时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Come in. | 进来 |
[00:26] | Have a seat, Detective. | 请坐 警探 |
[00:34] | The mom ID’d Pettigrew. | 孩子的妈妈认出了佩蒂格鲁 |
[00:36] | He’s got Derek Robbins. | 他抓了德瑞克·罗宾斯 |
[00:38] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[00:39] | Should we wait for Voight? | 我们要等博伊特吗 |
[00:41] | There’s a kid out there. | 有个孩子下落不明 |
[00:44] | Whoa, whoa, Erin. Your gun. Erin! | 等等 艾琳 你的枪 艾琳 |
[00:50] | What’s going on, Detective? | 怎么了 警探 |
[00:52] | Where is he, you sick son of a bitch? | 他在哪里 你个混蛋 |
[00:53] | – Who? – Derek Robbins. Where is he? | -谁 -德瑞克·罗宾斯 |
[00:56] | I’m sorry, I don’t know who that is. | 抱歉 我不知道那是谁 |
[00:58] | – Where is he? – I told you I would never hurt a child. | -他在哪里 -我说了我绝不会伤害小孩子 |
[01:02] | Erin! | 艾琳 |
[01:04] | You have three seconds to tell me where Derek Robbins is. | 给你三秒 告诉我德瑞克·罗宾斯在哪里 |
[01:10] | Erin, don’t do this. | 艾琳 住手 |
[01:11] | Haley, get out! | 海莉 出去 |
[01:16] | Give me a reason. | 给我一个理由 |
[01:19] | Detective Lindsay. | 琳德赛警探 |
[01:23] | You admit to shoving your fully loaded service weapon | 你承认将你自己上膛的枪 |
[01:26] | down the victim’s throat? | 塞到被害人喉咙里吗 |
[01:27] | A repeat violent sexual offender | 那是一名专门向儿童下手的 |
[01:30] | who targets tender-age children. | 暴力性侵惯犯 |
[01:33] | He knew the location of a boy that he raped | 他知道那名被他强奸的男孩在哪里 |
[01:36] | who we believed to be clinging to life. | 我们认为那个男孩的生命很危险 |
[01:39] | That boy is the one and only victim here. | 只有那个男孩才能算得上是受害人 |
[01:42] | I have spent my entire adult career | 我整个职业生涯都受训 |
[01:45] | training to sit across from liars and scum | 坐在骗子和渣滓对面 |
[01:49] | and get the truth out of them, | 从他们嘴里套出真相 |
[01:50] | and I do not regret what I did here. | 我对我做的事并不后悔 |
[01:53] | What you did is official misconduct. | 你做的事是渎职 |
[01:56] | You’re looking at aggravated assault. | 你这是严重的恐吓行为 |
[01:58] | I came here without an FOP rep. | 我没有和警察共济会代表一起来 |
[02:00] | I’ve answered all of your questions honestly. | 我如实回答了你们所有的问题 |
[02:02] | I know you’ll look for inconsistencies | 我知道你们在找我和厄普顿警探 |
[02:04] | when you interview Detective Upton. | 供述中不一样的地方 |
[02:05] | You will not find any. | 你们找不到的 |
[02:07] | Until the board has made its determination, | 在董事会作出决定之前 |
[02:11] | you’re stripped. | 你被停职了 |
[02:13] | You can take that badge off your chest. | 你可以把警徽从胸膛上拿下来了 |
[02:34] | – Mom? – Where are you? | -妈妈 -你在哪里 |
[02:36] | Um, I’m downtown. Why? | 我在警察局 怎么了 |
[02:38] | I–I need you. I need you to come here. | 我需要你 我需要你赶紧过来 |
[02:40] | I need you right now. I need you. | 我现在需要你 我需要你 |
[02:42] | This is really not a good time for me. | 我现在不方便过去 |
[02:45] | He’s–he’s dead! | 他…他死了 |
[02:47] | I just got home and–and he– I need you! Right now! | 我刚到家 他…我需要你 马上 |
[02:57] | – Bunny. – Hank. | -邦妮 -汉克 |
[02:59] | – Where is he? – Where’s Erin? | -他在哪里 -艾琳 |
[03:00] | She’s not coming, Bunny. | 她来不了 邦尼 |
[03:01] | I want to see my daughter! | 我要见我女儿 |
[03:02] | Where’s Erin? I want to see her! | 艾琳在哪里 我要见我女儿 |
[03:03] | He’s been shot. | 他中枪了 |
[03:05] | Jeez, it’s Johnny. | 天啊 是强尼 |
[03:07] | He’s alive. Roll an ambo. | 他还活着 叫救护车 |
[03:08] | – Hank, I did not do this! – Get her back. | -汉克 不是我做的 -拦住她 |
[03:11] | – I just came home, and he was already shot! – Sit! Sit! | -我回到家 他已经中枪了 -坐下 坐下 |
[03:18] | 5021 George, emergency, got a male, white. | G5021 紧急情况 一名白人男性 |
[03:20] | Gunshot wound to the chest. Roll an ambo to our location. | 胸口中枪 派救护车来 |
[03:22] | – Is that Johnny Martelli? – Yeah. Just keep her back out. | -那是强尼·马特利吗 -是的 别让她靠近 |
[03:25] | Halstead, where’s that ambo? | 霍斯特德 救护车呢 |
[03:34] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:36] | That was Dr. Choi. | 崔医生的电话 |
[03:37] | Guy’s alive, barely. Going into surgery now. | 他还活着 奄奄一息 正准备手术 |
[03:40] | Yeah. His name is Johnny Martelli. | 他叫强尼·马特利 |
[03:42] | – You know him? – Voight knows him from the Social Club. | -你认识他吗 -博伊特在联谊会上认识的 |
[03:46] | We’re looking for a 9 millimeter. | 是一把九毫米口径的枪 |
[03:48] | All right. Let’s find that gun. | 好吧 去找枪吧 |
[03:55] | Jeez, man. You going out of your mind? | 天啊 你疯了吗 |
[03:57] | First you and Lindsay break up. Now this? | 先是你和琳德赛分手 然后又来这一出 |
[03:59] | I wouldn’t want to be here. | 换我可不想来 |
[04:00] | I didn’t know we had a choice. | 我们应该别无选择吧 |
[04:02] | Let’s get all the evidence we can. | 收集所有的证据吧 |
[04:03] | We don’t know what happened here. | 我们还不知道怎么回事 |
[04:04] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好 -好的 |
[04:32] | Tech! | 技术人员 |
[05:12] | You came home to find Johnny Martelli | 你回到家发现强尼·马特利 |
[05:13] | dying in your bed, and you don’t call 911? | 躺在你床上快死了 你也不报警 |
[05:15] | – You call your daughter? – She’s the police. | -你打给你的女儿 -她就是警察 |
[05:17] | She’s not an ambulance. | 她不是救护车 |
[05:18] | Meantime, he’s bleeding out. | 同时 他在失血濒临死亡 |
[05:21] | Why don’t you tell us who Johnny is to you. | 不如告诉我们强尼和你是什么关系吧 |
[05:22] | Is he your new boyfriend? | 他是你的新男友吗 |
[05:23] | Johnny–we go way back. Grade school. | 强尼和我很早以前就认识了 小学同学 |
[05:26] | I mean, nothing happened– you know. | 当时什么都没发生 |
[05:28] | But then something happened, and– | 但是后来还是发生了些什么 |
[05:30] | anyway, there’s–he’s not who people say he is. | 不管怎么说 他不是别人口中的那样 |
[05:33] | A three-time convicted felon | 三进宫重犯 |
[05:35] | charged with multiple armed robberies? | 被控多次持械抢劫 |
[05:37] | Well, he never brought that around me. | 他从来没和我说过这些事 |
[05:39] | He was fun. | 他很有意思 |
[05:42] | I thought he was the one. | 我以为就是他了 |
[05:43] | The one what? | 什么就是他 |
[05:47] | I mean, you haven’t asked how he’s doing. | 你还没问过他情况怎么样 |
[05:50] | Well…how’s he doing? | 他情况怎么样 |
[05:53] | He’s been shot in the chest! | 他胸口中枪 |
[05:58] | What I want to know is how does this fit | 我想知道这和你们 |
[05:59] | into the scam that you’re running on Erin? | 对艾琳设置的骗局有什么关系 |
[06:02] | – What scam? – You tell me. | -什么骗局 -你告诉我啊 |
[06:04] | You came around last week. She’s worried. | 你上周出现 她很担心 |
[06:06] | She’s talking about you saying you’re leaving town. | 她说你要离开 |
[06:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:10] | Hank, can we speak alone? | 汉克 我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[06:19] | There is no scam. | 没有什么骗局 |
[06:21] | He still has feelings for my daughter, I think, | 我觉得他还是喜欢我女儿 |
[06:23] | and that’s why he’s taking it out on– | 所以他才这么激动 |
[06:25] | he’s taking it out on me. | 他都怪在我头上 |
[06:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:28] | Bunny, look at me. | 邦妮 看着我 |
[06:36] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗 |
[06:38] | Shoot Johnny? | 朝强尼开枪 |
[06:40] | No. No. Never in a million years. | 不 不 绝对不可能 |
[06:44] | We found this in your apartment behind the stove. | 我们在你公寓炉子后面找到了这个 |
[06:48] | That’s his gun. I didn’t know it was there. | 那是他的枪 我不知道在那里 |
[06:51] | I told him I hate guns. I detest them. | 我告诉他我讨厌枪 我恨枪 |
[06:53] | Bunny, I’ve known Johnny as long as you. | 邦尼 我和强尼认识的时间和你一样久 |
[06:58] | I mean, I figure you got the inside track | 你们俩现在搞在一起 |
[07:00] | with you two shacking up. | 你肯定知道些内幕 |
[07:03] | So, why don’t you tell me right now: what was he into, hmm? | 所以你不如告诉我 他准备做什么 |
[07:08] | Who would’ve gone looking for him at your place and done this? | 谁会到你家找他 对他做这种事 |
[07:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:12] | He was good to me, Hank. | 他对我很好 汉克 |
[07:14] | I would tell you if I knew. | 我要是知道就告诉你了 |
[07:17] | Okay. Let’s get real specific about this morning. | 那就好好说说今天早上的事 |
[07:23] | Where were you? Who saw you there? | 你在哪 有谁见过你 |
[07:25] | Why are you wasting your time | 你为什么要浪费时间 |
[07:27] | when you could be out there finding who shot Johnny? | 你应该去查谁朝强尼开枪的 |
[07:29] | He’s out there. You need to find him. | 他还逍遥法外 你得找到他 |
[07:36] | Hold your roll, Detective. | 请留步 警探 |
[07:40] | – You know about this? – Yeah. | -你也知道了 -是的 |
[07:43] | Your mother’s world record streak of bad luck | 你妈妈全世界闻名的臭运气 |
[07:45] | and crap timing is still going strong. | 和不适时宜一点都没变 |
[07:48] | But you don’t want to go up there. | 但你还是别上去了 |
[07:50] | I just want to help, okay? | 我只是想帮帮忙 |
[07:52] | I’m not looking to cover for Bunny. | 我没打算给邦尼开脱 |
[07:53] | Okay, not only shouldn’t you go up there, you can’t. | 你不仅不该上去 你还不能上去 |
[07:56] | Per Chief Lugo, you can’t palm in. | 卢戈队长说的 你不能插手 |
[07:59] | If you want to disobey, it’s me chaperoning, | 如果你抗命 那我就得陪着 |
[08:00] | and frankly I don’t need the cardio. | 坦白说 我真不需要运动 |
[08:03] | Erin, go home. Get your head straight. | 艾琳 回家吧 冷静冷静 |
[08:06] | It’s my mother. | 那是我母亲 |
[08:13] | Mom, what happened? | 妈 怎么回事 |
[08:14] | They think I shot Johnny is what happened. | 他们觉得是我对强尼开枪 就这么回事 |
[08:16] | All right, Bunny, you’re free to go. | 好了 邦妮 你可以走了 |
[08:17] | Stay close. Keep your phone on, please. | 别走远 请你别关机 |
[08:19] | – Where were you? – Don’t make him say it twice. | -你去哪儿了 -别让他说第二遍 |
[08:22] | Jay, why don’t you walk her down, | 杰 你送她下去吧 |
[08:24] | then stop by Med, | 顺便去趟医院 |
[08:24] | see if you can get a statement out of Martelli. | 看看能不能拿到马特利的口供 |
[08:31] | You’re letting her go? | 你要放她走吗 |
[08:32] | No weapon. Alibi checks out. | 没有武器 不在场证明没问题 |
[08:34] | GSR came back negative. | 皮肤电反应结果不符 |
[08:35] | That doesn’t mean she’s not involved. | 那也不能说明这事跟她无关 |
[08:37] | Do you want me to lock your mom up? | 你想让我把你妈妈关着吗 |
[08:39] | I don’t want her to get away with anything anymore. | 我不想让她再次逃脱制裁 |
[08:42] | Erin, you can’t be here. | 艾琳 你不能在这待着 |
[08:44] | Till the board rules, the bosses are looking at all of us. | 董事会裁定之前 老大们都会盯着我们 |
[08:48] | Just go home. Be smart. | 回家吧 聪明点 |
[08:56] | It’s surgery. They’re pulling bullets out of the guy. | 在做手术 他们在取那人身上的子弹 |
[08:58] | It takes a minute. | 不会那么快 |
[09:00] | I know. It’s just, um, | 我知道 只是 |
[09:02] | there’s a lot riding on this for Erin. | 这事对艾琳影响很大 |
[09:06] | Is she freaking out? | 她吓坏了吧 |
[09:09] | I don’t know. We didn’t speak, really. | 我不知道 我们其实没有说话 |
[09:10] | I mean, we couldn’t. It’s so messed up. | 没能说上话 情况一塌糊涂 |
[09:13] | Jay, sorry, gunshot victim didn’t make it. | 杰 对不起 中枪的被害人没活下来 |
[09:17] | Lost too much blood before we could stabilize him. | 失血过多 我们没来得及让他稳定 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna notify his sister unless you’d rather do it. | 我要去通知他妹妹 或者你去 |
[09:24] | It’s a homicide now, so I need the time he was pronounced. | 现在是凶杀案了 所以我需要他的死亡时间 |
[09:27] | I’ll get the records. | 我去拿病例 |
[09:28] | – Thanks, Choi. – Yeah, man. | -谢谢 崔 -没事 |
[09:34] | I want you to give me the key to Mom’s safety deposit box. | 我想让你把妈妈的保险箱钥匙给我 |
[09:37] | I’m gonna ask Erin to marry me. | 我要向艾琳求婚 |
[09:40] | She’s all I think about, | 我现在满脑子都是她 |
[09:41] | and she has been there for me every step of the way. | 而且每次我有事她都陪着我 |
[09:43] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[09:45] | You two aren’t even together. Are you? | 你们都没在一起了 对吗 |
[09:48] | No, we’re not. But she’s in real trouble right now, | 是的 没在一起 但她现在麻烦缠身 |
[09:50] | and I want to be there for her. | 我想陪着她 |
[09:52] | I blew it once, but I’m ready. | 之前是我搞砸了 但我现在准备好了 |
[09:54] | Jay, this girl does not want to be saved. | 杰 这姑娘不想欠别人的 |
[09:56] | Okay, what you should be doing is putting some distance there. | 你现在应该做的是保持距离 |
[09:59] | Two white male teens, both found unconscious. | 两名白人青少年 都被发现不省人事 |
[10:01] | Girl who called said it was oxy. | 报警的女孩说是奥施康定 |
[10:03] | We administered Narcan, pulled one out, | 我们用纳洛酮救回一个 |
[10:05] | but her friend’s nonresponsive. | 但她朋友没反应 |
[10:06] | – Bridgeport? – Yeah. St. Joe’s Prep. | -布里奇波特吗 -是的 圣乔预科班 |
[10:10] | Two Bridgeport ODs yesterday, same deal. | 昨天布里奇波特两个吸毒过量 情况一样 |
[10:12] | Kids thought they were taking 10 milligrams. | 孩子们以为他们嗑的是十毫克 |
[10:13] | Turned out to be 80. | 结果是八十 |
[10:14] | Well, there’s more coming. | 还有人会入院 |
[10:15] | Last count was these two plus nine. | 最新数量是那两名之外还有九名 |
[10:19] | Go do your thing. | 你去忙吧 |
[10:22] | Go. | 去吧 |
[10:28] | Johnny Martelli. 52 years old, healthy, | 强尼·马特利 52岁 身体健康 |
[10:31] | until this morning. | 今早之前 |
[10:33] | These bruises on his body– how recent? | 他身上的擦伤 多久了 |
[10:35] | Fresh. 24 hours or less. | 新伤 不超过24小时 |
[10:37] | So, crime of passion. | 所以是冲动犯罪 |
[10:39] | Bad argument, Johnny says the wrong thing, | 争吵激烈 强尼说了不该说的话 |
[10:41] | bang, bang. | 砰 砰 |
[10:43] | Yeah, I hate to disagree, | 我不想反驳 |
[10:45] | but look at the powder stippling. | 但你看这些小点 |
[10:47] | Muzzle burns around the wounds. Shot close-range. | 枪口烧伤了伤口周围 近距离开枪 |
[10:49] | Direction of projectile indicates shooting downwards. | 射击方向表明是从下往上射击的 |
[10:52] | And under the body, we found passive stains | 而且我们发现尸体下面没有流动的血迹 |
[10:54] | where gravity pooled the blood. | 血液只在重力作用下流出 |
[10:55] | He was laying down, probably asleep when he was shot. | 他是躺着的 中枪时可能睡着了 |
[10:58] | This was premeditated. | 这是有预谋的 |
[11:00] | So, we’ll rule out passion. | 所以 要排除冲动杀人 |
[11:03] | What’s our motive? | 动机是什么 |
[11:07] | So, the bad news is | 坏消息是 |
[11:09] | the slugs that we recovered out of Johnny Martelli | 我们从强尼·马特利体内取出的弹头 |
[11:12] | don’t match any guns in our database. | 跟数据库的所有枪支都不匹配 |
[11:13] | They also don’t match the gun | 跟我们从现场找到的枪 |
[11:15] | that we recovered from the scene, | 也不匹配 |
[11:16] | which we also believe to be Martelli’s. | 我们认为那支枪也属于马特利 |
[11:18] | However, and more interestingly, | 但是 更有意思的是 |
[11:19] | the SIG we believe to be Martelli’s | 我们认为属于马特利的信号枪 |
[11:21] | did hit for another case, | 跟另一个案子有关 |
[11:23] | and that case involved this truck. | 那个案子涉及这辆货车 |
[11:25] | It was robbed on Racine, Back of the Yards. | 它在后院拉辛大街被劫 |
[11:27] | 40,000 pills of codeine. Two offenders wearing masks. | 四万粒可待因 两名戴面具的罪犯 |
[11:31] | The SIG was fired three times | 司机不肯下车 |
[11:32] | when the driver wouldn’t get out of the truck. | 他们就开了三枪 |
[11:34] | I just came from Med, | 我刚从医院回来 |
[11:36] | and kids are ODing and dropping all over Bridgeport, | 布里奇波特到处都是吸毒过量不省人事的孩子 |
[11:38] | so whoever’s selling them these pills, | 所以不管卖药给他们的人是谁 |
[11:40] | they got the dosage of what they’re selling wrong, | 他们把剂量搞错了 |
[11:41] | and this robbery happened about a mile from their school. | 而且这个劫案离学校只有一英里 |
[11:43] | Martelli’s flooded his own neighborhood. | 马特利在祸害他自己的邻里 |
[11:45] | So, how does that get him killed? | 这怎么会害他被杀 |
[11:47] | Well, the driver said two gunmen, right? | 司机说有两个持枪的人 对吗 |
[11:49] | Where’s the other guy? | 另一个人呢 |
[11:51] | Work Martelli’s associates. Dump their phones. | 去查马特利的同伙 翻查他们的电话 |
[11:53] | Who was near the robbery? Where are they now? | 劫案发生时谁在附近 他们现在在哪里 |
[11:55] | And I want to know | 而且我想知道 |
[11:56] | how this robbery connects to our homicide. | 这个劫案是怎么跟我们的凶案扯上关系的 |
[11:58] | Hey, boss, what about Bunny Fletcher? | 老大 那邦妮·弗莱切呢 |
[11:59] | – Yeah. Get her back here. – We can do that. | -对 带她回来 -我们去 |
[12:04] | Hey, Sarge has friends in Bridgeport, right? | 警长在布里奇波特有朋友 对吗 |
[12:06] | Is this personal for him? | 这对他来说是私事吗 |
[12:09] | That’s the charitable description. | 这是很委婉的说法 |
[12:12] | Gang. Upton, you got a second? | 是黑帮 厄普顿 你有时间吗 |
[12:14] | – I was just gonna– – Sure you do. Come on. | -我刚准备… -当然有 过来 |
[12:24] | You’re next at the Review Board. | 接下来是你去审查委员会 |
[12:26] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[12:27] | It was just you and Lindsay in that room. | 当时那间屋里只有你和琳德赛 |
[12:29] | Just your recollection and hers. | 只有你和她的记忆 |
[12:31] | – And the offender. – He doesn’t matter anymore. | -还有罪犯 -他已经不重要了 |
[12:34] | They’re gonna drive a wedge between you and Lindsay. | 他们会离间你和琳德赛 |
[12:37] | I’ve been to the Review Board before. | 我以前去过审查委员会 |
[12:39] | Not when it’s you and a friend of mine. | 但那时候你没有和我朋友一起 |
[12:41] | Not with Intelligence. | 你也不在情报组 |
[12:43] | Some people in that tower have a real bug up their ass for Hank Voight, | 那里有些高层看不惯汉克·博伊特 |
[12:46] | and they see Lindsay as his girl. | 而且他们觉得琳德赛是他的人 |
[12:49] | You’re the unknown quantity. | 你是那个未知变量 |
[12:52] | I’m taking my FOP lawyer. We’ve prepped. | 我会带上警察兄弟会的律师 我们准备过 |
[12:55] | Nothing’s gonna bounce on this unit or Lindsay. | 没什么话会危及这个小组和琳德赛 |
[12:57] | I’m not that kind of cop. | 我不是那种警察 |
[13:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:02] | Then I came up here for nothing. | 那我白上来一趟了 |
[13:09] | Hey, Hank! | 汉克 |
[13:12] | I’m glad I caught you. | 还好逮到你了 |
[13:13] | Chief. | 局长 |
[13:16] | Can’t divulge the details of Lindsay’s hearing, | 我不能透露琳德赛听证会的细节 |
[13:18] | but she put us all in a bind. | 但她让我们很难做 |
[13:22] | Bottom line is I need a scalp. | 至少我得给个交代 |
[13:24] | So, why the dog and pony show? | 那为什么要演这么大一出戏 |
[13:26] | You gonna boot her, go ahead and do it. | 你要是想踢走她 随意 |
[13:28] | This came from headquarters: | 这是总部的意思 |
[13:31] | Lindsay goes or I shut Intelligence down. | 让琳德赛走 或者让我解散情报组 |
[13:35] | – You’re asking my permission? – I’m asking you to think. | -你在征求我的许可吗 -我让你想想 |
[13:38] | What’s more important: Lindsay’s future or your unit? | 什么更重要 琳德赛的未来还是你的小组 |
[13:42] | It’s your call. | 由你决定 |
[14:13] | All right, back off, Ricky. That’s enough. | 好了 让开 里基 够了 |
[14:22] | Ted, Carmine, you think I want to be here? | 泰德 卡迈恩 你们以为我想来吗 |
[14:26] | Come on. Don’t lie to me. | 行了 别骗我了 |
[14:27] | I wouldn’t. We had nothing to do | 我不会骗你 我们真的 |
[14:30] | with what happened to Johnny. | 跟强尼的事没有关系 |
[14:31] | He was part of our crew, but it wasn’t us. | 他是我们的成员 但那不是我们做的 |
[14:34] | And the robbery? | 抢劫呢 |
[14:37] | The load of painkillers? | 那车止痛药 |
[14:40] | Look, I got his gun. It puts him at the robbery of that truck. | 我找到他的枪了 那让他跟那起抢劫联系起来了 |
[14:45] | Did you give the okay? | 你们同意的吗 |
[14:50] | Martelli came to us, let us know what was going down, | 马特利来找我们告诉我们他要做的事 |
[14:53] | and we…didn’t stand in his way. | 我们没有说不行 |
[14:58] | And then somehow the plan went bad. | 可是不知道为何出错了 |
[14:59] | Well, first, these morons brought guns. | 首先那些笨蛋带了枪 |
[15:02] | And absolutely not did we give the go-ahead | 我们绝对没有同意他们 |
[15:05] | to sell this crap in the neighborhood. | 把那些东西卖给我们街区的人 |
[15:07] | They didn’t even know what they were selling. | 他们根本不知道自己在卖什么 |
[15:10] | I understand that your grandson’s in the hospital. | 我知道 你孙子现在在医院里 |
[15:13] | Medically induced coma. Just turned 16. | 医学昏迷 他刚满16岁 |
[15:18] | And the guy you were tuning up? Who’s that? | 你们拷打的人是谁 |
[15:20] | Martelli’s partner? | 马特利的同伙吗 |
[15:21] | Him? Yeah. Vincent Pollack. | 他吗 对 文森特·波拉克 |
[15:24] | Northside punk. Lucky you walked in. | 北边的人渣 你来了是他走运 |
[15:28] | No. You are, ’cause I got to bring him back to the district. | 不 是你们走运 我要带他回警署 |
[15:32] | Now, I’ll do everything I can to keep your names out of this, | 我会尽全力不把你们牵扯进来 |
[15:34] | but a lot of people are watching this case. | 但很多人在盯着这个案子 |
[15:36] | You better do more than try. | 你最好不止尽力那么简单 |
[15:38] | What you owe us for Justin-you still got to pay. | 贾斯汀的事你还欠我们的 |
[16:11] | – Feels like we’re on the run. – Yeah, well, Hank said | -感觉我们像在逃命 -汉克说 |
[16:13] | to stay close, but my apartment’s a crime scene. | 不能走远 但我的公寓是犯罪现场 |
[16:16] | They went through my panties. | 他们连我的内裤都检查了 |
[16:18] | Where were you before? | 之前你去哪里了 |
[16:20] | I’m on administrative leave. | 我现在停职了 |
[16:22] | I was working a rough case, and I went after a guy. | 我查一个棘手的案子时在查一个人 |
[16:24] | I hurt him. Bad. | 我严重伤害了他 |
[16:27] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:34] | What happened between you and Johnny Martelli? | 你和强尼·马特利之间是怎么回事 |
[16:38] | I’m not a cop. I may never be one again. | 我不是警察 有可能再也做不成警察了 |
[16:40] | Then why are you here? | 那你来做什么 |
[16:42] | Because Intelligence will find out | 因为情报组肯定会查出 |
[16:44] | how you wound up standing over your boyfriend. | 你是怎么搞到发现你男朋友的尸体的 |
[16:47] | So, now it’s time to get ahead of this. | 所以我们最好先下手为强 |
[16:50] | Okay, what if I were to tell you | 好吧 如果我告诉你 |
[16:51] | that this is bigger than you think? | 这件事其实很复杂呢 |
[16:56] | Tell me how, and I will try to help. | 告诉我 我会想办法帮你 |
[17:00] | You’re not a cop? | 你不是警察 |
[17:03] | But you talk like a cop. | 但你说话跟警察一样 |
[17:04] | And you’re interrogating me like a cop. | 你还像警察一样审问我 |
[17:06] | I want to know the truth for once, okay? I deserve that. | 你就告诉我一次真相吧 你欠我的 |
[17:10] | Oh, okay. This is about your father, isn’t it? | 行了 还是因为你父亲 是吗 |
[17:13] | You think I didn’t want to find him? | 你以为我不想找他吗 |
[17:17] | I don’t know what you want, Mom. | 我不知道你想要什么 妈 |
[17:19] | I never have. | 我从来都不知道 |
[17:21] | You know what? | 算了 |
[17:23] | I’ll take my chances with the actual police. | 我还是等真警察来找我吧 |
[17:34] | – I want a doctor. – You’ll get one, Vince, | -我要医生 -会给你找的 文森特 |
[17:36] | the second you tell us how Johnny Martelli | 只要你告诉我们强尼·马特利 |
[17:38] | wound up getting killed. | 为什么被杀 |
[17:40] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[17:46] | Eighteen overdoses. Two kids ID’d you | 18人吸毒过量 两个孩子认出 |
[17:48] | as the guy who sold them these pills. | 是你卖给他们那些药 |
[17:49] | Cell tower history puts you at the scene of the truck robbery. | 手机信号定位显示你出现在了卡车抢劫现场 |
[17:51] | You’re cooked, buddy. Come on. | 你玩完了 坦白吧 |
[17:52] | You got all that on me, but you can’t place me | 虽然这个我跑不了 但你无法把我 |
[17:55] | anywhere near Martelli’s murder. | 和马特利的谋杀扯上关系 |
[17:56] | All right, so, then, how did Martelli get killed? | 好吧 那马特利为什么被杀 |
[17:58] | Fifty years on Earth as a guy no one likes didn’t help. | 他活了半辈子 没一个人喜欢他 |
[18:01] | Plus he was dealing, too. But you know that. | 而且他也贩毒 不过这你们知道 |
[18:05] | Yeah, we’ll come back to that. Bunny Fletcher– | 这个以后再说 邦妮·弗莱彻 |
[18:06] | where does she fit in? | 她跟这件事什么关系 |
[18:07] | We can’t find her. | 我们找不到她 |
[18:08] | – Bunny? – Vince, one of two things is gonna happen: | -邦妮 -文森特 下面两件事你任选一 |
[18:11] | you’re either gonna stop acting stupid, | 不要再装傻了 |
[18:13] | or you’re gonna lose a lot more blood. | 或者你要流更多血 |
[18:17] | Bunny Fletcher-it’s her place | 邦妮·弗莱彻 我们就是 |
[18:18] | where we found your friend bleeding out. | 在她的公寓里发现你朋友失血致死 |
[18:20] | Come on, buddy. | 快说吧 |
[18:22] | A, I got no idea who killed Martelli. | 第一 我不知道谁杀了马特利 |
[18:25] | Maybe Carmine went to see him, and Martelli talked back. | 可能是卡迈恩去找他 马特利回嘴了 |
[18:29] | As for Bunny, she was sitting on the pills. | 至于邦妮 那些药在她手里 |
[18:33] | Wait, wait, are you saying this is all her? | 慢着 你是说整件事都是她干的吗 |
[18:35] | What? No. Johnny was dealing. | 什么 不 是强尼在贩毒 |
[18:39] | I don’t know how much he sold, but a lot. | 我不知道他卖了多少 但很多 |
[18:42] | Bunny’s a bottom-feeder. | 邦妮趁机谋利 |
[18:45] | Johnny stashed what he didn’t sell at her bar. | 强尼把没卖掉的药藏在她的酒吧里 |
[18:47] | She was due to get her end. Five grand. | 最后她能拿到五千块好处 |
[18:49] | Am I good to see a doctor now, or what? | 现在我可以看医生了吗 |
[19:06] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[19:08] | Bunny! | 邦妮 |
[19:21] | I thought we tracked her phone. I thought she was here. | 我还以为我们追踪了她的手机 所以她在这里 |
[19:23] | Pollack said the stuff was here. | 波拉克说货在这里 |
[19:25] | – You think she ran? – Yeah. She ditched her phone | -她跑了吗 -对 她把手机丢了 |
[19:27] | and she took the drugs. | 然后拿着药跑了 |
[19:28] | Maybe. In the meantime, let’s toss this place. | 有可能 不过我们先找找这里有没有 |
[19:34] | You go see Bunny? | 你见邦妮了吗 |
[19:36] | It’s okay. You couldn’t help yourself. | 没事 我知道你控制不住自己 |
[19:40] | She’s still my mother. | 她怎么说都是我妈 |
[19:41] | Yeah, and you’re still the police. | 但你仍然是警察 |
[19:43] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[19:44] | – Did she move those drugs? – What drugs? | -她把那批药转移了吗 -什么药 |
[19:48] | Fork in the road here, Erin. | 你自己选 艾琳 |
[19:49] | Either you’re with me or you’re with Bunny. | 你要么跟我 要么跟邦妮 |
[19:51] | Hank, she said, | 汉克 她说 |
[19:53] | “There’s something bigger going on here.” | “事情其实很复杂” |
[19:54] | She wouldn’t say what. That is all. | 她不肯说是什么 就这样 |
[20:00] | Her boyfriend stole 40,000 painkillers. | 她男朋友偷了四万片止痛药 |
[20:03] | They’re missing, and I think she’s got them. | 现在药不见了 我觉得是在邦妮手里 |
[20:08] | – Okay. – No. You have got to stay here. | -行 -不 你必须留在这里 |
[20:10] | You can’t keep me out of this. | 你不能让我放手不管 |
[20:11] | Erin, believe me when I tell you I am doing this for you. | 艾琳 相信我 我这是为你好 |
[20:15] | We’ve got to be smart now. | 现在我们得放聪明点 |
[20:17] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[20:21] | All right, come on. Bunny’s associates. | 好 来写写跟邦妮相关的人 |
[20:24] | Anyone she might run her mouth to. | 任何她有可能去找的人 |
[20:27] | You got to work fast. She’s in a lot of trouble. | 你得快点 她现在麻烦大了 |
[20:43] | Glad to hear you’re in Chicago. | 很高兴你来芝加哥 |
[20:46] | I’m not in Chicago. | 我不在芝加哥 |
[20:48] | Been too long. | 好久不见 |
[20:50] | You realize you’re selling damaged goods. | 你知道你这是在卖残次品吧 |
[20:52] | Please. You were begging me last year. | 行了 去年你还求着我 |
[20:54] | Now you’re getting exactly what you want | 现在你得偿所愿 |
[20:56] | plus a major takedown for the local office. | 还拿到一次大型抓捕行动 |
[20:59] | Okay. I get a solid hire. What do you get? | 好 我得偿所愿 那你得到什么 |
[21:03] | A result. You in? | 一个结果 成交吗 |
[21:11] | This is Bunny Fletcher’s known associates, | 这是邦妮·弗莱彻的已知相关人 |
[21:13] | at least the ones that don’t pop in our system. | 至少是没出现在我们系统里的 |
[21:15] | Happy hunting. | 抓人愉快 |
[21:30] | – Al? – She bite? | -老埃 -她上钩了吗 |
[21:33] | – Put it in play, anyway. – So, what? You save the unit? | -总之是放出饵了 -那怎么办 你救我们组吗 |
[21:37] | I’ll tell you what: if Bunny Fletcher doesn’t turn up, | 跟你说 如果找不到邦妮·弗莱彻 |
[21:39] | we’re gonna need a whole new plan. | 那我们就得想新计划了 |
[21:44] | Detective Upton is aware | 厄普顿警探知道 |
[21:45] | if she doesn’t answer your questions, she can be fired. | 如果不回答你们的问题 她会被解雇 |
[21:49] | She’s here today to cooperate. | 她是来此合作的 |
[21:50] | We’d like the record to reflect that. | 我们想让记录体现出这一点 |
[21:52] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[21:55] | Haley Upton, made Detective meritoriously | 海莉·厄普顿 破格升为警探 |
[21:58] | following actions of some heroism | 原因是在一次 |
[22:00] | on an undercover assignment whose details are opaque, | 审查委员会都不明细节的卧底行动中 |
[22:03] | even to this board. | 表现英勇 |
[22:04] | She’s an exemplary police officer. | 她是一名模范警官 |
[22:06] | Not finished. | 还没完 |
[22:08] | Not a month into your time in Intelligence | 从你进入情报机关到今天你坐在我们面前 |
[22:10] | before you wind up here. | 还不到一个月的时间 |
[22:15] | I don’t see how those facts are related. | 我不知道这些之间有什么联系 |
[22:17] | Relax. This won’t take long. | 放松 很快就结束了 |
[22:23] | – 40,000 pills? – Yeah, that’s what was stolen. | -四万粒 -是的 这是被窃的总和 |
[22:26] | And we don’t know how many got sold, | 我们不知道有多少已经被卖了 |
[22:27] | so these are not gonna be the last kids to OD. | 所以肯定还会有其他孩子吸毒过量 |
[22:31] | At least you guys get overtime. | 至少你们还可以努力追查 |
[22:35] | Mom’s ring. She always said it’s not a race, | 妈妈的戒指 她总是说这不是一场比赛 |
[22:38] | but whoever meets the right girl first gets the ring. | 但是这个戒指属于先遇到对的姑娘的人 |
[22:43] | Sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[22:47] | You tell Dad? | 你跟爸爸说了吗 |
[22:48] | Why do I have to tell Dad? It’s Mom’s ring. It’s not his. | 为什么要告诉爸爸 这是妈妈的戒指 |
[22:51] | What’s up, doc? | 你好 医生 |
[22:52] | Hey, Kev. | 你好 凯文 |
[22:58] | How’d it go with the Review Board? | 审查委员会那边顺利吗 |
[23:01] | Not good. | 不太顺利 |
[23:03] | – They grill you? – No. The opposite. | -他们拷问你了吗 -没有 正好相反 |
[23:06] | Like they already made up their mind that Lindsay was at fault. | 好像他们已经认定琳德赛是违规的了 |
[23:09] | – They offer you a deal? – Mm-mm. Just released me. | -他们提条件了吗 -没有 只是放了我 |
[23:13] | No disciplinary action forthcoming, | 接下来也没有纪律处分 |
[23:15] | and they cancelled the interviews for the rest of the unit. | 并且他们取消了局里剩下所有的审查 |
[23:17] | Something else is going on. | 他们另有阴谋 |
[23:19] | They’re jerking us around. | 他们在耍我们 |
[23:22] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[23:24] | I’m lost. | 我不懂了 |
[23:26] | We all are. Every last one of us. | 我们每一个人都不明白 |
[23:28] | It’s why we got to stick together. | 所以我们必须团结一致 |
[23:31] | Detective. | 警探 |
[23:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:47] | FBI! Don’t move! | 联邦调查局 不许动 |
[23:49] | Okay! What? What? | 好的 怎么了 |
[23:51] | FBI. Hands on the wheel, Bunny. | 联邦调查局 手放在方向盘上 邦妮 |
[23:56] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[23:58] | You’re our millionth customer. | 你是我们的重要客户 |
[24:09] | Listen, my daughter’s a cop. | 听着 我女儿是警察 |
[24:11] | I think this is a misunderstanding. | 我觉得这是一场误会 |
[24:15] | I sincerely doubt that. | 我对此非常怀疑 |
[24:17] | Get her out of here. | 把她带走 |
[24:28] | Erin Lindsay. I’m FBI Special Agent Jennifer Spencer. | 艾琳·琳德赛 我是联调局特工詹尼弗·斯宾塞 |
[24:32] | We’re overdue for a chat. | 我们早应该谈谈了 |
[24:35] | It’s just me. I come in peace. | 只有我 我是单独来的 |
[24:38] | The FBI usually does. | 联邦调查局的人都这样 |
[24:40] | Maybe we should talk inside. | 也许我们应该进屋说 |
[24:44] | Do I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[24:55] | Some history at CPD. | 在芝加哥警署干过 |
[24:57] | Time away for substance abuse, | 有药物滥用史 |
[24:59] | plus a DEA task force gig that lasted all of two weeks. | 加上在缉毒局特别小组待过两周 |
[25:05] | Now this interview gets away from you. | 对你的审查结束了 |
[25:07] | That’s still being investigated. | 我还在接受调查 |
[25:09] | You’ve been on our radar for a while. | 我们已经注意你一段时间了 |
[25:11] | So, what? You’re looking into the Chicago Police? | 所以呢 你们在调查芝加哥警察吗 |
[25:15] | I’m not here about CPD. | 我不是因芝加哥警署而来 |
[25:20] | Every bullet point on your résumé makes you an ideal undercover. | 你的简历证明你是个理想的卧底 |
[25:24] | I’m with the New York Counterterrorism Division. | 我和纽约反恐司合作 |
[25:27] | I’m here with a job offer. | 来这里为你提供一份工作 |
[25:29] | The FBI wants me? | 联邦调查局要我 |
[25:31] | We tried to poach you before, but your sergeant shut me down. | 我们以前想招募你 但是被你的警长阻止了 |
[25:35] | He tells me your situation changed. | 他告诉我你的情况有变化 |
[25:37] | It’s a mild assessment. | 这是一个粗略的调查 |
[25:39] | You’d report to me. We take down major cases | 你向我汇报 我们不受任何司法限制 |
[25:41] | with zero jurisdictional boundaries. | 主要办理大案 |
[25:43] | Big game hunting. | 办一场惊天大案 |
[25:44] | In New York. | 在纽约 |
[25:51] | I’d have to think about that. | 我要考虑一下 |
[25:54] | This is the call people wait their whole life to get. | 这是很多人一辈子梦寐以求的机会 |
[25:56] | I can’t right now. My mother– | 我现在不行 我的母亲 |
[25:58] | I know all about your mother. | 我知道你母亲的一切 |
[26:02] | Then you know she’s in the wind. | 那你就知道她跑了 |
[26:05] | She’s in FBI custody. | 她被联邦调查局拘留了 |
[26:09] | CPD’s gonna use your mom to bounce you even harder. | 芝加哥警署会利用你母亲进一步逼迫你 |
[26:13] | This is a two-fer. Take the gig, save your mom. | 这是一箭双雕 加入联调局 救你妈 |
[26:17] | It’s that simple. | 这很简单 |
[26:43] | You have ten minutes. | 你有十分钟时间 |
[26:47] | They’re charging me with a felony: drug conspiracy. | 他们正在以合谋贩毒的罪名起诉我 |
[26:50] | The FBI, Erin! | 是联邦调查局 艾琳 |
[26:51] | Because they found you in a truck full of drugs. | 因为他们发现你开着一辆满是毒品的车 |
[26:54] | I–I had to move them. I messed up. | 我必须要转移它们 我搞砸了 |
[26:57] | – Messed up? – I tried to tell you. | -搞砸了 -我想告诉你的 |
[26:59] | You did– | 你… |
[27:01] | You didn’t tell me. | 你没有告诉我 |
[27:04] | And you didn’t tell me that Martelli beats you. | 你没有告诉我马特利打了你 |
[27:09] | Would you believe me? Would it have changed anything? | 你会相信我吗 这会有什么区别吗 |
[27:15] | Listen to me: you feared for your life. | 听我说 你担心你的性命 |
[27:20] | He forced you to hide his narcotics for him. | 他强迫你帮他藏匿毒品 |
[27:23] | Right? | 对吗 |
[27:25] | Right. | 是的 |
[27:26] | Mom, if we are gonna make a deal here, | 妈妈 如果我们想脱身 |
[27:29] | I need every bit of leverage available, | 我必须把握好每一个机会 |
[27:31] | which means you have to tell me the truth, for once. | 也就是说你这次必须要说实话 哪怕这一次 |
[27:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:37] | Johnny knew that the drugs were on the truck, | 强尼知道毒品在卡车上 |
[27:40] | and he said I had to hide them, | 他说我必须去把它们藏起来 |
[27:42] | how nobody would come looking for them in the bar. | 因为不会有人来酒吧查的 |
[27:44] | So, he forced you. He used you. | 所以他强迫你 利用你 |
[27:47] | You didn’t plan this? | 你没有参与策划对吧 |
[27:50] | They did say I would make five grand, but– | 他们倒是说我可以赚五千块钱 但是 |
[27:53] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[27:55] | But then the kids got sick, and Johnny was killed, | 但是然后孩子们病了 强尼被杀了 |
[27:58] | and I think that’s why– because they blamed him. | 我想这就是原因 因为他们怪他 |
[28:01] | – Who did? – His partners. | -谁怪他 -他的同伙 |
[28:03] | Vincent something and Ian McAuliff. | 一个叫文森特的和伊恩·麦考立夫 |
[28:06] | Night of the robbery, Ian was the getaway driver. | 抢劫那天晚上伊恩就是逃跑时开车的 |
[28:08] | Maybe he’s the one that killed Martelli. | 可能他就是杀死马特利的人 |
[28:11] | There were three men who robbed that truck? | 有三个人抢劫了那辆卡车吗 |
[28:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:14] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[28:16] | I didn’t tell Hank. I don’t trust him. | 我没有告诉汉克 我不相信他 |
[28:18] | Would you testify against them? | 你会指证他们吗 |
[28:20] | Yes. Yes. Just tell me what to do; I’ll do it. | 会的 我会按照你说的做的 |
[28:27] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么沦落到这个地步的 |
[28:32] | I’m gonna try to fix this, Mom. | 我会尽力救你的 妈妈 |
[28:37] | You’re not gonna– | 接下来 |
[28:39] | you’re not gonna see me for a while. | 有一段时间你见不到我 |
[28:43] | I’ll do what I can, Mom. | 我会尽力的 妈妈 |
[28:58] | Can we talk? | 可以聊聊吗 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:04] | My mom’s in custody. | 我妈被抓起来了 |
[29:07] | How? What district? | 怎么会 哪个分局抓的 |
[29:08] | It wasn’t us. It’s the FBI. | 不是我们 是联邦调查局 |
[29:10] | They got a tip on the narcotics– | 他们知道了关于毒品的线索 |
[29:13] | the shipment her boyfriend stole. | 她男朋友偷的货物 |
[29:15] | For someone not working the case, you’re up to speed. | 这不是你的案子 你已经进展神速了 |
[29:17] | I tried to stay out of it. | 我尽量置身事外 |
[29:19] | Look, it was three men who robbed the truck. | 有三个人抢劫了卡车 |
[29:21] | Driving was Ian McAuliff. | 开车的人是伊恩·麦考立夫 |
[29:23] | That could be our shooter. Man, she opened up. | 这可能是杀人犯 天啊她开口了 |
[29:25] | I guess getting pinched by the FBI will do that to you. | 如果你被联邦调查局按在那里 你也会说的 |
[29:29] | Go. Get McAuliff. I shouldn’t be here. | 去抓麦考立夫 我不应该在这里 |
[29:45] | Ian McAuliff. Two years in Statesville for agg assault. | 伊恩·麦考立夫 因暴力袭击罪在州监狱服刑两年 |
[29:48] | Three subsequent armed robbery arrests. | 之后三次因持械抢劫被逮捕 |
[29:50] | Somehow never charged. | 但是从来未被起诉 |
[29:52] | All right, so now we know Martelli’s partner blamed him | 好的 现在我们知道马特利的同伙因为 |
[29:54] | for when those kids OD’d. | 有孩子吸毒致死而怪他 |
[29:56] | Said it was his plan, his problem. | 说计划是他的 所以就怪他 |
[29:57] | – That’s motive. – Yeah. Motive. | -这是动机 -对 动机 |
[29:59] | All right, we move in with barrels up. | 我们全副武装行动 |
[30:02] | This guy is a shooter. | 这家伙是个枪手 |
[30:22] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[30:29] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[30:30] | – Clear. – Yeah. | -安全 -安全 |
[30:31] | – Go. – Clear. | -上 -安全 |
[30:36] | – Ruz, I got blood here. – Yeah. | -鲁塞克 这里有血迹 -看到了 |
[30:40] | Copy. | 知道了 |
[30:42] | Body! | 有尸体 |
[30:46] | 5021 emergency. | 5021报告紧急情况 |
[30:47] | Roll an ambulance to 6800 North Wayne. | 马上派救护车到北韦恩街6800号 |
[30:50] | – Copy that, 5021. – He’s long gone. | -收到 5021 -他死了很久了 |
[30:54] | Yeah, cancel the ambulance. | 好 取消救护车 |
[30:55] | Roll the crime lab down here right now. | 马上叫取证室的人来 |
[30:58] | 5021 Sam. We got a bona fide homicide. Roll in the crime lab. | 5021S 我们发现谋杀案 派取证人来 |
[31:01] | – Copy that, 5021. – She knew. | -收到 5021 -她知道 |
[31:05] | Bunny. | 邦妮 |
[31:07] | I mean, she knew he was dead. | 她知道他死了 |
[31:10] | So, what’s her angle? She sent us to collect a DOA. | 她为什么让我们来找一个死的人 |
[31:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:16] | All right, let’s get a timeline together. | 我们先理出一条时间线 |
[31:17] | All right. | 好 |
[31:22] | 9:00 a.m., Ian McAuliff | 上午九点 伊恩·麦考立夫 |
[31:23] | takes one to the chest and one to the head, | 胸部和头部分别中一枪 |
[31:25] | and then ballistics matches those shots to Martelli’s gun | 弹道检测表明那是我们在马特利谋杀现场 |
[31:27] | that was found at the scene of his murder. | 找到的马特利的枪发射的子弹 |
[31:29] | And we now have multiple accounts | 现在我们有多项证据表明 |
[31:30] | that the shots that killed Martelli were fired | 马特利是上午11点在 |
[31:31] | at 11:00 a.m. in Bunny Fletcher’s apartment. | 邦妮·弗莱彻的公寓被杀的 |
[31:34] | All right, so that’s plenty of time | 所以说马特利有足够时间 |
[31:35] | for Martelli to murder his partner | 去谋杀他的同伙 |
[31:37] | and get back to Bunny and get himself killed. | 然后回去邦妮的公寓被杀 |
[31:40] | Yeah. But by who? Pollack? | 是 但谁杀的 波拉克吗 |
[31:42] | No. His alibi rules him out. | 不是他 他的不在场证明是真的 |
[31:45] | His alibi is that he was being beaten up | 他的不在场证明是他在被几个 |
[31:47] | by a couple of Carmine’s guys. | 卡迈恩的人狂揍 |
[31:50] | It’s not our problem now. FBI is taking the case. | 现在不是我们的问题了 联调局接手了 |
[31:54] | They secured 39,000 painkillers, | 他们查获了3.9万片止痛药 |
[31:57] | and Bunny Fletcher has agreed | 邦妮·弗莱彻同意 |
[31:59] | to testify against Pollack in the robbery. | 指证波拉克参与抢劫 |
[32:01] | Are you saying we’re just gonna sit out | 你是说我们要对这起谋杀案 |
[32:02] | a murder investigation? | 坐视不管吗 |
[32:04] | I guess they’ll look into that, too. | 反正他们也会调查 |
[32:19] | I want the job. | 我要这份工作 |
[32:21] | And here I was prepping my sales pitch. | 我之前还在准备怎么劝你呢 |
[32:23] | On one condition: | 我有一个条件 |
[32:25] | my mother doesn’t do time on this narcotics beef. | 我妈不因这起毒品案进监狱 |
[32:28] | No charges, no paper on her being detained. | 不起诉 不记录她被拘留过 |
[32:32] | She gave up the real bad guys. They used her. | 她供出了真的的坏人 他们利用了她 |
[32:35] | And she’s not who you want. | 她不是你想抓的人 |
[32:38] | She gets released tonight, or I walk. | 今晚就放她走 否则我就走 |
[32:42] | You win. You get me. | 你赢了 我是你的人了 |
[32:46] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[32:48] | This is the New York Counterterrorism Division. | 这是纽约反恐部 |
[32:51] | We don’t trick people into working for us. | 我们不会骗人为我们工作 |
[32:53] | We find someone we like, and we go get them. | 我们找到自己喜欢的人 然后想办法得到他们 |
[32:57] | She’s my mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[34:29] | What? You’re my ride home? | 怎么 你要送我回家吗 |
[34:33] | Will you give us a minute? | 能先回避一下吗 |
[34:47] | You know, the one thing we can’t outrun is time. | 我们唯一比不过的就是时间 |
[34:53] | See, I figure you needed these to load your gun, | 我想到你需要戴眼镜给枪上膛 |
[34:58] | but then you forgot you had them on | 但然后你忘记你去另一个房间 |
[34:59] | when you went into the next room to shoot Johnny Martelli. | 射杀马特利时 你还戴着眼镜了 |
[35:03] | I hate getting old. | 我讨厌变老 |
[35:05] | You start making mistakes. | 变老会让人开始犯错 |
[35:08] | You didn’t realize there was minute blowback on the lenses, | 你没有意识到镜片上有气体反冲 |
[35:13] | along with his blood. | 还有他的血 |
[35:15] | He beat me! | 他打我 |
[35:16] | He was gonna rob me. He was gonna kill me. | 他要抢走我的一切然后杀了我 |
[35:18] | I’d love to ask him about that. | 我很想问问他本人 |
[35:23] | You saw the biggest score of your life | 你看到你这辈子见过的最大一笔财富 |
[35:25] | just sitting there in your bar. | 就那么在你酒吧里 |
[35:27] | Street value half a million. | 在街头上价值五十万 |
[35:29] | Kids start dying. Your boyfriend spooked. | 开始有孩子因此而死 你男朋友慌了 |
[35:33] | You saw an angle. | 你看到了机会 |
[35:36] | So, where’d you hide the weapon, Bunny? | 你把凶器藏在哪里了 邦妮 |
[35:39] | I’ve got a deal. | 我拿到协议了 |
[35:41] | You’ve got nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[35:43] | Erin has a deal, and it blows up | 是艾琳达成的协议 只要 |
[35:45] | as soon as these become evidence. | 这个变成了证据 协议就吹了 |
[35:50] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[35:53] | No one knows. No one can. | 没人知道 不能让任何人知道 |
[35:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:02] | It’s not like that. | 没那么简单 |
[36:06] | ’cause I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[36:10] | the second you put her in jeopardy, | 你一旦让她陷入危险 |
[36:15] | I’m coming after you. | 我一定不会放过你 |
[36:18] | I tried to be a good mother to her. | 我想当个好妈妈 |
[36:20] | I don’t deserve this. | 我不应这个下场 |
[36:24] | Yeah. You’re right. You don’t. | 没错 是不该这样 |
[37:16] | How long you been here? | 你来了多久了 |
[37:18] | Long enough. | 足够久 |
[37:21] | They want me in New York, like, yesterday. | 他们昨天找我 让我去纽约 |
[37:25] | What I’m saying–I mean, you know about this. | 我想说 你知道这件事 |
[37:28] | You know about everything, right? | 你知道一切 对吗 |
[37:32] | I knew I needed to do something. | 我知道我需要想办法 |
[37:36] | I mean, they told me in no uncertain terms | 他们告诉我 他们肯定 |
[37:37] | they’re coming after you. | 不会放过你 |
[37:40] | You needed options. | 你需要选择 |
[37:45] | You always thought you knew what was best for me. | 你一直觉得你知道什么是对我最好的 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:55] | I gave this to Justin to add to his dog tags | 贾斯汀去服役的时候我把这个给他 |
[37:59] | when he shipped out. | 让他跟身份识别牌放一起 |
[38:01] | Just so he’d have something, | 让他身上带着点东西 |
[38:06] | knew I was there. | 知道我在他身边 |
[38:13] | Is this– | 这是… |
[38:18] | Well, it’s yours now. | 现在给你了 |
[38:31] | Did my mother do it? | 是我妈干的吗 |
[38:38] | You know, I don’t even want to know. | 算了 我根本不想知道 |
[39:06] | Don’t look back. | 不要回头 |
[39:44] | – Thank you. – Where is she? | -谢谢 -她人呢 |
[39:45] | Yeah. You know what? I texted both her and Burgess. | 我给她和伯吉斯都发信息了 |
[39:48] | Kim’s on her way, but I never heard back from Lindsay. | 金在来的路上 但琳德赛没回我 |
[39:50] | I wonder if she heard back from the board already. | 不知道她是不是知道审查的结果了 |
[39:52] | Maybe, but that’s all the more reason to celebrate, right? | 可能吧 但这才更要庆祝 不是吗 |
[39:55] | Yeah, or drown her sorrows. | 对 或者借酒消愁 |
[39:58] | – Jeez. – Sorry. | -天啊 -抱歉 |
[40:00] | I’m Greek. I see tragedy in everything. | 我是希腊人 万事我都会从悲观角度去看 |
[40:03] | I thought you guys were supposed to be fearless. | 我还以为你们无所畏惧 |
[40:06] | Yeah. And on the streets, I’d like to think I am, | 在街头上我觉得我是这样 |
[40:09] | but the ivory tower-that place is | 但面对高层 那里就像 |
[40:11] | like a minefield with an elevator. | 有电梯的地雷阵 |
[40:13] | And any cop who thinks otherwise is stupid or– | 任何不这么想的警察要么是傻 要么… |
[40:16] | Or what? | 要么什么 |
[40:18] | Or stupid. Plain and simple. | 要么是傻 就这么简单 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:23] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 |
[40:25] | Yeah. Give me a minute. | 是 失陪一下 |
[40:27] | Copy a minute. | 明白 |
[40:30] | That means a half hour. | 肯定要半小时 |