Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] – Hey, man. – Hey, man. -来了 -来了
[00:09] – You brought me coffee? – Yeah. -你给我带了咖啡 -对
[00:13] You realize, I think the last time you brought me coffee, 我记得你上一次给我带咖啡
[00:16] we were riding in a squad together. 我们还在同一组里
[00:18] Well, return to basics is good. 返璞归真挺好的
[00:21] That right? 是吗
[00:23] I didn’t realize either one of us missed your burnt coffee. 我觉得我们都不会怀念你的糊咖啡
[00:32] What the hell’s is going on, Al? 到底怎么回事 老埃
[00:36] Terry from Narcotics called me last night. 缉毒队的特里昨晚给我打电话
[00:38] Ruben Gilbright’s possession charge was dropped. 鲁本·吉尔布莱特私藏毒品的指控不成立
[00:45] So… 所以
[00:49] My plan didn’t work. 我的计划不管用
[00:51] Woods is protecting him. 伍兹在保护他
[00:52] Wants to make sure he can testify against me. 想确保他能作证指控我
[00:55] All right. 好吧
[00:58] If Internal Affairs is gonna show up on my door with, uh– 如果内务部来找你
[01:00] – an arrest warrant– – Al, I’m not gonna– -有逮捕令的话… -阿尔 我不会
[01:02] I’m not gonna let it get that far. 不会让事情发展到那一步的
[01:04] Yes, you are. 你必须那么做
[01:05] For both our sakes, yes, you are. 为了我们两个
[01:08] Hank, we let it come. 汉克 我们静等风来
[01:10] Because in the end, they won’t have enough. 因为他们不会罢休的
[01:13] So we let it hit me. 所以就把我推出去吧
[01:15] I go through it. Deal with the hell. 由我解决 直面地狱
[01:19] And we come out the other side. 然后我们再重生
[01:21] That’s the way we both get saved here. 这是唯一能拯救我们的办法
[01:28] Okay? 好吗
[01:36] Boss. 老大
[01:42] All right, so my contact in the ASA’s office 我在助理检察官办公室的线人
[01:44] is in court until this afternoon. 下午之前都会在法庭上
[01:45] As soon as she’s out, I’ll have answers. 她一出来我们就能知道结果
[01:47] If it’s on the move, she’ll know about it. 如果有动作 她会知道的
[01:49] Listen, I need more than just confirmation. 听着 我不只要结论
[01:51] I need details if I’m gonna outrun this, okay? 要想解决这件事 我需要所有细节 明白吗
[01:53] Copy that, yeah. 明白
[01:54] All right, no one can know it came from me. 好 不要让别人知道是我的意思
[01:55] – No, of course. – Hank. -当然了 -汉克
[01:57] – Yeah? – A teenage girl was just here -怎么 -刚刚有一个小姑娘找你
[01:58] looking for you. Said her name was Hannah. 说她名叫汉娜
[02:01] – Hannah? – Yeah, I tried to get her -汉娜 -对 我说让她等等
[02:03] to stick around while I called you but she said she couldn’t. 我打电话找你 但她说等不了
[02:05] She ran out of here and left you that. 然后就跑了 留了这个给你
[02:07] – Thanks. – Okay. -谢谢 -没事
[02:09] 芝加哥警署 亨利·博伊特 反黑组
[02:10] 诺贝尔北街36号 你说过我可以来找你帮忙 汉娜·凯兹
[02:17] You okay, boss? 你还好吗 老大
[02:20] Yeah. 没事
[02:22] Come on, let’s take a ride. 走 我们出去一趟
[02:27] Hannah Cates, no priors. 汉娜·凯兹 无前科
[02:30] Last known address is from a few years ago. 最后地址是几年前留下的
[02:33] Apartment in West Clearing. This is her… 西郊的公寓 这是她的…
[02:36] – Yeah. – Yeah, she’s 18 now. -对 -现在18岁了
[02:38] This is a kid you gave your card to? 你把你的名片给了一个孩子
[02:39] No, it’s just a kid I met. 只是我碰到的一个孩子
[02:41] I mean, a long time ago. 很久以前的事了
[02:43] She involved in anything? 她卷入什么事件了吗
[02:44] No, never was. 从来没有
[02:47] All right, this is the place. 好 就是这里
[02:48] I’ll take inside, you take out. 我进去 你在外面
[02:50] If she’s not there, I’ll give you 20. 如果她不在 我就给你20元
[02:52] – Then we’ll call it. – Sounds good, boss. -我们就回去 -好的 老大
[03:12] Adam, I got her in sight. Hang tight. 亚当 我看到她了 你等着
[03:14] – Copy that. – Hannah? -明白 -汉娜
[03:21] Here, have a seat. 坐
[03:25] Sure you don’t want any coffee? 你不想点咖啡吗
[03:26] – Yeah. – Breakfast? -对 -早餐呢
[03:31] – Got good eggs here. – No, I can’t. -这里的蛋不错 -我不需要
[03:33] I’m good. Thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[03:42] What’s going on? 怎么了
[03:44] I was just wondering 我只是好奇
[03:46] what would happen if… 如果我需要帮助的话
[03:49] if I needed help. 会怎么样呀
[03:52] Then I would help you. 我会帮助你
[03:58] Listen, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[04:01] I mean, I know it’s been a while, I– 我知道我们很久没见了 我…
[04:04] That’s okay. 没关系
[04:05] You never owed me anything. 你没欠我什么
[04:08] My aunt told me what happened. 我阿姨告诉我了
[04:10] With your son. 你儿子的事
[04:12] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[04:13] It must have broke you. 你一定很心碎
[04:21] Whatever it is… 无论什么事
[04:24] We can work it out. 我们都能解决的
[04:29] I’m gonna help you. 我会帮助你
[04:34] Guess I could eat some eggs. 我想我可以吃点蛋
[04:36] Okay, good, let’s do that. Okay? 很好 那我们点吧 好吗
[04:40] I just need to run to the bathroom first, 我得先去趟卫生间
[04:42] – and then we can order? – Sure. -然后再点好吗 -好的
[04:44] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -去吧
[05:01] – Some menus? – Yeah. -要菜单吗 -对
[05:05] Excuse me. 借过
[05:09] Ruz, keep an anchor down out front. 鲁兹 注意前门
[05:12] Yeah, I’m here. 我在前门
[05:15] – All good? – No, she bolted. -一切正常吗 -不 她跑了
[05:20] All right, keep your eyes open. 好吧 注意看
[05:22] Grey hoodie, blue jeans. 灰色连帽上衣 蓝色牛仔裤
[05:29] I got her. 我看到她了
[05:29] She’s heading east in the alley. 在小巷子向东走
[05:31] Hannah! Hey! 汉娜
[05:49] 5021 Emergency Squad, we are in pursuit 5021紧急情况 我们在追一辆
[05:52] of a silver Toyota Land Cruiser. 银色本田巡游者
[05:55] Last seen headed southbound on Noble and Hubbard. 最后一次见到是往南驶往诺贝尔路和哈伯德路
[05:58] High rate of speed. 速度很快
[06:00] Partial plate: 8-4-2. 部分车牌号842
[06:02] Offenders wanted for possible aggravated kidnapping. 袭击者很可能施行了绑架
[06:04] One male, Hispanic, armed. White male driver. 一名西班牙裔男性 持械 司机是白人
[06:07] Boss, what the hell is going on here? 老大 怎么回事
[06:09] Copy that, 5021 squad. 收到 5021小队
[06:12] Sarge, we have 112 hits on that partial plate. 警长 根据车牌号 我们搜到了112个结果
[06:14] We’re sorting through them looking for one registered 我们正在排查找
[06:16] to a Land Cruiser. 巡游者
[06:17] Hailey’s accessing the traffic cams, 海莉正在调取交通录像
[06:19] but we don’t have a bead on Hannah. 但我们还没找到汉娜
[06:21] Now, she doesn’t have a cell phone registered to her 她名下没有注册手机号码
[06:22] so I can’t do an emergency ping– 所以我无法通过紧急定位找她…
[06:24] Kim. Late model silver Land Cruiser 金 最新款银色巡游者
[06:26] partial plate: 8-4-2, passed a traffic camera 部分牌照号842 六分钟前驶过
[06:29] six minutes ago, 16th and State. 16街和国道交叉口的摄像头
[06:33] Hailey, we don’t have them. Did the eye in the sky 海莉 我们没看到 直升机看到
[06:35] – get them past 16th? – Checking. -他们驶过16街了吗 -正在核查
[06:39] Behind, behind, behind. 后面 后面 后面
[06:40] 5021 Ida, we got shots fired at 16th and State. 5021I 听到16街和国道之间有枪声
[06:43] Be advised: plainclothes officers responding. 建议便衣警官出警响应
[06:46] Copy that, 5021 Ida. 收到 5021I
[06:54] 5021 Ida, those shots fired are coming from 5021I 这些枪声来自
[06:56] the South 1600 block, North Schiller Credit Union. 南1600街区的北席勒信用合作社
[07:09] It’s locked. 锁上了
[07:25] Go. 上
[07:33] – Ruzek, you okay? – I’m good. Stay down. -鲁塞克 你没事吧 -我没事 趴下
[07:41] 10-1, 10-1, we got shots fired at the police. 呼叫指挥中心 有人持枪袭警
[07:43] We got a bona fide robbery happening 北席勒信用合作社有一伙
[07:44] at North Schiller Credit Union. 持械抢劫犯
[07:56] Gun! 有枪
[08:13] Go! 快走
[08:18] 5021, Land Cruiser fleeing southbound towards 18th street. 5021 巡游者往18街逃窜
[08:22] YDH842 Young, David, Henry, 8-4-2.
[08:27] All right, just stay calm. 好了 冷静点
[08:28] Keep pressure right there, all right? 继续压住 好吗
[08:30] You ready? This is gonna hurt. 准备好了吗 会很疼
[08:34] Get me an ambulance. 1656 South State Street. 给我叫辆救护车 1656南国道
[08:39] Copy that. 收到
[08:44] Hailey, we backing up Robbery Homicide on this? 海莉 我们要帮助抢劫凶案组破这个案子吗
[08:46] No, we’re taking it. Voight and Ruzek were here 不 我们接手了 事件发生的时候
[08:48] when it kicked off. It was on the heels of an abduction. 博伊特和鲁塞克在场 这就发生在绑架之后
[08:50] All right, Hannah Cates. She’s 18. 好了 汉娜·凯兹 18岁
[08:52] Left my card and a note at the front desk this morning, 今天早上在我桌上留下了我的名片和一张字条
[08:55] wanted help, I met her. She bolted. 需要帮助 我见了她 她跑了
[08:58] And was grabbed right outside the coffee shop. 在咖啡店外被人抓走了
[09:00] Stranger abduction? 陌生人绑架作案吗
[09:01] It felt like she knew these guys. 感觉她好像认识这些人
[09:03] So, where was Hannah during the robbery? 那汉娜在劫案期间在哪里
[09:05] Tied up in the backseat, trunk. 被绑在车后座上
[09:07] Dropped at a second location. 送到另一个地方了
[09:09] We lost eyes on that car for like 12 minutes. 我们12分钟前跟丢了那辆车
[09:11] Ah, the employee’s on his way to Med. 那个员工已经送去医院了
[09:14] Bullet severed his femoral, so… 子弹划伤了他的股动脉 所以…
[09:16] Witnesses say it happened quick. 目击证人说一切都发生的非常快
[09:18] Credit Union opened, offenders barged inside. 信用社开门 劫犯冲进来
[09:20] No one mentioned seeing a teenage girl, though, boss. 不过没人说看到过一名少女 老大
[09:23] All right, Hailey, head up the scene inside. 好 海莉 去里面的现场
[09:25] All right, let’s talk to the FBI, see if this matches 我们找联调局谈谈 看看有没有
[09:27] a robbery pattern. 类似手法的劫案
[09:28] Antonio, get a bead on Hannah for me. 安东尼奥 继续查汉娜
[09:31] Her aunt is Anne Cates. 她的阿姨名叫安妮·凯兹
[09:32] That’s her legal guardian but the last known address 是她的法定监护人 但她档案上最后登记的住址
[09:34] on file is vacant. 是无人居住的
[09:36] I’ll track her down. 我去查查
[09:40] My contact in the ASA’s office is out of court. 我在助理地检办公室的线人出法庭了
[09:43] I can hold off. 我能拖一会
[09:44] No, go now. 不 去吧
[09:45] You got it. 好的
[10:08] Oh, man. 天啊
[10:13] Hey, what did Voight mean, Hannah had his card? 博伊特说汉娜有他的名片 什么意思
[10:16] His business card? 他的名片吗
[10:17] That’s his thing. 他就是这样的
[10:18] He’s given out a bunch over the years. 这几年发出去了不少名片
[10:20] Usually kids that grew up in rough neighborhoods. 一般都是给附近的孩子
[10:23] Looks after them. 罩着他们
[10:26] Gave one to Lindsay when she was 14. 琳德赛十四岁的时候给了她一张
[10:28] That’s why she said Voight saved her. 所以她说博伊特救了她
[10:30] Yeah? 是吗
[10:32] That is a thing. 的确是他风格
[10:37] They couldn’t have gotten much out of the registers. 他们从登记处肯定抢不了多少钱
[10:41] Yeah, teller said there was less than three grand. 没错 出纳说不到三千
[10:44] Real payload was in the back. 钱都存放在后面
[10:46] Well, it’s not a good sign. 这不是什么好兆头
[10:48] They should’ve used both employees back here. 这里本来应该有两名员工
[10:50] One opens the registers, 一名打开登记处的抽屉
[10:51] the other accesses the back door. 另一名往后门走了
[10:53] Helps obey the Two Minute Rule. Lessens the small bills. 这样能遵守2分钟法则 减少小额票据
[10:58] They didn’t need to fire 80 rounds, either. 他们也没必要打上八十几发子弹
[11:00] Damn hard for a man who’s bleeding out 一个失血过多的人得费好大劲
[11:01] to open a security door. 才能打开安全门
[11:04] I hated ones like this in Robbery Homicide. 我最讨厌这种抢劫杀人案
[11:06] Worst crews, highest body counts. 最残暴的凶犯 最大的伤亡
[11:08] They’re the ones that don’t know what the hell 他们根本不知道
[11:09] they’re doing. 自己在干什么
[11:13] 汉娜·凯兹 女性 无前科 无已知住址 要求与博伊特见面
[11:14] No match on ballistics, at all. 完全检测不到弹道结果
[11:15] AK’s are clean, the SUV popped up stolen. 枪支查不到 车辆是偷来的
[11:18] Cold trail, so far. 目前为止一无所获
[11:19] I know you saw a Beretta 我知道你看到
[11:20] on the offender who abducted Hannah. 绑架汉娜的人拿了一把手枪
[11:22] But they didn’t use it at the scene. 但是他们在现场没用过
[11:23] Yeah, and there’s no trackers. 没错 钱上也没有追踪器
[11:25] Or dye packs on this money. 或者染料包
[11:26] IDOC did send me a list of cats on parole 伊利诺伊州惩教部给我发了一系列
[11:29] with similar backgrounds, but we can’t do anything 相同背景的假释犯名单 但是这个名单
[11:31] with this list, Sarge. 没什么用 警长
[11:32] Nobody’s staying in jail anymore. 全都不在监狱里了
[11:33] Hannah’s aunt is proving difficult to find. 汉娜的阿姨真是难找
[11:35] The vacant on file was cleared out a year ago. 档案中无人居住的住址是一年前搬走的
[11:38] Anne left a forwarding address. 安娜留了新的地址
[11:39] I checked, but the landlord said she was only there a month. 我查过了 但是房东说她只来住了一个星期
[11:42] Well, that’s not good, 那可不妙
[11:43] because every piece of paper we have on Hannah is dated 因为我们现在所有关于汉娜的信息
[11:45] from that move. Health insurance, 都是从那次搬家后开始的 安全保险
[11:46] cell phone registration, school enrollment. 注册的手机号 学校注册
[11:48] And the last time Anne filed taxes, she made about 14 grand. 安娜上次缴税缴了大概有一万四
[11:51] That’s well below the poverty line. 那可远远算不上穷人
[11:53] Probably crashing with family. 也许是和家里人关系不好
[11:54] No, there is no other family. 不 没有其他家人了
[11:56] Anne’s brother, Hannah’s dad, he’s in jail. 安妮的哥哥 汉娜的爸爸在监狱里
[11:58] Got busted for dealing four years ago. 四年前贩毒被抓了
[12:00] Is that how you met Hannah? 你就是这么认识汉娜的
[12:02] No, I’ve known her since she was seven. 不是 我从她七岁就认识她了
[12:06] Got a whole lot of nothing. 什么线索都没有
[12:07] No DNA, and the gloves they wore gave us zero fingerprints. 没有DNA 他们戴的手套上也没有指纹
[12:11] About the only thing they did by the book. 他们就只按规矩干了这么一件事
[12:12] We didn’t have eyes in the back alley 后巷没人看到
[12:13] but we got footage inside. 但是有室内监控视频
[12:23] Damn. 妈的
[12:38] That’s all of it. That’s not a lot to go on. 就这些了 没有多少可查线索
[12:41] Look, 12 minutes before that robbery, 抢劫发生的12分钟前
[12:42] those two men forced Hannah into a car. 那两个人胁迫汉娜上了车
[12:45] Why? 原因是什么
[12:46] Okay, until something pops on the robbery, 在发现抢劫案的线索之前
[12:48] let’s start with the abduction. 我们先从绑架案着手
[12:50] So find Hannah’s aunt. 找到汉娜的阿姨
[12:52] Where they’ve been living. 她们住在哪里
[12:53] Who have they been in contact with? 接触过谁
[12:54] That’s gonna lead to who the hell took her. 应该能查到是谁带走了她
[12:59] She give you an answer? 她给你回复了吗
[13:01] Special Grand Jury has already been summoned. 已经传唤了特殊大陪审团
[13:05] Who’s the prosecutor? 公诉人是谁
[13:06] James Osha. 詹姆斯·欧沙
[13:09] Boss, hey… 老大
[13:11] They’re gonna convene in 48 hours. 他们会在48小时内聚齐
[13:14] We’ll be fine. 我们没问题的
[13:25] I don’t even understand how you guys tracked me down. 我都不知道你们是怎么跟踪到我的
[13:29] Well, your Link card is registered to this address. 你的灵通卡注册的是这个地址
[13:32] Uh, so something really happened to my niece, Hannah? 看来我侄女汉娜是真出事了
[13:36] I saw you guys and I just figured you were cops he sent. 我看到你们 就想你们应该是他派来的
[13:40] Cops, who sent? What? 谁派来的 什么
[13:42] That sergeant. 那个警长
[13:45] But Hannah doesn’t live with me anymore, 不过汉娜已经不和我住了
[13:46] so I guess there’s no need for a check-in, huh? 也就不用汇报情况了吧
[13:49] Sergeant Hank Voight checks in on Hannah? 汉克·博伊特警长会来询问汉娜的情况
[13:51] Yeah, he did, but like I said, she’s not here, so… 对 不过我说了 她不住这里
[13:55] She’s 18. 她十八了
[13:56] Okay. 好吧
[13:58] When was the last time you saw her? 你上次见她是什么时候
[14:00] I don’t know, she’s on her own. 我不知道 她自己过
[14:01] Uh, wait, but you don’t remember when you saw her last? 等等 你不记得你上次见她的时间
[14:04] Okay, what about her current address? 那她现在的住址呢
[14:07] She just said she found a place. 她只说她找到了地方住
[14:08] She didn’t give me an address. 没给我地址
[14:10] Look, Anne… 安妮
[14:12] I’m sorry if we miscommunicated with you, 如果你有什么误会 那很抱歉
[14:14] but we believe that Hannah’s in some pretty serious danger. 但我们认为汉娜陷入了极大的危险之中
[14:16] So, anything you can tell us… 如果你能给我们点信息
[14:18] Last time you saw her, who she was with… 上次你见到她 她和谁在一起
[14:21] Any of that might help us. 随便什么信息都能帮助到我们
[14:22] – Anything. – Come on. -任何信息 -拜托了
[14:28] When’s the last time Hannah actually lived with you? 汉娜最后跟你住是什么时候
[14:31] Hannah’s 18. 汉娜十八了
[14:32] Yeah, but that’s not what he asked. 他问的可不是这个
[14:34] Look, I took good care of that girl for a real long time. 我好好地照顾了那姑娘很久
[14:36] She’s not even my kid. 她都不是我亲生的
[14:37] You wanna call Child Services? 你们想通知儿童保护局吗
[14:39] Go ahead. She wanted to be on her own. 那就通知啊 是她自己想出去住的
[14:41] She was old enough to take care of herself. 她年龄够大 可以照顾好自己了
[14:43] She was 16, 她当时都16了
[14:44] a whole year older than I was when I left home. 比我离开家的时候还大了一岁呢
[14:52] All I know is that she left to live with her friend… 我只知道她是搬出去和朋友住
[14:57] Addie. Something–Sumpter. 艾迪 什么桑普特
[15:00] Last I knew they were squatting somewhere in Canaryville. 我之前是听说她们挤在卡纳瑞维尔的一个地方
[15:03] Maybe. 差不多吧
[15:06] Okay. 行吧
[15:22] – Hey, Addie. – Cops, cops! -艾迪 -警察 警察
[15:24] – Let’s move! – Hey, wait. -快走 -等等
[15:26] Calm down. 冷静
[15:27] Addie! Addie! 艾迪 艾迪
[15:28] Come on. All right? 别跑 行不
[15:30] Chill out. 放轻松
[15:32] Okay, turn around, were you– is that your space over there? 转身 那边是你的地方吧
[15:36] All this destroyed area in here? 就这个破地方
[15:38] You got stuff somewhere? 你有家当吗
[15:41] Yes or no? 有没有
[15:42] You can’t search my stuff. 你们不能搜查我的东西
[15:43] Actually, this property’s not yours, so… 事实上 这块地并不属于你 所以…
[15:46] So just have at it then. 那你们就随便搜吧
[15:49] Just sit down. 你坐一下
[15:51] Okay, we’re not here to arrest you. 我们不是要逮捕你
[15:53] We don’t want to bring you in. 也不想逮捕你
[15:54] We just wanna ask you some questions about Hannah. 我们只是有几个关于汉娜的问题想问你
[15:56] Okay, does she live here? 她住在这里吗
[15:58] She’s not here. 不住
[15:59] So, when was the last time you’ve seen her? 你上次见她是什么时候
[16:02] No idea, I’m sorry. 不记得了 抱歉
[16:03] Well, I saw her this morning. 我今早见过她
[16:06] Right before two guys with guns shoved her into an SUV. 然后两个持枪男子就把她推进了一辆车
[16:10] And then they went and robbed a credit union. 然后他们就抢劫了一家信用合作社
[16:13] Shot the place up. Left a guy for dead. 一通开枪 还打死了一个人
[16:16] Addie, this is your best friend. 艾迪 她可是你最好的朋友
[16:17] You know where she is? 你知不知道她在哪里
[16:20] Addie, if you’re scared of somebody or any– 艾迪 如果你是害怕什么人或者…
[16:22] I’m not scared. I don’t know jack. 我才不怕 我是真不知道
[16:25] I haven’t talked to Hannah. 我没和她说过话
[16:27] – All right, come on. – Wait, I thought you said -好吧 我们走 -等等 你不是说
[16:28] – you weren’t gonna take me in? – Well, no, we didn’t want to, -不抓我的吗 -我们是不想
[16:30] but now we need to. 可现在必须得抓你了
[16:33] That girl’s scared, but I feel like she knows something. 那个女孩很害怕 但我觉得她知道什么
[16:35] She said that Hannah never lived there with her 她说汉娜从没和她一起住过
[16:36] but other squatters said they did see another female there 但其他流浪者说他们在那里见过另一个女孩
[16:39] that matched Hannah’s description, but they can’t 和汉娜的形象相符 但他们不记得
[16:40] recall a man ever being with her. 她们身边还有没有其他男人
[16:42] Right, but it doesn’t mean they didn’t meet men outside. 但这不代表她们没在外面见其他男人
[16:45] Area Central’s had that address flagged. 那个地方本来就是重点关注区域
[16:46] And Vice has been doing routine sweeps 风化组每个月都会检查
[16:48] in the adjoined alley each month. 附近的巷子
[16:50] – You’re thinking pimp? – Maybe. -你觉得是皮条客 -有可能
[16:52] The truth is, these girls have been on the street 这些姑娘在街头已经
[16:53] for a year and a half, and they’ve been exposed to a lot. 混了一年半 不少人知道她们
[16:56] You yourself said that it looked like Hannah knew ’em. 你自己说的汉娜看上去认识他们
[16:59] So… 那么
[17:01] It’s possible that this guy was grooming her. 可能那家伙在训练培养她
[17:03] And she didn’t take well to it. So she stepped out, 而她没有适应 所以她出来
[17:05] went to your for help, 找你帮助
[17:06] and then they pull her to keep her in line. 然后他们把她抓了回去
[17:08] I don’t know, Jay. 我不知道 杰
[17:09] Pimps who sideline into armed robbery– 副业是武装抢劫的皮条客
[17:12] These guys are not professional bank robbers. 这些家伙不是专业的银行抢劫犯
[17:14] They made that clear. 很明显
[17:15] This could be “Anything for a buck.” 可能是为了弄到钱什么都做
[17:16] All right, where’s Addie? 好 艾迪呢
[17:17] She’s with Ruzek. Not talking. 和鲁塞克一起 不说话
[17:19] Except to call the media. 除了说要找媒体
[17:20] Okay. 好吧
[17:22] Listen, get on the horn with Vice, run all this past them. 和风化组打电话 所有这些都告知他们
[17:28] – Hey, grab the door, will ya? – Yeah. -关门好吗 -好
[17:45] You’ve reached James Osha. Leave a message. 我是 詹姆斯·欧沙 请留言
[18:01] Sarge, a robbery in progress just came over the zone. 警长 附近刚发生一起抢劫案
[18:04] The hold up alarm was activated at the Currency Exchange 罗根广场的货币兑换所
[18:06] in Logan Square. 紧急报警器刚响了
[18:07] Squads are in route but the 911 caller is saying 巡逻车在路上 但报警者说
[18:09] masked offenders with assault rifles. 抢劫犯蒙面并携带自动步枪
[18:26] What the hell happened? 发生了什么
[18:28] Things went sideways fast. 一切发生得太快
[18:36] The kid was new. Started last week. 孩子新来的 上周入职
[18:39] Didn’t have a key to the back vaults. 没有后面金库的钥匙
[18:41] There wasn’t a manager on site? 没有值班经理吗
[18:43] Well, you rob the place at closing. 在关门的时候抢劫一个地方
[18:45] They could have just left but… 他们可以就这么离开的 但…
[18:49] Two masked male offenders. AK-47s. 两个蒙面男性劫犯 携带AK47
[18:52] There were three offenders. Two males, fit, 30s. 有三名劫犯 其中两个男性 30左右
[18:56] And one female. 还有一名女性
[19:04] Is that Hannah? 是汉娜吗
[19:06] She participated? 她也参与其中了
[19:14] Case should immediately be handed over to Robbery Homicide. 这案子应该马上移交到抢劫凶案组
[19:17] Should have been theirs from the get. 一开始就应该交给他们
[19:18] No. This whole case jumped off 不 整个案子是从
[19:21] from an aggravated kidnapping 我当班的时候目击到的
[19:23] that I witnessed while on duty. 一起严重绑架案开始的
[19:25] And now you’ve got three dead and one in critical condition 现在三个人死了 你面对的是一个
[19:27] to show for it, Hank. 情况危急的烂摊子 汉克
[19:28] It is not gonna serve anybody 我们已经为这个案子忙了24小时
[19:30] to yank this from Intelligence 现在把这案子从情报组移交出去
[19:32] when we’ve been knee deep in it for 24 hours, you know that. 对谁都不好 你懂的
[19:35] We got leads invested. 我们查到了线索
[19:37] Now please, just– 拜托 就…
[19:39] have Area Central back us up. 让中央警局协助我们
[19:41] Fine. 好
[19:42] I’m gonna get Hannah’s ID out 我要把抢劫录像和
[19:43] with the robbery footage, state wide to the media. 汉娜的身份发布给媒体
[19:45] Danny, you do that… 丹尼 你这么做…
[19:47] This is gonna end like 90% of crime sprees do: 最后只会让他们像九成失控的罪犯一样
[19:50] – In bullets. – You worried about reform optics? -酿成惨剧 -你担心激起众怒吗
[19:53] No, I’m worried about 不 我是担心
[19:54] an 18-year-old girl who I think is being coerced. 一个被胁迫的18岁女孩
[19:57] A girl I know, 一个我认识的女孩
[19:59] who came to me for help. 她曾向我求助
[20:01] Denny, I saw how she reacted to the offenders. 丹尼 我看到了她对劫犯的反应
[20:04] She was scared of them. They took her! 她很怕他们 她是被掳走的
[20:06] You saying she’s Patty Hearst? 你是说她是帕蒂·赫斯特吗
[20:08] How do you even know this girl? 你怎么认识这女孩的
[20:10] Someone introduced me to her a long time ago. 以前人家把我介绍给她的
[20:12] And I haven’t talked to her in a few years. 我几年没和她联系了
[20:14] So, you don’t know her that well anymore? 所以你没有那么了解她了
[20:17] Right? 对吗
[20:18] I’m gonna put Hannah’s ID out, with the robbery footage. 我要把她的身份公布出去 还有抢劫录像
[20:22] – All right? – Denny… -好吗 -丹尼
[20:25] You know, Chief Lugo just told me to call. 卢戈队长让我打个电话就好
[20:30] But I figured I shouldn’t waste an opportunity to come by here 但我觉得还是趁我能来的时候
[20:32] while I still can. 过来一趟吧
[20:34] Because pretty soon you and Al are gonna be, uh… 因为你和老埃很快就会
[20:37] Tied up. 锒铛入狱
[20:42] Damn shame about the girl. 那女孩真是可惜了
[20:45] But you lay down with lions, 但你与狮子共寝
[20:47] you get hunted with them. 就会和他们一起被猎杀
[21:06] What are you all waiting for? 你们都在等什么
[21:08] Tell me what we got. 告诉我进展
[21:10] Um, ballistics was a match at the credit union. 弹道检测和信用社劫案的相符
[21:12] We went back a month in security footage 我们把两处的监控视频
[21:14] for both locations, nothing. 都倒回一个月进行查看 但没有发现
[21:15] And no service calls of suspicious persons. 而且没有关于疑犯的报警电话
[21:18] I’ve been checking PODS, traffic cams, CTA– 我查了摄像头 交通探头 交管局
[21:20] nothing yet, Sarge. 目前为止没有发现 警长
[21:21] But they had to flee the Currency Exchange somehow. 但他们得从货币兑换所那儿逃掉啊
[21:24] All right, anything new on Addie? 艾迪那有消息吗
[21:25] Uh, Addie ain’t talking, Sarge. 她还是不开口 警长
[21:26] She said she don’t know those guys 她说不知道那些人
[21:28] or what the hell Hannah was doing with them. 也不知道汉娜和他们的关系
[21:29] All right, well I’m gonna take a run at it. 我自己要去审这件事
[21:30] Put a folder together for me, will ya? 把文件整理好给我
[21:33] Get that footage from the currency exchange for me. 把货币兑换所那儿的录像调给我看
[21:35] You know, if Addie’s not gonna talk, 如果艾迪不说话
[21:37] then we’ll just narrow their IDs off Hannah. 只能从汉娜身上查他们的身份了
[21:39] I mean, she knew these men. Means she met them somewhere. 她认识那些人 意味着她在哪儿见过他们
[21:41] Check every address that she lived at, 查查她的每个住处
[21:43] hostels she crashed in, 住过的旅店
[21:45] her summer job at Harold Washington Library, 还有哈罗德华盛顿图书馆做暑期工的时候
[21:48] classes at Andrews High School, 安德鲁高中上课的时候
[21:49] Jefferson Elementary– all places she potentially met them. 杰弗森小学 所有她可能见过他们的地方
[21:52] All right, good, chase that. 好 追踪下去
[21:54] but let’s not get tunnel vision. 但别太钻牛角尖
[21:56] It’s still possible Hannah didn’t know these men well 仍有可能汉娜在他们带走她之前
[21:58] before they took her. 并不怎么认识他们
[21:59] Wait, you still want us running this like it’s an abduction? 等等 你还想我们像查绑架案那样查这案子吗
[22:01] I just wanna run wide. 我只想查得更宽泛些
[22:03] She participated. 她参与了
[22:04] Come over here. 过来
[22:06] Tell me something. 告诉我
[22:08] That look like willing participation to you? 你看来这是自愿参与吗
[22:15] All right, it looks like a scared kid. 看上去是个吓坏了的孩子
[22:18] But it also looks like a girl who stood two feet 但她仍然站着
[22:20] from an open door for seven minutes. 站在门口七分钟
[22:22] Who held a weapon. 拿着武器
[22:24] Could have ran, screamed for help, but she didn’t. 本可以逃跑 大喊求救 但她没有
[22:26] Yeah, she asked for help when she walked in this district. 是 当她走进警局的时候就是在求助了
[22:29] And we didn’t give it to her. 我们没有帮她
[22:31] I want it run fast and wide. 查得快点 广泛点
[22:55] You know who that is, right? 你知道那是谁 是吗
[22:58] Yep. 是的
[23:03] That’s your friend. 那是你的朋友
[23:06] That’s Hannah. 是汉娜
[23:08] Right? 是吗
[23:10] Hannah. 汉娜
[23:14] Who are they? 他们是谁
[23:17] This is your friend. 这是你的朋友
[23:20] Who are they? 他们是谁
[23:23] I have no idea. 我不知道
[23:24] No idea? 不知道
[23:26] You know how long I can keep you here? 你知道我能把你留在这里多久吗
[23:29] I can make sure you never leave. 我可以保证你再也离开不了
[23:32] I can make your life hell. 我可以让你生不如死
[23:34] And you still got a lot of life left to live. 你还有大把日子要过
[23:36] He can’t help you. 他帮不了你
[23:38] He works for me. 他为我工作
[23:47] I can make this a lot of things, Addie. 我可以大做文章的 艾迪
[23:50] Obstruction of justice, conspiracy, 妨碍司法公正 共谋
[23:52] accomplice to murder. 谋杀案的帮凶
[23:55] – But I didn’t– – ‘Cause I can already -但我没做 -因为我已经能
[23:57] prove you’re lying to me, Addie. 证明你向我撒谎了 艾迪
[23:59] I can charge you for that too 我也可以以那个罪名起诉你
[24:01] but we’re talking about three homicides during a bank robbery– 但我们现在说的是在一场银行劫案中杀死的三个钟
[24:05] – But I wasn’t there! – And that makes you -但我不在那 -所以你是
[24:07] an accessory, which comes with federal charges. 从犯 会受到联邦指控
[24:09] – No, that’s insane! – And that is the death penalty. -不是的 简直疯了 -那是死刑
[24:12] But I’m not doing anything. 但我什么都没做
[24:13] You’re getting your friend killed! 你会让你的朋友被杀的
[24:25] Okay. 好
[24:32] Okay. 好
[24:37] The taller of the two’s name is Mike. 这两个中高一点的那个叫迈克
[24:39] Okay. 好
[24:41] But the other one goes by the name of “TT.” 另一个叫”TT”
[24:42] I don’t know their last names. 我不知道他们姓什么
[24:47] But Mike’s… Hannah’s boyfriend. 但是迈克是汉娜的男朋友
[24:51] Boyfriend or pimp? 男朋友还是皮条客
[24:54] Tell me. I mean, he’s holding her. 告诉我 我是说 他抓着她
[24:59] Running her? 逼她
[25:04] Does he hurt her? 他伤害她吗
[25:05] Mike doesn’t hurt her, he… 迈克不伤害她 他…
[25:11] He loves her. 他爱她
[25:14] And she loves him. 她爱他
[25:16] If she’s doing this, it is only… 如果她这么做的话 只是…
[25:20] because he is. 因为他这么做
[25:27] I believe you. 我相信你
[25:30] I believe you. 我相信你
[25:38] All right, all Addie knows is Mike and TT. 好了 艾迪只知道迈克和TT
[25:41] She doesn’t know their last names, 她不知道姓什么
[25:42] never been to their apartments, nothing. 没去过他们的公寓 什么都不知道
[25:44] TT’s got a bunch of tattoos. TT有很多纹身
[25:45] Mike sounds like he’s from Chicago. 迈克的口音像是芝加哥的
[25:47] All right, well, these are violent men. 好了 他们是暴力的人
[25:48] Let’s assume they live violent lives. 假设他们过着暴力的生活
[25:50] Damn, I got 3,276 Mikes in this criminal database. 该死 犯罪数据库里有3276个迈克
[25:54] Okay, well, the OCD tech estimated Mike’s height at 6’1″, 好 民防处估计迈克身高1米85
[25:57] weight 180. Eye color brown. 180斤 棕色眼睛
[25:59] – Does that help? – Nah, not really. -有用吗 -没多大用
[26:01] I mean, it trims it down a little bit, 缩小了些范围
[26:02] but it’s still too wide for me. 但还是范围太大了
[26:03] Age was estimated 32 to 36. 年龄估计在32到36岁之间
[26:05] Hey, the Land Cruiser that was used in the initial robbery 一开始的抢劫案中的巡游者
[26:08] was stolen from a residential garage in Blue Island. 是从蓝岛的居民车库里偷的
[26:10] The owner says you couldn’t see the garage from the street. 主人说你从街上是看不到车库的
[26:13] Could be someone local, talks like Chicago. 可能是某个当地的 说话带着芝加哥口音的人
[26:15] Okay, okay. Copy Blue Island, 好 好 蓝岛
[26:17] Now we have 84 with a five mile parameter around Blue Island. 现在在蓝岛周围五英里我们有84个迈克
[26:20] Guys, we still need to narrow it down more. 大家伙 我们还需要在缩小点范围
[26:22] Any crosses with “TT” in the jail nickname system? 有和监狱里外号叫”TT”的人有交集的吗
[26:25] We’ve got tons of those, but nothing that run up against that 84. 有很多 但是那84个人里没有
[26:28] What about tattoos? 纹身呢
[26:29] Hold up. 等等
[26:32] We got seven. 有7个
[26:34] Yep, got his ass. Okay… 找到了 好…
[26:38] Look at that, Trent Tagerty, 33 years old, 看 特伦特·塔格蒂 33岁
[26:40] tattoos of the T’s on his neck. 脖子上有T的纹身
[26:42] He did a year with Mike Sheffield at MCC. 他和迈克·谢菲尔德在联邦监狱里蹲过一年
[26:45] Mike Sheffield was pinched 迈克·谢菲尔德因
[26:46] for armed assault and attempted robbery. 持械袭击和抢劫未遂被捕
[26:48] All right, print those pictures. 好 把那些照片打出来
[26:50] Get a confirmation from Addie. 让艾迪确认一下
[26:51] Yeah, and neither has a last known address. 他们都没有最近住址
[26:53] Hannah’s ID is everywhere, the footage of them– 现在到处都有汉娜的照片信息和他们的录像
[26:55] They can’t be out on the street. 他们不可能走在大街上
[26:57] They’ll go to someone they know, trust. 他们会去他们认识的 信任的人那里
[26:58] Someone that’s helped them before. 以前帮过他们的人
[26:59] Trent Tagerty has a cousin. 特伦特·塔格蒂有个表哥
[27:01] Warren, he’s 42 years old, 沃伦 42岁
[27:03] rents an apartment in Canaryville. 在卡纳里维尔租了间公寓
[27:04] He’s posted bond for Trent four times and has an open warrant. 他保释了特伦特四次 并是他的担保人
[27:07] All right, gear up. Let’s hit it. 好 准备好 我们去找他
[27:10] Adam. 亚当
[27:12] Listen, I want you to hang back and swing by Osha’s house. 听着 我想让你去一下欧沙家
[27:15] Wait, seriously, you want me to go to his house? 等等 认真的吗 你想让我去他家
[27:17] Look, just tell him I sent you. 就告诉他我让你去的
[27:18] I know him. He’s a stand up guy. 我知道他 他是个正直的人
[27:20] Say I’ll meet him anywhere he wants; we’ll talk in private. 说他想在哪里见面都可以 我们私下谈谈
[27:23] But it’s gotta be now. 但是要现在
[27:24] Okay? I am done calling his ass. 好吗 我不想再给他打电话了
[27:46] Go. 去吧
[28:09] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警察
[28:12] – Hey, get the girl. – Hey, don’t move! -去找那个女孩 -别动
[28:15] – Get out the bed, come on. – Clear! -下床 快点 -安全
[28:16] Get your arms off the bed! Come on! 下床 快点
[28:18] He ain’t here. You just missed him. 他不在这里 刚走
[28:20] Get on the floor! 趴到地上
[28:22] There’s a garage downstairs. He took my car. 楼下有个车库 他把我的车开走了
[28:24] Had to be five minutes ago. 应该是五分钟之前
[28:26] Please, he ain’t here. 拜托 他不在这里
[28:33] Where is he? 他在哪里
[28:38] Get your hands against the wall! 手举起来靠墙
[28:39] – You heard him. Hit that garage! – Hurry up! Against the wall! -你听到了 去车库 -快点 面朝墙
[28:42] – You good, Hailey? – Good. -你没事吧 海莉 -没事
[29:01] Where are they? 他们在哪里
[29:03] Where’s Mike and Hannah? 迈克和汉娜在哪里
[29:06] Where are they? 他们在哪里
[29:07] It’s clear. Hannah’s not here. 没人 汉娜不在这里
[29:17] So, here’s what’s going to happen. 接下去是这样
[29:20] We recovered a gun in your cousin’s apartment, 我们在你表弟的住处找到一把枪
[29:22] matches ballistics for the first robbery. 跟第一场抢劫案的弹道报告吻合
[29:25] Cash in your duffle 你包里的现金绑带
[29:26] has got the same bands as the currency exchange. 跟货币兑换点的现金绑带一样
[29:28] See where I’m going with this? 知道我是什么意思了吗
[29:31] You’re starting out six feet under 你就站在鬼门关前面
[29:33] and we got you dead to rights. 而我们掌握了你的生死
[29:34] So, anything you tell us, 所以 你跟我们说的任何事
[29:36] any way that you help us find them, 你帮我们找到他们而做的任何事
[29:38] it’s gonna dig you a little above ground. 都会帮你一步一步远离鬼门关
[29:40] You want me to talk so bad? 你这么想让我说吗
[29:42] Get me a lawyer and get me a deal. 给我找个律师 再给我一个辩诉协议
[29:44] Okay. 好的
[29:46] So you want a deal, huh? 所以你想要辩诉协议
[29:51] You want a deal? Okay, so– 你想要辩诉协议 好的 那…
[29:54] The deal is… 辩诉协议就是…
[29:57] You’re gonna talk. 你开口
[30:00] You understand? 你明白吗
[30:17] – You understand now? – Yeah, yeah I do. -现在你明白了吗 -明白 我明白了
[30:19] – I understand. – Okay. -我明白 -好
[30:21] Good. 很好
[30:23] Where are they? 他们在哪里
[30:25] – I don’t know. – You don’t know? -我不知道 -你不知道吗
[30:27] I don’t know where they went. 我不知道他们去哪里了
[30:32] Come on. 好吧
[30:34] Where did you last see them? 你最后一次看到他们是在哪里
[30:36] Running like hell down 30th street. 在第三十大街上狂奔
[30:38] I don’t know where they were going, I swear. 我不知道他们要去哪里 我发誓
[30:40] It wasn’t supposed to go down like this. 原来的计划不是这样的
[30:43] Two robberies, split three ways. 抢两个地方 分三路跑
[30:45] That was the plan. It was easy. 计划就这样 这么简单
[30:47] And then Mike just starts shooting 结果迈克突然开始开枪
[30:48] and there’s the footage all over the news. 新闻上面全都是录像
[30:50] Hannah’s picture– I knew we had to get out. 汉娜的照片 我知道我们必须得逃
[30:53] I tried to convince her to come with me. 我想说服她跟我走
[30:55] And she wouldn’t leave him. She thinks that’s love. 但她不肯离开他 她觉得这才是爱
[31:06] Thanks. You swing by? 谢谢 你去了吗
[31:07] He waved me off. 他把我赶走了
[31:12] – You told him I sent you? – I did. -你跟他说了是我让你去的吗 -说了
[31:15] He told me that you’re wasting your time. 他跟我说你这是浪费时间
[31:18] And that he can’t help you get in front of something 你已经深陷其中了
[31:21] that you’re already in the middle of. 他没法帮你脱身
[31:39] Then this Mike, he’s quite a guy. 这个迈克 是个人物
[31:42] He spent more of his life inside institutions 他整个人生都在各种机构
[31:44] then out of them. 进进出出
[31:45] He’s got a few family members still in Chicago. 他在芝加哥还有几个家人
[31:47] I ran them through Lexus Nexus. 我在信息联结网里查过
[31:49] He’s got about seven addresses he could be hiding out at. 他大概还有七个可能的藏身处
[31:52] Got teams en route, Sarge. 各小组已经在路上了 警长
[31:53] Transport teams posted up too–Midway, Greyhound, O’Hare. 交通组也公布了 马路 巴士 机场
[31:57] They try to leave the city, we’ll know about it. 如果他们想离开这里 我们也会知道
[31:59] Trent said they were on foot, 特伦特说他们是步行
[32:00] so they’re gonna get spotted eventually. 所以他们会随时停下
[32:02] They’ll trip up. 他们还会继续走
[32:11] Well, how about we find them before they do, hmm? 我们要赶在他们之前找到他们
[32:15] I was just speaking to– 我刚跟…
[32:16] A possibility that we’re gonna prevent. 这个可能性我们一定要阻止
[32:19] Okay? 好吗
[32:20] We’re gonna find them first, so we’re on the scene first, 我们先一步找到他们 第一个到达现场
[32:23] and we’re gonna bring them in quiet. 然后安安静静地带他们回来
[32:26] Chances are, Hannah’s gonna be armed. 很有可能 汉娜有武器
[32:29] She held a gun before. 她之前有枪
[32:30] This might not be a quiet arrest. 可能没法安静地抓到他们
[32:33] Look, I know you feel guilty because you gave her your card. 我知道你很内疚 因为你给了她你的名片
[32:42] I didn’t give her my card. 我没有给她名片
[32:46] My wife did. 我妻子给的
[32:57] So let’s hit every address they could run to. 所以每个他们可能去的地方我们都去一遍
[33:01] Try every hotel, pay by night, hostel. 试试所有的旅馆 招待所 收容所
[33:05] They haven’t had time to run far. 这点时间他们不会跑得太远
[33:07] Let’s find them. 快点找到他们
[33:09] You going where I think you’re going? 你是要去那个地方吗
[33:18] Excuse me, sir? Sir, you cannot go in there. 不好意思 先生 先生 你不能进去
[33:21] Sir, sir! 先生 先生
[33:22] What’s the matter with you, Jim? 你什么情况 吉姆
[33:23] Hank, what are you doing? 汉克 你干什么
[33:25] This is not the time to be doing this. 现在不是时候
[33:27] – You ignore my calls. – You need to walk out the door. -你不接我的电话 -你赶紧出去
[33:29] I called and asked for help. 我打电话给你求助
[33:30] – Hank, you need to leave now. – You owe me! -汉克 你马上走 -你欠我的
[33:32] No, let him stick around. 别 让他留下
[33:38] He’s–we’re good. Hank was just leaving. 他 我们没事 汉克正准备走
[33:40] Yeah, well, I don’t believe that. 是吗 我觉得不是吧
[33:41] But go right ahead. 不过继续啊
[33:43] All of this, he can use in court. 所有这些 他在法庭上都用得上
[33:45] Intimidating a prosecutor. 恐吓检察官
[33:48] So, you wanna stay for the grand jury review? 所以 你想留下来看看大陪审团的审核吗
[33:51] All right, all right, we’re not doing this. 好了 好了 不能这样
[33:52] You wanna tear me down, Denny, tear me down. 你想整垮我 丹尼 那就整我啊
[33:56] – But you got no stake in Al. – Oh, I know that. -但你别碰老埃 -我知道
[33:58] But Al’s had the poor fortune of having had you 但老埃有你这个搭档 本来就
[34:00] – as his partner. – Tear me down! -没什么前途 -整我啊
[34:02] – Enough! – You want him on the stand? -够了 -你想让他站在证人席上吗
[34:03] – Come on, I said enough! – Come at me! -我说够了 -冲我来
[34:05] – Go ahead and confess, Hank. – Not here. -继续认罪 汉克 -这里不行
[34:09] – Walk away. – Confess, Hank. -走吧 -认罪吧 汉克
[34:11] – Hank. – 27 years on this job -汉克 -这份工作做了27年
[34:14] and we both know that you did not do it clean. 我们都知道你手上不干净
[34:18] Well, the bullet is finally coming for you, Hank. 子弹终于冲着你来了 汉克
[34:21] Just has to go through Olinsky first. 只不过会先穿过奥林斯基
[34:23] No, no, no, no. Come on, Hank, let’s go. 不不不 别这样 汉克 算了
[34:26] Let it go. Let it go. 算了 算了
[34:42] – Sarge. – Man, what are you doing here? -警长 -你来这里干什么
[34:44] Al asked me to check in on you. 老埃让我来找你
[34:46] You think I need a babysitter? 你觉得呢我需要一个保姆吗
[34:47] Just do your damn job, Adam. 做好你该做的事 亚当
[34:49] Boss, I’ve been trying to call you but your phone’s been off. 老大 我一直在给你打电话 但你手机关机了
[34:51] Car lot on Jackson recognized photos from the news. 杰克逊的一家车行认出新闻上的人了
[34:54] Male, Hispanic, 30s, and a teenage female with dark hair. 三十多岁西班牙裔男性和一名深色头发少女一起
[34:57] They came in looking for a car. 他们是去租车的
[35:00] Let’s go. 我们走
[35:17] Gun! 有枪
[35:18] Cover! 找掩体
[35:26] Hold on! Wait, wait, wait, wait! 等等 等等 等等
[35:29] Go! 上
[35:40] – Jay, you good? – Yeah, I’m good. -杰 你没事吧 -我没事
[35:42] 5021 George, 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at the police. 5021G 呼叫指挥部 有人持械袭警
[35:45] Copy that, 5021 George. 收到 5021G
[36:03] There’s no one else inside. 里面没有别人了
[36:04] There’s two exits, one in front and one in back. 有两个出口 前面一个后面一个
[36:06] – Any demands? – They don’t have any. -有提出什么要求吗 -没有
[36:08] Now, we have access to the landline but they won’t answer. 我们能接通里面的电话 但是他们不接
[36:10] Haven’t said a word to us. 没和我们说过话
[36:12] All right, start a line of communication at the front. 在前门对他们用无线电广播通讯
[36:14] I’ll move up through the back. 我从后门进去
[36:15] Sarge, they’re both armed– 警长 他们都持有武器
[36:16] Start a line of communication at the front. 进行无线电广播通讯
[36:25] Mike Sheffield, this is Antonio Dawson 迈克·谢菲尔德 我是芝加哥警察局的
[36:27] of the Chicago Police Department. 安东尼奥·道森
[36:29] I’m here to help you. 我是来帮助你们的
[36:31] I just wanna make sure all of us 我只是想确保你们
[36:32] walk away from this safely. 都能平安离开这里
[36:34] Everybody gets out of here unharmed. 大家都能平安无事
[36:37] So that means, I’m the guy on your side. 也就是说 我是站在你们这边的
[36:39] I’m the guy you talk to. 你们可以告诉我
[36:41] – I’m going in alone. – I need to know… -我要自己进去 -我要知道…
[36:43] what we’re looking at here, Mike. 你们想要什么 迈克
[36:45] How do I get you and Hannah out of here safely? 我要怎么安全把你和汉娜救出来
[36:50] Mike? You listening, Mike? 迈克 你在听吗 迈克
[36:53] Mike? 迈克
[36:56] I’m gonna take care of it. I’ll always take care of it. 我会解决的 我会解决的
[36:58] It’s fine. Do you see a door back there? 没事的 你看到后面那扇门了吗
[36:59] – Look, baby, do you see a door? – I don’t see any. -宝贝 你看到门了吗 -我没看到
[37:01] No, okay, that’s okay. 不 没事的 没事的
[37:03] All right, they’re not coming in. 他们不会进来的
[37:05] They’re not coming in, you know why, you know why? 他们不会进来的 你知道为什么吗
[37:07] Because we’re going out. We’re going to go all out. 因为我们能逃出去 我们能一起逃出去
[37:09] All right, I did all of this for us. 我这样做都是为了我们
[37:10] All right, I got a plan. I got a plan, we’re gonna– 我有计划 我有计划 我们得…
[37:12] Hey, hey, hey, hey! You stay away from us 你离我们远一点
[37:14] – or I’ll shoot your head off! – Take it easy. -不然我把你的头打爆 -冷静点
[37:15] Take it easy! 冷静点
[37:17] Take it easy. 冷静点
[37:20] Look, you fire one shot, that door gets busted down 如果你开枪 这扇门就会被冲破
[37:23] and you are both dead, so just take it easy. 你们都得死 冷静点
[37:28] Hey. Look, take it easy. 听着 冷静点
[37:32] Okay? 好吗
[37:37] – Antonio, I’m inside. – Copy that. -安东尼奥 我进来了 -收到
[37:44] Mike, put your weapon down. 迈克 放下武器
[37:45] Just put your weapon down, kick it over here, 放下你的武器 踢过来
[37:47] and we can have a conversation. 我们可以好好谈谈
[37:49] You do that, I can come in there, we can talk. 你们让我进去 我们能谈谈
[37:53] Hey, we can figure a way out of this. 我们可以想个办法
[37:55] Mike, there are dozens of cops out there. 迈克 外面有几十个警察
[37:58] All the exits are covered. 所有出口都有人把守
[38:00] You can’t walk outside armed. 你们不能拿着枪走出去
[38:01] You will be dead before you hit the ground. 你们一出门就会没命的
[38:04] – Okay, listen– – No, Hannah, -听着 -不 汉娜
[38:05] Hannah, listen to me. 汉娜 听我说
[38:07] Hannah, you came to me for help–I can still help you. 汉娜 你找我帮忙 我还是能帮你
[38:11] – I’m gonna help you. – Look, I’m sorry -我会帮你 -听着 我很抱歉
[38:11] I wasn’t there for you the last few years. 前几年我都没在你的身边
[38:14] And I know Mike was. 我知道迈克一直陪着你
[38:16] Look, I get it. You don’t want to lose him, 我明白 你不想失去他
[38:18] I understand. 我明白
[38:20] But he led you wrong, Hannah. This is not you. 但他带你走向了歧途 汉娜 这不是你
[38:23] Hannah, you don’t have to go out this way. 汉娜 你不用走上这条路
[38:25] – There’s still time. – On three. -现在还有时间 -听我数三
[38:27] No, Mike! Do not take her out of there! 不 迈克 别带她出去
[38:29] Do not make her go out there! 别带她出去
[38:32] – No! – Gun! -不 -持枪
[38:33] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[38:39] – Stand down! – Move in! -不要开火 -上
[38:41] Stand down, stand down! 不要开火 不要开火
[38:44] Police, coming out! 警察出来了
[38:46] Police, coming out! 警察出来了
[38:48] Oh, my God. 天啊
[39:00] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[39:15] Camille was Hannah’s teacher? 卡米尔曾经是汉娜的老师
[39:19] First grade. 一年级
[39:21] Yeah, Camille– Camille loved her. 是的 卡米尔…卡米尔很爱她
[39:26] I mean, she always came home with stories about her. 她经常回家说她的故事
[39:31] How she was “A menace.” 说她是个”小祸害”
[39:33] “A nightmare.” “噩梦”
[39:37] Camille really looked out for her. 卡米尔很照顾她
[39:44] She got sick, I took over. 她病了以后就由我来照顾她了
[39:52] I checked in on Hannah every year until–until Justin died. 我每年都会去看汉娜 直到贾斯汀死了
[39:59] I just… 我…
[40:04] Forgot. 忘了
[40:12] I wasn’t there for her. 我没在她身边
[40:17] Someone else was. 是别人陪着她
[40:24] You can’t save everyone, Hank. 你救不了所有人 汉克
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme