Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:38] Al, it’s what we thought. 埃尔 和我们想的一样
[00:41] All right, what are we going to do? 好 我们怎么办
[00:44] Wait it out. 在这里等着
[00:48] Probably get in touch with Lindsey. 也许能和琳德赛取得联络
[00:50] Give her a head’s up. 提醒她一下
[00:55] It’s going to be okay, Hank. 不会有事的 汉克
[01:02] Did what I had to do. 我做了我该做的
[01:16] Antonio, good to see you, my friend. 安东尼奥 很高兴见到你 朋友
[01:18] Good to see you too, Marco. Hey, this is my partner, Kim. 我也是 马可 这是我的搭档 金
[01:22] We met years ago when I walked the foot post 我们俩是在几年前我在10局
[01:24] here in the 10th district. 跑腿的时候认识的
[01:25] – So what can I do for you? – The other night, -有什么事吗 -那天晚上
[01:27] some animal broke into my shop and trashed the place. 有几个混蛋闯了进来 砸了我的店
[01:32] Did you report it to the district? 你向分局报警了吗
[01:33] They told me to get surveillance cameras. 他们要我去搞监控录像
[01:35] So I did. 我就搞了
[01:36] Then last night, after I closed up, 结果昨晚 我关门后
[01:38] some punk kid rode up on a bike, 有个小混蛋骑着自行车
[01:41] told me bad things would happen 要我给他老大交保护费
[01:42] unless I paid his boss protection money. 否则不会有好果子吃
[01:45] – What did you tell him? – Told him to go to hell. -你怎么和他说的 -我要他去死
[01:47] And I showed him this. 我给他看了看这个
[01:49] Hey, hey, Marco, what are you doing? 马可 你干什么
[01:50] Relax, I’ve got a permit. 放心 我有持枪许可
[01:51] That’s not the point. 那不是重点
[01:52] You think I’m going to let some kid shake me down? 你以为我会被几个小孩子吓到吗
[01:54] I get it, but you need to let us take care of this. 我知道 但是你得让我们来处理
[01:56] Do you know this kid? 你认识这个孩子吗
[01:58] – Never saw him before. – All right. -从来没见过 -好的
[02:00] Let me talk to a few people, I’ll see what’s going on. 我找人谈谈 我会查清楚怎么回事
[02:02] And then we’ll swing by the shop tomorrow morning 然后我们明早在你开店之前
[02:04] before you open, and we’ll figure something out. 来找你一趟 我们会查清楚的
[02:06] – Yeah. – Okay? -没错 -好吗
[02:08] – Leave that at home. – I will. -把枪放在家里 -好的
[02:11] – And thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -没事
[02:17] Okay, thanks. 谢谢
[02:19] So, gang investigation says the 26ers and the Kings 帮派调查组说26帮和王者帮
[02:22] are big dogs in the 10th district. 都是在10区的大帮派
[02:24] But extortion isn’t their thing, so… 但是他们一般不勒索别人 所以…
[02:27] Well, Marco’s been in that neighborhood for 30 years. 马可在那里住了30多年
[02:29] People know not to mess with him. 大家都不会去招惹他
[02:30] It’s probably just some wannabe kids 可能只是几个混小子
[02:31] trying to make a quick buck. 想搞点钱
[02:33] Units in the 10th district and units on the citywide, 10辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队
[02:35] we have an unknown number of shots fired, 接到报警称发生多次枪击
[02:38] 2553 18th Street. 18街2553号
[02:41] – Responding units advise. – That’s Marco’s shop. -请前往调查 -那是马可的店
[02:42] – What the hell did he do? – 50-21 Eddie squad, -他做了什么 -5021E队
[02:44] be advised plain clothes units responding 报告 便衣接警 正在前往
[02:46] to that shots fired on 18th. 18街枪击发生地
[02:55] – Take the back! – Copy. -去后门 -收到
[03:00] – Go right. – Yep. -从右边上 -嗯
[03:07] – Opening the back door. – Okay. -正在打开后门 -好
[03:09] Clear? 安全吗
[03:13] Marco. 马可
[03:21] Oh, man. Oh, man. 上帝啊 上帝啊
[03:27] 杀戮 恐吓 控制[西班牙语]
[03:29] Antonio. 安东尼奥
[03:35] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[03:43] I got it, I got that. Did you get the outside? 我知道 我知道 外面搜过了吗
[03:45] All right, what do we got? 什么情况
[03:47] DOA is Marco Rivera, He owned the place. 死者名叫马可·里维拉 这家店是他的
[03:49] Antonio and I talked to him last night. 安东尼奥和我昨晚和他说过话
[03:50] Said a local gang was shaking him down for protection money. 他说有本地帮派在找他要保护费
[03:52] We did find one witness. 我们找到了一名证人
[03:54] He said two male offenders, Hispanic, ran out the back, 他说有两名凶犯 西班牙裔 从后面跑了
[03:56] but didn’t get a good look at their faces. 但是没看清楚脸
[03:58] Marco managed to get off a couple of shots, 马可回击了几枪
[04:00] but it doesn’t look like he hit anyone. 但是好像没有打中人
[04:03] – Hey, Joe. – Hank. -乔 -汉克
[04:05] Detective Marcella Gomez, 这是马赛拉·戈麦斯警探
[04:06] national civil police of El Salvador. 萨尔瓦多国家警察
[04:09] She’s here observing how the CPD homicide does business. 她是来监察芝加哥警局办案的
[04:11] – Pleasure. – Detective Antonio Dawson. -很高兴认识你 -安东尼奥·道森警探
[04:13] This is my partner, Kim. 这是我的搭档 金
[04:14] – Hi. – So these words? -你好 -这些词呢
[04:17] Kill, terrify, control. 杀戮 恐吓 控制
[04:20] The motto for the Salvadoran gang. 这是萨尔瓦多黑帮的座右铭
[04:22] Sicarios Savios, SS-11. 西卡瑞奥萨维斯帮 SS11
[04:25] You’ve worked some of these cases back home? 你在你们那儿接触过他们的案子吗
[04:27] Several. 不少
[04:28] And sadly, they all look a lot like this. 很遗憾 这起案子和那些案子差不多
[04:31] So they like knives, huh? 所以说他们喜欢用刀子
[04:33] Machetes. 弯刀
[04:35] Their brand is intimidation, so they come out big. 他们以恐吓出名 所以他们下手动静很大
[04:38] Make the murders as gruesome as possible. 手段极其残忍
[04:42] Anyway, Joe. 不管怎么样 乔
[04:43] Antonio was working an extortion angle 安东尼本来就在处理
[04:46] with this victim. We’d like to run with the case. 死者被勒索的案子 我们想接手这个案子
[04:49] No problem, just keep us in the loop. 没问题 随时告诉我们进度
[04:51] Thanks a lot. Nice to meet you. 谢谢 很高兴见到你们
[04:55] I’d be happy to help out, if you want. 我想来帮忙 如果你们愿意的话
[04:58] I know how they operate very good. 我很了解他们的作案手法
[05:02] – Well, that’s your call, Joe. – Fine by me. -你来决定 乔 -我没有意见
[05:05] Great. All right, welcome aboard. 好 那欢迎加入
[05:10] These are very bad people. 他们是很坏的人
[05:12] I heard what they did to Marco. Everyone has. 我听说他们对马可做的事了 大家都听说了
[05:15] – We can protect you. – Can you? -我们能保护你 -是吗
[05:17] And my kids, and my wife? 我的孩子 我的妻子呢
[05:19] Look, I’m sorry, but I’ve got to do 对不起 但我得为我的家人
[05:21] what’s best for my family. 做我该做的事
[05:22] At least tell us what they look like. 至少告诉我们他们长什么样吧
[05:24] Was there anything distinct about them? 他们有什么特别的地方吗
[05:29] The ones who collect, they’re just kids. 那些来收钱的都只是孩子
[05:32] But once I was late to pay, and three older men came. 但只要我付钱不及时 就会有三个大人找我
[05:35] They warned me that if I went to the police, 他们警告我如果敢报警
[05:38] that they were going to kill me, 他们就会杀了我
[05:41] and my family. 还有我的家人
[05:43] One was the boss, he had tattoos all over his face. 其中一个是领头的 脸上全是文身
[05:47] Um, the letters “SS,” 是两个字母S
[05:50] next to a fist with two fingers extended. 旁边是一个拳头伸出两根手指
[05:54] Thank you, if you need anything, you call us. 谢谢 如果有什么需要 就联系我们
[06:00] Hell no. 才怪
[06:02] They know better than to 他们还算聪明
[06:02] come into Franny’s place looking to get paid. 知道不来我弗兰尼的店里抢钱
[06:04] Okay, but how about recently? 好吧 那最近呢
[06:06] Anybody coming in here and messing with the store? 有人到你们店里找事吗
[06:08] Someone tried to break in a couple nights back, 前几天晚上有人试过要闯进来
[06:10] Broke a window. Alarm scared him off. 打碎了个窗户 被警报吓退了
[06:13] I didn’t bother calling y’all. 我都没打算叫你们
[06:14] Well, Ms. Franny, you should probably know 那弗兰尼女士 你应该知道
[06:15] that they’ll definitely be back. 他们一定会再回来的
[06:17] Demanding protection money. 索要保护费
[06:19] You think they’re the ones who killed Marco? 你认为就是他们杀了马可吗
[06:20] Yes, ma’am. 是
[06:24] He was the first person to come down 他是我当年刚刚开张时
[06:25] and welcome me to the block when I opened my store. 第一个来店里欢迎我搬进来的人
[06:29] All right, so, maybe help us out. 那好 也许你应该帮助我们
[06:32] I’ll help you however I can. 我会尽量帮助你们的
[06:36] All right, thank you, Ms. Franny. 那好 谢了 弗兰尼女士
[06:37] – Appreciate you. – And thank you for the muffin. -多谢了 -谢谢你的松饼
[06:39] You’re welcome. 不客气
[06:42] So much for facial rec. 面部识别看来是不行了
[06:48] Go back and freeze it in the doorway. 倒回去 到进门时停下
[06:54] Zoom in on the hands of the guy on the left. 放大到左面那个人的手上
[06:58] Get those tats. 把那个文身截图
[07:00] And do the same on the forehead for the other guy. 另一个人额头上的文身也截一下
[07:05] Those are pretty unique. 这些文身挺独特的
[07:07] We have a database of SS-11 tattoos back home. 我们那边有个SS-11文身的数据库
[07:10] I can have my people try and put a name to those images. 我能让我的人查一查这几个文身都是谁的
[07:13] Yeah. 好
[07:14] All right, let’s switch to the inside camera. 好 切到室内摄像头吧
[07:43] I got her. You keep watching. 我去吧 你继续看
[07:44] Oh. I’m sorry. 不好意思
[07:48] – Jesus. – Hey, you okay? -天啊 -你还好吗
[07:54] I don’t know what’s wrong with me. 我不知道我这是怎么了
[07:57] Nothing. 你没怎么
[07:59] The truth is, it’s a bigger problem 真相就是 想不让那种景象
[08:01] if stuff like that doesn’t get to you. 影响到你 是很难的
[08:04] Here. 给
[08:10] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[08:13] I don’t know what to think about a guy 我不知道该怎么看待一个
[08:14] who carries tissues in his jacket. 随身携带纸巾的男的
[08:18] Well, he’s either incredibly sensitive, 也许他是个感情丰富的人
[08:21] or he’s got a cold. Or he’s… 又或者他可能感冒了 又或者
[08:25] Prepared for winter in Chicago. 他是为了应对芝加哥的寒冬
[08:29] Well, I’m going to guess all of the above. 我猜你大概是以上三种可能都有吧
[08:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:37] You’re welcome. 不客气
[08:43] Anything from the security footage? 安保录像有什么收获吗
[08:45] No faces, but we did capture some unique tats 看不清脸 但确实截到了几个独特的文身
[08:48] on their hands and forehead. 在他们的手上和额头上
[08:50] Checking our databases and around the country. 正在我们和全国的数据库中进行比对
[08:52] Marcella sent the images 马赛拉已经把图片
[08:53] back to her department in El Salvador. 发回在萨尔瓦多的局里
[08:55] If they were arrested in El Salvador, 如果他们在萨尔瓦多被捕
[08:57] those gang tattoos will be in our system. 这些帮派文身就会进入我们的数据库
[08:59] Any locals willing to get involved? 有当地人站出来提供情报了吗
[09:01] Oh, yeah, we actually got 有 我们还真找到个
[09:02] a badass bakery owner named Franny. 挺厉害的面包店主弗兰尼
[09:04] She said we can use her store to do anything we want. 她说我们可以随意用她的店
[09:06] She hasn’t been approached by the gang yet, 还没有帮派找她的麻烦
[09:07] but her store was vandalized a few days ago, 但她的店几天前被人破坏过
[09:09] so if they follow the pattern, 所以如果按照他们的套路
[09:10] they should be hitting her up soon. 很快他们就会再去找她麻烦
[09:11] They’ll send in a chequeo to make the initial offer. 他们会先派一个收账人去要个价
[09:14] – Chequeo? – Yes, a teenager. -收账人 -是 一个青少年
[09:17] They use a network of young kids 他们利用一个青少年网络
[09:19] to deliver messages from the street. 在街头传递消息
[09:20] To and from the gang leaders. 给帮派头目
[09:23] No phones. 不用手机
[09:24] When the chequeo comes into the store, 收账人进店之后
[09:26] we have the owner refuse to pay. 我们让店主拒绝付钱
[09:28] And then we try our best to tail the chequeos 然后我们尽量跟着收账人
[09:31] – back to the gang’s safe house. – Hmm. -回到帮派的安全屋 -好
[09:33] And hopefully the boss. 希望能追查到老大
[09:35] I’m sorry to interrupt, Hank. I need a word. 抱歉打断一下 汉克 借一步说话
[09:38] That sounds good. Let’s do it her way. 听上去不错 就按她说的来
[09:39] – Set it up. – Use my desk. -布置下去吧 -用我的办公桌吧
[09:44] Denny? 丹尼
[09:50] Super Mart just broke ground on a new store. 超级玛刚刚动工要开新店
[09:53] Over on that old railroad property 就在22号大街路桥边上
[09:55] down by the 22nd street bridge. 那一片临铁道地块上
[09:58] Yesterday, construction was halted. 昨天工程被叫停了
[10:00] The builders uncovered some human remains. 建筑工发现了一些人体遗骨
[10:03] Yeah, I read about that. 是 我听说了
[10:06] Well, a medical examiner just made a positive ID. 法医检测出了一个匹配身份
[10:11] It’s Kevin Bingham. 凯文·宾汉姆
[10:14] The man who murdered your son. 你儿子的杀手
[10:22] I mean, losing your boy is hard enough, 你失去儿子已经很难过了
[10:24] but to have your name dragged in the mud like that? 但还要让你的名字经受这么多议论
[10:26] Internal Affairs out there digging around the silos, 内务部的人正在仓库里调查
[10:29] looking for Bingham’s body. 寻找宾汉姆的遗体
[10:31] Accusing you of murdering him. 还指控你杀了他
[10:33] That’s… 那真是
[10:36] That’s a lot to take. 真的很难接受
[10:38] I got thick skin. 我经受得住
[10:42] Yeah, well, I want you to know that crime lab 是 我想让你知道
[10:45] is all over this, working overtime to clear your name. 取证室在处理这件事 加班加点为你正名
[10:48] I appreciate that. 我很感谢
[10:51] I figure all this time in the ground, 我想在地里埋了这么久
[10:53] it’s going to be tough to find something 很难找到能给我
[10:55] to clear my name. 正名的东西了
[11:00] We’ll see about that. 再看吧
[11:03] I brought in an FBI forensics team to help out. 我调了联调局的一队法医来帮忙
[11:07] It’s all hands on deck, Hank. 我们一起应对 汉克
[11:08] It’s the least we could do for all you’ve been through. 你经历了这么多 这是我们至少能做的
[11:18] You got anything else? 还有别的吗
[11:26] Not at the moment. 现在没了
[11:28] But you’ll be the first to know when I do. 但是一旦有消息 你一定是第一个知道的
[11:46] Okay. 好了
[11:48] Marcella’s people in El Salvador 萨尔瓦多的马赛拉的人
[11:49] matched that tattoos in the video to these two guys. 和录像中那两个人的纹身匹配
[11:52] Yovani Valasquez, Alonzo Amaya. 尤万尼·委拉斯开兹 阿隆佐·阿玛亚
[11:54] Part of a violent SS-11 clique, led by that guy. 是SS-11的帮派人 这是他们的老大
[11:58] That’s Raul Martinez, AKA “El Lobo.” 罗欧·马丁尼兹 又叫”老狼”
[12:01] Wanted for murder and other felonies in my country. 因为谋杀和其他重罪在我国被通缉
[12:04] I notified Interpol, flagged them with the Feds, 我通知了国际刑警 在联调局那里把他们做了标记
[12:06] and put their faces out to patrol. 把他们的相貌发给了巡逻队
[12:08] All right, so where we at with the sting operation? 诱捕行动进行得如何
[12:10] OCD’s got the bakery wired for video and sound. 民防处连到了面包房的音像
[12:13] Kevin and I will be inside, baking. 凯文和我会在里面烘焙
[12:15] Yeah, and we’ll probably be in there for a while, 是的 我们可能在那待一段时间
[12:17] because if these dudes are smart they might lay low 因为如果这些家伙聪明的话 他们可能会在
[12:18] after what they did in the pawn shop, right? 当铺事件之后保持低调
[12:20] Not SS-11. SS-11不会
[12:21] They just keep coming, they keep intimidating. 他们会一直去 不停恐吓
[12:24] Copy that. 知道了
[12:25] – Be careful out there. – Thank you. -在那小心点 -谢谢
[12:32] I didn’t see a ring on your finger. 我看到你没戴婚戒
[12:35] You should be a detective someday. 你应该当警探
[12:37] Yeah? 是吗
[12:38] I’m divorced. 我离婚了
[12:40] But we have two great kids, a boy and a girl. 但是我们有两个很棒的孩子 一个男孩一个女孩
[12:43] Or should I say, young woman. 或者应该说是小女人
[12:44] A very smart, opinionated young woman at that. 一个非常聪明 顽固的小女人
[12:48] Well, girls are complicated. 女生是很复杂的
[12:51] Yeah, I’ve noticed. 我注意到了
[12:54] – How about you? – Complicated? -你呢 -我复杂吗
[12:55] Oh, yeah, I am. 我也复杂
[12:58] Married. 结婚了吗
[13:01] I was, until last year. 去年之前我是已婚的
[13:04] Guess it doesn’t matter where you’re a cop, huh? 看来和在哪当警察无关啊
[13:06] Job has the same effect? 工作有同样的效果
[13:09] That wasn’t the problem. With us, anyway. 工作不是问题所在 反正我们之间不是
[13:13] Our son passed away. 我们的儿子去世了
[13:16] Traffic accident. 交通事故
[13:19] He was 13 years old, 他才13岁
[13:20] and everything kind of fell apart after that. 在那之后一切都分崩离析了
[13:24] I’m so sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾
[13:26] Yeah, it’s not easy. 那不是件易事
[13:28] Yeah. 是啊
[13:30] Yeah, it’s… 是啊…
[13:32] – Come on. – Yeah. -走吧 -好
[13:44] How’s therapy going? 心理治疗得怎么样
[13:47] I never thought I’d say this out loud, but… 我从没想到过我会这么大声说出来 但…
[13:49] I actually kind of like it. 我其实有点喜欢
[13:52] Wow, I am shocked. 我被惊到了
[13:57] It’s helpful. 很有用
[13:58] Finally dealing with some stuff that happened in Afghanistan. 终于能处理一下在阿富汗发生的事
[14:02] And Chicago. 还有芝加哥
[14:05] I’m happy to hear it. 很高兴听到你这么说
[14:10] Heads up, we might be in business. 小心 生意好像来了
[14:33] Target went in. 目标进去了
[14:36] Can I help you, young man? 有什么我能帮到你的吗 年轻人
[14:38] Pretty nice place you got here. 你这地方很漂亮啊
[14:41] Wanna keep it that way? 想继续保持下去吗
[14:44] Gonna have to pay. 就得付钱
[14:46] I am not like the other folks around here. 我不像这里的其他人
[14:49] I can take care of my own business. 我能搞定我自己的生意
[14:51] Dead man down the block didn’t want to pay. 街角的那死人不愿意付钱
[14:54] Could get real dangerous around here for an old lady like you. 像你这样的老女人在这会很危险的
[14:59] Don’t threaten me, little boy. 不要恐吓我 小男孩
[15:00] – I’m a little boy? – Hey, hey, hey, ma, -我是小男孩 -别 别 别 妈
[15:01] put the bat down. Hey, listen. 把球棒放下 听着
[15:04] We don’t want those problems, okay? 我们不想惹麻烦 好吗
[15:05] – Can you just get out of here? – You go back, -你能出去吗 -你回去
[15:07] and tell your boss that I ain’t paying nobody nothing. 告诉你老大 我不会给任何人一分钱
[15:10] Come on, man, just leave. 快点 兄弟 离开这里
[15:12] Get your sorry ass out of my store… 给老娘滚出去…
[15:14] This ain’t over, bitch! 这事没完 贱人
[15:15] Or I will split your skull like a coconut! 不然我就像敲碎椰子一样敲碎你的脑壳
[15:19] Great job, Ms. Franny. 干得漂亮 弗兰尼女士
[15:24] I’ve got number one in pocket, 看到一号人物
[15:25] heading westbound on 18th towards Wood St. 在18大街向西朝伍德街行进
[15:28] Copy, westbound on 18th. We’re taking Paulina. 收到 在18大街向西行进 我们跟宝丽娜
[15:32] Number one just handed a note to number two. 1号给了2号一张纸条
[15:34] Male, Hispanic, holding a skateboard. 男性 西班牙裔 拿着滑板
[15:38] Heading north in the gangway between 17th and 18th. 在17大街和18大街之间的过道朝北走
[15:40] I need eyes on number two. 我需要2号的情况
[15:50] Go ahead, take the next corner. 去 在下个拐角跟上
[15:51] Okay. 好
[15:55] I have number two in pocket. 我跟上2号了
[15:57] He’s moving eastbound in the alley, approaching Paulina. 他在小巷中朝东走 接近宝丽娜
[16:04] Subject made contact with target number three. 目标和3号目标有接触
[16:06] It’s a female Hispanic, 是个女性西班牙裔
[16:08] about 16 years old, green jacket. 大概16岁 穿着绿色夹克
[16:11] Blue jeans, dark sneakers. 蓝色牛仔裤 深色球鞋
[16:12] Copy, eastbound approaching Paulina. 收到 向东接近宝丽娜
[16:23] I have number two, continuing eastbound in the alley. 我跟着二号 继续朝巷子东过去
[16:25] I can’t see. 我看不到
[16:27] I don’t know if a handoff was made. 不知道他们有没有交接
[16:29] I need eyes on number three who’s now northbound 我需要有人盯着三号 他在向北走
[16:30] under the El, heading towards 17. 在铁轨下面 朝17街过去
[16:33] In the car heading your way. 我在车里 这就去你那
[16:38] – I have eyes on number three. – Copy. -我盯着三号 -收到
[16:40] Stay with her, Marcella. I’m coming your way. 跟着她 马赛拉 我这就去你那
[16:56] Marcella, where are you? Please respond. 马赛拉 你在哪 请回答
[17:00] Marcella, can you hear me? Please respond. 马赛拉 能听到吗 请回答
[17:33] Hey, what’s going on? 怎么了
[17:35] I lost her. 我跟丢了
[17:38] – Who was going into the yard? – Someone I thought was her. -谁进了院子 -我以为那是她
[17:42] She met up with some kids on bikes, 她跟几个骑车的孩子碰了面
[17:43] and they all drove off in different directions. 然后他们就分头走了
[17:46] I wasn’t sure if she made the handoff, 我不知道她有没有交接
[17:48] and I lost her for a minute. 我刚刚跟丢了
[17:52] I was calling you on the radio. 我刚才在对讲机上找你
[17:56] Oh, I must have turned the volume down by accident. 我肯定不小心把声音关小了
[18:00] Yeah. 是的
[18:02] – Any luck? – No, you? -有结果吗 -没有 你们呢
[18:04] They’re tough to follow. 他们很难跟
[18:06] That’s the whole idea. 是说啊
[18:08] So what now? 现在怎么办
[18:11] We wait. Franny’s message, or should I say middle finger, 等着 看弗兰尼或者说中指的消息
[18:14] is on its way back to the boss. 会不会传到老大那里
[18:16] I’m guessing he’s going to respond. 我觉得他会有所回应
[18:18] Yeah, no doubt. The question is when. 毫无疑问的 问题是什么时候
[18:20] Yeah, and with how many machetes. 是的 会有多少砍刀
[18:24] – You all right? – Yes. -你没事吧 -没事
[18:32] I thought you guys were done for the day. 我以为你们今天已经收工了
[18:34] Yeah, well, low man on the totem pole. 是的 食物链底层的人
[18:37] Someone has to transcribe the surveillance logs. 必须得有人记录监控信息
[18:41] Detective from gang stopped by, 反黑组的警探来过
[18:43] looking for the pretty lady from El Salvador. 想找那个萨尔瓦多美女
[18:45] He asked me to make sure she got that. 他让我确定她收到这个
[18:48] You sure it wasn’t homicide? 你确定不是凶案组的人吗
[18:49] She’s not working with anyone from gangs. 她跟反黑组的人没有任何来往
[18:50] It was O’Brien. I know him. 是欧伯伦 我认识他
[18:52] He was really looking forward to meeting her in person. 他很期待跟她见面
[18:57] Cops. 警察啊
[19:39] – Sorry about that. – Do you need to go? -抱歉 -你要走了吗
[19:41] No, no, I’m fine. 不 不 我没事
[19:45] Actually, before you called, 其实 你打电话给我之前
[19:46] I was on my way home to an empty house, 我刚要回那个空空荡荡的家里
[19:48] so this is a treat. 所以这样挺好的
[19:51] Well, it’s good to know that 我很高兴
[19:52] I can still beat out an empty house. 我能打败一座空房子
[19:59] So you were telling me about how much you like being single? 所以你你刚才再说你有多喜欢单身
[20:01] Mmm, oh yeah, it’s fantastic. 是的 特别棒
[20:05] I love swiping right, or left. 我喜欢无拘无束
[20:08] It’s so romantic, you know. 太浪漫了
[20:16] I’m not very good at this. 我不太擅长这个
[20:18] But… 但是
[20:21] Do you want to come up to my room? 你想去我房间吗
[20:26] I’d like to. 想去
[20:29] But the question is, should I? 但问题是 我应该去吗
[20:35] I think you should. 我觉得你应该去
[20:59] Your partner’s been calling. 你的搭档一直在给你打电话
[21:13] See you at the office, okay? 办公室见 好吗
[21:15] Wait, is everything okay? 等等 没事吧
[21:19] Yes, I’m fine. 没事 我挺好的
[21:34] So I talked to Lindsey. 我跟琳德赛聊过
[21:35] – Yeah. – She’s solid. -嗯 -她没事
[21:38] All they got is a bag full of bones. 他们什么都没拿到
[21:39] This is going to be fine. 没事的
[21:41] Listen. Just… 只是…
[21:44] Keep your ear to the ground, okay? 你保持警惕 好吗
[21:46] If it’s coming, I want to see it from a mile away. 如果有事 一公里之外我就要知道
[21:48] All right, but don’t worry, man. 好的 不过别担心
[21:50] You know I got your back. 你知道我会挺你
[21:53] All right? 好吗
[21:58] What’s up? 怎么了
[21:59] A call back would have been nice. 回我一个电话会比较好
[22:00] I’m sorry. What’s so important? 对不起 什么事这么重要
[22:03] I’m concerned about Marcella. 我很担心马赛拉
[22:06] I think she’s playing us. 我觉得她在玩我们
[22:09] Playing us how, what do you mean? 怎么玩我们 什么意思
[22:10] I don’t know, that’s what’s so odd. 我不知道 所以很奇怪
[22:13] Kim, I’m tired. We have a lot of work to do. 金 我很累 我们还有很多工作要做
[22:16] Okay, um, I think that, uh, 好吧 我觉得
[22:20] she’s been talking to O’Brien from gangs. 她一直在跟黑帮组的欧伯伦联系
[22:22] – How does she know him? – Exactly. -她怎么会认识他 -就是啊
[22:23] I thought she was here to observe homicide. 我以为她来这里是观察凶案
[22:25] He dropped this off for her last night. 他昨晚把这个留给她
[22:30] What the hell is she doing running our offenders through him? 她为什么要通过他查我们的犯人
[22:34] And he was supposed to meet her for a drink last night, 他昨晚本来要跟她见面喝一杯的
[22:36] but she cancelled, so… 但她取消了 所以…
[22:38] I guess something better came along. 我猜是有更好的选择
[22:41] You ask O’Brien about this? 这事你问过欧伯伦吗
[22:42] Maybe she crossed with him when she was working with homicide. 也许她在凶案组时跟他打过交道
[22:44] I have a call into O’Brien. 我会打电话给欧伯伦
[22:46] There you go, could be she’s just trying to help. 那就行了 可能是她只是想帮忙
[22:48] – Anything else I need to know? – Yeah. -还有什么需要我知道的吗 -有
[22:50] Yesterday, when I found Marcella on the street, 昨天 我在街上发现马赛拉时
[22:51] she told me she lost the kid she was following. 她告诉我她跟丢了那个孩子
[22:53] But I saw her watch a girl, 但我看见她看着一个女孩
[22:55] fitting the exact same description 和描述的一摸一样
[22:56] walk through a gate, into a yard. 穿过门 进了院子
[22:58] It was clear as day. I asked her about it, 非常清楚 我问了她这事
[23:00] and she lied to my face. 她当着我的面撒了谎
[23:02] Why would she lie about that? 这事她为什么撒谎
[23:04] That’s what I’m talking about Antonio. Something’s off. 这就是我要说的 安东尼奥 一些事不对劲
[23:10] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[23:27] Hey, are you talking to a guy in our gang unit? 你和我们反黑组的人聊过了吗
[23:30] Yeah. 是的
[23:32] Keith O’Brien. 基斯·欧伯伦
[23:35] I asked him to run some stuff for us on those SS-11 guys. 我让他帮我们查了SS-11的人
[23:40] Why? 怎么了
[23:42] He dropped it off at the district last night. 他昨晚来了一趟警局
[23:44] I know. He texted me. 我知道 他给我发短信了
[23:47] I was supposed to buy him a drink to thank him, but… 我该请他喝一杯的 但…
[23:51] I had a better offer. 当时我有了更棒的邀请
[23:54] How do you know him? 你怎么认识他的
[23:56] I met him when I was working with homicide. 我在重案组的时候认识的
[23:58] He gave me his card, told me, 他给了我自己的名片 告诉我
[24:00] call me if you ever need anything. 有需要打给他
[24:02] I should have run it through you guys. 我该通过你们找他的
[24:05] I was just trying to help, I’m so sorry. 我只是想帮忙 抱歉
[24:08] I get it. That’s all right. 我明白 没事的
[24:09] Just some people were confused, that’s all. 只是有人很困惑 就这样
[24:22] Thanks for meeting me, Keith. 谢谢你见我 基斯
[24:23] No sweat, like I said, I was in the neighborhood. 别紧张 像我说的 我就在附近
[24:25] – What’s up. – Marcella Gomez. -怎么了 -马赛拉·戈麦斯
[24:27] What about her? 她怎么了
[24:28] Did she ask you to do the work ups 她是不是就马克当铺的
[24:30] for the homicide at Marco’s pawn shop? 凶杀案和你做了些合作
[24:31] Yeah, is there a problem? 对 有什么问题
[24:33] No, I’m just… I don’t know, 没 我只是不清楚
[24:35] I was just wondering how she got your number. 我只是好奇她怎么有你号码的
[24:36] She’s only been here a week or so. 她只是过来一周左右
[24:38] Two months ago, she reached out from El Salvador. 两月前 她从萨尔瓦多过来
[24:40] Wanted to know about Raul Martinez, “El Lobo.” 想知道罗欧·马丁尼兹 就是”老狼”
[24:43] Wait, she was talking to you about “El Lobo” two months ago? 等等 她两个月前就和你说了”老狼”
[24:46] Yeah, an informant in El Salvador told her 对 萨尔瓦多的一个线人告诉她
[24:48] that he was headed to Chicago. 他要去芝加哥
[24:49] So I checked it out with our CI’s but came up dry. 所以我去和我们的线人核实 但没什么收获
[24:52] Why, what’s the big deal? 为什么 有什么要紧的
[24:55] Look, I’m not trying to step on toes. 我不想惹着谁
[24:57] She called me yesterday, 她昨天打给我
[24:58] said she just happened to be here for training, 说碰巧过来培训
[25:00] was working with you guys, 和你们的人共事
[25:01] and “El Lobo’s” name came up. 就提到”老狼”这名字
[25:04] Right, no big deal. 好 没什么
[25:07] Thanks, Keith. I owe you a beer. 谢谢 基斯 我欠你一顿酒
[25:09] I intend to collect. 希望越积越多
[25:20] Jay. 杰
[25:21] Guys, we’ve got company. 大伙 目标出现
[25:22] Possible targets pulling up to the rear of the location. 可能目标停到了位置后方
[25:24] No tags on the vehicle. 没有车牌
[25:31] Targets are armed and moving toward the rear door of the bakery. 目标携带武器 去了烘焙坊的后门
[25:33] Everybody move. 大家行动
[25:42] All right, ready? 准备好了吗
[25:43] – Yeah. – Okay. -是的 -好
[25:46] Let’s go. 行动
[26:00] Hey, Chicago PD, drop the machete. 我们是芝加哥警署 放下砍刀
[26:03] Put it down! 放下武器
[26:05] Put it down. 放下武器
[26:06] Put it down! 放下武器
[26:11] Put it down! 放下武器
[26:19] Come on. 过来
[26:26] All right, get up. 起来
[26:29] – Call that in for me? – Yeah. -帮我报告吗 -好
[26:31] It was a good shoot. 射得漂亮
[26:42] Get rid of that hat. 帽子拿掉
[26:47] – That’s nice work. – Thanks.. -干得漂亮 -谢谢
[26:49] The other offender’s DOA. 另一个罪犯当场死亡
[26:51] Rest of the guys are finishing up with the shooting team. 其他人在审查小组那边接受调查
[26:53] I need to be at the scene? 我应该过去吗
[26:54] No, it was a good shoot. 不用 当时射得很有必要
[26:56] All caught on our surveillance video. 监控探头都拍下来了
[26:57] They’re just getting the papers straight. 他们只是要写一下文件
[26:59] So who tuned the kid up? 是谁把那孩子培养成那样的
[27:01] He walked into the bakery like that. 他就那样走进了烘焙坊
[27:03] I’m serious. 说真的
[27:05] Alonzo looks pretty young for an enforcer. 对于一个暴徒而言 阿隆佐很年轻
[27:08] In the video of Marco’s murder, 在马可谋杀案的录像中
[27:09] he looks very nervous and scared. 他看上去紧张又害怕
[27:11] I’m thinking it was his first kill. 我猜那是他第一次杀人
[27:13] Like some kind of gang initiation thing? 像是帮派入会要求那种吗
[27:16] Exactly. 没错
[27:17] After that, there’s a ceremony. 那之后 会有个仪式
[27:20] Senior members of the gang 帮派老人
[27:21] beat up the chequeo for 11 seconds. 会痛打他11秒
[27:23] If he takes the beating like a man, 如果他像一个男人一样挨下了痛打
[27:25] He’s in. 就算入会了
[27:27] Whether or not he took the ass-whooping like a man, 无论他有没有像一个男人一样挨下痛打
[27:28] he’s a boy, and he’s terrified. 他都是个吓坏了的男孩
[27:30] Probably never been in a room before. 也许从没进过局子
[27:32] Yeah, so let’s use that. You and me. 那咱们就利用这点
[27:35] Let’s find this “El Lobo.” 调查这个”老狼”
[27:46] We know what happened at the pawn shop, Alonzo. 我们知道在当铺发生了什么 阿隆佐
[27:48] We got the whole thing on video. 探头都拍下来了
[27:53] I think… 我觉得
[27:54] Valasquez killed him. 瓦拉科斯杀了他
[27:58] He was dead by the time you got your whacks in, right? 你揍他的时候他已经死了 对吧
[28:02] His name was Marco. 他叫马可
[28:05] He was my friend. 他曾是我的朋友
[28:08] And someone has to pay for that. 总得有人为此负责
[28:13] Right now, that someone is you. 现在 那个人就是你
[28:23] Look at me, Alonzo. 看着我 阿隆佐
[28:29] Marco was your first, right? 马可是你杀的第一个人 对不对
[28:36] Yeah, I thought so. 我就知道
[28:40] Let me guess. 我猜猜
[28:43] You wish you hadn’t done it, right? 你肯定希望你没杀他吧
[28:46] Wish you could take it back. 希望一切可以重来
[28:48] – I do. – Yeah, well… -没错 -可是…
[28:53] See, that’s the thing about murder. 谋杀就是这样
[28:54] You can’t take it back. 永远无法重来
[28:58] It stays with you the rest of your life. 它会折磨你一辈子
[29:01] No matter how hard you try. 无论你多努力想要摆脱它
[29:06] How old are you, Alonzo? 你多大了 阿隆佐
[29:08] Sixteen? 16吗
[29:12] I know it doesn’t seem like it right now, 我知道说这话你可能不信
[29:15] but you got your whole life ahead of you. 但你这辈子还长着呢
[29:18] If you play your cards right. 只要你能走正道
[29:21] Son, what happens in this room right now. 孩子 现在这房间里发生的一切
[29:24] Right now. 现在的一切
[29:26] Determines…if you die in prison an old man… 将决定你是会老死在监狱里
[29:33] Or you walk free by your 25th birthday. 还是能在25岁前就刑满释放
[29:39] And all you’ve got to do is tell us where “El Lobo” is. 你只需要告诉我们”老狼”在哪里
[29:47] So what’s it going to be? 你准备怎么做
[29:53] Last night, 昨晚
[29:55] “El Lobo” slept in a house on a street called Sawyer. “老狼”睡在了索耶街的一栋房子里
[29:59] Okay, Sawyer’s a big street. Near it, on it? 索耶街挺大的 是在附近 还是就在那里
[30:03] It was on a corner. 在一个街角
[30:05] Um, it was blue. 是蓝色的
[30:08] There was Chinese across the street. 街对面还有中餐馆
[30:11] What else was around there? 附近还有什么
[30:14] There was a grocery across the street next to the Chinese. 中餐馆旁边还有家杂货店
[30:18] I think it was near a firehouse. 好像是在一个消防局旁边
[30:22] You’re sure he stayed there on Saturday? 你确定他周六住在了那里
[30:24] Yeah. 确定
[30:25] Is there something on your mind, Detective? 你在想什么 警探
[30:27] – But he could be gone by now. – Yeah. -可他现在应该已经走了 -嗯
[30:31] You lied about losing the kid you were following yesterday. 你昨天说你把孩子跟丢了是在撒谎
[30:36] I saw her walk into that building, 我看见她走进了那栋房子
[30:38] and I saw you see her walk into that building. 也看见你看着她走进了那栋房子
[30:41] I already explained that. 我已经解释过了
[30:44] You knew “El Lobo” was gonna be in Chicago two months ago. 你两个月前就知道”老狼”会来芝加哥
[30:49] Why would you lie about that, Marcella? 你到底为什么要撒谎 马赛拉
[30:54] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[31:24] – Adam? – Yeah, I got the photo. -亚当 -我收到照片了
[31:26] Can you run facial rec on that guy? 你能不能对他进行面部识别
[31:27] Yeah, what’s this about? 好 怎么回事
[31:28] That guy just picked up Marcella. 那个人刚刚接走了马赛拉
[31:30] You know what, can you just run it, 算了 你就直接查吧
[31:30] and then I’ll explain everything later? 我等下再跟你解释
[31:32] Of course. I’ll see what I can find. 没问题 我看看能查到什么
[31:33] Thank you. 谢了
[31:36] Okay, okay, okay, okay. 好了好了好了
[31:37] Come on, come on, come on. 快点快点快点
[31:51] Holy crap. 我操
[31:52] What? 怎么了
[31:54] Marcella’s son was murdered by “El Lobo.” 马赛拉的儿子被”老狼”谋杀了
[31:57] Well, I hate to say it, but that actually makes sense. 我也不想这么说 可这样就说得通了
[32:00] How does that make sense? 怎么说得通
[32:00] Nothing about this makes any sense. 这件事根本不可能说得通
[32:02] Check this guy out, this was the guy that picked her up. 你看这个人 这就是接她走的那个人
[32:05] – Yeah? – That’s Francisco Flores. Right? -然后呢 -他叫弗朗西斯科·弗洛雷斯
[32:08] Francisco Flores is part of a Salvadoran vigilante death squad 是萨尔瓦多义警敢死队”黑手乐队”
[32:12] called Mano Negra. 中的一员
[32:14] Their whole thing is they assassinate SS-11 bosses. 他们的主要人物就是暗杀SS-11的老大
[32:18] They’re here in Chicago to kill “El Lobo.” 他们来芝加哥就是要杀”老狼”
[32:28] Jay, you got that address on Sawyer Street? 杰 你查到索耶街的地址了吗
[32:29] I’m working on it. 还在查
[32:31] You need to see this. 来看看这个
[32:41] Marcella’s son was murdered? 马赛拉的儿子被人谋杀了
[32:43] Stabbed to death for looking 被人捅死了
[32:46] at an SS-11 member the wrong way. 就因为他看了SS-11的一个成员
[32:51] She’s been playing me. 她一直在耍我
[32:53] She’s been playing us. 她耍的是我们所有人
[32:56] She didn’t come to Chicago to observe homicide. 她来芝加哥不是为了观察谋杀
[32:58] She came to kill “El Lobo,” Antonio. 她来是为了杀”老狼” 安东尼奥
[33:00] Kill? How do you know that? 杀人 你怎么知道的
[33:03] Because she has been running around town 因为她一直在和这个男人一起
[33:05] with this guy. 满城乱转
[33:07] Francisco Flores. 弗朗西斯科·弗洛雷斯
[33:08] He’s the leader of a Salvadorian hit squad 他是一个专为谋杀SS-11老大的
[33:11] that kills SS-11 leaders. 萨尔瓦多突击小队
[33:13] El Mano Negra “黑手乐队”的头儿
[33:16] They don’t just kill. 他们不止是杀人
[33:17] They also engage in torture. Sometimes for days. 还会严刑拷打 有时候可能长达数日
[33:21] I got the address, 1235 Sawyer Street. 我查到地址了 索耶街1235号
[33:24] It’s a blue house across the street 是一栋蓝色的房子 对面是
[33:25] from Wu’s Chinese Restaurant, and Lopez Groceria. 吴家中餐馆和洛佩兹杂货店
[33:27] House is owned by Guadalupe Diaz. 房子的主人叫瓜达卢佩·迪亚兹
[33:29] – She’s got two young kids. – All right, let’s hit it. -有两个孩子 -好了 我们出发
[34:03] 50-21, Charlie, emergency. 50-21C 紧急情况
[34:05] Man down, multiple gunshot wounds to the chest. 有人倒地 胸部连中数枪
[34:07] Copy that, 21-70. 收到 21-70
[34:17] – Ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -嗯
[34:19] Don’t move! 不许动
[34:22] It’s okay. It’s okay. You’re safe. 没事的没事的 你们安全了
[34:33] Well, Sarge, the blood trail stops right here. 警长 血迹在这里就消失了
[34:35] Maybe this is where the car was parked. 也许当时车就停在这里
[34:38] Yeah, someone’s leaking pretty bad. 嗯 看来有人伤的很重
[34:40] It’s what we thought. 和我们想的一样
[34:41] Marcella and her partner, Flores, 马赛拉和她的搭档弗洛雷斯
[34:42] busted in ten minutes before we got here. 比我们早十分钟赶来了这里
[34:45] They killed the guy in the living room, 他们杀了卧室的人
[34:46] handcuffed “El Lobo,” 绑了”老狼”
[34:47] Took him out back and put him in the trunk. 把他带到后面塞进了后备箱
[34:49] Where’s all the fresh blood coming from? 那些血是哪来的
[34:51] Well, she thinks Flores was shot, too. 她认为弗洛雷斯也中枪了
[34:52] She saw him leaning against the car, holding his stomach. 她看到他倚着车 捂着肚子
[34:54] All right, check local hospitals and clinics for gunshot victims. 好 找当地医院和诊所 寻找枪伤患者
[34:57] Put a BOLO out on Marcella and Flores. 对马赛拉和弗洛雷斯发出通缉
[34:59] – Copy that. – Flag their passports with TSA, now. -收到 -马上标记他们的护照
[35:04] Yeah, got it. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[35:05] Okay, what do we got? 好 目前什么情况
[35:07] The clinics and hospitals are negative. 诊所和医院没有消息
[35:08] TSA flagged her passport, we have a BOLO out, 她的护照标记了 也发出了通缉
[35:10] and every way out of the city covered the best we can. 我们已经尽量把出城的每条路都盯着了
[35:12] “El Lobo’s” body hasn’t turned up yet, “老狼”的尸体还没出现
[35:14] so there’s still a chance 所以还有可能
[35:14] they’re here torturing him somewhere. 他们仍然在什么地方折磨他
[35:16] Yo, we got into Marcella’s phone records. 查到了马赛拉的电话记录
[35:18] Since she’s been in Chicago, she’s made about a dozen calls 她来芝加哥后 就用她的手机
[35:20] from her phone to this burner phone 跟这一一次性手机通话无数次
[35:22] that we’re assuming belongs to Flores. 这部手机应该是弗洛雷斯的
[35:23] The Flores burner’s dead, but OCD was able to recreate 弗洛雷斯的一次性手机没信号了 但技术人员
[35:25] a digital trail using signal data 利用信号数据从之前的呼出通话中
[35:27] from his previous outgoing calls. 查到了数据线索
[35:29] Those calls originated from one of three homes on South Shields. 所有通话都是从南希尔兹三个地址中的一个呼出的
[35:31] Kim, can you run these addresses? 金 能查一下这些地址吗
[35:32] – Yeah. – 5220, 22, 26 South Shields. -好 -南希尔兹5220号 5222号 5226号
[35:37] Okay, 5220 is a single family home. 好 5220号是一个单亲家庭
[35:40] Owned by Thomas Miller. 房主是托马斯·米勒
[35:41] He’s been paying taxes since 1967. 他从1967年开始就一直交税
[35:44] Then there’s 5222, Maria Valdez owns it. 5222号的房主是玛利亚·瓦尔迪兹
[35:47] She’s lived there 10 years. 她在那里住了10年了
[35:49] 5226… 5226号
[35:51] is vacant. 是空的
[35:52] That’s the one. Let’s hit it. 就是那里 我们行动
[36:08] – Go right. – Yeah. -右边 -好
[36:16] Marcella, put the gun down. 马赛拉 把枪放下
[36:18] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[36:20] Step back, or I’m going to kill him. 退后 否则我杀了他
[36:23] Don’t do this, Marcella. It’s not worth it. 不要 马赛拉 不值得
[36:26] Sure it is. 当然值
[36:27] Marcella, he’s going to pay for what he did to your son. 马赛拉 他会为对你儿子做出的事付出代价
[36:29] His life’s already over. 他的生命已经结束了
[36:32] You pull that trigger, your life is over too. 你扣动扳机的话你的也结束了
[36:34] Now put the gun down. 快把枪放下
[36:39] I died the day he killed my son. 他杀了我儿子那天我就死了
[36:41] But killing him is not going to bring your boy back. 但是杀了他不会让你儿子死而复生
[36:44] It won’t make you whole again. Believe me. 不会让你再次完整 相信我
[36:48] Give me the gun. 把枪给我
[36:50] Do what he says. Put it down. 听他的 把枪放下
[36:52] Step back! Step back! 退后 退后
[36:54] Marcella, give me the gun. 马赛拉 把枪给我
[36:57] Sarge, Sarge, Sarge. 警长 警长 警长
[37:02] Marcella. 马赛拉
[37:03] Put the gun dow– 把枪放…
[37:11] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[37:22] It’s all right. It’s okay. 没事了 没事
[37:29] I think she’s still breathing, right? 她还有呼吸对吧
[37:43] 5021 David, emergency. 5021D 紧急情况
[37:46] Shots fired at the offender and the police. 嫌犯和警方都开枪
[38:07] You going to be okay? 你不会有事吧
[38:12] Hey, I’m sorry. 抱歉
[38:17] You were right. 你是对的
[38:21] I was distracted. 我分心了
[38:27] You were just looking out for me. 你只是在照顾我
[38:29] Being a good partner. 当一个好搭档
[38:58] She was on a mission. 她为任务而来
[39:02] Trust me. 相信我
[39:04] There’s nothing you could have said would have stopped her. 不论你说什么 都无法阻止她的
[39:10] Only thing kept her going was that hate. 唯一支撑她的就是那份恨
[39:16] – You did what you had to do. – Yeah. -你做了你该做的 -嗯
[39:37] What she wanted me to do. 是她想让我做的
[40:04] Hank. 汉克
[40:07] You truly are a creature of habit, my man. 你真是个喜欢习惯的人
[40:10] A scotch, and a Hawks game at Jack’s. 在杰克酒吧喝一杯威士忌 看老鹰队比赛
[40:12] Uh, bourbon for me, another scotch for my friend. 给我一杯波本 再给我的朋友来杯威士忌
[40:15] I’m good. 不用了
[40:16] You might want to have another one. 你可能会再想喝一杯
[40:19] What do you want, Denny? 你想干什么 丹尼
[40:22] Well, the lab recovered a deformed slug. 实验室找到了一枚变形的子弹
[40:26] From the soil around Bingham’s body. 从宾汉姆尸体附近的土里
[40:28] I mean, it was in pretty bad shape 虽然变形严重
[40:29] after being in the ground all this time, 毕竟在土里埋了那么久
[40:31] but science has come a long way since we started out, Hank. 但是现如今科学技术突飞猛进了 汉克
[40:35] Those folks in the crime lab can do amazing things. 化验室的人能让你刮目相看
[40:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:47] Well, it turns out… 调查之后发现
[40:50] That slug matches a round that was recovered 那枚子弹跟几年前一起
[40:53] at the scene of an armed robbery 向警察开枪的
[40:55] where shots were fired at police a few years back. 持械抢劫案中发现的子弹一致
[40:59] And, turns out… 而且
[41:01] That you made the arrest. 当时是你去抓的犯人
[41:04] But the suspect’s gun was never recovered. 但是疑犯的枪一直没找到
[41:14] We’re getting closer, Hank. 就快了 汉克
[41:19] Way I see it, just a matter of time. 在我看来 只是时间问题了
[41:26] Oh, look at that score. 你看比分
[41:28] Looks like this game is just about over. 看来这场比赛快结束了
[41:34] We’ll see you, Hank. 再见 汉克
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme