时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You’re a good cop, Adam. | 你是个好警察 亚当 |
[00:07] | You’re really good at catching bad guys. | 你抓坏蛋很在行 |
[00:08] | And yet–And yet you work right next to one | 但你还是和我共事 |
[00:11] | of the worst men in Chicago. | 而我是芝加哥的恶人之一 |
[00:14] | A man who built his career crossing the line | 我的事业全都建立在过界 |
[00:17] | and breaking the law. | 和违法之事上 |
[00:19] | And yet you can’t catch a criminal? | 但你没办法逮捕我 |
[00:22] | How long do you think you’re gonna be able to jerk me around? | 你觉得你还能糊弄我多久 |
[00:24] | I gave you the video. | 我把视频给你了 |
[00:25] | The video of the fight. | 那场斗殴的视频 |
[00:26] | That tap dance with Halstead punching a bystander | 霍斯特德为了救一个孩子的命 |
[00:28] | while he’s trying to save a kid’s life? | 打了一个旁观者的视频吗 |
[00:30] | You told me you wanted something | 你说你想要 |
[00:31] | that crossed the line– that crossed the line. | 过界的东西 那就过界了 |
[00:33] | Do you know how hard it was for me to give that to you? | 你知道我费了多大劲才给你那视频吗 |
[00:34] | I told you I wanted something on Voight. | 我说我要有关博伊特的东西 |
[00:36] | Something actionable. | 实际点的东西 |
[00:44] | I can’t give you what you want. | 这我给不了 |
[00:46] | I can’t. | 没办法 |
[00:48] | Yes, you will. | 你有办法 |
[00:50] | Or your sister will go to jail, | 否则你姐姐就要进监狱了 |
[00:52] | and your little nephew will have to learn all the names | 而你的小外甥就不得不认识 |
[00:54] | of his new foster brothers. | 新的寄养兄弟们了 |
[00:56] | And the poster boy for corrupt police in Chicago | 而且芝加哥腐败警察的典范 |
[01:00] | will not be Hank Voight. | 就不会是汉克·博伊特 |
[01:02] | That will be you. | 而是你了 |
[01:05] | You got 24 hours, or I will bury your ass. | 你有24小时 否则我就搞臭你 |
[01:26] | 海莉·厄普顿 20分钟后来见我 | |
[01:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[01:52] | I gotta go see a guy about a job. | 我得去见一个人 工作上的事 |
[01:55] | Security gig. | 安全工作 |
[02:01] | Come on. We have to celebrate. | 来 我们得庆祝 |
[02:04] | – Celebrate what? – Our two week anniversary. | -庆祝什么 -在一起两周 |
[02:08] | I can’t be late. | 我不能迟到 |
[02:13] | So, Ryan, I have a question. | 瑞安 我有一个问题 |
[02:19] | Am I seeing you again tonight? | 我今晚能再见到你吗 |
[02:24] | Hell yeah. | 当然能 |
[02:31] | Good, Caitlin. | 很好 凯特琳 |
[02:33] | So, you just moved here? | 你刚刚搬到这里吗 |
[02:35] | Yeah, last week. | 对 就上周 |
[02:37] | Looking for a good league for my daughter. | 想给我女儿找一个好的队伍 |
[02:39] | This is the one. Good coaches, good families. | 这个队不错 教练很好 家长也不错 |
[02:42] | You’re gonna love this neighborhood. | 你会喜欢邻居们的 |
[02:45] | Get in there, Caitlin! Go for it! | 加油 凯特琳 加油 |
[02:48] | So, Julianne… | 朱利安… |
[02:50] | I was told that you could hook me up. | 我听说你可以帮我牵线 |
[02:53] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:56] | I just– I need something for my back. | 我的背需要点东西 |
[02:58] | I got into a car accident, and I’m in a lot of pain. | 我出了车祸 背很疼 |
[03:01] | It sounds like you need a doctor. | 你需要一个医生 |
[03:05] | Sarah Rathe told me that you could help. | 莎拉·瑞思告诉我你能帮忙 |
[03:10] | I have cash. | 我有现金 |
[03:16] | – How much do you need? – How much can I get? | -你要多少 -我能拿到多少 |
[03:24] | Hey, Sue, I need to help out our new neighbor. | 苏 我得帮帮我们的新邻居 |
[03:27] | Would you mind dropping Dylan and Caitlin back at the house? | 你能帮我带迪兰和凯特琳回家吗 |
[03:29] | Mm-hmm, sure. | 当然 |
[03:36] | – It’s $80 a pill. – That’s pretty high. | -80美金一片 -很贵啊 |
[03:39] | It’s real Oxy. None of that Chinese crap. | 是真货 不是外国的垃圾货 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:46] | – Wait here. – Wait, I’ll just go with you. | -在这里等着 -等等 我一起去 |
[03:48] | No, the guy’s skittish. | 不行 那人很谨慎 |
[03:51] | Don’t worry. I’ll be right back. | 别担心 我很快就回来 |
[04:00] | – Did you copy that? – Yeah. | -你听到了吗 -听到了 |
[04:01] | Already in the location. | 已经到位 |
[04:06] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[04:08] | I got the eye. I’ll stay with her, Hailey. | 我盯着 我跟着她 海莉 |
[04:44] | So, we’re gonna bust her in front of her kids? | 我们要在孩子面前抓她吗 |
[04:48] | Do you wanna tell Sarge we lost 1505 funds | 你想告诉警长我们掏了1505块 |
[04:50] | and got played by a soccer mom? | 还被一个家庭妇女给耍了吗 |
[04:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:52] | After the Sinaloan cartel, this feels like small potatoes. | 锡那罗亚贩毒团伙之后 这些都是小巫见大巫 |
[04:56] | 17 ODs in this area in the last month. | 上个月这个地区已经有17个人吸毒过量死亡了 |
[04:59] | – Big potato. – All right, after you. | -这是大巫了吧 -好吧 你先去 |
[05:01] | – Help, help! – Somebody–Sue! | -救命啊 -救命 苏 |
[05:03] | – Help! – Please! | -救命 -快来人 |
[05:03] | Somebody help! Please, somebody! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[05:05] | – Help! – Our mom’s inside! | -救命 -我们妈妈在里面 |
[05:06] | She won’t wake up! | 她晕过去了 |
[05:08] | – Where is she? – Please! | -她在哪 -救命 |
[05:09] | She’s in the bathroom! | 她在浴室 |
[05:10] | We’re police. | 我们是警察 |
[05:11] | You guys stay here. Stay put, all right? | 你们待在这里 别动 好吗 |
[05:15] | Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, hey, hey, hey. | 好了… |
[05:18] | Look at me, look at me, look at me! | 看着我… |
[05:19] | This is Detective Jay Halstead. | 我是杰·霍斯特德警探 |
[05:20] | Badge number 51163. | 警号51163 |
[05:22] | I need you guys to roll an ambo | 我需要你们派一辆救护车 |
[05:22] | to 4222 South Keller. | 来南凯勒街4222号 |
[05:24] | We got a female overdose victim. | 这里有一名女性吸毒过量 |
[05:25] | She’s conv– Hey, guys, stay back! | 她失去… 你们别过来 |
[05:27] | – Julianne! – She’s convulsing pretty bad. | -朱利安 -她抽搐得很厉害 |
[05:29] | Send help quick. | 快点派人过来 |
[05:30] | I’m gonna get them out of here. | 我带他们出去 |
[05:31] | Hey, hey, hey! Julianne! | 朱利安 |
[05:33] | Julianne, stay with me. | 朱利安 清醒一点 |
[05:34] | Stay with me, Julianne! | 坚持住 朱利安 |
[05:40] | She stole our money to buy her fix. | 她偷了我们的钱去买毒品 |
[05:43] | Looks like she was trying to get high | 看起来她是想在孩子回来之前 |
[05:43] | before her kids got home. | 先嗨一把 |
[05:45] | We found a straight razor and a white powder substance. | 我们发现了一把刮胡刀还有白色粉末 |
[05:47] | Field tested for Oxy. | 现场检测到了羟考酮 |
[05:48] | She probably snorted it. | 她可能是用鼻吸的 |
[05:49] | We tried like hell, we couldn’t revive her. | 我们很努力了 没办法救回她 |
[05:51] | We’ll crack off a vice report on your attempt to buy. | 你们试图买毒品的报告我们会压下来 |
[05:54] | Dump her phone. | 把她的电话丢掉 |
[05:55] | She must have reached out to her supplier. | 她肯定联络了她的供货商 |
[05:57] | – All right. – Hello, Hank. | -好 -你好 汉克 |
[05:59] | Hey, Denny. | 你好 丹尼 |
[06:01] | So he called you, too? | 他也联系你了吗 |
[06:03] | He? Just here working a case. | 他 我是来查案子的 |
[06:06] | Good. Now you own it. | 好吧 那就归你了 |
[06:08] | I’m not following. | 我没有明白 |
[06:10] | The victim in the case is Julianne Wells. | 本案的死者名叫朱利安·威尔斯 |
[06:11] | Daughter of the Honorable Judge Wells. | 威尔斯法官的女儿 |
[06:15] | Tommy Wells? | 汤米·威尔斯 |
[06:17] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:20] | Daughter of a white judge. | 一名白人法官的女儿 |
[06:22] | The opioid crisis is finally going to hit front page | 鸦片危机终于要登上 |
[06:26] | of the “Tribune.” | 《论坛报》头条了 |
[06:30] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[06:31] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[06:32] | How’d it work out with your boyfriend? | 和你男朋友怎么样了 |
[06:34] | – Not great. – Can you fix it? | -不怎么样 -能解决吗 |
[06:37] | Yeah, I think it got broke in a way | 我觉得已经发展到 |
[06:38] | you can’t really fix. | 无法解决的地步了 |
[06:40] | That sucks. | 太糟糕了 |
[06:41] | Well hey, you did right by the team. | 你为团队做出了正确的选择 |
[06:43] | You did right by Voight. That’s something, right? | 你为博伊特做出了正确的选择 这很重要 |
[06:46] | All right, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[06:47] | Julianne Hudson. | 朱利安·哈德森 |
[06:48] | Divorced, mother of two. | 离婚 有两个孩子 |
[06:49] | Been in and out of rehab for the past two years. | 这两年一直在进出戒瘾所 |
[06:51] | And you had no idea she was Judge Wells’ daughter? | 你根本不知道她是威尔斯法官的女儿吗 |
[06:54] | She’s going by Hudson. It’s her married name. | 她的姓是哈德森 这是她的夫名 |
[06:56] | We did know she’s a small-time dealer. | 我们本来不知道她还会贩毒 |
[06:57] | Two of the ODs said she hooked them up with Oxy. | 有两名吸毒过量者说是她牵线的 |
[06:59] | We were flipping her to get her supplier. | 我们本来想通过她查到她的货源 |
[07:01] | Yeah, look, I talked to my C.I.S. | 听着 我和我的线人谈过了 |
[07:02] | This move into Lincoln Park is not the cartels. | 林肯公园帮人并不是毒贩团伙 |
[07:05] | It’s a new player. | 是个新来的 |
[07:06] | Nobody on our radar or Narcotics’. | 我们和缉毒组都不知道来头 |
[07:07] | Pushing legit Oxy pills. | 售卖合法的羟考酮药物 |
[07:09] | Well, we dumped Julianne’s phone, | 我们查了朱利安的手机 |
[07:11] | and the last call she made before she OD’d | 她吸毒过量前打的最后一通电话 |
[07:13] | was to a Vance Williams for 32 seconds. | 是打给文斯·威廉 32秒 |
[07:15] | We ran muds and tolls on the 17 ODs in Lincoln Park. | 我们对林肯公园的15名吸毒过量者都进行了调查 |
[07:17] | Six of them called this guy Vance, too. | 有六人也给这个文斯打过电话 |
[07:20] | Got his, uh, social security records. | 查到了他的社保号码 |
[07:22] | Been working at the Wolcott Grill the last nine months. | 过去九个月一直在沃尔科特烧烤工作 |
[07:24] | All right, so why don’t you two go talk to him? | 好 你们俩去找他谈谈 |
[07:27] | Listen, it’s new turf, but it’s the same game. | 虽然是新人 但是套路还是一样 |
[07:29] | Bust the dealers, flip the minnows into sharks. | 找到毒贩 放长线钓大鱼 |
[07:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:33] | You know, before Tommy Wells was a judge, | 汤米·威尔斯当上法官之前 |
[07:36] | he was a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[07:37] | We were in the Academy together. | 我们一起上过警校 |
[07:39] | Good police. | 他是个好警察 |
[07:41] | Let’s do him right. | 为他讨回公道吧 |
[07:47] | Parent’s not supposed to have favorites, | 父母不该偏爱任何一个孩子 |
[07:49] | but Julianne was my favorite. | 但我就是偏爱朱利安 |
[07:52] | She loved sports. | 她喜欢运动 |
[07:54] | That’s how she hurt her knee. | 所以她伤到了膝盖 |
[07:57] | And then came the operations. | 然后就动了手术 |
[07:59] | The pain pills. | 止痛药 |
[08:02] | Spent my whole career throwing drug addicts in jail | 我这辈子把无数瘾君子关进了监狱 |
[08:05] | and my own daughter went down the rabbit hole. | 而我的女儿却也抵挡不了诱惑 |
[08:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:13] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[08:15] | I talked to Denny Woods. | 我和丹尼·伍兹聊了两句 |
[08:17] | We’re gonna pursue a narcotics induced homicide. | 我们认为是吸毒导致死亡 |
[08:21] | So if you can point us in a direction… | 如果你能给我们的调查一些方向… |
[08:23] | I really wish I could. | 我也很想 |
[08:27] | The deeper in Julianne got, the more she isolated herself. | 朱利安陷得越深 就越把自己孤立起来 |
[08:32] | It was our drug companies and our doctors | 是我们的制药公司和我们的医生 |
[08:34] | who got us hooked. | 给我们推荐的 |
[08:37] | They called it medicine. | 他们说这是药 |
[08:41] | We unleashed this monster on ourselves. | 是我们自己放出了这头怪兽 |
[08:48] | She was my little girl. | 她是我的小女儿 |
[08:54] | I lost my son a few years ago. | 我几年前失去了我的儿子 |
[08:59] | Pain doesn’t go away. | 痛苦不会消失 |
[09:03] | There is some consolation when justice is done. | 当最终得到正义时 会感到些许宽慰 |
[09:08] | Makes the hole a little shallower. | 会让内心的空洞浅一点 |
[09:12] | We’re gonna do everything we can. | 我们会尽我们所能 |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:17] | All right. | 好 |
[09:20] | Italian Pino grigio here. | 这是意大利皮诺 |
[09:23] | – Okay. – Crisp, dry. | -好吧 -清新可口 |
[09:25] | A lot of lemon and lime. | 柠檬酸橙味 |
[09:27] | Even some green apple in the finish. | 余味还有点青苹果味 |
[09:30] | I think you’re gonna like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[09:33] | I do. You know your stuff, Vance. | 没错 你很不错嘛 文斯 |
[09:34] | – How long you worked here? – Not that long. | -你在这里工作多久了 -没多久 |
[09:36] | And you’ve already made a name for yourself. | 你已经小有名气了 |
[09:38] | I hear that you are the man to see. | 听说来找你就行了 |
[09:41] | Sorry, tell me your name again? | 不好意思 你叫什么来着 |
[09:42] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[09:45] | So, what do you want, Diana? | 你想要什么 戴安娜 |
[09:48] | I want to have fun. | 我想找点乐子 |
[09:49] | And I want to help other people have fun. | 我想帮别人也找点乐子 |
[09:52] | See, I work at a tennis club. | 我在一个网球俱乐部工作 |
[09:53] | There’s a lot of women. A lot of free time. | 有很多女人 很多空暇时间 |
[09:55] | Not a lot of supervision. | 没什么人盯着 |
[09:57] | Virgin territory, Vance. Without the virgins. | 处女地啊 文斯 只不过没有处女 |
[10:00] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[10:02] | They wanna party. They don’t like the needles. | 她们想开派对 但不想搞针筒什么的 |
[10:05] | Do you like to party? | 你喜欢派对吗 |
[10:07] | I do. But… | 喜欢 但是 |
[10:11] | Do you know where I can get some Oxy? | 你知道我在哪里能搞到点羟考酮吗 |
[10:15] | So, after that thing with the judge’s daughter– | 法官女儿出事后… |
[10:17] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[10:17] | Suppliers are gonna be laying low. | 供货商会很低调 |
[10:19] | – But… – Okay. | -不过 -好的 |
[10:20] | I have a recreational stash. | 我藏了点备用 |
[10:23] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[10:25] | I’ll be free in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后下班 会有时间 |
[10:27] | Actually, you won’t be. | 其实吧 不会了 |
[10:31] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警察 |
[10:34] | – Bitch. – Hey. | -臭婊子 -注意点 |
[10:36] | – You good, Kim? – I’m fine. | -你还好吧 金 -没事 |
[10:43] | Know her? | 认识她吗 |
[10:45] | I may have seen her at the bar. | 我可能在酒吧见过她 |
[10:46] | ‘Cause your manager saw you talking to Julianne yesterday. | 因为你们老板说昨天才看见你和朱利安说话 |
[10:50] | After which, she snorted 600 milligrams of OxyContin. | 然后她就吸了600毫克的羟考酮 |
[10:54] | That’s a bummer, but that’s not on me. | 算我倒霉 但不能怨我 |
[10:56] | ‘Cause your recreational stash, | 因为你的备用货 |
[10:59] | same pills that killed Julianne. | 和杀死朱利安的药片是一样的 |
[11:01] | – I want a lawyer. – You from Chicago? | -我要见律师 -你是本地人吗 |
[11:04] | What’s that got to do with it? | 跟这个有什么关系 |
[11:05] | – Are you from Chicago? – Yeah, Wilmette. | -你是芝加哥人吗 -是 威尔米特的 |
[11:08] | So then you know how this city works. | 那你应该知道这里是怎么办事的 |
[11:11] | I mean, this–this is the daughter of a judge. | 这可是法官的女儿 |
[11:14] | So, someone’s gonna pay for this, right? | 肯定要有人付出代价 是不是 |
[11:17] | I mean, if I were you, | 换了我是你 |
[11:19] | I’d wanna put it on my supplier. | 我宁可让我的上线来顶锅 |
[11:21] | But if you wanna protect him, | 不过 如果你想保护他 |
[11:24] | I’m happy to go with you. | 我也很乐意抓你 |
[11:26] | And that means you’ll take the full ride | 这就意味着所有责任都是你来担 |
[11:28] | for the homicide charge. | 整个谋杀罪名 |
[11:31] | You know, I kinda hope he eats it. | 我倒有点希望他把这罪名顶了 |
[11:34] | ‘Cause this means we get to go home early. | 这样我们就能早点下班了 |
[11:36] | So, who’s your supplier? | 所以 你的上线是谁 |
[11:42] | Last chance, Vance. | 最后机会 文斯 |
[11:49] | – Let’s go. – I want a deal. | -我们走 -我要交易 |
[11:55] | And in return for his cooperation, | 他合作的条件 |
[11:57] | aside from his immediate release, | 除立即释放之外 |
[11:59] | my client wants full immunity. | 我的委托人还要完全豁免权 |
[12:01] | Sergeant, we got him on Intent to Distribute, | 警长 他意图贩毒是有证据的 |
[12:03] | selling to an undercover police officer, | 他卖给了一名卧底警探 |
[12:04] | and you want to release him? | 而你还想释放他 |
[12:06] | Just long enough to smoke out his source. | 只要能把他的上线引出来就行 |
[12:08] | He’ll have a tracker on. | 我们会追踪他的 |
[12:10] | There’s no way I can agree to that. | 我不可能同意的 |
[12:17] | Your Honor, we are all so sorry for your loss. | 法官阁下 请您节哀 |
[12:21] | I heard you were here. | 我听说你来了 |
[12:26] | Are you guys making a deal with my daughter’s killer? | 你们要和杀我女儿的凶手做交易 |
[12:28] | I haven’t signed off on it. | 我还没有签字 |
[12:29] | Just so you know, I’m not a killer, okay? | 跟您说 我没杀人 |
[12:31] | Your daughter was a junkie, | 您女儿是个瘾君子 |
[12:33] | and whether it was me or somebody else, | 不论是我还是别人 |
[12:34] | she was gonna find her pills. | 她总会找到毒品的 |
[12:40] | This opioid addiction is destroying our country. | 这种阿片类毒品正在毁掉我们的国家 |
[12:44] | So, if we have to make some unsavory deals… | 所以如果非要做这种可耻的交易 |
[12:51] | So be it. | 那也只能这样了 |
[13:01] | 24 hours, partial immunity. | 24小时 部分豁免权 |
[13:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:04] | You set up that meeting tonight. | 你今晚就把他约出来 |
[13:06] | Or this deal is off the table. You understand? | 不然这个交易作废 明白了吗 |
[13:14] | Still no sign of Frank Barrett. | 还是没有弗兰克·巴雷特的踪影 |
[13:16] | Vance and his supplier decided not to show up. | 看来文斯和他的供应商决定不露面了 |
[13:18] | Well, we just got here, but according to the tracker, | 我们刚到 不过根据追踪器 |
[13:19] | Vance is still inside his house. | 文斯还在他的房子里 |
[13:21] | All right, come on. | 好吧 我们走 |
[13:23] | Kev, you take the front. We’ll take the back. | 凯文 你走前门 我们走后门 |
[13:26] | Got it. | 明白 |
[13:41] | Antonio? | 安东尼奥 |
[13:42] | Back door. | 后门 |
[13:49] | – Door. – Got it. | -开门 -明白 |
[13:51] | Moving. | 行动 |
[14:05] | – Body. – Got it. | -有尸体 -收到 |
[14:12] | Hey, Kev, we found Vance. | 凯文 我们找到文斯了 |
[14:15] | It’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[14:22] | Forced entry to the rear. | 从后门强行闯入 |
[14:24] | House wasn’t tossed. | 房子没被翻动 |
[14:25] | M.E. puts time of death at 11:30. | 法医断定死亡时间为11点半 |
[14:27] | Single gun shot. | 开了一枪 |
[14:28] | Talking to the neighbors. Nothing so far. | 和邻居谈了 还没有线索 |
[14:30] | Any intel on Vance’s supplier? | 文斯的供货商有线索吗 |
[14:32] | No, just what he told us. | 没 只有他说的那些 |
[14:33] | Frank Barrett. We’re looking into it. | 弗兰克·巴雷特 我们在查 |
[14:35] | So, all crime techs found was one shoe print. | 鉴证科找到了一个鞋印 |
[14:37] | It’s a size 11. | 是11号的 |
[14:38] | Victim was a size nine. So it could be the killer. | 被害人穿9号 所以可能是凶手的鞋 |
[14:40] | But it could also be the FedEx guy. | 不过也有可能是送快递的 |
[14:43] | All right, get a cast. | 好吧 做个倒模 |
[14:44] | – Put it into evidence. – Yep. | -取证归档 -好的 |
[14:48] | Got a kill shot to the head. | 头部一枪致死 |
[14:49] | Close range, no struggle. | 近距离开枪 没有打斗 |
[14:52] | This was an execution. | 这是处决 |
[14:53] | Spoke to the crime techs. There’s no prints. | 问过鉴证科了 没有指纹 |
[14:55] | So the guy was a professional. | 所以这个杀手还挺专业 |
[14:57] | Bullet? | 子弹呢 |
[14:58] | I’ll get it over to ballistics. | 我会送去做弹道检测的 |
[14:59] | All right, check the neighborhood | 好 去问问邻居 |
[15:00] | – for security cameras, will you? – Yeah. | -找找安保录像吧 -行 |
[15:02] | – Hey, boss? – Yeah. | -老大 -怎么了 |
[15:03] | Okay, I’m looking in the closet, | 我在搜他的柜子 |
[15:04] | And there’s at least 15 to 20K | 找到了至少一两万块钱 |
[15:06] | in a shoe box on the floor in there. | 藏在这边地板上的鞋盒子里 |
[15:08] | – Give me a minute. – Yeah. | -让我看看 -好 |
[15:22] | You want us to voucher it for you? | 要我们送去入库吗 |
[15:23] | No, I’ll take care of it. | 不用 我来办就行 |
[15:24] | Honestly, Boss, I can handle it. | 真的老大 我去办就行 |
[15:25] | Sarge, we found something. | 警长 有发现了 |
[15:30] | – What’s up? – This was in the fire pit. | -怎么了 -这是在壁炉里找到的 |
[15:32] | – Is that prescription bottles? – Yeah. | -是处方药瓶吗 -是 |
[15:33] | There’s a bunch of them. Looks like he torched them. | 还有不少 看来他把它们都烧了 |
[15:35] | But you can still make out bits of the label. | 不过标签还是能看出一点来 |
[15:37] | OxyContin. | 羟考酮 |
[15:38] | And they all look like they were written by the same guy. | 而且这些看上去好像都是一个人开的 |
[15:40] | A Dr. Lewis Macy. | 一个叫里维斯·梅西的医生 |
[15:41] | Get them over to the lab. | 把它们送去化验室 |
[15:42] | See if you can find some more names | 看看能不能查到更多人 |
[15:43] | and go talk to this Lewis Macy. | 去找这个里维斯·梅西聊一聊 |
[15:52] | Kim Kelly. Laura Henderson. | 金·凯利 劳拉·亨德森 |
[15:53] | Are those patients of yours? | 这些人是你的病人吗 |
[15:56] | Don’t ring a bell. | 我不记得他们 |
[15:58] | Hey, do you write a lot of pain prescriptions? | 你会开很多止痛处方药吗 |
[16:00] | – Opioids? – Oh, gosh, no. | -阿片类什么的 -当然不 |
[16:02] | I call those slippery slopes. | 我把这些东西叫做陷阱 |
[16:04] | One pill can take you right to the bottom. | 一片药就能让你永世不得翻身 |
[16:07] | Maybe you can help explain why we found Oxy prescriptions | 也许你可以帮我们解释一下为什么这些病人的 |
[16:09] | for these patients written in your name. | 羟考酮处方药都是你开的 |
[16:11] | That’s an easy one. | 这个简单 |
[16:12] | My office was broken into six months ago. | 我的办公室半年前遭了小偷 |
[16:15] | They stole my computer, petty cash, | 他们偷走了我的电脑 零钱 |
[16:17] | and my prescription pads. | 还有处方单 |
[16:20] | You reported this? | 你上报了吗 |
[16:21] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[16:22] | A couple of your brothers in blue came to investigate. | 是几个穿蓝色制服的警察来做的调查 |
[16:25] | Apparently other doctors in this city got robbed, too. | 显然这城里还有别的医生也遭了盗匪 |
[16:28] | This is a real shame, the times we live in. | 我们生活的这个年代可真是不太平 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:32] | Do you know a guy named Frank Barrett? | 你认识一个叫弗兰克·巴雷特的人吗 |
[16:35] | I don’t. | 不认识 |
[16:36] | – Doctor? – Ah, now if you’ll excuse me, | -医生 -不好意思 |
[16:39] | I do have patients waiting. | 我还有病人在等我 |
[16:40] | Is there anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[16:43] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢了 |
[16:45] | Dr. Lewis Macy. Family doctor. | 里维斯·梅西医生 家庭医生 |
[16:49] | Two kids in high school. | 有两个孩子在上高中 |
[16:50] | Divorce, no priors. | 离异 没有前科 |
[16:51] | And no apparent connection to our DOA Vance Williams. | 与死者文斯·威廉也没有明显关联 |
[16:54] | No phone calls. No E-mails. | 二者未通过电话和邮件 |
[16:55] | These two never crossed path electronically. | 这两个人从未在电子设备上有过任何交集 |
[16:57] | And I talked to robbery. | 我问过抢劫组了 |
[16:58] | Dr. Macy did file a burglary report. | 梅西医生确实上报过抢劫案 |
[17:00] | And his alibi for the night of Vance’s murder checks out. | 文斯被杀当晚他的不在场证明也没有问题 |
[17:02] | It was Parent Night at Webster Prep. | 那天晚上在韦伯斯特预科学校有家长之夜 |
[17:04] | And he’s a size nine. | 还有他穿九码的鞋 |
[17:05] | Not a match for the shoe print we found at the crime scene. | 和我们在案发现场发现的鞋印不相符 |
[17:07] | Still, I wanna get a sneak and peek | 不过我还是想看看这位医生的 |
[17:09] | on the doctor’s finances. | 经济状况 |
[17:10] | What about this Frank Barrett guy? | 那个叫弗兰克·巴雷特的人呢 |
[17:11] | There’s eight Frank Barretts in Chicago, Sarge. | 芝加哥总共有八个叫这名的 警长 |
[17:13] | But my money is on the one who runs this bar called Blazes. | 不过我猜肯定是那家叫烈火的酒吧的老板 |
[17:16] | That’s where Vance Williams used to work. | 文斯·威廉以前在那里工作 |
[17:18] | And two of the names we found on the prescription bottles | 我们在处方药瓶上找到的其他两个人 |
[17:20] | have one thing in common. | 也有一个共同点 |
[17:21] | They both used to work at Blazes. | 他们以前都曾在烈火酒吧工作 |
[17:23] | All right, so let’s get some dirt on him, | 好 那我们就去抓他个把柄 |
[17:24] | then scoop him up. | 把他抓起来 |
[17:29] | Frank Barrett? | 你是弗兰克·巴雷特吗 |
[17:31] | – Do I know you? – Chicago PD. | -我认识你们吗 -芝加哥警署 |
[17:33] | We wanted to talk to you about one of your employees, | 我们想和你聊聊你的一位员工 |
[17:35] | Vance Williams. | 文斯·威廉 |
[17:36] | Oh, yeah. He’s a former employee. | 他现在不在我这儿干了 |
[17:38] | My manager told me what happened to him last night. | 我的经理跟我说了他发生了什么事 |
[17:40] | This freaking city, huh? | 这个城市可真是不太平啊 |
[17:41] | Do you have any idea who killed him? | 你知不知道是谁杀的他 |
[17:43] | No idea, he’s just some guy who used to work for me. | 不知道 他不过是曾经在我手下干活而已 |
[17:45] | So, Vance was pushing illegal opiods. | 文斯在倒卖非法阿片类药物 |
[17:47] | We also know some other people in the ring, | 我们也知道其他牵涉其中的人 |
[17:49] | and the one thing they all have in common– | 他们都有一个共同点 |
[17:51] | They’ve all worked for you. | 就是都在你手下干过活 |
[17:51] | Oh, you think that I got something to do with this? | 你是觉得我和这件事有关 |
[17:53] | You are the boss, right? | 你是老板不是吗 |
[17:55] | It’s not a church, man. It’s a bar. | 这又不是教堂 这只是一酒吧 |
[17:57] | Yeah. Where were you last night? | 是啊 你昨晚在哪里 |
[18:00] | I was at my bar. | 在我的酒吧里 |
[18:01] | Till close. | 一直到关门 |
[18:03] | Look, it’s tragic what happened to Vance, | 听着 文斯发生的事是个悲剧 |
[18:05] | but I had nothing to do with it. | 但那和我没有关系 |
[18:07] | So if you guys are done fishing here, | 如果你们问够了的话 |
[18:09] | you’ll excuse me. I have to get to work. | 我就先走了 我还得去上班 |
[18:13] | That’s a nice ride for a bartender. | 一个酒保竟然能开这么好的车 |
[18:15] | Bar owner. | 是酒吧老板 |
[18:17] | A man can make a good living selling booze in Chicago. | 在芝加哥卖酒还是挺挣钱的 |
[18:24] | Why don’t we take a ride to the bar? | 不如我们也去一趟酒吧吧 |
[18:25] | – Check out his alibi? – Mmm-hmm. | -查查他的不在场证明 -好 |
[18:29] | All right, what have you got? | 查到什么了 |
[18:30] | We have the Trap and Trace on Barrett’s phone. | 我们在巴雷特的手机上安装了捕获追踪装置 |
[18:32] | Like we hoped, Barrett made a phone call | 如我们所想 巴雷特刚和 |
[18:33] | 30 seconds after he talked to Halstead and Upton. | 霍斯特德和厄普顿说完话之后就打了电话 |
[18:35] | Yeah, it’s definitely a Chicago number, | 号码绝对是芝加哥的 |
[18:37] | but you’re not gonna believe who it belongs to. | 但你们绝对不会相信这个号码是谁的 |
[18:45] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[18:50] | Mind if we come in? | 介意我们进来吗 |
[18:52] | All right, come on. Over here. | 快过来 这边 |
[18:54] | – What do you want? – Where is he? | -你们想干什么 -他在哪里 |
[18:56] | – Who, what? – Hey, look at me. | -谁 什么 -看着我 |
[18:58] | – Where is he? – Antonio? | -他在哪里 -安东尼奥 |
[19:03] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[19:04] | Sit down. We have the same question. | 坐下 我正好也想问你 |
[19:06] | You just got a call from Frank Barrett. | 弗兰克·巴雷特刚刚给你打过电话 |
[19:10] | Yeah. Frank’s my cousin. | 对啊 弗兰克是我表弟 |
[19:17] | The Vance Williams evidence folder. | 文斯·威廉案的证据文件夹 |
[19:20] | I’m doing the case report. | 我要做案件报告 |
[19:21] | I wanna double-check evidence, | 我想再检查一遍证据 |
[19:23] | cross reference to make sure I don’t leave anything out. | 做做对照 好确保我没漏掉什么 |
[19:25] | Like a real detective. | 这么专业啊 |
[19:27] | Was there any money vouchered into evidence? | 有没有什么金钱收据被收入了证据 |
[19:29] | – Is there any listed there? – No. | -里面有列吗 -没有 |
[19:31] | There’s your answer. | 那不就得了 |
[19:33] | Why am I here? I didn’t do anything. | 为什么带我过来 我什么都没做 |
[19:35] | Don’t worry, baby. It’s all a mistake. | 别担心 宝贝 都是误会 |
[19:37] | Both interview rooms clear? | 两间审讯室都空着吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah, we just put in fresh linens. | 是的 我们刚把新的亚麻布放进去 |
[19:41] | All right, her in one, Doc in two. | 好的 她进一号 医生进二号 |
[19:42] | Wait, is there any way we can do this together? | 等等 我们能不能一起做笔录 |
[19:44] | That’s not how this works. | 不能这么操作 |
[19:45] | Can’t you do something? | 你不能想想办法吗 |
[19:48] | – I’m on the case report. – Good. | -我在做案件报告 -好 |
[20:10] | You want us to voucher it for you? | 要我们送去入库吗 |
[20:15] | No,I’ll take care of it. | 不用 我来办就行 |
[20:16] | Honestly, Boss, I can handle it. | 真的老大 我去办就行 |
[20:30] | Now help me out here, Doc. | 帮帮忙 医生 |
[20:32] | Just trying to fit some pieces together. | 我只想搞清楚事情的来龙去脉 |
[20:34] | So Frank Barrett is your cousin? | 所以弗兰克·巴雷特是你表兄弟 |
[20:35] | Yeah, that’s right. On my mother’s side. | 是的 我妈妈那边的亲戚 |
[20:37] | And Andrea Scott is your girlfriend? | 安德瑞·斯科特是你女朋友 |
[20:40] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好的 |
[20:41] | She was pretty out of it. Is she doing opioids? | 她很不在状态啊 她在服用阿片类药物吗 |
[20:43] | No, she has a legal prescription for medical marijuana. | 不是 她有医用大麻的合法处方 |
[20:46] | – You write it for her? – It’s for her migraines. | -你帮她开的吗 -用来治她的偏头痛 |
[20:48] | Oh, got it. | 懂了 |
[20:51] | Okay, so you and cousin Frank | 所以你和表弟弗兰克 |
[20:52] | are partners in an illegal opioid business. | 是合法阿片类药物的生意搭档 |
[20:55] | No, I already told you somebody stole | 不是 我已经跟你们说过有人偷了 |
[20:57] | – my prescription pads. – Stop. | -我的处方笺 -停 |
[20:59] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[20:59] | You said you didn’t know who Frank Barrett was. | 你说你不知道弗兰克·巴雷特是谁 |
[21:01] | I was nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[21:02] | I didn’t wanna say anything against my cousin. | 我不想说什么对我表弟不利的话 |
[21:04] | But he’s not a drug pusher, I’ll tell you that much. | 但他没有贩毒 我只能这么说 |
[21:06] | All right, listen. This mild-mannered doctor shtick? | 行了 玩这种良家医生的把戏 |
[21:09] | You’re gonna have to come off it. | 你还是算了把 |
[21:11] | What’re you– | 你在说… |
[21:12] | Because you’re connected to two murders. | 因为你跟两件谋杀案有关 |
[21:14] | And you wrote the fraudulent scripts | 你写错了处方 |
[21:16] | that killed the daughter of Judge Wells. | 害死了威尔斯法官的女儿 |
[21:19] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[21:19] | And either you or your cousin shot Vance Williams. | 要么是你 要么是你表弟杀了文斯·威廉 |
[21:24] | I have no idea who this man is. | 我真的不知道这个人是谁 |
[21:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:27] | ‘Cause we found Oxy at his place | 因为我们在他家发现了 |
[21:28] | from prescriptions that you wrote. | 用你写的处方买到的羟考酮 |
[21:32] | Now, I think your cousin got you into all this. | 我觉得是你表弟拖你下水的 |
[21:35] | If you wanna get out of it, hey… | 如果你想自保 |
[21:39] | You gotta give us your cousin. | 你得帮我们抓你表弟 |
[21:40] | Wait, I’m not following. | 等等 我没明白 |
[21:41] | We need you to wear a wire. | 我们需要你带窃听器 |
[21:43] | Get Barrett to talk about his opioid dealings. | 让巴雷特说出他的阿片生意 |
[21:45] | I’m sorry, I could never do that. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[21:46] | All right, fine. You’ll take the full ride alone. | 好吧 那你就只能一个人扛了 |
[21:48] | That’s crazy. | 怎么可以这样 |
[21:49] | Like I said, they stole my prescription pads. | 我说了 他们偷了我的处方笺 |
[21:51] | You really gonna hang onto that? | 你真要坚持这么说吗 |
[21:52] | – I’m telling you the truth. – We’re done here. | -我说的是事实 -我们问完了 |
[21:54] | Start with how you know Lewis. | 从你怎么认识里维斯说起 |
[21:56] | I, uh, I met Lewis at a club. | 我 我在夜店认识的里维斯 |
[21:59] | And then one thing led to another. | 然后顺理成章 |
[22:02] | The age difference didn’t deter you? | 你不介意年龄差吗 |
[22:05] | I guess I still have daddy issues. | 我可能还是有恋父情结 |
[22:07] | You have a prior for solicitation. | 你有教唆未遂的前科 |
[22:09] | That’s not what this is. | 不是这样的 |
[22:11] | – I like him. – That’s great. | -我喜欢他 -好 |
[22:12] | What’s your relationship with Frank Barrett? | 你跟弗兰克·巴雷特是什么关系 |
[22:14] | I only met him a few times. | 我只见过他几次 |
[22:16] | He’s–He’s Lewis’ cousin. That’s all I know. | 他 他是里维斯的表弟 我只知道这个 |
[22:19] | How long you been using? | 你吸毒多久了 |
[22:22] | Those are old. | 这是老疤 |
[22:25] | We can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[22:26] | But we need to know how bad your habit is. | 但我们得知道你的爱好有多不好 |
[22:28] | I just take a pill or two a day. | 我只是一天吃一两片药 |
[22:30] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[22:31] | Please, I–I don’t know anything else. | 拜托 我 其它的我什么都不知道 |
[22:34] | Andrea, I think you do know something. | 安德瑞 我觉得你知道 |
[22:36] | And the sooner you tell us what you know, | 你越早告诉我们你知道的事 |
[22:38] | the sooner you can go. | 就可以越早离开这里 |
[22:40] | Lewis… he was acting strange today. | 里维斯 今天有点奇怪 |
[22:44] | – Did he say why? – No. | -他说为什么了吗 -没有 |
[22:45] | But when he got the call, I knew that it was from Frank. | 但他一接到那通电话 我就知道是弗兰克 |
[22:48] | And then Lewis told him | 然后里维斯跟他说 |
[22:49] | that the police were asking him questions, too. | 警察也在问他问题 |
[22:51] | And then he started freaking out. | 然后他就开始慌了 |
[22:52] | And then the cops came. | 然后警察就来了 |
[22:56] | So Barrett got prescriptions from Dr. Macy. | 所以巴雷特从梅西医生那里拿处方 |
[22:59] | Then he gave them to Vance. | 然后他给了文斯 |
[23:00] | Vance got the runners, distributed the pills. | 文斯找人分销药物 |
[23:02] | Barrett sealed himself off. | 巴雷特把自己排除在外了 |
[23:04] | Now, without Vance, | 现在 没有文斯 |
[23:05] | the only way to Barrett is through Macy. | 唯一能拿下巴雷特的办法就是通过梅西 |
[23:07] | And he’s not talking. | 他什么都不说 |
[23:08] | All right, what about Andrea? | 好吧 那安德瑞呢 |
[23:10] | Well, we dumped Andrea’s phone. | 我们查了安德瑞的电话 |
[23:11] | And right now, there’s no obvious connection to her and Barrett. | 目前没有她和巴雷特的直接联系 |
[23:13] | What we do know is she has a serious habit. | 我们确切知道的是她有瘾 |
[23:15] | She’s gonna be sweating it out in lock-up, | 把她关起来的话她肯定很难熬 |
[23:17] | looking for a fix. | 想要过把瘾 |
[23:18] | That explains the Oxy we found at Macy’s apartment. | 那就能解释梅西家的羟考酮了 |
[23:20] | Yeah, you know what else we found? | 是的 你知道我们还发现了什么吗 |
[23:22] | Love notes from the doctor. Post-It notes. | 医生的情书 便利贴情书 |
[23:24] | “Andrea, you’re every pleasure I’ve ever imagined.” | “安德瑞 你是我所能想象到的所有欢愉” |
[23:27] | “No matter how much we’re together, | “无论我们在一起多久 |
[23:28] | I can never get enough of you.” | 我都不能满足” |
[23:29] | Then that’s it. We got him. | 那够了 我们找到重点了 |
[23:31] | The doctor’s in love. | 医生恋爱了 |
[23:32] | And we use her to make him flip. | 我们可以利用她让他供认 |
[23:35] | This is where he’s vulnerable. | 这是他的弱点 |
[23:36] | We squeeze as tight as we can. | 我们尽可能地利用 |
[23:38] | Cut Andrea loose. Keep eyes on her. | 把安德瑞放了 监视她 |
[23:40] | Find something actionable. | 找到切实可用的东西 |
[23:51] | You know, I’ve been waiting for your call. | 我一直在等你的电话 |
[23:53] | Are you kidding me right now? You’re gonna talk to me here? | 开玩笑吗 要在这里和我说吗 |
[23:55] | You know, according to my timepiece, | 我看了看表 |
[23:57] | you’ve got about four hours left. | 你还剩4个小时 |
[23:59] | Yeah, well I’ve been busy. | 我一直都很忙 |
[24:01] | You plant that seed I gave you? | 给你的钱 放在那里了吗 |
[24:03] | No, all right? It’s not easy to plant 20K, okay? | 没有 把2万块放在那里太不容易了 |
[24:07] | There’s too many eyes. | 太多人在看着 |
[24:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:14] | remove your glasses when you talk to me. | 和我说话时摘下墨镜 |
[24:21] | Sweet Jesus, he took it, didn’t he? | 天呐 他把钱拿了 是吗 |
[24:23] | – No, that’s not what happened. – Don’t you lie to me. | -不 没有 -别骗我 |
[24:25] | – I’m not lying to you. – Then where’s the money? | -我没骗你 -那钱在哪里 |
[24:28] | I need more time, all right? | 我需要更多时间 好吗 |
[24:30] | I need more time to plant it. | 我需要更多时间去放 |
[24:32] | I’m waiting for another chance. | 我在等另一个机会 |
[24:33] | I think the harpoon is already in the whale. | 我觉得鱼已经被叉上了 |
[24:37] | Time is ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[24:38] | 6:00 p.m. Tomorrow, you bring me the cash, | 明天6点 你要么把钱带来 |
[24:41] | or proof that Voight took it. | 要么把博伊特拿走的证据给我 |
[24:43] | We’re done. | 说完了 |
[25:15] | No! | 不 |
[25:16] | Please, please! | 求你了 |
[25:23] | – Hey, Jen. – Hey. | -珍 -嗨 |
[25:24] | Hey, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[25:26] | – Hey, I got you the white wine. – Thank you. | -给你点了白葡萄酒 -谢谢 |
[25:30] | Glad you called. I wasn’t expecting to hear from you. | 很高兴你打来 没想到会有你的消息 |
[25:34] | yeah, you know what? I didn’t actually call about that. | 知道吗 打给你不是为了那事 |
[25:37] | I need some advice. | 我需要些建议 |
[25:38] | Sure. Are you in trouble? | 没问题 有麻烦了吗 |
[25:40] | Well, I’ve got this friend. | 我有个朋友 |
[25:42] | Who’s also a cop. | 也是个警察 |
[25:43] | And, uh, his sister got a DUI. | 他妹妹醉驾 |
[25:45] | And her son was in the car. | 妹妹的儿子当时也在车上 |
[25:47] | Gonna be a mess. | 惹上了事 |
[25:48] | And my friend, he took care of it. | 我朋友搞定了这事 |
[25:50] | The problem is, a white shirt– | 问题是 上面的人 |
[25:52] | he found out about it. | 发现了这事 |
[25:53] | And now my friend’s getting all jammed up. | 现在朋友一团糟 |
[25:55] | I’m just wondering what kind of punishment | 我想知道 他面临的 |
[25:57] | he might be looking at. | 会是怎样的刑罚 |
[25:58] | Well, falsifying a report is a Rule 14 violation. | 伪造报告违反了第14条法案 |
[26:00] | It’s a straight felony. | 肯定是重罪 |
[26:03] | Plus with a white shirt gunning for him, | 而且还有上面的人指认他 |
[26:05] | I’d say your friend is looking at five years in prison. | 你的朋友会面临5年的监禁 |
[26:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:11] | Ouch. | 好严厉 |
[26:13] | It’s the new world of reform. | 这是一个改造过的新世界 |
[26:16] | Everybody wants to bury a cop. | 每个人都想让警察完蛋 |
[26:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:27] | We arrested your girlfriend. | 我们逮捕了你的女朋友 |
[26:28] | She was buying heroin on the west side. | 她在西区买海洛因 |
[26:30] | She’s been trying to wean herself off. | 她很努力在戒毒 |
[26:32] | She just needs to go back to rehab. | 她只需要回戒毒所 |
[26:33] | Well, you can make that happen | 如果你开始合作 |
[26:35] | if you start cooperating. | 那是没问题的 |
[26:39] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[26:40] | Your cousin is a drug pusher. | 你表弟是个经销毒品的 |
[26:43] | He killed one man we know of, | 他谋杀了我们知道的一个人 |
[26:45] | and he’s extorting you. | 还在勒索你 |
[26:46] | Now, you can save him, | 现在 你可以保他 |
[26:48] | or you can save her. | 或者你女朋友 |
[26:52] | When I met Andrea, | 遇到安德瑞 |
[26:52] | that’s when I came back to life. | 让我活了过来 |
[26:56] | For the first time I was finally doing something for me. | 我总算是第一次为自己做了些什么 |
[27:00] | And then on top of everything else, | 但最紧要的是 |
[27:01] | I had a divorce to pay for. | 我得支付离婚费用 |
[27:02] | Okay, so you reached out to your cousin Frank, yeah? | 所以你去找了表弟弗兰克 对吗 |
[27:08] | Frank always told me if I ever needed anything… | 弗兰克总说需要什么的时候找他 |
[27:12] | I couldn’t pay the loan back. | 我还不起贷款 |
[27:15] | That is when he asked for the prescriptions. | 所以他才要我写处方 |
[27:18] | Then I didn’t know how to get out. | 接着我就没办法抽身了 |
[27:24] | What about Andrea? | 安德瑞会怎样 |
[27:25] | Listen, you give us Frank, | 你把弗兰克交给我们 |
[27:28] | Andrea walks. You have my word. | 安德瑞就没事了 我保证 |
[27:32] | One day, I’m gonna have this darn monkey off my back, | 总有一天 我会摆脱这个负担 |
[27:35] | and Andrea and I are gonna be together. | 安德瑞和我会在一起 |
[27:41] | This is a transmitting device. | 这是一个传输设备 |
[27:43] | Works like a regular phone. | 和普通电话一样 |
[27:44] | You can still receive calls. | 还可以接电话 |
[27:45] | You press this button twice, you’re ready to rock. | 按这个按钮两次 就可以用了 |
[27:50] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道能否做到 |
[27:53] | Frank is my family. | 弗兰克是我的家人 |
[27:56] | We grew up together, | 我们一起长大 |
[27:56] | and now I’m gonna stab him in the back. | 现在我要背后捅他一刀 |
[27:59] | No, no, this isn’t who I am. | 不 我不是这样的人 |
[28:04] | You know who you are. | 你知道你自己的 |
[28:05] | You’re a guy with no good options. | 你是一个做错了选择的人 |
[28:08] | So you gotta deal with it. | 所以你得接受 |
[28:11] | What I did was wrong. This is also wrong. | 我是做错了 可这样也是错的 |
[28:15] | Yeah, well, sometimes two wrongs make a right. | 有的时候负负得正 |
[28:22] | Press this button twice. | 按这个按钮两次 |
[28:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:40] | Let me know when you got eyes on the doctor. | 看到医生的时候说一声 |
[28:46] | Yeah, we got him. He’s by the bench. | 看到了 在长凳边上 |
[28:50] | Got eyes on Barrett, too. | 还看到巴雷特了 |
[28:51] | Black jacket, blue jeans. | 穿了黑外套 蓝色牛仔裤 |
[28:52] | He’s approaching right now. | 现在走过来了 |
[28:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:04] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[29:06] | Why’d you wanna meet here? | 为什么在这见面 |
[29:07] | cops have been poking around the bar. | 警察一直在外面转悠 |
[29:09] | So, what’s up? What’d you wanna talk about? | 怎么了 你想说什么 |
[29:12] | About the cops. | 关于警察 |
[29:13] | You said nothing was gonna happen. | 你说过不会有事的 |
[29:15] | Nothing has happened. | 什么事都没有 |
[29:16] | Let’s go take a walk. | 我们去走走 |
[29:18] | – Where? – Eh, we’ll just walk. Come on. | -去哪 -随便走走 来 |
[29:21] | All right, they’re on the move. | 好的 他们走了 |
[29:22] | Southeast. | 东南方向 |
[29:23] | So, what do you really want, Lewis? | 你要干什么 里维斯 |
[29:25] | Look, I’m scared they’re going to find out. | 我很怕他们找到 |
[29:27] | About what? | 找到什么 |
[29:29] | About the Oxy pills. | 找到羟考酮药 |
[29:31] | What are you talking about, huh? | 你在说什么 |
[29:33] | There’s no way that they can connect anything to us. | 他们没有办法把事情联系到我们身上的 |
[29:35] | It’s perfect. | 这是完美的 |
[29:37] | Look, all you gotta do is stick to the story. | 我们要做的就是守口如瓶 |
[29:41] | What about Vance? | 文斯呢 |
[29:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:47] | Come on. | 走 |
[29:54] | All right, hey, we got eyes. | 我们看到他们了 |
[29:56] | I want you to hang back. We don’t wanna heat this guy. | 你们退后一点 不要惊动他 |
[29:58] | Copy. | 收到 |
[29:59] | You know, that’s strange, Lewis. | 真是奇怪 里维斯 |
[30:02] | That person you’re referring to, | 你刚才提到那个人 |
[30:03] | I don’t remember telling you his name. | 我不记得告诉过你他的名字了 |
[30:05] | The police told me about Vance. | 警察告诉我了文斯 |
[30:07] | The police, huh? | 警察吗 |
[30:08] | How many times you talk to them? | 你跟他们聊了多少次了 |
[30:09] | Once, twice. | 一两次吧 |
[30:11] | Well, which one is it? Once or twice? | 到底是几次 一次还是两次 |
[30:13] | It doesn’t matter. Why did you kill him? | 不重要 你为什么杀了他 |
[30:17] | Why are you trying to get me to admit to something i didn’t do? | 你为什么要我承认我没做的事 |
[30:20] | – I just wanna know. – Huh? | -我想知道 -什么 |
[30:21] | What, did they put a wire on you? | 他们给你安窃听了吗 |
[30:22] | – No. – You got a wire? | -没有 -你有窃听吗 |
[30:23] | No, God, no. | 不 没有 |
[30:26] | We can pull him out. | 我们可以救他 |
[30:27] | Wait for my order. | 等我的命令 |
[30:29] | Did the cops flip you, Lewis? | 警察买通你了吗 里维斯 |
[30:31] | No, it’s not like that. | 不 不是的 |
[30:35] | Frank. Frank! | 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[30:38] | – Frank! – They’re going in the tunnel. | -弗兰克 -他们进入隧道了 |
[30:41] | – Frank! – Hey, listen to me. | -弗兰克 -听我说 |
[30:44] | I don’t care that we’re family. | 我不管我们是不是一家人 |
[30:46] | If you ever say anything to the cops– | 如果你跟警察交代了 |
[30:48] | Frank, what the hell are you doing? | 弗兰克 你他妈在干什么 |
[30:49] | I will shove this gun so far down your– | 我要拿这把枪打死你 |
[30:51] | Move in, now. | 现在冲进去 |
[31:04] | All right, go, man. Go, go, go. | 好的 大家上 |
[31:05] | Sarge, Macy’s down, but we got him. | 警长 梅西受伤 但是我们在了 |
[31:08] | Barrett fled out the west side of the tunnel. | 巴雷特从西边逃出了隧道 |
[31:09] | Atwater and Upton are in pursuit. | 阿特沃特和厄普顿去追了 |
[31:11] | I do not believe that they have eyes. | 但他们应该没看到他 |
[31:13] | I got eyes on Barrett. | 我看到巴雷特了 |
[31:15] | He’s at the south end of the park. | 他在公园的南边 |
[31:17] | You guys, there’s a lot of kids around. | 那里有非常多的孩子 |
[31:19] | Barrett is armed. | 巴雷特有枪 |
[31:20] | There’s too many civilians to take any chances. | 有太多的居民了 不能冒险 |
[31:22] | Apprehend without incident. | 逮捕过程中要注意安全 |
[31:25] | Hey, is that a zebra? Okay, great. | 那是一只斑马吗 好的 |
[31:30] | He’s getting on the bus. The 289. | 他上公交车了 289路 |
[31:34] | Sorry. How’s it going? | 抱歉 今天怎么样 |
[31:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:44] | Nice and easy, Frank. | 别轻举妄动 弗兰克 |
[32:55] | Well, thanks to your cousin, | 多亏了你表哥 |
[32:57] | we got you on drug trafficking, | 我们抓到你贩毒 |
[32:59] | narcotics induced homicide of Julianne Wells, | 并且因毒品杀害朱利安·威尔斯 |
[33:02] | and now the murder– or attempted murder– | 现在还有谋杀你的表哥 |
[33:04] | of your cousin. | 或者谋杀未遂 |
[33:05] | Ah, come on. The idiot grabbed the gun and it went off. | 拜托 那个傻子去抢枪 走火了 |
[33:08] | I wasn’t gonna shoot him. | 我不会打他的 |
[33:10] | Anything else you wanna say in your defense? | 你还想辩解什么吗 |
[33:12] | You know what? I think I’ll let my lawyer handle that. | 我打算让我的律师处理这件事 |
[33:14] | This is murder, bro. | 这是谋杀 兄弟 |
[33:18] | Vance was your middle man. | 文斯是你的中间人 |
[33:19] | You found out he was gonna roll. | 你发现他要溜 |
[33:22] | You killed him, too. | 你就杀了他 |
[33:23] | Look, I may have had something to do with the pills. | 我可能和毒品交易有关 |
[33:26] | But I had nothing to do with that guy’s murder. | 但是我和那个人的死一点关系都没有 |
[33:28] | We know Vance set a meeting with you. | 我们知道文斯和你约了见面 |
[33:30] | And we got your shoeprint at the scene. | 我们在现场还找到了你的鞋印 |
[33:35] | Size 11. | 11码 |
[33:39] | Yeah, I do have a size 11. | 我是有一双11码的鞋 |
[33:41] | But I also have an alibi for the night that guy was killed. | 但是那个人死的时候我有不在场证明 |
[33:44] | And we checked it. You left Blazes at seven. | 我们查了 你七点离开了烈火酒吧 |
[33:48] | That’s plenty of time to do this murder. | 有非常多的时间作案 |
[33:51] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[33:53] | I lied about being there all night. | 我整晚在那里是谎话 |
[33:56] | It’s because I was meeting a doctor. | 因为我在见一个医生 |
[33:58] | His name is Furlow. | 他叫弗洛 |
[33:59] | Dr. Daniel Furlow. | 丹尼尔·弗洛医生 |
[34:01] | I was seeing if he might wanna be in business. | 我看他是不是方便搞药 |
[34:03] | It’s not exactly something I wanted to advertise. | 我本来不想声张的 |
[34:04] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[34:07] | Where was this? | 在哪里 |
[34:08] | It was at the Ambassador Hotel. | 在大使酒店 |
[34:10] | And you can check that. | 你可以去查 |
[34:14] | What else did you lie about? | 你还撒了什么谎 |
[34:33] | So, what have you got for me? | 你拿到什么把柄了 |
[34:37] | You know, I’ve thought a lot about this situation. | 我想了很长时间 |
[34:40] | I’ve gone over all the math, | 我计算过了 |
[34:41] | all the possibilities. | 所有的可能性 |
[34:43] | And I think I came to a conclusion. | 然后我想到了一个办法 |
[34:46] | Screw you. | 去你妈的 |
[34:49] | Oh, that feels good. | 感觉真不错 |
[34:50] | Yeah, screw you. | 没错 去你妈的 |
[34:53] | You know, you must be lousy at math, | 你肯定数学不好 |
[34:54] | because you got the exact wrong answer. | 因为你的答案错误了 |
[34:56] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 是 但你知道吗 |
[34:57] | It’s the only one I can live with, so– | 只有这样我才能心安 所以 |
[34:58] | And what about your family? | 你的家人呢 |
[34:59] | Voight is my family. | 博伊特就是我的家人 |
[35:01] | That’s what you don’t seem to understand. | 你好像就是不懂这一点 |
[35:04] | They’re all my family. | 他们都是我的家人 |
[35:05] | And I’m not gonna give them up for the likes of you. | 我不会向你这种人出卖他们 |
[35:08] | Not a bridge you wanna burn, son. | 你这一步走错了 孩子 |
[35:09] | No, it is a bridge that I wanna blow the hell up. | 我觉得自己做得再对不过了 |
[35:13] | You with all your high-minded BS. | 你和你那些高尚的狗屁 |
[35:15] | Your superiority. | 你的优越感 |
[35:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[35:18] | I mean, the only reason that you wanna get Voight so bad | 你之所以这么想扳倒博伊特 |
[35:21] | is because you realize you’re not half the man he is. | 是因为你知道自己连他的一半都不如 |
[35:24] | And I’m here to tell you you never will be. | 我告诉你 你永远都不如他 |
[35:28] | Officer Ruzek… | 鲁塞克警官 |
[35:31] | Enjoy your last day as a cop. | 享受你当警察的最后一天吧 |
[35:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[35:51] | Hey, sorry for the late hour. | 抱歉这么晚过来 |
[35:53] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[35:54] | I haven’t been sleeping. | 我也睡不着 |
[35:56] | Oh, well, I do have some good news. | 我是有好消息 |
[36:00] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[36:03] | Busted Frank Barrett. | 抓到弗兰克·巴雷特了 |
[36:05] | ASA’s charging him with the drug induced homicide of Julianne. | 助理检察官要以因毒谋杀朱利安的罪名起诉他 |
[36:11] | Thank you, Hank. | 谢谢你 汉克 |
[36:14] | There’s some cold comfort in that. | 至少让我有点安慰了 |
[36:16] | I’m glad. Look at this. | 我很高兴 看这个 |
[36:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:22] | You remember that time we chased those robbery suspects | 你还记得那次我们在沃巴什街追捕那些 |
[36:24] | across Wabash, trapped them under the El tracks? | 抢劫嫌犯 然后把他们困在E1铁轨那里吗 |
[36:27] | Yeah, the inspector wrote me up | 记得 督察报告说 |
[36:29] | for not wearing my crown cap. | 我没带警帽 |
[36:33] | You still got your service revolver? | 你的配枪还有吗 |
[36:35] | Uh, no, no. | 没有了 |
[36:37] | – I lost it. – Lost it? | -丢了 -丢了 |
[36:39] | – Yeah. – Just disappeared, huh? | -对 -就那么消失了吗 |
[36:42] | Well, you know, it got put into a box, | 本来放在一个盒子里 |
[36:46] | and then one day it was gone. | 后来有一天就不见了 |
[36:51] | Well, that’s too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[36:53] | They had that special ammo for those 357s, remember? | 记得吗 那种枪用的是很特别的357子弹 |
[36:58] | – It was a long time ago. – Yeah, well… | -那是很久以前的事了 -是 |
[37:02] | The reason I think of it is we just got the ballistics back. | 我之所以想到它 是因为弹道检测结果出了 |
[37:08] | Vance Williams was killed with a .38 caliber hollow-point. | 文斯·威廉是被38口径的凹弹杀害的 |
[37:13] | The same ammo we used in our service revolvers. | 就是我们当时的配枪用的子弹 |
[37:18] | And the thing is… | 而且 |
[37:22] | Only cops got those bullets. | 只有警察有那种子弹 |
[37:25] | And they stopped making them in 1994. | 1994年那种子弹停产 |
[37:29] | Which is the same year you stopped being a policeman. | 跟你从警署辞职的时间一样 |
[37:38] | You about a size 11, Tommy. | 你的鞋子大概是11码 汤米 |
[37:42] | I’m not sure what you’re getting at, Hank. | 我不知道你想说什么 汉克 |
[37:46] | You told me that Barrett was good for the murder. | 你告诉我巴雷特是谋杀嫌疑人 |
[37:50] | Yeah, well, I thought he was, but… | 我之前以为是他 不过 |
[37:53] | His alibi checked out. | 他的不在场证明是真的 |
[37:57] | He wasn’t there. | 他并不在现场 |
[38:03] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[38:05] | Tommy, I knew you when you were a cop. | 汤米 你当警察的时候我很了解你 |
[38:11] | I know what you’re capable of. | 我知道你的本事 |
[38:14] | And I know what it’s like to look into the eyes | 我知道看着杀害了自己孩子的 |
[38:16] | of the person that killed your child. | 人的眼睛 是什么感觉 |
[38:24] | If you look really closely, Hank, | 如果你仔细调查 汉克 |
[38:27] | I think you’ll see | 你应该会发现 |
[38:30] | that there’s no physical evidence to tie me to this murder. | 没有任何物证把我和这起谋杀联系起来 |
[38:35] | And even if you try to make a case, | 即使你想立案 |
[38:38] | I’ve been a judge and a cop in this town for 30 years. | 我也在这里做了30年的警察和法官 |
[38:43] | All the friends that I’ve made? | 我结交了很多朋友 |
[38:47] | It’s an army. | 就是一支军队 |
[38:50] | Tommy, I’m just saying I know what happened. | 汤米 我只是说我知道真相 |
[38:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:59] | Doesn’t feel as good as you think it will, does it? | 没有你想的那么好受 对吧 |
[39:17] | I need something. | 我需要点东西 |
[39:21] | I’m listening. | 尽管说 |
[39:39] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[39:42] | I gotta go meet a C.I. | 我得去见一个线人 |
[39:47] | I could use the back up. | 你跟我一起去吧 |
[39:50] | You want me to call in Atwater? | 要我叫上阿特沃特吗 |
[39:53] | No, you and me. | 不用 就你和我 |
[39:55] | Just like the old days. | 就跟以前一样 |
[39:58] | All right, yeah. | 好吧 走 |
[40:00] | – I like that. – Yeah. | -我喜欢 -嗯 |
[40:04] | Remember the first time we met? | 记得我们第一次见面的时候吗 |
[40:06] | – At the Academy? – That’s right. | -在警校里 -对 |
[40:08] | You were on top of your instructor. | 当时你揪着你的指导员 |
[40:11] | It was a hostage drill. | 那是人质演习 |
[40:13] | We were supposed to disarm him. | 我们应该解除他的武器 |
[40:14] | Yeah, you beat him up. | 是啊 你揍了他 |
[40:18] | I disarmed him. | 反正我解除他的武器了 |
[40:23] | You know, you’ve always been like a son to me. | 你一直跟我儿子一样 |
[40:32] | I thought we were going to the south side. | 我们不是要去南边吗 |
[40:35] | Yeah, we just changed the venue. | 刚改变了地点 |
[41:09] | That’s the C.I. | 就是那个线人 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:35] | Who are we meeting, Al? | 我们要见的是谁 老埃 |
[41:44] | Al. | 老埃 |