时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The violence in Chicago has now touched elected officials. | 芝加哥的暴力行为已经蔓延到当选的官员 |
[00:05] | Outspoken Alderman James Burton of the 24th ward | 24区直言不讳的詹姆斯·波顿议员 |
[00:07] | was gunned down this morning in the financial district. | 今早在商业区遭到枪击 |
[00:09] | Streets and Sanitation worker found him an hour ago. | 街道环卫工人一小时前发现他的 |
[00:13] | GSW to the head, T.O.D. between 2:00 A.M., 3:00 A.M. | 头部中枪 估计死亡时间在凌晨两点到三点之间 |
[00:17] | Based on lividity. | 根据尸斑判断 |
[00:18] | – Witnesses? – No one’s come forward. | -有证人吗 -没有人来过 |
[00:20] | Yeah, this place is really dead after hours, Sarge. | 这地方下班后几乎没什么人 警长 |
[00:22] | I doubt anybody was here. | 我估计没人会来 |
[00:24] | Pockets turned inside and out. | 衣兜都被翻了个底朝天 |
[00:26] | Wallet, watch, and cell phone are gone. | 钱包 手表和手机都不见了 |
[00:28] | Any signs of a struggle? | 有挣扎的痕迹吗 |
[00:29] | Nope, looks like a robbery gone wrong. | 没有 好像是抢劫杀人 |
[00:32] | Know what Alderman Burton was doing down here? | 知道伯顿议员为什么会来这里吗 |
[00:34] | Drinking at the Crown Pub. | 在王冠酒吧喝酒 |
[00:36] | Bartender said he was with a banker, | 酒保说他当时和一个银行家一起 |
[00:38] | Rudy Finnegan, till closing. | 鲁迪·芬尼根 打烊才走 |
[00:40] | We’ll go talk to him. | 我们去找他聊聊 |
[00:41] | I heard this alderman said | 我听这个议员说过 |
[00:43] | cops only care about white victims. | 警察只在乎白人死者 |
[00:45] | I’d love to tell this jackass | 很想告诉这个混蛋 |
[00:46] | I’m working double overtime | 我在加班加点 |
[00:47] | to help find the guy who killed him. | 调查杀害他自己的凶手 |
[00:50] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[00:52] | Hey, that’s great news about your daughter. | 你女儿能恢复真是太好了 |
[00:54] | I hear she’s going to be okay. | 我听说她会没事 |
[00:56] | Yeah, doctors did a great job. | 是的 医生做得很好 |
[00:59] | – Burton, huh? – Yeah. | -是伯顿啊 -没错 |
[01:01] | You know he and the mayor were very close friends. | 你知道他和市长关系很好吗 |
[01:03] | Yeah, the mayor would like your team to work this quick. | 是的 市长希望你们赶紧侦破这个案子 |
[01:05] | Understood. | 明白 |
[01:07] | Detective Olinsky. | 奥林斯基警探 |
[01:11] | We’d like a word. | 我们想和你谈谈 |
[01:16] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[01:19] | Not here. Down at headquarters. | 别在这里说 回警局 |
[01:22] | It’s important, Al. | 这很重要 埃尔 |
[01:23] | We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t. | 不然我们也不会来 |
[01:24] | Get off me, man. | 放开我 |
[01:35] | What the hell is this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:53] | Thanks for coming in, Detective Olinsky. | 感谢你的到来 奥林斯基警探 |
[01:54] | So why am I here? | 我为什么会在这里 |
[01:56] | We need to ask you some questions. | 我们要问你几个问题 |
[01:58] | – About? – Kevin Bingham. | -什么问题 -凯文·宾汉姆 |
[02:02] | He murdered Hank Voight’s son. | 他杀死了汉克·博伊特的儿子 |
[02:05] | They dug his body up about six weeks ago | 他们六周前在一家超市门口 |
[02:07] | at a Super Mart construction site. | 挖出了他的尸体 |
[02:09] | So? | 所以呢 |
[02:11] | You meet the guy? | 你见过这家伙吗 |
[02:14] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[02:16] | Third party DNA was found on Bingham’s body. | 宾汉姆的身上发现了另一个人的DNA |
[02:20] | Yours. | 你的 |
[02:22] | Al. | 埃尔 |
[02:24] | Can you explain how your hair | 你能解释一下死者 |
[02:26] | ended up on the victim? | 身上为什么会有你的头发吗 |
[02:30] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[02:37] | I was with Alderman Burton for about two hours. | 我和伯顿议员一起待了两小时 |
[02:39] | He wanted me to invest in some urban revitalization project | 他希望我在他的分区投资一些 |
[02:43] | – in his ward. – At midnight? | -城市复兴项目 -大半夜的 |
[02:45] | Oh, yeah, he insisted that we meet after dinner. | 是的 他坚持要晚饭后见面 |
[02:49] | He seemed desperate for cash. | 他好像很需要现金 |
[02:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:52] | Well, he offered to pay 15% interest. | 他提出可以支付百分之十五的利息 |
[02:54] | That’s double the market rate. | 简直是市场通行利率的两倍了 |
[02:56] | We’re friends, but that made me nervous. | 我们是朋友 但他这样说让我很紧张 |
[02:57] | So I, uh, passed. | 所以我拒绝了 |
[03:01] | Then I got in my Uber | 然后我在酒吧 |
[03:04] | at 2:01 at the bar, | 两点零一分叫车走了 |
[03:08] | and Burton went down the street. | 伯顿也走了 |
[03:10] | You see anything suspicious? | 有发现什么可疑的事吗 |
[03:11] | No. There was a guy at the bar earlier. | 没有 但是酒吧里之前有个家伙 |
[03:14] | African-American, came in, | 黑人 走了进来 |
[03:15] | looked around for a few minutes, | 环顾四周几分钟 |
[03:17] | left without ordering. | 什么都没点就走了 |
[03:19] | Any details on that? Age, height? | 能描述一下细节吗 年龄 身高 |
[03:21] | Eh, late twenties, average height and build. | 30不到 中等个头 |
[03:26] | You think of anything else, give us a call, okay? | 如果想起别的就联系我们 好吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah. Hey, listen, thanks for calling. | 好的 谢谢你的来电 |
[03:30] | Hey, by the way, why do you think | 顺便 你觉得为什么 |
[03:31] | that IAD picked up Olinsky? | 那个内务部的人要找奥林斯基 |
[03:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:34] | With Olinsky, you may never know. | 奥林斯基的事你不懂 |
[03:38] | So anything you need, anything at all, | 你有任何需要都可以 |
[03:40] | you have my private number. | 直接联络我 |
[03:42] | I know you and James had doubts about our police, | 我知道你和詹姆斯对我们警方有疑虑 |
[03:44] | but we’re changing things. | 但是我们在改变 |
[03:46] | You’ll be in good hands with Sergeant Voight here. | 博伊特警长一定会尽他所能 |
[03:49] | Thank you, Denny. | 谢谢你 丹尼 |
[03:51] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[03:53] | Commander. | 局长 |
[03:55] | – We’re so sorry for your loss. – Thank you. | -我们很遗憾 -谢谢 |
[03:58] | It’s a loss for everyone, the entire city. | 这是整个城市的损失 |
[04:01] | It is. | 没错 |
[04:03] | Sorry to do this now, | 很抱歉挑这个时候 |
[04:04] | but your husband’s personal items were stolen. | 但你丈夫的私人物品都被偷走了 |
[04:07] | And if you tell me what they are, if you describe them, | 如果你能告诉我们都是些什么 描述一下 |
[04:09] | we may be able to track down the offender who stole them. | 我们也许能找到偷走这些东西的人 |
[04:11] | You think this was a stupid robbery? | 你觉得这只是一起愚蠢的抢劫吗 |
[04:14] | Mom, she’s just trying to do her job– | 妈妈 这只是她的工作 |
[04:15] | My husband was a leader. | 我丈夫是一名领导 |
[04:17] | A visionary, he was transforming this ward | 一个有远见的人 他将这个区改造成一个 |
[04:19] | into a vibrant, bustling community. | 有活力 蓬勃的社区 |
[04:21] | He didn’t die over some damn Rolex. | 他不是因为什么名表死的 |
[04:24] | My father passed an ordinance last year. | 我父亲去年通过了一项条款 |
[04:27] | Uh, developers of blighted areas | 经济落后地区的开发商 |
[04:29] | don’t have to pay property taxes for five years. | 五年无需支付地产税 |
[04:32] | Guess some of the locals weren’t too happy about that. | 有些当地人应该并不喜欢这个条款 |
[04:34] | Yes, they protested on our front lawn, | 是的 他们在我们家前门抗议 |
[04:36] | slashed our tires, made death threats. | 划我们的轮胎 进行死亡威胁 |
[04:39] | Did you get any names? | 有名字吗 |
[04:40] | The ward secretary kept track | 区秘书记下了所有 |
[04:41] | of all the angry calls and emails. | 恶意来电和电邮 |
[04:45] | Thank you, ma’am, sir. | 谢谢您 夫人 先生 |
[04:51] | Hey, we got a list of pissed-off locals | 我们从议员的秘书那里拿到了 |
[04:52] | from the alderman’s secretary. There’s at least 50 names. | 对议员不满的人的名单 少说有50人 |
[04:55] | We weren’t able to get video of the male black | 我们没能找到芬尼根在王冠酒吧看到的 |
[04:57] | Finnegan saw at the Crown Pub. | 那个黑人男性的视频 |
[04:58] | What about the alderman’s personal belongings? | 那议员的个人物品呢 |
[05:00] | His phone has no signal, no hits on his credit cards, | 他的手机没信号 信用卡也没动静 |
[05:03] | and his Rolex hasn’t popped up in any pawn shops yet. | 而他的劳力士也还没被卖出去 |
[05:05] | I thought you should know the alderman’s wife is on TV | 我觉得你们应该知道议员的夫人正在电视上 |
[05:08] | expressing concern about Chicago PD’s dedication | 表达对芝加哥警署处理黑人政治家时 |
[05:10] | to black politicians. | 专注度的担忧 |
[05:12] | It’s been like what, five hours? | 这才过了多久 5小时吗 |
[05:13] | Why is she going so hard at this? | 她为什么追得这么紧 |
[05:14] | She’s smart. She wants to keep the pressure on. | 她聪明 想保持压力 |
[05:17] | All right, so run the names of the angry locals. | 好 排查当地不满人士 |
[05:18] | But don’t give up on this robbery angle either. | 但也不要放弃抢劫案的想法 |
[05:21] | Listen, Adam. | 亚当 |
[05:24] | I want you to reach out to Woods. | 我想让你去联系伍兹 |
[05:26] | See if he knows what’s going on with Al. | 看看他知不知道老埃是什么情况 |
[05:29] | You haven’t talked to him? | 你还没和他说上话吗 |
[05:30] | Still out of touch. | 还是联系不上 |
[05:32] | Well, that’s not a good sign. | 这可不太妙 |
[05:34] | All right. | 那好 |
[05:39] | I pulled foreign hair and fibers from the body | 我从遗体上提取了外来毛发和纤维 |
[05:43] | doing the DNA analysis. | 做了基因分析 |
[05:45] | Cause of death, single gunshot to the head. | 死因是头部这一枪 |
[05:49] | This is the recovered bullet. | 这是取出来的子弹 |
[05:52] | It’s a hollow point .223 caliber from assault rifle. | 这是点223口径空尖弹 来自自动步枪 |
[05:56] | Probably AR-15. | 可能是一支AR-15 |
[05:57] | Entry wound is clean. | 进入伤很干净 |
[05:59] | No soot, powder tattooing, internal cavitation. | 没有烟痕和火药灼伤 或内部气蚀 |
[06:02] | So it was fired from a distance. | 这么说是远程击杀 |
[06:04] | That’s right. | 对 |
[06:04] | So someone sniped the alderman from far away | 这么说有人从远处狙杀了议员 |
[06:07] | and then they get close to rob him. | 然后上前来抢了他 |
[06:09] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[06:10] | Yeah, you’re right. It doesn’t. | 没错 是说不通 |
[06:12] | Unless it was a hit. | 除非目的就是暗杀 |
[06:14] | And a robbery was just to throw us off the scent, right? | 而抢劫只是想转移我们注意力 |
[06:18] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[06:25] | Commander. | 局长 |
[06:27] | Commander! | 局长 |
[06:29] | I sent a few texts. | 我发了几条短信 |
[06:31] | I don’t know if they went through. | 我不知道你有没有收到 |
[06:32] | No, I got them. Why are you here? | 我收到了 你来干什么 |
[06:35] | I, uh, heard that IA picked up Olinsky. | 我听说内务部传唤了奥林斯基 |
[06:39] | Does this got something to do with Bingham? | 不知道跟宾汉姆案有没有关系 |
[06:42] | Look, sir, I’m just trying to help. | 长官 我只是想帮忙 |
[06:43] | Just trying to work off my case, | 也是想办好我的案子 |
[06:45] | and Voight, he seems real nervous. | 而博伊特看起来真的很紧张 |
[06:47] | I think this could be a good opportunity. | 我觉得这可能是个好机会 |
[06:49] | So if there’s something you want me to do, | 所以如果有什么需要我做的 |
[06:50] | I’m ready for you. | 我随时待命 |
[06:52] | Don’t contact me again, ever. | 再也不要联系我了 |
[06:54] | Sir. | 长官 |
[06:55] | If I need you, I will find you. | 我有需要时 会找你的 |
[06:59] | Yes, sir. | 好的长官 |
[07:03] | – He shut you down. – He was ice cold. | -他拒绝了你 -非常冷淡 |
[07:06] | ‘Cause he doesn’t need you anymore. | 因为他不再需要你了 |
[07:07] | Which means whatever he’s got on Olinsky is real. | 也就是说他手上奥林斯基的把柄非常要命 |
[07:11] | We ran the foreign DNA on the alderman’s body. | 我们检测了议员身上的外来基因 |
[07:13] | It’s a match to Darius Brown | 匹配上了一个达利斯·布朗 |
[07:15] | who also lives in Burton’s ward. | 正好住在伯顿的选区 |
[07:17] | – Priors? – One for assault. | -前科 -一次伤人 |
[07:19] | Beat the hell out of his landlord six months ago | 半年前差点把房东打死 |
[07:21] | ’cause he tried to double the rent. | 因为房东想把房租翻倍 |
[07:22] | Tell me you got a current address. | 你查到他现居地的地址了吧 |
[07:24] | We do. | 查到了 |
[07:27] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[07:30] | All right, it’s open. | 门开着 |
[07:36] | – On your right. – Okay. | -在你右侧 -好 |
[08:00] | Darius Brown! | 达利斯·布朗 |
[08:04] | Was I too loud, Officer? | 我太吵了吗 警官 |
[08:12] | They found your DNA on Bingham’s body? | 他们在宾汉姆的身上找到了你的基因 |
[08:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:20] | What’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[08:24] | I said I wanted a lawyer, and the meeting was over. | 我说我要律师 然后谈话就结束了 |
[08:29] | Anyone in mind? | 有人选了吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah, Peter Manetti. | 有 彼得·马内蒂 |
[08:33] | He’s good. | 他挺可靠 |
[08:35] | Expensive, too. | 但也很贵 |
[08:37] | 100 grand, up front. | 十万块 一次付清 |
[08:44] | Listen, man, I… | 哥们 我 |
[08:48] | I hate to ask, but… | 我不想开口 但是 |
[08:53] | I might need to borrow some money from your Rainy Day fund. | 我可能需要从你的应急基金里借点钱 |
[08:56] | Al, I put all that money in a trust fund for my grandson. | 老埃 我把所有的钱都给孙子存信托了 |
[09:07] | When they dug up Bingham’s body, | 当他们挖出宾汉姆的尸体时 |
[09:08] | I figured I could get arrested at any minute, so. | 我就觉着我随时会被捕 所以… |
[09:14] | Man. | 天啊 |
[09:32] | When I found him, he was already dead. | 当我发现他时 他已经死了 |
[09:35] | I didn’t know he was an alderman. | 我不知道他是个议员 |
[09:36] | All right, so you just happened to walk up to a body | 所以你就那么碰巧大半夜在金融区 |
[09:39] | in the middle of the night in the financial district? | 撞见了这么一具尸体 |
[09:41] | I was walking home. | 我正往家走 |
[09:43] | And I heard a gunshot, so I went to look. | 听见有枪声 我就跑过来看 |
[09:45] | I saw this dude in the alley, bleeding, | 我就看见这人躺在小巷里 流了血 |
[09:46] | but he was dead. | 但他已经死了 |
[09:48] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:50] | – I just knew. – Okay. | -我就是知道 -好吧 |
[09:52] | Did you rob him? | 你把他抢劫了吗 |
[09:54] | Rob him? | 抢他 |
[09:55] | Now, that would be disrespectful. | 那也太不尊重人了 |
[09:59] | Sorry to interrupt. Darius. | 抱歉打断一下 达利斯 |
[10:02] | Look what I found in your apartment. | 你看看我在你住处找到了什么 |
[10:04] | Well, that was excellent timing right there | 你这个时机卡得可真是太好了 |
[10:05] | because Darius was just telling us | 因为达利斯刚刚告诉我们 |
[10:07] | how he didn’t rob the alderman. | 他没抢议员的东西 |
[10:09] | No, I never said I didn’t rob him. | 我从没说我没抢劫他 |
[10:11] | Ah. I said robbing him | 我是说抢他的东西 |
[10:13] | would be disrespectful. | 太不尊重了 |
[10:14] | – There’s a difference. – Oh, my God. | -不一样的 -天啊 |
[10:16] | Did you steal his phone? His Rolex? | 你到底偷没偷他的手机和劳力士 |
[10:21] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[10:22] | What? The man was dead. | 怎么 那人都死了 |
[10:24] | Ain’t like he needed to know what time it was. | 又不需要知道现在几点了 |
[10:26] | But that don’t mean I killed the man. | 但这不代表人是我杀的 |
[10:28] | No, but it looks pretty good. | 但是看起来嫌疑很大啊 |
[10:31] | And unless you tell me something helpful | 除非你给我点有用的信息 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna charge your ass right now | 不然我现在就对你提出 |
[10:34] | with murder. | 杀人指控 |
[10:38] | Okay, when I was walking up to the body, | 好吧 我走近尸体的时候 |
[10:40] | I saw a blue sedan. | 看到了一辆蓝色小轿车 |
[10:42] | A Chrysler, I think. | 应该是克莱斯勒 |
[10:44] | It was driving away too fast. | 它很快就开走了 |
[10:46] | – You see who was in the car? – I couldn’t see. | -你看到车里的人了吗 -没看见 |
[10:48] | It was dark. | 天太黑了 |
[10:49] | Look, I swear to God I did not kill that man. | 我发誓我没杀人 |
[10:52] | Mm-kay. | 行吧 |
[10:53] | Well, just to be sure, we’re going to keep you here | 为防万一 我们得让你在这里 |
[10:55] | for a little while, so get comfortable. | 多待一会儿 所以你就老实待着吧 |
[10:56] | C’mon. | 不是吧 |
[10:58] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:02] | So, boss, this is the good news. | 老大 这是好消息 |
[11:04] | There’s only 5,260 blue Chrysler sedans in the city of Chicago. | 芝加哥市内总共只有5260辆蓝色克莱斯勒轿车 |
[11:07] | All right, run the ones registered to people living in the 54th. | 好 查一下那些注册在54号大街住户名下的 |
[11:11] | Did that. It narrowed it down to 832. | 查过了 还剩下832辆 |
[11:13] | Huh. It is what it is. | 也没办法 |
[11:14] | Run the names, see what you find. | 查一下车主姓名 看看能查到什么 |
[11:16] | Hey, guys, check this out. | 大家伙 来看看这个 |
[11:19] | This is a voicemail from Alderman Burton’s phone. | 这是波顿议员手机上的一条语音留言 |
[11:22] | You are a greedy, opportunistic hypocrite | 你这个贪婪投机的伪君子 |
[11:24] | and deserve to die. | 你该去死 |
[11:26] | That was left last night just before 11:00 p.m., | 这是昨晚十一点前留下的 |
[11:28] | and the call came from a pay phone | 电话是从道格拉斯公园餐馆的 |
[11:29] | at a Douglas Park diner. | 一个公用电话打来的 |
[11:30] | Grab Upton. Check it out. | 叫上厄普顿 去查查看 |
[11:35] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[11:36] | No security cameras. | 没有监控摄像 |
[11:39] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[11:41] | Are you the owner of this place? | 你是这里的老板吗 |
[11:43] | – I am. – I’m Detective Upton. | -对 -我是厄普顿警探 |
[11:45] | This is Detective Halstead. | 这位是霍斯特德警探 |
[11:46] | We’re investigating a homicide. | 我们在调查一起凶杀案 |
[11:48] | Did you see somebody use that pay phone last night | 你昨晚关门之前有没有看到 |
[11:50] | just before closing time? | 有人用了那部公用电话 |
[11:51] | Uh, can’t say that I did. | 没看到 |
[11:55] | Will you take a listen to something for us? | 那你能不能帮我们听段录音 |
[11:58] | You are a greedy, | 你这个贪婪 |
[11:59] | opportunistic hypocrite | 投机的伪君子 |
[12:00] | and deserve to die. | 你该去死 |
[12:02] | You recognize that voice? | 你认得这个声音吗 |
[12:04] | Can’t say that I do. | 不认识 |
[12:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:07] | Well, thank you for your time. | 谢谢您的帮助 |
[12:11] | – What? – I just saw a rat. | -怎么了 -我看到了一只老鼠 |
[12:13] | Looks like it ran right into the kitchen. | 看来有只老鼠跑进厨房了 |
[12:15] | You know what they say, when there’s one rat, | 俗话说得好啊 只要看到一只老鼠 |
[12:17] | there’s always more. | 那就说明还有更多 |
[12:18] | Yeah, and then we got to call it in | 是啊 那我们得上报给 |
[12:20] | to the Health Department. | 卫生部门了 |
[12:21] | Uh, let me listen to that message again. | 再给我听听那段录音 |
[12:23] | Maybe something will click this time. | 说不定这次能想起什么来 |
[12:25] | I like where your head’s at. | 这就对了嘛 |
[12:26] | You are a greedy, opportunistic hypocrite | 你这个贪婪投机的伪君子 |
[12:29] | and deserve to die. | 你该去死 |
[12:31] | Kind of sounds like Coleman Lewis. | 听起来有点像科尔曼·路易斯 |
[12:33] | He’s a regular. | 他是这里的常客 |
[12:35] | Very passionate about the neighborhood. | 很关心邻里的大小事 |
[12:37] | Wants to keep things the way they are. | 希望可以保持现有的环境 |
[12:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:43] | Make sure you call that exterminator. | 记得找人来灭鼠 |
[12:50] | Yeah, you better believe that was me. | 对 那当然是我 |
[12:52] | Okay, sounds like you admit | 在我看来 你这是承认 |
[12:53] | to threatening to kill Alderman Burton to me. | 威胁要谋杀波顿议员了 |
[12:55] | I said he deserved to die. | 我说的是他该死 |
[12:58] | And I stand by that. | 我不认为这话有错 |
[12:59] | – But I didn’t kill him. – Okay, well, | -但我没杀他 -好吧 |
[13:01] | Professor, we just want to hear the rest of the story. | 教授 我们只想知道剩下的故事 |
[13:03] | So you are a music professor with a gun permit? | 所以你是个拥有持枪许可的音乐教授 |
[13:07] | You got pinched for vandalizing a car? | 还被抓到破坏车辆 |
[13:10] | Some developer parks his brand new Lexus | 有个开发商把他的新雷克萨斯 |
[13:12] | in my driveway. | 停在了我的车道上 |
[13:14] | Blocks me in for two hours. | 堵了我整整两个小时 |
[13:17] | He has no regard whatsoever for me | 他根本不尊重我 |
[13:20] | or any of the residents in my apartment building. | 也不尊重这栋公寓楼里的其他住户 |
[13:22] | Now, you guys tell me, do you really believe | 你们告诉我 你们真的相信 |
[13:24] | that I’m the one that killed Burton? | 我是杀害波顿的真凶 |
[13:27] | I wasn’t even in town last night. | 我昨晚压根都不在芝加哥 |
[13:29] | Where were you? | 那你在哪里 |
[13:31] | I was driving to Pittsburgh. | 我开车去了匹兹堡 |
[13:32] | Pittsburgh? What’s in Pittsburgh? | 匹兹堡 去那儿干啥 |
[13:34] | The rare books library at Carnegie Mellon. | 去卡耐基梅隆大学的珍稀图书馆 |
[13:35] | There was a gospel manuscript I wanted to see. | 那里有一本福音手稿我想看 |
[13:38] | Burton was gonna demolish the Low Note Blues Club, | 波顿想要毁掉低音蓝调俱乐部 |
[13:40] | if you can believe that. | 你们敢信吗 |
[13:42] | All right? It is one of the most iconic venues | 那可是全国最佳标志性的演奏会场之一 |
[13:44] | in this country, and the greatest people played there. | 很多伟大的音乐家都在那里演出过 |
[13:47] | Okay, so you didn’t do it. | 所以你没杀人 |
[13:50] | Who did? | 那谁杀的 |
[13:51] | Who knows? | 那谁知道 |
[13:54] | Burton and his son play dirty. | 波顿和他儿子都很黑 |
[13:55] | Plenty of people that are angry with them. | 有很多人都对他们很不满 |
[13:57] | His son, Arthur? What does he have to do with anything? | 他儿子 阿瑟吗 他干什么了 |
[14:02] | He’s the developer on the Low Note project. | 他是低音项目的开发商 |
[14:06] | – That I didn’t know. – Oh, yeah, well. | -这我倒是不知道 -没错 |
[14:09] | Daddy gave junior a plum prize. | 老爹给儿子找的好差事呗 |
[14:12] | Even re-zoned things to make it nice and easy for him. | 甚至重新规划 好让他的工作更轻松 |
[14:15] | You said they were dirty. I mean, you got any proof? | 你说他们很黑 你有证据吗 |
[14:18] | I’ve seen Arthur go into the Roadside Bar, | 我亲眼见到阿瑟走进了路边酒吧 |
[14:20] | – two, maybe three times. – So? | -应该有两三次吧 -那又如何 |
[14:24] | It’s a gang hangout. | 那是个帮派聚集地 |
[14:30] | The Roadside Bar? Yeah. | 路边酒吧吗 对啊 |
[14:32] | I’ve stopped in there for a drink. | 我去那儿喝过酒 |
[14:33] | It’s near a project of mine. | 在我的一个工程附近 |
[14:35] | – The Low Note? – That’s the one. | -低音 -对 |
[14:38] | Which your father had re-zoned for you. | 那是你父亲为了你重新规划的 |
[14:41] | You think I got special favors? | 你觉得我受到优待了吗 |
[14:44] | Let me tell you, nobody wanted the Low Note. | 告诉你 没人想要低音 |
[14:47] | Junkies shoot up in the lobby over there. | 瘾君子在大厅里开枪混战 |
[14:50] | What are you getting at anyway? | 你到底是什么意思 |
[14:52] | Did you and your father have any side deals | 你和你父亲有没有和那个工程 |
[14:54] | related to that project? | 相关的附带交易 |
[14:57] | Listen, Arthur, if you’re involved with a local gang– | 阿瑟 如果你和当地帮派有关 |
[15:00] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:01] | Involved with a local gang? | 和当地帮派有关 |
[15:04] | Are you suggesting that my son, | 你是在暗示我儿子 |
[15:07] | my Ivy League-educated son, is a gangbanger? | 我受过常春藤联盟教育的儿子是黑帮成员吗 |
[15:10] | No, ma’am, I’m just trying to figure out | 不 女士 我只是想弄清 |
[15:11] | who killed your husband. | 谁杀了你的丈夫 |
[15:13] | And right now we don’t have a whole lot of leads, | 而现在我们没有很多线索 |
[15:15] | so the more I know about your family’s business | 所以我对你们家族生意了解得越多 |
[15:17] | dealings the better. | 会越利于破案 |
[15:19] | I’m quickly losing faith in you, Sergeant Voight. | 我对你就快失去信任了 博伊特警长 |
[15:22] | Maybe I should let Denny Woods know | 也许我该让丹尼·伍兹知道 |
[15:24] | that you’re more focused on tearing my family down | 比起找出杀害我丈夫的凶手 |
[15:27] | than finding my husband’s killer. | 你更专注于毁掉我的家庭 |
[15:31] | We’re done here. | 请你走吧 |
[15:42] | Platt, do you know what’s going on with Al? | 普拉特 你知道老埃怎么了吗 |
[15:44] | Does it have to do with Bingham’s body? | 和宾汉姆的尸体有关吗 |
[15:45] | – I am not the guy to ask. – Hey, Antonio. | -这事别来问我 -安东尼奥 |
[15:48] | – Coleman Lewis’ alibi check out? – Yeah, sure does. | -科尔曼·路易斯的不在场证明查了吗 -查了 |
[15:51] | He was at Carnegie Mellon checking out | 那天早些时候他在卡内基梅隆 |
[15:52] | rare books early that morning. | 查阅珍藏版书籍 |
[15:54] | Timeline isn’t perfect, but it’s pretty tight. | 时间线证明不是很完美 但很紧凑 |
[15:56] | And we have a forensic accountant looking | 鉴证科会计调查了 |
[15:57] | into Burton family finances. | 波顿家庭的财务情况 |
[15:59] | All right, good. Let me know what you find. | 好 我看看你查到了什么 |
[16:00] | – Okay. – Voight. | -好 -我是博伊特 |
[16:03] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:07] | We’ll be right there. | 我们就去 |
[16:12] | Arthur Burton was supposed to meet a contractor here at 3:00. | 阿瑟·波顿应该在3点和承包商在这见面的 |
[16:15] | Contractor was late. | 承包商迟到了 |
[16:16] | Found him dead when he arrived. | 到的时候发现他死了 |
[16:19] | – Any witnesses? – None so far. | -有目击者吗 -还没有 |
[16:22] | Single shot to the head, just like his father. | 一枪击中头部 和他父亲一样 |
[16:27] | Thanks, Novick. | 谢谢 诺威克 |
[16:51] | Man, this isn’t about yoga studios or condos | 这和什么瑜伽工作室 公寓 |
[16:54] | or destroying black culture. | 或捣毁黑文化都没关系 |
[16:57] | We’re standing in the middle of the heroin highway. | 我们是站在海洛因大道的中心 |
[17:00] | This is about drugs. | 这事关毒品 |
[17:05] | This old blues club gets torn down, | 这个老布鲁斯俱乐部会被拆掉 |
[17:08] | condos put up, | 公寓建起来 |
[17:11] | it would screw up their whole business model. | 这会搞砸他们整个交易模式 |
[17:26] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[17:38] | I never changed his room. | 我没改变过他的房间 |
[17:40] | Not since the day he left for college. | 自从他离开去上大学后就没变过 |
[17:44] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀 |
[17:46] | We named him after King Arthur. | 我们以亚瑟王给他起的名字 |
[17:49] | I apologize, but I need to ask you about some things. | 抱歉 但我要问你几个问题 |
[17:55] | Have you ever heard of the heroin highway? | 听说过海洛因大道吗 |
[17:57] | That’s where folks from the suburbs buys drugs. | 那是郊区的人买毒品的地方 |
[17:59] | Pay on one end, pick up the product on the other. | 在一端付钱 在另一端拿货 |
[18:02] | Back home in no time. | 很快就可以回家 |
[18:03] | My husband and I grew up with gangs, with drugs. | 我丈夫和我在帮派和毒品的环境下长大 |
[18:08] | I’ve seen the violence and the pain up close and personal. | 我近距离也亲历过暴力和伤痛 |
[18:12] | I lost my sister to all that nonsense when I was just a kid. | 我还是孩子时就因为这种事失去了妹妹 |
[18:16] | Yeah, I know how it works. | 我知道那是怎么运转的 |
[18:19] | I know the rules. | 我知道规则 |
[18:20] | Do you think Arthur knew the rules? | 你觉得阿瑟知道吗 |
[18:23] | He knew the gang wasn’t in favor of the project. | 他知道帮派不支持他的工程 |
[18:26] | But James and Arthur told me they worked it out. | 但詹姆斯和阿瑟告诉过我他们解决了 |
[18:29] | Came to some sort of an arrangement. | 达成了一个协议 |
[18:31] | Do you know what that was? | 你知道是什么协议吗 |
[18:33] | No, they didn’t go into details. | 他们没说细节 |
[18:35] | They just said they took care of the problem. | 他们只是说解决问题了 |
[18:37] | Look, the LLC your husband and son formed | 你丈夫和儿子建的公司 |
[18:39] | made several cash payments to a guy named Lincoln Avanzano. | 付了几笔现金给一个叫林肯·阿万佐诺的人 |
[18:44] | But he doesn’t seem to exist. | 但这个人好像不存在 |
[18:47] | You think that’s how they handled the problem? | 你觉得这是他们解决问题的方法吗 |
[18:49] | Paid off the gang? | 给帮派钱吗 |
[18:52] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[18:54] | And what gang do you think it would be? | 你觉得会是哪个帮派 |
[18:57] | The Westside Disciples. | 西区门徒 |
[19:03] | Don’t know Alderman Burton or his kid. | 不知道波顿议员或他的孩子 |
[19:07] | Well, they’re both dead now. | 他们现在都死了 |
[19:10] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[19:14] | Word is, they tried to work a deal | 据说他们之前试着和西区门徒 |
[19:15] | with the Westside Disciples. | 进行一个交易 |
[19:18] | That’s your gang. | 那是你的帮派 |
[19:20] | – Is that right? – Gave you cash | -是吗 -给你钱 |
[19:22] | so you wouldn’t interfere with their construction project. | 好让你不去干预他们的建筑工程 |
[19:24] | Don’t know nothing about that. | 这我可不知道 |
[19:26] | That’s hard to believe. | 很难相信 |
[19:28] | I mean, you control the heroin highway. | 你控制海洛因大道 |
[19:31] | Not all of it. | 不是整条大道 |
[19:33] | The part where the Low Note Club is? | 低音俱乐部所在的那块呢 |
[19:35] | There’s a lot of gangs involved in there. | 那儿有很多帮派 |
[19:38] | Yeah, that may be. | 可能吧 |
[19:40] | But you’re the one calling the shots. | 但你才是说了算的人 |
[19:44] | I’ll tell you what I think, Lamar. | 告诉你我怎么想的 拉玛 |
[19:46] | See, I think the Burtons came to you with a deal. | 我猜波顿过来找你谈生意 |
[19:49] | You liked it. You accepted it. | 你很喜欢 就接受了 |
[19:52] | But they couldn’t come up with all the cash, | 但他们拿不出所有的钱 |
[19:54] | and, well, you didn’t like that. | 然后你就不爽了 |
[19:58] | So you popped them. | 所以就干掉了他们 |
[20:00] | And in the process | 而且在此过程中 |
[20:03] | you killed that whole construction deal. | 你把整个建筑交易都扼杀了 |
[20:06] | ‘Cause no one’s gonna want to build there. | 因为不会有人想在那里盖房子 |
[20:10] | Not now. | 现在不想 |
[20:15] | We done? | 聊完了吗 |
[20:18] | ‘Cause I’m done talking. | 反正我说够了 |
[20:21] | That’s fine. | 好啊 |
[20:25] | ‘Cause you already told me everything I need to know. | 因为你已经告诉我我需要知道的一切了 |
[20:47] | Have you thought about your future? | 考虑过你的未来吗 |
[20:50] | You are damn close to a fat pension. | 你马上就要退休 拿到丰厚的退休金了 |
[20:54] | Spending time with your family, lazy days on a boat in Florida. | 和家人一起度过 在佛罗里达的船上过慵懒的日子 |
[20:59] | I’d hate to see you lose all that | 我不想看你在这么多年兢兢业业的奉献之后 |
[21:01] | after years of dedicated service. | 连这都没有了 |
[21:04] | Is there a reason I would? | 我为什么会拿不到我的退休金 |
[21:11] | IAD filled me in on the Bingham investigation. | 内务部跟我说了宾汉姆一案 |
[21:15] | Besides the DNA match, | 除了DNA匹配之外 |
[21:17] | they have a witness who saw you and a young woman | 他们有目击者看到你和一个年轻女子 |
[21:20] | at the Super Mart construction site, | 出现在建筑工地的超市 |
[21:22] | same place we recovered Bingham’s body. | 就在我们找到宾汉姆尸体的地方 |
[21:25] | And the only reason you were involved in any of this | 你被卷到这些事情里的唯一原因 |
[21:28] | is because of Voight. | 就是博伊特 |
[21:31] | You had no ax to grind with that man Bingham. | 你对宾汉姆没有什么企图 |
[21:35] | But you cooperate… | 但是你合作的话… |
[21:38] | You get full immunity. | 你获得全部豁免权 |
[21:41] | You stay on the job. | 继续干你的工作 |
[21:43] | Keep your full pension. | 领你的全额退休金 |
[21:50] | I got nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[21:53] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[21:55] | See, you’re protecting Voight because that’s your code. | 你保护博伊特是因为你的原则 |
[22:01] | But you’re the last of a breed. | 但你是最后一个了 |
[22:04] | Loyalty above all else. | 忠诚高于一切 |
[22:10] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[22:12] | You think Voight would fall on his sword to protect you? | 你觉得博伊特会担下责任来保护你吗 |
[22:17] | Nah. He wouldn’t. | 不会的 他不会那么做的 |
[22:22] | I know Voight. | 我了解博伊特 |
[22:24] | I do, too. | 我也了解他 |
[22:59] | We pulled video surveillance from Arthur Burton’s shooting. | 我们从阿瑟·波顿的枪击案调出了视频监控 |
[23:02] | Blue Chrysler sedan. | 蓝色的克莱斯勒轿车 |
[23:04] | Just like the Rolex thief said sped away from the crime scene. | 就像那个从犯罪现场逃走的劳力士小偷说的 |
[23:06] | We ran the plates, and we put out a BOLO. | 我们查了车牌 发布了通缉 |
[23:08] | The car is registered to a Keon Walters. | 车是注册在基翁·沃尔特斯名下的 |
[23:10] | We’re trying to find his home address. | 我们正在查他的家庭住址 |
[23:12] | Car was just spotted behind Landon’s Market on Archer. | 车是在亚契街兰登市场后面发现的 |
[23:14] | All right, get over there now. | 好 现在就去那边 |
[23:16] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[23:19] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[23:26] | You hear anything else? | 你有什么消息吗 |
[23:28] | No, nothing. | 没 什么都没有 |
[23:35] | What about Woods? You talk to him? | 伍兹呢 你和他聊过了吗 |
[23:38] | I did. | 聊过了 |
[23:40] | I’m guessing you already know that. | 我猜你已经知道了 |
[23:44] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[23:48] | Well, he claims he’s got a witness that saw me and a woman | 他说他有目击者看到我和一个女人 |
[23:52] | near Bingham’s burial site | 在宾汉姆埋葬点附近出现 |
[23:55] | 18 months ago. | 18个月前 |
[24:00] | He say anything more about this woman? | 关于这个女人他还说了什么吗 |
[24:03] | Twenties. | 20来岁 |
[24:04] | Dark hair. | 深色头发 |
[24:09] | It’s only a matter of time before he figures out who it is. | 他早晚会查出她是谁的 |
[24:15] | Might be a bluff. | 也有可能是诈我们 |
[24:20] | You know, wants us to panic, make mistakes. | 想让我们乱了阵脚 忙中出错 |
[24:31] | I’ll do some digging. | 我再查查 |
[24:53] | Driver’s getting in the car. | 司机上车了 |
[24:55] | Yep, we got eyes. No passenger visible. | 好 我们看到了 没看到有乘客 |
[24:58] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[25:09] | Keon Walters! Get out of the car! | 基翁·沃尔特斯 下车 |
[25:13] | Out of the car! | 下车 |
[25:15] | Turn off the car! | 熄火 |
[25:17] | Turn the car off and get out of the car! | 熄火 下车 |
[25:28] | 5021 George emergency. | 5021G紧急情况 |
[25:29] | We’re in pursuit of a blue Chrysler | 我们在追一辆蓝色克莱斯勒汽车 |
[25:30] | fleeing northbound on Levy, just past 13th street. | 在利维街向北逃离 刚通过13号大街 |
[25:33] | Illinois tag 65 George Ida 8 Charlie. | 伊利诺伊车牌 65GI8C |
[26:22] | Police! Show me your hands. | 警察 举起手来 |
[26:24] | Let me see your hands! | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[26:26] | Put your hands on the glass. Do it now! | 把手放到窗户上 快点 |
[26:29] | Get out of the car. Put your hands on the roof. | 下车 把你的手放在车顶 |
[26:32] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[26:48] | AR-15 assault rifle. | AR-15突击步枪 |
[26:52] | Bingo. | 就是它 |
[26:55] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[26:58] | Keon Walters, age 21, he lives at 907 Fillmore. | 基翁·沃尔特斯 21岁 住菲尔莫尔街907号 |
[27:01] | – No priors. – He’s not in our system. | -没有前科 -他不在我们系统里 |
[27:04] | He’s not in the gang database either. | 也不在黑帮成员数据库里 |
[27:05] | – Ballistics? – It’s a match. | -弹道 -匹配 |
[27:07] | The rifle in Keon’s trunk was used in both murders. | 基翁车里的步枪就是两件谋杀案中的凶器 |
[27:09] | Prints? | 指纹 |
[27:10] | No, and this is where it gets weird. | 没有 这正是奇怪的地方 |
[27:12] | We reached out to the banker, Finnegan. | 我们找了那个银行家 芬尼根 |
[27:14] | He said he’s certain Keon’s not the guy | 他说他很确定不是基翁 |
[27:15] | he saw scoping out the bar the night of the murder. | 在案发当晚在酒吧外面踩点 |
[27:17] | Yeah, we searched his car, belongings. No phone. | 是的 我们搜了他的车 所有物 没有手机 |
[27:19] | Only things we found other than the rifle | 除了步枪之外我们只找到 |
[27:21] | were a pair of size 12 boots | 一双12码的靴子和 |
[27:22] | and an extra-large winter jacket. | 一件特大号的冬季外套 |
[27:24] | – All right, me and you. – Size 12? | -好 你跟我来 -12码 |
[27:27] | Those kicks can’t be Keon’s. Kid’s barely 5’6″. | 那不可能是基翁的 他也就是个一米六八 |
[27:29] | Sounds like the kid might have a partner. | 听起来那孩子可能有个共犯 |
[27:32] | All right, run him through facial rec online. | 好了 给他做个面部识别 |
[27:34] | See if you can find who he hangs with. | 看看能不能找到他的搭档 |
[27:41] | One potato. | 一个 |
[27:45] | Two potato. | 两个 |
[27:47] | Rifle we found in your trunk. | 我们在你车里找到的步枪 |
[27:51] | It’s the same weapon used to kill alderman Burton and his son. | 就是杀死波顿议员和他儿子的凶器 |
[27:55] | I didn’t kill no one. | 我没杀过人 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:59] | So tell me. | 那你告诉我 |
[28:01] | How’d the rifle end up in your trunk? | 那步枪是怎么到你车里的 |
[28:04] | Can you tell me that? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[28:06] | We know you got a partner. | 我们知道你有个共犯 |
[28:09] | C’mon. You seem like a pretty good kid. | 好了 你看起来像是个好孩子 |
[28:11] | No arrests, no gang affiliations. | 没有逮捕记录 没参加帮派 |
[28:13] | That’s why we’re guessing | 所以我们猜 |
[28:15] | you’re not the one doing the shooting. | 不是你开的枪 |
[28:17] | Which means you have a chance to cut yourself a deal. | 也就是说你有机会做个交易 |
[28:21] | All you got to do… | 你只需要… |
[28:23] | Give us who you’re working with. | 告诉我们另一个人是谁 |
[28:25] | I got nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[28:27] | Look, bro, I know it feels good. | 兄弟 我知道这种感觉很好 |
[28:29] | Keep your mouth shut. Be loyal. | 守口如瓶 忠诚 |
[28:33] | But it’s stupid. | 但那很傻 |
[28:35] | It’s stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[28:37] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[28:40] | You’re the one who’s gonna end up doing the time. | 最后要服刑的是你 |
[28:43] | Not your buddy. | 不是你兄弟 |
[28:45] | You. | 你 |
[28:48] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[28:50] | And life in prison is no joke, bro. | 监狱生活不是闹着玩的 兄弟 |
[28:54] | It’s forever. | 是终生的 |
[28:58] | Every day. | 每一天 |
[28:59] | Every night. | 每一晚 |
[29:01] | For the rest of your existence. | 你余生都要这样 |
[29:05] | Hoping some dude you made eye contact with at breakfast | 希望吃饭时跟你有眼神接触的哥们 |
[29:08] | doesn’t stick a shiv in your neck. | 不会往你脖子上扎一刀 |
[29:15] | Be smart. | 做人聪明点 |
[29:17] | This is your life, Keon. | 事关你的人生 基翁 |
[29:22] | There’s nobody worth sacrificing that for, believe me. | 没有人值得你做这样的牺牲 相信我 |
[29:26] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[29:28] | So. | 所以 |
[29:33] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[29:47] | Where’d you get this photo? | 这张照片哪里来的 |
[29:49] | Online. Facial recognition. | 网上 面部识别 |
[29:53] | – Is Keon in trouble? – Yeah. | -基翁有麻烦了吗 -是的 |
[29:56] | We think he’s involved in the murder of an alderman and his son. | 我们认为他跟议员和他儿子的谋杀案有关 |
[30:00] | No way. Couldn’t be Keon. | 不可能 肯定不是基翁 |
[30:02] | – No? – You sure? | -不是吗 -你确定吗 |
[30:04] | Know him pretty well? | 你跟他很熟吗 |
[30:05] | We met in high school. | 我们是高中时认识的 |
[30:07] | I see him every few months when he comes to the hospital. | 他每隔几个月来医院都会来见我 |
[30:11] | – He’s got sickle cell anemia. – Oh, uh, yeah. | -他有镰状细胞性贫血 -是的 |
[30:15] | Do you know if he’s in a gang? | 你知道他是不是黑帮的人吗 |
[30:16] | No, he’s a nice guy. | 不是 他人很好 |
[30:20] | We went on a couple of dates. | 我们出去约会过几次 |
[30:22] | I’m telling you he’s not killer. | 我跟你说 他不会杀人 |
[30:24] | Okay, well, if you want to help him and I think you do, | 好的 如果你想帮他 我觉得你想的 |
[30:27] | just tell us everything you know. | 就把你知道的所有事都告诉我们 |
[30:28] | – I am. I swear. – What about his friends? | -我说 我发誓 -他的朋友呢 |
[30:31] | Any of them in gangs that you know of? | 认识他在黑帮的朋友吗 |
[30:33] | No. | 不认识 |
[30:34] | But I’m pretty sure his cousin is. | 但他的堂兄肯定是黑帮的 |
[30:37] | He comes to Keon’s appointments sometimes. | 他有时候会陪基翁来看病 |
[30:39] | Okay, what’s his cousin’s name? | 好的 他堂兄叫什么 |
[30:40] | Keon calls him LJ. I don’t know his real name. | 基翁叫他LJ 我不知道他的真名 |
[30:43] | It’s probably in the visitors’ log somewhere. | 可能访客登记表上会有 |
[30:46] | – Noted. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你 |
[30:49] | Why don’t you tell us about your cousin… | 不如你跟我们说说你堂兄吧 |
[30:51] | Lamar Jenkins. | 拉玛·詹金斯 |
[30:53] | LJ LJ? | |
[30:55] | Yeah, you know big cuz. | 是的 你很熟 |
[30:57] | Runs the Westside Disciples. | 他负责西区门徒 |
[30:59] | And everything on the heroin highway. | 还有所有海洛因大道的事 |
[31:00] | That much we do know. | 这些我们都知道了 |
[31:01] | Lamar is the one who actually did the murders, right? | 真正杀人的是拉玛 对吗 |
[31:05] | It’s either him or you, Keon. | 不是他就是你 基翁 |
[31:07] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[31:09] | This kid’s not gonna crack no matter how hard we push. | 不管我们逼得多紧 这孩子都不会松口 |
[31:11] | Nah, we’ll break him. | 不会 我们会撬开他的嘴 |
[31:13] | Just got to find his weakness. | 只需要找到他的弱点 |
[31:17] | Everybody’s got a breaking point, Al. | 每个人都有一个极限 老埃 |
[31:22] | No matter how strong you are. | 不管你有多坚强 |
[31:25] | Well, not everyone. | 不是所有人都一样 |
[31:37] | We can’t find a home address for Lamar. | 我们找不到拉玛的住址 |
[31:39] | You check out that bar I told you about? | 我跟你说的那个酒吧你查了吗 |
[31:41] | Yeah, he’s not there. Patrol stopped by an hour ago. | 查了 他不在 巡逻车一小时前去过 |
[31:43] | The place looks shut down. | 那地方好像关门了 |
[31:44] | You know, he’s probably been on the run | 我们抓了他堂弟之后 |
[31:45] | ever since we pinched his cousin. | 他可能就跑路了 |
[31:47] | You’re probably right. | 你可能是对的 |
[31:48] | Guess we have to come up with a different approach. | 看来我们得换个方式了 |
[31:51] | I assume we still got his coat. | 他的外套应该还在我们这里吧 |
[31:54] | You keep playing tough guy, Keon, | 你继续嘴硬吧 基翁 |
[31:55] | the clock is gonna run out. | 时间不多了 |
[31:59] | Just talked to the ASA. Told me to kick him free. | 刚跟助理检察官谈过 叫我放了他 |
[32:01] | What? You serious? | 什么 真的吗 |
[32:02] | He ain’t talking and we don’t have enough to charge him. | 他不肯说 我们也没足够的证据起诉他 |
[32:05] | Come on. You can grab your stuff downstairs. | 走吧 你可以去楼下拿东西了 |
[32:08] | Stay in town. This ain’t over. | 待在本市别出去 这还没完 |
[32:23] | You all set? | 放好了吗 |
[32:24] | Yeah, I put a tracker and mic in his coat. | 好了 我在他外套里放了追踪器和窃听器 |
[32:28] | He’s coming out, Jay. | 他要出来了 杰 |
[32:32] | Copy that, Sarge. We’re in position. | 收到 警长 我们就位了 |
[32:46] | This kid might be on to us. | 这孩子可能知道我们的计划 |
[32:48] | He’s been walking for 20 minutes. | 他已经走了二十分钟了 |
[32:49] | Yeah, maybe he just wanted some distance from the station. | 也许他只是想离警局远一点 |
[32:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[32:56] | He just went in to a mini-mart. | 他刚刚走进一家小超市 |
[32:59] | He’s dialing. He must have bought a burner. | 他在打电话 肯定刚买了个一次性手机 |
[33:02] | Yo, it’s Keon. Come get me. | 我是基翁 过来接我 |
[33:04] | I’m on Roosevelt near Saint Ignatius. | 我在圣伊格内修斯附近的罗斯福街 |
[33:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:07] | And tell Lamar to stay in Riverdale. | 跟拉玛说让他就待在河谷 |
[33:10] | The police are looking for him. | 警察在找他 |
[33:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:14] | Sarge, Lamar’s in Riverdale. | 警长 拉玛在河谷 |
[33:15] | There’s a Disciples house at 290 Pine Street. | 松树街290号有一座门徒帮的房子 |
[33:18] | You and Upton scoop up Keon. Now. | 你跟厄普顿把基翁带回来 马上 |
[33:20] | We’ll take down Lamar. | 我们会把拉玛拿下 |
[33:22] | – Copy. – All right. | -收到 -好的 |
[33:34] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[33:35] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[33:38] | Put your hands in the air. Out! | 手都举起来 出来 |
[33:40] | – Got the stairs. – Okay. | -我上楼 -好的 |
[33:42] | Put your hands up. | 手举起来 |
[33:43] | I want you to take a step back from that knife, ma’am. | 请你离刀远一点 女士 |
[33:45] | Upstairs clear. | 楼上安全 |
[33:46] | Where’s Lamar Jenkins? | 拉玛·詹金斯在哪里 |
[33:49] | There’s no sign of Lamar in here. | 这里没有拉玛的影子 |
[33:52] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[33:53] | Run. | 跑 |
[33:57] | – I got this side. – All right, go ahead. | -这边归我 -好的 去吧 |
[34:02] | Check it out. | 去看看 |
[34:04] | – You ready? – Go, go. | -你准备好了吗 -动手 动手 |
[34:09] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[34:25] | Take the helmet off. | 把头盔拿下来 |
[35:05] | Must be a stash house. | 肯定是个藏匿点 |
[35:07] | There’s got to be at least 200 Gs here. | 这里至少有20万 |
[35:12] | Is this a stash house? | 这是藏匿点吗 |
[35:15] | Yeah, it looks that way. | 看起来是的 |
[35:18] | Atwater and Ruzek are transporting Lamar back to the District. | 阿特沃特和鲁塞克正在羁押拉玛去局里 |
[35:21] | All right, good. | 好 |
[35:23] | All right, clear it out. Log it into evidence. | 清点一下 登记为证据 |
[35:36] | This is your one and only shot, Lamar. | 这是你唯一的机会 拉玛 |
[35:39] | You got the wrong man. | 你找错人了 |
[35:41] | We have the weapon. | 我们找到武器了 |
[35:43] | And we got your cousin, Keon. | 还有你堂弟基翁 |
[35:45] | He’s on audio referring to you as the shooter. | 有他的音频指正你是枪手 |
[35:48] | That’s my nickname. From when I played basketball. | 那是我打篮球时候的昵称 |
[35:52] | All we had to do was offer Keon a deal, bro. | 我们只要跟基翁达成协议就行了 |
[35:54] | Offer all you want. | 随便你们 |
[35:56] | Keon? He’s old school. He won’t talk. | 基翁很老派 他不会开口的 |
[35:59] | So y’all can kiss my ass. | 你们都别做梦了 |
[36:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:10] | All right, just talked to the lab. | 刚问了化验室 |
[36:11] | Lamar’s prints weren’t on the car. | 拉玛的指纹不在车上 |
[36:13] | All right, what about Finnegan? | 芬尼根呢 |
[36:14] | He able to make a positive ID? | 他能明确指认吗 |
[36:16] | All Finnegan said that he can’t tell if it was the guy or not. | 芬尼根只是说他无法判断是不是他 |
[36:19] | Honestly to me it sounds like he didn’t want | 说实话 我觉得他是不想 |
[36:20] | to get involve with the gang stuff. | 掺和帮派的事 |
[36:21] | We still have enough to arrest. | 逮捕的证据还是足够的 |
[36:23] | Maybe. We sure as hell don’t have enough to convict. | 但我们没有足够证据给他定罪 |
[36:27] | Our only real shot is to flip Keon. | 唯一真正的机会是策反基翁 |
[36:30] | Who refuses to flip. | 而他拒绝 |
[36:40] | Well, we arrested Lamar for both murders. | 我们因为两起谋杀案逮捕了拉玛 |
[36:44] | I’ll tell you this. | 我跟你说 |
[36:45] | Cuz ain’t excited about doing no time. | 你堂兄可不想坐牢 |
[36:48] | – What’s that mean? – That means that he talkin’. | -什么意思 -意思是他开口了 |
[36:51] | He is talkin’. Man, that boy gave you up. | 他开口了 他把你放弃了 |
[36:53] | He said you the real trigger man. | 他说你是真正开枪的人 |
[36:58] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[37:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:05] | Yeah, it was me. | 是我 |
[37:06] | I did it on my own. | 我一个人干的 |
[37:08] | Don’t do that. | 不要那样 |
[37:09] | Don’t eat this for him. | 不要为他背这个锅 |
[37:10] | C’mon, bro, you… | 兄弟 你… |
[37:12] | He’s supposed to be your family. | 他应该是你的家人 |
[37:13] | He working your girl. | 他在钓你的妹子 |
[37:15] | Ah, you didn’t know about Rochelle? | 你不知道罗谢尔的事吗 |
[37:17] | – She ain’t my girl. – C’mon, man. | -她不是我的妹子 -拜托 |
[37:19] | You don’t got to do that, man. We know you like her. | 你不用那样 我们知道你喜欢她 |
[37:22] | I mean, we could tell by your social media. | 我们可以通过你的社交媒体看出来 |
[37:23] | You like her a lot. | 你很喜欢她 |
[37:24] | Look what we found on her Facebook page. | 你看我们在她的主页上发现了什么 |
[37:28] | Looks like they’ve been hanging out. | 看来他们在一起玩 |
[37:30] | We didn’t even want to show you those. | 我们本来都不想给你看这个 |
[37:32] | What happens when you go to jail, man? | 你如果进监狱了会怎样 |
[37:33] | And your cousin, Rochelle, they | 你堂兄和罗谢尔 |
[37:36] | start doing more than hanging out. | 他们就不止一起玩了 |
[37:43] | Man, Lamar can have this bitch. | 那个婊子就给拉玛吧 |
[37:47] | I ain’t talking. | 我不会开口的 |
[37:52] | This guy’s loyal. | 这家伙很忠诚 |
[37:54] | We just haven’t found his breaking point. | 我们只是还没找到他的极限点 |
[37:56] | I had a partner way back. His kid had sickle cell. | 以前我有个搭档 他的孩子有镰状细胞病 |
[38:00] | Terrible chronic pain. | 很痛苦的慢性疼痛 |
[38:12] | All right, Keon, listen. | 基翁 听着 |
[38:13] | Before we officially charge you | 我们正式起诉你之前 |
[38:15] | just want to go over a few things. | 想先跟你说清楚几件事 |
[38:17] | You’re gonna be in Cook County so medical care is limited. | 你会去库克县 所以医疗有限 |
[38:22] | – But I have sickle cell. – Yeah, I know. | -但我有镰状细胞病 -我知道 |
[38:23] | That’s why I’m here. Okay? | 所以我才来找你 |
[38:25] | This form outlines the medical care. | 这张表说明了医疗情况 |
[38:27] | Here, just sign here at the bottom. | 这里 在底部签字 |
[38:29] | All it says is that you received a copy. | 说明你拿到过复印件 |
[38:31] | Man, I freak out every few months. | 我每几个月就发病 |
[38:32] | I mean, they’re gonna take me to the hospital, right? | 他们会送我去医院 对吧 |
[38:34] | – No. You’re in lockup. – Yeah. | -不 你是在监狱里 -对 |
[38:36] | – Is the pain really that bad? – Yes! | -真的那么痛苦吗 -是的 |
[38:38] | Well, you can get some aspirin or ibuprofen. | 那你可以吃点阿司匹林或布洛芬 |
[38:39] | – Yeah. – No, I need IV Demerol. | -对 -不 我需要静脉注射杜冷丁 |
[38:41] | – Right. – Oh, man. | -对 -那惨了 |
[38:42] | Like, aspirin don’t do nothing. | 吃阿司匹林不管用 |
[38:44] | Demerol’s the only thing that stops the pain. | 只有杜冷丁能止痛 |
[38:46] | – Like, I need it. – Okay. | -我需要杜冷丁 -好吧 |
[38:47] | Look, listen. | 听着 |
[38:50] | You’re not gonna get a Schedule II narcotic in prison. | 你在监狱是不会得到二级毒品的 |
[38:52] | There’s no way. | 想都别想 |
[38:55] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[38:58] | I’m sure I can figure out a way to skirt the rules. | 我肯定能想个办法钻钻空子 |
[39:02] | But you got to play ball. | 但你得合作 |
[39:13] | I drove the car. | 是我开的车 |
[39:15] | All right? I drove the car. | 行了吗 我开的车 |
[39:16] | But it’s all I did. I swear. | 但我没做别的 我发誓 |
[39:19] | Look, man, I ain’t never shoot nobody. | 我绝不会开枪杀人 |
[39:24] | That was all Lamar. | 都是拉玛干的 |
[39:27] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[39:49] | Talked to some sources. | 找人问了 |
[39:51] | The witness is real. | 目击者是真的 |
[39:54] | How did Internal Affairs find this guy? | 内务部怎么找到这个这家伙的 |
[39:56] | They called that tip line Woods set up. | 他们打了伍兹设的举报热线 |
[39:59] | $5,000 reward. | 五千块奖金 |
[40:05] | You know, it’s probably a good idea | 找艾琳通通气 |
[40:06] | to get Erin on the same page. | 或许是个好主意 |
[40:08] | You know…get our stories straight. | 把我们的说辞讲清楚 |
[40:11] | No. Not so sure about that. | 不 还是别了 |
[40:26] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会度过这关的 |
[40:32] | But like you said, everyone’s got a breaking point. | 你也说了 每个人都有极限点 |
[40:35] | Keon’s was Demerol. | 基翁的是杜冷丁 |
[40:40] | Yours is Erin. | 你的是艾琳 |
[40:46] | What’s yours, Al? | 你的呢 老埃 |