时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Now they want to do this Sorry at a bar? | 他们现在想在酒吧里干了吗 |
[00:16] | What happened to outside? Somewhere more neutral. | 外面怎么了 中间地带更好吧 |
[00:19] | Man, my connection’s on their side. | 我的人在他们那边 |
[00:21] | But we’ll be good. | 但我们不会有事的 |
[00:22] | You cool with this? | 你没意见吗 |
[00:25] | Lamar say we good, we good. | 拉马尔说没事就没事 |
[00:30] | You known him a little over three weeks. | 你三周来也了解他一些了 |
[00:31] | And already this your best friend? | 他还是你最好的朋友吗 |
[00:33] | Malik, talk a little less, | 马利克 别废话了 |
[00:35] | listen to your brother more. | 多听听你哥的话 |
[00:37] | He’s obviously a terrific judge of character. | 他显然有很强的判断力 |
[00:39] | Let’s get this done. | 我们走吧 |
[00:57] | Party’s in the back. Let’s keep it moving. | 好东西在后面 我们继续走 |
[01:02] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[01:07] | Got eyes on Atwater. | 看到阿特沃特了 |
[01:08] | He’s headed towards the back room. | 他朝后边走了 |
[01:18] | How we doin’? What up, Ryan? | 怎么样啊 瑞恩 |
[01:21] | – You’re late. – I don’t know my way | -你迟到了 -我对 |
[01:22] | around Canaryville like that. You know that, bro. | 卡纳里镇不熟 你懂的 |
[01:25] | More like Crackerville. | 滑稽镇吧 |
[01:26] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[01:28] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[01:28] | Nah, man, Malik just be playin’, bro. | 没什么 马利克就是开玩笑 |
[01:30] | You’re a funny dude. | 你很有幽默感 |
[01:32] | Just playin’. | 只是开玩笑 |
[01:34] | Yeah, bro, and that’s his brother, Shabazz. | 对 那是他兄弟 沙巴兹 |
[01:37] | He’s my dude I told you about. | 我跟你提过 |
[01:38] | All right, cool. This is Dexter. | 好 这事戴克斯特 |
[01:40] | – That’s his cousin, Nate. – What’s up, gentlemen? | -他是他表兄内特 -你们好 |
[01:43] | All right, so where the M4s at? | 好了 那些M4在哪 |
[01:47] | Why don’t we get a drink, you know? | 我们先喝一杯怎么样 |
[01:49] | Play a little nine-ball. | 打一会儿桌球 |
[01:51] | Get to know each other a little better. | 先互相熟悉一下 |
[01:53] | We just came to do business. | 我们只是来做生意的 |
[01:55] | Not have a tea party. | 不是来开茶话会的 |
[01:57] | I like to know who I work with. | 我想了解我的生意伙伴 |
[02:00] | What’s this? | 搞什么 |
[02:03] | Yo, what’s up, man, trying to play us like a bunch of punks. | 搞什么 你们在耍我们吗 |
[02:05] | Watch yourself. | 说话小心点 |
[02:08] | Watch myself? | 说话小心点 |
[02:11] | All right, chill, man. | 好了 冷静 |
[02:12] | Why don’t you make me watch myself? | 你亲自来教教我怎么说话啊 |
[02:14] | Yo, Malik, man, chill out. | 马利克 冷静点 |
[02:15] | – Yo, hey, hey, yo! – Easy, come on, man. | -等等 -冷静 老兄 |
[02:16] | The hell are you doin’ man? | 你们在干什么 |
[02:18] | Sarge, we got action in the back room. | 警长 后面房间有动静 |
[02:20] | Just stand down. No one said the safe word. | 按兵不动 没人说安全词 |
[02:22] | Let Atwater and Halstead handle it. | 让阿特沃特和霍斯特德来处理 |
[02:26] | Hell is this, man? | 怎么回事 老兄 |
[02:27] | We just came to get these guns | 我们只是来拿枪 |
[02:28] | and get out your way. You wanna put that down? | 然后就走 你可以先把枪放下吗 |
[02:30] | I’m just showing Malik the merchandise. | 我只是在给马利克看货 |
[02:32] | M4-A1 carbine, fully automatic. | M4-A1卡宾 全自动 |
[02:35] | 30 rounds in three seconds. | 三秒内30发 |
[02:36] | Hey, come on, man. Cut it out. | 好了 老兄 把枪放下 |
[02:38] | Cuts through the side of a tank | 切入坦克外壳 |
[02:39] | like a stick of butter. | 就像切黄油一样 |
[02:41] | Imagine what it would do to your head. | 想象一下如果是你的脑袋会如何 |
[02:43] | You so tough, pull the trigger. | 你这么厉害那就开枪啊 |
[02:55] | Look, guys, let’s, um– | 伙计们 我们… |
[02:56] | Let’s get that drink, huh? Let’s play some pool. | 我们喝一杯吧 先玩一把 |
[02:58] | Come on, man. | 来吧 |
[03:00] | We ain’t finna play pool with these punk-ass bitches. | 我们不和这些蠢货玩桌球 |
[03:04] | – Dude! – Come on, bro, | -老兄 -行了 伙计 |
[03:05] | you know that was uncalled for. | 你知道没必要这样 |
[03:06] | – Who’s the bitch now? – Hey, come on, man– | -谁才是蠢货 -拜托… |
[03:08] | – Say you’re sorry. – Yo, just leave it! | -道歉 -算了 |
[03:10] | I want him to say it. | 我要他说 |
[03:11] | I’m not saying nothin’. | 我才不会道歉 |
[03:15] | You ain’t worth the bullet, bitch. | 你不值得我浪费子弹 蠢货 |
[03:17] | Come on, let’s go. Nah, we out of here. | 我们走 我们离开这里 |
[03:19] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 走 |
[03:21] | Come on! Here we go. | 我们快走 |
[03:28] | Jay! | 杰 |
[03:29] | What the hell is going on, man? | 怎么回事 |
[03:30] | We came in to make a deal. What they playin’ games for? | 我们去做生意 他们玩什么呢 |
[03:32] | Hold up, man! It was a go on our side, too, all right? | 等等 我们这边也莫名其妙好吗 |
[03:34] | Get your boy in line! | 让你的人安分点 |
[03:35] | – Really, dawg? – Hey, wait, your guys have the guns, right? | -真的吗 -等等 你们拿到枪了吧 |
[03:38] | The gun that Nate pulled was definitely an M4, | 内特拿的哪把肯定是M4 |
[03:40] | that much I know. | 我只知道这么多 |
[03:40] | I don’t know how many they actually have, though. | 但我不知道他们具体有多少 |
[03:42] | All right, so were these guys being careful, | 好吧 所以这些人要不就是很谨慎 |
[03:43] | or were they just trying to buy time | 要不就是在拖延时间 |
[03:44] | ’cause they don’t have the guns in their possession? | 因为手上没有足够的枪支 |
[03:46] | It’s unclear–Dexter plays everything close to the vest. | 不清楚 戴克斯特做事太小心了 |
[03:49] | Okay, so let’s keep this thing alive. | 好吧 我们继续关注这事 |
[03:51] | All right? Jay, Kevin, you stay under. | 好吗 杰 凯文 你们继续卧底 |
[03:53] | Try to make this gun deal happen. | 努力促成这次枪支交易 |
[03:56] | ‘Kay? We have gotta get these M4s off the street. | 好吗 我们必须要缴了这批M4 |
[03:59] | They’re too powerful. | 杀伤力太强了 |
[04:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:06] | What the hell do you want? | 你来干什么 |
[04:13] | Bad news, Al. Grand jury voted to indict. | 坏消息 阿尔 陪审团投票结果是起诉 |
[04:16] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Kevin Bingham. | 你因谋杀凯文·宾汉姆而被捕了 |
[04:18] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[04:21] | We’re gonna need your weapon and badge. | 我们要没收你的武器和警徽 |
[04:23] | What, are you kidding me? Handcuffs? | 什么 你们开什么玩笑 用手铐 |
[04:25] | He’s got 30 years on the job. | 他从警三十年了 |
[04:26] | Weapon. And badge. Now. | 武器和警徽 现在就上交 |
[04:36] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[05:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:13] | I got this. | 不用担心 |
[05:33] | Docket 3942. | 3942号诉讼案件 |
[05:34] | People of the state of Illinois vs. Alvin Olinsky, | 伊利诺斯州对埃尔文·奥林斯基提起公诉 |
[05:37] | single count of murder in the second degree | 单次二级谋杀 |
[05:40] | and felony concealment of a homicide. | 以及故意隐瞒杀人罪 |
[05:42] | Your honor, Peter Manetti for the defendant. | 法官阁下 我是辩方律师皮特·玛奈提 |
[05:44] | How does your client plead? | 你们将如何申辩 |
[05:45] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[05:47] | I’d like to request that the defendant be released | 我申请被告人 |
[05:48] | on his own recognizance. | 取保候审 |
[05:50] | He’s a decorated police officer, with over 30 ye– | 他是一位授过勋的警官 警龄超过30年 |
[05:52] | Bond hearing is in two days, counselor. | 保释听证会是在两天后 律师 |
[05:54] | Give your speech then. Next case. | 那时再说吧 下一个案件 |
[06:01] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[06:02] | Al, Al, please. | 埃尔 埃尔 拜托 |
[06:05] | – You’ve gotta end this now. – Let’s go. | -你现在必须结束这一切 -我们走 |
[06:08] | Docket Number 4523, | 4523号诉讼案件 |
[06:10] | people of the state of Illinois vs. Donald Odem. | 伊利诺斯州对唐纳德·奥德姆提起公诉 |
[06:13] | Three counts of felony battery. | 三次殴打重罪 |
[06:15] | – All parties present? – Yes, Your Honor. | -控方辩方都到场了吗 -是的 法官阁下 |
[06:25] | So, you ready to talk, Hank? | 你准备好开口了吗 汉克 |
[06:27] | You know Olinksy’s innocent. | 你知道奥林斯基是无辜的 |
[06:28] | You know he didn’t kill that piece of garbage, Bingham. | 你知道他没有杀那个人渣宾汉姆 |
[06:31] | Oh, yeah? Then who did? | 是吗 那是谁杀的 |
[06:36] | Olinsky flips or he rots in prison. | 奥林斯基要么背叛 要么就把牢底坐穿 |
[06:48] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[06:50] | Beige isn’t my color. | 浅褐色不适合我 |
[06:53] | You’re not gonna have to wear it long, I promise. | 你不会穿太久的 我保证 |
[06:55] | Nah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[06:58] | I mean, they don’t have a case. | 他们根本无法立案 |
[07:00] | The evidence is weak. We all know that. | 证据并不充分 这我们都知道 |
[07:03] | I’ll make bail. We go from there. | 我会申请保释 然后再从长计议 |
[07:05] | Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[07:07] | I’m hiring a lawyer. | 我会给你雇一位律师 |
[07:08] | – I’m getting you out of here. – I don’t want that. | -我会带你离开这里 -我不想这样 |
[07:10] | Al…I don’t really care what you want. | 埃尔 我并不在乎你想怎样 |
[07:13] | Listen, man, just make sure I get bail. | 听我说 你就帮我获得保释资格就行了 |
[07:15] | All right? That’s all I ask. | 明白吗 我就这一个要求 |
[07:19] | I mean, we’ve been through worse. | 我们经历过更困难的处境 |
[07:21] | And every time, we find a way through to the other side. | 每一次我们都能找到解决的办法 |
[07:24] | All right? Listen, man, this is no different. | 这一次 也没什么不一样 |
[07:26] | Yeah. Listen. I appreciate your loyalty, but– | 我很感谢你的忠诚 可是… |
[07:30] | Hey, we’re gonna– We can beat this. | 我们会…我们能赢的 |
[07:32] | We will beat it. | 一定能赢 |
[07:34] | All right? It’s Chicago. | 这里可是芝加哥 |
[07:40] | I need something. | 我需要点东西 |
[07:43] | – Olinsky. – Listen, the bail hearing is in two days. | -奥林斯基 -保释听证会在两天后 |
[07:46] | I mean, I don’t care what the number is. | 我并不在乎要多少钱 |
[07:49] | I just need to make sure he gets out. | 我只要保证他能出来 |
[07:53] | Talking about murder here, Hank. | 我们这说的可是谋杀 汉克 |
[07:56] | We’re talking about a cop here, Tommy. | 我们这说的是一名警察 汤米 |
[07:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:59] | These days, that might work against him. | 现在这个时代 警察的身份可能不是件好事 |
[08:02] | You know what the hell it’s like out there. | 你知道外面人都怎么说 |
[08:03] | I don’t care what it’s like. You understand? | 我不在乎 你明白吗 |
[08:07] | I just need to make sure he gets released. | 我只要他被释放 |
[08:09] | No. | 不 |
[08:11] | I need you… | 我需要你 |
[08:13] | to make sure he gets released. | 让他离开监狱 |
[08:17] | Hank, this is a really hard ask. | 汉克 你这是强人所难 |
[08:19] | You know what’s a hard ask? | 你知道什么才叫强人所难吗 |
[08:23] | Looking the other way when a respected judge | 装作没看到一位备受尊敬的法官 |
[08:25] | shoots a drug dealer in cold blood. | 开枪杀死一个毒贩 |
[08:36] | He killed my daughter. He got what he deserved. | 他杀了我的女儿 那是他活该 |
[08:38] | Yeah, I know. And I agree. | 我知道 我也同意 |
[08:41] | That’s why you got a pass. | 所以我才放过了你 |
[08:48] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[08:50] | I need this. You understand? So… | 我需要他被释放 你明白吗 |
[08:53] | Whatever you have to do, just… | 无论你要做什么 麻烦你 |
[08:58] | Make sure Al makes bail. | 让埃尔有资格获得保释 |
[09:09] | – Any update, Sarge? – Yep, bond hearing’s in two days. | -有新消息吗 警长 -保释听证会在两天之后 |
[09:12] | He’ll be released then. | 他到时会被释放 |
[09:13] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可说不准 |
[09:17] | Well, I do. | 我能说的准 |
[09:19] | I said, he’ll be released then. | 我说了他到时会被释放 |
[09:25] | Any more questions? | 还有问题的话 |
[09:27] | Now’s the time. | 现在就赶紧问 |
[09:32] | Listen… | 听着 |
[09:34] | I’m not gonna lie. It has been… | 我得承认 这一天 |
[09:38] | A tough day. | 确实不好过 |
[09:42] | But we still have jobs to do, right? | 但我们还有自己的工作要做 明白吗 |
[09:45] | The world continues to turn. | 地球还在继续运转 |
[09:48] | So. | 所以 |
[09:49] | Who’s got an update on these M4s? | 那批M4卡宾枪查到什么了吗 |
[09:52] | I just talked to Halstead. He confirmed Dexter | 我刚和霍斯特德聊过 他确认那些枪 |
[09:54] | did not have the guns in his possession. | 并不属于戴克斯特 |
[09:55] | They were supposed to be dropped off yesterday, | 他们本该昨天把枪送走的 |
[09:57] | but his connect in Indiana got hung up. | 可是他在印第安纳州的接头人出了问题 |
[09:59] | They will be dropped off today. | 所以改到了今天 |
[10:01] | Okay. Do we know who his connect is? | 好 知不知道他的接头人是谁 |
[10:03] | – Not at this point. – All right, Atwater, | -还不知道 -好 阿特沃特 |
[10:05] | These bangers you’re hanging with, do they trust you? | 你的那几个帮派朋友 他们信任你吗 |
[10:08] | Yeah, Shabazz does. I saved his life. | 沙巴兹信我 我救过他的命 |
[10:10] | Well, I was the guy holding the gun threatening him, but. | 当时是我举着枪威胁他的 不过随便了 |
[10:14] | So, how about we get this deal back on track? | 不如我们重新谈一下之前的交易 |
[10:17] | Okay, well, they answer to this dude named Wes. | 好 他们都听一个叫韦斯的人的命令 |
[10:19] | Wes calls all the shots. | 一切都是韦斯拍板 |
[10:21] | And his boys just got punked by some white dudes, | 而他手下刚刚被白人给揍了 |
[10:23] | so he’s hot as hell, but…I got it. | 所以他气死了 不过我能对付 |
[10:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:28] | – You good? – Yeah, uh-huh. | -来吧 -好 |
[10:30] | So wait a minute, you want me to overlook what happened? | 等等 你想让我忘了这事 |
[10:33] | Just smile? Turn the other cheek | 满脸陪笑吗 还把另一边脸 |
[10:34] | and let them boys just piss all over us? | 舔上去让他们揍个痛快吗 |
[10:36] | Homie, I ain’t never sayin’ that. | 哥们 我可没这么说 |
[10:37] | Then what you sayin’, then? What is you sayin’? | 那你什么意思 你什么意思你 |
[10:39] | Why we even discussing this? | 这事还有啥好说的 |
[10:41] | They played us like some damn fools. | 他们把我们像傻子一想耍 |
[10:43] | I say we go over there and do what’s right. | 要我说就该过去给他们点颜色看看 |
[10:45] | What, you wanna start killing people? | 你想怎样 杀人吗 |
[10:46] | – You damn right. – There’s no profit in that. | -没错 -这样没好处 |
[10:48] | And it’ll bring too much heat. | 而且也太惹事了 |
[10:49] | Well, at least let me square away the white boy, Nate. | 至少让我把那个白人小子内特给做了 |
[10:52] | Cracker think it’s okay to violate me like that, us? | 那个混蛋以为我们是那样好欺负的吗 |
[10:54] | Look, I know you ain’t askin’ me, Wes, | 我知道你没问我 韦斯 |
[10:56] | but I feel like we missing a big move right here. | 但我总觉得我们想得不对 |
[10:58] | Now why would we get revenge, when we could just use | 我们还复什么仇呢 为什么不把 |
[11:00] | that whole situation, that whole beat-down, | 整件事 我们挨的打 |
[11:02] | as some kind of bargaining chip or something? | 当成我们的筹码呢 |
[11:05] | Let me go over there and talk to Dexter. | 让我再去和戴克斯特谈谈 |
[11:07] | I’ll tell him that you pissed off. | 我跟他说你怒了 |
[11:09] | Naturally he expected you to clap back, | 他自然就会以为你要报复 |
[11:11] | but you smarter than that, right? | 但你比那高明 是吧 |
[11:13] | You ain’t no bitch. You a business man, | 你也不是个事儿逼 你是个生意人 |
[11:15] | and a business man is willing to overlook | 生意人就是肚大能容 |
[11:16] | this whole Malik situation, | 愿意放过打人的事 |
[11:18] | if he down to give you a discount on the heaters, | 只要他愿意为了这事给你个折扣 |
[11:20] | and do the whole deal right here in your club | 而且整桩生意都在你俱乐部 |
[11:22] | where you comfortable. Come on, boy, we win. | 在你的地盘做的话 哥们 咱们就赢了 |
[11:26] | That’s what’s up. | 这主意上道 |
[11:29] | What, is you serious? Y’all serious? | 你说真的 你们都认真的吗 |
[11:31] | I’m gonna need you to back off. | 我需要你别掺和 |
[11:34] | No retaliation, no nothing. We clear? | 不准报复 什么都不做 明白了吗 |
[11:36] | Yo, my man. I’m supposed to just | 哥们 难道我就要 |
[11:39] | let him talk to me like some type of bitch? | 让他们把我当个婊子一样吆喝吗 |
[11:40] | Malik. | 马利克 |
[11:42] | I ain’t gon’ ask you again, man. | 我不说第二次 |
[11:46] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[11:51] | Yeah, we clear. | 明白了 |
[11:53] | Loud and clear. | 非常明白 |
[11:58] | Cool. | 那就好 |
[11:59] | Let me hit Dexter now. | 我这就联系戴克斯特 |
[12:00] | No. I’ll hit him up. | 不了 我联系他 |
[12:03] | I’m tired of dealing with the middle man. | 走中间人我没耐心等 |
[12:06] | All right, as long as I get my cut, I ain’t trippin’. | 只要能拿到我那份 我就没意见 |
[12:09] | Oh, you gon’ get your cut. | 放心你肯定拿得到 |
[12:11] | I’m a man of my word. | 我说话算话 |
[12:24] | I’m impressed. No way I thought Wes would | 厉害啊你 没想到韦斯 |
[12:26] | still be open to doing business. | 还愿意把这生意做下去 |
[12:27] | I told you, man. He’s smart. | 我说了 他是个聪明人 |
[12:29] | He ain’t that smart. Even with the 20% discount, | 也没那么聪明 哪怕打八折 |
[12:32] | dumbass is still paying 50% over market. | 这傻子付的钱还是比市价高一半 |
[12:35] | It’s good, though. | 不过这样挺好 |
[12:37] | You know, if this works out, | 如果这次谈成了 |
[12:38] | we can use Wes to distribute to the other black gangs. | 我们就能通过韦斯卖给其他黑人帮派 |
[12:41] | So what’s up, the guns are inside with Nate? | 怎么说 通过内特打进他们内部吗 |
[12:43] | That’s not your concern. | 这你不用管 |
[12:45] | I’m just trying to make sure we do the deal right. | 我只是想把这桩交易顺利做完 |
[12:48] | This time, anyway. | 至少这次是这样 |
[12:50] | Relax, it’s all gonna work out. | 别紧张 一切都会顺利的 |
[13:00] | Yo, Nate! | 内特 |
[13:06] | Yo, Nate! | 内特 |
[13:08] | Let’s go, man, it’s game time! | 该走了哥们 办正事去了 |
[13:19] | Yo, check this out. | 你来看 |
[13:30] | Those punks want to start a war, | 这帮混蛋想开战 |
[13:32] | they came to the right place. | 可是找对人了 |
[13:52] | They’re supposed to be here an hour ago. | 他们一小时前就该到了 |
[13:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, we got you. | 是啊 我们都明白 |
[13:55] | Keep telling y’all. | 我早说过了 |
[13:57] | Dudes don’t respect nothing. They can’t be trusted. | 那些人一点都不尊重人 不值得信任 |
[13:59] | – Let me do this, man. – Got it. | -我来说就行 -好 |
[14:00] | I got it. Ryan? | 我能行 莱恩 |
[14:03] | What the hell is goin’ on, man? We waitin’ on you, bro. | 怎么回事啊 这都等你呢哥们 |
[14:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:11] | That deal ain’t going down today. | 这交易今天是谈不成了 |
[14:13] | Why not? | 怎么说 |
[14:16] | Nate just popped up dead. | 内特被人弄死了 |
[14:21] | Please tell me | 拜托你告诉我 |
[14:23] | you ain’t as stupid as I think you are. | 你没我想的那么蠢 |
[14:25] | Hell no, I ain’t had nothing to do with that. | 当然没 这跟我一点关系没有 |
[14:29] | – You sure about that? – I’m positive! | -你确定吗 -绝对确定 |
[14:32] | You asked permission earlier today | 今天你刚刚跟我申请过 |
[14:34] | to pop off some cracker-ass gun seller named Nate. | 想宰掉个叫内特的混蛋枪贩子 |
[14:38] | And tonight, that same cracker-ass gun seller | 而到了晚上 这个枪贩子 |
[14:40] | wind up dead, and it ain’t got nothin’ to do with you? | 就死了 还跟你一点关系都没有吗 |
[14:42] | Wes, chill man. | 韦斯你别激动 |
[14:45] | It is what it is, man. It’s just a coincidence. | 事情就这样 纯粹是巧合 |
[14:48] | Well, I don’t believe in coincidence, man. | 我可不信什么巧合 |
[14:53] | Shabazz, you–you believe in coincidence, man? | 沙巴兹 你相信巧合吗 |
[14:55] | Not sure, all right? | 我也不确定 |
[14:58] | Man, I know Malik didn’t do the murder. | 但我知道人不是马利克杀的 |
[15:00] | – Why you say that? – ‘Cause you told him not to. | -怎么说 -因为你不让他杀 |
[15:03] | All right, ’cause I was with him all day. | 而且我今天一直跟他在一起 |
[15:05] | Never left my sight. | 一直看着他 |
[15:08] | And I ain’t seen him kill no white boy named Nate. | 而我没见着他杀过什么叫内特的白人小子 |
[15:14] | Yo! Wes, I didn’t do it, man! | 韦斯 真不是我杀的 |
[15:17] | You better hope… You better hope | 你最好希望…最好希望 |
[15:20] | he’s telling the truth, man. | 他说的是真话 老兄 |
[15:36] | Of course Malik didn’t cop to it. | 当然马利克不供认了 |
[15:38] | Man swore up and down he had nothing to do with it. | 他一直发誓和这事无关 |
[15:40] | Almost convincing, too. | 也是很令人信服了 |
[15:42] | – You believe him? – Not for a second. | -你信他吗 -一点也不信 |
[15:44] | All right, so let’s get a search warrant for Malik’s house. | 好 那我们去申请一张马利克家的搜查令 |
[15:46] | Maybe we find some blood, a gun. | 也许能发现些血迹 枪支 |
[15:48] | Build a murder case that way. | 那样能立一个谋杀案 |
[15:49] | We go in now, we blow Atwater’s cover. | 我们现在行动 就是毁了阿特沃特的卧底身份 |
[15:52] | I know, but, you know, we’re talking murder. | 我知道 但我们说的可是谋杀案 |
[15:54] | I’m not gonna blow a major gun case on a “Maybe.” | 我可不会基于一个”可能”搞黄一起枪支大案 |
[15:57] | So now what? Sit back and wait | 那现在怎样 坐等 |
[15:59] | for Dexter and his boys to start a gang war? | 戴克斯特和他的人挑起帮派争斗吗 |
[16:01] | Well, hopefully he’s too smart for that. | 希望对于那事他够聪明 |
[16:03] | I’m not so sure, Sarge. | 我不那么确定 警长 |
[16:05] | He had fire in his eyes. | 他眼里都是怒火 |
[16:06] | He said he was gonna kill everybody involved. | 说自己要杀了所有相关的人 |
[16:08] | Talk to him. | 和他聊聊 |
[16:09] | Persuade him to think like a businessman. | 劝他像商人那样思考 |
[16:12] | Hey, man. | 喂 |
[16:18] | Got your own private room. | 给你准备了私人牢房 |
[16:27] | Hopefully you won’t be here long. | 希望你不会呆太久 |
[16:30] | Look, you probably know this, | 你可能知道 |
[16:32] | but cops are targets around here, | 警察在这里是靶子 |
[16:34] | so I’m gonna personally do what I can to help out. | 所以我个人会尽可能帮忙 |
[16:37] | I always wanted to be a cop myself. | 我一直想做个警察 |
[16:39] | Corrections was the next best thing. | 狱警是第二选择 |
[16:41] | – Right. – Oh, one more thing. | -好 -还有件事 |
[16:43] | You don’t wanna eat the food, | 你不会想要吃饭的 |
[16:44] | because these animals are gonna piss in it. | 因为这些畜生会在上面撒尿 |
[16:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:54] | I got your back. | 我会罩着你的 |
[17:17] | So you’re the pig? | 你就是那头猪 |
[17:20] | It’s coming. | 一切都会来的 |
[17:22] | Just a matter of time. | 只是时间关系 |
[17:26] | And we’re gonna find your wife, too. | 我们还会找到你老婆 |
[17:33] | You ever mention my wife again, I’ll kill you. | 再提到我老婆 我宰了你 |
[17:36] | – Hey! Back it up! – I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you. | -退后 -我要杀了你 杀了你 |
[17:38] | – Let him go! – I’ll kill you. | -放开他 -我要杀了你 |
[17:39] | – Let him go! – I’ll kill you. | -放开他 -我要杀了你 |
[18:01] | There’s good news. I just got word | 好消息 我刚得知 |
[18:03] | that Judge Gladchuck is in charge | 格拉德查克法官负责 |
[18:04] | of bail hearings tomorrow. | 明天的保释听证会 |
[18:06] | Gladchuck? He’s a hard-ass. | 格拉德查克 他是个硬派人物 |
[18:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:09] | Tomorrow, he’s not gonna be there. | 明天 他不会来 |
[18:12] | He’s gonna contract the stomach flu. | 他会得肠胃炎 |
[18:14] | The really bad kind. | 很严重的 |
[18:16] | Fever, nausea, the whole thing. | 发烧 恶心之类的 |
[18:18] | – Oh, that’s a shame. – Yeah. | -真可惜 -是啊 |
[18:21] | It’s probably not gonna hit him till 8:55 or so, | 可能要到8:55左右才会这样 |
[18:23] | just before court convenes, at which point he’ll reach out, | 就在出庭之前 那时候他会找我 |
[18:27] | ask me to cover for him. And I will graciously agree. | 让我顶替他 我会欣然同意 |
[18:33] | You sure he’s gonna come through? | 你确定他会找你吗 |
[18:36] | Doesn’t have a choice. | 他别无选择 |
[18:39] | You got something on him. | 你有他的把柄 |
[18:41] | I got something on everybody. | 我有所有人的把柄 |
[18:44] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[18:50] | Thanks, Tommy. | 谢了 汤米 |
[18:54] | – Spring in Chicago, huh? – Yeah. | -芝加哥的春天 -是啊 |
[18:59] | Say what you said one more time, Ryan. | 再说一次 瑞安 |
[19:01] | Say what you said one more time, Ryan, | 再说一次 瑞安 |
[19:02] | ’cause I don’t think I heard you right. | 我觉得我没听明白 |
[19:03] | So say it one more time. | 所以再说一次 |
[19:05] | I think you should still do the deal with Wes’ crew. | 我觉得你还是应该继续和韦斯他们的交易 |
[19:08] | And ignore the fact they killed my cousin? | 无视他们杀了我表兄的事实吗 |
[19:12] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[19:16] | All right, hold up. | 好 这么说吧 |
[19:20] | Let’s say they did the murder. | 是他们杀的人 |
[19:22] | You’re gonna get revenge, you’re gonna do it | 你要复仇 那也得是交易 |
[19:24] | after we do the deal, not before. | 之后 而不是之前 |
[19:27] | You got, what, seven days to pay off the supplier? | 你有7天的时间给供应商付清款项吗 |
[19:30] | And what has that got to do with anything? | 这有什么关系 |
[19:31] | Right, if you go cowboy and you pop Malik | 是的 如果你是牛仔作风 揍马利克一顿 |
[19:33] | or you pop Shabazz, the cops are gonna be all over you. | 或是沙巴兹一顿 警察肯定要找上你 |
[19:36] | Then you can’t line up a new buyer, | 那你就没法牵上新买家 |
[19:38] | which means you can’t pay off the supplier. | 你就没法给供应商付钱 |
[19:46] | Shabazz, what up, dog? | 沙巴兹 怎么了 老兄 |
[19:49] | So, uh, it’s kinda early to be drinking vodka, | 现在喝伏特加有点早啊 |
[19:52] | but whatever. I already rapped with Ryan. | 但我已经和瑞安聊了 |
[19:54] | All right, he talked it up with Dexter, | 他和戴克斯特聊过了 |
[19:55] | and Dexter’s still down to do the deal. | 戴克斯特还是要把生意做了 |
[19:57] | Okay? Regardless of what happen to his cousin, | 好吗 他不在意他表兄的事 |
[19:59] | we in it for good money, baby. | 我们还能挣一笔 |
[20:01] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好 -那么 |
[20:02] | So why you trippin’, bro? You good? | 那你怎么还是不爽 你还好吗 |
[20:05] | ‘Cause Dexter made a new demand. | 因为戴克斯特提了个新要求 |
[20:08] | Told Wes the only way he’d move forward is if | 他告诉韦斯他会一笔勾销的唯一方式就是 |
[20:11] | he evened things out. | 以牙还牙 |
[20:14] | Evened things out– what are you talking about? | 以牙还牙 你在说什么 |
[20:15] | The bodies. | 尸体 |
[20:18] | Wes saying Malik has to go. | 韦斯说了马利克得死 |
[20:23] | And I gotta do it. | 我来执行 |
[20:26] | – Wait, what? – Yeah. | -等等 什么 -没错 |
[20:30] | I have to kill my little brother. | 我得亲手杀了我弟弟 |
[20:31] | No, no, you gotta walk away– | 不不 你得走… |
[20:32] | It don’t work that way. | 事情不是那样做的 |
[20:35] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[20:54] | I know you think this is gonna go away. | 我知道你以为一切都没事了 |
[20:56] | But it’s not. | 但并不是 |
[20:58] | You need to wake up. | 你得醒醒了 |
[21:00] | This is your life. | 这是你的人生 |
[21:03] | If you don’t tell the truth about what happened, | 如果你不说出事情的真相 |
[21:05] | you will die in prison. | 你会死在监狱里的 |
[21:07] | Look, I don’t wanna talk about this now. | 我现在不想谈这件事 |
[21:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:09] | Well, you don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[21:11] | I d-don’t understand what? | 我不懂什么 |
[21:13] | You don’t understand me. | 你不懂我 |
[21:14] | I do. Trust me. | 我懂 相信我 |
[21:16] | All right, then why do you keep asking me | 好吧 那你为什么不停让我 |
[21:17] | to do something that I’m not capable of? | 做我做不到的事 |
[21:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:23] | ‘Cause despite everything we have been through, | 因为尽管我们经历了这一切 |
[21:27] | I still love you. | 我还爱你 |
[21:29] | And I just want you to love yourself. | 我只是想让你也爱自己 |
[21:33] | Just a little. | 一点就好 |
[21:36] | Just enough to make you realize how stupid it is | 足够你意识到为汉克·博伊特牺牲你的人生 |
[21:39] | to sacrifice your life for Hank Voight. | 是多么愚蠢就好 |
[21:42] | Listen, honey. Please, I love you. | 宝贝 拜托 我爱你 |
[21:45] | And I know you’re trying to look out for me. | 我知道你想照顾我 |
[21:49] | But I’m gonna beat this. I am. | 但是我能搞定的 我可以 |
[21:52] | But I’m gonna beat it the right way, | 但是我会用正确的方式搞定这件事 |
[21:55] | the only way that I know how. | 我知道的唯一的方式 |
[22:05] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[22:06] | Here to see Alvin Olinksy. | 我来看埃尔文·奥林斯基 |
[22:09] | You’re too late. | 来得太晚了 |
[22:11] | Listen, I’m Sergeant Hank Voight, Intelligence. | 我是情报组的汉克·博伊特警长 |
[22:14] | Just wanna say hello to a friend. | 只是想和一位朋友打招呼 |
[22:15] | Sorry, inmate visiting hours are over. | 抱歉 囚犯探视时间已过 |
[22:17] | Yeah, well, he’s not an inmate, he’s a cop. | 他不是个囚犯 他是个警察 |
[22:19] | If he’s in here, he’s an inmate. | 如果他在这里 那他就是囚犯 |
[22:27] | – You sure there’s nothing– – I’m sure. | -你确定没别的办法… -我确定 |
[22:29] | But feel free to swing by tomorrow morning. | 但你可以明早来看看 |
[22:31] | Meredith. How’s Al? | 梅瑞狄斯 埃尔怎么样 |
[22:35] | Come on, talk to me. | 拜托 跟我说说 |
[22:38] | It should be you in there. | 在里面的应该是你 |
[22:39] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[22:42] | And it makes me sick. | 真令我恶心 |
[22:45] | I wish he was just a regular guy, | 我希望他就是个普通人 |
[22:47] | not someone who lived by some stupid code. | 不是什么要遵循愚蠢的准则的人 |
[22:51] | Would make everything so much easier. | 那样事情就简单多了 |
[23:08] | Any update on Al? | 埃尔的事有什么新消息吗 |
[23:09] | Case is all over the news. | 新闻里到处都是这案子 |
[23:11] | Yeah, I think that’s to be expected, Hailey. | 可以预料到 海莉 |
[23:13] | I just hope the judge gives him bail. | 我只希望法官允许他保释 |
[23:14] | He will. | 会的 |
[23:15] | Well, statute for murder is pretty tough. | 谋杀的法规很严格 |
[23:18] | Well, I said he will. | 我说他会被允许保释的 |
[23:20] | Listen, I’m done talking about Al, understand? | 我不想谈埃尔的事了 明白吗 |
[23:25] | Somebody wanna talk about these M4s, | 有人想聊聊这些M4吗 |
[23:27] | I’m happy to engage. | 我很乐意加入 |
[23:29] | Well, | 好吧 |
[23:31] | the whole operation just got a lot more complicated. | 整个运作变得复杂得多 |
[23:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:34] | Wes just ordered Shabazz to kill his little brother, Malik. | 韦斯刚刚命令沙巴兹杀了他的小弟 马利克 |
[23:38] | Dexter say that’s the only way he’s gonna do the deal. | 戴克斯特说只有这样他才会做这笔交易 |
[23:40] | All right, so where’s Shabazz on all this? | 那沙巴兹呢 |
[23:42] | He gonna carry out the order? | 他准备执行这个命令吗 |
[23:44] | Of course he’s not gonna carry out the order. | 当然不会了 |
[23:45] | He doesn’t wanna kill his little brother. | 他不想杀他的小弟 |
[23:47] | But Wes told him to do it. | 但韦斯让他这么做 |
[23:49] | So if Shabazz doesn’t kill Malik, then… | 所以如果沙巴兹不杀马利克 那… |
[23:51] | Wes kills Shabazz, simple as that. | 韦斯就杀了沙巴兹 就这么简单 |
[23:53] | Doesn’t sound simple to me. | 在我看来并不简单 |
[23:55] | We can’t let this man take out his own flesh and blood, | 我们不能让他杀掉自己的血亲 |
[23:57] | not like that. | 不能那样 |
[23:58] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[24:04] | – Excuse me? – We’re about to take | -你说什么 -我们要 |
[24:05] | some serious guns off the street. | 清理街上的枪支 |
[24:07] | Guns capable of killing a lot of innocent civilians. | 枪能杀很多无辜的人 |
[24:11] | The cost of doing that is losing one gang-banger– | 代价是失去一个少年犯罪集团成员 |
[24:14] | Shabazz is a good dude, Sarge. | 沙巴兹是个好小伙 警长 |
[24:15] | Now listen, I understand he’s in the gang. | 听着 我明白他在帮派里 |
[24:18] | But he’s just a cat from the hood that got caught up | 但是他只是个被困在引擎盖里的猫 |
[24:21] | doing the wrong thing. He’s not a killer. | 做了错事 他不是个杀手 |
[24:22] | Halstead’s still under his cover, it’s still good. | 霍斯特德还没被发现 目前情况很好 |
[24:24] | – We can get the guns that way. – No. | -我们可以这样弄到枪 -不 |
[24:27] | I want you staying under, okay? | 我想你继续卧底 好吗 |
[24:30] | Until Shabazz actually moves on his brother, | 直到沙巴兹真的对他弟动手 |
[24:32] | it’s business as usual. | 一切照常 |
[24:36] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[24:50] | Hold up. Hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[24:52] | Got a little present for you. | 给你准备了个小礼物 |
[24:57] | It’s a burner. | 是个一次性手机 |
[24:59] | So I’ve been reading your case. | 我看你的案子了 |
[25:00] | Seems like you’re gettin’ set up. | 看起来你像是被陷害了 |
[25:02] | They say you’re taking the fall | 他们说你是为 |
[25:03] | for somebody else in this Bingham murder. | 宾汉姆谋杀案的人背锅了 |
[25:06] | Point is, if you got a chit to call in | 重点是如果你有要传达的消息 |
[25:08] | or someone to sell out, you gotta do it, | 或是要出卖谁 就赶紧做 |
[25:09] | ’cause you’re not safe here. | 因为你在这里不安全 |
[25:11] | – I’m a big boy. – Don’t matter how big you are, | -我是个大人了 -不管你多大 |
[25:13] | not in here, not when there’s a target on your back. | 不是在这 不是你背后有个靶子的时候 |
[25:16] | Look. I’m just shooting straight, cop to cop. | 我就直说了 警察对警察 |
[25:21] | But you’re not a cop. | 但你不是个警察 |
[25:24] | ‘Cause if you were, you’d never say what you just said. | 因为如果你是 你就不会这么说 |
[25:30] | Sure hope you make bail, Al. | 希望你能被保释 埃尔 |
[25:46] | Bazz, soon as you get this message, bro, just call me. | 巴兹 你一得到消息就告诉我 |
[25:49] | Okay? In front of your crib. This is Lamar, man. | 好吗 在你家门口 我是拉玛 |
[25:51] | I’m looking for you. | 我找你有事 |
[25:52] | My mind’s feelin’ a little nervous, dog. | 我感觉有点不对劲 |
[25:57] | 5021 Ida, emergency. | 5021I 紧急情况 |
[25:59] | Shots fired at 1249 South Fillmore, | 菲尔莫尔南街1249号发生枪击 |
[26:01] | plain-clothes officers on the scene. | 现场有便衣警察 |
[26:04] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[26:05] | We up here. | 上来 |
[26:07] | Shabazz! | 沙巴兹 |
[26:09] | Hold on, man, hold on. | 坚持住 兄弟 坚持住 |
[26:13] | Got you. | 没人 |
[26:14] | I’m going out the back. | 我去后面追 |
[26:17] | Police! 5021 Ida, we got a male, black, 6 feet, | 警察 5021I 黑人男性身高一米八 |
[26:21] | black jacket, fleeing in a black SUV. | 黑色夹克 开着黑色SUV逃走 |
[26:23] | Can’t get plates. Headed west-bound, down 46th. | 没看到车牌号 沿着第46大街向西跑了 |
[26:26] | Bazz? | 巴兹 |
[26:30] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:32] | I don’t wanna die alone. | 我不想孤独地死去 |
[26:34] | Shabazz, who did it? | 沙巴兹 谁干的 |
[26:36] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[26:40] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[26:42] | I couldn’t kill Malik. | 我没法杀马利克 |
[26:46] | That’s because you a good brother, Shabazz. | 这是因为你是个好哥哥 沙巴兹 |
[27:18] | Shabazz is dead. | 沙巴兹死了 |
[27:19] | Shabazz, not Malik? | 沙巴兹吗 不是马利克 |
[27:21] | Just found him in his house | 刚刚在他家发现他 |
[27:22] | with two in his chest ’cause he wouldn’t kill his brother. | 胸口中了两枪 因为他没法对他弟弟下手 |
[27:24] | Right before he died, he told me Wes did it. | 他死前跟我说是韦斯干的 |
[27:26] | I say we go get his ass right now. | 我们现在就去抓他 |
[27:27] | Not until we smoke out the M4s. | 我们要先查出那批M4 |
[27:30] | He’s a killer, Sarge. We got a dead man’s word. | 他是凶手 警长 这是死者说的 |
[27:32] | Look, we will nail Wes for murder | 我们会因为谋杀拿下韦斯 |
[27:34] | after we get the guns, understand? | 但要先找到枪 明白吗 |
[27:36] | – Hey. – What? | -喂 -怎么 |
[27:37] | Dexter just told me that Wes sent him a picture | 戴克斯特刚才跟我说韦斯给他发了一张 |
[27:39] | of Shabazz with a bullet in his chest. | 沙巴兹胸口中了一枪的照片 |
[27:41] | See, that’s proof he delivered his end of the bargain, | 看到没 这就证明他完成了交易条件 |
[27:43] | which means the deal’s back on. | 也就是说交易继续生效 |
[27:45] | Yeah, they’re meeting at the old Kagen warehouse in an hour. | 是的 他们一小时后在老嘉元仓库见面 |
[27:47] | All right, get the rest of the team up to speed. | 好的 让其他队员加快速度 |
[27:49] | Let’s meet over at the warehouse. | 我们在仓库见 |
[27:54] | You good? | 你行吗 |
[27:57] | Yeah, I’m good. Let’s get ’em. | 行 去抓他们吧 |
[28:08] | Okay, I got Halstead arriving with Dexter. | 好的 我让霍斯特德跟戴克斯特一起去了 |
[28:11] | Just stand by. | 现场待命 |
[28:19] | No eyes, moving for a better position. | 视线不佳 换个更好的位置 |
[28:22] | We’re in position in the back. | 我们在后面就位了 |
[28:26] | Sarge, this Olinsky thing. | 警长 奥林斯基的事 |
[28:28] | Can’t imagine how hard it must be. | 我无法想象对你来说有多难 |
[28:31] | – If you need something– – I just need you | -如果你需要… -我只需要你 |
[28:33] | to do your job, Hailey, that’s all. | 做好自己的分内事 海莉 这样就行 |
[28:50] | Wes is arriving. Wait for my signal. | 韦斯到了 等我信号 |
[28:57] | All right. Game on. So the guns are here, right? | 好的 游戏开始了 所以枪在这里对吗 |
[29:09] | Hell nah. | 搞什么 |
[29:14] | What’s Malik doing here, man? | 马利克来这里干什么 |
[29:15] | – Malik? – Yeah. | -马利克 -是的 |
[29:19] | He don’t know his brother’s dead. | 他不知道他哥哥死了 |
[29:20] | Or that he’s standing next to the guy that killed him. | 或者他不知道站在他旁边的人杀了他 |
[29:23] | – My man, Wes. – Hey. You must be Dexter. | -好哥们 韦斯 -你就是戴克斯特吧 |
[29:29] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[29:30] | Oh, that’s my business. | 这是我的事 |
[29:33] | He gonna behave himself? | 他会管好自己吗 |
[29:35] | I’m cool as long as you are. | 只要你没事 我也没事 |
[29:41] | You got the product, man? | 东西带来了吗 |
[29:43] | You got the money? | 钱带来了吗 |
[29:51] | I need to see the product first. | 我得先看看货 |
[30:00] | Come on over. Showtime. | 过来吧 表演时间 |
[30:13] | – No. – What? | -不 -怎么 |
[30:18] | Somebody shot my brother. | 有人杀了我哥 |
[30:22] | I’m sorry to hear that, man. I really am. | 我很遗憾 兄弟 真的 |
[30:25] | But right now, we got some business to handle, all right? | 但现在我们还有正事要做 好吗 |
[30:33] | What you smirking at? | 你在笑什么 |
[30:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:43] | Sarge, we got a blue van approaching. | 警长 有一辆蓝色面包车开过来了 |
[30:46] | Okay, van is approaching, blue. | 面包车开过来了 蓝色 |
[30:49] | We wait for it to park and move in on my signal. | 我们等它停车然后听我指示行动 |
[31:07] | You mother–you killed– | 你个狗…你杀了 |
[31:09] | Take it easy, chill, chill! | 沉住气 冷静 冷静 |
[31:11] | We got a gun. Gun, gun, gun. | 有枪 枪 枪 枪 |
[31:13] | Move in, now. | 马上行动 |
[31:14] | Go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[31:19] | Chicago PD, don’t move! | 芝加哥警察 别动 |
[31:22] | Chicago PD, drop your weapon! | 芝加哥警察 放下武器 |
[31:24] | Police! Put it down, Dexter. | 警察 放下 戴克斯特 |
[31:25] | Drop the bag. | 放下包 |
[31:26] | Antonio, heads-up, blue van heading your way. | 安东尼奥 注意 蓝色面的朝你开过去了 |
[31:50] | Get out of the van! | 下车 |
[31:52] | Let me see your hands! Get out of the van! | 手举起来 下车 |
[32:15] | Kim! Antonio, are you good? | 金 安东尼奥 你们没事吧 |
[32:17] | Yeah, we’re good! | 我们没事 |
[32:33] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[32:41] | – Can’t believe you a cop. – My bad, dog. | -真不敢相信你是个警察 -我的错 |
[32:43] | It be like that sometimes. | 有时候就是这样 |
[32:46] | – Who killed my brother? – You did. | -谁杀了我哥 -你 |
[32:48] | – What? – You did. | -什么 -你 |
[32:49] | What you talkin’ about? I ain’t have nothing to do with that. | 你在说什么 这事跟我一点关系都没有 |
[32:51] | Brother, if you would have kept it 100 from the jump, | 哥们 如果你没出纰漏 |
[32:53] | and admitted to it, then Bazz wouldn’t be dead. | 而且没狡辩 那巴兹就不会死了 |
[32:58] | You would. | 死的就是你 |
[33:01] | Can’t put that on me. | 这不能怪我吧 |
[33:03] | I just did. | 就怪你 |
[33:05] | I just did. | 就怪你 |
[33:21] | I can’t believe we’re really here. | 不敢相信我们真走到了这一步 |
[33:22] | Gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[33:37] | Right there. | 那边 |
[33:42] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[33:44] | Court is now in session. | 本庭现在开庭 |
[33:46] | The honorable Judge Maddox presiding. | 默多克法官负责主持 |
[33:52] | You may be seated. | 请就坐 |
[33:56] | State of Illinois vs. Alvin Olinsky. | 伊利诺伊州起诉埃尔文·奥林斯基 |
[33:59] | Murder in the second degree, case #542234. | 二级谋杀 案件号542234 |
[34:06] | Mr. Osha? | 奥沙先生 |
[34:07] | Your Honor, given the serious nature of the charge, | 法官阁下 考虑到案件的性质 |
[34:09] | and the fact that the defendant was a veteran police officer | 以及被告当警察多年 |
[34:13] | with unique knowledge of the criminal justice system, | 对犯罪执法体系了如指掌 |
[34:15] | as well as having access to confidential informants | 并且可以接触到秘密线人 |
[34:18] | and members of organized crime syndicates, | 和有组织犯罪集团成员 |
[34:20] | we believe he poses a significant flight risk. | 我们认为他极有可能逃走 |
[34:23] | And as such, we would request that no bail be set, | 所以 我们请求不予保释 |
[34:26] | and that the defendant be remanded | 被告一直关押于 |
[34:27] | to Cook County Jail until trial. | 库克县监狱 直至审判 |
[34:30] | Mr. Manetti? | 玛奈提先生 |
[34:32] | Your Honor, the state’s request | 法官阁下 州的请求 |
[34:34] | is both preposterous and punitive. | 既荒谬又具惩罚性 |
[34:37] | This case is built on sand. | 这个案子根本站不住脚 |
[34:40] | The only evidence connecting Alvin Olinsky | 埃尔文·奥林斯基和谋杀被害人 |
[34:42] | to the homicide victim is a single strand of hair | 唯一相联系的证据是一缕头发 |
[34:44] | and the testimony of a drug-addled witness. | 以及一个有毒瘾的目击证人的证词 |
[34:46] | As such, to hold Mr. Olinsky in prison | 所以 把奥林斯基先生关在监狱 |
[34:48] | to leverage some sort of plea bargain is unconscionable. | 来换取某种认罪协议 这是不合理的 |
[34:51] | Moreover, Mr. Olinsky’s put his life on the line | 再说了 奥林斯基先生为芝加哥人民 |
[34:54] | for the people of this city for over 30 years. | 出生入死三十多年 |
[34:56] | Mr. Manetti, this is a bond hearing, not a closing argument. | 玛奈提先生 这是听证会 不是结案陈词 |
[34:59] | Defendant is remanded into the custody of | 被告将被关押于库克县监狱 |
[35:01] | the Cook County Jail, pending trial. | 等待审判 |
[35:04] | Next case. | 下一个案子 |
[35:05] | The state of Illinois vs. Juan Medrano. | 伊利诺伊州起诉胡安·莫拉诺 |
[35:09] | – Aggravated robbery case #3320843. – Let’s go. | -持械枪击 案件号3320843 -走 |
[35:25] | – Excuse me, can I help you? – I got it. | -不好意思 有什么需要帮助 -我自己来 |
[35:29] | – Where the hell were you? – Hey, I tried to call you. | -你去哪里了 -我给你打电话了 |
[35:31] | We had a deal! | 我们说好了的 |
[35:32] | Keep your voice down, for God’s sake. | 你小声点 天啊 |
[35:34] | – I did everything that I could. – Well, it wasn’t good enough! | -我已经尽力了 -还不够好 |
[35:37] | When Judge Gladchuck called in sick, | 格拉德查克法官称病请假时 |
[35:38] | the Mayor called him, told him to appoint Judge Maddox. | 市长打电话让他指定默多克法官 |
[35:43] | – The Mayor. – Yes. | -市长 -对 |
[35:47] | – The Mayor called Gladchuck. – Yeah. | -市长打给了格拉德查克 -对 |
[35:50] | My guess is, Woods smelled a rat. | 我猜是伍兹嗅到了味道 |
[35:52] | Wanted to make sure that he had the right judge in there | 所以想确保有正确的法官 |
[35:54] | for the bail hearing. | 负责听证会 |
[35:57] | Well–I mean, can we appeal the ruling? | 我们能上诉吗 |
[36:01] | Yes, but… You know. | 能 不过… |
[36:04] | Our odds of prevailing are close to zero. | 我们反败为胜的概率接近于零 |
[36:06] | So Al just stays in custody till trial? | 那埃尔就只能待在监狱里等审判 |
[36:09] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s what the prosecution wants. | 对 这是原告想要的结果 |
[36:39] | All right, so what’s the next step, Sarge? | 下一步怎么办 警长 |
[36:40] | Did you talk to Al or his lawyer? | 你跟埃尔或者他的律师谈过了吗 |
[36:42] | Is he gonna appeal the bond hearing? | 他会上诉吗 |
[36:45] | Is he gonna appeal the bond hearing–hey! | 他会上诉吗 喂 |
[36:46] | I asked you a question! | 我问你问题 |
[36:55] | Okay, | 好了 |
[36:58] | Al’s gonna be out of there. | 埃尔会出来的 |
[37:00] | Soon. Real soon. | 很快 马上 |
[37:02] | – Okay? – What’s that mean? | -好吗 -什么意思 |
[37:06] | It means I’m taking care of things, | 意思是我在处理 |
[37:08] | but I can’t get into the details right now. | 但我现在不能说细节 |
[37:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:16] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[37:19] | But you gotta back off now. | 不过你得就此打住了 |
[37:22] | I wanna know what I need to do to help Al. | 我想知道怎么做才能帮埃尔 |
[37:25] | And all I’m hearing from you is nothing– | 你告诉我们的就只有… |
[37:26] | Because you don’t know what you’re talking about! | 因为你不知道你在说什么 |
[37:27] | – Get off! Really? – Everyone knows– | -放开 不是吧 -大家都知道… |
[37:29] | – Watch yourself! – Enough! Enough. | -说话小心点 -够了 够了 |
[39:08] | There he is. | 就是他 |
[39:17] | Not here, not today. Keep moving. | 此时此地不行 继续走 |
[39:20] | I said, keep moving! | 我让你们继续走 |
[40:07] | So what’s on your mind, Hank? | 你在想什么 汉克 |
[40:09] | Olinsky. | 奥林斯基 |
[40:13] | It’s time to set things straight. | 该把事情处理一下了 |
[40:20] | Sounds good to me. | 我同意 |
[40:22] | Why don’t you walk me through everything that happened, | 你从头到尾跟我说说 |
[40:24] | from beginning to end. | 事情的经过吧 |
[40:25] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:28] | First, I want some assurances. | 首先 我想要你的保证 |
[40:31] | Olinsky is released, first thing in the morning. | 明天一早 释放奥林斯基 |
[40:35] | No other charges are filed against him. | 不会再有其它罪名起诉他 |
[40:38] | Or anyone else. | 或者任何人 |
[40:41] | I can do that… | 我可以做到 |
[40:42] | After I hear what you have to say. | 不过是等听完你的话之后 |
[40:45] | If it’s compelling, I’ll call the prosecutor | 如果有说服力 那我就打给检察官 |
[40:47] | and we will make it official. | 然后正式释放奥林斯基 |
[40:53] | All right, let’s do this. | 好 那就来吧 |
[41:02] | That’s why I wanted you to walk back early, Al. | 所以我才让你早回来 埃尔 |
[41:03] | These guys are animals. | 那些人就是禽兽 |
[41:05] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你没事吧 -没事 |