时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Listen, I heard from a connect in the Ivory Tower. | 听着 我听高层的线人说 |
[00:15] | And there’s rumors flying around | 有传言称 |
[00:16] | about they’re convening a grand jury. | 他们在召集大陪审团 |
[00:20] | I’m not letting you take the heat for this, Al. | 我不会让你承担这一切 老埃 |
[00:24] | It keeps going, I’m turning myself in. | 如果继续这么下去 我就去自首 |
[00:27] | Look, I knew what I was getting into… | 听着 我知道会有这么一天 |
[00:30] | helping Erin move that body, that was my call. | 帮助艾琳转移尸体是我的决定 |
[00:33] | That’s not where it started. It’s on me. | 那不是一切的开端 这都怪我 |
[00:41] | Oh, Antonio. Infiltrated the Latin Players. | 安东尼奥打入了拉丁少年帮 |
[00:45] | He’s about to do a buy with a guy named Perez. | 他要和一个叫佩雷斯的人做买卖 |
[00:49] | Liquid meth shipment arriving from Texas. | 是从得州运来的液体冰毒 |
[00:55] | Halstead, what’s your position? | 霍斯特德 你在哪里 |
[00:57] | 100 yards out, and we have audio. | 100码外 我们听着呢 |
[00:59] | – Atwater? – 10-4. | -阿特沃特 -收到 |
[01:01] | We got ears and an anchor down. | 我们时刻盯着 |
[01:02] | Once the truck from Texas arrives, | 等得州来的车一到 |
[01:04] | wait for Antonio’s signal, then we move in. | 等安东尼奥发信号就行动 |
[01:08] | There you go. | 来了 |
[01:10] | – Sí? – Diez minutos de distancia. | -喂 -还有十分钟到 |
[01:13] | – Where are you? – Near the south entrance | -你在哪里 -南边入口 |
[01:15] | of the…whoa! Out of the van! | 附近…下车 |
[01:21] | Whoa, what the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[01:22] | Move toward the south entrance now. | 赶紧去南入口 |
[01:24] | Let’s get over there and see what’s going on. | 去那边看看怎么回事 |
[01:26] | No way, ese. You heard those gunshots. | 不行 你也听到枪声了 |
[01:46] | We got one down here, boss, but no van. | 有人倒地 老大 但没看到车 |
[01:48] | Keep going. | 继续找 |
[01:52] | Hey, he’s the cat | 他是刚刚 |
[01:54] | that Antonio’s guy was just talking to. | 安东尼奥的人联系的喽啰 |
[01:56] | It’s Perez’s number. | 这是佩雷斯的号码 |
[01:58] | All right, so he’s in the car with the liquid meth. | 他本来就在运液体冰毒的车上 |
[02:01] | It’s Emmanuel Garcia. It’s a Mexican license. | 他叫伊曼纽·加西亚 驾驶证是墨西哥的 |
[02:08] | Guys, we got fresh blood over here. | 伙计们 这里有新鲜的血迹 |
[02:10] | All right, Ruz, you’re with us. | 鲁塞克 你和我们一起 |
[02:11] | – Kev, stay with the body. – Got it. | -凯文 待在尸体边 -好的 |
[02:22] | Chicago PD! Don’t move! | 芝加哥警局 不许动 |
[02:25] | I can’t. | 我动不了 |
[02:28] | Who shot you, huh? | 谁打中你的 |
[02:29] | 5021 George, emergency. Got a man down. | 5021G 紧急情况 有人受伤 |
[02:31] | GSW to the abdomen. | 腹部中枪 |
[02:32] | Roll an ambo to 1152 Edison Street. | 派辆救护车来爱迪生街1152号 |
[02:35] | Kelly… | 凯利 |
[02:38] | you’re a cop? | 你是警察 |
[02:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:43] | Scotty… | 斯科蒂 |
[02:46] | Scotty, are you working with Booth? | 斯科蒂 你还跟布斯一起干吗 |
[02:59] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[03:06] | “Kelly”? | 凯利 |
[03:09] | How do you know this guy? | 你怎么认识这家伙的 |
[03:27] | You knew one of the victims? | 你认识其中一名死者吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah. Scott Jansen. | 是的 斯科蒂·詹森 |
[03:32] | He was part of a meth distribution crew | 他在一个叫罗恩·布斯的毒贩 |
[03:35] | run by a guy named Ron Booth. | 手下干活 |
[03:38] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[03:39] | I was under in Booth’s crew three years ago. | 我三年前在布斯的团伙里卧底 |
[03:42] | Busted him for distro. | 因贩毒抓了他 |
[03:44] | Do you think Booth’s behind this? | 你觉得背后主使是布斯吗 |
[03:46] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[03:47] | He just got out of prison two months ago. | 他两个月前刚出狱 |
[03:50] | Early parole for good behavior. It’s a joke. | 因为表现好提前假释 简直可笑 |
[03:53] | So you keep tabs on this guy? | 你一直在关注他吗 |
[03:57] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[04:00] | Let’s just say I’m not a big fan. | 只能说我不是很喜欢他 |
[04:10] | All right. Three white males approach. | 好了 三名白人过来 |
[04:12] | Close-quarter shootout. Garcia gets hit, | 近距离枪战 加西亚中枪 |
[04:14] | but he gets a few shots off. | 但他也开了几枪 |
[04:17] | Hits my boy Scott Jansen. | 击中了斯科蒂·詹森 |
[04:18] | And then Offender One leaves in the van. | 然后一号袭击者驾驶货车离开 |
[04:21] | Offender Two leaves in the sedan. | 二号袭击者驾驶轿车离开 |
[04:22] | – And they leave Jansen to die. – Right. | -丢下詹森等死 -没错 |
[04:24] | Do you recognize Offender One or Two? | 这两个袭击者你认识吗 |
[04:25] | No, I’ve never seen them before. | 不 我从来没见过他们 |
[04:27] | They weren’t part of Booth’s old crew. | 他们不是以前布斯的人 |
[04:28] | We didn’t get any hits on facial rec. | 没有面部录像 |
[04:30] | Anything on the vehicles? | 车辆信息有发现吗 |
[04:31] | The sedan had no plates. | 轿车没有牌照 |
[04:33] | Van had tags, but it was registered | 货车有牌照 但是注册在 |
[04:34] | to a bogus address in Texas, | 得州一个假地址名下 |
[04:36] | so I got a BOLO out on make and model. | 所以我已经对同款车发出通缉了 |
[04:38] | All right, we got a rip crew | 好了 我们现在知道有人 |
[04:38] | who knew about a van with liquid meth, | 知道有货车要运冰毒 |
[04:41] | and they knew when and where the deal was going down. | 他们知道交易的时间和地点 |
[04:43] | My money’s on Booth. He likes doing rips. | 我觉得是布斯 他喜欢抢别人东西 |
[04:45] | “Better margins when the product’s free.” | “免费的货最金贵” |
[04:46] | He used to say that all the time. | 他以前常常这么说 |
[04:48] | All right, give it a shot. | 那好 试试看吧 |
[04:50] | But let’s not spook this guy. | 但是不要惊动他 |
[04:51] | You tell the press the homicide was a road rage incident. | 你们跟媒体说这就是一起路怒凶杀案 |
[04:54] | – Copy that. – Get eyes on Booth right away. | -好的 -马上派人去盯着布斯 |
[05:03] | That’s Booth on the left. | 左边的就是布斯 |
[05:06] | Yeah…okay. | 好 好的 |
[05:10] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[05:12] | – That was Atwater. – Oh, yeah? What’s he got? | -刚才是阿特沃特 -是吗 他查到什么 |
[05:14] | He ran the DOA’s burner phone. | 他查了死者的一次性手机 |
[05:16] | He made 15 calls to Booth’s work phone | 他给布斯的工作号打了15通电话 |
[05:17] | over the last three days. | 就在过去这三天 |
[05:21] | You guys see the camera above the door? | 你们看见门上的摄像头了吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[05:26] | You think he’s cooking in there? | 你觉得他在里面制毒吗 |
[05:28] | He’s smarter than that. | 他不会这么蠢 |
[05:30] | Well, either way, we gotta get eyes inside. | 不管怎么说 我们得有人在里面盯着 |
[05:33] | How about mine? | 让我去怎么样 |
[05:38] | You wanna dust off your old cover? | 你想重启你以前的卧底身份 |
[05:40] | Best way to chase this, Sarge. | 这是查案的最好办法 警长 |
[05:42] | Okay. You never testified? | 那好 你作过证吗 |
[05:43] | No, we had enough to prosecute | 没有 我们的证据足够 |
[05:44] | without me needing to blow my cover. | 不需要我暴露我的卧底身份 |
[05:47] | And you’re sure this Kelly character | 而你确定这个凯利 |
[05:48] | is alive and well in Booth’s universe? | 在布斯的世界里活得好好的 |
[05:50] | As far as Booth knows, Kelly got scared | 至少就布斯所知 凯利目睹他 |
[05:51] | when the cops busted him and scurried back home to Iowa. | 被警察逮捕 吓坏了就回爱荷华老家了 |
[05:54] | What about this Garrett Thompson? | 那这个加瑞特·汤普森呢 |
[05:56] | Copper out of Rosemont you were partnered with. | 从罗斯蒙特出来的你的老搭档 |
[05:58] | – What about him? – It says here | -他怎么了 -这上面说 |
[06:00] | you were under as his girlfriend. | 你的卧底身份是他的女友 |
[06:01] | Correct. | 是 |
[06:03] | He got killed during that operation. | 他在那次行动中被杀了 |
[06:05] | There’s a note in the GPR that says | 资料中有条附注说 |
[06:07] | rumors were going around that Garrett flipped | 有传闻说加瑞特反水了 |
[06:08] | and he moved to Mexico? | 而且搬到墨西哥去了 |
[06:10] | He was good police. Booth murdered him. | 他是个好警察 布斯杀了他 |
[06:13] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:15] | They never found his body, so we couldn’t make a case, | 一直没找到他的遗体 所以我们没法立案 |
[06:17] | but it was Booth. | 但肯定是布斯 |
[06:18] | He never liked Garrett, | 他一直不喜欢加瑞特 |
[06:19] | then one day, Garrett was gone. | 然后有一天 加瑞特就消失了 |
[06:21] | Look, once Booth turns the liquid meth into crystal, | 一旦布斯把液体冰毒制作成结晶 |
[06:23] | he’s gonna have a lot of product to move. | 他就会有一大批货需要转移 |
[06:25] | If I get in, I pitch Jay as a potential buyer, | 如果我卧底进去 介绍杰作为潜在买家 |
[06:27] | and we bust his ass. | 就能一抓一个准 |
[06:30] | All right, let’s do it. But listen. | 那好 就这么办 不过听好 |
[06:34] | I want you going under to bust a drug dealer, | 我希望你去卧底是为了抓这个毒贩 |
[06:36] | not get revenge for Garrett’s murder. | 而不是为了加瑞特的死报仇 |
[06:38] | – Understood. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[06:40] | All right. Get apartments set up. | 那好 去准备房子吧 |
[06:42] | You still backstopped? | 东西你都有吧 |
[06:44] | Driver’s license, family photos, you name it. | 驾照 亲属照片 应有尽有 |
[06:45] | Kelly’s good to go. | 凯利随时可以行动 |
[06:47] | All right. | 很好 |
[06:51] | Do you see this? | 你看看这个 |
[06:53] | Kelly’s a former tweaker. It’s all she can afford. | 凯利以前是个毒虫 她只租得起这种 |
[06:56] | Two words: takeout. | 两个字 外卖 |
[07:02] | Is that Garrett? | 这是加瑞特吗 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:05] | You guys look like a real couple. | 你们俩看起来挺登对的 |
[07:07] | All for show. You know the drill. | 演戏而已 你知道是怎么回事 |
[07:10] | All right, so how are you gonna come at Booth? | 那好 你打算怎么跟布斯联系上 |
[07:14] | Scotty Jansen’s funeral is tomorrow. | 斯科蒂·詹森的葬礼就在明天 |
[07:16] | Booth’ll be there. | 布斯肯定会去 |
[07:22] | Eternal rest grant to him, O Lord, | 主啊 愿他能获得永恒的安息 |
[07:25] | and let light perpetual shine upon him. | 让光明永远指引着他 |
[07:29] | W1S6315 William, one, Sam, six, three, one, five. | |
[07:36] | Okay, I got a hit. | 好 查到了一个 |
[07:37] | Car belongs to Tyler Whitlock, 19. | 车主是一位泰勒·威特洛克 19岁 |
[07:39] | Two stints in juvie, recent bust for possession, | 进过两次少管所 最近因为非法持枪被抓 |
[07:42] | and he’s Booth’s nephew. | 而且他是布斯的侄子 |
[07:44] | Family business. How quaint. | 家族事业 多稀奇呢 |
[07:48] | Through the mercy of God, rest in peace. | 愿他在主的恩典中 永享安宁 |
[07:52] | “Rest in the Lord. | “沐浴主的恩典吧 |
[07:54] | “Let your intellect, your judgment, your reason… | “愿主的智慧 决断和理性 |
[07:59] | “In God personal and possessed of every perfection, | “愿全知全能的主手中所有的美好 |
[08:02] | “Almighty and all-knowing. | “都庇佑着你 |
[08:04] | “Rest in the Lord | “沐浴主的恩典吧 |
[08:06] | “As He reveals Himself in the Gospel, | “当他在福音中显身 |
[08:08] | “Merciful and gracious. | “便无上仁慈和光荣 |
[08:10] | “Faith in God is good, | “要信主是好的 |
[08:13] | but faith in Him as our own God is better.” | 但更要信他 信我们的主更好” |
[08:18] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[08:23] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[08:29] | Cemeteries really are haunted. | 看来墓地还真是有鬼 |
[08:33] | I’m no ghost, Ronnie. | 我不是鬼 罗尼 |
[08:36] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我从没想过还能再见到你 |
[08:39] | I was watching the news. Saw Scotty’s picture come up. | 我之前看新闻的时候看到了斯科蒂的照片 |
[08:44] | It’s a shame. | 可惜啊 |
[08:46] | They said it was road rage? | 他们说是路怒症 |
[08:47] | Yeah, that’s what the cops say, anyway. | 嗯 至少警察是这么说的 |
[08:50] | He was a good guy. I really liked him. | 他是个好人 我很喜欢他 |
[08:53] | Thought I’d pay my respects. | 所以就来悼念他一下 |
[08:56] | You living here now? | 你现在住在这里 |
[08:58] | Yeah, uh…I just moved back. | 嗯 我刚搬回来 |
[09:00] | I…I went back home for a little while. | 我回家待了一段时间 |
[09:05] | Ohio? | 俄亥俄吗 |
[09:07] | Iowa. | 是爱荷华 |
[09:08] | I went back there right around the time… | 我回去的时候正好… |
[09:10] | …I got locked up. | 我被关进监狱了 |
[09:13] | I got nervous, so…I left. | 我当时有点紧张 就离开了 |
[09:17] | I’m glad you’re out. | 祝贺你出狱 |
[09:20] | And look, I know it doesn’t mean much now, but… | 我知道现在说这没什么意义了 不过… |
[09:23] | I feel bad about what happened at that New Year’s party. | 新年派对上发生的事情我很抱歉 |
[09:31] | Things happen. | 这种事也没办法 |
[09:33] | We were all a little crazy back then. | 那个时候咱们几个都挺叛逆的 |
[09:40] | So what are you up to now that you’re back? | 既然你现在回来了 打算干什么 |
[09:42] | – Back in business? – Paint business. | -重拾旧业 -搞涂料生意 |
[09:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:49] | Listen, I have a friend that’s in from Iowa. | 我有个爱荷华的朋友来了这里 |
[09:51] | – He’s a dealer out there– – Hey, are you deaf? | -他在那边做买卖 -你是聋了吗 |
[09:54] | I’m in the paint business. | 我说了我在搞涂料生意 |
[10:02] | Okay. Got it. | 好 我明白了 |
[10:07] | It’s good to see you again, Ronnie. | 很高兴再次见到你 罗尼 |
[10:16] | Still no luck with Booth. | 布斯那边还是没进展 |
[10:17] | Hailey thought that he bit, but so far, radio silence. | 海莉以为他上钩了 可到现在还是没消息 |
[10:19] | We got nothing on the drug rip, either. | 毒品抢劫事件也没有进展 |
[10:22] | There’s no chatter on the streets. | 道上也没听到什么消息 |
[10:23] | No intel from Narcotics or Gangs. | 缉毒组和反黑组那边也没有消息 |
[10:26] | You guys are lucky I work here. | 你们应该庆幸我在这里工作 |
[10:28] | – You got something? – Yeah. | -你查到什么了吗 -嗯 |
[10:30] | I think my unwitting, Perez, was in on the rip. | 我觉得佩雷斯好像参与了毒品抢劫 |
[10:32] | – What do you mean? – I ran his vehicle through NVLS. | -什么意思 -我在系统里查了他的车辆行踪 |
[10:36] | Turns out, his car was parked outside Booth’s paint warehouse | 发现他的车上周曾三次停在 |
[10:38] | three different times in the last week. | 布斯的涂料仓库外 |
[10:40] | Pretty sure they weren’t talking about color palettes. | 我猜他们肯定不是在讨论调色 |
[10:42] | So you think Perez and Booth planned the rip together? | 你觉得是佩雷斯和布斯一起策划的这起抢劫 |
[10:45] | He knows lots of dealers. Be a perfect partner for Booth. | 他认识很多毒贩子 绝对是布斯的好搭档 |
[10:48] | So Booth steals the product, cooks it, | 也就是说布斯偷走材料 制毒 |
[10:49] | hands it over to Perez to sell? | 让佩雷斯去卖 |
[10:50] | I mean, that’s a match made in heaven. | 这可真是天作之合啊 |
[10:52] | Yeah, but the problem is, | 没错 可问题是 |
[10:53] | if Perez is the distributor, we got no angle to play. | 如果佩雷斯是分销商 我们就没法搞了 |
[10:56] | Hailey pitching Jay as a buyer doesn’t mean anything. | 海莉向他们推荐杰这个买家也根本没用 |
[11:00] | We gotta do something about Perez. | 我们得去找找这个佩雷斯 |
[11:07] | ‘Sup, primo? You okay? | 你好啊 伙计 还好吧 |
[11:08] | Still trying to figure out what happened to our product, man. | 还在帮我们查我们毒品的下落吧 |
[11:11] | Whoever did that rip has to pay. | 策划了这起抢劫的人必须要付出代价 |
[11:13] | We don’t do business like that. | 这事儿可没这么搞的 |
[11:14] | So you got no idea who was involved? | 所以你不知道有谁参与其中 |
[11:16] | No, none. | 不知道 |
[11:17] | That’s good, because I hear | 那就好 我听说 |
[11:18] | those boys from México got a bounty out. | 墨西哥那堆人已经开始悬赏拿人了 |
[11:20] | 50K a head. | 一个人五万 |
[11:22] | – ¿Estás seguro? – Seguro. | -你确定 -确定 |
[11:24] | And also heard that the rip– | 我还听说那起抢劫 |
[11:26] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[11:30] | – You hit? – No! | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[11:33] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:34] | I think that was the cartel, man. | 我觉得应该是贩毒集团 |
[11:35] | Dude was rocking a full auto. | 那可是全自动步枪 |
[11:37] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[11:39] | They gunning for you? | 他们是冲你来的 |
[11:40] | – You in on the rip? – Yeah, man. | -你参与抢劫了 -嗯 |
[11:42] | I’ve been trying to do my own thing. | 我一直想自立门户 |
[11:44] | You crazy? | 你是疯了吗 |
[11:45] | Them Mexican boys gonna hang your ass from a bridge. | 那群墨西哥人会把你吊到桥下的 |
[11:46] | I know, I know! | 我知道我知道 |
[11:48] | You got some place to go? | 你有地方去吗 |
[11:49] | My sister’s place in Philly. | 我妹妹住在费城 |
[11:51] | All right, if I was you, I’d start packing now. | 好 如果我是你 现在就收拾行李 |
[11:52] | And don’t come back till I tell you it’s cool. | 在我告诉你没事之前千万不要回来 |
[11:54] | – Go. – Yeah, man. | -快去 -好 |
[12:15] | Hey, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[12:16] | Those were blanks, right? | 那些是空包弹吧 |
[12:18] | Hell yeah. How’s Perez? | 是啊 佩雷斯怎么样 |
[12:20] | – He’s changing his shorts. – He bought it? | -他在换短裤 -他信了吗 |
[12:22] | It looks that way. | 看起来是那样 |
[12:24] | I’ll double back by his place to make sure. | 我沿路返回他那儿确定一下 |
[12:25] | Cool. Be safe. | 好 注意安全 |
[12:52] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[12:53] | I slipped a Jackson to your landlord. | 我给你的房东塞了20美元 |
[12:56] | Told him I was your brother. | 告诉他我是你哥哥 |
[12:57] | He actually said we look alike. | 他真的说我们很像 |
[13:00] | People do anything for money. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[13:02] | That’s not cool, Ronnie. | 这可不酷 罗尼 |
[13:07] | Packing light. | 打包得不多啊 |
[13:08] | Yeah, not a lot to pack when you’re starting over. | 是啊 当你重头来过的时候没多少要打包的 |
[13:13] | Oh, that’s thoughtful. | 很体贴啊 |
[13:15] | Brought me a coffee. | 给我带了杯咖啡 |
[13:20] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[13:23] | Come on, Kelly. I’m just playing. | 拜托 凯利 我开玩笑的 |
[13:25] | What kind of a maniac you think I am? | 你把我想成什么疯子了 |
[13:34] | You still in touch with Garrett? | 还和加瑞特有联系吗 |
[13:37] | No, I haven’t talked to him in a while. | 不 有阵子没联系了 |
[13:40] | He was a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[13:44] | – He was a liar. – Really? | -他是个骗子 -是吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah, one minute he’s talking ring sizes, | 是的 上一分钟他还在说戒指尺寸 |
[13:49] | and the next, he’s gone, | 下一分钟就走了 |
[13:50] | so…screw him. | 所以 去他的吧 |
[13:54] | So why keep the picture? | 那你干嘛还留着照片 |
[13:57] | To remind me to never make the same mistake again. | 提醒自己不要再犯这种错 |
[14:02] | Why’d you move back to Chicago? | 你为什么搬回芝加哥 |
[14:04] | – What are you doing? – I’m just curious. | -你要干什么 -我就是好奇 |
[14:07] | I lost my job. | 我丢了工作 |
[14:09] | – So now you’re broke. – How’d you guess? | -所以现在你破产了 -你怎么猜到的 |
[14:16] | Look, I’m ready to get back in the game. | 我准备回归了 |
[14:19] | We could help each other out, you and me. | 我们可以互相搭把手 |
[14:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:27] | There’s something about you. | 你有些问题 |
[14:29] | I’m not that mysterious, man. | 我可没那么神秘 |
[14:32] | Just looking out for number one. | 只是为自己着想 |
[14:34] | No one else is. | 不在意别人 |
[14:40] | Let’s start small. | 咱们从小的干起吧 |
[14:47] | Pick up a package. I’ll text you where it’s at. | 拿个包裹 我会短信告诉你地点 |
[14:50] | Bring it to my office, | 带到我办公室 |
[14:51] | then we’ll talk about other things. | 我们再聊其他的 |
[14:53] | – Like meeting my friend? – Yeah. | -像见我朋友那样 -对 |
[14:56] | Like that. | 就像那样 |
[14:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:07] | It’s good to see you again, Kelly. | 久违了 凯利 |
[15:45] | Where’s she going? | 她要去哪儿 |
[15:47] | I think she’s got heat. | 我觉得她有眉目了 |
[15:53] | First rule of tailing, Ty. Don’t be seen. | 跟踪守则一 泰 别看着对方 |
[15:55] | He told me to follow you, okay? | 他让我跟踪你的 好吗 |
[15:58] | Can’t believe you’re working for him again, man. | 不敢相信你又给他跑腿了 |
[16:00] | I thought you were going to college to play baseball. | 我以为你会去大学打棒球 |
[16:02] | Yeah, well, it didn’t really work out. | 是啊 可惜没成 |
[16:04] | I got booted my senior year of high school ’cause… | 我高三时被踢出来了 因为… |
[16:07] | they found crank in my locker. | 他们在我储物柜发现了毒品 |
[16:09] | Now you’re pushing product for Uncle Ronnie. | 现在你给罗尼大叔推销产品 |
[16:11] | Ah…can’t talk about that, Kelly. | 不能那么说 凯利 |
[16:14] | Uncle or no uncle, he’ll put one in my ear. | 不管是不是大叔 都是他让我那么做的 |
[16:18] | – You know how he is. – Yeah. | -你知道他的风格 -是啊 |
[16:21] | I didn’t think I’d ever see you again… | 没想到还会见到你 |
[16:25] | especially after that night. | 特别是那晚之后 |
[16:27] | – You know, New Year’s Eve? – That was a long time ago. | -记得吗 新年前夜 -太久以前的事了 |
[16:31] | I gotta get this back to Ronnie. | 我得把这个带给罗尼 |
[16:33] | Do you want a ride, | 要我送你吗 |
[16:33] | or do you want me to pretend I never made you? | 还是想让我假装没认出你 |
[16:36] | Could you just pretend | 你能不能假装 |
[16:37] | – like you never saw me, please? – Yeah. | -没见到我 拜托了 -好 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[16:54] | Iodine crystals? | 碘片 |
[16:57] | Garrett taught you well. | 加瑞特把你教的很好 |
[16:59] | It’s really just a food supplement. | 真的只是食品添加剂 |
[17:01] | Purely legal. | 完全合法 |
[17:02] | So you’re testing different mixes. | 所以你在测试不同的混合物 |
[17:06] | Of paint, yeah. | 有关油漆的 对 |
[17:08] | You don’t have to be coy with me. | 你没必要跟我兜圈子 |
[17:11] | Just want you on a need-to-know. | 只在必要的时候才跟你说 |
[17:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:15] | But I picked up your package… | 但我把你的包裹送来了 |
[17:17] | so now you need to meet with my connect. | 现在你得和我朋友见面 |
[17:21] | How do you know this guy? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[17:23] | We went to high school together. | 高中同学 |
[17:25] | No priors. Smart. | 没前科 很聪明 |
[17:27] | Like I said, he’s got money to burn | 如我所说 他很有钱 |
[17:29] | and lots of buyers in Iowa. | 在爱荷华州有很多买家 |
[17:32] | So he went to high school with you. | 所以他和你一起上的高中 |
[17:34] | – Taft. – The Eagles. | -塔夫脱 -飞鹰 |
[17:37] | You know my high school mascot? | 你知道我高中的吉祥物 |
[17:39] | – I’m flattered. – I remember everything… | -我真是受宠若惊啊 -我什么都记得… |
[17:42] | even your parents’ names. | 甚至连你父母的名字都记得 |
[17:43] | Emily and Robert. | 艾米丽和罗伯特 |
[17:46] | That’s their names, right? | 那是他们的名字 对吗 |
[17:53] | You know… when I think about parents, | 当我想起父母的时候 |
[17:57] | I think about that time you told me about your father, | 我就会想起你和我讲你父亲 |
[18:00] | and how he used to beat you with an old fishing rod. | 讲他以前是怎么用旧钓鱼竿打你 |
[18:04] | I must’ve been drunk. | 我一定是喝醉了 |
[18:07] | No, you were just being real. | 不 你说的是真的 |
[18:14] | Call my guy. His name is Ryan. | 给我的人打电话 他叫瑞恩 |
[18:19] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[18:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:24] | So, was I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[18:28] | Emily and Robert? | 艾米丽和罗伯特 |
[18:38] | No. Joanne and Richard. | 不是 是乔安和理查德 |
[18:55] | Jeff Rafferty? | 杰夫·拉弗蒂 |
[18:57] | You must be Halstead. | 你一定是霍斯特德 |
[18:59] | Thanks for meeting me on such short notice. | 谢谢你能在这么短的时间赶来见我 |
[19:00] | Murphy from the tenth says hi. | 十队的墨菲让我给你带好 |
[19:03] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[19:05] | All right, so as I know, you, uh… | 据我所知 你… |
[19:08] | you were Hailey’s case officer | 你是海莉那个 |
[19:09] | on the Ronald Booth investigation. | 罗纳德·布斯调查案的案件承办人 |
[19:11] | You handled her UC work? | 是你负责她的卧底工作吗 |
[19:12] | – You read the file. – I did. | -你看了文件 -是的 |
[19:15] | You speak to her recently? | 你最近和她聊过吗 |
[19:17] | I reached out after Booth got an early release. | 我在布斯被提前释放之后就联系她了 |
[19:20] | – That was probably upsetting. – Yeah, to say the least. | -那感觉很糟吧 -糟都说的轻了 |
[19:23] | We both needed to vent. | 我们都需要发泄一下 |
[19:26] | Then Hailey said she was back under, | 之后海莉说她又做回卧底了 |
[19:28] | so I checked in. | 所以我就跟进了 |
[19:31] | How’s Murphy doing? | 墨菲怎么样 |
[19:33] | He ever tell you about the time | 他告诉过你 |
[19:34] | that he gave a citation to a horse? | 他嘉奖过一匹马吗 |
[19:36] | – Taste of Chicago weekend. – Please don’t do that. | -在芝加哥美食节那个周末 -别这么做 |
[19:42] | I’m not going anywhere unless you tell me what’s going on. | 你不告诉我发生了什么 我是不会走的 |
[19:45] | Let it go, son. | 别管了 孩子 |
[19:47] | She’s my partner, so if you know something | 她是我的搭档 所以如果你知道 |
[19:49] | that’s putting her in danger, then I need to know. | 会置她于危险之中的什么的话 我需要知道 |
[19:52] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[19:58] | Hey. I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[20:00] | What’s the emergency? You okay? | 出什么事了 你没事吧 |
[20:03] | This. | 这个 |
[20:05] | Time-stamped December 31st. | 12月31日发生的事 |
[20:08] | New Year’s Eve. | 新年前夕 |
[20:14] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么了 |
[20:28] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[20:29] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:30] | We gotta talk about this. | 我们得谈谈这件事 |
[20:32] | You called Rafferty behind my back. | 你背着我联系了拉弗蒂 |
[20:34] | You know you didn’t really give me a choice. | 我没有别的选择 |
[20:36] | Look, I get that you– you hate Booth | 我知道你恨布斯 |
[20:38] | and you want to nail his ass, but…this…is too dangerous. | 你想收拾他 但这 这太危险了 |
[20:42] | – It’s part of the job! – Just tell me everything. | -这只是工作的一部分 -把一切都告诉我 |
[20:45] | I wanna help, okay? I promise. | 我想帮忙 好吗 我保证 |
[20:55] | Booth just got back from Saint Louis. | 布斯刚从圣路易斯回来 |
[20:58] | He was there talking to a major player | 他在和一个联邦探员想要辨认的 |
[20:59] | the feds were trying to ID. | 主要人物说话 |
[21:01] | So, New Year’s Eve… | 所以在新年前夕… |
[21:04] | there was a party. | 有个派对 |
[21:07] | I got him alone. He was drunk. | 我看到他落单了 他喝多了 |
[21:10] | I thought I could get a name. He had other things in mind. | 我以为我能把名字套出来 他在想着别的事情 |
[21:14] | Did he? | 套出来了吗 |
[21:17] | No. | 没有 |
[21:20] | I got away. Garrett got me to the hospital. | 我逃走了 加瑞特带我去了医院 |
[21:24] | – You gotta tell Voight. – I can handle this, Jay. | -你得告诉博伊特 -我能搞定的 杰 |
[21:27] | That’s exactly what I said to you. | 这和我跟你说的话一样 |
[21:28] | You remember that? And then you called me out | 你记得吗 然后你让我停下来 |
[21:29] | and you told me I was full of crap. | 你说我满口胡言 |
[21:30] | Let me put the camera in Booth’s office, | 让我在布斯的办公室放个摄像头 |
[21:32] | and we’ll take it from there. | 从那里开始接手就好了 |
[21:37] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[21:40] | Okay? Promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[22:01] | Can you guys hear me? | 你们能听到我说话吗 |
[22:04] | Loud and clear. | 听得很清楚 |
[22:09] | Hey, Ty. Big man in there? | 泰 老大在吗 |
[22:11] | – He’s done for the day. – Oh, really? | -他今天的工作结束了 -真的吗 |
[22:14] | I thought he’d be here. | 我还以为他在这 |
[22:15] | I wanted to talk to him about something. | 还想和他谈点事情 |
[22:18] | Hey, he’s got a bathroom in there, right? | 他里面有卫生间 是吗 |
[22:19] | Yeah, but he’s a little crazy about guests. | 有 但他对外人比较敏感 |
[22:22] | – I’ll be two seconds. – Ah, I don’t know, Kelly. | -我很快出来 -这样不好吧 凯利 |
[22:28] | Is that the key there? | 这个是钥匙吗 |
[22:39] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢你 哥们 |
[23:06] | – You got picture? – Negative. | -有画面吗 -没有 |
[23:12] | Hailey, Booth’s coming back! You gotta get out of there. | 海莉 布斯回来了 你得赶紧走 |
[23:18] | Don’t be mad at me, please, | 别生我的气 |
[23:19] | but, uh…Kelly showed up. | 凯利来了 |
[23:22] | She said she needed to use the bathroom. | 她说她要用一下厕所 |
[23:25] | She’s in there right now. | 她现在在里面 |
[23:34] | All right, she did it. I got visual. | 好的 她搞定了 能看见了 |
[23:36] | Hailey, he’s approaching. You gotta move. | 海莉 他来了 你赶紧走 |
[23:38] | Get out. | 出去 |
[23:51] | There you are. | 你来了啊 |
[23:54] | The hell are you doing in here? | 你在这里面干什么 |
[23:56] | I came to see you. | 我来看你啊 |
[23:58] | I–sorry, I just had to use the bathroom. | 我 对不起 我刚才急着用厕所 |
[24:01] | No one comes in here without me. | 我不在时谁都不能进来 |
[24:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:05] | I didn’t think it’d be a big deal. | 我以为没关系的 |
[24:07] | Here. | 给 |
[24:16] | You touch my desk? | 你动过我的桌子吗 |
[24:18] | No. | 没有 |
[24:28] | You’re not lying to me, are you? | 你没骗我 对吧 |
[24:31] | No. | 没有 |
[24:32] | Prison made you paranoid, man. | 监狱让你变得多疑了 |
[24:35] | Prison…made me careful. | 监狱…让我更小心了 |
[24:38] | – We gotta go. – Wait. | -我们得过去 -等等 |
[24:39] | – Jay, we gotta– – Just wait! Wait. | -杰 我们得 -先等等 等等 |
[24:41] | I just did three years | 我刚坐完三年牢 |
[24:43] | because someone talked to a cop. | 因为有人跟警察告密 |
[24:44] | I never talked to the cops– | 我从来没跟警察告密 |
[24:46] | Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[24:55] | Now, I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[24:58] | I thought about you when I was on the inside, | 我在里面时还想着你 |
[25:01] | and I want us to be friends. | 我想跟你做朋友 |
[25:04] | But if you lie to me… | 但如果你骗我 |
[25:07] | I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[25:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:26] | Uh, I’m looking for Kelly? | 我找凯利 |
[25:28] | Kelly can’t talk right now. | 凯利现在不方便说话 |
[25:32] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[25:33] | Kelly’s friend Ron. | 凯利的朋友罗恩 |
[25:37] | Ron? It’s Ryan, man. | 罗恩 我是瑞安 |
[25:39] | She told you about me, right? | 她跟你提过我 对吗 |
[25:41] | She did. | 是的 |
[25:45] | Look, man, you just gotta give me five minutes. | 你给我五分钟就够了 |
[25:47] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[25:50] | I’ll tell her you called. | 我会跟她说你打电话给她了 |
[25:55] | Was that Ryan? | 是瑞安吗 |
[25:58] | I told you. He’s legit. | 我跟你说过 他没问题 |
[26:11] | Set it up. | 安排吧 |
[26:19] | We met in high school. Uh, Cedar Rapids. | 我们是高中时认识的 锡达拉皮兹 |
[26:22] | – Taft High School. – Home of the… | -塔夫特高中 -什么之家… |
[26:25] | – Seriously? – He does not play. | -真的假的 -他不是闹着玩的 |
[26:29] | Eagles. Home of the Eagles. | 雄鹰 雄鹰之家 |
[26:33] | – Okay, let’s go. – All right. | -好的 走吧 -好的 |
[26:44] | Let’s go inside. Just me and him. | 我们进去吧 就我跟他 |
[26:47] | Are you sure? I’m happy to– | 确定吗 我很乐意… |
[26:48] | Just me and him. | 就我跟他 |
[26:50] | It’s all good. Nothing to worry about. | 没关系 没什么好担心的 |
[26:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:00] | – Go ahead. – What the hell’s down there? | -继续 -下面是什么 |
[27:02] | – A quiet place to talk. – I’m good talking right here. | -能安静说话的地方 -我在这里说就行 |
[27:05] | No, we’re going down there. Come on. | 不行 我们要下去 走吧 |
[27:29] | Go ahead. Sit down. | 去吧 坐下 |
[27:36] | Give me your wallet. | 把你的钱包给我 |
[27:45] | Ryan Spencer. When’s your birthday? | 瑞安·斯潘塞 你生日是什么时候 |
[27:50] | June 8th. | 六月八号 |
[27:53] | – What’s your sign? – My sign? | -你什么座 -什么座 |
[27:55] | Zodiac. | 星座 |
[27:57] | Gemini. What’s yours? | 双子座 你什么座 |
[28:04] | Tell me about Cedar Rapids. | 跟我说说锡达拉皮兹 |
[28:06] | It’s cold and flat, | 那里很冷 很平坦 |
[28:07] | and there’s a lot of miserable farm boys looking to get high. | 有很多可怜的种田小子想爽一把 |
[28:13] | You met Kelly in some restaurant? | 你跟凯利是在餐厅认识的 |
[28:15] | She was a waitress, you were a bartender? | 她是服务员 你是调酒师吗 |
[28:17] | No. | 不是 |
[28:18] | We met in high school. Taft. | 我们在高中认识的 塔夫特 |
[28:20] | That’s right. | 对 |
[28:23] | The Taft High Crusaders. | 塔夫特十字军 |
[28:27] | Eagles. | 雄鹰 |
[28:29] | But it used to be the Crusaders, way back, | 不过以前是十字军 很久以前 |
[28:32] | and then somebody got nervous | 然后有人觉得不好 |
[28:33] | and I think they changed it to Eagles in, like…’96? | 应该是96年的时候 换成了雄鹰 |
[28:40] | One last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[28:47] | How many times you screw Kelly? | 你睡了凯利多少次 |
[28:51] | – Excuse me? – Answer the question. | -什么 -回答问题 |
[28:57] | Look, man, when you’re ready to talk paper and product, | 听着 等你准备谈正事的时候 |
[28:59] | – give me a call. – How many times? | -再给我打电话 -多少次 |
[29:01] | Get your hand off me. | 放开我 |
[29:08] | None. | 一次没有 |
[29:17] | Deal’s off. Take a walk. | 买卖做不成了 走吧 |
[29:34] | I think he’s got a thing for her. | 我觉得他喜欢她 |
[29:35] | Like, he’s obsessed. He asked me if I slept with her. | 好像很痴迷 他问我是不是睡了她 |
[29:38] | We can use that to our advantage. | 我们可以利用这点 |
[29:40] | Play him a little bit, get the deal back on track. | 耍一下他 重回交易 |
[29:42] | “Play him”? What are you talking about? | 耍他 你在说什么 |
[29:44] | He’s vulnerable. He needs buyers. | 他现在根基不牢 他需要买家 |
[29:46] | – We can exploit that- – No. No. | -我们可以利用… -不不 |
[29:47] | Enough is enough. | 够了就是够了 |
[29:49] | We know what this guy is capable of. | 我们知道他能做出什么事 |
[29:52] | Look, Kelly is moving back to Iowa, end of story. | 凯利要回爱荷华了 就这样 |
[29:54] | Boss, I think that you should reconsider, because– | 老大 我觉得你应该再考虑一下 因为… |
[29:55] | Hailey! It’s over. | 海莉 结束了 |
[30:01] | Now shut down that UC apartment tonight. | 今晚就关掉卧底公寓 |
[30:47] | Hey. It’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[30:50] | You heard from Upton? I can’t track her down. | 你有厄普顿的消息吗 我找不到她了 |
[30:51] | I thought you were together, closing up the apartment. | 我以为你们在一起关闭卧底公寓 |
[30:54] | Yeah, that’s the plan, but, um… | 计划是这样 不过… |
[30:56] | between you and me, | 我私下跟你说 |
[30:57] | I can’t find her, and I got a bad feeling. | 我找不到她了 我有种不好的预感 |
[30:59] | I think she’s making an off-the-book move. | 我觉得她要私自行动了 |
[31:00] | Okay, I’m gonna ping her phone. | 好 我定位她的手机 |
[31:01] | I’ll call you right back. | 马上给你打电话 |
[31:07] | You don’t give up, do you? | 你就是不放弃 是吗 |
[31:10] | I was just talking to Ryan, | 我跟瑞安聊过 |
[31:12] | and he said you guys were about to do a deal, | 他说你们要做笔买卖 |
[31:14] | and then you went a little crazy. | 然后就有点疯狂了 |
[31:16] | – I don’t trust him. – Well, I do. | -我不信任他 -我信任他 |
[31:18] | With my life. | 拿我的命信任 |
[31:20] | He’s as solid as they come. | 他绝对可靠 |
[31:23] | Good husband. Good father. | 好丈夫 好父亲 |
[31:26] | – He’s married? – Yeah. | -他结婚了 -是啊 |
[31:29] | Has been for, I don’t know, five years? | 大概结了有五年了吧 |
[31:31] | Maybe more. | 可能更久 |
[31:33] | Sweet girl too. Has no idea he’s in the game. | 他老婆也不错 不知道他干这行 |
[31:37] | That’s why he does all of this–to keep her happy. | 所以他才这样 为了让她幸福 |
[31:39] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 祝他好运 |
[31:40] | What, you don’t believe in romance? | 怎么 你不信爱情 |
[31:42] | I don’t believe in things I can’t control. | 我不信我无法控制的事 |
[31:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:49] | You don’t trust him. I’m done pushing. | 你不信他 我也不逼你了 |
[31:52] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[32:05] | If I do this for you… | 如果我为你这么做 |
[32:08] | maybe we could, you know…connect. | 或许我们可以…在一起 |
[32:15] | That could be nice. | 好啊 |
[32:19] | What’s wrong, Kelly? Scared? | 怎么了 凯利 害怕吗 |
[32:24] | No, I’m not scared of you, Ronnie. | 不 我不怕你 罗尼 |
[32:27] | I’m just broke, and I need to pay rent, so… | 我破产了 需要付房租 所以 |
[32:31] | business first, okay? | 生意第一 好吗 |
[32:41] | What’s he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[32:51] | Give me one reason I don’t shoot. | 给我一个不开枪的理由 |
[32:54] | How about 25,000 reasons? They’re all in my trunk. | 一万个如何 都在我后备箱里 |
[33:03] | Kelly told me she was coming down here | 凯利告诉我要来这里 |
[33:04] | to get the deal back on track. | 想办法重回交易 |
[33:05] | I figured I’d show up, get the good news in person. | 我就想亲自把好消息送来 |
[33:11] | Ronnie, put the gun away. | 罗尼 把枪收起来 |
[33:19] | Just consider it a good-faith down payment. | 就当是表示信任的订金吧 |
[33:22] | Okay. We’re on. | 好 我们做买卖 |
[33:24] | Five kilos. | 五公斤 |
[33:25] | I’ll call Kelly with the details in the morning. | 明早我会打电话告诉凯利具体信息 |
[33:37] | What the hell was that? | 你搞什么 |
[33:38] | – What the hell was that? – Keep your voice down. | -你搞什么 -小声点 |
[33:43] | “That” was getting a deal back on track | 我都是为了重回交易 |
[33:44] | and putting a murderer back in prison. | 把杀人犯关回监狱 |
[33:46] | Voight told you to shut this down. | 博伊特让你停止卧底 |
[33:47] | Yeah, well, I’m doing my job. | 是 但我在做我的本职工作 |
[33:48] | Voight shouldn’t have a problem with that. | 博伊特不会有问题的 |
[33:49] | He will, trust me. | 他会有 相信我 |
[33:50] | But forget about that. I have a problem with it. | 但先不管他 我就有问题 |
[33:51] | If I can’t trust you, I can’t do my job. | 如果我无法信任你 我就无法做好工作 |
[33:53] | You can’t trust me? Are you kidding me? | 你无法信任我 你开什么玩笑 |
[33:54] | Hailey, you are way too emotional! | 海莉 你太感情用事了 |
[33:55] | – I’m not emotional! – You’re not thinking straight! | -我没有 -你现在思维根本不清楚 |
[33:57] | – This isn’t about me. – Then what is it? | -这里的重点不是我 -那是什么 |
[34:03] | We are really close to nailing him. | 我们真的很快就能拿下他了 |
[34:07] | Can we just play it out? Please? | 我们不能把戏演完吗 求你了 |
[34:14] | I need this. | 我必须这么做 |
[34:27] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:28] | I know you told us to shut down the UC apartment. | 你让我们关闭卧底公寓 |
[34:30] | but, uh…the meet’s back on. | 但是…交易回来了 |
[34:33] | Booth called me out of the blue. | 布斯突然给我打了电话 |
[34:38] | – When? – A couple hours ago. | -什么时候 -几个小时前 |
[34:43] | – I’m worried about Hailey. – Yeah, me too. | -我很担心海莉 -我也是 |
[34:47] | Booth’s dangerous. | 布斯很危险 |
[34:50] | Hailey’s solid, though. I’m sure of it. | 虽然海莉很厉害 这一点我很清楚 |
[34:55] | Well… | 那么 |
[34:57] | I mean, if you’re sure… | 你真的确定吗… |
[35:00] | I am. | 确定 |
[35:03] | – So let’s do the deal. – All right. | -那就去做吧 -好的 |
[35:05] | Hailey’s meeting with Booth later today. | 海莉今天晚点要跟布斯碰头 |
[35:07] | She’s gonna call me, set up a meet time. | 她会给我打电话的 确定碰头时间 |
[35:09] | We’ll show up with the cash, take the son of a bitch down. | 我们会带着钱去拿下那个混蛋 |
[35:41] | Glad we’re finally doing this. | 真高兴 我们的生意做成了 |
[35:47] | It’s all there. | 都在这里了 |
[36:02] | Yeah, bring it over. | 拿过来吧 |
[36:08] | How about dinner tonight? To celebrate. | 今晚吃饭庆祝一下怎么样 |
[36:11] | Sure. | 好的 |
[36:19] | Blue pickup rolling your way. | 蓝色皮卡朝你们那边去了 |
[36:20] | All right, we wait for a visual exchange | 好的 我们伺机行动 |
[36:22] | or Halstead’s signal. | 或者等霍斯特德的信号 |
[36:35] | 12 cans of paint. Dig in. | 12罐油漆 来拿吧 |
[36:39] | Hey, hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[36:41] | Let’s just take a moment before we proceed… | 交货前 我们还是先花点时间 |
[36:44] | – check a few things. – Like what? | -检查一下吧 -检查什么 |
[36:47] | Like wires. | 窃听器之类的 |
[37:04] | Come on, man. You don’t gotta do it like that. | 好了 老兄 你用不着那样检查 |
[37:10] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[37:11] | – Back up, man! – I don’t have a gun. | -后退 老兄 -我没有枪 |
[37:12] | – Hey, calm down. – Back up! | -冷静 -后退 |
[37:13] | – Take it easy, man. – Get back! | -冷静点 -后退 |
[37:18] | Take ’em. | 拿下他们 |
[37:21] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. Go! | -你没事吧 -没事 我很好 快追 |
[37:23] | Tyler, drop the gun. Let me get you some help, man. | 泰勒 放下枪 让我来帮你 老兄 |
[37:55] | I knew you were a cop. | 我知道你是警察 |
[37:57] | I just didn’t want to believe it! | 我只是不想相信 |
[38:01] | Believe it! | 相信吧 |
[38:19] | Admit you killed Garrett. | 承认你杀了加瑞特 |
[38:22] | Admit it! | 快承认 |
[38:24] | You’ll never find him. | 你永远找不到他 |
[38:32] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[38:36] | Hailey. Hailey. | 海莉 海莉 |
[38:40] | Hailey, he wins if you do it. | 海莉 如果你杀了他 他就赢了 |
[38:45] | This is not how you beat this. | 你不能这样做 |
[38:49] | Please, Hailey. Please. | 求你了 海莉 求你了 |
[38:50] | This is not the way. | 不能这样做 |
[38:54] | You gotta trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[38:57] | Get up. | 起来 |
[39:59] | Everybody’s asking for you at Molly’s. | 大家都在莫利酒吧找你 |
[40:01] | Yeah, I don’t really feel like being social right now. | 我现在真的不想社交 |
[40:04] | Well, Platt offered to buy shots, | 好吧 普拉特请客 |
[40:05] | which is a once-in-a-decade thing, | 真是万年难得的事 |
[40:07] | if you wanna reconsider. | 你要不要再考虑一下 |
[40:09] | I’m all right. | 还是算了 |
[40:10] | I just kind of feel like being alone. | 我只想一个人静静 |
[40:13] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[40:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:18] | Wanna pour me a drink? | 不给我倒一杯吗 |
[40:27] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 |
[40:29] | It’s all right. A little sore. | 没事 有点疼 |
[40:39] | It’s over, Hailey. You got him. | 结束了 海莉 你抓到他了 |
[40:44] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:46] | It just doesn’t feel as good as I thought it would. | 只是没有我想得那么好 |
[40:54] | Stirred up too many ghosts, you know? | 让人想起太多死去的人 |
[41:03] | Garrett? | 加瑞特吗 |
[41:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:08] | He was the one that pulled Booth off me that night. | 那晚是他把我从布斯手上救下来 |
[41:12] | He stopped him from… | 阻止他… |
[41:15] | raping me… killing me. | 强奸我…杀我 |
[41:21] | I’m sorry you lost him. | 很遗憾 你失去了他 |
[41:24] | He sounded like a great guy. | 听起来他是个不错的家伙 |
[41:26] | Yeah, he was. | 没错 他是 |
[41:38] | You loved him? | 你爱他吗 |
[41:51] | Anyway, uh… thanks for coming by, | 总之…谢谢你来看我 |
[41:54] | but honestly, I’m fine. | 但老实说 我没事 |