时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, it’s your birthday tomorrow. | 明天是你的生日 |
[00:07] | You remembered. | 你记得 |
[00:08] | How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘 |
[00:09] | It pops up on my Google calendar. | 我的谷歌日历上自动弹出了 |
[00:11] | Yeah, supposedly the guys are throwing me, like, | 可能那些家伙会在莫利酒吧 |
[00:14] | a surprise party at Molly’s. | 给我办个惊喜派对之类的 |
[00:16] | You should come. | 你应该来参加 |
[00:20] | So, I read this article, okay, about this married couple | 我看过一篇文章 关于一对已婚夫妻的 |
[00:25] | that bought houses across the street from each other, | 他们买了对街的房子 |
[00:28] | and the guy would go over for dinner every night, | 丈夫每晚都过去吃饭 |
[00:30] | they’d eat, they’d have sex, | 他们一起吃饭一起滚床单 |
[00:33] | and then he’d go back, he’d work on his hotrod, | 然后他就回到街的另一边 在他的工作室里工作 |
[00:35] | and they made it work like that for, like, 42 years | 他们就这样在一起了42年 |
[00:37] | without getting divorced. | 并没有离婚 |
[00:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:40] | If that’s your ideal situation. | 如果那是你的理想状态的话 |
[00:43] | I never said ideal. | 我没说那样很理想 |
[00:45] | Units on the City Wide. We have a hold-up alarm | 全市各组 密歇根北街680号 |
[00:46] | at 680 North Michigan, North Schiller Credit Union. | 北席勒信用合作社有抢劫警报 |
[00:50] | We’re getting multiple calls of shots fired. | 我们接到多个枪击报警电话 |
[00:51] | Bank robbery in progress. | 银行抢劫正在发生 |
[00:53] | That’s five blocks away. | 在五个街区之外 |
[00:55] | 5021 George, plain clothes officers responding. | 5021G收到 便衣警察出警 |
[01:10] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:10] | They just went down Grand! On bikes! | 他们骑自行车从格兰大街走了 |
[01:13] | What do you mean? Like ten-speeds? | 什么 十速自行车吗 |
[01:14] | – No. Motorcycles. – Go, go, go, go, go. | -不 是助力车 -快走 |
[01:17] | Lincoln, 5021 emergency. | 呼叫L 5021紧急情况 |
[01:18] | Witnesses say that the suspects fled | 目击者称嫌疑人 |
[01:20] | westbound on Grand Avenue on motorcycles. | 在格兰大街骑助力车向西逃跑 |
[01:23] | – Are you all right? – They shot him multiple times. | -你没事吧 -他们打中了他多次 |
[01:25] | Hey, Erin. He’s gone. | 艾琳 他死了 |
[01:28] | Are there any other offenders in the building? | 这栋楼里还有罪犯吗 |
[01:29] | No, but they shot the guard and they shot Jackie. | 没有 但他们开枪打了保安和杰基 |
[01:31] | Come this way. | 跟我来 |
[01:32] | 5021 George, we’re inside the bank, | 这里是5021G 我们在银行内部 |
[01:34] | Roll multiple ambos. | 请派多辆救护车过来 |
[01:36] | Copy that, 5021 George. | 收到 |
[01:37] | – Okay, give me some room. – I’ve got a female, white. | -好 给我一点空间 -白人女性 |
[01:40] | 50 years of age, gunshot wound to the leg. | 50岁 腿部枪伤 |
[01:42] | She’s bleeding pretty bad. | 失血严重 |
[01:44] | Let go. I got you. | 把手放开 我来 |
[01:46] | Look at me. Breathe. Just breathe. | 看着我 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[01:49] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[01:50] | An officer will meet you at the hospital, | 医院会有警察接触你 |
[01:52] | and he’ll take your statement when you’re ready. | 你准备好了 他们会给你录口供 |
[01:53] | You are gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[01:54] | – Thank you. – Hey, follow this rig to Med. | -谢谢 -跟着他们去医院 |
[01:57] | – Copy that. – So, one wounded, one dead? | -收到 -一人受伤一人死亡吗 |
[02:00] | Yeah. Security guard didn’t make it. | 对 保安没撑过来 |
[02:01] | Whoever did this came in heavy. They hit the tellers. | 疑犯带了很多工具 他们洗劫了柜台 |
[02:03] | They hit the vault. Vanished on motorcycles with over 150 grand, | 还有金库 根据经理所说 他们是骑助力车 |
[02:07] | according to the manager. | 飞速离开的 |
[02:08] | He say whether they handed out dye packs, GPS trackers? | 他有没有说发出了染色包 定位工具 |
[02:11] | Haven’t gotten that far yet. | 还没问到那么细节的东西 |
[02:13] | Sergeant, a witness saw one of the offenders drop this | 警长 一个目击者看到一个罪犯在逃跑时 |
[02:15] | when they were fleeing. | 丢下了这个 |
[02:16] | I got no idea what it is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[02:18] | Oh, it’s a cell jammer. | 这是一个电话信号干扰发射机 |
[02:19] | Bag it as evidence. | 装起来当证据 |
[02:21] | And make sure you got a copy of everyone’s ID | 你询问的每个人都要留一张 |
[02:23] | – that you interviewed so far. – Yes, sir. | -他们的身份信息 -是 |
[02:25] | I need you outside to move the yellow tape back 50 yards, | 你去把警戒线往外移五十码 |
[02:28] | and roll in the crime lab. | 把取证室弄进来 |
[02:29] | – All right, but– – Now. | -好 但… -就现在 |
[02:33] | Detective Upton. Robbery-Homicide. | 我是厄普顿警察 抢劫重案组 |
[02:34] | Hank Voight. Intelligence. | 汉克·博伊特 情报组 |
[02:37] | Well, I appreciate the help, Sergeant, | 感谢你们的帮助 警长 |
[02:38] | but as of now, this is my scene. | 但从现在开始 这里是我的现场 |
[02:40] | My team recovered evidence, saved a woman’s life. | 我的人找到了线索 救了一个女人的性命 |
[02:43] | We’re running point. | 我们来负责 |
[02:44] | Make sure those shell casings are photo’d, | 那些弹壳都要拍照 |
[02:46] | bagged, and tagged. | 装袋贴标签 |
[02:49] | I’ve been after this crew for the last three weeks. | 我三周来都在跟踪这伙罪犯 |
[02:51] | Huh. Then why did my team respond first? | 那为什么我的人先到现场 |
[02:55] | I’m from Robbery-Homicide. | 我是来自抢劫重案组的 |
[02:57] | There’s been a robbery and a homicide here. | 这里发生了抢劫和杀人案 |
[03:00] | So, I’d appreciate it if you vacated my crime scene. | 如果你能撤出我的犯罪现场 我会很感激 |
[03:17] | All right, what we know so far: | 好的 目前的情况是这样 |
[03:18] | we got a four-man takeover crew armed with Sig MPXs, | 这是一个四人犯罪团伙 戴着SIG MPX冲锋枪 |
[03:23] | dressed to the nines in Kevlar and motorcycle helmets | 全副武装戴着摩托车头盔 |
[03:25] | with blacked out visors to conceal their identity. | 戴着面罩避免被认出 |
[03:28] | As soon as this crew enters a bank, | 每次一进入银行 |
[03:30] | they shoot out the security cameras, | 他们就打坏监控摄像头 |
[03:31] | which is why there’s so little footage of them. | 所以拍到他们的影像资料很少 |
[03:33] | In this latest robbery, they killed a security guard, | 最新的这起劫案中 他们杀害了一名保安 |
[03:36] | and they shot a female teller who was going for an alarm. | 还打中了一名正要去拉警报的女性柜员 |
[03:39] | We know they also use cell jammers | 他们还用信号干扰发射器 |
[03:40] | so that nobody in the banks can call 911. | 这样银行里的人都无法打电话报警 |
[03:43] | And this crew comes in heavy, demanding all the money | 他们带了很多工具 要带走柜面 |
[03:45] | in the drawers and the vault. | 和金库里的所有现金 |
[03:47] | They use dirt bikes as getaway vehicles, | 他们用轻型摩托车作为逃跑工具 |
[03:49] | easily cutting through traffic, | 更灵活容易逃跑 |
[03:51] | which is how they’ve eluded responding patrol cars. | 所以他们能躲开巡逻警车 |
[03:53] | All right, I talked to an ex-burglar C.I. buddy of mine. | 我和我的前劫犯线人聊过了 |
[03:56] | He said the cell jammer came from Bucktown. | 他说信号干扰发射器来自巴克镇 |
[04:00] | This is Jimmy Rickert. Old-school tech guy. | 这是吉米·李克特 老派技术人 |
[04:02] | He illegally imports cell jammers | 他从中国非法进口 |
[04:04] | from China into the US and sells them | 信号干扰发射器到美国 |
[04:07] | through his electronics business to burglars. | 然后从网上卖给抢劫盗贼团伙 |
[04:09] | I was able to track the serial number | 我通过北京的供货商 |
[04:10] | from the supplier in Beijing. | 查到了出厂序号 |
[04:12] | It was delivered, along with other jammers, | 这个干扰器是一个月前同其它干扰器一起 |
[04:13] | to his storefront a month ago. | 运到他的店面的 |
[04:15] | Is there any sort of pattern | 他们袭击的银行 |
[04:16] | to the types of banks that they’re hitting? | 是否有什么共同点 |
[04:17] | Credit unions. | 都是信用合作社 |
[04:19] | They’re targeting them downtown. | 他们的目标都是市中心的这些合作社 |
[04:20] | Lots of daily on-hand cash, | 银行里每天都有很多现款 |
[04:22] | but less security than the corporate branches. | 但是较之大型银行分行来说安保更弱 |
[04:24] | In the last few weeks, this crew’s hit five banks | 过去几周内 这伙人抢劫了五家银行 |
[04:26] | and done over half a million in cash. | 抢到了超过五十万的现金 |
[04:27] | Sorry for the interruption, Sergeant. | 抱歉打扰了 警长 |
[04:30] | You get lost on your way back to Area Central? | 你忘了怎么回中心警局了吗 |
[04:32] | You got balls, trying to steal my case. | 你真有种 想抢走我手上的案子 |
[04:35] | Detective, that’s enough. | 警探 够了 |
[04:42] | Your office. | 到你办公室谈 |
[04:49] | Chief. | 局长 |
[04:51] | What’s your pitch? I’ve heard hers. | 你怎么说 她的说法我已经听过了 |
[04:54] | This crew is hot. They’re getting more brazen. | 这伙人很可怕 他们越来越无所顾忌 |
[04:55] | They’re not just shooting cameras. | 他们现在不止枪击监视器 |
[04:56] | They’re killing people now. | 他们还开始杀人了 |
[04:57] | They need to be put down ASAP. | 我们必须尽快把他们捉拿归案 |
[05:00] | And where are you at with this again? | 你的进度到哪儿了 |
[05:01] | I’ve been with this crew since day one. | 我从一开始就在查这伙人 |
[05:03] | I feel like I’m getting close to identifying– | 我觉得我就快要查明 |
[05:04] | Close? You’re five banks and two bodies behind them. | 快要 你比他们慢了五家银行和两具尸体 |
[05:07] | Look, the solve rate in Intelligence is 90%. | 听着 情报组的破案率高达百分之九十 |
[05:10] | What’s Robbery-Homicide? Maybe 20? | 不知道抢劫凶案组多高 有二十吗 |
[05:12] | You’re gonna throw stats at me? | 你现在是要跟我说数据咯 |
[05:14] | All right, Intelligence is taking the case. | 行了 情报组接这个案件 |
[05:16] | Because he flexes his stripes? | 就因为他抖威风了吗 |
[05:17] | You want me to flex mine? | 你是想让我也抖抖威风吗 |
[05:19] | I said what I said. | 我话已经说了 |
[05:21] | Get your files to Voight. | 把资料交给博伊特 |
[05:24] | You know, I always heard you were a son of a bitch. | 我一直听说你这个人够贱 |
[05:26] | Now I know it’s true. | 现在我知道大家所言非虚了 |
[05:27] | Yeah, getting me those files would be great. | 把资料给我就行了 |
[05:34] | Jimmy Rickert. | 吉米·李克特 |
[05:40] | I’ve used one of these before. | 我之前用过这种产品 |
[05:42] | But the thing is I’m allowed to by law. | 问题是我是合法的 |
[05:44] | But you, on the other hand, are not. | 而你不是 |
[05:46] | So, who’d you sell it to? | 所以说 你把它卖给谁 |
[05:50] | You see anything that fancy on these shelves? | 你看这些架子上有什么好东西吗 |
[05:53] | Well, you know, I’m sure that if we tossed this place | 我确定 如果我把这地方翻个底朝天 |
[05:55] | hard enough, we’d find a box that says “sent from China,” | 我们就会发现一个写着”来自中国”的盒子 |
[05:58] | but then you and me–we’d have all these trust issues. | 但那时候你和我 我们之间就会有信任危机了 |
[06:02] | Listen, man, we need you to cooperate, all right? | 听着 老兄 我们需要你合作 |
[06:05] | Otherwise you’re gonna have to spend the night | 否则 你就得在我们奢华 |
[06:07] | in one of our luxurious overcrowded holding cells. | 而又拥挤的拘留室里过夜了 |
[06:10] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[06:14] | Well, last guy who bought this model– | 上次买这个型号的人 |
[06:16] | he came in a few days ago. | 他几天前来的 |
[06:19] | – Calls himself T-Rod. – T-Rod. | -他说自己叫塔罗 -塔罗 |
[06:21] | Black, maybe 30. | 黑人 三十来岁 |
[06:24] | Corn-fed fella who… | 看起来很健壮 |
[06:26] | might run a burglary crew on the Southside. | 他可能掌控着一个南区的抢劫盗贼团伙 |
[06:30] | – All right. – Okay. Okay. | -好的 -好的 好的 |
[06:33] | – Is this a Betamax? – Yeah. | -这是Beta制式录像机吗 -是的 |
[06:35] | I got a JVC that doesn’t rewind. | 我有一个不能倒带的录像机 |
[06:38] | You think you can fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[06:39] | Sure. Bring it by. | 当然 你带来就好 |
[06:41] | All right. Thanks, man. | 好的 谢了 兄弟 |
[06:42] | – Al, it’s 2017. – Yeah. | -老埃 现在都2017年了 -是啊 |
[06:45] | All right, well, next time we get an overtime check, | 下次我们拿到加班费的时候 |
[06:48] | I’m buying you a Blu-ray player. | 我给你买个蓝光播放器 |
[06:54] | Dog, this report won’t load. | 老兄 这个报告加载不了 |
[06:57] | Sorry, I forgot to tell you. The rig’s got built-in wifi. | 抱歉 我忘了说了 这玩意儿有内置无线 |
[06:59] | Just get on it. | 链接就好 |
[07:00] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[07:02] | Oh, you got to let me drive this rig sometime. | 你偶尔也得让我用用这玩意儿 |
[07:04] | – I’m gonna forget I heard that. – That’s not right. | -我不记得你说啥了 -这样不对 |
[07:08] | All right, this is Thaddius Rodgers. | 这就是塔迪乌斯·罗杰斯 |
[07:10] | They also call him T-Rod. | 大家也叫他塔罗 |
[07:11] | He’s got a long sheet for home invasions and burglaries. | 他犯下了无数的入室抢劫行窃案 |
[07:14] | That’s T-Rod’s ride right there. | 那边就是塔罗的座驾 |
[07:15] | We had a tac team sitting on the house, | 我们有一队技术人员正在监控他家 |
[07:16] | but before we could get there, he left. | 但他在我们到之前就离开了 |
[07:18] | They tracked him here. Bouncer confirms | 他们追踪他到了这里 保镖确认了 |
[07:20] | – Rodgers is inside with his boys. – Let’s move. | -罗杰斯和他兄弟都在里面 -出发 |
[07:34] | – Champagne room. – Copy that. | -在香槟房 -收到 |
[07:41] | CPD! We need to see everybody’s hands. | 芝加哥警局 所有人把手举起来 |
[07:46] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[07:47] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[07:48] | Hey! Hey, no need to get rough, players. | 不用动粗嘛 都是出来玩的 |
[07:50] | I’ll take it, man. Get your hands on the rail, player. | 信你一次 手放到扶手上 兄弟 |
[07:52] | Hands on the rail! You too. | 手放到扶手上 你也是 |
[07:55] | Thaddius Rodgers, you’re under arrest. | 塔迪乌斯·罗杰斯 你被捕了 |
[07:57] | Come down here. Come down here! | 下来 下来 |
[07:59] | All right, put the bracelets on all of them | 好了 把他们都铐上 |
[08:01] | and confiscate this money. | 钱都没收 |
[08:02] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[08:04] | Okay. Uh…this is a lot better than a trash pull. | 好吧 这比捡垃圾好多了 |
[08:09] | There you go, miss. | 给我吧 小姐 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry about this. | 抱歉了 |
[08:13] | So, you graduated from pulling burglaries | 所以 你从盗窃上升到了 |
[08:16] | to bank robberies? | 抢银行吗 |
[08:20] | I got to respect that kind of ambition. | 我挺欣赏你的野心的 |
[08:23] | I already told you I wasn’t talking. | 我已经告诉过你我没什么好说的 |
[08:25] | You killed a guard. You shot a teller in the leg. | 你杀了个保安 还射伤了出纳员的腿 |
[08:27] | What happened? She didn’t put the money | 是怎么回事 她没有尽快把钱 |
[08:28] | in the bag fast enough, she reached for the alarm? | 放到袋子里 还是她按了报警器 |
[08:30] | I never ripped no banks. | 我没抢过银行 |
[08:32] | I’d never catch a federal charge and go away until I’m gray. | 也从来没有犯过罪 |
[08:34] | You know, what I’m disappointed about is | 让我失望的是 |
[08:36] | you and your boy snatch half a mil tax-free, | 你和你手下弄了几十万的不义之财 |
[08:38] | and you drop it on tail? | 然后就都嫖了 |
[08:40] | You might’ve gotten away with it, too, | 也许你是脱身了 |
[08:42] | but you left that behind. | 但你留下了这个 |
[08:48] | Uh, y’all got a second? | 你们有时间吗 |
[08:50] | We traced the serial numbers on the bills | 我们查了从俱乐部里没收来的 |
[08:51] | confiscated at the club, | 钱的序列号 |
[08:53] | and they don’t match any from the banks. | 它们跟银行失窃的不匹配 |
[08:54] | They do, however, match the bills that were confiscated | 没错 但是跟两天前在黄金海岸发生的一起 |
[08:57] | in a home invasion robbery two days ago in Gold Coast. | 入室抢劫案的失窃的钱相符 |
[09:00] | This older woman named Ellen Prager. | 这个老妇叫艾伦·普拉格 |
[09:02] | This lady was so paranoid that her sons | 有妄想症 总觉得她儿子们 |
[09:03] | were gonna dip into her lottery cash | 觊觎她的彩票奖金 |
[09:05] | that she marked all of the bills. | 所以她把钱上都做了记号 |
[09:06] | T-Rod and his boys must’ve used the cell jammer | 塔罗和他手下一定是用了干扰器 |
[09:08] | to block her security system, | 屏蔽了她的安全系统 |
[09:10] | which works on a cellular signal. | 而这种系统要基于蜂窝信号才能运转 |
[09:12] | They tied Prager up, cracked her safe, | 他们把普拉格绑了起来 撬了她的保险箱 |
[09:13] | and stole 200K in cash. | 偷了二十万现金 |
[09:15] | So it’s not the same tracker that the bank crew used. | 所以他们跟抢银行的不是同一伙人 |
[09:17] | – Afraid not. – All right, get her down here, | -应该不是 -带她过来 |
[09:19] | set up a lineup. Let’s get T-Rod ID’d | 认人 然后搞清楚塔罗的身份 |
[09:21] | and charged with that crime. | 并起诉他 |
[09:22] | Sarge, been doing a little research | 警长 我研究了一下 |
[09:24] | on Upton’s files from Robbery-Homicide. | 抢劫重案组的厄普顿给的资料 |
[09:27] | Think I found something. | 我有些发现 |
[09:30] | All right, these red pieces are | 好了 这些红色的点代表 |
[09:32] | the banks that have already been hit. | 已经被袭击过的银行 |
[09:33] | So, this is the crew. Now, what do the banks | 这是犯罪团伙 现在我们看看 |
[09:35] | that they’ve already hit have in common? | 所有被袭击过的银行有什么共性 |
[09:37] | They’re all credit unions that don’t have | 他们都是信用社 所以他们的柜台出纳窗口 |
[09:39] | counter-to-ceiling bullet-proof teller windows. | 没有全方位防弹玻璃 |
[09:41] | – Okay. – All right, so I’ve narrowed it down– | -好的 -所以我把范围缩小了 |
[09:43] | these green pieces signify | 这些绿色的点代表 |
[09:44] | the last three banks downtown that don’t have teller glass, | 市区最后三家没有这种防弹出纳窗口的银行 |
[09:47] | and they’re all within a few blocks of freeway entrances | 而他们的位置都离高速公路和湖岸路 |
[09:49] | or Lakeshore Drive, which makes it real easy | 只有几个街区 这就意味着 |
[09:52] | for a motorcycle to just disappear. | 摩托车可以很轻易从现场消失 |
[09:55] | All right. Get Jay and Erin hip to this. | 让杰和艾琳去跟进 |
[09:57] | Break up into teams. Check out these banks | 分成两队 去查这些银行 |
[10:00] | and their surveillance cameras, see if anyone’s casing them. | 还有他们的监控系统 看是否有人在蹲点 |
[10:03] | We only have access to the latest 24 hours | 我们只能查到最近24小时内的 |
[10:05] | worth of footage; anything older than that is stored | 有效录像 再之前的录像都保存在 |
[10:08] | off-site at our security firm. | 我们场外的安全公司里 |
[10:10] | Stop there. Stop there. Will you zoom in on that? | 暂停 暂停 能放大吗 |
[10:13] | Looks like our suspects, but only two of them. | 看起来像是我们要找的对象 但只有两个 |
[10:15] | That’s all they need to case the place. | 蹲这个地方这么多人就够了 |
[10:17] | They’re clocking the crowd, | 他们在观察人群 |
[10:18] | clocking getaway routes, even you. | 计算逃跑路线 甚至你 |
[10:20] | We need a copy of this footage. | 我需要这段录像的副本 |
[10:21] | Can you put it on a flash drive? | 能给我拷到优盘里吗 |
[10:23] | Wait–what? | 等等 什么 |
[10:27] | Stay in this office. | 呆在这里 |
[10:27] | You lock the door behind us. | 我们走后把门锁上 |
[10:28] | 5021 George, shots fired, 10-1, 10-1. | G5021报告 发生枪击 呼叫指挥中心 |
[10:30] | Kinzie & Hubbard Credit Union. | 地点是坎齐哈伯德信用社 |
[10:32] | Put the money in the bag! Hurry up! | 把钱放到袋子里 快 |
[10:35] | Chicago PD! Drop your weapons! | 芝加哥警署 放下武器 |
[10:43] | Move it! | 前进 |
[10:48] | Cover! | 掩护 |
[10:50] | Let’s go! Come on, come on! | 我们走 快 |
[10:51] | Go, go. | 走 |
[11:01] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[11:21] | Stop! | 停 |
[11:25] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[11:28] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[11:38] | Stop! Drop the weapon! | 站住 放下武器 |
[11:41] | Stop! | 站住 |
[12:14] | Hey, I heard you got one. | 听说你抓到一个 |
[12:17] | Couldn’t have been more than 15. | 可能还不到15岁 |
[12:20] | Well, 15 or 50, trigger doesn’t know the difference | 15和50有什么区别 只要开枪 |
[12:22] | who’s pulling it. | 就是罪犯 |
[12:29] | You got a name? | 问到名字了吗 |
[12:30] | So far, it’s “Go to hell.” | 目前为止他只说过”去死吧” |
[12:32] | Hank, this whole crew’s just kids. | 汉克 这个团伙都是孩子 |
[12:40] | I know your mama gave you a name. | 我知道你妈妈给你取过名字 |
[12:43] | Your prints didn’t pop up in any criminal system that we got, | 你的指纹并没有出现过在任何犯罪系统里 |
[12:46] | so what did you do– you just wake up one morning, | 你做了什么 某天你早上醒来 |
[12:48] | decide you wanted to rob banks? | 你就决定去抢银行了是吗 |
[12:51] | Okay, what about your friends | 那么你那群快速跑路 |
[12:54] | who beat feet and left you holding the bag? | 让你在后面拿包的朋友们呢 |
[12:57] | What are their names? | 他们叫什么 |
[12:59] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[13:04] | We are trying to help you get out of prison | 我们正试着帮住你免除牢狱之灾 |
[13:05] | while you still got a life to live. | 你现在仍然还有机会自由地生活 |
[13:12] | Fine. Don’t talk. | 好吧 那你就别说吧 |
[13:15] | Just look. | 看就行了 |
[13:25] | That’s on you. | 这都怪你 |
[13:27] | This is all on you now, son. | 都是你的责任 孩子 |
[13:33] | I want a public defender and a juvenile advocate, | 我想要一位公设辩护人和一位青少年辩护人 |
[13:36] | and until I get both, I’m not saying another word. | 在两个人到齐之前 我不会再说一个字 |
[13:39] | I know bank robbery is a federal crime, | 我知道抢银行是联邦重罪 |
[13:41] | and they’ll never charge me as an adult. | 而且他们绝对不会按成人标准起诉我 |
[13:44] | I’ll be released when I turn 18. | 我到了18岁就会被释放 |
[13:49] | Well, it sounds like you know more than we do. | 看来你比我们知道的还多啊 |
[13:57] | Someone coached that kid on what to say in case he got caught. | 有人教过那小子一旦被捉该怎么应答 |
[14:01] | All right, call the public defender’s office | 那好 联系公设辩护人的办公室吧 |
[14:03] | and get a Juvenile Advocate down here. | 再叫个青少年辩护人来 |
[14:04] | – Done and done. – Upton’s files– | -好的 -厄普顿的文件 |
[14:06] | found one of interest. | 找到了一个嫌疑人 |
[14:09] | He look familiar to you? | 你看着眼熟吗 |
[14:10] | That’s Corey Jenkins, 14. | 那是科里·詹金斯 14岁 |
[14:13] | Upton got his prints from Child Services. | 厄普顿从儿童保护中心找到了他的指纹 |
[14:15] | He’s a runaway foster child from Harvey. | 他是从哈维的寄养家庭跑出来的 |
[14:17] | Huh. From Harvey? | 来自哈维吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah, one of your hometown boys. | 对 是你的小老乡 |
[14:21] | Got anything else in that file? | 那文件里还有别的吗 |
[14:22] | Actually, yeah. This guy, Lavar Spann. | 还真有 这个人 拉瓦尔·斯潘 |
[14:25] | He was in the same file as Corey. | 他和科里在一个文件夹里 |
[14:27] | She wrote a bunch of notes on the back, | 她在照片背面标注了些什么 |
[14:29] | but her handwriting’s worse than mine. | 但她的字比我的还烂 |
[14:37] | Ran the DOA’s prints. | 死者的指纹检测过了 |
[14:39] | Your dead offender’s name is Curtis Jace. | 你们这位死掉的案犯名叫柯蒂斯·杰斯 |
[14:42] | Date of birth says he’d turn 15 next week. | 从出生日期来看 下周就满15岁了 |
[15:01] | That’s Curtis. | 这就是柯蒂斯 |
[15:03] | My baby boy! | 我的儿啊 |
[15:10] | Ma’am, um, | 女士 |
[15:13] | I’m Detective Jay Halstead. | 我是杰·霍斯特德警探 |
[15:15] | This is Detective Erin Lindsay. | 这是艾琳·琳德赛警探 |
[15:18] | We’re so sorry for your loss. | 我们很抱歉 节哀顺变 |
[15:21] | If you’re able, we’d like to ask you | 如果可以的话 我们想问您 |
[15:22] | a few questions about Curtis. | 几个关于柯蒂斯的问题 |
[15:25] | Which one of you killed him? | 你们哪个杀了柯蒂斯 |
[15:30] | Ma’am, I’m sorry. | 女士 我很抱歉 |
[15:33] | Your son was armed, and– | 您儿子手持武器 而且 |
[15:35] | It was you! | 是你 |
[15:37] | He was only 14! | 他只有14岁 |
[15:39] | – Okay, hold on, hold on. – And you took him from me! | -您冷静 别激动 -你夺走了我儿子 |
[15:42] | You killed my child! | 你杀了我的孩子 |
[15:44] | What right do you have? | 你有什么权利杀人 |
[16:00] | If it isn’t Detective Goldilocks. | 这不是美女警探嘛 |
[16:03] | There haven’t been any robberies or homicides | 今天早上没记得有什么抢劫或杀人案 |
[16:05] | this morning, so let me guess why you’re here. | 所以我猜猜你这次来干什么 |
[16:08] | – Sergeant… – Uh-uh. Wait. I’m good at this. | -警长 -你等等 我猜得很准的 |
[16:11] | You’re here because you can’t let it go. | 你来是因为你不死心 |
[16:15] | Voight called me down here. | 博伊特叫我来的 |
[16:20] | Well, then, let me just buzz you up. | 那好吧 我送你上去 |
[16:22] | Sure. Great. Thank you, Sergeant Platt. | 太好了 多谢你 普拉特警长 |
[16:26] | Trudy Platt? | 特鲁迪·普拉特 |
[16:28] | Worked Robbery-Homicide like 15 years ago? | 15年前专职调查谋杀抢劫案 |
[16:31] | That’s right. Why? | 没错 怎么了 |
[16:34] | Sergeant Voight’s waiting for you. | 博伊特警长在等你 |
[16:42] | – Yeah, we got him in custody. – I knew it. | -我们把他关起来了 -我就知道 |
[16:45] | This kid was robbing for Spann. | 这小子在为斯潘抢劫 |
[16:47] | Yeah. How does he fit into it? | 是 他和这案子有什么联系 |
[16:51] | Ex-bank robber from the Westside. | 他以前在西区抢过银行 |
[16:53] | Did time in federal lock-ups. | 在联邦监狱服过刑 |
[16:54] | Last time he pulled a heist, he was shot in the back | 上次抢劫的时候 他被一名联调局探员 |
[16:56] | by an FBI agent, left partially paralyzed. | 打中了后背 结果偏瘫了 |
[16:58] | Did a dime in the infirmary wing in Leavenworth, | 在莱文沃思的医疗区呆了一阵子 |
[17:00] | and was paroled a year ago. | 一年前假释出狱了 |
[17:04] | Obviously you’ve got a theory linking him to this kid. | 看来你对他和这些孩子之间的关系有个想法 |
[17:08] | Spann can’t physically rob banks anymore, so I think | 斯潘的身体抢不动银行了 所以我觉得 |
[17:10] | he recruited teenagers from his old neighborhood | 他从老街坊中间招募了一群小年轻 |
[17:12] | to do it for him, like Fagin. | 替他去抢 就像那个费金 |
[17:16] | From the Charles Dickens novel. | 就是查尔斯·狄更斯小说里的那个 |
[17:17] | Yeah, I get the reference. | 我知道你说的什么意思 |
[17:18] | Spann won a lawsuit against the feds because he was shot. | 斯潘为了这一枪告赢了联调局的探员 |
[17:22] | After he got out of prison, he used his settlement | 他出狱之后 就用这笔和解费 |
[17:23] | to buy a used car lot. | 买了一家二手车行 |
[17:26] | Let’s hit that lot. | 那我们就去看看吧 |
[17:41] | Where’s your boss? | 你们老板在哪 |
[17:43] | Hey, round up all these pups, | 把这些小子都叫过来 |
[17:45] | get paper on every one of them. | 每人都填表 |
[17:47] | Everybody bring it in, bring it in. Come on. | 大家都过来 赶紧的 都过来 |
[17:51] | Like I said, make sure the rims on every car | 我说了 每辆车的轮毂上 |
[17:55] | don’t have water spots. | 都不能有水点 |
[17:57] | Now get out of here. | 赶紧过去 |
[17:59] | Kids these days. They don’t want to work hard for their money. | 现在的年轻人啊 都不愿意踏实干活挣钱了 |
[18:04] | Why don’t you do the honors? | 不如你来说吧 |
[18:07] | Lavar Spann, | 拉瓦尔·斯潘 |
[18:08] | we have a warrant to search your business | 我们申请了搜查令可以搜查你的店面 |
[18:09] | and all records found within. | 及其中的所有文档记录 |
[18:15] | All right, fellas, any gang affiliations? | 大家有谁加入过黑帮组织吗 |
[18:19] | No? No? | 有没有 没有吗 |
[18:21] | Take that hat off. You all like robbing banks, huh? | 帽子摘了 你们都喜欢抢银行吧 |
[18:23] | All right, these are gang affiliation cards. | 好了 这个是黑帮组织登记卡 |
[18:26] | I want you to fill these out. Each and every one of you. | 你们把表填了 每个人都得填 |
[18:28] | Don’t leave anything blank. | 所有的空都填上 |
[18:32] | You’re not gonna find anything. | 你们找不到什么的 |
[18:33] | I did my time. | 我服了刑 |
[18:36] | These days, I’m just a working man. | 现在我只是个普通劳动者 |
[18:40] | This kid, Corey Jenkins, he works here? | 这小子 科里·詹金斯 他在这工作吗 |
[18:45] | He was arrested for bank robbery. | 他因为抢劫银行被捕了 |
[18:47] | That right? Corey? | 是吗 科里 |
[18:50] | He’s a good boy. That don’t sound like him. | 他是个乖孩子 不像是个会抢银行的 |
[18:53] | I agree. | 我也觉得 |
[18:55] | It felt like somebody else put him up to it. | 我就感觉是有人教唆他去抢的 |
[18:57] | You implying something? | 你在暗示什么吗 |
[19:00] | Kids mess up, that’s on them. | 孩子们搞砸了 那是他们的责任 |
[19:02] | And being from the hood, I’m just trying to help out, | 我从一开始就只想帮帮忙 |
[19:05] | give these kids jobs and instill some discipline | 给那些孩子提供工作 灌输一些纪律 |
[19:08] | instead of them earning money on the corners. | 而不是随他们挣点黑钱 |
[19:09] | I think the job skills you’re teaching is bank robbery. | 我觉得你教他们的职业技能就是抢银行 |
[19:14] | Listen to her. She’s all fired up. | 听听 她火气好大 |
[19:18] | So, here’s the deal: if I find out | 这样 如果我发现 |
[19:21] | you put a pack of boys up to robbing banks, | 你让一群小男孩去抢银行 |
[19:23] | I’m gonna come back here, | 我会回来这里 |
[19:27] | and it won’t be nearly as civil. | 到时候就不会这么礼貌了 |
[19:30] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:33] | You gonna…beat a cripple? | 你要…打一个瘸子吗 |
[19:38] | I’ll sue, like last time. | 我会告你 像上次一样 |
[19:41] | Make me a fortune. | 发一笔财 |
[19:54] | We need a warrant for Spann’s home and his multiple vehicles. | 我们需要一张搜查令搜查斯潘的家和几辆车 |
[19:57] | Could’ve hidden that bank’s money in any one of them. | 那家银行的钱可能藏在其中一处 |
[19:59] | You have no proof that Lavar Span, | 你没有证据证明拉瓦尔·斯潘 |
[20:01] | who’s physically disabled, | 那个残疾人 |
[20:03] | conspired to orchestrate these crimes, | 参与策划了这些犯罪事件 |
[20:04] | and zero evidence he’s set foot in a bank since his parole. | 也没有证据证明他被假释后踏入过银行大门 |
[20:07] | I know he’s making these kids do this for him, | 我知道他让那些孩子替他做事 |
[20:10] | and we have one of them in custody: Corey Jenkins. | 而且我们拘留了其中一个 科里·詹金斯 |
[20:12] | He’s only 14 years old. | 他只有14岁 |
[20:14] | When Lavar Spann was shot by the FBI and went to prison, | 拉瓦尔·斯潘被联调局打伤并入狱之后 |
[20:17] | he read law books nonstop. | 就一直在看法律书籍 |
[20:18] | He filed a lawsuit, dragged on for years. | 他提出过一起诉讼 拖了好几年 |
[20:20] | Sorry–are you saying the State’s Attorney’s Office | 抱歉 你是说州检办公室 |
[20:22] | is afraid of a lawsuit? | 害怕诉讼吗 |
[20:24] | No. I’m saying this case is a mess. | 不 我是说这个案子一塌糊涂 |
[20:26] | You shot an African-American teenager, | 你们开枪打中了一个非裔美国青少年 |
[20:28] | who, from the reports I’ve seen, | 从我看到的报告来看 |
[20:30] | never actually fired his weapon. | 他从来没有开过枪 |
[20:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你在搞笑吗 |
[20:34] | Have you ever looked down the barrel of an automatic weapon? | 你有没有受到过自动武器的威胁 |
[20:38] | No? | 没有吗 |
[20:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:44] | Got a real velvet touch there, Steve. | 很受触动啊 史蒂夫 |
[20:46] | I’m not trying to win a popularity contest. | 我不是在参加人气竞选 |
[20:48] | Show me a direct link between Spann and the robberies. | 给我看斯潘和抢劫案之间的直接联系 |
[20:57] | All right, let’s get eyes on Spann. | 好了 盯住斯潘 |
[20:58] | We’re going around the clock on this one. | 全天候监视 |
[21:00] | Hey, where are we at ID-ing these kids? | 那些孩子的身份确定得怎么样了 |
[21:02] | They all got juvie records– | 他们都有少年犯罪记录 |
[21:03] | underage drinking, possession, assault. | 未成年饮酒 倾占财产 袭击他人 |
[21:07] | And they’re the future leaders of tomorrow. | 而且他们将来还是这样 |
[21:09] | All right, Al, gas up the van. | 埃尔 给车加满油 |
[21:10] | It’s you–call Halstead– hey, you want in? | 你去 打电话给霍斯特德 你想去吗 |
[21:13] | All right. And Upton. | 好的 还有厄普顿 |
[21:14] | We’re gonna start surveillance on Spann. | 我们要开始监视斯潘 |
[21:28] | Got to admit, there’s something inspiring | 必须得承认 这还挺鼓舞人心的 |
[21:30] | about this guy not letting his bum leg ruin his American dream. | 这家伙没让他的瘸腿毁了他的美国梦 |
[21:34] | Sense of humor? Don’t get that much on my current unit. | 这是幽默感吗 在我现在的小组不常见 |
[21:37] | Rumor has it you were meritoriously promoted to detective– | 传言说你被破格提升为警探 |
[21:40] | is that right? | 真的吗 |
[21:41] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[21:43] | What, you shake your feathers in front of the right commander, | 怎么 你向领导献对了殷勤吗 |
[21:45] | or is your uncle an alderman? | 还是你的叔叔是市议员 |
[21:48] | I was undercover for a year. | 我卧底了一年 |
[21:51] | So, put that in your pipe and smoke it. | 所以 细细品味吧 |
[21:54] | Would you like to elaborate on this UC case for us? | 你想跟我们仔细聊聊这个卧底案吗 |
[21:57] | I would love to, | 我是愿意啊 |
[22:00] | but I’m under a gag order from the AUSA’s office. | 但陆军协会命令禁止我泄露 |
[22:03] | It’s still being adjudicated. | 案子还在审判 |
[22:04] | The US Attorney’s Office made it very clear: | 美检办说得很清楚 |
[22:06] | if I talk, I get fired. | 一开口就解雇 |
[22:08] | And no offense, | 而且别见怪 |
[22:09] | but this is the first time in the back of your van. | 这是我第一次坐你的车 |
[22:15] | Hey, check it out. | 你们看 |
[22:27] | That’s Sammy Ray. 17. He was one of the kids at the car lot. | 那是萨米·雷 17岁 他那时也在车行 |
[22:32] | Kawasaki. | 川崎 |
[22:34] | That’s the same motorcycle the other kids used to rob the banks. | 那些孩子就是骑着这种机车抢银行 |
[22:36] | We got to go after him. | 我们得跟着他 |
[22:37] | We’re not following a dirt bike in an Econoline van. | 我们不能开着一辆大福特跟踪小机车 |
[22:40] | First thing that kid’s gonna do is lose us down an alleyway. | 那孩子要做的第一件事就是利用胡同甩掉我们 |
[22:43] | But I admire your enthusiasm. | 但我很欣赏你的热情 |
[22:51] | So, what are we looking at for Corey? | 科里现在是什么情况 |
[22:54] | Armed robbery. Plus murder. | 持械抢劫 外加谋杀 |
[22:59] | When can we get him in front of a judge to talk bail? | 我们什么时候能带他去法官那里谈保释 |
[23:01] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你没明白 |
[23:02] | Corey and those boys killed a security guard. | 科里和那些男孩杀了一个保安 |
[23:04] | On top of that, he’s skipped out on every foster home | 另外 每一个去待过的寄养家庭 |
[23:06] | he’s ever been a part of, | 他都偷偷溜走了 |
[23:07] | so I can guarantee no bail, | 所以我敢保证 不准保释 |
[23:09] | and he’s gonna be remanded into the state’s custody. | 而且他会被送回州监狱 |
[23:12] | I didn’t kill that guard. | 我没有杀那个保安 |
[23:15] | What? | 什么 |
[23:20] | I didn’t shoot that guard. | 我没有对那个保安开枪 |
[23:23] | I’d never shoot no one. | 我没有对任何人开枪 |
[23:25] | Okay. Then who did? | 好的 那是谁开的枪 |
[23:29] | Who did, Corey? Curtis Jace? | 是谁 科里 柯蒂斯·杰斯 |
[23:31] | One of those other boys who got away? | 在逃走的男孩之中吗 |
[23:33] | I need a name up out of you, dog. | 我需要你说一个名字 孩子 |
[23:34] | No, let’s pick this up later. | 不 我们等一下再说这事 |
[23:36] | You look at me. Look at me. | 你看着我 看着我 |
[23:39] | You got two feet in the hole. | 你两只脚都陷进来了 |
[23:41] | Okay? The next four years of your life are buried. | 好吗 你人生的下一个四年就没有了 |
[23:43] | For what? For what, Corey? | 为了什么 为了什么 科里 |
[23:45] | For some guy to cash out on you? | 为了一个牺牲你的人吗 |
[23:48] | If y’all want to work something out, right now is the time, | 如果你想解决这事 就趁现在 |
[23:50] | because if you give me Spann, with his record, | 因为如果你供出斯潘 就凭他的案底 |
[23:52] | he’s going away for the rest of his life. | 他余生都会呆在监狱里 |
[23:54] | He won’t be able to touch you. | 他根本报复不了你 |
[23:56] | If anyone talks, | 如果我们中任何人说了 |
[23:59] | he’ll find a way to get to us anyway. | 他总能想到办法找我们算账 |
[24:01] | Officer, I have to insist that we take a break. | 警官 我得要求中断一下了 |
[24:07] | Now. | 现在 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:16] | Just got a call from the state crime lab. | 州立犯罪实验室刚来了电话 |
[24:18] | There were spent shell casings recovered at all six banks, | 在6家银行内发现了用过的弹壳 |
[24:21] | but any fingerprints on the casings burnt off in the chamber | 但在子弹射出前 弹壳上的指纹 |
[24:25] | before the shells were ejected. | 就在枪膛里被烧毁了 |
[24:26] | However, a dozen rounds recovered were from misfires, | 然而 有一打子弹是在枪哑火的时候取得的 |
[24:30] | so the lab sent these to AFIS, | 所以实验室把这些子弹送去了自动指纹识别系统 |
[24:33] | and they analyzed the partial thumbprints left on the primers | 他们分析了残留在雷管上的部分拇指指纹 |
[24:36] | by whoever loaded the clips. | 那是给枪上膛的人留下的 |
[24:38] | They got two hits: | 发现了两个人 |
[24:40] | Bobby and Darren Wilkes. | 鲍比和达伦·怀克斯 |
[24:41] | The brothers got printed two years ago | 兄弟俩的指纹在两年前被采集过 |
[24:44] | when they were arrested in a smash-and-grab robbery. | 当时他们因破窗抢劫被捕 |
[24:46] | And they both work at Spann’s car lot? | 他们都在斯潘的车行工作吗 |
[24:49] | – Thank God for cheap ammo. – Exactly. | -多亏了这廉价的弹药 -没错 |
[24:51] | Okay, so, what do we got on these two? | 现在关于他俩我们有哪些线索 |
[24:52] | All we know about the boys is that they took off | 他们几个月前离开了 |
[24:54] | from their foster home a few months ago. | 寄养家庭 |
[24:56] | Now they supposedly crash at a foreclosed home | 现在他们应该住在抵押房里 |
[24:58] | that their real family used to own West Monroe. | 那是他们自己家人在西门罗的房子 |
[25:01] | Good work. Grab them. | 干得好 抓他们去 |
[25:04] | Kid is scared out of his mind. | 那孩子吓坏了 |
[25:06] | Yeah, I heard. Go back them up. | 我知道了 给他们做后援去 |
[25:09] | Copy. | 明白 |
[25:27] | – I’ll go around back. – Okay. | -我绕到后面去 -好 |
[25:29] | Sounds like a hell of a party. | 听上去在办派对 |
[25:39] | Go. | 上 |
[25:57] | Clear. | 安全 |
[25:59] | Move. | 往前走 |
[26:14] | Clear. | 安全 |
[26:29] | Good lord. | 天呐 |
[26:34] | 12 gauge. Double buck. | 12口径子弹 |
[26:35] | It’s the Wilkes brothers. | 这是怀克斯兄弟 |
[26:38] | Just a couple kids. | 他们只是孩子啊 |
[26:49] | This happened 15 minutes before we got there. | 我们到达前15分钟发生的 |
[26:51] | Had to be a hit. | 肯定是突然袭击 |
[26:52] | – Spann is tying up loose ends. – Yeah. | -斯潘在进行扫尾工作 -对 |
[26:54] | – Any idea who the shooter was? – No. Not yet, | -枪手是谁知道吗 -还不知道 |
[26:57] | but we got patrol canvassing a ten-block area. | 但我们安排了巡警在10个街区内调查 |
[27:00] | That teenager we saw on a dirt bike | 我们在车里看到的 |
[27:01] | when we were in the van, Sammy Ray– | 骑机车的少年 萨米·雷 |
[27:03] | I ran his plate and got a hit on a POD camera. | 我查了他的车牌 在摄像头里发现了线索 |
[27:05] | Guess where he was spotted earlier. | 猜猜他之前在哪里被发现了 |
[27:07] | A block away from the Wilkes brothers’ house. | 怀克斯兄弟家一街区以外 |
[27:10] | Not only did the POD spot him, | 不仅是摄像头拍到他 |
[27:11] | but a neighbor from across the street stated | 道路对面的邻居也声称 |
[27:12] | he saw Sammy run into the foreclosed home, | 看到萨米跑进了抵押房里 |
[27:15] | jump on a loud bike, and take off like a bat out of hell. | 跳上了启动的机车 飞速逃离了 |
[27:19] | – All right. – When Ray was 12, | -好吧 -雷12岁时 |
[27:20] | he used a baseball bat to put his stepfather in a coma. | 他用棒球棒把继父打到昏迷 |
[27:23] | Did two years in juvie, | 在少管所呆了2年 |
[27:25] | ten months in a psychiatric facility. | 精神病院呆了10个月 |
[27:26] | Now he runs errands for Spann from time to time. | 现在时不时给斯潘跑腿 |
[27:30] | Double murder. That’s a hell of an errand. | 双重谋杀 这跑腿跑得厉害了 |
[27:31] | – You got a location? – License plate’s actually | -知道他在哪吗 -汽车牌照实际 |
[27:33] | registered to a Tana Pearson, Sammy Ray’s girlfriend. | 注册在塔娜·皮尔森名下 萨米·雷的女朋友 |
[27:35] | Her LKA is in there. | 她最后已知的住址在这里 |
[27:37] | – Hit it. – You got it, boss. | -去吧 -遵命 老大 |
[27:41] | That’s good work. | 干得好 |
[27:47] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[27:47] | Show me your hands! Show me your hands! Get out of bed. | 举起手来 下床 |
[27:49] | – Get up! – What? | -起来 -怎么回事 |
[27:51] | Wait. You ain’t got no business here. | 等等 你无权在这里这样 |
[27:53] | – This is my home. – Take her, too. | -这是我家 -也带上她 |
[27:55] | For what? | 凭什么 |
[27:57] | Get dressed, Sunshine. Let’s go. | 穿好衣服 美女 走吧 |
[28:01] | You hit the lottery, huh, Sammy? | 你是中了彩票吗 萨米 |
[28:14] | Did your old boss ever let you do interviews? | 你以前的老大让你审过犯人吗 |
[28:18] | No. | 没有 |
[28:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:26] | The 50 grand we found at your girl’s place | 我们在你女朋友家发现的5万美金 |
[28:29] | matches serial numbers on missing cash from the banks. | 与银行丢失的现金序列号一致 |
[28:33] | That’s bad news for you. | 对你来说可是坏消息 |
[28:35] | You’re facing a murder for hire charge. | 你面临被雇佣杀人的起诉 |
[28:38] | And you’re 17 years old. | 而你只有17岁 |
[28:40] | That’s close enough for the state to charge you as an adult. | 州立检察院差不多可以把你当成人来起诉了 |
[28:42] | But we don’t need to go there. | 但我们没必要到那一步 |
[28:44] | You can tell us what we already know. | 你可以告诉我们我们已经知道的一切 |
[28:47] | Lavar Spann hired you to kill Bobby and Darren Wilkes. | 拉瓦尔·斯潘雇佣你杀害鲍比和达伦·怀克斯 |
[28:59] | That was smart, using a gauge. | 很聪明啊 用猎枪 |
[29:02] | We couldn’t trace the ammo. | 我们就无法追踪弹药 |
[29:04] | But we did recover a 40-ounce bottle with your prints on it | 但我们还是在谋杀现场发现了 |
[29:07] | from the murder scene, | 一个有你指纹的40盎司的瓶子 |
[29:08] | and we have a witness who saw you fleeing that scene. | 还有目击证人看到你逃离现场 |
[29:14] | I had a 40 with Bobby and Darren. | 我和鲍比还有达伦喝了40盎司的酒 |
[29:16] | That don’t mean I killed them. We was friends. | 那不意味着我杀了他们 我们是朋友 |
[29:20] | Yeah? What about Spann? Are you guys friends, too? | 是吗 那斯潘呢 你们也是朋友吗 |
[29:24] | ‘Cause from where we’re sitting, | 因为在我们看来 |
[29:25] | it sure as hell looks like he set your ass up. | 看上去肯定是他设计了你 |
[29:30] | I want a public defender and a juvenile advocate. | 我要找一个公设辩护人和少年辩护人 |
[29:33] | I’m not saying a word till I get them both. | 他们不到场我一个字也不会说 |
[29:35] | Why do you want to protect Spann? | 你为什么想保护斯潘 |
[29:39] | For money you’re never gonna get to spend | 为了你根本没办法花的钱 |
[29:41] | and a double murder charge you will not beat? | 而背上无法逃脱的双重谋杀的指控吗 |
[29:45] | Come on, Ray. We know he put you up to this. | 拜托 雷 我们知道是他让你这么做的 |
[29:48] | Lay it on him. | 告发他 |
[30:11] | Darren. | 达伦 |
[30:14] | Bobby. Really? | 鲍比 真的吗 |
[30:18] | That’s Spann. | 斯潘干的 |
[30:26] | The guy who was supposedly looking out for you. | 那个本来应该照顾你的人 |
[30:33] | He did that. | 是他干的 |
[30:34] | He got them killed. | 他把他们杀了 |
[30:38] | D and B. | 达伦和鲍比 |
[30:42] | We was supposed to… | 我们本来 |
[30:45] | go to a… | 要去 |
[30:47] | beach in Michigan… | 密歇根的海滩的 |
[30:51] | this summer, to kick it. | 这个夏天 出去玩 |
[30:57] | You know… | 你知道 |
[31:02] | – Some of us has never been outside Chicago. – All right. | -我们中有些人还没出过芝加哥 -是的 |
[31:07] | Be smart, Corey. | 聪明点 科里 |
[31:11] | Okay? You can do that. | 好吗 你可以的 |
[31:12] | You can have that opportunity. | 你可以抓住这次机会 |
[31:17] | After what Lavar just done? | 你没看到拉瓦尔干了什么吗 |
[31:21] | I won’t make it past next week! | 我说了就活不到下周了 |
[31:23] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[31:25] | That’s not gonna happen to you. | 悲剧不会在你身上重演的 |
[31:28] | All right? I’m not gonna let that happen to you. | 好吗 我不会让悲剧在你身上重演的 |
[31:31] | I can protect you. | 我能保护你 |
[31:33] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[31:35] | You’re not alone in this anymore. | 你再也不是一个人了 |
[31:49] | Corey agreed to give a statement. | 科里同意给出一份证词 |
[31:51] | His juvenile advocate signed off on that? | 他的少年辩护人同意了吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah. She’s alerting the State’s Attorney as we speak | 是的 现在她正在提醒州检察官 |
[31:55] | so that she can witness the written statement signed. | 这样她就可以看到书面证词签字的过程 |
[31:57] | – Well played, brother. – Good job, man. | -干得好 兄弟 -干得好 |
[31:58] | – Good work. – How’d you get him to turn? | -干得好 -你怎么让他招供的 |
[32:00] | I mean, he saw his best friends shotgunned. | 他看到自己最好的朋友被枪杀 |
[32:03] | That hit him pretty hard. And, uh, | 这让他非常难过 |
[32:06] | I told him we’ll take care of him. | 我告诉他我们会保护他的 |
[32:11] | We got Spann. | 我们可以抓斯潘了 |
[32:19] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[32:27] | You know why I brought you down here? | 你知道为什么我带你下来吗 |
[32:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[32:31] | This is the only place in the station that doesn’t have cameras. | 这里是局里唯一没有监视器的地方 |
[32:35] | Aren’t I supposed to have my advocate with me | 我们聊天的话我不是应该让我的辩护人 |
[32:36] | – if we’re gonna talk? – She doesn’t need to hear this. | -在我身边吗 -这些话她不必听到 |
[32:38] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[32:42] | Son, | 孩子 |
[32:45] | if you give us that statement, | 如果你给我们证词 |
[32:49] | you’re gonna have to testify in open court | 你就要在公开法庭面对拉瓦尔·斯潘 |
[32:51] | in front of Lavar Spann. | 当面作证 |
[32:54] | And we both know what he’s capable of. | 我们都知道他的手段 |
[32:57] | But Officer Atwater said you all would be able to protect me. | 但是阿特沃特警官说你们会保护我的 |
[33:00] | Yeah, well, I wish I could guarantee that. | 是的 我也希望我可以保证这件事 |
[33:04] | Listen, I am sure your whole life you’ve been told | 听我说 我知道你这一辈子别人都在告诉你 |
[33:09] | not to trust the police. | 不要相信警察 |
[33:12] | Just, please, trust me on this one. | 但是请相信我这一次 |
[33:17] | You do not want to open your mouth, | 你不会想招供的 |
[33:20] | ’cause it’s gonna end bad for you. | 因为这对你不好 |
[33:23] | Wait, wait, so you’re telling me not to talk now? | 等等 你是说让我现在不要招供吗 |
[33:27] | Listen. You agreed to help us. | 听我说 你同意帮助我们 |
[33:31] | That’s all that matters to me. | 这对我来说非常重要 |
[33:33] | Really. | 真的 |
[33:35] | But I am telling you, all your friends are dropping. | 但是我告诉你 你所有的朋友都离你而去了 |
[33:42] | I don’t want you to be next. | 我不希望你是下一个 |
[33:47] | So, what do I do? | 那么我该怎么做 |
[33:50] | Just tell them you changed your mind. | 告诉他们 你改变主意了 |
[33:54] | And don’t talk to anyone, okay? | 拒绝和任何人说话 好吗 |
[33:56] | Not your advocate, not the State’s Attorney, | 无论是你的辩护人 还是州检察官 |
[33:59] | not the police. | 甚至警察 |
[34:02] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:14] | I was told we had an ironclad case, | 我听说我们陷入了僵局 |
[34:17] | that this kid was signing a confession. | 这个孩子已经要签字招供了 |
[34:19] | Apparently this all changed in the last few minutes. | 显然几分钟之内一切全都变了 |
[34:21] | Corey Jenkins retracted his statement. | 科里·詹金斯收回了证词 |
[34:24] | – And why is that? – Who knows? | -这是为什么 -谁知道呢 |
[34:25] | He’s 14. He’s scared. | 他十四岁 吓得不轻 |
[34:27] | Oh, come on, Hank. | 得了吧 汉克 |
[34:28] | Look, Lavar Spann is the bigger catch. | 拉瓦尔·斯潘才是幕后黑手 |
[34:31] | He brainwashed and recruited these kids. | 他雇佣并洗脑了这些孩子 |
[34:33] | He orchestrated these robberies. | 他精心安排了这些抢劫案 |
[34:35] | We’ve been through this, Sergeant. | 事情已经进展到这一步了 警长 |
[34:36] | – You don’t have anything on– – Yes, we do. | -你没有什么可 -我们有 |
[34:38] | We’ve got him contributing to the delinquency of | 我们以给未成年人分发酒精饮品的罪名 |
[34:41] | and distributing alcohol to a minor. | 把他抓起来 |
[34:44] | These were taken by Detective Olinsky | 这些是在一次监测行动中 |
[34:46] | on a surveillance operation. | 由奥林斯基警探拍摄的 |
[34:47] | Let me get this straight. We’re sending Lavar Spann, | 我们有话直说吧 我们要把拉瓦尔·斯潘 |
[34:50] | the man who masterminded all of this carnage, | 这个策划这些大屠杀的人 |
[34:53] | back to prison on a parole violation? | 因为违反假释规定送回监狱吗 |
[34:57] | Either way, if we can get Lavar Spann off the street | 不管怎样 如果我们可以让拉瓦尔·斯潘 |
[35:00] | for however long, I’d consider that a win. | 永远消失在这条街上 我觉得这也算是胜利 |
[35:02] | Might not be worthy of a press conference, | 也许不值得开一场新闻发布会 |
[35:04] | but it’s a win nonetheless. | 但是至少是一场胜利 |
[35:06] | We should take another run at Corey Jenkins. | 我们应该再次提审科里·詹金斯 |
[35:08] | – Won’t talk. – Well, make him. | -他不会招的 -那就让他招 |
[35:09] | That’s what you do, isn’t it, Sergeant? | 这就是你的职责 不是吗警长 |
[35:11] | You were banging co-eds in law school | 我在反黑组的时候 |
[35:14] | when I was in the Gang Unit, | 你曾经殴打过法学院的同校学生 |
[35:16] | so I understand how this works. | 所以我清楚这件事 |
[35:19] | That kid snitches, he’s dead. | 那孩子告密 他就死定了 |
[35:23] | Dead. | 死定了 |
[35:25] | So, his testimony’s not an option. | 所以绝对不能用他的证词 |
[35:38] | Well, we killed one, one wouldn’t talk, | 我们杀了一个 一个不会开口 |
[35:41] | and you got the other two. | 你杀了另外两个 |
[35:43] | That’s a hell of a theory. | 这想法厉害 |
[35:45] | But I only had two years left on my sentence when I was paroled. | 但我只要服两年刑就可以有假释机会了 |
[35:49] | Even if I’m violated, and they make me do every day, | 即使我违反规定 他们让我服满两年 |
[35:52] | it ain’t gonna be nothing but a vacation for me. | 对我来说也只不过是度假而已 |
[35:55] | I’ll be out in 18 months. | 我关18个月就出来了 |
[35:57] | Yeah, and I’m gonna have a unit sitting on you every second. | 是 我会找人时刻盯着你 |
[36:02] | They’re gonna be waking you up and tucking you in, and when you– | 他们会负责叫你起床 给你掖被子 等你… |
[36:06] | when you spend the first dollar of that bank’s money– | 等你动一下从银行抢到的那笔钱 |
[36:09] | and you will– | 你会… |
[36:12] | you’ll see me again. | 你会再见到我 |
[36:31] | Come on. | 上车吧 |
[36:36] | Listen, when you get in there, keep your head down, okay? | 听着 等你进去 你保持低调 |
[36:39] | Do your time. Get your GED or something. | 服完刑期 拿到高中文凭之类的 |
[36:42] | Just–just make a plan. | 总之自己定个计划 |
[36:44] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:46] | When you get out, | 等你出来 |
[36:47] | me and Sergeant Voight will make something happen for you, okay? | 我和博伊特警长会帮你 知道吗 |
[36:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:55] | You’re mad I didn’t make a statement. | 我没录口供你生气了 |
[36:58] | No. I get it. | 没有 我明白 |
[37:02] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[37:23] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[37:24] | Halstead said you wanted to see me. | 霍斯特德说你想见我 |
[37:27] | Well, I got three bank robbers dead, one going to juvie, | 这个案子里三个银行抢劫犯死了 一个去了少管所 |
[37:30] | and only $50,000 of the bank’s cash recovered. | 银行丢的钱只找回了五万块 |
[37:34] | I’d love to give you your case back | 我想把你的案子还给你 |
[37:35] | to run through your typewriter, | 让你去结案 |
[37:37] | but I’m not sure there’s much of a case left. | 不过好像也没多少东西了 |
[37:40] | I’ll be happy to type it up either way. | 总之我愿意把案子结了 |
[37:53] | What you did for Corey Jenkins, | 你为科里·詹金斯做的 |
[37:56] | protecting him by denying his confession, | 通过否认他的供词保护他 |
[37:59] | I don’t know many, | 即使有 |
[38:01] | if any, cops that would do that. | 也没有多少警察会那么做 |
[38:11] | You know, I got an officer on furlough. | 我这边有警官放假了 |
[38:14] | Could use another hand around here. | 刚好需要人手帮忙 |
[38:20] | I’m saying I got a spot open in Intelligence if you want it. | 我是说情报组有空缺 你想来可以来 |
[38:29] | Open or closed? | 开着还是关上 |
[38:33] | Open. | 开着 |
[38:36] | Yeah | 好 |
[38:50] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 对吗 |
[38:54] | I try my best, but I can’t remember | 我尽力了 但是我不可能记得 |
[38:56] | every copper that comes through here. | 经过这里的每个警员 |
[38:58] | Don’t take it personally, Detective. | 所以你不要往心里去 警探 |
[38:59] | February 9, 2003, | 2003年2月9日 |
[39:02] | you answered a call at Nico’s Diner on Adams. | 你去亚当斯街的妮可餐厅出警 |
[39:06] | This guy came in with a .357, pistol-whipped the owner | 有个人拿着357手枪 在老板要关门时 |
[39:08] | when he was closing up, almost killed him. | 用枪托砸了老板 差点害死他 |
[39:11] | All for $272.57. | 就为了272.57块钱 |
[39:15] | In Greek Town? | 希腊城里吗 |
[39:16] | Well, yeah, I was working Robbery-Homicide. | 是 当时我在抢劫凶案组干 |
[39:20] | Sergeant, I’ve never met you as a cop, | 警长 我做警察时没见过你 |
[39:22] | but I did meet you as a little girl. | 但我小时候见过你 |
[39:27] | The owner was your father, | 那老板是你爸爸 |
[39:30] | and you were with him. | 当时你跟他在一起 |
[39:31] | I used to work the register after school, | 我那会儿放学后去帮忙收银 |
[39:33] | help my parents close up. | 帮我父母关店 |
[39:36] | The offender broke my father’s eye socket, | 罪犯打得我爸爸眼眶骨折 |
[39:39] | gave him 96 stitches, | 他缝了96针 |
[39:41] | and then stuck a gun in my face and stole the night’s receipts. | 罪犯然后拿枪指着我 抢走了那晚的进账 |
[39:45] | Yeah. I remember this. | 没错 我记得 |
[39:48] | I spent the whole night at your desk until you caught the guy. | 我在你的办公桌前待了一整晚 直到你抓到那个人 |
[39:52] | I was so scared through all that, | 当时我特别害怕 |
[39:54] | worried if my dad was gonna make it, | 担心我爸爸能不能活下来 |
[39:57] | but you made me feel safe. | 但你给了我安全感 |
[40:04] | I became a cop because of you. | 因为你 我做了警察 |
[40:22] | Discount in there somewhere. | 那里会有打折商品 |
[40:24] | Pace your pesos, dog. | 让你省点钱 兄弟 |
[40:25] | That’s fair, that’s fair. | 那好 那好 |
[40:26] | Lindsay! | 琳德赛 |
[40:29] | Just wanted to say happy birthday. | 我就想来祝你生日快乐 |
[40:32] | What? | 什么 |
[40:35] | – Jay. – You didn’t have to. | -杰 -不用这样的 |
[40:38] | That stuff’s, like, two bills. | 这东西得两百块吧 |
[40:40] | – Lucky guy. – Yeah, most days. | -你太走运了 -大多数时候吧 |
[40:42] | Gabby, we know the policy about outside liquor. | 加比 我知道外带酒水的规矩 |
[40:44] | I’ll be opening this at home. | 我等回家再开 |
[40:45] | No way. You bring that in my bar, I get a pour. | 休想 既然带进了我的酒吧 那我就要喝一杯 |
[40:48] | – I love the way you think. – That’s my girl. | -我喜欢这个想法 -好样的 |
[40:51] | All right, this is stuff you sip. Don’t chug. | 这种东西是小口品的 不要大口灌 |
[40:55] | – Okay? – Just take a little longer. | -知道吗 -再多倒一点 |
[40:58] | Do you want some or not? | 你到底想不想要 |
[40:59] | – Yes. – All right. | -想要 -好 |
[41:03] | I’m actually all right. | 我就算了 |
[41:05] | I’m exhausted. I’m gonna head home. | 我累了 先回家休息 |
[41:06] | But happy birthday. | 但是祝你生日快乐 |
[41:09] | See you guys. | 回见 |
[41:14] | Erin, wait up. | 艾琳 等等 |
[41:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:22] | He was only 14. | 他才只有14岁 |
[41:36] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |