Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Remember what I told you when you were 16 还记得你16岁的时候刚来我家
[00:04] and you first came to live at my house? 我跟你说的话吗
[00:06] Never forget I love you. 永远不要忘记 我爱你
[00:10] Him and his wife took me in. 他和他的妻子把我收留了
[00:12] They saved me. 他们拯救了我
[00:13] You go pulling a thread, 你一旦拉起引线
[00:15] there’s no telling what all unravels. 谁也不好说什么会被揭露出来
[00:17] Don’t you want to know what happened? 你不想知道发生了什么吗
[00:19] I do not regret what I did here. 我对我做的事并不后悔
[00:21] I’m gonna ask Erin to marry me. 我要向艾琳求婚
[00:23] She’s been there for me, 每次她都陪着我
[00:24] and I want to be there for her. 我想陪着她
[00:26] I’m FBI Special Agent Jennifer Spencer. 我是联调局特工詹尼弗·斯宾塞
[00:28] I’m here with a job offer. 来这里为你提供一份工作
[00:29] They want me in New York. 他们找我 让我去纽约
[00:31] You know about this. 你知道这件事
[00:32] Well, I knew I needed to do something. 我知道我需要想办法
[00:36] Don’t look back. 不要回头
[01:21] The truth is, I’m not really sure how I feel about it. 事实上 我也不知道我是怎么想的
[01:27] I’m… 我…
[01:29] I’m not really good at that stuff, 我不是很擅长这种东西
[01:30] though, you know, 你懂的
[01:33] expressing feelings. 表达感情什么的
[01:39] I know I had no choice. 我知道我别无选择
[01:42] I mean, she had to go. 她必须走
[01:46] So… 所以
[01:49] in that sense, I don’t really regret what I did. 那样的话 我并不后悔我所做的事
[01:55] Just… 只不过…
[02:00] I mean, now that she’s really gone, 我是说 现在她真的走了
[02:01] I’m just feeling… 我感觉…
[02:05] Lonely? 孤独
[02:08] Yeah. 是的
[02:10] Yeah. 是的
[02:16] She was like a daughter to me. 她就像我女儿
[02:20] It’s gonna be tough. 会很艰难
[02:25] Really tough. 真的很艰难
[02:31] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[02:40] I gotta go. 我得走了
[02:43] The gun dealers are two bikers out of Indiana. 枪贩子是印第安纳州外的两个骑行客
[02:45] Buyers are gangbangers associated with Southside Hawks. 买家是跟南部老鹰有关系的帮派成员
[02:49] We don’t have any names yet. 我们还不知道名字
[02:50] Uh, deal’s going down inside the old seminary. 交易在老神学院进行
[02:52] It’s been abandoned for five years. 那里已经废弃了五年
[02:54] Two adjacent buildings are abandoned as well. 邻近的两幢楼也早已废弃
[02:56] Once we’re inside, 我们进去后
[02:57] Al and I are gonna enter here from the west. 埃尔和我从西边进去
[03:00] Ruzek, you and Atwater going in here. 鲁塞克 你和阿特沃特从这边进去
[03:03] Upton and Halstead, you go in this way. 厄普顿和霍斯特德 你们从这里进去
[03:05] Sarge… 警长
[03:06] we have got movement on the west side. 西翼有情况
[03:08] One male, white. One male, Hispanic. 一名白人男性 一名西班牙裔男性
[03:09] Both 5’10” To 6,’ about 170 pounds, 均中等身高 体重150左右
[03:12] tatted up, carrying large duffle bags. 有纹身 拿着大行李袋
[03:14] They just got out of a black SUV with– 刚从一辆黑色的车上下来
[03:17] with Indiana tags. 是印第安纳牌照的
[03:19] Copy that. Here we go. 收到 我们出发
[03:44] 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at police. 呼叫指挥中心 有人向警方开枪
[03:45] 4533 West Archer. 西亚契街4533号
[03:48] – You ready? You ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 准备好了吗 -嗯
[03:51] Police! 警察
[03:52] Go! Move! 快走
[03:56] – I got these guys. – All right. Go. -我去追那些人 -快去
[04:22] – I’m going to find Jay. – Copy that. -我去找杰 -收到
[04:25] CPD! Drop your weapon! 芝加哥警察 放下武器
[04:33] Out of the way! Get out of the way! 让开 让开
[04:34] Get out of the way! 让开
[04:42] This is 5021 George, I’m taking heavy fire. 我是G5021 我正在交火
[04:44] I got two civilians down in the north alley behind the building. 两名平民在大楼后北边小巷中受伤
[04:46] This is sergeant Hank Voight. 我是汉克·博伊特警长
[04:48] – Advise responding to shut down a two-block radius. – Copy that. -建议封锁附近两个街区 -收到
[04:52] – We’ll set up a two-block… – Help! Help! -我们会封锁两个… -救命 救命
[04:55] We have multiple armed offenders. 有多名持枪袭击者
[04:57] Approach with extreme caution. 一定要格外小心
[05:03] – What happened? – I don’t know. I heard crying. -怎么回事 -我不知道 我只听到哭声
[05:05] Get these kids out the west exit right now. Now! 赶紧带这些孩子去西边出口
[05:07] All right, I’m gonna call an ambulance. 好了 我来叫救护车
[05:08] We don’t have time. Get your car. 我们没时间了 开你的车
[05:09] I’m gonna meet you up front. 我去前面和你汇合
[05:26] She’s in bad shape. 她情况不好
[05:27] But we’re doing everything we can. 但我们正在尽全力抢救
[05:29] What are the odds? 可能性多大
[05:31] Like I said, we’re doing everything we can. 我说了 我们正在尽全力
[05:33] We know. What about the other two victims? 我们知道 另外两名伤者呢
[05:35] – Are they okay? – Walk with me. -他们怎么样 -跟我来
[05:37] James Pell, the bullet grazed his leg. 詹姆斯·佩尔 子弹划伤了他的腿
[05:39] He’s fine; we’re just finishing up some paperwork. 他没事 我们只要填完一些表格就好了
[05:41] Hey, what about the other victim? 另一名伤者呢
[05:43] She didn’t make it. Dead on arrival. 她没撑住 到医院时已经死了
[05:46] I gotta sign the papers, or can I go now? 我还要签什么文件还是可以走了
[05:48] Just sit tight. 别着急
[05:50] Mr. Pell, we’d like to talk to you 佩尔先生 我们想和你谈谈
[05:51] about what happened earlier today. 今天刚刚发生的事
[05:53] I got shot in the leg, that’s what happened. 我腿上中枪了 就是这么回事
[05:55] Did you see the men who shot you? 你看到打你的那个人了吗
[05:56] – No. – Not even a quick glimpse? -没有 -一眼都没看到吗
[05:59] Look, Officer, I was just involved in a traumatic incident. 警官 我刚卷入一起严重的事故
[06:02] I’m still in a state of shock. 我现在还处于惊吓之中
[06:04] So, please, no more questions. 拜托别再问我问题了
[06:07] All right. 好的
[06:08] We’ll get your contact information. 我们会查你的联系信息
[06:09] Call you later on. 稍后会联络你
[06:12] Okay, we have three gunshot victims: 好 现在有三名枪击受害者
[06:14] female, black, 20s, dead on arrival. 一名黑人女性 二十多岁 送往医院途中死亡
[06:17] Male, black, mid-20s, named James Pell, 一名叫詹姆斯·佩尔的二十多岁黑人男性
[06:19] treated and released. 已经出院
[06:19] The bullet just grazed his leg. 子弹只是擦伤了他的腿
[06:21] And a little girl around eight. 还有一名八岁左右的女孩
[06:22] She’s in critical condition. 她仍处于危险之中
[06:23] All right, the guy who got nicked, we talk to him? 那个出院的人 我们找他谈过了吗
[06:25] We tried. He wasn’t too cooperative. 找过了 他不是很配合
[06:26] He claims he’s still in shock. 声称自己仍处于惊吓之中
[06:28] And what are those kids doing there in the first place? 那些孩子为什么会在那里
[06:30] It turns out the building was used 那幢楼原来是
[06:32] as an off-the-books day care center. 一家私人日托中心
[06:33] For ten bucks a day, someone in the neighborhood 一天十元 附近的人
[06:35] will watch your kid. 会帮忙照看你的孩子
[06:36] Boss, two bikers killed at the scene. 老大 两名在现场被射杀的帮派成员
[06:38] One was Anthony Jonas, 24. 一个名叫安东尼·乔纳斯 24岁
[06:40] Other Mike Scola, 26. 另一个名叫麦克·斯考拉 26岁
[06:42] Both from Gary, Indiana. 都来自印第安纳州加里
[06:43] And they’re both affiliated with the Gargoyle Kings. 他们都是石像鬼王的人
[06:45] That’s the biker gang your CI told us about. 你的线人和我们说过这个骑行帮派
[06:46] All right, hit the streets. Talk to your CIs. 好的 出去找你的线人谈谈
[06:48] Let’s find these shooters. 我们来抓出这些凶犯
[06:49] – Hank, got a sec? – Yeah. -汉克 有时间吗 -什么事
[06:53] Your team’s all over the news. 你的人现在上新闻了
[06:57] You talking about the thing this morning? 你是说今早的事
[06:59] Three innocents hit, one dead? 路人一死两伤
[07:01] We’re taking down a gun deal. The suspects opened fire. 我们端掉一个非法枪市 嫌犯开火了
[07:04] The independent auditor will be reviewing this incident. 独立审查员会仔细审查这个案子的
[07:07] Independent auditor? 独立审查员
[07:08] Part of the new reform package. 改革新政的一部分
[07:18] Nice to see you, Hank. 又见面了 汉克
[07:20] Denny. 丹尼
[07:22] Mayor just made it official. 市长刚刚正式任命了
[07:24] Denny’s the independent auditor. 丹尼就是独立审查员
[07:26] You wanna give us a couple minutes to catch up? 能不能让我们叙叙旧
[07:29] – Sure. – Thank you, Chief. -当然 -多谢 局长
[07:33] So it’s been, what, six months? 已经过去多久了 半年了吗
[07:36] Yeah, something like that. 差不多吧
[07:38] Well, they finally looked into my file 他们总算看了我的档案
[07:39] and realized I’m a good cop. 意识到我其实是个好警察
[07:41] And the only case in question, the Ruffalo thing, 而唯一有疑点的案子 鲁法洛谋杀案
[07:44] it just went away. 已经没事了
[07:49] And now they’ve got me overseeing the whole Chicago PD. 现在他们让我来监督整个芝加哥警署
[07:52] Independent auditor. 独立审查员
[07:55] Makes me sound like somewhat of a, uh–an accountant. 搞得我好像是个会计似的
[08:01] more like a judge. 更像是法官
[08:05] Hank, I just want to say that, uh, the past… 汉克 我只想说 过去的事
[08:09] is the past. 就过去了
[08:12] All that nonsense that happened between us… 我们之间的那些个破事
[08:21] It’s over. 到此为止
[08:24] That’s good to know. 那就好
[08:29] Be seeing you, Hank. 见到你很高兴 汉克
[08:36] Hey, what’s going on? Who is this? 怎么回事 他是谁
[08:38] He’s here to install cameras in the interrogation room. 他是来给审讯室安装摄像头的
[08:40] Direct order from the superintendent. 主管直接下的令
[08:42] Yeah, after his new 肯定是那位新来的
[08:44] independent auditor gave him the idea. 独立审查员给他出的主意
[08:46] Well, whoever it was, they want it done today. 不管是谁 他们都要求今天就装上
[08:48] First hall on your left. 左手边第一间就是
[08:50] If I wasn’t so doe-eyed and optimistic, 要不是我一向率性乐观
[08:51] I’d say we have a trust issue on our hands. 我会觉得上头对我们不信任了
[08:56] Anyway, I’ve got 20 officers on the ground in the vicinity 不管怎样 我派了20名干警去案发地附近
[08:59] looking for the two shooters. 搜索两名枪手
[09:00] I’ll let you know when I hear something. 我听见消息就通知你
[09:02] – Thanks. – Sure. -多谢 -没事
[09:04] – Any witnesses? – Not yet. -有目击者吗 -还没找到
[09:06] – What about the kids? – They didn’t see anything, -那孩子们呢 -他们什么都没看到
[09:07] except that little girl get shot. 除了那个中枪的小女孩
[09:09] How long has the daycare been here? 那个托儿所开了多久了
[09:10] Don’t know. Still looking for the parents. 不知道 还在找她的父母
[09:13] Excuse me, sir. 抱歉 长官
[09:14] This is an active crime scene investigation. 这里是正在调查中的罪案现场
[09:16] Active? Hell, I see five cops sipping coffee, 调查中 我看见五个条子在喝咖啡
[09:19] two smoking cigarettes, and one having a roast beef sandwich. 两个在抽烟 还有个在吃烤肉三明治
[09:22] – Please step away. – Who’s in charge here, you? -请退后 -这儿谁指挥 是你吗
[09:23] I’m Detective Olinsky. Just don’t let anybody else in. 我是奥林斯基警探 别让别人进来
[09:25] I heard a woman got shot here and was killed 我听说有位女士在这里中枪身亡
[09:27] and the little girl’s in critical condition. 还有个小女孩重伤
[09:28] We can’t comment on the investigation. 调查中的案子我们不能评论
[09:29] So it’s true, huh? 这么说是真的了
[09:31] I’m gonna need you to step back, sir. 请你退回线外去 先生
[09:32] Why don’t you just fill me in, Detective Olinsky? 你为什么不跟我说下案情呢 奥林斯基警探
[09:34] Why don’t I fill you in? 要不我和您说下吧
[09:36] Two gangbangers opened fire on the police. 两个帮派分子朝警察开枪
[09:38] They killed a young woman 他们杀了一个年轻女性
[09:39] and critically injured a little girl. 重伤了一名小女孩
[09:40] – That’s what happened. Okay? – I see. -这就是案情 明白了吗 -这样啊
[09:41] So you’re gonna put it on the gangbangers, huh? 这么说你认为帮派分子要负责了
[09:44] Yeah, that seems pretty obvious, sir. 很明显是这样 先生
[09:46] Must be nice– 能像你这样
[09:47] to be so naive and beautiful too. 天真又漂亮 真让人羡慕
[09:49] One hell of a combination. 两者兼备真不容易
[09:51] Did you just say that? 你再说一遍
[09:52] Did you just say that? 你说什么你再说一遍
[09:53] – Excuse me, Officer. – Everything okay? -别嚷嚷 警探 -什么情况
[09:54] – What did you say? – Excuse me. -你刚说什么 -怎么回事
[09:56] – We’re fine. – What’s going on here? -没事 -你们在说什么呢
[09:59] Your people were just bringing me up to speed. 你的人正在向我汇报情况
[10:03] Alderman Price is an old friend 普莱斯市议员是老朋友了
[10:05] and an important member of the community. 也是本地社区的重要人士
[10:11] we’re looking for a Kimona Williams. 我们要找科莫娜·威廉姆斯
[10:13] She’s over there. 她就在后面
[10:20] Kimona Williams? 科莫娜·威廉姆斯
[10:21] Yeah? 是我
[10:23] Ma’am, we need to talk to you for a second. 女士 我们需要和你谈一谈
[10:26] O-okay, um…just… 好吧 这边来
[10:29] What’s the matter? Did something happen– 怎么了 出什么事了
[10:31] It’s your daughter, Morgan. 是你女儿 摩根
[10:34] Morgan? 摩根
[10:36] – She was shot… – No. No. -她不幸中枪了 -不
[10:37] At the old seminary this morning. 就今早的事 在老神学院
[10:38] She’s alive. It’s okay. 她还活着 没事的
[10:39] But is she okay? 她还好吗
[10:41] She’s being treated at Chicago Med right now. 她正在芝加哥医院接受治疗
[10:42] We can give you a ride, okay? 你可以搭我们的车去
[10:45] Who did this? Who shot her? 谁开的枪 谁打的她
[10:46] We’re not–we’re not sure. 我们还不 还不清楚
[10:48] We’re gonna do everything in our power to find him. 我们会尽全力找到凶手的
[10:50] – I promise. – Okay. Okay. -我保证 -好 好
[10:51] Okay? We should go now. 来吧 快出发吧
[10:53] Come on. 来
[10:59] sorry. I just got your call. 抱歉 我刚看见你来电话
[11:00] Finally located the girl’s mother. 总算找到了女孩的母亲
[11:02] Shut the door. 关上门
[11:07] What’s up? 怎么了
[11:09] I just talked to Ballistics. 我刚刚和弹道检测的人谈过了
[11:11] The bullet that hit the little girl was a nine-millimeter. 击中小女孩的是一发九毫米子弹
[11:15] Thought the bangers were firing .45s. 帮派分子用的不是点四五吗
[11:19] They were. 是的
[11:24] You saying I shot that little girl? 你是说小女孩是我击中的
[11:39] The gun that fired the bullet on the right– 发射右面子弹的这把枪
[11:41] the one that hit the little girl– 就是击中小女孩的那颗子弹
[11:43] fired the one on the left too. 也就是左边这颗子弹的枪
[11:46] I’m sorry, but gun barrels don’t lie. 抱歉 但是枪管不会撒谎
[11:49] Thanks, Morty. 谢了 莫蒂
[11:52] Doesn’t make sense. 根本说不通
[11:55] I was under fire, and I took cover… 我被火力压制 就找了掩体
[11:57] And I fired one round, 然后我回击了一枪
[11:59] and I watched the offender drop. 我亲眼看着对方中枪倒地的
[12:02] And then I ran over to the woman who got shot 然后我径直跑向中枪的女人
[12:03] and radioed for help. 然后呼叫了支援
[12:04] Okay. 好吧
[12:05] I didn’t hear any kids. 我没听见有孩子的动静
[12:06] I didn’t see any kids. 我也没看见任何孩子
[12:07] I didn’t just shoot my gun off in the air. 我也没有随便朝四周乱开枪
[12:10] If that’s what happened, you got nothing to worry about. 如果是这样 那你不用担心
[12:16] Take some time off till the shooting team clears you. 回去歇一歇吧 等审查小组给你清白再说
[12:19] How long is that gonna take? 要审查多久
[12:21] I mean, it might take a minute or two. 可能要花点时间
[12:23] Things are tricky right now. 现在不太好搞
[12:25] Are you saying I need to worry? 你的意思是我应该担心是吗
[12:28] I’m saying things are tricky. 我只是说不太好搞
[12:33] Yeah, Sammy, that text message was clutch. 萨米 那条短信很急的样子
[12:35] What you got for us? 你查到什么了
[12:36] I might have something on that shoot-out this morning. 今早的枪击案我可能查到了点线索
[12:39] I just stitched up a young gang member. 我刚给一个年轻的帮派成员缝合了伤口
[12:41] Bullet wound to his lower abdomen, went right through. 下腹有一处枪伤 子弹直接穿了过去
[12:43] How’d you know it was a gunshot wound? 你怎么知道那是枪伤的
[12:44] Please. You know how many gunshots I’ve seen? 拜托 你知道我见过多少枪伤吗
[12:46] I make a living turning dead bangers into Boy Scouts 我的工作就是把死掉的混混变成童子军
[12:48] so their mothers can give them proper burials. 好让他们的母亲给他们举办葬礼
[12:50] All right, and about what time was this? 好吧 大约是什么时候的事
[12:52] About 10:00 or so. 大约十点左右
[12:53] He was waiting for me when I got here. 我来的时候他就等在这里了
[12:54] How’d he know to come to you, Sammy? 他怎么知道要来找你 萨米
[12:56] For them, my morgue’s a lot better than a hospital. 对他们来说 我的陈尸间比医院要好
[12:59] No paperwork, no police– 不需要填文书 也没有警察…
[13:01] not to their knowledge, anyway. 至少他们不知道会有
[13:02] You got a name for me, right? 你知道他的名字吧
[13:04] No. 不知道
[13:04] He wasn’t exactly in the mood to give out personal details. 他当时并不想公开自己的私人信息
[13:07] But I did get… A license plate. 但我有记下…他的车牌号
[13:10] – Okay. – I’ll go run it. -好的 -我会去查的
[13:14] – Thanks, Sammy. – See you. -谢了 萨米 -再见
[13:16] So you really like this guy? 你真的喜欢这个人吗
[13:18] You jealous? 你吃醋了
[13:19] Yeah, a little bit. 有一点
[13:22] I expect to see some more of these when you make the arrest. 我等着你逮捕嫌犯的时候能多给我点这个
[13:31] Okay, we’re going to Royal Towers, okay? 好了 我们去皇家高塔 知道了吗
[13:33] Apartment 2632. 2632号房间
[13:35] Offender’s black male, 嫌犯为黑人男性
[13:36] wiry, about 5’9″, early 20s. 身材较瘦 身高大约175 20岁出头
[13:38] He’s got a bullet hole in his abdomen. 下腹有一处枪伤
[13:39] Okay? So y’all take the perimeter. 知道了吗 你们从侧面包抄
[13:41] You cover the back, and we got the apartment. 你们去后面查看情况 我们去敲门
[13:42] Let’s roll. 行动
[13:47] Chicago PD. Open up! 芝加哥警署 开门
[13:50] Yeah? 怎么了
[13:52] You all alone? Is there anyone else in there with you? 你是自己吗 还有别人在里面吗
[13:54] No, I’m–I’m by myself. But why are you– 没 就我自己 你们干嘛…
[13:56] Okay, well, ma’am, we’re gonna have to step inside 好的女士 我们需要进屋
[13:57] and ask you a few questions. 问您几个问题
[13:58] It’s very important, okay? 这很重要 明白吗
[14:01] Thank you. Step back, please. 谢谢 麻烦退后
[14:07] Clear. 安全
[14:08] Clear. 安全
[14:10] All right, we’re clear in here, guys. 好了 屋里一切正常
[14:11] – Copy that. – See? -收到 -看到了吧
[14:13] No one else is here. 这里没别人
[14:14] Can you tell me what the hell is going on? 你们能不能告诉我到底怎么回事
[14:16] Because an offender wanted for murder 有一位凶杀案嫌犯
[14:17] was driving your car this morning. 今早开了你的车
[14:19] Car registered to this address. 那台车登记的就是这个地址
[14:21] Maybe you can explain. 也许你能解释一下原因
[14:22] I sure can. 当然
[14:23] My car was stolen last night. 我的车昨晚被人偷了
[14:25] I filed the police report literally two hours ago. 我两个小时前才报了警
[14:30] Case number’s right there. 案件编号就在这里
[14:31] Okay, we understand. Sorry about this. 好的我们明白了 抱歉打扰您
[14:33] You don’t know anything about what happened 你不知道今天早晨
[14:35] at the old seminary this morning? 那所老神学院发生了什么
[14:37] All I heard was, some people got shot 我只听说有人因为警察坏了事
[14:39] because the police screwed up. 而中了枪
[14:43] You’ll notice how they give these buildings prestigious names. 你看他们给这些建筑起的全是高大上的名字
[14:46] All right, Royal Towers, 是啊 皇家高塔
[14:47] Queen’s Gardens, Sunset Vista. 王后花园 日落风景
[14:50] Pay attention, dog. 多留心一下
[14:51] It’s hilarious. 多搞笑啊
[14:55] Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 你和我在想一样的东西吧
[14:58] Excuse me. 抱歉
[15:00] Excuse me. 抱歉
[15:01] Mind if we talk to you? 我们能和你谈谈吗
[15:03] About what? 谈什么
[15:05] There was an incident this morning 今天早上老神学院
[15:06] at the old seminary. 发生了点事情
[15:08] I don’t know nothing about that. 我什么都不知道
[15:09] All right, then you shouldn’t mind 好 那你应该不介意
[15:10] if we ask you a few questions. 我们问你几个问题吧
[15:11] I should, and I do. 我介意 很介意
[15:13] Stop walking. 请你站住
[15:19] Step away from the child. Get on your knees. 离那个孩子远一点 跪下
[15:21] Keep your hands where I can see them. 把手放在我能看见的地方
[15:23] I’m not getting on my knees for you or for nobody. 我是无论如何不会下跪的 无论是向谁
[15:26] Do not reach in your pocket. 不要把手伸进口袋
[15:27] It’s a phone. I want my son to record this. 手机而已 我想让我儿子把这事录下来
[15:33] Sir, do not reach in your pocket. 先生 不要把手伸进口袋
[15:35] Or what? You gonna shoot me? 不然呢 你会开枪打我
[15:37] Kill me in front of my son over a phone? 为了一部手机在我儿子面前杀死我
[15:40] I’m not gonna ask you again. 我不会再说第二遍
[15:42] Simple question. 很简单的问题
[15:44] – Did you get shot today? – What? -你今天有没有中枪 -什么
[15:46] Answer the question, yes or no. 回答问题 有还是没有
[15:47] Did you get shot today? 你今天有没有中枪
[15:48] – No, man. – All right. -没有 -好的
[15:49] Just lift up your shirt. 把你的衣服掀起来
[15:50] What the hell are you even– 你到底想干嘛…
[15:51] Lift up your shirt nice and slow, just a few inches. 慢慢地把你的衣服掀起来 就几厘米就行
[15:53] Come on, man. 快点
[15:59] I’m about to lift my shirt up for this officer. 我要为这位警官掀起我的衣服了
[16:04] I hope somebody’s got a phone to record this. 希望有人能用手机把它录下来
[16:17] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[16:19] We straight. You’re good to go. 没事了 你可以走了
[16:22] Sorry about the misunderstanding. 抱歉造成这样的误会
[16:24] All right? 没事了吧
[16:26] All right, little man? 没事了吧 小伙子
[16:28] Sorry about that. 我们很抱歉
[16:33] All right? 行了吧
[16:38] We got a PR nightmare on our hands. 我们现在的公关陷入了巨大危机
[16:40] Well, the optics weren’t good when the gangbanger 本来帮派混混是枪手就已经让我们很难看了
[16:43] was the shooter, let alone a white cop. 更别说是白人警察了
[16:45] Look, given the time constraints, 基于时间限制
[16:46] we did everything we could. 我们已经尽全力了
[16:48] Help us understand why you were engaged 麻烦你解释一下 你们为何
[16:50] in a dangerous operation so close to a day care center. 在一家日托中心附近参与了一场如此危险的行动
[16:52] An illegal day care center. We had no idea it was there. 一家非法日托中心 我们根本都不知道它在那里
[16:55] Well, you should have. 可你应该知道
[16:58] Your men need to understand the culture 你的下属应该了解他们管辖的
[16:59] of the neighborhoods they police. 街区的文化背景
[17:00] Places like that are common in urban areas. 在城里这样的地方很常见
[17:03] Detective Halstead was under attack. 霍斯特德警探当时被人攻击
[17:05] He drew down on a suspect. He fired one round. 他追到了嫌犯 他就开了一次枪
[17:08] The bullet went through the suspect, 子弹穿过了嫌犯身体
[17:09] then through a piece of wood, and then hit the little girl. 然后穿过了一块木头 击中了那个小女孩
[17:12] Well, I talked to ISP. 我跟病理室的人谈了
[17:13] They got one hit of DNA 他们发现了
[17:15] on the bullet that hit the little girl–hers. 击中女孩的子弹上只有一个人的DNA 她的
[17:17] Yeah, but it still could have hit the offender. 是的 但是子弹还是可能打中罪犯的
[17:19] Bullets don’t always collect DNA. 子弹上很难找到DNA
[17:20] But you already know that, which tells me– 你很清楚 这让我觉得
[17:22] Which tells you 应该让你觉得
[17:25] we’re taking this very seriously. 我对此非常严肃认真
[17:32] Kev, you know, before– 凯文 你知道
[17:33] that guy and his kid– I was just doing my job, right? 我只是在那个人和他的孩子面前做我该做的事
[17:36] I’m questioning a murder suspect. 我在审讯一个嫌疑犯
[17:38] He’s noncompliant, puts his hands in his pockets? 他就在那里双手插兜装逼吗
[17:40] – Come on. – I mean, he got noncompliant -拜托 -他不是装逼
[17:41] because you were a little belligerent, that’s all. 因为你有一点太激进了 仅此而已
[17:43] It’s okay. 没关系
[17:45] All right, well, you know what? 好吧 你知道吗
[17:46] Next time, I’m gonna offer him a blueberry scone. 我下次给他一个蓝莓甜筒
[17:49] Dog, I– 老兄 我
[17:52] Look, bottom line is, it’s not easy 至少让一个黑人
[17:54] for a black man to get on his knees for a white cop, 在一个白人警察面前下跪是很难的
[17:57] especially with his son right there, so– 尤其是他的儿子在那里
[17:58] What if he was the offender 那如果他就是犯人呢
[18:00] and I’m out there soft-pedaling, being all politically correct, 我还在那里平息事件 追求政治正确
[18:05] and I take two to the chest or you do? 然后被打两枪 还是你替我抗
[18:07] What then? 你觉得呢
[18:09] No, I’m not gonna let that happen. 我不会让这种事发生的
[18:12] In this situation, I think it’s better 这种情况下我觉得
[18:13] to ask for forgiveness than permission. 请求他宽恕总比征求他的许可要好
[18:23] Hey, man. 兄弟
[18:24] How’d the interview with the shooting team go? 审查那边的谈话怎么样
[18:27] I’m not sure. It was pretty short. 我不知道 很短
[18:30] They didn’t ask me too many questions. 他们没问我太多问题
[18:33] Okay. 好的
[18:34] Jay. 杰
[18:36] How you doing? 还好吗
[18:39] I’m just trying to stay positive. 我正在尽量保持积极
[18:41] I was at the hospital earlier, 我之前去了医院
[18:42] and my brother said there’s a good chance 我兄弟说那个小女孩
[18:44] – the little girl’s gonna be– – Oh, you didn’t hear? -有很大可能 -你没听说吗
[18:49] She died, Jay. 她死了 杰
[18:50] It’s all over the news. 大家都知道了
[18:57] Okay. 好吧
[19:01] I was just about to call you. 我刚想告诉你
[19:02] You said she was gonna make it. 你说她会挺过来的
[19:04] You said she was gonna– 你说她…
[19:05] Hey, I said she had a chance, okay? 我说了有可能 好吗
[19:08] She was in bad shape, lost too much blood. 她状况太差了 失血过多
[19:11] – I know. – There’s only so much we can do. -我知道 -我们已经尽力了
[19:12] I know. I’m sorry. I just… 我知道 抱歉 我只是
[19:28] Any luck with the gang unit? 反黑组有什么消息吗
[19:29] No. We looked through lots of photos, but… 没有 我们调查了很多照片 但是
[19:31] These bangers must be new to this clique. 这些黑帮一定是新入道的
[19:33] It’s been eight hours. We still got no lead on the shooter? 已经八个小时了 我们还是没有凶手的线索吗
[19:35] I got something. 我有一些发现
[19:36] I dumped the biker’s phone, found two texts to a burner 我翻了骑手的手机 看到了两条商量重大行动短信
[19:39] discussing a deal for some thumpers. 发给了一个一次性手机
[19:41] Recipient’s name is Lil GG. 收信人叫小哥
[19:43] May be one of our shooters. 也许是我们要找的凶手之一
[19:45] Track the burner? 追查一次性手机了吗
[19:46] Yeah, to a mini mart about three blocks from the crime scene. 是的 是在距离犯罪现场三个街区的小商店里
[19:48] Good. You two. 好的 你们去
[19:52] Excuse me. 打扰了
[19:55] Looking for someone who bought a phone here. 我们在找在这里买电话的人
[19:56] His nickname’s Lil GG. 外号叫小哥
[19:58] Don’t know anyone with that name. 不知道谁叫这个名字
[20:00] Well, he’s affiliated with one of the local gangs– 他和当地一个黑帮很熟悉
[20:01] Southside Hawks. 叫南部老鹰
[20:03] Guessing they buy a lot of burners. 我猜他们买了很多一次性手机
[20:05] Ring any bells? 想起谁了吗
[20:07] No, nothing? Come on, man, help me out. 没有吗 拜托帮帮我
[20:10] I told you, I don’t know them. 我告诉你了 我不认识他们
[20:13] All right. Well, I’m gonna need your video surveillance. 好吧 那我需要调用你的监控摄像了
[20:16] Not necessary. 没必要了
[20:17] I screwed up. We’re at the wrong store. 我弄错了 不是这家店
[20:19] Sorry for the inconvenience. 不好意思
[20:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:26] It’s really best if you get out of here, Jay. 你还是不要待在这里为好 杰
[20:28] I was told I could work desk duty. 他们说我可以坐坐班
[20:31] Sarge, caught a break at the mini mart. 警长 小商店里有突破
[20:33] The owner’s wife knows Lil GG. 小店主人的妻子知道小哥
[20:34] His real name’s Calvin Shaw. 他的真名叫凯文·肖
[20:36] Get an address and an arrest warrant. 找到地址然后拿到搜查令
[20:38] – It’s already done. – Good. -已经拿到了 -好的
[20:39] – All right, you two go with Ruzek and Upton. – Yep. -你们和鲁塞克 厄普顿一起去 -好的
[20:41] Let’s pay this Lil GG a visit. 我们去会会小哥
[20:44] We got you. 交给我们
[20:49] – Go home. – Yeah. -回家吧 -好的
[20:52] Hey, Sarge, 警长
[20:53] have you heard from Lindsay? 你有琳德赛的消息吗
[20:55] Nope. You? 没有 你呢
[20:58] I left her a message. 我给她留了言
[20:59] I didn’t hear back. 还没回我
[21:01] Probably on assignment. 可能在执行任务
[21:07] She’s not coming back, is she? 她不会再回来了 是吗
[21:10] Look, it was time for her to move on. 听着 她是时候继续向前了
[21:12] It just was. 就是如此
[21:14] You need to make peace with it. 你要接受这件事
[21:38] – Go. – Chicago PD! -上 -芝加哥警署
[21:40] Stairs! 注意楼梯
[21:46] Got a body! 发现一具尸体
[21:48] All right, crossing. 好的 我们来了
[21:56] – Clear. – Got two to the head. -安全 -头部中两枪
[21:58] What about the stomach? 腹部呢
[22:06] DOA is Calvin Shaw, AKA Lil GG. 死者是凯文·肖 也就是小哥
[22:09] Two bullet wounds to the head, none to the abdomen, 头部中两枪 但是腹部完好
[22:12] so he’s not the guy Halstead shot, unfortunately. 很遗憾 他不是霍斯特德击中的人
[22:15] It sounds like Lil GG’s partner got nervous. 看起来是小哥的团伙紧张了
[22:17] maybe blamed him for the CI leak. 也许因为线人泄露而责怪他
[22:19] – Maybe. – Follow up with Ballistics. -也许吧 -继续调查弹道
[22:20] I was going over the evidence from Lil GG’s place. 我搜查了小哥住处的所有证据
[22:22] There’s a text message between him 有一条他和犯罪现场
[22:24] and the guy who got shot at the scene– 被击中的人的短信
[22:25] James Pell, the guy who won’t talk to us. 也就是不愿和我们说话的詹姆斯·佩尔
[22:27] Well, now we know why. 现在我们知道原因了
[22:29] Get his ass down here right now. 把他给我带过来
[22:31] – Kev, you wanna come? – Yep. -凯文 你要去吗 -是的
[22:37] James Pell? 詹姆斯·佩尔
[22:42] We’ve been trying to talk to you. 我们一直想和你聊聊来着
[22:44] Like I told the other cops, I’m in pain from the shooting 我跟其他警察说了 我的枪伤还是很痛
[22:47] and focused on my recovery. 我最近专注于恢复之中
[22:49] You were treated and released in 15 minutes. 你接受了15分钟治疗就走了
[22:51] I believe the world’s record is ten. 我觉得世界纪录也就是十分钟
[22:54] How much pain could you be in? 你能有多疼
[22:56] I got nothing to say. 我没什么好说的
[23:01] Look we just wanna talk about your friend Lil GG. 看来我们要聊聊你的朋友小哥了
[23:06] I don’t know anybody by that name. 我不认识叫这个名字的人
[23:09] You were texting him this morning 你今天早上还发过短信给他
[23:10] right before that shoot-out at the seminary. 就在神学院发生枪击之前
[23:15] I want a lawyer. 我要找律师
[23:17] Now. 马上
[23:22] You deaf? 你聋了吗
[23:28] I said I want a damn lawyer. 我说我他妈的要找律师
[23:31] So go. 去吧
[23:33] Get out. 出去
[23:53] Alvin, this is Alderman Price. 埃尔文 这是普莱斯议员
[23:56] Oh, I know who he is. 我知道他是谁
[23:57] Yeah, nice to see you again, Detective Olinsky. 是的 很高兴再次见到你 奥林斯基警探
[23:59] Is James Pell in there? 詹姆斯·佩尔在里面吗
[24:01] I’m sorry. You are… 不好意思 你是…
[24:02] He’s the guy I was telling you about. 他就是我跟你说的人
[24:06] Yeah, he’s back there. 在 他在里面
[24:07] – Has he been arrested? – Nope. -他被批捕了吗 -没有
[24:09] Then I suggest you release him. 那我建议你放了他
[24:12] You know, I heard you were a politician. 我听说你是一个政客
[24:14] I didn’t realize you were a lawyer too. 但我不知道你还是律师
[24:17] You don’t have to go to law school to see that 不用去法学院就能看出
[24:19] the Chicago PD is once again harassing an innocent man. 芝加哥警局又一次骚扰无辜良民
[24:22] He’s free to go. 他可以走了
[24:23] Oh, thank you, Detective, uh… 谢谢你 警探
[24:25] Actually, it’s Sergeant. Voight. 其实 是警长 博伊特
[24:26] Voight. Ray Price. Nice to meet you. 博伊特 雷·普莱斯 幸会
[24:29] Now, I understand that your unit is under pressure 我知道你们小组因为
[24:32] for the unfortunate incident that happened at the seminary. 神学院发生的不幸事件压力很大
[24:36] – And I sympathize with that. – Mm. -我深表同情 -嗯
[24:38] But do not harass 但请不要骚扰
[24:41] the hardworking men and women of my ward. 我选区内辛勤工作的人
[24:44] That is a hell of a speech, Ray. 还真是能说会道啊 雷
[24:46] It’s too bad the cameras weren’t rolling. 真遗憾这里没有摄像机
[24:48] Oh, they will be soon enough. 很快摄像机就会来了
[24:51] Trust me on that. 相信我
[24:54] Al, why don’t you show these gentlemen back? 埃尔 你送这几位先生出去吧
[25:00] Thanks for your help, Sergeant. 谢谢帮忙 警长
[25:01] Yeah. 好
[25:03] This guy. 这个人
[25:04] Hey, you guys talk to Halstead lately? 你们最近联系过霍斯特德吗
[25:07] A few hours ago. What’s up? 几小时之前 怎么了
[25:08] Well, as the kids say, he is blowing up the Internet, 照孩子们说的是 他在网上火了
[25:11] and not in a good way. 不是以正面形象
[25:13] “Child killer is racist too.” “杀童者还是一个种族主义者”
[25:15] Racist? What? 种族主义 什么
[25:16] Here’s another: “Racist cop punched 这里还有 “种族主义警察
[25:18] African American Cop for no reason.” 无缘无故殴打非裔美国警察”
[25:21] No, no, no, no, no, that guy was harassing Lindsay. 不不不 那个人是在骚扰琳德赛
[25:23] He sent her a bunch of perverted texts. 他给她发了一堆下流短信
[25:25] That didn’t take long. 这也太快了
[25:26] “The ACLU and NAACP are now demanding “现在美国民权联盟和全国有色人种协进会
[25:29] that Chicago PD fire Halstead.” 要求芝加哥警局解雇霍斯特德
[25:32] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[26:11] Now, that’s how you smoke brisket. 牛肉就应该这样熏制
[26:14] Thanks for coming down, Hank. 谢谢你过来 汉克
[26:16] – That’s good. – Yeah. -很好 -是的
[26:17] Has a little of that Cajun kick to it. 有点卡津人的感觉啊
[26:22] I didn’t mean to be 我今天不是故意
[26:23] so confrontational today. 跟你起冲突
[26:26] But the truth is, you and me, 但事实上 你和我
[26:28] we’re on the same team. 我们是一个同一战线的
[26:29] Yeah, how do you figure that? 是吗 怎么说
[26:32] Well, we both love this city, 我们都很热爱这座城市
[26:34] and we both would do anything to protect its citizens. 我们也愿意不顾一切地保护这里的市民
[26:38] Unless, of course, you’re a cop 当然了 除非你是一个警察
[26:40] and you accidentally shoot a kid. 你意外开枪打中了一个孩子
[26:43] You know all those headlines today, 你知道今天的各种头条吗
[26:45] accusations of racism? 种族主义的罪名
[26:48] See, I’m guessing that’s you. 我猜是你干的
[26:51] Sure is. 当然是
[26:55] You know, Halstead– 你知道 霍斯特德
[26:57] you know, he seems like a good cop. 他看上去像是个好警察
[26:58] Good guy too. 也是个好人
[26:59] Hell, I had five people 管他呢 今天一整天
[27:00] digging in his ass all day. 我找了五个人挖他的底
[27:02] The only negative thing they could find was 他们唯一能发现的黑料就是
[27:03] a fistfight he had with some degenerate black cop. 他跟某个腐败的黑警打过架
[27:07] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[27:09] This is made right here, five miles away. 这个是在这里做的 五英里之外
[27:12] Black owned, black financed. 黑人出资 黑人所有
[27:13] Bourbon is damn good too. 波旁威士忌也特别棒
[27:14] 100% corn. That’s why it’s so sweet. 百分之百玉米酿造 所以才会这么甜
[27:18] So we come down here to drink bourbon? 所以我们过来是为了喝波旁吗
[27:21] No. 不是
[27:23] We came here to solve the problem– 我们过来是为了解决问题
[27:24] – you and me. – Okay. -你我之间的问题 -好吧
[27:28] Somebody has to pay for that little girl. 必须有人为那个小姑娘付出代价
[27:31] And all the other little boys and girls 还有其他的小男孩小姑娘
[27:33] and the police shootings and the ass whuppings. 以及各种警察乱开枪
[27:36] More than ever, this city needs someone to blame, 这个城市比以前更需要找人背黑锅
[27:38] and that person is a young, good-looking white cop 而那个人就是一个年轻帅气的白人警察
[27:42] named Jay Halstead. 叫杰·霍斯特德
[27:45] And you want me to help? 你想让我帮忙吗
[27:47] No. 不
[27:49] I want you to get the hell out of the way. 我想让你不要碍事
[27:58] That really is good. 确实好喝
[28:02] Thanks for the drink. 谢谢你的酒
[28:23] Easy. Just relax. 放轻松 别紧张
[28:25] Man, what the hell are you– 哥们 你在干什…
[28:26] Just relax. I’m here as a friend. 别紧张 我是以朋友的身份来的
[28:28] – I got enough friends. – Yeah. -我朋友够多了 -是的
[28:30] Well, none that can get you out from under a murder rap. 但没人可以洗脱你的谋杀罪
[28:34] A murder rap? 谋杀罪
[28:35] You were lookout in a gun deal 我们怀疑你卷入了
[28:36] where two innocent people were killed. 两名无辜平民被杀的枪战案件
[28:38] That’s felony murder, my man. 这可是谋杀重罪 朋友
[28:41] As a friend, 作为你的朋友
[28:43] I can convince the state’s attorney 我可以说服州检察官
[28:44] to charge you with a lesser crime. 以较轻的罪名起诉你
[28:47] You don’t have enough 你们没有足够的证据
[28:48] to charge me with jaywalking. 起诉我在现场
[28:49] Well, not yet. 还没有
[28:51] But we will. 但我们会找到的
[28:54] Look, you help me, I’ll return the favor. 如果你帮我 我也会帮你
[28:59] If you don’t, 如果你不肯
[29:01] I’ll convince the state’s attorney 我会说服州检察官
[29:03] you’re the mastermind, mm. 你是主谋
[29:06] Yeah, you’re the one responsible for the murder 对 你应该为那女士和小姑娘
[29:07] of that woman and the little girl. 之死负责
[29:16] What do you need? 你想要什么
[29:19] All right, one more time, just for fun. 好 再来一次 纯属娱乐
[29:22] The two dead bikers are Anthony Jonas and Mike Scola, 死的两个骑手是安东尼·乔纳斯和麦克·斯考拉
[29:24] my younger brother, and we’re from Gary. 我的弟弟 我们来自噶里
[29:26] We deal meth and guns. 我们买卖冰毒和枪支
[29:27] You and I met in Branchville. 你和我在布兰奇维尔相识
[29:29] You were in for armed robbery. 你是因为持械抢劫进去过
[29:30] I was doing time for aggravated assault. 我是因为故意伤害
[29:31] And we’re here… 我们来这…
[29:32] To get compensated for what happened the other day. 是为了拿前几天所发生的事的补偿
[29:33] – All right. – This is gonna be fun. -好的 -一定很有趣
[29:37] Listen, Marcus. 听着 马克思
[29:39] I lost $40,000 worth of guns, 我没了价值4万美元的枪
[29:41] a friend named Tony Jonas, and my little brother Mike. 一个叫托尼·乔纳斯的朋友 和我的小弟麦克
[29:44] That shoot-out really cost us. 那场枪战真的让我们损失惨重
[29:45] Sorry, bro, but I don’t know anything about no guns. 抱歉 兄弟 但是枪的事我一点也不知道
[29:48] Really? 真的吗
[29:49] ‘Cause my brother said he was dealing 因为我兄弟说他是直接和你
[29:51] directly with you and a friend named Lil GG. 还有一个叫小哥的朋友交易的
[29:55] You must got me confused with someone else. 你一定是我和别人弄混了
[29:59] If you’re gonna lie, Marcus, 如果你要撒谎 马克思
[30:00] why did you even take the meeting? 你为什么还要和我们见面
[30:01] ‘Cause I wanna do some new business. 因为我想做点新生意
[30:03] I need heaters. 我需要手枪
[30:05] So why don’t we leave the past in the past 所以我们忘掉过去的不愉快
[30:07] and we just talk about the present? 聊聊现在吧
[30:09] ‘Cause my man Pell said you ready to deal. 因为我兄弟佩尔说你做好做生意的准备了
[30:11] Not yet. 还没有
[30:12] We still got business to do. 我们还有正事要做
[30:14] I rapped with one of your boys yesterday. 我昨天和你的一个兄弟聊了聊
[30:17] A dude named Harold. 一个叫哈洛德的兄弟
[30:18] Said you got a lot of guns to sell me. 说你有很多枪要卖给我
[30:22] – You know Harold? – I know I’m here to talk– -你知道哈洛德吗 -我知道我来这是来谈…
[30:24] Do you know Harold, yes or no, bro? 你知不知道哈洛德 知道还是不知道 兄弟
[30:27] My little brother was killed 我的小弟被杀
[30:29] because you got a leak in your crew. 就是因为你们之中有人泄密
[30:30] You’re gonna question whether I’m legit, 你想试探我是不是不是条子
[30:32] make up some dude named Harold? 就随便编了个叫哈洛德的人来试探我吗
[30:34] Try to play me, catch me alive? 想要耍我 抓我个现行
[30:36] What you looking at, cuz? 你在看什么 傻佬
[30:37] Who the hell you talking to, fam? 你他妈和谁说话呢 二货
[30:39] Talking business. Why don’t you– 我们正在聊正事 你…
[30:41] Wasn’t nobody talking to your white ass, 没人和你这个白鬼说话
[30:42] – so you can shut up. – My white ass? -所以你闭上你的嘴吧 -白鬼
[30:43] – I’m talking to this clown– – Man, who you calling a clown? -我在和这个小丑说话 -兄弟 你说谁是小丑
[30:50] Are you serious? Why I gotta go? 你们认真的吗 为什么是我走
[30:52] I ain’t even do– 我什么都没…
[30:52] Okay, I’m outside. I’m outside. 好了 我走了 我走了
[30:55] I’ll see you there! 你给老子在外面等着
[30:56] – Right here. – You’re good. Calm down. -现在 -好了 冷静
[30:58] – You good? You good? – Yeah. -你没事了吧 没事了吧 -没事了
[31:00] I just don’t like when people interfere with business, 我只是不喜欢有人打扰我们谈生意
[31:02] you know what I mean? 你懂我的意思吧
[31:03] It’s all good. It’s okay, man. 没事的 没事的 兄弟
[31:05] I understand. 我懂
[31:06] So how we gonna do this? 那我们怎么做呢
[31:08] Easy way or the other way? 是用容易的方法还是相反的方法
[31:10] Hey, look. 听着
[31:11] I’m sorry about your brother and the other dude, 关于你弟弟和另一个兄弟的事我很遗憾
[31:14] but I don’t know anything about no guns and no money. 但是枪和钱的事我一点都不知道
[31:18] The best thing I can do is just offer $1,000. 我能做到的最大限度就是给你们一千美元
[31:21] For two lives 两条命
[31:22] and 40 grand worth of merchandise? 和四万的货
[31:26] Hey, look. 听着
[31:28] It was crazy for me too. 对于我来说也很疯狂
[31:30] I almost lost my life. 我几乎丢了命
[31:32] Cops rolled up. Bullets started flying. 条子来了 到处都是子弹
[31:36] The whole thing was just a mess. 场面一团混乱
[31:51] I appreciate your honesty, Marcus. 谢谢你的诚实 马克思
[31:52] $1,000 it is. 就一千好了
[32:05] Great job, bro. 干得漂亮 兄弟
[32:07] Thanks, the wire good? 谢了 窃听情况还好吧
[32:08] Perfect. 非常好
[32:11] – It’s been a while. – Yeah. -好久不见 -是啊
[32:12] – Thanks for helping out. – Sure thing. -谢谢帮忙 -应该的
[32:14] You know, maybe I should stick around 也许我应该继续
[32:15] and help you bust this punk too. 帮你们抓这个混蛋
[32:16] I’m on loan. Might as well get your money’s worth. 我是借调的 应该好好利用利用 物有所值
[32:18] Sounds great. 好主意
[32:19] Hailey Upton. 海莉·厄普顿
[32:21] Hey, nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you. 幸会 久仰大名啊
[32:22] Sorry about that, man. 刚刚很抱歉 兄弟
[32:24] No, it’s okay. I get it. 不用 没事的 我明白
[32:25] No, no, no, he was reaching for his gun. 不不不 他那会都掏枪了
[32:26] – No, it was the right move. – All right, listen up. -你做的是对的 -好了 听着
[32:29] First we get a warrant. Then we grab Marcus. 首先我们去申请逮捕令 然后我们去抓马克思
[32:31] Let’s go. 走吧
[32:34] Good job. 干得漂亮
[33:10] – Come on. – Come on, get up. -我去 -好了 起来
[33:12] – You don’t wanna do that. – Let’s go. -你不想那么做的 -走
[33:13] Come on, you ain’t got nothing 拜托 你们除了查我房
[33:14] better to do than running in my crib? 就无事可做了吗
[33:15] – Come on. – Hey, hey, hey. -我去 -别动 别动 别动
[33:18] You’re under arrest, man. Shut your ass up. 你被捕了 哥们 闭上你的嘴
[33:20] Damn, bro. 该死 兄弟
[33:22] Hey, how you doing, Marcus? 过得如何啊 马克思
[33:24] Bro. 兄弟
[33:25] Don’t look at me like that. 不要那样看着我
[33:26] What’s this? 这是什么
[33:27] Oh, my goodness. 天啊
[33:29] Where’d you get that, playing polo? 你在哪弄成这样的 玩马球吗
[33:30] – Lawyer. – Lawyer? -我要律师 -律师
[33:32] – Stand him up. – I need my lawyer. -把他弄起来 -我要律师
[33:34] Truth is, you’re lucky. 说实话 你很幸运
[33:38] ‘Cause if you didn’t have that bullet wound, 因为如果你没有那个枪伤的话
[33:40] I was gonna shoot you myself. 我会亲自给你一枪
[33:46] Through and through. Lower left side of the abdomen. 贯穿伤 在左腹部下面点
[33:48] Just like Halstead said. 就像霍斯特德所说
[33:51] So he’s right. 所以他是对的
[33:53] About shooting Marcus Kelly, anyway. 关于射中马克思·凯利的事
[33:56] Doesn’t make it good police work. 但这也没让警察脸上有光
[33:59] There were five children in the day care center, 15 feet– 日托中心有5个孩子 15英尺…
[34:01] Are we really still talking about 我们真的要讨论那个
[34:03] that illegal day care center, sir? 非法的日托中心吗 先生
[34:05] A little girl is dead. 一个小女孩死了
[34:08] 15 .45-caliber rounds were fired in Halstead’s direction. 15发点45口径的子弹射向霍斯特德
[34:12] A woman–a woman standing 一个女的 一个离他
[34:14] 20 feet away from him was killed. 20英尺的女的被杀了
[34:17] If you’re teaching a class at the academy 如果你在警察学院教学生
[34:19] on how to handle this situation, you’d say, 如何应对这种情况 你会说
[34:21] “Do it the way Halstead did it.” “按霍斯特德的做法做”
[34:25] There’s a lot of pressure on this one, Hank– 这个案子我承受了很大的压力 汉克
[34:27] from up high. 来自高层的压力
[34:29] Yeah, I’m sort of getting that feeling. 我明白那种感受
[34:33] I imagine you already heard we arrested Marcus Kelly. 你想你已经知道我们逮捕了马克思·凯利
[34:36] Yeah, got him on tape talking about the gun deal. 我们有他谈论那笔枪支交易的录音
[34:39] Found the murder weapon too. 还找到了凶器
[34:41] Yeah, I read about that. 我知道了
[34:42] You read about it? 你知道了
[34:47] Yeah, I felt sure he would have called you directly. 对啊 我就知道他肯定会直接告诉你的
[34:51] Excuse me? 你说什么
[34:59] Yeah, found this on his phone. 在他的手机上发现的
[35:02] Doesn’t surprise me. 我一点都不惊讶
[35:04] I’ve known him for years. 我认识他很多年了
[35:05] His gang donates to my campaign. 他的帮派出资资助我的竞选
[35:08] But, uh, you already know that, huh? 不过你已经知道了吧
[35:11] You already talked to Marcus about me, 你已经跟马克思聊过我
[35:13] – our relationship. – Yes, I did. -聊过我们的关系了 -没错
[35:15] Truth is, I don’t have a choice. 说实话 我别无选择
[35:20] Rich white folks aren’t pouring cash into this war. 有钱的白人不会往这场战争中投钱
[35:24] So I need to do what I need to do 所以我需要做需要之事
[35:25] to save the people around here who want to be saved. 来救这里那些想得到拯救的人
[35:28] It’s just a part of doing business. 都只是生意的一部分
[35:32] The Southside Hawks donated $200 grand to this place. 南部老鹰帮为这里捐赠了20万
[35:35] – Really? Wow. – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[35:37] It’s a place where, as we speak, 我们说话这会儿
[35:39] kids are playing basketball, learning how to read, 有孩子在这里打篮球 读书
[35:42] using the computers. 学使用电脑
[35:44] Without the big, bad, evil gang, 没有邪恶的帮派
[35:47] this doesn’t get built. 这里不会建起来
[35:49] I get it. 我懂
[35:52] I really do. I get it. 真的 我懂
[35:55] But I’ll tell you what. 但说实话
[35:55] Most people won’t. 大部分人不懂
[35:58] I mean, a picture like this– 这样的照片
[36:00] this kind of thing gets out, I mean, arm in arm 这种东西泄露出去 你跟一个杀人犯
[36:03] with a murderer, child killer? 跟一个杀孩子的人这么亲密
[36:06] I mean, it’s the kind of thing people don’t forget. 这种事大家永远不会忘
[36:09] Make it real hard for you to do business, 这会让你很难做生意
[36:12] to help the people of your ward. 很难帮你选区的人
[36:17] What’s your proposal? 你想怎么做
[36:19] Just back off Halstead. 放过霍斯特德
[36:23] I can do that, 没问题
[36:25] if you back off Pell. 如果你放过佩尔
[36:28] Pell, the lookout? 放哨的佩尔
[36:31] He’s more than that. 他不止如此
[36:33] He’s the brains of the whole crew. 他是整个团伙的大脑人物
[36:37] He doesn’t deal drugs, shoot people. 他不贩毒 不开枪杀人
[36:40] He focuses on making money. 他的重点是赚钱
[36:41] So I need him out there on the street 所以我需要他出来
[36:43] making sure that the cash flow continues. 确保资金顺利周转
[36:48] And Marcus? 马克思呢
[36:52] Bury his ass. 随你处置
[37:07] Alderman. 合作愉快
[37:10] Hank. 合作愉快
[37:16] Morgan Williams’ senseless death 摩根·威廉姆斯的枉死
[37:18] has caused this city great distress 让全城人民陷入
[37:20] and pain. 无比的悲痛
[37:23] And as a result, we’ve gone to great lengths 结果 我们去努力
[37:27] to find someone to blame, 找人负责
[37:29] someone to hate. 找人憎恨
[37:31] And no one has wanted to hate Detective Halstead 此前没人比我更憎恨
[37:35] more than me. 霍斯特德警探
[37:37] But the more I learned 但我对
[37:40] about what actually transpired that morning, 那天早上发生的事越了解
[37:43] the more I’m convinced Detective Halstead 越是确信霍斯特德警探
[37:44] did nothing wrong. 没做错什么
[37:45] In fact, his actions 事实上 他的行为
[37:48] saved several lives– 救了好几个人
[37:51] several black lives. 好几个黑人
[37:53] – Excuse me. – We really want to… -借过 -我们真的…
[37:54] Nice try. 休想
[37:56] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[37:59] I’ll see you around, Hank. 回见 汉克
[38:07] Sorry, I got here as fast as I could. 抱歉 我尽快过来了
[38:09] It’s over? 结束了吗
[38:11] Yeah, just ended. 对 刚结束了
[38:13] How’d it go? 情况如何
[38:15] It was good. Really good, actually. 不错 其实很不错
[38:18] Price was very gracious. 价格很公道
[38:22] I’m not really sure what prompted all this, but– 我也不知道到底怎么变成这样了 但是
[38:24] Hey, take yes for an answer. 就当我答应了
[38:30] If there’s anything you need, please let me know. 如果你有任何需要 尽管找我
[38:34] I’ll be okay eventually. 我会没事的
[38:35] I think I just gotta make sense of all of it. 我就只需要弄明白这一切
[38:39] Yeah. It’s tough. 是很艰难
[38:40] Trust me. 相信我
[38:43] Have you… 你…
[38:46] Yeah. 对
[38:48] Different circumstances, but… 虽然情况不同 不过
[38:54] Talk to Morgan’s mother yet? 跟摩根的妈妈谈过了吗
[38:58] No. I don’t think I’m ready. 没有 我觉得我没准备好
[39:01] Oh, man. You’re never gonna be ready. 你永远不会准备好
[39:04] You just have to do it. 去做就行了
[39:10] Detective Halstead is not the man to blame… 责任不在霍斯特德警探…
[39:13] Sounds like good news. 听上去是好消息
[39:15] – Not the man to hate. – Yeah, yeah. -我们不该恨他 -是啊
[39:18] Makes you think, though. 不过让人深思
[39:20] I mean, Halstead’s just doing his job, 霍斯特德只是在尽职做自己的工作
[39:21] he almost gets killed, for God sakes, 天啊 他差点被杀死了
[39:24] and they try their best to throw him under the bus. 可他们却想尽办法让他身败名裂
[39:27] It’s a tough time to be a cop. 当警察真难
[39:29] In Chicago, anyway. 至少在芝加哥是如此
[39:30] Yeah, I’ll drink to that. 对 为此我要喝一杯
[39:32] Wait, no. 等一下
[39:34] I say we drink to something else instead. 我们还是为别的喝这杯吧
[39:37] I agree. To Halstead. 同意 敬霍斯特德
[39:38] To Halstead. 敬霍斯特德
[39:45] Kim, you want another beer? 金 你还想喝一瓶吗
[39:47] No, I’m good. 不喝了
[39:48] Maybe later, we could, uh– 晚点我们…
[39:49] No. 不
[39:51] It’s just not a good idea. 真的不是个好主意
[39:53] Well, I never said it was a good idea. 我从没说过是
[39:56] I met someone. 我认识了个人
[40:00] That’s great. 好事
[40:05] You–you sure you don’t want another beer? 你真的不要再来一瓶了吗
[40:07] I’m good. 不了
[40:08] All right. Have a good night. 好 晚安
[40:13] The last time we had dinner, you said you weren’t too happy 上次我们吃饭时 你说很高兴
[40:15] over at the state’s attorney’s office. 在州检察官办公室工作
[40:18] Those long-tail investigations get a little boring. 那种长期调查有点无聊
[40:21] Well, if you’re looking for a little more excitement, 如果你想找点刺激
[40:24] you’re welcome back in the unit full-time. 随时欢迎你回来
[40:34] Might have to juggle a few things, 虽然可能需要处理点事
[40:35] but that sounds great. 不过听上去是个好主意
[40:56] I found Morgan’s necklace. 我找到了摩根的项链
[41:04] I wanted you to have it. 我想给你
[41:17] I’m very sorry. 真的对不起
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme