Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Just so we’re clear, if you’re gonna live with me, 我们先说清楚 如果你要和我住
[00:02] you have to be self-sufficient. 你必须自给自足
[00:04] I’ll help however I can, 我会尽力帮忙
[00:05] but my hours are a little crazy. 但我的作息时间很不正常
[00:07] I’ll be fine. 我没事的
[00:09] – This is a big year for you. – I know. You keep saying that. -今年对你很重要 -我知道 你总这么说
[00:12] Because it’s true. How’s the college essay coming? 因为的确如此 大学论文怎么样了
[00:16] My counselor said I should write about being a Latina. 我的导师说我应该谢谢作为拉丁裔的感受
[00:20] – All the obstacles. – That’s a good one. -受到的阻碍 -这话题不错
[00:23] I think it’s BS, but if it’ll help me 我觉得简直胡扯 但这能帮我
[00:25] get into Northwestern or Brown, fine. 进西北大学或布朗大学 所以随便了
[00:28] Wait, you don’t think there are obstacles for Latinos? 等等 你不觉得拉丁裔人会受到阻碍吗
[00:32] I do, but not for me. 有啊 但我没有
[00:34] Trust me. The world is not as color-blind as you think. 相信我 这个世界没你想象中的那么人人平等
[00:38] Why are you so mad? I don’t– 你为什么这么生气 我没有…
[00:39] I’m not mad. I just don’t want you to forget who you are 我没有生气 我只是不想你忘记自己是谁
[00:43] and where you come from. That’s– 来自哪里 那…
[00:49] We have to take a rain check on the movie, come on. 电影还是下次看吧 走吧
[00:52] Come on, let’s go. 走吧
[01:00] Stay in the car. I won’t be long. 待在车里 我马上回来
[01:05] Hey. Just talked to the homicide dicks. 刚和凶案组的人谈过
[01:07] Homeless guy found her, no witnesses. 流浪汉发现的 没有目击证人
[01:11] Yo, Antonio, I heard you were back on the beat. 安东尼奥 听说你回来了
[01:13] – How you doing, Jerry? – Better than her. -你好吗 杰里 -比她好点
[01:19] Cut the drugs out of her gut 从她肚子里剖出毒品
[01:20] and threw her away like a piece of trash. 把她当垃圾似的扔在这里
[01:21] Welcome to America. 欢迎来到美国
[01:23] Same M.O. as the Sinaloan Cartel. 和锡那罗亚贩毒团伙的手法一样
[01:25] They use young women that can swallow a key. 他们会利用能吞食一千克毒品的年轻女性
[01:27] That’s why I texted you guys. 所以我联系了你们
[01:29] Foreign drug mule is the last thing I need on my books. 我可不希望外国毒骡出现在我的辖区
[01:32] We’re just following the smuggling angle. 我们只是在跟进走私的线索
[01:34] Don’t feel like picking up the trash, huh? 不想惹上这一堆麻烦[垃圾]吧
[01:37] Oh, my God. 天啊
[01:40] What are you doing? I told you to stay in the car. 你在干什么 我要你待在车里的
[01:42] – Who is she? – We don’t know. -她是谁 -不知道
[01:43] Come on. You can’t be here. 回去 你不该出来的
[01:45] He called her trash. 他管她叫垃圾
[01:46] He meant the case is trash. 他说这个案子一团糟
[01:48] Because she’s Latina? 因为她是拉丁裔的吗
[01:49] No! Because these cases are hard to solve. 不 因为这个案子很难破
[01:51] Now come on. 快回去吧
[01:52] But you’re still going to try, right? 但你还是会努力 不是吗
[01:54] Eva, please. 伊娃 快回去
[01:55] You just said our job was to help other Latinos. 你刚说我们有责任帮助拉丁裔人
[02:06] We’ll take it. 我们接了
[02:16] Come on. 回去吧
[02:23] So our Jane Doe is Latina. Mid to late 20s. 无名女尸为拉丁裔 25到30岁
[02:26] Negative on the prints. Nothing in our databases. 指纹搜索无结果 数据库中没有匹配
[02:29] M.E. is still processing the body. 法医还在解剖尸体
[02:31] But it appears she was a drug mule? 但她是个毒骡
[02:32] Yeah, and they had a problem recovering the product, 是的 他们取不出毒品
[02:34] so they gutted her like a farm animal. 就把她当动物似的开膛破肚
[02:36] Dope’s worth more than the carriers. 货比运货人重要多了
[02:38] Rigor puts time of death 初步估计死亡时间
[02:39] between 6:00 and 8:00 last night. 在昨晚六点到八点之间
[02:41] Crime scene techs found very little blood on the scene, 犯罪现场调查员在现场没找到多少血迹
[02:43] so she was killed someplace else, and then dropped here. 所以她应该是在其他地方被杀 弃尸于此
[02:45] Why’s homicide passing this off on us? 为什么凶案组把这个案子给我们
[02:47] I said we’d take it. 我说我们要接
[02:54] I bet Homicide was real sorry to see this one go. 凶案组肯定不想把这案子拱手送人吧
[02:59] All right. 好了
[03:01] All right, send out patrol to canvass the neighborhood 派警员搜查尸体被发现区域
[03:02] where the body was found. 附近的地方
[03:03] Check pod cameras, missing persons. 调查摄像头 失踪人口
[03:06] This young lady didn’t just fall from the sky. 这个年轻女人不是凭空出现的
[03:08] I got a C.I. deep in with these cartel guys. 我有个深入毒贩团伙的线人
[03:11] Good. Oh, Antonio, Burgess– 很好 安东尼奥 伯吉斯
[03:13] you two are gonna partner up now. 你们俩搭档行动
[03:18] It’s a lovely game of musical chairs. 抢椅子游戏真好玩
[03:23] Agave. 龙舌兰
[03:26] I’m on duty. 上班时间
[03:29] Gustavo, listen, a drug mule was murdered last night. 古斯塔沃 听着 昨晚有一名毒骡被杀了
[03:34] She was sliced open. 她被开膛破肚了
[03:35] Look, man, I’m not on the roster anymore, right? 伙计 我已经不干那事了
[03:39] I worked it off, remember? 我退出了 记得吗
[03:43] I still need to know. 但我还是要知道
[03:47] All right, man. Look, maybe I did hear 好吧 伙计 也许我的确
[03:49] something about some mules. 听说了些关于骡子的事
[03:51] I’m all ears. 洗耳恭听
[03:56] But first, let’s talk business. 但是首先 咱们来谈谈正事
[04:11] Having your daughter come live with you, 让你女儿来和你一起住
[04:13] that’s a big deal. 这可不是小事
[04:16] She and her mom– and her mom’s new boyfriend– 她和她妈妈 还有她妈妈的新男友
[04:19] they weren’t getting along. 关系不是很好
[04:21] Eva’s a good kid. Straight A’s, top of her class. 伊娃是个好孩子 成绩优异 排名顶尖
[04:26] I was a nightmare when I was 17. 我十七岁的时候简直是个噩梦
[04:28] I find that hard to believe. 难以置信
[04:32] I was. 真的
[04:34] I was a– I was a rebel. 我…我很叛逆
[04:39] Who’s the bus? 这辆车上是谁
[04:57] Do you see what I see? 你们看到了吗
[05:04] Copy that. 收到
[05:09] Everybody take it easy. 所有人不要冲动
[05:10] Just hold. Just hold. 先别行动 先别行动
[05:15] All right, move in. 好了 行动
[05:16] Go. 上
[05:31] – Go! Go! Go! – This is 21 Eddie, emergency! -上上上 -21E 紧急情况
[05:32] – Ambulance to 5500 Kolmar! – Go! -派救护车来科玛路5500号 -上
[05:37] Come on! 快点
[05:59] I mean it’s really your call, bro. 这要看你怎么决定了 哥们
[06:08] Heard you’re working with my brother. 听说你和我哥哥合作行动
[06:09] Yeah. So far, so good. 是的 目前为止还行
[06:10] It’s only been a few days, but– 才没几天 但是…
[06:12] Hi, I’m just gonna ask you a few questions, okay? 你好 我想问你几个问题 好吗
[06:15] Do you recognize her? 你认识她吗
[06:23] She’s afraid to go to jail. 她怕进监狱
[06:24] She says she was forced to swallow 她说她是被迫吞下毒品
[06:26] drugs to pay off her coyote. 来偿还她的债务
[06:27] Okay, tell her if she cooperates, 告诉她如果她合作
[06:29] we’ll see if we can get the criminal drug charges reduced. 我们会争取把贩毒罪名减免的
[06:43] She doesn’t recognize the woman, 她不认得那个女的
[06:43] but she’s certain she’s not a drug mule. 但她确定她不是个毒骡
[06:45] – How does she know? – She’s too old. -她怎么知道 -她年龄太大
[06:47] The drug mules that work for this gang are 15 or 16. 给贩毒团伙干活的毒骡都是十五六岁
[06:50] Got it. Thank you. 明白了 多谢
[06:57] So, Willy, the woman you were going to pick up, 威利 你接的那个女的
[07:03] she had a key of heroin in her gut. 肚子里装了一公斤海洛因
[07:06] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[07:08] But I was just gonna give her a ride. 但我只是接她一程而已
[07:10] Yeah? Were you gonna give her this kind of ride? 是吗 你接她上这种路吗
[07:13] Whoa. No, no. 不是不是
[07:16] I had nothing to do with that. 这跟我可没关系
[07:18] No way you could prove it. 你们什么都证明不了
[07:19] Oh, you’d be surprised what we can prove. 我们能证明的东西怕吓着你
[07:23] Especially when it gets leaked 尤其是道上传出风声
[07:24] that you’ve been feeding us information. 说你给我们提供情报
[07:26] But I’m not. 可我什么都没说
[07:27] You probably ought to tell that to your bosses 这话就等你被我们扔出去之后
[07:29] after we toss you. 跟你老板说吧
[07:31] I’m sure they’re reasonable men. 他们肯定很讲理的
[07:35] I take them to hotels, give them laxatives, 我接她们去旅馆 给她们吃泻药
[07:39] and wait for the balloons to come. 等毒包出来就完事了
[07:41] That’s all I do. 我就做这些
[07:42] Except sometimes they don’t when clock’s ticking, right? 只不过有时候没时间等她们拉出来 是不是
[07:45] Got $100,000 worth of heroin 值十多万的毒品
[07:46] stuck in some nameless girl’s belly. 就这么困在一个无名姑娘的肚子里
[07:48] Why not just slice her open? 干脆直接开膛破肚
[07:51] Wouldn’t happen like that. 那也不是这么切的
[07:52] No? How would it happen? 不是吗 那该是怎么样
[07:54] Cut the other way. 换个方向切
[07:56] Drugs are here. You don’t slice across. 毒包在这里 不能横着割
[07:59] You slice down, then take them out. 而是竖着割开 把毒取出来
[08:02] She’s not a mule. 她不是毒骡
[08:07] According to the girl, all the mules are around 15. 根据那个女孩的说法 毒骡都十五六岁
[08:10] The DOA looks closer to 30. 而死者看起来快三十了
[08:11] And if there were drugs inside her, 如果她肚子里有毒的话
[08:13] they would’ve cut down, not across, apparently. 他们显然也会竖着切 而不是横着
[08:16] You know what else the cartel doesn’t do? 你知道贩毒集团还不会做什么吗
[08:17] Rape drug mules. 强奸毒骡
[08:19] Just got the M.E. Report. 刚收到法医报告
[08:20] The DOA had significant vaginal tearing 死者阴部有严重的撕裂伤
[08:22] and the cause of death was strangulation. 死因也是掐死的
[08:24] So the slice across her stomach? 所以这肚子上的横切口呢
[08:25] Must’ve been done after the fact. 肯定是犯案之后做的
[08:27] You’re saying that someone raped her, killed her, 你是说有人奸杀了她
[08:29] cut her open to make it look like she was a mule? 又切开她肚子 做成毒骡的样子
[08:31] Who’s gonna cry over some anonymous Latina drug runner? 谁会在乎一个无名的拉丁裔运毒者呢
[08:34] Patrol just found bloody clothes in an alley 巡警刚刚在一条巷子里找到了血衣
[08:36] near where the body was dumped. 就在遗体丢弃处附近
[08:38] Hit it. 出发
[08:41] Thanks. 多谢
[08:43] Garcia. Garcia, hey. 加西亚 加西亚
[08:46] What’s up, Kim? Don’t come too close. 你好啊 金 别走太近
[08:48] The reason I smell like I’ve been in 27 dumpsters 我臭得像是在27个垃圾箱里打过滚
[08:51] is because I have been. 是因为我真这么做了
[08:52] I warned you about the rookie life. 我提醒过你巡警不好当
[08:54] Come on. 来
[08:56] Saw you at Toma’s memorial. 在托马的追悼会上看到你了
[08:59] Yeah, that whole thing’s crazy. 是啊 事情真是太疯狂了
[09:01] Can’t believe he’s really gone. 真不敢相信他不在了
[09:04] All right, what do we got? 有什么发现
[09:05] All right, a woman’s bloody clothes. 一件沾血的女性衣服
[09:07] Found them two blocks down from the DOA. 在离死者被丢弃地点两个街区外找到的
[09:09] You didn’t touch anything, did you? 你没碰什么吧
[09:10] No, just took some photos, and then I called you. 没有 只是拍了照片 就联系了你们
[09:13] Great. I’ll look. 很好 我来看看
[09:17] Check this out. Gloria Morales. 来看看这个 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯
[09:19] Must’ve fallen out of the pocket. 肯定是从口袋里掉出来的
[09:21] It’s a fake ID, but it might be right address. 身份证是假的 但地址没准是真的
[09:24] – Good job, Garcia. – Thanks. -干得漂亮 加西亚 -多谢
[09:28] There’s no law they need papers to rent an apartment. 法律又没规定他们要有证件才能租房
[09:30] We know that, Senora. How long has she lived here? 我们知道 女士 她在这住多久了
[09:33] – Six months. – Which bed is hers? -半年 -哪张床是她的
[09:36] That one. 那张
[09:45] This looks like blood. 看起来像是血迹
[09:47] Let’s make sure to get those into evidence. 装好取证留存吧
[09:49] Did Gloria ever mention being threatened? 格洛莉亚提过有人威胁她吗
[09:51] No, not to me. She kept to herself. 没对我说过 她话不多
[10:05] It’s okay. 没事
[10:07] Who are you? 你是谁
[10:08] That’s her son. 那是她儿子
[10:20] Oscar, I’m Sergeant Platt. 奥斯卡 我是普拉特警长
[10:24] You can call me Trudy if you want though, okay? 不过如果你愿意 也可以叫我特鲁迪
[10:27] You hungry? 你饿了吗
[10:32] So, Oscar. Here’s the deal. 那么奥斯卡 我们这样吧
[10:34] You’re gonna be here until we figure out where you should go. 等我们给你找好去处之前 你就在这住着
[10:38] Hopefully a relative. Do you have family here? 希望能送你去亲戚家 你在这边有亲人吗
[10:43] Why won’t you talk to me? 你怎么不跟我说话呢
[10:46] My mama told me never to talk to the police. 我妈妈不让我和警察说话
[10:50] Got you. 明白
[10:52] All right. Gloria Morales, she came from Guatemala 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 来自危地马拉
[10:55] six months ago with her son Oscar. 半年前带着儿子奥斯卡一起来的
[10:57] There’s no border crossing, so she entered here illegally. 没有入境记录 所以肯定是非法入境
[11:00] Landlady thought she worked at some factory. 房东认为她在某家工厂上班
[11:01] Said she paid her rent on time. 说她交房租挺及时的
[11:03] We canvassed the neighborhood. 我们走访了街坊邻居
[11:04] Nobody wanted to talk. 没人愿意开口
[11:05] Yeah, they’re freaked out. 他们都吓坏了
[11:06] They think anybody with a badge is trying to deport them. 他们认为带警徽的都是抓他们驱逐出境的
[11:09] Hey, so the M.E. ran those clothes from the dumpster. 话说法医检测了垃圾箱里发现的血衣
[11:12] Now the blood in the dumpster definitely matches our DOA, 垃圾箱里的血迹和死者完全匹配
[11:14] but they couldn’t find any other evidence on the clothes. 但在衣服上也找不到别的证据了
[11:17] What about the blood on the jeans in the apartment? 那她住处那件牛仔裤的血迹呢
[11:19] That blood matches a pig. Yeah. 那处血迹来自一头猪
[11:23] More precisely pig, cow, and lamb, believe it or not. 准确点说是猪牛羊血的混合 不管你们信不信
[11:27] Maybe she worked at a restaurant? 也许她在餐厅工作
[11:29] Okay, I ran the old bus card that we found at the apartment. 我搜索了她住处的那张公交卡
[11:32] She took the 127 Blue Line every day to West 132nd. 她每天搭127班蓝线去西区132号
[11:36] All right, so let’s run every business within a mile radius 那就把西区132号周边一英里内的所有门店
[11:38] of West 132nd. 都查一遍
[11:40] Let’s find out where she worked. 找出她工作的地方
[11:41] There’s only one large company around West 132nd. 西区132号附近只有一家大型公司
[11:44] It’s Bukowski Meat Packing Company. 布考斯基肉食包装公司
[11:46] They specialize in lamb, pig, and cow products. 主要产品为羊肉猪肉牛肉
[11:48] Boots on the ground. Hit that factory. 地面部队 前往工厂
[11:55] Policia! 警察
[11:58] Gloria Morales! Did she work here? 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 她是不是在这里工作
[12:02] Hey, look. We’re not here to arrest anybody. 听着 我们不会逮捕任何人的
[12:03] Just help us out. 麻烦你们帮帮忙
[12:06] Okay. Gloria Morales. Do you know her? 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 你认识她吗
[12:11] – Gloria Morales. – Nope? Anyone? -格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 -没人认识吗
[12:14] You recognize her? 你认得她吗
[12:15] How about you? Did you know her? 你呢 你认识她吗
[12:22] Hey. Did you know her? 你认识她吗
[12:27] I just want to know if something happened. 我只想知道是不是出了什么事
[12:29] Yeah, well, why don’t we go somewhere 不如我们去个别的地方
[12:31] we can talk in private? 私下聊聊吧
[12:35] No, I can’t. 我不能去
[12:36] They’re not going to talk to you. 他们是不会跟你们说话的
[12:37] They’re scared of cops. 他们害怕警察
[12:39] Do you know her? 你认识她吗
[12:42] No. Sorry. 不认识 抱歉
[12:44] Hey! What the hell are you guys doing 你们这么闯进来
[12:46] barging in here like this? 是想干什么
[12:48] You gotta be frocked to be in here. 你们进来是要换衣服的
[12:49] I’m gonna get fined! 我会丢掉工作的
[12:50] All right, everybody back to work! Basta! 好了 都回去工作 不许说话了
[12:52] That’s it! Break’s over! Come on, come with me. 行了 休息时间结束 你们跟我过来
[13:06] Gloria Morales. She worked here. 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 她在这里工作
[13:09] I got 300 employees. They all wear masks. 我这有300名员工 都戴面具
[13:12] Michael! 迈克尔
[13:14] Here’s my son, Michael. 那是我儿子 迈克尔
[13:16] – You know this woman? – No. -你认识这个女人吗 -不认识
[13:19] I might’ve seen her on the cutting line. 我可能在切割流水线上见过她
[13:21] She was murdered last night. 她昨晚被人谋杀了
[13:23] – Oh my God. – That’s awful. -我的天啊 -太可怕了
[13:26] I’m sorry to hear that. 很遗憾听到这个消息
[13:27] Get in touch with her family. 联系她的家人
[13:28] Let them know that we’ll cover all the funeral costs. 告诉他们我们会负担全部丧葬费
[13:30] According to OSHA records, you’ve been fined 17 times 根据职业安全与卫生条例管理局记录 过去两年
[13:33] in the last two years for unsafe workplace violations. 你这里曾17次被发现违反工作安全规定
[13:36] – We paid all the fines. – I’ll do the talking. -罚款我们都交了 -别插嘴
[13:38] English major, doesn’t know 英语专业的
[13:39] that much about business. Not yet. 还不懂商业运作
[13:42] As for the fines, we do our best to comply 说到这个罚款 我们已经尽力遵守
[13:44] with thousands of meaningless regulations, 那成百上千条毫无意义的规范要求
[13:47] and from time to time we fall short of this noble objective. 但偶尔我们也会在这项高尚的追求上出点问题
[13:50] Anything else? 还有别的事吗
[13:51] You know, I get it. You hire undocumented workers. 我明白 你雇佣非法劳工
[13:54] They do the worst jobs for the worst pay, 他们拿着最低的工资干着最苦的活
[13:55] and keep their mouths shut, right? 还不能多说一句话 对不对
[13:57] That’s how immigrants make it, my friend. 移民不就是这样的吗 朋友
[13:59] They do the jobs that other people don’t want to do. 他们做别人不愿做的工作
[14:02] And you know what? 你知道吗
[14:03] They’re thrilled to have the work. 能有这份工作他们就很开心了
[14:05] If that’s what helps you sleep. 只要你良心过得去就行
[14:07] Look, if you don’t have a warrant, 如果你们没有搜查令
[14:09] would you please leave? 可不可以请你们离开
[14:13] Dig up everything we can on Bukowski, 把布考斯基的所有事都挖出来
[14:15] and run his alibi for last night. 查查他昨晚的不在场证明
[14:16] Do you think he’s a legitimate person of interest? 你觉得他真的会是嫌犯吗
[14:18] He’s a legitimate prick, that’s for sure. 他真的是一个混蛋 这是事实
[14:22] Hold on. 等等
[14:30] Do you mind if I talk to you, por favor? 你介不介意我问你几个问题 拜托
[14:35] Look, you know something about Gloria, I know it. 我知道你知道格洛莉亚的事
[14:40] She’s my sister. 她是我妹妹
[14:43] Did something happen? 出什么事了吗
[14:45] Why are you asking questions? 你们为什么要问问题
[14:49] Your sister was murdered last night. 你妹妹昨晚被人谋杀了
[14:53] No. 不是吧
[14:56] – No, no. – I’m so sorry. -这不可能 -节哀
[15:00] I knew it, when she didn’t come home. 她昨晚没回家 我就知道了
[15:06] What’s your name? What’s your name? 你叫什么名字 你叫什么
[15:09] Lucia. 露西亚
[15:10] Lucia, please come with us. 露西亚 请跟我们来
[15:13] We really need your help. 我们真的需要你的帮助
[15:15] – No, I can’t. – No, look, it’s okay. -我不能去 -真的没事的
[15:18] I mean, we don’t care if you don’t have papers. 我们不在乎你是不是合法移民
[15:19] We just want to find out who hurt Gloria. 我们只想找出杀害格洛莉亚的凶手
[15:22] Where’s my nephew? 我侄子在哪里
[15:24] If you come with me, I can show you. 如果你跟我来 我可以带你见他
[15:28] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -来吧
[15:36] Platt, this is– 普拉特 这位是…
[15:37] – Tia! – Oscar! -大姨 -奥斯卡
[15:40] Oscar! Estas bien? Estas bien? 奥斯卡 你还好吗 你还好吗
[15:50] – I just talked to DCFS. – Yeah? -我刚和儿童与家庭服务部联系过 -怎么说
[15:53] They’re going to put Oscar in a group home. 他们要把奥斯卡送去集体家庭
[15:55] No. Why can’t he go with his aunt? 为什么他不能和他大姨一起住
[15:57] She’s illegal, which means we gotta jump through 她是非法移民 所以我们会有
[15:59] a bunch of new hoops. 很多新困难
[16:01] Hold them off as long as you can. 他们那边能拖多久拖多久
[16:02] Let me talk to a friend who works over there. 我去找找我在那边工作的朋友
[16:04] Okay. I’ll do my best. 好 我尽力
[16:09] Did you see Gloria talking to anybody last night? 你昨晚有没有看到格洛莉亚跟谁说话
[16:12] No. I work days, she works nights. 没有 我上白班 她上晚班
[16:17] I almost never see her. 我基本上见不到她
[16:18] Is there anyone you know 你认不认识什么人
[16:19] that wanted to hurt your sister Gloria? 想要伤害你妹妹格洛莉亚
[16:21] I’m sorry, I can’t tell you what you want. 不好意思 我不能告诉你们
[16:25] Lucia, who are you afraid of? 露西亚 你在怕谁
[16:28] Is it the owners of the company? Someone else? 是你们公司的老板吗 还是别的什么人
[16:31] I need to make sure Oscar is okay. 我要确定奥斯卡没事
[16:34] That I can take care of him. 我可以照顾他
[16:36] That we can stay here as a family. 我们可以在这里一起生活
[16:39] Look, we will do everything in our power 我们会尽全力帮助你们
[16:41] to make that happen. 达成心愿
[16:43] But please, tell us what you know. 但请你告诉我们你知道的情况
[16:52] I will protect you. 我会保护你的
[16:56] I promise. 我发誓
[17:02] I told Gloria not to go out with him. 我跟格洛莉亚说了不要和他约会
[17:06] But she wouldn’t listen! 但她就是不听
[17:08] When she tried to break it off, 当她想分手的时候
[17:09] he wouldn’t take no for an answer. 他根本不同意
[17:11] He got aggressive. Made threats. 他变得咄咄逼人 威胁她
[17:15] Who was it? 是谁
[17:20] It’s okay. Who was it? 没事的 是谁
[17:27] – Chicago PD. – Everybody stay where you are. -芝加哥警署 -大家都别动
[17:30] – What do you want? – Your son. -你要干嘛 -找你儿子
[17:32] My son? For what? 找我儿子干嘛
[17:34] He lied about knowing Gloria Morales. 他说不认识格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯是撒谎
[17:35] We want to know why. 我们想知道原因
[17:37] And we want the names and phone numbers 我们还需要你所有员工的
[17:38] – of all your employees. – Sure. -姓名和电话 -可以
[17:40] Soon as you show me a search warrant. 只要你给我看搜查令
[17:42] I’ll have them for you in the morning. 早上就会给到你
[17:43] Let’s go. 我们走
[17:44] Not a word ’till the lawyers get there, Michael. Not a word. 律师到之前什么都别说 迈克尔 别说
[17:49] It’s nothing. It’s a big misunderstanding. 没事 是个大误会
[17:54] English major? 英语专业
[17:57] Bet you never thought you’d wind up 打赌你没想过最后还是会
[17:58] back in the family business. 回到家族生意上来吧
[18:00] My father instructed me to wait for the lawyer. 我父亲让我等律师来
[18:02] Mm-hmm. Well, you don’t always do 你也并不总是
[18:04] what Daddy says, do you? 听爸爸的 对吧
[18:06] I mean do things your own way. Follow your bliss. 你是按自己想法行事 随自己的开心来
[18:14] Probably kept your romance with Gloria secret, right? 也许就把你和格洛莉亚之间的事保密了 对吧
[18:18] I mean, ’cause from what I understand, 因为从我的理解看
[18:20] your dad is not really a follow your bliss kind of guy. 你爸爸并不会让你随心所欲
[18:24] We know you two went out a few times. 我们知道你们约会过几次
[18:26] Yeah, I liked her a lot. 对 我很喜欢她
[18:29] Oh, she was beautiful. Smart. Strong. 她美丽 聪明 坚强
[18:34] I mean, here she is, in this country six months, 她在这个国家待了半年
[18:35] and she has the courage to fight your old man. 有勇气和你父亲对抗
[18:38] To make the work conditions safer. 想让工作环境更安全
[18:40] Yeah, I know. And that’s what 我知道 这就是我
[18:41] I was trying to help her with, but– 试着帮她的 但是
[18:42] You were afraid of your father. 你害怕你父亲
[18:45] – You don’t… – It’s okay. You liked her. -你不… -没事 你喜欢她
[18:50] Admired her. Then what? 欣赏她 然后呢
[18:54] I didn’t kill Gloria! 我没有杀她
[18:56] But she didn’t feel the same way, and that bothered you. 但她没有回应你的感情 这让你很困扰
[18:58] – I get it. – You know, I really–I– -我明白 -我真的
[19:01] I need to wait for the lawyer. 我要等律师来
[19:03] Michael– 迈克尔
[19:04] I need to wait for the lawyer. 我要等律师来
[19:11] I say we keep the pressure on him. 要我说 就给他施加压力
[19:12] A kid like this spends 48 hours in a cell, he’ll break. 这种小孩在牢房里待48小时 肯定崩溃
[19:15] All right, I’ll hold him, but we need more evidence, fast. 好 先关着他 但我们需要更多证据 得快
[19:18] So grab Burgess, head back to the plant. 和伯吉斯回工厂
[19:21] Somebody had to see something, or hear something, okay? 肯定有人看到过什么或听到过什么
[19:24] Just keep banging the drum. 继续为她声援
[19:25] We’re city police, we don’t care about immigration, 我们是警察 并不歧视移民
[19:27] green cards, any of that. 也不在意绿卡什么的
[19:28] Voight, we have a problem. 博伊特 我们有麻烦了
[19:37] Yeah, we just got an anonymous call. 对 我们刚接到匿名电话
[19:41] Detective Dawson, Chicago PD. What’s going on here? 我是芝加哥警署的道森警探 发生什么事了
[19:43] We got a tip about undocumented workers. 我们得到消息 这里的员工没有签过用工协议
[19:45] Listen, we are investigating a murder of an employee. 我们在调查这里一个员工的谋杀案
[19:46] We need to talk to these people. 我们得和他们谈谈
[19:48] Sorry, we take our orders from Washington. 抱歉 我们服从华盛顿州的指示
[19:51] – Proceed as ordered. – Antonio, there she is! -按指示处理 -安东尼奥 她在那儿
[19:54] – Lucia! – Where are they taking me? -露西亚 -他们要把我带去哪里
[19:58] – It’s gonna be fine. – You lied! -没事的 -你撒谎
[20:00] You said this wouldn’t happen! 你说过不会这样的
[20:24] This was you! 是你举报的
[20:26] You’re damn right it was. 你猜对了
[20:27] You dropped a dime on your own employees? 你把自己的员工出卖给警方
[20:29] It’s called self-reporting. 这叫主动报警
[20:30] Oh, no, no, no, no, it’s called witness tampering. 不不 这叫削弱目击证人
[20:33] My son had nothing to do with Gloria Morales’ death. 我儿子与格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯的死无关
[20:36] – He doesn’t have what it takes. – Unlike his old man. -他没这个胆子 -不像他父亲
[20:39] What? Now I’m the killer? 什么 现在我成凶手了
[20:41] Well, if it wasn’t your son, you’re next on the list. 如果不是你儿子 下一个嫌疑人就是你
[20:43] Gloria was planning on filing a lawsuit. 格洛莉亚计划提起诉讼
[20:45] I’m guessing that pissed you off. 我猜那惹恼了你
[20:47] You really think I’m gonna risk all of this 你真觉得我会为了这种没胜算的诉讼
[20:48] for some half-assed lawsuit? 冒这些风险吗
[20:50] I got insurance for that! Now get the hell out of here. 我有保险的 快滚蛋吧
[20:59] Sarge, I.C.E. just grabbed up Lucia Morales 警长 移民海关总署刚逮捕了露西亚·莫拉莱斯
[21:01] – and about 20 other workers. – I heard. -还有其他20多个工人 -我听说了
[21:03] Wait. I talked to my old boss 等等 我去州检察官办公室
[21:04] at the State’s Attorney’s office. 和以前的上司说了
[21:05] He’s afraid to get involved. Sensitive issue, he said. 他很怕卷进去 他说这是敏感话题
[21:07] Look, the feds are just doing their job. 政府的人只是按规矩办事
[21:10] Whatever side of this thing you’re on, 不管你站在哪一边
[21:12] these people are here illegally. 这些人是不合法的
[21:14] I promised her. I looked her in the eye 我答应过她 我看着她的眼睛
[21:17] and told her I’d protect her. 告诉她 我会保护她
[21:18] That’s a tough check to cash, bro. 那这事很难兑现了 老兄
[21:20] Well, it shouldn’t be. 不该这样的
[21:22] I mean this is a sanctuary city. 这座城市是个避难所
[21:23] We’re not even allowed to ask about immigration status. 我们甚至都不能去问移民的情况
[21:26] Now how did I know the old man was gonna call the feds 但我怎么知道那老家伙会跟政府
[21:28] on his own workers? 出卖自己的员工
[21:28] Well, you ask me, it makes perfect sense. 你问我 我可以告诉你这完全合理
[21:30] I mean, he’s trying to protect his son. 他想保护自己的儿子
[21:37] I’ll see what I can do. 我尽力而为吧
[21:41] I ran Michael Bukowski’s alibi. 我查了迈克尔·布考斯基的不在场证明
[21:43] He was at the Thirsty Raven from 6:30 till 9:00, 他从6点半到9点都在饥渴老鸦酒吧
[21:45] just like he said. 和他自己说的一样
[21:46] I mean the crime techs already went through 鉴证科已经查了
[21:48] his room and his car. 他的房间和车子
[21:49] So far, we can’t even connect Michael to Gloria. 目前我们甚至无法把迈克尔和格洛莉亚联系在一起
[21:51] – What about the father? – His story’s pretty tight too. -他父亲呢 -他的说辞也无懈可击
[21:54] He was at home all night, with his wife. 他整晚和老婆待在家
[21:55] He’s got video surveillance to back it up. 有监控录像可以证明
[21:59] – Any luck with Lucia? – Nope. -露西亚那边有突破吗 -没有
[22:02] She’s on a plane back to Guatemala. 她在被遣返回瓜地马拉的飞机上
[22:04] What? Wait, you said you were going to talk to someone. 什么 等等 你说过会找人帮忙的
[22:07] Turns out Lucia was deported three years ago. 原来露西亚3年前就被驱逐了
[22:10] Came back illegally, which is a felony. 非法回来 这是重罪
[22:12] Automatic deportation. 自动遣返
[22:15] I tried. 我尽力了
[22:19] Okay, any new evidence? 有新证据吗
[22:22] Okay, kick the Bukowski kid. We got nothing on him. 好 别管布考斯基那孩子了 我们没证据
[22:28] Or anyone else, for that matter. 别人的证据也没有
[22:31] Next time you grab a case from Homicide, 下次再从凶案组手上接案子
[22:33] let’s make sure it’s one we can solve. 先确定这个案子我们能破
[22:48] It’s the family court order. Sign at the bottom. 家事法庭的判决 最下面签字
[22:50] Why can’t I go with my aunt? 为什么我不能跟大姨走
[22:54] Your aunt had to go back home for a while, 你大姨得先回家一下
[22:56] but these are really nice people 这些人真的都很和善
[22:58] and they’re going to take very good care of you. 他们会好好照顾你的
[23:03] I don’t want to go in that van! 我不想上那辆车
[23:04] I understand, honey. 我知道 宝贝
[23:06] But there’s nothing I can do about that right now. 但现在我也没办法
[23:08] I don’t want to go in there! 我不想进去
[23:14] Oscar, what’s the matter? 奥斯卡 怎么回事
[23:16] My mama went into a van like that, and she never came back. 我妈妈上了一辆这样的车就再也没回来
[23:26] One, two, three. Okay, good. 一 二 三 很好
[23:29] Now, Oscar, we’re going to go over 现在 奥斯卡 我们一起回想一下
[23:32] everything you remember about that night, okay? 那天晚上发生的所有事 好吗
[23:35] My mama gave me a kiss, and then she went to work. 我妈妈亲了亲我 然后就去上班了
[23:39] She leaves you alone? 她把你一个人留在家里吗
[23:41] Only until my Tia gets home. 我大姨到家她才走
[23:43] You said she got into a van. 你说她上了一辆车
[23:45] I watch her out the window every night. 我每天晚上都从窗口看着她出门
[23:47] She went with a man. 她跟一个男人一起走了
[23:51] Do you remember what he looked like? 你记得他长什么样吗
[23:52] He was Latino, fat, bald. 他是拉丁裔 胖胖的 秃头
[23:57] Would you recognize him if you saw him again? 再看到他你能认出来吗
[24:00] Remember anything else about the van? 记不记得那辆车是什么样的
[24:02] It had a cow on it. 上面有一头奶牛
[24:13] My son’s not here. 我儿子不在这里
[24:15] We’re looking for someone else. 我们找的是别人
[24:17] Does that mean he’s no longer a suspect? 意思是他洗脱嫌疑了吗
[24:19] Not at the moment, but we need to talk to one of your drivers. 目前没有 但我们得跟你的一个司机谈谈
[24:21] A van with your logo on 那辆车上有你们的商标
[24:23] it was spotted outside Gloria Morlaes’ apartment 格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯被杀那晚
[24:25] on the night she was murdered. 那辆车在她公寓楼下停过
[24:26] Now, the driver was described as overweight, Latino, and bald. 司机据说是个胖子 拉丁裔 秃头
[24:29] Yeah, actually a guy named Lopez– 有 真有这么个人叫洛佩斯…
[24:32] Hey, where’s Frank Lopez? 弗兰克·洛佩斯在哪里
[24:34] He took out his van two hours ago. 他两个小时前开着车走了
[24:35] Okay, we need the model and license plate right away. 好的 我们需要车型和车牌号
[24:38] Does he have a phone? 他有电话吗
[24:40] I’ve been trying to call him, but no answer. 我一直在给他打电话 但是没人接
[24:41] All right, what about a locker? 好的 有储物柜吗
[24:43] Yeah, inside. 有 里面
[24:44] All right. Come on, come on. 好 快走 快走
[24:45] Kev, it’s me. The suspect’s driving a white van. 凯文 是我 嫌犯开白色货车
[24:47] Bukowski logo on it, license plate is King-9-4-Frank-7-7. 上面有布考斯基的商标 车牌号K94F77
[24:55] It can’t be that hard to find a white van with a cow on it. 想找一辆画着奶牛的白色货车应该不难
[24:58] He’s probably halfway to Florida or Mexico. 他可能已经在去佛罗里达或墨西哥的路上了
[25:03] All right, van was spotted. 5600 block of Trumbo. 货车在特兰波5600街停过
[25:07] – Well, like I said. – Yes, sir. -我就说吧 -是的 长官
[25:15] What the hell? 什么鬼
[25:27] Wait. 等等
[25:46] Okay, go. 好了 上
[25:48] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警察
[25:51] Is this about the stolen truck? 这是因为被偷的货车吗
[25:53] – It’s about Gloria Morales. – Who’s she? -因为格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯 -谁
[25:55] Why don’t we go for a ride? Maybe it will jog your memory. 我们一起走一趟 也许能唤醒你的记忆
[26:05] I was making a delivery, left my keys inside. 我在送货 钥匙就插在车上
[26:07] You know, I was so embarrassed. 太尴尬了
[26:09] Nothing like that’s every happened to me before. 以前从没发生过这种事
[26:12] – I called 911. You can check. – We did. -我打电话报警了 你们可以查 -查了
[26:15] Why didn’t you call your boss? 为什么不打电话给你老板
[26:16] Well, I was hoping you guys would find it 我是希望你们可以把车找回来
[26:17] before I had to tell him. 这样我就不用告诉他了
[26:20] Maybe you were trying to destroy the evidence 也许你是想毁掉能证明
[26:22] linking you to Gloria Morales. 你跟格洛莉亚·莫拉莱斯有关的证据
[26:25] Come on, we talked to you at the plant. 我们在厂里跟你聊过
[26:26] You lied. You said you didn’t know her. 你撒谎了 你说你不认识她
[26:28] I didn’t recognize her. 我没认出来是她
[26:30] You gave her a ride in that company van. 你用公司的车带过她
[26:32] We have a witness that saw you with Gloria two nights ago. 我们有目击证人看到两天前你和格洛莉亚一起
[26:34] I give lots of illegals rides. 我经常非法载人
[26:37] They have such a hard life, you know? 他们的人生太悲惨了
[26:42] You were born in Mexico. 你在墨西哥出生
[26:44] I came over when I was a baby. 我还在襁褓里就来了
[26:46] I did it the right way. 我是正当途径过来的
[26:47] – Okay! – I got my papers, and became a citizen. -好吧 -我拿到了文件 成了合法公民
[26:49] I’m an American! 我是美国人
[26:51] You’re also a person of interest in the murder 你也是谋杀图森一个女性移民的
[26:53] of an immigrant woman from Tucson. 嫌疑犯
[26:56] There’s no evidence. 没有证据
[27:08] What’s all this? What’s that mean? 这是什么 什么意思
[27:12] Peace. 和平
[27:21] You’re a real peaceful guy, huh? 你还真是一个和平宁静的人啊
[27:24] That’s right. 是的
[27:28] Tell me, why do you hate your own people so much? 说吧 你为什么这么恨你们自己人
[27:31] They’re not my people. 他们不是自己人
[27:33] They’re illegal aliens. 他们是非法移民的外国人
[27:34] They break our laws and take our jobs. 他们违法 抢我们的工作
[27:37] They make my life worse; they don’t make it better. 他们令我的人生更加悲惨 他们没把它变好
[27:39] And if she would have stayed where she belonged, 如果她留在她该在的地方
[27:42] in her own country, she’d still be alive! 她自己的国家 她就不会死了
[27:45] If she never met you, she’d still be alive. 如果她没有认识你 她也不会死
[27:48] Come on, let’s go. 好了 走吧
[27:55] I don’t know if you got the memo, 不知道你有没有收到提示
[27:57] but big brother’s watching everything we do. 我们的一举一动都在大哥的监视之下
[27:59] Yeah, well, that son of a bitch is a killer. 那畜生是个杀人犯
[28:01] Yeah, you may be right, but we got no evidence. 可能你没错 但我们没有证据
[28:03] There’s no DNA match on the woman or the van. 死者身上 货车上都找不到能匹配的DNA
[28:06] Because he blew it up. 因为他把车子炸掉了
[28:07] I get it! Bro, you gotta slow down. 我知道 哥们 你悠着点
[28:12] What does that mean? 什么意思
[28:14] What do I mean? 我什么意思
[28:15] So far the only thing we’ve gotten out of this investigation 目前我们审讯出来的唯一结果就是
[28:18] 20 innocent people deported. 20个无辜的人被驱逐出境了
[28:24] you and Upton head down to the morgue, 你和厄普顿现在去陈尸间
[28:25] see if there are any other Jane Doe victims 看看是否有其他的受害者
[28:27] cut open the same wrong way, okay? 被以同样错误的方式切开
[28:28] – On it. – All right, look. -现在就去 -听我说
[28:31] Grab Ruzek, Burgess. Recanvass the neighborhood 带上鲁塞克和伯吉斯 再次调查
[28:33] where Gloria lived, and where her body was found. 格洛莉亚住所的邻居 也就找到她尸体的地方
[28:36] This time, get Lopez’s picture out there too. 这次带着洛佩兹的照片一起过去
[28:44] These two fit the description. 这两具尸体符合描述
[28:46] Killed six months ago and three months ago. 一个六个月之前被杀 一个是三个月之前
[28:48] Both Latina, both sliced horizontally 都是拉丁裔 都是腹部
[28:50] – along the abdomen. – Same weapon? -被横向切开 -同一把武器吗
[28:52] Same type of knife. Extremely sharp, clean wound. 同一种刀 非常锋利 伤口干净利落
[28:55] Like a butcher’s blade. 像是屠夫的刀
[29:00] You said there was another woman who fit the description? 你之前说过还有一个人符合描述对吗
[29:02] Yeah, she was cremated a year ago. 是的 她一年之前被火化了
[29:04] Do you have any personal effects? 你有她的遗物吗
[29:06] I think so. 应该是有的
[29:07] Homicide detectives never bothered to collect them. 凶杀案的警探根本不想收集它们
[29:12] Which women did these belong to? 这些属于哪个女人
[29:14] Monica Delgado, the one who was cremated. 莫妮卡·德尔加多 那个被火化的人的
[29:16] Do you still have her photos? 你还有她的照片吗
[29:18] Let me check. 我查一下
[29:21] Do you by any chance know where these women were found? 你知道她们是在哪里被发现的吗
[29:24] One was found in a dump near 16th and Kedzie. 一个被发现在16街和凯基街的垃圾桶里
[29:26] The other two in some industrial park in Little Village. 另外两个在小村镇的某个工业园区里
[29:30] Let’s run with the subway pass. 我们去查查这张地铁卡
[29:32] – Yeah. – Thank you. -是的 -谢谢
[29:34] – You’re welcome. – Thank you. -不客气 -谢谢
[29:36] Excuse me, do you recognize him? 不好意思 你认识他吗
[29:38] Excuse me, do you recognize him? 不好意思 你认识他吗
[29:39] – Nope. – No? -不 -不认识吗
[29:42] Sir? Police. Do you recognize this guy? 先生 我是警察 你认识他吗
[29:44] – No. – What about her? -不 -她呢
[29:47] – She’s dead? – You recognize her? -她死了吗 -你认识她
[29:50] I don’t know her name, 我不知道她的名字
[29:50] but I used to see her hanging out on 18th and Ashland. 但是我以前在18街和阿什兰街附近看过她
[29:55] Great. Thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[29:56] Thank you. Can we get your information? 谢谢 能告诉我们你的联系方式吗
[29:58] If you could write down your name, address, phone number… 如果可以写下你的名字 地址 电话
[30:00] Kim, it’s Jay. You guys are down near Pilsen, right? 金 我是杰 你们在皮尔森街附近对吗
[30:03] Look again. You’re sure you’ve never seen her? 再看看 你确定你不认识她吗
[30:05] Definitely not. Could we go? 真的不认识 我们可以走了吗
[30:09] Yeah. 好吧
[30:12] So much for community policing. 今天的社区出警就当到这里吧
[30:14] Yeah. 好吧
[30:19] Worth a shot. 值得一试
[30:22] Excuse me. We’re with Chicago PD. 打扰了 我们是芝加哥警署的警察
[30:24] We’re here about a young woman who was killed a few days ago? 我们来打听几天前被杀的一名女性的事
[30:26] Do you recognize her? 你认识她吗
[30:28] No, I don’t. 我不认识
[30:32] Wait, what is it? You can trust us. 等等 怎么了 你可以相信我们
[30:36] They killed my niece too. 他们也杀了我侄女
[30:43] It was a year ago. 那是一年前的事了
[30:45] She had only been here for a few months. 她刚来几个月
[30:46] – What’s her name? – Monica. -她叫什么 -莫妮卡
[30:49] They sliced her belly. 他们割开了她的肚子
[30:50] Did your niece have another job? 你的侄女有其他的工作吗
[30:52] Yeah, she was cleaning machines at the meat plant in Pilsen. 是的 她在皮尔森街的一家肉场清理机器
[30:56] – Bukowski Meat Packing. – That’s right. -布考斯基屠宰场 -是的
[30:58] She said there was a man who kept wanting to give her a ride. 她说有一个人一直想要载她出去兜风
[31:00] He wouldn’t leave her alone. 一直缠着她
[31:02] Wait, do you recognize him? 等等 你认识他吗
[31:05] I never saw him, but Monica said he was fat and bald. 我没见过他 但是莫妮卡说他是胖子而且秃顶
[31:09] And he had a necklace that said “Paz.” 他有一串写着Paz的项链
[31:11] “Paz” Like peace. “Paz”就像是和平
[31:13] That’s what she said. 她就是这么说的
[31:14] So you didn’t tell the police? 所以你们没报警吗
[31:17] I was afraid. We’ve been here 21 years, 我怕 我们来这里21年了
[31:20] but we don’t have papers. 但是实际上是黑户
[31:22] Tia, why you talking to them? 姨妈 为什么在和他们说话
[31:24] Chico, they’re here about your sister. 基科 他们是为你妹妹的事来的
[31:28] Now? After all this time, right? 现在才来吗 都过了这么久了
[31:31] Look, we just want to find out what happened to your sister. 我们想知道你的妹妹发生了什么
[31:34] Yeah, well, she’s dead, so it’s over. 是啊 她死了 一切都结束了
[31:35] Maybe we can exhume the body. See if there’s any evidence. 也许我们可以挖出尸体看看有没有什么线索
[31:38] – There’s things that we can– – No, you don’t get it. -总有一些可以 -不 不可能了
[31:39] We dumped her ashes over Lake Michigan. 我们把骨灰倒入了密歇根湖里
[31:41] Now, my aunt, she’s done talking. 现在我的姨妈不会再说别的了
[31:42] Look, we just want to find the man that killed your sister. 我们只是想找到杀害你妹妹的凶手
[31:45] – Yeah, trust me. – So do I. Come on. -是的 相信我 -我也想 走吧
[31:52] And Monica and Gloria both worked 莫妮卡和格洛莉亚都在
[31:53] at the Bukowski Meat Packing Plant, 布考斯基肉场工作过
[31:55] and Monica told her aunt that the guy that was stalking her 莫妮卡告诉她姨妈有一个人跟踪她
[31:57] wore a necklace that said “Paz,” 他带着一个写着”Paz”的项链
[31:59] just like the one Lopez wore. 就像洛佩兹戴的那条一样
[32:01] You ran this? 你做检测了吗
[32:03] – Yeah, it’s clean. – And the aunt never saw Lopez? -是的 上面没证据 -她姨妈没见过洛佩兹吗
[32:06] No. 没有
[32:08] So we got no DNA to link Lopez, 所以我们没有指向洛佩兹的DNA证据
[32:10] we got no murder weapon, no eyewitnesses. 也没有凶器和目击证人
[32:13] All we got is hearsay testimony. 只有道听途说的证据
[32:14] And we got the kid. Oscar. 我们还有那个孩子 奥斯卡
[32:19] I mean, he can put Lopez with his mother 他可以证明洛佩兹在他妈妈被杀的晚上
[32:21] the night she was murdered. 和她妈妈在一起
[32:23] If the kid can make a positive ID, 如果孩子能指认嫌犯
[32:25] then we can start to build a case, 那我们就可以开始立案调查
[32:26] we can get warrants, but short of that, 可以拿到搜查令 但是没有的话
[32:28] we’re gonna have to let Lopez walk. 我们只能放了洛佩兹
[32:39] Listen… 听着
[32:42] We got one chance to nail this guy. 我们只有一次机会将他绳之以法
[32:44] I figured why take any chances? 我在想要不要冒险
[32:47] Meaning? 什么意思
[32:49] The kid is ten. 这个孩子十岁
[32:52] He’s gonna be nervous. 他会紧张的
[32:54] Well, Oscar said he got a good look at him. 奥斯卡说他很清楚地看到了他
[32:57] Why roll the dice? 为什么要冒险
[32:59] What do you mean? 什么意思
[33:01] I got a heads up. 透露一下
[33:03] Lopez is gonna be number three in the lineup. 洛佩兹是队伍中的第三个
[33:08] Antonio, Antonio, 安东尼奥
[33:11] Lopez walks, he’ll disappear. He’ll hit another city. 洛佩兹逍遥法外的话会消失去另一座城市
[33:14] He will kill again. 他会再次杀人
[33:18] Number three. 第三个
[33:29] Right this way. 这边
[33:33] Oscar, I want to tell you something. 奥斯卡 我跟你说
[33:36] You’re gonna see six men in there. 里面有六个人
[33:37] But they can’t see you, so don’t be afraid. 但他们看不到你 所以你不用害怕
[33:42] All you have to do is– 你就只需要…
[33:52] All you have to do is tell the truth. 你只需要说实话
[33:55] If you see the man who was driving the van that night, 如果你看到那晚开货车的人
[33:57] just point at him. 就指出来
[33:59] – Okay. – Okay? -好 -好吗
[34:05] Right this way, son. 这边 孩子
[34:16] Son, do you see the man 孩子 你看到
[34:17] who was with your mother the other night? 那晚跟你妈妈在一起的人了吗
[34:20] That one! Number one! 那个 第一个
[34:23] For the record, the boy did not identify my client. 男孩没有指认出我的客户
[34:25] Oscar, take your time. Look again. 奥斯卡 慢慢来 再看看
[34:27] Detective! 警探
[34:30] Oscar, that’s not the way you described him. 奥斯卡 你之前不是这样描述的
[34:31] He already made his choice. 他已经做出选择了
[34:33] It was him! Number three! I know it was him! 是他 三号 我确定 就是他
[34:37] There. Let the record show he pointed to suspect number three. 好了 他指认出的是三号嫌疑人
[34:39] Come on, the policeman’s coercing the witness! 拜托 警方在胁迫证人
[34:41] No, he had no time! He wasn’t ready! 不 他刚才没准备好 时间不够
[34:42] – All right, all right, let’s shut it down. – Yep. -行了行了 别吵了 -好
[34:51] Look, I know the ID wasn’t perfect. 我知道指认一事做得不好
[34:53] It was a disaster! 简直就是灾难
[34:54] We just find another way to get this guy. 我们再想别的办法拿下他
[34:56] Okay. How? 好 什么办法
[34:57] We got no evidence linking him to the crime. 我们没有他跟案件相关的任何证据
[34:59] To anything! 任何证据都没有
[35:01] The forensics all blew up with the van! 法医证据都随着货车炸毁了
[35:03] The employees, they’re all being deported! 那里的员工 都被遣返了
[35:06] Neighbors too afraid to talk. 邻居都因为害怕不敢开口
[35:07] Bro, we don’t have enough 兄弟 我们甚至没有证据
[35:08] to get a search warrant for his damn house! 申请搜查令搜查他家里
[35:10] So what? We just let him go? 那怎么办 就放他走吗
[35:11] We had one shot! 我们就只有那一次机会
[35:15] – We blew it. – No. -结果被我们毁了 -不
[35:20] You’re just gonna walk away? 你就这么走了吗
[35:22] Let this punk Lopez win? 要让洛佩兹那个人渣赢吗
[35:45] Looking for Chico. 我找基科
[35:46] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[35:48] Hank Voight. I’m police. 汉克·博伊特 警察
[35:51] Yeah? Well, I got nothing to say, homie. 我跟你无话可说 兄弟
[35:53] Look, I’m not here about you. 我不是因你而来
[35:54] I’m here about your sister Monica. 而是因为你妹妹莫妮卡
[35:57] They never found the guy who killed her. 他们一直没找到杀她的凶手
[35:59] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[36:01] That’s ’cause you guys don’t care about illegals. 那是因为你们根本不在乎非法移民
[36:06] So let’s take a walk. 我们出去走走
[36:09] For what? 干什么
[36:10] I’d like to update you on the status of our investigation. 我想跟你说说我们调查的进展
[36:18] All right. 好
[36:43] This is your new home, buddy. 这是你的新家
[36:49] – I’ll come visit. – Do you promise? -我会来看你 -你保证吗
[36:51] I promise. 我保证
[36:53] Go on. 去吧
[37:01] Thank you so much for taking him. 真的很感谢你收留他
[37:04] And if he needs anything– 如果他有任何需要
[37:06] or you–anything, you call, okay? 或者你有任何需要 给我打电话 好吗
[37:11] – Gracias. – De nada. -谢谢 -不客气
[37:34] This was at the morgue. 这是在停尸房找到的
[37:36] Monica’s name is engraved on the back. 后面刻着莫妮卡的名字
[37:38] I thought you should have it. 我觉得应该交给你
[37:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:44] The policeman that was here, why didn’t he bring it? 那个警察之前来过 他为什么不带过来
[37:47] Which policeman? 哪个警察
[37:49] He said his name was Hank. 他说他叫汉克
[37:52] He came to talk to you? 他来找你了吗
[37:53] No. Chico, my nephew. 不 他找了我侄子基科
[37:55] When was this? 什么时候的事
[37:56] Last night. 昨晚
[38:03] Hank, it’s me. We need to talk right away. 汉克 是我 我们需要马上谈谈
[38:15] Come on, come on, come on. 拜托拜托拜托
[38:16] Hank, it’s me again. Call me! 汉克 还是我 给我回电
[38:20] Kim, meet me at Lopez’s house! I’m headed there now! 金 去洛佩兹家 我马上过去
[38:41] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[38:43] Lopez! 洛佩兹
[39:01] Antonio? 安东尼奥
[39:09] What the hell happened? 怎么回事
[39:32] You wanted this to happen, Antonio. 你想这样 安东尼奥
[39:40] You’re just afraid to admit it. 你只是不敢承认
[40:11] Why are you still up? 你为什么还没睡
[40:13] Working on my college essay. 在写大学论文
[40:19] It’s cold. 凉掉了
[40:24] Sorry. I got stuck at work. 抱歉 我工作上有事
[40:33] We found the guy who killed that woman. 我们找到杀害那个女人的凶手了
[40:36] Gloria. 格洛莉亚
[40:40] Good. That’s good. 那好 好事
[40:47] I’m gonna go to bed. 我要去睡了
[40:52] Want to hear what I wrote so far? 你想听听我目前写好的吗
[40:56] Yeah, yeah. 好啊
[41:00] Okay, so, “My grandmother came 好 我祖母自多米尼加共和国
[41:04] “From the Dominican Republic with no education, 那时她没有接受过教育
[41:08] “No money, and no family. 没钱 没家
[41:11] “All she had was a dream. 她就只有一个梦想
[41:13] “And her dream was me. 她的梦想就是我
[41:15] “She didn’t even know me, because I wasn’t even born, 她当时根本不认识我 因为我还没出生
[41:19] “Yet I am the dream she had. 但我就是她的梦想
[41:22] The one she worked so hard for.” 是她一直那么努力的原因
[41:28] That’s all I have so far. 就写了这么多
[41:32] That’s a really good start. 这是个好的开篇
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme