时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s the new drug called “Gray.” | 是那种叫格雷的新毒品 |
[00:04] | Two people OD’d on it last week. | 上周有两个人吸毒过量了 |
[00:06] | You know who’s moving it? | 知道是谁在经手吗 |
[00:07] | No. Still working on it. | 不 还在查 |
[00:09] | Sienna, I need something real | 西恩娜 我要有用的情报 |
[00:10] | or I have to file that coke possession charge. | 不然我只能起诉你非法持毒 |
[00:13] | I keep telling you it wasn’t mine. | 我一直跟你说那不是我的 |
[00:14] | – This guy paid me to– – Yeah, I believe you. | -那家伙雇我… -我相信你 |
[00:16] | Which is why I gave you a month to work it off. | 所以我给了你一个月时间解决 |
[00:18] | So far, nothing. | 现在还是什么都没有 |
[00:19] | Now you only have three days left. | 你现在只剩三天 |
[00:20] | Wait, wait, wait, I’ve got something else. | 等等 等等 我还有别的 |
[00:23] | My friend, Isabel–she works at the club with me sometimes. | 我的朋友伊莎贝尔有时候会去俱乐部和我一起工作 |
[00:26] | Anyway, she has this new boyfriend. | 她交了一个新男朋友 |
[00:29] | He hits her. | 他会打她 |
[00:30] | That’s horrible, but we don’t do domestic abuse cases. | 真可怕 但是我们不处理家庭暴力案件 |
[00:35] | How about murder? | 谋杀呢 |
[00:38] | What? | 什么 |
[00:39] | She said her boyfriend killed someone. | 她说她男朋友杀过人 |
[00:41] | An old girlfriend, he beat her to death. | 以前的女朋友 他把她打死了 |
[00:44] | That’s why I’m so scared for Isabel. | 所以我很担心伊莎贝尔 |
[00:51] | Did Isabel say anything else–a name? | 伊莎贝尔有没有说别的什么 名字之类的 |
[00:54] | She just said her boyfriend dumped the body near a factory. | 她就说她的男朋友把尸体扔在了一个工厂边上 |
[00:58] | – Wyatt, I think. – Who’s the boyfriend? | -应该是怀亚特 -她男朋友是谁 |
[01:01] | She calls him D. | 她叫他D |
[01:03] | I didn’t push for details. | 我没有追问细节 |
[01:04] | Look, I’ve got enough drama of my own. | 我自己的麻烦够多了 |
[01:06] | When’s the last time you talked to Isabel? | 你上一次和伊莎贝尔说话是什么时候 |
[01:07] | Three weeks ago. | 三周前 |
[01:09] | I’ve been texting her, but she’s not answering. | 我一直在给她发信息 但她没回过 |
[01:13] | And I don’t know where she lives. | 我不知道她住在哪里 |
[01:16] | You’re using again, I can see it. | 你复吸了 我看得出来 |
[01:17] | – No, that’s not true, I swear. – You have three days | -不 我没有 我发誓 -给你三天 |
[01:19] | to find me something real or I file those charges. | 给我点有用的 不然我就起诉 |
[01:30] | – She have anything good? – No. | -有什么好料吗 -没有 |
[01:32] | I mean, some B.S. About her friend’s boyfriend | 说了一通她朋友的男朋友 |
[01:35] | killing someone, dumping the body behind the Wyatt factory. | 杀了人 还抛尸在怀亚特工厂后之类的鬼话 |
[01:39] | She’s just trying to buy more time | 她只是想争取点时间 |
[01:41] | because her month’s almost up. | 因为一个月时间快到了 |
[01:43] | She looked pretty upset. | 她看上去很难过 |
[01:44] | – Yeah, she’s a good actor. – Maybe. | -没错 她是个好演员 -也许吧 |
[01:47] | It might still be worth calling in though. | 也许还是值得上报的 |
[01:49] | No. | 不 |
[01:51] | Does that mean you’re not going | 这说明你不打算 |
[01:52] | to give her any more time? | 再给她点时间了吗 |
[01:53] | Well, you’re not supposed to extend deals | 你不应该延长期限的 |
[01:55] | according to the book, so. | 规矩是这样 |
[01:56] | This is my first C.I. | 这是我第一个线人 |
[01:58] | Yeah, the book’s not always right. | 教程不一定都是对的 |
[02:01] | Sometimes you got to trust your gut. | 有时候你得相信自己的直觉 |
[02:11] | So Woods bought the money gag. | 伍兹信了赃款的事 |
[02:13] | Thinks I’m on his side again. | 他以为我又是他的人了 |
[02:15] | – All right, good. – Okay, so what’s next? | -很好 -那接下来怎么办 |
[02:17] | When do we take him down? | 我们什么时候拿下他 |
[02:18] | We find his biggest weakness. | 我们要找到他最大的弱点 |
[02:20] | Booze, women, gambling. | 酒 女人 赌博 |
[02:21] | I’ve already found it, boss. It’s you. | 我已经找到了 老大 是你 |
[02:26] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢了 亚当 |
[02:28] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[02:34] | Still not convinced, huh? | 还是不信 |
[02:36] | No, I believe him. Doesn’t mean I forgive him. | 不 我相信他 但这不代表我原谅他 |
[02:42] | Sarge, you got a minute? | 警长 有时间吗 |
[02:50] | I just wanted to apologize for what happened with Camilla. | 我只是想为卡米拉的事道歉 |
[02:54] | I put the team in a bad situation. | 是我让团队陷入糟糕的境地 |
[02:56] | A really bad situation, and it won’t happen again. | 很糟糕的境地 不会再出现那种情况了 |
[02:59] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[03:01] | Well, you’re on desk duty until further notice, | 在进一步通知下来之前 你不得出外勤 |
[03:04] | and you’ve got an appointment with the psychologist at 1:00. | 你下午一点得去见心理医生 |
[03:13] | Bless your heart. | 你真是太好了 |
[03:14] | Double shot latte, three sugars. | 双倍拿铁 三份糖 |
[03:16] | Have I told you | 我有没有告诉过你 |
[03:16] | you’re my favorite member of Intelligence? | 你是我在情报组最喜欢的人 |
[03:19] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[03:23] | – You. Mm-hmm. – Thanks. | -你的 -谢了 |
[03:26] | Hey, so did you make a decision on Sienna? | 西恩娜的事你决定了吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah. She doesn’t deliver, I’m going to file the charges. | 嗯 她没有给我有用信息 我要起诉 |
[03:31] | I gave her a chance and she blew it. | 我给过机会 她搞砸了 |
[03:33] | Ooh, nice to see you toughen up. | 很高兴看你也能硬气起来了 |
[03:35] | Don’t let anyone take advantage. | 别让别人占你便宜了 |
[03:38] | Detective Upton. | 厄普顿警探 |
[03:41] | Uh, yeah, I’ll be there in 10 minutes. | 好的 我十分钟后到 |
[03:44] | – We got to go. – What? Where? | -该走了 -什么 去哪里 |
[03:46] | – Homicide. – Okay. | -谋杀案 -好吧 |
[03:50] | Looks like she was beaten to death. | 她好像是被打死的 |
[03:53] | It’s pretty gruesome. | 太残忍了 |
[03:55] | Yeah. Hey, thanks for following up. | 谢谢你的跟进 |
[03:57] | – Nice work. – It cost me 50 bucks. | -很不错 -花了我50元呢 |
[03:59] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[04:01] | Gave Winters over here ten-to-one odds | 和温特斯赌十倍的赔率 |
[04:02] | your snitch was talking crap. | 你的线人是在胡扯 |
[04:04] | Her snitch. | 她的线人 |
[04:06] | Hey, can you do me a favor | 能帮个忙 |
[04:07] | and make the appropriate notifications? | 去拉些警戒线吗 |
[04:09] | – Yeah. – Thanks, guys. | -好的 -谢了 伙计们 |
[04:14] | Like I said, it was just a hunch. | 我说了 只是直觉 |
[04:17] | Sienna’s story was a little too weird to be fake. | 西恩娜的故事有点奇怪 不像是假的 |
[04:20] | – I’m sorry if I overstepped. – You did. | -抱歉我僭越了 -没错 |
[04:25] | Well, at least now you know | 至少你现在知道 |
[04:25] | Sienna isn’t playing you, right? | 西恩娜不是在耍你了吧 |
[04:38] | She’s a Jane Doe. | 这是一名无名死者 |
[04:39] | We ran her prints; they’re not in the system. | 我们提取了指纹 没找到结果 |
[04:41] | And my CI doesn’t know her name either, | 我的线人也不知道她的名字 |
[04:43] | but her friend’s name is Isabel Perez. | 但她的朋友名叫伊莎贝尔·普雷兹 |
[04:45] | And she’s dating the same guy that looks good for this murder. | 她在和这起凶案的嫌犯约会 |
[04:48] | What do we know about her? | 我们对她的信息掌握多少 |
[04:49] | – Isabel? – Yeah. | -伊莎贝尔 -没错 |
[04:50] | Latina, 21, used to work | 拉丁裔 21岁 以前会去 |
[04:52] | on and off at a strip club on the west side. | 西区的一家脱衣舞俱乐部工作 |
[04:54] | A place called Alibi. | 名叫不在场证明脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[04:56] | Okay, so we think her boyfriend killed the Jane Doe? | 我们觉得是她的男友杀了无名死者 |
[04:58] | Yeah, yeah, and maybe Isabel too. | 没错 也许还有伊莎贝尔 |
[05:00] | Because she’s been missing three weeks, | 因为她已经失踪了三周 |
[05:01] | I tried tracking her phone. It’s dead. | 我试过追踪她的手机 关机了 |
[05:03] | All right, well, talk to your C.I. again. | 好的 再去找你的线人谈谈 |
[05:05] | See what you can find out. | 看看能有什么发现 |
[05:06] | Meanwhile, let’s dig into this Jane Doe. | 同时 好好查查这名死者 |
[05:08] | What’s her name? What’s her story? | 她叫什么 有什么故事 |
[05:12] | Let me know if you want me to jump in. | 需要我加入就告诉我 |
[05:13] | No, we’re good. | 不 没关系 |
[05:15] | Your appointment’s in ten minutes. | 你的预约在十分钟后 |
[05:17] | If I were you, I’d be on time. | 如果我是你 我可不想迟到 |
[05:23] | I’m Dr. Rebecca Sloan. | 我是丽贝卡·斯隆医生 |
[05:26] | Have you ever been in therapy before? | 以前来咨询过吗 |
[05:30] | Um, I talked to someone a while back, yeah. | 不久之前和别人谈过 |
[05:32] | – After a shooting. – Right, it’s mandatory. | -在开枪之后 -没错 那是强制的 |
[05:37] | So, uh, so you ask me questions, and I talk, right? | 所以是你问我答吧 |
[05:42] | This is your time. | 这是你的时间 |
[05:44] | If you have something you want to talk about, | 如果你有什么想谈的 |
[05:47] | I’ll listen. | 我可以听 |
[05:49] | And if I don’t? | 如果我没有呢 |
[05:57] | C.O.D. was blunt force trauma. | 死因是钝器外伤 |
[06:00] | She was beaten repeatedly with a long object, | 她被某种长棍状物体反复击打 |
[06:02] | like a pipe or a tire iron. | 比如铁管或者轮胎扳手之类的 |
[06:05] | You can tell by the parallel tracks. | 从平行的伤痕就能看出来 |
[06:07] | When’d she die? | 什么时候死的 |
[06:08] | Based on decomp, about a month ago. | 根据尸斑 大约一个月前吧 |
[06:10] | Find any evidence on her body? | 身体上有什么证据吗 |
[06:12] | I’m running semen samples now. | 我正在做精液检测 |
[06:13] | – Sexual assault? – Hard to say. | -性侵犯吗 -难说 |
[06:16] | No tearing of tissues. | 没有组织撕裂 |
[06:17] | Any offensive or defensive wounds? | 有没有防卫伤之类的 |
[06:19] | No, doesn’t look like there was much of a struggle. | 都没有 似乎她也没怎么挣扎反抗 |
[06:22] | Probably knew her killer. | 她很可能认识凶手 |
[06:23] | That syncs up with the C.I. story, | 这就和线人的说法对上了 |
[06:24] | boyfriend killed girlfriend. | 男的杀了女友 |
[06:26] | There’s one other thing worth pointing out. | 还有一点值得注意一下 |
[06:28] | She’s had lots of cosmetic procedures. | 她做了不少整容手术 |
[06:31] | Injections into the breasts, buttocks, lips. | 丰胸 美臀 丰唇之类的 |
[06:34] | All right, we’ll get a list of nearby plastic surgeons. | 好 那我们列一份附近整形医院的名单 |
[06:36] | Probably a waste of time. | 很可能白费工夫 |
[06:38] | It appears she was injected with motor oil. | 看上去她被注射了电机润滑油 |
[06:45] | So this guy Isabel is with really killed somebody? | 所以这个伊莎贝尔的男朋友真的杀了人 |
[06:48] | – Damn. – Looks that way. | -天啊 -看来是这样 |
[06:49] | We found the body behind the Wyatt factory, | 我们在怀亚特工厂后面找到了遗体 |
[06:52] | just like Isabel said. | 正如伊莎贝尔所说 |
[06:53] | I’m glad I told you about it. | 我庆幸我对你说了 |
[06:55] | I wasn’t sure, you know, Izzy, she says a lot of wacky things. | 我本来还不确定 伊兹常常说大话 |
[06:58] | But this was crazy, even for her. | 但即便对她来说这也太过了 |
[07:01] | I can’t have no felony on my record. | 我可不能背上重罪的罪名 |
[07:03] | I’ll never get a good job at a restaurant. | 我以后也别想在餐厅找到工作了 |
[07:06] | I’m training to be a chef. | 我学过当厨师 |
[07:08] | That’s great. So just stay focused. | 那很好 所以你集中精力 |
[07:10] | Do what I need you to do, and you’ll be fine. | 我需要你做什么就做 你不会有事的 |
[07:12] | Let’s start at the beginning, okay? | 先从一开始说吧 |
[07:13] | Where was Isabel living before she met D? | 伊莎贝尔在遇到D之前住在哪 |
[07:16] | A shelter. Like a charity thing. | 庇护所 一家慈善机构之类的 |
[07:19] | You know, beds, counselors, food. | 就是有床有顾问和吃的那种 |
[07:22] | Izzy was always trying to get her life right. | 伊兹一直想把生活推上正轨 |
[07:25] | She just never could. | 只不过一直没机会 |
[07:27] | What’s it called? | 那里叫什么 |
[07:31] | No, she doesn’t look familiar. | 没有 没怎么见过她 |
[07:33] | But we talk to over a hundred women a month. | 但我们每月和超过一百位女士谈过话 |
[07:36] | Many of them are timid, | 其中许多都很羞于见人 |
[07:37] | or so scared they won’t even tell us their real names. | 或者太害怕 都不肯告诉我们真名 |
[07:40] | But we let them in nonetheless. | 但我们还是接纳了她们 |
[07:44] | What’s this about? | 这是什么案子 |
[07:45] | She was reported missing. | 她失踪了 |
[07:47] | Can we look through some of your files? | 我们能检查下你这里的档案吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, of course. Yeah, I can help with that. | 当然 我可以帮你们 |
[07:52] | Great. Thanks, Juan. | 太好了 多谢你 胡安 |
[07:57] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[08:00] | Isabel Perez, here she is. | 伊莎贝尔·普雷兹 就是她 |
[08:01] | Turns out she’s been here several times. | 原来她来过好几次了 |
[08:03] | Well, when was the last time she was here? | 她上次来是什么时候 |
[08:06] | Two months ago. | 两个月前 |
[08:07] | All right, Amanda was her counselor. | 阿曼达给她做了咨询 |
[08:09] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[08:10] | The police are asking about someone named Isabel Perez. | 警察来问一个伊莎贝尔·普雷兹的情况 |
[08:13] | Why, did something happen to her? | 怎么了 她出什么事了吗 |
[08:15] | We’re not sure. | 我们还不确定 |
[08:16] | We just want to ask a few questions. | 我们只想问几个问题 |
[08:18] | Sure. Truth is, I’m glad you’re here. | 好 说真的 我正希望你们来呢 |
[08:20] | I’ve been worried about her. | 我一直很担心她 |
[08:21] | I’ve been calling and texting her– | 我一直在联系她 发短信 |
[08:23] | When was the last time you heard from her? | 你上次和她联系是什么时候 |
[08:24] | About three weeks ago. | 大约三个星期前吧 |
[08:26] | Did she say anything unusual? | 她有没有说什么异常的话 |
[08:28] | Did she seem sad, happy, upset? | 有没有难过 开心或者低落 |
[08:30] | More like excited. | 更像是兴奋 |
[08:32] | She was on her way to get cosmetic surgery. | 她正要去接受整形手术 |
[08:34] | An injection in her buttocks, I think. | 好像是要做美臀吧 |
[08:37] | Made me sad. She’s so young and pretty, | 我挺难过的 她这么年轻漂亮 |
[08:40] | but her boyfriend really wanted her to do it | 但是她男友一直催她去做手术 |
[08:43] | and she wants to make him happy. | 她也想讨男友欢心 |
[08:46] | Did Isabel tell you the name of her boyfriend? | 伊莎贝尔说过她男友叫什么吗 |
[08:48] | What about the doctor, or the clinic? | 那整形医生呢 诊所名称呢 |
[08:50] | No, sorry. | 都没有 抱歉 |
[08:52] | Okay, well, if you hear from her, | 好吧 如果你有她的回音 |
[08:54] | you call me. | 请联系我 |
[08:54] | Absolutely, and please call | 当然 如果你们 |
[08:56] | if you have any other questions. | 还有别的问题 就打电话 |
[08:57] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好 -多谢 |
[09:01] | Good to see you, Raul. What’s up? | 见到你很高兴 劳尔 怎么了 |
[09:02] | Maria made cheese tamales. | 玛丽亚做了奶酪卷 |
[09:04] | Oh, come on, don’t tell me they’re against the rules. | 拜托 别跟我说这也违规吧 |
[09:06] | – I know you love them. – I do, thank you. | -我知道你爱吃 -的确 谢谢 |
[09:10] | I wish I had something to tell you, Herma, | 我也希望能给你提供些情报 |
[09:11] | but business has been soft. | 但是生意最近不太好 |
[09:14] | Haven’t installed a drug compartment in two months. | 有两个月没开新药房了 |
[09:17] | I came to talk to you about something else. | 我是来和你谈些别的事的 |
[09:19] | There was a murder. Young woman, twenties. | 有个杀人案 二十来岁的年轻女性 |
[09:21] | Oh, a murder? Hell no, that’s not for me. | 杀人案 这我可应付不来 |
[09:24] | Listen, I tell you about hidden compartments | 我向你提供毒贩子藏在车里的 |
[09:26] | in narco’s cars. That’s our deal. | 隐藏流动药房 这是我们约好的 |
[09:28] | All right, I didn’t come to talk to you about the murder. | 我不是来和你谈凶杀案本身的 |
[09:30] | I just wanted to know if you know of | 我只是想问问你知不知道 |
[09:32] | any off-the-books medical clinics in Pilsen. | 皮尔森有没有什么地下诊所 |
[09:34] | Somewhere that women go to get plastic surgery, injections. | 就是那种给女性做整形手术的 |
[09:37] | It’s your hood, I figured you might know something. | 你就在这一带混 我想你可能知道些什么 |
[09:39] | Yeah, that’s easy. Let me ask around. | 这就简单了 让我去打听打听 |
[09:42] | Okay, great. Thank you. | 那好 多谢 |
[09:43] | – All right. – Thank Maria for the tamales. | -好的 -代我谢谢玛丽亚的奶酪卷 |
[09:45] | I will. | 好的 |
[09:52] | We got good news. | 有好消息了 |
[09:54] | We got a positive ID on the Jane Doe. | 这个无名女的身份有结果了 |
[09:55] | She goes by the name of Sylvia Castro. | 她的名字是希尔维亚·卡斯特罗 |
[09:57] | We stopped by the strip club that Isabel used to work at. | 我们去伊莎贝尔工作过的脱衣舞俱乐部问过 |
[10:00] | It turns out Sylvia worked there too. | 原来希尔维亚也在那里工作过 |
[10:02] | Boss ID’d the crime scene photo, | 老板认出了犯罪现场的照片 |
[10:03] | but he did not know anything about a boyfriend. | 但他完全不知道她还有个男友 |
[10:06] | Okay, what else do we know? | 好 我们还知道什么 |
[10:07] | We know she’s 19, originally from Cleveland, | 我们知道她19岁 来自克利夫兰 |
[10:09] | and she’s been missing from work for about three months. | 已经失踪了三个月没来上班了 |
[10:11] | All right, track down the family | 好 找到她的家人 |
[10:12] | and let them know what happened. | 给他们通报情况 |
[10:14] | All right, talk to Sylvia’s friends, co-workers, roommates. | 好 去找希尔维亚的朋友同事和室友谈谈 |
[10:16] | Someone’s got to know who this boyfriend was. | 肯定有人知道这个男友是谁 |
[10:22] | Are you sure this is it? | 你确定就是这吗 |
[10:23] | It’s the address Raul gave me. | 劳尔给我的地址就是这里 |
[10:24] | Doesn’t look like a medical clinic. | 看起来不像是个医疗诊所 |
[10:26] | I think that’s the point. | 我想这才是重点 |
[10:31] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[10:33] | – Time to go, ma’am. – Give me that. | -该走了 女士 -给我 |
[10:34] | Don’t come back. This isn’t a real doctor. | 别回来了 这不是个真正的医生 |
[10:36] | No, no, I never said I was a real doctor. | 不 不是 我从没说过我是真正的医生 |
[10:38] | I don’t operate, I don’t do surgery, I just– | 我不做手术 我不做手术 我只是… |
[10:40] | You just inject women with motor oil. | 你只是给女人注入发动机油 |
[10:41] | We’re trying to find one of your patients. | 我们在找你的一位病人 |
[10:43] | Recognize her? | 认识她吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah. Isabella, I think her last name is Perez. | 认识 伊莎贝尔 我记得她姓普雷兹 |
[10:48] | Okay, what about her boyfriend? | 好 那她的男朋友呢 |
[10:49] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[10:50] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:53] | What about her, you recognize her? | 那她呢 你认识她吗 |
[10:55] | She was one of your patients. | 她也是你的病人 |
[10:57] | Her name was Sylvia Castro, | 她叫希尔维亚·卡斯特罗 |
[10:58] | same boyfriend as Isabel. | 她和伊莎贝尔的男朋友是一个人 |
[11:00] | We want a name now. | 她们的男朋友的名字是什么 |
[11:01] | And given what’s going on here, | 鉴于这里发生的一切 |
[11:02] | you’re going to want to cooperate. | 你应该想要配合我们的工作的 |
[11:03] | Because you’re going to need all the help you can get. | 因为你会需要你能得到的所有帮助 |
[11:11] | Hey, Sarge, just talked to our DOA’s sister. | 警长 刚刚和死者的妹妹谈过了 |
[11:14] | Right before she met this mystery boyfriend, | 在她遇到她神秘的男友之前 |
[11:15] | she was living in a shelter called Jenny’s Haven. | 她住在一个叫珍妮避风港的地方 |
[11:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:19] | – Did you say Jenny’s Haven? – Yeah. | -你是说珍妮避风港 -是的 |
[11:21] | That’s the same place Isabel stayed at. | 伊莎贝尔也在那里待过 |
[11:23] | That’s now two things | 现在伊莎贝尔和我们的死者 |
[11:24] | Isabel and our DOA have in common. | 有两个相同点了 |
[11:26] | They both got plastic surgery at the same underground clinic. | 他们都在同一家地下诊所做了整形手术 |
[11:28] | Paid for by the same guy, Damien Soto. | 付钱的是同一个人 达米安·索托 |
[11:30] | Yeah, I got him right here. Two priors. | 找到了 有两次前科 |
[11:33] | One for assault and battery, one for pandering. | 一次是殴打和侵犯人身 一次是拉皮条 |
[11:35] | Oh, so he’s a pimp. | 那么他是个拉皮条的 |
[11:36] | We got a photo of this prick? | 有这混蛋的照片吗 |
[11:38] | All right, give me one sec. | 好的 等一下 |
[11:41] | That’s Juan. From Jenny’s Haven. | 那是胡安 是珍妮避风港的人 |
[11:45] | You’re telling me this guy works at the shelter? | 你是说这家伙在庇护所工作 |
[11:47] | No, he’s the founder. | 不 他是创办者 |
[11:48] | That’s a fox guarding the henhouse. | 真是让狐狸看鸡窝 |
[11:51] | All right, grab this son of a bitch now. | 好了 把这孙子抓回来 |
[11:57] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[11:59] | Upton. | 厄普顿 |
[12:00] | Go forward. | 往前 |
[12:02] | – Clear! – I got the kitchen. | -安全 -我去厨房 |
[12:12] | Clear. | 安全 |
[12:15] | Three empty beds. | 三张空床 |
[12:17] | – Well, they left in a hurry. – Yeah, who tipped them off? | -他们是匆忙离开的 -是啊 是谁告的密 |
[12:20] | Looks like Isabel wasn’t his only girl. | 看来不仅仅是伊莎贝尔 |
[12:21] | You mean prisoner. He’s locking them up. | 你是说囚犯 他把他们关在这里 |
[12:24] | 5021 Eddie, roll the crime lab to 540 Water Street. | 5021E 叫取证室到水街540号 |
[12:27] | We need a scene processed for prints. | 我们需要提取现场的指纹 |
[12:29] | Copy that, 5021 Eddie. | 收到 5021E |
[12:30] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[12:33] | I’ll be there in 15. | 15分钟内赶到 |
[12:35] | Hey, guys, we’re going to break off. | 伙计们 我们走吧 |
[12:37] | Yeah, copy that. | 收到 |
[12:38] | So your friend saw Isabel on Racine Avenue last night? | 你朋友昨晚在拉辛大道看到了伊莎贝尔 |
[12:41] | Yeah, around midnight. | 是的 大概在午夜的时候 |
[12:43] | – She was with some guy. – Doing what? | -她和一个人在一起 -干什么 |
[12:45] | Don’t know, but I’m guessing looking for dope. | 不知道 但我猜是在搞毒品 |
[12:47] | She’s got to have it, and I’ve been trying to help her, | 她有毒瘾 我一直在努力帮她 |
[12:49] | – but– – Well, at least you know she’s still alive. | -但… -至少你知道她还活着 |
[12:51] | – That’s something, right? – Right. | -这才是最重要的 对吗 -是 |
[12:53] | Now we just need to get her away from that awful boyfriend. | 现在我们只需要带她远离她那糟糕的男友 |
[12:55] | Uh, you mean pimp. His name is Damien Soto. | 你是说那个拉皮条的 他叫达米安·索托 |
[12:58] | He’s got six other girls, too. | 他手下还有六个女孩 |
[13:01] | Makes me sick. | 真恶心 |
[13:03] | You said Isabel has a drug habit. | 你说伊莎贝尔吸毒 |
[13:04] | That means she’ll be looking to score sometime soon. | 也就是说她没多久就得出来买毒品 |
[13:06] | So why don’t you ask around, see who’s selling to her. | 所以你四处问问 看看谁见过她 |
[13:09] | We’ll track her down that way. | 这样我们就能找到她了 |
[13:10] | Walk around Pilsen talking to heroin dealers? | 在皮尔森社区四处走动 和海洛因毒贩交谈 |
[13:13] | Nah, I’m clean. | 不 我不吸毒 |
[13:15] | I don’t like hanging out in that area. | 我不喜欢在那片区域游晃 |
[13:16] | Yeah, that’s dangerous, no doubt. | 是啊 那的确很危险 |
[13:20] | Sienna, we had a deal. | 西恩娜 我们说好的 |
[13:22] | I said if you help find the killer, | 我说的是如果你帮我找到凶手 |
[13:23] | I wouldn’t file charges. | 我就不提起指控 |
[13:24] | So far, you haven’t done much helping. | 目前为止 你还没有帮到什么 |
[13:26] | Wow. That’s pretty hardcore. | 你可真冷血 |
[13:28] | Don’t blow it. You’re taking cooking classes. | 别搞砸了 你在上烹饪课 |
[13:30] | You’re working hard to be a chef. | 你那么努力想当一个厨师 |
[13:32] | Real hard. And I’m good, too. | 特别努力 而且我学得很好 |
[13:34] | It doesn’t matter. If you don’t cooperate, | 无所谓的 如果你不合作 |
[13:36] | the only place you’ll be cooking is Stateville. | 你就只能在州重刑监狱烹饪了 |
[13:45] | Okay, okay, I’ll give it a shot. | 好了 好了 我会试试的 |
[13:47] | That’s a good choice. | 很好 |
[13:50] | Here’s 500, grease the dealers. | 这是500块 给毒贩 |
[13:52] | Tell them there’s more cash if they deliver a lead. | 告诉他们如果能提供线索的话可以拿到更多 |
[14:05] | Look, I’m not going to tell you how to do your job, | 我不准备告诉你怎么做你的工作 |
[14:08] | but that was pretty hardcore. | 但那的确很冷血 |
[14:11] | She’s a C.I., Haley. That’s what she signed up for. | 她是个线人 海莉 那是她的工作 |
[14:21] | So I figured I’d check out the Latino papers, | 我查了拉丁报纸 |
[14:22] | and staysee if this pimp fraud’s was advertising. | 看看那皮条客有没有打过广告 |
[14:24] | Look what I found. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[14:25] | That is definitely Isabel. | 那绝对是伊莎贝尔 |
[14:27] | So call them, we’ll go grab her up. | 那就给他们打电话 我们去把她抓回来 |
[14:28] | I already did. The phone’s been disconnected. | 我已经打过了 打不通 |
[14:30] | The website’s down too. | 网站也关了 |
[14:31] | Oh, he’s smart. | 他很聪明 |
[14:32] | Staying under the radar until the heat dies down. | 在风声过去之前夹着尾巴生活 |
[14:35] | I talked to three current residents | 我和珍妮避风港的三位现住户 |
[14:37] | and seven past residents of Jenny’s Haven. | 和七位过去的住户谈过 |
[14:39] | One of the girls was 16. | 其中有一个16岁的小女孩 |
[14:41] | Damien buys her jewelry, takes her out to dinner. | 达米安给他买珠宝 带她吃晚餐 |
[14:43] | What he does is he treats them like gold, | 他像金子一样供着她们 |
[14:44] | then turns them out to the highest bidder. | 再把他们卖给出价最高的人 |
[14:46] | Yeah, and if they get out of line, | 是的 如果他们不好好做的话 |
[14:47] | he just beats them to death with a tire iron. | 他就用卸胎棒把他们打死 |
[14:49] | The crime lab pulled eight sets of prints | 取证组在达米安的房子里 |
[14:51] | from Damien’s house, | 找到了八组指纹 |
[14:52] | but the only match is to Damien. | 但只有达米安的指纹是记录在案的 |
[14:53] | And we also managed | 我们还想 |
[14:54] | to pick up Damien’s vehicle information. | 查一下达米安的车辆信息 |
[14:56] | All right, put out a BOLO right away. | 好 立刻发通缉令 |
[14:58] | In the meantime, hit the streets. | 同时 到街上转转 |
[15:00] | Get his picture out there. | 把他的照片贴出去 |
[15:05] | Damien Soto? Never heard of him. | 达米安·索托 不认识 |
[15:07] | We think he runs a small operation somewhere in Pilsen. | 我们认为他在皮尔森的某个地方做着点小生意 |
[15:10] | I don’t pay much attention to the mom and pops. | 我不太关注这些 |
[15:13] | This guy isn’t exactly warm and fuzzy. | 这家伙并不是什么热情友好的人 |
[15:17] | He killed one of his girls with a tire iron. | 他用卸胎棒杀了手下一个姑娘 |
[15:21] | I wish I could help, Hank. But I don’t run in that crowd. | 真希望我能帮忙 汉克 但我不混那边 |
[15:24] | You know that. | 这你也知道 |
[15:26] | My girls are high-end, educated. | 我这都是高学历的优质姑娘 |
[15:28] | They do what they do because they want to. | 她们做这事是因为自己想做 |
[15:30] | Patricia, I’m not here to judge. | 帕特丽夏 我来不是为了评判 |
[15:32] | I’m just trying to get some help. | 我只是想求助 |
[15:35] | I know, sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[15:38] | So let me ask. | 那我问你 |
[15:39] | Okay, a guy like that. | 那样一个人 |
[15:40] | You know, a pimp on the lam afraid to work his girls. | 一个在逃的皮条客 不敢让他的姑娘工作 |
[15:44] | How does he make his money? | 那他怎么赚钱 |
[15:46] | Well, he can’t pimp them, he’ll sell them. | 他既然不能拉皮条 就贩卖她们咯 |
[15:48] | It’s cold-blooded, but that’s how these guys roll. | 很冷血 但那些人就是这么干的 |
[15:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:57] | And by the way. | 对了 |
[16:00] | How do you like Nicole? | 你觉得妮可怎么样 |
[16:03] | She’s nice. | 她挺好的 |
[16:04] | She says you two just talk. | 她说你们两个就纯聊天 |
[16:06] | Like it’s a therapy session or something. | 跟心理辅导似的 |
[16:16] | Please tell me you got a lead. | 快说你们有线索了 |
[16:18] | Well, we’ve been going through | 我们一直在看 |
[16:19] | all the surveillance footage we can, | 所有的监控录像 |
[16:20] | but we’re still coming up empty, so. | 但还是一无所获 所以 |
[16:22] | – Any luck with Damien’s phone? – No, sir. | -达米安的电话有料吗 -没有 长官 |
[16:24] | And no hit on the car, either. | 车上也没线索 |
[16:25] | Right, well, he has got to come up for air at some point, | 他总得找时间出来透透气 |
[16:27] | – so stay on it. – You got it, boss. | -所以继续盯着 -没问题 老大 |
[16:29] | I’ve got patrol canvassing the neighborhood 24/7. | 我在附近安排了全天候流动巡逻 |
[16:31] | All right, thanks. You get word from your C.I.? | 好的 谢谢 你线人那里有回复吗 |
[16:33] | Yeah, I talked to her a few hours ago. | 有 我几个小时前跟她聊过 |
[16:35] | She found a dealer | 她找到一个毒贩 |
[16:36] | who sold Isabel heroin two days ago. | 两天前卖过海洛因给伊莎贝尔 |
[16:38] | Said he’d text her again when Isabel was looking to score. | 说伊莎贝尔再找他买就给她发信息 |
[16:41] | – Nice. – Yeah. | -很好 -是的 |
[16:45] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[16:48] | What? | 什么 |
[16:50] | When? | 什么时候 |
[16:54] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:02] | It’s just down here. Shot twice in the chest. | 就在这里 胸口中了两枪 |
[17:06] | Found your number in her cell on the recently called list. | 她手机的近期通话记录里有你的号码 |
[17:12] | – Her name is– – Sienna. | -她叫… -西恩娜 |
[17:15] | I know, she’s my informant. | 我知道 她是我的线人 |
[17:28] | Patrol has found Sienna’s phone at the scene. | 巡警在现场发现了西恩娜的手机 |
[17:30] | She had a text message from the drug dealer last night at 10:12, | 她昨晚十点十二分收到毒贩的短信 |
[17:33] | saying he was meeting up with Isabel in the park, | 说他会跟伊莎贝尔在公园见面 |
[17:36] | same place we found the body. | 我们就是在公园找到了她的尸体 |
[17:38] | Could be a robbery? | 会是抢劫吗 |
[17:39] | No, she had her wallet in her pocket. | 不会 她口袋里有钱包 |
[17:41] | She had some cash in there, too. | 里面也有现金 |
[17:42] | It was a setup. | 这是陷阱 |
[17:43] | The dealer texted Damien, Damien killed her. | 毒贩发信息给达米安 达米安杀了她 |
[17:45] | He didn’t want anyone getting in the way of his business. | 他不想让任何人妨碍他的生意 |
[17:48] | Okay, what do we know about this dealer? | 好 这个毒贩我们有什么线索 |
[17:51] | Eduardo Varela. | 爱德华多·瓦雷拉 |
[17:52] | Two priors, heroin distribution. | 两条前科 分销海洛因 |
[17:54] | We have his address, too. 134 Hoover Road. | 我们也有他的地址 胡佛路134号 |
[17:57] | So pay Eduardo a visit. | 去拜访一下爱德华多 |
[17:59] | And squeeze him. I want answers. | 给他施压 给我答复 |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:04] | – Hey, you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[18:07] | Listen, I’m sorry about Sienna, but… | 西恩娜的事我很遗憾 但是… |
[18:09] | You know, that’s not on you. | 这不是你的责任 |
[18:14] | I think I pushed too hard. | 我觉得我逼她太紧了 |
[18:16] | No, that’s how it goes. | 不 不是这样 |
[18:18] | You were doing your job, okay? | 这只是职责所在 好吗 |
[18:20] | You’re either playing or you’re getting played. | 你不犯人 人会来犯你 |
[18:24] | Okay, let’s go talk to this heroin dealer. | 我们去跟这个海洛因毒贩聊聊吧 |
[18:26] | All right? | 好吗 |
[18:33] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[18:36] | – Hey, you Eduardo Varela? – What’s going on? | -你是爱德华多·瓦雷拉吗 -什么情况 |
[18:38] | Move your punk ass out the way! | 滚开别挡道 |
[18:39] | You have no right talking to me like that. | 你无权这样对我说 |
[18:40] | Hey, don’t talk to me like that, Eddie, | 别这么跟我说话 艾迪 |
[18:41] | ’cause I’m not in the mood. Turn around, get your hands up. | 我现在心情不好 转身 手举起来 |
[18:44] | Hands up! | 举起来 |
[18:46] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[18:47] | All right, sit down. | 好 坐下 |
[18:49] | Have a seat. | 你坐下 |
[18:51] | Where’s Damien Soto? | 达米安·索托在哪里 |
[18:52] | Don’t know nobody with that name. | 不认识这个人 |
[18:53] | Dude, we don’t got time for that. | 哥们 我们没时间跟你废话 |
[18:54] | We know you just got off the phone with him | 我们知道你见过西恩娜之后 |
[18:55] | right after you met with Sienna. | 就跟他打过电话 |
[18:57] | And then you sent her a text, and now she’s dead. | 然后你给她发了条短信 现在她死了 |
[18:58] | Somebody’s got to answer for that, Eddie. | 总得有人背这个锅 艾迪 |
[19:00] | Look what we found. | 看看我们找到了什么 |
[19:01] | Oh, heroin, huh? I’m not surprised. | 海洛因啊 这可不出奇 |
[19:05] | You have two choices, Eduardo. | 你有两个选择 爱德华多 |
[19:06] | One, we bust you for heroin possession | 一 我们以私藏海洛因罪 |
[19:07] | and conspiracy to commit murder. | 和蓄意谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[19:09] | Or two, you help us find Isabel Perez. | 二 你帮我们找到伊莎贝尔·普雷兹 |
[19:11] | Or Damien Soto’s bitch ass. It’s up to you. | 达米安·索托那混蛋也行 这取决于你 |
[19:14] | Okay, okay. I know who he is. | 好吧 好吧 我认识他 |
[19:17] | And I know Izzy, but I didn’t help get no one killed. | 我也认识伊兹 但我没有帮忙杀人 |
[19:18] | That’s not what I’m about. | 我不会干那种事 |
[19:19] | Right, because you teach Sunday school. | 对 因为你在主日学校讲课 |
[19:21] | Damien told me to send that text | 达米安叫我发那条短信 |
[19:22] | so Isabel could talk to her friend. | 让伊莎贝尔能跟她朋友聊聊 |
[19:25] | Tell us where Damien Soto is. | 告诉我们达米安·索托在哪里 |
[19:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:30] | But I do know that Izzy’s coming over | 但我知道过几个小时 |
[19:32] | in a few hours to score some product. | 伊兹会过来拿货 |
[19:34] | All right, that wasn’t that hard, was it, Eddie? | 也没那么难 是吧 艾迪 |
[19:36] | Now, you’re going to pretend like everything’s normal | 现在你要假装一切正常 |
[19:38] | and let us do our job. | 其它的交给我们 |
[19:40] | Okay. What happens after that? | 好的 那之后呢 |
[19:43] | You work for me as an informant or you go to jail. | 你给我当线人 不然你就去监狱待着 |
[19:55] | Antonio, man–now I know why he’s got so many C.I.’s. | 安东尼奥 现在知道他怎么有这么多线人了 |
[19:58] | He sees the opportunity, he just makes the ask. | 一有机会他就提要求 |
[20:01] | Right? I mean, we were all there. | 是吧 我们都在场 |
[20:03] | I feel like Eduardo should be a group C.I. or something. | 我觉得爱德华多应该算是团队线人之类的 |
[20:06] | I mean, I don’t understand how Antonio gets dibs. | 我不明白怎么就归安东尼奥一个人了 |
[20:08] | Because he asked. | 因为是他说的 |
[20:09] | Hey, look out. | 注意 |
[20:12] | The target has just arrived. | 目标到了 |
[20:14] | It’s an unknown driver. We can’t really tell. | 是一个不认识的司机 我们看不清 |
[20:19] | We’ll take Isabel, you take the driver. | 伊莎贝尔归我们 司机归你们 |
[20:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:30] | I only have $40 bucks. But I– | 我只有四十块 但我… |
[20:34] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[20:35] | Hey, hey, it’s okay, it’s okay, you’re not in trouble. | 没关系 没关系 你没事 |
[20:38] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[20:50] | Get out the vehicle. | 下车 |
[20:51] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[20:52] | Turn off the car. Turn off the car now! | 关掉引擎 现在就关掉 |
[20:55] | Hey! Do not move. Do not move. | 不许动 不许动 |
[20:59] | – Damn! – Son of a bitch! | -该死 -妈的 |
[21:03] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 追追追 |
[21:20] | Listen. | 听好 |
[21:26] | Look, just to be clear… | 事先说清楚 |
[21:30] | We don’t want to press charges against you, okay? | 我们不想起诉你 |
[21:34] | Where are you living right now? | 你现在住哪儿 |
[21:37] | In a house. But I don’t know where it is. | 房子里 但我不知道确切地址 |
[21:40] | I don’t pay attention. | 我没注意 |
[21:42] | Your boyfriend. This is Damien, hm? | 你男朋友是达米安对吧 |
[21:48] | We need to talk to him. | 我们得和他聊聊 |
[21:50] | How come? | 为什么 |
[21:51] | We think he killed a young woman named Sylvia Castro. | 他可能杀了一个叫希尔维亚·卡斯特罗的年轻女人 |
[21:56] | And your friend, Sienna. | 还有你朋友西安娜 |
[22:00] | What? | 什么 |
[22:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:05] | S-Sienna’s dead? | 西安娜死了 |
[22:08] | Died last night. | 昨晚死的 |
[22:11] | Damien shot her in the chest twice. | 达米安对着她胸口连开两枪 |
[22:13] | She was trying to find you. She was trying to help you. | 她试着去找你 想帮你 |
[22:18] | Last night, did Damien have blood on his clothes? | 昨晚 达米安衣服上有血迹吗 |
[22:23] | Hands? Shoes? | 手上 鞋子上 |
[22:27] | Isabel, the other girls you live with are in danger. | 伊莎贝尔 你其他室友有危险 |
[22:30] | They need your help. | 她们需要你的帮助 |
[22:34] | Sorry, I don’t remember anything. | 抱歉 我什么也不记得 |
[22:43] | Give us a minute. Come on, Kim. | 给我们点时间 出来 金 |
[22:55] | We’re not going to get anything out of her tonight. | 从她嘴里我们不会得到任何关于昨晚的信息 |
[22:56] | I think we should just give her something for her withdrawal, | 得为她的戒断提供一些什么 |
[23:00] | put her up in one of our safe houses, | 把她带到我们的安全屋 |
[23:02] | let her get some rest. | 让她休息一下 |
[23:04] | We’ll take another run at her tomorrow. | 明天再审一下她 |
[23:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:08] | Still haven’t found the driver or the car. | 还是没找到司机或车 |
[23:10] | I’m sorry, boss. | 抱歉 老大 |
[23:11] | He showed up earlier than we thought. | 他比我们设想的提前露面 |
[23:13] | Upton and Olinsky hadn’t arrived yet, | 厄普顿和奥林斯基还没到现场 |
[23:14] | but we put the plates out over the radio. | 不过我们通过无线电台发布他的牌号了 |
[23:16] | Just waiting on a hit. | 在等线索 |
[23:17] | Well, your night isn’t over. | 你晚上还有活儿 |
[23:20] | I want you to go with Kim, help get Isabel squared away. | 我想让你和金帮伊莎贝尔安排妥当 |
[23:23] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[23:28] | All right, no one knows you’re here. | 不会有人知道你在这里 |
[23:31] | Don’t open the door unless you look through the peephole | 除非你在猫眼里看到带警徽的人 |
[23:33] | and you see a badge, all right? | 否则别开门 |
[23:36] | I brought you a change of clothes. | 我给你带了换洗衣服 |
[23:37] | You’ll feel better after a shower. | 洗过澡你会感觉好很多 |
[23:39] | And, um, if you need anything, you use this phone to call us. | 需要任何东西 用这个电话打给我们 |
[23:41] | Oh, okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:42] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[23:43] | So, um, will there be any police around? | 这附近会有警察巡逻吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah, there will be a patrol car out front. | 对 前面会有辆巡逻车 |
[23:48] | Do you feel all right in here by yourself? | 你在这里一个人可以吗 |
[23:51] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事的 |
[23:52] | – I-I feel safe. – Good. You are. | -我觉得很安全 -那就好 |
[23:57] | All right, you’re all set. | 安排好了 |
[23:58] | Listen, before we go, I’ve got to ask you again. | 走之前 再问你一遍 |
[24:02] | Where’s Damien? Where’s he staying? | 达米安在哪儿 他住哪儿 |
[24:03] | Adam, would you just stop? Would you stop? | 亚当 别问了行吗 |
[24:05] | Stop. She’s not ready. | 停下 她还没准备好 |
[24:09] | You’re okay. Get some rest, okay? | 没事的 好好休息 好吗 |
[24:26] | Why is she protecting that son of a bitch? | 她为什么要保护那混蛋 |
[24:28] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[24:30] | Because she’s in love with him. | 因为她爱他 |
[24:31] | In love with him? | 爱 |
[24:33] | – Yeah. – That’s not love. | -对 -那不是爱 |
[24:36] | That’s Stockholm Syndrome. | 是斯德哥尔摩综合症 |
[24:38] | Try telling her it’s not love. | 试着告诉她那不是爱 |
[24:43] | Sometimes people… | 有时候人 |
[24:46] | They trick themselves into believing what they want to believe, | 会自欺欺人 相信自己想要相信的 |
[24:48] | because it feels better than the alternative. | 因为那会比真实情况感觉更好 |
[24:53] | Well, sometimes it’s real. | 不过有些时候确实是真实情况 |
[24:56] | And there’s no tricks or delusions. | 不是自欺欺人或幻觉 |
[24:59] | It’s just good. | 那就很好 |
[25:01] | It might be complicated, but it’s honest. | 也许很复杂 但是很诚实 |
[25:07] | – Oh, come on. – I don’t know if leaving the phone | -拜托 -不知道把电话给她 |
[25:09] | was a really good idea, Kim. | 是不是个好主意 金 |
[25:10] | I just, I don’t know if she’s going to take the bait. | 不知道她会不会上钩 |
[25:12] | Whether she loves him or not, | 无论她爱不爱他 |
[25:14] | she’s terrified of the guy. | 她都很怕他 |
[25:15] | Hold on, she’s making a call. | 等等 她打电话了 |
[25:16] | – Damien, it’s me. – Where are you, baby? | -达米安 是我 -你在哪 宝贝 |
[25:18] | I’ve been so worried about you. | 我担心你很久了 |
[25:20] | The police have me in a safe house. | 警察把我关在安全屋 |
[25:22] | Are they there? | 他们在那儿吗 |
[25:26] | No, they left. | 不 他们离开了 |
[25:27] | Okay, I’ll come get you. But just in case, | 好 我来接你 不过以防万一 |
[25:29] | meet me a few blocks away. | 和我在几个街区外碰面 |
[25:30] | Okay, meet me in the alley between Irving and 15th. | 好 和我在欧文街和15大道之间的小巷碰面 |
[25:34] | I’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后到 |
[25:35] | – I love you, D. – I love you too, baby. | -爱你 达米安 -我也爱你 宝贝 |
[25:38] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[25:38] | Isabel just made contact with Damien Soto. | 伊莎贝尔刚刚和达米安·索托联系了 |
[25:40] | We have the number she dialed. I’m calling it in now. | 我们有她拨打的号码 我现在就打过去 |
[25:42] | I need someone to ping it, ASAP. | 我需要人帮我定位 尽快 |
[25:44] | Copy that. Standing by. | 收到 待命 |
[25:45] | Well, like I said, it was a good idea. | 如我所说 这是个好主意 |
[25:59] | That’s a male Hispanic, approaching from the east. | 有个西班牙裔男性 从东边过来 |
[26:03] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -行动 -好的 |
[26:09] | Hey, you good? | 你还好吗 |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:12] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[26:14] | – You set me up, you lying whore! – No, no, don’t shoot. | -你设计我 婊子 -没 别开枪 |
[26:16] | – Drop your weapon! – I didn’t tell them! | -放下武器 -我没告诉他们 |
[26:18] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[26:21] | – Nice shot. – No, no! | -好枪法 -不不 |
[26:22] | – Isabel. – I didn’t know they were here. I swear I didn’t set you up. | -伊莎贝尔 -我不知道他们在 我发誓没设计你 |
[26:25] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[26:26] | What are you doing here? Why did you shoot him? | 你们在这里干嘛 为什么开枪打他 |
[26:28] | – Please don’t die, I love you. – 1521, Frank emergency. | -别死 我爱你 -我是1521F 紧急情况 |
[26:31] | Shots fired by the police. Offender down. | 警方开枪 疑犯中枪 |
[26:33] | – Stop hurting him, please… – You’re okay, just breathe. | -别伤害他了 求你们 -没事的 呼吸 |
[26:36] | 4200 West Irving, we’re in the alley. | 我们在西欧文街4200号的巷子里 |
[26:39] | Why would you do that? | 为什么那么做 |
[26:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:42] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[26:45] | No. | 不 |
[26:52] | Damien took two to the shoulder. | 达米安肩部中了两枪 |
[26:53] | He’s in surgery right now. He’s going to live. | 现在在动手术 不会死的 |
[26:56] | All right, where’s Isabel? | 好 伊莎贝尔呢 |
[26:57] | Antonio took her to a clinic. She’s in bad shape. | 安东尼奥把她带去诊所了 她现在不太好 |
[27:00] | Between the withdrawals and seeing Damien get shot, | 在戒断阶段还看到达米安中枪 |
[27:02] | she’s a mess. | 她已经崩溃了 |
[27:03] | Okay, well, what about the phone call? | 好 那那通电话呢 |
[27:05] | We got a location? | 查到位置了吗 |
[27:06] | Yeah, pinged off a cell tower on the south side, | 嗯 信号来自于南部一家名叫 |
[27:07] | near a bar named Vinnie’s. | 维尼的酒吧附近的信号塔 |
[27:08] | The waitress there confirmed he was there from 10 to 11. | 那里的服务员证实了10点到11点他一直在那里 |
[27:10] | I dumped his phone, but I got nothing. | 我查过他的手机 可是毫无线索 |
[27:13] | Checked his car too, no navigation system. | 我也检查了他的车 没有安装导航 |
[27:15] | So we still have no idea where this bastard’s living? | 所以我们还是不知道这个混蛋住在哪里 |
[27:18] | Well, Pilsen isn’t that big, guys. | 皮尔森又没有那么大 |
[27:20] | I want boots on the ground. | 我希望大家全员出动 |
[27:21] | Circulate photos of Damien and Isabel. | 把达米安和伊莎贝尔的照片散播出去 |
[27:23] | I mean, you’ve got C.I.’s in the area, get on the phone. | 要是在那边有线人 就联系他们 |
[27:25] | Call in a favor. | 让他们帮忙 |
[27:26] | We need to find these girls, soon. | 我们需要尽快找到这些姑娘 |
[27:33] | Hey, how you doing? How’s therapy? | 你还好吗 心理诊疗怎么样 |
[27:36] | Not really my thing. | 不太适合我 |
[27:40] | All right, well, if you’re not going to take it seriously | 好吧 如果你不把这事当回事 |
[27:42] | or even attempt to take it seriously, let me know. | 也不准备把它当回事 就告诉我 |
[27:44] | For real, because I need to find a new partner. | 我说真的 因为我得找个新搭档 |
[27:53] | This guy, he owns a lot of houses. | 这个人有很多房产 |
[27:55] | Rents them out to pimps, dealers. | 把它们租给皮条客 毒贩 |
[27:57] | He gets a cut of the action. | 然后从中抽成 |
[27:58] | – You got this guy’s name? – I know of him. | -有名字吗 -我知道他 |
[28:03] | There’s six girls out there. | 有六个姑娘 |
[28:04] | In trouble, locked up. You’d be doing a good thing. | 被关了起来 生命垂危 这是做好事 |
[28:08] | I ain’t in this to be no hero. | 我不是想逞什么英雄 |
[28:10] | I’m just saying, this isn’t our typical deal. | 我只是说 这不是我们的一般流程 |
[28:16] | All right, look, I can get the guy’s name. | 好吧 我可以帮你问到他的名字 |
[28:18] | Problem is, my connect is a Latin Cobra. | 问题是 我的线人是拉丁眼镜蛇的人 |
[28:21] | – So if you hit the house– – You could get burnt. | -所以如果你们去抓人… –你会受牵连 |
[28:23] | Or get dead. | 或者丧命 |
[28:28] | So you’re saying Raul has a lead, | 你是说劳尔有线索 |
[28:30] | but you told him not to chase it? | 可你却告诉他不要追查 |
[28:32] | Okay, think about it. | 你想想看 |
[28:34] | Raul asks his Latin Cobra connect for the address. | 劳尔问他的拉丁眼镜蛇线人地址 |
[28:36] | And then we hit the house five minutes later. | 然后五分钟之后我们去搜查房子 |
[28:38] | It doesn’t take a lot of math to figure out who our source is. | 傻子都能猜到我们的线人是谁 |
[28:40] | So it’s okay for my C.I. to take on a risk, | 我的线人冒险就可以 |
[28:42] | but not yours. That’s what you’re saying? | 你的就不行 你是这个意思吧 |
[28:44] | Kim, he has a wife and two kids. | 金 他有老婆还有两个孩子 |
[28:48] | Not to mention I’ve known him for over five years, | 更别说我已经认识他五年多了 |
[28:49] | and he’s given me over 20 cases. | 他也给过我超过20个案子的线索 |
[28:52] | And let’s be clear. | 再说了 |
[28:54] | It was your choice to push Sienna, not mine. | 逼西安娜是你的决定 不是我 |
[28:57] | I know, because there’s six girls out there, | 我知道 那是因为有六个姑娘 |
[29:00] | probably locked in some basement. | 可能被锁在了什么地下室里 |
[29:02] | And I’m not just going to sit here and let them die. | 我不可能就这么干等着看她们丧命 |
[29:04] | I want to find them as badly as you do, | 我和你一样想找到她们 |
[29:06] | and I will do everything in my power to make that happen. | 我也会不择手段找到她们 |
[29:08] | Yeah, everything but ask your informant. | 不择手段 可是却不能问你的线人 |
[29:11] | Raul’s job, an informant’s job, is to provide information. | 劳尔作为线人的工作 就是提供信息 |
[29:14] | He is an asset of the Chicago Police Department. | 他是芝加哥警署的资产 |
[29:16] | No, he is a person. | 不 他是个人 |
[29:20] | And he is a friend. | 也是我的朋友 |
[29:39] | Damien, hey. | 达米安 |
[29:41] | Wake up, Chicago PD. | 醒醒 芝加哥警署 |
[29:44] | I’m Sergeant Voight, this is Detective Olinsky. | 我是博伊特警长 这位是奥林斯基警探 |
[29:47] | We need to ask you some questions. | 我们得问你几个问题 |
[29:49] | Laywer. | 律师 |
[29:51] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:53] | Trust me when I tell you, this will go a lot easier | 相信我 你要是合作的话 |
[29:56] | if you cooperate. | 事情会更轻松 |
[29:58] | So where are you keeping the girls? | 你把那些姑娘锁在哪里了 |
[30:00] | – You think I’m stupid? – Well, we already have Isabel. | -你觉得我傻吗 -我们已经抓到伊莎贝尔了 |
[30:04] | She loves me. | 她爱我 |
[30:06] | More than you can possibly imagine. | 远远超出你们的想象 |
[30:08] | The second you get discharged from here, | 等你出院 |
[30:10] | you’re going to jail. | 就会直接被送进牢房 |
[30:12] | And those girls, they’re going to find a new pimp. | 那些姑娘 就会另找皮条客 |
[30:17] | When they do, | 等她们找到了 |
[30:19] | they will give you up for a slice of pizza. | 就会轻而易举把你供出来 |
[30:22] | Well, good thing they’re locked up. | 还好她们被锁起来了 |
[30:24] | And one of them has diabetes, too. | 而且其中一个人有糖尿病 |
[30:27] | Needs insulin. | 需要胰岛素 |
[30:29] | Yeah, well, they die, that just goes on your tab too. | 她们要是死了 也得算在你的账上 |
[30:35] | So do yourself a favor, and tell us where they are | 所以帮帮你自己 告诉我们她们的位置 |
[30:39] | while you still have a chance to make a deal. | 这样你就还有机会谈协议 |
[30:44] | All right, I’ll tell you where they are… | 好吧 我告诉你们她们在哪儿 |
[30:48] | When you offer me total immunity. | 但你要先给我豁免权 |
[30:53] | Until then, you can kiss my Colombian ass. | 在那之前 好走不送 |
[31:01] | Kiss his Colombian ass. | 好走不送 |
[31:12] | A guy I know, he had a real bad accident. | 我认识一个人 经历了一场严重的车祸 |
[31:16] | A motorcycle accident. It was years ago. | 摩托车车祸 几年前的事了 |
[31:20] | I mean, he was in a lot of pain. | 他当时特别疼 |
[31:23] | He ended up dying in the hospital. | 最后死在了医院 |
[31:27] | But it wasn’t from his injuries. | 但那不是因为他受的伤 |
[31:30] | You know what ended up getting him? | 你知道害死他的是什么吗 |
[31:32] | A morphine overdose. | 过量吗啡 |
[31:39] | You know, they just figured somebody | 他们以为是有人 |
[31:40] | punched in the wrong numbers. | 不小心按错了数字 |
[31:41] | Happens all the time. | 这种事经常发生 |
[31:44] | If–if–if I die, so do the girls. | 我要是死了 那些姑娘也会死 |
[31:47] | No, we’ll just find them a different way. | 不会的 我们只会换别的方法找到她们 |
[31:52] | – You’re bluffing. – Am I? | -你在虚张声势 -是吗 |
[31:56] | Last chance, Damien. | 最后机会了 达米安 |
[32:02] | Like I said, kiss my ass. | 我说过了 好走不送 |
[32:11] | You see this face? You get a good look at it. | 你看到这张脸了吗 仔细看好了 |
[32:17] | It’s the last thing you’re ever going to see. | 这可是你最后看到的东西了 |
[32:26] | Mr. Soto? | 索托先生 |
[32:27] | – Hank. – Excuse me. | -汉克 -抱歉 |
[32:32] | Hey, doc. | 医生 |
[32:33] | He’s all yours. | 我把他交给你了 |
[32:45] | Son of a bitch could care less, | 那个混蛋根本不在乎 |
[32:46] | if these girls live or die. | 那些姑娘的死活 |
[32:47] | They’re not girls to him. They’re assets. | 她们对她来说不是人 而是资产 |
[32:52] | A guy like that, | 那样的人 |
[32:53] | he doesn’t let a money maker die for no reason. | 是不会让摇钱树无缘无故地死掉的 |
[32:56] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[32:58] | Damien Soto, is he one of your patients? | 达米安·索托 是你的病人吗 |
[33:00] | Yes, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[33:02] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[33:04] | I want you to leave a cell phone in Damien’s room. | 帮我在达米安的病房里放一部手机 |
[33:07] | Just pretend you forgot it. | 就装作是自己忘了 |
[33:11] | – Hello? – It’s me, Damien. | -喂 -是我 达米安 |
[33:13] | Look, man, I’m in a situation, like for real. | 听着 我有麻烦了 大麻烦 |
[33:15] | I need some cash. | 我需要现金 |
[33:16] | So, what are you looking to do? | 你要干什么 |
[33:18] | – Sell some product. – How many you got? | -卖点货 -你有多少 |
[33:20] | Seven. | 七个 |
[33:21] | The other voice belongs to Cesar Ramos. | 另一个声音属于凯撒·拉莫斯 |
[33:23] | He’s another pimp working out of Pilsen. | 他是皮尔森的另一个皮条客 |
[33:25] | Track him down. And follow him. | 追踪他的位置 跟踪他 |
[33:44] | Ramos just stopped at the possible target location. | 拉莫斯刚刚停在了潜在目标位置 |
[33:46] | Get ready to move. | 准备行动 |
[34:00] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[34:07] | Cesar Ramos, Chicago PD. Turn around. | 凯撒·拉莫斯 芝加哥警署 转身 |
[34:11] | Drop the bolt cutters. Drop them. | 把钳子放下 放下 |
[34:14] | Hands in the air, come down the stairs. | 举起手来 下楼梯 |
[34:17] | That’s it, come on. | 好 下来 |
[34:23] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 为什么那么看我 |
[34:27] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[34:31] | – Let me see your hands. – It’s okay, ladies. | -举起手来 -没事 女士们 |
[34:33] | As long as we can see your hands, you’re all good. | 只要把手举起来 你们就没事 |
[34:35] | It’s okay, we’re the police. We’re here to help. | 没事 我们是警察 我们是来帮你们的 |
[34:37] | Hold on, hold on, okay. Okay, go. | 等等 等等 好 去 |
[34:41] | – I got the kitchen. – Is she okay? | -我负责厨房 -她没事吧 |
[34:42] | Upstairs! | 楼上 |
[34:43] | – You’re good. – Okay, you’re good. Clear! | -没事了 -你没事了 安全 |
[34:49] | Clear! | 安全 |
[34:51] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[34:54] | Clear! | 安全 |
[34:57] | – Anything? – She didn’t make it. | -有希望吗 -她没活下来 |
[35:02] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[35:03] | She must be the diabetic. | 肯定就是她有糖尿病 |
[35:12] | I’ll go check on the others. | 我去看看其他人 |
[35:27] | We found the other girls. | 找到其他女孩了 |
[35:31] | One of them was dead. | 其中一个死亡 |
[35:34] | Because your friend Damien | 因为你的朋友达米安 |
[35:35] | wouldn’t tell us where they were. | 不肯告诉我们他们在哪里 |
[35:37] | We need your help to convict him. | 我们需要你的帮助来将他定罪 |
[35:39] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[35:42] | You know Lydia. She’s diabetic, needed insulin. | 你认识莉迪亚 她有糖尿病 需要胰岛素 |
[35:45] | But Damien didn’t care if she lived or died. | 但是达米安不在乎她的死活 |
[35:48] | He doesn’t care if any of you live or die. | 他不在乎你们任何人的死活 |
[35:50] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[35:51] | You know what, actually she’s right. | 其实 她说得对 |
[35:55] | You are right, he did care. He cared a lot. | 你说得对 他在乎 他很在乎 |
[35:59] | He wanted you all to live because he wanted to sell you. | 他想让你们都活着 因为他想卖掉你们 |
[36:09] | We recorded a call he made today. | 我们今天录下了他的一通电话 |
[36:14] | It’s me, Damien. | 是我 达米安 |
[36:15] | Look, man, I’m in a situation, like for real. | 听着 我有麻烦了 大麻烦 |
[36:18] | – I need some cash, so. – What are you looking to do? | -我需要现金 -你要干什么 |
[36:21] | – Sell some product. – How many you got? | -卖点货 -你有多少 |
[36:23] | Seven. | 七个 |
[36:24] | – How much? – 90K, for all of them. | -多少钱 -全部 九万 |
[36:30] | I can keep playing the tape if you want, | 如果你想 我可以一直放给你听 |
[36:31] | but it’s not pretty. | 不过确实不好听 |
[36:34] | Tell us what you know, Isabel. | 告诉我们你知道的 伊莎贝尔 |
[36:51] | He doesn’t love you, Isabel. | 他不爱你 伊莎贝尔 |
[36:54] | He pretends he does so he can control you. | 他假装爱你是为了控制你 |
[37:00] | Look, I know you want to believe in your relationship. | 我知道你想相信你们的关系 |
[37:03] | You want to hold out hope. We all do that. | 你想心中有希望 我们都是 |
[37:07] | But I know that somewhere deep down, | 但我知道 你内心深处知道 |
[37:09] | you know that that is a lie. | 那是个谎言 |
[37:12] | I know because I’ve been there. | 我知道是因为我也经历过 |
[37:17] | I was in love with someone once, | 我曾爱上过一个人 |
[37:20] | and they didn’t really love me. | 但他们并不真爱我 |
[37:22] | And I kept pretending, and I kept… | 我一直假装 一直… |
[37:25] | hoping. | 希望 |
[37:27] | And then eventually I just said enough. | 后来我终于受够了 |
[37:29] | God, no more. | 不要继续下去了 |
[37:31] | And it hurt so much. | 虽然很心痛 |
[37:36] | But you know what? Eventually, I felt better. | 但是最终我感觉好多了 |
[37:39] | Until one day, I felt whole again. | 直到有一天 我感觉又完整起来了 |
[37:44] | And now the only thing that I regret | 现在我唯一后悔的 |
[37:46] | is not doing that sooner. | 是没有早点那么做 |
[37:51] | It’s time for you to say enough. | 你是时候说受够了 |
[37:59] | I know where Damien hid the tire iron | 我知道达米安把用来杀希尔维亚的 |
[38:02] | that he used to kill Sylvia. | 轮胎棒藏在哪里 |
[38:06] | You’re good. | 你做得很好 |
[38:19] | It’s okay. It’s good. | 没事 好了 |
[38:32] | Nice job, Kim. You were amazing. | 做得好 金 你很厉害 |
[38:36] | We have enough to charge Damien with murder, | 我们有足够证据起诉达米安谋杀了 |
[38:37] | so not a bad result, all things considered. | 所以考虑到一切 这个结果算是不错 |
[38:41] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我不确定 |
[38:44] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[38:48] | – You do? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:51] | Look, I don’t–I don’t regret protecting my C.I. | 我不…我不后悔保护了自己的线人 |
[38:55] | Not for a second. | 一点都不后悔 |
[38:58] | But that girl dying, Lydia? | 但死去的那个女孩莉迪亚 |
[39:03] | I’ve got to live with that for the rest of my life. | 我得背负那个过完一生 |
[39:10] | It’s hard to figure out what we’re supposed to do. | 想知道我们该怎么做 真难 |
[39:14] | Get the bad guys, save the victims, protect our C.Is. | 抓坏人 救受害者 保护线人 |
[39:18] | I mean, if I didn’t push Sienna, | 如果我不逼迫西恩娜 |
[39:20] | maybe we’d never find Damien and the girls. | 或许我们永远都找不到达米安和那些女孩 |
[39:22] | But Sienna would still be alive. | 但是西恩娜就可能还活着 |
[39:28] | It’s a hard needle to thread sometimes. | 有时候真的很难抉择 |
[39:32] | More like impossible. | 更是不可能 |
[39:35] | You just got to trust your instincts. | 你得相信自己的直觉 |
[39:38] | Right. Go with your gut, not the book. | 对 听从内心 不是规矩 |
[39:44] | – That’s right. – Sweet. | -没错 -知道了 |
[39:50] | Hey, do you want to grab some dinner | 这周末你想一起 |
[39:52] | or something this weekend? | 去吃个饭吗 |
[39:55] | Yeah, that sounds good. | 好 听起来不错 |
[39:59] | Okay, cool. | 那好 |
[40:02] | Cool. | 好 |
[40:05] | Thanks for seeing me so last minute. | 谢谢你这么晚见我 |
[40:18] | Seems like you’re ready to talk. | 看来你准备聊聊了 |
[40:23] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[40:29] | So that story you told Isabel… | 你告诉伊莎贝尔的那个故事 |
[40:31] | – That wasn’t you. – Good. | -不是说你 -那就好 |
[40:36] | – I’m serious. – Okay. | -我说真的 -好 |
[40:38] | Yeah, I believe you. But just in case you’re lying, | 我相信你 但防止你说谎 |
[40:40] | – I would like you to know that- – Adam, Adam, | -我想问问… -亚当 亚当 |
[40:42] | I was just trying to get a witness to flip, simple as that. | 我只是想让证人开口 仅此而已 |
[40:45] | There’s no need to go backwards, okay? | 没必要回忆过去 |
[40:46] | I’m just-I’m not in the mood. | 我现在没那个心情 |
[40:49] | Yeah, well, if you want, we could head back to my place. | 好吧 如果你想 我们可以去我的住处 |
[40:52] | Talk about going backwards. | 不是说不回忆过去吗 |
[40:53] | Maybe we can move things forward. | 那我们可以往前看 |
[40:55] | No, we won’t. | 不 不会 |
[40:56] | Why not? Why not give it a shot? | 为什么 为什么不试试 |
[40:58] | Because… | 因为 |
[40:59] | I don’t know, we work together. | 不知道 我们一起工作 |
[41:01] | We’re in totally different places. | 我们的处境截然不同 |
[41:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:13] | Having said that… | 说了刚才的话 |
[41:15] | I feel like having a little fun tonight. | 我今晚想开心一下了 |
[41:25] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[41:27] | Okay. | 好 |