时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Thanks for coming, Hank. | 汉克 谢谢你能来 |
[00:03] | I know this isn’t your style, | 我知道你不喜欢这种场合 |
[00:05] | but I like to show you off from time to time. | 但我喜欢时不时拉你出来显摆 |
[00:07] | Listen, I’m glad to be here. | 我很乐意来 |
[00:09] | There’s not too many politicians | 现在没几个政客 |
[00:11] | willing to publically support the police these days. | 愿意公开支持警察了 |
[00:14] | – I got to go press the flesh. – Do it. | -我得去握手了 -去吧 |
[00:19] | How’d you get dragged into this? | 你怎么也被拉来了 |
[00:20] | Uh, my friend– my boyfriend invited me. | 我朋友 我男朋友邀请我来的 |
[00:23] | He worked with Congressman Graynor a few years back | 他几年前为格雷诺议员工作过 |
[00:25] | at the State’s Attorney’s Office. | 就在地检办公室 |
[00:26] | – Well, you look great. – Thanks. | -你看起来很不错 -谢谢 |
[00:28] | I mean, the last time I wore this was my aunt’s funeral. | 上次我穿这件衣服是在我阿姨的葬礼上 |
[00:31] | Glad you’re getting some use out of it. | 还有用武之地挺好的 |
[00:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:34] | So where is this new guy? | 你的新男友在哪呢 |
[00:37] | Running late. I don’t know. | 还没到 我也不清楚 |
[00:39] | Busy man. Federal prosecutor now, right? | 大忙人 现在是联邦检察官对吗 |
[00:41] | Yeah, it’s very fancy. | 对 听上去挺厉害 |
[00:43] | Oh, there he is. Matt. | 他那里 马特 |
[00:46] | You sure you’re really a cop? | 你真的是个警察吗 |
[00:48] | Okay, Matt, this is Sergeant Hank Voight. | 好了 马特 这是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[00:51] | Otherwise known as my boss so be nice. | 也是我上司 你注意点 |
[00:53] | Nice to meet you, Sergeant. | 幸会 警长 |
[00:54] | Hank. All right, have fun. | 叫汉克就行 你们好好玩 |
[00:58] | I’m sorry I’m late. It’s just been a crazy day. | 很抱歉我迟到了 今天忙疯了 |
[01:00] | I’m in the middle of that RICO case, and it’s heating up so… | 在处理反诈骗集团的案子 热度很高所以… |
[01:03] | Oh, I knew how this goes: too much work. | 我知道你要说什么 工作太忙了 |
[01:04] | Too busy, no time for a relationship. | 忙死了 没空谈恋爱 |
[01:06] | Wow, well, that’s a jaded way to look at it. | 这样看待这事就很不愉快啦 |
[01:08] | Oh, yeah? What’s the rosy, optimistic way? | 是吗 那你觉得要怎样浪漫积极地看待 |
[01:11] | The fact that I didn’t cancel tonight in the middle | 我可是在一生中最重要的调查过程中 |
[01:13] | of the most important investigation of my life | 没有取消今晚的约会 |
[01:16] | on the cusp of taking down the Odessa mob | 现在可是拿下奥德萨黑帮的关键时候 |
[01:19] | is an obvious indication of how important you are to me. | 这还不能表明你有多重要吗 |
[01:22] | – Ooh, you’re good. – I know. | -真会说 -我知道 |
[01:27] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢各位的到来 |
[01:29] | And thank you to our host, Jason Cassidy, | 也谢谢我们的主人杰森·卡西迪 |
[01:32] | for opening up his lovely home. | 将他美丽的家与我们分享 |
[01:34] | I am running for re-election. That’s no secret. | 我正在竞选连任 这大家都知道 |
[01:38] | Neither is Chicago’s reputation. | 芝加哥的名声大家也知道 |
[01:41] | We have fallen on hard times. | 我们经历了艰难的时期 |
[01:43] | Quite simply the Chicago Police Department is under fire. | 芝加哥警署也遭到攻击 |
[01:48] | Rather than attacking them, we should be supporting them. | 而我们不能攻击他们 应该支持他们 |
[01:52] | Because they are the best in the business. | 因为他们工作做得很棒 |
[01:55] | I know that first hand. | 我最清楚这一点 |
[01:57] | As a prosecutor, I have worked alongside | 作为一名检察官 我和这些 |
[01:58] | these selfless and courageous folks for years. | 无私勇敢的人一起共事了很多年 |
[02:02] | Like my friend, Sergeant Hank Voight. | 比如我的朋友 汉克·博伊特警长 |
[02:06] | Make no mistake. | 毫无疑问 |
[02:07] | These brave men and women | 这些勇敢的人 |
[02:09] | are and will continue to be | 将会继续 |
[02:12] | our precious city’s saving grace. | 我们城市的守护天使 |
[02:22] | I don’t want to bother you with this, | 我不想打扰你 |
[02:23] | but I’m just giving you a head’s up. | 但得让你知道 |
[02:25] | – I just got a call from IAD. – About what? | -内务部刚刚给我打电话 -什么事 |
[02:28] | About the fight at the bar when I was undercover. | 关于我卧底的时候在酒吧打的架 |
[02:31] | The kidnapping case? Who knew about that? | 绑架案 谁知道这事 |
[02:33] | Upton, Atwater, the two narcotics cops we used, | 厄普顿 阿特沃特 我们用的两个缉毒警 |
[02:36] | and Ruzek. He wrote the paper on it. | 还有鲁塞克 是他写的报告 |
[02:38] | But I know for a fact that he didn’t put anything | 但我知道他报告上 |
[02:40] | in the case report about it. | 没有说到这个案子 |
[02:41] | Just keep it simple. | 别想太复杂了 |
[02:43] | You were undercover. Fight broke out. | 你在卧底 打架了 |
[02:44] | Guy rushed at you with a beer bottle. | 一个人拿着啤酒瓶朝你冲过来 |
[02:46] | You were in fear of imminent bodily harm | 你担心受到直接伤害 |
[02:47] | so you defended yourself. Hold on. | 所以你就自卫了 等等 |
[02:50] | Voight. | 我是博伊特 |
[02:51] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[02:53] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[02:58] | Everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[02:59] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[03:02] | I got to ask, you didn’t file | 我得问一句 你没有报告 |
[03:03] | anything about the fight, did you? | 那次打架的事吧 |
[03:07] | Are you seriously asking me that? | 你是真心在问吗 |
[03:09] | I didn’t think so. I just wanted to check. | 我没觉得你会报告 我就是问一下 |
[03:14] | Look, I think after everything that happened | 我觉得发生了这么多事 |
[03:18] | you should consider talking to somebody. | 你该考虑和谁谈一谈 |
[03:20] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[03:22] | Thanks for the suggestion. | 谢谢建议 |
[03:23] | You sure? Things got pretty intense. | 你确定吗 事态挺严重的 |
[03:26] | We saved a kid’s life. That’s all that matters. | 我们救了一个孩子 这才是最重要的 |
[03:28] | Yeah, I agree, but you just want to make sure | 我同意 但你得确定 |
[03:30] | that nothing got triggered. | 不会引发别的事 |
[03:32] | Hailey, I appreciate you looking out for me. | 海莉 谢谢你关心我 |
[03:35] | I do, really. | 真的 |
[03:37] | I’m fine, and I don’t need a babysitter. | 我没事 不需要保姆 |
[03:41] | Copy you. | 明白 |
[03:46] | All right, what do we know so far? | 好 什么情况 |
[03:48] | Somebody complained | 有人投诉 |
[03:49] | that there was an alarm clock that wouldn’t shut off | 说有闹钟一直没关掉 |
[03:51] | so a hotel manager knocked on the door, | 所以酒店经理就敲门了 |
[03:53] | didn’t get a response, and when he opened it | 没人开门 他就打开了门 |
[03:55] | he found a dead girl | 发现一个女孩死了 |
[03:57] | and a male guest passed out on the bed. | 床上还有一个昏迷的男客人 |
[03:59] | – Gun? – Nine millimeter. | -枪呢 -九毫米口径 |
[04:01] | It was there next to the bed. | 就在床边上 |
[04:05] | Where’s the male guest now? | 男客呢 |
[04:07] | In here, Sarge. | 在这里 警长 |
[04:19] | Congressman. | 议员 |
[04:21] | I know what this looks like, Hank, but… | 我知道这事看起来是什么样 汉克 但… |
[04:25] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[04:27] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[04:36] | Victim’s a Jane Doe. | 受害人是无名氏 |
[04:37] | Prints weren’t in the system. No cell phone. | 指纹查不到 也没有电话记录 |
[04:38] | Only thing they found in her purse | 只有他们在她钱包里 |
[04:39] | was a fake driver’s license. | 发现了一份假的驾照 |
[04:41] | The name on it was Yasmine Molt. | 上面的名字是亚斯名·莫尔特 |
[04:42] | We’ll run it. We’ll see if anything hits. | 我们会去查查看有什么线索 |
[04:44] | Anything on the gun? | 枪有什么线索吗 |
[04:45] | Unregistered. Suppresser attached. | 没登记过 装了消音器 |
[04:47] | And the serial number was defaced. | 序列号被毁掉了 |
[04:48] | The only print they lifted off of it was Graynor’s. | 上面只有格雷诺的指纹 |
[04:51] | – GSR on his hands? – Negative, but you know what? | -手上有弹药残留吗 -没有 但是 |
[04:53] | He could have washed up before patrol got there. | 他可能在巡警到之前洗了手 |
[04:56] | 16 round mag, assuming it was full, | 16发子弹 假设是装满了的 |
[04:58] | at least two bullets were fired. | 至少开了两枪 |
[04:59] | Yeah, the victim was only shot once. | 对 但受害人只有一处枪伤 |
[05:01] | – Did you find the other bullet? – Mm-mm, no. | -发现另一颗子弹了吗 -没有 |
[05:03] | – No shell casings either. – Run ballistics. | -也没有弹壳 -查弹道 |
[05:05] | Who knows, maybe it will connect to another crime. | 谁知道呢 也许和其它犯罪有关系 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:09] | Start at the beginning, Scott. | 从头开始 斯科特 |
[05:10] | Just walk us through what happened. | 和我们回顾一下 |
[05:16] | I came back from the party. | 我从派对上回来 |
[05:18] | I had a drink at the hotel bar. | 在酒店酒吧喝了点酒 |
[05:20] | Started going through some emails | 看了几封邮件 |
[05:21] | and then this young lady started talking to me. | 这个年轻姑娘就开始和我搭话 |
[05:25] | You get her name? | 你知道她的名字吗 |
[05:26] | I think she said it was Yasmine. | 我记得她说她叫亚斯名 |
[05:28] | – Hooker? – Possible. | -是妓女吗 -可能是 |
[05:30] | She had an accent. | 她有口音 |
[05:31] | It was eastern European, maybe Russian. | 大概是东欧 俄罗斯那一块的 |
[05:33] | So what you guys talk about? | 那你们都说了什么 |
[05:35] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[05:36] | Well, explain that to me. | 怎么会不确定呢 |
[05:38] | My memory’s… blurry. | 我的记忆 模糊了 |
[05:41] | You remember inviting her to your room? | 那你记得邀请她去你的房间吗 |
[05:43] | No, but I can’t imagine that I really did. I… | 不记得 我无法想象会邀请她 我 |
[05:47] | I don’t cheat on my wife, | 我不会背叛我的妻子 |
[05:48] | and yes, I know that sounds absurd given the circumstances. | 是的 我知道现在听起来很可笑 |
[05:54] | She must have drugged me when I got up to go to the restroom. | 她肯定趁我去洗手间的时候给我下了药 |
[05:56] | That is the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才能说得通 |
[05:57] | I have never blacked out before. | 我以前从来没有这样断片过 |
[06:00] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[06:02] | She drugged you. You went upstairs. | 她给你下了药 你们上了楼 |
[06:05] | Then you passed out, | 然后你昏过去了 |
[06:07] | and some guy other than you comes in, shoots the girl, | 你们俩之外的第三个人进来 把她打死 |
[06:10] | puts the gun in your hand, gets your fingerprints all over it, | 把枪放在你的手里 让枪上布满你的指纹 |
[06:13] | then tosses the gun on the ground and walks out. | 然后把枪扔到地上走出去了 |
[06:20] | That’s a hell of a theory, Scott. | 这故事可够玄的 斯科特 |
[06:21] | Somebody must have set me up. | 肯定有人陷害我 |
[06:23] | It is the only plausible explanation | 只有这一种可能性 |
[06:25] | to this totally implausible situation. | 才能解释这种荒谬的局面 |
[06:28] | Any idea who might want to do that? | 你觉得有什么人可能陷害你 |
[06:30] | – Too many to count. – How’s that? | -多到数不清 -怎么说 |
[06:32] | I voted against a major construction project | 我投票反对一项重大建设计划 |
[06:35] | in the 53rd Ward. | 就在53区 |
[06:37] | And after that the deal fell apart. | 然后那项计划流产了 |
[06:39] | Then the people who lost out came after me. | 因此遭受了损失的人就盯上了我 |
[06:40] | There was verbal attacks on social media, slashed tires. | 有在网上骂我的 有划我轮胎的 |
[06:43] | Every builder and union rep and alderman in this city | 城里的每一个建筑商 工会代表和市议员 |
[06:46] | would love to see me fail. | 都希望我出事 |
[06:49] | Look, guys, Congressman Graynor | 几位 格雷诺众议员 |
[06:51] | clearly needs some rest. I assume he’s free to go? | 显然需要休息 我想他可以走了吧 |
[06:54] | We’re gonna keep him in custody | 我们还得再多拘留他一阵子 |
[06:55] | a little longer until we can clear this up. | 等我们把事情查清楚 |
[06:57] | Just sit tight, Scott. Let us do our job. | 你就放心 斯科特 让我们去查 |
[07:00] | We’ll figure out what the hell really happened here. | 我们会把事情查个水落石出的 |
[07:02] | Unless he’s under arrest, | 除非你们逮捕他 |
[07:03] | we’re walking out of here. | 我们现在就走 |
[07:04] | No, it’s all right, Mike. | 不 不用 麦克 |
[07:07] | I trust Sergeant Voight. | 我相信博伊特警长 |
[07:09] | Do what you need to do. I got nothing to hide. | 该做什么就做 我坦坦荡荡 |
[07:13] | The only thing I ask is… | 我唯一的要求就是 |
[07:15] | keep this out of the press. | 别泄露给媒体 |
[07:19] | I’ll do my best but… | 我尽量 不过 |
[07:21] | the evidence goes against you, all bets are off. | 证据对你很不利 所以我也不好说 |
[07:33] | This is a feed from last night. | 这是昨晚的一段监控录像 |
[07:35] | There’s your man at the bar. | 你们的人在吧台这里 |
[07:40] | Well, Graynor seems to be enjoying himself. | 格雷诺看起来挺高兴的 |
[07:42] | Hell yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:46] | – Wait, wait, what happened? – No idea. | -等等 怎么回事 -不知道 |
[07:49] | can you fast forward that for me? | 能麻烦你快进一下吗 |
[07:51] | Let’s see how long it stays off. | 看看有多长时间没录上 |
[07:57] | Okay, went out at 10:02. Came back online at 10:46. | 10点2分失去画面 10点46分恢复 |
[08:00] | Same time the Jane Doe was murdered. | 正好是那位无名女被杀的时间 |
[08:02] | Yeah, that is a hell of a coincidence. | 是啊 未免也太巧了 |
[08:05] | You know who was on duty last night? | 昨晚是谁在值班 |
[08:07] | Guy named Luke Ivey. | 一个叫卢克·艾维的男的 |
[08:08] | He’s been with us for about three years, | 他在我们这干了三年了 |
[08:09] | but he’s a pretty mellow guy. | 但他是个挺温和的人 |
[08:11] | Can’t imagine he’s involved in this. | 想象不到他会干这种事 |
[08:12] | All right, well, we’re gonna need | 好吧 我们需要 |
[08:13] | his contact information right now. | 这个人的联络方式 |
[08:16] | I got a medical prescription for the weed, | 这些大麻我都是有处方的 |
[08:18] | so it’s totally legit. | 所以完全合法 |
[08:19] | We’re not here about your weed. | 我们不是来问你的大麻的 |
[08:20] | We’re actually here about last night. | 我们要问你昨晚的事 |
[08:22] | You were working security at the Bainbridge, right? | 昨晚是你在班布里奇安保执勤吧 |
[08:23] | Oh, right. I heard a girl got killed or something? | 对 我听说有个女的被杀了 |
[08:27] | Yeah, and it just so happens that the surveillance system | 是 而且案发那段时间 监控摄像 |
[08:29] | was shut down at the time of the murder. | 恰好停止工作了 |
[08:30] | Yeah, you know anything about that? | 你了解是什么原因吗 |
[08:32] | You think somebody intentionally | 你觉得是有人故意 |
[08:34] | shut down the security system? | 关掉了安保监控 |
[08:36] | It crossed our minds, yes. | 我们是这么考虑过 |
[08:37] | You were working between 10:00 and 11:00, right? | 你是在10点到11点当值吧 |
[08:39] | Yeah, on and off. | 是啊 断断续续的 |
[08:41] | I spent half the time in the back room, | 我一半时间都在里屋 |
[08:42] | watching a fight on TV. | 看电视上的格斗比赛 |
[08:44] | Luke, you ever seen this woman? | 卢克 你见过这个女的吗 |
[08:45] | – You recognize her? – No. | -认识她吗 -不认识 |
[08:48] | Never. She the one that got killed? | 没见过 她就是死者吗 |
[08:50] | Listen, the way this works is that we ask the questions, | 你听着 问问题的是我们 |
[08:52] | – you answer. – Sorry. | -你只管回答 -抱歉 |
[08:53] | My bad. Ask away. | 我的错 尽管问吧 |
[08:56] | All right, so you didn’t shut it down. | 好 所以你没有关闭监控 |
[08:58] | Do you know who did? | 你知道谁有可能吗 |
[08:59] | Could have been anyone. | 谁都有可能啊 |
[09:00] | Lots of people have access to that room. | 好多人都有权限进入监控室 |
[09:05] | – Scott Graynor? – Yeah. | -斯科特·格雷诺 -是 |
[09:07] | – Yeah, I know him. – You like him? | -我知道他 -你喜欢他吗 |
[09:09] | No. He’s a racist, right-wing prick. | 不 他是个右翼种族主义混蛋 |
[09:12] | I’m not sure I agree with that, | 我不确定我是不是同意 |
[09:14] | but that’s not why I’m here, Ray. | 但这不是我来的原因 雷 |
[09:15] | So why are you here? | 那你有何贵干啊 |
[09:17] | Off the record, we’re looking at him for a homicide. | 私下里说 我们是来查一件涉及他的凶杀案 |
[09:22] | The facts are a bit odd. | 案情有点奇怪 |
[09:24] | But Graynor claims he didn’t do it, thinks he was set up. | 不过格雷诺说不是他做的 说有人陷害他 |
[09:27] | That is possible. | 有这个可能 |
[09:29] | Ol’ Scott isn’t too popular around here, | 斯科特在这里可不怎么受欢迎 |
[09:31] | not right now anyway. | 至少眼下是这样 |
[09:32] | Yeah, I mean, I heard about the construction deal. | 是啊 我听说那个建设案的事了 |
[09:35] | Yeah, mixed-use, urban village, | 对 多功能市中小区 |
[09:38] | cafes, apartments, offices– | 餐厅 公寓和办公室 |
[09:40] | it would’ve been a game-changer. | 本来是利在千秋的好事 |
[09:41] | All right, what happened? | 那是怎么回事 |
[09:43] | Graynor redirected all the federal dollars elsewhere. | 格雷诺把联邦拨款调到别的地方去了 |
[09:46] | Gave some half-assed speech about how he wanted | 还说什么他希望把更多的投资分配给 |
[09:48] | more investments in more rural areas. | 更外围郊区之类的蠢话 |
[09:52] | The truth is the man doesn’t believe | 真相就是这个人根本不相信 |
[09:53] | in urban revitalization. | 重振市区的计划 |
[09:54] | The only thing he wants to build in my ward | 他想在我的选区里建的 |
[09:56] | is a damn prison. | 只有监狱 |
[09:57] | So Graynor’s telling the truth | 所以格雷诺说他 |
[09:59] | – about having a lot of enemies. – Yeah. | -有很多敌人是真的 -是啊 |
[10:01] | You’re damn right. | 太对了 |
[10:03] | Any idea who might be at the top of the list? | 知道有谁可能最恨他吗 |
[10:05] | Bill Mahoney. | 比尔·马哈尼 |
[10:07] | He’s the head of the Iron Workers Union. | 他是钢铁工人联合会的主席 |
[10:09] | Appreciate it, Ray. | 谢了 雷 |
[10:13] | No surprise, C.O.D. is exsanguination | 毫不意外 死因是子弹 |
[10:16] | to do with the bullet entering her chest. | 射入胸膛导致的大量失血 |
[10:19] | Any evidence of sexual activity? | 有性活动的迹象吗 |
[10:20] | None. No traces of third-party DNA, either. | 没有 也没发现第三方的基因痕迹 |
[10:24] | But I did find this implanted in her upper arm. | 不过我确实发现她的上臂植入了这个 |
[10:29] | You don’t see this every day. | 还真不是每天能见到的东西 |
[10:43] | M.E. found a GPS chip in Jane Doe’s arm. | 法医在无名女的胳膊里找到了卫星定位芯片 |
[10:46] | Like something you put in a prized pet. | 像那种植到心爱的宠物身上的东西 |
[10:48] | Unfortunately, we can’t track it. | 可惜我们追踪不了 |
[10:51] | – Someone was tracking her. – Yeah, probably the pimp. | -有人在追踪她 -是 可能是拉皮条的 |
[10:53] | That’s a pretty sophisticated pimp. | 这个拉皮条的是老手啊 |
[10:56] | Hey, tox report came back. | 毒性报告出来了 |
[10:57] | Graynor was right, about the drugs anyways. | 格雷诺没错 他被下药了 |
[10:59] | They found Ketamine and Oxy in his blood. | 他们在他血液里发现了氯胺酮和羟二氢可待因酮 |
[11:01] | Well, that explains the blacking out. | 所以他才会晕过去 |
[11:02] | Yeah, but now the question is did he drug himself? | 是的 但现在的问题就是下药的是他自己 |
[11:04] | – Or was he drugged? – I don’t know, | -还是别人 -我不知道 |
[11:05] | even if he took the drugs himself, it still doesn’t make sense. | 就算他自己吃了药 也解释不通 |
[11:08] | This shooting was premeditated. The gun had a silencer. | 这次枪击是有预谋的 枪上装了消音器 |
[11:11] | The odds of someone doing a murder in that state of mind? | 人在那种状态下杀人的几率呢 |
[11:13] | – Pretty remote. – Yeah, I agree. | -很小 -是的 我同意 |
[11:14] | Either Graynor is the dumbest criminal ever | 要么格雷诺是世上最蠢的罪犯 |
[11:17] | or somebody set him up. | 要么就是有人陷害他 |
[11:19] | 嫌疑人 格雷诺 斯科特 | |
[11:23] | Bill Mahoney, how you doing? | 比尔·马哈尼 你好啊 |
[11:25] | Just need to ask you a few questions. | 需要问你几个问题 |
[11:27] | – About what? – Congressman Graynor. | -关于什么 -议员格雷诺 |
[11:30] | Did he wind up dead or something? | 他死了还是怎么了 |
[11:31] | Well, that’s an interesting response. | 这个回答有点意思啊 |
[11:33] | I’m busy. What the hell is this about? | 我很忙 到底是什么事 |
[11:35] | Do you mind telling us where you were last night? | 你能告诉我们你昨晚在哪里吗 |
[11:36] | – Yes. – Well, we’re happy to take you down | -能 -我们很乐意带你去警局 |
[11:39] | to the station if you prefer. | 如果你想去的话 |
[11:40] | You gonna tell me what this is about? | 你们要跟我说说这是怎么回事吗 |
[11:42] | Your name came up as a person of interest in a homicide. | 调查显示你是一件凶杀案的嫌疑人 |
[11:44] | – That’s all I can say right now. – Homicide? | -现在我只能说到这 -凶杀案 |
[11:47] | You think I’m involved in some murder? | 你们觉得我跟谋杀有关 |
[11:49] | – That’s crazy. – Okay. | -疯了吧 -好的 |
[11:50] | So tell us where you were last night | 那就告诉我们你昨晚在哪里 |
[11:51] | between 10:00 and 10:30. | 十点到十点半 |
[11:52] | At the hospital. | 在医院 |
[11:54] | My sister had a baby girl. | 我妹妹生孩子 |
[11:56] | Jillian. | 吉莉安 |
[11:57] | Six pounds, nine ounces. | 五斤重 |
[11:59] | Mom and baby are doing great, thanks for asking. | 母女平安 谢谢你们关心 |
[12:01] | Now, if there’s nothing else… | 要是没什么事我先走了 |
[12:05] | Mahoney’s alibi checks out. | 马哈尼的不在场证明没问题 |
[12:07] | He was at Chicago Med from 10:00 pm to 3:00 am. | 晚上十点到早上三点他都在芝加哥医院 |
[12:09] | Which brings us back to Graynor. | 所以又要回到格雷诺身上 |
[12:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:11] | Whether or not you agree with his politics, he’s clean. | 无论你同不同意他的政见 他历史清白 |
[12:13] | Northwestern. Served in the marines. | 西北人 在海军服过役 |
[12:15] | Active in his church. Married 17 years with two kids. | 经常去教堂 结婚十七年有两个孩子 |
[12:18] | Yeah, ’cause church-going men never cheat on their wives. | 是的 因为会去教堂的男人不会出轨 |
[12:20] | All right, what about our Jane Doe? | 好吧 那无名女呢 |
[12:22] | – We find anything new? – I talked to a pimp CI. | -有新线索吗 -我跟拉皮条的线人聊过 |
[12:24] | He couldn’t ID her, but he said there are | 他不认识她 但他说 |
[12:25] | lots of Eastern European girls working the Gold Coast hotels. | 有很多东欧姑娘在黄金海岸的酒店工作 |
[12:28] | Which jibes with Graynor’s story. | 也跟格雷诺的口供相符 |
[12:29] | – He said the girl had an accent. – Thanks. | -他说那个姑娘有口音 -谢谢 |
[12:32] | The gun that killed our Jane Doe | 杀死无名女的枪 |
[12:33] | just showed up in another shooting, a woman, late 30s. | 跟另一件枪击案有关 女性 近四十岁 |
[12:35] | Someone found her in a car last night | 昨晚有人在离班布里奇两条街的地方 |
[12:37] | two blocks from the Bainbridge. | 发现她在车里中了枪 |
[12:38] | – She going to make it? – Yeah. | -她能撑过来吗 -能 |
[12:39] | She just got out of surgery. She’s in stable condition. | 刚刚出手术室 情况稳定 |
[12:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:45] | Her name’s Irina Petrova. | 她叫伊琳娜·佩卓娃 |
[12:46] | Still a little groggy, | 还是有点虚弱 |
[12:47] | keeps asking about her daughter. | 一直在问她女儿 |
[12:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:55] | Ma’am. I’m Sergeant Hank Voight. | 女士 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[12:57] | This is Detective Olinsky. | 这位是奥林斯基警探 |
[13:00] | We want to ask you a couple of questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[13:02] | Is my daughter okay? | 我女儿还好吗 |
[13:04] | – Your daughter? – Yes. | -你女儿 -是的 |
[13:06] | Sasha. I’m very worried about her. | 萨莎 我很担心她 |
[13:14] | That’s our Jane Doe. | 这就是无名女 |
[13:20] | Ma’am, I’m so sorry. Your daughter’s dead. | 女士 很遗憾 你女儿死了 |
[13:27] | Sasha? | 萨莎 |
[13:29] | She’s murdered? | 她被杀了吗 |
[13:31] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[13:49] | I think I know who he is. | 我应该知道他是谁 |
[13:52] | The man who killed her. | 杀她的人 |
[13:53] | That’s great. Who is he? | 太好了 他是谁 |
[13:55] | A man came | 之前有个男人 |
[13:56] | and offered my daughter and her friend modeling contracts. | 找我女儿和她朋友做模特 |
[14:02] | So they came here to Chicago. | 她们就来了芝加哥 |
[14:05] | Three months I hadn’t heard from her. | 我三个月没有她的音信 |
[14:08] | And I called and called. | 我一直给她打电话 |
[14:10] | And then two weeks ago, I got a message. | 然后两周前 我收到一条短信 |
[14:14] | Sasha said she was… | 萨莎说她被… |
[14:17] | a hostage. | 软禁了 |
[14:19] | That this man took her passport and money | 说这个人拿走了她的护照和钱 |
[14:22] | and that he was watching her every move. | 而且他会监视她的一举一动 |
[14:25] | Well, what’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[14:27] | I bought a ticket, and I came here myself. | 我买了机票 只身过来 |
[14:31] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[14:37] | I know this is hard, but… | 我知道这很难 但是… |
[14:40] | Do you think you could identify the man who shot you? | 你觉得你能认出对你开枪的人吗 |
[14:49] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[14:51] | He was younger and bald. | 他更年轻 光头 |
[14:54] | And he was Ukrainian. | 而且他是乌克兰人 |
[14:56] | – How do you know that? – He called me “Sooka.” | -你怎么知道 -他叫我”嗦咔” |
[14:59] | Before he shot me. | 在他对我开枪之前 |
[15:01] | That means bitch. | 意思是贱人 |
[15:09] | The mom canvassed the Ukrainian village | 妈妈拿着她女儿萨莎的照片 |
[15:11] | with a photo of her daughter Sasha. | 在乌克兰村到处问 |
[15:12] | Found some guy works at a grocery store recognized her. | 发现一个在杂货店上班的人认识她 |
[15:15] | Apparently, she and the other girls buy food there. | 她和别的姑娘都在那里买吃的 |
[15:17] | Yeah, so Irina paid the guy 100 bucks | 是的 所以伊琳娜给了那人一百块 |
[15:19] | to smuggle a burner phone into her groceries. | 把一次性手机塞进了她买的东西里 |
[15:22] | Sasha texts her mom and they hatch an escape plan. | 萨莎和她妈妈短信联系 制定了逃跑计划 |
[15:24] | But someone found the phone before they could pull it off. | 但她们还没来得及实施就有人发现了手机 |
[15:26] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[15:28] | I got something. | 有发现 |
[15:32] | All right, I pulled this from a security camera | 我在离班布里奇两条街远的监控录像上 |
[15:34] | two blocks away from the Bainbridge. | 找到了这个 |
[15:36] | That’s Irina in her rental car. | 那是伊琳娜在她租来的车上 |
[15:38] | Look at the time stamp. 10:22. | 看时间 十点二十二 |
[15:40] | It’s around the same time Sasha was killed. | 差不多就是萨莎被杀的时间 |
[15:42] | Yeah, but first he tries taking out the mom. | 是的 但他想先去杀了妈妈 |
[15:44] | So he shoots Irina, and then he walks over to the hotel | 所以他给伊琳娜来了一枪 然后去酒店 |
[15:46] | and he kills her daughter. | 杀了她女儿 |
[15:49] | All right, blow that image up, | 好 把这个画面放大 |
[15:51] | see if we get a hit on facial rec of our bald friend. | 看看能不能对这位秃头朋友进行面部识别 |
[15:54] | If not, get the picture out on the streets. | 如果不行 就把照片放出去 |
[15:55] | I want to find this son of a bitch. | 我要找到这龟孙子 |
[15:57] | Hey, so I just talked to Robbery-Homicide. | 我刚刚跟抢劫凶案组聊了聊 |
[15:59] | There’s a ring of Eastern European women | 近半年来有一群 |
[16:00] | that have been active in the Viagra Triangle | 北欧女人在万艾可三角区 |
[16:02] | over the last six months. | 很活跃 |
[16:03] | Yeah, my pimp CI said the same thing. | 是的 我拉皮条的线人也这么说 |
[16:05] | But they’re not hookers. They’re identity thieves. | 但她们不是妓女 而是正儿八经的小偷 |
[16:07] | They target wealthy men in high-end hotels. | 目标是高端酒店的富人 |
[16:09] | Drug them, clone their credit cards, steal watches, | 给他们下药 复制信用卡 偷手表 |
[16:11] | loose cash, whatever they can grab. | 现金 一切她们能够拿到的东西 |
[16:12] | The scam is run by the Odessa mob. | 幕后主使是奥德萨黑帮 |
[16:14] | That makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[16:15] | Sasha and her friend were recruited | 萨莎和她朋友是从 |
[16:17] | from a village not far from there. | 那附近的村庄里招来的 |
[16:19] | Hey, you run Graynor’s credit cards yet? | 查了格雷诺的信用卡了吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah. | 查了 |
[16:23] | All four were maxed out, | 4张卡都刷爆了 |
[16:24] | and starting yesterday, all the charges | 昨天开始的 所有消费 |
[16:26] | originated in Eastern Europe. | 都在东欧 |
[16:33] | Free to go, Scott. | 可以走了 斯科特 |
[16:36] | – You found the killer? – We got a few solid leads. | -找到凶手了吗 -我们有了几条确凿的线索 |
[16:40] | We do know you’re not responsible | 我们知道那个 |
[16:42] | for what happened to that young lady. | 年轻姑娘的死和你无关 |
[16:44] | I appreciate you saying that out loud. | 感谢你说出来 |
[16:45] | I still can’t believe this really happened. | 还是不敢相信这一切真发生了 |
[16:48] | Listen, I want you to go out this way. | 你从这边出去 |
[16:50] | It leads to a back alley. | 这里通向后巷 |
[16:51] | I called your lawyer. He’s waiting for you. | 我打给你的律师了 他在等你 |
[16:54] | So no one knows about any of this? | 所以没人知道这事吗 |
[16:56] | No. | 对 |
[16:59] | I appreciate that, Hank. | 谢谢 汉克 |
[17:02] | Man of his word. | 你是个信守承诺的人 |
[17:04] | Rare commodity. | 非常难得 |
[17:06] | In my business anyway. | 至少在我的行业里很少见 |
[17:13] | Thank you. So what’s going on? | 谢谢 发生了什么事 |
[17:15] | It sounded important. | 听上去挺重要 |
[17:16] | Are you breaking up with me at the coffee cart? | 你要在咖啡车边和我分手吗 |
[17:19] | I wouldn’t break up with you at a coffee cart. | 我不会在咖啡车边和你分手 |
[17:20] | Come on, I’m too classy for that. | 拜托 那也太有格调了 |
[17:22] | Uh, no, there’s a case we’re investigating that | 我们在查的一个案子 |
[17:24] | I think might intersect with the one you’re working on. | 可能和你眼下在查的事有交叉 |
[17:27] | I ran it through facial recognition, didn’t get a hit. | 我在面部识别系统里查遍了 都没线索 |
[17:30] | I’m thinking you might recognize the guy. | 觉得你可能认得这人 |
[17:32] | – What’s the case? – Homicide. | -什么案子 -凶杀案 |
[17:33] | Young Ukrainian woman. | 受害者是年轻的乌克兰姑娘 |
[17:34] | This guy’s our prime suspect. | 这家伙是头号嫌犯 |
[17:35] | And we think that he’s connected to the Odessa mob. | 我们觉得他和奥德萨黑帮有关 |
[17:39] | Right. | 对 |
[17:41] | Hey. Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[17:45] | – I can’t answer that. – Why not? | -我不能说 -为什么 |
[17:47] | All I can say right now is he’s a person of interest | 我现在能说的是他是我们 |
[17:49] | in the case we’re investigating. | 调查案件的嫌犯 |
[17:51] | Yeah, us too, and it’s a murder | 我们这边也是 而且是谋杀案 |
[17:53] | so I’m pretty sure that we win. | 所以我确定我们会赢 |
[17:54] | Yeah, it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[17:57] | Okay, uh, I need to talk to a few people about this, | 我得和一些人谈谈这事 |
[18:00] | and you should talk to Voight. | 你该和博伊特谈谈 |
[18:02] | I think we should all sit down | 我觉得我们该一起坐下聊聊 |
[18:04] | and figure out the best way to move forward. | 找出最好的推进方法 |
[18:06] | We’re on the same team, right? | 我们是一个战队的 对吧 |
[18:07] | If you know who this guy is– | 如果你知道这个人… |
[18:09] | Kim. It’s important, please. | 金 这很重要 拜托 |
[18:12] | Just talk to Voight, okay? | 去和博伊特聊聊 好吗 |
[18:14] | I’m gonna set up a meeting. We’ll go from there. | 我会准备个会议 我们从那里开始谈 |
[18:17] | Hey, would you just trust me? | 相信我好吗 |
[18:19] | I’m protecting both of us, okay? | 我是在保护我们 好吗 |
[18:22] | Got it. | 好的 |
[18:27] | I’ll call you later, okay? | 回头打给你 好吗 |
[18:34] | You talked to your boyfriend about our case? | 你和你男朋友说了我们的案件 |
[18:36] | Well, Matt is investigating the Odessa mob. | 马特在调查奥德萨黑帮 |
[18:39] | They’re building the RICO case. | 他们在查一个反诈骗集团案 |
[18:40] | So I thought he might be able | 所以我觉得他可能 |
[18:41] | to identify the suspect in our homicide. | 会认出这个谋杀案里的嫌犯 |
[18:43] | Let me guess…he couldn’t. | 我猜猜 他并没帮上忙 |
[18:47] | No, he thought that we should meet | 对 他觉得我们可以见个面 |
[18:48] | and discuss the best way to proceed. | 聊聊最好的推进方法 |
[18:50] | I was trying to help, Sergeant. | 我想帮忙的 警长 |
[18:51] | We needed the name of the shooter. | 我们需要枪手的名字 |
[18:52] | I thought he might know, and so yes, | 我觉得他会知道 所以是的 |
[18:54] | – I told him about our case. – Look, Kim. | -我跟他说了案件 -金 |
[18:55] | I could give a damn who you sleep with, | 你和谁睡我管不着 |
[18:58] | but I care a whole hell of a lot | 但我很在意 |
[18:59] | who you share our information with. | 你把我们的机密和谁共享 |
[19:02] | I thought he could help us. | 我以为他能帮上忙 |
[19:03] | The Feds help the Feds. That’s it, end of story. | 联邦政府人员内部互助而已 只会是这样 |
[19:08] | Come in. | 进来 |
[19:09] | – I got something. – What is it? | -我查到了线索 -是什么 |
[19:11] | Been looking at surveillance video from the past month. | 从上个月到现在的监控中 |
[19:13] | Found footage of Sasha and the bald guy, | 发现了萨莎和酒吧的枪手 |
[19:15] | the shooter from the bar. | 秃头男的镜头 |
[19:16] | And I just found a shot of him | 而且看到了他和我们的好朋友 |
[19:18] | with our good friend, Luke Ivey. | 卢克·艾维在一起的镜头 |
[19:20] | Security guy. | 安保人员 |
[19:21] | That pothead was lying to us. | 那个瘾君子撒谎了 |
[19:23] | Get his ass in here. Now. | 带他过来 马上 |
[19:27] | – All right. – Okay. | -就这样 -好的 |
[19:36] | We got an open door. | 门没锁 |
[19:41] | Hey, Luke. | 卢克 |
[19:43] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[19:47] | Luke. Where you at, man? | 卢克 你在哪 |
[19:50] | Hey. Hey, Chicago PD. | 我们是芝加哥警署 |
[19:53] | Get your hands up. | 举起手 |
[19:56] | Hey, Luke. | 卢克 |
[20:02] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[20:07] | I’ll go call it in. | 我叫人来 |
[20:10] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:15] | Ivey took one right to the back of the head, close range. | 艾维头后方正中一枪 近距离的 |
[20:18] | Any sign of a break-in? | 有闯入的迹象吗 |
[20:19] | No, sir. No struggle. Straight execution. | 没有 没有打斗痕迹 是快速作案 |
[20:22] | I spoke to a neighbor. | 我和邻居聊了 |
[20:23] | She said she heard a gunshot. | 她说听到了枪声 |
[20:24] | Looked out the window, saw a white, bald guy | 看到窗外有一个白人 秃头男 |
[20:26] | get into a black Mercedes. | 上了辆黑色奔驰 |
[20:27] | She couldn’t get the plates though. | 她没能记下车牌 |
[20:29] | You show her the surveillance photo? | 给她看监控里的照片了吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah, she says she’s pretty positive it was him. | 看了 她很确定是同一个人 |
[20:33] | So our guy gets nervous. | 所以这家伙开始紧张了 |
[20:34] | Dumps his inside man at the hotel. Makes sense. | 把他在酒店的接应干掉了 这说得通 |
[20:38] | Burgess. | 是伯吉斯 |
[20:40] | I got a meeting with the FBI. | 我和联调局的人得见个面 |
[20:41] | The Feds helping us out? | 他们现在要帮我们了 |
[20:43] | I said I had a meeting. | 我说见个面 |
[20:44] | I didn’t say anything about getting any help. | 我没说帮忙 |
[20:50] | Like I told Kim, given the potential conflicts here, | 就像我和金说的那样 考虑到潜在的矛盾 |
[20:52] | it makes sense for all of us to get on the same page. | 我们应该一起确定一下方向 |
[20:55] | So, from my understanding, Sergeant, | 在我看来 警长 |
[20:57] | your Unit is investigating a homicide | 你的小队在调查一起谋杀案 |
[20:59] | that may be connected to the Odessa mob. | 可能和奥德萨黑帮相关 |
[21:00] | Actually, it’s two homicides, but Kim was just speculating. | 实际上 是两起凶杀案 但金只是推断 |
[21:03] | We don’t have any evidence connecting him to this group. | 我们没有证据证实他和黑帮有关 |
[21:06] | We do. I recognized the photo Kim showed me. | 我们确定 我认得金给我看的照片上的人 |
[21:09] | He’s a low level player, runs their cyber-fraud division. | 他是底层的 运作一些网络诈骗环节 |
[21:12] | That’s great. Just give me his name. | 那太好了 他叫什么名字 |
[21:13] | We’ll scoop him up. Save you the trouble. | 我们会把他挖出来 帮你省事了 |
[21:17] | Well, you said yourself, he’s just a low-level punk. | 你也说了 他是个底层的混混 |
[21:19] | We can’t reveal that information. | 我们不能说 |
[21:21] | Not at this point in time. | 现在不行 |
[21:22] | We’ve been investigating these pricks for two years. | 我们调查这些混蛋两年了 |
[21:25] | We’re this close to taking down the whole damn organization. | 马上就能拿下他们整个组织了 |
[21:27] | And we don’t want to spook anyone. | 我们不想打草惊蛇 |
[21:28] | We need them to think everything’s normal. | 我们得让他们觉得一切如常 |
[21:30] | Look, we get it. You’ve been working this a long time– – | 我们明白 你们追这条线很久了 |
[21:32] | But when the case is over we’ll give you everything you need | 但等这个案子结束 我们会告诉你们一切 |
[21:34] | to nail this son of a bitch. | 帮你们抓住这个混蛋 |
[21:35] | I give you my word on that. | 我保证 |
[21:36] | The thing is, guys, | 问题是 |
[21:37] | I got a dead girl, 18 years old. | 我手头的案子是个被杀害的18岁女孩 |
[21:40] | And I highly doubt her mother gives a damn about your RICO case. | 我觉得她妈不关心你们的反诈骗集团案 |
[21:44] | I get it, I get it. I really do. | 我明白 我明白 我真的明白 |
[21:46] | But like I said before, | 但是就像我之前说的 |
[21:48] | we can’t let a local case interfere with this investigation. | 我们不能让一个地方上的案子影响到调查 |
[21:51] | You asking me to sit on my hands? | 你是让我什么都不要做吗 |
[21:53] | Yes. Just for the time being. | 是的 只是暂时的 |
[21:59] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[22:01] | Thank you for being so understanding. | 谢谢你们如此理解我们的工作 |
[22:02] | – Yeah. – We appreciate it. | -是啊 -我们很感激 |
[22:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:11] | All right, the good news is, we now know | 好了 好消息是 我们现在知道 |
[22:13] | our suspect is part of the Odessa mob. | 我们的嫌疑人是奥德萨黑帮的人 |
[22:15] | Call Antonio, get boots on the ground in Ukrainian Village. | 给安东尼奥打电话 让人去查那乌克兰村 |
[22:19] | Circulate the photo of Sasha and that male suspect. | 分发萨莎和那个男性嫌疑人的照片 |
[22:23] | Believe me, someone’s gonna know so… | 相信我 有人会知道的 所以… |
[22:24] | Wait, you just said we were gonna stand down | 等一下 你刚说在他们搞定他们的案子前 |
[22:26] | – until they made their case. – Listen, Kim, you got a chance | -我们什么都不做 -听着 金 你有机会 |
[22:28] | to make a murder case, you make it; you don’t wait. | 能破获一件谋杀案 不要等 把案子破了 |
[22:31] | So the investigation is still on? | 所以继续调查 |
[22:32] | We’re gonna pretend like that meeting didn’t happen? | 假装刚刚的会面没有发生 |
[22:38] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[22:41] | – No. – So keep your mouth shut around Matt, you hear me? | -没有 -什么都不要和马特说 听到了吗 |
[22:44] | – Not a word. – Yeah, I hear you. | -什么都别说 -知道了 |
[22:46] | All right, head over to the hospital, | 好了 去医院 |
[22:47] | show Irina that surveillance video. | 给伊琳娜看一下监控录象 |
[22:49] | Maybe she can ID her daughter’s friend. | 也许她能认出她女儿的朋友 |
[22:58] | Do you mind taking a look at this? | 你能看一下这个吗 |
[23:01] | I got it. | 我来 |
[23:02] | It’s from the night that Sasha was killed. | 是萨莎被害那晚的录像 |
[23:13] | She was so beautiful. | 她那么漂亮 |
[23:16] | I’m sorry to make you watch it. | 抱歉得让你看这个 |
[23:21] | You told Sergeant Voight | 你告诉博伊特警长 |
[23:24] | that Sasha came to Chicago with a friend. | 萨莎是和一个朋友一起来芝加哥的 |
[23:26] | Yes, Olene Zelenko. | 是 奥林·泽林可 |
[23:29] | Olene. | 奥林 |
[23:30] | Do you see Olene anywhere in this video? | 你在录像里看到奥林了吗 |
[23:35] | – There, that’s Olene. – Okay. | -这个就是奥林 -好的 |
[23:37] | Thank you. That’s very helpful. | 谢谢 那对我们很有帮助 |
[23:40] | Are you going to rescue her? | 你要去救她吗 |
[23:43] | We’re gonna try. | 我们会努力的 |
[23:44] | We’re gonna show this photo to people who work at hotels. | 我们会把这张照片给在酒店工作的人看 |
[23:46] | Hopefully, someone’s seen her, can help us find her. | 希望有人见过她 能帮我们找到她 |
[23:49] | And then once we find Olene, hopefully she can help us | 当我们找到奥林的时候 希望她能帮我们 |
[23:52] | find the man that killed Sasha. | 找到杀害萨莎的凶手 |
[23:55] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -应该的 |
[24:00] | Her name’s Olene Zelenko. | 她的名字是奥林·泽林可 |
[24:02] | She’s being held captive by the Odessa mob. | 她被奥德萨黑帮控制住了 |
[24:05] | She’s doing ID thefts at various high-end hotels | 她在黄金海岸的各种高档酒店 |
[24:08] | on the Gold Coast so let’s get these photos out there. | 进行身份盗窃 所以我们就在那用这照片找人 |
[24:11] | Now. | 行动 |
[24:14] | Thanks, Trudy. | 谢了 特鲁迪 |
[24:15] | No problem. | 没什么 |
[24:17] | I heard about your issue with your new beau. | 我听说你和你的新情郎之间的问题了 |
[24:23] | It’s not an issue. | 没什么的 |
[24:24] | Right, good. ‘Cause you should be careful. | 那很好 因为你应该小心点 |
[24:29] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[24:30] | It means things get complicated. | 意思是事情变得复杂了 |
[24:33] | We do the same job as the Feds, | 我们和联调局做的是同样的工作 |
[24:34] | but we are not on the same team. | 但是我们不是一边的 |
[24:36] | So if you really like this guy, | 所以你如果真的很喜欢这家伙的话 |
[24:39] | – you might want to step away. – Step away from what? | -也许你想要离远点 -离什么远点 |
[24:42] | The case. | 这案子 |
[24:45] | No. | 不 |
[24:46] | I’m good, but thanks. | 不用这样 不过谢谢了 |
[24:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:53] | So, the word is you’ve moved off my favorite congressman. | 传言你排除了我最喜欢的议员的嫌疑 |
[24:58] | You’re even more connected than I thought. | 你比我想的还要消息灵通 |
[25:02] | Here’s the problem, Hank. | 问题是 汉克 |
[25:04] | My developer friends have told me | 我的开发商朋友告诉我 |
[25:05] | they’re still interested in the West Side project. | 他们还对西区的工程很感兴趣 |
[25:08] | But the problem is we need Graynor on board. | 但问题是我们需要格雷诺的支持 |
[25:12] | – Then talk to him. – Yeah. | -那和他说啊 -是啊 |
[25:13] | – Right here. – I have about 20 times. | -就在这 -我都说了大概20次了 |
[25:17] | The man just doesn’t believe in it. | 那家伙就是不上道 |
[25:20] | He’s entitled to his opinion. | 他有权坚持自己的意见 |
[25:21] | Not when it’s bad for business–my business. | 但不能是在对我的工作不利的时候 |
[25:24] | Look, you two don’t see eye to eye. | 你们两个意见不一致 |
[25:26] | It’s got nothing to do with me. | 和我没关系 |
[25:29] | Sure it does. | 当然有 |
[25:30] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[25:36] | You owe me a favor. | 你欠我的 |
[25:38] | I kept my mouth shut about that Irish cop. | 那个爱尔兰警察的事我可什么都没说 |
[25:41] | McGrady. You remember him? | 麦克格雷迪 你记得吗 |
[25:43] | I do. | 记得 |
[25:44] | Framed that young brother for his own suicide. | 自杀嫁祸给那个年轻兄弟 |
[25:46] | Hell of a thing. | 真够可以的 |
[25:49] | Don’t worry, Hank. | 别担心 汉克 |
[25:50] | I didn’t say a word. | 我什么都没说 |
[25:52] | I just sat there and watched. | 我只是坐在那里看着 |
[25:54] | All you boys in blue saluting his ass, | 你们都悲伤地向他致敬 |
[25:57] | treating him like some damn hero. | 像对待什么英雄似的 |
[25:59] | What’s the ask? | 你想要什么 |
[26:01] | I want a picture. | 我要一张照片 |
[26:02] | What picture? | 什么照片 |
[26:03] | The crime scene photo. | 犯罪现场的照片 |
[26:06] | Of Graynor and the dead girl. | 格雷诺和那个死去的女孩的照片 |
[26:08] | I already told you, he’s innocent. | 我告诉过你了 他是无辜的 |
[26:10] | Yeah, of murder, but he was still there. | 是 他没有犯谋杀罪 但他还是在场 |
[26:12] | He was a mark. | 他是受害者 |
[26:14] | Who gives a damn? | 谁在乎呢 |
[26:15] | The public sees that picture of a dead hooker | 公众看到一个妓女 |
[26:17] | in his hotel room, hell. | 死在他的酒店房间 天 |
[26:20] | The damn Pope couldn’t get out from under that. | 教皇都无能为力了 |
[26:25] | It was good to see you, Ray. | 见到你很高兴 雷 |
[26:32] | Price wants to see crime scene photos. | 普莱斯想要犯罪现场的照片 |
[26:34] | Yeah, so he can blow up Graynor. | 是啊 这样他就可以毁掉格雷诺了 |
[26:37] | Wants to build some sort of fancy office project in his ward. | 想要在他的选区做一些好看的业绩 |
[26:40] | – Just tell him to go to hell. – I wish I could. | -告诉他没门 -我也想 |
[26:46] | I didn’t know he had a marker. | 我不知道他有我们的把柄 |
[26:47] | Yeah, it’s a pretty good one. | 是啊 还是挺严重的把柄 |
[26:50] | I like Graynor. | 我喜欢格雷诺 |
[26:52] | Yeah, so do I. Straight shooter. | 我也喜欢 坦白正直的人 |
[26:54] | Supports the police. I like him, too. | 支持警察 我也喜欢他 |
[26:57] | Maybe, uh, Price is bluffing? | 也许普莱斯是在虚张声势 |
[27:00] | Maybe, it’s possible, but… | 也许吧 也有可能 但是… |
[27:02] | If he’s not, he can do a lot of damage. | 如果不是 那破坏力就大了 |
[27:05] | He may ruin a few careers. | 他可能会让有的人丢了工作 |
[27:08] | Just got off the phone with the manager at the Langston hotel. | 刚刚跟兰斯顿酒店经理打完电话 |
[27:10] | He said he just saw Olene get into an elevator | 他刚才说到奥林和一个中年商人 |
[27:12] | with a middle-aged businessman. | 进了电梯 |
[27:13] | – Sound credible? – Yeah. | -可信吗 -可信 |
[27:15] | He said she has an accent and has the same dress | 他说她有口音并且和我们给他的 |
[27:17] | Olene was wearing in the picture we sent over. | 奥林照片上的人穿着同样的裙子 |
[27:19] | All right, grab Antonio. Check it out. | 好的 带上安东尼奥 去看看 |
[27:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:27] | She showed up about an hour ago with two other girls. | 她一个小时前和两个女孩一起出现在这里 |
[27:29] | A man was there too, watching. | 还有一个男人也在这里看着 |
[27:32] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[27:33] | No, somebody else. | 不 是别人 |
[27:34] | This guy had way more hair. | 这个人头发更浓密 |
[27:36] | When did she come up here? | 她什么时候来这里的 |
[27:38] | About 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前 |
[27:39] | – Room 2603. – Great. Thanks. | -2603房 -好的 谢谢 |
[27:45] | Olene Zelenko. Chicago PD. | 奥林·泽林可 芝加哥警署 |
[27:46] | Please, don’t arrest me. They make me do this. | 不要抓我 是他们让我做的 |
[27:49] | No, no, no. It’s okay. Hey, we’re here to help. | 不不不 没关系 我们是来帮你的 |
[27:50] | Thank you. Thank God. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[27:53] | He’s out cold. | 他已经彻底晕了 |
[27:54] | He took our passports. We have to do what he says. | 他拿走了我们的护照 我们必须按照他说的做 |
[27:57] | Bring him money. | 给他拿钱 |
[27:59] | Do you know who this man is? | 知道这个男人是谁吗 |
[28:01] | Yes. But I can’t say anything. | 知道 但是我不能说 |
[28:04] | He will hurt my family. He tells us that all the time. | 他会伤害我的家人 他一直这么说 |
[28:07] | What’s his name, Olene? | 他叫什么名字 奥林 |
[28:09] | Tell us his name, and he won’t hurt another soul, I promise. | 告诉我他的名字 我保证他再也不会伤人了 |
[28:15] | Yuri. | 尤里 |
[28:17] | Yuri Remnoff. He’s a monster. | 尤里·雷姆诺夫 他是个禽兽 |
[28:22] | So tell me. | 告诉我 |
[28:23] | I give you his name, so what happens now? | 我给了你们他的名字 现在怎么办 |
[28:25] | I just want to go home. | 我只是想回家 |
[28:27] | We know, and we’re gonna help you. | 我们知道 我们会帮助你的 |
[28:30] | We need to leave. Now. | 我们现在必须要离开 |
[28:32] | The man who watches me, Alex, he will be here very soon | 看着我的人叫亚历克斯 他很快就会回来 |
[28:34] | – to check on me. – Okay, we need to find Yuri | -看着我 -好的 我们要找到尤里和 |
[28:35] | and all the other girls that are working for him too. | 其他为他工作的女孩子们 |
[28:38] | But we need your help. | 但是我们需要你的帮助 |
[28:40] | If you give me a gun, I will shoot him. | 如果你给我一把枪 我会杀了他 |
[28:42] | – No, no. – I know how you feel. | -不不 -我知道你的感受 |
[28:43] | But that’s not what we meant. | 但是这不是我们的意思 |
[28:44] | He deserves to die for what he did to Sasha. | 他应该为他对萨莎和对我们所有人 |
[28:47] | To all of us. | 所做的事付出代价 |
[28:48] | We just need to know where he is. | 我们只想知道他在哪里 |
[28:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:51] | Alex, he takes us to Yuri | 只要我们拿到了信用卡的信息 |
[28:52] | whenever we get the credit card information. | 亚历克斯就带着我们去找尤里 |
[28:55] | Where’s that? | 去哪里 |
[28:56] | The location changes all the time. | 地点信息一直在变 |
[28:58] | He keeps moving. | 他行踪不定 |
[29:00] | So, you’ll see Yuri tonight? | 那么你今晚会见尤里吗 |
[29:03] | Yes. | 会 |
[29:05] | If you’re okay with this, | 如果你不介意 |
[29:07] | take the credit cards, meet up with Alex, | 带上信用卡去见亚历克斯 |
[29:08] | like everything is normal. | 一如往常 |
[29:10] | You want me to go back there with those horrible men? No. | 你让我回去再和那些可怕的人在一起吗 不 |
[29:13] | We’ll be following you. | 我们会跟着你的 |
[29:14] | We’re gonna be there the whole time. | 我们会形影不离的 |
[29:15] | We’re not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我们不会然你有危险的 |
[29:34] | Let’s go, ladies. | 我们走 姑娘们 |
[29:38] | – Don’t touch me. – Relax, pretty girl. | -不要碰我 -放松 美女 |
[29:40] | Quicker we get this done, quicker you’re home. | 我们早点干完 你们早点回家 |
[29:42] | Pospishay. | 快点 |
[29:43] | They’re walking towards the front door. | 他们朝前门走去 |
[29:45] | All right, copy. | 好的 收到 |
[29:47] | How’s your Ukrainian? | 你的乌克兰语怎么样 |
[29:50] | I can barely speak English. | 我只能说一点英语 |
[29:54] | What about Olene and the girls? | 奥林和其他的女孩呢 |
[29:56] | Where’s Yuri? | 尤里在哪里 |
[29:57] | – He’s not coming. – Why? | -他不来了 -为什么 |
[29:59] | He’s hiding. The police are looking for him. | 他躲着呢 警察在找他 |
[30:01] | So he told me to come instead. | 所以他让我来 |
[30:04] | Back in the car. | 回到车里 |
[30:08] | Sounds like Yuri got the heads-up. | 看来尤里听到了风声 |
[30:10] | From the Feds, no doubt. | 肯定是联邦人员透露的 |
[30:12] | What do we do? | 我们怎么做 |
[30:16] | All right, everybody listen up. | 所有人听好了 |
[30:17] | Stand down. | 撤退 |
[30:19] | What about Olene and the girls? | 奥林和其他女孩呢 |
[30:20] | Keep her in play for now. | 让她暂时在里面待着 |
[30:22] | Sarge, they’re scared. | 警长 她们很害怕 |
[30:24] | Just stay with the driver. | 盯住那个司机 |
[30:25] | You and Antonio hold the main eye, find their location. | 你和安东尼奥盯紧 找到他们的位置 |
[30:29] | But unless she’s in danger, we are not moving in, understand? | 除非她有生命危险 否则不要进去 懂吗 |
[30:33] | Yeah, copy that. | 好的 |
[30:36] | You good with this? | 你同意这样吗 |
[30:38] | No. | 不 |
[30:39] | But it’s the right move if we want to find Yuri anyway. | 但要想找到尤里 这样是对的 |
[30:49] | – So we lost him? – Yeah, he’s in the damn wind. | -没抓到吗 -是的 他溜了 |
[30:51] | – Burgess, come on in here. – What happened? | -伯吉斯 来这里 -怎么了 |
[30:55] | I thought Yuri was supposed to meet up with the girls | 我以为尤里在女孩拿到信用卡之后 |
[30:57] | after they got the credit cards. | 会去见她们 |
[30:58] | What happen is the FBI | 原因是联邦调查局 |
[30:59] | – and you boyfriend screwed us. – What? | -和你的男朋友给我们使绊子 -什么 |
[31:02] | – They tipped Yuri off. – How do you know that? | -他们给尤里透露了 -你怎么知道 |
[31:04] | Because I know. | 我就是知道 |
[31:06] | I have been spelling it out for you, | 我都已经跟你直说了 |
[31:08] | but you still don’t get it, do you? | 但是你还是不明白 对吗 |
[31:11] | The Feds don’t care about our humble little murder case. | 联邦调查局的人不关心我们这些小谋杀案 |
[31:14] | Not even a little. They never will. | 他们根本不在意 |
[31:16] | I mean, all that talk about helping us down the road, | 那些所谓的帮我们一把的话 |
[31:18] | it’s crap. It’s never gonna happen. | 都是狗屁 都是空谈 |
[31:22] | They’re gonna flip Yuri to help their own case. | 他们会利用尤里帮助他们自己的案子 |
[31:25] | He’ll get five years. If that. | 如果是那样他只会获刑五年 |
[31:27] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? I’m really sorry. | 对不起 非常抱歉 |
[31:29] | Like I said before, I was trying to help us– | 我说了 我是想帮忙 |
[31:31] | I know that, I know. And you still can. | 我知道 你还是可以帮忙 |
[31:34] | As a matter of fact, right now | 实际上 现在 |
[31:35] | you’re the only person who can fix this mess. | 你是唯一一个可以力挽狂澜的人 |
[31:38] | But I need to know. | 但是我想知道 |
[31:40] | Are you with us or them? | 你是哪一边的 |
[31:46] | I’m with you. | 你这边的 |
[31:48] | Just, you tell me what you need me to do, and I’ll do it. | 告诉我做什么 我会做的 |
[31:52] | Right answer. | 聪明 |
[32:07] | Hey, everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[32:08] | Voight was coming down on you pretty hard last night. | 博伊特昨晚对你大发雷霆 |
[32:10] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我还好 |
[32:12] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:16] | Kim. | 金 |
[32:17] | It’s me. Tell me what’s going on. | 是我 跟我说实话 |
[32:22] | Adam, this is case is falling apart, and it’s my fault. | 亚当 这个案子要砸了 是我的错 |
[32:24] | – That’s not true. – It is. It’s my fault. | -不是你的错 -是我的错 |
[32:27] | – So now I have to, um… – What? | -所以我必须 -干什么 |
[32:30] | I have to sell out my relationship with Matt. | 我必须牺牲我和马特的感情 |
[32:34] | I know that this isn’t something you want to hear but… | 我知道这不是你想听到的 但是 |
[32:38] | I like the guy a lot. | 我很喜欢他 |
[32:42] | Let me guess, Voight wants you to pick us or him. | 我猜博伊特让你从我们两方之间选择 |
[32:45] | Yeah. I mean, something like that, yeah. | 差不多是那样 |
[32:48] | This unit, we’re family, plain and simple. | 我们情报组是一家人 |
[32:54] | Life gets in the way, makes things a little more complicated. | 但扯上生活 那事情就会有点复杂了 |
[32:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:58] | I guess what I’m saying is sometimes | 怎么说呢 我觉得有时候 |
[33:00] | you got nothing but bad choices. | 人生就只有错误的选择 |
[33:02] | No matter what you do, you’re going to hate yourself. | 无论如何 你都会恨自己 |
[33:09] | Kim. | 金 |
[33:12] | Bottom line is you are one of the best people I’ve ever known. | 最起码 你是我认识的最好的人之一 |
[33:14] | So you do what you think is right. | 所以你做你认为正确的就行 |
[33:16] | And that will be good enough. | 那就足够了 |
[33:19] | – All right? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[33:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:33] | So what’s going on? | 什么事 |
[33:35] | I don’t even know how to talk about this. | 我都不知道怎么说了 |
[33:37] | It’s okay, just say it. | 没事 尽管说 |
[33:42] | My boss, Voight, he doesn’t play well with others. | 我老大博伊特 不喜欢跟人合作 |
[33:45] | Yeah, I, um–I kind of sensed that. | 是 我感觉到了 |
[33:47] | And he doesn’t think that you’re going to | 他觉得你们不会帮他 |
[33:48] | help us find our murder suspect. | 找到谋杀嫌疑犯 |
[33:50] | He thinks you’re going to flip him, | 他觉得你们会背叛他 |
[33:51] | use him as a cooperating witness in your RICO case. | 把他当成反诈骗集团案的联邦合作证人 |
[33:55] | What are you really saying here? | 你到底想说什么 |
[33:57] | He wants us to start hitting doors, making arrests. | 他想让我们开始挨家挨户找人 |
[34:00] | Arrests? Like who? | 找谁 |
[34:03] | We’ve been surveilling the girls and the bodyguards. | 我们一直在监控那些女孩和保镖 |
[34:05] | We have their names and addresses. | 我们拿到了他们的名字和地址 |
[34:06] | And we figured we’d start there, | 所以我们想从那开始 |
[34:08] | see if we can figure out who the shot callers are. | 试试能不能查到上面的人是谁 |
[34:12] | All right, well then, obviously, that’s not | 好吧 显然这不是 |
[34:13] | what we discussed the other day. | 那天我们说好的 |
[34:15] | I know. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 所以我才来找你 |
[34:19] | Well, I appreciate you telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[34:21] | I know it couldn’t have been easy for you. | 我知道你也很难做 |
[34:22] | You’re right. It wasn’t. | 是啊 确实 |
[34:26] | Hey, you did the right thing. Thank you. | 不过你做得对 谢谢 |
[34:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:32] | I’ll see you tonight, yeah? | 今晚见 好吗 |
[34:34] | – Yeah. – All right. | -嗯 -好 |
[34:42] | Burgess is a pro. The guy doesn’t have a clue. | 伯吉斯很专业 那家伙没有任何怀疑 |
[34:51] | All right, bingo. | 好 搞定 |
[34:52] | Ol’ Matty is dialing up a storm. | 马特在疯狂打电话 |
[34:57] | Okay, we got lucky, guys. | 我们走运 伙计们 |
[34:59] | Traced a series of calls. | 追踪到一系列电话 |
[35:01] | Found our boy Yuri’s hideout. | 找到了尤里的藏匿点 |
[35:03] | He’s holed up at 4821 Briscoe. | 他在布里思科4821号 |
[35:06] | It’s a small house, looks like he’s there alone. | 那是栋小房子 看来他是一个人在那里 |
[35:08] | Upton, Halstead, stake out | 厄普顿 霍斯特德 |
[35:09] | the flophouse where the girls are being held. | 你们盯着那些女孩子在的廉价住所 |
[35:11] | We get word we got Yuri, move in. | 我们一抓住尤里 你们就行动 |
[35:13] | Get Olene and the other girls out of there. | 把奥林和其他女孩救出来 |
[35:16] | – Bust everyone else. – Copy that. | -其他人都抓起来 -收到 |
[35:17] | All right, let’s vest up. | 好 我们行动 |
[35:21] | I see you made your choice. | 看来你做出选择了 |
[35:24] | Yeah, now I just got to live with it. | 是 现在我得对此负责 |
[35:28] | I lied to his face, Adam. | 我当着他的面撒谎了 亚当 |
[35:30] | I played him like a fool, and for good measure, I just… | 我把他当猴耍 而且我还… |
[35:33] | blew up the biggest case of his career. | 毁了他职业生涯中最大的案子 |
[35:36] | – My God, I screwed him. – You didn’t screw him. | -天啊 我毁了他 -你没有毁了他 |
[35:38] | Nah, you made a choice. | 你只是做出了一个选择 |
[35:41] | You made the right choice. | 你做出了正确的选择 |
[35:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:59] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -嗯 |
[36:01] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[36:03] | You all right? Kim? | 你没事吧 金 |
[36:04] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[36:05] | He’s on the move! | 他跑了 |
[36:08] | 5021 Ida Ten One. Shots fired at the police. | 5021I呼叫总台 有人向警察开枪 |
[36:10] | Offender fleeing eastbound on the south alley. | 疑犯在南边巷子往东逃窜 |
[36:12] | Copy that, 5021 Ida. | 收到 5021I |
[36:17] | – You good? – I’m good, good. Go! | -没事吧 -我没事 快追 |
[36:23] | Go. | 追 |
[36:52] | Move! | 让开 |
[36:56] | Move. | 让开 |
[37:00] | Get out of the way! Move! | 让开 走开 |
[37:07] | – Move! – Chicago PD! | -走开 -芝加哥警署 |
[37:11] | Move, get out of the way. | 给我让开 |
[37:12] | – Move! – Police! | -让开 -警察 |
[37:21] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[37:25] | Yuri Remnoff. You’re under arrest, pal. | 尤里·雷姆诺夫 你被捕了 |
[37:29] | Good job. | 漂亮 |
[37:32] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 干得漂漂了 |
[37:36] | So you arrested him? | 你们抓了他 |
[37:37] | Are you kidding me? We just had this conversation. | 开什么玩笑 我们不是说好了吗 |
[37:40] | Well, it wasn’t much of a conversation, Brian. | 那根本不是说好 布莱恩 |
[37:43] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[37:44] | Seemed to me more of a speech. | 我觉得就是你单方面说 |
[37:47] | You told me what you needed, why you needed it– | 你告诉我你需要什么 为什么需要 |
[37:49] | Are you trying to pick a fight with the FBI? | 你是想跟联调局挑事吗 |
[37:51] | Have you lost your damn mind? Are you stupid? | 你疯了吗 你傻吗 |
[37:53] | We had reason to believe a murder suspect | 我们有理由相信一个谋杀疑犯 |
[37:55] | was gonna flee the country so we moved in. | 要逃出国家 所以我们就行动了 |
[37:58] | – I’m sorry that- – You’re sorry? | -很抱歉… -抱歉 |
[38:00] | That’s all you got? | 就这样吗 |
[38:01] | You jeopardized a two year investigation | 你破坏了一项为期两年的调查 |
[38:02] | – over some Ukrainian hooker- – Hey, watch yourself, Brian. | -就因为一个乌克兰妓女 -说话注意点 |
[38:08] | It’s never a good idea to speak ill of the dead. | 说死人的坏话可不好 |
[38:12] | She was 18 years old, being held hostage– | 她才18岁 被人软禁… |
[38:15] | I don’t care if she was a saint; she is one person. | 我不在乎她是不是圣人 她就是一个人 |
[38:17] | The case that we’re chasing… | 可是我们在追查的案子 |
[38:19] | We’re talking hundreds… | 牵涉到的可是数百… |
[38:20] | Thousands of lives at stake. | 数千人的生命 |
[38:23] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[38:25] | Is there anything else I can do for you, Brian? | 你还有什么需要吗 布莱恩 |
[38:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:51] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[38:54] | I am. | 确定 |
[38:58] | I like you, Hank. | 我喜欢你 汉克 |
[39:01] | But please, don’t make me play hard ball on this. | 但拜托你不要让我来硬的 |
[39:11] | Is that a threat? | 你这是威胁我吗 |
[39:13] | Oh, come on, Hank. | 别这样 汉克 |
[39:15] | You and I are friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[39:17] | I’d never threaten you. | 我绝不会威胁你 |
[39:19] | But I do intend to cash in on that favor. | 但我现在想兑现你的帮助 |
[39:22] | – Now you and me, we had a deal. – I know. | -我们说好了的 -我知道 |
[39:26] | – I intend to honor it. – Good. | -我愿意兑现 -好 |
[39:29] | But we’re not friends. | 但我们不是朋友 |
[39:32] | Not after this. | 这件事之后就不是了 |
[39:35] | These are the crime scene photos? | 这就是犯罪现场的照片 |
[39:36] | We’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[39:38] | I’m not sure why you’re so upset. | 我不知道你为什么这么不开心 |
[39:39] | This is no different than any other deal we’ve made. | 这跟我们之前的交易没什么两样 |
[39:41] | – Oh, sure it is. – How’s that? | -当然有 -怎么说 |
[39:44] | Those other deals… | 之前的交易 |
[39:49] | The people we blew up were criminals. | 毁掉的人都是犯罪分子 |
[39:56] | If it was easy, Hank, | 如果容易 汉克 |
[39:59] | it wouldn’t be called a favor. | 那就不叫帮忙了 |
[40:49] | Can I come in? | 我能进屋吗 |
[40:54] | Matt, please, just let me explain, okay? | 马特 求你听我解释好吗 |