时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You work right next to one of the worst men in Chicago. | 你还是和我共事 而我是芝加哥的恶人之一 |
[00:05] | You want us to voucher for you? | 要我们送去入库吗 |
[00:06] | No, I’ll take care of it. | 不用 我来办就行 |
[00:08] | I’m not a rat, man. | 我不是告密者 |
[00:10] | The second your sister got popped for that DUI, | 你姐姐开车醉驾被抓 |
[00:12] | we tried to make it all go away. | 我们想偷偷处理掉 |
[00:14] | You could go to jail over this. | 你可能因为这个进监狱的 |
[00:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[00:17] | Your eyes, your ears. | 你的眼睛 你的耳朵 |
[00:21] | I gotta go meet a CI. | 我得去见一个线人 |
[00:23] | I could use a backup. | 可能需要支援 |
[00:27] | Who are we meeting now? | 我们要见的是谁 |
[00:42] | No use looking at me, kid. | 看我没用 孩子 |
[00:45] | Go. | 去吧 |
[00:47] | You’re gonna go one way or the other. | 你只能二选一 |
[01:17] | – Sarge, I, uh– – Stop. | -警长 我… -停 |
[01:21] | You don’t get to play this one. | 别来这套 |
[01:23] | I swear to you, I didn’t have a– | 我发誓 我别无… |
[01:24] | Have a what? | 别无什么 |
[01:26] | A choice? Hmm? | 选择吗 |
[01:30] | It was my family. | 那是我的家人 |
[01:34] | My kid sister. They were gonna take her son. | 我亲姐姐 他们要带走她的儿子 |
[01:36] | I know what he’s got on you. | 我知道他有什么把柄 |
[01:39] | There’s nothing I can do about that. | 那我没办法 |
[01:44] | – What did you give Woods? – Nothing. | -你给了伍兹什么 -没有 |
[01:47] | I swear to you. | 我发誓 |
[01:49] | I tried to give him a BS video of Halstead in a fight. | 我给了他霍斯特德打架的视频 |
[01:52] | He didn’t bite. He wanted more. | 但他没上钩 他想要更多 |
[01:56] | So the money at the crime scene–the 20K–that was him. | 所以犯罪现场的那两万块钱是他干的 |
[02:00] | It was me. | 是我 |
[02:03] | But I didn’t give him the tape. | 但我没把视频给他 |
[02:07] | The way I see it, you got two choices. | 就我看来你有两条路 |
[02:13] | Serve me up to Woods, | 把我卖给伍兹 |
[02:17] | or you can help me take him out. | 或者你帮我干掉他 |
[02:22] | Sarge, I am with you. | 警长 我站在你这边 |
[02:25] | I’ve always been with you. | 一直都是 |
[02:37] | Is that it? Are we good? | 可以了吗 没事了吧 |
[02:40] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没说没事了 |
[02:59] | That is not true. | 不可能 |
[03:01] | Okay, that’s not who she is. That guy just really liked her. | 她不是那样的人 那家伙很喜欢她 |
[03:03] | He gave her $500, like, | 他给了她五百 |
[03:05] | ten minutes after having sex with her. | 就在上床后十分钟吧 |
[03:07] | That’s called “Prostitution.” | 这叫做招妓 |
[03:08] | He told her to go get a dress. | 他让她去买条裙子 |
[03:11] | They were going out that night. It’s called being generous. | 他们那晚出去了 那是大方 |
[03:13] | Ryan, please, would you say something? | 瑞安 拜托 说句话好吗 |
[03:15] | I’m not going anywhere near that one. | 我可不会碰 |
[03:17] | That means he agrees with me. | 那就是说他站我这边 |
[03:19] | No, that means he’s under your spell. | 不 那是说他中了你的魔咒 |
[03:24] | – I should get going. – Come on, stay. | -我得走了 -拜托 别啊 |
[03:27] | It’s like 2:30 in the morning. | 凌晨两点半了 |
[03:28] | I gotta be up early. | 我还要早起 |
[03:32] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看个东西 |
[03:44] | Is that– Wait, is that coke? | 等等 是可卡因吗 |
[03:46] | I’m sorry, it’s on my gums. | 抱歉 黏在我口香糖上了 |
[03:50] | – I really gotta go. – Mm, fine. | -我真的得走了 -好吧 |
[03:52] | It’s just, things are always better when you’re here, | 你在这里的时候感觉好多了 |
[03:56] | with me. | 和我在一起 |
[04:21] | That was so funny. | 真有意思 |
[04:23] | – Oh, sorry. – No worries. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[04:24] | Yo, Camila, where you been hiding? | 卡米拉 你跑哪去了 |
[04:26] | – I’m really going this time. – I’m coming with you. | -我真的要走了 -我和你一起去 |
[04:28] | Let me just say bye to everyone. | 我去和大家说一声 |
[04:29] | All right, I’ll meet you outside. | 好吧 我在外面等你 |
[04:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:31] | I’ve been looking for you for, like, an hour. | 我找了你一小时了 |
[04:44] | Camila, it’s me, I’m outside. Let’s go. | 卡米拉 是我 我在外面 我们走吧 |
[05:07] | Hey, man, you all right? | 老兄 你没事吧 |
[05:08] | – I didn’t hit her, I sweared. – What? | -我没撞到她 我发誓 -什么 |
[05:10] | She was crawling across the street. | 她在地上爬 |
[05:12] | Call 911. Call 911! | 报警 快报警 |
[05:18] | Gunshots… What? | 枪伤 什么 |
[05:22] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[05:24] | It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了… |
[05:26] | You’re all right. Who did this? | 你会没事的 谁干的 |
[05:30] | All right, just hang in there. Hang in there. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[05:31] | Help’s on the way. | 救援快到了 |
[05:33] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[05:38] | You’re not alone. You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人… |
[05:50] | Ryan. Ryan! What happened? | 瑞安 瑞安 怎么回事 |
[05:54] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:56] | You gotta go. You can’t be here. | 你快走 你不能在这里 |
[05:57] | – What can I do? – No, you’re high. | -我该怎么做 -不 你嗑药了 |
[05:58] | And the cops are about to be all over this place. | 警察马上就会到这里 |
[06:00] | Just get out of here. Go! | 你快点离开这里 快走 |
[06:16] | Voight, it’s me… I need help. | 博伊特 是我 我需要支援 |
[06:30] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:33] | Female victim. Two GSWs. | 女性受害者 两处枪伤 |
[06:35] | No, Jay. What’s going on, meaning, | 不 杰 到底怎么回事 |
[06:38] | what the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[06:39] | All right, so I was here, working a CI. | 好吧 我当时在这里接触线人 |
[06:43] | What CI? | 什么线人 |
[06:45] | Camila Vega, from the Veil Club. | 卡米拉·维嘉 面纱俱乐部的 |
[06:47] | The girl from the kidnapping case? | 绑架案的姑娘吗 |
[06:48] | Luis’ sister? | 路易斯的妹妹 |
[06:50] | News to me. | 没听过 |
[06:52] | She on paper? | 她备案了吗 |
[06:54] | No. | 没有 |
[06:55] | Was the victim at the party? | 受害人在派对上吗 |
[06:57] | – Yeah, I believe so. – You believe so. | -我觉得是 -你觉得是 |
[07:01] | You’ve been drinking. Anything else? | 你喝酒了 还有吗 |
[07:03] | Just drinking. | 只是喝酒了 |
[07:07] | Okay, go back to the office. Don’t talk to anyone. | 好 回局里去 别对任何人说话 |
[07:09] | Write up your IPR. | 写好你的调查报告 |
[07:13] | Okay, work the body. I’ll talk to homicide. | 你去看看尸体 我去和凶案组聊聊 |
[07:15] | Copy. | 明白 |
[07:20] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[07:21] | Two GSWs. First shot, center mass. | 两处枪伤 第一枪中了胸口 |
[07:23] | Second, lodged in her spine. | 第二枪在肋骨 |
[07:25] | Find a purse, ID? | 发现钱包或者身份了吗 |
[07:28] | Nothing. Okay. | 没有 好吧 |
[07:45] | Well, if this was a robbery, they didn’t do a very good job. | 如果这是抢劫 那做得太不干净了 |
[07:55] | You write up that IPR? | 调查报告写了吗 |
[08:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:13] | I was working her as an unwitting. | 我在不经意接近她 |
[08:15] | She works at Veil. | 她在面纱工作 |
[08:16] | A lot of drugs move through that place. | 那里有很多毒品交易 |
[08:17] | She told me about the party. I saw an opportunity. | 她和我说过派对 我看到了机会 |
[08:19] | But you’re absolutely right. | 但你说得对 |
[08:21] | I should’ve put her on paper first. | 我该先登记她的 |
[08:23] | Uh, I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[08:27] | Are you sleeping with this girl? | 你在和这个女的上床吗 |
[08:30] | No. | 没有 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:36] | Document it. Start working the case. | 记档 开始查案吧 |
[08:40] | You’re already working the girl. | 你已经跟这个女的混熟了 |
[08:43] | May as well stay under. | 倒不如继续卧底 |
[08:43] | Figure out who killed this young woman, right? | 查清楚是谁杀了那个女的 好吧 |
[08:48] | All right. | 好 |
[09:00] | Hey, I was just trying to call you. | 我正要联系你呢 |
[09:02] | You good? You need another? | 喝完了 再来一杯吗 |
[09:04] | No, I’m leaving. | 不了 我要走了 |
[09:05] | Cool. Uh, this is Ryan. | 好 这位是瑞安 |
[09:06] | Ryan, this is Wallace. | 瑞安 这是华莱士 |
[09:10] | – See you later on tonight? – Maybe. I’ll be in touch. | -那今晚见 -没准 到时再联系 |
[09:17] | He used to work here. | 他以前在这上班 |
[09:20] | So, what the hell happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[09:25] | The cops took me down to the station. | 警察带我到局子里讯问 |
[09:26] | They started drilling me with questions, like, | 他们开始拿问题问我 比如 |
[09:29] | did I see anything? | 我有没有看见什么 |
[09:31] | Did I know the girl that got killed? | 我知不知道被杀的女孩是谁 |
[09:32] | Really, she’s dead? | 那女的真死了 |
[09:34] | Did you know her name? | 你知道她的名字吗 |
[09:37] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[09:39] | Don’t know her last name. | 姓什么不清楚 |
[09:41] | She was at the party, right? | 她也参加派对了吧 |
[09:45] | Did you see who she left with? | 你看见她和谁走了吗 |
[09:48] | Look, they were asking me if I saw… | 是这样 他们问我知不知道 |
[09:50] | – Ryan, I didn’t… – Anything suspicious. | -瑞安 我没有 -什么可疑的事 |
[09:51] | I didn’t watch her leave, okay? I– | 我没看见她走 好吗 |
[09:55] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[09:58] | I can’t believe she’s dead. | 真不敢相信她死了 |
[10:01] | I’ve never seen anybody get shot before. | 我从没见过别人被打死 |
[10:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:10] | It’s always better when you’re here. | 只要你在 就好 |
[10:20] | Really? No traces of anything? | 真的 什么痕迹都没有吗 |
[10:22] | No, tox was clean. | 没有 毒检完全正常 |
[10:24] | No drugs or alcohol in her system. | 她体内没有毒品或酒精 |
[10:26] | So our junkie that died at a West Humboldt party | 所以死在西洪堡派对上的瘾君子 |
[10:28] | died completely sober. | 死之前居然是清醒的 |
[10:30] | What about sexual assault? No signs of that? | 那性侵犯呢 有什么痕迹吗 |
[10:31] | No, no tearing. No body fluids. | 没有 没撕裂伤 也没有体液 |
[10:33] | No trace of anyone else’s DNA. | 没有任何其他人的基因痕迹 |
[10:36] | But UV light did pick up this. | 不过紫外灯确实发现了什么 |
[10:41] | “Echo.” | 回音 |
[10:44] | I talked to the bouncer from Club Echo. | 我问了回音俱乐部的保镖 |
[10:46] | He says Maggie comes in all the time. | 他说麦基最近经常进出 |
[10:49] | He remembers because he’s always yelling at her. | 他记得是因为他老是吼她 |
[10:51] | Girl’s a hundred pounds. | 这女孩小小的身板 |
[10:52] | Walks to the dank-ass club | 却直接进这种俱乐部 |
[10:53] | through the filthy-ass hood solo. | 周围全是高头大马的壮汉 |
[10:55] | These are his words. | 这是他原话 |
[10:56] | I couldn’t get her leaving, but I did get her arriving. | 我没找到她出门的镜头 但她到达的找到了 |
[10:58] | It’s a little weird. | 说来有点怪 |
[11:00] | This is her walking up to the club. | 这是她准备进入俱乐部 |
[11:02] | Tracked her backwards from there, | 然后这里追踪到后门 |
[11:03] | to where she got out of the cab. | 一直到她从出租车里出来 |
[11:04] | Now the cabby says she got on the Wilson red line. | 出租车司机说她上了红线威尔逊站 |
[11:07] | There’s an ‘L’ stop a block away from Echo. | 离回声一个街区就有个下客站 |
[11:09] | Why get off early and take a cab? | 为什么提前下车还上了出租 |
[11:10] | Yeah, the ‘L’ camera shows she got on at the Jackson stop. | 那个站的摄像头拍到她是在杰克逊站上的车 |
[11:14] | She had to walk a mile to get to Jackson. | 她还得走一里地去杰克逊站上车 |
[11:16] | It’s like she didn’t want someone knowing | 就好像她不希望有人 |
[11:17] | where she was going. | 知道她要去哪 |
[11:18] | So I used the, uh, traffic PODS, | 所以我用了交通探头 |
[11:20] | followed her backwards from the Jackson stop. | 从杰克逊站一路倒查 |
[11:22] | Looks like her night started right here. | 看来她当晚是从这里出发的 |
[11:24] | This is an apartment building on Wells Street. | 这是西街的一栋公寓 |
[11:31] | Thank you, sir. We’ll take it from here. | 谢谢你 先生 后面的交给我们吧 |
[11:36] | Does this look like the apartment of a junkie? | 这像是吸毒者的住处吗 |
[11:39] | Mail’s addressed to Ella Porter. | 收信人是艾拉·波特 |
[11:41] | I don’t see the name “Maggie” Or “Margaret” anywhere. | 我没看见有”麦基”或”玛格丽特” |
[11:54] | – Chicago PD. – DEA, drop your weapon. | -芝加哥警察 -缉毒局 放下武器 |
[12:01] | Okay, let’s take it nice and slow. | 好 咱们慢慢来 |
[12:04] | Like she said, we’re Chicago PD. | 她说了 我们是芝加哥警察 |
[12:06] | – I’m gonna show you my badge. – While you show us yours. | -我要给你看警徽 -你也给我们看你的 |
[12:19] | Why are you here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[12:22] | You got something going with Ella? | 你们找艾拉有事吗 |
[12:25] | – Is her cover name “Maggie?” – Yes. | -她的化名是”麦基”吗 -是 |
[12:32] | What’s going on? Something happened? | 怎么回事 发生什么了 |
[12:36] | Ella’s dead. | 艾拉死了 |
[12:38] | Someone shot her earlier this morning. | 今天早上有人开枪打死了她 |
[12:49] | No, no credible leads yet, but the good news is we’ve got | 目前还没可靠线索 但好消息是我们有 |
[12:51] | a detective undercover in this crowd. | 一位警探成功打进去卧底了 |
[12:54] | He’s got lots of access. Lots of contacts. | 他的联系非常可靠 有不少联系人 |
[12:56] | I’m confident we’ll find the killer very soon. | 我有信心很快就能找到凶手 |
[12:59] | But we’ll need your cooperation. | 但我们需要你们的合作 |
[13:01] | Any idea what the motive was? | 知道动机是什么吗 |
[13:02] | No, I mean, we’ve only been at this 12 hours, but– | 还不知道 我们才着手调查不到半天 |
[13:05] | Look, I know what you’re asking, Jim, I– | 我知道你要问什么 吉姆 但我 |
[13:07] | I understand the law, and believe me, | 我懂法律 而且相信我 |
[13:10] | if we confirm that Ella was killed | 如果我们查实艾拉的死 |
[13:12] | because of her undercover work, you’ll be my first call. | 是因为她的卧底工作 会最先通知你们 |
[13:15] | We’ll get you a copy of her case files, | 我们会把她的案卷复制给你们一份 |
[13:17] | DEA 6s generated, | 缉毒局所有案卷 |
[13:19] | and everything else we can think of. | 以及其它我们能想到的资料 |
[13:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:21] | Question, though. | 不过我有个问题 |
[13:23] | Why was Ella out by herself last night? | 为什么艾拉昨晚单独行动了 |
[13:28] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[13:30] | She was off-book. | 她没有报备 |
[13:33] | Maggie’s real name was Ella Porter. | 麦基的真名叫艾拉·波特 |
[13:35] | Grew up in Chicago. Joined the DEA two years ago. | 本地人 两年前加入缉毒局 |
[13:38] | Yeah, and based on the information we have, | 根据我们掌握的信息 |
[13:39] | it looks like she was trying to ID the distributor | 看起来她是想挖出把毒品分销给 |
[13:41] | supplying cocaine to these five clubs. | 这五家俱乐部的分销商 |
[13:44] | Her main target is this guy, Alex. | 她的主要目标是这个人 亚历克斯 |
[13:46] | He’s the manager of Club Echo. Low-level dealer. | 他是回音俱乐部的经理 也是低端毒贩 |
[13:48] | He sends Ella a text last night at 12:30. | 他昨晚12点半给艾拉发了一条短信 |
[13:50] | 目标 亚历克斯 | |
[13:51] | “I’ll get you the intro you want. | “我可以给你介绍 |
[13:52] | Meet me at Echo. We’ll go from there.” | 在回音等我 到那咱们再谈” |
[13:54] | For now, we’re assuming that intro was with Alex’s source, | 目前我们判断亚历克斯要介绍的就是他的上线 |
[13:57] | the distributor. | 也就是那个分销商 |
[13:58] | So, Ella gets to Club Echo around 1:00 A.M. | 所以艾拉大约凌晨1点到了回音俱乐部 |
[14:00] | Witnesses put her and Alex at the after party at 2:00 A.M. | 目击者证实她和亚历克斯参加了后续派对 |
[14:03] | Jay saw her at 2:30. | 杰在两点半看到了她 |
[14:04] | And she was in the alleyway around 3:00. | 而她在3点左右进了后巷 |
[14:07] | Not a wide window. | 作案窗口并不大 |
[14:09] | Hell, I’m thinking something went wrong at the party | 我猜是派对上出了什么岔子 |
[14:11] | between Ella, Alex, and the distributor. | 艾拉 亚历克斯和分销商谈崩了 |
[14:13] | So let’s go back to Echo, talk to this guy Alex. | 所以咱们再去一趟回音 找亚历克斯谈谈 |
[14:16] | Work his ass. Figure out who his supplier is. | 把他查个清楚 弄清楚谁是他的供应商 |
[14:18] | Sarge, I know Alex. I met him through Camila. | 警长 我认识亚历克斯 我通过卡米拉认识他的 |
[14:22] | So, uh, let me work him. Make an undercover buy. | 所以他那里我来搞定吧 私下做个交易 |
[14:29] | Okay. You’re taking Upton. | 好 你和厄普顿一起 |
[14:31] | All right. | 好 |
[14:34] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[14:39] | Listen, when you meet Woods… | 听着 你和伍兹见面的时候… |
[14:42] | – Right. – Just give him what he wants. | -好 -给他他想要的东西 |
[14:44] | Wait, wait– you want me to give him | 等等 等等 你是让我 |
[14:45] | the tape of you taking the money? | 把你收钱的录像给他 |
[14:47] | – Yes. – Boss, I don’t– | -是的 -老大 我不… |
[14:48] | How many times you want me to tell you? | 你想让我和你说几次 |
[14:51] | Whatever you want, Sarge. | 你说什么就是什么 警长 |
[14:54] | Is there anything else you want me to know? | 还有什么我需要知道的吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 有 |
[14:56] | I put in papers for Atwater | 我推荐了阿特沃特 |
[14:57] | so he’s next in line for detective, not you. | 所以他是下一个升警探的人 不是你 |
[15:00] | Maybe you can use that. | 也许你可以利用一下这个 |
[15:08] | You want us to voucher that for you? | 你想让我们帮你保管吗 |
[15:11] | Nah, I’ll take care of it. | 不用了 我来搞定 |
[15:12] | You sure? Honestly, I can handle it, boss. | 你确定吗 说实话 我可以搞定的 老大 |
[15:15] | That 20K is still missing, huh? | 那两万块还是没找到 是吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah, I checked the inventory logs and ERPS this morning. | 是的 我今天早上看了库房记录和ERPS |
[15:21] | So what prompted this new, enlightened worldview? | 那是什么让你改变主意的呢 |
[15:24] | Anger. Voight screwed me over. | 愤怒 博伊特摆了我一道 |
[15:28] | Told me I was next in line for detective. | 告诉我下一个升警探的就是我 |
[15:30] | Found out this morning that he passed me over for my partner. | 结果今天早上他越过我 升了我的搭档 |
[15:35] | Told me straight up I was next in line. | 直接告诉我我是下一个警探 |
[15:37] | And he passes me over for Atwater? | 却越过我升了阿特沃特 |
[15:40] | Didn’t even give me a heads up. | 都没有告我一声 |
[15:43] | So the way I see it, I don’t owe him a thing. | 所以在我看来 我什么都不欠他的 |
[16:00] | Man. | 天 |
[16:16] | Yo, Alex, what’s up, man? | 亚历克斯 你好啊 哥们 |
[16:18] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[16:20] | This is my friend Hailey. | 这是我朋友海莉 |
[16:21] | – Nice to meet you, Hailey. – You, too. | -很高兴认识你 海莉 -我也是 |
[16:23] | You only roll with pretty people, huh? | 你只和漂亮的人一起玩 是吗 |
[16:25] | Try to, anyway. | 尽量如此 |
[16:26] | Ask me, it’s a solid strategy. | 在我看来 这策略不错 |
[16:29] | You two looking to party? | 你们俩是想找找乐子吗 |
[16:30] | ‘Cause I’m feeling some pretty good vibes right now, | 因为我现在感觉到了特别好的氛围 |
[16:33] | especially from Hailey. | 尤其是从海莉这里 |
[16:34] | Aw, sorry, Alex. You’re not my type. | 抱歉 亚历克斯 你不是我的菜 |
[16:36] | You know what? You’re welcome to try a little, but she’s gay. | 你可以试试 但她是弯的 |
[16:39] | I don’t judge, Ryan. Or label. | 我不会评判或者贴标签什么的 瑞安 |
[16:42] | Let’s get some drinks, yeah? | 咱们喝点吧 |
[16:43] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -好 |
[16:44] | – So where’s your girlfriend? – Oh, she’s working Veil. | -你女朋友呢 -她在面纱工作呢 |
[16:46] | I might stop by later. | 我可能等等去找她 |
[16:47] | Um, yo, I came by ’cause I wanted to see | 我来这是想看看 |
[16:50] | if you could hook me up. | 你能不能给我牵个线 |
[16:53] | – What do you mean? – I wanna buy some blow. | -什么意思 -我想买点货 |
[16:56] | – Why are you asking me? – Because I know you. | -为什么问我 -因为我认识你 |
[16:59] | You know Camila better. | 你和卡米拉更熟 |
[17:03] | Oh, huh, she didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你 |
[17:06] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[17:08] | She sells, too. | 她也卖的 |
[17:09] | And, I’m just guessing, | 我只是想 |
[17:11] | she’ll probably give you a better deal, | 她的价格可能更好吧 |
[17:13] | since you’re sleeping together and all. | 毕竟你俩都睡在一起了 |
[17:17] | Look, man, I know what Camila does, | 哥们 我知道卡米拉做什么 |
[17:19] | but I don’t like to mix business with pleasure. | 但是我不想把生意和乐子混在一起 |
[17:20] | – I think it makes things messy. – Business? | -我觉得那会搅得一团乱的 -生意 |
[17:23] | So this is more than just recreational. | 所以这不只是图个乐子 |
[17:25] | Yeah, I’m looking to buy some big product. | 是的 我想干票大的 |
[17:26] | I got a lot of eager customers who want quality stuff. | 我有很多想要好货的迫不及待的买家 |
[17:30] | We have eager customers, actually. | 实际上 是我们有迫不及待的买家 |
[17:31] | We’re in this together. | 我们是合作伙伴 |
[17:33] | What kind of weight you thinking? | 你们想要多少 |
[17:34] | Quarter key. | 25公斤 |
[17:37] | I don’t have that kind of weight with me. | 我手头没那么多 |
[17:39] | I can get it. | 但我能搞到 |
[17:41] | Nine grand. | 九千 |
[17:43] | Come on, man, don’t do me like that. | 拜托 兄弟 别那么搞我 |
[17:44] | We both know eight’s the right number. | 你我都知道价格是八千 |
[17:48] | Meet me here tomorrow at 1:00. | 明天一点来这里见我 |
[17:49] | All right. This stays between us, right? | 好 这事只有咱们知道 知道吗 |
[17:58] | Did you really know that Camila was dealing? | 你知道卡米拉也卖货吗 |
[18:01] | We’re gonna talk about this, now. | 我们现在得谈谈这件事 |
[18:03] | No, I didn’t know, but I’m not surprised. | 我不知道 但我并不惊讶 |
[18:05] | That’s why I’ve been working her. | 所以我一直在做她的工作 |
[18:06] | You’re not working her, Jay. You’re dating her. | 你不是在做她的工作 你是在上她 |
[18:09] | And you got her on paper now. | 现在你把她记录在案了 |
[18:10] | You screwing her is a fire-able offense. | 你和她在一起是会被开除的 |
[18:13] | And now she’s mixed up in all this? | 现在她又搅和进来 |
[18:15] | What, are you gonna lie to the Feds next? | 什么 接下来你准备和联调局的人撒谎 |
[18:16] | My relationship with Camila got us here. | 因为我和卡米拉的关系 我们才能走到这一步 |
[18:18] | It got us the buy with Alex, | 让我们能和亚历克斯做交易 |
[18:19] | who’s gonna lead us to the shooter. | 找到指向枪手的线索 |
[18:21] | So, you are sleeping with her? | 所以你的确和她睡在一起了 |
[18:24] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[18:26] | I’m fine. I’m fine, all right? | 我没事 我没事 好吗 |
[18:29] | And I can figure this out. | 我能查清楚 |
[18:30] | Let’s let Alex take us to the supplier | 让亚历克斯带我们去见供应商 |
[18:31] | who might be good for the murder. | 可能会带我们找到凶手 |
[18:32] | In the meantime, I’ll talk to Camila, | 同时 我会和卡米拉谈谈的 |
[18:34] | and I’ll see what she knows. | 看看她知道些什么 |
[18:38] | We gotta talk to Voight about this. | 我们得把这事告诉博伊特 |
[18:40] | No, not yet. | 不 现在还不行 |
[18:44] | Give me a few hours. Please. | 给我几个小时 拜托 |
[18:51] | A few hours, that’s it. | 就几个小时 |
[18:58] | We set up a buy with Alex at 1:00 p.m. Tomorrow, which means | 我们定在明天1点和亚历克斯做交易 也就是说 |
[19:01] | he needs to buy a quarter key from his supplier. | 他得从他的供应商那里买25公斤的货 |
[19:03] | All right, and we already got him hooked up. | 好 我们已经控制住他了 |
[19:04] | We got a wire on his cell and his burner phone. | 监听了他的手机和一次性电话 |
[19:06] | GPS tracker on his car too. | 也定位了他的车 |
[19:08] | So if this guy moves, we’ll know it. | 所以只要他一动 我们就能知道 |
[19:10] | Hopefully we track him to his source. | 希望能追踪到他的上家 |
[19:11] | We can bust them both. | 把他们一网打尽 |
[19:12] | Well, we stay on top of him until then. | 在那之前看好他 |
[19:14] | He moves. We move. | 他一动 我们就动 |
[19:16] | Hey, where’s Jay? | 杰去哪了 |
[19:19] | He’s with Camila. | 他和卡米拉在一起 |
[19:22] | That’s all you wanna tell me? | 这就是你要告诉我的全部 |
[19:24] | He’s working his source, Sarge. | 他在做他的消息源的工作 警长 |
[19:26] | Trying to figure out what she knows. | 想要弄清楚她知道些什么 |
[19:33] | Want anything to eat? | 要吃点什么吗 |
[19:35] | I feel like I haven’t eaten in, like, ten hours. | 我感觉我有十个小时没吃过东西了 |
[19:40] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:45] | Look, um, I’ve been talking to some people, | 我和其他人聊过 |
[19:49] | and that woman who died, Maggie, | 那个死了的女的 麦基 |
[19:53] | she was undercover DEA. | 她是缉毒局的卧底 |
[19:57] | I think she was working Veil too. | 我觉得她可能也在查面纱 |
[20:01] | She was DEA? | 她是缉毒局的人 |
[20:03] | So if you know something… | 所以如果你知道什么… |
[20:08] | Camila, what the hell is going on? | 卡米拉 到底是什么情况 |
[20:09] | Nothing. Nothing, I just– | 没事 没事 我只是… |
[20:12] | Look, if you know something, you gotta tell me, please. | 如果你知道什么 一定要告诉我 |
[20:14] | Maybe I can help you. | 也许我可以帮你 |
[20:22] | After Luis died, I couldn’t afford this place, all right? | 路易斯死后 我租不起这里 |
[20:26] | I knew some people who were selling coke, | 我认识一些卖可卡因的人 |
[20:27] | so I started dealing. | 所以我就开始买卖 |
[20:30] | Just a little, here and there. Just to make rent. | 就一点点 零零散散的 赚点房租 |
[20:36] | I’m going to jail, aren’t I? | 我要进监狱了 是吗 |
[20:38] | No. No, not for selling an eight ball here or there. | 不 不会 偶尔卖个八球不会的 |
[20:41] | Absolutely not. | 当然不会 |
[20:42] | But if you know something about that woman, | 但如果你知道那女人的事 |
[20:45] | that is something completely different. | 那性质就完全不一样了 |
[20:47] | No, of course I don’t know anything about that. | 不知道 我当然什么都不知道 |
[20:50] | All right, if I did I would’ve called the cops. | 如果我知道 就会打电话报警了 |
[20:52] | Then why are you so worried right now? | 那你现在为什么这么担心 |
[20:53] | Because she was a Fed, Ryan. | 因为她是联邦的人 瑞安 |
[20:56] | All right? She was probably taking names. | 她那里可能有名单 |
[20:59] | I need to get out of here. | 我得走了 |
[21:01] | – Leave town. – That’s not a good idea. | -离开这里 -这样不好 |
[21:03] | Look, it’s better than staying here, all right? | 总比留在这里好 对吗 |
[21:05] | Broke and scared. | 又没钱又担惊受怕 |
[21:08] | I’ve been thinking about it for a while. | 我已经考虑了一段时间了 |
[21:11] | After Luis died, I was gonna leave anyway. | 路易斯死了 我本来是要走的 |
[21:13] | I probably should have. | 可能我就应该走 |
[21:17] | But I– I stayed. | 但是我 我留下了 |
[21:23] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[21:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:35] | I do. Crazy as it is. | 真的 虽然像是疯话 |
[21:51] | He’s out of the car. | 他下车了 |
[21:53] | I don’t see any movement down here, | 我没看到这里有动静 |
[21:54] | so maybe he’s going down to another car for a handoff. | 所以也许他是想换一辆车 |
[21:58] | Walking down the alley, just past 45th. | 走进了巷子里 刚过第45街 |
[22:11] | I’m pulling in the alley down the street. | 我就停在街边的巷子头 |
[22:33] | Walking up to a garage. | 走向一个车库 |
[22:37] | He’s going for the keypad. He’s gonna access the garage. | 他走向密码锁 是要进车库 |
[22:40] | Keep slow and steady. | 慢慢来 |
[22:57] | We’ve been made. We’ve been made. | 我们被发现了 我们被发现了 |
[22:59] | Go! | 去 |
[23:06] | Get those hands up. Get those hands up high. | 手举起来 手举高 |
[23:09] | Turn around. Turn around. | 转过去 转过去 |
[23:13] | – You got me? – Yeah, you’re good. | -你可以吗 -可以 你去吧 |
[23:20] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[23:27] | We look clear. | 看上去很安全 |
[23:32] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:38] | Okay, we might have action. | 好的 找到了 |
[23:45] | We got a quarter key, right off the brick. | 我找到了半斤可卡因 刚好够数 |
[23:47] | What you got? | 你找到什么 |
[23:48] | These things open up the drop-off garages for the cash. | 这些是用来开车库门放毒资的 |
[23:51] | There’s, like, six of them in here. | 里面有六个 |
[23:55] | There was never gonna be anyone here. | 这里根本不会有人来 |
[23:58] | You need to stop playing, Alex. | 你别再玩花样了 亚历克斯 |
[23:59] | This is murder, okay? Murder of a federal agent. | 这是谋杀 谋杀联邦特工 |
[24:01] | I got nothing to do with that. | 我跟这事没关系 |
[24:05] | “I’ll get you the intro you want. | “我可以给你介绍 |
[24:06] | Meet me at Echo and we’ll go from there.” | 在回音等我 到那咱们再谈” |
[24:08] | It’s a text message. | 只是一条短信 |
[24:09] | Had nothing to do with anybody dying. | 跟死人可没有关系 |
[24:10] | The text message is enough to lock you up, plus the drugs. | 这条短信足够把你关起来 还有毒品 |
[24:13] | Guys, I’m a nobody. | 各位 我只是个小人物 |
[24:15] | I go to a garage to pick up blow | 我去车库拿毒品 |
[24:16] | and grab a garage door opener. | 和车库的遥控钥匙 |
[24:17] | When I sell the blow, I go to the address on the opener | 等我卖掉毒品 就去钥匙上的地址 |
[24:20] | and drop the cash. | 把毒资放进去 |
[24:21] | No faces. No names. | 没有人 没有名字 |
[24:22] | I’m losing my patience. | 我没耐心了 |
[24:23] | Tell us something about the night of the murder, | 跟我们说说谋杀案那晚的事 |
[24:25] | or we’re locking your ass up. | 不然我们就把你关起来 |
[24:26] | I was just making an intro. | 我只是介绍人 |
[24:28] | I make a thousand bucks every time I make an intro. | 我每次介绍人过去都能挣一千块 |
[24:30] | That’s it. That’s all I was doing. | 就这样 我就干了这事 |
[24:33] | Who’d you set her up with? | 你把她介绍给谁了 |
[24:37] | The person who recruited me. | 招我入伙的人 |
[24:39] | We need a name. | 我们需要名字 |
[24:47] | Camila Vega. | 卡米拉·维嘉 |
[24:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:52] | Hey, no. You can’t talk to her. | 不行 你不能跟她谈 |
[24:54] | – She’s a suspect now. – No, she is not. | -她现在是嫌犯 -不 她不是 |
[24:56] | She would not do something like this. | 她不会做这种事 |
[24:58] | I know her. Just let me talk to her, | 我了解她 让我跟她谈谈 |
[24:59] | ’cause maybe I can figure this out, I can get a name. | 也许我能搞清楚 我能问出个名字 |
[25:01] | Jay, no, hey. You are not thinking straight. | 杰 不行 你现在不理智 |
[25:04] | Whatever loyalty you have to this girl, it is not worth it. | 无论你多么忠于这女孩 都不值得 |
[25:08] | You have to let it go, man. | 你必须放下 |
[25:27] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:28] | Hey, do you have a bag packed? | 你有没有打包行李 |
[25:30] | Why? What the hell is going on? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[25:32] | Grab your bag. | 拿上你的行李 |
[25:33] | Take the ‘L’ to the train station near Grant Park. | 乘城际去格兰特公园旁边的火车站 |
[25:35] | No phone, no car. And I’ll meet you there. | 别带电话 别开车 我在那里跟你碰头 |
[25:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:38] | Just meet me there. | 在那里跟我碰头 |
[25:40] | We have to find a way out of this. | 我们得想办法脱身 |
[25:42] | Just me and you. | 就我和你 |
[25:58] | Hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[26:01] | I don’t know what she told you– | 我不知道她跟你说了什么 |
[26:02] | You think she needed to tell me something? | 你觉得需要她跟我说什么吗 |
[26:04] | Jay, you’re not that good. | 杰 你没那么厉害 |
[26:07] | So I’ll ask you again. | 所以我再问你一次 |
[26:08] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[26:10] | – I’m going to see Camila. – I know that. | -我要去见卡米拉 -我知道 |
[26:11] | I ran your muds and tolls. | 我还不了解你吗 |
[26:14] | My question is, “Why?” | 我的问题是 “为什么” |
[26:16] | – To see what she knows. – Okay. | -去看看她知道什么 -好的 |
[26:18] | Well, here’s what I know. | 我知道的是 |
[26:21] | She’s a suspect in the murder of a DEA agent. | 她是缉毒局探员谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[26:24] | – She didn’t kill anybody. – You don’t know that. | -她没有杀人 -这你可不知道 |
[26:29] | You’re gonna work her. You’re gonna wear this wire. | 你要让她开口 带上窃听器 |
[26:31] | You’re gonna find out exactly what she knows | 你要搞清楚她到底知道什么 |
[26:34] | and bury her ass. | 把她绳之以法 |
[26:35] | You understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[26:48] | What’s going on? Why are we meeting here? | 怎么了 我们为什么要在这里见面 |
[26:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:52] | Look, I talked to Mike. | 我找过麦克 |
[26:53] | He said Alex got busted and I should tell you. | 他说亚历克斯被抓了 我该告诉你 |
[26:55] | Alex? You gotta be kidding me. | 亚历克斯 你在开玩笑吧 |
[26:57] | Cam, what is going on? | 卡米 怎么了 |
[27:03] | I lied, okay? | 我撒谎了 |
[27:06] | I don’t–I don’t just deal a little, okay? | 我不只是一个小人物 |
[27:10] | I recruit dealers. | 我招募下线 |
[27:11] | I hook them up with product. | 我把他们跟毒品搭上线 |
[27:14] | Okay, so you messed up. You’re moving drugs. | 好 那你搞砸了 你在贩毒 |
[27:16] | What does that have to do with the DEA agent? | 这和缉毒局的探员有什么关系 |
[27:18] | I was recruiting her through Alex, okay? | 我当时正通过亚历克斯招募她 |
[27:20] | That’s why she was at the party. | 所以当时她才出现在派对现场 |
[27:22] | She came to talk to me. | 她过来找我的 |
[27:24] | Did you? Did you talk? | 那你们说上话了吗 |
[27:25] | No. | 没有 |
[27:27] | No, I got nervous. | 我当时很紧张 |
[27:29] | I heard someone call her by a different name. | 我听到别人叫她另外一个名字 |
[27:31] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[27:33] | So I told the guy that I work for that something was wrong, | 所以我告诉我上线这有猫腻 |
[27:35] | that she wasn’t who she said she was. | 因为她告诉我们的是假名 |
[27:38] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[27:40] | Then she was dead. | 然后她死了 |
[27:41] | Who’d you tell? What’s his name? | 你告诉谁了 他的名字 |
[27:44] | – No. – Yeah. | -我不能说 -告诉我 |
[27:46] | Cam, you gotta tell me his name. | 卡米拉 你得告诉我名字 |
[27:48] | You gotta tell me his name. Maybe I can help, all right? | 告诉我名字 也许我能帮到你 好吗 |
[27:50] | But I need to know who shot her. | 但我得知道是谁向她开了枪 |
[27:51] | You can’t help me, okay? No one can. | 你帮不了我 好吗 没人能 |
[27:54] | And I need to get out of here now. | 而且我现在得离开这儿 |
[27:57] | Are you coming with me? Yes or no? | 你到底跟不跟我一起走 |
[28:01] | Yeah. | 跟 |
[28:02] | Yeah, but first we gotta get out in front of this. | 但我们得先把眼前的事解决了 |
[28:04] | The only way out of this, for both of us, | 我们唯一的办法就是 |
[28:06] | is if we get proof you didn’t know | 拿到你并不知道 |
[28:08] | that dealer was gonna kill her. | 他会杀掉她的证据 |
[28:09] | He’ll kill me. He’ll kill both of us. | 他会杀了我 我们俩都会死 |
[28:12] | No, I am not gonna let that happen. | 不 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[28:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:23] | I know I didn’t say it before, but it’s true. | 我知道我之前没这么说过 但我真的爱你 |
[28:27] | His name is Wallace Blake. | 他叫华莱士·布莱克 |
[28:31] | The guy you were talking to at the club the other day? | 那天你在夜店说话的那个人吗 |
[28:35] | All right, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 现在我们这么办 |
[28:36] | You’re gonna text him, | 你给他发信息 |
[28:36] | and you’re gonna tell him to meet you at Veil. | 跟他说要和他在面纱俱乐部见面 |
[28:39] | Are we gonna let him do this? | 让他这么做吗 |
[28:39] | We’re gonna get a confession. | 让他招认 |
[28:41] | It’s the only way to clear your name. | 这是唯一为你洗清的机会 |
[28:42] | It’s our best chance at making this case. | 这是我们破案的最好机会 |
[28:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:58] | Eyes up, he’s here. | 注意 他来了 |
[29:09] | Why is he here? | 他怎么在这里 |
[29:10] | We’re headed out of town, so he came along. | 我们要出城 所以他一起来了 |
[29:15] | All right, so? | 说吧 |
[29:18] | What’s so important? | 有什么事那么重要 |
[29:20] | I just wanna talk to you | 我只是想和你说 |
[29:21] | about the other night. | 那晚的事 |
[29:24] | No, we’re not doing that here. | 不 不在这里说 |
[29:26] | Yeah, we are. | 我们得说 |
[29:30] | Who the hell are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[29:31] | Yo, man, we’re just trying to do what’s right. | 我们只想做对的事 |
[29:33] | The way I see it, you got more to lose than we do, | 在我看来 你会比我们失去的更多 |
[29:35] | so it’s in your best interest to talk to us. | 所以和我们说是为你好 |
[29:37] | I just wanna know what you want me to say | 我只想知道如果警察找上我了 |
[29:38] | if the cops come get me. | 你想让我怎么说 |
[29:40] | Say about what? | 说什么 |
[29:44] | Don’t jerk us off. | 别装蒜 |
[29:45] | We both know what we’re talking about. | 我们都知道在说什么 |
[29:47] | That woman you shot, she’s a DEA agent. | 你杀的女人 是缉毒局的探员 |
[29:49] | Ryan, what’re you doing? | 瑞安 你在干嘛 |
[29:50] | Man, he is pushing way too hard. | 他太急了 |
[29:52] | Back off, Jay. | 别急啊 杰 |
[29:54] | Well, you must have me confused with someone else. | 你们肯定是把我和谁弄混了 |
[29:56] | I mean, I don’t know nothing about a dead DEA agent. | 我可不知道什么死掉的缉毒局探员 |
[29:59] | You’re just gonna walk out of here like a punk? | 你想像个混混一样走掉吗 |
[30:00] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[30:02] | Just talk to us. | 告诉我们 |
[30:05] | Shut up, and get out of my way. | 闭嘴 让开 |
[30:11] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[30:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:16] | Put those hands back. Get ’em back! | 把手背后去 |
[30:19] | Back up. | 后退点 |
[30:25] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[30:30] | Come on. | 过来 |
[30:31] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[30:53] | You got five minutes. | 你有5分钟时间 |
[31:12] | So you’re really a cop? | 所以你真的是警察 |
[31:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:20] | I’m… | 我 |
[31:21] | – I don’t know what to say. – You make me sick. | -我不知道怎么说 -你让我恶心透了 |
[31:25] | You know what it’s like to be with someone | 你知道和一个根本不存在的人在一起 |
[31:28] | who doesn’t really exist? | 是什么感觉吗 |
[31:29] | Do you know how that feels? | 你知道那感觉吗 |
[31:34] | – Camila. – Get away from me. Don’t touch me. | -卡米拉 -走开 别碰我 |
[31:37] | Don’t you hear me? Get away from me. | 没听到吗 走开 |
[31:40] | Now. | 现在 |
[32:02] | I didn’t kill that lady. | 我没杀那个女的 |
[32:04] | And I wasn’t anywhere near that alley. | 而且当时我不在巷子附近 |
[32:06] | How’d you know she was killed in an alley? | 你怎么知道她在巷子被害的 |
[32:09] | – I read the papers. – Wasn’t in the papers. | -我看报纸 -报纸没报道 |
[32:12] | Well, I read it somewhere. | 那我就是在别的地方看到的 |
[32:15] | – I didn’t kill her. – Good. | -我没杀她 -很好 |
[32:18] | Camila did. | 卡米拉干的 |
[32:20] | Yeah, she was freaked out. | 对 她吓坏了 |
[32:23] | She told me someone called that lady by a different name. | 她告诉我有人用其它名字叫了那女的 |
[32:27] | She seemed scared, thought she was a cop. | 她吓坏了 以为那女人是警察 |
[32:33] | All I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[32:37] | Y’all obviously don’t have enough evidence, | 你们显然没有足够证据 |
[32:39] | else you wouldn’t have tried to work a confession out of me. | 不然不会试图让我供认 |
[32:45] | You guys don’t play poker, do you? | 你们不玩扑克牌的 对吧 |
[32:48] | See? | 知道吗 |
[32:49] | The thing is, | 关键是 |
[32:51] | you’re not supposed to show me your hand. | 不该让我看到你们的手 |
[32:57] | I heard someone call Maggie by a different name. | 我听到有人用别的名字叫了麦基 |
[32:59] | All right? Ella, I think. | 好吗 好像是艾拉 |
[33:01] | So I panicked because I thought she might be a cop. | 我很慌 因为我猜她是警察 |
[33:05] | I told Wallace to be careful, | 我告诉华莱士小心些 |
[33:06] | but I didn’t think he was gonna kill her. | 但我没想到他会杀了她 |
[33:08] | When’s the last time you saw Ella? | 你最后看到艾拉是什么时候 |
[33:09] | Around 3:00 in the morning. | 差不多凌晨3点 |
[33:10] | She was heading out the door with Wallace. | 她正和华莱士一起出去 |
[33:13] | That’s good testimony. | 这是很有价值的证言 |
[33:16] | Problem is, Wallace says you killed her. | 问题是 华莱士说杀人的是你 |
[33:18] | That’s crazy, I don’t even own a gun. | 太扯了 我都没有枪 |
[33:19] | All right, that’s not good enough. | 这不够 |
[33:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:25] | When the murder was happening, | 凶杀案发生时 |
[33:26] | I was in the back room screwing your partner. | 我在后屋里和你们的同伴亲热 |
[33:29] | Is that good enough? | 够了吗 |
[33:35] | These are from the floor of your car. | 这是你车子的地上的 |
[33:39] | – Driver’s side. – Yeah. | -驾驶人一侧 -没错 |
[33:42] | See all that stuff that’s glowing? | 看到发光的东西了吗 |
[33:43] | That’s blood. | 是血 |
[33:45] | It’s Ella’s blood. | 是艾拉的血 |
[33:48] | Must’ve been on your shoe. | 你的鞋子上肯定也有 |
[33:50] | I’m not stupid. | 我不是傻子 |
[33:52] | You guys are bluffing. | 你们在虚张声势 |
[33:54] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[33:57] | You know how hard it is to get rid of blood? | 知道想清除血迹有多难吗 |
[34:01] | I mean, you can wash it, | 你可以尽管清洗 |
[34:04] | vacuum it, wash it again, it’ll– | 用吸尘器 再清洗 血… |
[34:06] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[34:07] | Okay, but then we can’t help you. | 行 但那时我们就帮不了你了 |
[34:10] | Camila’s words get set in stone. | 卡米拉的证词是铁证如山 |
[34:14] | We’re talking about a federal agent here, man. | 你杀的可是联邦探员 |
[34:18] | That’s the death penalty. | 是死刑 |
[34:21] | Last rites, needle in the arm, the whole bit. | 最后的仪式 注射死亡 |
[34:26] | So… | 所以 |
[34:29] | Now, this is your one chance to get out in front of this. | 现在是你活命的唯一机会 |
[34:32] | Tell your side of the story. | 你告诉我们事情经过 |
[34:35] | Just help us understand why you did it. | 让我们明白你为什么那么做 |
[34:39] | ‘Cause you do that, | 如果你那样 |
[34:41] | tell the truth, | 说出真相 |
[34:43] | and we talk to the Feds, make you a good deal. | 我们可以找联邦的人谈谈 给你定协议 |
[34:49] | You know, you– | 你… |
[34:50] | I mean you think about it, | 你想想 |
[34:53] | this moment, right now, | 这一刻 现在 |
[34:57] | you decide if you live or die. | 你决定自己的生死 |
[35:22] | I knew that girl was lying. | 我知道那个女孩在说谎 |
[35:26] | Then she just walked away. | 然后她就走开了 |
[35:31] | I told her to stop. | 我让她停下 |
[35:33] | She kept walking, so I grabbed her. | 她却一直走 我就抓了她 |
[35:37] | She, uh-she hit me. | 她打了我 |
[35:41] | And I-I shot her. | 我就向她开枪了 |
[35:52] | So? What happens now? How do we make that deal? | 现在呢 怎么定协议 |
[35:56] | We don’t. | 不定 |
[35:58] | What? You said– | 什么 你说… |
[35:59] | I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[36:01] | But you know, your instincts were right about one thing. | 不过有一件事你的直觉是对的 |
[36:04] | The photos. They were fake. | 照片确实是假的 |
[36:10] | So I guess we do know how to play poker. | 看来我们知道怎么玩扑克 |
[36:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:34] | Wh–hey! | 什么… |
[36:36] | Get off! | 放开 |
[36:38] | What the hell kind of game are you playing with me? | 你在跟我玩什么把戏 |
[36:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:45] | Gah! I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:52] | That 20K Voight took was in evidence all along. | 博伊特拿的那两万一直都在证据室里 |
[36:58] | What? | 什么 |
[36:58] | The property clerk said he wrote down the wrong case number, | 管理员说他写错了案件编号 |
[37:02] | so Voight played it by the book. | 所以博伊特照章办事了 |
[37:04] | This time, anyway. | 至少这次是 |
[37:07] | But you and me, we still got some business to do. | 但你和我 我们的事还没完 |
[37:10] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[37:13] | I said understand? | 我问你 明白了吗 |
[37:15] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[37:21] | You know, Lieutenant, | 警长 |
[37:22] | what is this? | 到底什么事 |
[37:24] | Why do you hate Voight so much? | 你为什么这么恨博伊特 |
[37:27] | Hate? | 恨 |
[37:28] | Nah. | 不是 |
[37:31] | We’re two dogs in a cage and one bowl of food. | 我们是一个笼子里的两条狗 里面只有一碗狗粮 |
[37:35] | That’s not hate. | 那不是恨 |
[37:36] | It’s survival. | 而是生存 |
[38:06] | So that’s it, then? | 就这样吗 |
[38:08] | We do all the work and the– | 活儿都是我们干的 然后… |
[38:09] | And the Feds swoop in for the attaboy. | 联邦的人来把人带走 |
[38:12] | It’s the way it goes sometimes. | 有时候是这样 |
[38:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:16] | But that’s not what you’re worried about. | 但你担心的不是那个 |
[38:19] | Look, you did what you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[38:22] | Jay was over his skis on this one. | 杰这次确实过分了 |
[38:25] | It’s not on you. | 不怪你 |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:40] | I’m sure you heard. Feds took the case. | 你肯定听说了 案子联邦接手了 |
[39:01] | Are you seriously looking for drugs right now? | 你在找毒品吗 不是吧 |
[39:03] | Yeah. Drugs, alcohol. | 是 毒品 酒精 |
[39:07] | Or something might explain what the hell just happened. | 或者能解释所发生之事的东西 |
[39:09] | I’ll stop you right there. I don’t do drugs. | 你别找了 我不吸毒 |
[39:11] | I never have. | 从没吸过 |
[39:12] | You have my word on that. | 这我保证 |
[39:14] | Well, your word doesn’t mean too much, does it? | 你的保证没有价值了 |
[39:19] | Now, I asked you point blank, | 我当着你的面问你 |
[39:21] | “You sleeping with this girl?” | 跟人家睡了没有 |
[39:22] | You looked me in the eye, and you lied. | 你看着我的眼睛撒谎了 |
[39:26] | You put this whole unit at risk. | 你让我们整个团队陷入危险 |
[39:34] | And you dug a hell of a hole. | 你自己挖了个大坑 |
[39:40] | I just hope there’s a way out. | 我希望有办法解决 |
[40:03] | What’s his real name? | 他的真名是什么 |
[40:06] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[40:08] | Does to me. | 对我很重要 |
[40:13] | Jay. | 杰 |
[40:20] | You got lucky. Wallace confessed. | 你走运 华莱士招了 |
[40:24] | You’re off the hook for the murder. | 你的谋杀嫌疑洗脱了 |
[40:28] | But you will be charged with felony drug distribution. | 但你会被起诉毒品分销罪名 |
[40:30] | And more than likely, accessory to murder. | 还有可能是谋杀的从犯 |
[40:35] | However, if you cooperate, | 不过 如果你合作 |
[40:40] | I can probably convince them to look the other way on that. | 我或许可能说服他们网开一面 |
[40:43] | And help you out with that drug charge. | 帮你免除毒品相关罪名 |
[40:45] | What do you mean “Cooperate?” | 什么合作 |
[40:47] | Just keep your mouth shut about Jay. | 不要提关于杰的事 |
[40:51] | He’s a guy that came into your bar, asked questions. | 他就是个进你的酒吧问问题的人 |
[40:55] | The night of the murder, | 谋杀那晚 |
[40:56] | you were at a party with a bunch of your friends. | 你跟一群朋友在开派对 |
[40:59] | One of them was Ryan. | 其中一个是瑞安 |
[41:01] | Later, you found out he was a cop. | 然后你发现他是警察 |
[41:04] | No sex. No back room. | 没有做爱 没有后屋 |
[41:10] | What, like I never even knew him? | 就好像我从没认识过他吗 |
[41:12] | You didn’t. | 是的 |
[41:16] | You do that, I’ll give you a chance to have a life. | 那样我就给你重新生活的机会 |
[41:22] | You don’t, I’ll bury you. | 否则我亲手埋葬你 |
[41:34] | I won’t say a word. | 我什么都不会说 |
[41:41] | Like hell if I didn’t know him. | 不是我从没认识过他 |
[41:46] | The person you know, that’s the lie. | 而是你认识的他是个谎言 |