Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Someday, 总有一天
[00:09] we’re going to get our big boy detective badges 我们会拿到我们的大佬警探徽章
[00:11] and then we won’t have to do 然后我们就不用
[00:12] these ridiculous uniform details anymore. 再干这种傻乎乎的巡逻了
[00:15] – But today is not that day. – No, it is not. -但是今天可不行 -没错
[00:17] So where am I getting these pastries for the boss? 我要去哪儿给老大买馅饼
[00:19] Uh, Voight likes Ferrara’s. 博伊特喜欢法拉拉的
[00:22] I personally think that Scafuri’s is better. 我个人喜欢斯卡福里的
[00:24] – Is that what you think? – Of course. -是吗 -当然了
[00:25] Ferrara’s it is. 那就法拉拉吧
[00:26] Ferrara’s it is. 那就法拉拉吧
[00:28] – Ferrara’s it is. – Oh, wait. Just a sec. -那就法拉拉吧 -等一下 就一下
[00:29] Wait right here. I’ll be right back. 在这里等一下 我马上回来
[00:32] Toma! Hey! What are you doing here? 托马 你在这里干什么
[00:35] I thought, uh, today was your day off. 我本来以为你今天不上班
[00:36] I got offered the detail on overtime, 他们派我加班巡视
[00:38] couldn’t pass it up. 推不掉
[00:39] – Yeah, a little time-and-a-half never hurt anybody. – Right. -加薪加班也不算坏 -没错
[00:45] You okay? 你没事吧
[00:46] Yeah, yeah. Just– 是啊 只是…
[00:47] just a little hungover, that’s all. 只是有点宿醉不醒
[00:49] Stayed out too late. 昨晚睡太晚了
[00:51] – Okay. – Kim, I, uh… -好吧 -金 我…
[00:53] – Kim! – I just want– -金 -我只是想…
[00:55] Come on! Let’s go. 走了
[00:56] Yeah, j–I will be right there. 好 我马上就来
[00:58] Sorry. We have to check in with the command post. 抱歉 我们得回指挥中心报到
[01:00] Listen, when you get over that hangover, 听着 等你宿醉的劲儿过去了
[01:01] you call me and we get that drink, okay? 你就打电话给我 咱们喝一杯
[01:03] – Sounds good. – And water. -听上去不错 -喝水
[01:05] Plenty of water for that hangover. 宿醉要喝很多水
[01:07] You got it. 没问题
[01:10] Who’s that guy? 那家伙是谁
[01:11] Seen him around the district. 我在分局见过他
[01:12] His name’s Frank Toma. I was his FTO officer 他叫弗兰克·托马 他去年毕业的时候
[01:15] when he came out of the academy last year. 我是他的培训警官
[01:17] Good guy. 人很不错
[01:18] He’s not the guy, 我之前说的不是他
[01:19] if that’s where you were going. 如果你是这个意思的话
[01:20] I wasn’t, but now that you mention it… 不是 不过既然你这么说了
[01:23] His name is Matt Miller. 他叫马特·米勒
[01:25] Wait, the prosecutor? 等等 是那个律师吗
[01:27] I believe you mean “Assistant US attorney.” 我想你要说的应该是”助理地检”
[01:29] How fancy. 真厉害
[01:30] Mm. Met him in court last year. 去年在法庭认识他的
[01:41] Hey, we got a dark van with no plates, 5 o’clock. 五点钟方向有一辆黑色面包车 没有车牌
[01:44] All right, well, 好的
[01:45] that alley’s supposed to be closed to traffic. 那条小巷是不允许车辆进出的
[01:49] Hey, yo, gentlemen! 先生们
[01:58] Kim, you seeing this? 金 你看到了吗
[01:59] Go. 走
[02:06] – Adam… – Son of a bitch. All right. -亚当 -混蛋
[02:08] Clear this area and go. I got Kev! 疏散这片区域 快走 我去联系凯文
[02:09] 5021 Eddy. 10-1, 10-1. E5021号 呼叫指挥中心
[02:11] Roll us a bomb squad. 派拆弹部队来
[02:12] We’ve a van with a possible explosive device. 有一辆车中可能有炸弹
[02:14] Frank, I need you to move 弗兰克 我需要你赶紧
[02:15] and help me get these people out of here. 帮我疏散这些人
[02:16] – Copy that. – Frank! Frank! -收到 -弗兰克 弗兰克
[02:18] Yeah. 好的
[02:18] Move, move, move! Everybody go! 快走 快走 大家快走
[02:19] – Move! – Careful! -快走 -小心点
[02:20] Now, go! Move, move, move! 快点 快走 快走
[02:22] Let’s go. Keep going! 快 快点走
[02:24] Go, go, go, go, go! 快快快
[02:28] Hey! Police! 警察
[02:30] Stop! Police! 站住 警察
[02:44] Go! I got him! 快去 这边交给我
[02:55] Toma, it’s me. It’s Kim. 托马 是我 我是金
[02:57] Where are you? You still here? 你在哪里 还在这边吗
[02:59] You know, shoot me a text. 给我发个信息
[03:00] I just want to make sure you’re okay. 我只想确认你没事
[03:09] Sergeant Hank Voight, Intelligence. 汉克·博伊特警长 情报组的
[03:11] Special Agent in charge, Steve Burns. 我是负责的特殊探员 史蒂夫·伯恩斯
[03:12] Hey, what do we know? 现在什么情况
[03:14] Negative on a secondary device. 不清楚有没有二次爆炸装置
[03:16] We got two civilians DOA. 两名平民受伤死亡
[03:18] Two dozen injured, some severely. 二十多人受伤 不少人轻伤
[03:20] One suspect on the table at Chicago Med. 一名嫌犯正送往芝加哥医院
[03:22] Could’ve been a lot worse, if not for your people. 要不是你的人发现了 情况可能更严重
[03:25] The bomb is reasonably sophisticated, 炸弹做得非常精细
[03:27] but with all the Internet sites these days, 但现在网络上有那么多资源
[03:28] you could probably build a bomb like this 去五金店几次就能
[03:30] in your garage after a couple of visits 在自家车库造出
[03:31] to a hardware store. 这种炸弹
[03:32] So we’re calling this what it is? Terrorism? 那这件事就算作恐怖袭击了
[03:34] Appears that way to me. 我觉得是这样
[03:36] I don’t think we’re dealing with Osama bin Laden, 我觉得这背后不是乌萨马·本拉登
[03:38] but they’re not stupid, either. 但是他们也不蠢
[03:40] They got a bomb into a secure location 他们把炸弹安放到
[03:41] loaded with civilians. 人流量大的安全区域
[03:44] All right. Anyone claim responsibility? 好吧 有人声称为此事负责吗
[03:46] Not yet. 还没有
[03:47] That usually means they’re not finished. 这通常说明事情还没结束
[03:49] Once we clear this scene, we can run leads out of the 21st. 等我们处理完现场 就可以在21分局调查了
[03:52] Look forward to working with you. 很期待与你合作
[03:53] Let’s get these bastards. 去抓到这群混蛋吧
[04:00] I guess I get out of buying the pastries. 看来我不用去买馅饼了
[04:02] That’s the silver lining I’m talking about. 这种苦中作乐的精神才对
[04:04] – Well, what do we have? – The van was reported stolen -现在掌握什么情况 -这辆车
[04:06] from the Gage Park area last week. 上周在盖奇公园报失
[04:08] And apparently, they parked this van 他们把这辆车停在
[04:09] in one of these garages down there, 这里其中一个车库里
[04:10] because the traffic camera on the corner 因为街角的交通摄像头
[04:12] picked it up coming down the alley 在爆炸发生前五分钟
[04:13] five minutes before the blast. 拍到这辆车驶入小巷
[04:14] So either they got real lucky, 所以要么是他们刚好走运
[04:16] or they knew that the garage 要么是他们知道那个车库
[04:17] was inside the frozen zone. 就在封锁区内
[04:19] What, you mean they got someone on the inside 什么 你是说他们内部有人
[04:21] with access to our ops plan? 知道我们的行动计划
[04:22] Yeah. 是的
[04:24] Offender who got hit by the car is Bashir Wateef. 被撞的袭击者名叫巴希尔·瓦提夫
[04:27] He’s 25. A few arrests on his rap, 他25岁 有过几次被捕记录
[04:29] but mostly misdemeanor property crimes. 但大多为小偷小摸
[04:32] Nothing close to this. 没有这种程度的大罪
[04:33] He lives in Gage Park, 他住在盖奇公园
[04:34] the same neighborhood the van was stolen from. 就是这辆车被偷的地方附近
[04:35] Listen, grab Upton, head over to Med. 和厄普顿一起去医院
[04:38] Get me some names. 问出几个名字
[04:41] All right, the rest of you head over to Gage Park. 其他人都去盖奇公园
[04:44] Hit some wards, twist some arms, 打探打探 软硬皆施
[04:45] talk to your CIs. 找你们的线人谈谈
[04:47] Somebody out there knows something. 肯定有人知道些什么
[04:49] There’s a lot of Arabic speakers out that way, boss. 那里有很多讲阿拉伯语的人 老大
[04:50] We could use someone who speaks the language. 我们可能需要懂阿拉伯语的人
[04:52] Toma. He was working the detail too. 托马 他刚才也在这里执勤
[04:54] He’s fluent. 他说得很流利
[04:54] Helped us out with a Syrian witness a few weeks ago. 几周前还帮我们讯问了一个叙利亚证人
[04:56] Good find. Grab him up, then make the rounds. 很好 找到他 然后去查
[04:59] Probably makes sense to start with the local mosques. 也许从当地清真寺开始查更好
[05:01] – Okay. – A’ight. -好的 -好
[05:04] No matter how many times you call, 不管你打来多少次
[05:06] answer is still the same. He’s not here. 答案不会变 他不在
[05:08] I will absolutely have him call you when he gets in. 等他来了我一定让他给你打回去
[05:11] Yeah. This is a madhouse. 好 真是疯了
[05:12] Remind me again why I shouldn’t retire. 再提醒提醒我为什么不能退休
[05:15] We need to borrow Frank Toma for a canvas over in Gage Park. 我们要请弗兰克·托马去盖奇公园协助搜查
[05:17] He’s all yours, if you can find him. 完全可以 如果你找得到他
[05:19] I’ve been trying to get him for the last 15 minutes. 我找他找了一刻钟了
[05:21] OEMC can’t raise him. 应急办也联系不上他
[05:22] Either his radio is off, or the battery’s dead, 要么是他的无线电坏了 要么没电了
[05:25] and his phone just goes straight to voice mail. 而他的手机直接转语音信箱了
[05:27] You know, he was at the detail with me. 他在现场协助过我处理情况
[05:28] He helped me clear civilians, 他帮我引导平民
[05:29] but I didn’t see him after that. 但之后就再没看见他
[05:31] Could be lying in a hospital somewhere. 也许送进医院了
[05:33] No. He’s in uniform. 不 他穿着制服
[05:34] We would have been notified by now. 送医的话会通知我们的
[05:35] I assigned his partner, Danny Rose, a little while ago. 就在刚才我还给他的搭档丹尼·罗斯派活
[05:38] He’s doing a foot post by Oz Park. 他现在在奥兹公园值班呢
[05:40] He might have heard something. 他也许知道些什么
[05:41] Great. We’ll run over. 好的 我们去一趟
[05:42] I’ll check the hospitals again, just in case. 我也再问问医院 以防万一
[05:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:55] Sorry. You can’t go in there. 抱歉 你们不能进去
[05:56] – Not yet. He’s too… – April, -现在不行 他太虚弱 -艾普尔
[05:58] you heard what happened. 你也知道出什么事了
[05:59] Unless you want these bays filled up again tomorrow, 除非你想让医院急救室明天再挤满人
[06:01] you need to let us talk to him. 你就得让我们和他谈谈
[06:01] He needs to be treated. 他需要治疗
[06:03] He just blew up a damn street festival. 他刚刚炸了一个街市节
[06:05] I get it, trust me. 我明白 相信我
[06:06] But right now, he’s a patient. 但现在他只是个病人
[06:08] Our job, our duty, 我们的工作和职责
[06:10] is to help him. Now please, back off. 就是帮助他 现在请退后
[06:22] For you, maybe hem down this way. 你 在这条路上巡逻
[06:24] You just go down this block. 你负责这个街区
[06:25] Keep your eyes open. 保持警惕
[06:26] Hey, Rose. Rose. 罗斯 罗斯
[06:31] What’s up? My partner okay? 怎么了 我搭档还好吧
[06:32] We’re trying to find him. 我们正在找他
[06:33] Thought you might be able to tell us something. 觉得你可能会知道他去哪了
[06:35] I’ve been blowing up his phone 我一听说爆炸了
[06:36] since I heard about the attack. I go straight to voice mail. 我就一直在联系他 直接转去语音信箱了
[06:38] When’s the last time you spoke with him? 你最后和他说话是什么时候
[06:39] Last night. The bar. 昨晚在酒吧
[06:41] Does he have a girlfriend? Someone else he would call? 他有女朋友吗 能联系的人之类的
[06:44] Girlfriend? No. 女朋友 没有
[06:46] Don’t think so. 我觉得不会有
[06:48] He’s pretty religious. Prays a lot, or chants, 他挺虔诚的 常常祈祷唱经之类的
[06:50] or whatever the hell they do, some mosque. 或者别的他们在清真寺做的事
[06:53] Spends a lot of time at home, too, with his parents. 他也常常待在家里陪父母
[06:55] Okay. Well, if you hear from him, call me. 好吧 如果你有他的回音了 就联系我
[06:58] Directly. 直接找我
[06:59] Sure thing. 没问题
[07:03] Let’s try the parents. 我们去找他父母谈谈吧
[07:06] When’s the last time you talked to your son? 您最后和您儿子说话是什么时候
[07:08] This morning, before he left for work. 就今早他出门上班之前
[07:09] We knew Frank was working the festival, 我们知道弗兰克要去街市节执勤
[07:11] and when we saw the bombing on the news, 而当我们看到爆炸的新闻之后
[07:13] we tried calling to see if he was okay. 我们就想联系他问问安全
[07:16] He’s our only son. 他是我们的独子
[07:17] You know? If anything ever happened… 如果他出了什么事
[07:19] Mrs. Toma, we are checking with all the hospitals 托马夫人 我们正在联系每家医院
[07:21] and the clinics–so far, nothing, 还有诊所 目前为止还没有发现
[07:23] which is good news, so try not to worry. 这是个好消息 所以别担心
[07:25] Do you mind if we have a look in his room? 您介意我们去他房间看看吗
[07:27] Maybe check his computer? 检查下他的电脑什么的
[07:29] If you think it might help. 你们觉得有帮助就行
[07:30] – It could. – Please. -会有帮助的 -这边请
[07:33] How does a cop just disappear 这么大一场恐怖袭击
[07:35] in the middle of a terrorist attack? 一个警察怎么可能就找不到了
[07:44] Oh my god. 我的天啊
[07:48] Antonio… 安东尼奥
[07:56] This–this doesn’t make sense. 这 这根本说不通
[08:02] He was at the festival, a bomb exploded, 他在街市节 有炸弹炸了
[08:06] and no one has seen him since. 之后再没人见过他
[08:10] Unfortunately, it makes perfect sense. 很不幸 我觉得非常说得通
[08:16] Sorry. 很遗憾
[08:23] I don’t know what he was doing on that site, 我不知道他为什么要看那种网站
[08:24] but I thought I should call you. 但我觉得应该向你汇报
[08:26] – Glad you did. – Antonio is still searching. -还好你汇报了 -安东尼奥还在搜索
[08:29] Certainly doesn’t look good. 看着可不太妙
[08:31] Sarge, there’s no way. 警长 这绝对不可能
[08:31] There’s got to be another explanation. 肯定会有别的解释的
[08:33] Like, maybe he was just being curious. 比如说 他只是好奇了
[08:35] Yeah. Or maybe he was involved. 是啊 也没准他参与进去了
[08:37] Gave the bombers our ops plan. 把我们的行动计划告诉袭击者了
[08:38] Or maybe they watched every other event 更没准是袭击者研究了过去五年
[08:40] we’ve held there for the last five years. 我们做的每一次安保布置
[08:41] We do it the same way every time. 每次我们都是那一套
[08:43] Okay. You like the kid. 好吧 你喜欢这小子
[08:45] You got to take the blinders off, understand? 但你不能被情感遮蔽了 明白吗
[08:48] I sat in a patrol car with him 我每天和他一辆巡逻车
[08:49] for eight hours a day, for a month straight. 巡逻八小时 足足一个月
[08:51] Look. You never really know 我跟你说 这人心啊
[08:54] what’s going on inside someone’s head. 你是永远没法看透的
[08:56] Go back in there, talk to the parents, 回去再和他父母谈谈
[08:57] see what you can find out. But don’t tip your hand. 看还能有什么发现 但不要表露你的情绪
[09:05] Ruzek, start digging. 鲁塞克 开始查吧
[09:07] Okay, like I told you on the phone, 就像我在电话里告诉你的
[09:09] rookie patrol officer Frank Toma–he’s gone missing. 新人巡警弗兰克·托马 失踪了
[09:12] Phone’s dead. Got a BOLO out on his car. 手机打不通 已经给他的车发通缉了
[09:15] The last time he was seen was at the festival. 他最后一次出现是在街市节
[09:17] Toma was working the festival 托马在街市节执勤
[09:19] and you found jihadist websites on his browser? 而你在他的上网记录里找到了恐怖分子网站
[09:22] Not surprised. 毫不意外
[09:23] What do you mean? 什么意思
[09:24] Toma’s been on our radar. 我们也在注意托马
[09:26] He’s been attending evening prayers 他这几个月每天晚上
[09:27] for several months at the Malcolm Shabob mosque, 都要去马尔科姆清真寺做晚祷
[09:29] the same radical mosque that Wateef goes to. 瓦提夫也去这个思想极端的清真寺
[09:32] So you’ve been tracking him? 这么说你们也在追查他
[09:33] No, he was just a blip. Till now. 没有 只是有点疑心而已 直到现在
[09:36] We’ll take the lead from here. 我们从这里接手吧
[09:37] Wait a second. Toma’s one of ours. 等等 托马是我们的人
[09:39] We’re not going anywhere. 我们不会撤出的
[09:41] Fair enough. 有道理
[09:42] Let’s agree to keep each other informed. 那么有消息就保持沟通吧
[09:44] Sir. 再见
[09:46] Okay, where are we? 查得怎么样了
[09:48] Have you ever been to the Malcolm Shabob mosque? 你们去过马尔科姆清真寺吗
[09:51] No. We go to prayers 没有 我们的祈祷
[09:53] right here at the community center. 都是在这里的社区中心做的
[09:55] And what about Frank? 那弗兰克呢
[09:56] No. He comes to services with us. 也不去 他和我们一起参加祷告
[09:59] What are all these questions? 你为什么要问这些
[10:00] Have you noticed any new friends recently? 你们有没有发现他最近交了什么新朋友
[10:01] Maybe someone you haven’t seen before? 也许是你们以前没见过的人
[10:03] Are you suggesting that Frank is involved in the attack? 你是在说弗兰克与这场袭击有关吗
[10:07] – That’s ridiculous. – No. -太可笑了 -不是
[10:09] No. There’s just certain questions 不是 我只是在问
[10:11] that I need to ask. 我必须要问的问题
[10:12] It’s just standard police procedure. 这只是走个过场
[10:25] Well, either they are academy Award-winning actors, 他们要么是奥斯卡获奖演员
[10:27] or they don’t know a damn thing. 要么就是真的什么也不知道
[10:37] Look, I-I think we’re letting our imaginations run wild. 我觉得我们是想太多了
[10:40] I mean, does this look like a terrorist to you? 你觉得这孩子像是个恐怖分子吗
[10:44] Antonio. 安东尼奥
[10:49] Come check this out. 来看看这个
[10:57] Okay. 好
[10:59] So they’re… love letters? 这些是…情书
[11:02] Cards. 卡片
[11:08] I’m guessing from him. 我猜是这个人写给他的
[11:12] Oh. That’s Brian Mooney. 这个人是布莱恩·穆尼
[11:14] He works patrol at our district. 在我们辖区巡逻
[11:17] I had no idea. 我都不知道这回事
[11:25] Let’s find this guy. 我们去找这个人
[11:28] You best listen to me now. 你最好好好听我说话
[11:29] We don’t have a lot of time, Mr. Wateef. 我们没有那么多时间 瓦提夫先生
[11:30] We need to know the names of the people 我们需要参与这场爆炸案的
[11:32] involved in the bombing. 所有人的名字
[11:33] We need to know where they are 我们要知道他们现在的位置
[11:34] and what else they have planned. 以及他们的其他计划
[11:36] I can’t tell you what I don’t know. 我什么都不知道怎么告诉你
[11:37] I don’t think you understand what you did. 你应该是还不明白你做了些什么
[11:41] Hundreds of people are dead. 上百名群众丧了命
[11:44] Women. Children. Police officers. 妇女 儿童 警官
[11:47] I didn’t know about the bomb 我们是到了车库
[11:48] until we got to the garage, I swear. 我才知道有炸弹的 我发誓
[11:50] That doesn’t matter! 这不重要
[11:52] Right now, you are the face of the biggest mass murder 现在你就是这座城市有史以来
[11:54] in the history of this city. 最大屠杀事件的代名词
[11:57] How long have you known Frank? 你认识弗兰克多久了
[12:00] That’s Jawean. He’s a cop? 这人是扎韦恩 他是警察
[12:04] What’s Jawean’s last name? 他姓什么
[12:06] Don’t know. 不知道
[12:07] Met him a few months ago at the mosque. 我是几个月前在清真寺认识的他
[12:09] He’s nice. Likes to talk. 他人很好 很爱说话
[12:11] About what? 他都说什么
[12:12] – I don’t know. Stuff. – What, like -不知道 乱七八糟的 -比如
[12:13] “I want to help you blow up a street festival “我想帮你们炸烂一个街道庆典
[12:15] and kill innocent people” type stuff? 谋杀无辜群众”那种话
[12:16] – No. – So he wasn’t a part of this? -不是 -所以他没有参与这起案件
[12:18] I don’t know. He doesn’t tell me 我不知道 他没告诉我
[12:19] – who else is involved. – Who’s “he?” -还有谁也参与了 -“他”是谁
[12:21] The other guy in the van with you? 和你一起在面包车的那个人
[12:23] I can’t. 我不能说
[12:26] You obviously know the other guy in the van. 你显然认识和你一起在面包里的那个人
[12:28] So what is his name? 他叫什么名字
[12:31] What’s his name? 他叫什么名字
[12:34] You know what? Call the FBI. Get them down here. 这样吧 打电话联系联调局 让他们过来
[12:38] His name is Azul. 他叫阿祖尔
[12:41] Azul what? 阿祖尔什么
[12:44] All right. This is Azul Rahim. 这个人是阿祖尔·拉希姆
[12:46] This is the guy that got away. 他就是之前跑掉的那个人
[12:48] He’s done time for assault and for robbery. 曾因伤人和抢劫入过狱
[12:50] This is his wife, Nadia. Their last known address 这位是他的妻子娜迪亚 最近的住所
[12:52] is now a vacant apartment in Archer Heights. 现为阿彻高地的一处空房
[12:54] Wateef met Azul at a mosque last year 瓦提夫去年在一家清真寺认识了阿祖尔
[12:56] when he recruited him on social media. 在社交媒体上招募了他
[12:58] So he says his only involvement 他说他在整起事件中
[12:59] in all of this was to provide security for Azul 唯一做的事就是为阿祖尔提供保护
[13:01] and to drive the van from the garage to the festival. 并把面包车从车库开到庆典上
[13:03] Okay. What does he say about Toma? 好的 那他是怎么说托马的
[13:06] He recognized Toma as “Jawean.” 他把托马叫作”扎韦恩”
[13:08] – “Jawean”? – Yeah. -“扎韦恩” -对
[13:10] He said he’s not sure if he’s connected with the bombing. 他说他不知道他是否参与了爆炸案
[13:11] Why would Toma use an alias? 托马为什么要用化名
[13:13] Well, maybe it was his terrorist name. 也许这是他的恐怖分子名
[13:14] Wateef confirmed that Toma also knows Azul and his wife. 瓦提夫证实了托马也认识阿祖尔和他的妻子
[13:17] But, Sarge, we might have a location on Azul. 不过警长 我们可能查到了阿祖尔的位置
[13:19] I found a car. 我找到了一辆车
[13:21] It’s registered to Nadia under her name under an old address. 注册在了娜迪亚的名下 登记的是一处老地址
[13:23] NVLS has tagged it seven times in the Gage Park area. 车牌查询系统七次将其标记在了盖奇公园附近
[13:26] Also, a neighbor has placed the couple 同时还有一位邻居指认这对夫妻
[13:28] in a small apartment on Maplewood. 住在梅普尔伍德的一间小公寓里
[13:30] I got a hot and ready warrant 我刚拿到了搜查令
[13:31] and we got patrols sitting on it right now. 巡警已经准备就绪
[13:33] All right. Let’s hit it. 那好 我们行动
[13:38] All right, keep your eyes peeled. 大家都把眼睛睁大
[13:39] We’re going in blind. 我们要盲闯了
[13:56] – You ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[13:58] Police! Don’t move, ma’am. 警察 不要动 女士
[13:59] Drop it. Drop it! 放下 放下
[14:02] Drop the hammer! 把锤子放下
[14:04] Okay. 好
[14:06] Drop it! Drop the hammer! 放下 把锤子放下
[14:07] Male offender fleeing around the back. 男性嫌犯从后门逃跑了
[14:08] Do it now! 快点放下
[14:10] Drop it. Drop it! 放下 放下
[14:11] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[14:12] – Last time! Drop the hammer. – Please… -最后一次 放下锤子 -拜托…
[14:16] Don’t shoot. 不要开枪
[14:16] Put it down! 把它放下
[14:17] Don’t– 不要…
[14:42] Turn over. 转过去
[14:56] All right, listen. I want you to sit in with Halstead, 听着 你和霍斯特德一起进去
[14:58] see what you can get out of this guy 看看能从他嘴里挖出什么来
[14:59] before DHS comes to scoop him up. 趁国土安全部还没来把他带走
[15:01] Copy. 收到
[15:02] – Hey, get into those laptops and phones, you hear? – I’m on it. -你快点查查这些电脑和手机 -这就办
[15:05] Any word on Toma? 找到托马了吗
[15:06] No. Um, we’re trying to track down his boyfriend. 没 我们正在想办法追踪他的男朋友
[15:09] He’s a cop named Mooney. 他是个警察 名叫穆尼
[15:10] Okay. Where the hell is he? 那这个人在哪里
[15:11] He’s in New York, visiting his mom. 他在纽约 看望他的母亲
[15:13] He’s not answering his phone, but we’re all over him. 他不接电话 但我们已经把他盯住了
[15:14] We have calls into his mother and sister. 我们给他的母亲和妹妹打了电话
[15:17] A’ight. 好的
[15:19] Tell us about Jawean. 跟我们说说扎韦恩吧
[15:22] What’s his part in all this? 他在这起案件中起到了什么作用
[15:28] Did Jawean help you in any way? 扎韦恩有没有帮助你们
[15:35] Tell us where he is 告诉我们他在哪里
[15:36] and make things easier for yourself. 你自己也可以好过点
[15:38] I got nothing to say. 我没什么好说的
[15:40] I want my lawyer. 我要找我的律师
[15:41] And I want to speak to my wife. 我还要和我的妻子说话
[15:43] What are we doing here, Hank? 我们在这里干什么 汉克
[15:46] There might be another attack coming soon. 可能马上又会发生另一场袭击
[15:48] Toma is still out there. 我们还没抓到托马
[15:51] We’re talking to this guy like he’s the king of England. 却在和这个以为自己是英格兰国王的男人聊天
[16:02] You got a sec, Hailey? 你有时间吗 海莉
[16:08] – Hey. – What’s up? -嗨 -怎么了
[16:10] Al and I are going to step in. 老埃和我要来接手了
[16:12] Take Azul on a little bathroom break. 把阿祖尔带去审问
[16:15] – We’re just getting started. – We don’t have time. -我们才开始 -没时间了
[16:17] He doesn’t know his wife is dead. 他还不知道老婆死了
[16:19] Jay and I can use that. 杰和我可以利用这点
[16:21] Guys, I get it. 我明白
[16:22] I want to beat his ass too. 我也想痛揍他一顿
[16:24] But we don’t get carte blanche for that kind of thing. 但我们不能随意那么做
[16:27] We’ll get what you want. Just give us more time. 我们会拿到你们要的信息 再给我们点时间
[16:30] – Five minutes. – Great. -就5分钟 -行
[16:35] Five minutes. 就5分钟
[16:45] She’s beautiful. 她很美
[16:48] Detectives picked her up from school. 警探把她从学校里接出来了
[16:49] She’s safe and sound. 她平安无事
[16:50] On her way here right now. 正在来这里的路上
[16:53] Your wife is in another room, waiting. 你老婆在另一个房间里等着
[16:57] It’s a sweet note. 这句话很甜蜜
[17:00] “Nothing will ever take your place in my heart.” 没有什么能取代我心中你的位置
[17:05] But did you mean it? 但你是认真的吗
[17:08] Or is this jihad crap more important than your little girl? 还是说圣战的破事比你女儿更重要
[17:13] You’re going to prison forever. 你会烂在监狱里一辈子
[17:15] There’s no way around that. 没其他可能
[17:18] But you can still do right by Nadia, by your daughter. 但你还能为娜迪亚和你女儿做对的事
[17:21] If you cooperate, 如果你合作
[17:22] we will help you. Give them a life. 我们会帮你 给她们一条活路
[17:26] – Nadia isn’t involved. – Really? -娜迪亚和此事无关 -是吗
[17:28] I got a pile of smashed-up electronics that say otherwise. 那堆砸碎的电子设备让我不这么认为
[17:30] You know if the Feds dig deep enough, 联邦探员如果查得够深
[17:31] they’re going to find something else. 会发现更多
[17:34] And then what happens to your little girl? 那你的女儿会怎样
[17:36] Foster care? 去寄养中心吗
[17:38] Or maybe we ship her back to Syria, 或者我们把她遣送回叙利亚
[17:40] to a refugee camp? You want that? 去难民营 你希望这样吗
[17:41] She didn’t ask for any of this. 她不该受到这种待遇
[17:51] I want to speak to my wife first. 我要先和我老婆说话
[17:52] After you give us something. 在你供出信息之后
[17:58] I want this in writing. 我要白纸黑字的协议
[17:59] No problem. 没问题
[18:04] First, we need information. 首先 我们需要信息
[18:10] Mukesh Hassan. 穆克什·哈桑
[18:15] Who’s that? 那是谁
[18:17] He made the bomb. Put it in the van. 他制造了炸弹 放在车里
[18:20] How do we find him? 怎么才能找到他
[18:21] You don’t. He finds you. 不用 他会找到你们
[18:24] Do better than that. 说明白点
[18:25] Do better than that. 说明白点
[18:31] There’s another attack coming. 马上还有一场袭击
[18:34] When they put the bomb in my van, 他们在我车里放炸弹的时候
[18:36] there was a second bomb. I saw it. 就计划着第二场爆炸 我看到了
[18:38] Where? What’s the target? 哪里 目标是什么
[18:39] No. No more. I’m done. 没了 我说完了
[18:42] I want a lawyer. 我需要律师
[18:43] I want the deal in writing, and I want to see my wife, now. 我要书面协议 我现在要见我老婆
[18:47] Party’s over. 派对到此结束
[18:48] Homeland Security is here with paper. 国土安全局带着文件来了
[18:53] You want to see your wife? 你想见你老婆吗
[18:59] There you go. 看看吧
[19:02] Don’t be sad. 别难过
[19:03] She died for the cause. 她为你们的事业而死
[19:12] Mukesh Hassan. 穆克什·哈桑
[19:14] Mukesh Hassan? 穆克什·哈桑
[19:16] He’s high up the ladder. 他地位很高
[19:18] He’s responsible for several major attacks in Europe. 他为欧洲那几起大规模袭击事件负责
[19:20] I’m just telling you what he told me. 我只是转述他告诉我的
[19:21] And I’m telling you, 我告诉你
[19:22] the odds of Hassan working with Azul are 1,000 to 1. 哈桑和阿祖尔合作的概率是千分之一
[19:25] Yeah, I’d take that bet. 那我下注了
[19:26] – Excuse me? – Forensics just got back -什么 -鉴证科刚反馈回了
[19:28] with the prints off the bomb. 炸弹上的指纹
[19:29] A small piece of the timing mechanism, 定时装置上有一小块指纹
[19:31] and it’s a match for Mukesh Hassan. 和穆克什·哈桑的指纹一致
[19:41] Meet Mukesh Hassan. 来看看穆克什·哈桑
[19:43] He’s an Iraqi nationalist. 他是伊拉克民族主义者
[19:44] Fingerprints showed up in the TEDAC database. 恐袭爆炸装置解析中心数据库里录有他的指纹
[19:47] – TEDAC? – It’s a lab, in Virginia. -恐袭爆炸装置解析中心 -一弗吉尼亚的研究室
[19:48] All IEDs recovered from the Middle East 所有从中东收回的简易爆炸装置
[19:50] are sent there to be processed for fingerprints and DNA. 都被送去那里处理以提取指纹和DNA
[19:53] So what else do we know about him? 那我们还知道关于他的什么
[19:55] He’s an ISIS sympathizer. 他是伊斯兰国的拥护者
[19:57] Uh, he’s on everybody’s watch list. 是所有人的密切关注对象
[19:59] Homeland Security is now saying 国土安全局现在宣称
[20:00] that there are unconfirmed reports 有未经证实的消息说
[20:01] that he entered the US over the southern border in April. 他于4月通过南部边境进入美国
[20:04] Sounds pretty confirmed to me. 我听着挺可信的
[20:06] Yeah. Welcome to Chicago. 是啊 欢迎来到芝加哥
[20:07] Instead of catching a Cubs game, 他没去看小熊队比赛
[20:08] he sets up a terrorist cell with Azul and Wateef, 而是和阿祖尔还有瓦提夫成立了一个恐怖组织
[20:11] and they recruit the perfect homegrown sympathizer. 招募了一个完美的本土拥护者
[20:14] A Muslim cop, Frank Toma. 一个穆斯林警察 弗兰克·托马
[20:16] Their inside man? 他们的内线
[20:18] So any new leads on Toma? 托马有新线索吗
[20:20] They got his face out to patrol 巡逻队拿到他的照片了
[20:21] and every city transportation agency, 城里的交通机构也拿到了
[20:23] but right now, he’s a ghost. 但目前为止 半个影子都没有
[20:24] Well, any updates on his boyfriend? Uh, Mooney? 他男朋友那儿有进展吗 穆尼
[20:26] Yeah. He’s on his way back to Chicago. 他在回芝加哥的路上
[20:29] Lands at O’Hare in 20 minutes. 20分钟后到达奥黑尔国际机场
[20:30] Make sure you’re waiting for him when he gets home. 确定他到家时 你们在那儿等他
[20:35] Brian. 布莱恩
[20:37] – Kim. – How you doing? -金 -一路顺利吗
[20:38] Antonio Dawson. We’re here to talk– 我是安东尼奥·道森 我们是来说…
[20:40] I know why you’re here. 我知道你们来的原因
[20:41] Okay, good. Where is he? 很好 他在哪里
[20:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:45] I wish I did, but… 我希望我知道 但是…
[20:48] When I heard about the bombing, 当我听说爆炸事件时
[20:49] I knew he was working the festival. 我知道他在节日现场工作
[20:51] So I tried calling him, but it went to voice mail. 所以我试着打给他 但是转到语音信箱了
[20:53] I called the district, but it was crazy. 我打给警局 但那儿乱套了
[20:54] They couldn’t tell me anything. So I flew right back. 他们什么也不能告诉我 所以我飞回来了
[20:56] When I landed, I had a voice mail from Frank. 我降落后 语音信箱里有弗兰克的留言
[20:59] What’d he say? 他说了什么
[21:00] Didn’t make sense. 这说不通
[21:01] He was upset. 他很难过
[21:02] Rambling about making a mistake. 说自己犯了个错
[21:03] Kept saying he screwed up, 一直说自己搞砸了
[21:04] that he could’ve prevented the bombing. 说本可以阻止爆炸
[21:06] That he hates himself, that it’s his fault. 说恨透了自己 都是他的错
[21:09] Look, he was rambling. 他一直在这么说
[21:11] It wasn’t rational. 这不合理
[21:12] Can you think of any other reason that he would disappear? 能想到其他他可能消失的理由吗
[21:16] He’s been really depressed lately. 他最近真的很沮丧
[21:18] He’s had a rough time with his partner, 他和搭档相处得不太好
[21:20] Danny Rose. 丹尼·罗斯
[21:22] His dad is Commander Rose. 那人的父亲是罗斯局长
[21:23] Yeah, I know who he is. What kind of problem? 我知道那是谁 这有什么问题
[21:25] At first, it was just rookie hazing. 开始只是新人被欺负的小事
[21:26] But when Danny found out Frank was Muslim, 但当丹尼发现弗兰克是穆斯林后
[21:28] he went next level. 事态就升级了
[21:29] Smeared bacon grease on his locker. 在他的更衣柜里涂脏兮兮的培根油脂
[21:31] Hung up racist cartoons. 挂上种族主义讽刺卡通画
[21:33] Then a few weeks ago, he found out he was gay. 然后几周前 他发现他是同性恋
[21:35] Things got worse. 情况就更糟了
[21:36] How so? 怎么说
[21:38] It started getting physical. 开始动手了
[21:39] Frank started freaking out. 弗兰克吓坏了
[21:41] On the voice mail, did he say anything else? 他有没有在留言里说别的
[21:43] Like, where he was, or where he was going? 比如他在哪儿 或者他要去哪儿
[21:44] No. 没有
[21:46] He sounded sad. 他的声音很悲伤
[21:48] Confused. 迷茫
[21:50] Like he was saying “good-bye.” 他好像在说”再见”
[21:59] All right. Thanks, Kim. Keep looking. 好 谢谢 金 继续找
[22:02] When were you going to tell me about Frank Toma? 你准备什么时候告诉我弗兰克·托马的事
[22:04] We still don’t have all the facts. 我们还没有查清楚来龙去脉
[22:06] The superintendent wants us out in front of this, 警监想让我们把这件事透明
[22:08] and every other damn thing that happens in this department. 部门内发生的其它所有事都是
[22:11] Now, I know you find it hard to comprehend, 我知道你现在很难理解
[22:13] but this transparency thing is real. 但办案透明化是真的
[22:15] Meaning what? 什么意思
[22:17] They want me to make a statement to the press 他们想让我跟媒体说
[22:18] about Toma’s involvement in the bombing. 托马跟爆炸有关
[22:20] We’re still not sure how, or even if, he’s involved. 我们还不确定怎么会有关 甚至有没有关
[22:23] Right now, he’s just AWOL. 现在 他只是擅离职守
[22:24] Let me connect a few dots. 我来说几点
[22:26] He was there at the scene. 他当时在现场
[22:27] He’s been AWOL since the explosion. 爆炸发生后他就擅离职守
[22:30] We’ve connected him to known terrorist groups 我们发现他跟已知的恐怖组织
[22:31] and jihad websites. I miss anything? 和圣战网页有关联 有没有漏掉什么
[22:34] I’m just looking out for one of our own. 我只是想照顾一下自己人
[22:36] Remember when you used to do that? 记得你以前也会这么干吗
[22:39] Denny, you put his face out there, 丹尼 你把他的照片发出去
[22:40] you could drive him even further underground. 他可能会藏得更深
[22:42] Or we could prevent another attack. 也许可以预防下一场袭击
[22:44] Hey, boss. I need a word. 老大 我有话跟你说
[22:45] Give me a minute. 等一下
[22:47] You don’t need another minute. We’re done here. 不用等了 我们说完了
[22:50] I’m putting it out, Hank. 我这就发出去 汉克
[22:55] we got a hit on Toma’s car 十分钟前我们
[22:56] down by the river promenade about ten minutes ago. 在河滨找到了托马的车
[22:58] All right. Let’s go. 好的 走吧
[23:06] Plates match. That’s Toma’s car. 车牌没错 是托马的车
[23:09] Frank, are you in there? 弗兰克 你在里面吗
[23:11] Frank? 弗兰克
[23:12] It’s Kim. You in there? 我是金 你在里面吗
[23:16] Uh, it’s clear. 安全
[23:17] All right, let’s fan out and find this kid. 好 分开搜索 找到那孩子
[23:19] – All right. – Come on. Let’s go. -好的 -走吧
[23:21] This way. 这边
[23:26] Heads up, guys. Boss just called. 小心 各位 老大刚刚打电话过来
[23:27] Feds are on their way. They’re rolling in heavy. 联调局探员来了 全副武装
[23:29] Still no sign of Toma. 还是没有发现托马
[23:31] Upton and I will cover the north end of the park. 厄普顿和我去搜北边到公园边缘
[23:34] Copy. 收到
[23:36] Go left. 去左边
[23:37] Frank. Frank, are you out here? 弗兰克 弗兰克 你在吗
[23:41] Frank? 弗兰克
[23:43] Frank. 弗兰克
[23:46] It’s me. It’s… 是我 是
[23:48] Kim. 金
[23:55] Put that gun down, Frank. 放下枪 弗兰克
[23:56] I can’t. I can’t do that. 不行 我不能放下
[24:05] Frank, everybody’s worried about you. 弗兰克 大家都在担心你
[24:08] Whatever it is that happened, 不管发生了什么事
[24:09] whatever it is you’re involved in, 不管跟你有没有关系
[24:11] – we can fix it. – It’s not what you think. -我们都能解决 -不是你想的那样
[24:14] Okay, then just tell me what it is, 好吧 那你告诉我怎么回事
[24:15] but can you put the gun down? 但你能放下枪吗
[24:17] Okay? So we can talk? 好吗 然后我们谈谈
[24:19] Just put it down. 放下枪
[24:21] It–it doesn’t matter anymore. 现在 现在都不重要了
[24:24] Those people are dead. 那些人都死了
[24:26] They’re dead. Everything got messed up. 他们死了 什么都搞砸了
[24:28] Frank, it’s me. Okay? You can trust me, okay? 弗兰克 是我 好吗 你可以相信我
[24:31] Everyone is going to call me a terrorist. 所有人都会说我是恐怖分子
[24:33] You know me. I’m not a terrorist. 你了解我 我不是恐怖分子
[24:35] I believe you. You’re not a terrorist. 我相信你 你不是恐怖分子
[24:37] I wanted– 我本想
[24:39] I was trying to stop this. 我试过阻止这事
[24:41] I–I should’ve– 我 我应该
[24:43] I should’ve seen it coming. 我应该知道会这样
[24:44] Seen what? 会怎样
[24:45] I waited. I waited too long. 我一直在等 等太久了
[24:46] It’s my fault. 这是我的错
[24:48] I just want you to calm down, okay? 你冷静一点 好吗
[24:49] Help me understand. 解释给我听
[24:53] We think there’s another attack coming. 我们觉得还有一场袭击
[24:54] Do you know anything about that? 你知道吗
[24:57] Frank. 弗兰克
[24:59] In my backpack. 我的背包里
[25:00] There is an envelope. 有一个信封
[25:03] The envelope will explain everything. 它能解释所有的事
[25:06] But what’s in the envelope, Frank? What will it explain? 信封里是什么 弗兰克 能解释什么
[25:09] Everything I did. Everything I wanted to be. 解释我做过的事 解释我想做的事
[25:12] Frank, for God’s sake, 弗兰克 天啊
[25:13] put the gun down. The feds are coming. 放下枪 联调局的人就要来了
[25:19] Frank? 弗兰克
[25:22] I want you to be the one to tell my mom and dad 我希望你去告诉我爸妈
[25:26] what happened. 发生了什么事
[25:26] We’ll do that together. 我们一起说
[25:28] We’ll explain together. 我们一起解释
[25:31] Thank you for always being kind to me. 谢谢你一直对我这么好
[25:34] Frank! 弗兰克
[25:40] Kim! 金
[25:57] Look, I know what it looks like, 我知道这看上去很明显
[25:58] but it still doesn’t make any sense, 但这解释不通啊
[26:00] because he ran into the action, 因为他冲到现场
[26:01] towards the van, to save more lives. 跑向面包车 为了救更多的人
[26:03] Keeping up appearances. If he’s Hassan’s mole, 一直在现场 如果他是哈桑的内应
[26:06] then his part in getting the ops plan was done. 那他获取情报的任务就完成了
[26:08] No. ‘Cause I saw into his eyes before he killed himself. 不对 在他自杀之前我看着他的眼睛
[26:12] He said he was trying to stop them. 他说他试过阻止他们
[26:13] He had no reason to lie to me, and he said he had an envelope 他没有理由骗我 而且他说他的背包里
[26:15] – in his backpack– – He was playing you. -有一个信封 -他在耍你
[26:17] He was about to take his own life. 他都准备结束自己的生命了
[26:18] Why the hell would he play me? 为什么还要耍我
[26:20] He was stalling. 他在拖延时间
[26:20] Probably thinking about killing you, 也许在考虑杀你
[26:22] and then decided to take the easy way out. 然后决定选择最简单的方式
[26:24] Is that what they teach you in your profiling class at Quantico? 这就是他们在匡提科的侧写课上教你的东西吗
[26:26] Kim. Kim. That’s enough. 金 金 够了
[26:27] How you ever looked a real killer in the eye? 你有没有看过真正的凶手的眼睛
[26:28] – Get her out of here. – Do you even know what that looks like? -带她走 -你知道它们是什么样的吗
[26:29] Are you benching me? Seriously? 你要让我走开吗 真的吗
[26:31] – Come on, let’s take a walk. – What the hell are you benching me for? -我们去走走 -你他妈凭什么让我走开
[26:34] No, no, no, don’t say it. Just keep walking. 不不不 别说了 继续走
[26:42] I had RCFL mirror the hard drive 我让计算机实验室分析了
[26:44] from the laptop we found in Toma’s backpack. 托马背包里的笔记本硬盘
[26:46] They found all these IP addresses 他们发现了黑网上
[26:48] from radical jihad websites on the dark web. 所有激进的圣战网站的IP地址
[26:51] It looks like 看来
[26:52] Toma was definitely using the alias Jawean Al’asad 托马肯定在用化名扎韦恩·埃尔阿赛德
[26:55] on some social media accounts. 上一些社交媒体
[26:57] Yeah, so Jawean and Hassan 所以扎韦恩和哈桑
[26:59] were definitely rolling around in the same sandbox. 一定是在干同一件事
[27:01] Yeah, but these are all really well-encrypted. 对 但这些都被加密了
[27:04] So without the passwords, 所以没有密码的话
[27:05] even the tech guys are having a tough time getting in. 技术部门也很难进入
[27:07] That’s gonna take some time. 得费些时间
[27:09] There’s gotta be something else. 一定还有些什么
[27:11] Hey, Burgess said there was an envelope in the backpack. 伯吉斯说背包里还有个信封
[27:15] Oh, didn’t see one. 没看到
[27:18] Kim, this is a bad idea on so many levels. 金 这真的不是一个好主意
[27:20] We should let Voight know what we’re doing. 我们应该告知博伊特我们在做什么
[27:21] We’ll let him know if we find something. 如果我们找到什么的话会告诉他的
[27:23] What if this is a set-up? What if it’s booby-trapped? 如果这是个陷阱呢 如果这是个诱杀陷阱呢
[27:25] What if Hassan and his guys are inside? 如果哈桑和他的人在里面呢
[27:27] Toma sent me here for a reason, 托马让我来这是有原因的
[27:28] and it wasn’t to kill me. I trust him. 不是为了杀我 我相信他
[27:32] You didn’t know him well enough to trust him. 你没有了解他到相信他的地步
[27:35] He may have become a cop just for this. 也许他就是为了这个才当警察的
[27:36] That’s what these people do. 这就是这些人做的事
[27:38] “These people”? “这些人”
[27:40] Terrorists. 恐怖分子
[27:41] He had a story to tell, Antonio, 他有故事要讲 安东尼奥
[27:42] but he didn’t think anyone would believe him. 但他觉得没人会相信他
[27:45] So I’m going into that apartment 所以我要去那个公寓
[27:46] to get the rest of that story. 补全他剩余的故事
[27:47] If you trust my instincts, come. 如果你相信我的直觉 跟我来
[27:49] If you don’t, stay here. It’s your call. 如果不相信 待在这 决定权在你
[27:50] Kim… 金…
[28:04] Ready? 准备好了吗
[28:05] Yeah. 好了
[28:16] Okay. 好
[28:37] Oh my god. What the hell’s all this? 天啊 这都是什么
[28:42] You still trust him? 你还相信他
[29:10] Antonio, check this out. 安东尼奥 看这个
[29:12] It’s a journal. 是本日记
[29:14] with surveillance photos, dates, times. 有监视的照片 日期 时间
[29:20] Okay, hear me out. 听我说
[29:23] Toma’s running his own little undercover operation. 托马是在进行他自己的小卧底行动
[29:25] This is his cover apartment. Look. 这是他卧底用的公寓
[29:29] Look, there’s numbers for Intelligence, FBI, JTTF. 这有情报部门 联调局 联合反恐工作小组的号码
[29:31] Why else would he have that? 他为什么有这些部门的号码
[29:33] Okay. That might explain the alias. 好吧 这可以解释他的化名问题
[29:35] Exactly. Look, he’s working the mosque. 对 他在调查那个清真寺
[29:37] He’s working the jihad sites to–to get an in, 在调查伊斯兰圣战组织 为了打入内部
[29:40] to build a case. 为了立案
[29:42] He was trying to stop them. 他是想阻止他们
[29:46] Let’s call Voigt. 我们打给博伊特吧
[29:50] It’s Burgess. Where the hell are you? 是伯吉斯 你们他妈去哪了
[29:53] I’ll explain everything later. 我稍后会解释这一切的
[29:54] Put me on speaker. Everyone needs to hear this. 打开免提 我得告诉所有人
[29:56] Okay, we’re listening. 好了 打开免提了
[29:57] Okay, we’re in an apartment in Oak Lawn 好 我们在奥克朗的一间公寓
[29:59] that Toma was using to run a solo undercover operation 就是托马用来进行对哈桑的小队
[30:02] on Hassan’s crew. 进行单独卧底行动的公寓
[30:03] Hank, he was doing surveillance on these guys. 汉克 他在监视这些家伙
[30:05] We have dates, times, locations of meetings, 我们有见面的日期 时间和地点
[30:07] photos of different players, 不同参与者的照片
[30:09] license plate numbers. 车牌号码
[30:10] Guys. I’m looking for a password 两位 我在找进入
[30:12] to access Toma’s social media accounts. 托马的社交媒体账户的密码
[30:14] Do you see anything like that in the journal? 你们在日记里有看到什么能当做密码的吗
[30:16] Yeah, maybe. 有可能有
[30:17] Antonio’s sending it to you now. 安东尼奥现在正发给你
[30:22] All right, I got it. 好了 我收到了
[30:35] All right. I’m in. 好了 我进去了
[30:44] That’s the van from the festival. 那是节日上的面包车
[30:45] Toma had these guys in his sights. 托马看到这些家伙了
[30:47] He just didn’t know it yet. 他只是还不知道
[30:49] That’s what he was talking about. 那是他所说的
[30:50] He blamed himself for the deaths of the people at the festival. 他因为节日上那些人的死而怪自己
[30:53] Hey, what’s going on? 怎么了
[30:54] We found some photos taken three days ago 我们找到了三天前
[30:56] at the old Quincy’s Coffee Warehouse. 老昆西咖啡仓库的照片
[30:58] All of our players are there, 所有的参与者都在那
[30:59] plus two vans, one of them used in the festival bombing. 还有两辆车 其中一辆在节日炸弹事件中使用过
[31:02] I’ll send a picture now. 我现在把照片发过去
[31:05] That means there’s another van out there with a bomb in it. 那就是说外面还有一辆面包上面有炸弹
[31:09] I got the address of the warehouse. 拿到仓库的地址了
[31:10] 255 Engler Road. 恩格勒路255号
[31:11] All right, everybody, gear up. 好了 大伙儿都准备好
[31:12] Ruzek, Atwater, you stay here and run point. 鲁塞克 阿特沃特 你们俩在这里负责调查
[31:15] Dig into those files. 挖一挖那些文件
[31:16] Figure out what the next target is. 看看下一个目标是什么
[31:18] Copy that. 收到
[31:28] Don’t say a word, or you die. 别说话 要不你就死定了
[31:31] Hands on your head. 双手抱头
[31:36] Ready? Go. 准备好了吗 行动
[31:50] Where’s the other van? 另一辆面包车在哪
[31:55] What’s the next target? 下一个目标是什么
[31:56] You’re too late. It’s already happening. 太晚了 已经在发生了
[31:59] Before the day is out, you will be burying many of your own. 今天结束之前 你就会埋葬很多你们的兄弟
[32:05] Say that one more time. 你再说一遍
[32:06] Voight! Sergeant Voigt… 博伊特 博伊特警长
[32:08] Say it! 说啊
[32:10] Hank, Hank. 汉克 汉克
[32:11] Hank, Hank, Hank. 汉克 汉克 汉克
[32:12] Not like this, man. 不要这样 兄弟
[32:13] Not like this. 不要这样
[32:21] A’ight, put a BOLO out on that van. 好了 对那辆车发出注意警报
[32:23] Then contact state police. 然后联系州警察
[32:24] We need all available eyes we can get. 我们需要能用到的所有人员
[32:26] Sarge, a worker a few doors down 警长 一个附近的工人说
[32:27] says he saw two Middle Eastern males 他看到两个中东男子
[32:29] take off in a blue van ten minutes before we got here. 在我们来之前十分钟开走了一辆蓝色面包车
[32:31] All right. Hold on a sec. Ruzek, what do you got? 好 等一下 鲁塞克 你那有什么消息
[32:33] We’re in a chat room. 我们进了聊天室
[32:34] There’s all kinds of chatter 这里都在聊
[32:35] about the police academy graduation today. 今天警察学院毕业典礼的事
[32:37] It’s at Navy Pier. 在海军码头
[32:38] All right, put that out to patrol right away. 好 通知巡警
[32:40] And set up roadblocks in every direction. 各个方向都设置路障
[32:42] Copy that. 收到
[32:43] Hey, what time is the graduation? 毕业典礼是什么时候
[32:45] two hours, Sarge. 还有两小时 警长
[32:48] Something’s wrong. 有问题
[32:49] You heard Hassan. 你听到哈桑说的了
[32:50] He said we’d be burying our own today. 他说今天我们要埋葬自己人
[32:52] Guy like that doesn’t just hand out clues. 他们那种人不会透露线索的
[32:54] He and his friends are chatting up a storm for a reason. 他和他的朋友都谈论一件事是有原因的
[32:56] They’re pointing us in the wrong direction. 他们在误导我们
[33:00] Kim, are you there? 金 你到了吗
[33:01] What’s up, Sergeant? We just left. 怎么了 警长 我们刚走
[33:02] We’re on our way to the pier. 我们在去码头的路上
[33:03] All right, look in Toma’s journal. 好 查一下托马的日记
[33:04] See if there are any other possible targets. 看看有没有别的可能的目标
[33:06] Let me see. 我看看
[33:08] Got some coffee shops. 看到一些咖啡厅
[33:10] Restaurants… 餐厅
[33:13] The names of a couple mosques. 几个清真寺的名字
[33:16] Wait. 等等
[33:17] We’ve got Azul and two of Hassan’s guys in the stands of, 我看到阿祖尔和哈桑的两个人在
[33:20] Smithville High School stadium. 史密斯维尔高中体育馆看台上
[33:21] – That could be it. – Yeah. -有可能是那里 -对
[33:23] Okay, we’re five miles away, and there’s a game today. 好 我们还有五英里到 今天有比赛
[33:26] It starts in two hours. 两小时后开始
[33:27] Okay, go there now. 好 马上去那里
[33:29] I’ll notify aviation. 我通知空中支援
[33:30] Keep me posted. 有情况随时汇报
[33:31] We’re on our way. Hold on. 我们马上去 坐稳
[33:40] Air One to all units in the zone. 空中一号呼叫区域内所有单位
[33:42] I have a subject vehicle just turned onto Lake. 看到目标车辆刚转到莱克街
[33:44] They’re stopped in heavy traffic, heading westbound on Erie, 他们堵车了 现在沿艾瑞街往西
[33:47] just west of Huron Street, approaching Cherry. 在休伦街西 往切利街方向
[33:49] We’re a block out. 还有一个街区
[34:02] We have eyes on the suspects. 我们看到疑犯了
[34:36] Let me see your hands! Show me your hands! 举起手来 举起手来
[34:39] – What’d I say? – Don’t move! -我说什么 -不许动
[34:42] I’m talking to you. 我在跟你说话
[34:43] Put your hands on the dash! 把手放在仪表盘上
[34:45] Put ’em up! 举起手
[34:46] Kim, you okay? 金 你没事吧
[34:47] I’m good. 没事
[34:49] Get out. 下车
[34:50] Hands behind your back. 手放在身后
[34:51] Get out! 下车
[34:59] The bomb in the van has been disarmed. 车里的炸弹解除了
[35:01] Just make sure the paperwork’s clean 移交给联调局前
[35:02] before you drop it off to the feds. 确保处理好所有文书
[35:05] Copy that. 知道了
[35:16] You okay, Kim? 你没事吧 金
[35:17] Okay. 没事
[35:21] I just– 我…
[35:23] I wish I could’ve stopped Toma from– 我真希望我能阻止托马…
[35:26] I was right there. 我就在那里
[35:31] You did everything you could. 你已经尽力了
[35:32] Hear me? 听到了吗
[35:36] Without him, who knows what would’ve happened. 没有他 谁知道会发生什么
[35:52] Mrs. Toma. 托马夫人
[35:53] Do you mind if I come in? 介意我进来吗
[36:08] I’m sorry about the mess. 抱歉这么乱
[36:10] They just let us back in the house. 他们刚让我们回来
[36:13] I’m sorry you had to go through this. 抱歉让你们经历这种事
[36:16] They called us horrible things. 他们跟我们说了很难听的话
[36:19] Our neighbors. 我们的邻居
[36:21] The people we’ve known for years. 我们认识他们那么多年了
[36:24] They called my son a terrorist. 他们说我儿子是恐怖分子
[36:33] I thought I knew Frank… 我以为我很了解
[36:37] so well… 弗兰克
[36:45] Mrs. Toma, listen, 托马夫人 听我说
[36:46] here’s the thing that you need to know, okay? 有件事你们需要知道
[36:49] No matter what the papers say, 不管报纸上怎么说
[36:50] no matter what your neighbors say, 不管你们的邻居怎么说
[36:54] your son was a hero. 你儿子都是英雄
[37:16] Go for it, little man. Don’t be scared. 下来 小家伙 不要害怕
[37:21] Good boy. 乖孩子
[37:23] You know, I’ve always hated bullies. 我一直讨厌恶霸
[37:26] Hell are you doing here? 你来干什么
[37:28] He was your partner. 他是你的搭档
[37:31] You were supposed to protect him, 你应该保护他
[37:32] not abuse him and humiliate him. 不是欺负他 羞辱他
[37:35] He didn’t belong on this job. 他没资格做这份工作
[37:37] No, he belonged. 不 他有资格
[37:39] More than you ever will. 比你有资格多了
[37:43] You put that gun in his hand and you pulled that trigger. 是你把那把枪放到他手里 是你扣动了扳机
[37:46] And I want you to think about that 我要你每天晚上
[37:47] every time you close your eyes at night. 闭上眼睛时都想到这一点
[37:51] Oh, if it wasn’t today, 如果不是今天
[37:52] it’d be next week, or next year. 那会是下周 或者明年
[37:55] He was always going to eat that gun. 他肯定会吞枪自尽的
[37:56] He hated himself. 他恨自己
[37:58] No, he hated the way that you made him feel. 不 他恨的是你让他有的那种感觉
[38:04] Okay. 好吧
[38:05] It’s time for you to go. 你该走了
[38:08] Now. 马上
[38:12] One day… 有一天
[38:14] your dad won’t be around to wipe your ass. 你爸爸不会收拾你的烂摊子了
[38:17] And when that day comes, 等到那一天
[38:20] I’ll be waiting. 我会恭候你
[38:34] – You wanted to see me? – Yeah. Shut the door. -你找我吗 -对 关上门
[38:42] I heard you went after Rose. 我听说你去找罗斯了
[38:44] Yeah. I needed to say my piece. 对 我需要去说出自己的心里话
[38:47] Yeah, I get it. 我明白
[38:49] Look, Rose is going to get what’s coming to him. 罗斯肯定会得到报应
[38:52] Okay? Just, for now… 不过现在
[38:55] I need you to stay away. 我需要你收手
[38:57] – No. We need to file a report- – Kim, I said, stay away. -不 我们需要报告… -金 我让你收手
[39:05] Listen, you go after him, your entire career goes up in smoke. 你对付他的话 你的整个警察生涯就毁了
[39:08] You understand? 明白吗
[39:16] It is what it is. 就是这样
[39:20] Right. 好
[39:21] All right, maybe someday, but not today. 好 有一天他会得到报应 但不是今天
[39:27] Right. 好
[39:35] Come on in. 进来
[39:39] Denny. 丹尼
[39:42] Well, congratulations on a job well done. 恭喜你破了大案
[39:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:48] But it was that kid. 但那个孩子
[39:50] Toma. 托马
[39:53] He’s the one who broke this case wide open. 是他帮我们破了这个案子
[39:56] Hank, I had no choice. 汉克 我别无选择
[39:58] I had to put that information out there. 我必须把他的信息放出去
[40:00] I get it. 我知道
[40:04] The press is still out there, calling him a terrorist. 现在媒体还在说他是恐怖分子
[40:09] I mean, now that we know the truth, 既然我们知道真相了
[40:10] we gotta do something about it. 我们就得采取措施
[40:12] Hank… 汉克
[40:13] There’s the realm of what we want to do 我们想做的事和我们能做的事
[40:15] and the realm of what we can do. 是有明确界限的
[40:18] Frank Toma gets a full honors funeral. 弗兰克·托马要风光下葬
[40:22] That is in the realm of what we can’t do. 这个我们做不到
[40:26] That’s not good enough. 我不满意
[40:31] He’s got parents. 他有父母
[40:34] A family. 有家人
[40:39] I’ll do what I can. 我尽力而为
[40:48] You know, I admire you, Hank. 我很敬佩你 汉克
[40:52] You always know when to fight and when to run. 你总是知道什么时候战斗 什么时候跑
[40:55] Guess that’s why you’ve survived so long. 可能这就是你生存这么久的原因
[41:00] I never run, Denny. 我从不跑 丹尼
[41:05] I just wait. 只是等待
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme