时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I need you to sign something. | 我需要你给我签字 |
[00:13] | What you got? | 什么 |
[00:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:19] | Jordan, I was supposed to sign this a week ago. | 乔丹 我一周前就该签字的 |
[00:21] | How come I’m just now getting it? | 怎么现在才给我 |
[00:22] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[00:24] | And it’s all C’s. | 而且你全得了C |
[00:25] | You’re a smarter kid than this, Jordan. | 你很聪明的 乔丹 |
[00:26] | This doesn’t even look like your report card. | 这看上去根本不像你的成绩单 |
[00:28] | Are you gonna sign it, or what? | 你签不签 |
[00:32] | I’m signing. But understand, Jordan. | 我会签 但是你要明白 乔丹 |
[00:34] | It’s been a rough couple of weeks, | 虽然你这几周过得很不顺 |
[00:35] | but there’s no excuse for this. | 但这都不是理由 |
[00:37] | There’s no– | 这都不… |
[00:40] | Listen. | 听着 |
[00:42] | We will talk about that later. Okay? | 我们待会再聊这件事 好吗 |
[00:45] | All right? | 好吗 |
[00:59] | Anything new with Antonio? | 安东尼奥有新动向吗 |
[01:01] | No, but I still want to keep an eye on him. | 没有 但我还是想盯着他 |
[01:05] | Got a search warrant for the residence of Marshall Carter. | 拿到了马歇尔·卡特住处的搜查令 |
[01:07] | He’s the head of the Night Lords. | 他是暗夜领主帮的老大 |
[01:08] | He’s got priors for possession, aggravated battery. | 他有非法持械和斗殴罪的前科 |
[01:11] | They deal out of a house in Hegewisch. | 他们在黑格维施一幢房子外交易 |
[01:13] | The boonies. | 在郊区 |
[01:13] | Yeah. My C.I. confirmed | 是的 我的线人确认 |
[01:15] | the monthly shipments here ready for distribution. | 会在这里进行每月例行分销 |
[01:17] | Now, here’s the thing. There’s an estimated | 是这样的 餐厅中 |
[01:19] | street value of at least two mil worth of meth and cocaine | 估计有市值近两百万的 |
[01:21] | in the dining room. | 冰毒和可卡因 |
[01:22] | – How many men? – Uh, at least six. | -有多少人 -至少六人 |
[01:24] | The address is 238 Five Oaks Road. | 地址是橡树街238号 |
[01:27] | Let’s hit it. | 出发吧 |
[01:48] | Chicago PD! Turn around. | 芝加哥警署 转过去 |
[01:50] | – Turn around. – Get down. | -转过去 -趴下 |
[01:51] | – Spread your legs. – Clear. | -两腿分开 -安全 |
[01:53] | – Wider. – Hey, we got a runner. | -还有人 -有人跑了 |
[01:55] | Stay against the wall. Stay on the ground. | 面对墙 蹲着别动 |
[02:00] | The hell you thought you was going, boy? | 你想去哪儿呢 小子 |
[02:02] | Look who it is. | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[02:03] | – Mr. Marshall Carter. – We got him. | -马歇尔·卡特先生 -我们抓住他了 |
[02:06] | That’s all of them. | 所有人都在这里 |
[02:08] | Sit back. Get up. | 起来 |
[02:16] | – You hear that? – Yeah. | -你听到了吗 -嗯 |
[02:39] | Little guy, little guy. | 小家伙 小家伙 |
[02:40] | Little guy. Hey, where you going? | 小家伙 你要去哪 |
[02:41] | Where you going? Come here, come here. | 你要去哪 过来 过来 |
[02:43] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[02:44] | I got you. I got you. | 没事了 没事了 |
[02:55] | Anybody else in there, Sarge? | 里面还有人吗 警长 |
[02:58] | Two kids. | 两个孩子 |
[03:05] | Both dead. | 都死了 |
[03:18] | So, the kid’s a ghost. Same with the other two kids. | 查不到那孩子的身份 和那两个孩子一样 |
[03:21] | No one’s reported them missing. | 没有失踪报告 |
[03:22] | I ran facial recognition locally, | 我查了本地和全国范围内的 |
[03:24] | nationally, and double checked with the FBI. | 面部识别系统 还和联调局进行比对 |
[03:26] | I got nothing. | 什么结果都没有 |
[03:27] | – They got a name? – No. | -有名字吗 -没有 |
[03:29] | – The kid doesn’t speak English. – I called a few translators. | -那孩子不会说英文 -我找了几名翻译 |
[03:31] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 也许能有发现 |
[03:32] | Look, the fact is three kids were held captive. | 现在的情况是三名孩子遭到囚禁 |
[03:35] | Two of them are dead. Someone’s gonna pay for this. | 两名死亡 必须有人为此付出代价 |
[03:40] | – Good work. – Yeah. | -干得不错 -嗯 |
[03:42] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[04:03] | I know you don’t understand me. | 我知道你听不懂我说话 |
[04:05] | But you are in a safe place. | 但你现在安全了 |
[04:11] | Vietnam. | 越南 |
[04:15] | You’re from Vietnam? | 你来自越南 |
[04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:25] | Tell us about the kids in the shelter. | 跟我们说说那小棚子里孩子的事 |
[04:28] | What kids? | 什么孩子 |
[04:34] | A black kid, a white kid, and an Asian kid | 我们在你的避雨棚里发现了一名黑人儿童 |
[04:37] | were found in your storm shelter. | 一名白人儿童和一名亚裔儿童 |
[04:39] | I don’t know nothing about no kids. | 我不知道什么孩子的事 |
[04:41] | And that creepy-looking shelter ain’t mine. | 那个看起来就不正常的棚子不是我的 |
[04:43] | It belongs to the house in back. | 是后面那幢楼的 |
[04:51] | You better hope so. | 最好如此 |
[04:56] | – Who’s your neighbor? – Hell if I know. | -你的邻居是谁 -我怎么知道 |
[05:00] | That’s the wrong answer, Marshall. | 回答错误 马歇尔 |
[05:03] | – Excuse me? – We got you on | -什么 -我们抓到你 |
[05:04] | distribution, methamphetamine production, | 在分销毒品 |
[05:08] | and until we learn otherwise, double homicide. | 如果我们查不出什么 还要加上两起命案 |
[05:13] | Oh, yeah. I forget to mention | 对了 我忘记提了 |
[05:14] | two of the kids are dead? | 其中两个孩子死了 |
[05:20] | C.O.D. For both children was carbon tetrachloride exposure. | 这两个孩子的死因都是接触四氯化碳 |
[05:24] | It’s a solvent used to extract meth. | 那是一种用来提取冰毒的溶剂 |
[05:25] | So they inhaled fumes? | 他们是吸入了气体 |
[05:27] | No, there was toxic water in their stomach contents. | 不 他们的腹内有掺毒的水 |
[05:29] | My guess is the drug dealers dumped the waste products | 我猜是毒贩将废弃用水 |
[05:31] | into the yard and it seeped into the ground water. | 倒在院子里 渗进了地下水 |
[05:33] | Okay, so, the kids got thirsty, | 好吧 然后孩子们渴了 |
[05:36] | drank the puddle of water, they got sick, and died. | 喝了地上的水 然后痛苦地死了 |
[05:38] | Sounds about right. | 感觉是这样 |
[05:40] | – Okay, thanks. – You’re welcome. | -好 谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:44] | Hey. So, we did some checking. | 我们核查了一下 |
[05:47] | Turns out you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[05:49] | Storm shelter belongs to your neighbor. | 那个棚子是你邻居的 |
[05:51] | What’d I say? I admit to the dope, | 我说什么来着 我承认贩毒 |
[05:53] | but I ain’t copping to them kids. | 但我跟孩子没关系 |
[05:55] | I’ve never been near that shelter. | 我从来没去过那个棚子 |
[05:57] | You can do some CSI crap to prove it. | 你们可以搞些什么犯罪现场调查来证明 |
[05:59] | You wanna know what that CSI crap proves? | 你想知道犯罪现场调查证明了什么吗 |
[06:01] | The meth waste you dumped in the yard | 你们倒进地里的制毒废料 |
[06:03] | seeped into the shelter. | 流进了防护棚 |
[06:06] | The kids drank it and died. | 那些孩子们喝了以后死了 |
[06:10] | Wanna guess what that’s called? | 猜猜这叫什么 |
[06:15] | It’s called criminally negligent homicide. | 这叫刑事疏忽杀人 |
[06:18] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我什么都交代 |
[06:20] | I got no allegiance to some freak | 我和绑架小孩的疯子 |
[06:22] | who’s snatching up little kids. | 可没有任何关系 |
[06:23] | So start talking. | 那就交代吧 |
[06:25] | I saw him two times. Both times, he was with kids. | 我见过他两次 他两次都和小孩一起 |
[06:28] | First time was two girls. Second time was three boys. | 第一次是两个女孩 第二次是三个男孩 |
[06:31] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[06:33] | Tall white dude. Old, like, 50. | 高大的白人 挺老了 大概有50岁 |
[06:42] | His name is Quan Vo. He’s from Sapa, | 他叫关娃 他来自萨帕 |
[06:46] | a mountain village in northern Vietnam. | 是北越南的一个小山村 |
[06:48] | – When did he get to Chicago? – Six weeks ago. | -他什么时候来到芝加哥的 -六周前 |
[06:50] | He was living at an orphanage, and then he was sent to America | 他本来住在孤儿院 然后被送往美国 |
[06:52] | to bless a new family. | 前往新的寄养家庭 |
[06:54] | Okay, uh, the new family. Does he know their name? | 他知道新的寄养家庭叫什么名字吗 |
[06:57] | The only name he knows is “Smith.” | 他只知道一个名字 史密斯 |
[06:59] | He was living with them up until two days ago. | 他本来和他们住在一起 直到两天前 |
[07:01] | All right, what happened after that? | 然后发生了什么 |
[07:03] | That couple, the Smiths, gave him to another couple, | 那对史密斯夫妇将他给了另一对夫妻 |
[07:05] | then that couple gave him to another man | 那对夫妻将他给了另一个人 |
[07:07] | who then locked him up in some sort of cellar. | 然后他们把他关了起来 |
[07:10] | Can he describe any of these people? | 他能描述那些人的长相吗 |
[07:18] | They were all white. | 他们都是白人 |
[07:19] | And, uh, their address. Does he know where they lived? | 他们的地址呢 他知道他们住在哪里吗 |
[07:27] | No, but it was a tan house. | 不知道 但是那是一幢黄褐色的房子 |
[07:31] | Near a train. | 在火车边 |
[07:32] | Near a train? | 在火车附近 |
[07:35] | Has a picture of cats. | 画着猫 |
[07:39] | And it smelled like Bánh Socola Bột Nếp. | 还有种椰子奶油粉的味道 |
[07:42] | What is that… What? | 什么 什么东西 |
[07:43] | Can you say that again? | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[07:44] | – Bánh Socola Bột Nếp. – Banh Socola… | -椰子奶油粉 -椰子… |
[07:48] | And that…What is that? | 那是个什么东西 |
[07:49] | Food. A Vietnamese dish. | 吃的 一道越南菜 |
[07:51] | I’ve never had it before. | 我以前也没吃过 |
[07:52] | Okay, I’m gonna call a restaurant and see | 好吧 我联系附近的饭店 |
[07:54] | if I can get that order. | 看能不能点一份 |
[07:56] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[07:57] | Tell him, “Thank you.” | 代我们说声谢谢 |
[08:10] | He wants you to know the other two kids were alive | 他想告诉你他刚被锁进去的时候 |
[08:12] | when he was first locked up. | 另外两个孩子还活着 |
[08:14] | He told them not to drink the water, | 他告诉他们不要喝那里的水 |
[08:15] | but they didn’t listen. | 但他们没听 |
[08:17] | He tried to save them. | 他想救他们 |
[08:29] | Platt said someone ordered from Royal Siam? | 普拉特说有人从皇家暹罗饭店点了道菜 |
[08:32] | – Right here. – Smells delicious. | -我的 -闻起来好香 |
[08:34] | Okay, the house with the storm shelter’s | 有避雨棚的那栋房子 |
[08:36] | registered to an LLC in Grand Cayman. | 注册在开曼群岛一家公司名下 |
[08:38] | They have about 200 units here in Chicago. | 他们在芝加哥大约有两百套房产 |
[08:40] | This one was red-tagged for foundation problems. | 但这一套因为地基问题被标红了 |
[08:42] | It should be empty. | 应该没人住的 |
[08:43] | So our suspect was squatting. | 所以这个嫌疑人是擅自住进去的 |
[08:45] | Sounds like it. | 看来是这样 |
[08:46] | So we got no name, no number, | 这么说我们没查到名字和号码 |
[08:47] | no nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[08:49] | Huh. Unbelievable, it’s chocolate. | 没法相信 是巧克力 |
[08:52] | It’s chocolate. | 就是巧克力 |
[08:53] | Quan said the house he lived in smelled like this. | 关说他住的房子有股这种味道 |
[08:55] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[08:57] | So, must be around one of the chocolate factories. | 所以肯定在巧克力工厂附近 |
[09:04] | What’ve we got? | 有结果吗 |
[09:05] | Well, they’ve been to five houses | 他们已经找了五家 |
[09:06] | owned by people named Smith. | 名字叫史密斯的住户了 |
[09:08] | Still no hits, so I don’t know. | 还是没有匹配的 所以我也不知道 |
[09:10] | I guess just keep knocking. | 看来只能继续找下去了 |
[09:11] | Wait, wait, wait a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[09:12] | Quan said there was a picture of what outside the house? | 关说房子外面画着什么来着 |
[09:15] | Cats. | 猫 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 很好 |
[09:27] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 不好意思 你们有什么事吗 |
[09:30] | Yeah. Officer Atwater. This is officer Ruzek. | 有 我们是阿特沃特警官和鲁塞克警官 |
[09:32] | Chicago PD. We were hoping that | 芝加哥警署的 我们希望你 |
[09:34] | you could help us identify this little boy. | 能帮我们确定下这个男孩的身份 |
[09:38] | That’s my son, Quan. He’s adopted. | 这是我儿子关 我领养的 |
[09:41] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[09:42] | Hi. What’s going on? | 你们好 怎么了 |
[09:45] | It’s the police. They’re asking about Quan. | 是警察 他们问关的事 |
[09:50] | What…Quan was kidnapped? | 什么 关被绑架了 |
[09:52] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们也在调查这件事 |
[09:53] | Okay. I was away on a business trip. | 好吧 我之前出差去了 |
[09:55] | He…Quan’s supposed to be in school. | 关应该在上学的 |
[09:57] | Right, but he’s not. | 好吧 但他没有 |
[10:00] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次看到他是什么时候 |
[10:03] | Well, just tell him. | 告诉他啊 |
[10:04] | When was the last time you saw Quan? | 你最后一次看到关是什么时候 |
[10:06] | It was this morning, right? | 就是今早 对吧 |
[10:10] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[10:14] | Two days ago? | 两天前 |
[10:18] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[10:23] | You know how difficult he was. | 你根本不知道这孩子有多难管 |
[10:26] | All the problems that I was having. | 那么多问题 我根本应付不来 |
[10:28] | Don’t, don’t, don’t. Stop. | 别 别 别说了 |
[10:30] | Just tell me what you did. | 告诉我你做了什么 |
[10:32] | I…I found a web site, | 我 找到了这么一个网站 |
[10:35] | and there was this really lovely couple. | 有一对非常有爱的夫妻 |
[10:37] | You gave our son away? | 你把我们儿子送人了 |
[10:40] | How could you do that? How? | 你怎么能这么做 怎么忍心 |
[10:42] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:44] | – How? – Walk to the kitchen with me. | -怎么能 -和我去厨房 |
[10:49] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[10:56] | You have to understand that Quan has issues. | 你们必须要明白 关有问题 |
[11:00] | He was always stealing money, food… | 他老是偷钱 偷吃的 |
[11:02] | It was too much. | 我受不了了 |
[11:04] | But with foreign adoptions, | 但是跨国领养 |
[11:05] | there’s nowhere you can turn for help. | 根本不知道去哪里求助 |
[11:07] | So I started looking for a support group online. | 所以我就在网上找互助小组 |
[11:09] | And that’s when I found this Real Promises web site. | 然后我就找到了这个真心承诺网 |
[11:14] | So… You just gave him away? | 所以 你就这么把他送人了 |
[11:17] | The orphanage lied to us about him. | 孤儿院对我们隐瞒了他的情况 |
[11:19] | We asked for a boy under five, | 我们要的是五岁以下的孩子 |
[11:21] | and instead they sent Quan. | 结果他们把关送来了 |
[11:23] | Todd had no idea how bad it was. | 托德根本不知道这有多难 |
[11:26] | He was always working. | 他总是在忙工作 |
[11:28] | I was the one who was home alone dealing with all of this. | 只有我一个人在家应付这么多事 |
[11:31] | And I was scared. I was… | 我害怕了 我只是 |
[11:33] | I was scared that he was gonna hurt our twin girls. | 我害怕他会伤害我家的双胞胎姐妹 |
[11:36] | They’re…they’re young. They just turned four. | 她们还太小 才刚满四岁 |
[11:39] | And you never told your wife to get rid of him | 你从来没有因为这孩子不好管教 |
[11:41] | because he was difficult? | 就叫你妻子把他送走 |
[11:43] | – No. – Never? | -没有 -从来没有吗 |
[11:45] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[11:47] | Did you ever think she would do something like this? | 你能想到她会做这种事情吗 |
[11:51] | Never. | 想不到 |
[11:52] | I don’t care what my wife said or what she did. | 我不在乎我妻子说了什么做了什么 |
[11:56] | I love my son. | 我爱我儿子 |
[11:59] | I would do anything to get him back. | 我愿意做任何事情 只求他回来 |
[12:02] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[12:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:09] | Your wife gave away a little boy to two strangers, | 你妻子把一个小男孩送给了两名陌生人 |
[12:13] | who then gave him away to some tall guy | 然后这两个人又把孩子送给了一个大高个 |
[12:16] | who locked him in a storm shelter. | 然后孩子被他锁在避雨棚里 |
[12:21] | That’s why not. | 所以才不简单 |
[12:24] | So you went to this Real Promises web site, | 所以你上了这个真心承诺网 |
[12:25] | you sent a message that said, | 发了一条信息 然后说 |
[12:27] | “We have a child that needs a new home.” | “我家孩子需要新的家庭” |
[12:29] | The next day you get a response from a John | 第二天你就收到了来自约翰和 |
[12:32] | and a Penny Marsden, right? | 佩妮·马斯登夫妇的回复 对吧 |
[12:33] | Yeah, they wanted to meet right away. | 是 他们希望马上见面 |
[12:36] | When exactly did you meet the Marsdens? | 你具体什么时候和马斯登夫妇见面的 |
[12:38] | That afternoon at 4:00. | 那天下午四点 |
[12:41] | When Quan got home from school. | 关放学回家之后 |
[12:43] | Right, um… What’d the Marsdens look like? | 好的 马斯登夫妇是什么样子 |
[12:48] | The husband was short, and, um… | 丈夫个子不高 然后 |
[12:53] | The wife was just average-looking. | 妻子的相貌很普通 |
[12:55] | Uh, they were probably both about 40. | 两个人大概都四十岁上下的样子 |
[12:57] | Okay. Um…Telephone number? | 好的 电话号码呢 |
[13:00] | Address? | 地址 |
[13:03] | No. | 都没有 |
[13:07] | You think I’m awful. I know. | 你一定觉得我很恶劣 |
[13:11] | To be honest with you, | 我跟你说实话 |
[13:13] | I don’t think it matters how bad the situation is. | 我觉得情况多么恶劣并不是重点 |
[13:16] | I think it’s very extreme to give a kid away, Mrs. Smith. | 最恶劣的是你居然把孩子送人 史密斯夫人 |
[13:23] | So, what Kate Smith did has a name. | 凯特·史密斯的行为还有个专有名词 |
[13:25] | It’s called “Re-homing.” | 叫做”重新安置” |
[13:26] | It’s called “Unforgivable.” | 我看该叫”不可饶恕” |
[13:28] | Uh, yeah, but it’s legal in the state of Illinois. | 的确 但在伊利诺伊州是合法的 |
[13:30] | Parents can transfer the care of foreign adoptees | 跨国领养的父母可以在法官批准下 |
[13:32] | to someone else with a power of attorney. | 把被领养人转交给其他人抚养 |
[13:34] | It started a few years back in chat rooms. | 几年前在聊天室就开始这样了 |
[13:36] | What about the web site Kate Smith used? | 凯特·史密斯用的那个网站查得怎么样了 |
[13:38] | It’s a sham. | 是个骗子网站 |
[13:39] | It’s been around for six months. | 运营半年了 |
[13:40] | The IP address is routed through the dark net. | IP地址是通过暗网的 |
[13:42] | And the origin is listed as Iceland. | 来源在冰岛 |
[13:44] | This Marsden couple does not exist. | 马斯登夫妇根本不存在 |
[13:46] | There’s not a record of a John or Penny Marsden | 芝加哥地区没有约翰或者佩妮·马斯登的 |
[13:48] | in the Chicago land area. | 任何记录 |
[13:49] | Shocker. A child trafficker is using fake names. | 真人令人震惊啊 人贩子用的是化名 |
[13:51] | So we need to make contact. | 我们得去搭个线 |
[13:54] | Find this Marsden couple and the mystery man | 找到领养关的马斯登夫妇 |
[13:56] | – they gave Quan to. – Yo, Sarge, | -和神秘人 -警长 |
[13:58] | let me and Kim have a shot at him. | 让我和金试试看 |
[14:00] | We can pose as a couple wanting to give a kid away. | 我们可以假扮一对送养孩子的夫妇 |
[14:01] | Send a message out there to the web site. | 给网站发一条信息 |
[14:03] | I bet we can draw them in. | 打赌可以引蛇出洞 |
[14:06] | All right, good. | 好主意 |
[14:07] | Hey, I don’t want these re-homing punks | 我不希望这些”重新安置”的混蛋 |
[14:10] | thinking we’re on to them, you understand? | 发现我们盯上他们了 明白吗 |
[14:11] | – Copy that. – Yeah. | -明白 -好的 |
[14:18] | Got a male driver and a female passenger | 发现一辆浅色SUV里的 |
[14:20] | in a light-colored SUV. Illinois tags, | 男性司机和女性乘客 伊利诺伊牌照 |
[14:22] | 33JP60 33 John Paul 60. | |
[14:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:26] | Vehicle is registered to John Kingsley. | 车辆注册在约翰· 金斯利名下 |
[14:27] | Address listed is the Tower Lake apartments, | 注册地址在塔湖公寓 |
[14:29] | but those were torn down two years ago. | 但那里两年前就拆了 |
[14:32] | We thought about foreign adoption, too. | 我们也有考虑国外领养 |
[14:34] | But, you know, it all takes money. | 但开销太大 |
[14:36] | – And time. – I’m tired of waiting. | -耗时 -我不想等了 |
[14:38] | I wanna be a mother now. | 我现在就想当母亲 |
[14:41] | And when I read about your little girl, | 我看到你们女儿的消息后 |
[14:43] | I knew that this was meant to be. | 我觉得这是上天注定的事 |
[14:45] | Yeah, Penny said she found her angel. | 佩妮说她找到了自己的小天使 |
[14:47] | It’s true. My heart melted. | 没错 我的心都融化了 |
[14:50] | So, um, why do you want to give her up? | 你们为什么要送养她 |
[14:54] | Uh, trust me, we–we don’t. | 相信我 我们并不想的 |
[14:59] | But, you know with work | 但是工作啊 |
[15:00] | – and travel, right? – Yeah. | -旅行啊 对吧 -对的 |
[15:02] | We travel so much, I just don’t– | 我们经常旅行 我只是不想… |
[15:04] | I don’t think we really can give Naja | 我觉得我们没法给娜迦 |
[15:06] | – the time she deserves. – Yeah. | -需要的陪伴 -好吧 |
[15:08] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[15:11] | Look, you all seem like really nice people. | 你们看上去都是很好的人 |
[15:12] | But we just wanna make sure | 但我们想确定 |
[15:15] | that we don’t get into trouble later. | 不会有后续的麻烦 |
[15:17] | Do you know who started the Real Promises web site? | 你们知道是谁创立真心承诺网的吗 |
[15:21] | No, but it’s legal. | 不知道 但是合法的 |
[15:23] | Uh, I know of a couple that used it before. | 我知道一对曾用过这个网站的夫妇 |
[15:25] | They adopted just a terrific boy from Russia. | 他们领养了一个俄罗斯的可爱男孩 |
[15:28] | Oh, that’s so great. | 那太好了 |
[15:30] | We would love to talk to them. | 我们想和他们聊聊 |
[15:31] | Oh, gosh, they were friends of our old neighbors. | 天呐 他们是我们以前邻居的朋友 |
[15:33] | I don’t remember their names. | 我不记得他们的名字了 |
[15:37] | Yeah, we understand It happens. | 我们可以理解 |
[15:39] | So, um, can we meet Naja? | 我们可以见见娜迦吗 |
[15:45] | Sorry about that. Of course you can. | 抱歉 当然可以了 |
[15:47] | But, uh, how about we check out the house? | 我们可以看看你们的房子吗 |
[15:49] | Just real quick. We know that you have pictures. | 很快的 我们知道你们有照片 |
[15:50] | We are on two acres. And it’s a little rural | 我们有两英亩的地 对很多人而言 |
[15:54] | for a lot of folks, but we just love it. | 有些田园风 但我们很喜欢 |
[15:56] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[15:59] | Well, hey, let’s check this out now. | 我们现在就去看看吧 |
[16:01] | – I mean, I’m excited. – Right now? | -我很激动 -现在吗 |
[16:03] | – Yeah. – We don’t have time | -是啊 -我们没有时间 |
[16:05] | to drive there and back. But, um, it is– | 开个来回 但是… |
[16:08] | – It’s a very nice house. – Yeah, it is. | -那是很棒的房子 -是啊 |
[16:12] | But we’re gonna need to check it out, | 但我们得看看才放心 |
[16:13] | and maybe talk to a few references, too. | 也许也要和相关的人聊一聊 |
[16:17] | You know, I don’t think you’re ready to do this. | 我觉得你们还没有准备好 |
[16:22] | – We should leave, John. – Thank you. | -我们走吧 约翰 -感谢 |
[16:28] | – It was nice to meet you. – Yeah. | -见到你们很高兴 -是啊 |
[16:30] | Pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[16:37] | They’re headed out to you. | 朝你们那边过去了 |
[16:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:52] | Doesn’t look like a farm in Rosiclare. | 看起来不像是罗西克莱尔的农场 |
[16:54] | Yeah, I don’t see that tire swing, either. | 是啊 我也没看到轮胎秋千 |
[17:00] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[17:04] | Looks like there might be more than two people in there. | 看上去里面不止两个人 |
[17:06] | We got another car. | 还有一辆车 |
[17:09] | 5021 David. Hey, uh, squad, | 我是D5021 中心 |
[17:11] | can you run a Illinois passenger, | 能帮我查一辆伊利诺伊州的车吗 |
[17:13] | brown in color, Range Rover, | 棕色路虎揽胜 |
[17:15] | 710 Zebra 5 Nora? | 牌照710Z5N |
[17:18] | 10-4. Where can I hold you down? | 收到 你的位置 |
[17:20] | 90 South Confidential. | 保密南路90号 |
[17:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:24] | 5021 Baker. Shots fired, send backup. | 我是B5021 有枪击事件 派后援来 |
[17:27] | Be advised, plain clothes officers responding. | 注意 现场有便衣警察 |
[17:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:35] | Chicago PD, drop the gun. | 芝加哥警署 放下枪 |
[17:36] | Not until he tells me what he did to Quan. | 除非他告诉我对关做了什么 |
[17:38] | – Officer, please. – Todd, don’t do this, man. | -警官 救命 -托德 别这样 |
[17:41] | – Get out, or I’ll kill him. – No, no, just– | -出去 不然我杀了他 -别 只… |
[17:43] | Shut up! Lady, just shut up, okay? | 闭嘴 女士 快闭嘴 好吗 |
[17:45] | – Step back. – Get out or he’s dead. | -退后 -出去 不然他死定了 |
[17:47] | You tell them. You tell them | 告诉他们 告诉他们 |
[17:49] | what you did to my son. | 你对我儿子做了什么 |
[17:54] | Go to the back. | 从后门进去 |
[17:57] | Todd, I know you’re upset, but don’t do something | 托德 我知道你很生气 但别做 |
[17:59] | – you’re gonna regret here. – It’s not worth it. | -你会后悔的事 -不值得 |
[18:01] | – Just let us handle this. – You got other kids. | -让我们来处理 -你还有其他孩子 |
[18:03] | They don’t wanna grow up with a dad in prison. | 他们不想长大的时候 爸爸在监狱 |
[18:04] | – Put the gun down. – Please. | -放下枪 -拜托 |
[18:06] | Put the gun down. Don’t make us do it. | 放下枪 别逼我们 |
[18:09] | They took my boy. | 他们抢走了我的孩子 |
[18:13] | No, they’re the criminals. They’ve got my kid. | 他们是罪犯 他们手上有我的孩子 |
[18:15] | – We need to talk. – Wait, you’re the mother? | -我们得谈谈 -等等 你是那个母亲 |
[18:16] | No, I’m the police. | 不 我是警察 |
[18:17] | – I just want my son. – Calm down. | -我只是想让儿子回来 -冷静 |
[18:19] | Calm down. It’s over. | 冷静 结束了 |
[18:31] | What’s worse, people taking the kids, | 哪一个更差劲 领养孩子的 |
[18:33] | or the ones giving them away in the first place? | 还是一开始送养孩子的 |
[18:35] | People taking them, no doubt. | 领养的 毫无疑问 |
[18:36] | I just got a text from Jordan. | 我刚收到乔丹的短信 |
[18:37] | – I should go. – What is it? | -我得走了 -怎么了 |
[18:39] | I don’t know. Some kind of problem | 不知道 和凡妮莎的 |
[18:40] | with Vinessa. It’s okay. | 问题 没事的 |
[18:41] | – What kind of problem? – He didn’t say. | -什么事 -他没说 |
[18:42] | – I just gotta go. – Well, I’m coming with you. | -我必须过去 -我跟你一起去 |
[18:54] | Hey, hey, what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[18:56] | – Some guys attacked her. – What? | -有人攻击了她 -什么 |
[18:57] | I came home and I found her like this. | 我到家就看到她这样了 |
[18:59] | Huh? Hey, hey, Vinessa. | 怎么了 凡妮莎 |
[19:01] | Are you okay? You okay, baby girl? | 你还好吗 还好吗 宝贝丫头 |
[19:03] | Talk to me, huh? What happened? | 和我说说 怎么了 |
[19:05] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:08] | They pulled me into an alley. | 他们把我拖到巷子里 |
[19:12] | Said they were gonna rape me | 说会强奸我 |
[19:13] | ’cause “Your brother’s a snitch.” | 因为”你哥哥是告密的人” |
[19:16] | What? Okay, what happened after that? | 什么 然后发生了什么 |
[19:20] | Tell me exactly what happened, Vinessa. | 把情况原原本本地告诉我 凡妮莎 |
[19:24] | Then… | 然后… |
[19:26] | A truck came down the alley, so they, um, they ran away. | 一辆面包车开进了巷子 他们 他们就跑了 |
[19:30] | Uh, Vinessa… | 凡妮莎 |
[19:33] | These guys, did they hurt you in any way? | 那些人 他们有没有伤害你 |
[19:38] | – No. – Who were they? | -没有 -他们是谁 |
[19:40] | Huh? You remember who they were? | 你记得他们是谁吗 |
[19:43] | I–I don’t know. Just, um, | 我 我不知道 就是 |
[19:46] | some kids from the neighborhood. | 附近的孩子 |
[19:48] | Stop lying, Vinessa. Just tell us who the guys are. | 别再撒谎了 凡妮莎 告诉我们是谁 |
[19:50] | – Jordan– – She knows ev– | -乔丹 -她认识… |
[19:51] | Jordan, I’m gonna take care of this, okay? | 乔丹 这个事情交给我 好吗 |
[19:53] | Just go upstairs and calm down. | 你上楼去 冷静一下 |
[19:59] | I got it. | 有我在 |
[20:02] | I’m so sorry. We gonna figure this out. | 别难过 我们会搞清楚这事的 |
[20:11] | Figured Vinessa could use some hot chocolate. | 我想凡妮莎可能需要喝杯热巧克力 |
[20:13] | How the hell did those kids find out about Jordan? | 那些孩子到底是怎么知道乔丹的事的 |
[20:16] | All he did was pick a photo | 他也就选了张照片 |
[20:17] | – and testify in front of a grand jury. – I don’t know. | -在陪审团面前做了个证 -我不知道 |
[20:20] | How did that happen, Kim? Huh? | 怎么会这样呢 金 |
[20:22] | I mean, it doesn’t make no damn sense to me. | 我他妈完全想不通 |
[20:25] | I just don’t get it. And now I gotta deal with it. | 我真的不懂 现在我必须得处理好 |
[20:29] | – What does that mean? – I don’t know. | -这是什么意思 -我不知道 |
[20:31] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[20:37] | I got a auntie in Texas who said I should probably | 我有个阿姨在德州 她说我应该 |
[20:41] | send the kids down there to live with her. | 把孩子们送去跟她住 |
[20:43] | – What do you think? – I think those kids need me. | -你觉得呢 -我觉得这些孩子需要我 |
[20:47] | That’s what I think. | 我就是这么想的 |
[20:49] | More than anything, I need them. | 更重要的是 我需要他们 |
[20:50] | So what the hell am I supposed to do? | 所以我到底该怎么办 |
[20:52] | – Re-home them? – No, don’t even go there. | -把他们送走吗 -不 想都别想 |
[20:53] | Kevin, it’s completely different. | 凯文 这个完全不一样 |
[20:55] | How? How’s it different? | 不一样 怎么不一样 |
[20:56] | – It–It’s just different. – It doesn’t seem | -就 就是不一样 -在我看来 |
[20:57] | different to me right now, Kim. Not right now. | 没什么不一样 金 现在没有不一样 |
[21:12] | You’ve got this all wrong. | 你们搞错了 |
[21:14] | We picked up that boy to rescue him. | 我们去接那孩子是为了救他 |
[21:16] | Oh, rescue him. | 救他 |
[21:18] | We’re working for an undercover ICE agent. | 我们在为移民海关总署的卧底人员工作 |
[21:20] | Clyde Harris. | 克莱德·哈里斯 |
[21:22] | He’s investigating human trafficking, | 他在调查人口贩卖 |
[21:24] | especially parents giving away adopted children. | 特别是丢弃领养儿童的父母 |
[21:29] | Okay, so, you picked up Quan, | 好吧 所以 你去接关 |
[21:32] | and you gave him to this ICE agent, Clyde Harris. | 把他交给移民总署的人 克莱德·哈里斯 |
[21:34] | – Right. – But he ended up in a storm shelter. | -对 -但他最后去了避雨棚 |
[21:37] | With two other kids who are both dead. | 跟他一起的另外两个孩子都死了 |
[21:40] | We met Clyde Harris a couple of months ago | 我们两个月前在一个”生存权”集会活动上 |
[21:42] | at a Right to Life rally downtown. | 认识了克莱德·哈里斯 |
[21:45] | We got to talking, and he said, | 我们聊了聊 他说 |
[21:47] | “Do you wanna save kids and maybe make a little extra cash?” | “你想救救孩子 顺便还能赚点小钱吗” |
[21:51] | And we said, “Yes.” | 我们说 “想” |
[21:53] | Save kids, or make extra cash? | 想救孩子还是想赚钱 |
[21:55] | Save kids, of course. | 当然是救孩子 |
[21:59] | Okay, all right. I won’t lie. | 好吧 我不骗你 |
[22:01] | The extra money helps. | 能赚钱也挺好 |
[22:03] | I’m on disability, and my wife’s a realtor. | 我是残疾人 我妻子是房地产经纪人 |
[22:06] | And, you know, business isn’t great. | 你也知道 生意不太好 |
[22:08] | How much was he giving you? | 他给你们多少 |
[22:13] | – $500 a kid. – $500 a kid? | -一个孩子五百元 -一个孩子五百元 |
[22:17] | That’s a hell of a payday for a few hours of work. | 这时薪也太他妈高了 |
[22:21] | We had no reason to doubt Clyde. | 我们没有理由怀疑克莱德 |
[22:23] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[22:25] | Okay, explain to me how this works. | 好吧 解释一下这是怎么操作的 |
[22:28] | When agent Harris needs your help, | 哈里斯需要你们帮忙时 |
[22:29] | – how does he contact you? – He calls my cell phone. | -怎么联系你们 -他打我手机 |
[22:32] | And it’s always from a different number. | 每次的电话号码都不一样 |
[22:33] | He tells us who we’re supposed to meet, when, and where. | 他告诉我们去见谁 什么时候 在哪里 |
[22:36] | You pretend to be an infertile couple | 你们装作不孕症夫妇 |
[22:38] | who wants to adopt. The Marsdens. | 想收养孩子 马斯登夫妇 |
[22:41] | People give us their kids. No questions asked. | 别人会把他们的孩子给我们 什么都不问 |
[22:45] | I mean, most of the time, anyway. | 大部分时间都不问 |
[22:47] | And then what? Where do you take the kids? | 然后呢 你们带孩子去哪里 |
[22:50] | We–we meet agent Harris out | 我们 我们在I94号附近的 |
[22:52] | at a truck stop near I-94. | 货车停车场见哈里斯 |
[22:55] | Okay. Let’s try and call agent Harris. | 好 我们给哈里斯打个电话试试 |
[22:57] | Maybe we can meet him at that truck stop. | 也许我们可以在停车场见见他 |
[22:59] | – What’s your pass code? – 9934. | -密码是多少 -9934 |
[23:02] | 9934 9934. | |
[23:05] | – Which number is for agent Harris? – It’s the second one, | -哪个号码是哈里斯的 -第二个 |
[23:07] | but it changes all the time. | 但经常会变 |
[23:08] | He has to use burner phones for his job, you know? | 他这个工作必须用一次性手机 |
[23:10] | – Right. – You called Clyde this afternoon? | -好 -你今天下午给哈里斯打过电话吗 |
[23:13] | Just to tell him that we didn’t pick up the child. | 就跟他说我们没有接到孩子 |
[23:15] | It’s disconnected. | 打不通 |
[23:24] | So how’d he find that trailer? | 他是怎么找到房车的 |
[23:26] | Penny Marsden left behind a Bright Morning Realty pen | 佩妮·马斯登签完委托书 |
[23:28] | when she signed the power of attorney form. | 留下了一支明曦地产的笔 |
[23:30] | He looked up Bright Morning Realty, saw Penny’s picture. | 他查明曦地产 看到了佩妮的照片 |
[23:33] | That office address was that of the trailer. | 办公室地址就是房车的位置 |
[23:35] | You’re sure he’s not involved? | 你确定他跟这事无关吗 |
[23:36] | I’m pretty freaking positive. | 我非常特别肯定 |
[23:38] | Boss, the way that this guy when we first talked to him? | 老大 我们第一次跟这家伙谈时他那个样子 |
[23:41] | On top of that, I dumped his phone. | 而且我彻查了他的手机 |
[23:42] | There’s no connection to the Marsdens. | 跟马斯登夫妇没有联系 |
[23:43] | No calls, no texts. | 没有电话 短信 |
[23:45] | His business trip checks out. | 他的出差记录也没问题 |
[23:47] | I think that, uh, ditching the kid, | 我在想 丢掉孩子 |
[23:50] | it’s on his wife, Kate. | 是他妻子凯特干的 |
[23:53] | – Give me a minute. – Yes, sir. | -给我一分钟 -是 长官 |
[23:56] | Listen. | 听着 |
[23:59] | Home invasion, attempted murder, | 入室行窃 谋杀未遂 |
[24:03] | is serious time, my friend. | 要坐牢很久的 朋友 |
[24:07] | Serious time. | 很久 |
[24:10] | Come on. | 行了 |
[24:12] | Why’d you really go see the Marsdens? | 你到底为什么跑去见马斯登夫妇 |
[24:14] | I mean, they holding out on you? They owe you money? | 他们瞒着你什么 还是欠你钱 |
[24:16] | You think I’m involved in that sick, twisted world? | 我觉得我跟那个变态扭曲的世界有关系吗 |
[24:21] | – I’m asking– – I’m telling. | -我问的是… -我在说 |
[24:23] | No. | 我没有 |
[24:27] | That couple took my son. | 那对夫妻带走了我儿子 |
[24:30] | And they stuck him in a storm shelter. | 而且他们把他塞到避雨棚 |
[24:33] | And they left him there to die. | 留他在那里等死 |
[24:37] | What would you do if it was your son? | 如果是你儿子你会怎么做 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:46] | If there was ever any doubt, just got confirmation from ICE. | 毫无疑问 移民总署刚刚确认了 |
[24:49] | There is no agent Clyde Harris. | 没什么克莱德·哈里斯 |
[24:50] | There is no undercover investigation into | 也没有调查父母把收养的孩子 |
[24:53] | parents giving away adopted children. | 送人的卧底行动 |
[24:54] | So either the Marsdens are lying, | 所以要么是马斯登在说谎 |
[24:56] | or some monster going by Clyde Harris | 要么就是扮演克莱德·哈里斯的人 |
[24:58] | is playing them real hard. | 把他们耍得团团转 |
[24:59] | I think it’s choice number two. | 我觉得是后者 |
[25:01] | I mean, we know there’s a third person involved, right? | 我们知道 有第三个人参与 对吧 |
[25:03] | Yeah, that meth dealer, Marshall? | 是的 那个冰毒商人 马歇尔 |
[25:04] | Yeah, he told us the neighbor he saw with the young kid | 是的 他说他看到跟小孩子一起的邻居 |
[25:07] | was a tall white dude. Marsden is pretty short. | 是个高高的白人 马斯登挺矮的 |
[25:09] | It matches what Quan said, too. | 跟关说的也能对上 |
[25:10] | All right, so Clyde’s tall. Fantastic. | 好 所以克莱德很高 很好 |
[25:13] | Let’s track him down. | 我们去找他吧 |
[25:15] | Why don’t we go to the truck stop at I-94? | 不如去I94号的货车停车场吧 |
[25:17] | See if we can pull some video. | 看能不能找到什么监控 |
[25:22] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[25:22] | Jordan and Vinessa, they’re not answering the phone | 乔丹和凡妮莎不接电话 |
[25:24] | – so– – Yeah, yeah, I got it. | -所以… -好的 好的 我明白 |
[25:26] | Go, go, go. | 你快去吧 |
[25:31] | where’s Jordan? I’ve been calling y’all all day. | 乔丹呢 我打了一天电话都没人接 |
[25:33] | Okay, don’t get mad at me. | 好吧 别生我的气 |
[25:34] | – I tried to stop him, but– – Stop him from what? | -我想阻止他 但是 -阻止他干什么 |
[25:36] | What are you talking about? Is he here? | 你在说什么 他在这里吗 |
[25:38] | He went to find the boys who grabbed me. | 他去找那些抓我的男孩了 |
[25:42] | Vinessa, you told me you didn’t know who they were. | 凡妮莎 你跟我说过你不知道他们是谁 |
[25:44] | I lied. I knew one of them. | 我撒谎了 我知道其中一个 |
[25:46] | – Deon Barnes. – Okay, where does he live? | -迪翁·巴恩斯 -他住在哪里 |
[25:48] | Near 65 and Jefferson. | 在65街和杰弗森路附近 |
[25:49] | Jordan said he was gonna kill him. | 乔丹说他要杀了他 |
[25:51] | What? What’d you just say? | 什么 你说什么 |
[25:52] | He was so mad. I– | 他非常生气 我 |
[25:57] | Damn. | 我操 |
[25:59] | Vinessa, lock the doors and don’t let anybody in this house. | 凡妮莎 关上门不要让任何人进来 |
[26:01] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[26:25] | Jordan, what the hell are you doing? | 乔丹 你他妈在干什么 |
[26:28] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[26:29] | Jordan, stop! | 乔丹 停 |
[26:30] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[26:33] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[26:35] | – Jordan! – Leave me alone, man! | -乔丹 -放开我 |
[26:37] | Give me the gun. Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 给我 |
[26:41] | What the hell is wrong with you, Jordan? | 你他妈怎么了 乔丹 |
[26:42] | What were you gonna do? You were gonna kill them. | 你要干什么 你要杀了他们 |
[26:45] | You was gonna kill them, huh? | 你是要杀了他们吗 |
[26:45] | Well, if I’d have rolled up a minute later, | 我要是晚来那么一会儿 |
[26:47] | your ass would have been dead. | 你早他妈死了 |
[26:48] | – I–I couldn’t– – I know you couldn’t. | -我不会 -我知道你不会 |
[26:51] | And you know why you couldn’t? | 你知道为什么你不会吗 |
[26:51] | Because you’re not that person, Jordan. | 因为你不是那种人 乔丹 |
[26:54] | Okay? That’s not you. | 对吗 那不是你 |
[26:56] | Damn, I’m mad. I get it. | 妈的 我气疯了 我要打死他 |
[26:57] | – You’re mad, too. – No, you don’t get it. | -你也气疯了 -不 你不明白 |
[26:59] | What do you mean? You think I don’t wanna whoop they ass? | 你什么意思 你以为我不想打死他们吗 |
[27:01] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[27:03] | You made me do this. You–You made me testify– | 你让我这么做的 你让我作证 |
[27:05] | Don’t blame it on me, man. It’s not like that. | 别把锅甩给我 不是这样的 |
[27:07] | – Why did you make me do it? – Because we sat down | -你为什么要我这么做 -因为我们坐下来 |
[27:09] | and we decided this was the right thing. | 我们决定这是正确的事 |
[27:11] | You decided! | 是你决定的 |
[27:13] | You! Not me! | 是你 不是我 |
[27:17] | I don’t give a damn about being a role model. | 我才不想当什么模范 |
[27:20] | I ain’t ask for this. | 我可不想当 |
[27:21] | Vinessa, she ain’t ask for this. | 凡妮莎 她也不想当 |
[27:23] | Don’t you get that? | 你还不明白吗 |
[27:32] | Damn. Jordan. | 天啊 乔丹 |
[27:37] | Jordan, look at me, bro. | 乔丹 看着我 兄弟 |
[27:42] | I didn’t mean for that to happen. | 我没想到会这样 |
[27:45] | I’m only doing my best to protect y’all. | 我只是尽我所能保护你们 |
[27:48] | To be there for y’all. | 帮助你们 |
[27:54] | I got it wrong this time. | 这次是我错了 |
[28:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:03] | I just got it wrong this time, that’s all. | 这次确实是我错了 真的 |
[28:10] | All right, so there’s the Marsdens right there with Quan. | 好的 马斯登和关在那里 |
[28:13] | That’s gotta be Clyde Harris. | 那应该是克莱德·哈里斯 |
[28:14] | Can you get any closer? | 能再放大一点吗 |
[28:16] | Not without sacrificing detail. | 再大就看不清了 |
[28:17] | You can’t see his face anyway with the ball cap on. | 有棒球帽反正也看不清 |
[28:19] | There’s no license plate on that RV. | 那辆房车上面没有牌照 |
[28:24] | Looks like Clyde’s trying to give Quan food. | 好像克莱德想要给关一些吃的 |
[28:28] | Yeah, from Burger-N-Dash. | 是的 从恩达西汉堡店买的 |
[28:30] | Okay, I’m gonna pull video from nearby locations, | 好的 我去调取周围地区的录像 |
[28:33] | see if we can get a better look at this guy. | 看看有没有能够看清这个人的 |
[28:34] | Right on. | 好的 |
[28:39] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[28:39] | Got a clear image of Clyde Harris | 有了克莱德·哈里斯的清楚照片 |
[28:41] | from a Burger-N-Dash near the truck stop. | 来自于恩达西汉堡店旁边的卡车停车场 |
[28:43] | Facial recognition matches Clyde Dupree. | 面部识别系统显示是克莱德·杜普里 |
[28:46] | He’s got a prior for ivory smuggling. | 他有走私象牙的前科 |
[28:48] | Ivory smuggling? Is that a joke? | 走私象牙 搞笑吗 |
[28:50] | No, uh, he paid a $10,000 fine. | 不是的 他付了1万的罚金 |
[28:52] | He did two months probation. | 缓刑两个月 |
[28:53] | His new business model’s pretty much the same. | 他的新商业模式也是换汤不换药 |
[28:55] | He just changed the cargo. | 只是换了货物而已 |
[29:10] | – Give us a sec to get around. – Yeah. | -给我们一点时间进行包围 -好的 |
[29:22] | – Chicago PD. – Hit it. | -芝加哥警署 -砸开 |
[29:29] | He went out the back. | 他从后门跑了 |
[29:34] | Stop! | 停下 |
[29:35] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[29:42] | – Where’s Clyde Dupree? – I don’t know who that is. | -克莱德·杜普里呢 -我不知道那是谁 |
[29:45] | You were just in his apartment. | 你刚刚就在他的家里 |
[29:47] | He moved out this morning. | 他今早搬出去了 |
[29:48] | I thought I could take what he left behind. | 我想着可以捡一点他剩的东西 |
[29:51] | I panhandle outside. | 我是在外面乞讨的 |
[29:53] | I saw the guy pack up and leave in a hurry. | 我看到他很匆忙收拾东西走了 |
[29:55] | He threw that in the hall dumpster. | 他把东西扔进了垃圾箱里 |
[29:58] | I thought I could find something to sell. | 我以为我可以捡点破烂卖 |
[29:59] | 副本 银行新业务 避难所拍卖 | |
[30:01] | Looks like papers for something called Sanctuary Row. | 好像是关于避难所拍卖行的一些资料 |
[30:06] | How did Clyde know we were on to him? | 克莱德怎么知道我们在追查他的 |
[30:08] | He’s cautious. Read the papers. | 他很谨慎 会看报纸 |
[30:10] | Thinks three of his kids are dead. | 考虑到他三个孩子都死了 |
[30:11] | Knows the police are all over it. | 就知道警察在调查了 |
[30:12] | Guys, I found something. Sanctuary Row. | 各位 我找到了关于避难所拍卖行的蛛丝马迹 |
[30:15] | This dark net stuff is pretty rough. | 这个暗网太恶心了 |
[30:16] | I feel like I need a shower. | 我要洗个澡 |
[30:17] | 避难所拍卖行 皇家条纹球蟒 北极狐 黑蝎子 | |
[30:18] | Exotic animals. Royal Stripe Ball Python. | 都是外来生物 皇家条纹球蟒 |
[30:20] | Female, ten years old. | 女性 十岁 |
[30:22] | Pale coloring, well behaved. Very rare. | 淡色 懂礼貌 非常少见 |
[30:24] | He’s talking about the kids. | 他在描述那些孩子 |
[30:27] | Yeah, he’s got four animals listed. | 是的 他列了四种动物 |
[30:30] | He’s selling four kids. | 他在贩卖四个孩子 |
[30:32] | Click on this old link. | 点开这个老链接 |
[30:33] | How many kids has he auctioned off? | 他已经拍卖了多少个孩子 |
[30:38] | – 18. – This guy’s sick. | -18个 -这个人太变态了 |
[30:42] | He sets up a re-homing site so he can find his product, | 他建立了一个领养儿童网站来寻找猎物 |
[30:44] | and then he auctions them off on the dark net. | 然后在暗网把他们拍卖掉 |
[30:46] | Says here the auction closes in 19 minutes. | 上面说还有19分钟拍卖就截止了 |
[30:48] | Winners will be notified of a pick-up location at that time. | 竞拍成功的人到时候会知道领取孩子的地点 |
[30:51] | Start bidding. | 开始竞拍 |
[30:54] | How are we gonna pay for it? | 我们怎么付钱 |
[30:55] | It’s gonna be tough to get flash money in time. | 很难短时间筹集这么一大笔钱 |
[30:57] | Just let me worry about that. You make sure you win. | 我来想办法 你们只要负责赢下竞拍就行 |
[31:09] | That wire transfer went okay? | 那笔电子汇款顺利吗 |
[31:12] | Yeah, I took the money from your locker, | 顺利 我从你的柜子里拿的钱 |
[31:14] | had my C.I. make the actual transfer. | 让我的线人实际汇的款 |
[31:18] | – Fingerprints aren’t on it. – Good. | -没有指纹 -好的 |
[31:22] | So, I checked Antonio’s phone today. | 我今天查了安东尼奥的电话 |
[31:26] | He got a call a couple nights ago from Woods. | 几天前他接到了伍兹的电话 |
[31:30] | Lasted three minutes. | 打了3分钟 |
[31:33] | – Three minutes? – Yeah. | -三分钟 -是的 |
[31:35] | So they had something to talk about. | 所以他们有事要说 |
[31:42] | Red pick-up truck coming in. | 红色接人皮卡进来了 |
[31:43] | White male driver. Illinois tags. | 司机为白人男性 伊利诺伊牌照 |
[31:45] | 57AV2U 57 Adam Victor 2 Union. | |
[31:47] | Copy, I see him. | 收到 我看到他了 |
[31:48] | This should be the last one. | 这应该是最后一个了 |
[31:50] | All the auction winners are here now. | 所有竞拍赢家都到了 |
[31:58] | All right, plates are registered | 牌照注册人是 |
[32:00] | to Maryann Richter, 788 Pine Place. | 玛丽安·瑞奇 松果区788号 |
[32:01] | 车辆注册信息 玛丽安·瑞奇 | |
[32:09] | Well, that don’t look like a Maryann to me. | 这看起来可不像是个叫玛丽安的女人啊 |
[32:13] | White, male. | 白人男性 |
[32:14] | – Mid-30s. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, hold up. | -35岁左右 -好好 稍等 |
[32:16] | I’m getting a, uh, hit on the pick-up’s address. | 我查到了皮卡的主人的相关信息 |
[32:19] | Daniel Richter, 35, registered sex offender. | 丹尼尔·瑞彻 35岁 注册性侵犯 |
[32:22] | Lives with his mother, Maryann. | 跟母亲玛丽安一起住 |
[32:23] | All right, check your phones, everybody. | 大家都看好手机 |
[32:25] | I’m gonna send over a photo of this guy. | 我给你们发这个人的照片 |
[32:26] | I’m gonna need a positive. | 我需要确认 |
[32:32] | Hey, honey. Yeah, I’m positive i’ll be late tonight. | 亲爱的 我确定今晚要迟到了 |
[32:34] | That’s a positive. Okay. | 确认了 好 |
[32:36] | Love you, too. | 也爱你 |
[32:38] | We’ve got a Winnebago. | 来了一辆温内巴戈露营车 |
[32:40] | Yeah, it looks like our guy. | 看起来像我们的目标 |
[32:42] | That’s him, 100 percent. | 是他 百分百确定 |
[32:43] | – Confirmed. – All right, Burgess. | -确认 -好 伯吉斯 |
[32:45] | Start creeping in real slow. Upton, same. | 开始慢慢靠近 厄普顿 一样 |
[32:49] | Atwater, Antonio, on my command. | 阿特沃特 安东尼奥 听我命令 |
[33:04] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:06] | Come on, come on. | 快 来 |
[33:10] | We need him away from that trailer. | 需要让他远离那辆房车 |
[33:13] | Chances are the other three kids are in there, too. | 另外三个孩子有可能也在里面 |
[33:20] | Move in. | 行动 |
[33:31] | Hey, police! Don’t move. | 警察 不许动 |
[33:33] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[33:35] | Come on. | 过来 |
[33:42] | Back off, or I’ll kill her. | 退后 否则我杀了她 |
[33:43] | Please, please. | 求你 |
[33:45] | – Back off! – Please! | -退后 -不要 |
[33:47] | Stop walking, or I’ll shoot. | 不要走了 否则我开枪了 |
[33:48] | I swear to God, I’ll shoot. | 我发誓 我会开枪的 |
[33:51] | I’ll shoot. I swear to God. | 我会开枪 我发誓 |
[33:59] | Come with me. It’s okay. | 跟我来 没事 |
[34:12] | Where are the other kids? | 其他孩子呢 |
[34:16] | – Where are the other kids? – In the camper. | -其他孩子呢 -在露营车里 |
[34:20] | Where are the other– | 其他… |
[34:21] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[34:22] | You’ve been doing this six months. | 你都干了半年了 |
[34:26] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[34:27] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[34:28] | You got one last chance. Only this time– | 你还有最后一次机会 但是这次 |
[34:33] | You don’t give me the right answer… | 你如果回答错误 |
[34:35] | – Enough! – Turn over. Turn over! | -行了 -转过身 转过身 |
[34:40] | I want you to see it coming. | 我要你看着自己死 |
[34:42] | Hank, enough! | 汉克 行了 |
[34:44] | Hey, Sarge, if you kill him, we can’t get the kids. | 警长 杀了他我们就找不到那些孩子了 |
[34:46] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[34:49] | Okay? Hank. | 汉克 |
[34:51] | Come on, get up. Get up! | 起来 给我起来 |
[34:54] | Get up! | 起来 |
[35:08] | Hey, come on, guys. | 来吧 |
[35:10] | Hey, come on out. It’s okay. | 出来 没事的 |
[35:12] | All right? Don’t be scared. | 没事 不要害怕 |
[35:15] | – Okay? – Don’t be scared. | -来 -不要害怕 |
[35:17] | Can you breathe for me? In and out, just slow. | 深呼吸 慢慢来 |
[35:19] | You guy are safe now. All right? | 你们安全了 |
[35:26] | I want a lawyer. I want a lawyer! | 我要律师 我要律师 |
[35:36] | Right now… | 现在 |
[35:41] | Is your one chance to tell me | 是你唯一的机会 |
[35:43] | where the rest of those kids are. | 来告诉我其他孩子在哪里 |
[35:47] | And give me the passwords to all your twisted web sites. | 还有给我你所有变态网站的密码 |
[35:55] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[36:03] | Your ability to live. | 你能活下来 |
[36:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[36:18] | You’re gonna be placed in general population at Cook County. | 你会去库克县的普通监狱 |
[36:21] | And, um, believe me when I tell you… | 相信我 我跟你说 |
[36:29] | There’s a lot of real bad people there. | 那里有的是坏人 |
[36:33] | But they-They have their own… | 但他们有自己的… |
[36:39] | Code of conduct. | 行为准则 |
[36:42] | And… | 还有 |
[36:46] | The one thing they really hate… | 他们唯一都憎恨的 |
[36:49] | is people who hurt children. | 就是伤害孩子的人 |
[36:54] | I mean, they do all kinds of things to them. | 他们会对这种人做各种事 |
[37:00] | Torture, rape… | 折磨 强奸 |
[37:11] | You give me what I’m asking for… | 你给我我想要的 |
[37:16] | I’ll make sure you’re placed in special population. | 我就确保你去特殊人群监狱 |
[37:21] | You’ll be protected there. | 在那里你会受到保护 |
[37:25] | If not, well… | 否则… |
[38:01] | Offer expires in 30 seconds. | 30秒后提议过期 |
[38:17] | You serious about special population for him? | 你真的会把他放去特殊人群监狱吗 |
[38:19] | Hell no. I already called my friend at Cook County. | 当然不 我已经给库克县的朋友打过电话了 |
[38:22] | Clyde is gonna get what’s coming to him, trust me. | 克莱德会得到应有的惩罚 相信我 |
[39:02] | Patrol picked up six of the kids on Clyde’s list. | 巡警找到了克莱德名单上的六个孩子 |
[39:04] | The rest are in the wind. | 其他的还没找到 |
[39:08] | At least we saved some of them, huh? | 至少我们救到了一部分 |
[39:10] | It’s a good thing we found that auction in time. | 还好我们及时找到了那个拍卖 |
[39:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:16] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[39:18] | how’d you get the money for the auction so fast? | 你怎么那么快弄到拍卖用的钱的 |
[39:22] | Why are you so interested? | 你为什么这么感兴趣 |
[39:28] | So you can tell Woods? | 好去告诉伍兹吗 |
[39:31] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[39:32] | You’ve been talking to him, haven’t you? | 你一直跟他有联系 不是吗 |
[39:34] | Some State’s Attorney named Potter. | 一个叫波特州检察官 |
[39:40] | You spied on me? | 你监视我 |
[39:43] | That a yes? | 你这是算承认了吗 |
[39:48] | Potter’s working the Lopez homicide. | 波特在查洛佩兹谋杀案 |
[39:51] | You remember that, don’t you? | 你还记得吧 |
[39:53] | – Oh, yeah. – Potter had a few questions about the case, | -当然 -波特对案子有几个问题 |
[39:56] | since Lopez wound up dead after we released him. | 因为我们释放洛佩兹后他就死了 |
[40:03] | Was Woods there? | 伍兹在场吗 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 在 |
[40:09] | They think I’m involved? | 他们觉得跟我有关 |
[40:12] | They do. | 是的 |
[40:14] | What’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[40:16] | Not a damn thing. | 什么都没说 |
[40:21] | You and I might disagree on certain things, | 虽然我跟你在一些事上有分歧 |
[40:25] | but I don’t do business like that. | 但我不那样做事 |
[40:30] | Never have. | 从不 |
[40:41] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[40:41] | What’s up, Sarge? | 好啊 警长 |
[40:44] | – Checking in. – Yeah, everything okay? | -来看看 -一切都还好吗 |
[40:46] | Yeah, thanks. How you doing? | 好 谢谢 你呢 |
[40:48] | I’m all right. Take a seat. | 我挺好 坐 |
[40:50] | Thanks. Want a beer? | 谢谢 喝啤酒吗 |
[40:53] | – Don’t mind if I do. – Yeah. | -不介意来一瓶 -好 |
[40:57] | It’s been a hell of a day. Right? | 今天真惊险 是吧 |
[41:00] | To a hell of a day. | 敬惊险的一天 |
[41:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:06] | Quiet around here. Where are the kids? | 这里真安静 孩子们呢 |
[41:10] | On the plane to Texas. | 在去德克萨斯的飞机上 |
[41:14] | – Texas? – Yeah, believe it or not. | -德克萨斯 -对 确实是 |
[41:18] | I mean, at the end of the day, Sarge, | 说到底 警长 |
[41:20] | I won’t forgive myself if anything really happened to those kids. | 如果那些孩子真出事 我不会原谅自己 |
[41:25] | So I made the best decision. | 所以我做出了最好的决定 |
[41:28] | For them, anyway. | 为了他们 |
[41:31] | For the family. | 为了我们家 |
[41:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:37] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[41:42] | I understand. | 我理解 |