时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And Community Play is about more than just providing gyms. | 社区中心不仅仅是一个健身场所 |
[00:07] | It’s about building bridges between law enforcement | 还是联接执法部门和危险少年 |
[00:10] | and at-risk kids. | 之间的桥梁 |
[00:11] | It’s a place where kids get to know | 孩子们能在这里了解 |
[00:12] | the person behind the badge. | 警徽背后的人 |
[00:14] | And police aren’t making arrests and asking questions. | 警察不用抓人 问话 |
[00:18] | Instead they’re giving their perspectives on leadership, | 他们可以传达他们的领导技巧 |
[00:22] | conflict resolution, empathy, | 应对冲突手段和热情 |
[00:25] | and most importantly, trust. | 最重要的是 信任 |
[00:27] | Community Play thrives on good folks like you. | 社区中心需要你们这样的好人 |
[00:32] | And when I say good folks, | 我说的好人 |
[00:33] | I mean caring, compassionate people | 是指热心有干劲 |
[00:35] | who are also willing to open those wallets. | 并愿意解囊相助的人 |
[00:42] | You know, earlier tonight I was taking a little walk | 今晚早些时候 我在北边 |
[00:45] | on beautiful streets here on the North Side. | 风景宜人的街道上散步 |
[00:49] | This is the Chicago we all want. | 这是我们都想看到的芝加哥 |
[00:51] | Family friendly. A safe haven from gun violence. | 其乐融融 没有枪支暴力的避风港 |
[00:55] | And with your help, we’ve made this little organization | 在你们的帮助 我们已经让这个组织 |
[01:00] | a safe haven as well. | 也成为了避风港 |
[01:03] | So thank you for coming tonight, and God bless. | 所以谢谢你们今晚的到来 上帝保佑 |
[01:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[01:08] | Yo, let’s get out of here and get a real drink. | 我们走吧 去好好喝一杯 |
[01:11] | Hey, how are Vinessa and Jordan doing? | 凡妮莎和乔丹最近怎么样 |
[01:13] | They’re actually doing pretty good. | 他们挺好的 |
[01:14] | I told ’em though, if they become Cowboys fans, | 不过我和他们说了 他们要是成为牛仔队粉丝 |
[01:17] | they can’t come back. | 就不用回来了 |
[01:18] | – Is that a possibility? – You wanna roll? | -有可能吗 -你想走了吗 |
[01:21] | We’re off the clock in ten minutes. | 我们十分钟后下班 |
[01:23] | Unless you know another place | 除非你还知道有别的地方 |
[01:24] | serving free Chantal de Laroque? | 免费提供拉罗克红酒 |
[01:26] | Wow. You’re really um… Oh what’s the word? | 你真是…怎么说的来着 |
[01:30] | Le snob. | 势利 |
[01:31] | The Lake Forest in me escaping. | 我的莱克福里斯特特质 |
[01:34] | What? I thought you were from Greektown. | 什么 我以为你是希腊城的 |
[01:35] | That’s just a story I tell in bars. | 那只是我在酒吧瞎编的 |
[01:38] | Just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[01:39] | We moved there when I was 11. | 我十一岁的时候我们家搬到那里 |
[01:45] | You know that guy? | 你认识那个人吗 |
[01:47] | Yeah. Sean McGrady. Sergeant out of narcotics. | 嗯 肖恩·麦克格雷迪 缉毒部警长 |
[01:50] | Couple years back | 几年前 |
[01:51] | I was assigned to his joint investigation. | 我被派和他进行过联合调查 |
[01:53] | Good police. | 好警察一个 |
[01:55] | She says with hesitation. | 她的语气有所迟疑 |
[01:57] | No, he is. He’s just– | 不 他的确不错 他只是… |
[01:59] | Competitive. Always looking for an angle. Drove me nuts. | 很好胜 总会想办法攀比 把我逼疯 |
[02:03] | Hank! Glad you came. | 汉克 很高兴你来 |
[02:06] | I appreciate all the time and effort | 谢谢你和你的小队 |
[02:08] | your team has put in around here. | 为这里所花的时间和精力 |
[02:09] | It’s a good cause. Happy to help. | 都是为了做好事 乐意帮忙 |
[02:12] | It’s a hell of a shindig. | 真是一场盛大的宴会 |
[02:14] | Well, you got to spend money to make money. | 要赚钱就得先花钱 |
[02:20] | Sean, we need to talk about this! | 肖恩 我们得谈谈 |
[02:21] | – Oh you want to talk? – Yeah. Tonight! | -你想谈谈 -没错 就今晚 |
[02:22] | You want to talk about this now? | 你想现在谈谈吗 |
[02:23] | What, are you out of your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[02:26] | – What’s going on? – No, we’re good. | -怎么回事 -我们没事 |
[02:28] | Right? We’re good. | 对吧 我们没事 |
[02:31] | It’s good to see you, Hailey. | 很高兴见到你 海莉 |
[02:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:36] | Yeah. It was just a misunderstanding. | 没事 只是一点误会 |
[02:41] | We got shots fired nearby. | 附近发生枪击案 |
[02:42] | – Active shooter. – Okay. | -枪手在逃 -好 |
[02:59] | – I’ve got it. – Stairs. | -我去 -楼梯 |
[03:06] | I got two down! | 两人倒下 |
[03:07] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[03:15] | – Anything? – They’re both gone. | -怎么样 -都死了 |
[03:29] | He got a pulse. Call an ambo. | 他还有脉搏 快叫救护车 |
[03:31] | This is 5021 Charlie. Roll an ambo to our location. | 5021C 马上派一辆救护车来 |
[03:34] | 3 GSWs, one still breathing. | 3人中枪 一人尚有呼吸 |
[03:37] | Nine mil casings. Male takes one to the back of the head. | 九毫米 男性脑后中了一枪 |
[03:40] | Female takes two to the chest. | 女性胸口中了两枪 |
[03:41] | Dad gets beat, then popped. | 父亲先被打 然后中枪 |
[03:43] | Wife walks in. Goodbye witness. | 妻子走进来 一起被灭口 |
[03:45] | Son Ryan, he’s hiding out in the bathroom. | 儿子瑞安 躲在厕所里 |
[03:46] | Killer finds him. He takes two to the chest. | 杀手找到了他 他当胸中了两枪 |
[03:48] | Anything on the victims yet? | 查出死者身份了吗 |
[03:49] | Yeah. Grant Hammond, wife Margaret, son Ryan. | 格兰特·汉蒙德 妻子玛格瑞特 儿子瑞安 |
[03:53] | Grant was a corporate attorney. | 格兰特是一名公司律师 |
[03:55] | Looks like he spent a lot of time at his church. | 他好像会在教堂花很多时间 |
[03:56] | Hey. I think we found what the killers | 我觉得我们找到凶手 |
[03:58] | were looking for upstairs. | 在楼上找什么了 |
[04:05] | Praise the Lord. | 赞美上帝 |
[04:07] | Two keys. That’s about 200 grand street value. | 两公斤 市值得有二十万 |
[04:09] | I’ve seen guys kill over a lot less. | 我见过因为比这更少的毒品杀人的家伙 |
[04:12] | So much for the safe haven of the North Side. | 看来北区不是什么避风港了 |
[04:25] | Oh, Mia, huh? You got a new honey, Dawg? | 米娅 新交往的妹子吗 伙计 |
[04:27] | It was more like a one night acquaintance. | 一夜情还差不多 |
[04:31] | Good evening, ma’am. I’m Officer Ruzek, | 晚上好 女士 我是我是鲁塞克警官 |
[04:32] | – this is Officer Atwater, we– – I was about to call you. | -这是阿特沃特警官 -我正准备打给你们 |
[04:36] | Oh. We don’t get that a lot. | 这种开场白可不常见 |
[04:38] | – Did you see something? – I was in the kitchen. | -你看到什么了吗 -我本来在厨房 |
[04:41] | At first I heard shouting, then three loud pops. | 刚开始我听到了喊叫声 然后三下很响的枪声 |
[04:45] | I went to the window, and a few seconds later, a man ran out. | 我去窗户边想看看 几秒种后 一个人跑了 |
[04:47] | Okay. What does this man look like? | 那个人看上去长什么样 |
[04:49] | He was tall. Um…dark skinned. | 他很高…深色皮肤 |
[04:55] | – Black? – Yes. | -黑人 -没错 |
[04:57] | He had a hat on. I couldn’t really see his face. | 他戴了帽子 我看不清他的脸 |
[05:00] | He got into a black SUV. Drove away. | 他跑进一辆黑色的车子开走了 |
[05:03] | – It happened so fast. – Okay. | -一切发生得太快 -好吧 |
[05:05] | Were you friends with the Hammonds? | 你是汉蒙德一家的朋友吗 |
[05:07] | – Did you know them well? – Yeah. Yeah, we were friends. | -你和他们熟吗 -嗯 我们是朋友 |
[05:10] | He and Margaret were over two weeks ago for dinner. | 他和玛格瑞特两周前还来我家吃晚饭 |
[05:12] | Okay. Did they mention anything? | 好的 他们有提到过什么吗 |
[05:14] | Have any problems with anyone? | 和别人有什么过节吗 |
[05:15] | No. No, they were on top of the world. | 不 不 他们都是精英人士 |
[05:19] | They were so proud of Ryan, their son. | 他们很为自己的儿子瑞安而感到自豪 |
[05:21] | How well he was doing at Yale. | 总是说他在耶鲁有多么棒 |
[05:25] | I saw Ryan taken out on a stretcher. | 我看到瑞安躺在担架上被抬走了 |
[05:28] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[05:30] | As far as we know he’s alive. | 我们现在只知道他还活着 |
[05:32] | He’s in surgery right now at Chicago Med. | 他现在正在芝加哥医院进行手术 |
[05:35] | Have a good night. Thank you. | 晚安 谢谢 |
[05:38] | So far no surveillance or PODS | 目前还没有摄像头或监控 |
[05:40] | caught sight of the shooter. | 拍到枪手 |
[05:41] | Anything on Grant Hammond? | 对格兰特·汉蒙德的调查有发现吗 |
[05:42] | Asset Forfeiture, they ran the round robin on him. | 他资产被没收 并被发布了联名声明 |
[05:45] | He was broke, he was juggling five credit cards. | 他破产了 得还五张信用卡的卡债 |
[05:47] | Hasn’t received a check | 他之前的雇主 |
[05:48] | from his last employer in over a year. | 一年多没给他发过工资了 |
[05:49] | That would be his law firm. They let him go last year. | 是他的律所 去年把他开除了 |
[05:52] | Okay. Any cash deposits to his bank account? | 他的银行账户里有什么存款吗 |
[05:54] | No, he was a little smarter than that. | 没有 他比较聪明 |
[05:55] | He was using a safety deposit box, | 用的是保险箱 |
[05:57] | but the bank filled out an SAR on him for frequent visits. | 但是银行因为他经常光顾而开始进行安全分析报告 |
[06:00] | Okay, so he is dealing on the side | 所以说他是在 |
[06:02] | to make ends meet. | 走投无路的边缘 |
[06:03] | Or to keep up his perfect lifestyle. | 或者是为了保持完美的生活 |
[06:05] | Fancy brownstone. Kid in college. | 奢华的上流生活 上大学的孩子 |
[06:07] | Guys, I think I have a lead on the supplier. | 伙计们 我觉得我找到供应商了 |
[06:09] | Good place to start. | 不错的切入点 |
[06:10] | Techs ran GPS on Hammond’s car. | 技术员查看了汉蒙德车上的GPS |
[06:12] | He’d been making multiple trips to Englewood. | 他去过很多次恩格尔伍德 |
[06:14] | – Got an address? – 6241 South Racine. | -查到地址了吗 -拉辛南街6341号 |
[06:16] | Stash house is linked to a Quinton Kane. | 藏匿点在一个叫做昆顿·凯恩的人名下 |
[06:18] | Apparently he’s a pretty serious player. | 显然是个惯犯 |
[06:19] | Moves a lot of product through the Gold Coast. | 通过黄金海岸运送了很多毒品 |
[06:21] | All right. Get the details on Kane, | 好 去查一下凯恩 |
[06:22] | then get some eyes on him. | 让人去盯一下 |
[06:24] | Oh, you should probably contact McGrady in Narcotics. | 你可能要联系一下缉毒队的麦克格雷迪 |
[06:27] | His team covers that area. | 那里是他的队的地盘 |
[06:29] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[06:31] | Makes for a crowded van. | 这样人有点多了 |
[06:34] | You saying you got a problem with McGrady? | 你是说你和麦克格雷迪有过节吗 |
[06:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:38] | Well, work it out. You got a job to do. | 自己解决 这是你的工作 |
[06:48] | Oh, this seems like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[06:51] | Look I know we’ve had our differences, | 我知道我们以前有过节 |
[06:53] | but let’s just focus on the job. | 但我们还是专注工作吧 |
[06:54] | Keep it professional, okay? | 专业一点 好吗 |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:57] | So what do we know about Quinton Kane? | 昆顿·凯恩有什么信息可以分享 |
[06:59] | Well, he’s a main suspect in three homicides | 我正在查的三起谋杀案 |
[07:01] | that I’ve been chasing. | 他都是主要嫌疑人 |
[07:02] | We get close, but you know, no indictment | 就快抓到他了 但是没有起诉 |
[07:04] | thanks to the brave ASAs. | 都是因为勇敢的助理检察官 |
[07:06] | – You know what flag he flies? – Yeah. It’s the 100 Syndicate. | -知道他是哪个帮的吗 -知道 一百辛迪加 |
[07:09] | He has a couple of legit businesses too. | 他还有一些合法的生意 |
[07:11] | – Any priors? – Mm-hmm. Two. | -前科呢 -两项 |
[07:12] | Five years ago agg battery. And then three months ago DUI. | 五年前暴力殴打他人 三个月前醉驾 |
[07:15] | Case still pending. | 案子还没结 |
[07:16] | Listen this is how I want to run it, all right? | 我想这么做 |
[07:18] | I’m gonna take the main eye. Hailey, you handle the log. | 我主要盯人 海莉你负责记录 |
[07:20] | Jay, I want you to do stills and video, | 杰 你去收集照片和视频 |
[07:22] | ’cause we want to prove that it’s an open-air market | 我们要证明凯恩搞的是 |
[07:23] | that Kane’s running, all right? Let’s go. | 合法买卖 好吗 行动 |
[07:35] | We’re so sorry for your loss, Ryan. | 节哀顺变 瑞安 |
[07:37] | Yeah. The doctor says you’re doing great. | 对 医生说你做得很好 |
[07:41] | Do you remember anything about last night? | 昨晚的事你还记得什么吗 |
[07:45] | A few things. | 一些事 |
[07:49] | Take it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[07:51] | All right, you had dinner with your parents? | 你和父母一起吃了饭 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:55] | I went to my bedroom. | 我回了房间 |
[07:58] | I was tired from my flight. | 我刚下飞机比较累 |
[08:01] | I was FaceTiming with a friend. | 和朋友视频了 |
[08:06] | Then I heard the door buzz. | 然后我听到门铃响 |
[08:09] | My dad let someone in. | 我爸让谁进来了 |
[08:13] | I heard arguing. | 我听到了争吵声 |
[08:16] | Was your dad expecting anyone? | 你爸爸在等人吗 |
[08:18] | – No. – Did you recognize the voice? | -没有 -你认得那个人的声音吗 |
[08:22] | No. | 不认识 |
[08:25] | He kept yelling, | 他一直在大喊 |
[08:29] | “This ain’t how it works.” | “不是这样的” |
[08:31] | – What happened next? – I heard gunshots. | -然后呢 -我就听到了枪声 |
[08:39] | – I didn’t know what to do. – It’s okay. | -我不知道该怎么办 -没事的 |
[08:42] | I ran towards my bathroom… to hide. | 我跑到卫生间躲了起来 |
[08:47] | I got hit. | 遭到了枪击 |
[08:51] | Ryan… | 瑞安… |
[08:53] | did you see the man who shot you? | 你看到开枪打你的人了吗 |
[09:10] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[09:13] | Can I– Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[09:17] | Oh, hell, yeah. Yeah | 没错 是他 |
[09:18] | The guy on the left, that’s Quinton Kane. | 左边的是昆顿·凯恩 |
[09:19] | He’s a stone cold killer. | 一个冷血杀手 |
[09:21] | The guy with him is Bernard Ward, AKA “Bay Bay.” | 和他在一起的人是贝纳德·沃德 人称”贝贝” |
[09:25] | That’s the black SUV. Just like the neighbor said. | 就是那辆黑色SUV 和邻居说的一样 |
[09:28] | Great. Well I think it’s time | 很好 我想是时候 |
[09:29] | that we should have a little chat with Citizen Kane. | 和”公民凯恩”谈一谈了 |
[09:33] | Halsted. | 我是霍斯特德 |
[09:37] | Okay. Got it. | 好 明白 |
[09:38] | The son Ryan Hammond, he just ID’d the shooter | 那个瑞安·汉蒙德刚刚指认说 |
[09:40] | as a tall black man with some sort of dog tattoo | 枪手是一个纹着狗纹身的黑人 |
[09:42] | on his right forearm. | 纹身在右前臂上 |
[09:44] | Check the file. | 查一下文件 |
[09:47] | That’s Kane. Dog claw. | 是凯恩 狗爪纹身 |
[09:50] | That’s the 100 Syndicate initiation tattoo. | 是一百辛迪加的标志纹身 |
[09:52] | That’s good enough for me. Let’s grab him up. | 证据确凿 我们去抓他 |
[10:06] | Thanks for coming in, Quinton. | 谢谢你来 昆顿 |
[10:08] | So how well do you know Grant Hammond? | 你和格兰特·汉蒙德很熟吗 |
[10:10] | Grant who? | 格兰特什么 |
[10:12] | Don’t disrespect me like that, Quinton. | 别把我当白痴 昆顿 |
[10:13] | He had you on speed dial. He was your Gold Coast connect, | 他的快速拨号是你 他曾是你黄金海岸的联系人 |
[10:16] | and we got a lot of people whispering around here | 有很多人都说 |
[10:17] | saying he’s running dope for you. | 他为你贩毒 |
[10:18] | Oh, that Grant Hammond. | 那个格兰特·汉蒙德啊 |
[10:21] | No. He just gives me legal advice. | 不 他只是给我提供法律建议 |
[10:24] | – See I’m incorporated now. – Well good for you. | -我现在很配合吧 -那很好 |
[10:28] | So where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪 |
[10:31] | You gonna tell me what this is about? | 你要告诉我到底发生什么事了吗 |
[10:34] | – I got places to be. – Well not anymore. | -我还有别的地方要去 -没有了 |
[10:41] | What? You don’t recognize him? Ryan Hammond? 19? | 怎么 你不认得他吗 瑞安·汉蒙德 19岁 |
[10:45] | Come on. You shot him in the chest last night. | 你昨晚用枪打中了他的胸口 |
[10:49] | Right there. | 就这里 |
[10:51] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[10:54] | It turns out that this kid is a fighter. | 结果这孩子很坚强 |
[10:58] | He survived. | 他活下来了 |
[11:02] | And he just ID’d you as the shooter. | 他刚刚指认你就是枪手 |
[11:05] | – I didn’t shoot no one. – Quinton. Come on. | -我没开枪打任何人 -昆顿 拜托 |
[11:09] | I’m throwing you a lifeline here. | 我在给你活路呢 |
[11:11] | I’m giving you a chance to tell your side of the story. | 我在给你机会说话 |
[11:14] | Come on. All right. I’ll help you out. | 说啊 好吧 我来帮你 |
[11:19] | He owed you money. No, I got it. Right. | 他欠你钱 不是 我知道了 |
[11:22] | He shot at you, and you were just defending yourself. | 是他朝你开枪 你只是在正当防卫 |
[11:25] | – That’s a really good one. – Mm. | -这个借口不错 -对 |
[11:29] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[11:37] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走 |
[11:46] | Two dead bodies, a dying college kid, | 两具尸体 一个濒死的大学生 |
[11:48] | and we got to kick Kane free | 结果我们要放了凯恩 |
[11:49] | because Ryan Hammond’s ID is too vague. | 就因为瑞安·汉蒙德的指认太模糊 |
[11:50] | Yeah, well, we’re lucky we got what we got when we got it. | 是啊 很幸运我们该得到的都得到了 |
[11:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:57] | I just talked to Med. Ryan Hammond died 10 minutes ago. | 我刚和医院联系过 瑞安·汉蒙德十分钟前去世了 |
[12:02] | He’s 19 years old. He’s just back home from college. | 他才19岁 刚刚从学校回家 |
[12:04] | Without Ryan’s testimony, we don’t have a case against Kane. | 没有瑞安的证词 我们无法指控凯恩 |
[12:06] | So that son of a bitch might actually get away with it. | 所以那个混蛋可能会逍遥法外 |
[12:08] | We just gotta get back out there, find new evidence. | 我们要回头去找新的证据 |
[12:12] | – Hey, did you talk to McGrady? – Yeah. I just talked to him. | -你和麦克格雷迪谈过了吗 -对 刚刚谈了 |
[12:15] | He said he wants to meet up and go over the case tonight. | 他说今晚想一起讨论案情 |
[12:18] | Meet up and go over the case? | 一起讨论案情 |
[12:19] | Did he bring up new leads, new evidence? | 他有新线索新证据吗 |
[12:21] | No. He didn’t mention anything. | 没有 他什么也没提 |
[12:24] | Is this really about the case? | 真的是讨论案子吗 |
[12:27] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[12:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | Ten one! 6245 squad. Shot fired at the police. | 请求支援 6245小组 警察中枪 |
[12:48] | I’m at 5392 South Hoyne. I’ve been hit! Oh God. | 我在霍因南路5392号 我中枪了 老天 |
[12:51] | Officer down! Oh, my God. Agh. | 警察中枪 老天 |
[12:54] | This is 5021 Charlie. I’m en route | 我是5021C 我现在去 |
[12:56] | to the officer calling the ten one. | 支援遇险警察 |
[12:57] | I will respond. I’m five blocks away. | 我出警 我离他五个街区远 |
[13:00] | Copy that. Copy that. 6245 hang in there. | 收到 收到 6245坚持住 |
[13:22] | 5021 Charlie. I’m at the scene of the ten one. | 我是5021C 我到现场了 |
[13:25] | Copy that, 5021 Charlie. | 收到 5021C |
[13:40] | Mac? Mac. | 麦克 麦克 |
[13:43] | Oh God. Mac! Mac! | 天啊 麦克 麦克 |
[13:47] | I got an officer down! I repeat, officer down! | 有警员受伤 重复 有警员受伤 |
[13:50] | – Send me some help now! – Copy that. | -请求立即增援 -收到 |
[13:52] | Stay with me, Mac. Stay with me. | 坚持住 麦克 坚持住 |
[13:54] | Come on. Come on. No, no, no, no. Mac! Mac! | 加油 坚持住 麦克 麦克 |
[14:03] | Mac. Mac! | 麦克 麦克 |
[14:10] | Yeah, so what’s the latest? | 有什么最新进展 |
[14:11] | I got Area South, tact, gang, | 我让南区 战术小队 帮派调查组 |
[14:13] | and patrol officers out in full force, | 和巡警队全员出动 |
[14:15] | going door to door searching every gangway and garage. | 挨家挨户搜索所有的逃跑路线和车库 |
[14:19] | So far no sign of the offender, no witnesses. | 目前还没有凶手的踪迹 也没有目击证人 |
[14:21] | Well, you tell me what you need, I’ll make it happen. | 你需要什么 就告诉我 |
[14:23] | I know you will, Denny. We’re good. | 我相信你 丹尼 但是不用了 |
[14:24] | Okay, look. I know everyone is hot. | 听着 我知道大家都很着急 |
[14:27] | One of our very own was just killed. | 我们自己人被杀了 |
[14:30] | But keep it on the up and up. | 但是有情报不能瞒着 |
[14:34] | Hey, Ray. Thanks for coming. | 雷 多谢你来 |
[14:35] | Any way I can help, just let me know. | 有什么需要帮忙的地方就告诉我 |
[14:37] | I have the church down the block. | 我在街头安排了教堂的人 |
[14:39] | It’s open for your officers. Coffee and bottled water. | 接待你们的警员 咖啡和水尽管喝 |
[14:41] | Hey, thanks. I appreciate that. Excuse me. | 多谢 非常感激 失陪了 |
[14:43] | Any leads? | 有线索吗 |
[14:45] | Nothing solid. | 没什么确实的 |
[14:46] | Maybe connected to the Gold Coast murders. | 也许和黄金海岸凶杀案有关联 |
[14:49] | Listen. The slain officer’s name was McGrady. | 你听着 被杀警官名叫麦克格雷迪 |
[14:52] | He was working a lead on Quinton Kane. | 在查一条和昆顿·凯恩有关的线索 |
[14:55] | Runs in your ward. You heard of him? | 此人在你的选区里活动 听说过吗 |
[14:57] | I know the name. | 我知道他 |
[14:58] | That mean he helped finance your redevelopment projects? | 是不是说他也资助了你的重建计划 |
[15:01] | It means I know the name. | 我只是说我知道他 |
[15:02] | If this bastard killed a police officer, | 如果这个混蛋真的杀了一个警察 |
[15:05] | a guy I worked with, a guy I respected, | 一个和我共事 让我尊敬的人 |
[15:09] | I expect your full cooperation. | 那我希望你能完全配合 |
[15:12] | Goes without saying. | 那当然不用说 |
[15:18] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[15:19] | Yeah, so apparently what happened, Sarge, | 显然情况是这样的 警长 |
[15:23] | McGrady got jumped in the front seat of the vehicle, | 麦克格雷迪在车前座被人袭击 |
[15:24] | and then from there it was just a fight for his weapon. | 然后双方一直在争夺他的枪 |
[15:26] | Offender shot him twice. One in the vest point blank, | 凶手朝他开了两枪 一枪击中防弹背心 |
[15:30] | one in the neck, through and through. | 一枪从脖子穿透出去 |
[15:31] | That’s what shattered the glass. | 就是这枪打碎了玻璃 |
[15:32] | The only prints we could find on the gun were McGrady’s. | 我们在枪上找到的唯一指纹就是麦克格雷迪的 |
[15:34] | There was blood on the grip of the gun. | 枪柄上还有血 |
[15:37] | We sent the gun to the crime lab already. | 已经把枪送到实验室去了 |
[15:38] | This might have just been a random robbery. | 也许只是一场当街抢劫 |
[15:40] | Or maybe he got into it with a CI? | 又或许是他和线人翻脸了 |
[15:43] | All right, so dump McGrady’s phone right away. | 那好 立即检查麦克格雷迪的手机 |
[15:45] | Identify everyone he was in contact with the last 24 hours. | 确认过去24小时他联系过的所有人 |
[15:48] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[15:49] | – Witnesses? – I talked to one witness. | -目击证人呢 -和和一个目击者谈过了 |
[15:51] | Saw a black SUV around the building about 20 minutes | 说麦克格雷迪中枪20分钟前 在这建筑附 |
[15:54] | before McGrady was shot. Black male behind the wheel. | 近看见一辆黑色越野 驾驶员是黑人 |
[15:56] | – Kane? – It’s possible. | -凯恩 -有可能 |
[15:58] | All right. So start digging. | 好吧 开始查吧 |
[15:59] | Find out where he was when this whole thing went down. | 查查这一切发生的时候他在哪 |
[16:02] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – Yeah. I’m okay. | -你确定你没事吗 -我没事 |
[16:04] | Hey, Jay, give me a second alone with her. | 杰 我单独和她说几句话 |
[16:06] | Yeah. Sure, Sarge. Let me know if you need anything. | 好的 警长 有需要就告诉我 |
[16:07] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[16:10] | Tough thing to go through. I’m sorry. | 你肯定很难过 我很抱歉 |
[16:15] | But I gotta ask. | 但我不得不问 |
[16:17] | Why did you let McGrady drive in alone? | 你为什么让麦克格雷迪独自行动 |
[16:21] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[16:22] | You were supposed to be working with him. | 你本应该和他一起行动 |
[16:24] | I was working with him. | 我是和他一起 |
[16:27] | He knew I was coming. We just got off the phone. | 他知道我要来 我们刚在电话上说过话 |
[16:28] | – I told him to wait for me. – While you stopped for coffee? | -我让他等我 -等你喝完咖啡吗 |
[16:32] | He was supposed to wait for me! | 他应该等着我 |
[16:33] | But you were late! | 但是你来晚了 |
[16:36] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[16:38] | And I wasn’t late. I was ten minutes early. | 而且我没晚 我还早到了十分钟 |
[16:41] | He’s dead, Hailey. | 他死了 海莉 |
[16:43] | I don’t really care about fair. | 公不公平的我不在乎 |
[17:08] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[17:10] | If there’s anything you need, anything I can do– | 如果有什么我能帮你的话… |
[17:14] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[17:20] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[17:25] | Why don’t you go sit down? Have something to eat? | 你不如去坐下歇会儿吧 去吃点东西 |
[17:28] | Maybe a glass of wine, all right? | 喝杯酒也行 好吗 |
[17:39] | Nice of you to come by, Hailey, but I think we’re good. | 你能来很好 海莉 但我们这不需要什么 |
[17:43] | I was on my way to meet him, Arnold. | 我正要去和他会合 阿诺德 |
[17:46] | He decided to go in early. | 但他决定提前行动了 |
[17:47] | I’d rather not discuss that now. | 我现在不想谈这些事 |
[17:50] | Not here. Not in front of Anne. | 不要在这 在安的面前说 |
[17:53] | Look, I know you guys were partners for a long time. | 我知道你们两个搭档了很久 |
[17:56] | You ever known him to go in solo like that? | 你可曾听说过他这么单独行动过 |
[17:59] | No. | 没有 |
[18:02] | He told me he was meeting a snitch | 他告诉我他要去见一个线人 |
[18:03] | about the Gold Coast murders– | 关于黄金海岸凶杀案的 |
[18:04] | I don’t want to discuss any of this now. | 我现在真的不想谈这件事 |
[18:08] | Just get the hell out of here. | 你赶紧走吧 |
[18:11] | Go. | 快走 |
[18:22] | That’s it? | 就是这个 |
[18:23] | Hey, Sarge, you want to hear this. | 警长 来听听这个 |
[18:24] | – Okay. – We dumped McGrady’s phone. | -说 -我们查了麦克格雷迪的手机 |
[18:26] | And this is the only cat that popped up. | 只查出了这个人最可疑 |
[18:28] | An informant named Damon Briggs that wasn’t on the books yet. | 一个还没登记的线人 叫戴蒙·布里格斯 |
[18:30] | I spoke to McGrady’s partner. | 我和麦克格雷迪的搭档说过了 |
[18:32] | Briggs is a catch and release on a gun charge. | 布里格斯曾因枪支犯罪被捕 后来放了 |
[18:34] | Slinging a lot of attitude. | 态度非常恶劣 |
[18:35] | McGrady was about to toss him back into prison. | 麦克格雷迪正打算把他关回监狱 |
[18:37] | This man called McGrady three times over the last week, | 上周这个人给麦克格雷迪打了三次电话 |
[18:40] | and was on the phone with him two hours before he got popped. | 而他中枪之前两个小时就在和他通话 |
[18:42] | All right. Grab Halsted, find this Briggs, bring him in. | 那好 叫上霍斯特德 把布里格斯找来 |
[18:45] | Let’s not back off Kane though. Do some digging. | 不过也别放过凯恩 先挖掘一下 |
[18:47] | – Check his alibi. – All right. | -查查他的不在场证据 -好的 |
[18:51] | You’re a hard man to find, Damon. | 找你可不容易啊 戴蒙 |
[18:54] | Why you hiding? | 你躲什么 |
[18:56] | G, I’m just trying to see Sunday morning. | 天 我只是想活到周日早上 |
[18:58] | White cop killed in my hood. | 白人条子在我们那被杀 |
[19:01] | I’m the brother beefin’ with him. | 偏偏我又和他有过节 |
[19:02] | Yeah, I did the math. | 我想想就猜到了 |
[19:04] | Where were you last night, 10:00 p.m.? | 你昨晚10点左右在哪里 |
[19:06] | I drove to Wisconsin. Good for the tires. | 我开车去威斯康星州了 轮胎好使 |
[19:10] | Got gas. Came right back. | 加了油 马上就回来了 |
[19:13] | Great alibi. | 不在场证明挺不错啊 |
[19:14] | When was the last time you spoke with McGrady? | 你最后和麦克格雷迪说话是什么时候 |
[19:18] | A month. Two. Been a minute. | 一两个月前 也就说了一分钟吧 |
[19:24] | What about when you called him yesterday | 那你昨天打他的卧底用手机 |
[19:25] | on his undercover phone? | 是说什么事情 |
[19:26] | Oh. That was personal. | 那是私事 |
[19:28] | I thought y’all was talkin’ business. | 我还以为你们在说正事 |
[19:30] | I lent him a grand. Hadn’t paid me back yet. | 我借给他一千块钱 还没还我 |
[19:32] | You know that’s why we was conflictin’. | 所以我们一直在吵架 |
[19:36] | I think dude was in with some serious people. | 我觉得他是惹着什么危险人物了 |
[19:38] | Know what I’m saying? | 明白我什么意思吧 |
[19:39] | Did he say why he needed the money? | 他说他为什么需要钱了吗 |
[19:41] | He didn’t have to. | 还用说吗 |
[19:42] | We spent most of our time talking Vegas odds. | 我们大部分时间都在聊赌城的手气 |
[19:44] | Far as I can tell, he wouldn’t pass up a sports bet. | 就我所知 他每场球赛都要赌一把 |
[19:48] | Dude was betting on little league games. | 这老哥在赌小联盟比赛 |
[19:52] | Stay in town, Damon. We’ll be in touch. | 不要出城 戴蒙 我们会再联系你 |
[19:54] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我哪里都不会去的 |
[20:00] | You believe this guy? | 你相信他的话吗 |
[20:01] | – I do. – Why? | -我信 -为什么 |
[20:04] | The money thing. Makes sense. | 钱的事 确实讲得通 |
[20:08] | McGrady asked me to borrow a few grand last month. | 麦克格雷迪上个月让我借他几千块钱 |
[20:12] | You lent him money? | 你借他钱了 |
[20:12] | I didn’t say I lent him money. I said he asked. | 我可没这么说 我只是说他找我了 |
[20:16] | He sounded like he was in a really bad place. | 听起来他好像状况确实不太好 |
[20:18] | How bad? | 有多不好 |
[20:20] | Well, he likes to gamble. And he loses a lot. | 他喜欢赌博 还经常输 |
[20:24] | There’s a lot of potential suspects here. | 我们有很多可能的嫌疑人 |
[20:26] | All right. Let’s follow up | 好了 我们继续查一下 |
[20:27] | on Briggs’ alleged trip to Wisconsin. | 布里格斯所说的去威斯康辛的旅行 |
[20:31] | That’s Kane. End of the bar. | 那个就是凯恩 吧台那头的那个 |
[20:34] | This could be another night. | 说不定是另一天晚上的 |
[20:36] | Right. I mean, my grandma can click a mouse | 是啊 我奶奶都能用鼠标 |
[20:38] | and change the date on this thing. | 改掉这玩意的日期 |
[20:40] | I didn’t change nothing. | 我什么都没改 |
[20:41] | That’s the 10:00 news running behind him on the TV. | 他背后的电视上在播10点的新闻 |
[20:44] | Do yourself a favor and find another black man to arrest. | 拜托你们去抓别的黑人吧 |
[20:47] | Kane was here. | 凯恩就在这里 |
[20:47] | Right. In the bar he owns. Did you work that night? | 是啊 在他自己的酒吧里 你那晚上班了吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah I did. I saw him. | 上了 我看到他了 |
[20:51] | And I’d testify to any judge you name. | 我愿意在任何法官面前作证 |
[20:54] | I’m sure you’d be paid handsomely for it too. | 你肯定是收了不少钱吧 |
[20:58] | Have a good night, handsome. | 祝你今晚愉快 帅哥 |
[21:04] | All right. What do we got on our snitch Briggs? | 在告密者布里格斯身上查到什么了吗 |
[21:07] | He totally was on a joy ride going to scenic Wisconsin. | 他确实是去威斯康辛旅游了 |
[21:09] | Credit card receipts, gas station surveillance | 信用卡账单和加油站监控显示 |
[21:11] | puts him at a Kenosha gas station at the same time | 麦克格雷迪被杀的时候他正在 |
[21:13] | McGrady was shot. | 基诺沙的一个加油站 |
[21:14] | All right, so cross Briggs off the list. | 好吧 那就把布里格斯的名字划掉 |
[21:16] | Where are we at with Kane? | 凯恩的事查的怎么样了 |
[21:17] | Sarge, Kane’s alibi checks out. | 警长 凯恩的不在场证明没问题 |
[21:19] | Yeah, we got Kane on surveillance video | 是啊 我们在监控视频上看到 |
[21:22] | at 10:21 entering the dive bar. | 凯恩10点21进入了酒吧 |
[21:24] | He owns that place. You sure that video’s legit? | 那酒吧是他自己的 你确定那视频没问题 |
[21:26] | Looks credible. | 看起来没问题 |
[21:27] | They got the 10:00 news on in the background. It checks out. | 背景里在播放十点钟的新闻 没问题 |
[21:30] | All right, we know McGrady’s 911 call | 好吧 我们知道麦克格雷迪 |
[21:32] | came in at 10:11, right? | 是在10点11分报的警 对吧 |
[21:33] | So how far is the dive bar from where McGrady got hit? | 那家酒吧离麦克格雷迪出事的地方有多远 |
[21:36] | We basically just drove that route. It was about 4.8 miles. | 我们刚刚就是从那条路上开回来的 约八公里 |
[21:39] | We were driving fast. It took us about 27 minutes. | 我们开得很快 大约用了27分钟 |
[21:41] | There’s no way in hell he made that in ten. | 他不可能十分钟开到 |
[21:43] | All right. Just talked to the techs. | 刚刚和技术人员聊了一下 |
[21:46] | Blood on the gun that killed McGrady | 杀害麦克格雷迪的枪上的血 |
[21:47] | is a match for Quinton Kane. | 和昆顿·凯恩的相符 |
[21:51] | Well blood is blood. Let’s arrest this prick. | 事实确凿 我们去抓住那个混蛋 |
[22:09] | Quinton Kane! Chicago PD! Open up! | 昆顿·凯恩 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[22:12] | Quinton ain’t here. | 昆顿不在 |
[22:14] | We’ll see about that. Wait there. | 我们自己来看 在这儿等着 |
[22:16] | I got two kids! Now hold up! | 我有两个孩子 等等 |
[22:17] | Y’all can’t just come up in here like this. | 你们不能就这么闯进来 |
[22:20] | Don’t need to take all y’all. | 不用全都进来吧 |
[22:21] | – Kitchen’s clear! – Clear. | -厨房安全 -安全 |
[22:24] | Clear. | 安全 |
[22:27] | No sign of Kane, but I found something. | 没看到凯恩 但我找到了点东西 |
[22:31] | That’s a parole violation. | 这可违反了假释条例 |
[22:33] | Straight to the pokey, no hearing. | 直接进监狱 连听证会都不用 |
[22:34] | It ain’t mine. I don’t do drugs. | 不是我的 我不吸毒 |
[22:36] | Okay. Look at me. We can help you out, | 看着我 我们可以帮你 |
[22:38] | but we need to know where Quinton is. | 但我们得知道昆顿在哪里 |
[22:39] | Oh so you want me to rat out the father of my children? | 你是想让我告我孩子他爸的密 |
[22:41] | No we want you to rat out the guy | 我们是想让你告 |
[22:42] | who just killed a police officer. | 那个杀死警察的人的密 |
[22:43] | He had kids too. Four and six. Real cute. | 他也有孩子 一个四岁一个六岁 特别可爱 |
[22:48] | Come on. | 快说吧 |
[22:49] | Quinton was here last night. | 昆顿昨晚来过 |
[22:51] | – He came to get his guns. – Was he with anyone? | -是来拿枪的 -有人和他在一起吗 |
[22:54] | He left with his friend Bay Bay. | 他是和他朋友贝贝一起走的 |
[22:55] | – Where did they go? – He didn’t say. | -他们去哪里了 -他没说 |
[23:00] | But I never seen Quinton act like that before. | 但我从没见过昆顿这个样子 |
[23:02] | – Act like what? – Scared. | -哪个样子 -惊慌失措 |
[23:04] | He knows y’all are looking to kill him over that white cop. | 他知道你们想为了那个白人警察杀他 |
[23:13] | I’ve got the 21st district tact team sitting on every location | 我让21区的警察监视了每一个 |
[23:16] | Kane’s known to frequent. Aunties, cousins, grandmas. | 凯恩常去的地方 包括他姨妈 表亲 祖母 |
[23:20] | So far, nothing. | 目前为止没有发现 |
[23:21] | Yeah, us too. Dumped his phone, ran his credit cards. | 我们也是 他把手机和信用卡都扔了 |
[23:23] | He’s off the grid, unless he’s using a new burner. | 我们找不到他 除非他用新的一次性手机 |
[23:26] | How you holding up? I hear Voight came down pretty hard. | 你还好吗 我听说博伊特很生气 |
[23:30] | If you ask me, he was out of line. | 要是让我说 他有点过了 |
[23:32] | I did everything by the book. | 我都是照规矩办事 |
[23:33] | It’s not my fault McGrady wanted to play cowboy. | 麦克格雷迪想扮演牛仔又不是我的错 |
[23:35] | If I were you, I’d keep that to myself. | 如果我是你 我不会把这话说出来 |
[23:37] | Everyone’s a little raw to hear your side of the story. | 大家应该不会太想听你的说法 |
[23:40] | We got a lead on Kane’s boy Bay Bay. | 我们查到凯恩的朋友贝贝的线索了 |
[23:41] | He was spotted in a stash house on South Wolcott. | 他在南沃尔科特一栋房子里躲着 |
[23:44] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[23:45] | Chicago PD! Don’t move! Get your hands up! | 芝加哥警署 不许动 举起手来 |
[23:49] | Everybody hands up! Everybody hands up! | 所有人举起手来 举起手来 |
[23:52] | – Move through, move through. – Hands up! Get up! | -让一让 让一让 -举起手来 举起手来 |
[23:54] | Let me see ’em up. | 把手都举起手来 |
[23:54] | Put your hands in the air now! Do it now! | 把手举起来 快点 |
[23:58] | Where you going? Drop the bag, get the hands high. | 你要去哪儿 把包放下 举起手来 |
[24:00] | Come on. Drop the damn bag, Bay Bay. Don’t make me do it. | 快点 把包放下 别逼我 |
[24:03] | Drop the bag! Turn around! | 把包放下 转过身去 |
[24:05] | Don’t look at me. Here you go. | 不许看我 给你 |
[24:07] | Come on. Come on back, Bay Bay. | 快点 后退走出来 贝贝 |
[24:09] | This your house, you know where to go. | 这是你的房子 你知道该往哪儿走 |
[24:10] | Hands up. Face on the fridge. Come on! Let’s do it, Bay Bay! | 举起手来 脸贴冰箱上 快点 别磨蹭 贝贝 |
[24:14] | Hands high! There you go! | 举起手来 好了 |
[24:16] | Hey, where’d you get this? Playing checkers? | 这是从哪儿来的 打牌赢的吗 |
[24:19] | If you tell us where Quinton Kane is, | 只要你告诉我们昆顿·凯恩在哪儿 |
[24:21] | we can forget all about that cash, bro. | 现金的事我们就放过你 |
[24:22] | Hey, man. I ain’t seen him in days. | 拜托 我都好久没见过他了 |
[24:23] | We know you helped him get away. | 我们知道你帮他逃跑了 |
[24:25] | Yeah, sounds like you were harboring a cop killer to me. | 听起来你像是在藏匿警察杀手 |
[24:28] | – We taking you in. – Get your hands off me, boy! | -那我们只好抓你走了 -别碰我 |
[24:32] | The hell’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[24:32] | – We good? – Yeah, we good. I got him. | -没事了吧 -没事了 我抓住他了 |
[24:33] | Hands behind your back. | 手放背后 |
[24:35] | See we ain’t playing with you, bro. | 我们不是跟你闹着玩的 |
[24:37] | All right? Talk to me about Quinton Kane right now. | 听懂了吗 告诉我昆顿·凯恩在哪里 |
[24:39] | Man, I dropped him off around 65th and Loomis. | 我把他送到了65号和卢米斯大街交叉口 |
[24:41] | – When was that? – Like two hours ago. | -什么时候 -两小时前 |
[24:43] | You sure about that? You ain’t seen him since? | 你确定 在那之后没见过他 |
[24:45] | Kane called, like, 15 minutes ago. | 凯恩15分钟之前打电话来过 |
[24:47] | He told me to gather as much cash as possible, | 告诉我让我尽可能搞多点现金 |
[24:50] | and that he would call me back later with the meeting spot. | 还说他等会儿会打电话告诉我见面地点 |
[24:52] | – He called you? – Yeah. | -他打给你了 -没错 |
[24:53] | – You got phone? – It’s in my pocket, bro. | -手机呢 -在我口袋里 |
[24:54] | – In your jacket? – Yeah. | -外套口袋里 -对 |
[24:56] | Man, get on your knees. Get down on your knees, baby. | 跪下 快给我跪下 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:02] | These look like government extensions to me, bro. | 看起来像是政府号码 |
[25:05] | Kane probably has somebody on the inside. | 凯恩估计有内线 |
[25:14] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[25:15] | Hank, come on in. I was just about to call you. | 汉克 进来 我刚准备打给你 |
[25:17] | Why are you talking to Quinton Kane? | 你为什么在和昆顿·凯恩联系 |
[25:20] | Because I’m trying to save his life. | 因为我想救他的命 |
[25:23] | Okay, I reached out to some of Kane’s associates | 我联系了凯恩的朋友 |
[25:25] | and told them that he needed to surrender peacefully. | 告诉他们他得和平投降 |
[25:28] | And I said that I would help so he called me. | 我说我会帮他 他就给我打电话了 |
[25:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[25:32] | Before I share that with you, we need to discuss process. | 告诉你之前 我们得先讨论一下流程 |
[25:35] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:38] | This is a police operation. | 这是警方的行动 |
[25:40] | We will take him down our own way. | 我们要用自己的方式拿下他 |
[25:42] | He won’t come in your way. I promise you that. | 他不会照你的方式来 我可以向你保证 |
[25:44] | The best approach is for you and me to go in together. | 最好的办法是你和我一起进去 |
[25:48] | Ray, that is not a good idea. | 雷 这不是个好主意 |
[25:50] | He claims he’s innocent, and he wants a fair trial. | 他说自己是无辜的 想要一个公平的审讯 |
[25:54] | Quinton’s no dummy. He knows that if he blinks the wrong way, | 昆顿不傻 他知道如果他跑错了地方 |
[25:56] | the men in blue are gonna light his ass up | 穿着制服的人会把他 |
[25:57] | like a Christmas tree, which as we just discussed, | 打成筛子 我们刚刚也讨论过 |
[26:00] | is no good for anyone. | 这样对谁来说都不是好事 |
[26:23] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[26:28] | Don’t worry, Ray. I got your back. | 别担心 雷 我陪你一起 |
[26:30] | Yeah. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你啊 |
[26:33] | Those country boys up there with the guns, | 那些拿着枪的乡下小伙子 |
[26:35] | they know the suspect is tall and thin, right? | 他们知道嫌犯又高又瘦 对吗 |
[26:38] | I believe they do. | 应该是的 |
[26:43] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[26:56] | Should be down at the end of the hall. | 应该在走廊尽头 |
[26:58] | All right. I’ll go in first, you stay behind me. | 好的 我先进去 你跟着我 |
[27:00] | – Let me see those hands up high. – No! Quinton! | -手举高一点 -别 昆顿 |
[27:04] | – I’m not carrying. – Raise your hands! | -我没带枪 -手举起来 |
[27:06] | Quinton, you have my word. Calm down now. | 昆顿 我向你保证 冷静一点 |
[27:09] | Come on now, Quinton. | 好了 昆顿 |
[27:10] | – You have my word. Calm down. – Turn around. | -我向你保证 冷静一点 -转过去 |
[27:14] | I didn’t shoot that cop. | 我没有杀警察 |
[27:15] | Yeah, well, I’m not here to discuss the case. | 我过来不是为了谈这个案子 |
[27:18] | You know why I’m here? | 你知道我为什么过来吗 |
[27:19] | To make sure you get out of here alive, | 为了保证你活着出去 |
[27:21] | get a chance to tell your side of the story. | 保证你有机会说清楚这件事 |
[27:23] | Are you saying you don’t believe me? | 你是说你不相信我吗 |
[27:24] | I’m saying it doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我是说我相信什么不重要 |
[27:26] | If you’re innocent, Quinton, put down the gun, | 如果你是无辜的 昆顿 把枪放下 |
[27:27] | walk out with us, and no one’s gonna hurt you. | 跟我们出去 不会有人伤害你 |
[27:30] | Nah. | 不 |
[27:31] | Nah, not yet. Not yet. | 不 还不行 还不行 |
[27:32] | I’m gonna wait ’til I’m outside. | 等我出去了再说 |
[27:34] | So everybody can see that I’m cooperating. | 这样大家都能看到我很合作 |
[27:36] | You’re cooperating? | 你很合作吗 |
[27:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:48] | Are you ready? Here you go. | 你准备好了吗 走吧 |
[27:50] | We’re coming out. Don’t shoot. | 我们出来了 别开枪 |
[27:55] | Hey, stand down! Stand down! | 退后 退后 |
[27:57] | Put your guns– Put your guns down! | 都把枪放下 把枪放下 |
[28:02] | We are all gonna walk out of here alive. | 我们全部都要活着走出去 |
[28:04] | Every one of us. | 我们每一个人 |
[28:06] | Put your weapon down. | 你们都把武器放下 |
[28:08] | All right, Quinton. You too. | 好了 昆顿 你也是 |
[28:10] | Calm down, Quinton. I got it. | 冷静 昆顿 有我在 |
[28:11] | – Come on. – You got my word, Quinton. | -好了 -我向你保证 昆顿 |
[28:13] | You want to walk out of here in one piece? | 你想平平安安地走出去吗 |
[28:14] | Come on. Look at this. | 好了 你看看 |
[28:15] | – You got my word. – Come on. Be smart. | -我跟你保证过 -快 放聪明点 |
[28:18] | Come on, man. | 好了 |
[28:19] | There you go. | 走吧 |
[28:21] | There you go! Come on in. | 好了 过来吧 |
[28:23] | All right, turn around. Turn around. | 转过去 转过去 |
[28:26] | – Put your hands up. – You got my word. | -手举起来 -我跟你保证过 |
[28:29] | Let’s get out of here. Come on. | 我们走吧 走 |
[28:52] | – Thanks, Ray. – Thank you. | -谢谢 雷 -谢谢 |
[29:03] | Tonight, Chicago sleeps safer. | 今晚 芝加哥可以安全一点了 |
[29:05] | Quinton Kane is in custody for the murder | 昆顿·凯恩因为谋杀一名 |
[29:07] | of a Chicago police officer. | 芝加哥警察之死而被收监 |
[29:11] | I was very close with Sergeant Sean McGrady. | 我跟肖恩·麦克格雷迪警长关系很好 |
[29:14] | He was everything that we as police strive to be. | 他就是我们警察想要成为的样子 |
[29:19] | He was honest. He was dedicated. | 他诚实守信 勇于奉献 |
[29:23] | He was courageous. | 英勇果敢 |
[29:26] | We must never forget Sergeant McGrady’s sacrifice. | 我们永远不能忘记麦克格雷迪警长的牺牲 |
[29:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[29:38] | You sent in a tactical team without telling me? | 你派了一个战术小队过去还不告诉我 |
[29:41] | – We got our man. – We already had our man. | -我们抓到人了 -本来就已经抓住了 |
[29:44] | You just needed to get the credit. | 你只需要获得他的信任 |
[29:46] | Well, I needed to make sure we apprehended a cop killer, | 我们抓的是杀警察的人 |
[29:48] | and that we got you and Ray out of there alive. | 我需要确保你和雷活着出来 |
[29:51] | That was my only agenda. | 这是我唯一的任务 |
[29:53] | Well, that’s good to know, ’cause for a minute there, | 是这样就好 因为在那里的时候 |
[29:57] | it felt personal. | 感觉像有私仇 |
[30:07] | Pick up your feet, please. | 走快一点吧 |
[30:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[30:12] | All right. You first. | 好的 你先 |
[30:15] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[30:19] | I’ll be just a minute. | 我一会儿就来 |
[30:29] | If there’s anything that you need, you, the kids, | 有任何需要帮忙的 你或者孩子 |
[30:34] | please call me. | 打电话给我 |
[30:37] | Thanks. I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 我很感激 |
[30:39] | And I’m–I’m sorry about the other day. | 那天 对不起啊 |
[30:43] | I didn’t mean to be so abrupt. | 我不是存心针对你 |
[30:45] | – It’s all right. – I just– | -没关系 -我只是… |
[30:48] | Mac really liked you. | 麦克真的很喜欢你 |
[30:50] | He always said how smart you were. | 他总是说你有多聪明 |
[30:55] | That’s nice to know. | 很高兴知道这些 |
[30:57] | Anything you need, let me know. | 有任何需要 告诉我 |
[31:01] | Actually there is something I would like to address. | 其实真有一件事我想跟你说 |
[31:06] | Yeah. Name it. | 尽管说 |
[31:08] | It seems so meaningless now, but I can’t let it go. | 现在看来好像毫无意义 但我放不下 |
[31:14] | Mac came home from Community Play one night… | 麦克有一天晚上从社区中心回来 |
[31:18] | really upset. | 特别沮丧 |
[31:20] | The treasurer accused Mac of stealing money. | 会计指责麦克偷钱 |
[31:24] | That’s terrible. | 这么严重啊 |
[31:28] | Do you remember the guy’s name? | 你记得那个人的名字吗 |
[31:32] | Mike Adams. | 迈克·亚当斯 |
[31:35] | There were some checks made out to cash. | 有几笔账是现金交易 |
[31:37] | It looked like Sergeant McGrady was responsible. | 好像是麦克格雷迪警长负责的 |
[31:41] | You thought he was stealing money? | 你觉得他在偷钱吗 |
[31:42] | – Yes. – How much money was missing? | -是的 -丢了多少钱 |
[31:46] | Close to $10,000. | 大概一万 |
[31:48] | I told him we were going to file a police report. | 我跟他说我们会报警 |
[31:52] | Is that what you were fighting about the night of the party? | 聚会那晚你们就是因为这个吵架吗 |
[31:58] | I assume after everything that’s happened | 发生了这么多事 |
[31:59] | that you’re gonna let this go now? | 你应该会让这事就这么过去吧 |
[32:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:05] | Especially now, after the case is closed. | 特别是现在 案子已经结了 |
[32:11] | Killer’s in custody. | 凶手已经归案 |
[32:14] | You know I read they found his blood on McGrady’s gun? | 新闻说他们在麦克格雷迪的枪上发现了他的血迹 |
[32:18] | Sounds like a no-brainer. | 那事情就简单了 |
[32:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:29] | Detective Upton, Intelligence. | 我是厄普顿警察 情报组 |
[32:30] | I have two cases on the docket today. | 今天我手上有两个案子 |
[32:42] | I found something important. We need to talk about it now. | 我发现了重要线索 我们要马上谈一下 |
[32:59] | Got your message. | 收到你的留言了 |
[33:01] | You’ll wanna check this out. | 你来看看这个 |
[33:04] | Okay, an ISP sign-in sheet. | 病理室的登记表 |
[33:06] | That’s McGrady’s signature. | 这是麦克格雷迪的签名 |
[33:09] | So? | 所以呢 |
[33:10] | Quinton Kane was popped for a DUI two months ago. | 两个月前昆顿·凯恩因为醉驾被抓 |
[33:13] | His blood’s been sitting in an evidence cooler. | 他的血液放在证据库里 |
[33:16] | One of the vials is missing. | 其中有一瓶不见了 |
[33:19] | You’re saying McGrady stole Kane’s blood? | 你是说麦克格雷迪偷了凯恩的血吗 |
[33:21] | – Yep. – Why? | -对 -为什么 |
[33:23] | So he could frame him. | 好嫁祸他 |
[33:26] | Frame him for his own murder? | 嫁祸他谋杀他 |
[33:27] | No. Frame him for his own suicide. | 不 是把自己的自杀嫁祸给他 |
[33:38] | I hear the funeral is today. | 我听说葬礼今天举行 |
[33:40] | Yep. Starts in an hour. | 对 一小时后 |
[33:43] | I’m sure McGrady is gonna get a hell of a send-off. | 麦克格雷迪肯定会风风光光走 |
[33:46] | Those bagpipes always make me tremble. | 那些风笛声一直让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[33:51] | “Coming Home.” | 《回家》 |
[33:53] | Everyone thinks it’s Scottish. | 大家都以为是苏格兰的 |
[33:54] | It’s actually an African-American spiritual. | 其实是美国黑人灵歌 |
[33:57] | I didn’t know that. | 这我真不知道 |
[33:59] | Things are never what they seem. | 事情永远不是表面看起来那样 |
[34:03] | You know, I heard a rumor that McGrady was stealing cash | 我听到谣言说麦克格雷迪在 |
[34:05] | from Community Play. | 从社区中心偷钱 |
[34:07] | That’s news to me. | 我第一次听说 |
[34:10] | I’m just thinking aloud here. Musing. | 这只是我的想法 思考 |
[34:12] | Maybe I’m right, maybe I’m wrong. | 我可能是对的 也可能是错的 |
[34:15] | McGrady’s circling the drain, knows he’s about to be exposed. | 麦克格雷迪走投无路 知道自己快暴露了 |
[34:19] | So he frames a black drug dealer for his own suicide. | 所以把自己的自杀嫁祸给了一个黑人毒贩 |
[34:23] | He goes out a hero, and his wife and kids, | 他成了英雄 他的妻子和孩子 |
[34:27] | they get to collect a healthy pension. | 他们可以得到一笔不菲的抚恤金 |
[34:30] | That sounds far-fetched. | 听上去很离谱 |
[34:31] | I also heard there’s a surveillance video | 我还听说有一段 |
[34:36] | of Kane drinking whiskey at a bar damn near the same time | 凯恩在一个酒吧喝威士忌的录像 |
[34:39] | McGrady got shot. | 跟麦克格雷迪中枪是同一时间 |
[34:42] | Until last night, that is. | 当然 是直到昨晚 |
[34:44] | When someone broke into the bar, | 有人闯进酒吧时 |
[34:47] | and the video disappears. | 那段录像不见了 |
[34:50] | Yeah, well, now it’s my turn to muse. | 现在轮到我思考了 |
[34:55] | You don’t care about Kane. I mean, not even a little. | 你不在乎凯恩 根本不在乎 |
[34:58] | He’s an old-fashioned criminal. | 他是个惯犯 |
[34:59] | Doesn’t believe in paying tribute to enlightened aldermen. | 对开明的议员不懂尊重 |
[35:03] | No. | 对 |
[35:06] | And with Kane gone, | 凯恩不在了 |
[35:09] | another banger’s going to take over that territory, | 会有别人占领他的地盘 |
[35:11] | and I think with the correct help, guidance, | 在正确的帮助和引导之下 |
[35:17] | he’ll come to understand the wisdom of investing in his ward. | 他会知道投资自己的选区是明智的 |
[35:26] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对吧 |
[35:29] | But that doesn’t mean my silence is free. | 但这不是说我会平白无故为你保密 |
[35:34] | Ray, Ray. What is it that you want? | 雷啊雷 你想要什么 |
[35:38] | What do I want? What do I want? | 我想要什么 我想要什么 |
[35:41] | I want you to remember. | 我想要你记住 |
[35:47] | I’m doing you a favor. | 我在帮你 |
[35:48] | That’s it. That’s all I’m asking. | 就这个 我只要这个 |
[35:55] | I’m gonna talk to you soon, Hank. | 我很快会再跟你聊 汉克 |
[35:57] | No doubt. | 还用说 |
[36:07] | There should be more cops like Mac. | 应该有更多像麦克一样的警察 |
[36:09] | Yeah. We used to play horse over at Community Play. | 是啊 我们以前经常在社区中心打牌 |
[36:12] | I always kicked his ass. | 我一直都赢他 |
[36:13] | Well, you know he let you win. | 你知道他是故意让你赢的 |
[36:16] | Exactly what I wanted him to think. | 我就是想让他这么想 |
[36:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:21] | How’s Upton dealing with all of this? | 厄普顿还好吧 |
[36:24] | I’m not sure. She keeps a lot in. | 不知道 她要接受很多 |
[36:28] | We all do, right? It’s part of the job. | 我们都是 对吧 这是警察工作的一部分 |
[36:33] | Call from Mia, huh? | 米娅的电话吗 |
[36:35] | – She ain’t playing with you. – Hello? | -她真不是跟你闹着玩的 -喂 |
[36:39] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:45] | Yeah, I can be there in an hour. | 一小时后我可以过去 |
[36:47] | Not easy raising kids on your own. | 一个人养孩子不容易 |
[36:49] | Hey, guys. Can you go upstairs, please? | 孩子们 你们上楼好吗 |
[36:52] | She’s a strong woman. | 她很坚强 |
[36:54] | She’s got lots of friends. | 她有很多朋友 |
[36:56] | If anyone can pull it off, she can. | 如果有人能做到 她肯定能 |
[37:08] | Hailey. Hailey, hold up. | 海莉 海莉 等等 |
[37:12] | So I know I came down kind of hard on you about this coffee thing, | 我知道咖啡和让麦克格雷迪一个人行动的事 |
[37:15] | letting McGrady go in alone. | 我对你太过分了 |
[37:18] | – Well, I get it now, so. – It’s not really | -我现在都明白了 -其实 |
[37:22] | what you want to talk to me about though, is it? | 你想跟我说的不是这个吧 |
[37:26] | You and me gotta get on the same page. | 你跟我要统一意见 |
[37:30] | Either we disclose this evidence, | 我们要么把证据公开 |
[37:32] | or we take it to the grave. | 要么带进坟墓 |
[37:36] | Wait. Doesn’t it bother you | 等等 大家都把他当英雄 |
[37:38] | that everyone looks at him like he’s a hero? | 难道你就不觉得不舒服吗 |
[37:43] | Yeah. It bothers me. | 我也不舒服 |
[37:48] | McGrady was a good man. | 麦克格雷迪是个好人 |
[37:51] | Good cop? Sure. | 好警察 是的 |
[37:53] | Good man? No. Not so much. | 好人 不是 他不是好人 |
[37:57] | He gambled away his savings, | 他把自己的积蓄都赌光了 |
[37:59] | he cheated on Anne, | 他出轨 |
[38:01] | tried to sabotage my career. | 还想毁掉我的事业 |
[38:03] | Every time I was up for a promotion, | 我每次想升职的时候 |
[38:05] | son of a bitch did his best to jam me up. | 那个混蛋都尽可能妨碍我 |
[38:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:09] | He wasn’t perfect. | 他并不完美 |
[38:12] | But he was a good cop. I know that for sure, | 但他是个好警察 这点我确定 |
[38:14] | ’cause I saw him in action. | 因为我见过他出警 |
[38:17] | I watched what he did when the bullets were flying, | 枪林弹雨的时候 我看到过他行动 |
[38:19] | and believe me– | 相信我… |
[38:22] | Hailey, he’s got two little kids. | 海莉 他有两个孩子 |
[38:31] | Think about what happens to them if this comes out. | 你想想事情败露后他们会怎么样 |
[38:34] | All they have is his legacy. | 他们就只有他的遗产 |
[38:37] | And his pension. | 还有还他抚恤金 |
[38:41] | I mean, you want to blow all of that over some jackass | 你要为一个因为几公斤可卡因 |
[38:46] | who mowed down a family of three over a couple kilos of coke? | 就杀了一家三口的混蛋 毁了这一切吗 |
[39:00] | This city could use a hero in blue right now. | 这座城市现在需要一个警察英雄 |
[39:04] | Someone the people could admire. | 需要一个受人敬仰的人 |
[39:07] | Even if he’s a fraud? | 即使他是个骗子 |
[39:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:23] | To the grave. | 带到坟墓 |
[39:36] | Thanks for finally taking my call. | 谢谢你终于接我的电话了 |
[39:39] | I’ve been a bit busy. | 我有点忙 |
[39:40] | Yeah, well, you don’t get to be busy. | 我找你的时候你不能忙 |
[39:43] | Or unavailable. You understand? | 也不能没空 你明白了吗 |
[39:47] | Like I told you last week, | 我上周告诉过你 |
[39:49] | I own you. | 你是我的 |
[39:53] | The second your sister got popped for that DUI | 你姐姐开车带着你的小侄子 |
[39:55] | with your little nephew in the backseat, | 醉驾被抓 |
[39:58] | you tried to make it all go away, | 你想偷偷处理掉的时候 |
[40:00] | your right to being agitated or inconvenienced | 你生气或者不方便的权利 |
[40:05] | came to an abrupt end. | 就没有了 |
[40:06] | You falsified official reports. | 你伪造了官方报告 |
[40:09] | Buried evidence. | 销毁了证据 |
[40:11] | Hell, if I weren’t so open-minded, | 如果不是我开明 |
[40:17] | you could go to jail over this. | 你可能因为这个进监狱的 |
[40:25] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[40:27] | Your eyes. Your ears. | 你的眼睛 你的耳朵 |
[40:30] | No. Uh-uh. No. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[40:33] | I’m not a rat, man. | 我不是内奸 |
[40:35] | No? You don’t think so? | 不是吗 真的吗 |
[40:37] | No. | 不是 |
[40:43] | That’s my dear friend from IAD. | 那是我内务部的朋友 |
[40:47] | But if you don’t want to play… | 但如果你不想玩… |
[40:55] | I just call his cranky ass right now. | 我可以马上叫他来 |
[41:08] | Hang it up. | 等等 |
[41:13] | There you go, son. That’s a good decision. | 这就对了 决定得好 |
[41:17] | Now let’s talk details. | 我们说说细节吧 |