时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | *Happy Birthday* | *生日快乐* |
[00:03] | All right, now you gotta blow during the that candle out, boy, | 好了 吹蜡烛吧 小子 |
[00:05] | make sure you make a wish. | 记得许愿 |
[00:06] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[00:08] | There you go. First try. | 好样的 一次吹完 |
[00:11] | 15’s a big year, Jordan. | 15岁很重要 乔丹 |
[00:12] | Yeah, man, it’s a powerful year. | 是啊 这将是激情的一年 |
[00:13] | You gotta do your thing in the classroom, on that court. | 你得在教室 在赛场好好表现 |
[00:16] | Always preaching. | 永远祈祷 |
[00:17] | Nah, that’s advice. | 不 建议而已 |
[00:18] | Yeah, it’s a big difference. | 是啊 区别很大 |
[00:19] | – Says you. – Vinessa. | -谁说的 -凡妮莎 |
[00:21] | Ah, happy birthday, lil’ dog. | 生日快乐 小家伙 |
[00:22] | – Ooh, you know what I wanted. – Yes, boy. | -你真懂我 -没错 小子 |
[00:25] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[00:27] | This number 8–it worked for Kobe a little bit. | 八号的 科比就穿这个 |
[00:29] | It worked for me; it’s definitely gonna work for you. | 我也穿这个 你肯定也能穿这个 |
[00:31] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 伙计 |
[00:34] | Yo, um, I think Ruzek needs me | 鲁塞克要我去 |
[00:36] | to do that undercover thing he got a bite on. | 帮他做他之前提到的卧底工作 |
[00:38] | Oh, I’ll go. | 我去 |
[00:39] | Uh, actually, you might have the wrong paint job. | 你的肤色好像不大符合要求 |
[00:41] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:42] | I can, um, stay here and help them eat cake. | 那我可以留在这边帮他们吃蛋糕 |
[00:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[00:46] | Hey, check this out. | 大家伙儿 |
[00:48] | I wanna send a toast to my little brother Jordan, okay? | 我要敬我的小弟乔丹一杯 |
[00:51] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[00:52] | Let’s make 15 the most powerful year ever. | 让你的十五岁激情四射 |
[00:54] | – No doubt. – No doubt. | -毫无疑问 -毫无疑问 |
[00:56] | Aw, dude, I forgot to tell you, | 哥们 我忘记告诉你了 |
[00:58] | I tried the barbecue sauce you sent me. | 我试了你给我的烧烤酱 |
[00:59] | – It was good, right? – Come on, man. | -很不错吧 -得了吧 |
[01:01] | Look, it’s gonna be big someday, | 总有一天会火的 |
[01:02] | I’m trying to tell you–just need to line up the financing. | 我告诉你 只要搞点投资 |
[01:04] | I got your financing right here. | 你的投资就在这呢 |
[01:06] | Speaking of which, why don’t you show me a few stacks? | 说到这个 你能不能给我看点货 |
[01:08] | Make me feel at ease. | 让我放放心 |
[01:09] | You don’t trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[01:10] | I don’t trust my own mama when it comes to | 只要涉及到钱和毒品 |
[01:12] | money and drugs and she’s a damn saint. | 我连我的老圣人妈妈都不信 |
[01:14] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:15] | Look, I’m doing this for you, bro, but Kurtis don’t play. | 我这是为了你 哥们 但是柯蒂斯可不会 |
[01:18] | Like, not even a little bit. | 一点都不会马虎 |
[01:20] | Especially when white boys get involved. | 特别是跟白小子做生意 |
[01:21] | Yeah, I picked up on that. | 没错 我发现了 |
[01:23] | I thought he was all right the other night though. | 那天晚上我看他倒是没问题 |
[01:24] | No, he don’t dig white people. | 不 他不用白人 |
[01:26] | I’m telling you like it is, Billy, | 我告诉你就是这样 比利 |
[01:27] | so just show me what’s in the bag, please. | 赶紧给我看看袋子里的货 |
[01:30] | You know the drill. You know the drill. | 你懂该怎么做 你懂该怎么做 |
[01:32] | Oh, my goodness. I’m not holdin’. | 天啊 我没武器 |
[01:34] | I’m never holdin’. | 我从来不带武器 |
[01:35] | I’m a broker, baby, like them dudes on Wall Street. | 我就是个掮客 就像华尔街的那种 |
[01:37] | I set the deals up and get a little taste, that’s it. | 我拉生意然后抽点成而已 |
[01:40] | 30k. | 三万 |
[01:41] | Yes, sir. As a reminder, you know I’m– | 没错 提醒你一下 我要… |
[01:43] | – $3,000. I remember. – Okay. | -三千 我记得 -好 |
[01:46] | – We good? – Good. | -没问题吧 -没问题 |
[01:46] | – We good. – All right, I’ll call Kurtis. | -没问题 -好 我联系柯蒂斯 |
[01:49] | My man. Let’s do this. | 好样的 走吧 |
[01:55] | Englewood, Englewood. | 恩格尔伍德 恩格尔伍德 |
[01:56] | Yeah, yeah, up to no good. | 是啊是啊 做事不道德 |
[01:57] | Come on, man. Come up with something new. | 过来 伙计 想个新玩意吧 |
[01:59] | And that song ain’t even talking about– | 那首歌唱的根本不是… |
[02:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:01] | It’s talking about a different Englewood. | 唱的根本不是恩格尔伍德 |
[02:02] | So, this kid Kurtis is moving real weight? | 这个柯蒂斯小子是掌权的吗 |
[02:06] | He’s more of an up-and-comer. | 他算是个新星 |
[02:08] | He’s got a direct line to the Sinaloa cartel. | 他能联系到锡那罗亚贩毒团伙 |
[02:12] | It’s not easy to get a kid from this neighborhood to flip. | 拉这附近的小伙子下水可不是什么容易事 |
[02:15] | Till he’s staring down ten years at Stateville. | 那是他面临十年牢狱之灾之前 |
[02:18] | Got something to say now. | 有点事 |
[02:19] | – Sup, Andre? – What’s happening? | -你好 安德雷 -还好吗 |
[02:21] | Good to see you. | 幸会 |
[02:23] | What’s up, big dog? | 你好 大家伙 |
[02:26] | How you feeling, Billy? | 你还好吗 比利 |
[02:28] | I’m great. How you doing? | 我很好 你呢 |
[02:32] | Cell phones in the basket. | 手机放篮子里 |
[02:41] | Have a seat, fellas. | 请坐吧 伙计们 |
[02:52] | So, the West Loop, huh? | 西圈 对吧 |
[02:55] | It’s a huge, untapped market. | 那是个未开发的大市场 |
[02:57] | Tons of rich white dudes looking to party. | 一群有钱白人佬想要狂欢 |
[02:58] | The only problem is there’s no quality product there. | 问题是那里没什么高质量的好货 |
[03:01] | What’s Eddie’s cut? | 艾迪抽成多少 |
[03:03] | Three grand. | 三千 |
[03:07] | I forgot, uh… | 我忘了 |
[03:08] | How’d you two meet? | 你俩怎么认识的来着 |
[03:10] | Ballet. | 芭蕾 |
[03:12] | What? | 什么 |
[03:13] | Yeah, the spot with the disco balls and the dancer poles. | 就是有迪斯科舞球和跳舞管子的那种地方 |
[03:16] | On 28th and Jefferson, you know? | 28街和杰弗森路交叉口 |
[03:18] | Oh, that kind of ballet. | 那种芭蕾啊 |
[03:19] | I was dating one of the ballerinas. | 我当时在泡其中一个芭蕾舞者 |
[03:21] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[03:23] | Uh, sorta. | 差不多吧 |
[03:24] | I had to pay her a little something-something | 我得时不时给她点 |
[03:25] | from time to time, but she was worth every penny. | 小好处 不过她值那个价 |
[03:27] | Yeah, she was a fox. | 她真是个狐狸精 |
[03:37] | Well, I’m glad you two hit it off. | 很高兴你们俩能对上眼 |
[03:49] | It’s nice to see you again, Billy. | 幸会 比利 |
[04:04] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[04:05] | I don’t know. It felt good, and then bam, | 我不知道啊 本来感觉不错 然后突然 |
[04:07] | he was out the door. Meeting over. | 他就走了 会面结束 |
[04:08] | You think they made Kev? | 你觉得他们认出凯文了吗 |
[04:09] | Nah, I mean, I was staring at my cheeseburger the whole time. | 不会 我一直盯着我的芝士汉堡 |
[04:12] | Who knows, maybe he’s just careful. | 谁知道 可能只是他很小心 |
[04:14] | Hey, good news is Eddie’s still on board. | 还好艾迪没有发现异样 |
[04:15] | He just texted me, wants me to swing by his house | 他刚发信息给我 要我几小时后 |
[04:17] | in a few hours. | 去他那儿 |
[04:18] | Good, play it out. Kev, keep an eye on him. | 很好 继续伪装 凯文 时刻留意 |
[04:20] | Hey, man, don’t push it. | 伙计 别太着急 |
[04:21] | There’s other dealers we can work with. | 我们还能找别的毒贩 |
[04:22] | Not like Kurtis, there’s not. | 那可都不是柯蒂斯 |
[04:24] | Oh, yeah? Why’s he so special? | 是吗 他为什么那么特别 |
[04:25] | He likes killing as much as he likes dealing. | 他喜欢杀人 就像他喜欢贩毒一样 |
[04:28] | He enjoys it. | 他就是喜欢 |
[04:31] | Eddie, where you at, man? | 艾迪 你在哪里 |
[04:33] | Call number three. | 第三通电话了 |
[04:35] | Listen, I’m getting a little nervous. | 听着 我有点紧张了 |
[04:36] | I don’t know if you noticed I’m a preppy white dude | 不知道你有没有注意到我是 |
[04:38] | from the northern suburbs, so you need to hit me back. | 来自北边郊区的白小子 赶紧给我回电 |
[04:41] | I’m at your door. | 我在你家门前 |
[04:50] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[04:55] | Eddie. Hey! | 艾迪 |
[05:04] | – Kev, cover the front. – Copy that. | -凯文 看好前门 -收到 |
[05:20] | Kev, roll an ambo. Right now. | 凯文 叫救护车 快点 |
[05:22] | – Eddie? Eddie? – Copy. | -艾迪 艾迪 -收到 |
[05:23] | Hey, what happened, man? Who did this? | 怎么了 伙计 谁干的 |
[05:25] | Jesus. Eddie. | 天啊 艾迪 |
[05:27] | We’re gonna stop the bleeding. You just hold on, man. | 我们先得止血 坚持住 伙计 |
[05:30] | Eddie, listen, I’m sorry to tell you this, but I’m a cop. | 艾迪 很抱歉 但我是警察 |
[05:33] | I got help on the way right now, okay? | 我已经叫人来帮忙了 |
[05:35] | You just gotta stay strong. | 你得坚持住 |
[05:37] | No, Eddie, stop, man. Stop. Stop. | 不 艾迪 别动 别动 |
[05:40] | – You’re a cop! You’re a… – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -你是个警察 你… -对不起 对不起 |
[05:42] | You gotta talk to me. Tell me who did this. | 你得告诉我 告诉我是谁干的 |
[05:44] | Was it Kurtis? | 是柯蒂斯吗 |
[05:46] | What’s… | 你的… |
[05:48] | your real name? | 真名是什么 |
[05:51] | It’s Adam. | 是亚当 |
[05:52] | Adam Ruzek. | 亚当·鲁塞克 |
[05:55] | Hey, brother. Listen, look at me. | 哥们 听我说 |
[05:57] | Who did it? | 谁干的 |
[05:58] | Tell me, was it Kurtis who did this? | 告诉我 是柯蒂斯干的吗 |
[06:00] | Was it Kurtis? | 是柯蒂斯吗 |
[06:00] | No. | 不 |
[06:02] | I ain’t going out like that, | 我不要这样去死 |
[06:04] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[06:05] | Like what, man? | 什么样 哥们 |
[06:08] | Like… | 像个 |
[06:10] | Like a snitch. | 像个告密者 |
[06:13] | Nah, man, no, no, no. | 别啊 哥们 别啊 |
[06:22] | Eddie, come on, man. | 艾迪 别这样 哥们 |
[06:23] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[06:26] | Come on, man! | 撑住啊 哥们 |
[06:51] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[06:54] | Two to the chest. Nine millimeter. | 胸口两枪 9毫米 |
[06:55] | The casings are right here. | 弹壳就在这 |
[06:57] | – Find a gun? – Not yet. | -找到枪了吗 -还没 |
[07:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:02] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:03] | This was Kurtis or somebody that worked for him. | 这就是柯蒂斯或者他手下的人干的 |
[07:05] | It had to be. | 肯定是 |
[07:06] | Well, now we follow the evidence. | 那我们跟着证据走吧 |
[07:08] | Grab Upton and Halstead. Start knocking. | 带上厄普顿和霍斯特德 挨家盘问吧 |
[07:10] | We need witnesses. | 我们需要目击证人 |
[07:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:19] | He was alive when I got here. | 我到的时候他还活着 |
[07:21] | He was alive, right there. | 他还活着 就躺在那 |
[07:25] | I was trying to help him. Told him I was a cop. | 我想救他 就告诉了他我是警察 |
[07:30] | The way he looked at me, man. | 他看我的那个眼神啊 |
[07:32] | Pushed my hands away. | 推开我的手 |
[07:34] | He knew why he got shot… ’cause I got made… | 他知道他为什么被杀了 因为我被识破了 |
[07:38] | And he picked up the tab. | 而他却付出了代价 |
[07:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:43] | I get it, I mean, you really liked Eddie. | 我明白 你真的喜欢艾迪 |
[07:46] | But this isn’t on you, dog. | 但这不是你的责任 哥们 |
[07:48] | You didn’t pull that trigger. | 不是你开的枪 |
[07:53] | – All right? – Thanks, bro. | -明白吗 -谢了哥们 |
[07:54] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓住他的 |
[08:01] | I didn’t see anything or hear anything. | 我什么都没听见 什么都没看见 |
[08:03] | You live across the street, 20 feet from his house. | 你就住街对面 离他家才20英尺 |
[08:06] | I was watching TV, had the volume up. | 我在看电视呢 音量开得很大 |
[08:08] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[08:09] | You knew Eddie, right? | 你认识艾迪吧 |
[08:11] | Yeah? Was he a good guy? | 他是好人吗 |
[08:12] | – Great guy. – Yeah? | -大好人 -是吗 |
[08:13] | Why not help us find the man who killed him? | 那你为什么不帮我们抓住杀他的凶手 |
[08:16] | Not my job. | 因为那不是我的工作 |
[08:17] | Oh, you’re okay with him getting killed? | 这么说他被杀你无所谓了 |
[08:18] | Didn’t say I was okay with it. | 我可没说无所谓 |
[08:19] | I said it’s not my job. | 我只是说不是我的工作 |
[08:21] | There’s a difference. | 有区别的 |
[08:23] | Not really. | 其实没有 |
[08:26] | I mean, you live right next door, right? | 你和他家就住邻居吧 |
[08:28] | You didn’t hear anything? | 你什么都没听见吗 |
[08:31] | All right, hey, just tell us what you heard, please. | 请你告诉我们你听见了什么 |
[08:40] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[08:42] | You didn’t hear anything? | 你什么都没听到 |
[08:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:45] | – Have you seen this guy? – No. | -你见过这个人吗 -没见过 |
[08:47] | You didn’t even look yet. | 你都没看他的照片 |
[08:49] | Have you seen this guy? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[08:50] | – No. – Never? | -没有 -从来没见过 |
[08:51] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[08:55] | Thank you so much. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[09:03] | This no snitch thing gets worse and worse. | “禁止告密”的风刮得越来越紧了 |
[09:06] | There’s no trust. There’s no cooperation. | 别人不信任你 就不会合作 |
[09:08] | Remember a few years back when they at least | 还记得几年前他们至少 |
[09:10] | gave a courtesy look, and then a respectful lie? | 装模作样地看一眼 然后还正经撒个谎 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[09:15] | So this is spotter-cam video. | 这是检测摄像头的录像 |
[09:18] | It’s not perfect, but here’s the shot. | 不是很清楚 但这时枪声响起 |
[09:21] | Swivels. | 镜头旋转 |
[09:22] | There’s our guy. | 拍到了这个人 |
[09:23] | Yeah. Sure looks like Kurtis. | 看起来就像柯蒂斯 |
[09:25] | Mm, about the same height, same weight. | 身高体重都差不多 |
[09:26] | Yeah, but we can’t see his face. | 但我们看不清他的脸 |
[09:28] | Definitely not enough for a warrant. | 肯定不足以申请搜查证 |
[09:29] | It’s enough for you to grab Antonio and pay him a visit. | 不过足够你带上安东尼奥去敲他的门了 |
[09:32] | Yup. | 好 |
[09:36] | So, what happened, Kurtis shoots Eddie, | 所以是这么回事 柯蒂斯打死了艾迪 |
[09:37] | he goes running out the back? | 然后从后门跑了 |
[09:38] | Yeah, but the bloody footprints that I saw– | 是 但是我看到的沾血足迹 |
[09:40] | they went out the front door. | 是从前门出去的 |
[09:41] | It could be two shooters. | 可能有两名枪手 |
[09:42] | One goes out the front, the other goes out the back. | 一个从前门走了 一个从后门走了 |
[09:46] | Hey, you two, head over to that restaurant | 你们俩 去那家餐厅 |
[09:47] | and figure out what happened, will you? | 问问怎么回事 |
[09:49] | – Okay. – Something spooked these guys. | -好 -有什么情况惊动他们了 |
[09:59] | Kurtis Washington, Chicago PD. | 柯蒂斯·华盛顿 我们是芝加哥警察 |
[10:01] | We’d like to talk to you about a friend of yours, | 我们来问问你一个朋友的事情 |
[10:03] | Eddie Greene. | 艾迪·格林 |
[10:06] | Got nothing to say. | 无可奉告 |
[10:08] | He was killed last night. | 他昨晚被杀了 |
[10:09] | Got nothing to say. | 无可奉告 |
[10:10] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[10:11] | that you were with him earlier that evening. | 当晚早些时候你和他在一起 |
[10:13] | Maybe you could help us find the man who killed him | 也许你可以帮我们找到杀害他的凶手 |
[10:14] | since you two are friends? | 毕竟你们是朋友 |
[10:17] | Got nothing to say. | 无可奉告 |
[10:19] | Do you know what a spotter cam is? | 你知道监测探头是什么吗 |
[10:22] | – I got nothing to say. – Okay. | -无可奉告 -好吧 |
[10:23] | It’s this amazing new piece of technology. | 是一种特别厉害的新科技 |
[10:25] | When a gun is fired, a video camera just | 只要听到枪响 镜头就会 |
[10:27] | automatically swivels towards the direction of the sound. | 自动旋转 朝向枪声传来的方向 |
[10:30] | And the dude running away | 而逃跑的那个人 |
[10:32] | sure looks a lot like you. | 看起来和你可像了 |
[10:37] | Like I said, officer… | 我说了 警官 |
[10:39] | I got nothing to say. | 无可奉告 |
[10:44] | Okay, don’t worry. We’ll be back. | 好吧 没事 我们会回来的 |
[10:54] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙吗 |
[10:56] | We wanna talk to you about one of your regular customers, | 我们想谈谈你这的一个常客 |
[10:59] | Kurtis Washington. | 柯蒂斯·华盛顿 |
[11:01] | Chicken, extra spicy, French fries. | 鸡块 超辣 炸薯条 |
[11:04] | Arnold Palmer. | 再来杯柠檬冰茶 |
[11:05] | More lemonade than tea. | 多加柠檬少放茶 |
[11:07] | We’re more interested in his business dealings | 我们更想知道他的生意往来 |
[11:08] | than his food choices. | 而不是他喜欢吃什么 |
[11:10] | You got a men’s room? | 你们这有厕所吗 |
[11:12] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[11:13] | What about Andre Walker? | 那安德雷·沃克呢 |
[11:15] | Ham and cheese sandwich, extra swiss. | 火腿奶酪三明治 多加奶酪 |
[11:17] | Back to food, huh? | 又说回吃的了 |
[11:19] | That’s my business. Food. | 我是干这行的 吃的 |
[11:21] | Nothing else. | 别的我不管 |
[11:26] | May I say… | 容我说一句 |
[11:29] | You might be the prettiest damn police I’ve ever seen. | 你可能是我见过的最漂亮的女警了 |
[11:33] | Might be? | 才可能 |
[11:35] | Okay, you are. | 好吧 你就是 |
[11:37] | That’s better. | 这才像话 |
[11:39] | So, Kurtis and Andre came in yesterday with Eddie Greene | 柯蒂斯 安德雷昨天和艾迪·格林一起来了 |
[11:43] | and another guy. White guy. | 还有另外一个人 白人 |
[11:45] | Don’t know Eddie. | 不认识艾迪 |
[11:46] | Or the white dude. | 也不知道什么白人 |
[11:48] | Anything unusual happen? | 发生什么意外情况了吗 |
[11:49] | Didn’t even notice they were here. | 根本没注意他们来过 |
[11:52] | You’re good. | 你很厉害 |
[11:53] | That’s why I’m still standing, baby. | 所以我活得好好的 宝贝儿 |
[11:56] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:58] | Your insights and observations were invaluable. | 你的意见非常宝贵 |
[12:05] | Found a counter-surveillance device in the restaurant. | 在餐馆找到了反监视装置 |
[12:07] | The kind you can buy for five bucks | 那种你可以在什么间谍商店 |
[12:09] | at some half-assed spy store. | 花5块钱就买到的玩意儿 |
[12:10] | Must’ve read the transmission from Ruzek’s wire, | 肯定是读取了鲁塞克无线电的传送信息 |
[12:13] | so Kurtis cut the meeting short. | 所以柯蒂斯中止了见面 |
[12:14] | They probably thought Eddie was snitching– | 他们可能觉得艾迪是内应 |
[12:16] | working a case, so he popped him, | 在办案子 所以朝他开枪 |
[12:17] | Two in the chest. | 在胸口上来了两枪 |
[12:19] | Hey, techs lifted two fresh prints– | 技术人员提取了两枚新指纹 |
[12:21] | one off of a beer bottle in Eddie’s living room | 一个是在艾迪卧室啤酒瓶上的 |
[12:23] | and the other off the front door knob. | 另一个是前门把手上的 |
[12:25] | Both are a match to Roland Garrett. | 这两枚指纹都与罗兰德·加瑞特的一致 |
[12:26] | Male, black, 36. One felony charge. | 男性 黑人 36岁 一项重罪指控 |
[12:29] | Aggravated assault with a firearm. | 持械严重伤害罪 |
[12:30] | Track him down, now. | 现在就去追踪他 |
[12:45] | – Roland Garrett? – Yes? | -罗兰德·加瑞特 -什么事 |
[12:46] | Chicago PD. | 我们是芝加哥警察 |
[12:47] | – Keep your hands up. – Man, what’s going on? | -举起手 -发生什么事了 |
[12:49] | We need to talk. Step down to me. | 我们得谈谈 到我这边来 |
[12:50] | – About what? – Eddie Greene. Turn around. | -谈什么 -艾迪·格林 转过身 |
[12:52] | Someone killed him last night. | 昨晚有人杀了他 |
[12:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:55] | Oh, you know he’s dead. | 你知道他死了啊 |
[12:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:57] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[13:09] | My fingerprints are on a beer bottle, so what? | 我的指纹在啤酒瓶上 然后呢 |
[13:12] | Well, the beer was still cold when we bagged it. | 我们把啤酒瓶装起来的时候 还是冰的 |
[13:15] | That means you were there when your brother got shot. | 说明你哥哥遇害时你在现场 |
[13:19] | So, either A, you did it, | 要么就是你杀了他 |
[13:20] | or B, you saw who did. | 要么就是你看到了凶手 |
[13:23] | Or C, I was there, | 或者 我已经离开了 |
[13:24] | but I didn’t do it and I didn’t see it. | 但是不是我干的 也没看到是谁干的 |
[13:28] | – Hey. – Bro, what’s up, Kevin? | -嘿 -老兄 还好吗 凯文 |
[13:29] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[13:31] | Roland owns the mini mart on my block. | 罗兰德在我那个街区开了家小店 |
[13:33] | Good people. | 是个好人 |
[13:36] | Um, so, yeah, we just wanna know what happened. | 我们只是想知道事情经过 |
[13:39] | And actually the more we know, the more we can help out, | 实际上我们知道的越多 越能帮到你 |
[13:40] | so, what you know, dog? | 所以你知道些什么 老兄 |
[13:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:49] | I was there. | 我是去过 |
[13:52] | I went to see Eddie, you know, to say hi. | 我去见艾迪 去打了招呼 |
[13:55] | Pay my condolences, | 去表示哀悼 |
[13:56] | ’cause I ain’t seen him since his pop passed. | 因为他父亲过世后我就没见过他 |
[13:58] | We got the same mother, different fathers. | 我们同母异父 |
[14:00] | Right. | 知道了 |
[14:01] | So, what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[14:03] | We were catching up. | 我们当时在叙旧 |
[14:04] | Eddie was, uh… He was nervous. | 艾迪他很紧张 |
[14:07] | Said he had some deal with somebody | 说他和别人有交易 |
[14:09] | and somebody got spooked or something like that, | 有人被吓到了什么的 |
[14:11] | I don’t know. I don’t really pay attention. | 我不清楚 没怎么注意 |
[14:12] | You know, I loved Eddie, but he’s always hustling. | 我爱艾迪 但他总是犯事 |
[14:15] | Anyway, some– some guy shows up. | 之后有个人来了 |
[14:18] | But he–he knocked at the back door; I didn’t see him. | 但是从后门来的 我没看到 |
[14:20] | Uh, I went to the kitchen to make a sandwich. | 我去厨房做了三明治 |
[14:24] | – You didn’t see him? – No, sir. | -你没看到他吗 -没有 |
[14:34] | Size 11? | 11号鞋吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:42] | We got your footprint, Roland. | 现场有你的脚印 罗兰德 |
[14:44] | Bloody footprints. | 血脚印 |
[14:49] | That means you were near Eddie’s body. | 说明你当时在艾迪尸体边 |
[14:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:58] | After the dude shot Eddie, I… | 在那人开枪打了艾迪后 我… |
[15:01] | He ran out the back door. | 他从后门跑了 |
[15:04] | So I walked over to Eddie, | 所以我走到艾迪身边 |
[15:05] | and I saw he was shot. | 看到他被枪击了 |
[15:08] | He was… | 他当时… |
[15:10] | He was crawling towards the door. | 他向门爬过去 |
[15:13] | I got scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[15:16] | So… | 所以… |
[15:19] | So, I ran out the front door. | 所以我从前门跑了 |
[15:23] | But yo, I-I called 911 like two minutes later. | 但是2分钟后我打了911 |
[15:25] | Y’all can check the records. | 你们可以去查记录 |
[15:26] | Yeah, we will. | 我们会的 |
[15:29] | Listen… | 听着… |
[15:31] | I-I gotta ask this. | 我得问一句 |
[15:35] | Why not help save your brother’s life? | 为什么不去救你哥哥 |
[15:39] | I sell–I sell condoms and candy bars, homey. | 我是个卖安全套和糖果的 老兄 |
[15:43] | I’m not equipped to save nobody’s life. | 我不知道怎么去救人 |
[15:44] | But if you saw photos, you could recognize the guy. | 但如果让你看照片 你能认出凶手 |
[15:46] | No! | 不 |
[15:47] | Right? I didn’t– | 好吗 我没有… |
[15:50] | I didn’t see his face. | 没有看到凶手的脸 |
[15:51] | This is your flesh and blood, Roland. | 这是你的亲兄弟 罗兰德 |
[15:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:55] | But he’s gone. | 但他已经走了 |
[15:57] | I still gotta live there. | 而我还得在那儿生活 |
[16:00] | – Kev, you know how it is. – Yeah. | -凯文 你知道这是什么意思 -知道 |
[16:02] | You know, I know. | 我很清楚 |
[16:05] | There’s a difference this time. | 但这次不同 |
[16:07] | All right? This is me. | 好吗 现在你对面是我 |
[16:10] | And I can help you on this side. | 我可以罩着你 |
[16:15] | You’re good, bro. | 不会有事的 老兄 |
[16:17] | I… | 我… |
[16:23] | I ain’t no hero, Kev. | 我不是英雄 凯文 |
[16:29] | Just another brother trying to pay his rent, | 只是一个付着房租的兄弟 |
[16:32] | maybe have a little fun, | 也许时不时找个乐子 |
[16:35] | stay above ground. | 勉强度日 |
[16:45] | I don’t care how much you hate the police. | 我不管你多讨厌警察 |
[16:47] | If you got family involved, you gotta come clean. | 如果有家人卷进来 你就得澄清 |
[16:49] | The victim himself wouldn’t even give me a name | 受害人自己都不愿告诉我是谁干的 |
[16:50] | and he’s lying there dying and the last thing he says is | 他就躺在那儿 最后一句话就是 |
[16:52] | “I ain’t no snitch.” | “我不是告密者” |
[16:53] | Talk about taking it to your grave. | 把真相带进坟墓 |
[16:55] | Hey, guys, found some video surveillance | 伙计们 调到了案发那晚的 |
[16:57] | from the night of the murder. | 监控摄像 |
[16:58] | It’s not perfect, but it shows a distant image | 不是很清楚 但是拍到的远距离画面 |
[16:59] | of the man we believe to be Kurtis Washington | 让我们确信是柯蒂斯·华盛顿 |
[17:01] | hopping into a BMW two blocks from Eddie’s house. | 在艾迪家两个街区外上了一辆宝马 |
[17:04] | You make out the plate? | 牌照查到了吗 |
[17:05] | Already ran it. | 已经在查了 |
[17:05] | It’s registered to Maya Spriggs, girlfriend of | 注册在玛雅·斯普里格斯名下 她是 |
[17:07] | Andre Walker, mother of his three children. | 安德雷·沃克的女朋友 三个孩子的妈妈 |
[17:09] | Oh, so Andre was the getaway driver, that makes sense. | 所以安德雷是接应的司机 那就说通了 |
[17:11] | They’re partners. | 他们是同伙 |
[17:12] | All right, get that car. Maybe we can find some blood. | 去找到那辆车 也许能找到血迹 |
[17:27] | There’s a warrant for the car. | 这是你的车的搜查令 |
[17:28] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[17:29] | – Baby, that’s my car. – I got this, baby. | -宝贝 那是我的车 -没事的 宝贝 |
[17:32] | Wait, why does he need to? | 等等 他为什么要这样 |
[17:33] | Go back to the kids. | 去看孩子 |
[17:35] | Keep them away from all this police harassment. | 让他们离警察远远的 |
[17:44] | ‘Sup, Billy? | 好啊 比利 |
[17:45] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[17:49] | What you doing over here, huh? | 有何贵干 |
[17:52] | Thought you lived in the West Loop. | 还以为你住在西圈 |
[17:54] | Word is, there’s a huge, | 你说过 那边有一个巨大的 |
[17:56] | untapped market for blow up there? | 还没开发的市场 |
[18:00] | Just so you know, Eddie– he had no idea I was a cop. | 告诉你 艾迪他根本不知道我是警察 |
[18:04] | No idea. | 他根本不知道 |
[18:07] | You know, I liked Eddie. | 其实我喜欢艾迪这个人 |
[18:09] | Kurtis did too. | 柯蒂斯也是 |
[18:12] | We feel real bad you got his ass popped. | 你害他丧命 我们感觉很糟糕 |
[18:16] | You better watch yourself, Andre. | 你还是自求多福吧 安德雷 |
[18:18] | Sounds like a confession to me. | 我听着像是招供了 |
[18:22] | I ain’t killed nobody. | 我谁也没杀 |
[18:24] | And I don’t know nobody who killed nobody. | 我也不知道谁杀了谁 |
[18:27] | But word gets out around here. | 但这里消息传得很快 |
[18:30] | And snitches like Eddie get dealt with real fast. | 艾迪这样的告密者很快会被处理掉 |
[18:35] | Well, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[18:38] | Listen to your girlfriend, | 听你女朋友的 |
[18:41] | Billy. | 比利 |
[18:44] | We’ll see you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[18:47] | Andre’s BMW is clean. No blood evidence anywhere. | 安德雷的宝马很干净 到处都没发现血迹 |
[18:49] | Yeah? What about Eddie’s house? | 是吗 那艾迪家呢 |
[18:51] | Techs are still working on it–so far, nothing. | 技术人员还在查 目前没发现 |
[18:53] | There’s gotta be something. | 总该有点什么吧 |
[18:55] | A print? A hair? | 指纹 毛发 |
[18:56] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:58] | We know that Kurtis popped him. | 我们知道柯蒂斯杀了他 |
[18:59] | We know that Andre picked him up in the BMW. | 也知道安德雷开着宝马接应他 |
[19:01] | Yeah, well, knowing doesn’t mean a damn thing. | 对 但知道没有用 |
[19:03] | So, go out there and find something. | 赶紧出去找证据 |
[19:07] | God. | 天啊 |
[19:08] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[19:10] | You gotta let it go. | 你得看开点 |
[19:12] | I mean, good guy or not, | 无论艾迪是不是好人 |
[19:13] | Eddie was in the game. He knew the risk. | 既然干这行 他就知道有风险 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:17] | One of my CIs just told me that Andre’s girl, Maya, | 我的线人刚告诉我 安德雷的女人玛雅 |
[19:20] | deals dope out of a unlicensed beauty salon | 开了一家没有执照的美容院卖毒品 |
[19:21] | and she’s got two priors. | 她已经有两条前科了 |
[19:23] | – That’s something. – Yeah. | -可以利用 -是的 |
[19:25] | Take Burgess and Upton. | 带上伯吉斯和厄普顿 |
[19:26] | – Let’s go. – All right, copy that. | -走吧 -好的 收到 |
[19:28] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[19:29] | Everyone show us your hands now. | 所有人都把手举起来 |
[19:30] | – What the hell is going on? – Hands up, we have a warrant. | -什么情况 -手举起来 我们有搜查令 |
[19:32] | Maya, right? Turn around for me. | 玛雅 对吗 转过去 |
[19:34] | Turn around for me. Just wanna see what kind | 转过去 我就是想看看 |
[19:35] | of beauty products you’re pushing out of this joint. | 你在这里卖的是什么美容产品 |
[19:40] | All right, sorry about that, ladies. | 不好意思 女士们 |
[19:41] | Come on now. | 走吧 |
[19:45] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[19:46] | Baby, come get me. | 宝贝 来捞我 |
[19:47] | Look, I will. Just sit tight. | 我会的 安心等着 |
[19:49] | Ask for a lawyer and keep your damn mouth shut. | 要求见律师 嘴巴闭紧 |
[19:52] | This is harassment! | 这是骚扰 |
[19:54] | You know that, right? | 你知道吧 |
[20:00] | Andre. | 安德雷 |
[20:02] | It’s not our fault your lady runs a salon without a license. | 你的妞开了家无证的美容院又不是我们的错 |
[20:05] | And sells blow in her spare time. | 而且她还卖毒品 |
[20:06] | What’d you find, huh? | 你们找到了什么 |
[20:08] | What, a couple grams? Eight ball or something? | 几克毒品 还是八球 |
[20:10] | She don’t move no product. | 她什么都没卖 |
[20:11] | The problem is, she’s got two priors. | 问题是 她有两次前科 |
[20:14] | With this new charge, she’s going away. | 加上这次指控 她走定了 |
[20:17] | She’s a three-time loser. | 她太失败了 被抓三次 |
[20:19] | Mother of your children. | 你孩子的母亲 |
[20:20] | Unless, of course, you got something to tell us. | 当然了 除非你有事跟我们说 |
[20:21] | Something that might, I don’t know, | 我不知道 可能有什么 |
[20:23] | inspire us to drop the case? | 让我们想放弃这个案子的事 |
[20:28] | Nope. | 没有 |
[20:30] | Not a damn thing. | 什么都没有 |
[20:32] | You know, I’m getting sick and tired of her ass anyway. | 我反正已经腻味了她的屁股 |
[20:35] | Truth is, you’re doing me a favor. | 其实 你们帮了我个忙 |
[20:37] | Wow, hell of a guy– | 真是条汉子 |
[20:39] | Shut up, bitch, I wasn’t talking to– | 闭嘴 贱人 我没跟… |
[20:40] | You got a smart mouth, you know that! | 你很能说啊 你知道吧 |
[20:42] | Stand up! Say that again, right now! | 站起来 再说一遍 说 |
[20:44] | Enough! | 够了 |
[20:44] | I’ll take this badge off. | 我把警徽收起来 |
[20:45] | You and I could do this right now, man! | 咱俩现在就可以打一架 |
[20:47] | Come on, Hailey, | 拜托 海莉 |
[20:48] | what the hell is wrong with you? | 你什么情况 |
[20:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:50] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[20:51] | Reform, federal oversight, independent auditors. | 改造 政府监管 独立审计 |
[20:55] | You can’t just hit people because they piss you off. | 你不能因为别人惹你生气你就打人 |
[20:58] | Not in front of me, anyway. | 反正不能当着我的面 |
[21:00] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[21:08] | Andre’s not gonna flip. | 安德雷不会松口 |
[21:10] | He didn’t even flinch. | 他一点都没退缩 |
[21:12] | In Pilsen, they don’t talk | 在皮尔森 大家不会乱说话 |
[21:13] | ’cause they’re afraid of getting deported. | 因为他们担心被举报 |
[21:15] | In Englewood, they’re afraid of getting shot. | 在恩格尔伍德 大家担心会中枪 |
[21:17] | Look, I’ll be in late tomorrow. | 我明天会晚点来 |
[21:18] | I have a parent-teacher conference thing I have to be at. | 有个家长会我必须得去 |
[21:21] | Yo, Sarge, let me grab Roland one more time. | 警长 让我再找一次罗兰德 |
[21:24] | I mean, I think deep down he wants to talk. | 我觉得他内心深处是想说的 |
[21:26] | I can convince him to if he can just wrap his head around it. | 如果再让他想想 我可以说服他 |
[21:28] | Not a lot to wrap your head around. | 有什么可想的 |
[21:30] | Someone shoots your brother twice in the chest, | 有人朝你哥哥胸口开了两枪 |
[21:32] | you bury his ass. | 你还不废了他 |
[21:33] | See, it’s deeper than that. | 没那么简单 |
[21:34] | Oh, my God, it was his brother. | 我的天啊 那是他哥 |
[21:36] | Somebody shot his brother, | 有人杀了他哥 |
[21:37] | he’s the only person that can help us, | 只有他能帮我们 |
[21:38] | and he’s gonna protect the killer? | 他却要保护凶手 |
[21:40] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[21:41] | What I’m saying is, where I come from, | 我是说 我们那边 |
[21:43] | or where Roland lives, if you don’t trust the cops, | 还有罗兰德住的那边 不相信警察的人 |
[21:45] | – you’re not gonna cooperate. – It’s called being a coward– | -是不会配合的 -这就叫懦夫 |
[21:46] | Enough of this crap, you hear me? | 别再废话了 听到了吗 |
[21:50] | I don’t care about what’s right. | 我不关心谁对谁错 |
[21:52] | I care about making this case. | 我只关心破案 |
[21:55] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[21:58] | All right, good. | 很好 |
[22:00] | – So, talk to Roland. – A’ight. | -那就去找罗兰德 -好的 |
[22:01] | He comes forward, maybe we can offer witness protection. | 如果他肯说 也许我们可以提供证人保护 |
[22:07] | We might have to come up with another plan. | 我们可能得另作打算了 |
[22:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:20] | Male, black, late 20s. Two to the chest. | 男性 黑人 三十岁不到 胸口两枪 |
[22:23] | – Victim’s name– – Roland Garrett. | -被害人姓名 -罗兰德·加瑞特 |
[22:37] | Hey, boss–two nine millimeter shells on the floor. | 老大 地上有两个九毫米的弹壳 |
[22:41] | Surveillance video? | 监控呢 |
[22:42] | Yeah, there’s two cameras in here. but neither one of them work. | 有 这里有两个摄像头 但都坏了 |
[22:45] | – The register? – It’s full. | -收银机呢 -满的 |
[22:46] | Shooter just walked in, took two shots, and walked out. | 凶手直接走进来 开了两枪 就走了 |
[22:49] | This was Kurtis. We all know that, right? | 我们都知道是柯蒂斯干的 对吗 |
[22:51] | He obviously figured out Roland was at Eddie’s house | 他肯定是知道罗兰德当时在艾迪家 |
[22:53] | and didn’t wanna roll the dice he’d keep his mouth shut. | 保险起见 他就让他闭嘴了 |
[22:57] | Hey, patrol found a witness | 巡警找到一个目击证人 |
[22:58] | who says they saw a guy run from the scene, | 说他们看到有人从现场逃走 |
[22:59] | drop something in the dumpster behind the building. | 把什么东西丢在楼后面的垃圾箱了 |
[23:01] | Go check it out. | 去看看 |
[23:03] | You two start knocking, see what you can find. | 你俩在附近问问 看看有没有发现 |
[23:05] | Someone had to see something. | 肯定有人看到 |
[23:06] | Yeah, but will someone talk to us? | 是的 但是会有人跟我们说吗 |
[23:10] | You got it. Come on. | 好的 走吧 |
[23:22] | Kev. | 凯文 |
[23:24] | Is that Jordan? | 那是乔丹吗 |
[23:27] | Damn. Hold on. | 该死 等等 |
[23:31] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[23:33] | Yo, what the hell are you doing out here, man? | 你在这里干什么 |
[23:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:38] | Man, what the hell is going on, bro? | 这是什么情况 老弟 |
[23:40] | It’s damn near 11:00. | 这他妈都快十一点了 |
[23:41] | What you doing out here? | 你在外面干什么 |
[23:42] | I was walking back from Michelle’s house, and… | 我刚才从米歇尔家回来 然后… |
[23:45] | we were studying and I fell asleep– | 我们在学习 我睡着了… |
[23:46] | Fell asleep my ass, Jordan. | 睡着个鬼 乔丹 |
[23:48] | Now we’ve already had this conversation, dog, | 我们早就说过 兄弟 |
[23:50] | I’m your big brother and the last thing I– | 我是你哥 我最不想看到… |
[23:51] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[23:53] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:56] | Nothing good. | 情况不妙 |
[24:00] | Bro… | 哥 |
[24:02] | That’s Roland? | 那个是罗兰德吗 |
[24:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:11] | I liked him, bro. | 我挺喜欢他的 哥 |
[24:13] | I mean, when I told him I made the basketball team, | 我跟他说我进了篮球队 |
[24:15] | he gave me a bunch of free food. | 他送了我一堆吃的 |
[24:17] | He even said he’d make it to a few games. | 还说他争取去看几场比赛 |
[24:22] | Who shot him? | 谁开的枪 |
[24:24] | A local dope dealer. | 一个当地毒贩 |
[24:27] | Roland saw something he shouldn’t have saw. | 罗兰德看到了不该看到的事 |
[24:31] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[24:34] | All right, an eyewitness saw an unidentified male | 一个目击证人看到一个不明身份男性 |
[24:37] | flee from the scene, toss an object into a dumpster. | 从现场逃跑 并把什么扔进了垃圾桶里 |
[24:40] | Detective Halstead recovered that object one block | 霍斯特德警探从案发现场一个街区外 |
[24:42] | from the scene-a Glock, nine millimeter. | 找到了那个东西 是一把九毫米手枪 |
[24:44] | – Ballistics? – Same weapon used in the Eddie Greene homicide. | -弹道检测呢 -跟杀艾迪·格林的是同一把 |
[24:47] | – Prints? – Negative. | -指纹呢 -没有 |
[24:49] | Does it connect back to Kurtis Washington | 枪跟柯蒂斯·华盛顿 |
[24:51] | or Andre Walker or anyone involved with this gang? | 或安德雷·沃克等任何这个帮派的人有关系吗 |
[24:53] | No, it was stolen from a registered owner in Wisconsin. | 没有 枪是威斯康辛一个注册枪主那被偷的 |
[24:56] | No forensics, no witnesses… | 没有法医证据 没有目击证人 |
[24:58] | Yeah, I get it, but it all goes back | 我知道 但一切的源头都是 |
[25:00] | to that undercover meeting with Ruzek, | 他们跟鲁塞克的那次卧底会面 |
[25:02] | which we got on tape, by the way. | 对了 我们有那个的录像 |
[25:04] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[25:05] | Kurtis gets spooked, calls off the meet. | 柯蒂斯发现不对就中止了会面 |
[25:09] | Two hours later, Eddie gets popped, two in the chest. | 两小时后 艾迪胸口中两枪被害 |
[25:11] | The next day, the only eyewitness, | 第二天 唯一的目击者 |
[25:13] | his brother Roland, gets popped two in the chest. | 他弟弟罗兰德 也胸口中两枪被杀 |
[25:16] | Same weapon both hits. | 两起谋杀案的武器相同 |
[25:18] | I’m with you. | 我同意你的说法 |
[25:19] | Kurtis is the shooter, Andre drove the getaway car. | 柯蒂斯是抢手 安德雷负责开车逃跑 |
[25:21] | Check, check. But… | 都没问题 但是 |
[25:23] | We still don’t have enough to move forward. | 我们还是没有足够证据进行下一步 |
[25:26] | I’m sorry, Hank. | 很抱歉 汉克 |
[26:01] | Any luck with the warrant? | 申请到搜查令了吗 |
[26:02] | Nah, Valdez says we need more. | 没有 瓦尔迪兹说我们需要更多证据 |
[26:04] | – Ah, what else is new, right? – Yep. | -一点都不新奇啊 -是啊 |
[26:06] | Hey, how was that parent-teacher conference? | 你的家长会怎么样 |
[26:08] | It was great. | 很棒 |
[26:10] | Eva’s doing really well. Getting all A’s. | 伊娃成绩很好 全优 |
[26:12] | Tell her I said hey. | 代我打个招呼 |
[26:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:15] | – Adam. – Yeah? | -亚当 -什么 |
[26:16] | Give me a second. | 过来一下 |
[26:18] | What’s up, boss? | 什么事 老大 |
[26:20] | Got a call about you this morning. | 今早有人因为你打电话来 |
[26:22] | Someone saw you punch Andre Walker. | 有人看到你揍了安德雷·沃克 |
[26:24] | That someone filed a beef. | 有人投诉了 |
[26:27] | IAD’s opened an official investigation. | 内务部正式展开了调查 |
[26:29] | Boss, this prick Andre, he was pushing his luck– | 老大 那个混蛋安德雷 他得寸进尺… |
[26:32] | Stop talking now. | 你先别说了 |
[26:38] | An active resister refused to comply with your orders. | 他拒不配合 反抗执法 |
[26:42] | He tried to overpower you. | 他想制服你 |
[26:44] | In order to protect yourself and others, | 为了保护自己和他人 |
[26:46] | you used physical force to regain control of the situation. | 你才使用武力 夺回现场控制权 |
[26:50] | All right, copy that. | 明白了 |
[26:51] | As to Upton, that’s on you. | 至于厄普顿 就看你了 |
[26:54] | All right. | 好 |
[27:08] | Spilled coffee. | 洒了咖啡 |
[27:10] | Memo to self-invent a lid that doesn’t drip. | 我会记得给自己买个严实一点的盖子 |
[27:12] | Hey, so, listen, that thing from yesterday– | 话说 昨天的事 |
[27:15] | it’s become a little bit of a situation. | 变得有点严重了 |
[27:17] | Somebody saw what happened, they filed a report, | 有人看到了发生的事 投诉了我 |
[27:19] | Now I got a CR to deal with. | 所以我得处理一下 |
[27:20] | I just wanna make sure you and I are on the same page. | 我想确保你和我统一战线 |
[27:22] | Same page. | 统一战线 |
[27:24] | I know you know what I mean. | 我知道你知道我的意思 |
[27:29] | I’m gonna have to think about it. | 我要考虑一下 |
[27:33] | Just shooting straight, man. | 说实话 |
[27:36] | There’s iPhones and cameras everywhere. | 现在到处有手机和摄像头 |
[27:38] | It’s not so easy to just make up a lie anymore. | 扯个谎不是那么容易的事了 |
[27:41] | And I know a lot of good coppers | 我知道有很多好警察 |
[27:42] | that have been stripped for falsifying– | 因为作伪证丢了饭碗 |
[27:43] | No, you do what you gotta do, Upton. | 你该怎么办就怎么办吧 厄普顿 |
[27:47] | Caught a break. Found some surveillance footage | 找到了线索 在小超市一个街区外 |
[27:49] | from a camera about a block away from the mini mart. | 找到了一个摄像头的监控录像 |
[27:51] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 |
[27:58] | That is Kurtis, no doubt. | 这绝对是柯蒂斯 |
[28:00] | That’s ’cause you know it’s him. | 那是因为你知道是他 |
[28:02] | If you’re in a jury, that’s a skinny man, black, wearing a hoodie. | 陪审团会觉得那只是一个穿着连帽衫的黑人瘦子 |
[28:05] | All right, let me play with it, | 好 我来试试 |
[28:06] | see if I can get a better angle. | 看看能不能找到更好的角度 |
[28:13] | Well, there’s the gun. | 那是枪 |
[28:14] | All right, play it again, regular size. | 正常画面再播一遍 |
[28:19] | All right, hold it. Stop. See that? | 停住 看到了吗 |
[28:21] | There’s someone else there. | 这里还有人 |
[28:23] | Yeah, probably Andre being a lookout. | 可能是安德雷在放风 |
[28:25] | Let me mess with it. Hold up. | 我来放大一下看看 等一下 |
[28:29] | Yeah, all I can make out is his sneaker. | 我只能看出他的运动鞋 |
[28:48] | Straight up. | 说实话 |
[28:50] | You saw the face of the man who threw the gun in the dumpster. | 你看到把枪扔进垃圾桶那个人的脸了 |
[28:55] | Yes. | 是 |
[28:58] | If I showed you photos, you can identify the guy? | 如果我给你看照片 你能认出来吗 |
[29:01] | I mean, I can, but… | 我是能 但是 |
[29:05] | Bro, look what happened to Roland. | 哥 你看到罗兰德的下场了 |
[29:07] | Look what happened to him. | 你看到他的下场了 |
[29:08] | I mean, he winded up dead, dude. | 他死了 哥们 |
[29:10] | People hate snitches and you know that. | 大家都恨告密的人 你知道 |
[29:11] | I understand that, but that’s not gonna happen to you, okay? | 我明白 但那种事不会发生在你身上 |
[29:14] | I’m not gonna let that happen to you. | 我不会让那种事发生在你身上 |
[29:15] | I mean, I know you wouldn’t but it still could. | 我知道你不会 但还是有可能发生 |
[29:26] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[29:33] | First of all, you didn’t do anything wrong, Jordan. | 首先 你没有做错什么 乔丹 |
[29:37] | So, as far as I’m concerned, you’re not a snitch. | 所以在我看来 你不是告密者 |
[29:39] | You’re brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[29:41] | You’re willing to help put away a man who did a bad thing | 你愿意帮忙把一个坏人 |
[29:43] | to a very good person, so… | 绳之以法 所以 |
[29:46] | All I want you to do is have self-respect. | 我就只想让你有自尊 |
[29:49] | I want you to be able to look in the mirror | 我想让你余生能够 |
[29:52] | every day for the rest of your life | 每天看着镜子 |
[29:54] | and know that you did the right thing when it mattered. | 知道自己在关键时刻做了正确的事 |
[30:01] | That’s all I want. | 这是我唯一的心愿 |
[30:17] | You all good, right? | 你还好吧 |
[30:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:20] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[30:23] | Hi, Jordan. | 你好 乔丹 |
[30:24] | I’m Anna Valdez; I’m with the State’s Attorney’s office. | 我是安娜·瓦尔迪兹 州检察官办公室的 |
[30:27] | Your brother told me you saw someone toss a gun into a dumpster. | 你哥哥告诉我你看到有人把一把枪丢进垃圾桶了 |
[30:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:35] | I heard gunshots, and… | 我听到了枪声 然后 |
[30:37] | Then this man came out of the store, | 有个人从商店里出来 |
[30:39] | and threw a gun into this big, green dumpster. | 把一把枪丢进了一个绿色的大垃圾桶 |
[30:45] | Finally caught a lucky break. | 终于找到突破口了 |
[30:50] | Let’s get you set up in here, all right? | 我们先安顿一下吧 |
[30:51] | – You hungry? -Yeah. | -你饿吗 -嗯 |
[31:00] | You sure about all this? | 你确定吗 |
[31:02] | No. | 不确定 |
[31:04] | Why the hell are you doing it? | 那你为什么这么做 |
[31:05] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这是正确的事 |
[31:07] | Forget what’s right. | 别管正确不正确 |
[31:09] | You do what’s best for you and your family. | 要为自己和家人考虑 |
[31:11] | That’s what’s right. | 这才是正确的 |
[31:15] | Yeah. Appreciate it. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[31:19] | Okay, if you see the man | 好 如果你看到 |
[31:20] | who tossed the gun into the dumpster, just say so, okay? | 那个丢枪的人了 那就说出来 好吗 |
[31:26] | No. | 不是 |
[31:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:45] | Him. | 他 |
[31:50] | Thank you, Jordan. | 谢谢 乔丹 |
[31:52] | Type up the warrant. | 打印搜查令吧 |
[31:53] | I’ll get in touch with the duty judge. | 我会联系值班法官 |
[31:58] | Proud of you, Jordan. | 为你骄傲 乔丹 |
[32:39] | 5021 Charlie, 10-1, 10-1. | 5021C 呼叫总部 |
[32:41] | Shots fired at the police. Male, black. | 有人向警方开枪 黑人男性 |
[32:44] | Hoofing it down the alley. | 正往巷子跑去 |
[32:45] | Copy that, 5021 Charlie. Shots fired. | 收到 5021C 现场开枪 |
[33:10] | Stop! | 站住 |
[33:25] | Offender just ran into an alley off of Loomis, | 疑犯刚跑进卢米斯街的一条巷子 |
[33:28] | headed west. | 往西跑了 |
[33:45] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[33:50] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[33:55] | Please, pick it up. | 拜托你捡起来 |
[34:12] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[34:17] | He might have another weapon on his ankle. | 他的脚踝处可能藏着另一把枪 |
[34:19] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[34:30] | It’s all right, Kevin, I got you. | 没事 凯文 有我在 |
[34:35] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[34:45] | Get up. | 起来 |
[34:47] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Roland Garrett. | 你因为谋杀罗兰德·加瑞特被捕了 |
[34:54] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[35:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:17] | Have I ever told you you’re faster than you look? | 我告诉过你你比看上去跑得快吗 |
[35:19] | You think I’m overweight? | 你觉得我超重了吗 |
[35:21] | Dude, I needed this. | 哥们 我需要破了这个案子 |
[35:23] | Thanks, man. You did a hell of a job today. | 谢谢了 你今天做得太棒了 |
[35:25] | Hey, appreciate that. | 不客气 |
[35:26] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝酒 |
[35:27] | Not this time. | 这次先算了 |
[35:28] | I think I should probably take Vinessa and Jordan to dinner. | 我应该带凡妮莎和乔丹去吃晚餐 |
[35:31] | – Fair enough. – Congratulations. | -说得对 -恭喜 |
[35:33] | I hear you boys had a nice pinch today. | 我听说你们今天案子办得很漂亮 |
[35:36] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[35:37] | Long way to walk for an attaboy. | 还有很长的路要走 |
[35:39] | Nah. Need the exercise. | 还是需要锻炼的 |
[35:42] | All this sitting around can actually | 一直坐等 可能会 |
[35:43] | shorten your life span by 20%. | 让寿命缩短20% |
[35:47] | But, uh, there is something we need to discuss. | 但是我有事跟你商量 |
[35:50] | In private. | 私下里 |
[35:51] | Okay. After you. | 好 请吧 |
[35:54] | – Congratulations. – Sir. | -恭喜 -再见 |
[35:55] | I’ll see you guys in the morning. | 明天见 |
[35:56] | Thanks, boss. Have a good night. | 谢谢 老大 晚安 |
[35:59] | – Molly’s? – Yes. | -莫利 -好 |
[36:01] | Tofu chicken. | 豆腐鸡 |
[36:04] | Chinese medicine. | 中医 |
[36:06] | Twitter. | 推特 |
[36:10] | I’m not sure where you’re going with this, Denny, | 我不明白你在说什么 丹尼 |
[36:12] | but I am intrigued. | 不过我很感兴趣 |
[36:15] | I am just listing a few things that I’m guessing | 我只是在列举我觉得 |
[36:19] | you think are ridiculous. | 你认为可笑的事 |
[36:20] | So far, so good. | 还行吧 |
[36:24] | I got one more for you too. | 还有一个 |
[36:26] | Police reform. | 警察改革 |
[36:31] | You know your man Rowzek? | 你知道你的人鲁塞克 |
[36:32] | Ruzek. | 鲁塞克 |
[36:35] | The case we filed the other day just went away. | 那天对他的投诉撤销了 |
[36:38] | Seems the only witness, a young woman named Yvonne Wallace, | 唯一的目击者 一个叫伊冯·华莱士的年轻女性 |
[36:43] | changed her mind. | 改了主意 |
[36:46] | It’s news to me. | 我第一次听说 |
[36:50] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[36:54] | You know, it’s always better to cooperate up front, Hank, | 还是一开始就合作比较好 汉克 |
[36:56] | when it’s just a conversation between two old friends. | 毕竟现在还是我们两个老朋友之间的对话 |
[36:59] | Otherwise things can get more formal. | 否则事情会变得更正式 |
[37:03] | More contentious. | 更有争议 |
[37:06] | Like I said, I don’t know. | 我说了 我不知道 |
[37:15] | You ever read a book called “The Prince”? | 你看过一本叫《王子》的书吗 |
[37:18] | Written by a cat | 是16世纪 |
[37:19] | named Machiavelli back in the 1500s. | 一个叫马基雅维里的家伙写的 |
[37:24] | I haven’t read that one. | 我没看过 |
[37:26] | Well, me either. | 我也没有 |
[37:29] | But there’s one hell of a quote in that book. | 不过里面有一句话很有道理 |
[37:33] | Goes something like… | 大概意思是 |
[37:36] | If you aim at the king, | 如果你想当国王 |
[37:41] | you better make damn sure you kill his ass. | 那最好确保把他斩草除根 |
[37:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:48] | Yeah, I am familiar with that one. | 这句话我很熟悉 |
[37:53] | See… | 可是 |
[37:57] | The thing is, Denny, | 问题是 丹尼 |
[38:01] | I never took aim at you. | 我从没把你当目标 |
[38:04] | You only think I did. | 只是你的一厢情愿 |
[38:09] | I’m pretty sure that’s what lawyers would call | 我很肯定 律师一般会称之为 |
[38:10] | “A distinction without a difference.” | “无差异区别” |
[38:25] | Have a good night, Hank. | 晚安 汉克 |
[38:34] | To Eddie Greene. | 敬艾迪·格林 |
[38:35] | And to Jordan Atwater. | 敬乔丹·阿特沃特 |
[38:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:39] | That kid’s got guts. | 那孩子真有胆量 |
[38:41] | Testifying, going against some ridiculous ingrained code… | 作证 对抗一些可笑又根深蒂固的观念 |
[38:44] | It’s not easy. | 很不容易 |
[38:46] | What are you really saying, Hailey? | 你到底什么意思 海莉 |
[38:48] | Not the time, man. | 不是时候 |
[38:49] | It’s not the time? No, it’s right. | 不是时候吗 不 |
[38:51] | I think it’s the perfect time. Just say it. | 我觉得正是时候 真的 |
[38:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:56] | Just let it go, man. | 行了 伙计 |
[38:57] | Let it go. | 行了 |
[38:58] | Hey, Hailey, look. | 海莉 听我说 |
[39:00] | If you’re gonna throw me under the bus, | 如果你想害我 |
[39:02] | just give me a heads up, huh? | 拜托事先说一声 |
[39:04] | I took care of it. | 我搞定了 |
[39:06] | – What do you mean? – Case went away. | -什么意思 -投诉没了 |
[39:08] | It just went away? | 就这么没了 |
[39:11] | I found the witness. | 我找到了那个目击者 |
[39:12] | I talked to her. She agreed to recant her story. | 跟她聊了聊 她同意改变说法 |
[39:15] | She just agreed just like that? | 她就这么轻易同意了 |
[39:17] | I didn’t say that. | 这我可没说 |
[39:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:25] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[39:31] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[39:35] | So I… | 我… |
[39:38] | I ran that, uh… | 我查了… |
[39:42] | Plate you were asking about. | 你让我查的车牌号 |
[39:44] | Antonio’s friend? | 是安东尼奥的朋友 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:48] | He’s a State’s Attorney. | 他是个州检察官 |
[39:50] | A guy named Nathan Potter. | 叫内森·波特 |
[39:54] | Rising star. | 冉冉升起的新星 |
[39:58] | But… | 但是 |
[40:00] | Word is… | 据说 |
[40:04] | He’s done a lot of work with your pal, | 他跟你的老伙计丹尼·伍兹 |
[40:06] | Denny Woods. | 一起合作了不少 |
[40:11] | You don’t think Antonio’s, uh… | 你不会觉得安东尼奥… |
[40:16] | The morning I saw him with this prosecutor Potter– | 今天早上我看到他跟波特说话了 |
[40:19] | he lied. | 他说谎了 |
[40:22] | He told me he was at some parent-teacher conference. | 他告诉我他去参加家长会了 |
[40:32] | This much I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[40:34] | They’re coming after us, Al. | 他们想对付我们 阿尔 |
[40:37] | From all sides. | 从各个方面 |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:55] | You coming to the game this Wednesday? | 你来看周三的比赛吗 |
[40:57] | ‘Cause you know I’m getting some play time with varsity. | 这次我会代表校队出赛 |
[41:00] | It’s gonna be crazy. It’s gonna be hype. | 现场肯定会很精彩 |
[41:08] | And I’m really excited for the showcase. | 我真的很激动 |
[41:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:11] | Kev, can we get some dessert? | 凯文 我们可以吃点甜点吗 |
[41:16] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[41:17] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[41:32] | Do they have milkshakes? | 他们有奶昔吗 |
[41:55] | You jumpy, huh? | 你很紧张啊 |
[41:57] | I’m good, I’m good. | 没事 没事 |
[41:58] | – Little scared there, Kevin? – Not bad. | -是不是吓了一跳 凯文 -没事 |
[42:00] | All right, I’m getting ice cream. | 好 我要点冰淇淋 |
[42:03] | Ice cream with some chocolate sauce. | 冰淇淋加巧克力酱 |
[42:07] | Banana pudding. You wanna share with me? | 香蕉布丁 要跟我一起吃吗 |
[42:09] | I only had it once, it was… | 我只吃过一次 味道… |