Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Go. Go. You gotta go faster than that. Come on, man. 快 快 你得再快点 伙计
[00:03] Keep it going. Oh! That’s illegal. 继续 这是违法的
[00:07] You’re faster than Jim at school. 你比学校里吉姆发的快
[00:09] Of course I’m faster than Jim at school. 我当然比学校里吉姆发得快
[00:11] Jim at school is rubbish. 学校里那个吉姆是个垃圾
[00:12] Hold on, hold on, hold on. 等等 等等
[00:13] No cheating here. 别作弊
[00:15] 米娅 进展如何 安插好了吗
[00:17] I gotta go. 我要走了
[00:19] Mom, Uncle Adam’s gotta go to work. 妈妈 亚当叔叔要去工作了
[00:21] Don’t say it like that. 别用这个语气
[00:22] What, are you trying to break my heart? 你是想让我心碎吗
[00:24] Huh? It’s working! 我得工作
[00:26] I’m gonna see you on Tuesday, okay? 周二再来找你玩 好吗
[00:27] – Okay. – Yeah? -好 -好吧
[00:28] All right, I love you, pal. 我爱你 小家伙
[00:30] Want me to pack up some breakfast? 要我给你打包点早餐吗
[00:31] No, I’m okay. Thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[00:33] Is everything all right? 一切都还好吧
[00:35] Yeah. Yeah, it will be. 嗯 不会有事的
[01:33] Jay. Hey, man. Wake up. 杰 伙计 醒醒
[01:35] Hey, it’s all right. Whoa. 别紧张
[01:39] You okay? 你没事吧
[01:42] You all right? 你没事吧
[01:44] Yeah, man. I just came in to take a nap. 嗯 我就是想稍微睡一会
[01:47] A nap? It’s 7:30 in the a.m., man. 睡一会 现在是早上7点30分
[01:51] What are you doing here so early? 你这么早来干什么
[01:53] I had to do some paperwork. 我要整理一些文件
[01:58] Are you sure you’re all right? 你确定你没事吗
[02:00] Yeah, man. It was just… 没事 伙计 只是…
[02:03] a bad dream. 做噩梦了
[02:11] Need a car at 5490 South Ellis. 南埃利斯街5490号需要警车支援
[02:14] Drunk and disorderly. 2221, you close? 醉酒闹事 2221 你在附近吗
[02:18] 2221. 10-4, We’re riding on it. 2221收到 正在过去
[02:23] 1831, just threw one in your queue. 1831 这起事故交给你们
[02:25] Handle the three-car pileup at Wacker and Wells. 威克大道和威尔士街三车相撞
[02:27] One of the drivers is being transported to Med. 其中一名司机已经送往医院
[02:30] I’ll send another car for traffic– 我再派辆车进行交通…
[02:32] Disregard. Incorrect pass code by resident. 不予受理 居民密码错误
[02:36] Units in 21 and units on the city-wide, 21区各小组和市内其他小组注意
[02:39] we have multiple calls of a man with a gun. 多起报警电话称目击到有人持枪
[02:41] Randolph Park. Male, black, 5’11”, 伦道夫公园 男性 黑人 一米六不到
[02:44] wearing a hoodie and blue jeans. 身穿一件连帽衫和蓝色牛仔裤
[02:46] 5021 George, hold me down on that. 我是G5021 继续向我告知情况
[02:47] Advise responding; plainclothes officer will be on the scene. 便衣警察准备前往现场
[02:50] Copy that. 收到
[02:59] – Hey! You got shots fired? – No shots fired. -你开枪了吗 -没有开枪
[03:01] – No eyes on him yet. – Get a perimeter set up. -没看到他 -设立警戒线
[03:03] Tell him to keep the cars coming. 要他继续派警车来
[03:04] – I got you. – Move, move, move. -明白 -快走 快走
[03:05] 5021 George. I’ve got people running 我是5021G 人们正在从
[03:06] out of 1014 Randolph Park Ave. 伦道夫公园大道1014号逃离
[03:08] – Send me some help now! – Copy that. -赶紧派支援过来 -收到
[03:24] Where is he? Where is he? 他在哪里 他在哪里
[03:25] – Up there, up there! – All right, go. Get outside! -上面 上面 -好 快去外面
[03:36] 5021 George, shooter’s on the second floor of 1014 Randolph– 我是5021G 枪手在二楼 伦道夫…
[04:10] – Chicago PD! – Police! Police! -芝加哥警署 -警察 警察
[04:11] Take the exit! 守住出口
[04:18] 5021 George. Emergency. We got one down. 我是5021G 紧急情况 有人受伤倒地
[04:20] – Roll an ambulance. – Copy that. -派辆救护车来 -收到
[04:21] Ambo on the way. 正在派救护车
[04:26] How you doing? 怎么样
[04:28] – You okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[04:29] Offenders are in the wind. The way this went down, 疑犯跑了 根据情况分析
[04:32] there’s gotta be more than one of them, 肯定不止一人
[04:33] ’cause he couldn’t have got behind me that fast. 因为他不可能这么快躲过我
[04:35] How many victims? 有几名受害人
[04:36] One. Her name was Theresa Mattel, 一名 名叫特丽莎·马泰尔
[04:38] she was a student at Central Chicago University. 是芝加哥中央大学的学生
[04:41] Sarge, the offender fired three rounds. 警长 疑犯开了三枪
[04:42] Two center mass, one head tap. 两枪打中胸口 一枪打中头
[04:45] Doesn’t sound like a mass shooting. 感觉不像是大规模枪击
[04:46] Yeah. It did not feel like one. 是的 感觉不像
[04:48] He used a military stun grenade. M84. 他使用了军用震爆弹 M84
[04:52] Huh. You were the first detective on scene? 你是第一名到现场的警探吗
[04:55] Yeah. I was right around the corner. 是的 我就在街角
[04:58] Huh. All right. Start pulling footage from the park, 好的 调取公园和大楼内的
[05:00] inside the building. Let’s find out 监控录像 查清楚
[05:01] – where they were coming from. – Sarge. -他们是从哪里来的 -警长
[05:04] We have a witness who saw our female victim 有一名目击证人看到女性受害人
[05:06] running inside with a kid. 带着一个孩子跑了进去
[05:07] She hid, heard gunshots, looked up, 她躲了起来 听到枪声 向上看去
[05:09] and saw the offender running for an exit 看到疑犯架着一名男孩
[05:11] with a boy over his shoulder. 从出口跑了出去
[05:13] Any sign of the boy? 找到那个男孩了吗
[05:18] So this is a kidnapping? 那这是一起绑架事件吗
[05:30] Tell me we got an ID on this boy. 告诉我已经查到那个男孩的身份了
[05:32] Not yet, but we do know more about the DOA. 还没有 不过对死者倒是查到了些信息
[05:35] She is originally from Dayton, Ohio. 她来自俄亥俄州代顿
[05:37] Biology major, worked part-time as a nanny. 生物专业 兼职做保姆
[05:39] So I assume the boy was under her watch. 我猜那个男孩是她照顾的孩子
[05:41] We’re dumping her phone. 我们在查她的手机
[05:42] Got a car on the way to her dorm. 派人去她的宿舍了
[05:44] Local police are on the way to talk to her parents. 当地警察正在去找她父母的路上
[05:46] Anything that might make us think 有线索表明死者就是
[05:48] our DOA was the intended target? 凶手的目标吗
[05:50] No. Sarge, it looks like these guys were there 没有 警长 似乎这些人
[05:52] to kidnap the boy, and Theresa just got in the way. 就是为了绑架男孩 特里莎只是挡道了
[05:56] Look. 看
[05:58] There’s Theresa and the boy. 那是特丽莎和男孩
[05:59] Right. 对
[06:01] There’s our shooter. 这是凶手
[06:05] There’s our shooter’s ghost. 这是另一个凶手
[06:07] When this guy comes in, he scans all the exits 这家伙进来就查看了所有的出口
[06:09] like he’s never been there before. 似乎从来没进去过
[06:11] Then he goes up as cover. 然后他就上楼接应了
[06:13] I don’t think they meant to go in. 我觉得他们本来不想进去的
[06:14] I think this went wrong. 这只是个意外
[06:15] Theresa saw them in the park and she ran to protect the boy, 是特丽莎在公园看到他们 跑去保护男孩
[06:18] and it got her killed instead. 结果自己被杀了
[06:19] It might be a long shot, but Narcotics has had a bead 有可能 但毒枭那边有消息
[06:21] on a kidnapping and ransom crew they can’t make. 说要绑架拿赎金
[06:23] I heard about this. They’re going after kids 我听说过 他们在抓
[06:24] connected to west-side dope gangs. 和曼哈顿西区毒贩有关的孩子
[06:26] Right. The crew, they nab a kid, 对 这伙人 他们绑架小孩
[06:28] set ransom, banger pays them with drug money, 要赎金 拿钱去买毒品
[06:30] never calls the cops. 从没报过警
[06:31] No victim, no crime. 没有受害人 没有犯罪
[06:33] All they got is what they’re hearing on the streets. 只有听说的消息
[06:35] Crew’s three males. Black, Hispanic, white. 这伙人是三个男性 黑人 拉丁裔还有白人
[06:38] 20s, trained. 二十几岁 受过训练
[06:40] I mean, if we’re to assume 假设我们要找的人
[06:41] our guys had a getaway driver, it’s a match. 还有一个望风的司机 就都匹配上了
[06:43] Dig into it. 去查
[06:45] – Hey, boss. – Yeah. -老大 -怎么
[06:46] We ID’d the boy. Theresa’s calendar says 我们查到孩子身份了 特丽莎的日程表里写
[06:48] she picked up a Cody Barton. 她要接一个叫科迪·巴顿的孩子
[06:50] He was at a music lesson two blocks away from Randolph Park. 他之前在离伦道夫公园两个街区远的地方上音乐课
[06:52] Olinksy’s on his way with the mom right now. 奥林斯基现在和孩子的妈妈在一起
[06:54] Hey, tell Lugo keep a lid on this to the press. 让卢戈封住媒体的口
[06:57] If there’s a crew out there working a ransom, 如果有一伙人专职绑架
[07:00] we don’t want word of it to hit. 我们可不想打草惊蛇
[07:01] Copy that. 明白
[07:09] Yes, that’s Theresa. 对 是特丽莎
[07:11] She helps my ex-husband driving, babysitting, but I– 她帮我前夫开车 看孩子 但我…
[07:16] Cody’s dad hasn’t called. Cody was with him all weekend. 科迪的爸爸没有打来电话 周末科迪和他在一起
[07:19] Yeah, we’re trying to track down your ex-husband right now. 对 我们现在正在找你的前夫
[07:23] Can you tell me what does Ben do for a living? 能告诉我本是做什么的吗
[07:26] – He’s an accountant. – Okay. -他是个会计 -好
[07:29] So…Theresa– 那么…特丽莎
[07:34] she’s dead? 死了吗
[07:36] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[07:40] Sorry. 很遗憾
[07:43] Amy, can you think of anyone who might do this? 艾米 你能想到什么可疑的人吗
[07:47] No. Of course not. 不 当然想不到
[07:50] Not someone who would want to kill a young woman 想不到谁会杀一个年轻姑娘
[07:52] and take my son. 带走我儿子
[07:55] Hey, Amy, please. Hey. 艾米 冷静点
[07:58] I want you to try to stay with me. 我需要你冷静
[07:59] Just one more question, okay? 我再问你一个问题 好吗
[08:02] When you and Ben were getting divorced, 你和本离婚的时候
[08:03] were there any custody issues? 有任何监护权上的问题吗
[08:06] No. 没有
[08:08] Ben was a terrible husband, but he is a good father. 本是一个糟糕的丈夫 但他是个好父亲
[08:12] Cody’s the only thing we ever agreed on. 科迪是我们之间唯一的共识
[08:15] This doesn’t make sense. 这没道理啊
[08:18] We’re just a normal family. 我们只是一个普通的家庭
[08:21] This can’t be happening! 怎么会发生这种事
[08:26] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[08:30] Ben Barton! Chicago PD, open up! 本·巴顿 芝加哥警署 开门
[09:00] Keys and cell phone are on the table. 钥匙和手机在桌上
[09:10] Oh, God. 老天
[09:19] Take a look. 看看这个
[09:21] Get that away from me, man. 赶紧拿开
[09:25] Looks like this K&R crew just snatched another kid. 这个绑架勒索团伙貌似又绑架了一个孩子
[09:28] You said you needed to talk to me about a stash house. 你说你要找我说藏匿屋的事
[09:30] I lied. Now, Rey… 我说谎了 雷…
[09:34] I know your nephew was kidnapped six months ago. 我知道你侄子半年前被绑架了
[09:37] I am not talking to you about this, bro. 我不想和你说这事 老兄
[09:38] They sliced his finger off 他们切下了孩子的手指
[09:39] and sent it to your brother in a cardboard box. 把它放在纸箱里寄给了你的兄弟
[09:41] – Come on, man. – I’m not talking to you about this! -拜托 -我不想说这事
[09:45] This crew just grabbed another kid. 这伙人又绑架了一个孩子
[09:48] Tell me how they work! 告诉我他们是怎么办事的
[09:50] Okay. How about I file that case 好吧 那我把抽屉里那个案子
[09:52] I got sitting in my drawer? 给立案侦查了如何
[09:54] Violate your parole? Huh? 取消你的保释
[10:03] Relax, okay? 放轻松点好吗
[10:04] My brother got a call. 我兄弟接到了一个电话
[10:07] They said they had his kid. 他们说孩子在他们手上
[10:09] They told him look on the porch. 让他看看门口
[10:11] It was Bruno’s finger in a box. 布鲁诺的手指就在一个盒子里
[10:13] They gave him 48 hours to get 400K. 他们给他48小时时间筹四十万
[10:17] They told him where to place the cash, where to drop it. 他们告诉他把钱放在哪
[10:21] Pricks got the cash. 那些混蛋拿了钱
[10:23] And they dropped Bruno off on the side of the highway. 就把布鲁诺放在高速旁
[10:25] All he remembers is that one of these guys had a messed up arm. 他只记得其中一个人的手臂残了
[10:30] He said it looked like his whole right forearm 他说看起来他右手整条前臂
[10:31] had been burnt up. Like it was melting away. 都被烧得不成样子 简直像化了似的
[10:34] And that’s it, bro. 就这些了
[10:43] So what do we got on the crew? 话说那几个团伙成员查得怎么样了
[10:45] Well, these guys are trained, 这些人受过训练
[10:46] so ran a query through the VA. 所以我查了查退伍军人系统
[10:48] There’s 350 soldiers injured 一共有350名伤兵
[10:50] with similar age, weight, and burn. 有相似的年纪 体格和烧伤
[10:52] But only four of them live in Chicago. 但只有四个住在芝加哥
[10:53] And only one matches this well. That’s Luis Vega, 28, 而只有一个非常匹配 路易斯·维嘉 28岁
[10:56] – 1st Ranger Battalion. – Luis got booted last year -曾在第一陆战营 -他去年被迫退役
[10:59] due to an IED injury. Right forearm burned through. 因为被路边炸弹炸伤 右前臂重伤
[11:02] After he got out, he spent three months 退役之后 他又在南美洲
[11:03] in South America on contract as security. 待了三个月 干雇佣安保
[11:06] AKA, he did kidnapping and ransoms. 也就是绑架勒索
[11:09] Yep. Height and weight match this guy to a T. 没错 身高体重都和这人完全吻合
[11:11] – We got someone headed to him? – Covert car en route. -有人去找他了吗 -伪装车辆已经上路了
[11:14] – We’ll get eyes. – Good. -会监视他的 -很好
[11:14] Okay, but what’s the plan, though? 不过然后怎么办
[11:16] ‘Cause we can’t grab him up on what we got, 因为我们手头的证据还不足以逮捕他
[11:18] and odds of him talking are not good. 而他开口招供的可能性很小
[11:19] Plus if we spook the crew, we could get this kid killed. 而且如果惊动了团伙成员 会害死那孩子的
[11:21] Well, that’s why we get eyes on Luis right away. 所以我们要马上监视路易斯
[11:23] Or you put me under. 你也可以派我去卧底
[11:27] He was a Ranger. We served at the same time. 他当过突击队员 我们服役时间差不多
[11:29] – I can connect with him. – That’s a bad idea. No. -我能和他说上话 -这主意不好
[11:32] An undercover would only heat him up. 卧底只会更加激怒他
[11:33] – We don’t have enough info. – That would be the point. -我们的情报不够 -正是因为如此
[11:35] I’d get it. 我来套情报
[11:38] Al? 老埃
[11:44] What about you? You got a take, Hailey? 你呢 你有看法吗 海莉
[11:47] No. I’m neutral. 不 我中立
[11:53] Okay. Let’s give it a shot. 那好 咱们试试看
[12:00] Ruzek will log everything. 鲁塞克会记录好一切
[12:01] I’ll stick by you in the field, 我跟着你去现场
[12:02] and Antonio will be there as a second. 安东尼奥也会去现场以防万一
[12:04] We’ll have eyes on you even if you can’t see us. 就算你看不见我们 我们也能看着你
[12:07] Why the neutral? 你为什么中立
[12:11] Just been a little concerned lately. 最近有点担心
[12:14] About what? 担心什么
[12:16] About you. 担心你
[12:17] You cover well, but I got eyes, Jay. 你掩藏得挺严实 但我也不瞎 杰
[12:21] You sure you’re solid? 你确定你能行吗
[12:24] Yo. We just got 我们让
[12:26] the undercover narcotics up to speed. 卧底缉毒警加速行动
[12:27] We got the coverts trailing Luis to the Veil Club. 我们的车跟踪路易斯到了面纱俱乐部
[12:30] Bartender there named Camila. That’s his sister. 那里的酒保是他妹妹 叫卡米拉
[12:34] Let’s roll. 行动吧
[12:45] Can I get you a drink? 要喝一杯吗
[12:47] Yeah. Just beer. You pick. 啤酒就行 随便上
[12:52] Hey, you like that scrawny dude over there? 你看上那边那个柴杆儿老兄了吗
[12:55] Well, that’s my brother. 那是我哥
[12:55] I mean, he doesn’t usually swing that way, 他一般不这么随便出来晃
[12:57] but I can make an intro. 不过我可以介绍介绍
[13:00] No, just the beer is fine. Thanks. 不用 啤酒就行了 多谢
[13:04] Was your brother in the Army? 你哥哥参过军吗
[13:05] Yeah, he was. Ranger. 是啊 突击队
[13:07] Me too. I must have seen him at Benning. 我也是 我肯定在本宁堡见过他
[13:09] Hoorah! 好啊
[13:11] That’s the Marines. 那是海军突击队的口号
[13:14] Hey, Luis. 路易斯
[13:16] – Luis, this is, uh… – Ryan. -路易斯 这位是 -莱恩
[13:18] 75th. 3rd Rangers out of Benning. 我是75营的 军校第三突击队营
[13:21] I must’ve seen you there, man. 我肯定在那见过你
[13:22] I was there the tail end of ’06, ’07. 我是06 07届最后才进去的
[13:25] – So where’d you serve? – Hey, man. I just came here -你在哪服役的 -哥们 我来只是
[13:27] for the drink, not to swap stories. 喝个酒 不是跟人聊天的
[13:31] That was so nice. Is he always like that? 真是和善啊 他一直这样吗
[13:33] A dick? Yeah. A solid 98% of the time. 混蛋样吗 九成九都是
[13:36] I just thought it’d be fun. 我就是觉得肯定很有意思
[13:38] Thanks. 多谢了
[13:53] Yo, man. Watch where you’re going. 老兄 走路看着点
[13:56] What, you got a problem, tough guy? 怎么着 你有意见吗
[13:58] What you think? 你觉得呢
[13:58] Hey, does your brother know those guys? 你哥哥认识那几个人吗
[14:02] – Oh, you a tough guy, huh? – What’s going on? -你挺能是吧 -怎么回事
[14:03] Bitch, get your ass back to the bar. 婊子别多话 滚回去干活去
[14:05] – What’d you say? – Calm down. -你说什么 -冷静
[14:07] I said get back to the bar, bitch. 我说滚回去干活 婊子
[14:09] Unless you want to come to my house– 除非你想去我家耍耍
[14:10] – You do whatever you want. – Hey, watch your mouth. -想干什么都行 -你嘴巴放干净点
[14:12] What are you gonna do about it? 就不 你怎么着吧
[14:12] – You wanna go? – Take it outside. -想走吗 -咱们出去聊聊
[14:23] Yo, man! 哥们
[14:24] – Your six! – Need some help? -六点钟方向 -需要帮手吗
[14:31] Get out of here before the cops come! 赶快走 不然警察来了
[14:34] You all right? Come on, I got ya. 你没事吧 来吧 我扶着
[14:40] Four tours? Damn, man. 服了四期 真厉害
[14:45] That’s a lot of time in country. 你可真待得够久的
[14:49] So what’s it like being back home? 回家的感觉怎么样
[14:51] You working anywhere? 有工作吗
[14:53] I do private security. 我做私人安保
[14:55] Me too, man. Where you at? 我也是 你哪家的
[14:58] Nothing formal. 打零工
[14:59] I just work for another vet. 给另一个老兵打下手
[15:01] Where the hell is she? 她去哪儿了
[15:05] Hey, man. Who’s this other vet? 兄弟 那个老兵叫啥
[15:06] And is he hiring? 他还招人吗
[15:11] Look, my current job, I make 7.50 an hour. 我现在的工作 一小时才七块五
[15:14] And I gotta wear a frickin’ nametag that says, 我还得别个名牌 上面写着
[15:16] “Hi, I’m security friendly.” “嗨 我很友好的”
[15:25] It’s a small group. I’m sorry. 我们不招人的 实在抱歉
[15:28] Yeah. Right on. 好吧
[15:33] I lost my keys. 我钥匙丢了
[15:42] Whoa! You all right? 你还好吗
[15:51] Thanks for having my back today, man. 谢谢你今天帮我
[15:53] That’s it? You going to bed? 就这样吗 你就上床睡觉了
[16:09] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[16:12] Snooping. 到处乱看
[16:13] – It’s a bad habit. – You going through my mail? -恶习不好改 -你在查看我的邮件
[16:16] Either you didn’t tell me your name or I forgot it, so… 要么就是你没告诉我名字 要么就是我忘了
[16:20] Yeah, I’m goin’ through your mail. 所以没错 我就是在看你的邮件
[16:23] I was just trying to be smooth. 我不想引起你的反感
[16:33] Camila Marie Vega. 卡米拉·玛丽·维嘉
[16:36] I even get the middle name. 连中间名都告诉我了啊
[16:38] I don’t want you digging around 我可不想你到处查
[16:39] for my birth certificate. 我的出生证明
[16:45] Is, uh, your brother okay? 你哥哥还好吗
[16:47] – He seems a little– – Wasted? -他好像有点… -醉了
[16:52] Just alcohol? 只喝酒吗
[16:55] Excuse me? 你说什么
[16:57] Well, usually it’s alcohol and opiates, you know? 通常喝酒都会配点鸦片的
[17:02] If you’re stuck at orange all the time, 如果你一直都在干底层的活
[17:03] Oxy’s the only that brings you back to white. 只有鸦片才能让你重新找回自我
[17:05] – Evens you out. – Numbs you out. -让你平衡 -是让你麻木吧
[17:06] But thanks for your input. 不过还是谢谢你的观点
[17:09] Sorry, I’m not trying to– 抱歉 我不是想…
[17:10] Pry? Give me advice? Yeah, you are. 窥探 给我讲道理 你明明就是
[17:14] I’ve just been there. That’s all. 我只是有过这样的经历
[17:15] I spent about seven months 我过去七个月
[17:15] doing nothing but drink, smoke, screw, fight. 不是在喝酒嗑药 就是在乱搞打架
[17:21] So is this how you usually hit on women? 你都是这么勾搭女人的吗
[17:26] What? It’s not working? 怎么 不管用吗
[17:30] So how’d you get over it? 你是怎么振作起来的
[17:35] I got no idea. 我也不知道
[17:38] Yeah, well my brother, he just– 我哥哥他…
[17:41] he hasn’t come back all the way. 他总是无法彻底振作
[17:43] I don’t think anybody ever does. 没有人可以吧
[17:44] I think you just kind of… 应该也就是…
[17:46] fill up whatever’s missing with something else. 用其它的东西来填补已有的空缺
[17:55] You need some help? 你需要帮助吗
[17:58] Halsted caught that dude flush. 霍斯特德狠揍了那家伙
[18:00] Innocent bystander too. 也就是个无辜的旁观者
[18:02] Wasn’t he only supposed to throw one punch? 他不是应该只打一拳的吗
[18:03] If that. Upton said it got a little hairy in there. 可能吧 厄普顿说情况当时有点紧张
[18:06] No wonder she was pissed. 怪不得她那么生气
[18:07] That undercover must be mad as hell. 那个卧底肯定气炸了
[18:10] And that Good Samaritan’s probably gonna sue 那个好好撒玛利亚人要是发现
[18:12] when he finds out that Halsted was a cop. 霍斯特德是个警察 估计要起诉了
[18:14] You’re gonna delete that, right? 你会把它删掉吧
[18:15] Of course. I’m not logging that. 当然 我不会把它存进去的
[18:21] All right, anything on Cody’s dad? 查到科迪他爸的线索了吗
[18:23] Not yet, but he likes to visit 还没 不过他经常
[18:25] – the bank a lot. – Okay. -去银行 -好
[18:27] His finances show a hell of a lot 他的记录显示他有很多
[18:29] of cash deposits. All 9 grand, 现金存款 总共九千
[18:31] so that’s just under the federal threshold. 正好低于上报门槛
[18:33] All right, have Antonio and Burgess hit up their CIs. 好 让安东尼奥和伯吉斯去联系他们的线人
[18:36] Someone in Players gotta know this guy. 肯定有人认识这个人
[18:37] Copy that. 收到
[18:38] And Halsted? 霍斯特德呢
[18:41] Uh…he’s all good. 他没事
[18:42] He actually just got in contact with Luis a few hours ago. 几个小时前他刚联系上路易斯
[18:46] Good. 那就好
[18:53] I ain’t never gonna get rid of you, am I? 我是不是甩不掉你了
[18:56] Do what I ask? 我说的话照办了吗
[18:58] Yeah, I asked my cousin about Ben Barton. 我问过本·巴顿的事了
[19:00] He washes money for us. He ain’t smart at it. 他给我们洗钱 但是做得不够好
[19:03] How’s that? 怎么说
[19:05] He lost a million about a month ago. 他一个月前亏了一百万美元
[19:06] Got played on some restaurant thing. 被什么餐厅的事给坑了
[19:09] Guy on the other end ran off with the cash. 那边那个人带着钱跑了
[19:11] And Barton’s still alive? 巴顿还活着
[19:12] He paid the money back. 他把钱还上了
[19:15] – He’s got that kind of cash? – He did till then. -他有那么多钱 -反正那个时候有
[19:17] You saying he’s broke now? 你是说他现在破产了
[19:21] He called one of my cousins’ people about an hour ago. 他一个小时前给我兄弟手底下的人打了电话
[19:23] Ernesto. He asked to borrow 500 grand. 厄奈斯托 想找他借50万
[19:39] Ben Barton. Sit down. 本·巴顿 坐下
[19:44] I told you they’d kill Cody if I talked to cops. 我说过我要是跟警察说话的话他们会杀了科迪
[19:46] Hey, listen to me. It’s all right. 听我说 没事的
[19:47] Nobody knows you’re here. 没人知道你在这里
[19:48] I just want to get my son back! 我只想让我的儿子回来
[19:50] So do we. 我们也是
[19:52] We know you wash money for gangs, we don’t care. 我们知道你在为黑帮洗钱 这我们不管
[19:55] Not now, anyway. 至少现在不管
[20:00] Look, I’m trying to do what I can, but I’m broke. 我只是想尽力而为 可是我破产了
[20:04] I can barely scrape together 100 grand, 我连一百块都凑不出来
[20:06] and none of my associates are willing to help! 而且没有一个朋友愿意帮我
[20:10] All right. How much did they ask for? 好吧 他们要多少钱
[20:12] $1 million! 一百万
[20:15] The man said I had 48 hours or he’d shoot Cody in the head. 那人说给我48小时 不然他就崩了科迪
[20:20] What time did you get the call? 你什么时候接到电话的
[20:21] Yesterday. 2 p.m. 昨天下午两点
[20:23] All right, we got 26 hours. Listen to me. 好的 我们还有26个小时 听我说
[20:28] We will do everything in our power 我们会竭尽所能
[20:29] to help you save your son. 帮你救出你儿子
[20:33] But you gotta help us. 但你也得帮我们
[20:43] – How you holding up, man? – I’m okay. -你怎么样啊 -我还好
[20:45] Hold on, let me get this. Yeah. 等一下 我接个电话 对
[20:48] How’s your hand? 你的手怎么样
[20:49] It’s fine. It was the right move. 没事 我做对了
[20:52] Yeah. It was a move. I’m not sure if it was right. 你是做了 但我不确定是对的
[20:55] Pulled everything I could find on Luis. 我把能找到的路易斯的资料都调出来了
[20:57] Psych history, medical, details on ops. 精神病史 医疗情况 详细的都在报告上
[20:59] Served in Iraq during the surge. 增兵时期去了伊拉克服役
[21:00] Korengal Valley, ’08. Probably saw some– 卡林哥山谷 08年 可能见过…
[21:02] I did a tour there too. I know what he saw. 我也去过那里 我知道他看到了什么
[21:07] So that stuff you told Camila about when you got back. 你跟卡米拉说了你是什么时候回来的
[21:10] Is that true? 是真的吗
[21:11] All right, talk to you later. All right, man. 好的 再联系 好的
[21:13] This number’s Antonio. 安东尼奥的电话
[21:15] He’s talking to Lugo, 他会去跟卢戈谈谈
[21:15] trying to get his hands on 900K so we can make the drop. 试试看搞到九十万 这样我们才能行动
[21:19] We need you to ID these guys. 我们需要你找到这些人
[21:22] Are these lookalikes? 这些是山寨货吗
[21:25] You want me to give Luis actual drugs? 你想让我给路易斯真的毒品吗
[21:27] I’m assuming we all know that’s illegal. 我们应该都知道这是违法的吧
[21:29] We need an easy in. This is it. 我们需要尽快搞定这事 得靠这个
[21:32] Just make sure your wire’s off. 一定要关掉警用设备
[21:48] What’s up, man? Is Camila home? 你好啊 卡米拉在家吗
[21:51] No. Working. 不在 上班去了
[21:52] Really? We were gonna hang out. 真的吗 我们说好见面的
[21:54] Yeah, she was gonna help me celebrate. I got fired. 是的 她准备帮我庆祝 我被开除了
[21:57] Apparently, I’m not friendly enough. 我显然不够友好
[21:59] Um…you know what time she’s coming back? 你知道她几点会回来吗
[22:02] You mind if I stick around, wait for a while? 你介意我在这里等她一下吗
[22:04] Yeah, I do mind. 我介意
[22:07] I’ve been very respectful. 我一直很尊重你
[22:08] You’re a soldier, bro. 你是军人 哥们
[22:10] I know what you’ve seen, done. 我知道你见过什么 做过什么
[22:12] My sister don’t need 我妹妹的人生
[22:13] another person like that in her life, you know? 不需要再多一个这样的人
[22:16] All right, if that’s how you feel, 好吧 如果你这么想
[22:19] I’ll back off, man. 那我走呗
[22:20] All right. 好的
[22:21] Yeah, um… 对了
[22:23] You want a drink, man? 你想喝酒吗
[22:24] You wanna have a few shots? I got a bottle of vodka. 想来几杯吗 我有一瓶伏特加
[22:26] Help me celebrate. Come on. 陪我庆祝一下 拜托
[22:33] Damn, man. Simmons with the uh… 我去 西蒙斯他有…
[22:35] With the face tic, yeah. 有面部抽搐症 是的
[22:37] I can’t believe that guy made it in country. 真不敢相信那家伙过去了
[22:39] He made it out, too. A lot of people didn’t. 他还活着回来了 很多人没有
[22:43] Hell of a lot that died that didn’t sign up, you know? 很多死了的人都不是军人 知道吗
[22:45] Kids, the women. 孩子 女人
[22:47] Yeah, kids are the worst. 孩子最可怜了
[22:51] I still see this, uh… this eight-year-old girl. 我还是会看到 那个八岁的小女孩
[22:56] I have nightmares about her. Beautiful face, dark skin. 做噩梦梦到她 漂亮的脸蛋 黝黑的皮肤
[23:00] – Eight? – Mm-hmm. -八岁 -嗯
[23:01] That’s young. 真小
[23:03] Yeah. My nine, it went through a combatant, 是的 我的子弹 打穿了一个士兵
[23:06] and then it went through a doorway, 穿过一扇门
[23:09] and it ripped open her neck. 打中了她的脖子
[23:13] She didn’t die right away, though. 但她没有马上死掉
[23:15] Now, if I slow down, I see her. 我如果慢一点 就能看到她了
[23:18] And I see all of it. I see the valley. 我都看到了 我看到山谷
[23:20] I see the kids, dogs. 看到孩子 狗
[23:25] For me it’s a 17-year-old. 我这里是一个十七岁的孩子
[23:26] Kid used to kick it with us. 那孩子跟我们走得很近
[23:28] Town leaders killed him with an IED. 镇上的头头用炸弹炸死了他
[23:31] Nobody wanted to touch him after, 然后大家都不想碰他
[23:32] so I scooped up the pieces. Used a trash bag. 所以我把他的肢体聚到一起 用垃圾袋
[23:40] Ain’t never gonna leave us, man. 他们会永远在我们的脑海里
[23:46] Hey. Your friend Ryan is here. 你朋友瑞安来了
[23:53] He said he was supposed to meet you. 他说他跟你约好了
[24:00] Okay. 好的
[24:02] See you then. 回见
[24:06] You were supposed to meet Camila tonight? 你今晚跟卡米拉约了见面吗
[24:09] At the apartment? 在家吗
[24:13] How come she didn’t know that? 为什么她不知道
[24:16] ‘Cause I didn’t tell her. 因为我没告诉她
[24:22] Man, I was gonna show up. 我本来准备突然袭击
[24:24] Be all vulnerable, charming. She was gonna love it. 表现得脆弱而迷人 她肯定喜欢
[24:27] I ended up talking about all this depressing crap 最后却对着你个猪头
[24:28] with your ugly ass. 说这些丧气事
[24:40] I should get going, though. 我得走了
[24:43] Look, man. If you ever need something to like 如果你需要什么东西
[24:46] take the edge off, I got you covered. 放松一下 我可以帮你
[24:49] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[24:50] With what? 用什么帮
[24:53] Right now all I got on me is some Oxy. 现在我身上只有些羟二氢可待因酮
[24:55] Yeah? How much you want for it? 是吗 多少钱
[24:57] No, man. It’s on the house. 不用了 兄弟 我请你
[25:00] If you set me up with your private security buddy. 如果你能帮我搞定那私人安保的工作 兄弟
[25:05] You know I don’t really do private security, right? 你知道我不是真的做私人安保的吧
[25:07] Man, I don’t care. 兄弟 我不在乎
[25:08] I just need a job. Some excitement. 我只是需要一份工作 找点刺激
[25:10] I’m gonna lose my damn mind. Come on. 否则我会疯的 拜托
[25:12] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. Deal. 好 好 好 好 成交
[25:14] All right. 好
[25:31] It’s a burn bag. 都是假钱
[25:33] Best I can do, Hank. 这是我能做到的极限了 汉克
[25:35] Yeah, well Lugo already approved the 1505 funds. 卢戈已经批准用1505资金了
[25:38] Well, he made a mistake. 那是他做了个错误的决定
[25:40] Since the new reform package went through, 自从新的改革方案实施以来
[25:42] all requests for cash run through me. 所有用钱的要求都要由我批准
[25:44] Unfortunately, I just signed off 700K to Narcotics. 遗憾的是我刚批了70万给缉毒组
[25:47] Denny, listen to me. 丹尼 听我说
[25:50] If I go to these people with a bag full of phony cash, 如果我带着一袋子假钱去见这些人
[25:53] they’re gonna kill this child. 他们把那孩子杀了的
[25:54] You know I suggest you slow down– 你知道我建议你慢慢来的
[25:56] There’s an eight-year-old boy out there! 他们手里有一个8岁的孩子
[25:59] You come in here with your ego? 你就这么自负
[26:01] The hell is wrong with you? 你他妈是不是有病
[26:06] This 700K that I gave to Narcotics, 我给缉毒组的70万
[26:10] that money’s going to a cartel buy 那笔钱会用到贩毒集团那
[26:12] that’s gonna take down three bosses– 拿下三个头目
[26:14] each one of them wanted on multiple murders! 他们中的每一个 身上都背着很多条人命
[26:16] Not to mention the dope we’ll get off the street! 更不用说那些我们清除掉的街上的毒品
[26:19] Dope that has caused 246 ODs! 那些造成246个人吸毒过量死亡的毒品
[26:24] So that is where the cash is going. 所以钱要花在那里
[26:27] I wish we had another 900K sitting around, but we don’t! 我也希望我们还有90万可以支配 但是我们没有
[26:33] I know you’ve got a guy under. You just have to figure out– 我知道你有下属卧底在里面 你得知道…
[26:35] I got it. You made your point. 我知道了 你说得很清楚了
[26:41] What, are you waiting around for a thank you or a I’m sorry? 怎么了 你是在等我说谢谢还是等我说对不起
[26:43] ‘Cause it ain’t coming. 你等不到的
[26:46] So you should probably go. 所以你该走了
[27:09] How the hell did you get in here? 你他妈怎么进来的
[27:09] The neighbor buzzed me in since you didn’t. 既然你不给我开门 就让你邻居放我进来了啊
[27:11] You were supposed to swing by this morning. 你今早应该出现的
[27:12] – Yeah, well thing’s changed. – No, man. We made a deal -计划有变 -不 兄弟 我们做了交易
[27:14] and I already gave you my end. 我已经做到我要做的了
[27:15] And you’ll get your end too, but not now. 你要求的我也会做到的 但不是现在
[27:17] No, man. That’s not how it’s gonna work. 不 哥们 没这么做事的
[27:18] A deal’s a deal. So what’s up? 得按说好的办 所以到底是怎么回事
[27:20] You made your damn point already, man. 你已经把你的意思说的很清楚了 兄弟
[27:22] – I don’t need a leash– – Who the hell are you? -我不需要根链子… -你他妈是谁
[27:24] It’s my boy Ryan. He was just stopping by. 是我的哥们瑞安 他只是顺路过来
[27:26] We were at Benning together. He’s a Ranger. 我们一起在佐治亚州本宁堡待过 他是个突击队员
[27:28] And you thought today would be a good day 你觉得今天是约会的
[27:29] to have a little date? 好日子吗
[27:36] We’re gonna go. 我们走了
[27:45] Okay. Here we go. 好了 开始吧
[27:51] Okay. 好
[27:52] V73NA46 Victor, seven, three, Nora, Andy, four, six.
[27:57] 9M1W And nine, Mary, one, William,
[28:00] X51 x-ray, five, one.
[28:03] Okay, first plate is registered to a Josh Miller. 好了 第一个牌照登记在乔什·米勒名下
[28:07] 28. No priors. 28岁 没有前科
[28:09] Second plate is Marcus Tate. 25. 第二个牌照在马库斯·泰特名下 25岁
[28:12] Height and weight match our college shooters. 身高体重和我们的大学枪手匹配
[28:14] He’s got two DUIs and an assault charge 近两年他两次酒后驾驶
[28:15] in the last two years. 还被以人身攻击罪起诉过
[28:16] Angry guy. We could use something there. 脾气不好的家伙 我们可以利用这点
[28:19] Marcus is former Army Infantry 马库斯是前军队步兵
[28:20] and Josh is a Marine vet. 乔什以前是海军突击队的
[28:22] We got them. 就是他们
[28:25] – You want us to pull Marcus? – Yeah, if you guys pull him, -你想让我们抓马库斯 -对 如果你们抓了他
[28:27] I can get Luis to get Josh to use me. 我就能说服路易斯让乔什用我
[28:29] You get him out, I’m in. 你让他出局 我就能进去了
[28:31] – No. – No? What the hell does that mean? -不行 -不行 那是什么意思
[28:33] It means it’s too risky. 意思是太危险了
[28:35] You’re not seeing straight. You trust this guy, 当局者迷 你相信这个家伙
[28:37] and you shouldn’t. You went offline at the club, 但是你不应该相信他 你在俱乐部里做得出格了
[28:39] – you punched a civilian. – I didn’t have a choice. -你打了一个平民 -我没有别的选择
[28:40] – Yes, you did. – All right, all right, enough. -你有 -好了 好了 够了
[28:47] Okay. We pull Marcus. 好 我们把马库斯抓起来
[28:49] Sarge. 警长
[28:51] This is our only play, Hailey. 这是唯一的办法 海莉
[28:53] Okay. We’re done talking. 好了 讨论结束
[29:34] You know you should never come to this place 你知道你不应该在白天
[29:36] in the daytime, right? 来这里的 对吗
[29:38] It doesn’t look good without makeup. 没有”化妆”看起来不太好
[29:39] Wait, what do you mean makeup? 等等 “化妆”是什么意思
[29:41] Hundred people in a drug haze. 一群人在烟雾缭绕
[29:44] Oh yeah, it’s definitely depressing in here. 是啊 这里的确很令人抑郁
[29:47] Heard you’ve been hanging with my brother. 听说你最近和我哥在一起
[29:50] Yeah, we’re talking a few work type things. 是啊 我们在谈论工作方面的事
[29:53] Do you know where I could find him? 你知道在哪能找到他吗
[29:54] Oh, that’s why you’re here. 所以你才来这里
[29:55] For a second, I thought it was for me. 有那么一秒 我以为你是来找我的
[29:57] Nope, it’s all about Luis. Sorry. 不 我是来找路易斯的 抱歉
[30:00] Ouch. 太伤心了
[30:03] Okay, you know what? 好吧 你知道吗
[30:04] Actually it’s 50% Luis and it’s 50% you. 实际上一半为了路易斯一半为了你
[30:08] But just between you and me, 但只是私底下和你说
[30:10] he’s not excited about you hanging out with an ex-Ranger. 他并不想看到你和前突击队员约会
[30:12] So… 所以
[30:14] Yeah, well, I make my own decisions. 我自己的决定自己做
[30:30] I do need to talk to him, though. 但我需要和他聊聊
[30:31] Do you know where I could find him? 你知道哪儿能找到他吗
[30:32] That’s your response? 这就是你的回应
[30:34] I’m sorry, I say really stupid things 抱歉 一个美女给了我一个
[30:36] when beautiful women kiss me out of the blue. You’re right. 出其不意的吻 而我却说了很蠢的话
[30:39] Try Donahue on Wells. 去威尔士那儿的多纳休酒吧看看
[30:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:49] What, are you stalking me now? 什么鬼 你现在是在跟踪我吗
[30:51] No, man. Your sister said you’d be here. 不 你妹妹说你会在这里
[30:54] What’s wrong with you? You look terrible, man. 你怎么了 看着很糟
[30:56] It’s fine, I– 没事 我…
[31:02] My boss is freaking. 我的老板急疯了
[31:04] Third guy apparently left town. 第三个人临时走了
[31:05] They got a job in an hour. 而一个小时后就要干活
[31:07] That’s great, man. Tell him to use me. 太好了 告诉他可以用我
[31:11] – He’s not gonna use you. – You don’t know that. -他不会用你的 -你又不知道
[31:13] He’s gonna want to use me over nobody. 他一定会想用我的
[31:15] Right? He’s not gonna want to change his tact plan. 好吗 他都不用改变战略计划
[31:16] All you gotta do is convince him. 你只要说服他就好
[31:18] And you sure as hell don’t look like you want to do 而且你看上去很不想
[31:19] whatever this is with just him. 只和他搭档干活
[31:23] Now we’ve had the same training, 我们有过一样的训练经历
[31:24] so you know I’m gonna have your back. 你知道我会为你做好掩护的
[31:26] It’s gonna be like any other op. 和其它的行动一样
[31:28] If you don’t want to go in alone, don’t. 如果你不想独自去 就别独自去
[31:34] – I don’t know him from Jack. – I do. -我不是从杰克那儿认识他的 -我认识就行了
[31:37] You think that that means something? 你认识有什么用
[31:38] Man, it’s him or nothing. You want six eyes? 不带上他就拉倒 你想要3双眼睛吗
[31:41] Look, you guys can keep arguing about me, 你们可以为我争吵
[31:43] or you can tell me what you want. 也可以告诉我想要怎样
[31:45] I’m here to do you a favor. Tell me yes or no. 我是过来帮忙的 行不行给个准话
[31:46] I’m not gonna waste my time. 我不想浪费时间
[31:49] He’s not gonna waste his time. 他不想浪费时间的
[31:54] Okay. You want the plan? 好 你想知道计划
[31:57] I’m gonna make a call, then we’re gonna go. 我打个电话 我们就行动
[31:59] It’s a simple security job. Gonna get a location, 是个简单的安保工作 得到我们需要见的
[32:01] a photograph of the man we’re gonna meet, 对方的位置和照片就行
[32:03] You keep a bead on his forehead the whole time. 始终瞄准他的额头
[32:05] When I say it’s time to leave, you leave. 我告诉你撤的时候你就撤
[32:07] Think you can handle that? 觉得你能搞定吗
[32:08] Yeah, I can handle it. 可以
[32:11] This is on you. 责任你担着
[32:16] Is that all he’s gonna tell me? 就是这些吗
[32:17] That’s all he’s gonna tell me? 他要告诉我的就这些吗
[32:18] – You’ll be fine. – Are you kidding me? -不会有事的 -开玩笑吧
[32:23] What is that? What are you doing? 这是什么 你在干嘛
[32:25] – It’s one pill. – No! No, man. -是一粒药 -不不 老兄
[32:27] No, no, no, no. This is not happening. 不不 不能这样
[32:29] I’m gonna do this thing with you, all right? 我会和你一起行动 好吗
[32:32] But I’m not going in there blind 但你头脑不清楚的时候
[32:32] with you jammed out of your mind, 我不会盲目地和你行动
[32:34] so tell me something. Give me some details, man. 所以告诉我一些细节
[32:35] I can’t give you any details, man. 我不能告诉你
[32:36] – Tell me what the job is! – I can’t! -告诉我这活儿到底是什么 -不能
[32:38] I’m useless to you! Come on! 我和你没有利益冲突 拜托
[32:42] Fine, it’s a K&R, all right? 好 这是绑架勒索 好吗
[32:46] Kid’s elsewhere. We’re just picking up the money. 孩子不在这里 我们只是去拿钱
[32:48] – Simple. – You kidnapped somebody? -就这么简单 -你们绑架了人
[32:49] – Hey, lower your voice! – Are you– -小声点 -你…
[32:51] It’s fine. Simple. 这是简单的好活儿
[32:54] There’s not one thing linking any of this to us. 不会有什么把我们牵扯其中
[32:57] The kid’s being held. I don’t know where. 孩子被关着 我不知道在哪里
[32:59] With one of Josh’s connects, I don’t know who. 在乔什的人那儿 我不知道是谁
[33:02] Guy doesn’t even have a phone, all right? 那家伙都没联系电话 好吗
[33:07] There’s no way in hell I’m saying that! 我不会这么说的
[33:09] Listen, this is our best– 这是我们最好的…
[33:13] This is our only shot. 是我们唯一的机会
[33:16] Look, I know neither of you know me, 我知道你们都不了解我
[33:19] but you can trust me. 但你们可以信任我
[33:22] This is what I do for a living. 这是我的工作职责
[33:29] Look, I lost my son. 我失去了儿子
[33:33] And I promise you I’m doing everything I can 我保证我会尽全力
[33:35] to make sure you don’t. 确保你不会这样
[33:45] – Hello? – Right now, you’re gonna drive to Grant Park. -喂 -现在你要开到格兰特公园
[33:48] Michigan and Eighth Street. 密歇根和第八大道交口
[33:50] On the corner, you’re going to see a red trash can. 在转角 你会看到一个红色的垃圾桶
[33:53] You walk to that can, you put the money in that can, 你走过去 把钱丢进去
[33:55] and you walk away. 就离开
[33:57] You get in your car, and you drive home. 接着开车回家
[34:00] You follow these instructions, and we will release your son. 按我们说的做 我们就会放了你儿子
[34:03] Do you understand? 懂吗
[34:07] Do you understand me, Ben? 懂吗 本
[34:13] No! 不
[34:15] No, I’m not giving you anything. 不 我什么都不会给你
[34:16] I’m not giving you a damn thing. 我什么都不会给你
[34:17] I’m calling the police! 我要报警
[34:31] God! 操
[34:34] Let me ask you something, if he axes this, 我问你 如果这生意黄了
[34:36] does he kill the kid? 他会撕票吗
[34:38] We’ve done this before, all right? It’s– 我们做过 不会…
[34:40] Don’t tell me it’s fine! 不要告诉我不会有事
[34:41] He’s gonna kill this kid, isn’t he? 他会杀了这个孩子 是吗
[34:45] Listen, if I gotta convince you 听着 如果需要我
[34:46] where you need to be on this, 说服你应该怎么办
[34:47] then so be it! We are not killing a kid! 那就这样 我们不杀这个孩子
[34:49] We’re gonna stop this, do you understand me? 我们要阻止这件事 明白了吗
[34:52] We can’t stop it. I don’t know where the kid is. 我们无法阻止 我不知道孩子在哪里
[34:55] Even if I did, anyone who goes through that door 即使我知道 如果不是乔什
[34:57] that’s not Josh, they’re getting shot. 任何人经过那扇门 都会被击毙
[35:01] So what? So what? 那又如何 那又如何
[35:02] How many doors have we gone through? 我们经过过多少门
[35:06] Not another kid, man. I can’t carry another kid. 不能再死孩子了 我不能再背上一个孩子的命
[35:10] Can you? 你能吗
[35:12] Luis! 路易斯
[35:16] No, no, no. Not you. You stay there! 不不不 不是你 你留在那
[35:19] – The mission’s over. – What? -任务结束了 -什么
[35:21] – It’s over. – So, what– -结束了 -那…
[35:22] – You know it is. – So we gotta kill everyone? -你知道 -我们要把人都杀了吗
[35:26] I don’t want to kill everyone, man. 我不想把人都杀了
[35:30] Give me your phone. 把你的手机给我
[35:31] Why? 干什么
[35:32] Give me your phone. 把你的手机给我
[35:39] Now give Luis your gun. 把你的枪给路易斯
[35:42] Hey–hey, I’m not giving you my gun. 我才不会把我的枪给你
[35:44] Relax, we’re just going for a ride. 放松 我们只是去转一下
[35:45] I’m not giving you my gun, Luis. 我才不会把枪给你 路易斯
[35:46] – Shut up, man. – You’re not getting it, man. -闭嘴 -你不会拿到的
[35:49] Ryan, give me your gun. 瑞安 把枪给我
[35:53] You know what’s about to go down. 你知道会发生什么
[35:56] Give me your gun. Get in the damn car. 把你的枪给我 上车
[36:28] Get out. 下车
[36:31] I’m not getting out of the car. 我不下车
[36:35] You get out, or we get you out. 你不下的话我们就把你弄下去
[36:48] We gotta tie him up, come on. 我们得把他绑起来 来
[36:51] He’s got this place wired up. There’s a camera right there. 这里有监控 那里就有摄像头
[36:53] He probably already knows we’re here. 他可能已经知道我们来了
[36:55] All right, then we move fast. I got your back. 那我们就快点行动 我掩护你
[37:05] Cover. 掩护
[37:11] Move. 行动
[37:13] Stay on me. Stay on me. Watch out. 跟紧 跟紧 小心
[37:21] I want my mom! 我要妈妈
[37:52] Cover! 掩护
[37:57] Police officer. Let’s get you out of here. 我是警察 我救你出去
[37:59] Come on, let’s go! 快 走
[38:03] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[38:13] Ryan! 瑞安
[38:15] Luis! 路易斯
[38:16] Take him down! 干掉他
[38:20] You’re okay. 没事了
[38:37] Come on! 快啊
[38:38] Jay. 杰
[38:41] Come on. 快啊
[38:42] Jay! 杰
[38:44] Jay! 杰
[38:48] Jay! 杰
[38:56] No! 不
[39:16] – I got it. – He’s really okay! -没事 -他真的没事
[39:19] – He’s really all right? – He’s fine. -他真的没事吗 -他没事
[39:20] I don’t know how I can ever–I owe you! 我不知道怎么…我欠你的
[39:22] You don’t owe me anything right now. 现在你什么都不欠我
[39:23] We’ll talk about all that later. 我们以后再说
[39:24] – Go see your son, Ben. – Mom! Dad! -去看你儿子吧 本 -妈妈 爸爸
[39:33] Yeah. 嗯
[39:36] – See you back at the district? – Yeah. -局里见 -好
[40:08] This is it, okay? 到此为止了
[40:10] I couldn’t get the bug planted, but that right there– 虽然没有装上窃听器 但那里的东西
[40:13] it’s enough for a case of official misconduct, 足够起诉滥用职权了
[40:14] so you and me, we’re good. 所以你跟我两清了
[40:16] You’re gonna tell me when we’re good? 你告诉我我们两清了
[40:18] I’ve done everything you’ve asked, so…yeah! 你要求的事我都做了 所以是的
[40:23] Just let my sister off the hook. 放过我姐姐吧
[40:26] Please. 拜托
[40:28] Young people like you hang around Hank Voight 你这样的年轻人在汉克·博伊特身边
[40:30] long enough, you start thinking he’s real police. 待久了 就开始觉得他是真正的警察
[40:32] Old timer. Tough. Invincible. 老套 硬气 无敌
[40:36] Rubs off on you a bit, huh? 影响到你了 是吧
[40:40] Who in the hell do you think it is taught him to be that way? 你觉得是谁教他那样做的
[40:47] You don’t talk to me like that ever. 你不许再那样跟我说话
[40:50] And you and me are not good. 你和我还没有两清
[40:54] Until I say we are. 我说两清才两清
[41:36] Did you hear? I mean, I don’t understand. 你听说了吗 我不明白
[41:39] None of it makes sense. The police said 这一切都说不通啊 警察说
[41:41] they were with some guy and they were– 他们跟一个人一起…
[41:43] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. 节哀 节哀
[41:46] Were you there? 你在场吗
[41:53] Ryan! 瑞安
[41:57] No, I wasn’t. 我不在
[42:01] Come in, Ryan. 进来 瑞安
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme