Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Hey, Antonio. 安东尼奥
[00:14] Sorry. 抱歉
[00:15] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[00:17] Yeah, yeah. 没事
[00:18] – I’m good, I’m good. – Good. -我没事 没事 -好吧
[00:19] – You good? – Good, yeah, all good. -你没事吧 -没事 很好
[00:22] – Yeah. – Are you going in? -嗯 -你要进去吗
[00:24] Good, me too. 好 我也是
[00:26] – Should we walk? – Yeah. -走吗 -好的
[00:27] Okay. 好的
[00:31] Well I for one am very glad that we can be together 我很高兴我们俩能这样共处
[00:33] and it’s not awkward. 一点都不尴尬
[00:36] Are you here for Platt’s thing? 你是为普拉特的事来的吗
[00:38] ‘Cause I’ve never seen Mouch so excited 因为我这辈子还没见穆奇
[00:39] about anything in his whole life. 这么激动过
[00:40] He made a cinnamon roll casserole 他为此还专门做了一个
[00:41] for the occasion. 肉桂卷砂锅
[00:43] What the hell’s that? 那是什么东西
[00:44] What’s the big deal, man? Just do me this favor. 有什么大不了的 伙计 帮我个忙
[00:46] I’m not live tweeting a three-minute conversation. 我不会在推特上直播几句话
[00:49] It’s a three-minute conversation. 那才几句话
[00:51] Local access, Mouch, I mean– 本地人都能去 穆奇 我是说…
[00:53] Who do you propose is going to be tuning in 你准备让谁来发布
[00:55] for these live tweets? 这些推特
[00:56] What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
[00:58] I thought PD was having their own viewing party. 警署不是在召开自己的观映派对吗
[00:59] She’s on in 30 minutes. 三十分钟后就开始了
[01:01] As much as I love Trudy. I’m here for Eva. 虽然我爱特鲁迪 我还是为伊娃来的
[01:03] – You guys seen her? – She’s down there with Gabby. -你们看到她了吗 -她和加比一起
[01:05] Third door on the left. 三楼左手边的房间
[01:06] 特鲁迪·普拉特直播 电视首秀
[01:08] There you go, Rapunzel. 好了 长发公主
[01:09] Get your stuff. We’re going. 收拾好东西我们走
[01:10] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[01:11] You said I could hang with Aunt Gabby all day. 你说我今天都可以和加比阿姨一起的
[01:13] Yeah, she can. She’s fine. 是啊 她没事的
[01:14] You’re not staying. You’re grounded. 不行 你被禁足了
[01:16] No more phone. No social media. 不许打电话 不许上社交媒体
[01:17] – Let’s go. – What? What did I do? -走吧 -什么 我做了什么
[01:25] All right, that’s not what it looks like. 好吧 这不是你看上去那样
[01:27] – I can explain. – Is that not your profile? -我能解释 -这是你的资料吗
[01:28] – No, it is, but it’s not– – Under a fake name -没错 但不是… -用的假名
[01:30] – so I can’t monitor it. – No. -这样我就监控不到了 -不
[01:32] It’s just a second account. 这只是一个小号
[01:34] It’s the one I use at my friends– 这是我和我朋友用的
[01:35] It’s the account where you posted a dozen pictures 这是一个你发布自己
[01:37] of yourself partying and drinking. 派对喝酒照片的账号
[01:39] I did not post any of those. 我没有发布那些照片
[01:42] – Last weekend–Hey! – That was– -上周末… -那是
[01:45] Last weekend when you told me 上周末你告诉我
[01:46] you were studying late at Taryn’s house. 你在塔琳家学习到很晚
[01:50] – Did you not tell me that? – I– -你不是这么和我说的吗 -我…
[01:53] Go get your stuff. 去收拾东西
[01:55] Don’t look at her. Go. 别看她 快去
[01:59] Eva, give me your phone. 伊娃 把你的手机给我
[02:05] You know you look just like Dad, right? 你知道你看上去和爸爸一模一样吧
[02:07] You even got that forehead vein thing going. 连前额上都会和他一样爆出青筋
[02:09] That’s papa. 爸爸就是这样
[02:12] Come on. Let’s go. 走吧
[02:15] Later, Eva. 回见 伊娃
[02:17] Every single person I know has two profiles. 我认识的每个人都有两个账号
[02:20] It’s just for privacy. 只是为了私人空间
[02:21] That’s not privacy. That’s hiding. 那不叫私人空间 那叫隐瞒
[02:22] You’re making those photos into something they’re not. 你把这些照片的意思都曲解了
[02:24] You can’t trust the Internet, Dad. 你不能相信网络 爸爸
[02:26] It always looks worse than it is. 那看上去总是更严重一些
[02:27] If you would just let me explain it to you 如果你能让我和你解释一下
[02:30] instead of you seizing my phone without cause. 而不是无缘无故没收我的手机
[02:32] Platt’s on in two. Everyone! Adam! 普拉特两分钟后出场 大家准备 亚当
[02:34] – Antonio, come on. – We’re not staying. -安东尼奥 快来 -我们要走了
[02:36] I’m gonna do the paperwork at home. 我回家处理文件
[02:38] Hey, Eva. What’s up, kid? 伊娃 怎么样 孩子
[02:39] My father’s a fascist. 我爸爸是个法西斯
[02:41] Okay, I don’t know what to do with that. 好吧 我也不知道怎么办
[02:43] Okay, everybody be quiet. 大家都安静
[02:45] Platt’s on TV. 普拉特在电视上
[02:46] Betty’s sitting down to discuss 贝蒂要和这位来自芝加哥警局
[02:47] the new friendly face of the Chicago PD 和善的特鲁迪·普拉特警长
[02:50] with Sergeant Trudy Platt. 进行深入的交流
[02:51] – What friendly face is that? – Betty. -这算什么和善 -说的是贝蒂
[02:53] Thank you, Sheri. 谢谢你 雪莉
[02:53] 警察近距离接触 新项目进展顺利
[02:54] I’m so excited to be here today 很高兴今天能在这里
[02:55] with Sergeant Trudy Platt from the 21st District… 和21分局的特鲁迪·普拉特警长一起…
[02:59] She couldn’t possibly hate this any more. 她不能更讨厌这一套了
[03:00] Thank you so much for coming this morning. 谢谢你的到来
[03:03] 警察近距离接触 新项目进展顺利
[03:03] It’s my pleasure. I’m hap–I’m happy to be here. 我很荣幸 我很高…高兴能来到这里
[03:06] Oh, this is like Christmas. 这简直就像是过圣诞
[03:08] Those photos don’t show what you think they do. 这些照片表现得并不是你看上去那样
[03:10] Okay, we did go to Taryn’s house, and then we got a call 我们的确去了塔琳家 然后我们接到
[03:13] – from Becca that she needed– – Eva, stop! -贝卡的电话说她需要… -伊娃 别说了
[03:15] You put your whole life on that thing. 你的人生都发在上面了
[03:16] I don’t need you to explain. 我不需要你解释
[03:17] I can see exactly what you’re doing 我可以看到你在做什么
[03:19] and who you are. And you know what? 你是谁 你知道吗
[03:21] I don’t like who you’ve become very much. 我不喜欢你现在变成的样子
[03:23] In the neighborhoods that they serve. 在我们服务的区域
[03:25] 警察近距离接触 新项目进展顺利
[03:25] Combating crime problems together 与犯罪作斗争
[03:27] along with– 和…
[03:29] – Is everything okay? – I think that’s coming -没事吧 -我觉得这声音
[03:32] – from my office. – What was that? -是从我办公室传出来的 -什么声音
[04:05] Hey, Officer. 警官
[04:07] Sergeant Hank Voight. 我是汉克·博伊特警长
[04:08] There’s no command post set yet? 现在还没有设指挥台吗
[04:10] – No, sir. Not yet. – Okay. -没有 长官 还没有 -好的
[04:12] – What’s your name? – Joey. -你叫什么 -乔伊
[04:13] – Mendez. Officer Mendez. – Okay, listen. -门德斯 门德斯警官 -听着
[04:15] You know how to set up cordon, Mendez? 你知道怎么设警戒线吗 门德斯
[04:17] All right, good. 很好
[04:17] I want you to establish it 我要你在三个街区外
[04:19] around a three-block radius. 设立警戒线
[04:20] No one in or out 任何人不得进出
[04:21] except first responders and victims. 除了救护者和伤者
[04:23] All right, you set up a holding area. 你要设立一个等候区
[04:25] – Excuse me. – Get everyone’s info. -让一下 -收集所有人的资料
[04:26] No one leaves if you don’t know ’em. 搞清楚身份前谁都不许走
[04:28] You got it? Go. 明白了吗 去吧
[04:30] Trudy! 特鲁迪
[04:32] – Trudy! – Sarge! -特鲁迪 -警长
[04:33] Seven minutes since the explosion. 爆炸发生七分钟了
[04:35] Fire has no reads on gas meters. 火灾没有燃气痕迹
[04:37] And we haven’t heard from Platt yet. 也还没有普拉特的消息
[05:12] Betty? Betty? 贝蒂 贝蒂
[05:15] Betty. 贝蒂
[05:28] Sheri? 雪莉
[05:32] Sheri? Sheri? 雪莉 雪莉
[05:34] Hey, it’s going to be okay. 没事的
[05:39] Sheri. Sheri. 雪莉 雪莉
[05:42] Sheri, stay with me. Come on. 雪莉 坚持住
[05:50] It’s okay, Sheri. 没事的 雪莉
[06:02] The exits are blocked. 出口被堵住了
[06:04] We can’t get upstairs. 我们不能上楼
[06:06] We’ll go in here. 我们进这里
[06:11] Come on. 过来
[06:21] Sheri, are you still with me? 雪莉 你还能坚持住吗
[06:24] Sheri. 雪莉
[06:26] Come on, girl. Stay with me. 加油 姑娘 坚持住
[06:47] Stay with me, Sheri. 坚持住 雪莉
[06:53] Come on, girl. 加油 姑娘
[06:59] Okay, girl. 好了 姑娘
[07:00] Breathe. Breathe. 呼吸 呼吸
[07:33] – Breathe, honey. – Fire department. Call out! -呼吸 亲爱的 -消防局 大声呼救
[07:37] Here! 这边
[07:41] Here. 这边
[07:42] Trudy? Trudy. You okay? 特鲁迪 特鲁迪 你没事吧
[07:43] – I’m okay. Get her. – You okay? -我没事 救她 -你没事吧
[07:45] I’m okay. Get her. 我没事 救她
[07:50] – I got her, I got her. – Okay. -我来 我来 -好的
[07:51] – You’re okay? – Yeah, yeah, I’m okay. -你没事吧 -嗯 我没事
[07:53] – Cruz is right behind me. – Okay. -克鲁兹就在我后面 -好的
[07:55] He’s covering the front entrance. 他在前门那里搜救
[07:56] Okay. 好
[07:58] Stay with us, Sheri. Okay. 坚持住 雪莉 好
[07:59] – Hey, you good to go? – Yeah, I’m good to go. -你可以走吗 -可以
[08:01] – You sure? – Good to go. -你确定 -确定
[08:02] All right, just follow me, stay low. 好 跟着我 压低重心
[08:03] I’m gonna get you back to Cruz. 我带你去找克鲁兹
[08:05] He’s gonna take you upstairs, okay? 他会带你上楼的 知道了吗
[08:06] – Yeah. – All right, let’s move. -嗯 -好 我们走
[08:10] Stay with us, Sheri. Here we go. 坚持住 雪莉 我们走
[08:12] Medic! 医生
[08:13] I need a medic! 我需要医生
[08:15] Trudy! 特鲁迪
[08:18] I’m okay. 我没事
[08:19] Sheri’s wounds are from bolts and nails. 雪莉的伤是由螺栓和钉子造成的
[08:21] This was a bombing. First the timer sounded. 这是一起爆炸案 先是计时器响
[08:23] Less than 30 seconds later, the explosion. 紧接着不到三十秒 就发生了爆炸
[08:25] All right, get on the zone. Get 1800 on the scene. 好 做好准备 让1800赶来现场
[08:27] We need Bomb and Arson sweeping for secondary devices. 让爆炸纵火处理人员来清查是否还有其他装置
[08:30] Copy that. 收到
[08:31] – You sure you’re okay? – Go, go, go, go, go. -你确定你没事 -快去
[08:33] – She had a pulse. – Okay, we got it. -她还有脉搏 -好 我们来处理
[08:34] It was steady. She should be okay. 脉象平稳 应该没事
[08:35] Platt. Platt, Platt! We got it. 普拉特 普拉特 普拉特 我们来就行
[08:36] – It’s fine. – Sheri, you’re gonna be okay. -没事的 -雪莉 你会没事的
[08:38] Trudy! 特鲁迪
[08:41] – What the hell happened? – I’m okay. I’m okay. -到底怎么回事 -我没事我没事
[08:44] – I am. I’m okay. – Come on, come on. -我真的没事 -快来 快来
[08:45] – Medic! Give me a blanket. – Yep. -医护人员 给我条毯子 -好
[08:48] No, ma’am. 不 女士
[08:49] Don’t try and speak. We got you. 不要说话 我们会帮助你的
[08:50] – We’re going to the hospital. – Must talk to… -我们这就送你去医院 -必须要跟…
[08:53] Don’t try and speak. 不要说话
[08:55] I won’t go. 我不走
[08:57] – Must talk to cop. – Okay, ma’am, all right. -必须要跟警察说 -好了女士
[08:59] – We’re gonna get you a cop. – No. -我们会给你找警察来的 -不
[09:01] – No. – Antonio. -不 -安东尼奥
[09:02] – Need a cop! – She won’t let us leave -我要警察 -她不让我们走
[09:04] until she talks to a cop. We don’t have time. 除非先跟警察说话 我们没有时间了
[09:05] – We got to move. – I’ll come. -必须赶紧出发 -我跟你们走
[09:06] No. 不
[09:12] Let’s go. Let’s go. 快快快
[09:18] Ma’am, you understand that by continuing to speak 女士 你要明白继续说话
[09:20] you’re putting yourself at risk? 会对你造成生命危险
[09:21] I don’t recommend it. 我不建议你说话
[09:22] – Talk. – I’m here. -说 -我在这里
[09:23] I’m here. I’m here. 我在这里我在这里
[09:26] I’m Antonio Dawson. 我是安东尼奥·道森
[09:27] I’m a detective with the Chicago Police Department. 是芝加哥警署的一名警探
[09:29] Listen, we don’t have to talk right now. 听着 你不必现在说话
[09:31] I want… 我想…
[09:33] I wanna–I want to talk. 我想…我想说
[09:36] Okay, okay. Okay. 好好好
[09:39] There… 有…
[09:40] was a pa–package… 有一个包…包裹
[09:43] – for me. – A package? -给我的 -包裹
[09:46] I think it was… the–the bomb. 我觉得应该是…那个炸弹
[09:52] You think there was a bomb in the package? 你认为包裹里面装有炸弹
[09:54] For you? 是给你的
[09:56] It was delivered to my–my office. 它寄到了我的…我的办公室
[10:00] Okay, okay, okay. 好好好
[10:01] I’ve been threatened. 我被人恐吓了
[10:06] Do you know who sent it? 你知道是谁寄的吗
[10:07] Antonio, her heart rate’s going up. 安东尼奥 她的心率加快了
[10:09] No, but there was a man 不知道 但是有个男人
[10:11] who I…I’ve already seen. 我见…见过
[10:15] – Okay. – 40s. -好 -四十多岁
[10:17] Beard. He… 有胡子 他…
[10:20] Move. 让开
[10:21] What can I do? How can I help? 我能做点什么 能帮上什么忙
[10:23] Put pressure on her neck. 向她的颈部施压
[10:27] There’s a lot of blood coming up. 流了好多血
[10:29] Hey. Hey, Sheri, you hear me? 雪莉 能听见我说话吗
[10:33] Sheri? Stay with me, Sheri! 雪莉 保持清醒 雪莉
[10:38] All right, we got the initial report from Bomb and Arson. 好了 我们拿到了爆炸纵火人员的初步调查
[10:40] It was a single device. 只有一个装置
[10:41] Cardboard box in Sheri’s office. 就在雪莉办公室里的纸盒里
[10:42] IED, nails, glass. 简易爆炸装置 钉子 玻璃
[10:44] We’re lucky no one was standing closer, Sarge. 还好当时没人离炸弹更近 警长
[10:46] Sheri was pronounced at Med. 雪莉已经在医院宣告死亡了
[10:48] She, uh– 她…
[10:49] Injuries were too substantial. 伤势太过严重
[10:51] Two others are in critical condition, 其他两人情况也很危急
[10:53] but they’re both suspected to pull through. 但医生预计他们都能度过危险期
[10:55] There was a dozen more victims but as of right now 还有十多名伤者 但目前看来
[10:56] it looks like Sheri and Betty are our only fatalities. 只有雪莉和贝蒂不幸丧生
[10:58] That bomb was planted in Sheri’s office. 炸弹被放置在了雪莉的办公室
[11:00] She had to be the target. 目标一定就是她
[11:01] She was getting threats too. 她也收到了恐吓信
[11:04] We recovered four emails all sent 我们复原了四封邮件
[11:05] from an anonymous email account. 都是从一个匿名账号发来的
[11:07] Bounced around about a half dozen IPs. 大约转了六个IP地址
[11:09] They’re all death threats. 全都是死亡恐吓
[11:10] “Burn, bitch, burn. Your days are numbered. “烧死吧贱人 死去吧 你没剩几天了
[11:12] You will burn.” That sort of thing. “你马上就会死了”之类的
[11:14] All right, so what do we know about Sheri? 好 我们对雪莉了解多少
[11:16] She’s 26 years old, Northwestern grad, 她今年26岁 西北大学毕业
[11:18] started working for the station as an intern. 以实习生身份开始在这家电视台工作
[11:20] She’d been on the air for two months. 她已经做了两个月的节目了
[11:21] Single, well-liked. Al’s with the family. 单身 人缘很好 埃尔现在和她的家人在一起
[11:24] Trying to track the package. 我们正试图追踪这件包裹
[11:26] Cameras at the entrances of the building 大楼入口处的摄像头只拍到了
[11:27] only captured a man from behind. 一名男子的背影
[11:29] It’s not much, but given that and what Sheri gave us 不算很有用 但根据这个以及雪莉给出的信息
[11:33] I pulled these pod photos. 我调出了这些照片
[11:36] Could be the same guy 可能会是同一个人
[11:38] if he ditches the jacket and the hat. 如果他丢掉了外套和帽子
[11:40] This guy exits the newsroom at 8:42 a.m. 这个人是在早上8:42离开的新闻编辑室
[11:42] Half hour later a pod picks him up across the street. 半小时后一个摄像头拍到他在马路对面
[11:45] It’s eight minutes after the bombing and he’s still there. 这是爆炸发生后八分钟 他还在那里
[11:47] Like, he stayed. 就好像他是一直待在那里的
[11:48] He matches Sheri’s description. 他符合雪莉的描述
[11:49] Yeah, but it’s not enough for visual recognition. 嗯 可这不够我们进行相貌识别
[11:51] Okay, let’s release it to the media. 那我们就把它泄露给媒体
[11:53] It’s a person of interest. Set up a tip line. 说他是嫌疑犯 开通举报专线
[11:55] Are we sure that’s the plan? 确定这个计划可行吗
[11:57] We got two pictures of a guy in the vicinity. 我们只是拿到了附近一个男人的两张照片
[12:00] That’s it. 仅此而已
[12:02] That can go wrong a thousand ways 如果让公众拿到这些照片
[12:03] if the public has it. 事态可能会超出控制
[12:06] I still have Sheri’s blood on me. 我身上还沾着雪莉的血
[12:09] You asking me, it’s worth the risk. 要是问我的话 我认为这个险值得冒
[12:10] Someone’s gonna know who this guy is. 总会有人知道这个人是谁
[12:19] I’ll get on the packs with news affairs. 我这就联系新闻部门
[12:21] Have them release it. 发布这些照片
[12:24] We got something. 查到线索了
[12:26] I interviewed the guard who was working 我问了新闻编辑室
[12:27] the front desk at the news room. 前台的保安
[12:29] He says everyone has to sign in to get inside. 他说所有人必须签字后才能进入
[12:31] He only remembers one delivery from this morning 他记得今天早上只来了一个快递
[12:32] and he was on the phone when the guy came in. 那人进来的时候他正好在打电话
[12:34] But he swears he was white and he had a beard. 但他发誓那个人是白人 还有胡子
[12:36] This guy’s stopped by security 所以这个人在寄送炸弹之前
[12:37] before he delivered the bomb? 被保安拦下来过
[12:39] This guy… 这个人…
[12:41] signed his name in the in-out book. 在出入登记簿上签下了名字
[12:42] Eric Mitchel, he’s a journalist 埃里克·米切尔 是一家
[12:45] at a local entertainment magazine. 当地娱乐杂志社的记者
[12:46] 35, white, beard. 35岁 白人 络腮胡
[12:50] Bring him in. 带他来局里
[12:53] – Nice house for a journalist. – Yeah. -这记者住得可真不错 -是啊
[12:55] I thought journalism was supposed to be extinct. 我还以为新闻业已经彻底完蛋了呢
[12:58] Depends what kind. 得看是哪种新闻了
[12:59] Still have a lot of money 把新闻变成娱乐的人
[13:00] if you make the news entertainment. 还是能挣很多钱的
[13:03] Hey, is that Mitchel? 那个人是米切尔吗
[13:08] Yeah, those are his plates. 对 车牌号是他的
[13:09] SUV is Mitchel. 开SUV的人是米切尔
[13:11] So we’re gonna approach on foot, distract him. 我们打算步行接近 分散他注意力
[13:12] You guys come up behind him. 你们从背后阻截他
[13:15] Copy. We’re moving in now. 收到 这就行动
[13:24] Looks like he shaved his beard. 看来他把胡子给剃了啊
[13:28] – Eric Mitchel. – Yeah? -埃里克·米切尔 -什么事
[13:34] – You okay? – Yeah, I’m good. -你还好吗 -我没事
[13:35] All right, call it in. 快上报
[13:37] 5021 Henry. Emergency. 5021H 紧急情况
[13:38] – We have an explosion at… – You guys good? -发生爆炸… -你们没事吧
[13:40] – Yeah, you? – We got to get him covered up. -没事 你呢 -我们得给他遮一下
[13:42] Ambulance, CFD, Bomb and Arson. 救护车 消防局 爆炸纵火调查局
[13:44] Could be multiple devices. 可能会有多爆炸装置
[13:45] Make sure they block off a two-block radius. 确保警戒线半径有2个街区
[13:47] The entire blast hit him head on. He’s gone. 整个爆炸迎面炸向他 他已经死了
[13:49] Hey. I saw it happen. What can I do? 我看到事故发生了 我能做什么
[13:51] – I was right over there. – Sir, I need you to step back. -我就在那儿 -先生 请你退后
[13:53] – Can I help? – Yeah, I know you want to help -要我帮忙吗 -是 我知道你想帮忙
[13:54] – but I need you to stand back. – What can I do? -但请退后 -我能做什么
[13:55] Thank you. 谢谢配合
[14:08] Okay, Bomb and Arson confirmed 拆弹组和纵火调查组证实了
[14:09] the bomb was wired to the mailbox door. 炸弹是接在信箱门上的
[14:11] It’s possible someone saw the bomb being planted. 可能有人目击到炸弹安装
[14:13] Area Central and Patrol are canvassing the neighborhood. 中心警局和巡逻队在挨家挨户走访
[14:15] We’re running pods against surveillance 我们在查监控上的录像
[14:17] but so far we’ve got nothing. 但目前为止毫无进展
[14:18] We know Eric Mitchel’s not our bomber 我们知道埃里克·米切尔不是设炸弹的人
[14:20] being we just watched him get blown up. 我们刚看到他被炸飞了
[14:22] What the hell are we looking at? 这算什么
[14:23] This son of a bitch led us there. 那个混蛋引我们过去的
[14:25] He’s screwing with us. 他在耍我们
[14:26] He signed in using the name of 他用下一个目标的名字签字
[14:27] his next target so we’d follow. 把我们引上钩
[14:29] That’s right. This is not an isolated incident. 没错 这不是一次独立的事件
[14:32] Okay? This could be the start of a bombing campaign. 好吗 这可能是一系列炸弹活动的开始
[14:36] This guy’s got an agenda. 这个人有自己的计划
[14:38] All right, what do we know about Eric Mitchel. 关于埃里克·米切尔我们知道多少
[14:40] Well, he worked in media 15 years. 他在媒体业工作15年
[14:42] Journalist at an entertainment magazine. 在娱乐杂志做记者
[14:43] There’s no evidence of death threats against him, 没有对他死亡威胁的证据
[14:46] but that doesn’t mean that it didn’t happen 但不代表没有电话或
[14:47] over the phone or face-to-face. 面对面的威胁
[14:48] Bomb and Arson and Homicide 拆弹组 纵火调查组和重案组
[14:49] are digging up more as we speak. 在我们说话这会正在挖出更多消息
[14:52] Seriously, if one more person asks me if I’m okay 说真的 如果再有人问我是不是还好
[14:55] they are not gonna be okay. 他们可不会好过
[14:57] I just want to help. 我只是想帮忙
[14:58] And we’ll take it. 好的
[15:00] Bomb and Arson’s got an update. 拆弹组和纵火调查组有进展了
[15:02] I’ll come with. 我也过去
[15:04] Okay, so we’re gonna go 我们用现有信息
[15:06] – with what we got, okay? – I’m okay. -继续跟进调查 -我没事
[15:07] – Okay. – The bombs themselves, -好 -炸弹信息
[15:09] the IDs of these two victims. 两个受害者的身份信息
[15:11] We know they’re both in the media. 我们知道他们都在媒体工作
[15:12] There’s some connection between these two. 他们之间会有关联
[15:14] There’s a reason they were targeted. 他们被选为目标是有原因的
[15:17] So let’s find the damn nexus before another bomb goes off. 在下一起爆炸案发生前我们要找到关联
[15:20] Come on, Trudy. I’ll give you an update. 来 特鲁迪 我告诉你进展
[15:22] I’m talking clean. 我说明白了
[15:24] This isn’t some teenage wank screwing around 这不是什么顽皮小子用父亲的
[15:26] with his dad’s Home Depot account. 家得宝账户捣蛋
[15:28] The wires, the initiators, the circuit board, 电线 引发器 线路板
[15:30] the soldering alone on these things. 这些东西上面的连接物
[15:33] It’s by someone who knew what they were doing. 是一个明白自己在做什么的人干的
[15:35] Took their time to do it. 是花了时间去做的
[15:36] Devices were personalized 根据他安置炸弹的爆炸位置
[15:37] based on the location he was hitting. 装置都是有个人特征的
[15:39] The first device was an IED relying on a time switch. 第一个装置是基于时间开关器的自制炸弹
[15:42] It was created to invoke as much damage as possible 设计为在封闭空间内
[15:44] within an enclosed space. 引起尽可能大的破坏
[15:46] The ball bearings, the nails, the bolts. 滚珠 钉子 螺栓
[15:48] Plus enough gasoline to spread hefty fire. 加上足够的汽油蔓延大火
[15:51] All right, so that’s different from our second? 那么和第二起不同吗
[15:53] The second is a victim-activated IED. 第二起是受害者激活的自制炸弹
[15:55] It was triggered when Mitchel opened up his mailbox. 米切尔打开信箱就会引发爆炸
[15:57] So two different models but you’re saying this is one guy? 所以两个不同的模式 但你说是一个人所为
[16:00] Yeah, it’s the exact same materials, 对 是完全一样的原料
[16:02] same signature. It’s like handwriting. 一样的特征 就和手写笔迹一样
[16:03] Same brain built both of these things. 一个人设计出这两样东西
[16:05] Okay, so these bolts, the nails, the wires 好 那这些螺栓 钉子 电线
[16:07] the gasoline even, I can purchase 甚至汽油 我都可以在
[16:08] that stuff at a hardware store, right? 五金店买到 对吧
[16:10] You could but you couldn’t buy the C-4. 可以 但你买不到C4炸药
[16:14] Both bombs used military-grade C-4. 两个炸弹都用的军用级别的C4
[16:18] All right, you can’t buy that kind of C-4 你在街边买不到那种
[16:20] over the counter, and the military keeps strict records C4炸药 而军方有详尽的
[16:22] – on theft and storage. – It had to be either stolen -失窃和保存记录 -在黑市上
[16:24] or bought on the black market. 肯定有偷窃或买卖信息
[16:25] I’m digging at an angle with ATF. 我在烟酒枪支管理局顺着这个方向查
[16:27] Yeah, rest of the bomb components 剩下的炸弹零件
[16:28] are gonna be hard to track. They’re generic. 就很难查了 都是随处可见的
[16:30] – Sold in hundreds of stores. – All right. -到处都能买到 -好
[16:31] Where are we at with the connection? 他们之间的关联查得怎么样
[16:33] Nowhere. Eric and Sheri never worked together. 没有 埃里克和雪莉没有工作交集
[16:36] They never reported on the same story. 没有做过同一则报道
[16:37] There’s no evidence they really even knew each other. 都没有证据表明他们互相认识
[16:39] Antonio, your tip line sparked something, 安东尼奥 你的热线电话有消息了
[16:41] but we got to move fast. 但我们要快点行动
[16:42] Somebody called in, identified the pod photos. 有人打进来 指认了探头里的照片
[16:45] Mark Tremon. Height, weight. 马克·特莱蒙 身高 体重
[16:47] Match everything the tech lab already told us about. 和技术部告诉我们的相符
[16:49] He worked security at the news station for two years 他在新闻站点做安保两年了
[16:51] and he went to Illinois State 而且他去伊利诺斯州的时间
[16:53] the same time Eric Mitchel did. 和埃里克·米切尔一样
[16:54] That’s the nexus between our victims, 这就是两个受害者间的关联
[16:56] but that’s not even the crazy part. 但还不是最惊人的部分
[16:59] He’s army, Sarge. 他是军人 警长
[17:00] Did a tour in Iraq. EOD. 在伊拉克服役过 EOD
[17:03] Explosive Ordinance Disposal. 拆弹处理小组
[17:07] All right, you two round robin? 你俩去调查他吗
[17:08] Burgess and Ruzek are already headed to his house, 伯吉斯和鲁塞克已经在去他家的路上了
[17:10] but we need to move 但我们要快点
[17:11] because the Internet is blowing him up. 因为网络上都炸了
[17:13] They already ID’d the photos. 他们已经认出照片了
[17:14] He gonna see us coming. 他会知道我们来的
[17:15] I’ll meet them there. 我去那边和他们碰头
[17:16] Nice work. 干得好
[17:19] Our phone’s been ringing off the hook. 我们的电话响个没完
[17:21] We just need to bring your husband in 我们要带你丈夫走
[17:22] – to ask a few questions. – What is all that? -问几个问题 -怎么回事
[17:24] Ma’am, your husband. Do you know where he is? 女士 你丈夫 你知道他在哪儿吗
[17:25] We’re not giving you consent to enter our home. 你们不可以进我家
[17:27] Sir, can you step outside, please? 先生 您可以出来吗
[17:28] No, I’m not stepping anywhere. 不 我哪里也不去
[17:29] What the hell is going on? 怎么回事
[17:31] I want to see both of your hands! 举起手来
[17:32] You got to be kidding me. 开玩笑吧
[17:33] Get away from my daughter! 别拦住我女儿
[17:34] Just come through, baby. 过来 姑娘
[17:36] She can come through. 她可以过来
[17:37] Don’t put your hands on my daughter. 别碰我女儿
[17:38] – Let her -Hey, man! -让她 -别碰她
[17:40] Hey! Hey! Don’t touch my daughter! 别碰我女儿
[17:42] – Dad, dad! – Hey, don’t touch my daughter. -爸爸 -别碰我女儿
[17:45] Don’t touch my daughter! 别碰我女儿
[17:46] – No! – Get off of me! -不 -放开我
[17:47] – Calm down! – Get off me! -冷静 -放开我
[17:48] – It’s all right, baby. – You’re fine. -没事的 -没事的
[17:49] It’s all right, baby. 没事的 女儿
[17:52] – You got his hands? – Get off me. -抓住他的手了吗 -放开我
[17:56] I don’t want him here. 我不想他在这里
[17:58] Okay. 好
[18:00] I got to tell you though, this room you’re in? 但我告诉你 现在你在这房间里
[18:04] It’s not a place you get a lot of things you want. 不是你想怎样就怎样
[18:08] I mean, you know why you’re here, right? 你知道自己为什么在这里吧
[18:09] I’ve already been interviewed twice. 我已经被审过两次了
[18:11] Two of your detectives. 你们的两个警探
[18:13] Well you’re gonna talk to me now. 现在你得跟我说
[18:14] I’m here because of you. 我在这里是因为你
[18:16] Police tweet out a picture of me. 警方把我的照片通过推特发出去
[18:17] Push me to the ground, put me in this chair– 把我按在地上 按在这椅子上
[18:19] You’re here ’cause of them. 你在这里是因为他们
[18:22] Three bombing victims, one day. 一天内的3位爆炸受害者
[18:27] I told your officers, I was at that news station 我告诉过你们警官 我当时在新闻站点
[18:30] to get someone to fill out a form of reference. 让别人填写推荐信表格
[18:32] Yeah, well the problem is 问题是
[18:33] we can’t find any evidence of that. 我们没发现相关证据
[18:35] You don’t have the form, and no one remembers. 你没有表格 也没人记得
[18:38] I threw it out! 我把它扔了
[18:40] I walked in there. Old boss wasn’t there. 我走进去 以前的老板不在
[18:42] So I walked out. 我就出去了
[18:44] The Internet tells you I’m some villain 网上说我是恶人
[18:45] and you believe it? 你们就信了
[18:47] I’m a regular guy. 我是个普通人
[18:49] You’re not a regular guy. 你不是普通人
[18:51] You’re a guy who was at the scene 警戒线围住的时候
[18:53] of an explosion that was cordoned off. 你在爆炸现场
[18:55] Do you know what a police cordon is? 你知道警戒线吗
[18:58] All witnesses and civilians go into holding, 所有目击者和市民都在包围内
[19:00] and you weren’t in holding, which means you bypassed 而你不在 说明你绕过了
[19:02] the police department cordon. 警戒线
[19:04] I had to get back home to my kid. 我得回家照顾孩子
[19:05] You’re a guy who knew Sheri, 你认识雪莉
[19:08] knew Eric. 也认识埃里克
[19:10] – Who the hell is Eric? – He went to ISU with you. -埃里克是谁 -他是你爱荷华州立大学的同学
[19:12] What? I went to school for like a month. 什么 我就上了一个月的学
[19:14] That’s access to both our victims. 这是你跟两名受害者的关联
[19:15] – This is bull– – And you were EOD. -满嘴放屁… -你以前是拆弹小组的
[19:19] Excuse me? 你说什么
[19:20] You know IEDs! 你了解简易爆炸装置
[19:22] Right? 是吗
[19:24] You defused them. 你就是拆他们的
[19:27] I’ll bet you can make them. 我打赌你也会造
[19:31] – Give me a lawyer. – The more you talk to us -我要律师 -你说得越多
[19:33] – the easier it is– – Get a damn lawyer. -越容易… -我要律师
[19:42] All right, tell me we got something 告诉我有进展了
[19:43] ’cause Mark ain’t talking 因为马克什么都没说
[19:45] and we don’t have enough to charge. 我们没有足够的证据起诉他
[19:46] Well, the nexus between Mark 马克和受害者之间
[19:48] and the victims is real, 的确有联系
[19:49] but it’s just not tight enough 但是还不够紧到
[19:50] to connect him to Eric. 把他和埃里克联系起来
[19:51] Outside of ISU, 除了爱荷华州立大学
[19:53] there’s no real link. 他们之间并没有联系
[19:54] All right, what about the C-4? 好了 C4呢
[19:55] ATF’s report says this particular batch of C-4 烟酒枪支管理局的报告说这批特殊的C4
[19:58] was made six years ago. 是6年前制造的
[19:59] Multiple blocks were reported stolen 2012年很多地区的制造商
[20:01] from the manufacturer in 2012. 上报被偷
[20:03] Oh, 2012? 2012年
[20:05] So we’re six years behind the lead. 所以我们现在落后这个线索6年
[20:07] No, I got a guy in ATF. 不 我在烟酒枪支管理局有人
[20:08] I’ll catch us up. 我打听一下帮咱们赶上进度
[20:09] Do we have anything I can use as leverage on this guy? 我们有什么可以用到这家伙身上的筹码吗
[20:12] Mark’s got a DUI from last year. 马克去年酒驾
[20:13] He chewed out the arresting officer. 他骂了逮捕他的警官
[20:15] He’s an angry guy. 他是个易怒的人
[20:17] But a lot of people are angry, 但是很多人都易怒
[20:18] especially after a few beers. 特别是喝了几杯之后
[20:19] Doesn’t mean they build bombs. 并不意味着他们会制造炸弹
[20:21] Look, if we’re not finding anything 如果我们什么都找不到的话
[20:22] then maybe we’re looking in the wrong place. 也许我们查错方向了
[20:24] This guy’s house was cleared of any bomb-making materials. 这家伙家里没有任何制作炸弹的材料
[20:27] And the security guard at the news station 而且新闻台的保安
[20:29] said he couldn’t pick him out of a line up. 对他并没有印象
[20:30] To be fair, the guard at the station 说句公道话 新闻台的保安怀疑
[20:31] doubted he could ID the guy at all. 自己根本认不出那家伙
[20:33] He said he didn’t get a good look. 他说他没有看清楚
[20:35] And Mark has no explanation 马克无法解释
[20:36] why he stood outside the bombing for eight minutes. 他为什么在爆炸现场外站了八分钟
[20:38] Mark’s got a distinguished service cross. 马克获得过卓越服役十字勋章
[20:40] You know that doesn’t mean anything. 那并不意味着什么
[20:41] It means he fought for the country and it means 那意味着他为国而战
[20:42] I give him the benefit of the doubt, all right? 意味着我目前假定他是无罪的 好吗
[20:43] Maybe we’re looking in the wrong place. 也许我们的调查方向错了
[20:45] I think these connections seem pretty strained. 我觉得这些联系很勉强
[20:47] – Jay, look– – All right. -杰 听着 -好了
[20:49] Then cement or clear them. 要么定罪要么无罪释放
[20:54] Do a psychological autopsy on Mark. 给马克做个心理解剖
[20:56] Anyone he’s talked to in the last week. 在过去的一周和他说过话的人
[20:58] Anyone who can speak to his behavior. 任何可以解释他的行为的人
[21:01] Copy that. 收到
[21:02] If Mark is our man, someone’s gonna know it. 如果马克就是我们要找的人 肯定有人知道
[21:08] What’s all that? 那是什么
[21:10] Tracking Mark on social media. 在社交媒体上追踪马克
[21:11] A lot of people coming out the woodwork saying 很多人跳出来说
[21:13] they saw it coming, 他们早知道会这样
[21:14] and so I’m trying to verify if any of it’s true. 所以我在核实有没有人说的是真话
[21:16] – And? – So far, nothing. -结果呢 -目前为止 没有进展
[21:18] Trolls jumping on the bandwagon. 都是些见风使舵的键盘侠
[21:19] 真是难以相信他可能会逍遥法外 这家伙向来都是个烂人
[21:21] People love to watch things burn. 人们喜欢火上浇油
[21:26] 马克 你怎么可以这么做 我希望你在地狱里腐烂 逮捕这个垃圾 干倒这傻逼 是什么让你伤害这些人的
[21:30] Yeah, Mark’s phone records indicate that we’re friends 是 马克的通话记录显示我们是朋友
[21:33] ’cause we are. 因为我们的确是朋友
[21:34] You worked at WNMZ together, yeah? 你们一起在WNMZ工作过 是吗
[21:36] I was there for a month. Didn’t work out. 我在那待了一个月 并没有留下
[21:38] Look, guys, I can’t do anything to help you. 我没什么能帮到你们的
[21:40] And I’m at my job. 我还要工作
[21:42] We’re an hour late getting this shipment out. 我们已经晚交货一个小时了
[21:43] Okay, well, we just got a few quick questions 好吧 我们只有几个问题 很快就好
[21:45] and then you can do your thing, dawg. 然后你就可以做自己的事了 哥们
[21:46] Did you talk to Mark at all this week? 你这周和马克说过话吗
[21:48] About his bike. And his kid. 关于他的车 孩子
[21:51] Okay, did he seem off to you at all? 在你看来他有什么不正常的吗
[21:53] Was his behavior different in any way? 他的行为有什么不同吗
[21:56] Did he seem like he was gonna blow up a couple of buildings? 他看起来像是要去炸几栋楼的样子吗
[21:58] No, he didn’t. 并没有
[22:00] Mark gets hot, but he’s not hard. 马克很易怒 但是他并不是个冷酷无情的人
[22:03] He never even talked to that news lady. 他甚至都没有和那个播新闻的女的说过话
[22:04] If anything, he protected her. 如果有什么的话 也是他在保护她
[22:06] He tried to protect Sheri, you saw this? 他想保护雪莉 你看到了吗
[22:08] Look, some guy came in to talked to Sheri. 有人进来和雪莉说话
[22:10] He was all jacked up and screaming about something 他很反常 大叫着什么
[22:12] she wrote or some news blog or gossip blog or something, 她写的新闻博客 八卦博客还是什么的
[22:16] and Mark forced him from the building. 马克强迫他离开了大楼
[22:18] Okay, when was this and what did he look like? 这是什么时候的事 他长什么样
[22:21] It was a white guy, about my age. 白人 和我差不多大
[22:23] I think he had a beard. 我记得他有胡子
[22:26] – Okay. – Thank you. -好 -谢谢
[22:30] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[22:32] Giving Shuman a bathroom break? 舒曼要去趟洗手间
[22:34] How is it every time I give Shuman desk assignment 怎么我每次一给舒曼分配任务
[22:36] his bladder fails him? Hey, Wallace. 他就要上厕所 你好 华莱士
[22:38] You know, if there was ever a day to take off 如果要选择一天休息的话
[22:41] it would be the day after someone tried to blow you up. 一定是在有人想要炸飞你后的那天
[22:44] You could take a day, you know. Get your hair done. 你可以休息一天的 整理整理你的头发
[22:46] – What’s wrong with my hair? – Not a thing. -我的头发怎么了 -没什么
[22:48] Not a thing. Just something people do. 没什么 就是人们会做的事
[22:49] 又一个因为假新闻被炸的无辜的人 芝加哥警署还有做假新闻的犯罪者 都会被炸成灰烬
[22:52] Like my grandmother, she takes a day and get her hair done. 就像我祖母 她在她做了头发之后休息了一天
[22:54] – Not that I am in anyway… – Burgess, Burgess. -并不是说我… -伯吉斯 伯吉斯
[22:55] – Referring to you as my grand– – Burgess! -说我祖… -伯吉斯
[22:58] Everyone! 所有人
[23:00] Don’t key your radios. Don’t touch your phones. 不要用无线电 不要碰你的手机
[23:03] Burgess, I want you to go downstairs 伯吉斯 我要你下楼
[23:05] shackle up the prisoners and lead them outside. 把囚犯都铐起来 带他们出去
[23:07] I’ll evacuate upstairs. 我疏散楼上
[23:08] We need to clear the district now. 我们现在得疏散这个区域
[23:19] Device has been defused. 炸弹已经拆除了
[23:20] We’re doing a sweep for any secondary devices. 我们正在搜查 看看还有没有别的装置
[23:22] We’ll get you in as soon as we can. 我们会尽快让你们进去的
[23:24] Do we know what it was? 知道是什么了吗
[23:25] Uh, some cheap, crude IED. 某种廉价 粗糙的简易爆炸装置
[23:27] I don’t think the thing would have gone off. 我觉得那玩意不会爆炸的
[23:29] That doesn’t fit with our offender. 和我们的罪犯不符
[23:31] It does and it doesn’t. 有符合的地方也有不符合的地方
[23:32] Same material. Same signature. 同样的材料 同样的标记
[23:34] We’ll investigate the components, 我们会调查成分
[23:36] but this is him. 但是就是他
[23:37] Just built this one fast. 只是很快做了这个
[23:39] Get you in as soon as we can. 会尽快让你们进去的
[23:43] Built it fast. 很快做好
[23:44] We pissed him off. 我们把他惹急了
[23:51] He gave us a lead. Let’s not waste it. 他给我们留下了线索 别浪费了
[23:53] That device came from somewhere. 那炸弹肯定能查到出处
[23:54] Give me a second. All right, we’re at a zero with delivery. 等我一下 好 快递方没有线索
[23:57] The device was delivered and mailed 炸弹是通过私人下单
[23:59] from a UPS store by a private shipper. 用优比速快递交付和运送的
[24:01] The order for pickup was made online 单子是网上下单的
[24:02] with a prepaid money card. Yeah, I’m back. 用的是预付货币卡 好 继续说吧
[24:04] Customer requested the box be picked up 顾客要求到
[24:06] at a residential address on Sheirdan. 谢尔单的一处住宅取件
[24:08] – House is vacant. – Check the deeds. -房子是空的 -查一下房契
[24:09] Run every single property owner in the past two decades. 查一下过去二十年经手的每一个业主
[24:12] – Yeah. – Box and device are being rushed through for DNA, -好 -给盒子和炸弹匆匆验了一下DNA
[24:15] but it was wiped with bleach. 但被用漂白剂抹掉了
[24:16] Bomb squad said same materials 拆弹小组说和另两个炸弹
[24:18] as our other two devices. 用的是一样的材料
[24:19] It’s generic, store bought. 很普通 在商店就能买到
[24:20] We’d be running down dead-ends. 我们走到死胡同里了
[24:21] Well, run them anyway. 继续查
[24:22] We don’t assume anything is dead until we pronounce it. 在我们宣告之前没有什么死胡同
[24:25] I got copies of the note that was on the packing slip. 我拿到装箱单上便条的副本了
[24:29] “Once again an innocent man blown up “又一个因为假新闻
[24:31] by the engine of fake news. 被炸的无辜的人
[24:32] The CPD, further perpetrators 芝加哥警署 还有做假新闻的
[24:34] of the fake news engine will burn.” 犯罪者都会被炸成灰烬”
[24:37] He’s talking about Mark. 他说的是马克
[24:38] The security guard? 那个保安
[24:40] Mark’s got to be the innocent man. 马克是无辜的
[24:41] “Once again.” “Once again.” I mean… “又一次” “又一次”
[24:44] He’s referring to fake news 他这么说假新闻
[24:45] as if it’s blown up someone close to him before. 好像跟他亲近的人被它害过
[24:47] – It’s personal. – Found it. -这是私怨 -找到了
[24:49] The gossip blog Mark’s friend mentioned. 马克的朋友提到的八卦博客
[24:51] Sheri never officially worked for one. 雪莉没有正式去工作过
[24:53] But there was a blog. “The Chicago Scoop.” 但有一个博客 “芝加哥独家新闻”
[24:56] It was active Sheri’s last two years at Northwestern. 两年前雪莉在西北部时它很活跃
[24:58] The site reported on gossip, scandal, 这个网站报导八卦 丑闻
[25:00] anything that was pull-the-rug worthy. 任何值得一扒的事情
[25:02] Whole thing was anonymous, but the historical data, 所有的东西都是匿名的 但历史记录
[25:05] IPs, it was Sheri. She ran it. IP地址 是雪莉 她在运营
[25:08] Sheri wrote a story there that tore someone’s life apart. 雪莉在上面写了一个毁人生活的故事
[25:12] And Eric reported on that same story. 埃里克也报导了同一个故事
[25:14] I mean, that would fit. 那就对了
[25:17] All right, let’s run with it. 好 我们查查看
[25:21] So we’re not gonna hold Mark on the whole 48, right? 所以我们不用把马克关48小时 对吗
[25:23] He was in custody when the bomb was sent. 炸弹送来时他已经被拘留了
[25:25] Doesn’t fit the profile, 不符合侧写
[25:26] and he’s got a wife and a daughter at home. 而且他家里有妻有女
[25:28] Yeah, I know, but new profile or not 是的 我知道 但不管有没有新的侧写
[25:30] we haven’t cleared him fully yet, so… 我们都还没完全洗清他的嫌疑 所以
[25:33] What? 什么
[25:34] His life’s getting destroyed online. 他的人生就要被网络给毁了
[25:36] Yeah. 是的
[25:37] I mean, one more day won’t change that, so. 再多一天也是一样 所以
[25:52] – You look good. – No, I don’t. -你气色不错 -并没有
[25:54] Rebecca left me. 丽贝卡离开我了
[25:56] Now all I do is eat Pizza Hut 现在我天天吃必胜客
[25:57] and watch reruns of “M.A.S.H.” 看美剧重播
[26:00] This didn’t come from me. 这个不是我给你的
[26:02] Guys in my unit are running a case on this dealer, 我们组在查一个跟这个贩子有关的案子
[26:05] so I wanna play it close to the vest. 所以我想低调一点
[26:08] Ali Beron. He big time? 阿里·贝龙 他很厉害吗
[26:11] Decent. 还行吧
[26:12] Mostly deals in artillery, 大部分时间在买卖火炮
[26:14] but he was selling C-4 a year ago. 但一年前他在卖C4
[26:17] It was your stuff. 是你们要找的东西
[26:18] Now, we were gonna make him, but he got tipped. 我们本来想抓他 但他听到了风声
[26:20] By the time we got to his Midwest hub, place was empty. 我们到他在中西部的老窝时那里已经空了
[26:23] We know where the C-4’s at, huh? 知道炸弹在哪儿吧
[26:27] If we had a tip, we would have given it to you. 如果有消息 早就给你了
[26:29] But we’re getting close to the nailing Ali 但我们离高手阿里越来越近了
[26:31] because this small time fence in Indianapolis 因为印第安纳波利斯的一个小道消息
[26:34] says he bought three RPGs from him a year ago, cheap. 说他在他那买了三个火箭推进榴弹 很便宜
[26:38] Said there’s more to buy, 说他那还卖别的
[26:39] but he was only interested in the heavy stuff. 但他只对重型武器感兴趣
[26:41] So I’m looking for a small-time fence. 所以我要找一个小道消息源
[26:43] Honestly, the guy selling the C-4s 说实话 卖C4那家伙
[26:45] probably some dude hocking it from his garage. 可能是从他仓库里拿来的
[26:47] Ali just wanted to dump his product. 阿里想要甩货
[26:50] Gonna be a needle in a lot of low-life hay. 肯定会在社会底层见缝插针
[26:53] Well, low-life hay’s where I live. 我就在社会底层
[26:57] So we think that Eric and Sheri were targeted 所以我们认为埃里克和雪莉成为目标
[27:00] for a story that they both reported on 是因为他们都报导了
[27:02] something inflammatory. 煽动性新闻
[27:05] Being as Sheri wrote over 300 articles for her blog 雪莉在博客里写那三百多篇文章时
[27:08] while Eric worked here at the Telegraph, so… 埃里克正在”电讯报”上班 所以
[27:10] We were hoping that one of these would jump out at you 我们想着也许你会想起来这里面
[27:13] as a story that Eric would have worked on too. 有也埃里克写过的故事
[27:15] I’m sorry, most of Sheri’s articles 对不起 雪莉的文章大部分都是
[27:16] are pop culture and gossip. 流行文化和八卦
[27:18] When Eric worked here he was a stringer. 埃里克在这时做的是特约记者
[27:20] – He chased crime stories? – Homicides. -他跟踪报导犯罪故事吗 -凶杀案
[27:22] Englewood, Garfield Park, daily blood and bullets. 恩格尔伍德 加菲公园 血案枪战
[27:25] It would have to be something with enough weight 必须得是严重到能毁掉
[27:27] to disrupt someone’s life. 一个人的生活的事
[27:28] Didn’t Eric run the Larry Shepard story? 埃里克不是写过拉里·谢帕德的故事吗
[27:31] – What story was that? – Shepard. -什么故事 -谢帕德
[27:33] He was a reporter here, investigative journalist. 他以前是这里的记者 调查记者
[27:35] Was a good guy, fired about two years ago. 是个好人 大概两年前被解雇了
[27:37] Why was he fired? 他为什么被解雇
[27:40] Shepard had been reporting on a murder 谢帕德一直在报导一件谋杀案
[27:42] and then rumors started circulating at other outlets 然后其它地方开始谣言四起
[27:46] that he was in some way… 说其实是他…
[27:48] that he had murdered the woman. 谋杀了那个人
[27:50] A journalist being accused of the very crime he was reporting? 一个记者被指控犯下了他正在报导的案子
[27:53] – You can imagine. – That got press time? -你可以想象 -这事被报导了吗
[27:55] Lots of it. 很多
[27:56] Look, our paper did the right thing. 我们报社没做错
[27:58] It was a PR nightmare. They had to fire Shepard. 那简直是公关噩梦 他们只能解雇谢帕德
[28:01] Okay, so Shepard got arrested for the murder? 好的 所以谢帕德因为谋杀被捕了吗
[28:03] No. God, no. 不是 天啊 不是
[28:05] It was nonsense. 根本是无稽之谈
[28:07] So you guys blew up your reporter’s career 所以你们因为一个假新闻
[28:11] based on fake news. 毁了自家记者的事业
[28:13] Yeah, he never forgave us for that. 是的 他永远不会原谅我们
[28:15] His own paper, his own column. 他自己的报社 自己的专栏
[28:16] I saw him a couple of weeks ago on the L. 我几周前在地铁看到他
[28:18] Started yelling when he saw me. 他一看到我就大喊大叫
[28:20] Larry Shepard. White male, 40s, beard. 拉里·谢帕德 四十几岁有胡须的白人男性
[28:24] It matches. 符合特征
[28:31] Go dark. 关灯
[29:45] Hold. 停
[29:50] Go. 走
[31:01] Hey, Sarge, put a BOLO out on every car Shepard’s ever owned. 警长 谢帕德名下的每辆车都发出通缉了
[31:04] Canvassing every neighborhood he’s ever lived in. 他住过的小区都去走访过了
[31:06] Area Central’s talking to friends and family, 中心区在约谈亲朋
[31:08] but, boss, I got to tell you this guy, 但是老大 我得说 这个人
[31:09] he was prepared for this. 他准备得很充分
[31:11] He hasn’t used his cell phone in over three months. 过去三个月他没有用过自己的手机
[31:13] Not a single credit card. CTA hit nothing. 一张信用卡都没 交管局什么都没查到
[31:15] He wiped his social media, bank accounts, email. 他清空了他的社交网站 银行账户 邮箱
[31:19] This guy’s living in the dark. 这家伙就活在暗处
[31:20] I don’t know how we’re gonna find him. 我不知道我们要怎么才能找到他
[31:22] – Sergeant. – Yeah. -警长 -嗯
[31:23] Dawson and Upton are sitting on Shepard’s house, no movement. 道森和厄普顿一直待在谢帕德家里 没动静
[31:26] Yeah, I doubt there will be. All right. 是吧 我怀疑以后也没有 好的
[31:28] Just walk me through what we know. 把我们知道的告诉我
[31:30] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好的
[31:31] Two years ago Shepard was investigating the brutal murder 两年前谢帕德在调查鸦林镇
[31:34] of this young woman in Ravenswood. 一位年轻女性被残忍杀害的案子
[31:35] – Okay. – Sheri, -好的 -雪莉
[31:37] while working her blog, noticed, 在经营自己的博客时发现了
[31:39] I guess you would call it, an obsessive bent to his story 你应该会说 强制扭曲了他的故事
[31:41] because in multiple articles Shepard refers to her beauty, radiance. 因为雪莉在好几篇文章里提到了她漂亮有魅力
[31:44] Sheri thought it was off. 雪莉觉得奇怪
[31:46] So she dug into it. 所以就深挖了一下
[31:47] She found out Shepard 她发现谢帕德
[31:49] knew the woman who was murdered. 认识被杀的女性
[31:50] She wrote a tweet in her blog. 她就在推特里写了一条信息
[31:52] A joke accusing Shepard of the crime. 开玩笑说是谢帕德犯的案
[31:55] “I went ahead and solved the Ravenswood murder. “我调查并破了鸦林镇的谋杀案
[31:57] Here’s a clue: Where was Shepard the night of?” 线索如下 谢帕德当晚在哪里”
[32:00] So she was murdered over this two-sentence joke? 所以她就因为一个两句话的玩笑被杀了吗
[32:02] Yeah, she never wrote anything else on Shepard. 是的 她从没写过其它关于谢帕德的东西
[32:04] Never even met him. 也没见过他
[32:05] She was killed over those 140 characters. 她就因为这几个字被杀了
[32:07] The tweet gets spread, picked up, reported, 这条推特被传播出去 大肆报道
[32:09] and then Shepard, he gets fired. 然后谢帕德就被解雇了
[32:11] Our people investigated him. 我们的人调查过他
[32:12] They found almost none of it was true. 他们发现没一个字是真的
[32:13] I read the homicide report. 我看了凶杀报告
[32:15] They basically cleared him from the jump. 他们几乎马上洗脱了他的嫌疑
[32:17] They found the real killer a couple months later. 两个月后他们找到了真正的凶手
[32:19] Yeah, didn’t matter though. 是的 没用了
[32:20] Shepard couldn’t get another job. 谢帕德找不到别的工作
[32:22] His wife left him, then three months ago 他的妻子离开了他 然后三个月前
[32:23] she commits suicide. 她自杀了
[32:24] I guess he just broke. 我想他应该是崩溃了
[32:26] He did try to erase his digital footprint, 他想要清除自己的电子痕迹
[32:28] but CPIK was able to pull this from a deleted account. 但信息调查部从一个被删的账户找到了这个
[32:32] There comes a time when people pay, 人总会付出代价
[32:34] when their actions matter, 为自己的行为
[32:36] when the libel they spit into the ether 为自己在虚拟世界诽谤别人时
[32:38] of a virtual landscape has a reckoning. 所吐出的口水 这些账都会清算
[32:41] Journalism needs to be accountable. 新闻行业必须要负起责任
[32:44] People need to be responsible. 人必须得有责任心
[32:46] All right, so he goes on like that for quite a while. 所以他这样已经有一段时间了
[32:50] Do we know where he’s gonna be hitting next? 我们知道他接下来会袭击哪里吗
[32:52] If we assume that he’s gonna target 如果我们假设他会把
[32:53] a journalist that reported on him, 报导过他的记者作为下一个目标
[32:55] then we got these half a dozen possities. 那可能的人是这六个
[32:57] Now, we’re trying to round these people up, but– 现在 我们想把这些人聚集起来
[32:59] Shepard could have bombs planted already. 谢帕德可能已经布置好了炸弹
[33:01] – Right. – So we’re like seven steps behind this guy. -是的 -所以我们大概落后这家伙七步
[33:05] All right, let’s make it a priority. 好 现在这是第一要案
[33:06] Bring in anyone who might be a target. 把所有可能是目标的人都带回来
[33:08] All right, I got a guy who might know where Shepard 我有个人可能知道谢帕德在哪里
[33:10] bought his C-4. I had Tact bring him in. 买的C4 我让人带他来了
[33:12] – Could use a second. – Yeah. -需要个人跟我一起 -好
[33:16] – Put the rest of that thing on. – You got it. -都打开 -好
[33:18] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[33:19] I don’t have to talk to you anymore. 我不用再跟你说话了
[33:21] I worked that case off. 我已经跟那个案子没关系了
[33:22] – I just got a couple of questions- – No, no! I’m better now. -我只是有几个问题 -不不 我现在变好了
[33:25] Listen, the thing is, all my CIs, 听着 重点是 我所有的线人
[33:27] they pointed me to you, Malcolm. 都让我找你 马尔科姆
[33:30] They say that you’re still busy. 他们说你还忙着
[33:32] No, I ain’t. I’m better. 不是了 我变好了
[33:33] No, they say you’re still making your little gadgets. 不 他们说你还在做你的小玩意儿
[33:37] So now all I need is 我就只需要
[33:38] the name of a small time fence dealing C-4. 贩卖C4的一个小贩子的名字
[33:40] No, I don’t make weapons no more. I’m better. 不 我不造武器了 我变好了
[33:42] Is that a cell phone? 那是手机吗
[33:44] You can’t bring that near me, okay? You can’t. 不能让那个靠近我 好吗 不行
[33:46] I can’t be around those things. This is how it’s gonna end. 我不能接触手机 否则就完了
[33:48] – This is how it’s all gonna end. – Okay, okay, -否则就完了 -好 好
[33:51] I’ll put it away. 我收起来
[33:53] – He give you anything? – No. -他告诉你什么了吗 -没有
[33:55] Come on. All we need is a name, Malcolm. 拜托 我们就只要一个名字 马尔科姆
[33:57] No, I told you. I’m better now. 我说过了 我现在变好了
[34:01] You don’t have a choice I guess. 我猜你别无选择
[34:03] He’s gonna–he’s gonna search your place, Malcolm. 他会去搜查你的住处 马尔科姆
[34:07] Now, if he finds anything that violates your parole, 如果让他找到任何违反你假释规定的东西
[34:10] chemicals, weapons, whatever, 化学品 武器等等
[34:12] he’s gonna take it. 他都会拿走
[34:15] Or you can just give us a name 或者你可以告诉我们一个名字
[34:16] and you get to go home like you never saw us. 然后你跟没见过我们一样回你的家
[34:24] – All right. – What kind? -好 -什么样的
[34:28] Military grade in bricks. 块状军用炸药
[34:31] Manufactured in 2012. 2012年制造
[34:34] Small time fence would have probably 那个小贩子可能
[34:35] just started selling it this year. 今年才开始卖
[34:40] George Lehr. 乔治·李尔
[34:42] George Lehr. We met this prick. 乔治·李尔 我们见过这个混蛋
[34:45] He was a witness at Eric Mitchel’s explosion. 他是埃里克·米切尔爆炸案的目击者
[34:47] He offered to help us. 他主动提出帮我们
[34:48] We had him fill out a witness report on the scene, 我们让他在现场填了目击者报告
[34:50] made him give a driver’s license. 还让他留了驾照信息
[34:52] Adam and I checked out his ID by the way. 我和亚当顺道查了他的身份证
[34:53] – It’s legit. – But he’s our fence. Sold the C-4 Shepard’s using. -是合法的 -但他是卖谢帕德用的C4的贩子
[34:56] Which means they were in contact. 也就是说他们有联系
[34:58] Okay, we know this how? 何以见得
[34:59] Messages on Lehr’s Facebook timeline. 李尔脸书时间线上的信息
[35:02] Five in two months, each one posted 两个月有五条 每条都是用
[35:04] from a different dummy profile. 不同的小号发的
[35:05] Then three days ago another dummy profile 三天前另一个小号
[35:07] posted nothing but an email address. 只发了一个邮箱地址
[35:09] The email address has since been shut down, 那个邮箱地址已经关了
[35:11] but I think it was Shepard. 但我觉得是谢帕德的
[35:13] All right. So you want to take him? 好 要去抓他吗
[35:15] No. 不
[35:16] I mean, we finally got a lead to Shepard. 我们好不容易查到了谢帕德的线索
[35:19] I don’t want to blow it. 我不想搞砸
[35:20] Look, get coverts on Lehr’s house. 暗中搜查李尔的房子
[35:22] Find out everything about this guy. 尽可能找到关于这家伙的信息
[35:25] If these two are on contact, we got to figure out 如果他们两个有联系 那我们得想办法
[35:26] a way to get ahead of it without Lehr knowing. 在李尔不知道的情况下先下手
[35:32] Hey, you should probably go ahead and release Mark. 你应该去释放马克了
[35:47] I made myself real damn clear 我说得很清楚了
[35:48] I’m not talking to anyone without my lawyer 没有律师坐在我旁边
[35:50] sitting next to me. 我不会跟任何人说话
[35:52] Not here to interrogate you. 我不是来审你的
[35:53] You’re free to go. 你可以走了
[35:58] So no charge? 不起诉吗
[36:00] No, sir. 不起诉 先生
[36:13] You don’t even have the stomach to apologize. 你甚至没勇气跟我道歉
[36:20] You’re free to go. 你可以走了
[36:37] Yeah, what’s up? 什么事
[36:39] What? 什么
[36:41] What do you mean she’s packing? I’m on my way. 她在打包是什么意思 我马上来
[36:49] All right, so what’s the plan then? 你有什么计划
[36:52] Well, I don’t really want to spend the weekend alone 我不想一个人被软禁在你的公寓里
[36:54] on house arrest in your apartment. 度过这个周末
[36:56] – Yeah. – And I was gonna go to Mom’s, -好 -我本来打算去妈妈那里
[36:58] but she’s sleeping over at a boyfriend’s. 但她今晚在男朋友家过夜
[37:00] So just hightail it out of here, huh? 你就这么急着离开吗
[37:03] I’m going to Aunt Mara’s. 我要去玛拉阿姨那里
[37:07] Wait, wait. 慢着 慢着
[37:09] In Detroit? 去底特律
[37:10] You’re gonna take a bus alone 你要大半夜一个人
[37:11] – in the middle of the night? – Yes. -坐汽车吗 -是的
[37:13] Yeah, Dad, I’m gonna somewhere 爸爸 我要去一个
[37:15] where people can stand who I’ve become. 能受得了现在的我的地方
[37:18] Eva, you know I didn’t mean– 伊娃 我不是说…
[37:20] No, you know what hurts most? 不 你知道什么最让我伤心吗
[37:22] You didn’t give me a chance to explain, okay? 是你根本不给我解释的机会
[37:24] I went to that party to pick up my drunk friend. 我去那个派对是接我喝醉的朋友
[37:26] So she wouldn’t drive. 她不能开车
[37:28] Then they all posted these pictures online 然后他们把那些照片发到了网上
[37:30] and suddenly it looks like I was there partying. 突然就看起来像我在那里开派对了
[37:32] But I wasn’t. 但其实我没有
[37:33] You can’t decide who I am off of a picture. 你不能凭一张照片决定我是谁
[37:36] Or how people react to a picture. 也不能凭人对照片的反应决定
[37:45] You’re right. 你说得对
[37:49] I should have let you explain. 我应该让你解释
[37:52] I got that wrong. 是我弄错了
[37:55] I’m sorry. 对不起
[38:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:10] I still deleted your second account though. 我还是删除了你的第二个账号
[38:12] Because that stuff is dangerous, Eva. 因为那样很危险 伊娃
[38:14] No, look, listen. 听我说
[38:17] You have to at least let me try to protect you. 你得至少让我保护你
[38:21] That’s what I want to do. That’s it. 我只是想保护你
[38:42] I have another apology I have to make. 我还得去跟一个人道歉
[38:58] Winslow, what happened? 温斯洛 怎么了
[38:59] Couple of bricks through the window. 有人扔砖头砸玻璃
[39:00] Shattered glass at a 12-year-old. 一个12岁的孩子被碎玻璃砸到了
[39:02] She’ll be fine. She’s just scared out of her mind. 她不会有事 只是吓得不轻
[39:04] – Do you know who threw them? – No. -知道是谁扔的吗 -不知道
[39:05] Family says they have no idea. 那家人说他们也不知道
[39:07] It’s linked to the bombings. 是跟爆炸案有关的
[39:09] It’s the guy the internet ID’d. 是那个网民认出的人家
[39:11] They’ve been getting a lot of calls addressed to the house. 他们家里接到了很多电话
[39:14] Guy’s one unlucky dude. 他太倒霉了
[39:16] Maybe you guys’ll be around next time. 下次你们可能就在附近了
[39:19] Okay, thank you very much for your time. 好 非常感谢你的时间
[39:20] Nightly, you know. 晚安
[39:21] – Help me out. – All right. -帮帮忙 -好的
[40:08] – Sarge. – Yeah. -警长 -嗯
[40:10] I think I have a way in with Lehr. 我想到办法对付李尔了
[40:13] It’s a bit unorthodox, but we would get his house, 虽然不正规 但这样能到他家里
[40:15] his emails. He wouldn’t know a thing. 拿到他的邮件 而他不会知道
[40:22] Tell Antonio. I want him there with me. 告诉安东尼奥 我要他跟我一起去
[40:24] Okay. 好
[40:25] It’s a potential of dozens of targets. 有很多潜在的目标
[40:28] I mean we’re working to get those mentioned 虽然我们在尽快把他们
[40:30] prominently into protective custody, 纳入保护性监禁
[40:31] but it takes time. 但需要时间
[40:33] And we’re making predictions here, Chief. 而且我们是在预测 队长
[40:35] We can’t be confident we know where he’s going next. 我们无法确定接下来他的目标是谁
[40:38] All right. We’ll help you any way we can. 好 我们会尽力帮忙
[40:41] – Thank you. – Squad’s off shift. -谢谢 -救援队下班了
[40:43] Severide would be happy to jump on transport. 西弗莱德肯定会乐意帮忙
[40:45] I appreciate that, but it’s not what we need. 很感谢 但我们需要的不是他们
[40:52] We need your paramedics. 我们需要你们的急救员
[40:54] We strongly believe Shepard’s 我们有理由相信谢帕德
[40:55] in contact with a man, George Lehr. 跟一个叫乔治·李尔的有联系
[40:58] Now, Lehr’s a fence. 而李尔是个贩子
[40:59] We believe the pair’s actively 我们相信他们二人
[41:00] – keeping in touch through email. – Lehr? -是通过邮件联系的 -李尔
[41:02] – Do I know that name? – Yeah, you do. -我认识他吗 -是的
[41:05] You and my sister responded to his house 你和我妹妹在过去半年
[41:06] three times in the last six months. 去他家出警过三次
[41:08] – He has a heart condition. – No. -他心脏有问题 -不行
[41:11] Chief, look, we need real-time access 队长 我们需要在李尔不知道的情况下
[41:14] to Lehr’s emails, his laptop, without him knowing. 实时接入他的邮件 笔记本电脑
[41:18] I said no. 我说了 不行
[41:19] Chief, we can do this. 队长 我们可以的
[41:21] Look. 听着
[41:24] You will not endanger my paramedics. 绝对不能危及到我的急救员
[41:29] We need to get inside Lehr’s house to clone his laptop. 我们需要进入李尔的房子 复制他的笔记本
[41:33] I need you to get us in the door. 我需要你们帮我们进去
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme