时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Boss. | 老大 |
[00:08] | Got a male, white, | 白人男性 |
[00:09] | 17 years old, took a shot to the head. | 17岁 头部中枪 |
[00:12] | Victim’s been ID’d as a Richard Dowd. | 身份辨认为里查德·陶德 |
[00:14] | Son of Frank Dowd? I don’t know. | 弗兰克·陶德的儿子什么的 |
[00:16] | – Everyone here seems to know him. – Defense attorney. | -大家好像都认识他 -辩护律师 |
[00:18] | If you went to court on a major case, you’d know him. | 如果你有大案上庭 你就知道他了 |
[00:20] | Handed me my ass on the stand on more than one occasion. | 不止一次在庭上让我很不好过 |
[00:23] | Well, tonight he lost his son. | 今晚他失去了儿子 |
[00:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:30] | We’ve got stippling on the forehead, | 受害人额头上有点痕 |
[00:31] | but no star-shaped entry wound. | 但是没有星状入口伤 |
[00:33] | This was close range, but not contact. | 这是近距离射杀 但没有接触 |
[00:35] | And a .22 Smith & Wesson was found | 一把22口径史密斯威森 |
[00:37] | over where Atwater is searching. | 在阿特沃特正在搜查的地方发现 |
[00:39] | Well, let’s bag his hands and clothes. | 把他的东西都装袋留作证物 |
[00:41] | Check for GSR. And get a round robin | 检查皮肤电反应 把那把手枪 |
[00:43] | on that pistol, Kev. | 拿去化验 凯文 |
[00:45] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不不 没事 |
[00:48] | You can’t go there, okay? You can’t go. | 你不能过去 不能过去 |
[00:50] | Stay right here. | 待在这里 |
[00:53] | Honey, I’ve got you. | 亲爱的 有我在 |
[00:55] | – I’m detective Olinsky. – Not now. | -我是奥林斯基警探 -等等 |
[00:57] | Just give us a minute. Not now. | 跟我们一点时间 你先等等 |
[01:00] | – I got you. – Yeah, okay. | -有我在 -好 |
[01:02] | You can’t go there. | 你不能过去 |
[01:09] | – Intelligence. – Yo, what do we got on the victim? | -情报组 -被害者有什么信息 |
[01:13] | Richard Dowd, he went by Richie. | 里查德·陶德 又叫里奇 |
[01:16] | He was a senior at Lakeside. Captain of the lacrosse team | 湖滨高三学生 曲棍球队队长 |
[01:19] | and winner of the Dean’s Award for academic excellence. | 因为成绩优异获得过院长奖 |
[01:21] | – Priors? – Not unless getting early admission to Yale | -前科呢 -除非提前被耶鲁录取 |
[01:24] | is a crime these days. | 也算前科 |
[01:25] | Okay, I’ll tell him. | 好 我告诉他 |
[01:27] | That was Maury down in ballistics. | 刚才是弹道检测处的毛瑞 |
[01:28] | He says that when the techs turned Dowd over, | 他说技术人员给陶德翻身时 |
[01:31] | a bullet fell out of his hoodie. | 一颗子弹从他的兜帽里掉了出来 |
[01:32] | – Run down, check it out. – Maury says | -过去查查 -毛瑞说 |
[01:34] | he wants to speak to you in person. | 他想跟你本人说 |
[01:38] | Right. Run point till I get back. | 好 我回来之前你先负责 |
[01:47] | Hey, Maury. | 毛瑞 |
[01:49] | Oh, Hank, uh, thanks for coming. | 汉克 谢谢你过来 |
[01:53] | – I– – What’s up? | -我… -怎么了 |
[01:56] | Um, uh, first off, your DOA from this morning | 首先 今早的死者 |
[01:58] | was killed with the .22 recovered on the scene. | 是现场发现的22口径手枪射杀 |
[02:01] | – Okay. – I ran it through ibid, | -好 -我在系统里查过了 |
[02:03] | the gun, the wound, the round, they all match up. | 枪 伤口 子弹 都一致 |
[02:05] | But here’s the thing, it also matches up perfectly | 但重点是 也完美符合 |
[02:09] | to a case that you worked 17 years ago. | 你17年前办的一个案子 |
[02:13] | – Right, what case? – The Ruffalo murder in Bridgeport. | -好 什么案子 -布里奇波特的鲁法洛谋杀案 |
[02:16] | No, that’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[02:17] | We recovered that murder weapon from the shooter’s home. | 当时我们从枪手家里找到了凶器 |
[02:20] | I went over the report six times before I called. | 我把报告看了六遍才找的你 |
[02:24] | Seventeen years ago, you recovered a gun | 17年前 你们找到了一把 |
[02:26] | that was the same caliber, make and model. | 口径和制造商都一致的枪 |
[02:28] | But the bullet itself was too disfigured | 但是当时子弹损毁严重 |
[02:32] | for a conclusive ID. | 所以无法完全确认 |
[02:34] | Luckily, microscopy’s gotten a little better since then. | 幸运的是 现在显微技术进步了一点 |
[02:38] | So I pulled the original slug | 所以我调出了原来的子弹 |
[02:41] | and I tested it against the one in the killing today. | 然后跟今天谋杀案中的子弹对比了 |
[02:45] | The ballistic markings, they’re identical. | 弹道痕迹一模一样 |
[02:48] | Six lands with a right hand twist. | 右旋膛线上六条痕迹线 |
[02:53] | The guy we put away for the Ruffalo murder | 鲁法洛谋杀案中我们抓起来的人 |
[02:55] | – is doing life at Stateville. – I’m sorry to hear that, | -正在州监狱服无期徒刑 -非常遗憾 |
[02:58] | but ballistics don’t lie. | 但是弹道不会撒谎 |
[03:01] | You had the wrong gun. | 你们抓错人了 |
[03:17] | …no defensive wounds. | …没有防卫伤 |
[03:18] | The only injuries were consistent with a dead man fall | 唯一的伤与人死跌倒的伤符合 |
[03:21] | and on top of that, his hoodie was zipped | 此外他的兜帽被拉起来 |
[03:23] | and his jewelry was in tact. | 首饰完好 |
[03:25] | Any other physical evidence at the scene? | 现场还有其他物证吗 |
[03:27] | Richie’s iphone was found in his pocket, | 里奇的手机在口袋里 |
[03:28] | but it needs a thumbprint to unlock it. | 但是需要指纹解锁 |
[03:30] | Ah, we can subpoena the provider, | 我们可以给供应商发传票 |
[03:31] | but it’s gonna take a while to get the call logs | 但是要一段时间才能拿到他的通话记录 |
[03:33] | and the texts, the emails. | 短信 邮件 |
[03:35] | No exigent circumstances, | 不是紧急情况 |
[03:37] | that’s what the phone guy’s gonna say. | 供应商那边肯定会这么说 |
[03:38] | There’s no imminent threat, no flight risk, | 没有紧迫威胁 没有潜逃风险 |
[03:40] | that sort of thing. | 这之类的 |
[03:41] | Can I see that? | 能给我看看吗 |
[03:42] | Hey, where’s Voight? | 博伊特呢 |
[03:43] | He still at ballistics? | 还在弹道检测处 |
[03:44] | Haven’t heard from him. | 还没他的消息 |
[03:45] | That three digit code on his account number, | 他账号上的三位数字表明 |
[03:47] | that’s a family plan. | 那是家庭包 |
[03:49] | So if it’s in his father’s name– | 如果手机在他父亲名下… |
[03:51] | Oh, yeah, he can give us access to it. | 他可以授权我们查看 |
[03:53] | Al, you still got it. | 埃尔 你还有两下子 |
[03:56] | Everyone, Al’s still got it. Did you hear that? | 各位 阿尔还有那两下子 听到了吗 |
[03:58] | Erin, tweet that out. Al’s still got it. | 艾琳 发推告诉大家 埃尔还有两下子 |
[03:59] | The world should know. | 应该让世界人民知道 |
[04:00] | You think Frank Dowd’s ready to talk? | 你说弗兰克·陶德准备开口了吗 |
[04:01] | Let’s find out. | 问问便知 |
[04:03] | 谋杀案被害人 里查德·陶德 | |
[04:05] | We’re so very sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[04:07] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[04:10] | Where are you at on this case? Any suspects you like? | 案子查得怎么样了 有嫌疑人了吗 |
[04:13] | Well, that’s actually why we’re here. | 这正是我们来此的原因 |
[04:15] | Do you know if anyone would wanna hurt your son? | 有任何人会伤害你儿子吗 |
[04:17] | – No! – Everybody loved him. | -没有 -大家都爱他 |
[04:21] | When was the last time you saw Richie? | 你们上次见到里奇是什么时候 |
[04:23] | Last night. We had dinner at Rosebud. | 昨晚 我们在玫瑰花蕾吃的晚餐 |
[04:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:28] | – How did he seem? – Good. | -他看上去如何 -很好 |
[04:31] | Happy. He was talking about | 很开心 他还说起 |
[04:33] | which dorm he wanted at New Haven, right? | 他想在纽黑文住哪个宿舍 对吧 |
[04:37] | Did he say where he was going after dinner? | 他说晚餐后去哪里了吗 |
[04:39] | He didn’t. Why isn’t Area Central Homicide | 没有 为什么区中央重案组 |
[04:42] | investigating this case? | 没有调查此案 |
[04:45] | You’re in good hands, Mr. Dowd. | 交给我们就行 陶德先生 |
[04:46] | – Don’t worry. – If we could get access | -放心 -如果我们能 |
[04:49] | to your son’s call logs, it would really help | 查看你儿子的通话记录 那会对我们 |
[04:50] | with the timeline. | 理清时间线很有帮助 |
[04:52] | You pay the bills, Mr. Dowd. | 是你付账单 陶德先生 |
[04:54] | So you’re in control of the account. | 所以账户在你名下 |
[04:55] | All we need is your written consent. | 我们只需要你的书面同意 |
[04:57] | Let me look at the language. I’ll get back with you. | 等我看看再答复你们 |
[04:59] | It’s your standard, boiler-plate consent to search form. | 这是标准的查看同意书 |
[05:02] | You’ve seen a million of these. | 你看过无数次了 |
[05:05] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会再答复你们 |
[05:12] | Again, we’re very sorry. | 我们再次深表遗憾 |
[05:16] | We’ll let ourselves out. | 先走了 |
[05:27] | Well, he’s looking to get this settled on the street. | 他想私下解决 |
[05:38] | My man. | 天啊 |
[05:41] | There he is! | 人来了 |
[05:43] | Denny, how are you? | 丹尼 你好 |
[05:45] | – You look good. – You too, brother. | -气色不错 -你也是 兄弟 |
[05:48] | – Little bit older. – Yeah. | -有点变老了 -是啊 |
[05:50] | Maybe a little more than a little. | 好像不是一点的问题 |
[05:51] | You’re buttering me up. Look at me. | 别说笑了 你看看我 |
[05:53] | Looking to borrow money, my layabout brother-in-law | 到处借钱 我妻子那不成器的弟弟 |
[05:55] | – beat you to it. – I’m good on that end. | -让我真是没办法 -那我没这种问题 |
[05:58] | Thank god. So what you got? | 那就好 你有什么事啊 |
[06:01] | I just wanna run something by you. | 我就是有个事想跟你合计合计 |
[06:03] | Look, this gun we recovered | 是这样 我们昨天晚上 |
[06:06] | at a homicide we were working last night. | 再查一个凶杀案时从现场找到一把枪 |
[06:08] | They ran ballistics. | 他们做了弹道检测 |
[06:11] | Apparently the same weapon | 似乎这把枪就是 |
[06:12] | was used in the Ruffalo murder. | 当年鲁法洛凶案里的那把凶器 |
[06:16] | – That’s impossible. – Yeah, I know. | -那不可能 -我知道 |
[06:18] | That’s what I said, but– | 我也这么说 但是 |
[06:20] | – Well, who ran it? – Maury Kerr. | -谁做的检测 -毛瑞·科尔 |
[06:22] | Maury. | 毛瑞啊 |
[06:24] | The only reason he hasn’t been let go of, | 他还没被打发回家的唯一原因 |
[06:26] | his old man was tight with the deputy chief. | 就是他老爹和副总警监关系铁 |
[06:28] | He’s certain about this, Denny. | 他非常确定 丹尼 |
[06:35] | We got the right guy. | 我们没抓错人 |
[06:36] | Look, the gun you recovered | 你找到的那把枪 |
[06:37] | was in Valentine’s closet. | 当时在瓦伦汀的衣柜里 |
[06:41] | Right? | 对不对 |
[06:43] | In a cigar box, upper right hand side. | 放在右上格的雪茄盒子里 |
[06:45] | Like it was yesterday. | 就跟昨天的事似的 |
[06:47] | Okay, your CI who ID’d Valentine, I mean, | 那好 你那个指认瓦伦汀的线人 |
[06:50] | how reliable was– | 他可不可靠 |
[06:52] | We’re not doing this. | 您先打住吧 |
[06:54] | What, is Maury bucking for a promotion or some damn thing? | 这个毛瑞是想邀功请赏升个职还是怎么着 |
[06:56] | I got no idea. Valentine killed Ruffalo. | 我不知道 但杀鲁法洛的就是瓦伦汀 |
[06:59] | He’s doing time for it and that’s it. | 他为此被判无期 就是这样 |
[07:03] | The gun doesn’t match. | 可是凶器不匹配啊 |
[07:05] | You look like a cop | 我看啊 你就是 |
[07:07] | who’s been on the hamster wheel too long. | 连轴转办案忙得过了头了 |
[07:10] | Come on, now, go park it on the beach in Florida | 你就不能去佛罗里达海滩上 |
[07:12] | for a couple weeks, man, and clear your head. | 玩他十天半个月 哥们 歇歇脑子 |
[07:14] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[07:17] | It’s good seeing you, Hank. | 再见你真高兴 汉克 |
[07:23] | I need you to pull a file for me. | 麻烦你给我找份文件 |
[07:25] | It’s a cleared, closed homicide from 2000. | 是2000年的一份已结案的凶案案卷 |
[07:28] | Victim’s name is Ruffalo, offender is Valentine. | 被害人是鲁法洛 凶手叫瓦伦汀 |
[07:31] | – Denny Woods, case officer. – 2000, huh? | -办案警官是丹尼·伍兹 -2000年 |
[07:33] | That could be an issue. | 那就麻烦了 |
[07:35] | – Why’s that? – Couple years back, | -为什么 -前几年 |
[07:36] | when we merged all the areas together, | 我们合并各区档案案卷的时候 |
[07:38] | a number of boxes from 2000 and 2001 went missing. | 2000年到2001年的案卷丢了好几箱 |
[07:41] | A lot of Detective Woods’ files were in that group. | 伍兹警探经办的案子有不少也在其中 |
[07:44] | – They were, huh? – Yep, you’re out of luck. | -是吗 -是啊 你有点不走运 |
[07:47] | But if it’s any consolation, you’re not the only one | 不过不知道有没有帮助 但是并不是只有你 |
[07:49] | – asking for that file. – Who else? | -来申请过那些案卷 -还有谁 |
[07:51] | There’s a notation from nine months ago. | 九个月前有一次申请记录 |
[07:52] | A Sharice Valentine put in a public records request. | 有位沙丽斯·瓦伦汀申请查阅公共档案 |
[07:56] | – Offender’s daughter? – Same last name, anyways. | -凶手的女儿 -至少一个姓 |
[07:59] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[08:01] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[08:04] | – What can I do for you, Kev? – How you doing? | -有何贵干啊 凯文 -最近可好 |
[08:06] | – I’m good. How are you? – Okay, so, | -我挺好 你呢 -也好 话说 |
[08:09] | You know, I’m going down for my detective badge | 我最近打算申请升为警探 |
[08:11] | and I’ve been taking these night classes. | 一直在上夜校 |
[08:13] | Just trying to get ready for the exam. | 就是为了通过考试 |
[08:15] | Two of these are a suicide, one is a murder. | 这些里面有两个是自杀 一个是他杀 |
[08:19] | The assignment is for me to identify which is which. | 我的作业是甄别出哪个是哪个 |
[08:22] | Uh, what, you’re asking me to tell you? | 你想让我告诉你吗 |
[08:24] | – Yeah. – Isn’t that cheating? | -是啊 -但那不是作弊吗 |
[08:26] | – No, I don’t think so. – Hey, guys. | -怎么会是作弊呢 -两位 |
[08:29] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[08:30] | I need a few more shots of our DOA. | 我得给死者再拍几张照 |
[08:32] | – You mind if I– – I’m done processing him. | -我能不能 -我已经处理好他了 |
[08:34] | He’s bagged and tagged. Go ahead. | 已经标记好装袋了 你随意 |
[08:38] | Yeah, Jane, I wouldn’t even consider that cheating. | 简 这怎么能说是作弊呢 |
[08:41] | I think that’s just me just knowing the right | 我这不是正好认识一位 |
[08:43] | smart, beautiful person to ask to help me out a little bit. | 聪明漂亮的人能帮我一把吗 |
[08:48] | That one, there, is the murder victim. | 那一个 那边 是谋杀被害人 |
[08:50] | Mm, you’re so smart. | 你还真是聪明 |
[08:51] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[08:52] | The name’s Charlie Perkins. | 他叫查理·珀金斯 |
[08:53] | I cut his ass open three years ago. | 三年前我解剖过他 |
[08:55] | We found four 9mm slugs inside. | 在他体内找到四块九毫米弹片 |
[08:58] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[08:59] | Well, I appreciate you. | 那真是多谢你了 |
[09:01] | I don’t think people give you enough credit for help them. | 我觉得别人根本不知道你对他们的帮助有多大 |
[09:03] | You know what? They don’t. They don’t. | 跟你说 还真是 没人知道 |
[09:04] | Our DOA Richie Dowd’s | 我们这位死者里奇·陶德 |
[09:06] | got quite the photo collection on his phone. | 手机里的照片还真是够劲爆的 |
[09:08] | Most of them are this girl, right here. | 绝大多数都是拍这位女孩的 |
[09:11] | In very few of the photos does she have any clothes on. | 其中绝大多数都是一丝不挂 |
[09:15] | Her face is partially obscured in all these. | 所有照片中的脸部都被特别打了码 |
[09:17] | Yeah, that’s about the only thing you can’t see. | 除了脸其他的部分全都一览无余 |
[09:19] | Yeah, so me and Ruz haven’t ID’d the girl yet, | 我和鲁塞克还没确定这女孩的身份 |
[09:21] | but we did a reverse google image search, | 不过我们用谷歌反向搜了搜图 |
[09:22] | found out that somebody’s been posting the exact same pics | 找到有人在一家复仇毛片网站上 |
[09:26] | on a revenge porn website. | 贴过同样的照片 |
[09:27] | Looks like our golden boy’s not so perfect after all. | 看来这位金童也不是那么完美 |
[09:30] | Well, so now we have a motive. | 那么这就是动机了 |
[09:32] | All we need to do is find out who she is, | 我们只需查到她是谁 |
[09:34] | where she’s at, who she runs with. | 她在哪 她和谁跑了 |
[09:36] | I’m wondering if we can take the partial shots of her face, | 我在想如果我们截取所有照片上的脸部 |
[09:38] | put them together, make a composite image, | 重叠到一起合成一张脸 |
[09:40] | and run it through facial recognition. | 然后去面部识别系统核查 |
[09:42] | Yeah, that’s definitely worth a shot. | 这法子值得一试 |
[09:43] | I got a buddy at OCD tech. | 我在民防处认识个人 |
[09:44] | – I bet they’d help out. – All right. | -他肯定能帮忙 -好 |
[09:46] | Guys, I got something. | 几位 我有发现 |
[09:52] | Seventeen years ago, Voight worked a murder case | 17年前 博伊特在他长大的街区供职期间 |
[09:54] | in the neighborhood he grew up in. | 办过一起凶杀案 |
[09:56] | The victim was a friend of his, | 被害人是他的朋友 |
[09:57] | owned a corner store in Bridgeport. | 在布里奇波特开了一家店 |
[09:59] | Nick Ruffalo. | 尼克·鲁法洛 |
[10:00] | At the time, they thought the shooter was this guy, | 当时他们认为凶手是这个人 |
[10:02] | Terrance Valentine. | 特伦斯·瓦伦汀 |
[10:05] | Ballistics just confirmed | 而弹道检测报告却显示 |
[10:06] | that they had the murder weapon wrong. | 他们找到的凶器不匹配 |
[10:08] | The gun that shot Ruffalo is the same gun | 而打死鲁法洛的那把枪 |
[10:11] | that we recovered from the Dowd crime scene last night. | 就是我们昨晚从陶德案现场找到的那把 |
[10:15] | – Where’s Valentine now? – He’s in prison. | -瓦伦汀现在在哪 -在监狱里 |
[10:18] | Voight helped put him there. | 他被关进去 博伊特也出了力 |
[10:19] | We gotta figure out Who killed Richie Dowd | 我们得查出究竟是谁杀了里奇·陶德 |
[10:20] | so that Voight can figure out how that gun was used | 这样博伊特就能查清楚这把枪是怎么 |
[10:23] | in the Ruffalo murder, | 用到鲁法洛凶案里的 |
[10:25] | which is starting to look like | 而那个案子现在看来 |
[10:26] | a real wobbly conviction right now. | 疑点也越来越重了 |
[10:37] | – Yes? – Hi. Sharice Valentine? | -哪位 -你好 是沙丽斯·瓦伦汀吗 |
[10:40] | – Yes. – Sergeant Hank Voight. | -是我 -我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[10:42] | Okay, what’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[10:45] | Actually, I’m looking back into your father’s case. | 其实我在复查你父亲的案子 |
[10:54] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[10:56] | I am. | 真的 |
[11:00] | – May I come in? – Yeah. | -我能进去吗 -当然 |
[11:03] | My dad wasn’t some angel before he was sent to prison | 我父亲被关进监狱之前也不是什么大好人 |
[11:06] | but, you know, sometimes I think we got lucky. | 但是有时候我想我们还算命好 |
[11:10] | I mean, at least he’s still alive. | 毕竟他还活着 |
[11:17] | 泰森服装折扣店 2000年3月21日17时36分 | |
[11:20] | Tyson’s discount dresses. | 泰森服装折扣店 |
[11:21] | The same date and time that the murder happened. | 就在凶案发生的同一天 同一小时 |
[11:23] | Almost to the minute. | 几乎在同一分钟了 |
[11:24] | It’s printed there, at the top. | 就印在最上边 |
[11:27] | What happened to the original? | 原件哪去了 |
[11:29] | I gave it to the other detective, Woods. | 我给另外一个警探了 伍兹警探 |
[11:31] | Never heard back. | 没有任何回音 |
[11:32] | And then when I requested the file from the police last year, | 去年我跟警察要文件 |
[11:35] | they said it was gone. | 他们说不见了 |
[11:38] | This–this doesn’t prove | 这个 这也证明不了 |
[11:40] | your dad’s the one who made the purchase. | 是你爸爸去买的 |
[11:42] | You understand that, right? | 你明白吗 |
[11:43] | My mom passed giving birth to me, Sergeant Voight. | 我妈妈生我时难产死了 博伊特警长 |
[11:46] | There wasn’t anybody but my dad | 除了我爸爸没有人 |
[11:49] | to buy a dress for my First Communion. | 会帮我买第一次圣餐的礼服 |
[11:56] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你 |
[12:00] | Please don’t open this up | 如果你不准备坚持到底 |
[12:01] | unless you’re gonna follow through with it. | 请不要揭开这个伤疤 |
[12:06] | I don’t think I can deal with another false hope. | 我觉得我承受不了又一次希望落空了 |
[12:53] | Alright, my connect at OCD | 好 我在民防处找关系 |
[12:54] | ID’d the girl from Richie Dowd’s phone. | 辨认了里奇·陶德手机里的女孩 |
[12:56] | This is Jo Jo Mckinnon. She goes to Kennedy Park East. | 这是乔乔·米肯农 她在肯尼迪公园东区 |
[12:58] | She’s 18, no criminal history, parents are divorced. | 十八岁 没有犯罪历史 父母离异 |
[13:01] | Her dad has primary custody. | 她爸爸拿到了主要监护权 |
[13:03] | His name’s Raymond Mckinnon. | 他叫雷蒙德·米肯农 |
[13:04] | He lives at 4044 North Saber. | 住在北萨贝4044号 |
[13:06] | All right, the sooner we move on this the better. | 好的 我们越早调查越好 |
[13:07] | A CI just texted me. | 一个线人刚刚给我发短信 |
[13:09] | Apparently Frank Dowd’s put out a reward on the street | 弗兰克·陶德在街头悬赏 |
[13:11] | for information on his son’s killer. | 收集杀他儿子凶手的信息 |
[13:12] | – How much? – 15 grand. | -多少钱 -一万五 |
[13:14] | Guys are coming out of the woodwork. | 各路人都出洞了 |
[13:16] | All right, Adam, Kev, you guys go see | 好的 亚当 凯文 你们去看看 |
[13:17] | – if Jo Jo’s willing to talk. – Yes, ma’am. | -乔乔愿不愿意说 -是 长官 |
[13:20] | 4044 North Saber. | 北萨贝4044号 |
[13:35] | – Hi, Raymond Mckinnon? – Yeah. | -雷蒙德·米肯农 -是的 |
[13:37] | I’m Officer Ruzek, this is Office Atwater. | 我是鲁塞克警官 这是阿特沃特警官 |
[13:39] | We’re from CPD. Is Jo Jo in? | 我们是芝警局的 乔乔在家吗 |
[13:42] | – Why? – A young man by the name of | -什么事 -昨晚 一个叫 |
[13:44] | Richie Dowd was murdered last night. | 里奇·陶德的年轻人被杀了 |
[13:45] | We believe your daughter knows him. | 我们认为你女儿认识他 |
[13:47] | She was home last night. | 昨晚她在家 |
[13:48] | Okay, well, that’s fine. We’re just– | 好吧 没事 我们只是… |
[13:50] | We’d still like to talk to her. | 我们还是想跟她聊聊 |
[13:51] | Are you aware of the whole photo thing? | 你们知道照片的事吗 |
[13:53] | – Yeah, we are. – Well, when that bastard | -是的 知道 -那个混蛋 |
[13:55] | first started putting those photos of Jo Jo out there, | 第一次把乔乔的照片放出去时 |
[13:58] | no one gave a damn. | 没有一个人管 |
[13:59] | Yeah, well, we are very sorry about that. | 我们很抱歉 |
[14:01] | She had to drop out of high school | 因为备受屈辱 |
[14:03] | because of the humiliation. | 她不得不辍学 |
[14:05] | She was contemplating suicide. | 她考虑过自杀 |
[14:07] | And we’re still dealing with it every day. | 直到现在我们还得每天面对这事 |
[14:09] | And it could have been stopped. | 本来这事可以阻止的 |
[14:11] | But because his dad’s some big wig lawyer– | 但因为他爸爸是个大牌律师 |
[14:13] | Sir, this is a homicide investigation. | 先生 这是一个凶杀案调查 |
[14:16] | I heard you. | 我知道 |
[14:17] | And am I sorry Richie Dowd got killed? No. | 我为里奇·陶德被杀而可惜吗 不 |
[14:20] | Far as I’m concerned, he’s a bully | 我只关心他这个恶霸 |
[14:22] | who got what he deserved. | 最后罪有应得 |
[14:24] | She was home last night. Up in her room. | 昨晚她在家 在她房间里 |
[14:26] | You wanna know more? Get a warrant. | 你们想知道别的 去申请搜查令 |
[14:48] | So I ran all of Woods’ arrest history, | 我查了伍兹所有的逮捕记录 |
[14:50] | including any case where he was listed | 包括他被列为 |
[14:51] | as additional police personnel. | 编外警员的案子 |
[14:53] | This is every pinch he’s ever been involved in. | 这是他参与的所有案子 |
[14:56] | So a couple years before the murder, | 谋杀案发生的两年前 |
[14:58] | Woods locked up Valentine on an unrelated robbery. | 伍兹因为一件毫不相关的抢劫案抓了瓦伦汀 |
[15:01] | Valentine had a BB gun, so he gets off with probation. | 瓦伦汀有一个空气枪 所以最后判了缓刑 |
[15:05] | Did you know any of this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[15:07] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:09] | Hank. Do you really wanna lock horns with Denny Woods? | 汉克 你真的想跟丹尼·伍兹起冲突吗 |
[15:18] | All right, I ran Jo Jo Mckinnon’s phone records. | 我查了乔乔·米肯农的电话记录 |
[15:20] | She made three calls to Richie Dowd | 谋杀案发那一周她给里奇·陶德 |
[15:22] | the week of the murder, all ten seconds in duration. | 打过三个电话 全都持续了十秒种 |
[15:24] | Yeah, about the time it takes to tell someone to go to hell. | 大概是说一句”去死吧”的时间 |
[15:26] | Yeah, I also dumped her GPS data for the last month, | 是的 我还下载了她上个月的GPS数据 |
[15:29] | just looking for any shared waypoints with Richie. | 想查查她跟里奇有没有重合的路线 |
[15:31] | The only breadcrumb we got is that she met with Richie | 我们只找到一个她见过里奇的地点 |
[15:33] | at 22:00 hours the day before he was killed. | 在他被杀前一天的22点 |
[15:36] | You still can’t put her at the crime scene night of. | 当晚还是不能把她跟犯罪现场联系起来 |
[15:38] | Jo Jo doesn’t leave the house much, | 乔乔不太离开家 |
[15:39] | except to go to a private tutoring center. | 除了去一个私人辅导中心 |
[15:41] | She attended class as recently as yesterday. | 她最近的上课时间是昨天 |
[15:43] | And I got the address and her schedule right here. | 这里是地址和她的课表 |
[15:45] | Let’s get that to Adam and Kev. | 我们把这个给亚当和凯文 |
[15:47] | All right. | 好 |
[15:49] | – Chief. – Who’s the case officer | -局长 -哪个警员负责 |
[15:52] | – on the Richie Dowd murder? – I am. | -里奇·陶德谋杀案 -我 |
[15:54] | Area Central Homicide’s taking over the case. | 区中央重案组要接手这个案子 |
[15:58] | What? | 什么 |
[15:59] | This has been iintelligence from the jump off. | 这一开始就是情报组的案子 |
[16:00] | We worked the crime scene. | 犯罪现场是我们调查的 |
[16:01] | Yeah, well, Frank Dowd doesn’t want you working it anymore. | 是的 弗兰克·陶德不想让你们查了 |
[16:04] | Apparently, he’s got enough juice with the brass above me | 显然 他跟我上头关系够硬 |
[16:06] | to have it transferred out. | 有能力转移这个案子 |
[16:07] | Oh, this case goes over to Area Central Homicide, | 这个案子到了区中央重案组手上 |
[16:11] | it won’t be a trial, it’ll be a funeral. | 庭审都没有 直接办葬礼 |
[16:13] | – You’re saying what, Detective? – Well, plenty of Dowd’s clients | -你说什么 警探 -陶德有很多客户 |
[16:15] | are into him so for some big cake. | 因为利益关系很是看重他 |
[16:17] | And more than one will be willing to settle it on the street. | 不止一个人想要在街头解决这事 |
[16:19] | All they need is a name. | 他们只需要一个名字 |
[16:20] | We got word that Dowd’s throwing money around. | 我们收到风说陶德在到处悬赏 |
[16:24] | Okay. I’ll delay the paperwork until end of shift. | 好吧 我延迟文书交接到下班前 |
[16:28] | But then Area Central’s taking it. | 但之后 区中央就接手 |
[16:30] | It’s the best I can do. | 我只能做到这里 |
[16:41] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[16:44] | I’m looking into your case. | 我在查你的案子 |
[16:46] | Yeah? So you can add some more charges | 是吗 为了给我加更多 |
[16:49] | for something else I didn’t do. | 我没有犯下的罪名吗 |
[16:50] | Listen, new information has come up. | 出现了新线索 |
[16:53] | Yeah? What? | 是吗 什么 |
[16:55] | Please. | 请 |
[16:57] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[17:01] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[17:05] | Did you have a beef with Detective Woods | 在鲁法洛谋杀案之前 |
[17:07] | before the Ruffalo murder? | 你跟伍兹警探有过节吗 |
[17:11] | Look, it’s more like he had one with me. | 应该说他跟我有过节 |
[17:15] | – Okay. – Look, I had the balls. | -好的 -我够胆 |
[17:16] | I tried to make a beef against him | 我想跟他做对 |
[17:19] | for knocking me around in the district. | 因为他在那一片针对我 |
[17:20] | But that went nowhere. Big surprise? | 但没有结果 很惊讶吗 |
[17:25] | But Woods, yeah, he found me after. | 但伍兹 后来又找上我 |
[17:28] | And he told me to my face that he’d settle the score. | 他当面对我说他赢定了 |
[17:31] | Is there anyone who can back that story up? | 有人可以证明你说的这事吗 |
[17:35] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[17:37] | Hell no. | 当然没有 |
[17:39] | You bring somebody else in here. | 你带别人过来 |
[17:41] | Look, I’ll talk to them, | 我会跟他们说 |
[17:42] | but I ain’t about to trust your lying ass. | 但我绝对不会相信你这个骗子 |
[17:45] | My friend took a bullet in the forehead over $122. | 我朋友因为122块前额中了一枪 |
[17:49] | You’re lucky they didn’t pull you out of the– | 你很走运 他们没把你放在… |
[17:50] | Lucky? Look, I’ve been rotting in here like meat for 17 years. | 走运吗 我像一块肉一样在这里烂了十七年 |
[17:59] | You know what? I’m glad you came by. | 我很高兴你过来 |
[18:02] | So I can finally tell you in person to kiss my ass. | 这样我才能当面让你滚蛋 |
[18:08] | Now get me out of here. | 带我走 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | Hey, Jo Jo. | 乔乔 |
[18:32] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[18:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:35] | I’m Atwater. This is Ruzek. | 我是阿特沃特 这是鲁塞克 |
[18:37] | – Chicago PD. – Hey. | -我们是芝加哥警署的 -你好 |
[18:38] | My dad told me not to talk to you guys. | 我爸和我说不要和你们说话 |
[18:40] | Is that who you’re calling right now? | 所以你现在要打给他吗 |
[18:43] | – And if it is? – That would be a mistake. | -如果是呢 -那你可就犯错了 |
[18:46] | Yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[18:48] | I mean, chances are, he’s gonna give you bad advice. | 他很可能会给你不好的建议 |
[18:50] | Like telling me not to talk to you? | 比如告诉我别和你们说话吗 |
[18:53] | – That would qualify, yeah. – Yeah. | -差不多 -对 |
[18:55] | And that’s bad, how, exactly? | 那情况会有多坏 |
[18:56] | ‘Cause you’ll get arrested. | 那你就会被捕 |
[18:57] | As opposed to us just giving you a ride to the station | 而我们会把你送到局里 |
[18:59] | and letting you answer some questions voluntarily. | 让你主动回答一些问题 |
[19:02] | Listen, it’s your call. | 这取决于你 |
[19:12] | And tell us about your relationship with Richie Dowd. | 和我们说说你和里奇·陶德的关系 |
[19:15] | To be honest with you, I’m not in any big hurry | 老实说 我根本不想急着 |
[19:16] | to revisit what happened, okay? | 回顾这一切 好吗 |
[19:18] | It’s upsetting to me and my family. | 这让我和我的家人很难过 |
[19:20] | We understand that. | 我们理解 |
[19:22] | Okay, we do. | 我们真的理解 |
[19:23] | But the fact remains that Richie was murdered | 但事实仍然是里奇被谋杀了 |
[19:26] | And you were one of the last people to talk to him. | 而你是最后几个和他说过话的人之一 |
[19:32] | We started dating about six months ago. | 我们大概半年前开始约会 |
[19:35] | We met a couple weeks before that, I guess. | 那之前认识了几周吧 |
[19:37] | And what was your relationship like? | 你们的关系是怎样的 |
[19:40] | – Normal. – How did it end? | -正常的 -怎么结束的 |
[19:43] | I told him it was senior spring and I wanted to be free. | 我告诉他这是高三春天了 我想要自由 |
[19:46] | – How’d he take that? – Freaked out. | -他什么反应 -气坏了 |
[19:51] | What did you do when he started posting the photos? | 他开始把照片发到网上后你怎么回应的 |
[19:53] | I begged him to stop, but he didn’t. | 我求他住手 但他没有 |
[19:55] | Then he started posting them again the other day, | 前几天他又开始发了 |
[19:56] | Which is why I called him. | 所以我打给他了 |
[19:59] | Do you have any idea who might’ve killed Richie? | 你知道谁会杀了里奇吗 |
[20:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[20:04] | You don’t think it was anyone who was upset | 你不觉得会是谁因为他的所作所为 |
[20:05] | about what he did to you? | 很生气就下此毒手吗 |
[20:07] | Friend or a family member? | 朋友或者家人 |
[20:09] | Look… | 听好了 |
[20:11] | In spite of everything he’s done to me, | 尽管他那么对我 |
[20:15] | When I found out what happened, | 当我知道这一切后 |
[20:19] | I cried. | 我还是哭了 |
[20:21] | He was my first boyfriend. | 他是我的第一个男朋友 |
[20:24] | I loved him. He loved me. | 我们相爱过 |
[20:31] | Just too much. | 只是太累了 |
[20:38] | All right, where are we at connecting the two cases? | 两个案子相关联的进展如何 |
[20:40] | We’re plugging away, but we still don’t know | 我们还在苦干 但我们还不知道 |
[20:42] | How the same gun could’ve been used in both murders. | 同一把枪怎么会用在两个谋杀案里 |
[20:44] | – Well, find out. – Hey, boss– | -那就找出来 -老大 |
[20:48] | Someone’s here to see you, Hank. | 有人要见你 汉克 |
[21:04] | Have a seat. You might wanna get that door. | 请坐 门关上吧 |
[21:21] | I’ve got a theory. | 我有一个理论 |
[21:24] | – You wanna hear it? – Sure. | -想听听吗 -说吧 |
[21:28] | you fell in love with the tight-bodied | 你以前爱过一个小你20岁的 |
[21:29] | school teacher 20 years younger than you. | 身材曼妙的老师 |
[21:32] | First woman you been with since Camille died. | 那是卡米尔过世后你交往的第一个女人 |
[21:34] | And she throws a hump into you. | 她在你面前卖弄风骚 |
[21:38] | Makes your eyeballs roll back like a slot machine. | 让你迷上了她 |
[21:43] | then she starts taking you to her church, | 接着她把你带去她的教堂 |
[21:46] | you know, where they clap their hands and shake their butts. | 在那里他们拍手摇臀 |
[21:49] | And now, you’re grasping for salvation. | 现在 你想寻求救赎 |
[21:54] | Am I close? | 我说对了吗 |
[21:57] | No. | 不 |
[22:00] | I’m just making sure we put away the right guy. | 我只是要确认我们抓的是对的人 |
[22:05] | This has nothing to do with the Valentine case. | 这和瓦伦汀的案子毫不相关 |
[22:07] | This is about you. | 这关乎你 |
[22:11] | Standing on the ledge of your career, | 你站在事业的礁石上 |
[22:13] | looking down at all the outlaw moves | 俯视你在帮派组时 |
[22:14] | you pulled in the gang unit and being haunted by them. | 所有的不法行为 并被其困扰着 |
[22:17] | Which is not my problem. You would be well advised | 我就没有这个问题 你需要听听劝 |
[22:20] | – not to try and make it– – Denny, don’t you want to kn– | -别试着让… -丹尼 你不想知道… |
[22:24] | Lieutenant. | 请叫我警监 |
[22:29] | Lieutenant… | 警监 |
[22:33] | Don’t you wanna know what happened? | 你不想知道事情的原委吗 |
[22:35] | Already do. | 已经知道了 |
[22:37] | And I’m exceedingly comfortable | 而且我对于我们的结案 |
[22:39] | with the case we presented, as is the deputy chief. | 非常满意 副局长也是 |
[22:43] | And the conviction integrity unit. | 以及定罪案件完善处 |
[22:46] | But the gun doesn’t match. | 但枪不符合 |
[22:47] | I trust my CI on that case more than a damn gun. | 比起一把枪 我更信我案中的线人 |
[22:50] | In fact, he helped me put away a whole lot of bad guys. | 实际上 他帮我抓住了很多坏人 |
[22:54] | Hank, you go pulling a thread, | 汉克 你一旦拉起引线 |
[22:56] | there’s no telling what all unravels. | 谁也不好说什么会被揭露出来 |
[23:06] | Quit digging into this. | 别再查这个了 |
[23:08] | Or–what was the line you used to say all the time? | 否则…你常说的那话是什么来着 |
[23:11] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[23:13] | We’re going for a ride. | 我们兜个风去吧 |
[23:44] | So where we at with the Dowd case? | 陶德的案子进展如何 |
[23:48] | There was a 911 call from Frank Dowd’s house | 弗兰克·陶德家打过一次报警电话 |
[23:51] | the day after the sexting pictures hit the Internet. | 就在色情照片发在网上的第二天 |
[23:53] | But the day before Richie was killed. | 但在里奇遇害的前一天 |
[23:55] | The housekeeper said she saw an adult white male | 清洁工说她看到一个成年白人男子 |
[23:57] | trying the front door handle. | 在撬前门把手 |
[23:59] | Patrolmen responded to the scene. | 巡警随后到达现场 |
[24:00] | They couldn’t find anybody, | 但没发现任何人 |
[24:02] | but the housekeeper ID’d Raymond Mckinnon | 但清洁工在一排照片中 |
[24:07] | from a photo array. | 指认了雷蒙德·米肯农 |
[24:08] | That’s Jo Jo’s dad. | 就是乔乔的父亲 |
[24:09] | It’s enough for a warrant. | 足够申请个搜查令 |
[24:15] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[24:17] | Just run the case. Keep me posted. | 你们继续查案子 有情况随时报告 |
[24:20] | – Hank– – Let him go. | -汉克 -让他走 |
[24:39] | Hank Voight? | 汉克·博伊特 |
[24:42] | Janine? | 杰妮 |
[24:43] | How you been? | 最近怎么样 |
[24:47] | Good. Busy. | 挺好 很忙 |
[24:50] | I’m sorry it’s been so long. | 抱歉这么久没联系你 |
[24:54] | A lot of Nick’s friends sort of faded away | 尼克很多朋友在他遇害后 |
[24:56] | – after he got killed. – Yeah. | -都消失不见了 -是啊 |
[24:59] | I guess they didn’t want to be reminded | 我猜他们不想被提醒 |
[25:00] | he’s not here anymore or whatever. | 他已经不在这儿了什么的 |
[25:05] | What do you need? | 有什么事要帮忙 |
[25:09] | I’m actually looking back into his case | 其实我在重新调查他的案子 |
[25:12] | – Why? – I think we may have put away the wrong guy. | -为什么 -我们可能抓错了人 |
[25:19] | Listen, I remember catching the tail end of you | 我记得最后看到你在和我的搭档说话 |
[25:22] | talking to my partner when he told you | 当时他告诉你 |
[25:24] | that we caught the guy who did it. | 我们抓到凶手了 |
[25:26] | Okay? | 对吧 |
[25:27] | And you said it felt like you were seeing things. | 而当时你说好像看到了什么 |
[25:31] | You remember that? | 记得吗 |
[25:32] | I mean, do you remember what you meant by that? | 还记得当时你说这话是什么意思吗 |
[25:36] | I was walking back to the storage room | 当时我往储存间走 |
[25:39] | and I saw this guy walk in, | 看到一个人走进来 |
[25:42] | Approach Nick at the counter. | 接近了柜台后的尼克 |
[25:45] | I barely got a look at him. | 我没看清他 |
[25:47] | But I could tell that he was white. | 但我能确定是个白人 |
[25:49] | And five seconds later–or what felt like five seconds anyway– | 5秒钟后 差不多是这么久后 |
[25:54] | I heard the gunshot. I came running out. | 我听到了枪响 我就跑出来了 |
[25:57] | There was nobody here except Nick, bleeding. | 除了尼克在那儿流血 一个人都没有 |
[26:03] | So when Detective Woods showed me Valentine’s photo, | 所以当伍兹警探给我看瓦伦汀的照片时 |
[26:07] | I was surprised because he’s black. | 我大吃一惊 因为他是黑人 |
[26:10] | Because how could he have gotten into the store that quickly? | 因为他怎么可能这么快就进了店 |
[26:13] | And what about the white guy? | 还有那白人呢 |
[26:17] | Detective Woods said that happens sometimes | 伍兹警探说有时候就是会这样 |
[26:20] | on the heels of a trauma. | 是因为创伤 |
[26:22] | The mind plays tricks on you. | 想法会欺骗你 |
[26:33] | – I’ll see you soon. – Yeah. | -我尽快回来看你 -好的 |
[26:57] | Mr. Mckinnon. | 米肯农先生 |
[27:00] | You better have a damn good reason for bringing me down here. | 你最好有一个正当的理由把我关在这里 |
[27:03] | I already told you everything I know. | 我知道的全告诉你们了 |
[27:04] | You left out the part where you went to Richie Dowd’s house | 你遗漏了在乔乔的照片出现在网上之后 |
[27:07] | the day after Jo Jo’s pictures showed up online. | 第二天你去里奇·陶德家里的信息 |
[27:09] | I wish you people would’ve worked this hard | 我希望以后我需要你们的帮助的时候 |
[27:11] | – when I needed your help. – No, man. | -你们能这么给力 -不 兄弟 |
[27:12] | Now’s the part where we move on to you telling us | 现在该你告诉我们为什么你要 |
[27:14] | why you went to richie dowd’s house | 在里奇·陶德被杀的前一天 |
[27:15] | the day before he was murdered. | 去他家里了 |
[27:17] | I was looking to have a conversation with the young man. | 我想和那个年轻人聊聊天 |
[27:21] | Wanted to hurt him a little bit? | 还想揍他一顿吗 |
[27:23] | Can’t say I really had a plan. | 当时没什么打算 |
[27:26] | Was Richie home when you got there? | 你到的时候里奇在家吗 |
[27:27] | No. I got back home, my blood stopped boiling, | 没有 我回家之后就没那么冲动了 |
[27:30] | and that was that. | 仅此而已 |
[27:31] | Mr. Mckinnon, do you own a gun? | 米肯农先生 你有枪吗 |
[27:34] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[27:36] | So Richie was shot? | 所以里奇是被射杀的吗 |
[27:38] | – I’m asking. – Don’t play with me. | -我问问题呢 -别装了 |
[27:40] | You know Richie got shot. | 你知道里奇死于枪杀 |
[27:41] | I’ve had three surgeries on each hand for carpal tunnel. | 我每只手都做了三次腕隧道手术 |
[27:44] | I can’t squeeze a tube of toothpaste. | 我都握不紧牙刷 |
[27:47] | Does it look like I could pull a trigger? | 怎么可能可以扣动扳机呢 |
[28:01] | My dad’s here? | 我爸爸在这里吗 |
[28:03] | – That’s right. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[28:06] | Because he wasn’t completely honest with us | 因为我们第一次找他的时候 |
[28:08] | the first time we spoke. | 他没有坦诚相待 |
[28:09] | Well, he didn’t kill Richie. | 里奇不是他杀的 |
[28:11] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:12] | Because we were watching “The voice” together | 因为里奇死的时候我们俩 |
[28:13] | at the time richie was killed. | 在一起看《好声音》 |
[28:19] | Can you tell that to whoever he’s talking to? | 你能转告给审讯他的人吗 |
[28:23] | You can tell them yourself. | 你可以自己跟他们说 |
[28:28] | – Dad! – Sweetie. | -爸爸 -宝贝 |
[28:30] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[28:36] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[28:40] | Guys, we know somebody’s lying to us. | 两位 我们知道有人在撒谎 |
[28:44] | And we’re done being jerked around. | 我们不想再被牵着鼻子走了 |
[28:46] | So whoever wants to step up to the plate, | 所以如果谁想说点什么 |
[28:47] | I suggest you do so now. | 就趁现在吧 |
[28:52] | It was me. I killed Richie. | 是我 我杀了里奇 |
[28:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:02] | Okay. We’ll call down to the state’s attorney’s office, | 好 我们会找州检察官办公室的人 |
[29:05] | have you do a videotaped confession. | 来为你摄制认罪录像 |
[29:07] | No, no, he didn’t do it. | 不 不是他做的 |
[29:09] | Sweetheart. Don’t say another word. | 宝贝 什么都别说了 |
[29:11] | No, I didn’t do it either. | 不 也不是我做的 |
[29:15] | But I know who did. | 但是我知道是谁做的 |
[29:25] | I didn’t wanna say anything because we were best friends | 我什么都不想说 因为自从孩提时起 |
[29:27] | since we were kids and this whole thing | 我们就是最好的朋友 |
[29:29] | – is because of me. – Okay. Slow down. | -而且整个事情都是因我而起 -慢慢说 |
[29:32] | – Who’s we? – My friend Eric. | -你指的是谁 -我的朋友艾瑞克 |
[29:34] | He said he was gonna tell Richie to stop with the photos. | 他说过他要告诉里奇停止发布照片 |
[29:36] | Then he came back with this look. | 然后他回来的时候脸色很难看 |
[29:39] | Like something went wrong. | 好像出了什么事 |
[29:41] | So you’re saying that Eric went and Confronted richie | 所以你是说艾瑞克去找里奇对质 |
[29:45] | – and killed him. – I mean, I wasn’t there. | -并且杀了他 -我不在场 |
[29:48] | So I didn’t ask Eric that question. | 我没有问艾瑞克这个问题 |
[29:50] | But I mean, | 但是我觉得 |
[29:53] | I have a feeling that’s what happened. | 我有一种感觉事情就是这样 |
[29:56] | Okay. Jo Jo, I need a last name. | 好的 乔乔 我需要他的姓 |
[30:10] | Chief Lugo called twice. | 卢戈队长打来两次了 |
[30:12] | – What do we go? – Nothing iron clad yet, | -进展如何 -还没有确凿的证据 |
[30:14] | but Jo Jo gave us the name of a boy we want to talk to. | 但是乔乔给了我们需要调查的人的名字 |
[30:16] | Eric Scalise. Turned 18 two weeks ago. | 艾瑞克·沙丽斯 两周前18岁 |
[30:19] | No priors. | 没有前科 |
[30:22] | His father Mark Scalise? | 他爸爸是马克·沙丽斯吗 |
[30:24] | – Correct. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[30:27] | Mark scalise was Woods’ CI | 马克·沙丽斯是曾帮助 |
[30:29] | who helped put away Valentine. | 伍兹抓捕瓦伦汀时的线人 |
[30:36] | Scalise killed Ruffalo. | 沙丽斯杀死了鲁法洛 |
[30:40] | And then he kept the murder weapon. | 然后他留下了凶器 |
[30:41] | Seventeen years later, his son uses it | 十七年之后 他的儿子用它 |
[30:43] | to kill Richie Dowd. | 杀死了里奇·陶德 |
[30:45] | Eric Scalise either knew where his dad kept the gun | 艾瑞克·沙丽斯或者知道他爸爸把枪藏在哪里 |
[30:48] | or it was given to him. | 或者枪是他爸爸给他的 |
[30:49] | He panics after he pulls the trigger and he tosses it. | 他扣动扳机之后非常惊慌就把凶器扔了 |
[30:51] | We need to get this kid off the street | 我们需要在这个孩子死前 |
[30:53] | before he winds up dead. | 先把他找到 |
[30:54] | That bounty’s still out. | 那笔悬赏还在呢 |
[30:55] | All right, notify the ASA. Get a search warrant. | 好的 通知助理检察官 去拿搜查令 |
[30:58] | – Hey, and keep it under wraps. – Yeah. | -秘密进行 -好的 |
[31:00] | Okay. Where does Eric hang his hat? | 艾瑞克目前身在何处 |
[31:03] | 4032 South Lafayette street. Same place he grew up. | 南拉斐特大街4032号 也是他长大的地方 |
[31:07] | Hey, boss, his father still lives there. | 老大 他爸爸还住在那里 |
[31:29] | – Yes? – Chicago PD, | -什么事 -芝加哥警署 |
[31:30] | – I’m looking for Eric. – He’s not here. | -我来找艾瑞克 -他不在 |
[31:32] | – What’s this about? Carol, what’s going on? | -怎么了 -卡罗尔 发生了什么 |
[31:34] | Hey, Mark, it’s been a while. | 马克 好久不见 |
[31:36] | – Do I know you? – Well, he’s looking for Eric. | -我认识你吗 -他找艾瑞克 |
[31:38] | Actually, I’m looking for you, too. | 实际上我也找你 |
[31:39] | – For what? – Hey, look, you can’t do this! | -为什么 -你不能这么做 |
[31:42] | Yeah, you wanna get locked up, too? | 你也想被铐起来吗 |
[31:43] | It’s clear. No Eric, sarge. | 检查完了 警长 没有发现艾瑞克 |
[31:45] | Okay, come on. | 好的 走 |
[31:52] | 芝加哥警署 马克·沙丽斯 | |
[31:53] | Mark scalise. Man, it is odd seeing you. | 马克·沙丽斯 见到你感觉真奇怪 |
[31:57] | I mean, this is how I remember you. | 这是我印象中的你 |
[32:00] | Seventeen years ago. | 十七年前 |
[32:02] | A spineless, drug addicted snitch. | 一个懦弱的毒瘾告密者 |
[32:06] | Still, there was a kinship there. | 我们关系还是很紧密 |
[32:09] | I mean, we both worked for Woods. | 我们都为伍兹工作 |
[32:12] | He’d snap, we jumped. | 他一句话我们就赴汤蹈火 |
[32:15] | I turned my life around. | 我的生活彻底改变了 |
[32:18] | Yeah, so did I. | 我的也是 |
[32:22] | You know who else looks different these days? | 你知道还有谁这些天换了个人吗 |
[32:28] | Terrance valentine. | 特伦斯·瓦伦汀 |
[32:31] | The man you put in prison for a crime you did. | 那个因为你的罪行进监狱的人 |
[32:34] | Wrong. | 不是的 |
[32:38] | The gun… | 那把枪 |
[32:40] | The one you kept all these years… | 那把你留了那么多年的枪 |
[32:45] | Your son used it to murder somebody last night. | 昨晚你儿子用它杀了人 |
[32:53] | So here’s what we’re gonna do, Mark. | 马克 接下来我们这样 |
[32:59] | We’re gonna make things right. | 我们一罪抵一罪 |
[33:01] | You tell me why you killed Nick Ruffalo, | 你告诉我你怎么杀死尼克·鲁法洛的 |
[33:03] | and I’ll pull back charges on your son when we find him. | 我会在找到你儿子时减轻他的指控 |
[33:08] | Where’s Woods? | 伍兹在哪里 |
[33:09] | I’d like to talk to him. | 我要跟他聊聊 |
[33:12] | See, there’s no more hiding behind Woods. | 不要再在伍兹后面躲躲藏藏了 |
[33:16] | No more pinning it on other people. | 不要再嫁祸给别人了 |
[33:20] | No more lies. | 不要再撒谎了 |
[33:21] | – I don’t know what you’re talking– – Yes, you do! | -我不知道你在说什么 -你知道 |
[33:26] | And you’re gonna tell me. | 你必须告诉我 |
[33:28] | – Sarge, we need you to– – Not now! | -警长我们需要你 -现在不行 |
[33:30] | – It’s gotta be now. – Not now! | -必须是现在 -现在不行 |
[33:31] | Boss, damn it, I need to talk to you. | 老大 该死 我有事找你 |
[33:40] | – This better be good. – Sarge, hold up for a sec. | -最好是好消息 -警长 等一下 |
[33:47] | Chief. | 局长 |
[33:51] | Let’s go, Sergeant. | 我们走 警长 |
[33:53] | We’re headed to the review board. | 我们去审查委员会 |
[33:59] | – Regarding what? – Insubordination. | -什么事 -违抗命令 |
[34:02] | And failure to respond to a direct order | 还有没有听从上级的 |
[34:04] | of a superior officer. | 直接命令 |
[34:07] | Chief, I’m just working the Richie Dowd murder, | 局长 我在办里奇·陶德谋杀案 |
[34:09] | wherever that takes me. | 无论如何都要破案 |
[34:11] | You’re talking to me, Sergeant. | 现在你听我的 警长 |
[34:14] | And there’s no more tap dancing. | 不要耍什么花招了 |
[34:16] | Move. Now. | 马上走 |
[34:24] | Pull everything you have on the Dowd case, | 把陶德案的所有资料都准备一下 |
[34:26] | get it over to Area Central Homicide. | 移交给区中央重案组 |
[34:28] | Intelligence is done here. | 情报组不用管了 |
[34:41] | Hey, so kick Scalise. Okay. | 把斯卡利斯放了吧 |
[34:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:44] | Wait, wait. This text message just came through Scalise’s phone. | 等一下 这条短信刚发到斯卡利斯的手机上 |
[34:49] | – There’s no name attached. – Saying what? | -没有发信人名字 -什么内容 |
[34:51] | “What’s going on? What’s the plan?” | “怎么了 什么计划” |
[34:53] | That’s gotta be Eric. | 肯定是艾瑞克 |
[34:55] | His dad probably bought him a burner phone. | 他爸爸可能给他买了一次性手机 |
[34:56] | Well, we can triangulate the signal. | 我们可以三角定位手机信号 |
[34:58] | See if you can pinpoint his location. | 看看能否找到他的位置 |
[35:05] | Do it. | 去做 |
[35:15] | – No. – No. | -不是这个 -不是 |
[35:16] | It’s that one, down there. | 是那边那间 |
[35:19] | Second floor, apartment 25, end of the hall. | 二层 25号 走廊尽头 |
[35:30] | Eric Scalise, Chicago PD. | 艾瑞克·斯卡利斯 芝加哥警察 |
[35:33] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[35:34] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[35:36] | Son of a– | 混… |
[35:43] | Look, Eric, as far as we know, | 艾瑞克 据我们所知 |
[35:45] | you were just defending Jo Jo’s honor. | 你只是想维护乔乔的名声 |
[35:48] | I mean, you don’t have a record. | 你没有案底 |
[35:50] | You probably didn’t mean for anything to happen. | 你可能不是有意要做什么 |
[35:53] | I mean, we’re thinking you went home, | 我们想的是 你回到家 |
[35:54] | you dug up one of your dad’s guns | 找出了你爸爸的一把枪 |
[35:56] | and you went to see Richie. | 然后去见了里奇 |
[35:58] | And that’s when things fell apart. | 然后事情开始恶化 |
[36:00] | Okay, so, now here’s the problem. | 我们现在的问题是 |
[36:01] | This is your dad’s gun, right? | 这是你爸爸的枪 对吧 |
[36:03] | All right, so see, him and your mom, | 所以 他和你妈妈 |
[36:05] | they’re responsible for providing a weapon | 他们提供了用于犯罪的武器 |
[36:07] | that was used in the commission of a crime. | 这是要担责任的 |
[36:09] | Just because it was in the house, | 就因为枪在房子里 |
[36:10] | where you could have access to it. | 你能拿到 |
[36:14] | Unless they drove you to see Richie | 除非他们开车送你去见里奇 |
[36:16] | and they put the gun in your hands | 然后把枪放到你手里 |
[36:17] | and they said, “Go kill him.” | 跟你说”去杀了他” |
[36:19] | Is that what happened? | 是那么回事吗 |
[36:25] | Jo jo’s a good girl. | 乔乔是个好姑娘 |
[36:27] | And–and she just made a mistake. | 她只是犯了个错误 |
[36:30] | She didn’t deserve to have those photos posted online. | 不该被人把照片发到网上 |
[36:34] | I mean, she was talking about suicide. | 她都想自杀了 |
[36:38] | I went to Richie and I told him to quit doing that. | 我去找里奇 让他不要那么做了 |
[36:42] | And–and he laughed. | 他却大笑 |
[36:44] | And turned to walk away. | 然后扭头走了 |
[36:47] | And so, uh, I pulled the gun out. | 所以我就把枪拿出来了 |
[36:50] | Just to, uh, show him I was serious. | 目的就是告诉他我是认真的 |
[36:55] | And, uh, and he said, “Bitch, you gonna bring a gun? | 可是他说 “贱货 你带枪了吗” |
[36:59] | You better be ready to use it.” | “那你最好就用上” |
[37:01] | And I don’t even remember pulling the trigger. | 我都不记得开枪了 |
[37:05] | But after it went off, I dropped it and ran. | 但枪响之后 我扔掉枪跑了 |
[37:34] | This is what? | 这是什么 |
[37:35] | Your son’s confession. | 你儿子的供词 |
[37:36] | For the murder of Richie Dowd. | 谋杀里奇·陶德的证词 |
[37:39] | Voight’s offer still stands, | 博伊特开出的条件还有效 |
[37:40] | but only for about two more minutes. | 但大概只持续两分钟了 |
[37:42] | What decides this is whether or not you’re willing | 关键是你愿不愿意 |
[37:44] | to clear up what happened 17 years ago. | 坦白17年前发生的事 |
[37:48] | And Eric will get charged with what then? | 到时艾瑞克的罪名是什么 |
[37:50] | Involuntary manslaughter. | 过失杀人 |
[37:52] | Not murder. | 不是谋杀 |
[37:54] | Meaning he still gets jail time. | 也就是说他还是要坐牢 |
[37:55] | Yeah. He’ll do three to five. | 对 坐三到五年 |
[37:57] | But that’s not life. | 但至少不是终生监禁 |
[37:58] | Your son says that Richie came at him. | 你儿子说里奇威胁他 |
[38:00] | He brought the gun to protect himself. | 他带枪是为了自卫 |
[38:06] | So? | 怎么样 |
[38:11] | Nick Ruffalo. | 尼克·鲁法洛 |
[38:13] | If he’d just given up the money, | 如果他不要那钱 |
[38:15] | nothing would have happened. | 就什么都不会发生了 |
[38:19] | But I was high | 但我当时嗨了 |
[38:21] | and he just… | 他… |
[38:25] | didn’t move fast enough. | 动作又不够快 |
[38:28] | I called Woods after to clean it up. | 事后我找伍兹清理现场 |
[38:30] | I was so wigged out, I couldn’t find the pistol, I– | 我当时太紧张了 所以枪都找不到了 我… |
[38:34] | The gun that you and Woods put on Valentine, | 你和伍兹嫁祸给瓦伦汀的那把枪 |
[38:35] | – where’d you get it? – He’s a cop. | -你哪里弄来的 -他是警察 |
[38:38] | You’re a cop. You can get anything you want. | 你也是 你什么弄不到 |
[38:40] | And why’d you ID Valentine? | 你为什么指认瓦伦汀 |
[38:43] | Woods fat fingered him in the photo array. | 照片辨识时伍兹示意是他 |
[38:45] | I worked a lot of cases with the guy. | 我跟他合作了很多案子 |
[38:47] | He had no problem cutting corners. | 他是个喜欢走捷径的人 |
[38:52] | Why’d you keep the gun? | 你为什么留着那把枪 |
[38:54] | I didn’t know it was the same gun. | 我不知道就是那把 |
[38:56] | Otherwise, I would’ve thrown it in the river. | 否则我早就扔进河里了 |
[38:59] | How do you not know that? | 你怎么可能不知道 |
[39:02] | You ever been addicted to heroin? | 你海洛因成瘾过吗 |
[39:14] | Lieutenant Woods? | 伍兹警督 |
[39:23] | As you can see, the historical record | 大家看到了 根据历史记录 |
[39:25] | shows 56 complaints of excessive force | 一共有56起针对博伊特警长的 |
[39:28] | against Sergeant Voight. | 过度执法投诉案 |
[39:31] | That’s the kind of officer he is, | 他就是这种警察 |
[39:33] | has been, and always will be | 一直都是 以后也会是 |
[39:35] | until someone finally does something. | 直到有人最后采取措施 |
[39:37] | And now, sergeant Voight is chasing ghosts | 现在博伊特警长又在捕风捉影 |
[39:40] | on a 17-year-old case, | 查一起17年前的案子 |
[39:42] | disobeying direct orders | 作为情报组组长 |
[39:44] | and neglecting his duties as head of the Intelligence Unit. | 无视上级命令 玩忽职守 |
[40:00] | You’re gonna wanna see this. | 你还是看看这个吧 |
[40:20] | Lieutenant Woods, | 伍兹警督 |
[40:23] | you are stripped of your police powers immediately. | 你的警察权力当场剥夺 |
[40:27] | And you are placed on a no-pay status | 进入无薪待工状态 |
[40:29] | until a full investigation is conducted | 直到你所处理过的每一件案子 |
[40:31] | into every case you have ever worked. | 得到全面彻底调查 |
[40:37] | You are dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[40:47] | I would like to express my gratitude to my family. | 我想向我的家人表示感谢 |
[40:49] | In a stunning development, Terrance Valentine | 案件出现惊人进展 泰伦斯·瓦伦汀 |
[40:52] | was released from Statesville Prison today | 今天从州监狱出狱 |
[40:55] | after being wrongly convicted for the murder of Nick Ruffalo | 他因17年前的尼克·鲁法洛谋杀案 |
[40:58] | 17 years ago. | 含冤入狱 |
[41:00] | With the Chicago Police Department citing new evidence | 芝加哥警署发现了新证据 |
[41:03] | that showed that Mr. Valentine could not have been the killer. | 表明瓦伦汀先生不是此案凶手 |
[41:07] | The family has refused comment at this time. | 瓦伦汀家人目前拒绝发表任何评论 |
[41:29] | – Sharice? – Hello. | -沙丽斯 -你好 |
[41:32] | I was just hoping to talk to your dad for a minute. | 我想跟你爸爸说几句话 |
[41:36] | Who is that, baby? | 是谁 亲爱的 |