Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Hey, birthday girl. You ready? 寿星 你准备好了吗
[00:03] Remember de-escalation training tomorrow, mandatory. 记住明天有降级培训 是规定的
[00:06] Oh, it’s my dream Saturday. Thank you. 真是美好的周六啊 谢谢你
[00:08] Not all about you, Burgess. We all gotta be there. 不是你一个人 伯吉斯 我们都得去
[00:10] Let’s jump this joint. 别说这个了
[00:12] Ladies, it’s Friday night. 姑娘们 今天可是周五
[00:14] Let’s get to Molly’s and make some bad decisions. 我们去莫利酒吧做一点坏坏的决定
[00:18] I think we’re right behind you. 我们回头就去
[00:19] Speaking of bad decisions, birthday girl, 说到坏决定 寿星
[00:20] are you ready for these annual Malort shots? 你准备好一年一度的射击了吗
[00:22] That’s a negative. It’s a low-key event this year. 不行 今年不行
[00:25] Besides, Randall has the flu, gonna make it an early night. 再说了 兰德尔得了流感 要早睡
[00:28] No problem with that. I gotta make a quick run to Bucktown. 那不是问题 我要去一趟巴克镇
[00:31] Yeah? You want me to come with? 是吗 要我一起吗
[00:32] Uh-uh. Uh, meet you at Molly’s. 不用 莫利酒吧见
[00:34] – Okay. – Okay, so I heard -好吧 -我听说
[00:35] that Otis convinced Herrmann to put 奥蒂斯说服了赫尔曼
[00:37] a karaoke machine in at Molly’s. 在莫利酒吧放了一台卡拉OK机
[00:39] Bad idea. 真是个烂主意
[00:40] Attracts the wrong kind of crowd. 会吸引一些乌合之众
[00:42] I don’t know, could be really fun. 我不知道 可能会很好玩
[00:44] When pigs fly, Burgess. 不可能的 伯吉斯
[00:47] *Let me tell you it’s always cool* *我告诉你那很蠢*
[00:51] *And the boss don’t mind sometimes* *老板有时候并不介意*
[00:52] *If you act a fool* *你表现得像个傻子*
[00:55] *At the car wash* *就在洗车店*
[00:57] You’re next, Antonio. How about a little Sinatra? 你是下一个 安东尼奥 唱辛纳特拉的怎么样
[00:59] That’s grandpa music. I’ll find something. 那也太老了吧 我找找别的
[01:01] – Seriously? – Yeah. -真的吗 -对
[01:02] You understand the majesty 你知道董事长
[01:03] of the Chairman of the Board, right? 拥有绝对权威吧
[01:05] Jay, come back. 杰 听我说话
[01:06] I wouldn’t mind hearing a little “Summer Wind.” 我想听《夏天的风》
[01:13] Kev! Hey, man, where you at? Get down here. 凯文 你去哪了 快过来
[01:16] – Come down here! – We’re all here. -快过来 -我们都在这里
[01:17] Get down here. 快来
[01:19] It keeps going to voicemail. 还是语音信箱
[01:20] He’ll be here, don’t worry. 他会来的 别担心
[01:40] Let me see your hands. 举起手来
[01:46] Don’t move. 别动
[01:48] Just take it easy, a’ight? 别紧张 好吗
[01:49] Don’t move. 别动
[01:50] Listen, man. 听着
[02:03] Time to pay for your sins. 是时候赎罪了
[02:18] – Sorry. – You’re late. -抱歉 -你迟到了
[02:20] I know. I’ll do the make-up test. 我知道 我会补考的
[02:22] I–I was looking for Kev. 我在找凯文
[02:24] – Any luck at his house? – No. -他不在家里吗 -不在
[02:26] Mail’s untouched, his bed’s still made. 邮件也没收 床也没动过
[02:28] But he’s car’s not there so it looks like he never came home. 但他的车不在家里 似乎他没回去过
[02:30] And he’s a no-show for this. 也没来这里
[02:32] Let’s track him down. Trudy. 我们追踪一下他 特鲁迪
[02:34] Ping his direct connect phone. Start there. 定位他的手机 从那里开始
[02:35] Hey, so listen, last night he said he had 昨晚上他说他要
[02:37] to take care of something in Bucktown. 去巴克镇办事情
[02:38] He ever mention anything like that to you? 他有和你提过相关的事情吗
[02:40] – No. – Anything about Jordan and Vinessa? -没有 -有乔丹和凡妮莎的消息吗
[02:43] No. 没有
[02:44] Right? I mean last time I heard, they were doing great. 是吧 我上次听说时 他们都还挺好的
[02:47] Hey, I think I got him. 我好像找到他了
[02:52] Phone’s pinging from Rosewood. 手机信号在罗斯伍德
[02:53] 4458 North 14th Street. 北十四街4458号
[02:57] That’s a long way from Bucktown. 那离巴克镇很远
[03:10] It’s cold. 冷的
[03:12] – Doesn’t look damaged. – Small miracle in this hood. -看起来完好无损 -这在这里可不容易
[03:14] Hellcat wheels go for 400 a pop on the street. 再强悍的轮胎在这条街也会被搞爆胎
[03:18] What was he doing here? 他来这里做什么
[03:22] Got his phones. 找到他的手机了
[03:24] His personal’s dead. 私人用机已经关机了
[03:29] Got an address. 找到一个地址
[03:32] 4458 4458.
[03:35] That’s right here. 就是这里
[03:39] 5021 George. Squad, I need a name associated G5021 我需要查找
[03:42] with an address: 4458 North 14th Street. 和北十四街4458号有关的信息
[03:45] Standby. 稍等
[03:47] – You find anything? – Got a Joe Baker. -找到什么了吗 -乔·贝克
[03:49] Two priors for delivery, one assault. 两项前科 一次伤害罪
[03:51] Atwater ever mention a Joe Baker, felon that lives here? 阿特沃特提过一个住在这里的乔·贝克吗
[03:53] – I got the back. – No, why? What’s going on? -我查一下 -没有 怎么了
[03:55] Found his address in the car. Let’s see if he’s home. 在车里找到了这个人的地址 看看他在不在家
[04:04] What the hell? 怎么回事
[04:12] Hailey. 海莉
[04:15] – Clear. – Clear. -安全 -安全
[04:18] Clear. 安全
[04:19] – Kim, I’m opening the door. – Okay! -金 我开门了 -好
[04:24] Anything? 有发现吗
[04:31] I got blood here. 这里有血
[04:46] What? 什么
[04:48] It’s Atwater’s badge and ID. 是阿特沃特的警徽和身份证件
[04:54] First thing they tell you in the Academy. 警校他们教你的第一件事就是
[04:57] Offender gets a gun on you, you dump your ID. 当罪犯拿枪指着你 你就丢掉身份证件
[04:59] You never tell ’em you’re a cop. 不能告诉他们你是警察
[05:00] All right, so… 好吧 那…
[05:03] Offender attacks Atwater in here. 罪犯在这里袭击了阿特沃特
[05:06] He dumps his star. 他丢掉了警徽
[05:08] Then he walks him outside. 然后他把他弄出去了
[05:16] Last thing Kevin got was a few messages 阿特沃特最后收到的
[05:17] from a woman named Michelle. 是一个叫米歇尔的女人发给他的消息
[05:19] She was waiting to hear from him. 她在等他的消息
[05:20] Have Platt track her down. 让普拉特追踪她
[05:21] Garage was padlocked. Found this inside. 车库锁了 在外面找到了这个
[05:23] Half a brick of coke. 半块可卡因砖
[05:24] So Joe Baker’s back dealing again. 所以乔·贝克又重操旧业了
[05:27] Someone tries to rip him off? 有人想敲他
[05:28] And Atwater got caught in the middle of it. 结果阿特沃特被抓住了
[05:29] Yeah, but what the hell was Atwater doing here 对 但阿特沃特一开始
[05:31] in the first place? 到底为什么来这里
[05:31] Maybe he got a lead and was trying to make a bust. 也许他是来追踪一条线索的
[05:33] But he wouldn’t go in alone. We all know that. 但那样的话他不会一个人来 我们都知道的
[05:36] All right. Let’s keep digging into Joe Baker. 好吧 我们继续从乔·贝克身上入手
[05:37] Find the connect between him and Atwater. 找出他和阿特沃特的联系
[05:40] Hailey, come over here. 海莉 过来
[05:42] Everybody come over here. Listen up. 大家都过来 听着
[05:43] I want to keep this in-house for now. 这件事暂时先保密
[05:45] Look, this leaks? They find out Kevin’s a cop, 如果消息泄露出去 他们就会知道凯文是警察
[05:48] he’s a dead man. 那他就死定了
[05:49] All right, what else we got? 还有别的消息吗
[05:50] All right, so we found out that Joe Baker, 我们发现乔·贝克
[05:52] he didn’t show up to work yesterday. 昨天没去上班
[05:53] Any connections between him and Kevin? 他和凯文之间有联系吗
[05:55] No, Atwater didn’t make any of Baker’s pinches. 没有 阿特沃特没和他接触过
[05:58] He’s not on any CI rolls. 他也不在线人名单里
[05:59] All right, any calls or texts to Kevin? 好 他给凯文打过电话或者发过短信吗
[06:01] No, no. Baker’s last communication was 没有 贝克最后的联系人
[06:03] a series of texts between him and a guy named Calvin Hill. 是一个叫凯尔文·希尔的人
[06:06] – Hill have a sheet? – No, he’s clean. -希尔有前科吗 -没有 干净的
[06:08] Okay, so we find Hill. Fast. 好吧 我们去找希尔 要快
[06:13] Calvin Hill. 凯尔文·希尔
[06:16] I’m Detective Dawson. 我是道森警探
[06:16] This is my partner Burgess. You know a guy named Joe Baker? 这是我的搭档伯吉斯 你认识叫乔·贝克的人吗
[06:19] Sure do. Why? What’s going on? 认识 怎么了
[06:21] We’re looking for him. Have you seen him? 我们在找他 你看到他了吗
[06:22] Have you spoken to him? 你和他说过话吗
[06:24] Thursday we had drinks together. 我们周四一起喝的酒
[06:25] – How you know him? – We coach at the Y together. -你怎么认识他的 -我们一起在后院教练
[06:27] You ever seen him with this guy? 你有没有见过他
[06:29] No, don’t know that guy. 不 不认识这家伙
[06:31] Wait, are you telling me that Joe’s missing? 等等 你是说乔不见了
[06:34] – Yes, since Thursday. – Last time you saw Joe, -是的 周四失踪的 -你上次见到乔时
[06:36] was he acting nervous? Scared of anybody? 他有没有表现得很紧张 好像害怕某人似的
[06:38] No, we were just catching up at the Slide Bar. 不 我们只是在斯莱德酒吧聊天
[06:40] Okay, so it was just you two at the bar all night? 整晚酒吧只有你们两个人吗
[06:43] For the most part. 基本上是的
[06:44] Then he met this little honey and they left together. 然后他勾搭上一个小美女 他们就一起走了
[06:46] – You catch her name? – Sonya something. -知道她的名字吗 -索尼娅什么的
[06:49] Look, are we done? I gotta get to work. 问完了吗 我得去上班了
[06:51] Yeah, just stay in town, Calvin. 嗯 待在城里 凯尔文
[06:53] I’m not going anywhere. 我不会去哪儿的
[06:56] I just talked to Mattison at the lab. 我刚和实验室的麦蒂森谈过了
[06:59] The blood in Baker’s living room is a match to Atwater. 贝克客厅的血迹和阿特沃特相符
[07:07] Sarge, we got something. 警长 我们有发现
[07:09] I’ve been monitoring Joe Baker’s social media. 我一直在监视乔·贝克的社交媒体
[07:10] This just got posted. 这是刚发布的
[07:13] Listen. Listen to me. 听着 听我说
[07:15] I ain’t got it, man. 我没有 伙计
[07:16] All right, come on. 别这样
[07:18] – There he is. – This is payback. -他在那里 -这是报复
[07:21] It was posted anonymously. Screen name “Venganza.” 这是匿名发布的 标题《复仇》
[07:23] – Means revenge. – This profile’s fake. -意思是复仇 -资料是假的
[07:25] It was created just to post this. 这个账号是专门用来发布这个视频的
[07:26] All right, we know we got at least two offenders. 好了 那至少有两名犯人
[07:28] There’s one guy filming, and one guy doing the beating. 一个摄像 另一个人打
[07:29] All right, let’s get some OCD techs on this right away. 找技术人员分析这段视频
[07:32] – I want someone we can trust. – I got a guy. -找个信得过的人 -我认识一个
[07:34] Good, use him. Al, Antonio. 很好 找他 埃尔 安东尼奥
[07:36] You shake down every Latino gang, 去每个拉丁帮派敲打敲打
[07:38] drug crew associated with Joe Baker. 和乔·贝克有关的贩毒团伙
[07:40] All right, run it again. 再放一次
[07:41] – Freeze on that fist. – Okay. -锁定那个拳头 -好的
[07:43] It’s a Mexican flag, gangster style. 那是面墨西哥旗 黑帮风格的
[07:45] All right, see if it pops with any of our knowns. 看看能不能找到能辨认出的东西
[07:48] Look at the windows. Stained glass. 看看那些窗户 彩色玻璃
[07:50] – Yeah. Church? – Could be. -教堂吗 -有可能
[07:51] Well, it’s better than nothing. 算是有所发现
[07:52] – Good news, he’s alive. – Yeah. -好消息是他还活着 -没错
[07:55] And he’s gonna stay that way. 必须要让他继续活着
[08:07] Hey, yo. Keep it down, man. 小声点 伙计
[08:10] They’ll come back. 他们会回来的
[08:11] What the hell did you do to them? 你对他们做了什么
[08:13] I ain’t do nothin’ to them. All right? 我什么都没做 好吗
[08:16] I never seen them before in my life. 我这辈子从来没见过那些人
[08:17] Man, you think now is a good time to play me, fam? 伙计 你现在还有心思耍我吗
[08:19] Huh? If you got their dope, 如果你拿了他们的货
[08:21] just give it back. Man, this ain’t worth it. 还给他们 伙计 这不值得
[08:22] The hell’s wrong with you? You deaf or something, man? 你怎么回事 你是聋了还是怎么的
[08:24] What’d I just say? 我刚说什么来着
[08:26] I don’t know them, 我不认识他们
[08:27] and I ain’t got their dope, a’ight? 我没有拿他们的货 好吗
[08:29] I’m out of the game. 我早就不干了
[08:31] I’ve been clean ever since I made parole. 我假释后就干净了
[08:32] Come on, man. Only chance we got is 伙计 我们唯一的机会就是
[08:34] if you own up to the truth, Joe, that’s it. 你面对事实 乔 就这样
[08:36] Don’t you talk to me 你还和我
[08:36] about owning up to no truth, a’ight? 说什么面对事实
[08:39] – You need to do that. – Not now, not now. -你才需要面对 -现在不行 不行
[08:42] Come on, Joe. Not now, man. 乔 现在不行 伙计
[08:44] I feel like I’m in hell being chained up with the bastard 我感觉我和杀死我儿子的混蛋
[08:46] who murdered my son. 一起被锁在地狱里
[08:58] – Sergeant. – Yeah? -警长 -什么事
[08:59] A couple of things. 有几件事
[09:00] According to Halstead’s guy at OCD, 霍斯特德找的技术人员说
[09:01] the Facebook post is a dead end. 脸书发布源查不到什么
[09:03] – The IP address is encrypted. – All right. -IP地址加密了 -好的
[09:04] I had more luck digging into Joe Baker. 但是我对乔·贝克的调查倒是有些发现
[09:06] Found a connection between him and Atwater. 发现他和阿特沃特有关系
[09:09] That is Ronnie Cartwright. 那是罗尼·卡特赖特
[09:11] Five years ago Ronnie robs a 7-Eleven in West Lawn. 五年前 罗尼抢劫了西区的一家便利店
[09:14] He kills the clerk, the whole thing is caught on video, 他杀了一名柜员 整个过程都被摄像头拍下来了
[09:16] – and Ronnie’s on the lam. – Atwater made the arrest. -罗尼逃走了 -阿特沃特抓住了他
[09:18] Yeah, Atwater was conducting a canvas, 阿特沃特当时在巡查
[09:20] sees Ronnie coming out of the housing projects. 看到罗尼正从一个工地中出来
[09:22] Ronnie runs. Atwater corners him. 罗尼开始逃跑 阿特沃特堵住了他
[09:24] Ronnie pulls a gun. Good-bye Ronnie. 罗尼拔出了枪 就此被击毙
[09:28] Were you there? 你当时在场吗
[09:30] I was close, but I didn’t see it. 我离得很近 但我没看到
[09:31] But there were a lot of witnesses. 但当时有很多证人
[09:33] And Atwater went through the Round Table, IPRA, IAD, 阿特沃特接受了圆桌会议 隐私管理 内务调查
[09:36] you name it. It was ruled a good shoot. 只要你想得到 都裁定开枪是正当的
[09:39] Okay, I’ll bite. 好吧 我信
[09:42] What’s this got to do with Joe Baker? 这和乔·贝克有什么关系
[09:44] Everything. 关系大了
[09:45] – What’s up? – We found Michelle, -怎么了 -我们找到了米歇尔
[09:46] the girl that messaged Atwater last night. 昨晚给阿特沃特发短信的女孩
[09:49] She’s Joe Baker’s sister. 她是乔·贝克的妹妹
[09:52] Bring her in now. 带她过来
[09:55] How is that possible? 这怎么可能
[09:57] You have no idea what’s going on? 你不知道怎么回事
[09:59] Like I just told you, 我说了
[10:01] I called Kevin ’cause I was worried about my brother. 我打给凯文是因为我担心我哥哥
[10:04] – He’s been missing– – Yes, we know. -他失踪了… -我们知道
[10:05] His parole officer called you yesterday. 他的假释官昨天打给你
[10:07] Joe missed a meeting. You went by his house. 说乔一次见面没去 你去了他家
[10:08] He wasn’t there. You called him. 他不在 你打给他
[10:10] – He’s not answering. We know. – Okay, I get it. -他不接 我们知道 -我明白
[10:12] You’re scared. 你很害怕
[10:13] – Why not call the police? – I did. -为什么不报警 -我报警了
[10:16] The car never showed. 警车根本没来
[10:19] They get here fast to arrest us, 抓我们的时候来得可真快
[10:20] not so much when we need help. 我们需要帮助的时候却不见影子
[10:22] Why would you call the guy who killed your nephew? 你为什么要打给杀死你侄子的人
[10:24] I don’t blame Kevin for what went down. 这件事不怪凯文
[10:28] I loved Ronnie. 我爱罗尼
[10:29] But I knew what kind of kid he was. 但我知道他是个怎样的孩子
[10:31] Always trying to be a gangster. 总是想混黑帮
[10:33] Wouldn’t listen to nobody. 谁的话都不听
[10:35] And Kevin always said if I needed something to call. 凯文总是说如果我需要找人就找他
[10:38] – So I did. – Because you were worried -于是我就找了他 -因为你担心
[10:40] about Joe being in trouble with gangbangers? 乔惹上了黑帮的人
[10:42] No. 不
[10:44] – He’s out of the game. – He ain’t out of the game. -他早就不混了 -他没有不混
[10:46] We found a half a kilo of cocaine in Joe’s garage. 我们在乔的车库找到了一公斤可卡因
[10:50] What? 什么
[10:52] – No. That can’t be ri– – Michelle. -不 那不… -米歇尔
[10:56] Do you know who Joe was running with? 你知道乔和谁在合作吗
[10:58] No. No. He’s not dealing anymore. 不 不 他不贩毒了
[11:00] I know my brother. 我了解我哥哥
[11:02] This isn’t–this isn’t making any sense. 这 这不可能
[11:06] You know anyone with that tattoo? 你认识有这个纹身的人吗
[11:08] – No. – You sure? -不认识 -你确定吗
[11:11] Look, I’m telling you I don’t know. 我说了我不知道
[11:23] You packing quite a cohete. 你的枪真不错
[11:25] You ain’t a cop, are you? 你不是条子吧
[11:26] Cop? I’m a security guard. 什么条子 我是保安
[11:28] Glock 17 CPD’s bread and butter. 格洛克17 芝加哥警局标准配枪
[11:31] I don’t know about that, man. My boss gave me a gun. 我不知道啊哥们 我老大给我的枪
[11:33] I said thank you. I kept on moving. 我说谢谢你 就拿着用了
[11:39] – What’s your name? – Anthony? -你叫什么 -安东尼
[11:40] Anthony. 安东尼
[11:42] I just want my product returned, Anthony. 我只想要回我的货 安东尼
[11:45] This is how I feed my family. 我靠这个养家
[11:46] I told you. I don’t have it. 我说了 我这里没有
[11:48] I’m sorry to hear about that. 那就抱歉了
[11:50] Come on, man. I’m not the guy, okay? 别啊哥们 真的不是我 好吗
[11:52] What were you doing over at his house then? 那你之前在他家干什么
[11:53] I was going over there to just meet up 我过去是因为周五要和他
[11:54] with him on a Friday night. 碰个头
[11:55] – To do what? – To hang out. We homeys. -碰头干什么 -玩啊 我们是哥们
[11:57] – Homeys? – Yeah. -哥们 -是啊
[11:58] You the same homey that was with him the other night 我那天晚上在他家被抢时他那个哥们
[11:59] I got jacked at his house? 就是你吗
[12:01] I already told you, I don’t know nothing about that. 我说了 你说的什么我根本不知道
[12:05] Yo, got the cash. 钱拿来了
[12:07] Wore a mask. 戴了个面具
[12:09] How much you pull? 拿了多少
[12:10] 300. Maxed out Joe’s card. 300 把乔的卡刷爆了
[12:12] But check out the receipt. 但你仔细看小票
[12:14] You richer than you look. 没想到他这么有钱
[12:16] Damn. 19 G’s in the savings? 天啊 存了一万九
[12:19] Yeah, and you ain’t getting none of that. 你一分钱都别想拿到
[12:22] No? 是吗
[12:22] The city gave me that money 那钱是市里给我的
[12:24] for what they did to my son. 是补偿我儿子的事的
[12:25] It’s a settlement. And it’s all that I have left. 是和解金 我就只剩这些了
[12:28] So you’re gonna have to bury me before I give it up. 所以你想拿钱 就先杀了我吧
[12:31] – Yeah, you sure about that? – Yeah, I’m damn sure– -你确定吗 -绝对确定
[12:38] You don’t tell me how it’s gonna be. 你想怎么死 轮不着你来说
[12:39] Monday morning, you and me, we going to the bank. 周一早上 你和我去银行
[12:42] And you’re gonna take out all 19,000. 你把那一万九都取出来
[12:44] We’ll bring a shovel just in case you’re feeling stupid. 为防着你做傻事 我们会带把铁锨的
[12:57] Okay, got it. Thanks. 好的 多谢
[12:59] All right, listen up. 大家听好了
[13:00] Asset Forfeiture got a hit 资产查收部查到了
[13:01] on Joe Baker’s debit card. 乔·贝克借记卡
[13:04] These surveillance stills are from a walk-up ATM 这些监控照片仍然是从西坪的
[13:07] in West Lawn. 街头提款机上拍的
[13:08] This guy with a max took out 300 bucks. 这个面具男去了300块
[13:10] Maxed out Joe’s daily limit, 把乔的每日限额刷爆了
[13:12] but he still got over 19 grand in the account. 但是账户里还剩一万九
[13:14] – When was this? – Three hours ago. -什么时候的事 -三小时前
[13:15] So, if they’re after money, there’s a good chance 那如果他们想拿钱的话 那很可能
[13:17] they’re gonna wait until Monday and wipe out the account. 他们会等周一去把钱取光
[13:19] Well, that leaves us 36 hours. 那我们还有36小时
[13:21] All right, Jay, Upton, 那好 杰 厄普顿
[13:21] head over to West Lawn to this ATM. 去西坪这个提款机附近查一查
[13:24] Check PODS, surveillance of nearby businesses. 查一查附近商户的监控摄像
[13:26] Maybe we catch Skeletor parked somewhere close. 没准能看到这个骷髅男在附近停的车
[13:49] Hey, you sure you okay? 你确定你没事吗
[13:52] It ain’t the first time I’ve been shot. 这也不是我第一次中枪了
[13:55] And you… 你
[13:57] I bet you see this all the time, being police. 我猜你作为警察 这种事天天见吧
[14:00] Shooting brothers for no reason. 毫无来由地就开枪打人
[14:04] You know, I know two people 我认识这么两个人
[14:08] that were out there that night. 当晚就在外面
[14:10] Both of them say… 他们两个都说
[14:12] Ronnie never tried to grab a gun. 罗尼根本就没有试图掏枪
[14:15] – He never even reached for it. – No. No. -连手都没动 -不 不
[14:17] You shot Ronnie like he was a damn dog. 你把罗尼像条野狗一样打死了
[14:21] You put his ass in the ground. 你把他害死了
[14:23] You don’t know what the hell happened, man. 你根本不知道当时什么情况 大哥
[14:25] Yes, I do. I damn sure do. 我知道 我当然知道
[14:28] The city paid me 20 G’s. 市里赔给我两万
[14:31] That shows and proves you a damn murderer. 这就证明你就是个杀人凶手
[14:34] I bet you don’t even think about it again. 我猜你大概想都不会再想一下了吧
[14:44] I killed a young black male, Joe. 我杀了一个年轻黑人 乔
[14:46] Yeah, you did. 没错 你杀了
[14:49] You have no idea how much that affects me. 你根本不知道这对我影响有多大
[14:54] Think I became a cop so that I could kill people, man? 你以为我当警察就为了能杀人吗
[14:56] Especially not my own people. We talking about Ronnie. 而且还是我自己人 我们说的可是罗尼
[14:58] Yeah, right. 得了吧
[14:59] Ronnie’s from the same place I’m from. 罗尼跟我出身在一片街区
[15:03] Come on, man. I think about that boy damn near every day. 拜托大哥 我天天都在想那孩子
[15:06] He one of the last faces I see when I shut my eyes at night. 我晚上一闭眼就能看到他的脸
[15:11] And you know who else I think about? 你知道我还想到了谁吗
[15:16] That clerk he murdered. 被他杀了的那个前台
[15:19] You even know his name? 你知道他的名字吗
[15:22] Do you even care? 你在乎吗
[15:24] Mikal Shamardi. 米卡尔·沙马迪
[15:29] He was also in dental school. He also had a wife. 他上了牙医学校 他还有个妻子
[15:31] Her name was Kimberly, and they had a bright future 她名字叫金柏莉 他们未来的日子
[15:32] ahead of ’em before your son 本来一片大好 结果你儿子
[15:34] came and took it for $312. 为了三百多块钱 把它夺走了
[15:36] That clerk owed my son money. 那个人欠我儿子的钱
[15:39] – He was just there to collect. – It was a robbery, Joe. -他是去收钱的 -他就是抢劫 乔
[15:41] Says you. 是你说的
[15:43] Says you. 是你说的
[15:45] And what? So–so you a cop, so you just get to win? 怎么着 你是警察 就什么都你说了算吗
[15:50] Nah. 不行
[15:51] Let me tell you something. Right here. 我就在这里告诉你
[15:54] Right now. 就现在
[15:56] I got the power. 是我占上风
[15:58] Because if I tell those cats you a damn cop 因为如果我告诉那些人你是个条子
[16:01] they gonna light your ass up. 他们一定宰了你
[16:03] Man, they’re gonna light your ass up too. 那你也一样活不成
[16:05] Yeah, well. 那好吧
[16:06] Since I’m gonna die anyway, 反正我也活不成了
[16:08] I may as well get some satisfaction before I go. 那我死之前何不图个痛快呢
[16:21] Take a seat. 坐下
[16:22] Look, I still don’t understand what I– 我还是不明白我…
[16:23] Shut up. 闭嘴
[16:25] Is it Sonya or Elisa? 你是叫索尼娅还是伊丽莎
[16:26] Sonya? My name is Elisa. What–what is this? 索尼娅 我叫伊丽莎 到底是怎么了
[16:28] Elisa, you ever been to Slide Bar? 伊丽莎 你去过斯莱德酒吧吗
[16:31] No, that doesn’t ring any bells. 我不记得去过
[16:32] – It doesn’t? – Anything ringing now? -没有吗 -现在有印象了吗
[16:34] That’s your car. We ran the plates, see? 那是你的车 我们查了车牌
[16:36] You need to tell us what happened. 你得告诉我们实情
[16:37] Nothing, that’s just a drunk guy 根本没什么 那就是个醉鬼
[16:39] – that I gave a ride home to. – Elisa! -我把他送回家了 -伊丽莎
[16:41] You need to stop lying because this 你不要再扯谎了 因为这个
[16:43] this right here, that’s kidnapping and assault. 就这个人 这是绑架犯罪
[16:46] And a couple of Class A felonies. 外加一堆一级重罪
[16:47] The other guy they kidnapped is a cop. 另外一个被绑架的是警察
[16:49] – And my friend. – So we’re done playing. -还是我朋友 -所以别兜圈子了
[16:51] Where are they? Where are they! 他们在哪 到底在哪
[16:52] I don’t know, I don’t know. He didn’t tell me. 我不知道 真不知道 他没告诉我
[16:54] Who didn’t tell you? 谁没告诉你
[16:55] Reimundo. Reimundo Morales. 雷蒙多 雷蒙多·莫拉莱斯
[16:58] He’s this guy that I know. He paid me to do it. 是我认识的一个人 是他掏钱雇我做的
[17:00] I–I swear I don’t know anything about a cop. 我发誓 我不知道有什么警察
[17:02] Why’d Reimundo grab Joe Baker? 为什么雷蒙多要绑架乔·贝克
[17:03] Reimundo said Joe jumped him 雷蒙多说乔几个星期前
[17:05] a few weeks ago and stole his drugs, 偷袭了他 偷走了他的毒品
[17:07] and so he started following him. 所以他就开始跟踪他
[17:09] And then he saw Joe pull into the Slide Bar. 然后他看到乔下车进了斯莱德酒吧
[17:11] And so he called me, and he-he told me to play him. 然后就叫我来 让我骗住他
[17:13] Play him how? 怎么个骗法
[17:15] – Play him how!? – I told him… -怎么骗 -我告诉他
[17:18] I told him I wanted to have sex with him. 我跟他说我想和他做爱
[17:20] So I put–I put a pill in his drink 所以我放了… 我在他的喝的里放了片药
[17:22] and we met up with Reimundo at some parking lot. 我们和雷蒙多某个停车场见面
[17:24] Okay, where did they take him? 好 他们带他去哪了
[17:25] I don’t know. I don’t know, I swear. 我不知道 我不知道 我发誓
[17:26] I don’t know, I swear. 我发誓 我不知道
[17:31] Elisa Rodriguez, you’re being charged 伊丽莎·罗德里格斯 你因涉嫌绑架和袭击
[17:32] with kidnapping and assault. Stop crying. 被起诉 别哭了
[17:34] No. 不
[17:39] You guys have been down here for a long time. 你们来这已经有一阵子了
[17:42] It’s been cold. No food, no water. 一直很冷 没食物 没水
[17:46] I mean, you got to be thirsty. 我是说 你一定渴了吧
[17:50] Come on. 好了
[18:01] That’s the best you can do? Hm? 你就这么点本事
[18:16] Tell me something to make me stop. 说点能让我停手的
[18:18] Like where my coke is. 比如我的货在哪
[18:22] All right, I can’t tell you 我不能告诉你
[18:23] where your coke is because I don’t know. 你的货在哪 因为我不知道
[18:26] All right? Now, look. 好吗 听我说
[18:29] Whether you believe me or not, I’m telling you it’s the truth. 不管你信不信 我说的是实话
[18:31] It’s the truth. 都是实话
[18:32] Wait, wait, wait a minute! 等等 等等 等一下
[18:33] But there’s something I could tell you. 但我能告诉你点别的
[18:35] There’s something that you need to know. 你需要知道的事
[18:38] That man right there. He ain’t who he says he is. 那家伙 他不是他说的那样
[18:40] What the hell you mean? 什么意思
[18:42] – It means– – It means I was lying, man. -意思就是… – 意思就是我说谎了 兄弟
[18:43] I ain’t no damn security guard, a’ight? 我不是什么保安 好吗
[18:45] I deal dope, too. 我也是贩毒的
[18:47] Okay, I’m the one who took your coke. 好了 是我拿走了你的货
[18:49] It was me and one of my partners. 我和我的一个伙伴
[18:50] Joe ain’t had nothing to do with it, 乔和这事没关系
[18:51] but we did use his house. 但我们的确用了他的房子
[18:53] Okay? A’ight? Now, there it is. 好吗 好吗 就是这样
[18:55] I did it. 是我干的
[18:57] – And I know you want payback. – You damn right. -我知道你想报复 -你他妈说对了
[18:59] Right. Which is understandable. 好 这可以理解
[19:01] – But that’s also not smart. – Why? -但并不明智 -为什么
[19:03] Because everyone knows that money 因为是个人都知道
[19:04] spends better than revenge. 要钱比复仇好
[19:06] Come on, man. 拜托 兄弟
[19:08] Right? Let me get you some real money, man. 好吗 让我来给你弄点大钱来 兄弟
[19:10] Right? 好吗
[19:11] I’m talking about serious paper, dog. 我是认真的 伙计
[19:12] Just get us up out of here. 放我们出去
[19:14] Forget this whole misunderstanding, man, forgive. 忘记这次误会 兄弟 原谅
[19:17] – I don’t do forgiveness. – What? -我从不会原谅 -什么
[19:19] – That ain’t in my nature. – Ah, man. -我的字典里没有这两个字 -兄弟
[19:20] Come on, man, huh. Nah. 拜托 兄弟 不
[19:22] Come on, man. Nah, man. 拜托 兄弟 不
[19:54] Here. 给
[19:59] This little game. It ain’t gonna work. 这种小把戏 没用的
[20:04] They’re gonna kill us. 他们想杀了我们
[20:06] It’s just a matter of time. 迟早的事
[20:08] Oh, no, we’re not dying. Not today. 不 我们不会死的 今天不会
[20:10] Okay? Just keep your damn mouth shut and let me do this. 好吗 你就把嘴闭上 让我来想办法
[20:16] Hey. Hey, yo, man, let me holler at you. 兄弟 听我说
[20:20] Can I ask you a question, man? You stupid or what? 我能问你个问题吗 兄弟 你是傻还是什么
[20:24] What the hell you say to me? 你他妈说什么
[20:24] I’m just saying, man, I just told your boy 我是说 我刚刚告诉你兄弟
[20:26] that I can get you a lot of money. 我能给你们弄到一大笔钱
[20:28] And instead of asking me where it is or how much 但那家伙没问我钱在哪 有多少钱
[20:30] this man drilled a damn hole in my leg. 而是在我腿上钻了个洞
[20:33] Okay. 好吧
[20:34] How much? 多少
[20:36] 100k. 十万
[20:39] When can you get it by? 你什么时候能弄到
[20:41] As soon as you get me a damn phone. 你他妈给我个电话就能弄到
[20:46] Yo. 听着
[20:48] Don’t play me, homey. 别玩我 兄弟
[20:50] It’s insulting. 那是对我的侮辱
[20:54] I wouldn’t do that. I wouldn’t do that, not to you. 我不会那么做的 不会对你那么做的
[20:57] 100k. 十万
[20:59] A’ight? That’s a lot of money, bro. 好吗 那可是一大笔钱 兄弟
[21:05] Hey, Sarge, we got something. 警长 有进展了
[21:07] That brick of coke in Joe’s garage. 乔车库里的毒品
[21:09] Techs lifted some prints. 技术队提取到一些指纹
[21:10] They match Calvin Hill. 和凯尔文·希尔的指纹相匹配
[21:13] Calvin Hill? His friend from the Y? 凯尔文·希尔 他在后院的朋友
[21:16] Grab him. Put him in the cage. 把他抓回来 扔到笼子里
[21:21] You got a problem with that? 有问题吗
[21:24] No. 没有
[21:29] You don’t know how many times I thought about killing you. 你不知道有多少次我想杀了你
[21:33] I’m guessing a lot. 我想有很多次吧
[21:37] I used to think of all kind of ways of how to do it. 我想了无数种杀你的方法
[21:41] Smashing you in the head with a bat. 用球拍砸死你
[21:44] Shooting you in the back of the head. 从背后爆头
[21:48] Or the face. 或正面爆头
[21:50] Guess it wouldn’t make much difference. 应该没什么差别吧
[21:54] But you know what I would… 但是你知道我…
[21:56] I would usually come back to this. 我通常都会用这个方法
[21:59] Me… 我…
[22:01] Grabbing you by the neck. 掐住你的脖子
[22:05] Squeezing as hard as I could. 用最大的力气掐
[22:09] Then watching your eyes go blank. 看着你的眼睛不再有光泽
[22:15] I used to think about that at night in the joint. 我在里面的时候 夜晚经常这么想
[22:21] It’s my own little special way of counting sheep. 这是我自己的特殊的数羊的方法
[22:34] Ronnie would be 20 next week. 下周罗尼就20岁了
[22:37] If it wasn’t for you. 如果不是你杀了他
[22:41] I know. 我知道
[22:45] But none of this is on you, huh? 但你一点责任都没有 是吗
[22:47] Me? 我
[22:50] I remember Ronnie. He wasn’t a bad kid. 我记得罗尼 他不是个坏孩子
[22:52] Till he started imitating his gangbanger daddy. 直到他开始模仿他的黑帮老爸
[22:54] I was teaching him how to be a man. 我那是在教他怎么做一个男人
[22:56] You were teaching him how to die. 你是在教他这么去死
[23:16] What’s this? 这是怎么回事
[23:21] This is where we talk to people when there’s… 这里就是我们和人交谈的地方 当…
[23:25] Special circumstances. 有特殊情况的时候
[23:28] Okay, I don’t follow. 好吧 我不明白
[23:31] Well, we dumped your phone. 我们查了你的手机
[23:32] Found a lot of calls to Reimundo Morales. 找到了很多和雷蒙多·莫拉莱斯的电话
[23:36] The drug dealer you ripped off. 你偷的那个毒贩
[23:38] Holding your friend Joe and my friend Kevin, 挟持了你的朋友乔 和我的朋友凯文
[23:41] a cop, hostage. 一个警察 当人质
[23:45] See Joe… 你看啊 乔…
[23:48] He wasn’t even in town the night of the robbery. 偷东西的那天晚上他甚至都不在城里
[23:52] Yeah, we talked to his parole officer. 是的 我们和他的假释官聊过了
[23:54] You know what he said? 你知道他说什么吗
[23:57] He said Joe was in Wisconsin. 他说乔在威斯康星
[24:02] But I guess you already knew that. 但我想你已经知道了
[24:05] – I want a lawyer. – Oh, it’s too late for that. -我要律师 -太晚了
[24:11] Calvin. 凯尔文
[24:15] – Where’s Reimundo live? – I don’t know. -雷蒙多住在哪 -我不知道
[24:17] You don’t know? Don’t know. 你不知道 不知道
[24:21] – Here, catch. – Man. -给 接住 -天
[24:23] What the hell are you doing? 你他妈干什么
[24:27] Yeah, what am I doing? 是啊 我在干什么
[24:31] Two years ago, 两年前
[24:33] put some punk in here, held him for a few hours. 把个小痞子关在这里 关了几个小时
[24:37] Turns out he snuck a gun in here. 结果他在这偷了把枪
[24:39] Put it under his chin. 抵住下巴
[24:45] Blew the top of his head off. 一枪爆头
[24:47] His finger prints were all over the gun. 枪上都是他的指纹
[24:52] – Where’s Reimundo live? – I don’t know. -雷蒙多住哪里 -我不知道
[24:56] Okay! Me and one of my boys ripped off Reimundo. 好 我和一个手下抢了雷蒙多
[25:00] We wore mask so he wouldn’t know it was us. 我们戴了面具 所以他不知道是我们
[25:05] Was Reimundo with anybody else? 还有别人跟雷蒙多一起吗
[25:07] Yeah. 有
[25:09] I think it was his cousin. 好像是他的堂兄弟
[25:11] A guy named Vasquez. 那人叫瓦斯克兹
[25:14] We took a half a brick, and I hid it in Joe’s garage. 我们抢了半块 我把它藏在了乔的车库里
[25:18] That’s all I got. 我只知道这些
[25:20] I swear, man. 我发誓
[25:24] Please. 拜托
[25:28] Arrest this punk. 把这废物抓起来
[25:30] Come on. Come on. 走吧 走吧
[25:43] I hear you been putting ideas in my cousin’s head. 听说你一直在给我堂兄弟洗脑
[25:44] Yeah. They real good ideas though. 是的 但这交易真的划算
[25:46] You expect me to believe 100 grand? 你想让我相信有十万
[25:48] If I’m lying, you’ll kill me, right? 如果我撒谎 你会杀了我 对吗
[25:50] – Think about it. – Okay, where’s the money? -你想想 -好吧 钱在哪里
[25:52] With my homey, A.D. 在我哥们AD那里
[25:53] I gave him three bricks last week. 我上周给了他三块
[25:56] At 35 a piece so, I mean, you do the math. 三万五一块 你可以算算
[25:58] – And your boy’s got the money? – Come on, man. -钱在你哥们那里 -拜托
[25:59] Of course he’s got the money. 钱当然在他那里
[26:01] A’ight. It’s my money. 那是我的钱
[26:02] You hear me? So just let me get on the phone with him. 听到没 所以你让我跟他打个电话
[26:04] Come on, bro. You can listen to the whole conversation if you want to, 打吧 你要是愿意 可以全程听着
[26:07] just at least let me make the phone call. 让我打个电话就行
[26:12] Put in the number. 输号码
[26:25] If someone doesn’t answer, you die. 如果没人接 你死定了
[26:37] Atwater has been missing for 32 hours. 阿特沃特已经失踪32小时了
[26:40] Adam, 32 hours. 亚当 32小时了
[26:41] Isn’t it time for all hands on deck? 现在还不全体出动吗
[26:43] It might be worth the risk. It’s Atwater. 可以冒这个险的啊 那可是阿特沃特
[26:45] It’s not our call. 不是我们说了算的
[26:46] Somebody in Narcos could know something. 缉毒组那边可能有人知道
[26:48] You got to let it go. 你别再想了
[26:49] – I don’t want to let it go. – All right, hey. -我不想停下来 -好了
[26:50] We got to stay cool. 我们得冷静一点
[26:53] – All right? It’s gonna be fine. – Sure, whatever you say. -肯定没事的 -随你怎么说吧
[26:59] That’s my UC phone. Maybe it’s a tip. 是我的卧底电话 可能有线索
[27:01] You know? 是吧
[27:07] – Yeah. – Hey. A.D. -在 -AD
[27:10] A.D. What’s up, man? AD 还好吧
[27:12] I need to renegotiate that deal from last week, man. 上周那单生意我得跟你重新谈一下
[27:15] You can do me that solid, right? 你能帮我这个忙吧
[27:16] Hey, you cool, man? I haven’t heard from you. 你没事吧 一直没你消息
[27:19] I’m good, okay? 我没事
[27:20] Just listen to what I’m saying. 仔细听我说
[27:22] Last week, right? 上周 对吧
[27:23] I fronted you 3 bricks at about 35. 我以三万五的价格给了你三块
[27:25] So you should be at about 105 large, right? 所以你那里应该有十万多 对吧
[27:27] You want the money now? 你现在就要那笔钱吗
[27:29] – Yeah, man, things change. – We had a deal. -是的 情况有变 -我们都谈好了
[27:31] I’m not saying we don’t. 我没说我要反悔
[27:33] I’m not saying we don’t have a deal, I’m just saying 我没说谈好的不算 我只是说
[27:35] I need my money now so 我现在就要那笔钱所以
[27:37] how about next time I get you in about 30 a piece, huh? 下次我给你三万一块 行吗
[27:39] – How that sound? – I hear that. -这样行吗 -我听到了
[27:42] Okay, so we good? 所以可以吧
[27:44] I can get you 90, only cause it’s you. 我可以给你九万 也就你面子大
[27:47] When and where, bro? 时间地点 兄弟
[27:49] Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. 是的 就是这意思
[27:49] Let’s meet me at that old factory on 95th and Bishop, 第95大街和毕夏普大街路口那个老工厂见
[27:53] and I’ll send one of my guys to come grab that. 我派手下一个人去拿
[27:55] No, no, no, man. 不不不 哥们
[27:57] It’s gotta be you. 必须你自己来
[27:58] I’m not giving that kind of cash to a stranger. 我可不会把那么多钱给一个陌生人
[28:00] A.D. This the only way it’s gonna work, AD 只能这样
[28:03] you understand me? 明白吗
[28:04] So, 95th and Bishop. 所以 第95大街和毕夏普大街路口
[28:06] Bring the money, okay? 带上钱 好吗
[28:10] AD A.D.
[28:12] All right, man, if that’s how it is. 好吧 那就这样吧
[28:14] It’s your money. Give me two hours. 毕竟是你的钱 给我两个小时
[28:16] My man. Sounds good to me. 好兄弟 没问题
[28:20] How are we gonna get the money? 我们去哪里搞这笔钱
[28:21] We can’t go to Woods for the 1505 funds. 我们又不能去找伍兹申请1505资金
[28:23] Just let me worry about that. 这个交给我
[28:27] Get the money from my basement. 去我地下室拿钱
[28:29] Put it in a bag, stitch in a listening device and a tracker. 装包里 藏个窃听器和追踪器
[28:32] You got it. 好的
[28:34] Check, check. Bag mic work? 测试 测试 窃听器能用吗
[28:36] You hear me all right? 你们能听到吧
[28:38] Copy. We got you over here, man. 收到 这里能听到
[28:41] We got him. 看到他了
[28:47] All right, Firebird’s coming. 好 火鸟来了
[28:49] Remember, let the exchange happen. 记住 顺利完成交易
[28:51] This guy’s gonna lead us to Atwater. 得让这家伙带我们去找阿特沃特
[29:21] You A.D.? 你是AD吗
[29:23] Who’s asking? 你是谁
[29:25] Friend of Anthony’s. 安东尼的朋友
[29:27] You got a package for me? 你有包裹要给我吗
[29:46] It’s all there. 都在里面了
[29:48] I ain’t taken your word. 我可不会听你的
[30:00] It’s been real, yo. 是真的
[30:05] Tell Anthony I’ll see him soon. 跟安东尼说我们回见
[30:22] Come on, man. What’s the point, huh? 得了 有什么意义呢
[30:25] Even if you got out, you’re still zip tied. 就算你逃出去了 你还是被绑着
[30:29] I can cut the zip-tie with that broken pipe right there. 我可以用那里的破管子把拉带割断
[30:35] – You don’t give up, do you? – No, I don’t. -你就是不肯放弃 是吧 -不放弃
[30:42] Ronnie say anything before you shot him? 你杀罗尼之前他有没有说什么
[30:46] For real, all right? 说真的
[30:48] I’ve been thinking about this for too long. 我很久之前就开始想这事
[30:52] Come on, man. 拜托
[30:54] That’s not gonna bring Ronnie back. 这又不能让罗尼复活
[30:57] Okay? And that’s not gonna get us out of here. 好吗 而且也不能救我们出去
[31:01] So, let’s focus on the now. 所以 我们专注于眼前
[31:07] I got the cash. I’m coming at you. 我拿到钱了 现在去找你
[31:09] No, no, change of plans. Take it over to Exley’s. 不不 计划有变 拿着钱去埃克斯利那
[31:12] Stay there, stay hidden. 待着别走 躲好
[31:13] I’ll see you in a couple of hours. 我两小时后去找你
[31:14] – I’m gonna clean up here. – You got it. -我把这里收拾一下 -好的
[31:18] I’m headed that way right now. 我这就过去
[31:19] Man, who’d have known it’d been so easy, right? 谁知道会这么简单啊 是吧
[31:22] He’s going to a friend’s place? 他要去朋友那里吗
[31:24] He’s not going back to the location. 他不回那边了
[31:26] So these guys got what they wanted. 所以那些人拿到了自己想要的
[31:28] – They’re gonna kill Kevin. – All right, let’s move in. -他们会杀了凯文 -我们行动
[31:30] Do not shoot unless necessary. 没有必要不要开枪
[31:32] This guy is our only link to Atwater. 这家伙是我们找到阿特沃特的唯一线索
[31:34] Repeat, do not shoot. 重复 不要开枪
[31:39] Yo, I’ve been made. It’s a setup. 我被耍了 这是个陷阱
[31:48] Get out the way! 让开
[31:49] Come on! 快点
[31:58] Chicago PD! Let’s see those hands! 芝加哥警察 手举起来
[32:00] – Do it! – Damn it! -快点 -该死
[32:03] Let’s see your hands. 手举起来
[32:06] Billy! 比利
[32:08] Billy. 比利
[32:13] Drop the weapon. 放下武器
[32:14] – Drop it. – Put the gun down. -放下 -把枪放下
[32:17] – Drop it or we will shoot you. – No, no, no, hey, hey. -否则我们会开枪的 -不不不
[32:20] No one’s gonna shoot you, man. 不会有人向你开枪的
[32:23] All right? There you go. 好吗 你看
[32:26] No one’s gonna shoot you if you put that gun down. 如果你把枪放下 不会有人向你开枪的
[32:28] We just want to talk to you. 我们只想跟你谈谈
[32:29] – You talk to us, we can help. – Go to hell! -你跟我们谈 我们可以帮你 -去死
[32:32] Billy, hey. 比利
[32:34] You talk to us. We can make this go away. 你跟我们谈 我们可以让你脱罪
[32:36] Billy. 比利
[32:39] Billy! 比利
[32:47] No! 不
[32:48] 5021 emergency, shots fired at police. 5021紧急情况 疑犯向警方开枪
[32:50] – Offender down. – Where are they? -疑犯倒下 -他们在哪里
[32:52] – Where’s my partner? – 3944 South Hoover. -我的搭档在哪里 -3944南胡佛街
[32:55] You’re not dying. 你不能死
[32:56] Come on, man. 拜托
[33:04] I got it. 我来
[33:05] – He’s gone. – I got this, I got this. -他死了 -我来 我救活他
[33:06] – He’s gone. – I got this. -他死了 -我来
[33:14] Adam, he’s gone. 亚当 他死了
[33:19] Why’d you do that? You just killed Kevin, man. 你为什么那样做 你刚杀了凯文
[33:22] What’d you say? 你说什么
[33:22] – You just killed Kevin! – Adam. -你刚杀了凯文 -亚当
[33:24] Why couldn’t you have shot him in the leg? 你为什么不打他的腿
[33:25] – Adam! No! – He was our only lead! -亚当 不要 -他是我们唯一的线索
[33:27] – Adam! – What if I miss and he shoots Burgess? Then what? -亚当 -如果我打不中 他向伯吉斯开枪呢
[33:30] It was the right call, Adam. Stop! 他做得对 亚当 停下
[33:32] It was the right call. 他做得对
[33:40] What do we do now? 现在怎么办
[33:42] I tell you what we do now. 我来告诉你们怎么办
[33:45] We all get back on the same page. 我们都团结一心
[33:50] And we double down on what we got. Al. 再努力查我们已有的线索 埃尔
[33:53] Grab Billy’s phone, ping Reimundo’s burner. 拿上比利的手机 定位雷蒙多的一次性手机
[33:56] Okay, we all saw that Kevin was near a stained glass window. 好 我们都看到凯文在有彩绘的玻璃窗前
[33:59] That means he’s probably in a church. 也就是说他可能在教堂里
[34:01] So we’re gonna search every damn church 所以我们要搜索手机信号塔
[34:03] – within a mile radius of that cell tower. – Yeah. -一英里范围内的每一座教堂 -好
[34:05] Come on. 行动
[34:06] We’re running out of time. Let’s go. 我们没时间了 抓紧行动
[34:31] There. 那边
[34:34] Here. 这里
[34:37] Hey, come on. That way. 那边
[36:33] We all good, Joe. 没事了 乔
[36:36] We good. 我们没事了
[36:39] – Wait. – I’ll tell the cops he shot you. -等等 -我会告诉警察是他开枪打了你
[36:40] Wh–what are you doing? 你干什么
[36:42] Is this the gun you used to kill my son? 你就是用这把枪杀了我儿子吗
[36:49] Well, how does it feel now, huh? 你现在是什么感觉
[36:53] How does it feel? 什么感觉
[36:57] Joe. 乔
[37:00] What did my son say? 我儿子说了什么
[37:02] – Right before you killed him dead. – Come on, Joe. -在你杀了他之前 -别这样 乔
[37:07] Tell me how it went down! 告诉我事情经过
[37:11] Tell me. 告诉我
[37:14] I was yelling at him. I told him to stop. 我在对他喊 让他停下
[37:16] I told him to get down. 我让他跪下
[37:17] I said, “Get down on your knees!” 我说”跪下”
[37:19] But Ronnie wouldn’t do it. 但罗尼不肯
[37:21] He wouldn’t do it, Joe. He just kept on running. 他不肯 乔 他就继续跑
[37:23] And then I just kept on screaming. 然后我就继续喊
[37:24] And then he pulled out his gun. 然后他就拔出了枪
[37:25] Last thing that came out of his mouth was 他生前说的最后一句话是
[37:26] “I don’t get down on my knees for no man.” “我不跪任何人”
[37:31] He pulled out his gun, Joe. 他拔出了枪 乔
[37:32] – And it was either- – Are you sure? -要不是… -你确定吗
[37:33] – Come on, man. – That’s what he said? -拜托 -他是这么说的吗
[37:34] – I wouldn’t lie to you. – Are you sure that’s what he said? -我不会骗你的 -你确定他这么说的吗
[37:38] I wouldn’t lie to you, brother. 我不会骗你的 兄弟
[37:41] I wouldn’t. 我不会的
[37:44] Are you– 你…
[37:48] Come on, Joe. 拜托 乔
[37:49] On everything I love, bro. 我以我爱的一切发誓
[37:53] Adam. 亚当
[37:55] Stand down. 退下
[37:56] Stand down. Joe, put the gun down. 退下 乔 把枪放下
[37:59] We good, right? 没事了 对吧
[38:01] We good. 没事了
[38:03] Just drop it. We all good, bro. 放下枪 我们没事了
[38:06] Stand down. We all good, right, Joe? 退下 我们没事了 对吧 乔
[38:09] Just put the gun down. 把枪放下
[38:11] Just put the gun down, man. 把枪放下 伙计
[38:16] We’re all right. 我们没事了
[38:24] How is that leg? 你的腿怎么样
[38:25] It’s not that bad. It’ll be okay. 没那么严重 没事的
[38:29] So, Sarge, how about we give Joe a break 警长 我们就不计较
[38:31] on those drugs he stole? 乔偷的毒品了行吗
[38:32] He did come through in the end. 他最后悔过了
[38:35] Joe didn’t steal the drugs. Some punk named Calvin Hill. 毒品不是乔偷的 是一个叫凯尔文·希尔的混蛋
[38:39] What? 什么
[38:40] Yeah, whole thing was a mistake. 没错 整件事就是个误会
[38:52] – I know exactly who that is. – It’s me. -我知道是谁 -是我
[38:54] Yeah, what’s up, girl? 是啊 你好啊 妹子
[38:57] – Glad you’re okay. – Me too. -还好你没事 是啊
[38:59] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[39:02] I’ll be right back. Give me two seconds. 我去一下 给我两秒
[39:05] Trudy, I’m sorry I missed your birthday. 特鲁迪 抱歉错过了你的生日
[39:07] I was kind of in the middle– 我忙着…
[39:20] Antonio. 安东尼奥
[39:24] I am sorry about before, man. 之前的事抱歉 伙计
[39:26] I was really out of line. 我真的太过分了
[39:29] I was just-I was so worried about Kev. 我…我只是太担心凯文了
[39:33] We all were. 我们都是
[39:37] That was a hell of a shot though. 不过你那一枪真准
[39:39] Thanks. 谢谢了
[39:55] What’s up? 好啊
[39:58] Yeah, what’s happening? 是啊
[40:04] How you holding up? You all right? 你还好吧
[40:07] Yeah, I’m cool, you know. 我没事
[40:09] Doc says I’m gonna be all right so. 医生说我会没事的
[40:14] I’m not gonna lie, I thought you stole the dope. 说实话 我以为毒品是你偷的
[40:22] And I ain’t proud of that. 我承认是我的不对
[40:26] I shouldn’t assume that. 我不该那么想
[40:31] But it does feel good to be wrong. 但是还好我想错了
[40:38] So yeah. 所以…
[40:41] You got no idea how close I came to shooting you. 我真的差一点就开枪了
[40:48] Yeah. 嗯
[40:54] Why didn’t you? 你为什么没开
[41:00] Because of what you said before. 因为你说的话
[41:05] Ronnie’s last words. 罗尼的遗言
[41:08] “I don’t get on my knees for no man.” “我不跪任何人”
[41:16] I taught him that. 那是我教他的
[41:22] I used to drill those damn words 自从他小时候起
[41:25] in his head every day since he was a little boy. 我就一直给他灌输那句话
[41:31] So what he did… 所以他做的…
[41:35] What happened… 发生的事…
[41:39] That’s on me. 是我的责任
[41:49] It’s on me. 是我的责任
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme