Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] Dude. 伙计
[00:33] What’s up with that, huh? 怎么回事
[00:35] Yo, why’s the deal walking out the door, man? 生意不做了吗
[00:37] Pena ain’t interested in meet-and-greet. 潘尼亚不感兴趣
[00:39] Not today anyway. 至少今天是
[00:40] So he just gonna walk out the door like that? 所以他就这么走了
[00:42] Did you tell him I got new heaters with no heads on ’em? 你告诉他我有新枪货源了吗
[00:44] Got nothing to do with that. 和这个没关系
[00:45] He’s just got something else going on. 他有别的事
[00:49] Like what? 什么事
[00:50] Initiation Day. 入会日
[00:52] Really, Initiation Day? 真的吗 因为入会日
[00:54] How long does it take to beat up some boys? 揍几个小子用多长时间
[00:56] To Pena, it’s more than that. 对潘尼亚来说 不只是这样
[00:58] Prison made him even crazier than he was. 监狱让他比以前更疯狂了
[01:01] Okay. What does that mean? 什么意思
[01:03] It means that he wants his whole crew to be 他想让他的跟班们
[01:04] straight up evil… just like him. 都像他一样坏透了才行
[01:22] Listen, I got long eyes on Pena 听着 我看到了潘尼亚
[01:23] and three male Hispanics, 和三个西班牙裔男性
[01:26] ready for action, hopping in a silver Caprice. 要走了 上了一辆银色的雪佛兰
[01:29] – Can’t make the plates out… – What you on about, homey? -看不清车牌… -你干嘛
[01:33] Hell you all over me, man? Huh? 你突然过来吓我一跳
[01:35] You know what I came here to do. 你知道我来这里干嘛
[01:36] What you playin’ for, G? 你搞什么
[01:38] You trying to get to jefe, but it’s not happening today. 你想来接近老大 但今天不行
[01:41] So it’s best you keep on moving. 所以你最好别在这儿乱晃
[01:43] – It’s dead, huh? – It’s dead. -会死是吗 -会死
[01:46] Listen, bro… 听着 伙计…
[01:50] I’m just a businessman. 我只是做生意的
[01:52] A’ight? I ain’t come here for all that. 好吗 我不是来干别的
[01:53] On God. Let Pena know, 让潘尼亚知道
[01:54] whenever he ready to do business, I’m ready. 他什么时候准备好了都可以来找我
[02:02] Boss, we have a situation. 老大 有情况
[02:05] Yo- All right, listen up. 好 都听着
[02:07] Atwater’s gun lead went south, 阿特沃特的枪支生意黄了
[02:09] but we got something else. 但我们有新消息
[02:11] There’s two wanna-be gangbangers out in the wind 有两个潜在青少年罪犯
[02:13] looking to do something stupid. 准备干坏事
[02:15] It’s initiation day for the Three Corner Kings. 今天是三街王者帮的入会日
[02:18] Ah, man, with Pena back in charge that’s not good. 潘尼亚回来当老大真不是好事
[02:20] He’s only been on the streets for three months. 他出来才三个月
[02:21] He’s already good for six homicides. 就犯下了六桩谋杀案
[02:23] All right, so let’s get these kids off the street fast. 那我们要快点把那些小子拉出来
[02:25] Invent a charge if you have to. 有需要的话就造个指控出来
[02:26] Just bring him in. 把他抓回来再说
[02:29] Yeah? 怎么
[02:29] Get a BOLO out on that car. 通缉这辆车
[02:31] Late-model silver Caprice. 新型银色雪佛兰
[02:32] That’s the partial plate Atwater got. 阿特沃特看到了一部分车牌
[02:34] 5021 Eddie, all units be on the lookout 警号5021E 所有小组注意
[02:36] for a late-model silver Caprice. 寻找一辆新型银色雪佛兰
[02:43] – Where’s the car? – It’s not here. -车在哪 -不在这里
[02:45] Dispatch said they picked up a silver Caprice 调度部说他们十分钟前在这个街区
[02:47] on this block ten minutes ago. 看到了一辆银色雪佛兰
[02:49] Dispatch confirmed this is the right address. 调度部确认这就是确切地址
[02:52] Guys… 伙计们
[02:54] Fresh tire tracks. 新的轮胎印
[02:56] Looks like they left in a hurry. 看起来他们走得很匆忙
[03:12] Guys, check this out. 大家看看这个
[03:43] Hailey… 海莉
[04:09] Oh, my God. 老天
[04:25] Dead. 死了
[04:29] That’s one hell of an initiation. 见鬼的入会
[04:33] What kind of animal does something like this? 什么禽兽会干这种事
[04:36] What kind of animal makes someone do this? 什么禽兽会让人干这种事
[04:49] Looks like they dragged her inside, raped her. 看起来他们把她拖进来 强奸了她
[04:52] This is Pena’s new initiation ritual, 这是潘尼亚新的入会仪式吗
[04:54] rape and kill women? 奸杀女人
[04:56] Yeah, control the people, control the territory. 对 控制人 控制地盘
[05:00] She’s just a kid. 她还是个孩子
[05:03] She can’t be 17. 不会超过17岁
[05:07] Right. Talk to your CI, get the names of those two pledges. 去找线人 拿到这两个菜鸟的名字
[05:10] Fast. 要快
[05:11] Hey, boss. 老大
[05:13] So patrol located the Caprice about ten blocks away 巡逻队在十个街区外看到了那辆雪佛兰
[05:15] – but it’s been torched. – Who’s it registered to? -但已经被烧了 -车在谁的名下
[05:18] A Michael Landry. Male, black, 54. 迈克尔·兰德瑞 54岁 黑人男性
[05:21] It was reported stolen last week. 上周报警说车被偷了
[05:22] Found this by the door. 在门边发现了这个
[05:23] Charm bracelet. 一条手链
[05:28] Hank. 汉克
[05:29] Thanks for doing this. 谢谢你过来
[05:31] Guys, this is Detective Scott Hart. 伙计们 这是斯科特·哈特警探
[05:33] – Area Central Homicide. – Kim. -中区重案组的 -金
[05:35] Good police. 是个好警察
[05:36] He’s saying that ’cause my brother 他这么说是因为我兄弟
[05:37] just turned Chief of Patrol. 刚刚当上巡逻队长
[05:39] Well, we’re working together on this. 这个案子我们会一起合作
[05:40] – Kim, you partner up with Scott. – Great. -金 你配合斯科特 -好的
[05:49] Fifth one I’ve seen this month. 这是我这个月见到的第五个了
[06:00] Okay. 好
[06:02] That was my CI. 我线人电话
[06:03] He swears he can’t ID the two pledges. 他发誓他不认识他们
[06:05] – You believe him? – Doesn’t matter. -你相信他吗 -这不重要
[06:07] He’s not giving them up. 他没把他们供出来
[06:08] I got the M.E. Report. 法医报告出来了
[06:09] The DOA was raped, then strangled to death. 受害者遭到了强奸 然后被勒死
[06:12] Any third-party DNA? 检测到强奸犯的DNA了吗
[06:13] No, they were wearing condoms. 没有 他们戴了安全套
[06:14] They found traces of spermicide 他们在受害者体内
[06:15] inside the Jane Doe. 发现了杀精剂
[06:16] Her name’s Daniella Rios. 受害人名叫丹尼奥拉·里奥斯
[06:18] Yeah? How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[06:20] I was researching local dance groups. 我查了一下当地的舞蹈团体
[06:21] She looked like she was wearing a dance uniform, 她穿的衣服像跳舞的
[06:23] and there was a dance charm on her bracelet. 手上还戴着舞蹈手链
[06:25] Village Dance, it’s an after-school program 乡村舞蹈 是课后兴趣小组
[06:27] for at-risk teens. Uniform’s the same. 给高危青少年组建的 衣服是统一的
[06:30] I’ll run her name, get an address. 我用她名字去查一下住址
[06:31] – I already did. – So go talk to the family. -已经查了 -去和家属谈谈
[06:35] Yes, I’m Ana Rios. What’s this about? 没错 我是安娜·里奥斯 什么事
[06:38] Would you like to take a seat? 你要不要坐下
[06:40] What happened? Why are you here? 怎么回事 你们为什么来找我
[06:43] I’m sorry to tell you this, ma’am, but 我很遗憾告诉你这件事 女士 但是
[06:45] we found a young girl’s body inside an abandoned apartment. 我们在一间废弃公寓中找到了一名年轻女子的尸体
[06:48] And we think it might be your daughter, Daniella. 我们觉得可能是你的女儿 丹尼奥拉
[06:51] Danni? 丹尼
[06:53] What? 什么
[06:55] Are you… 你…
[06:57] Are you saying she’s–she’s dead? 你是说她…她死了吗
[07:01] Is this her? 这是她吗
[07:02] No, no. Mi hija. 不 不 我的孩子
[07:05] Mrs. Rio, we are so sorry for your loss. 里奥太太 我们很遗憾
[07:09] I know this is hard, Mrs. Rios, 我们知道这很艰难 里奥斯太太
[07:11] but the clock is ticking. 但现在时间很紧迫
[07:13] Was your daughter in any trouble? 你的女儿有什么麻烦吗
[07:14] Was anyone bothering her? 有人骚扰她吗
[07:17] No. Never. 不 从来没有
[07:18] – She was…sweet. – Yeah. -她…人很好 -好吧
[07:22] She was going to college next year. 她明年就要上大学了
[07:25] I–I need to go home. 我…我要回家
[07:27] I know, I know, I understand. 我知道 我知道 我明白
[07:29] And we’re gonna get you a patrol car home, okay? 我们会派巡逻车送你回家 好吗
[07:32] I found this bracelet at the abandoned apartment. 我在那间废弃的公寓中发现了这条手链
[07:35] It was Daniella’s, and I thought 这是丹尼奥拉的 我觉得
[07:37] you might want to keep it. 你也许会想要这个
[07:39] No, that’s not Danni’s bracelet. 不 那不是丹尼的手链
[07:43] – Are–are you sure? – I’m positive. -你确定吗 -我确定
[07:45] It belonged to her best friend, Tina. 这是她最好的朋友 蒂娜的
[07:47] Danni gave it to her for her quinceanera. 丹尼在她成人礼的时候给她的
[07:51] You think Tina was at the abandoned house too? 你觉得蒂娜当时也在那个废弃的公寓吗
[08:01] Have a seat there. 请坐
[08:04] Tina, we want to talk to you about your friend Danni. 蒂娜 我们想谈谈你朋友丹尼的事
[08:07] When’s the last time you saw her? 你最后一次看到她是什么时候
[08:16] You know, Danni’s mom, 丹尼的妈妈
[08:19] she said that Danni gave you this bracelet 说这条手链是丹尼给你的
[08:21] for your 15th birthday. 15岁生日礼物
[08:24] Yeah? 是吗
[08:25] We found the bracelet inside the house Danni was killed. 我们在丹尼被杀的房中发现了这条手链
[08:29] – Were you there? – No. -你当时在场吗 -不
[08:32] Then how did the bracelet get in there? 那手链怎么会出现在那里
[08:40] Oh, Tina, they hurt you, too, didn’t they? 蒂娜 他们也伤害了你 是吗
[08:44] Look, those bruises look really bad. 这些淤青看起来很严重
[08:46] Can I get you to the hospital and get you checked out? 我送你去医院检查一下吧
[08:48] If you were assaulted, it’s important 如果你被侵犯了 我们必须
[08:50] – that we do a rape kit. – I said no. -对你做强奸检查 -我说了不要
[08:54] I can show you some photos. 我可以给你看一些照片
[08:56] So you can help identify the guy that hurt you 你可以指认那些伤害你
[08:58] – and killed Danni. – I just want to go home. -并杀死丹尼的人 -我只想回家
[09:00] Look, you can go home after– 你可以回家 你得先…
[09:01] Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. 嗯 我觉得这是个好主意
[09:02] That’s fine. 没关系
[09:04] Why don’t you go home, 不如你先回家
[09:07] you take a rest, and when you’re ready to talk, 好好休息 等你准备好开口
[09:10] call me. 打电话给我
[09:13] Okay. Come on. 走吧
[09:21] I heard that Tina girl got assaulted too? 听说那个叫蒂娜的女孩也被侵犯了
[09:23] Yeah. I mean, she didn’t say that, but it’s pretty obvious. 是的 她没明说 但是很明显
[09:28] – Poor kid’s terrified. – I don’t blame her. -可怜的孩子吓坏了 -情有可原
[09:33] It’s just horrible. 太可怕了
[09:38] Yeah. 是啊
[09:40] What’s up? 怎么了
[09:43] I dealt with this last year with my sister. 去年我姐姐也经历了这种事
[09:44] She got drugged and raped. 她被人下药 遭到强奸
[09:47] Yeah, I heard. 嗯 我听说了
[09:50] You guys hooked the offender though, right? 但你们还是找到了侵犯者 对吧
[09:52] Oh, we hooked the offenders, yeah. 我们找到了侵犯者
[09:54] We arrested them. 我们逮捕了他们
[09:57] But the judge, he whiffed. 但是那个法官不置可否
[10:00] He just smacked him on the ass and said, “Don’t do it again.” 他只是轻轻拍了拍他的屁股说”以后别这样了”
[10:03] Three years. I mean, out in what? One? 三年 几年出来 一年吗
[10:08] – I’m sorry. – Me too. -我很遗憾 -我也是
[10:16] What’s going on with the case? 案子怎么样了
[10:18] Ruzek and I have been going over the Title 3 wiretaps but– 鲁塞克和我一直在看三号录音带
[10:21] But he said there’s a lot of chatter the night of the murder 他说凶案当晚有很多通讯
[10:22] but it’s all in code or something? 但都好像是加密的
[10:24] Mm-hmm. All numbers, no words or letters. 全是数字 没有单词或字母
[10:27] Got something. 有发现
[10:28] Good. 太好了
[10:31] All right, so I talked to Gang Intel. 我找过帮派情报部
[10:33] They helped me crack the code. 他们帮我们破译了密码
[10:35] Each letter’s a number. 每个字母就是一个数字
[10:36] They split the alphabet in half, evens and odds 他们将字母表分成奇数和偶数两部分
[10:38] to make it confusing so A is 1, B is 3. 增大破译难度 A是1 B是3
[10:41] Then by the 13th letter, it flips. 然后到第13个数字又清零翻转
[10:43] N is 2, O is 4, so on and so forth. N是2 O是4 以此类推
[10:45] Anyway, we came up with this. 我们可以破译出这些
[10:47] “Matamos a una.” It means “We killed one girl.” 这句话的意思是”我们杀了一个女孩”
[10:50] That was an incoming text sent by Miguel Salazar. 这是米格尔·斯拉泽发来的信息
[10:53] A minute later, another incoming text was sent 一分钟后 爱德华多·瓦格斯又发来
[10:55] from Eduardo Vargas. 一条信息
[10:57] “La otra escapo.” It means “The other escaped.” 这句话的意思是”另一个逃走了”
[11:01] Both of these idiots, they used their own phones. 这两个笨蛋都用自己的手机
[11:03] Texts were sent to a burner phone that we think 这些信息都是发到一个一次性手机上
[11:05] is owned by Pena. 我们认为是潘尼亚的
[11:06] You run their names? 搜过他们的名字了吗
[11:08] Both are 18, both have impressive juvie sheets. 都十八岁 劣迹斑斑
[11:10] Ping their phones, grab them up. 定位他们的手机 把他们抓起来
[11:26] Hey, this is open. 这间开着
[11:44] Chicago PD, hands up. 芝加哥警局 举起手来
[11:51] Got two bodies. 发现两具尸体
[11:55] Hmm, okay, that’s… 好吧 这…
[11:58] That’s one way to take care of rapists. 这算是惩罚强奸犯的一种方式吧
[12:05] You gotta be kidding me. They cut ’em off. 开什么玩笑 他们被阉割了
[12:14] Looks like someone got to our targets before we did. 看来有人在我们之前找到了我们的目标
[12:16] Yeah, and that someone was not playing either. 这个人可是动真格的
[12:18] Yeah, we heard about it. 我们听说了
[12:20] – So any witnesses? – No, sir, nothing. -有目击证人吗 -没有 长官
[12:22] We confirmed this is where Miguel and Eduardo live. 确认这里就是米格尔和爱德华多的住所
[12:24] Our friends live in that house. 我们朋友住在那里
[12:26] We just want to know if they’re okay. 我们只想知道他们好不好
[12:28] – It’s our legal right. – I’m sorry, let them in. -这是我们的权利 -抱歉 让他们进来
[12:32] It’s your legal right, huh? 是你们的权利是吧
[12:33] Where’d you learn that, law school? 你从哪学来的 法学院吗
[12:34] We just want to know what happened. 我们只想知道到底怎么回事
[12:36] I’m happy to talk about it… with Pena. 我很乐意说 和潘尼亚说
[12:42] You tell him Hank Voight wants to see him in one hour. 你告诉他 汉克·博伊特一小时内要见到他
[12:46] All right. All right. 行 行
[12:52] Okay, they’re dead. 好吧 他们死了
[12:54] So who did the murders? 那是谁杀的
[12:56] Well, I was hoping you could tell me. 我正希望你能告诉我呢
[12:58] I mean, the way these kids were killed 这些小子的死法
[12:59] it was obviously personal. 显然是私人恩怨
[13:02] Certain male body parts were severed. 某个男性器官被割掉了
[13:05] – What you sayin’? That they… – That’s what I’m saying. -你是说他们… -我是这个意思
[13:08] Damn. 狠啊
[13:10] I’d hate to go out like that, huh? 我可不想闹到这步 是吧
[13:13] – Caught these kids snitching? – Nah. -发现这些小子告密了吗 -不是
[13:16] They didn’t know enough to snitch. 他们也没什么可告的密
[13:19] Well, you’re at war with someone? 那是你和谁开战了吗
[13:20] We don’t do wars, socio. 现在不搞战争了 哥们
[13:22] It’s bad for business. 对生意不好
[13:25] Yeah, but, uh, 是啊 可是
[13:27] but raping and killing little girls, 可是奸杀小姑娘
[13:30] – that’s good? – I didn’t say that. -就好了吗 -我没这么说
[13:34] But if you want to own a neighborhood or a territory, 不过如果你想统治一个街区或地盘
[13:38] you got to break its soul first. 你就得碾碎他们的灵魂
[13:53] Call your CI, get that deal back on track. 联系你的线人 重新谈那个交易
[13:55] I want to bury this son of a bitch. 我想灭了这个王八蛋
[13:57] No. 不是
[14:01] I want to break his soul. 我要碾碎他的灵魂
[14:07] Yo, yo, so we talked to CIs, Gang Intel, bangers. 我们和线人 帮派情报都谈过了
[14:12] There are no conflicts with the King crew, 没人和这个帮派有冲突
[14:13] at least not right now. 至少现在没有
[14:14] Which means these two punk rapists– 也就是说这两个混蛋强奸犯
[14:17] Sorry, victims, 抱歉 被害人
[14:19] were probably killed by somebody 可能是被某个和丹尼奥拉
[14:20] connected to Daniella or Tina. 和蒂娜有关系的人杀死的
[14:22] – You know, the real victims. – Sure feels like revenge. -她们才是受害人 -确实有种复仇的意思
[14:24] Yeah, looked like it too. 看起来也像
[14:26] Okay, so circle back with the family. 那重新聚焦到这家人身上
[14:28] There’s got to be a brother, an uncle, 肯定有个什么哥哥 叔叔
[14:29] somebody out there capable of doing this. 某个有能耐做这种事的人
[14:31] I wish my sister had someone like that in her life. 真希望我姐姐也能有个这样的亲戚
[14:34] Would have made things a lot easier. 这样事情就简单多了
[14:37] I get it. 我明白
[14:39] Just keep your head straight, okay? 你就保持头脑清醒 好吗
[14:41] Got a double homicide to clear. 还得破双尸案呢
[14:45] For the tenth time, I didn’t tell anyone, okay? 我说了第十遍了 我谁都没说好吗
[14:49] So please, leave me alone. 求你们了别来烦我
[14:50] I just want to move on and forget this ever happened. 我只想向前看 忘了这件事
[14:53] Yeah, I know, but it’s not that easy. 我知道 但没这么容易
[14:57] Because the two men who hurt you are dead. 因为伤害你的那两个人已经死了
[15:00] Someone killed them. 有人杀了他们
[15:03] Tina, you are the only one who knows what happened. 蒂娜 只有你知道到底发生了什么
[15:05] You saw the faces of these two punks. 你看见了这两个混蛋的脸
[15:09] So either you did it 所以要么是你做的
[15:11] or they told somebody and they did it. 要么是你找人做的
[15:12] I didn’t kill them. 我没杀他们
[15:14] Okay? I would never. That’s–that’s ridiculous. 我绝对不会的 太可笑了
[15:17] I believe you. I do. 我相信你 真的
[15:19] But I think maybe you told someone. 但我认为你可能告诉了谁
[15:21] – Like your mom? – My mom? -比如你妈妈 -我妈
[15:23] – Sure. – Please. -对 -得了吧
[15:24] She’s got enough problems, trust me. 她自己麻烦事就够多了 相信我
[15:31] That’s a sweet picture. Who is that? 这照片挺甜蜜啊 他是谁
[15:34] That’s Dante. My boyfriend. 那是但丁 我男友
[15:38] You didn’t tell Dante? 你没告诉但丁吗
[15:40] No. No way. 没有 不能说
[15:43] Why? Is he violent? 为什么 他会打你吗
[15:46] Because I love him. 因为我爱他
[15:48] And I would never want him to know that someone– 而我绝对不希望他知道我被人…
[15:50] I understand that. 我理解
[15:51] But we do need to talk to Dante. 但我们需要和但丁谈谈
[15:54] Could you tell us where he is? 你能告诉我们他在哪吗
[15:57] At J&P Metals. He works there. 他在J&P金属厂上班
[16:00] Don’t tell him what happened. 别告诉他我的事
[16:02] Please, he’d never look at me the same. 求你了 不然他以后都不会正眼看我了
[16:14] – Dante Silva? – Chicago PD. -但丁·席尔瓦 -我们是芝加哥警察
[16:17] We want to talk to you about your girlfriend, Tina. 我们想和你谈谈你女友蒂娜的事
[16:21] Why? Something happen to her? 怎么了 她出什么事了吗
[16:22] – Yes, yesterday she was… – Her best friend, Danni, -是 昨天她… -她朋友丹尼
[16:24] was sexually assaulted, murdered. 被人强奸并杀害了
[16:28] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[16:29] What’s that got to do with Tina? 那和蒂娜有什么关系
[16:31] The two guys that killed Danni, they wound up dead. 杀害丹尼的那两个人 后来也死了
[16:34] Killer made a real statement by cutting off their–you know. 凶手意图很明确 割下了他们的 你懂的
[16:38] Good. 该
[16:41] Ask me, we should tell the whole city what happened 要我说 就该全城公告这两个混蛋
[16:43] to those dudes and that other bitch-ass rapist, too. 遭遇了什么 得让其他的混蛋强奸犯知道
[16:47] What other bitch-ass rapist? 什么其他的强奸犯
[16:49] Some janitor. 某个看门员
[16:51] Lakeside High. 湖边高中
[16:53] Heard he raped a girl. 听说他强奸过女生
[16:56] He got dealt with too. 他也被人报复了
[16:59] That’s all I know. 我就知道这些
[17:02] – I got to get back to work. – Yeah. -我得回去忙了 -好
[17:06] You guys… You guys scared me. 你们 刚才都有点吓着我了
[17:09] Coming in with those badges, 闪着个警徽就进来了
[17:11] I thought something bad happened to Tina. 我还以为蒂娜出什么事了呢
[17:14] No. 没有
[17:19] Either he’s the best actor alive 要么他是史上最优秀的演员
[17:22] or he has no clue Tina got raped. 要么他完全不知道蒂娜被强奸了
[17:25] We found the DOA, Mark Whitmore, 我们找到被害人马克·威特莫
[17:27] in a garbage bin two blocks from his house in Wilmette. 是在离他在威尔米特住所两街区外的垃圾箱里
[17:31] Gunshot wound to the chest and he’d been castrated. 胸口中枪 而且被阉割了
[17:34] Wilmette, but he works in Little Village, right? 威尔米特 可是他在小村镇上班吧
[17:36] – Lakeside High? – Yeah. -湖边高中 -对
[17:37] He was a maintenance worker. 他是个维护工
[17:38] Did he have any sexual assault priors? 他有性侵前科吗
[17:40] Two. Lot of nasty rumors swirling around as well. 两起 还有不少吓人的传闻
[17:43] – Why? – Because we found -为什么 -因为我们在小村镇发现
[17:44] two other bodies in Little Village, same M.O. 另外两具尸体 一样作案手法
[17:47] So we’re probably looking for the same guy. 所以我们找的可能是同一个人
[17:49] The only lead we got is the DOA said some gangbanger 我们目前唯一线索是死者说过
[17:52] was threatening him. 黑帮成员威胁了他
[17:53] We told him to come in, file an official report, 我们让他过来 填一个官方报告
[17:55] but he got killed the next day. 但他第二天就死了
[17:56] Do you have this gangbanger’s name? 知道那个黑帮成员的名字吗
[17:58] Only his nickname: Q. 只有外号 Q
[18:03] – Any word back from your CI? – Yeah. -你线人那有消息吗 -有
[18:05] The deal is on ice for now. 生意目前搁置了
[18:07] Kings are on high-alert. 君主帮现在很警觉
[18:08] Those two pledges getting whacked made them nervous. 那两个宣誓者惹的祸让他们很紧张
[18:11] We got any intel on this gangbanger Q? 关于这个黑帮成员Q有情报吗
[18:14] Yeah, Sarge, his name came up on the wire a few days ago. 警长 他的名字几天前在监听中出现了
[18:17] Exact quote was “Have Q deliver the guns. 原话是”让Q去送枪
[18:19] Drop off at the pool hall on 22nd. Usual price.” 放在22号的桌球馆 老价格”
[18:22] I’m assuming that’s somewhere in Little Village? 我猜是小村镇的什么地方
[18:23] There’s this place called Kedzie Billiards on 22nd. 22号有这么一个地方叫凯德斯桌球馆
[18:26] Could be Q’s hangout. 可能是Q常去的地方
[18:27] All right, check it out, you two. 好 你俩去查查
[18:33] CPD. We’re looking for a guy named Q. 芝加哥警署 我们找一个叫Q的人
[18:37] – Something funny? – No, I’m just happy. -有什么好笑 -不 我就是一乐
[18:40] There’s no law against that, is there? 这难道也违法了吗
[18:41] No, but there’s a law against lying to the cops 不 但对警察撒谎就违法了
[18:43] so maybe you want to rethink your answer. 所以你可能要再考虑下回答
[18:45] I swear to God on my mother I don’t know a man named Q. 我发誓不知道叫Q的人
[19:05] Excuse me. 打扰了
[19:07] We’re looking for someone named Q. 我们在找一个叫Q的人
[19:08] Maybe you could help us out? 也许你能帮到我们
[19:10] Don’t know no one by that name. 不知道那个名字
[19:13] Really? What’s that on your arm? 是吗 你胳膊上是什么
[19:18] We’re gonna need to take you down to the District, 我们要让你去一趟警局
[19:20] ask you a few questions. 问你几个问题
[19:21] About what? 关于什么
[19:23] Three dead rapists. 三个死掉的强奸犯
[19:36] Do you know Miguel Salazar? 你知道米格尔·斯拉泽吗
[19:38] No. 不
[19:40] What about Eduardo Vargas? 爱德华多·瓦格斯呢
[19:42] – Mm-mm. – These two fine gentlemen -不认识 -这两位男士
[19:44] sexually assaulted two girls. 性侵了两个女孩
[19:46] Killed one. The other one got away. 杀了一个 还有一个逃跑了
[19:49] What’s that got to do with me? 和我有什么关系
[19:51] We just want to know if you know these two guys. 我们只想知道你是否认识这两人
[19:54] Two rapists. 两个强奸犯
[19:56] And I already told you no. 我已经说了不知道
[19:59] What about Tina Vasquez? You know her? 蒂娜·瓦斯克斯呢 认识吗
[20:04] See, she only lives a few blocks from you. 她的住处仅离你几个街区
[20:06] Lots of folks live a few blocks from me. 很多人的住处都离你几个街区
[20:24] Most people cringe at something like that. 大多数人看到这个都会吓一跳
[20:27] I ain’t most people. 我不是大多数人
[20:29] Yeah. 是啊
[20:30] You’re not. 你不是
[20:33] You’re tougher. 你厉害多了
[20:35] More fearless. 更无所畏惧
[20:39] ‘Cause you stand up for your friends. 因为你为朋友而战
[20:42] For women, for young girls. 为女性 还有年轻女孩
[20:46] And then when someone commits a rape, you kill ’em 所以有人强奸了女性 你就杀了他们
[20:48] and you castrate them. 然后阉了他们
[20:54] You ask me, you deserve a trophy. 要问我 我觉得你值得嘉奖
[20:59] But that’s not the way the world works. 但这不是解决问题的方式
[21:06] You done? 说完了吗
[21:08] Can I go now? 我现在可以走了吗
[21:14] Isabel Torres, street name Q. Short for Queen. 伊莎贝尔·托里斯 外号Q 皇后的简称
[21:17] Long rap sheet: drugs, larceny, aggravated assault. 一串犯罪纪录 毒品 盗窃 严重伤害罪
[21:19] She runs an all-female gang called the Viper Queens, 她有一个全女性帮派 叫毒蛇天后
[21:21] but for the most part, they’re a delivery service 但大多数时候 他们为当地男性帮派
[21:23] – for the local male gangs. – Yeah, woman behind the wheel -送货 -是啊 让女性做这种事
[21:25] lowers the risk of arrest by 50%, maybe 60%. 会让被捕风险减少一半 或者60%
[21:28] Yeah, because like it or not, we’re all biased. 是啊 不管中不中听 我们都被偏见
[21:30] We don’t profile women as criminals. 我们不把女性归为罪犯
[21:32] They’re not strong enough, they’re not tough enough. 她们不够强壮 不够强硬
[21:34] That’s a little bit of an overstatement. 这话有些过了吧
[21:36] Really? 是吗
[21:37] Because we never used “Her” or “She” 因为我们谈起案子里的嫌犯时
[21:38] when talking about suspects in this case. 从不说”她”
[21:40] It was “He” and “Him” from the jump. 从最开始就说”他”
[21:42] – She kind of makes a point. – Okay, enough. -有道理 -别争了
[21:46] We got homicides to solve. 我们有个凶杀案要查
[21:47] Right now, we got a whole lot of nothing. 现在 我们一点头绪都没
[21:49] No physical evidence, no forensics. 没有物证 没有鉴证科的证据
[21:51] So dig into these rape victims. 所以查查这些强奸案受害者
[21:53] Find the connection with this female banger Q. 找找她们和这个女性帮主Q的联系
[21:57] Rest of you, canvas the neighborhood 你们剩下的人 走访邻里
[21:58] where the bangers got popped. 了解这些帮派成员出现的地方
[22:00] Show photos of them, Q. 给他们看Q的照片
[22:02] Maybe someone saw them together near the time of the murders. 也许有人在案发时间附近见过她们
[22:04] Hey, Sarge, I’m looking at this M.E. Report, 警长 我在看法医报告
[22:06] and based on stomach contents, 基于胃部余留物
[22:08] it looks like the last thing the Kings had to eat was pizza. 看上去君主帮最后吃的食物是披萨
[22:10] So you should let me and Ruzek check out some local restaurants. 所以你让我和鲁塞克去查查当地餐馆吧
[22:13] Well, there’s a good place to start. 这是个开始调查的好地方
[22:18] Yeah, I’ve seen him before. 对 见过他
[22:19] They come here a lot. One of them… 他们经常来 其中一人
[22:22] That one. 这个人
[22:23] Owes me $5. 欠我5块
[22:25] You might want to write that off as uncollectible. 你得把这钱记成无法收回了
[22:27] – He’s dead. – Yeah, they both are. -他死了 -对 都死了
[22:30] – They were just here. – Were they with her? -他们才来过 -和她一起吗
[22:32] No. 不
[22:34] But they were with a girl. She was real pretty, too. 但和一个女孩来的 很漂亮的女孩
[22:37] All right, can you describe her for me? 能形容下外表吗
[22:39] Uh, she’s Latina. 拉丁裔
[22:40] Blondish hair. Curly. 金色卷发
[22:43] She was thin but not too thin if you know what I mean. 苗条但不是很瘦 如果你明白我的意思
[22:46] Sure, keep going. 明白 继续
[22:47] She was medium height. 中等个头
[22:49] And she had real pretty brown eyes. 很漂亮的棕色眼睛
[22:52] – She sounds fine as hell. – Yeah. -听起来好美啊 -是啊
[22:54] But I didn’t want to sound like a creeper, you know? 但我不想听上去像个变态
[22:56] – Oh, yeah. – All right, hey, listen. -是啊 -听着
[22:59] We need to look at your surveillance video. 我们得看一下你们的监控录像
[23:04] So you know who this girl is? 你认识这姑娘吗
[23:05] Yeah, yeah, that’s Veronica. 认识 维罗妮卡
[23:07] She and that girl Q used to run with the Kings. 她和那个叫Q的姑娘以前经常和君主帮打交道
[23:09] But they branched out when Peña was up in Stateville. 但他们在潘尼亚坐牢的时候扩张了
[23:11] Some sort of chick-clique. 扩展成了某种女性团体
[23:13] All girls. Viper Queens. 全是女孩 叫毒蛇天后
[23:16] Them bitches don’t play, neither. 那些小婊子们也不是开玩笑的
[23:18] Especially Q. 特别是Q
[23:19] – Okay. – She a stone-cold killer. -好吧 -她是个铁石心肠的杀手
[23:21] Talk to us about Veronica. What’s her specialty? 跟我们讲讲维罗妮卡 她的专长是什么
[23:23] Drug runs. Works with the Kings. 运毒 和君主帮合作
[23:25] And lots of black gangs on the South Side. 还有很多南边的黑人帮派
[23:27] All right, I need you to do a deal with her today. 好 我需要你今天和她交易
[23:30] Three bricks. 3块
[23:32] How we gonna find that kind of weight on short notice, man? 我们怎么在这么短的时间找到这么多货啊 兄弟
[23:34] The grocery store. 商店
[23:36] Baking soda and Vitamin B. 小苏打和维生素B
[23:39] Take it easy, man. 放轻松 兄弟
[23:47] Antonio’s CI said 3:00, right? 安东尼奥的线人说是三点 是吗
[23:49] Yeah, which means 5:00, maybe 6:00 if we’re lucky. 是 也就是说五六点 如果我们走运的话
[23:52] if you’re looking for punctuality, don’t date a CI. 如果你想守时的话 不要和线人约会
[23:55] Or an Italian. 或意大利人
[23:57] I dated a guy from Rome once. 我以前和一个罗马人约会过
[23:59] The more I learn about you, the more I realize 我知道得越多 越意识到
[24:01] I have no clue who you really are. 我根本不知道你是个什么样的人
[24:03] Good. My plan is working. 很好 要的就是这个效果
[24:07] Antonio’s plan on the other hand, not so sure. 但安东尼奥那里怎么样就不清楚了
[24:10] Girls are tough to flip. 女生是很难策反的
[24:12] – Tougher than boys? – Way tougher. -比男生难 -难得多
[24:15] So women are more loyal than men? 所以女性比男性要更忠诚
[24:18] Absolutely. 当然
[24:26] Looks like this is our girl. 看来这就是我们要找的姑娘了
[24:37] She’s got the backpack and the money, let’s roll. 她拿走了背包和钱 行动
[24:44] We’ll take the back. 我们绕后
[24:45] Yeah. 好
[24:51] It’s open. 门是开的
[24:54] – Ready, you ready? – Yep. -准备完毕 你准备好了吗 -好了
[24:55] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警察
[24:57] Get your hands up! 举起手来
[24:58] Hands where I can see them. 把手放在我能看见的地方
[25:00] – Here against the wall. – Where’s your backpack? -朝墙站好 -你的背包呢
[25:02] – What backpack? – Where’s your backpack? -什么背包 -你的背包呢
[25:03] – Where’s what? – Got her? -什么在哪 -搞定她了吗
[25:04] Keep your hands where I can see them. 把手放在我能看到的地方
[25:06] All right, you too, over here. 好了 你们俩 过来
[25:08] Stay against the wall. Don’t move. 靠墙站着 别动
[25:13] – Upton’s coming out! – Okay. -是厄普顿 -好
[25:17] No backpack. She passed it off to someone. 没有背包 她把背包给了某个人
[25:19] There! 那里
[25:21] 5021 Charlie, be advised, two plainclothes officers 5021C 注意 两位便衣警察
[25:24] are in pursuit of a female, red backpack, black jacket. 在追一名穿着黑色夹克 背着红背包的女性
[25:31] – Get down! Get down! – Move out of the way! -下来 让开 -别挡道
[25:33] – Stay to the wall! – Get out of the way! -靠墙站着 -让开
[25:35] Police! Move, move, move! 警察 让开 让开 让开
[25:37] – Police! – Halt, halt! -警察 -停 停
[25:42] – I’m going right. – Got you. -我从右边走 -好
[25:44] Straight on the wall! Move, move, move, move! 靠边 让开 让开 让开 让开
[25:49] Stop, stop! Chicago PD! 停下 停下 芝加哥警察
[25:57] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警察
[26:02] Move out of the way! 让开
[26:03] Move, move, move, move! 让开 让开 让开 让开
[26:10] – Freeze! – Stop right there. -别动 -停下
[26:12] – Hands up! – Do not move! -举起手来 -不许动
[26:15] It is over. Put the backpack down. 结束了 把背包放下
[26:17] Put the backpack down. 把背包放下
[26:19] Turn around. 转过身来
[26:22] Tina. 蒂娜
[26:32] We saw the handoff, Veronica. 我们看到了转手过程 维罗妮卡
[26:34] A man pulled up, gave you an envelope, 一个男的停车 给了你一个信封
[26:36] and then handed you a red backpack. 然后给了你一个红色背包
[26:40] It had a bunch of coke inside it. 里面有一批货
[26:43] I thought it was school supplies. 我以为那是学习用品
[26:45] You’re staring down some real time here. 你可看了好一阵
[26:48] – Got nothing to say. – Yeah? -无话可说 -是吗
[26:50] You have something to say about this? 那对于这个你有话可说吗
[26:55] Why don’t you take a look? 看一看吧
[26:56] Way we heard it, you were the bait. 据我们所知 你是个诱饵
[26:57] You met up with the pledges at the pizza joint, 你和那些家伙在披萨店见面
[26:59] you played with ’em a little bit, 你和他们玩了一会
[27:00] and then you went back to their house 然后你就回到他们的房子里
[27:02] where you let Q inside. 让Q进去
[27:04] She whacks them then castrates them. 她收拾了他们 然后把他们阉了
[27:06] I ain’t never gonna switch up on Q. 我永远都不会背叛Q的
[27:09] She’s my girl. 她是我的人
[27:11] My sister. 我的姐妹
[27:13] So y’all can stop doing the dance. 所以你可以省省了
[27:15] Okay. 好吧
[27:17] But someone’s got to pay the ticket for those murders 但是总得有人为他们的谋杀案负责
[27:19] so if you’re not going to talk 所以如果你不说的话
[27:21] then that someone’s gonna be you. 那就得由你来背锅了
[27:22] So charge me. 那起诉我吧
[27:30] Knew you was bluffin’. 就知道你们在诈我
[27:32] Am I free to go? 我能走了吗
[27:41] What do you want to do, Sarge? 你想怎么做 警长
[27:42] ‘Cause we can’t charge her on distribution 因为我们不能因为运送
[27:44] of Vitamin B and baking soda. 维生素B和小苏打起诉她
[27:45] Kick her. 放她走
[27:47] We still got this other kid. 我们还有另一个孩子
[27:51] She has idea it’s fake coke. 她不知道那是假毒品
[27:53] Maybe this little trick will work with her. 也许可以诈住她
[28:04] Wait. 等等
[28:07] – You think I did that? – Well, you’re running drugs. -你们觉得是我干的 -运毒的是你
[28:10] Who knows, maybe you’re doing murders, too. 谁知道呢 也许谋杀案也是你干的
[28:11] No, no. I could never do that. 不 不 我不会那么做的
[28:13] You didn’t have a problem running coke. 你觉得运毒不是什么问题
[28:16] I didn’t want to. I… 我也不想 我…
[28:19] – I didn’t have a choice. – What do you mean? -我别无选择 -什么意思
[28:22] Tina, did you ask Q to kill those two boys? 蒂娜 是你让Q杀了那两个男孩的吗
[28:24] I was scared. 我很害怕
[28:27] I thought they were gonna come find me and kill me. 我觉得他们会找到我 杀了我
[28:34] So I called my cousin. 所以我给我表亲打了电话
[28:37] She’s in the gang. 她在混黑帮
[28:39] Told me to talk to Q. 让我去跟Q谈
[28:42] Said that she could help protect me. 说她可以保护我
[28:46] Good. 很好
[28:48] It’s okay. It’s good. 没关系的 没关系
[28:50] You were just protecting yourself. 你只是想保护自己
[28:53] Now we can help you make this go away, okay? 现在我们可以帮你解决这事 好吗
[28:57] But you have to help us. 但你得帮忙
[29:04] Sorry. 抱歉
[29:05] This has a camera inside it? 这个里面有摄像头吗
[29:08] Yeah, so we’ll be able to see and hear everything. 是的 所以我们什么都能听到看到
[29:12] But don’t play with it or touch it 但你别把玩也别碰它
[29:13] ’cause that might make you nervous. 不然你可能会紧张
[29:15] Remember, we need her to confess to the murders. 记住 我们需要她承认杀了人
[29:18] You find a way to get her to talk about 你要想办法让她说出
[29:19] what happened in that house. 在那房子里发生的事
[29:20] Yeah, but don’t push too hard. 对 但不要逼得太紧
[29:23] Look, remember, I’m gonna be right outside. 记住 我就在外面
[29:25] We’re all gonna be right outside 我们都在外面
[29:26] so if anything happens we’ll be right there. 所以不管发生任何事我们都会出现
[29:28] This is Detective Halstead and Upton. 这是霍斯特德警探和阿普顿警探
[29:30] You all set? We’re gonna take you back to Little Village. 你准备好了吗 我们要带你回小村镇了
[29:32] Come on. 走吧
[29:34] And then what happens? 那之后呢
[29:36] You’re gonna walk over to Q’s house 你走去Q家
[29:37] and you’re gonna tell her that the cops brought you in. 然后跟她说警察把你带进警局
[29:39] They asked you a lot of questions 他们问了你很多问题
[29:40] but you didn’t tell them anything. 但你什么都没有告诉他们
[29:41] And they didn’t have any evidence 而且他们没有证据
[29:42] because you stashed the backpack before you got pinched. 因为你被带走之前把背包藏起来了
[29:45] Okay. 好的
[29:54] Okay, here we go. She’s stepping to the house. 好 开始了 她要进屋了
[30:08] I hope this kid can pull it off. 我希望这孩子能成功
[30:19] All right, come on. 好 进来吧
[30:32] You still have the backpack. 你还背着背包
[30:34] I hid it in a locker before they could arrest me. 他们抓我之前我把它藏到柜子里了
[30:38] Closed the door so no one could find it. 锁上之后就没人能找到
[30:41] That was smart. Real smart. 聪明 很聪明
[30:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[30:47] So the police, they just let you go? 所以警察就这么放你走了吗
[30:50] Yeah. 是的
[30:53] What did they say? 他们说什么了
[30:55] What kind of questions did they ask you? 他们问了你什么
[30:58] They wanted to know where the drugs were, 他们想知道毒品在哪儿
[31:00] who gave them to me, and how I knew Veronica. 谁给我的 还有我怎么认识维罗妮卡的
[31:04] And what did you say? 你怎么说
[31:07] I said that I didn’t know about any drugs, 我说我不知道什么毒品
[31:09] and that I knew Veronica from the neighborhood. 维罗妮卡是我的邻居
[31:25] That’s good. 不错
[31:27] Bueno. 很好
[31:29] You should feel really proud of yourself. 你真的应该为自己感到骄傲
[31:32] You handled your first bust like a pro. 第一次被调查 你的表现很专业
[31:36] Then how come I feel so…awful? 那为什么我感觉这么…糟糕
[31:42] You’ve been through a lot, T. 你经历了很多事情 T
[31:45] What those guys did to you and your friend… 那些人对你和你朋友做的事…
[31:50] It takes time to get over. 需要用时间冲淡
[31:53] Trust me, I know. 相信我 我知道
[32:03] – You saying that– – Yes. -你是说 -是的
[32:07] It happened to me too. 我也经历过
[32:12] I was 14. 那时我14岁
[32:20] So that’s why you did what you did to those guys. 所以你才对那两个人那样
[32:22] I did that. 是的
[32:24] I killed them because I wanted to protect you. 我杀他们是因为我想保护你们
[32:27] And other future victims. 还有其她潜在的受害人
[32:30] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警察
[32:31] Nobody move! 都不许动
[32:33] – Hands! – Turn around. -手 -转过去
[32:44] You make me sick. 你真让我恶心
[32:54] Tina all set? 蒂娜安排好了吗
[32:55] Yeah, she’s on the way to the airport. 是的 她在去机场的路上
[32:56] She’s gonna live with her aunt for a while. 她去跟她姑姑住一段时间
[32:57] Good. All right, I got Q in the box. 很好 我把Q关起来了
[32:59] I want you to get her confession. 你去让她认罪
[33:01] Let’s put this thing to bed. 把这案子定下来
[33:02] I want to offer her a deal. 我想跟她做个交易
[33:03] A deal? You got to be kidding me. 交易 你开什么玩笑
[33:05] This woman’s got three bodies to her name that we know of. 这女人手上我们知道的就有三条人命
[33:08] Understood, but it’s not like she’s killing choir boys. 明白 但她杀的又不是乖孩子
[33:10] She’s killing monsters. 她杀的是禽兽
[33:12] She’s helping girls with nowhere to turn 她在帮那些走投无路的女孩
[33:14] who are afraid to talk to the police. 她们不敢报警
[33:15] – She is helping them, Sergeant. – Kim. Kim. -她在帮她们 警长 -金 金
[33:17] Either way it doesn’t mean a damn thing 不管怎样都没用
[33:19] unless she’s got something to give us that we want. 除非她能给到我们想要的东西
[33:21] – Like Peña? – Well, yeah. -比如潘尼亚 -是的
[33:22] That would be good, but his entire crew is on lock down. 那挺好 但他的人都按兵不动了
[33:25] Been trying to set up a deal. 我们也想做交易
[33:26] Q and Peña used to run in the same gang. Q和潘尼亚以前在一个帮派
[33:28] They know each other. 他们认识
[33:32] I think I can get her to play ball. 我觉得我可以让她加入
[33:37] It’s worth a shot. 值得一试
[33:40] Grab Upton and get your play together. 叫上阿普顿跟你一起
[33:42] Yeah. 好的
[33:44] I did that. 是的
[33:46] I killed them because I wanted to protect you. 我杀他们是因为我想保护你们
[33:50] So, that’s you 所以 这是你
[33:53] admitting to a double murder. 承认了双重谋杀
[33:54] Look, we know why you killed those guys. 我们知道你为什么杀那些人
[33:56] And on some level we get it. 在某种程度上我们明白
[33:59] Which is why we’re willing to offer you a deal. 所以我们想要跟你做个交易
[34:02] Hell no. I’m not snitching on my girls. 不做 我不会出卖我的姑娘
[34:05] That’s okay. 好的
[34:08] Because we want Jorge Peña. 因为我们想的要是荷西·潘尼亚
[34:13] Yeah. 是的
[34:16] Can you get him? 你能拿下他吗
[34:19] Yeah. 可以
[34:21] That’s easy. 简单
[34:25] So you’ll cooperate? You’ll wear a wire? 所以你会配合吗 戴窃听器
[34:29] Yeah. 可以
[34:31] You just leave the rest of my girls alone. 你们别去找其她姑娘就行
[34:32] They ain’t got nothing to do with this. 她们跟这事无关
[34:35] I did all the shooting. I did all the cutting. 我一个人开的枪 一个人割的
[34:39] It was all me. 都是我干的
[34:47] Deal. 成交
[34:53] Q put a feeler out to Peña. Q试探了潘尼亚
[34:55] He’s interested in buying some guns, so it’s a go. 他有兴趣买一批枪 所以行动成了
[34:57] – All we need is a gaming console. – For what? -我们只需要一台”游戏机” -干什么
[34:59] It’s how Q sets up terms with big players and other crews, Q通过这个跟大玩家和其它成员谈条件
[35:02] that way everyone stays off the radar. 好让大家都远离警方视线
[35:04] So grab one of these gaming things. 那就找个游戏什么
[35:06] Let’s get this operation moving. 我们开始行动
[35:08] Hank. 汉克
[35:10] Since that gang chick confessed, 既然那个帮派小妞认罪了
[35:11] I think I’m gonna head back to Homicide. 那我就回重案组了
[35:15] – How’d it go with Burgess? – Great. -跟伯吉斯合作如何 -很好
[35:17] She’s a real pro. 她很专业
[35:19] – Thanks for the help. – You got it. -谢谢帮忙 -不客气
[35:22] Looks good. 看起来不错
[35:23] Let me see your left wrist, please. 请伸出左手腕
[35:27] Throw this on. It’s a wire in that, okay? 接起来 里面是窃听器
[35:31] All right, just so you know, 好了 告诉你一声
[35:32] there’s a GPS tracker on the car. 车上有定位追踪器
[35:35] There’s a kill switch and the firing pins 还有关闭开关 所有武器的
[35:36] have been removed from the weapons 开火开关也都拿掉了
[35:38] so don’t get any crazy ideas. 所以你不要动歪心眼
[35:40] Ain’t nothing to worry about. 不用担心
[35:41] I’m all about business. 都是生意
[35:44] You play this right, you’ll do 15 instead of life. 这次行动成功 你只用坐15年牢
[35:47] And that’s pretty good considering your resume. 考虑到你的罪状 这很不错了
[35:51] I appreciate this. 谢谢
[35:54] I won’t let you down. 我不会让你失望
[35:56] I hate Peña too. 我也恨潘尼亚
[35:58] Yeah. 好
[36:13] Hey, if you don’t mind me asking… 如果你不介意我问
[36:14] – Yeah? – How’s your sister doing? -什么 -你姐姐现在怎么样
[36:21] Not so good. 不太好
[36:23] I mean, she’s trying. 她在努力
[36:25] She is, but it’s a process. 但总得有个过程
[36:28] A long, complicated process. 一个漫长而复杂的过程
[36:36] I’m trying to be there for her. 我想陪她
[36:38] I’m trying to support her, but… 我想支持她 但是
[36:43] It’s like the more I try, the more she pushes me away. 好像我越努力 她就越推开我
[36:47] And those bastards that did this to her 那些把她害成这样的混蛋
[36:49] are gonna be out in… 在里面待个
[36:51] Like a year? 一年就出来
[36:54] – Going to happy hour… – Here she comes. -去喝酒 -她来了
[37:04] What the hell was that? 那是什么
[37:07] I-I don’t know, the red sedan pulled up 不知道 红色轿车停下
[37:09] and the driver passed something to Q. 司机给了Q什么东西
[37:11] – What, a gun? – It could be. -是枪吗 -有可能
[37:13] How does anyone even know that she’s here? 她在不在这里都不一定
[37:16] I don’t know, the gaming console, maybe? 不知道 可能是”游戏机”
[37:18] We gotta call this in. We gotta tell Voigt. 我们得上报 得告诉博伊特
[37:20] Hailey, this is our best chance to get Pena. 海莉 这是抓到潘尼亚的最好机会
[37:22] Kim, call it in! 金 上报
[37:23] All right, be advised, we got Peña’s car 好 注意 潘尼亚的车
[37:25] approaching target location. 正在接近目标位置
[37:27] Call it in or I will. 你不上报我上报了
[37:33] Sarge, a car pulled up and passed Q something. 警长 一辆车停下给了Q什么东西
[37:35] What are you saying? 什么
[37:37] It could be a weapon; I could not make it out clearly. 有可能是武器 我没看清楚
[37:39] So you’re not sure? 你不确定吗
[37:44] Correct. 是的
[37:49] All right, then let’s just play it out. 好 那我们先静观其变
[37:53] Peña’s arrived. 潘尼亚到了
[38:07] Glad you reached out, Q. 很高兴你联络我 Q
[38:09] It’s been a minute. 好久了
[38:11] Yeah. 是啊
[38:12] But I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately. 但最近我经常想起你
[38:15] I was just waiting for the right time to connect. 我只是在等合适的时机联系你
[38:20] So I hear you got some heaters. 我听说你有些货
[38:22] Yeah, I got a lot. 是啊 不少呢
[38:25] Got some automatics. 有自动机枪
[38:27] Some nines. 九毫米
[38:30] Some shotguns. 霰弹枪
[38:32] Rifles. 来复枪
[38:40] Move in now. 现在行动
[38:46] You ain’t got it in you, little girl. 你没那个胆子 小姑娘
[38:51] Please. 求你
[38:52] I never did you wrong. 我没对不起你
[38:58] Drop the gun, Q. 放下枪 Q
[39:01] Drop it! 放下
[39:04] Do it! 马上
[39:10] Yeah, that’s right. 很好
[39:12] Don’t move. Hands where I can see ’em. 不许动 手放到我看到的地方
[39:14] You blew it, Q. You really blew it. 你搞砸了 Q 真的搞砸了
[39:18] No, I got what I wanted. 不 我得偿所愿了
[39:20] Peña’s the one who raped me. 强奸我的人就是潘尼亚
[39:22] Ain’t nothing feel better than taking back the power. 夺回控制权的感觉真是再好不过了
[39:30] Come on. 走
[39:42] Yes, sir, I will have the file on your desk in the morning. 好 明早我会把文件放到你的办公桌上
[39:46] And I have been on the phone with the deputy chief 我跟副局长通过已经
[39:48] – for the last hour- – I knew it was a gun. -一个小时了 -我知道那是把枪
[39:56] I saw it, Sarge. 我看到了 警长
[39:59] I should have told you, but I didn’t. 我应该告诉你的 但我没有
[40:03] Because I didn’t really care… 因为我并不关心
[40:06] if Q killed that son of a bitch. Q是不是杀死那个混蛋
[40:17] Have a seat. 坐
[40:19] – Sit down. – Okay. -坐 好
[40:23] Actually it’s more than that, Sarge. 其实不止那样 警长
[40:28] I kind of wanted her to do it. 我有点想让她那么做
[40:33] Like, I wanted her to kill that pig. 我想让她杀了那头猪
[40:36] Make him pay for all the pain he caused. 让他为自己造成的痛苦付出代价
[40:41] I wanted that. 我想要那样
[40:49] Well… 算了
[40:51] Gun or no gun. 不管有没有看到枪
[40:56] Doesn’t really matter. 都不重要了
[40:59] Because… 因为
[41:02] I wasn’t gonna let anybody kill that operation. 我不会让任何人妨碍那次行动
[41:08] You ask me… 要我说
[41:14] Chicago is a better place with Jorge Peña dead. 没有荷西·潘尼亚的芝加哥更美好
[41:35] Let it go. 放下吧
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme