时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | As Americans, we don’t just have the right | 作为美国人 我们不仅有权利 |
[00:04] | to protest racism and injustice. | 反对种族歧视和不公正行为 |
[00:07] | We have the duty. | 我们有这个义务 |
[00:10] | But when Jamal Tate and Chris Taylor took a knee | 但当贾马尔·塔特和克里斯·泰勒下跪 |
[00:13] | to protest police violence, | 来反对警方暴力的时候 |
[00:16] | they were suspended. | 他们被禁赛了 |
[00:20] | They cannot suspend our freedom of speech | 他们无法禁止我们的言论自由 |
[00:23] | and our freedom to protest. | 还有我们抗议的权利 |
[00:31] | Denny Woods’ daughter running an anti-police demonstration. | 丹尼·伍兹的女儿组织了反警察示威 |
[00:34] | I think that’s the actual definition of irony. | 我觉得真是讽刺的定义 |
[00:37] | Amazing. | 厉害了 |
[00:38] | Racism is so American– | 种族歧视是美国特色 |
[00:42] | That when we protest racism, | 当我们抗议种族歧视的时候 |
[00:44] | some people think we protest America. | 有些人觉得我们就是在抗议美国 |
[00:46] | But protesting injustice, | 但抗议不公正行为 |
[00:48] | that’s what the flag stands for. | 才是在抗议美国 |
[00:55] | I got no respect for this kid. | 我很不喜欢这个孩子 |
[00:57] | I got six friends who died for that flag. | 我有六个朋友为国捐躯了 |
[01:01] | Any sign of David Dixon? | 看到大卫·迪克森了吗 |
[01:03] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[01:07] | I didn’t come all this way to get herded like cattle. | 我大老远过来可不是来集会的 |
[01:11] | – Where you from? – Battle Creek. | -你从哪来 -巴特克里市 |
[01:14] | You mean where David Dixon’s from? | 大卫·迪克森的老乡 |
[01:16] | Yeah. That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:19] | – You a follower of David’s? – Am I? | -你是大卫的粉丝吗 -我是吗 |
[01:21] | If white men don’t draw a line today, | 如果白人今天不划条线 |
[01:22] | tomorrow we won’t exist. | 明天我们就不存在了 |
[01:25] | – I’m Brian Walsh. – Amos. | -我是布莱恩·沃尔什 -阿莫斯 |
[01:30] | Got eyes on Dixon. He just got here. | 看到迪克森了 他刚到 |
[01:35] | Those people over there, they hate our country, huh? | 那边的那些人 他们讨厌我的国家对吗 |
[01:38] | Disrespecting our police, disrespecting our flag, right? | 不尊重我们的警察 我们的国旗对吗 |
[01:43] | And my question to you is, what are we waiting for, huh? | 我要问的是 那我们还等什么 |
[01:47] | Let’s go do something about it! | 我们行动起来 |
[01:49] | Let’go, let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 走 |
[01:55] | Heads up, these guys are on the move, | 注意 这些家伙开始行动了 |
[01:56] | heading your way. | 朝你们那边过去了 |
[01:58] | You don’t deserve to call yourself an American. | 你们不配叫自己美国人 |
[02:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:03] | You heard what I said. | 听到我说的话了吧 |
[02:09] | Go get your mom’s welfare check, boy. | 去领你妈的救济款吧 |
[02:11] | Come on. You heard me? | 快去啊 听到了吗 |
[02:12] | So, what’s up? What you wanna do? | 怎么 你想干什么 |
[02:13] | You got watermelon in your ears, boy? | 你耳朵里塞了西瓜吗 小子 |
[02:26] | I got you. | 我帮你 |
[02:28] | Attention, this is the Chicago Police Department. | 注意 这里是芝加哥警署 |
[02:31] | you are hereby ordered to leave this area immediately. | 请立即离开这里 |
[02:35] | Anyone failing to disperse | 拒绝离开的人 |
[02:37] | will be subject to immediate arrest. | 会被立刻拘留 |
[02:41] | I repeat. Anyone who fails to disperse | 我重复一遍 拒绝离开的人 |
[02:43] | will be subject to arrest. | 会被立刻拘留 |
[02:47] | 29 arrests so far, disorderly and battery, | 目前逮捕了29个人 骚乱斗殴 |
[02:49] | Dixon isn’t one of them. | 迪克森不在里面 |
[02:50] | We finished sweeping the area. | 我们清理好这个区域了 |
[02:51] | No sign of Dixon. | 没看到迪克森 |
[02:53] | Units at 21, we have multiple calls of shots fired | 21区的小组 我们接到多个报警电话称 |
[02:56] | at the CCU West parking structure. | 芝加哥大学西停车场发生枪击案 |
[02:58] | – West. – Floor unknown. | -西边 -不知道第几层 |
[03:14] | Body. | 尸体 |
[03:26] | 5021 emergency. | 5021紧急情况 |
[03:27] | This is Antonio Dawson of Intelligence. | 我是情报组的安东尼奥·道森 |
[03:30] | I need the entire campus on lockdown. | 我需要封锁整个校园 |
[03:31] | We have an active shooter and one dead body. | 枪杀案凶手在逃 现场有具尸体 |
[03:33] | He’s a black male, 20’s. | 黑人男性 20来岁 |
[03:34] | I believe he’s the basketball player that was kneeling. | 确定是之前下跪的篮球选手 |
[03:36] | Chris Taylor. | 克里斯·泰勒 |
[03:39] | One shot to the heart, no witnesses. | 一枪打中心脏 没有目击者 |
[03:41] | Tact, Patrol, SWAT swept the area. | 巡逻警和特警清理了那个区域 |
[03:43] | Shooter’s in the wind. | 凶手不见了 |
[03:44] | Talk to Campus Security. | 和学校安保聊一聊 |
[03:46] | – Get surveillance. – Yeah. | -拿监控资料 -好 |
[03:47] | A lot of people here today. Somebody saw something. | 今天这里有很多人 总有人看到什么 |
[03:50] | Well, we know David Dixon and Chris Taylor | 我们知道大卫·迪克森和克里斯·泰勒 |
[03:51] | got into a fist fight. | 是先动手的 |
[03:52] | It set this whole thing off. We can’t find Dixon. | 引发了整场斗殴 我们找不到迪克森 |
[03:54] | Man, I’m texting Ruzek now. | 我刚发短信给鲁塞克 |
[03:56] | He said he’s still working undercover | 他说他还在卧底 |
[03:57] | with that gang in Michigan. | 跟密歇根的那个帮派 |
[03:58] | Tell him to stay under. | 让他按兵不动 |
[03:59] | Maybe get a lead on Dixon. | 说不定能找到迪克森 |
[04:01] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[04:02] | I just talked to Brianna Woods. | 刚和布里安娜·伍兹聊完 |
[04:04] | She may have seen something. | 她可能看到了什么 |
[04:07] | – Yeah. – Okay, thanks. | -好 -好 谢谢 |
[04:10] | Hey, Brianna. It’s been a while. | 布里安娜 好久不见 |
[04:12] | I’m Hank Voight. | 我是汉克·博伊特 |
[04:14] | I remember who you are. | 我记得你是谁 |
[04:15] | So y’all gonna find out who did this? | 你们会找出凶手吗 |
[04:17] | Well, you got anything that might help us? | 你有什么有帮助的信息吗 |
[04:19] | No. | 没有 |
[04:20] | I mean, this whole thing just went off the tracks. | 整件事都失去控制了 |
[04:23] | Jamal. | 贾马尔 |
[04:25] | The team is meeting with the chaplain. | 队员们都去见牧师了 |
[04:27] | Coach, I can’t. | 教练 我去不了 |
[04:29] | – I gotta stay here. – No, go ahead. | -我得留在这里 -不 去吧 |
[04:31] | It’s fine. Your team needs you. | 没事 你的队友需要你 |
[04:34] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:43] | Let’s get you to a doctor, okay? | 我们带你去看医生吧 好吗 |
[04:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:49] | Listen, we just wanna ask you a few questions, all right? | 听着 我们只想问你几个问题 好吗 |
[04:51] | – I know the drill. – All right. | -我知道流程 -好 |
[04:53] | You saw Chris get into a fight at the demonstration? | 在示威上你看到克里斯打架了吗 |
[04:56] | Yeah. One of those Neo-nazis. | 看到了 和那些新纳粹之一 |
[04:59] | Told Chris he was gonna kill him. | 跟克里斯说他要杀了他 |
[05:01] | – This guy? – That’s the one. | -这个人吗 -对 |
[05:03] | Did you–Did you catch him? | 你们抓到他了吗 |
[05:04] | No, we’re still looking. | 没有 我们还在找他 |
[05:06] | Listen, is there anything we should know about Chris? | 你有什么关于克里斯的消息吗 |
[05:09] | We were friends. | 我们曾经是朋友 |
[05:11] | I’ve known him since we were freshmen. | 大一的时候我就认识他了 |
[05:14] | That’s how I met Jamal. | 通过他认识了贾马尔 |
[05:16] | Jamal is your boyfriend? | 贾马尔是你男朋友吗 |
[05:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:19] | I wrote the article about them. | 我写了关于他们的文章 |
[05:22] | Which article? | 什么文章 |
[05:23] | Two friends take a stand. | 两个朋友表明立场 |
[05:26] | Chris and Jamal came from a tough neighborhood. | 克里斯和贾马尔出身的社区很糟糕 |
[05:29] | Got the golden ticket to a fancy college, | 抓住机会念了好大学 |
[05:31] | and then they started protesting the anthem. | 他们就开始抗议 |
[05:34] | The boosters, the fans, the coaches, | 啦啦队 粉丝 教练 |
[05:37] | they were not happy. | 他们不开心 |
[05:38] | They were getting threats? | 他们受到威胁了吗 |
[05:41] | There was just so much hate out there. | 外面仇恨太多 |
[05:44] | – They became a symbol. – Sergeant. | -他们成了象征 -警长 |
[05:48] | I hope these officers | 我希望这些警官 |
[05:50] | are treating you with respect. | 很尊重你 |
[05:52] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[05:54] | – Doctor take a look at that? – Yeah. | -医生看过了吗 -嗯 |
[05:56] | Said it was fine. | 医生说没事 |
[05:58] | I heard you jumped into the fray. | 听说你陷入了混战 |
[06:00] | Couldn’t help it. | 忍不住 |
[06:02] | Well, some things don’t change. | 本性难移 |
[06:04] | You’re lucky the police were there. | 还好有警察在 |
[06:06] | Couldn’t resist, huh? | 控制不住自己吗 |
[06:10] | Sarge, can we talk? | 警长 我们能谈谈吗 |
[06:16] | I know you and I have our differences. | 我知道我们俩之前有些不和 |
[06:17] | But this is about her. | 但这是她的事 |
[06:19] | All that crap needs to be left behind. | 我们必须摒弃前嫌 |
[06:23] | We need to solve this murder before it sparks a race riot. | 我们得赶在演化成种族暴乱之前解决这场凶案 |
[06:35] | Chris Taylor was a point guard at CCU. | 克里斯·泰勒在大学是控球后卫 |
[06:38] | Local kid from the Wild Hundreds. | 野百本地的孩子 |
[06:40] | Smart kid, too. | 他还很聪明 |
[06:41] | He was pulling 3.5 as a Political Science major. | 他的专业是政治科学 绩点为3.5 |
[06:43] | Any priors from the neighborhood? | 在附近有没有什么前科 |
[06:45] | One. He got popped for a possession | 有一次 他因为在高中非法持枪 |
[06:46] | in high school, he did community service, | 被抓到过一次 做了社区服务 |
[06:48] | he was clean after that. | 之后没有记录 |
[06:49] | Brianna said Chris was getting threats | 布里安娜说克里斯因为国歌抗议 |
[06:50] | for anthem protests. | 收到过威胁 |
[06:52] | All right, well check Campus Security, social media, | 好好核实校园安保 社交媒体 |
[06:54] | see if any threats are credible. | 看看有没有什么值得注意的威胁 |
[06:55] | The one person we know was blogging threats | 在网上针对黑人运动员发布威胁的人中 |
[06:58] | against black athletes was David Dixon. | 我们所知的有大卫·迪克森 |
[07:00] | Dixon’s been on the FBI’s radar for hate crimes. | 联调局本来就因仇恨罪在关注迪克森 |
[07:02] | He got busted beating an immigrant in Indiana. | 他在印第安纳州因殴打一名移民被捕 |
[07:04] | Put him in the hospital with a skull fracture. | 他将他打到颅骨骨折住院 |
[07:06] | Never went to trial because the victim got deported. | 因为受害人被驱逐出境 所以没有庭审 |
[07:08] | Dixon and Chris got into a fight at the rally, | 迪克森和克里斯在集会时产生争执 |
[07:10] | and Dixon’s still in the wind. | 迪克森现在仍不知所踪 |
[07:11] | Hey, is Ruzek still under with these guys? | 鲁塞克还在卧底这些人吗 |
[07:13] | As far as we know. | 据我们所知是的 |
[07:14] | Okay, I just finished with Campus Security. | 我刚找校园安保核实过了 |
[07:16] | I got something. | 有点发现 |
[07:19] | This is a basic timeline of Chris’ murder. | 这是克里斯被杀时的时间线 |
[07:21] | It starts at 10:42. This is 10:47. | 从10点42分开始 这是10点47分 |
[07:25] | And there’s Dixon. | 这是迪克森 |
[07:28] | Now, this is a different camera ten minutes later. | 这是十分钟后另一个摄像头的画面 |
[07:35] | Two minutes after that… | 两分钟后 |
[07:39] | Can’t see his face. | 看不清他的脸 |
[07:40] | Yeah, but you can see his jacket. | 是的 但你能看清他的外套 |
[07:42] | I mean, it looks a lot like Dixon’s. | 看起来和迪克森的很像 |
[07:43] | Let’s find this guy. | 找到这家伙 |
[07:45] | We already got him, Sarge. | 我们已经找到他了 警长 |
[07:47] | Ruzek arrested his Alt-Right ass five minutes ago. | 鲁塞克五分钟之前抓到了这个家伙 |
[07:50] | Good, let’s have a talk with him. | 很好 和他聊聊吧 |
[07:57] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[07:59] | We were fighting for your side. | 我们是在为你们而战 |
[08:02] | We’re pro police, man. | 我们是专业的警察 |
[08:04] | Yeah, well, I’ll tell you what I don’t get. | 那我告诉你我有什么不明白的 |
[08:08] | I don’t get this whole white supremacy thing. | 我不明白什么白人至上 |
[08:11] | I mean, judging from your record– | 根据你的记录 |
[08:13] | your, uh… | 你的… |
[08:15] | your contribution to society– | 你对社会的贡献 |
[08:19] | Aside from beating up immigrants | 除了殴打移民 |
[08:21] | and blogging a bunch of hate, | 发布仇恨 |
[08:23] | why exactly do you feel superior? | 你感觉有什么至上的 |
[08:25] | I don’t. That’s why I’m not a white supremacist. | 我没有 所以我不是白人至上主义者 |
[08:27] | I’m a white nationalist. | 我是个白人民族主义者 |
[08:31] | Come on. | 疯了吧 |
[08:33] | People were meant to live with their own tribes. | 人们应该住在自己的部落中 |
[08:36] | There’s nothing wrong with saying that aloud. | 说这种话一点都没错 |
[08:38] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[08:40] | We’re the same tribe. | 我们是一个部落的 |
[08:43] | The same color, maybe. Not same tribe. | 可能是一个肤色 但不是一个部落 |
[08:45] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[08:47] | then explain something to me, officer. | 那向我解释一下 警官 |
[08:51] | Black man can wear a shirt that says, “Black Power.” | 黑人能穿着写”黑人之力”的衣服 |
[08:54] | Lady wear a shirt that says, “Female Power.” | 女人可以穿写着”女子力”的衣服 |
[08:56] | But if I wear a shirt that says, “White Power,” | 但如果我穿着一件写着”白人之力”的衣服 |
[08:59] | I’m a racist. | 我就是种族主义者 |
[09:04] | David Dixon. | 大卫·迪克森 |
[09:06] | My brother. | 兄弟 |
[09:08] | – How you doing today? – I’m good. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[09:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:11] | Big fan of your blog. | 很喜欢你的博客 |
[09:14] | A lot of anger, though. | 不过戾气太重了 |
[09:16] | I mean, according to your words, | 根据你说的 |
[09:17] | you came to the city of Chicago with intentions | 你来芝加哥是为了 |
[09:19] | on starting a race riot. | 掀起种族暴乱 |
[09:22] | I came to Chicago to exercise | 我来芝加哥是为了 |
[09:23] | my first amendment right of free speech. | 首次行使我的言论自由权 |
[09:26] | Hmm, free speech. Now, listen. | 言论自由 听着 |
[09:27] | I don’t really know too much about the Constitution | 我对宪法了解的不多 |
[09:29] | but I know free speech. | 但我了解言论 |
[09:33] | And it ain’t homicide. | 那可不是谋杀 |
[09:49] | – Guys, that wasn’t me. – Okay, but this is you. | -伙计们 那不是我干的 -好吧 但这是你 |
[09:53] | And that looks like you, too. | 那看上去也很像你 |
[09:55] | Following the young Chris Taylor into the garage | 在年轻的克里斯·泰勒被枪杀时 |
[09:57] | – where he was shot to death. – Not by me. | -跟着他进入车库 -不是我干的 |
[09:59] | David, I know you like that first amendment. | 大卫 我知道你喜欢第一修正案 |
[10:04] | And if I know anything about brothers like yourself, | 就我对你这种兄弟的了解 |
[10:06] | you love the second amendment. | 你大爱第二修正案 |
[10:08] | I’m not a gambling man, | 我不喜欢赌博 |
[10:09] | but I would bet that you own a gun. | 但我敢打赌你肯定有一把枪 |
[10:12] | – Right? – All right, all right. | -对吧 -好吧 好吧 |
[10:13] | Could– | 你… |
[10:16] | What’s wrong, Dave? You own a gun, right? | 怎么了 大卫 你有一把枪吧 |
[10:20] | All right, yeah. I did follow him. | 好吧 我是跟着他 |
[10:22] | – To kill him. – Nope. | -要杀了他 -不 |
[10:23] | No, I was gonna give him a beat down. | 不 我是想揍他一顿 |
[10:25] | Because he took a knee for the national anthem? | 因为他唱国歌时下跪 |
[10:27] | Because he disrespected our country. | 因为他不尊重我们的国家 |
[10:29] | I got a brother, I got a uncle, | 我的兄弟 我的叔叔 |
[10:31] | I got two cousins in the Army, and that flag, | 我的两个侄子都在军队 那面旗帜 |
[10:34] | that means everything to us. | 对我们来说意味着一切 |
[10:35] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:37] | So you followed a young Chris Taylor into that garage. | 所以你跟着年轻的克里斯·泰勒进入车库 |
[10:39] | Yeah, and then when I got there, | 没错 等我进去时 |
[10:41] | I heard a gun go off, | 我听到一声枪响 |
[10:42] | and I saw a man come running out. | 看到一个人跑走了 |
[10:44] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[10:45] | It was a black man. | 那是个黑人 |
[10:53] | – It was a black man, huh? – That’s right. | -是个黑人 -没错 |
[10:59] | Well…well, you obviously ain’t color blind. | 你显然不是黑人 |
[11:04] | You got a height, weight, and age for him? | 能描述他的身高体重和年纪吗 |
[11:06] | No, all I know is he was black. | 不 我只知道他是黑人 |
[11:09] | But y’all don’t wanna believe a white guy, do you? | 但是你们不愿意相信一个白人 对吧 |
[11:13] | I just want the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[11:15] | I don’t care what color it is. | 不管是什么颜色的 |
[11:19] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[11:20] | truth is you can silence me, | 事实是 你们可以让我沉默 |
[11:23] | but others who believe in the cause, | 但其他相信我们事业的人 |
[11:25] | they’re gonna continue to fight. | 他们会继续战斗下去 |
[11:28] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[11:36] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的事我很抱歉 |
[11:38] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[11:41] | I saw you at the demonstration. | 我看到你也在抗议现场 |
[11:44] | In case you’re wondering, you don’t pass for antifa. | 免得你多想 你不够格加入反法西斯行动 |
[11:48] | I know how cops think. | 我知道警察的思维模式 |
[11:50] | You know how your father thinks, maybe. | 你只是知道你父亲的思维 |
[11:53] | I’m sure you’ve got no sympathy for athletes | 我肯定你对那些在国旗仪式上 |
[11:55] | who kneel for the anthem. | 对国旗下跪的运动员并不同情 |
[11:58] | All right, to be honest, | 好吧 说真的 |
[11:59] | I don’t know why people are kneeling anymore at all. | 我甚至不知道人们为什么还要下跪 |
[12:01] | I mean, is it about freedom of speech? | 这算是言论自由吗 |
[12:03] | Is it about the President? | 是因为总统吗 |
[12:04] | It’s about the police. | 这是关于警察 |
[12:05] | It’s about violence against black men. | 是关于针对黑人的执法暴力 |
[12:08] | Then why disrespect the flag? | 那为什么对国旗不敬 |
[12:10] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[12:12] | Kneeling is actually a sign of respect. | 下跪其实是表达尊敬的动作 |
[12:14] | Kneeling, not kneeling– | 不管下不下跪 |
[12:16] | I don’t think it’s gonna change anything. | 我都觉得改变不了什么 |
[12:17] | It’s bringing more violence to the city. | 只会给这座城市带来更多暴力 |
[12:19] | It’s the last thing we need. | 而这是我们最不想要的 |
[12:23] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[12:28] | – Are you hit? – No, I’m okay. | -你中枪了吗 -没 我没事 |
[12:29] | All right, stay here. Don’t move. | 待在这里 不要动 |
[12:34] | 5021 George. I got a plate for you. | G5021 上报一个车牌号 |
[12:36] | 74PNT97 74 Paul Nora Tom 97. | |
[12:39] | Shots fired at the police. Black Jeep Wrangler. | 对警察开枪 黑色牧马人 |
[12:41] | They’re headed southbound, 4600 South King Drive. | 他们朝南去了 南国王大道4600号 |
[12:48] | I got the plate, but I didn’t see the shooter. | 我看见了车牌 但我没看到枪手 |
[12:52] | He had us dead to rights. | 他就是想当场杀了我们 |
[12:53] | Eh, he was a piss poor shot. | 那他的枪法够烂的 |
[12:55] | Or he’s just trying to scare us. | 又或者是想恐吓我们 |
[12:56] | Any other witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[12:57] | No, not yet. We’re still looking. | 还没发现 还在找 |
[12:59] | Crime techs are processing some of the shell casings. | 鉴证科正在鉴定弹壳 |
[13:01] | All right, get them to ballistics. | 好 做个弹道检测报告出来 |
[13:03] | Denny. | 丹尼 |
[13:05] | Hey, Hank. | 汉克 |
[13:06] | So you’re sure you didn’t see anything? | 你确定你什么都没看见吗 |
[13:08] | All I saw was a black car. | 我只看见是一辆黑车 |
[13:10] | It happened really fast. | 一切都发生得非常快 |
[13:12] | Dad, I’m kinda freaked out. | 老爸 我有点怕了 |
[13:14] | Of course you are. But you’re okay, sweetheart. | 你当然怕 但不会有事的 亲爱的 |
[13:17] | Hey, they were just trying to scare you, all right? | 他们只是想吓吓你 好吗 |
[13:21] | Put a car at her place. | 给她住处安排辆警车 |
[13:23] | Where are you going? | 那你去哪 |
[13:24] | I gotta go to the Mayor’s office. | 我还要去市长办公室 |
[13:25] | He’s, uh, worried this thing might spin out of control. | 他有点担心局面会失控 |
[13:29] | – You’re good. – She’s in good hands. | -你不会有事的 -我们会照顾好她 |
[13:32] | Yo, Sarge, I think we got a hit | 警长 我们查到了一辆 |
[13:33] | on that Jeep Wrangler that we like. | 和那辆黑色牧马人吉普匹配的车 |
[13:35] | POD cameras just got tripped up in Rosewood. | 监控摄像头刚刚在罗斯伍德拍到了 |
[13:37] | All right, let’s get on it. | 那好 去查吧 |
[13:38] | Come on. | 来 |
[13:41] | Hey, I appreciate you looking out for her. | 我感谢你们照顾她 |
[13:43] | I just pushed her to the curb. | 我只是让她蹲下而已 |
[13:45] | How’d you know it was coming? | 你怎么知道有枪手 |
[13:47] | I was in Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗服役过 |
[13:48] | – You get a feeling. – So, are you a soldier? | -你会训练出这种反应 -你当过兵 |
[13:52] | Used to be. | 是 |
[13:54] | I respect all that y’all do. | 我非常尊重你们的付出 |
[13:56] | You know, you putting your life on the line | 你们不惜献出自己的生命 |
[13:57] | for your country and everything. | 为了维护国家什么的 |
[13:59] | That’s legit. | 那样很好 |
[14:01] | Man, look, I love this country. | 哥们 我爱这个国家 |
[14:05] | You know, that’s why I’m kneeling. | 所以我才要下跪 |
[14:06] | I wanna make it even better. | 我想让这个国家更好 |
[14:09] | Brianna, we just have to ask, | 布里安娜 我们必须要问问 |
[14:11] | is there anyone that you can think of | 你能不能想到任何人 |
[14:13] | that would wanna come after you? | 可能会想伤害你 |
[14:15] | Anyone that has a grudge against you? | 任何和你有过节的 |
[14:16] | Like, do I know someone who would shoot me? | 你是问我知不知道有谁想开枪打我 |
[14:18] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:21] | I assume it’s the same Neo-nazis who went after Chris. | 我想和那帮杀害克里斯的新纳粹分子是一伙的 |
[14:24] | Before today, no other specific threats? | 今天之前没有人对你发过威胁吗 |
[14:28] | No. | 没有 |
[14:30] | What about you, Jamal? Any threats? | 那你呢 贾马尔 有人威胁你吗 |
[14:32] | No, I mean, other teams would talk trash | 没有 有别的队伍因为下跪的事 |
[14:34] | to us for kneeling, but… | 胡说过 不过 |
[14:41] | We got the ballistics. | 弹道检测出来了 |
[14:43] | Bullets in the drive-by are a match | 人行道上的子弹和 |
[14:45] | to the bullet that shot Chris. | 杀死克里斯的子弹是匹配的 |
[14:47] | Dixon couldn’t have been the shooter, then. | 那这个枪手可能也是迪克森 |
[14:48] | He still could have ordered it. | 也可能是他下令的 |
[14:49] | – Yeah. – Or maybe not. | -是 -也可能不是 |
[14:51] | We found the Wrangler from the drive-by. | 我们找到了那辆黑色牧马人 |
[14:54] | The VIN numbers were defaced, | 车辆识别代码被磨掉了 |
[14:55] | and the plates that Halstead gave us, | 霍斯特德给的那个车牌号 |
[14:56] | stolen off another vehicle. | 是从另一辆车偷来的 |
[14:58] | Somebody wanted this car to disappear. | 有人想让这辆车消失 |
[14:59] | Yeah, and it had a custom V8 LTI Corvette engine. | 上面还装了V8 LTI科尔维特发动机 |
[15:02] | Only 112 of them were sold in this city the last two years. | 过去两年在本市只售出过112台 |
[15:05] | Only three were installed in Wranglers. | 只有三台装到了牧马人车上 |
[15:06] | And one of them belonged to Marcus Bradley. | 其中一辆属于马科斯·布莱德利 |
[15:09] | The assistant coach of CCU. | 哥伦比亚芝加哥学院的助理教练 |
[15:11] | Let’s talk to him. | 去和他谈谈 |
[15:15] | Coach Bradley. | 布莱德利教练 |
[15:19] | Thanks for taking the time. | 多谢你花时间见我们 |
[15:22] | Where’s the team? | 队员们呢 |
[15:23] | We suspended all basketball activities. | 我们被暂停参加任何官方活动 |
[15:25] | Players are meeting with the grief counselor. | 球员们都在见悲伤咨询师 |
[15:28] | This about Chris? | 是克里斯的事吗 |
[15:30] | Actually, it’s about you. Your car. | 其实是你的事 你的车 |
[15:32] | 2015 Wrangler. | 2015款牧马人 |
[15:34] | That’s not my car anymore. | 那不是我的车了 |
[15:35] | I sold that last year. | 我去年就卖了 |
[15:37] | Sold it? | 卖了 |
[15:39] | You remember the buyer? | 你记得买家是谁吗 |
[15:40] | No, I don’t. | 不记得了 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry, but how is this pertinent? | 不好意思 这事有什么关系吗 |
[15:43] | It is pertinent because your Wrangler was used | 当然有关系 因为你这辆牧马人 |
[15:46] | in a drive-by shooting and the target was Brianna Woods. | 被用来偷袭枪击布里安娜·伍兹 |
[15:49] | – You know her? – She wrote that article | -你认识她 -她写了那篇文章 |
[15:50] | about Jamal and Chris protesting the anthem. | 关于贾马尔和克里斯在国旗仪式上下跪的事 |
[15:53] | The bullets shot at her | 射向她的子弹 |
[15:54] | matched the ones that killed Chris. | 和杀死克里斯的子弹是匹配的 |
[15:57] | I’m not sure what this has to do with me. | 我不确定这事和我有什么关系 |
[16:00] | I sold that truck. Any further questions, | 车我已经卖了 如果还有问题 |
[16:03] | you can take it up with my lawyer. | 请去问我的律师 |
[16:14] | Let’s track his phone. | 追踪他的手机 |
[16:18] | Call just went through. | 有电话接进来了 |
[16:20] | – What’s up, Coach? – Yo, K, how’s it going? | -怎么了 教练 -K 还好吗 |
[16:23] | It’s all good. What’s the problem? | 挺好的 出什么事了 |
[16:24] | Yeah, the cops, they know about the car. | 警察他们知道车的事了 |
[16:27] | We gotta keep our distance. | 我们得保持距离了 |
[16:28] | All right, that call was made to a Kendrick Gaines. | 电话是打给肯德里克·盖恩斯的 |
[16:30] | Yeah, what do we know about him? | 我们对他了解多少 |
[16:33] | Oh, nothing much but some petty drug stuff. | 没什么 就只有一些小量毒品问题 |
[16:35] | You know what? I got something. | 我查到点东西 |
[16:37] | Uh, the possession charge that Chris got in high school? | 克里斯高中的那项指控 |
[16:39] | The bond was paid by Kendrick Gaines. | 保释金是由肯德里克·盖恩斯出的 |
[16:42] | Let’s grab him up. | 把他抓过来 |
[16:46] | There we go. Get in it. | 对了 打进去 |
[16:47] | Press, press, press. | 强压 强压 强压 |
[16:49] | That’s money, man. That’s foul money! | 那是钱啊 犯规要罚钱的 |
[16:52] | Watch his hips, homie. Watch his hips! | 注意他的臀部 兄弟 注意他的臀部 |
[16:55] | Come on, man! Be strong with the ball! | 拜托 强硬点 |
[16:57] | Go ahead, man! Do that! | 继续 兄弟 继续 |
[16:59] | Hey, hey. Kendrick Gaines? | 肯德里克·盖恩斯 |
[17:01] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[17:03] | Check out the kid in the red shorts. | 在考察那个穿红短裤的小孩 |
[17:06] | Little man can ball. | 小个子也能打篮球 |
[17:08] | You a scout? | 你是球探 |
[17:09] | Africa they dig for diamonds. | 在非洲 他们挖钻石 |
[17:10] | In the Wild Hundreds, | 在野百 |
[17:12] | we dig for Michael Jordans. | 我们挖迈克尔·乔丹 |
[17:13] | What do you get if you find one? | 如果找到的话你能得到什么 |
[17:15] | Satisfaction and free tickets. | 满足感和免费的球票 |
[17:18] | And a new Jeep Wrangler from Coach Bradley from CCU. | 还有哥伦比亚芝加哥学院布莱德利教练的新吉普牧马人 |
[17:22] | You helped Coach Bradley recruit Jamal and Chris, right? | 你帮布莱德利教练招募的贾马尔和克里斯 是吗 |
[17:26] | My boys wanted to stay close to home. | 我的兄弟们想离家近些 |
[17:28] | Maybe too close for Chris, huh? | 对于克里斯来说也许太近了吧 |
[17:30] | I mean, maybe sometimes it’s better to grow | 也许有的时候离家远点 |
[17:32] | away from your roots. | 能更好成长 |
[17:37] | Y’all never had beef? | 你们俩之间有过节吗 |
[17:39] | No, we were cool. | 没有 我们关系不错 |
[17:43] | Hey, y’all go look, | 你们听我说 |
[17:44] | I ain’t have nothing to do with what went down. | 我和发生的事无关 |
[17:47] | It’s just that we checked the phone records, | 只是我们查了下通话记录 |
[17:48] | and the last person that Chris talked to before he was killed | 克里斯在被杀之前打给的最后一个人 |
[17:52] | was you. | 是你 |
[17:54] | I talk to my boy all the time. | 我总和我的兄弟们聊天 |
[17:55] | – It’s just coincidence. – Coincidence? | -只是巧合 -巧合 |
[17:57] | Yesterday your Wrangler was used in a drive-by, | 昨天你的牧马人被用来飞车射击 |
[18:00] | and the bullets that were shot from the vehicle | 从车上射出的子弹 |
[18:02] | were the same ones that killed Chris Taylor. | 和杀了克里斯·泰勒的是一样的 |
[18:03] | Look, on my soul, I had nothing to do with that. | 我发誓 我和这事无关 |
[18:06] | My car got took last week. | 我的车上周被偷了 |
[18:07] | Well, that’s incredibly convenient. | 那可真是太巧了 |
[18:09] | You reported it, right? | 你上报了 对吗 |
[18:11] | Like the CPD was gonna make it a top priority. | 好像芝加哥警察会优先处理似的 |
[18:13] | Look, I wasn’t into it with Chris, | 我对克里斯没兴趣 |
[18:14] | and my car got took. | 我的车被偷走了 |
[18:15] | What else y’all want from me? | 你们还想问什么 |
[18:17] | I think we’re good. | 没了 |
[18:17] | Unless you got alibi for yesterday morning. | 除非你有昨天早上的不在场证明 |
[18:20] | I was right here with my boy, Trey. | 我就在这和我的兄弟特雷在一起 |
[18:22] | – Trey? – That true, Trey? | -特雷 -是这样吗 特雷 |
[18:25] | You heard, folks. | 你听到他说的了 朋友 |
[18:27] | Trey confirms. | 特雷证明了 |
[18:30] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[18:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:33] | Hey, Ops. | 小察察 |
[18:35] | – Ops! – Is that us? | -小察察 -是在叫我们吗 |
[18:36] | – You gotta be kidding. – I think so. | -他妈的在逗我吗 -我觉得是 |
[18:40] | It’s a shame what happened to Chris. | 我很同情克里斯的遭遇 |
[18:44] | For real. | 真的 |
[18:48] | He lying his ass off. | 他在撒谎 |
[18:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:52] | Now we just gotta prove it. | 现在我们得证明他在撒谎 |
[19:04] | Black kid at a white college kneels for the anthem. | 白人大学里的黑人小孩在国歌前下跪 |
[19:08] | Risks suspension for something he believes in. | 为了他的信仰冒着被停学的危险 |
[19:12] | Takes a lot of guts. I’ll give him that. | 需要很大的勇气 我佩服他 |
[19:20] | Did you see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[19:25] | Let’s find out. | 去问问 |
[19:33] | I’m sorry, Brianna, we need to talk to you. | 抱歉 布里安娜 我们得和你谈谈 |
[19:36] | Yeah, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:37] | Do you know a guy named Kendrick Gaines? | 你认识一个叫肯德里克·盖恩斯的家伙吗 |
[19:40] | No, doesn’t ring a bell. Why? | 不认识 为什么这么问 |
[19:43] | You’re on his Facebook page. | 你出现在他的脸书上 |
[19:56] | How do you know Kendrick Gaines? | 你是怎么认识肯德里克·盖恩斯的 |
[19:59] | I don’t really know him. | 我并不是很了解他 |
[20:01] | Maybe I saw him at some party. | 也许是在某个派对上见过 |
[20:04] | We checked your phone. | 我们查了你的电话 |
[20:06] | You called him three times last month. | 上个月你给他打了三次电话 |
[20:09] | Look, Brianna, I’m trying to help. | 布里安娜 我是想帮你 |
[20:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:14] | You need to be honest with me. | 你得和我说实话 |
[20:16] | Why’d you call him? | 你为什么给他打电话 |
[20:19] | I was just trying to score some weed. | 我只是想从他那弄点大麻 |
[20:20] | You’re a college student. | 你是个大学生 |
[20:21] | You don’t need a gangbanger from The Wild Hundreds | 你不需要找野百的黑帮分子 |
[20:24] | to find pot. | 就能弄到大麻 |
[20:27] | Honey, someone just tried to kill you. | 宝贝 有人想杀你 |
[20:29] | You need to be honest with me. | 你得和我说实话 |
[20:32] | What in the hell is going on in here? | 这是什么情况 |
[20:33] | – Daddy… – Do you remember the talk? | -爸… -你记得我和你说过什么吗 |
[20:36] | Denny, we’re just having a conversation. | 丹尼 我们只是聊了聊 |
[20:38] | Do you remember the talk? | 你记得我们说过什么吗 |
[20:42] | – Of course I do. – You never run from a cop. | -当然记得 -不要逃避警察 |
[20:44] | You never talk to one without a lawyer. | 永远不要在律师不在场的时候和警察说话 |
[20:47] | – He’s your friend. – Is he a cop? | -他是你朋友 -他是警察吗 |
[21:00] | I can’t believe you started without me. | 我真是难以相信你不叫我就开始了 |
[21:02] | Denny– | 丹尼… |
[21:03] | What is this really about, Hank, huh? | 怎么回事 汉克 |
[21:05] | This is about me trying to solve a homicide | 我只是想破了这个凶杀案 |
[21:08] | and trying to help your daughter. | 帮助你女儿 |
[21:09] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[21:12] | You ask me, she’s in trouble with some very rough people. | 你问我 她和某个很难搞的人之间有问题 |
[21:17] | Must be related to her boyfriend, Jamal. | 一定和他男朋友贾马尔有关 |
[21:20] | Comes straight from the hood. | 肯定是这样 |
[21:21] | Well, all we’ve got so far is she knows our lead suspect. | 目前我们知道的是她认识我们的头号嫌疑人 |
[21:25] | It’s a gangbanger named Kendrick Gaines. | 一个叫肯德里克·盖恩斯的帮派分子 |
[21:27] | We don’t know how or why. | 我们不知道他们是怎么认识的 为什么认识 |
[21:30] | Let me talk to her. | 我和她聊聊 |
[21:40] | Can we go now? | 我们能走了吗 |
[21:45] | No. | 不能 |
[21:48] | We need to get to some truth. | 我们得弄明白真相 |
[22:02] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[22:05] | You’re an idealist. | 你是理想主义者 |
[22:07] | You think you can change the world. | 你觉得你可以改变世界 |
[22:09] | But I’m a cop. I see the darkness. | 但我是警察 我看到的是黑暗 |
[22:12] | And the only thing that scares me– | 最令我恐惧的是… |
[22:13] | The only thing is that the darkness will find you. | 黑暗会找到你 |
[22:19] | Brianna, you are my life. | 布里安娜 你就是我的命 |
[22:22] | And you’re in trouble. | 你现在有麻烦了 |
[22:25] | But how do you know Kendrick Gaines? | 但是你是怎么认识的肯德里克·盖恩斯 |
[22:31] | I was trying to protect Jamal. | 我只是想保护贾马尔 |
[22:34] | So he could play basketball. | 这样他就能打篮球了 |
[22:35] | All right, go ahead. Just tell me what happened. | 好的 说吧 跟我说是什么情况 |
[22:41] | A couple months ago, I found lots of cash in Jamal’s drawer. | 两个月前 我在贾马尔抽屉里发现很多现金 |
[22:45] | I knew it was suspicious, so I confronted him. | 我知道很可疑 所以就问他了 |
[22:47] | – Drugs? – No. | -毒资吗 -不是 |
[22:50] | – Gambling. – What do you mean? | -赌资 -什么意思 |
[22:56] | Chris and Jamal had been getting money from Kendrick | 克里斯和贾马尔从小就开始 |
[22:57] | since they were kids. | 从肯德里克那里拿钱 |
[22:59] | Then Kendrick wanted some payback. | 然后肯德里克想要回报 |
[23:01] | Wanted them to shave points. | 想让他们打假球 |
[23:04] | You know, miss a few shots here and there. | 时不时地失误一下 |
[23:07] | I knew I was right about this Jamal. | 我就知道我没看错贾马尔 |
[23:08] | No, it’s not his fault. He didn’t want to do it. | 不 这不是他的错 他也不想这么做 |
[23:11] | He was scared it would hurt his chances of turning pro. | 他很害怕这会影响他做专业球员 |
[23:14] | Kendrick threatened him. | 肯德里克威胁他 |
[23:17] | That’s why I called. | 所以我就打了个电话 |
[23:20] | I’m not following. | 我没听懂 |
[23:22] | I told him if he didn’t stop squeezing Jamal and Chris | 我跟他说如果他再压榨贾马尔和克里斯 |
[23:26] | that I was going to tell my father. | 我就告诉我父亲 |
[23:31] | That’s why Kendrick tried to shoot you. | 所以肯德里克想杀你 |
[23:36] | I thought I could handle this. | 我以为我可以处理这事 |
[23:39] | I didn’t–I didn’t know– I– | 我不 我不知道 我 |
[23:41] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[23:44] | Now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[24:06] | Man, this is a nightmare. | 真的是个噩梦 |
[24:08] | My worst dream is actually coming true. | 我最可怕的梦成真了 |
[24:10] | You were shaving points. What did you expect? | 打假球 你觉得还能怎么样 |
[24:12] | Not the last game. Coach benched me. | 上一场没有 教练让我替补 |
[24:14] | Took money for other games? | 其它比赛有没有拿钱 |
[24:18] | A few. | 一点点 |
[24:19] | Kendrick has been giving me money since I was 12 years old. | 肯德里克从我十二岁时就开始给我钱 |
[24:22] | When I didn’t know no better. | 那时我还年少无知 |
[24:24] | Once you start, he don’t let you stop. | 但一旦开始了 他就不会让你说停 |
[24:27] | And Kendrick told you and Chris to fix this game | 肯德里克跟你和克里斯说打这场假球 |
[24:29] | – two nights ago? – That’s right. | -是两天前吗 -是的 |
[24:31] | And you knew the coach would bench you | 然后你知道如果你在唱国歌时跪下 |
[24:33] | if you knelt during the anthem. | 教练就会让你替补 |
[24:36] | So taking a knee was your way of shaving points? | 所以跪下就是你减少得分的方式吗 |
[24:38] | – No, that’s not why we did it. – Okay. | -不是 我们不是因为这个 -好吧 |
[24:40] | We was gonna play, make sure we won. | 我们准备上场的 确保我们能赢 |
[24:43] | Just not by too many points. | 不过是小比分赢 |
[24:44] | Then why’d you take a knee? | 那你为什么要跪下 |
[24:51] | Because Brianna showed up. | 因为布里安娜来了 |
[24:53] | She wasn’t even supposed to be there, | 我以为她不会来 |
[24:54] | but when I saw her, I…I couldn’t back down. | 但我一看到她 我 我就不能放水了 |
[24:59] | You know? I couldn’t let her down. | 我不能让她失望 |
[25:02] | All right, you took a knee for Brianna. | 你跪下是因为布里安娜 |
[25:04] | Yeah. I mean, that wasn’t the only reason, but… | 是的 这不是唯一的原因 但是… |
[25:09] | She opened my mind to a lot of things. | 在很多事情上她都让我开了眼界 |
[25:11] | All right, why’d Chris take a knee? | 那克里斯为什么跪下 |
[25:19] | Because he my friend. | 因为他是我朋友 |
[25:22] | And we always had each other’s back. | 我们永远共同进退 |
[25:24] | I thought it would still work. | 我以为这样也行 |
[25:26] | You know, I figured we wouldn’t score so much | 我觉得如果我俩都不上场 |
[25:28] | if neither one of us played. | 我们就不会得很多分 |
[25:30] | But then this freshman, Freddy Mosely, | 但这个新人 弗莱迪·莫斯利 |
[25:33] | goes off for 36 points. | 拿下了36分 |
[25:35] | Has the best game of his life. | 这是他比赛生涯的最高分 |
[25:36] | Kendrick lost a lot of money. | 肯德里克输了很多钱 |
[25:39] | He said me and Chris had to pay. | 他说我和克里斯必须要赔给他 |
[25:41] | Look, Jamal, | 贾马尔 |
[25:44] | we can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[25:46] | You gotta help us. | 你也一定要帮我们 |
[25:50] | We need you to wear a wire, man. | 你得戴上窃听器 |
[25:52] | We gotta get a confession out of Kendrick. | 我们要让肯德里克亲口认罪 |
[25:53] | You already know he killed Chris. | 你们已经知道是他杀了克里斯 |
[25:54] | But we don’t have proof. | 但我们没有证据 |
[25:57] | Kendrick was smart. Covered his tracks. | 肯德里克很聪明 没有留下线索 |
[26:05] | If I do this wire… | 如果我戴窃听器 |
[26:08] | I get to go back to playing ball, right? | 我还能继续打球 对吗 |
[26:15] | Yeah, Jamal’s willing to cooperate, | 是的 贾马尔愿意合作 |
[26:16] | but the ASA is playing hardball. | 但助理检察官很坚定 |
[26:18] | – Well, what is she offering? – Not much. | -她给了什么条件 -没什么条件 |
[26:21] | Look, there’s the gambling, plus obstruction, | 赌博 再加上妨碍 |
[26:23] | he’s got a prior for possession. | 还有私藏违禁品的前科 |
[26:25] | She’s pushing for jail time. | 她在力争送他进去 |
[26:27] | I need your help to push back. | 我需要你帮忙挡回去 |
[26:30] | Yeah, but if the ASA thinks jail time is appropriate, | 是的 但如果助理检察官觉得入狱合适 |
[26:32] | we should honor her recommendation. | 我们应该尊重她的建议 |
[26:34] | Ah, Denny, it’s all a negotiation. | 这都是可以协商的 |
[26:36] | – You know that. – Yeah, well, Jamal broke the law. | -这你知道 -是的 但贾马尔犯法了 |
[26:40] | We’re talking about your daughter’s boyfriend. | 我们在谈的是你女儿的男朋友 |
[26:43] | Boyfriends come and go, Hank. | 男朋友总是会有的 汉克 |
[26:46] | Brianna was sowing a few wild oats in college | 布里安娜在大学里跟一个来自野百的坏小子 |
[26:48] | with a bad boy from the Wild Hundreds. | 撒了一些种子 |
[26:50] | But now it’s time for my daughter to get serious | 但现在我女儿该认真一点 |
[26:53] | and start a new chapter in her life. | 开启她人生的新篇章了 |
[26:56] | And Jamal will not be part of that chapter. | 而贾马尔不属于这个新篇章 |
[26:58] | He does not get a pass. | 他进不去 |
[27:09] | So Sarge, we gonna work out that deal for Jamal? | 所以警长 我们要帮贾马尔争取交易吗 |
[27:12] | The ASA’s working on it. | 助理检察官在处理 |
[27:13] | Okay, you think it’s gonna happen, though? | 好的 但你觉得应该可以 是吗 |
[27:15] | I said ASA is working on it. | 我说了 助理检察官在处理 |
[27:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:18] | Jamal just talked to Kendrick. | 贾马尔刚跟肯德里克聊过 |
[27:19] | The meet is set at Squire Lounge on the south side at 7. | 约了七点在乡绅酒吧的南边见面 |
[27:23] | I’m checking the layout out now. | 我正在查那里的布局 |
[27:26] | We’ve got one street entrance, one exit out the back. | 有一个临街的入口 后面有一个出口 |
[27:29] | Antonio and Olinsky are setting Jamal up with a wire. | 安东尼奥和奥林斯基帮贾马尔装窃听器 |
[27:31] | As soon as we get Kendrick’s confession, | 我们一拿到肯德里克的认罪录音 |
[27:33] | on my signal, we scoop him up. | 就看我指示 抓他出来 |
[27:35] | And we’re not taking any chances. | 而且我们不能冒任何风险 |
[27:37] | This guy is dangerous. | 这家伙很危险 |
[27:41] | Dad, I really appreciate everything you’ve done. | 爸爸 我真的很感谢你做的一切 |
[27:47] | You’re my daughter, sweetheart. | 你是我女儿啊 甜心 |
[27:49] | I’m just so glad this is gonna be over. | 真高兴这事终于要结束了 |
[27:52] | Jamal can finally get back to basketball and his career. | 贾马尔终于可以回篮球场 做职业球员 |
[27:58] | Brianna, there’s something that you need to know. | 布里安娜 有些事情我想告诉你 |
[28:03] | Jamal is not going to be able to come back from this. | 贾马尔回不去了 |
[28:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:08] | It’s gambling. That’s the one sin in sports | 打假球 这是体育场大忌 |
[28:11] | that is never forgiven. | 永远不会被原谅 |
[28:13] | But I just talked to him. They gave him a deal. | 但我刚跟他聊过 他们跟他做了个交易 |
[28:15] | They said if he just cooperated– | 他们说如果他配合 |
[28:17] | He might avoid jail time. He might. | 他可能可以不用进监狱 有可能 |
[28:20] | If he’s lucky. | 如果他运气好的话 |
[28:23] | It’s time for you to stop worrying about Jamal | 现在你该别再为贾马尔担心了 |
[28:25] | and focus on yourself. On your life. | 专心管好自己 过好你的人生 |
[28:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:32] | Jamal’s path and your path | 贾马尔的人生轨迹和你的人生轨迹 |
[28:34] | are going in completely different directions. | 通向完全不同的两个方向 |
[28:37] | You are an extraordinary young woman, | 你是一个非常出色的年轻女性 |
[28:39] | and one day you’ll find a man who deserves you. | 总有一天你会遇到一个配得上你的男人 |
[28:42] | And you don’t think Jamal deserves me? | 你觉得贾马尔配不上我吗 |
[28:44] | Because he kneeled for the national anthem? | 因为他在唱国歌时跪下了吗 |
[28:46] | – Brianna– – Taking a stand bothers you that much? | -布里安娜 -站着对你来说这么重要吗 |
[28:48] | Of course it bothers me. | 这当然惹恼我了 |
[28:49] | I’m a cop. He was protesting me. | 我是警察 而他向我抗议 |
[28:51] | No, he was protesting racism. | 不 他是抗议种族歧视 |
[28:53] | He was giving me the middle finger. | 他对我竖起了中指 |
[29:04] | Brianna… | 布里安娜 |
[29:06] | I have known you longer than you’ve known yourself. | 我认识你比你了解自己还久 |
[29:10] | I know things about your heart you have yet to discover. | 我了解你的内心 而这些你还尚待探索 |
[29:14] | Sweetheart, he’s wrong for you. | 宝贝 他不是你对的人 |
[29:17] | You mean because he comes from | 你是说他来自 |
[29:19] | the wrong part of the city? | 城市里出身不好的地方 |
[29:20] | Or has tattoos? | 还是他有纹身 |
[29:21] | Or he’s the wrong kind of black? | 还是他的黑皮肤不对吗 |
[29:27] | There’s more to it than just that. | 不只是这样 |
[29:33] | Brianna… | 布里安娜 |
[29:36] | Brianna! | 布里安娜 |
[29:38] | Brianna– | 布里安娜 |
[29:58] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:00] | You seem a little distracted. | 你看上去有点心不在焉 |
[30:05] | Yeah, it’s this Bingham thing. | 是啊 宾汉姆的事 |
[30:09] | Woods said they found a slug in the body. | 伍兹说他们在尸体内发现了一颗子弹 |
[30:12] | So? | 所以 |
[30:13] | They traced it back to a gun registered to this punk | 他们查到枪支注册在5年前 |
[30:16] | I pinched five years ago. | 我逮捕的一个混混名下 |
[30:19] | Never recovered the gun. | 而枪没有收回过 |
[30:23] | Makes me a suspect. | 所以我成了嫌疑人 |
[30:26] | – He’s bluffing. – No, he’s not. | -他在唬你 -不是 |
[30:29] | He’s coming after me, Al. | 他是冲着我来的 老埃 |
[30:33] | I thought you two had a truce? | 我以为你俩休战了 |
[30:34] | Yeah, well, it ain’t gonna last. | 对 但没休多久 |
[30:36] | He wants me too bad. | 他太想抓住我把柄了 |
[30:47] | All right, listen up. | 听好 |
[30:48] | Suspect is on location. He’s with another male. | 嫌犯在地点出现 和另一名男性一起 |
[30:52] | African American, blue coat. | 非裔美国人 穿蓝色大衣 |
[30:55] | I don’t know if I can do this, man. | 我不确定我能不能做到 老兄 |
[30:57] | I think maybe I need to be talking to a lawyer. | 我觉得我可能得和律师聊聊 |
[30:59] | Who’s blowing up your phone? | 谁在一直轰炸你的手机 |
[31:02] | Yo, Kendrick. | 肯德里克 |
[31:06] | – You wanted to talk. – Yeah. | -你想聊聊 -是的 |
[31:13] | Look, the thing is, ever since Chris got killed, | 事情是这样 自从克里斯被杀 |
[31:16] | there’s been a lot of police around. | 就有很多条子找我 |
[31:18] | And what’d you tell them? | 你告诉他们什么了 |
[31:20] | – Nothing. – That’s right. | -什么都没说 -那就对了 |
[31:22] | Nothing for them to know. | 什么都别告诉他们 |
[31:24] | The only thing you gotta worry about is getting me back | 你唯一要操心的就是把我丢的钱 |
[31:25] | that money I lost. | 弄回来 |
[31:26] | Bro, I can’t keep doing that. | 老兄 我不能一直这么干 |
[31:28] | I keep throwing up bad games, it’s gonna kill my career. | 我一直打这种坏比赛 前途就毁了 |
[31:34] | What? | 什么意思 |
[31:35] | You still think you’re going to the NBA? | 你还是觉得你要去NBA |
[31:38] | That is no longer happening. | 不可能了 |
[31:40] | – I still got a shot. – Had a shot. | -我还有机会 -有过机会 |
[31:43] | But that knee injury you got when you were a freshman, | 但你还是新人的时候你的膝盖伤 |
[31:44] | you lost half a step. | 就让你失去了半步机会 |
[31:46] | Half a step, that’s– | 半步 那是 |
[31:47] | That’s 100 miles in the NBA. | 那意味着离NBA有100英里了 |
[31:49] | – That’s–that’s a lie. – Sadly, it’s the truth. | -那是假的 -不幸 这是真的 |
[31:53] | And when all this is over, my brother, i’m all you got left. | 等这一切都结束 兄弟 我就是你的依靠 |
[31:57] | So. | 所以 |
[32:02] | Why’d you think you could play me? | 你凭什么觉得可以糊弄我 |
[32:03] | Bro, I didn’t– | 兄弟 我没有 |
[32:07] | Freddy Mosley went off for 36 points. | 弗莱迪·莫斯利拿了36分 |
[32:10] | Who in the world could have saw that happening? | 究竟谁能料想到这种事发生 |
[32:12] | That was a act of God. | 这就是上帝之举 |
[32:15] | You and Chris were supposed to control that game. | 你和克里斯就该控制比赛 |
[32:19] | And then you knelt for the anthem | 然后你们就跪着唱国歌 |
[32:21] | and got your dumb asses benched. | 乖乖坐板凳上 |
[32:23] | And here we are. | 最后我们才这样了 |
[32:27] | Is that why you took Chris out? | 所以你除掉克里斯吗 |
[32:37] | I liked Chris. | 我喜欢克里斯 |
[32:40] | I didn’t want it to go down the way it did. | 我本不想这样的 |
[32:44] | I went to tell him he owed me money. | 我告诉他 他欠我钱 |
[32:46] | He reached for my gun, and it just went… | 他去抢我的枪 然后 |
[32:51] | Off. | 走火了 |
[32:52] | You don’t wanna be a fool like Chris. | 你不会想做克里斯这样的傻子 |
[32:55] | All right, we got it. | 好了 他招了 |
[32:56] | – Let’s prepare to move in. – Oh, Hank, hold on, hold on. | -准备进去 -汉克 等等 |
[33:01] | That’s Woods’ daughter. | 那是伍兹的女儿 |
[33:04] | What is she doing here? | 她在这干嘛 |
[33:09] | Antonio, we got a situation. | 安东尼奥 我们有情况了 |
[33:18] | Did you get my text? | 收到我短信了吗 |
[33:22] | What you doing here, Brianna? | 你来这干嘛 布里安娜 |
[33:24] | I just came to meet Jamal for a drink. | 我来见贾马尔喝一杯 |
[33:26] | I didn’t know he was with you. | 我不知道他和你一起 |
[33:28] | Brianna, hey. How you doing? | 布里安娜 你还好吗 |
[33:31] | – Let’s you and me get outta here. – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | -我们离开这 -慢着 慢着 |
[33:33] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[33:33] | Yo, I got the confession! Arrest him! | 我让他供认了 抓住他 |
[33:35] | Hey, man! Hey, hey, hey! | 站住 站住 |
[33:36] | Hands! Hands! | 举起手 |
[33:39] | You’re the damn police! | 你是该死的条子 |
[33:41] | – Take it easy. – Let’s see some hands. | -放松 -举起手 |
[33:44] | – Put your hands up! – All right. | -举起手 -好 |
[33:45] | – Put them up! – Okay. | -举手 -好 |
[33:47] | On everything I love, you better not move. | 以我所爱起誓 你最好别动 |
[33:51] | Where’d they put the wire? | 他们把窃听器放哪儿了 |
[33:52] | Guys, it ain’t like that, bro. | 伙计 不是这样的 |
[33:53] | Hey, man, where’d they put the wire? | 他们把窃听器放哪儿了 |
[34:02] | On the ground. | 放地上 |
[34:08] | Bro, Brianna ain’t got nothing to do with this, brother– | 布里安娜和这事没关系 兄弟 |
[34:12] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[34:14] | Don’t move! In the chair! | 别动 坐好 |
[34:17] | Nobody leaves. Nobody. | 谁都不许离开 |
[34:36] | I got word. Brianna? | 我听说了 布里安娜 |
[34:38] | She’s inside. | 她在里面 |
[34:40] | How in the hell did that happen? | 怎么会这样的 |
[34:41] | – You tell me. – Wrong time, wrong place. | -你告诉我啊 -错误的时间和地点 |
[34:43] | Denny, she knew exactly what was going down, | 丹尼 她很清楚发生了什么事 |
[34:46] | and she didn’t get it from us. | 而且不是我们告诉她的 |
[34:50] | I told Brianna what was likely to happen | 我告诉了布里安娜可能会发生什么 |
[34:53] | after Jamal cooperated. | 在贾马尔合作之后 |
[34:55] | Maybe he called her and told her where he was. | 也许他打给她告诉自己在哪 |
[34:57] | She came down here trying to talk him out of it. | 她过来试着劝他 |
[34:59] | She blew up our operation. | 她搞砸了我们的行动 |
[35:01] | Don’t put it on her, Hank! | 别怪她身上 汉克 |
[35:02] | That’s not where I’m putting it. | 不是我想怪她的 |
[35:06] | How do we get her out? | 怎么救她出来 |
[35:09] | I got Antonio inside. | 安东尼奥在里面 |
[35:21] | Seeing blue. This is bad, G. | 看到条子了 很糟 |
[35:24] | Hey, just chill, man. | 冷静 兄弟 |
[35:26] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[35:27] | No, you don’t got this. | 你搞不定 |
[35:29] | You know, I have told you to shut up, man. | 我跟你说过闭嘴了 |
[35:33] | Kendrick. | 肯德里克 |
[35:35] | You talk too much, man. | 你话太多了 |
[35:37] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:39] | You wanna live? | 想活命吗 |
[35:40] | Work with me. | 那就跟我合作 |
[35:42] | I’m your way out. | 我是你的出路 |
[35:44] | There’s a lot of white police officers out there | 外面有很多白人警察 |
[35:46] | with itchy trigger fingers waiting to shoot you. | 蓄势待发向你开枪 |
[35:49] | You won’t make it 2 feet. | 你走不了多远 |
[35:51] | Let me call my Sergeant. | 让我给我的警长打电话 |
[35:54] | Talking’s the best weapon you got right now. | 现在谈话是你最好的武器 |
[35:56] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[35:58] | – She’s the best weapon I got. – No! | -她才是最好的武器 -不 |
[36:00] | – Now. – Brianna! | -过来 -布里安娜 |
[36:01] | – No! – Denny. | -不 -丹尼 |
[36:03] | – I’m going in. – No, you can’t! | -我要进去 -不行 |
[36:04] | Get the hell out of my way! My daughter is in there! | 给我让开 我女儿在里面 |
[36:06] | Denny, there’s 15 people in there! | 丹尼 里面有15个人 |
[36:08] | You march in with a gun, it’s gonna be a bloodbath. | 你拿着枪冲进去 肯定会是血流成河 |
[36:11] | Get your hands off me right now. | 马上把你的手拿开 |
[36:12] | – That’s an order. – Boss, boss– | -这是命令 -老大 |
[36:13] | Look, we’re not gonna just sit here! | 我们不能在这里干等着 |
[36:14] | Denny! You’ve got to trust me! | 丹尼 你得信任我 |
[36:17] | I’ve got a man inside! | 里面有我的人 |
[36:19] | Just hold on. | 等等 |
[36:21] | Talk to me, Antonio. | 说话 安东尼奥 |
[36:22] | No, this ain’t Antonio. | 不 不是安东尼奥 |
[36:24] | This is Kendrick. | 我是肯德里克 |
[36:25] | And just so we’re clear, I’m in charge. | 我跟你说明白 现在我说了算 |
[36:28] | – You feel me? – I feel you. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[36:31] | But it’s my job to make sure everybody in there stays alive. | 但我的任务是确保大家都活着 |
[36:34] | You lay down your weapons, this all ends peacefully. | 你放下武器 一切就会和平结束 |
[36:37] | Peace? That’s dead. | 和平 不可能 |
[36:39] | I got a cop, and I got the daughter of a cop. | 我这里有一个条子 一个条子的女儿 |
[36:42] | I just want freedom. | 我只想要自由 |
[36:43] | Yeah? You release those hostages, | 是吗 你释放人质 |
[36:45] | I can help you get it. | 我就能帮你得到 |
[36:47] | Help? I don’t need your help. | 帮我 我不需要你的帮助 |
[36:48] | You need my help. | 你需要我的帮助 |
[36:49] | You need my help to keep these people alive. | 你需要我的帮助来保证这些人活着 |
[36:52] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[36:53] | Good. | 好 |
[36:55] | I want y’all to clear out. | 我要你们都走 |
[36:57] | Miles away. | 走得远远的 |
[36:58] | And I want a car with a full tank of gas. | 我要一辆加满油的车 |
[37:02] | I can get that. | 可以 |
[37:04] | But you and your friend gotta get in that car alone, Kendrick. | 但你和你的朋友要单独上车 肯德里克 |
[37:07] | That’s the only way this thing works. | 只有这样你提的条件才可行 |
[37:11] | You feel me? | 明白吗 |
[37:14] | Whatever, man. | 随便 |
[37:15] | Just get me the car. | 把车给我就行 |
[37:17] | All right, you heard him. | 你听到他说的了 |
[37:20] | Look, it’s your daughter in there. | 你女儿在里面 |
[37:21] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你想怎么做我都听你的 |
[37:23] | We can move in right now. | 我们可以现在冲进去 |
[37:31] | Get him the car. | 把车给他 |
[37:40] | Hang tight. | 安心等着 |
[37:41] | It’s almost over. | 就快结束了 |
[37:42] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:44] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[37:46] | Baby… | 亲爱的 |
[37:48] | I am so sorry for bringing you into all of this. | 真的对不起 是我把你牵扯进来的 |
[37:52] | – I’m sorry for everything. – No, it’s my fault. | -我为发生的一切向你道歉 -不 是我的错 |
[37:54] | I didn’t know Kendrick would be here. | 我不知道肯德里克会在这里 |
[37:59] | You’re coming with. | 你一起来 |
[38:02] | One more word, Mally Mal. | 不许多嘴 兄弟 |
[38:04] | One more word. | 不许多嘴 |
[38:06] | You’re a damn fool, you know that? | 你就是个傻子 你知道吗 |
[38:08] | We had something special, man. | 我们曾那么铁 |
[38:11] | I took care of you. | 我照顾了你 |
[38:12] | – You took care of yourself. – Let’s go. | -你照顾的是你自己 -走 |
[38:14] | No way they agreed to this. | 他们肯定不会同意 |
[38:15] | Hey, I ain’t going out there without protection. | 我不会什么保护措施都没有就出去 |
[38:16] | So let’s go, and shut up. | 快走 闭嘴 |
[38:18] | Matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[38:19] | Mal, get your goof ass in the bathroom. | 贾马尔 你给我滚去卫生间 |
[38:21] | Everybody in the bathroom right now! | 大家都进卫生间 |
[38:24] | Y’all wanna get hit? Get in the bathroom right now! | 都想中枪吗 马上进卫生间 |
[38:27] | Look at me. Don’t try to run. | 看着我 不要想跑 |
[38:28] | Stay perfectly still. You hear me? | 一定不要妄动 听到了吗 |
[38:29] | Don’t try to run. | 千万不要跑 |
[38:31] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[38:34] | Come on, let’s go. Open the door. | 走 开门 |
[38:47] | Relax. Slow. | 放松 慢点 |
[38:51] | You cannot let her get into that car. | 不能让她上那辆车 |
[38:53] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[38:57] | Talk to me, Jay. | 说话 杰 |
[38:59] | No shot, Sarge. | 无法开枪 警长 |
[39:03] | – Stop moving. – Dad, are you there? | -不要动了 -爸爸 你在吗 |
[39:05] | Brianna, just stay calm. | 布里安娜 冷静 |
[39:08] | Do what they say. | 他们怎么说你就怎么做 |
[39:15] | No! | 不 |
[39:17] | Brianna! | 布里安娜 |
[39:40] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[39:45] | Get a squad car! | 开辆警车来 |
[39:46] | We gotta get her to the hospital right away now! | 得马上送她去医院 |
[39:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[39:50] | Come on, baby. Just stay with me. | 亲爱的 坚持住 |
[39:52] | Come on, baby. Come on. | 亲爱的 坚持 |
[39:54] | We got you. Come on. | 有我们在 |
[39:57] | Come on. Come on. | 挺住 |
[39:58] | Come on, that’s my girl. That’s my girl. | 挺住 乖女儿 乖女儿 |
[40:00] | That’s my girl. Yes. | 乖女儿 |
[40:16] | How’s Brianna? | 布里安娜怎么样了 |
[40:21] | I wanna see her. | 我想见她 |
[40:23] | Go home, son. | 回家吧 孩子 |
[40:25] | What you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:26] | It means you’re not going to see her. | 意思是你见不到她 |
[40:29] | – I’m her boyfriend. – No, you’re not. | -我是她男朋友 -你不是 |
[40:31] | I said go home. | 我让你回家 |
[40:36] | Officer, this man is causing a disturbance. | 警官 这个人在引发骚乱 |
[40:38] | Hell, no. You can’t do that, man. | 没有 你不能这样 |
[40:40] | Remove him. | 把他带走 |
[40:41] | – What–I just- – Come on. | -什么 我… -走 |
[40:42] | – Let’s go. – Yeah? | -走 -要这样吗 |
[40:45] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[40:46] | You can’t-bro, stop shoving me. | 你不能…别推我了 |
[40:47] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[40:54] | How is she? | 他怎么样了 |
[40:59] | She’s not good, Hank. | 情况不好 汉克 |
[41:02] | She’s dying. | 她快不行了 |
[41:06] | I’m so sorry, Denny. | 真的很遗憾 丹尼 |
[41:09] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[41:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:15] | Well… | 可是 |
[41:17] | It wasn’t good enough. | 还是不够 |