时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -请用 -谢谢 |
[00:05] | – Hey, man. – Hey. | -来了 -来了 |
[00:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:16] | I got a source in the ivory tower. | 我在高层有人 |
[00:17] | She gave me that. | 这是她给我的 |
[00:23] | Recognize him? | 认得他吗 |
[00:26] | Yeah. | 认得 |
[00:28] | It’s the junkie I caught breaking into my car… | 这家伙撬了我的车 是个瘾君子 |
[00:33] | the night me and Erin moved Bingham’s body. | 就是我和艾琳运宾汉姆尸体的那晚 |
[00:37] | Well, his name is Ruben Gilbright. | 他叫鲁本·吉尔布莱特 |
[00:40] | My guess is Woods is gonna use him | 我猜是伍兹要利用他 |
[00:41] | to try and build a homicide case against you. | 杜撰一个谋杀案来嫁祸你 |
[00:46] | You really think these guys are that far along? | 你真觉得这些家伙谋划得那么远吗 |
[00:48] | I’m not sure, but I’d rather not take any chances. | 我不确定 但我不想冒险 |
[00:52] | Right, I’m gonna look into this Ruben, | 我去调查一下这个鲁本 |
[00:56] | see what he’s about, maybe catch him dirty. | 看看他做什么的 也许可以抓到什么把柄 |
[00:59] | Destroy what little credibility he has left. | 毁掉他最后一点信誉度 |
[01:02] | Hopefully, we’ll put this thing to bed, once and for all. | 最好能把这事彻底解决 |
[01:05] | Let me handle it. | 让我来处理 |
[01:07] | You can’t get anywhere near it. | 你别沾手 |
[01:12] | I got this, Al. | 我来 老埃 |
[01:16] | I got it. | 交给我 |
[01:22] | You know, it’s against the law to loiter. | 到处闲逛是犯法的 |
[01:25] | No, actually, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[01:26] | I can stand right here all day if I want to. | 我一整天站在这里都行 |
[01:29] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[01:30] | It was a joke– meaningless pleasantry. | 我只是开个玩笑 说笑的 |
[01:32] | Yeah, I’d prefer you be on time | 我更希望你准时一点 |
[01:34] | rather than crack meaningless pleasantries. | 而不是过来开这种无聊的玩笑 |
[01:35] | You know what I mean? | 明白吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah, well, I got jammed up. | 明白 我堵车了 |
[01:41] | But if it’s a problem, | 但如果这是个问题 |
[01:42] | we can figure it out. | 我们可以好好解决一下 |
[01:44] | You got a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[01:45] | – Excuse me? – I don’t like your tone, | -什么 -我不喜欢你说话的语气 |
[01:47] | or the fact that you owe me two grand. | 你还欠我两千 |
[01:48] | Two grand? What the hell you talking about? | 两千 你在说什么 |
[01:50] | I want my money. | 我要我的钱 |
[01:51] | Your money? | 你的钱 |
[01:53] | Whoa, Ray. | 雷 |
[01:54] | Just chill, chill, chill. | 冷静 冷静 |
[01:55] | Don’t tell me to chill! | 别让我冷静 |
[01:58] | I want my paper in my hand. | 我要拿到我的钱 |
[02:00] | All right, all right, I’ll get you your paper. | 好吧好吧 我会给你的 |
[02:01] | Today. | 就今天 |
[02:04] | Okay, I’ll get it to you today. | 好 我今天会给你的 |
[02:09] | Ray. | 雷 |
[02:11] | What the hell, man? | 怎么回事 |
[02:16] | – The hell was that? Huh? – Never mind. | -怎么回事 -没事 |
[02:18] | – That wasn’t cool, bro. – Really not sure. | -有问题啊 -不清楚 |
[02:20] | All right. | 好 |
[02:22] | The hell is wrong with Ray, man? | 雷怎么回事 |
[02:24] | That was uncalled-for, right? | 那不是说好的吧 |
[02:25] | I’ll handle it. I’ll handle it. | 我会解决 |
[02:27] | Ray? | 雷 |
[02:29] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚到底怎么回事 |
[02:30] | Look, Ruzek, I’m sorry. Was a banger– | 听着鲁赛克 我很抱歉 有个人… |
[02:32] | he was down the alley. He was watching. | 他在巷子那边 正在看 |
[02:33] | He was making you to be a cop. I had to do my thing. | 他在说你是个警察 我不得不那么做 |
[02:35] | So you put a gun to my head? | 所以你就拿枪指着我的头吗 |
[02:37] | You just put a gun to my head! | 你拿枪指着我 |
[02:38] | Look, all right? | 听着 好吗 |
[02:40] | Dude is a shot-caller for the Latin Hoods. | 那家伙是拉丁帮的头头 |
[02:42] | I’ve been working too hard for too long | 我费了好大劲 |
[02:43] | to get in with these guys. I couldn’t jeopardize that. | 才要混进去 我不能就这么毁了 |
[02:45] | Ray, I’m 15 feet closer, I put your ass down. | 雷 我就在附近 立马就能拿下你 |
[02:48] | You understand that, don’t you? | 你知道的吧 |
[02:49] | I know what I’m doing. I’m a cop. | 我知道我在做什么 我是个警察 |
[02:51] | Used to be a cop. | 曾经是个警察 |
[02:55] | You were protecting your cover. We get it. | 你在保护你的伪装身份 我们明白 |
[02:57] | All right, let’s all move on. Yeah? | 这事就过去了好吗 |
[02:59] | – All right. – Great. | -好 -很好 |
[03:01] | Ray. Ray. | 雷 雷 |
[03:05] | The rips on the stash houses– | 藏匿点的消息 |
[03:07] | bodies are piling up. What are you hearing? | 尸体越来越多了 你有什么消息 |
[03:09] | Crickets. I hear nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[03:11] | Okay, can you some digging for us? | 能帮我们挖掘一下吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah, but people are shook. | 可以 但有人摇摆了 |
[03:14] | They scared. | 他们害怕 |
[03:15] | They’re gonna need a little bit more spinach | 要让他们开口说话 |
[03:16] | if you want them to get talking. | 可能要放点好处 |
[03:17] | Well, you know the drill. | 你知道怎么操作 |
[03:19] | You get more spinach when we get more information. | 我们得到的信息越多 你们的好处也越多 |
[03:21] | You ready to go? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:24] | Hey, look, Adam… | 亚当 |
[03:27] | Come on, you know I’m good for it. | 你知道我很擅长的 |
[03:29] | I always deliver gold. | 我总能得到好消息 |
[03:40] | Ray, this is the last advance. | 雷 这是最后一次预付 |
[03:42] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[03:44] | Don’t ever pull a gun on me again. | 别再拿枪指着我 |
[03:51] | I feel sorry for the man too, | 我也感到遗憾 |
[03:52] | but what happened to Ray is his fault, not yours. | 但雷的事是他的错 不是你的错 |
[03:55] | Let that guilt go. | 别有负罪感 |
[03:58] | Units on the city wide, | 全城小组注意 |
[03:59] | we’re getting multiple reports of shots fired | 我们接到多个枪击案报警电话 |
[04:01] | at 1360 South Waycrest. | 在南维克瑞斯街1360号 |
[04:03] | Ah, that ain’t far. Come on. | 不远 走吧 |
[04:11] | 5021D 5021 David. | |
[04:11] | This call appears to be bona fide. | 这些报警电话似乎是真的 |
[04:13] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 别挡路 让开 |
[04:15] | Keep these cars coming. | 让大家都过来 |
[04:16] | We’re moving in. You ready? | 我们要进去了 准备好了吗 |
[04:22] | – I have a body. – Copy. | -有尸体 -收到 |
[04:23] | Kev, door, door. Door, door, door. | 凯文 门 |
[04:30] | Clear. | 安全 |
[04:33] | I see a gun. | 看到一把枪 |
[04:36] | All right, we’re clear. | 好 安全 |
[04:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:40] | We got two down, both nonresponsive. | 两个人倒下 都没有反应 |
[04:42] | Kev. | 小凯 |
[04:43] | Active shooter in the building. | 凶手在楼内 |
[04:47] | This sucks. | 真见鬼 |
[04:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:53] | – Kev? – Chicago PD! | -小凯 -芝加哥警署 |
[04:56] | Oh, please! | 救命 |
[04:59] | – Please, you gotta help him! – Clear! | -求你了 帮帮他 -安全 |
[05:01] | Please! | 拜托 |
[05:02] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[05:05] | All right, he’s got a light pulse. | 好 他的脉搏很弱 |
[05:06] | – Open your eyes, papi! – Come here. | -睁开眼睛 孩子 -过来 |
[05:09] | Come on, kid. | 醒醒 孩子 |
[05:10] | – Look at me, huh? – 5021, emergency. | -看着我 -5021 紧急情况 |
[05:11] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[05:12] | We got a third victim down. | 发现第三名被害人 |
[05:14] | Talk to me, bro. | 什么情况 兄弟 |
[05:16] | No! | 不 |
[05:19] | No! | 不 |
[05:20] | – No! – Gunshot wounds to the head. | -不 -头部中枪 |
[05:22] | Tender age victim. Roll CFD down here right now. | 被害人是孩童 赶紧联系芝加哥消防局 |
[05:24] | Hurry the hell up. | 给我快点 |
[05:26] | No, my baby! | 不 宝贝 |
[05:27] | Ambo on the way. | 救护车马上来 |
[05:37] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[05:46] | Happened right before we got here. | 刚好发生在我们到达之前 |
[05:49] | By the time we arrived, | 我们赶到的时候 |
[05:50] | shooters were already in the wind. | 枪手已经跑了 |
[05:54] | It’s another stash house rip. | 这是另一个藏匿处 |
[05:56] | Yeah, and they got the hell up out of here, too, Sarge. | 没错 他们也跑了 警长 |
[05:58] | Dropped a couple bricks of heroin on the way out. | 路上丢了几包海洛因 |
[06:00] | No cash. | 没看到钱 |
[06:02] | Bricks have a cobra logo this time. | 海洛因砖上有眼镜蛇的标志 |
[06:03] | Both guards were dead, just like the other rips. | 两名守卫都死了 就像其他藏匿点一样 |
[06:05] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[06:07] | Okay, get the casings to ballistics. | 将弹壳交给弹道分析部门 |
[06:09] | See if they’re a match with the other robberies. | 看看有没有和其他劫案相符的 |
[06:10] | – Copy. – Door down the hall may as well have been paper. | -收到 -最好也收集一下走廊那边大门的痕迹 |
[06:13] | Bullets went flying through it. | 子弹穿过了那扇门 |
[06:14] | Little boy in there was collateral damage. | 那里的小男孩是无辜遭到牵连的 |
[06:18] | – What’s going on, guys? – Kenny. | -怎么样了 伙计们 -肯尼 |
[06:20] | Hey, what brings you out here? | 你怎么来了 |
[06:21] | About to execute a search warrant. | 我要执行一张搜查令 |
[06:22] | Looks like we’re late to the party. | 看来我们是迟到了 |
[06:23] | Why you guys here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[06:24] | Ah, we’ve been chasing a rip crew. | 我们在追查一伙劫贩 |
[06:26] | They’re hitting stash houses, | 他们最近不停地袭击藏匿点 |
[06:27] | stealing drugs– so far, mostly heroin. | 偷毒品 主要是海洛因 |
[06:29] | These gangs are eating their own. | 这些帮派在黑吃黑 |
[06:30] | – Yeah. – There he is. | -没错 -他来了 |
[06:32] | Happy to turn over what we got. | 我很乐意把我们的情报给你们 |
[06:33] | Good to see you, Kenny. | 很高兴见到你 肯尼 |
[06:34] | You letting Intelligence take this? | 你要把这交给情报部了 |
[06:36] | Rachael, relax. | 瑞秋 放松 |
[06:37] | If you guys have been working this, | 如果你们一直在查这个案子 |
[06:38] | why didn’t you de-conflict it with HIDTA? | 为什么和高效毒品走私地区数据库冲突 |
[06:42] | Guys, this is Detective Rojas. | 伙计们 这是罗哈斯警探 |
[06:43] | I did the paperwork. There were no direct conflicts. | 我整理过文件 没有明确冲突 |
[06:46] | We got an in-service call. | 我们接到报警电话 |
[06:47] | Said shots fired. Here we are. | 说听到枪声 我们就来了 |
[06:49] | Intelligence is taking the lead. | 这案子是情报部的 |
[06:56] | Look, Rojas is good police, right? | 罗哈斯是个好警探 |
[06:59] | She’s just a little rough around the edges. | 她只是会有点冲动 |
[07:00] | Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that, Kenny. | 这不算什么 肯尼 |
[07:02] | All right, we’ll keep you in the loop. | 我们会随时告诉你情况 |
[07:03] | – Good to see you, man. – Thanks, Hank. | -很高兴见到你 -谢谢 汉克 |
[07:09] | Ms. Montero. | 小姐 |
[07:11] | I’m Officer Burgess. This is Detective Upton. | 我是伯吉斯警官 这是厄普顿警察 |
[07:13] | We’re so sorry about your loss. | 我们很遗憾 |
[07:16] | If it’s okay, we’d like to ask you a few questions. | 如果可以的话 我们想问你几个问题 |
[07:19] | – I’m okay. – All right. | -我没事 -好的 |
[07:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:22] | Did you see what happened? | 你看到发生了什么吗 |
[07:24] | No. | 没有 |
[07:25] | I was in the shower. | 我本来在洗澡 |
[07:27] | Then I heard loud bangs from the hallway. | 然后听到走廊传来巨响 |
[07:29] | Do you know who’s living in the apartment | 你知道谁住在 |
[07:31] | where the shooting happened? | 枪案发生的那间公寓吗 |
[07:32] | We just moved in. | 我们才刚搬进来 |
[07:33] | It was supposed to be a better neighborhood. | 这里本来应该是个不错的地方 |
[07:35] | Okay, did you see anyone suspicious? | 你看到什么可疑的人了吗 |
[07:36] | Someone running away, someone… | 有没有人逃走 有没有… |
[07:45] | They always tell you, whatever happens, | 他们经常和我说 不管发生什么 |
[07:47] | you never talk to the police, | 都不要和警察说话 |
[07:49] | but I don’t care. | 但我不在乎了 |
[07:51] | These animals took my boy. | 这些禽兽夺走了我的孩子 |
[07:53] | What did you see, Sarah? | 你看到了什么 莎拉 |
[07:55] | Two men going down the fire escape. | 有两个人从消防通道跑了 |
[07:56] | Can you describe them? | 你能形容一下吗 |
[07:58] | Latinos. | 拉丁裔 |
[07:59] | Young, like, 20. | 很年轻 二十多岁吧 |
[08:01] | Okay. Anything else? | 好的 还有别的吗 |
[08:03] | – They had ski caps. – Ski caps… | -他们戴着滑雪面罩 -滑雪面罩 |
[08:05] | And they drove off in a dark car. | 然后他们开着一辆深色的车走了 |
[08:07] | After I heard all the shooting, | 我听到枪声后 |
[08:09] | I–I went to look for Felix. | 我…我就去看菲利克斯 |
[08:11] | He wasn’t feeling well. He was taking a nap. | 他感觉不舒服 当时正在睡觉 |
[08:14] | And there he was, | 然后看到他躺在那里 |
[08:15] | blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[08:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:22] | Ai, no! | 不 |
[08:26] | No… | 不 |
[08:27] | No, my boy! | 不 我的孩子 |
[08:31] | Ai, no! | 不 |
[08:34] | We’re gonna stay with you, okay? | 我们会陪着你的 好吗 |
[08:35] | Come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[08:36] | Oh, my boy. Oh, my baby. | 我的孩子 我的宝贝 |
[08:39] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[08:41] | Today’s rip followed the same MO | 今天的劫案和之前两起 |
[08:43] | as our previous two. | 作案手法一样 |
[08:45] | They blast the doors open, kill everybody inside, | 他们炸门 杀里面的人 |
[08:47] | grab money and product, and get the hell out of there. | 拿走钱和货 然后就走 |
[08:49] | Just ran the prints of the two dead guys. | 刚比对了两名死者的指纹 |
[08:50] | These two. Nothing. | 这两名 一无所获 |
[08:52] | No names, no criminal history. | 没有名字 没有犯罪记录 |
[08:54] | That makes six dead bangers. | 那就一共有六名死去的黑帮成员 |
[08:56] | And Felix Montero. | 还有菲利克斯·蒙特罗 |
[08:57] | Just turned ten. | 刚满十岁 |
[09:01] | We talked to Felix’s mom. | 我们找菲利克斯的妈妈聊过了 |
[09:03] | She says she saw two Latinos, 20, | 她说她看到两名拉丁裔 20多岁 |
[09:05] | jump into a dark car, but that’s all we got. | 跳进一辆黑色的车 不过只有这些信息 |
[09:07] | Somebody had to see them. | 肯定有人看到过他们 |
[09:08] | They didn’t just disappear into thin air. | 他们不可能就这么消失的 |
[09:10] | All right, so let’s double down on the traffic cams, | 那好 咱们开始复核交通监控 |
[09:11] | start canvassing for more witnesses. | 筛查更多目击证人出来吧 |
[09:13] | Ask me, we should assume this is an inside job. | 要我说我们应该把这事当成内鬼作祟 |
[09:16] | You don’t get the address of a stash house | 你在电话本上可查不到 |
[09:17] | in the yellow pages. | 藏毒藏匿点 |
[09:18] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[09:19] | I mean, these guys aren’t just getting lucky. | 这些人肯定不是运气好 |
[09:20] | They know where to go and when to go. | 他们知道去哪找 什么时候去 |
[09:22] | You know, it could be someone inside the Latin Hoods. | 确实有可能是拉丁帮内部的人干的 |
[09:24] | I’ma reach out to a buddy in Gangs. | 我去联系帮派内部的熟人 |
[09:25] | Good. Chase that. | 很好 追查下去 |
[09:26] | – All right. – Everybody else, | -好 -其他人 |
[09:28] | reach out to your CIs, | 发动你们的线人 |
[09:30] | and put some money on the street. | 多出些赏钱 |
[09:34] | So I dug into this Ruben Gilbright. | 我深挖了一下这个鲁本·吉尔布莱特 |
[09:38] | He’s staying at a halfway house in Pilsen. | 他暂住在皮尔森社区的旅馆里 |
[09:40] | Got his address. | 查到地址了 |
[09:42] | What are you thinking, mm? | 你在想什么 |
[09:44] | You’re the subject of this grand jury. | 这个大陪审团的审判对象是你 |
[09:46] | Somebody sees you nail this guy, | 一旦有人看到你查这个人 |
[09:48] | they’re gonna hit you with a tampering with a witness charge | 他们肯定会治你个妨碍证人罪 |
[09:50] | on top of everything else. | 更别提别的一大堆罪名了 |
[09:54] | Al, believe me. I got this. | 老埃 相信我 我来办 |
[10:32] | Grab the fence! Grab it. | 抓住栅栏 抓住了 |
[10:34] | – Spread your legs. – All right. | -腿分开 -好的 |
[10:35] | – Spread your legs! – Oh, they’re spread, man. | -分开腿 -我分开了大哥 |
[10:37] | You got anything in your pockets | 你口袋里不会藏着什么 |
[10:39] | – that’s gonna stick me? – No, I’m clean. | -拿来捅我的东西吧 -没有 我没有 |
[10:40] | What’d I do? | 我做什么了 |
[10:41] | I saw you selling drugs. | 我看见你贩毒了 |
[10:43] | No, I do–I wasn’t– | 不 我没有 没有 |
[10:44] | What’re you selling, coke? | 你卖的什么 可卡因 |
[10:45] | Huh? Heroin? | 海洛因 |
[10:46] | No, it ain’t like that. | 不 不是那些东西 |
[10:48] | He was just my friend. | 他只是我的朋友 |
[10:49] | – That’s Ruben. – Shut up. | -他叫鲁本 -闭嘴 |
[10:51] | Do not look at me. | 不准看我 |
[10:53] | – Okay. – What’s this, hm? | -好 -这是什么 |
[10:54] | – Ruben gave me that cash. – Don’t look at me. | -是鲁本给我的钱 -不准看我 |
[10:56] | – What is this? – He gave me that cash. | -这是什么 -是他给我的钱 |
[10:59] | Oh, really? He just gave it to you? | 是吗 他就这么白白送你钱 |
[11:01] | No, he didn’t give it to me. He loaned it to me. | 不 不是白给我的 是他借我的 |
[11:03] | I’m broke. | 我破产了 |
[11:04] | He’s just helping me out. | 他只是帮我的忙 |
[11:09] | This never happened. You understand? | 这事就当没有发生过 你听明白了吗 |
[11:12] | – Yeah? – Do you understand? | -什么 -听没听明白 |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[11:21] | Damn, this place is a step down | 这地方离他在林肯公园的住处 |
[11:22] | from his spot in Lincoln Park. | 也就两三步啊 |
[11:24] | Denza used to have this sweet pad overlooking the zoo. | 丹萨以前可是住能俯瞰公园的园景房的 |
[11:27] | He ain’t the king of the jungle no more. | 他不再是森林之王了 |
[11:35] | – Help you? – Yo, we’re looking for Ray. | -有事吗 -我们来找雷 |
[11:37] | For God’s sake, Crystal, put some clothes on | 拜托 克里斯托 你穿件衣服 |
[11:38] | before you answer the door. | 再来应门 |
[11:41] | Damn. | 真是的 |
[11:43] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[11:44] | People see you with me-could blow my cover. | 让人看见了我就暴露了 |
[11:45] | Ray, I called you. You didn’t pick up. | 雷 我打过你电话 你不接 |
[11:47] | Never occur to you I might be busy? | 你就没想到我忙着吗 |
[11:49] | – I got other clients, you know? – Ray, the rip crew. | -我有别的客户的 -雷 那伙人 |
[11:50] | They just hit another stash house. | 他们又袭击了一处藏毒屋 |
[11:52] | A tender age boy was killed in the crossfire. | 一个小男孩被流弹打死了 |
[11:55] | – They killed a little boy? – Yeah. | -他们打死了个小孩 -是 |
[11:56] | Damn. | 我的天 |
[11:57] | And her mom said that she saw | 孩子妈说她看见 |
[11:59] | two Hispanics leaving out of a dark car. | 两个西裔坐着辆黑车跑了 |
[12:01] | Heroin? | 是海洛因吗 |
[12:02] | Yeah, with a cobra insignia on it. | 是 包装上有眼镜蛇标志 |
[12:05] | Does that ring any bells with you? | 让你想起来什么了吗 |
[12:06] | Nah, but I could start doing some sniffing. | 没有 除了让我也想吸两口 |
[12:08] | All right. We’re talking about Mexican cartel here, | 好吧 这伙人就是墨西哥贩毒集团 |
[12:10] | which means I’m gonna need some hazard pay. | 也就是说你们得付我高危补贴了 |
[12:12] | No. What? | 什么 才怪 |
[12:13] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行不行不行 |
[12:14] | You get payment when you deliver information, | 你给我们情报才能拿钱 |
[12:16] | which needs to happen soon. | 而且你还得快点 |
[12:18] | Like I said, I’ma start doing some sniffing. | 我说了 我得抽两口 |
[12:19] | Well, I’ma need you to have a more powerful nose, then. | 可我们需要你鼻子灵光点 |
[12:22] | For real, dog, like one of them damn truffle pigs, | 真的 就跟那种缉毒犬似的 |
[12:24] | ’cause me and my partner already $500 in the hole, homie. | 因为我和我哥们已经砸了五百块了 |
[12:26] | Your partner knows I always deliver gold. | 你哥们知道我的情报绝对值回票价 |
[12:28] | That don’t got nothing to do with me, though. | 那跟我丁点关系没有 |
[12:31] | It’s been too long of a day for this crap, man. | 这事已经扯扯得太久了 |
[12:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:35] | This apartment’s just part of my cover, you know what I mean? | 这公寓只是我的伪装的一部分 你们懂的吧 |
[12:37] | It’s not how I usually roll. | 我一般不住这的 |
[12:38] | Yeah, sure. That makes sense. | 是啊 这样就合理得多了 |
[12:39] | Ray. | 雷 |
[12:41] | Get the information! | 把情报搞来 |
[12:54] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:56] | 芝加哥警署 市退休福利办 | |
[13:03] | Upton. | 厄普顿 |
[13:04] | I just talked to my guy in Gangs. | 我跟我在帮派里的熟人谈过了 |
[13:05] | The stash house that got robbed today | 今天被抢的藏毒屋 |
[13:07] | belonged to the 16th Street Boys, | 属于十六街小子帮 |
[13:08] | not the Latin Hoods. | 而不是拉丁帮 |
[13:09] | So much for the inside job theory. | 看来不是内鬼作案了 |
[13:11] | Yeah, which puts us back to square one. | 是啊 我们又回到原点了 |
[13:13] | All right, my CI’s got intel on two Hispanic bangers | 好 我的线人得到两个西裔帮派分子的情报 |
[13:15] | moving product out of a house on 47th and Racine. | 说他们从47街和拉辛大道的房子里转移毒品 |
[13:18] | – Cobra label. – Get a warrant. | -有眼镜蛇标 -申请搜查证 |
[13:20] | We don’t need a warrant. House is vacant. | 我们不需要搜查证 房子没人住 |
[13:22] | Let’s hit it. | 出动吧 |
[13:44] | Go. | 走 |
[13:48] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[13:54] | Stop right there! Chicago PD! | 不许动 芝加哥警察 |
[13:57] | Hey, l–hey, hey! Chicago PD! | 站住 站住 芝加哥警察 |
[13:58] | Come on, let me go! I didn’t do anything! | 放开我 我什么都没做 |
[14:01] | – We didn’t do nothing! – You stay right there! | -我们什么都没做 -站住不许动 |
[14:02] | You stay right there! Don’t you move! | 站在那里 不许动 |
[14:04] | So, Antonio, you got me? | 安东尼奥 你上吧 |
[14:05] | – I got you. – Come on, don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. | -我来 -拜托别开枪 别开枪 |
[14:07] | – Get on your knees. – Where are the drugs? | -跪下 -毒品在哪 |
[14:09] | – We ain’t got no drugs! – Where are the drugs? | -我们这没毒品 -毒品在哪 |
[14:11] | We ain’t got no drugs. Get out of my face. | 我们没毒品 你们滚一边去 |
[14:12] | These the drugs? | 这不是毒品吗 |
[14:13] | That’s legal. | 这是合法的 |
[14:15] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[14:15] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[14:17] | The heroin is here somewhere. Let’s tear this place apart. | 海洛因肯定藏在哪里了 我们来翻个遍 |
[14:20] | Jay, you guys good back there? | 杰 你们那边还好吗 |
[14:21] | Yeah, we’re good out here. | 我们这边很顺利 |
[14:23] | Other hand. | 另一只手 |
[14:31] | I got something. | 我发现了 |
[14:35] | Typical go-to trap. | 典型的陷阱式 |
[14:37] | Like Denza says, | 如丹萨所说 |
[14:39] | he delivers gold. | 他送的是金子 |
[14:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:46] | I ran the two offenders, | 我查了这两个嫌犯 |
[14:47] | – Miguel Soto and Juan Fernandez. – Yeah. | -米格尔·索托和胡安·费尔南德兹 -好 |
[14:49] | They both have priors for possession. | 都有私藏毒品的前科 |
[14:52] | You recover any weapons? | 发现武器了吗 |
[14:53] | No, there was no guns. Techs are still on the scene. | 不 没有枪 技术部还在现场 |
[14:55] | They’re looking for blood and hair. | 他们在查血迹和毛发 |
[14:56] | – So far, nothing. – Any gunshot residue? | -就目前而言没发现 -有火药残留吗 |
[14:58] | Negative, but it’s been a while, | 没有 但已经过去一会了 |
[14:59] | so doesn’t mean anything. | 所以不代表没有 |
[15:02] | The good news is, the heroin we found– | 好消息是 我们发现的海洛因 |
[15:03] | it’s a match. It’s got the cobra insignia. | 是符合的 有眼镜蛇徽章 |
[15:07] | Hailey, get the little boy’s mother down here. | 海莉 把那小男孩的妈妈带到这儿来 |
[15:08] | See if she can make a positive ID. | 看看她能否指认 |
[15:10] | All right, Jay, you and Kim talk to Soto. | 杰 你和金去和索托聊聊 |
[15:13] | You two take a run at Fernandez. | 你们去审费尔南德兹 |
[15:14] | Bro, I need you to take point for a bit. Cool? | 兄弟 我需要你帮我暂时指挥 好吗 |
[15:17] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah, just got some stuff I need to handle. | 没事 我只是有些事要处理 |
[15:23] | I’m telling you, man, if we were holding that much dope, | 告诉你 如果我们藏了那么多毒品 |
[15:25] | we wouldn’t be laying up in that dump. | 就不会呆在那种破地方 |
[15:26] | Yeah, the law says your house, your dope. | 从法律上说那是你的房子 你的毒品 |
[15:28] | It’s not my house. We was just crashing there. | 那不是我家 我们只是暂时呆在那里 |
[15:30] | I’d be crashing there too | 我要是杀了3个人 |
[15:31] | if I just killed three people, | 我也会呆在那儿 |
[15:32] | including a little kid. | 包括一个小孩 |
[15:33] | We ain’t got nothing to do with that. | 我们和那事无关 |
[15:35] | Where were you this afternoon? | 下午你们在哪儿 |
[15:37] | I was having a beer with my carnal at the house. | 在家和我的兄弟喝酒 |
[15:38] | Right, at the house that isn’t yours, | 是啊 在不是你房子的家里 |
[15:40] | with the drugs that you didn’t know were there. | 而且你也不知道那里有毒品 |
[15:42] | – That’s right. – “That’s right.” | -没错 -没错 |
[15:43] | “That’s right.” | 没错 |
[15:46] | You got anybody who can verify that? | 有人可以证明吗 |
[15:51] | We’re alone. | 我们单独在一起 |
[15:52] | Just me and him, drinking cervezas. | 就我们两个 喝啤酒 |
[15:54] | I know you’re trying to hang this dead kid on me and my boy, | 我知道你们想把那个男孩的死算在我和他头上 |
[15:57] | – but we’re clean. – You ran, G. | -但我们是清白的 -你逃了 |
[15:59] | That’s usually what guilty people do. | 那通常是心虚的人干的 |
[16:00] | Come on, man. Somebody comes to the door without knocking, | 拜托 有人不敲门就闯入 |
[16:02] | it usually ain’t a friendly visit. | 那通常不是友善的拜访 |
[16:12] | This is Felix. | 这是菲利克斯 |
[16:15] | He’s ten years old. | 10岁 |
[16:19] | He lived in an apartment down the hallway | 他住在藏匿屋走廊 |
[16:22] | from the stash house. | 对面的公寓 |
[16:23] | He caught a stray bullet in the head. | 头上中弹 |
[16:26] | He was taking a nap. | 当时他在睡觉 |
[16:33] | What could possibly be funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[16:37] | Nothing. Nothing’s funny, man. | 没什么好笑的 |
[16:39] | Nothing? Nothing? | 没什么吗 |
[16:41] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[16:44] | You want to know what’s funny? | 你想知道什么好笑吗 |
[16:45] | I do. Please. | 是的 来说说 |
[16:47] | What’s funny is a Chicago cop | 好笑的是一个芝加哥警察 |
[16:49] | pretending to care about a Mexican boy. | 假装关心一个墨西哥男孩 |
[16:57] | Hey, man! | 喂 |
[16:58] | Get off me, man! | 放开我 |
[17:00] | – Hey, you can’t do this! – No? | -你不能这样 -是吗 |
[17:02] | Ah, get your boy! Get your boy, man! | 叫你们同事过来 |
[17:04] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这样 |
[17:06] | Get your man! | 叫你们的人来 |
[17:07] | Hey, let him go. | 放开他吧 |
[17:08] | Ah, you can’t do this! | 你不能这样 |
[17:10] | Ruz, let him go. | 鲁塞 放开他吧 |
[17:14] | He gonna get his. | 他会有报应的 |
[17:26] | We’re gonna leave these here for you, | 我们会把这些给你留在这里 |
[17:29] | so you can keep laughing. | 这样你就可以一直笑了 |
[17:37] | So where are we at? | 怎么样了 |
[17:39] | Both dudes are sticking to the script. | 他们都一口咬定剧本 |
[17:40] | They got nothing to do with the rips, | 声称和抢劫谋杀 |
[17:41] | – the murders. – Alibi? | -无关 -不在场证明呢 |
[17:43] | Drinking beer in the abandoned house. | 在废弃房屋里喝酒 |
[17:46] | I just talked with Sarah Montero, Felix’s mom. | 我刚和菲利克斯的妈妈莎拉·蒙特罗聊了 |
[17:49] | I showed her a photo array of our suspects. | 我给她看了嫌犯照片 |
[17:51] | – Get a positive ID? – No. | -认出了吗 -没有 |
[17:52] | Nobody familiar. | 没有面熟的 |
[17:53] | So either she didn’t get a good look, | 所以要么是她没认出来 |
[17:55] | or these aren’t our guys. | 要么就不是这些人 |
[17:57] | My money’s on choice B. | 我赌第二个选项 |
[17:59] | Choice B? Why? | 第二个 为什么 |
[18:00] | So I just checked out the store | 我刚查了他们说 |
[18:01] | the guys said they got their beer from. | 自己买啤酒的店铺 |
[18:03] | Timestamped 9:33 a.m. | 时间是上午9:33 |
[18:05] | Stash house was hit at 9:36 a.m. | 藏匿屋被袭击是上午9:36 |
[18:08] | So it’s a 20-minute drive if they hit every green light | 交通不堵而且一路绿灯开回来 |
[18:11] | and no traffic. | 都需要20分钟 |
[18:13] | We got the wrong guys. | 我们抓错人了 |
[18:16] | Who the hell gave you the intel? | 谁给你的情报 |
[18:31] | Kind of game you playing here, Ray? | 你耍我啊 雷 |
[18:33] | Now what are you talking about, man? | 你说什么啊 |
[18:34] | You deliver gold, right? Yeah? | 你送的是金子 对吗 |
[18:35] | You deliver fool’s gold! | 你送的是蠢蛋的金子 |
[18:37] | Those two guys you put me onto–they’re innocent. | 你让我去抓的两个人是无辜的 |
[18:39] | – Are you sure about that? – Yeah, I’m sure about that. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[18:41] | – They have airtight alibis! – Well, I’m sorry. | -他们的不在场证明无懈可击 -抱歉 |
[18:43] | Look, I was just passing along info. | 我只是传递情报 |
[18:44] | Where’d you get the info from? | 哪来的情报 |
[18:46] | From a junkie. He knows the neighborhood inside and out. | 瘾君子告诉我的 他知道街坊的各种消息 |
[18:48] | You gave me a tip from a junkie? | 你给我的情报是从瘾君子那得来的吗 |
[18:49] | Of course I did! | 当然 |
[18:49] | Where else would I get it, a heart surgeon? | 不然从哪儿来 心脏手术师吗 |
[18:52] | How’d the heroin get in the house? | 海洛因怎么会在那屋子里 |
[18:54] | Well, maybe they bought it from the real rip crew. | 可能是他们从真正的抢劫犯那里买的吧 |
[18:56] | Why the hell would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[19:02] | No more weak-ass info. | 别再给我不准确的情报 |
[19:04] | All right? | 知道了吗 |
[19:05] | You put me in a real bad spot with all this. | 你这样让我很难做 |
[19:07] | Let me get this straight. I put you in a bad spot? | 让我理理 我让你难做 |
[19:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:11] | What is that, some kind of joke? | 你这是在和我开玩笑吗 |
[19:14] | Dude, don’t put that on me. | 哥们 你别给我整这套 |
[19:15] | All you had to do was testify. | 你只需要作证 |
[19:18] | You could’ve covered my back! | 你本可以罩着我的 |
[19:19] | I didn’t see the shooting. | 我没看到开枪 |
[19:20] | All you had to do | 你只需要 |
[19:21] | was saw that you saw him reach for his pistol. | 看到看到他掏枪 |
[19:23] | I was a block away. | 我在一个街区以外 |
[19:25] | I didn’t see a damn thing. | 我什么也看不到 |
[19:26] | All I heard was gunshots. | 我只听到枪声 |
[19:28] | IAD would’ve figured out. | 内务部会弄清楚的 |
[19:29] | It would’ve hurt you. | 否则会伤害到你 |
[19:30] | – Hurt me? – Yeah! | -伤害我 -是 |
[19:31] | Well, look at me, homie. | 看着我 哥们 |
[19:33] | I’m not exactly rolling in high cotton, am I here? | 我并没有飞黄腾达吧 |
[19:36] | I’m trying to help you out. | 我是想帮你 |
[19:38] | Give you work. | 给你工作 |
[19:39] | You’re giving me pity. | 你只是同情我 |
[19:45] | All right, you know what, then? | 好 那你知道吗 |
[19:46] | We can end this arrangement right now. | 我们现在就可以终止这次计划 |
[19:48] | Go our separate ways. | 分道扬镳 |
[19:51] | No, I’m good. | 不 没事的 |
[19:52] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[19:54] | I’m sorry, all right? | 对不起 好吗 |
[19:55] | Let me get back out there, | 让我回去 |
[19:56] | let me shake up some bushes, | 打听打听 |
[19:57] | and I’ll make this right. | 我会将功补过的 |
[19:59] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:00] | No charge this time. | 这次不起诉 |
[20:09] | All right. | 好 |
[20:17] | Boss. | 老大 |
[20:20] | Uh, yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[20:21] | Uh, listen. I want to apologize to you. | 我想和你道歉 |
[20:23] | All right, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[20:24] | My CI– he got bad info | 我的线人从他信任的人那里 |
[20:26] | from somebody he trusted, | 得到的是假消息 |
[20:28] | but he’s going to make it up to me. | 但是他要弥补我 |
[20:29] | – I’m on him. – Copy. | -我盯着他呢 -好 |
[20:30] | I gotta go. I’ll call you later. | 我得挂了 等等打给你 |
[20:52] | My name is Ruben. I’m an addict. | 我叫鲁本 我是个瘾君子 |
[20:54] | Hi, Ruben. | 你好 鲁本 |
[20:56] | I’m, uh, also a father. | 我还是个父亲 |
[20:58] | Got a nine-year-old daughter. | 有一个九岁的女儿 |
[21:01] | I’ve been sober for 14 months and six days, | 我已经戒了14个月零6天了 |
[21:05] | and, uh, | 还有 |
[21:07] | after all those years of being absent, | 在因为嗑药缺席了 |
[21:10] | being high, | 这么多年后 |
[21:12] | my daughter and my wife have let me back into their lives. | 我女儿和我妻子接受了我 |
[21:16] | I’m so blessed they’ve given me another chance | 我很感激他们又给了一次 |
[21:18] | to be the husband and father | 当丈夫和父亲的机会 |
[21:20] | I know, deep down, I really am, | 我知道 在我内心深处 我是的 |
[21:22] | and their faith in me | 他们对我的信念 |
[21:25] | makes life worth living, | 让生命变得有意义 |
[21:27] | and helps me battle this cruel and unforgiving disease. | 帮我与残忍无情的疾病作斗争 |
[21:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:36] | Just talked to the gang unit. No chatter, no leads. | 和反黑组聊过了 没有风声 没有线索 |
[21:39] | Nothing from the crime lab, either. | 取证室也没有新进展 |
[21:40] | There’s gotta be some link, | 肯定有什么联系 |
[21:41] | something that connects these three rips to each other. | 能把那三个藏匿点互相联系起来 |
[21:44] | I just talked to a fed at HIDTA. | 刚和高效毒品走私地区数据库的联邦探员聊过 |
[21:45] | Think I have a connection. | 我觉得我找到联系了 |
[21:48] | Turns out Marino’s narcotics squad had sealed search warrants | 马里诺的缉毒队把三个藏匿点的搜查证 |
[21:50] | for each of the three stash houses, | 都封起来了 |
[21:52] | but somehow, the rip crew was able to hit the stash houses | 但不知怎的 在搜查令批下来之前 |
[21:55] | before the search warrants were executed. | 抢劫团伙能袭击藏匿点 |
[21:56] | You’re saying someone tipped the rip crews off? | 你是说有人给抢劫团伙泄密 |
[21:58] | I’m saying the rip crew knew exactly | 我是说团伙知道 |
[22:00] | where the stash houses were | 藏匿点在哪里 |
[22:01] | and that they were loaded with product. | 把货都拿走了 |
[22:02] | Because of the search warrants. | 因为搜查证 |
[22:05] | We got a dirty cop in Narcotics. | 我们的缉毒队有黑警 |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:12] | Hey, Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[22:13] | Thanks for coming in early. | 谢谢你能这么早赶来 |
[22:14] | No problem. | 没什么 |
[22:15] | I’m guessing this isn’t a social visit. | 我想这不是普通的社交 |
[22:17] | Wish it was. | 我也希望是 |
[22:18] | Come on, let’s take a walk. | 走 我们走走吧 |
[22:21] | Tell me, what the hell is going on? | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[22:25] | Well, we think someone in your squad | 我们觉得你队里 |
[22:27] | is leaking warrant intel to the rip crew. | 有人向抢劫团伙泄露搜查证的信息 |
[22:31] | Listen, Hank, you come to me with something like that, | 听着 汉克 你来和我说这种事 |
[22:33] | you better not think that. You better know it. | 最好不是你认为 最好是你确定 |
[22:34] | Well, here’s one thing I know. | 我只知道 |
[22:37] | Last few months, your shop has more negative warrants | 前几个月 你们队白申请搜查令的次数 |
[22:40] | than any other squad in the city. | 比这个城市的任何队都多 |
[22:41] | That’s because we did more warrants. | 那是因为我们执行了更多搜查令 |
[22:43] | Or it’s because the rip crew got there before you did. | 或者是因为抢劫团伙在你们去之前就赶到了 |
[22:46] | Here’s another thing we know. | 我们还知道 |
[22:48] | Look, the three rips we’re putting on this crew, | 我们调查的这三个 |
[22:49] | where bodies were dropped, | 有尸体的藏匿点 |
[22:51] | they happened | 他们都碰巧 |
[22:53] | while search warrants were being drawn up | 是由你们的人 |
[22:55] | by your guys on those very spots. | 申请的搜查令 |
[22:57] | They knew exactly when the stash houses | 他们知道什么时候藏匿点 |
[22:58] | would be fat with product, | 里面会有货 |
[23:00] | and there’d be no eyes on them. | 没人看着他们 |
[23:01] | Come on, look, huh? We all know that there’s lots | 我们都知道抢劫团伙可以 |
[23:02] | of way for the intel to get to the rippers, all right? | 用很多方法得到消息 对吗 |
[23:04] | Somebody in the courts, the ASA’s office– | 法院 助理检察官办公室 |
[23:06] | Listen, listen. The problem is, | 听着 听我说 问题是 |
[23:08] | there were different ASAs on each warrant, | 每个经手搜查证的助理检察官都不是同一个人 |
[23:10] | and the judge was different on two of the three cases. | 经手法官也不同 三个案子经手的法官有两名 |
[23:13] | The only common denominator here is your squad. | 唯一的共同点就是你的队伍 |
[23:18] | It is what it is. | 情况就是这样 |
[23:24] | All right, so what’s the play? | 那你们要怎么办 |
[23:27] | Set up a stash house. | 设个藏匿点 |
[23:29] | I mean, you tell your guys you got some good intel | 你告诉你的人你有确切的消息 |
[23:31] | but the drugs won’t be there long, | 但毒品不会放很长时间 |
[23:34] | so you need an emergency warrant. | 所以你需要一个紧急搜查令 |
[23:35] | And if the rip crew shows, we take them down, | 如果抢劫团伙露面了 我们把他们抓住 |
[23:38] | and figure out who’s behind the leak. | 查清楚是谁在泄密 |
[24:03] | Right, let me know when everyone’s cozy. | 好 准备好了告诉我 |
[24:07] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:22] | Talked to Jimmy O’Shea down in the pension station this morning. | 今天早上你跟退休局的吉米·奥谢聊了聊 |
[24:30] | Anything you want to tell me, Al? | 有没有什么要告诉我的 老埃 |
[24:33] | No, it’s not what you think. | 没有 不是你想的那样 |
[24:36] | Well, you put your papers in. Seems… | 你已经打了报告 我看着 |
[24:39] | pretty black and white to me. | 挺显而易见的 |
[24:40] | I’m not looking to pull the pin. | 我没想辞职 |
[24:42] | I’m just seeing where Internal Affairs is. | 我只是看看内务部什么反应 |
[24:45] | Little canary-in-the-coal-mine kind of thing. | 算是煤矿里探路的金丝雀 |
[24:47] | Application gets flagged, | 如果申请没反应 |
[24:48] | then we know the case they’re building is real. | 那我们就知道他们真的立案了 |
[24:51] | Boss, we’re all set. | 老大 我们都准备好了 |
[24:53] | Me, too. | 我也好了 |
[24:54] | In position, nice and cozy. | 安稳就位 |
[24:55] | Right, what about you, Jay? | 好的 你呢 杰 |
[24:57] | Yeah, I’m good to go. | 好了 我可以了 |
[25:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:13] | Catching Gilbright dirty is gonna be– | 想找吉尔布莱特的黑料会… |
[25:15] | it’s gonna be tough. | 会很难 |
[25:18] | I mean, he’s been sober over a year. | 他已经戒毒一年多了 |
[25:21] | There’s no sign he’s using. | 也没有复吸的迹象 |
[25:22] | He’s got a daughter, job. | 他有女儿 有工作 |
[25:25] | So? We improvise. | 所以呢 我们准备一点 |
[25:30] | Guy’s trying to go clean, Al. | 这人想洗白 老埃 |
[25:38] | We’ll find another way out of this. | 我们再想别的办法 |
[25:40] | We’ll figure it out. | 肯定会解决的 |
[25:48] | Got two male Hispanics, 20s, dark clothing. | 来了两个拉美人 20几岁 深色衣服 |
[25:51] | Look like they’re wearing ski masks. | 他们好像戴着滑雪面罩 |
[25:53] | One of them’s got something in his pocket. | 其中一个人的口袋里有东西 |
[25:54] | These are our guys. | 这就是我们的目标 |
[26:00] | We wait for them to hit that door. | 我们等他们撞门 |
[26:16] | Hailey, you say when. | 海莉 你给指示 |
[26:23] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[26:24] | Hang tough. | 坚持一下 |
[26:44] | Police! Drop your weapons! | 警察 放下你们的武器 |
[26:57] | – You good? – Good! | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[27:02] | Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[27:04] | All good. | 都没事 |
[27:07] | Guy inside is down. He’s not getting back up, | 里面那人死了 他不肯退下 |
[27:09] | not ever. | 完全不肯 |
[27:12] | This one’s still alive. | 这个还活着 |
[27:14] | 5021 George. Shots fired by the police. | G5021 有人被警察枪击 |
[27:16] | Roll an ambo to 3627 West 47th Street. | 派一辆救护车到第47西街3627号 |
[27:18] | We got multiple offenders down. | 这里有多名罪犯中枪 |
[27:19] | Copy that, 5021 George. | 收到 G5021 |
[27:22] | Okay, so this Maldonado– is he gonna live? | 所以这个马尔多纳多 能活下来吗 |
[27:24] | We don’t know yet, sarge. | 还不知道 警长 |
[27:26] | Soon as he’s done with surgery at Med, | 等他在医院做完手术 |
[27:27] | Jay and Upton will let us know. | 杰和厄普顿会跟我们说 |
[27:28] | Maldonado’s weapon is a match to the Beretta .380 | 马尔多纳多的武器跟杀了那个小男孩 |
[27:31] | that killed the little boy, Felix, | 菲利克斯的贝瑞塔38手枪一致 |
[27:32] | so we’re pretty positive these are the guys doing the rips. | 所以基本可以肯定就是这些人干的 |
[27:35] | All right, what about their apartment? We search it? | 他们的住处呢 我们搜查过了吗 |
[27:37] | Here we found 30 grand in cash and three keys of heroin, | 我们发现了三万元现金和三公斤的海洛因 |
[27:39] | and the brand matches the one | 品牌和上次从藏匿屋里 |
[27:40] | taken from the last stash house, Cobra. | 拿到的一样 眼镜蛇 |
[27:43] | Okay, so we got the rippers. | 所以我们找到了凶手 |
[27:44] | We just got to figure out who they’re working with. | 现在只需要搞清楚他们跟谁合作 |
[27:46] | I got a lead on that, too. | 这个我有线索 |
[27:47] | Did some digging with the OCD techs. | 让技术人员调查了一下 |
[27:55] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[28:04] | Look, all I see here is paper. | 我只看到了一堆文件 |
[28:06] | Well, that paper don’t lie. | 文件不会骗人 |
[28:08] | There’s a pattern of queries on your OCD admin terminal | 最近你们组的技术管理终端 |
[28:10] | for warrants generated by your squad | 生成的搜查令都是无效的 |
[28:12] | that later turned up negative. | 这很有问题啊 |
[28:13] | And each and every login comes from the exact same person. | 每次都是同一个人在登陆 |
[28:19] | This–this–this doesn’t make any sense. | 这 这 这又不能代表什么 |
[28:21] | Kenny, she was logging into cases | 肯尼 她查看了 |
[28:22] | her team wasn’t involved with. | 不是他们组调查的案子 |
[28:24] | It’s all right here in the folder. | 这些都在这个文件夹里 |
[28:34] | Just make sure you give her a fair shake. | 一定要给她公平的待遇 |
[28:38] | I will. You have my word. | 我会的 向你保证 |
[28:44] | Excuse me, Detective Rojas. | 不好意思 罗哈斯警探 |
[28:45] | Can you come in here a minute, please? | 你能进来一下吗 |
[28:51] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[28:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:56] | Sergeant Voight and Detective Dawson | 博伊特警长和道森警探 |
[28:58] | just want to go over a few things with you. | 想跟你聊一点事情 |
[29:00] | Yeah, you want to have a seat? | 是的 要坐一下吗 |
[29:02] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[29:05] | Well, we caught that rip crew a few hours ago. | 几个小时前我们抓到了那个抢劫团伙 |
[29:08] | One that killed a little boy. | 其中一个杀了一个小男孩 |
[29:09] | I heard. Congratulations. | 我听说了 恭喜 |
[29:11] | Thank you, but, uh, | 谢谢你 但是 |
[29:13] | case isn’t closed. | 案子还没结 |
[29:15] | Turns out they’re working with someone else. | 最后发现他们在跟别人合作 |
[29:18] | Yeah, someone was feeding these guys | 是的 有人在给他们 |
[29:20] | intel on the stash houses. | 藏匿点的信息 |
[29:23] | You ever have any previous dealing with these two punks? | 你之前接触过这两个混蛋吗 |
[29:26] | Gutierrez? | 古提瑞兹 |
[29:29] | Maldonado? | 马尔多纳多 |
[29:30] | No, never. | 没有 从来没有 |
[29:31] | You know anyone who runs with these two? | 那你认识跟这两个人有接触的人吗 |
[29:34] | Wait, what the hell is this? | 等等 这是什么意思 |
[29:36] | It’s just a conversation. | 就谈谈而已 |
[29:37] | Conversation, my ass. | 谈个鬼 |
[29:39] | You saying I’m a dirty cop. | 你们的意思是我是黑警 |
[29:40] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[29:44] | I don’t care who you are, | 我才不管你是谁 |
[29:46] | or what your rank is, | 什么级别 |
[29:48] | you say that out loud again, I’m coming for you. | 你再这么说 我跟你没完 |
[29:51] | So either slap on the bracelets, | 所以要么拷上我 |
[29:53] | or I’m walking the hell out of here. | 不然我就出去了 |
[29:59] | I didn’t think so. | 我就知道 |
[30:11] | Everything we have points to Rojas, | 所有的线索都指向罗哈斯 |
[30:13] | and no one else, in Marino’s crew. | 马里诺队里其他人都没有嫌疑 |
[30:14] | A’ight, before we can move on her, | 好的 我们得找到她跟古提瑞兹 |
[30:17] | we got to find a firm connection | 或马尔多纳多的确切联系 |
[30:18] | with either Maldonado or Gutierrez. | 然后才能对她采取行动 |
[30:20] | Well, we dug deep, boss. | 我们深入调查了 老大 |
[30:21] | Computer forensics saw nothing unusual. | 计算机取证没有发现任何异常 |
[30:23] | No common numbers between her phone | 她的电话和这些人的 |
[30:25] | and the burners that we pulled off those guys. | 一次性电话之间 没有共同联系人 |
[30:27] | I mean, she’s basically the rising star of narcotics, Sarge. | 基本上她就是缉毒警的明日之星 警长 |
[30:29] | Her disciplinary report is perfect. | 纪律报告非常完美 |
[30:31] | Highly decorated. | 异常华丽 |
[30:32] | I don’t see any irregular bank deposits | 我没看到任何不正常银行存款 |
[30:33] | or anything that shows she’s living above her means. | 或者任何表明她的生活超出正常水平的东西 |
[30:35] | Well, she is one of us. She knows how to cover her tracks. | 她是警察 知道怎么掩盖行踪 |
[30:38] | Okay, if that’s the case, | 如果是那样 |
[30:39] | why would she be careless enough | 那她为什么那么粗心 |
[30:40] | to log into the OCD admin terminal | 用自己的代码 |
[30:42] | with her own code? | 登录管理终端 |
[30:43] | Forget about getting anything out of Maldonado. | 别想从马尔多纳多那里问出东西了 |
[30:45] | ME’s got a toe tag with his name on it. | 法医那里有他杀的人的尸体 |
[30:47] | Hold on. I might have something. | 等等 我好像有发现 |
[30:49] | All right. | 是这样 |
[30:50] | A frequent call made from the land line | 从马尔多纳多公寓的固话 |
[30:52] | at Maldonado’s apartment comes back to his cousin, | 频繁打出去的一个电话 是打给他的表哥 |
[30:54] | “Big Frank” Bennett. | “大弗兰克”本尼特的 |
[30:55] | He’s out on bail, awaiting trial on a distribution charge. | 他目前保释出狱 等待毒品分销罪名的审判 |
[30:57] | Might be a long shot, | 虽然不确定 |
[30:59] | but maybe he was unloading product for his cousin. | 不过他可能在帮自己的表弟销货 |
[31:01] | Means he could’ve met Rojas along the way. | 那他有可能在过程中认识罗哈斯 |
[31:03] | Let’s chase it. | 追查看看 |
[31:08] | Right there. | 那边 |
[31:12] | There. | 那边 |
[31:20] | Stop. | 停 |
[31:41] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[31:42] | – Let me see your hands! – Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! | -举起手来 -不要开枪 |
[31:44] | – Don’t shoot me! – Put your hands on your head. | -不要开枪 -举起手来 |
[31:46] | – I didn’t do nothing, man. – Put ’em on your head! | -我什么都没做 -举起手来 |
[31:46] | – Come on. – Lock your fingers! | -快 -抱紧 |
[31:48] | All right, all right! | 知道了 知道了 |
[31:49] | Come on, man. I didn’t do nothing. | 拜托 我什么都没做 |
[31:52] | Come on, none of that stuff belongs to me. | 这些东西都不是我的 |
[31:54] | It does now. | 现在是了 |
[31:57] | Man. | 天啊 |
[31:58] | And they say crime doesn’t pay. | 还说犯罪没好处 |
[31:59] | – Just take it. – What? | -你们拿走吧 -什么 |
[32:00] | I’ll make believe you guys weren’t here. | 我会说你们没来过 |
[32:02] | I’m gonna make believe you didn’t say that. | 你还是收回你这话吧 |
[32:03] | I got one question. | 我有一个问题 |
[32:05] | Don’t get it wrong. | 别误会 |
[32:07] | Who was feeding your cousin the stash houses? | 你表弟关于藏匿点的消息是谁给的 |
[32:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:10] | You listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[32:11] | A ten-year-old boy caught a bullet to the head | 一个十岁的小男孩因为你刚才冲的东西 |
[32:13] | because of that crap you were flushing, | 头部中弹死了 |
[32:14] | so you, my friend, | 所以我的朋友 |
[32:15] | – are looking at a felony murder charge. – Come on. | -你面临的是谋杀指控 -拜托 |
[32:17] | Last chance to help yourself. | 最后帮你自己的机会 |
[32:19] | I’m not gonna ask again. | 我不会再问第二遍 |
[32:24] | Look, all I know is that it’s a dirty cop. | 我就只知道是个黑警 |
[32:29] | They would meet at some bar named Nemo’s. | 他们一般在一个叫尼莫的酒吧见面 |
[32:38] | Footage is on a 72-hour loop, | 监控是72小时一循环的 |
[32:40] | but those guys were definitely in here two nights ago. | 但是两天前他们绝对来过 |
[32:42] | Okay, what about her? | 那她呢 |
[32:44] | Was she with them? | 跟他们在一起吗 |
[32:46] | I’m not sure. We were slammed. | 我不确定 这里人很多 |
[32:49] | Hold on. There they go. | 等等 那是他们 |
[32:51] | Right there. | 在那里 |
[32:53] | Can you fast-forward beyond this, please? | 能快进吗 |
[32:58] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[32:59] | Stop. | 停 |
[33:01] | Zoom in on that back table. | 后面桌子那里放大 |
[33:06] | Denza. | 丹赞 |
[33:12] | It’s a simple question. | 问题很简单 |
[33:14] | Were you giving Ray Denza information | 你给雷·丹赞关于 |
[33:16] | about suspected drug locations? | 疑似毒品藏匿点信息了吗 |
[33:17] | What does Ray have to do with this? | 雷跟这一切有什么关系 |
[33:19] | – Oh, my… – He was hanging out in Nemo’s | -天啊 -上一次抢劫前 |
[33:20] | with Maldonado and Gutierrez the night before the last rip. | 他跟马尔多纳多和古提瑞兹在尼莫酒吧一起出现 |
[33:23] | Denza? You sure about that? | 丹赞吗 你确定 |
[33:24] | Yeah. We got it on video. | 确定 我们从监控里看到的 |
[33:26] | Look, I’m guessing it’s just a matter of time | 我猜他把你出卖 |
[33:28] | before he gives you up. | 只是时间问题 |
[33:29] | Guys, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 伙计们 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[33:30] | Denza’s number’s all over your phone! | 丹赞的号码在你的手机上 |
[33:32] | Boss says you were paying him for information. | 老大说你在花钱买他的情报 |
[33:34] | I use him as a CI. | 他是我的线人 |
[33:36] | He-he–he’s broke, | 他破产了 |
[33:37] | so I helped him out, but that’s it. | 所以我帮了他 仅此而已 |
[33:39] | Okay, so help us out. | 好吧 那你帮帮我们 |
[33:41] | Help us understand why somebody logged into the OCD database | 让我们明白为什么有人用你的代号和密码 |
[33:43] | using your code, your password. | 登陆了数据库终端 |
[33:47] | How’s that happen? | 怎么可能 |
[33:53] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[33:58] | He played me. | 他耍了我 |
[34:01] | Played you how? | 怎么耍了你 |
[34:02] | God. | 天啊 |
[34:05] | I let him crash at my place for a few days. | 我让他在我那里住过几晚 |
[34:07] | I even gave him a key. | 我还给他了一把家里的钥匙 |
[34:09] | So you’re saying he stole your computer password? | 你是说他窃取了你的电脑密码 |
[34:11] | That’s the only thing that makes sense, | 只有这样才能说得通 |
[34:13] | ’cause I didn’t leak a damn thing. | 因为我什么都没泄露过 |
[34:15] | On my baby girl. | 以我女儿发誓 |
[34:26] | No wonder he gave me bad information. | 难怪他告诉我假情报 |
[34:27] | He’s the one who planted the heroin in the house. | 就是他把海洛因放在那栋房子里的 |
[34:30] | How’d I not see that? | 我怎么就没看出来 |
[34:32] | Trying to help a brother out. | 你也是想帮兄弟一把 |
[34:33] | Yeah, like an idiot. | 是啊 我跟个白痴一样 |
[34:39] | – Where is he? – He’s gone! | -他在哪里 -他走了 |
[34:40] | Where the hell is he? Ray! | 他在哪里 雷 |
[34:42] | I don’t know, I swear! Okay, he came this morning. | 我不知道 真的 他今早上来 |
[34:44] | He was all freaked out. | 一副吓坏了的样子 |
[34:45] | He packed a bag and said he’s never coming back. | 他打包了东西 说再也不回来了 |
[34:51] | So you don’t know where he is or how to find him? | 所以说你不知道他在哪里或者哪里能找到他 |
[34:53] | No, I don’t know. He just left. | 我不知道 他就那样走了 |
[34:54] | You understand, as soon as the cartel | 你要知道 一旦贩毒集团知道 |
[34:56] | finds out who’s behind this, | 谁是整件事的幕后黑手 |
[34:57] | they’re gonna hang your man under a bridge | 你要是不帮我们找到你的男人 |
[34:58] | unless you help us find him. | 他们会把他吊死在桥下的 |
[35:00] | Ray is a grown-ass man, okay? | 雷是个成年人了 |
[35:02] | He’s got to live with the decisions he’s made. | 他得为自己的决定负责 |
[35:04] | That’s cold as hell. | 你真是冷酷 |
[35:05] | I’m just telling you how it is. | 我说的都是事实 |
[35:06] | You know, Crystal, I know you think | 克里斯托 我知道你认为 |
[35:07] | you can tie this off, move on, | 你可以让这茬过去 |
[35:09] | find another dude, | 再去找个男人 |
[35:10] | but I’m here to tell you, | 但我告诉你 |
[35:11] | it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[35:12] | You see, you’ve been helping a drug dealer and a murderer. | 你是一直在帮一个毒贩和杀人犯 |
[35:15] | Which means that you stand down to face | 这意味着你将面临 |
[35:16] | felony conspiracy charges. | 重罪共犯的控告 |
[35:18] | You understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[35:19] | – It’s like that, huh? – You know what? | -那样啊 -你知道吗 |
[35:21] | You think we’re playing with you? | 你以为我们在吓唬你吗 |
[35:22] | – Because we not. – Come on with us. | -我们没有 -跟我们走 |
[35:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:25] | – Let’s go. – Wait. | -走吧 -等等 |
[35:27] | His grandfather has a boat in a boatyard in Chinatown. | 他的祖父在唐人街的船厂有艘船 |
[35:30] | He keeps it there in the winter. | 冬天的时候他把船放在那里 |
[35:31] | Ray sleeps there sometimes. | 雷有时候睡在那里 |
[35:35] | – You telling the truth? – Yes. | -你说的都是真的吗 -没错 |
[35:43] | Yeah, copy that, boss. | 收到 老大 |
[35:46] | We’ll sit tight. A’ight. | 我们会耐心等着 好的 |
[35:49] | Don’t get too comfortable. They’re ten minutes out. | 不要太放松了 他们还有十分钟就来了 |
[35:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:58] | Hey, there he goes. | 他在那里 |
[36:07] | We can’t let him get in that car, dog. | 我们不能让他上那辆车 伙计 |
[36:26] | Go right. Go right! | 右边上 右边上 |
[36:51] | Ray! | 雷 |
[37:15] | Ray! | 雷 |
[37:19] | You know the drill. | 你懂该怎么做 |
[37:21] | Nice and easy. Keep your hands where I can see them. | 乖乖的 把你的手举到我看得到的地方 |
[37:23] | Come on, Adam. It’s not even what you think. | 拜托 亚当 不是你想的那样 |
[37:24] | Just turn around and look the other way. | 转过身看其他地方 |
[37:26] | Let me go. You never see me again, | 让我走吧 你不会再看到我了 |
[37:27] | I swear. We’ll call it even! | 我发誓 我们就扯平了 |
[37:29] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[37:31] | It was just bad guys killing bad guys. | 恶棍杀了恶棍 仅此而已 |
[37:34] | Yeah? What about the kid? | 那个孩子呢 |
[37:35] | He was ten years old! | 他才十岁 |
[37:37] | That’s not my fault! You and I both know | 那不是我的错 你我都知道 |
[37:39] | bullets don’t got no names on them! | 子弹又没长眼睛 |
[37:40] | No, Ray. | 不 雷 |
[37:42] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[37:44] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[37:46] | Get on your knees! | 跪下 |
[37:50] | A’ight, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[37:52] | It is over. | 结束了 |
[37:55] | Yo, don’t get stupid. | 别犯傻了 |
[37:56] | Stop walking at me. | 别走向我 |
[37:58] | Ray. | 雷 |
[37:59] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[38:00] | You can see my hands. | 你能看到我的手 |
[38:02] | But what you can’t see is my gun. | 但你看不到的是我的枪 |
[38:04] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[38:05] | – Do what? Huh? – Ray, don’t play with me. | -做什么 -雷 别跟我耍花招了 |
[38:08] | What if I’m bluffing? | 要是我在吓唬你呢 |
[38:10] | Huh, Adam? | 亚当 |
[38:11] | – What if there is no gun? – No, don’t do this to me! | -要是没有枪呢 -不 别这样 |
[38:13] | Do not make me shoot you! | 别逼我开枪杀你 |
[38:15] | – Don’t go out like this. – It was a good shoot, Adam. | -别往前走了 -那一枪射得很漂亮 亚当 |
[38:18] | Clean, by the book. | 很干脆 教科书一般 |
[38:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:22] | I saw him reach. | 我看到他伸手去拿枪了 |
[38:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:24] | – Yeah, but nobody helped me! – I know! | -是啊 但没人帮我 -我知道 |
[38:26] | Nobody cared! | 没人在意 |
[38:28] | – You want to know what the kicker is? – Ray… | -你想知道结局是什么吗 -雷 |
[38:30] | – In jail… – Ray! | -进监狱 -雷 |
[38:32] | – I’m still a cop. – Ray! | -我还是名警察 -雷 |
[38:33] | Which means I’m a dead man! | 这意味着我必死无疑 |
[38:35] | – I won’t last a day – Ray, I will shoot you! | -我一天也坚持不下去 -雷 我会开枪的 |
[38:36] | How’s that for some ironic bullshit? | 是不是很讽刺啊 |
[38:43] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[38:46] | No gun. No gun, you son of a bitch. | 没有枪 没有枪 你个混蛋 |
[38:48] | Why didn’t you just shoot me, man? | 你为什么不开枪杀了我 |
[38:51] | – Why? – Get up. | -为什么 -起来 |
[38:53] | Get up! | 起来 |
[38:55] | You should’ve just shot me, man. | 你应该开枪杀了我 |
[39:00] | You shoulda just shot me, man! | 你应该开枪杀了我 |
[39:14] | Hey, what’s up with Olinsky? | 奥林斯基怎么了 |
[39:16] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[39:18] | A confidential letter came across my desk | 一封密信出现在我桌上 |
[39:20] | for the commander’s eyes only. | 写着局长亲启 |
[39:23] | I’m a policeman. I’m naturally curious. | 我是警察 自然很好奇 |
[39:26] | Alvin’s pension got flagged. | 埃尔文的养老金被标记了 |
[39:29] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[39:33] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[39:35] | Oh, come on. It’s me. | 说吧 告诉我 |
[39:41] | Look, I’m sorry, Trudy. I can’t. I can’t. | 听着 抱歉 特鲁迪 我不能说 |
[39:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:09] | Chicago PD! Let me see your hands! | 芝加哥警察 举起手来 |
[40:11] | Get ’em up! | 举起来 |
[40:12] | Get ’em up high! | 举高点 |
[40:12] | Wait, w-what’s going on? | 等等 发生什么事了 |
[40:13] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[40:15] | I’m here to pick up my daughter! | 我是来接我女儿的 |
[40:17] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[40:18] | What you got on you? | 你身上藏了什么 |
[40:19] | Nothing! | 什么都没有 |
[40:21] | Look what I found. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[40:22] | What’s going on? Ruben. | 怎么回事 鲁本 |
[40:24] | – Get her. – No! | -拦住她 -不要 |
[40:26] | – No, that’s not mine! – What’s going on? | -不 那不是我的 -怎么回事 |
[40:27] | No, you guys planted it there! | 不 你你们放在那里的 |
[40:28] | One of you planted it there! | 你们当中一个人放的 |
[40:30] | – This is not happening! – Ruben? | -不能这样 -鲁本 |
[40:31] | It’s not mine! Kathy… | 那不是我的 凯茜 |
[40:33] | You promised. | 你承诺过 |
[40:35] | – It’s not mine, I swear! – How could you? | -那不是我的 我发誓 -你怎么能这样 |
[40:37] | Ma’am, stay back, please. | 女士 请后退 |
[40:46] | This is all a mistake! | 弄错了 |
[40:48] | Kathy, that’s not mine! | 凯茜 那不是我的 |
[41:03] | Hey, man. Here. | 伙计 这里 |
[41:08] | Caught a break. | 有点突破 |
[41:11] | Looks like Ruben started using again. | 看起来鲁本又开始吸毒了 |
[41:17] | Narcotics got an anonymous tip. | 缉毒队收到匿名举报 |
[41:22] | Found half a gram of heroin in his car. | 在他的车里发现了一克海洛因 |
[41:34] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[41:36] | – Tried his best, right? – Yeah. | -他尽力了 是吧 -没错 |
[41:47] | It’s not easy to outrun your demons. | 摆脱自己的恶魔很难 |