时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Where’s Mommy? | 妈妈呢 |
[00:14] | She didn’t sleep with you? | 她没和你一起睡吗 |
[00:15] | No. | 没有 |
[00:17] | Okay. Nicole? | 好吧 妮可 |
[00:20] | I already checked. She’s not here. | 我找过了 她不在这里 |
[00:22] | Well, we’re just gonna have to figure this out, won’t we? | 我们会搞定的对吗 |
[00:25] | Go get dressed, hon. I’ll take you to school. | 去换衣服吧亲爱的 我送你去学校 |
[00:32] | Nicole, it’s 7:00 in the morning. | 妮可 现在是早上七点 |
[00:33] | Where are you? I need to get to work. | 你在哪 我得去工作 |
[00:36] | Can you call me? | 能给我回个电话吗 |
[00:38] | It’s just not like her. | 这不像她 |
[00:40] | Nicole would never just not come home. | 妮可不会夜不归宿 |
[00:42] | Maybe she got lucky. | 也许她碰到好事了 |
[00:44] | My conservative sister? | 就我那保守的姐姐 |
[00:46] | She’s been married to that pretentious idiot for ten years. | 她嫁给那个狂妄自大的白痴十年了 |
[00:49] | She deserves a little luck. | 需要一点好事啊 |
[00:50] | Okay. Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[00:51] | Then why isn’t she answering her calls? | 那她为什么不接电话 |
[00:53] | It keeps going straight to voicemail. | 直接就转到语音信箱了 |
[00:55] | Kim, when people go out all night, their phones die. | 金 夜不归宿的人电话肯定就没用了 |
[00:58] | Happens to me all the time. | 我也是这样 |
[01:00] | Happened to me one time. | 也就一次吧 |
[01:02] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[01:07] | There you go. | 来了吧 |
[01:08] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底去哪了 |
[01:09] | Help me. I’m in trouble. | 帮帮我 我有麻烦了 |
[01:11] | Nicole? What’s the matter? Nicole? | 妮可 怎么了 妮可 |
[01:14] | – Kim– – Nicole? | -金… -妮可 |
[01:17] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:19] | She said she was in trouble. I don’t– | 她说她有麻烦了 我不… |
[01:24] | Hey, it’s Nicole. Please leave a message. | 你好 我是妮可 请留言 |
[01:26] | Nicole, where are you? Call me. | 妮可 你在哪 给我回电话 |
[01:28] | What’s the matter, Kim? | 怎么了 金 |
[01:29] | It–it keeps going to voicemail. | 老是转到语音信箱 |
[01:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:33] | My sister. She went out with her girlfriends last night | 我姐姐 她昨晚和朋友出去 |
[01:35] | and never came home. | 到现在都没回来 |
[01:36] | She just called. She said she was in trouble. | 她刚刚给我打了个电话说她有麻烦了 |
[01:38] | The call cut out, and now she’s not answering, | 然后就断线了 现在又打不通了 |
[01:41] | and she sounds really scared. | 她听起来很害怕 |
[01:42] | Well, let’s ping her phone. Take somebody. Go look for her. | 我们定位她的电话 带上人去找她 |
[01:45] | – I’ll go. – Thanks. | -我去 -谢谢 |
[01:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:57] | Okay, the call logs show | 通话记录显示 |
[01:59] | she made three calls from Lake Street, | 她从湖滨大道打了三个电话 |
[02:00] | two to 911 that were disconnected, | 两个打给911都没有通 |
[02:02] | hitting off two different towers–there, there. | 分别从两个通讯塔发的信号 这个和这个 |
[02:05] | Like she was in a moving car. | 似乎她在行驶中的车里 |
[02:07] | Yeah. Or a train. | 对 或者是地铁 |
[02:09] | Her call to me this morning– it had the weakest signal. | 她今早给我打的电话信号很弱 |
[02:12] | The weakest signal would be from inside of the station. | 信号弱可能是因为在地下车站 |
[02:23] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[02:27] | Nicole! Oh, my God. | 妮可 老天爷 |
[02:29] | Hey, no–hey, it’s me. It’s me. It’s just me. | 冷静 是我是我 |
[02:31] | It’s just me. Are you hurt? | 是我 你受伤了吗 |
[02:33] | What happened? Nicole, what happened? | 怎么回事 妮可 怎么回事 |
[02:36] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[02:38] | I was raped. | 我被强奸了 |
[02:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:43] | She’s losing a lot of blood. Call an ambulance. | 她失了很多血 叫救护车 |
[02:45] | Okay, I’m here. I’m here. I’m here. It’s okay. | 没事 我在呢 我在 没事的 |
[02:49] | I’m here, okay? | 我在这 好吗 |
[03:03] | The X-ray showed free air in her abdomen, | X光片显示她腹部有空气 |
[03:05] | which means her bowel was perforated. | 说明她的直肠穿孔了 |
[03:07] | It’s why she’s in so much pain. | 所以她才这么疼 |
[03:08] | – From a rape? – We haven’t gotten the results | -强奸造成的 -生殖器检查 |
[03:10] | from the SART exam, but everything I’ve seen is | 结果还没出来 但据我看来 |
[03:12] | consistent with a vicious assault. | 应该是严重性侵没错 |
[03:14] | – Kim! – Yeah, yeah, I’m here. I’m here. | -金 -我在我在 |
[03:16] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[03:17] | I know. Trust me. You’re in really good hands. | 我知道 相信我 他们会照顾好你的 |
[03:18] | They’re gonna fix you up, okay? | 他们会治好你的 好吗 |
[03:19] | – Where’s Zoe? – She’s at school, and she’s fine. | -佐伊呢 -她在学校 她没事 |
[03:21] | – Does she know? – No. No. | -她知道吗 -不知道 |
[03:25] | Nicole, can you remember anything that happened? | 妮可 你还记得发生了什么事吗 |
[03:26] | Even the smallest detail would help. | 一点小细节都很有帮助 |
[03:30] | I can’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[03:32] | I’m sorry. They’re waiting in the OR. | 抱歉 手术室在等了 |
[03:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:44] | What do we know about Burgess’ sister? | 伯吉斯姐姐的事什么情况 |
[03:46] | Yeah, uh, Nicole Silver. | 妮可·希尔芙 |
[03:49] | She’s in surgery right now | 现在在做手术 |
[03:51] | with injuries sustained from what appears to be | 受的伤看起来是 |
[03:54] | a brutal rape. | 粗暴强奸造成的 |
[03:56] | She has no recollection of the attack or who attacked her. | 她对袭击事件或者罪犯什么都想不起来 |
[03:59] | We do know that Nicole was out with girlfriends last night. | 我们知道妮可昨晚和朋友出门 |
[04:02] | They were celebrating a friend’s birthday. | 一起庆祝朋友的生日 |
[04:04] | Burgess said that her sister’s going through a nasty divorce. | 伯吉斯说她姐姐正在经历不愉快的离婚 |
[04:07] | She’s fighting for custody of her daughter. | 正在争取女儿的监护权 |
[04:09] | – We look at the husband? – Jordan Silver. | -我们调查丈夫吗 -乔丹·希尔芙 |
[04:11] | He’s flying back from Pittsburgh right now. | 现在正从匹兹堡飞过来 |
[04:19] | How’s Nicole? | 妮可怎么样了 |
[04:21] | She’s still sedated. | 还在睡 |
[04:24] | The doctor said she was sodomized. | 医生说她被鸡奸了 |
[04:26] | That’s why the blood– | 所以血才… |
[04:30] | Uh, tox report came back. Her blood alcohol was .12, | 药物检测报告出来了 血液酒精浓度只有0.12 |
[04:34] | which is not enough to make her black out, | 不会造成她断片 |
[04:36] | but she had enough ketamine in her system | 但她体内有大剂量的氯胺酮 |
[04:37] | to knock out a horse. | 足以麻醉一匹马 |
[04:39] | All right, get the names of the women at the birthday party. | 好 搞清参加派对的那些女人的名单 |
[04:42] | Find the bars they hit. Let’s go. | 找到她们去的酒吧 我们走 |
[04:46] | – Sarge? – Yeah? | -警长 -怎么 |
[04:49] | Thank you for taking this on. | 谢谢你重视这件事 |
[04:51] | An attack on your family is an attack on our family. | 攻击你的家人就是攻击我们的家人 |
[04:58] | So, you’re the kick-ass sister. | 你是那个厉害的妹妹 |
[05:00] | Nicole was bragging about you last night. | 妮可昨晚一直在吹你有多厉害 |
[05:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:04] | It’s one of the few things I remember. | 这是我还记得的为数不多的事之一 |
[05:07] | My head feels like a World War II documentary today. | 我的脑袋今天像经历了一场二战似的 |
[05:14] | What’s this about? | 找我什么事 |
[05:17] | Well, Nicole was sexually assaulted | 昨晚很迟的时候 |
[05:21] | sometime late last night or early this morning. | 或者今天凌晨 妮可被性侵了 |
[05:24] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[05:26] | She doesn’t remember. | 她记不得了 |
[05:28] | Jasmine, can you walk us through the evening, please? | 贾思敏 你能告诉我们昨晚的经过吗 |
[05:31] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么说 |
[05:33] | Uh, there were six of us. We had dinner at the Pump Room. | 我们总共六个人 我们在水房吃了晚餐 |
[05:38] | It was my birthday. Lots of wine, lots of laughs. | 是我的生日 我们喝了很多酒都很高兴 |
[05:42] | Did any men come around? | 有男人吗 |
[05:44] | You know, there was this one kind of creepy guy at the bar. | 在酒吧有个奇怪的男人 |
[05:48] | Nicole swore he was giving her the eye. | 妮可说他给她抛媚眼了 |
[05:50] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述一下他吗 |
[05:51] | White guy, wore a hat, | 白人 戴着帽子 |
[05:54] | but he never came over. | 但他没过来 |
[05:56] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[05:58] | I went home. But they all went to Jinx’s. | 我回家了 但她们都去了金克斯酒吧 |
[06:01] | I’m too old for Jinx’s. | 我年纪大了受不了金克斯 |
[06:04] | I’m so sorry, Kim. | 很遗憾 金 |
[06:06] | Nicole was having such a good time. | 妮可昨晚本来很开心的 |
[06:09] | Yeah. Thanks. Al? | 谢谢 埃尔我们走 |
[06:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:20] | Nicole Silver, she was here last night. | 妮可·希尔芙 她昨晚在这里 |
[06:23] | Honestly, the volume of ladies in here– | 说实话 这里来来去去很多女人 |
[06:25] | they all start to blur. | 我记不清了 |
[06:26] | Well, kind of a blur for the ladies, too, though, right? | 女士们也都记不清了吧 |
[06:29] | I mean, this bar’s got a reputation | 这个吧很有名 |
[06:30] | for serving them shots until they can’t see straight. | 因为这里经常灌醉女人 |
[06:32] | – Serving drinks is my job. – Over-serving drinks is | -提供酒是我的工作 -过度提供 |
[06:35] | a violation of the Chicago Liquor Code, | 就违反了芝加哥限酒令 |
[06:38] | and we know at least one girl who was over-served last night, | 我们知道昨晚至少有一个女士过度饮酒了 |
[06:40] | so take another look. | 所以仔细看看吧 |
[06:43] | Let me see it again. | 让我再看看 |
[06:47] | There was a group of ladies that came in late. | 很迟的时候有几个女人进来了 |
[06:49] | – She was one of them. – Was she with a man? | -她是其中之一 -有男人和她在一起吗 |
[06:51] | From what I understand, she was trying to get away from one. | 据我看来 她在努力摆脱一个男人 |
[06:53] | All right, can you describe him? | 好 能描述一下他吗 |
[06:54] | No, but the bouncer got a good look. | 不能 但保镖看到了 |
[06:56] | Hey, Hector! | 赫克托 |
[07:08] | That’s him. The old guy. | 是他 老的那个 |
[07:10] | Okay. What was the problem? | 好吧 出什么问题了 |
[07:12] | Lady complained some creep was following her, | 女士抱怨有变态跟着她 |
[07:15] | so I told him to get the hell out. | 所以我就让他滚出去 |
[07:17] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[07:20] | Ooh, Hector. | 赫克托 |
[07:22] | I didn’t expect the old dog to pack a punch like that. | 我没想到一个老头子劲那么大 |
[07:26] | All right, well, we’re gonna need all the tapes. | 好 我们需要这些监控录像 |
[07:28] | Yeah. We won’t show anybody. | 对 我们不会给别人看的 |
[07:32] | We were able to get one clean image | 我们通过监控录像 |
[07:34] | from the surveillance footage | 拿到了清晰图像 |
[07:35] | to run facial recognition, | 来进行面部识别 |
[07:36] | and found Arlen Pfister. | 找到了阿伦·菲斯特 |
[07:38] | Got two priors for domestic abuse. | 他有两次家庭暴力的前科 |
[07:40] | He beat a man into a coma in a road rage incident | 他曾经因为怒路症在丹·瑞安高速公路上 |
[07:42] | on the Dan Ryan Expressway, | 把一个人打昏迷 |
[07:44] | did a year for aggravated assault. | 然后因严重伤害罪坐了一年牢 |
[07:45] | We showed a photo array to Jasmine | 我们让金克斯酒吧的保镖 |
[07:47] | and the bouncer at Jinx’s Bar, | 和贾思敏辨认照片 |
[07:49] | and they both ID’d Pfister. | 他们都指认了菲斯特 |
[07:50] | Any other women at the birthday party? | 生日派对上还有别的女性吗 |
[07:52] | We spoke to everyone except for Denise Miranda– | 除了丹妮丝·米兰达 我们都问过了 |
[07:54] | we left her a message– they all said that they saw | 我们给她留了信息 他们都说在水房 |
[07:56] | an older guy wearing a hat at the Pump Room. | 看见了一个带着帽子的老男人 |
[07:58] | All right. Call the State’s Attorney. | 好 打电话给州检察官 |
[08:00] | Get a sneak and peek warrant. | 办一个秘密准入搜查证 |
[08:02] | We do not want this guy to know he’s on our radar. | 不要让这个人知道我们已经盯上他了 |
[08:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:43] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[08:44] | Oh, I thought you were trying to rob me. | 我还以为你们要抢劫我呢 |
[08:46] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[08:49] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[08:51] | Yeah, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[08:54] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[09:02] | Al? | 老埃 |
[09:22] | Nicole Silver. You’ve been following her for two weeks. | 妮可·希尔芙 你跟了她整整两周 |
[09:26] | The last I checked, taking pictures wasn’t a crime. | 据我所知 拍照不犯法吧 |
[09:29] | Aggravated sexual assault– last time I checked, | 据我所知 严重性侵 |
[09:32] | that’s a Class 1 felony. | 是一级重罪 |
[09:34] | Yeah. It’s sad news. It wasn’t me. | 是啊 太不幸了 但不是我 |
[09:38] | We’ve got witnesses saying that you were stalking her. | 我们有证人说你在跟踪她 |
[09:40] | And this picture looks like it was taken | 而这张照片看起来像是 |
[09:42] | from inside her apartment. | 从她公寓里面拍的 |
[09:44] | Mm-hmm. I know how it looks. | 我知道这看起来是怎样的 |
[09:46] | Looks like you’re obsessed with her. | 看起来你对她很痴迷 |
[09:49] | Looks like you attacked her last night. | 看起来你昨晚袭击了她 |
[09:51] | That’s how it looks. | 看起来就是这样的 |
[09:59] | I was hired to find things about her. | 是有人雇我去调查她的 |
[10:02] | I do opposition research. | 我是做对手研究的 |
[10:04] | So, you were hired by Nicole’s estranged husband | 所以是妮可那个要离婚的老公雇你去 |
[10:08] | to dig up dirt on her? | 调查她的丑事的吗 |
[10:09] | Well, let’s just say the gloves had come off. | 只能说他们是来真的 |
[10:12] | Now, look, since we’ve cleared this matter up– | 好了 既然我们已经说清楚了 |
[10:14] | Yeah, I’m not buying it. | 我不信 |
[10:15] | Well, I’ve got a check to prove it. | 我有一张支票可以证明我的说法 |
[10:18] | You see these pictures? | 你看见这些照片了吗 |
[10:20] | They’re really flattering, aren’t they? | 看起来真是美死了 对吧 |
[10:22] | I mean, I think you’re into her. | 我觉得你喜欢她 |
[10:24] | She’s a lovely woman. | 她是个漂亮的女人 |
[10:27] | Did you follow Nicole after Jinx’s? | 出了金克斯酒吧后你是不是跟着妮可 |
[10:28] | I’d already been made. Had to giddy-up. | 我都被发现了 只能作罢 |
[10:31] | Do you have an alibi? | 你有不在场证明吗 |
[10:33] | Yeah. Massage therapist by the name of Candi Tempte. | 有的 一个叫坎迪·坦特的按摩师 |
[10:38] | Pretty sure that wasn’t her real name. | 这肯定不是她的真名 |
[10:40] | Yeah, so where were the rest of the women? | 剩下这些女人都去哪儿了 |
[10:43] | They’d left at that point. | 她们那时候已经走了 |
[10:44] | It was just those two right there. | 当时只有那两个人了 |
[10:49] | Sarge, can I see you in the hall? | 警长 我能到走廊和你说句话吗 |
[10:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:56] | Sarge, that is Denise Miranda. | 警长 这是丹妮丝·米兰达 |
[10:59] | She’s one of the women who was at the birthday. | 她是参加了生日派对的女性之一 |
[11:01] | She’s the only one we can’t reach. | 只有她我们联系不上 |
[11:06] | When was the last time you spoke to Denise? | 你上次和丹妮丝说话是什么时候 |
[11:08] | I’ve been calling her all day, but she doesn’t answer. | 我给她打了一天电话 她都没接 |
[11:12] | Something bad has happened to her. | 她肯定遇到麻烦了 |
[11:13] | I know it for a fact. | 我知道 |
[11:15] | – What makes you so sure? – Hercules. | -你为什么如此肯定 -赫拉克勒斯 |
[11:17] | Uh, her dog. | 她的狗 |
[11:19] | It’s like her kid. She hates to leave him alone. | 就像她的孩子 她不喜欢让它一个人待着 |
[11:21] | And she sent me this video message last night. | 她昨晚发了这个视频给我 |
[11:24] | – Hey, Eric! – Hi, Eric! | -艾瑞克你好啊 -你好啊艾瑞克 |
[11:26] | Eric, will you put Hercules inside? | 艾瑞克 你能把赫拉克勒斯带到屋里吗 |
[11:28] | We’re going to a party in Wicker Park. | 我们要去柳条公园参加派对 |
[11:30] | We’ll come home right after. | 我们一会儿就回家 |
[11:31] | – Come on, let’s go. – I’ll be right there. | -快来 出发吧 -马上 |
[11:36] | What time was that at? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[11:37] | Around 1:30 this morning. | 今天凌晨1:30左右 |
[11:40] | She never came home. | 然后她没回家 |
[11:46] | We’ve got a possible second rape victim. | 我们有第二名可能被强奸的受害人 |
[11:48] | This is Denise Miranda. | 这是丹妮丝·米兰达 |
[11:50] | She’s 34 years old, works at Macy’s, | 她三十四岁 在梅西百货工作 |
[11:52] | did not show up to work today, | 今天没去上班 |
[11:53] | and we’re pinging her phone– so far, nothing. | 我们正在定位她的手机 目前没有线索 |
[11:55] | After Jinx, they went to Thirsty Raven. | 去金克斯酒吧后 她们去了饥渴乌鸦 |
[11:56] | That’s where they did the video message at 1:42 a.m. | 她们早上1:42就是在那里拍了视频 |
[12:00] | The car’s a black Audi Q7. | 那辆车是辆黑色的奥迪Q7 |
[12:03] | The license plate isn’t visible, | 牌照看不见 |
[12:04] | but somebody’s motioning to get them inside. | 但有人在急着要她们上车 |
[12:07] | Can’t see his face, but it’s a white male. | 看不见脸 但是个白人男性 |
[12:09] | What about Mr. Shutterfly? | 那偷拍先生呢 |
[12:12] | Arlen Pfister’s alibi checks out. | 阿伦·菲斯特的不在场证明属实 |
[12:13] | He put $500 on a Visa at Gentleman’s Choice, | 他在”绅士的选择”花了五百块 |
[12:17] | and the…therapist confirms he had a treatment at 1:30 a.m. | 按摩师证明他凌晨1:30去按摩了 |
[12:21] | Plus, he drives a Pontiac Aztek. | 而且 他的车是庞蒂亚克阿兹台克 |
[12:23] | All right, lodge a BOLO, file a missing person’s report | 好 发布通缉 提交丹妮丝·米兰达的 |
[12:25] | on Denise Miranda, and get the DMV list | 失踪人口报告 找车管所拿到 |
[12:28] | of all black Audi Q7 owners in the region. | 本地区所有黑色奥迪Q7车主的名单 |
[12:31] | Run it against known sex offenders. | 把名单和已知的性侵犯进行比对 |
[12:33] | Look, Nicole was attacked and she was left for dead. | 听着 妮可被袭击了 被扔下任其自生自灭 |
[12:37] | Let’s hope her friend is still out there. | 希望她的朋友还活着 |
[12:41] | We got a ping on Denise’s phone. | 定位到丹妮丝的手机了 |
[12:43] | She’s at 1227 Langdon Street. | 她在兰登街1227号 |
[12:45] | Real strong signal. It’s not moving. | 信号很强 现在在移动中 |
[12:47] | Hit it. | 出发 |
[13:01] | So, she should be | 她应该在 |
[13:02] | a few meters around this spot, right? | 这附近几米内 对吧 |
[13:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:09] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[13:32] | I remember it was last call. | 我记得那是打烊前最后一波酒 |
[13:38] | These guys bought us drinks. | 这些人请我们喝酒 |
[13:41] | Can you describe them? | 你能描述下他们的长相吗 |
[13:43] | White. | 白人 |
[13:46] | Twenties, I guess. | 二十多岁吧 我猜 |
[13:49] | They looked like every other guy in the bar. | 他们跟酒吧里其他人没什么区别 |
[13:53] | One had dark hair. | 一个人是深色头发 |
[13:56] | The other was kind of blond. | 另外一个人头发是金色 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:00] | He invited us to a party. | 他邀请我们去参加一个派对 |
[14:04] | There was something about balloons. | 我记得有气球 |
[14:07] | Balloons? | 气球 |
[14:09] | Yeah. There were all these balloons. | 是的 有好多气球 |
[14:14] | The whole thing is like a nightmare I can’t remember. | 简直是一场噩梦 我无力回想 |
[14:19] | Uh, do you remember the train station? | 你还记得那个地铁站吗 |
[14:21] | Okay, how’d you get there, babe? | 你是怎么到那里的 亲爱的 |
[14:24] | It was, uh– it must have been later. | 那是 那是晚些时候 |
[14:28] | We were–we were in the car. | 我们 我们在车里 |
[14:32] | I was waking up. I was sick. | 我醒了 我很不舒服 |
[14:37] | There were sparks in the sky. | 天空中有星星点点 |
[14:40] | They were coming from the train. | 那是地铁的火花 |
[14:45] | Denise was screaming. | 丹妮丝在尖叫 |
[14:47] | That’s what woke me up. She was screaming, | 所以我才醒了 她在尖叫 |
[14:49] | and she was pulling me from the car. | 她把我从车里往外拉 |
[14:51] | Okay, so you and Denise– you got out of the car. | 好的 所以你和丹妮丝 你们下了车 |
[14:53] | No. I couldn’t move. | 不 我动弹不得 |
[14:56] | I think she ran away. | 我觉得她跑掉了 |
[14:58] | You–you have to talk to Denise. | 你 你得和丹妮丝谈谈 |
[15:02] | Nicole, Denise is missing. | 妮可 丹妮丝失踪了 |
[15:05] | She never came home, and, um, | 她没回家 而且 |
[15:09] | we can’t find her. | 我们找不到她 |
[15:14] | How could I have been so stupid? | 我怎么能这么蠢 |
[15:18] | Look at me. | 你看着我 |
[15:20] | You are not stupid. | 你不蠢 |
[15:22] | You were drugged and you were assaulted. | 你被下了药 还被性侵了 |
[15:33] | Nicole and Denise were at the Thirsty Raven | 妮可和丹妮丝大约凌晨1:30的时候 |
[15:35] | at roughly 1:30 a.m. | 在饥渴乌鸦 |
[15:37] | They were approached by two white males: 20s, 30s, | 有两个二三十岁的白人男性接近了他们 |
[15:39] | one dark hair, one blond, | 一个深色头发 一个金色头发 |
[15:41] | which doesn’t narrow it down much. | 这没能把范围缩小多少 |
[15:42] | Atwater and I found Denise’s phone | 阿特沃特和我在离饥渴乌鸦一英里的地方 |
[15:44] | about a mile away from the Thirsty Raven. | 找到了丹妮丝的手机 |
[15:46] | It was wiped clean. No prints. | 上面擦得很干净 没有指纹 |
[15:48] | Patrol’s canvassing the area looking for witnesses, | 巡警在该地区仔细搜寻证人 |
[15:50] | but they got nothing yet. | 但目前他们一无所获 |
[15:52] | Yeah, they tossed the phone so she couldn’t call for help. | 他们扔掉了手机 这样她就不能求救了 |
[15:54] | Burgess, your sister said that she saw sparks | 伯吉斯 你姐姐说她看到了 |
[15:57] | – from a train, right? – Yeah. | -地铁的火花对吧 -对 |
[15:59] | I worked a beat on Lake Street, | 我在湖滨大道巡逻过 |
[16:00] | and the L train there throws sparks. | 那里的环线地铁会有火花 |
[16:01] | It’s the same line that runs to the station | 那条地铁线就通向 |
[16:03] | where we found your sister. | 我们找到你姐姐的地铁站 |
[16:04] | All right, run all in-service calls around Lake Street. | 好 查一下湖滨大道所有在运营的地铁站 |
[16:06] | We got anything on those cars? | 车有查到什么吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah. The DMV lists 18 black Audi Q7 owners | 有 车管所登记了柳条公园有18辆 |
[16:11] | in Wicker Park, one was accused of aggravated rape last year. | 黑色奥迪Q7车主 有个去年曾被起诉重强奸罪 |
[16:15] | Guy by the name of Rex Goldwin. | 这家伙名叫雷克斯·古德温 |
[16:17] | Goldwin. No, I’ve read about that douchebag. | 古德温 我听说过这混蛋 |
[16:19] | He’s like a local pickup guru. | 他好像是个本地把妹导师 |
[16:21] | He teaches guys how to get laid. | 教男人怎么把妹上床 |
[16:24] | Well, he was arrested by Area North. | 他被北区警局逮捕过 |
[16:27] | The victim said that Goldwin approached her in a bar, | 受害者说古德温在酒吧和她搭讪 |
[16:29] | slipped ketamine in her drink, and then took her phone. | 往她的酒里加了K粉 然后把她手机收了 |
[16:31] | – Same MO. – Yeah. | -一样的手法 -对 |
[16:33] | State’s Attorney couldn’t make the case, | 州检没法立案 |
[16:34] | so Goldwin beat the rap. | 所以古德温逃过了刑责 |
[16:35] | All right, dig up everything on this Goldwin. | 好 给我全面彻查这个古德温 |
[16:38] | I want to pay this guy a visit. | 我去会会他 |
[16:41] | Any man is capable of having any woman | 任何男人在任何时间 |
[16:45] | at any time. | 都是可以把到妹的 |
[16:46] | All you need is game. | 你只需要一点手段 |
[16:49] | Who wants to know a dirty secret? | 谁想学点真本事 |
[16:51] | – I do. – I do. | -我想 -我想 |
[16:53] | What, are we in second grade? | 你们是小学生吗还举手 |
[16:54] | I said, “Who wants to know a dirty secret?” | 我说了 “谁想学点真本事” |
[16:59] | Yeah, okay, okay. Well, here it is. | 这就对了 就是这种精气神 |
[17:02] | When a woman says no, it does not mean | 女人拒绝你们 并不意味着 |
[17:04] | that the game is over. | 你就没戏了 |
[17:05] | It means that the game has started. | 这说明好戏才刚刚开始 |
[17:09] | And my program will teach you | 而我的课程会教给你们 |
[17:11] | how to break through a woman’s artificial resistance | 怎么突破一个女人的重重防线 |
[17:14] | and bring her to her desired state of consent. | 让她心甘情愿地张开双腿 |
[17:20] | We’re gonna get into that right after we break for lunch. | 等到午饭之后 我们再细细道来 |
[17:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:31] | Hey, you got a second? | 能占用你一点时间吗 |
[17:33] | – Yeah. Want to go back here? – Yeah. | -当然 去后面说吧 -好的 |
[17:36] | So, every one of those guys pays 500 bucks? | 这么多人全都掏了500块 |
[17:39] | I got a message that the men of today need to hear. | 谁叫我知道当今的男人最需要学会的本事呢 |
[17:43] | To what do I owe this visit? | 您这趟来有何贵干啊 |
[17:46] | I’m just– I’m just curious. | 我只是 我有点好奇 |
[17:48] | I mean, this whole “consent” thing is a mystery to me. | 这个什么”心甘情愿”的事我真是搞不懂 |
[17:52] | I mean, how do you tell if a woman’s just pretending to resist? | 你怎么知道这个女人是不是假装拒绝你 |
[17:56] | You’re asking as a cop? | 你是作为警察问的吗 |
[17:57] | No. Man to man. | 没有 男人之间请教一下 |
[17:59] | Well, if that’s all you’re interested in, | 如果你对这个这么感兴趣 |
[18:00] | stick around for the seminar. I’ll comp you. | 那你就留下来听课 让我调教调教 |
[18:03] | I can tell that you’re intrigued. | 我看得出来你动心了 |
[18:05] | But even for an expert like you, | 但即便是你这样的专家 |
[18:07] | the line’s got to get fuzzy. | 也不见得一看就准吧 |
[18:09] | You were accused of rape last year. | 你去年被指控强奸 |
[18:11] | The woman said that you drugged her. | 那女的说你给她下药 |
[18:13] | That doesn’t sound like consent. | 这可不是心甘情愿吧 |
[18:15] | Yeah. That woman said a lot of things. | 那女的话是不少 |
[18:18] | None of them were true, | 不过全都是胡扯 |
[18:20] | which is why the case never made it to trial. | 所以最后才没法立案开庭 |
[18:23] | You drive a black Audi Q7? | 你是开一辆黑色奥迪Q7吧 |
[18:26] | Yeah. You a car guy? | 是 你还爱车 |
[18:27] | Only when they’re involved in a crime. | 我只对和罪案有关的车感兴趣 |
[18:30] | So, where were you last night? | 那你昨晚在哪 |
[18:36] | My car’s parked in the garage. You’re welcome to check it out. | 我的车昨晚在车库 你可以随便查验 |
[18:39] | Nah. | 不用了 |
[18:41] | You recognize them? | 你认得她们吗 |
[18:44] | No. I’m not into cougars, my man. | 我可不爱熟女啊老哥 |
[18:47] | No offense. | 没别的意思 |
[18:49] | I was at the hotel last night | 我昨晚在酒店里 |
[18:52] | with her. | 和她在一起 |
[18:55] | – Wow. – She’s 21. | -靓啊 -才21岁 |
[18:56] | Get out. | 扯吧你 |
[19:00] | Hey, can I keep one of these? | 我能拿一份这个吗 |
[19:02] | Eh, knock yourself out. | 随便拿就行 |
[19:04] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:05] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[19:10] | Hey. Any luck? | 有什么进展吗 |
[19:13] | I showed Nicole the photo array. | 我把照片组拿给妮可看了 |
[19:15] | She couldn’t pick out Goldwin. | 她没认出古德温 |
[19:16] | But she doesn’t remember any faces. | 不过她什么面孔都不记得了 |
[19:18] | I got something here. | 我有发现 |
[19:21] | So, I ran all the in-service calls | 我把湖滨大道沿线的城铁站附近 |
[19:23] | around the Lake Street EL station. | 所有的报警电话过了一遍 |
[19:25] | Patrol responded to a distraught woman wandering | 凌晨3点22分有巡警接到电话说在枫叶区 |
[19:27] | the 4300 block of Maple at 3:22 in the morning, okay? | 4300街区有一个神智错乱的女人在乱逛 |
[19:31] | They showed up. She was already gone. | 他们出警到现场 发现那个女人已经不见了 |
[19:33] | Um, it’s mostly abandoned warehouses in the area. | 那一带多是废弃仓库 |
[19:36] | Hardly any surveillance cameras, | 监控探头几乎不能用了 |
[19:37] | but they were able to pull POD footage. | 但他们还是找到了一段监控录像 |
[19:43] | Is that Denise? | 那就是丹妮丝 |
[19:47] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[19:49] | There’s no cameras after that. | 之后就没有她的影像了 |
[20:12] | Gate’s open. | 门是开的 |
[20:35] | Jay? | 杰 |
[20:55] | All right, the ME came back with the preliminary exam | 法医对丹妮丝·米兰达的初步检验结果 |
[20:57] | on Denise Miranda. | 返回来了 |
[20:58] | Unlike Nicole, no signs of sexual assault. | 和妮可不同 她没有被性侵的迹象 |
[21:01] | No defense wounds. But, like Nicole, | 也没有防卫伤 不过和妮可相同的是 |
[21:03] | alcohol found in her blood, and high levels of ketamine. | 她的血液里也检出酒精和大量的K粉成分 |
[21:05] | – How’d she die? – Hypothermia. | -她怎么死的 -体温过低 |
[21:08] | She got knocked out by the ketamine, and then she froze to death. | 她被K粉药晕后 就冻死了 |
[21:12] | Hiding from the predators. | 为了躲避性侵者 |
[21:15] | I’m telling you this has Goldwin written all over it. | 依我看这就是古德温的那一套 |
[21:18] | I’ve been reading blogs | 我读了不少 |
[21:19] | written by other women who have been victimized, | 其他性侵受害女性的博文 |
[21:21] | and they all have the same story. | 她们都有同样的遭遇 |
[21:23] | They get taken to apartments, drugged, | 她们被带到住处 被下药 |
[21:25] | their phones disappear, and after they’re assaulted, | 然后手机就消失了 然后在被性侵之后 |
[21:27] | they get dumped at subway stations. | 就被丢到地铁站附近了 |
[21:29] | I hear you, but the crime lab went through Goldwin’s car. | 我明白 但是犯罪实验室检查了古德温的车 |
[21:32] | It’s clean, and his alibi checks out for last night. | 很干净 而他昨晚的不在场证明也是真的 |
[21:34] | Right. I’m not saying he’s personally responsible | 我不是说这次是他亲自下手 |
[21:37] | for this assault, | 性侵了她们 |
[21:38] | but he’s trained an army at these seminars of his. | 而是说他的课程培训出了一支性侵大军 |
[21:41] | Whoever assaulted Nicole was following Goldwin’s blueprint. | 不管是谁性侵了妮可 都用了古德温的手法 |
[21:45] | Put a microscope on Goldwin’s organization. | 仔细检查古德温的组织 |
[21:47] | Get a list of all the men who have attended his seminar. | 列出所有参加过他课程的人的名单 |
[21:49] | Burgess, Zoe’s father is downstairs. | 伯吉斯 佐伊的父亲在楼下 |
[21:57] | – Where’s Zoe? – I kept her in the back. | -佐伊在哪 -我带到后面去了 |
[21:58] | – Thanks, Trudy. – Hello, Kim. | -谢谢你 特鲁迪 -你好啊 金 |
[22:00] | I came as soon as I heard. It’s just awful what happened– | 我一听说就赶来了 这样的事真是太可怕了 |
[22:03] | what the hell? | 你干什么 |
[22:04] | You hired a private eye to spy on my sister? | 你居然雇人盯我姐姐的梢 |
[22:07] | You think she’s having affairs like you? | 你以为她和你一样在外面偷人吗 |
[22:08] | She’s the one who started this. | 是她先开始闹的 |
[22:10] | I wanted to mediate, but she hired a lawyer. | 我想和解 但是她雇了律师 |
[22:12] | Because you are a scumbag. | 因为你就是一人渣 |
[22:14] | You think your sister’s a saint? | 你以为你姐姐就是圣女吗 |
[22:17] | Just look at what happened last night. | 你看看昨晚她干了什么吧 |
[22:22] | – Last night? – Yeah. | -昨晚 -对啊 |
[22:24] | She’s getting wasted in pickup bars. | 居然在那种酒吧喝得烂醉 |
[22:28] | What kind of a mother puts herself in that position, huh? | 一个母亲怎么能那么不检点 |
[22:32] | Get out. | 滚 |
[22:34] | Fine. | 行 |
[22:36] | Where’s Zoe? I’m taking her with me. | 佐伊在哪 我要带她走 |
[22:37] | Zoe stays with me until her mom gets out of the hospital. | 在佐伊的妈妈出院之前 她跟我住 |
[22:40] | But she’s not your daughter. | 但她不是你的女儿 |
[22:41] | She is my blood, | 我是她阿姨 |
[22:43] | and I’ve got 85 cops in this building | 而且这一楼85名警察 |
[22:47] | who have her back. | 全都支持我 |
[22:51] | – This isn’t over. – Yeah? | -这事没完 -是吗 |
[22:53] | It is for you. | 你完了 |
[22:57] | So, we went through the Effective Pickup online forums. | 我们看了”高效把妹”的在线论坛 |
[23:00] | Some really dark, nasty stuff on this thing. | 里面都是些非常黑暗的肮脏勾当 |
[23:01] | I should’ve been typing with rubber gloves on. | 我恨不能打字都戴个手套了 |
[23:03] | It’s really just a bunch of anonymous guys bragging about | 就是一帮匿名的闲汉在那里吹嘘 |
[23:06] | they got women to have sex with them. | 怎么骗得女人跟他们上床 |
[23:07] | So, a lot of this might be bluster, | 有不少可能都是夸口 |
[23:09] | but there is this one post: | 但是也有这么一条帖子 |
[23:10] | “At the Thirsty Raven at closing time last night. | “昨晚在饥渴老鸦酒吧呆到打烊 |
[23:12] | “Cougars running wild. I pulled a drunk one, | “一屋子熟女快疯了 我拉上个喝醉的 |
[23:14] | “Dragged her back, | “把她带到后面 |
[23:15] | took her anal virginity.” | 破了她菊花的处” |
[23:17] | Which sounds like what happened to Nicole. | 听起来像是妮可的遭遇 |
[23:19] | When was that posted? | 什么时候发的 |
[23:20] | This morning–the blogger’s handle is “Manslut.” | 今早 发帖人的马甲是”骚男” |
[23:23] | We can locate him through his IP address. | 我们可以通过IP地址锁定他 |
[23:25] | Get an expedited warrant. Let’s find this guy. | 申请加急搜查令 找到他 |
[23:35] | Harry Klinsman? | 哈里·克林斯曼 |
[23:36] | Chicago PD. We need to talk. | 芝加哥警局的 要和你谈谈 |
[23:39] | – About what? – Manslut, | -谈什么 -骚男 |
[23:41] | and what you were doing last night. | 昨晚你去哪了 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry. I’m in the middle of something, | 抱歉 我这正忙着呢 |
[23:44] | but if you leave your card, I’ll get back to you. | 要不你们留个名片吧 我联系你们 |
[23:47] | Sorry about that. Yes. It’s like I said– | 非常抱歉 我刚才说… |
[23:49] | Are you sure that’s how you want to play this, man? | 你确定要这么个态度吗 |
[23:51] | I went to law school, okay? I know my rights. | 我上过法学院好吗 我知道我的权利 |
[23:55] | A thousand apologies. | 万分抱歉 |
[23:56] | Um, excuse me. Chicago Police. | 打扰一下 我是芝加哥警察 |
[24:00] | Was anybody here with Manslut last night? | 这里有人昨晚和骚男在一起吗 |
[24:03] | Anybody? Manslut? | 有人和骚男在一起吗 |
[24:05] | – Who’s Manslut? – It’s, um– | -骚男是谁 -是个 |
[24:08] | what do you call it– it’s like his alter-ego. | 你们怎么叫 就像是他的另一个身份 |
[24:09] | – I will give you a call back. – Anybody? Manslut? | -我一会打给你 -有人和骚男在一起吗 |
[24:11] | All right, all right. Let’s talk. | 好了 我们聊聊吧 |
[24:12] | Just don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[24:15] | – Do you know these women? – Yeah. | -你认识她们吗 -认识 |
[24:18] | Well, not their names. I didn’t get that far. | 不知道名字 还没到那一步 |
[24:21] | How far did you get? | 到了哪一步呢 |
[24:23] | “Can I buy you a drink?” | 邀请对方和咖啡这一步 |
[24:25] | That’s all the game you got for 500 bucks? | 这就是你们花了500块学到的吗 |
[24:27] | I spent a lot more than that. | 我花得更多 |
[24:29] | I hired two instructors for a field session. | 我还在研讨会上雇了两名指导老师 |
[24:31] | – Personal coaching? – Yeah. | -私人指导吗 -是的 |
[24:33] | Yeah, my assignment was these women. | 我的任务就是搞定她们 |
[24:36] | They told me I needed to push through the resistance, | 他们告诉我要克服这种抵抗 |
[24:38] | but I couldn’t get there, | 但是我做不到 |
[24:40] | so they swooped in and showed me how it was done. | 所以他们冲进来为我展示该怎么做 |
[24:44] | After that, I went home. | 之后我就回家了 |
[24:47] | You posted online that you took a woman’s anal virginity. | 你在网上说自己夺走了某人肛交的第一次 |
[24:49] | That just gets the most points. | 这只是一个噱头罢了 |
[24:53] | What are the instructors’ names? | 指导老师都叫什么 |
[24:56] | Andrew and Keith. | 安德鲁和基思 |
[24:58] | They’ll be at the Thirsty Raven tonight. | 他们今晚会在饥渴乌鸦 |
[25:03] | Keith Tasker and Andrew Latimer. | 基思·塔斯克和安德鲁·拉蒂默 |
[25:05] | We got their names off the Effective Pickup registry. | 我们从高效把妹的注册表里找到了他们的名字 |
[25:07] | Latimer is a barista, | 拉蒂默是一名咖啡师 |
[25:09] | and Tasker works for a tech startup | 塔斯克供职于科技创业公司 |
[25:11] | and leases an Audi Q7. | 并且租着一辆奥迪Q7 |
[25:13] | Yeah, just like his hero, Rex Goldwin. | 就像他的老大 雷克斯·古德温 |
[25:15] | The Effective Pickup organization | 高效把妹这个组织 |
[25:17] | only has four official employees. | 只有四位正式员工 |
[25:19] | These guys are not among them. | 他们都不在其中 |
[25:20] | But they acknowledge that so-called “Graduates” | 但是他们承认这种所谓的”毕业生” |
[25:22] | take on side jobs mentoring other men. | 可以兼职指导其他人 |
[25:24] | Hey, thanks for coming, Ana. | 感谢你的到来 安娜 |
[25:26] | You all know Ana Valdez. | 这是安娜·瓦尔迪兹 |
[25:28] | I brought the State’s Attorney’s office up to speed. | 我在最短的时间里叫来了州检察官 |
[25:31] | We want to make sure we can make this case. | 我们要确保可以解决这个案子 |
[25:32] | Wait a second. We own these guys. | 等等 我们知道他们在哪 |
[25:34] | Why don’t we just grab them? | 我们为什么不直接抓他们 |
[25:35] | You could certainly question them, | 你们当然可以审他们 |
[25:36] | but short of a confession, | 但是没人认罪的话 |
[25:37] | it’s a very high bar to prove rape when alcohol’s involved. | 在有酒精参与下证明强奸是非常困难的 |
[25:40] | – They were drugged. – Or they willingly took a party drug. | -她们被下药了 -也许她们是自愿嗑药嗨的 |
[25:42] | Willing? My sister wasn’t willing. | 自愿 我姐姐才不是自愿 |
[25:44] | – She didn’t– – Hey, Kim, she’s on your side. | -她没有 -金 她是在帮你 |
[25:48] | Look, this whole case turns my stomach. | 这个案子让我恶心 |
[25:50] | I’m just making the argument their lawyer would make. | 我只是在模拟他们的律师会说的话 |
[25:53] | We have two victims. One of them’s dead, | 有两位受害者 一位死了 |
[25:54] | and the other one can’t ID her attackers, | 另一位认不出施暴者的样子 |
[25:57] | and there’s no physical evidence tying them to Nicole’s rape. | 而且没有证据表明是他们强奸了妮可 |
[25:59] | Okay. This is not a first time for these two. | 好吧 这不是他们第一次犯罪了 |
[26:02] | I mean, they have an MO. | 他们有固定犯罪手法 |
[26:03] | Great. If we can prove an MO, | 很好 如果我们可以证明犯罪手法 |
[26:05] | it’s easier to hang assault charges on them. | 就很容易起诉他们故意伤人 |
[26:06] | You know, one thing about these guys is | 有一件事他们不知道 |
[26:08] | they don’t know that Denise is dead. | 就是丹妮丝已经死了 |
[26:10] | I mean, she ran from the car. | 她从车里逃走了 |
[26:11] | As far as they know, she went home. | 他们仅仅知道她回了家 |
[26:13] | That’s true. I mean, these guys can be out right now | 是的 现在或者今晚他们就会出来 |
[26:15] | or tonight on the hunt like nothing ever happened, Sarge. | 若无其事地寻找其他的猎物 警长 |
[26:22] | Erin, go down and talk to Platt. | 艾琳 下去和普拉特说一下 |
[26:25] | Find a female officer to partner up with. | 找一个女警官一起搭档 |
[26:28] | The rest of you meet in the roll up. | 剩下的人整装待命 |
[26:29] | We’re going undercover. | 我们便衣行事 |
[26:30] | – Thank you for coming. – I’m sorry I couldn’t do more. | -谢谢你过来 -抱歉没帮上更多的忙 |
[26:43] | – Sarge? – Yeah? | -警长 -怎么 |
[26:45] | I want to go undercover with Lindsay. | 我想和琳德赛一起便衣执法 |
[26:48] | I don’t think it’s the right fit, Kim. | 我觉得你不合适 金 |
[26:49] | It’s the perfect fit. | 我非常合适 |
[26:51] | I know the case, I work well with Lindsay, | 我熟悉案情 和琳德赛配合默契 |
[26:53] | and I’m the right gender. | 还是女性 |
[26:56] | You’re too close to this. | 你和本案关系密切 |
[26:57] | Like you were too close to Justin? | 就像你和贾斯汀那样对吗 |
[27:01] | Careful. | 注意安全 |
[27:03] | Just because it’s our family does not mean we can’t do our job. | 我的家人受害不意味着我不能完成任务 |
[27:13] | So, go get changed. | 那去换衣服吧 |
[27:27] | All right, we just need to make sure | 好了 确保摄像头 |
[27:28] | the camera’s always facing out. | 一直朝外 |
[27:30] | Yep. | 好的 |
[27:32] | Okay, we know these guys like to come in at last call, | 我们知道这些人往往在快打烊的时候来 |
[27:36] | target the most available women. | 挑最合适的女人下手 |
[27:37] | Their MO is to slip drugs into cocktails, | 他们的作案手法是在鸡尾酒里下药 |
[27:40] | so nobody drinks anything under any circumstances. | 所以女孩神不知鬼不觉就喝了下去 |
[27:42] | – We clear? – Copy. | -听懂了吗 -听懂了 |
[27:43] | You want us to grab them after they spike the drinks? | 你希望我们在他们下药之后就动手吗 |
[27:45] | No. We’re gonna wait for them | 不 我们等到他们 |
[27:46] | to cross the line of consent first. | 开始图谋不轨 |
[27:48] | Till that happens, we just keep eyes on them. | 整个过程我们都会严密监视他们的 |
[27:51] | All right, choose a safe word. | 好了 选一个安全词 |
[27:54] | Bluebell. | 风信子 |
[27:56] | It’s my sister’s favorite ice cream. | 这是我姐姐最喜欢的冰淇淋牌子 |
[27:59] | Bluebell. We’re ready outside. | 风信子 外面准备好了 |
[28:02] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -准备好了吗 -我好了 |
[28:04] | You might not believe it, but I used to go undercover | 说出来可能你们不信 我20年前 |
[28:06] | as a streetwalker 20 years ago. | 也做过卧底 当过妓女 |
[28:10] | Okay, 25 years ago. | 好吧 25年前 |
[28:12] | I don’t know if this is really my shade, Sarge. | 警长我不知道这是不是我喜欢的颜色 |
[28:14] | Yeah, but you might just need a little touch-up. | 你要做的就是轻轻一扭 |
[28:20] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[28:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:32] | I want to buy you a drink. | 我想请你们喝酒 |
[28:34] | Oh, we’re good. We’re waiting for someone. | 不用了 我们在等人 |
[28:36] | Oh, Okay. Cool. Well, I will keep you company. | 好吧 一会我再回来 |
[28:37] | She said we’re good. | 她说了不用了 |
[28:39] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[28:42] | Is this what single life is like? | 单身生活就是这样吗 |
[28:44] | On Division Street at 1:00 a.m. It is. | 半夜一点的迪威臣街就是这样 |
[28:46] | Great. | 好吧 |
[28:51] | Have a good time. | 欢迎光临 |
[28:52] | Thanks for coming tonight. Thank you. | 感谢您的光临 |
[28:54] | All right. Enjoy yourself. | 祝玩得嗨跳得爽 |
[28:58] | What’s up, fellas? | 兄弟们好 |
[29:00] | Lot of talent here tonight. Thanks for coming out. | 今晚全是尤物 玩得尽兴 |
[29:04] | Frick and Frack just walked in. | 目标刚刚进场 |
[29:12] | Yeah, man, might have to try that out. | 他们可能想试试勾搭这两个 |
[29:20] | They locked onto somebody else. | 他们盯上别人了 |
[29:23] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[29:28] | – Jill! Jill. – What? | -吉尔 吉尔 -啥 |
[29:30] | Hey, I haven’t seen you in forever. | 好久不见啊 |
[29:32] | What are you doing? I’m not Jill. | 你干啥 我不是吉尔 |
[29:33] | Listen. I’m a police officer. | 听我说 我是警察 |
[29:35] | Those guys you’re talking to– you don’t want to know them. | 那些人不是什么好人 |
[29:37] | All right? | 懂了吗 |
[29:40] | Take this, grab a cab, take yourself home. | 拿好钱 叫个出租车回家 |
[29:43] | I’m doing you a favor. I promise. | 相信我 我在帮你 |
[29:50] | You girls look lonely. And thirsty. | 你们看起来又孤单又渴 |
[29:53] | – Is it that obvious? – Contact. | -那么明显吗 -联系上了 |
[29:56] | What have you been up to tonight? | 今天晚上你们来玩了什么 |
[29:57] | Oh, we had our girlfriend’s bachelorette party. | 我们刚参加完朋友的单身趴 |
[30:00] | Cheers to being single. | 为单身干杯 |
[30:01] | – What’s up? – Last call! | -怎么了 -要打烊了 |
[30:05] | If you two are still at the bar, | 你们俩还在酒吧 |
[30:06] | I’m guessing that you don’t want the night to end. | 我猜你们应该还没喝够 |
[30:08] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[30:09] | I don’t know. What do you have in mind? | 我不知道 你有什么建议 |
[30:11] | We know a party in Wicker Park. | 我们知道柳条公园有一场趴 |
[30:13] | That’s close. | 离这里很近 |
[30:14] | You girls down? | 你们有兴趣吗 |
[30:17] | I don’t know. We’ve had a lot to drink already, so– | 我不知道 我们已经喝了很多了 |
[30:20] | You’re fine. Come on. | 你还好 来吧 |
[30:23] | We can keep this party going all night long. | 我们可以彻夜嗨起来 |
[30:26] | – Do you wanna? – Kind of. | -你想去吗 -有点想 |
[30:29] | – Let’s go. – Okay. Okay. | -我们走吧 -好呀 |
[30:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:37] | Party’s on the move. | 目标出发了 |
[31:14] | – Is this your place? – Share it with some friends. | -这是你们家吗 -和朋友一起合租的 |
[31:17] | Let me take your coat. | 我来帮你放衣服 |
[31:19] | Wait, where’s the party? | 等等 趴在哪 |
[31:22] | We’re the party. We got drinks. | 我们就可以开趴 我们有酒 |
[31:25] | We got music. We got whatever you may need. | 有音乐 想要什么有什么 |
[31:28] | Go ahead. Why don’t you make yourself comfortable? | 别客气 就像在家里一样 |
[31:31] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[31:35] | All right. I’ll make the drinks. | 好的 我来倒酒 |
[31:39] | He took the phones. | 他拿走了手机 |
[31:48] | – What are those? – Kamikazes. | -这是什么 -神风鸡尾酒 |
[31:53] | Well, aren’t you guys gonna have one? | 你们不喝吗 |
[31:54] | We just did. They’re awesome. | 我们刚刚喝过 超棒的 |
[31:57] | Why don’t you try one for us? | 你们不来一杯吗 |
[32:06] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[32:07] | Nothing. I think I’d rather smoke pot. | 没事 我就更想抽大麻 |
[32:10] | Do you guys have any pot? | 你们有吗 |
[32:11] | Come on. Drink it for me. | 就当是为我喝了吧 |
[32:17] | I’m not getting a good feeling about this. | 我感觉不太对劲 |
[32:18] | What’s going on, guys? | 怎么了 |
[32:21] | Do you girls want to party, or don’t you? | 你们到底想不想嗨 |
[32:23] | Yeah, totally. I just– | 当然想 我… |
[32:30] | That’s my girl. | 这才对嘛 |
[32:35] | Oh, what is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[32:36] | On my order. | 听我命令 |
[32:40] | That was, uh, really strong. | 劲儿真大 |
[32:43] | Well… | 是啊 |
[32:45] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[32:50] | Do you have, like, a bathroom or something? | 卫生间在哪里 |
[32:52] | Yeah, yeah, just down the hall. | 走廊尽头 |
[32:55] | Okay, we’ve had so much to drink. | 我们喝得太多了 |
[33:24] | I was wondering where you went. | 我还在想你去哪里了 |
[33:27] | Let’s have some fun. | 我们一起玩玩 |
[33:31] | – I don’t want this. – Oh, sure you do. | -我不想这样 -你当然想 |
[33:35] | – Stop. – What? Why are you so uptight? | -住手 -怎么 你为什么这么紧张 |
[33:38] | Didn’t you hear me say no? | 你没听到我让你住手吗 |
[33:39] | I heard you. I just don’t believe you. | 我听到了 但我不信 |
[33:43] | Bluebell! | 风信子 |
[33:44] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[33:54] | Chicago PD! Get down! | 芝加哥警署 趴下 |
[33:56] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[33:57] | – Where’s Kim? – She’s in the back. Go. | -金呢 -她在后面 快去 |
[33:58] | Kim! | 金 |
[34:15] | Kim. Kim. Kim. | 金 金 金 |
[34:16] | Kim! Kim, Kim, Kim! | 金 金 金 |
[34:18] | We got it. We got it. | 好了 好了 |
[34:19] | We’ve got it. We got it. We got it. | 交给我们 好了 好了 |
[34:24] | Kim, hey, are you all right? | 金 你没事吧 |
[34:26] | I need to get to Med. | 我需要去医院 |
[34:27] | She’s got to have her stomach pumped. | 她需要洗胃 |
[34:45] | This is entrapment. | 这是钓鱼 |
[34:47] | And just so you know, I’m gonna sue the CPD. | 告诉你们 我要起诉芝加哥警署 |
[34:50] | Getting stabbed by a cop-what’s that worth? | 被警察捅了一刀 值多少 |
[34:53] | A few million? | 值个几百万吧 |
[34:54] | You’re here about last night. | 抓你来是因为昨晚的事 |
[34:58] | These two women. They were at your apartment. | 这两个人 他们去过你们公寓 |
[35:01] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:04] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[35:07] | They came over. We partied. | 他们过来 我们一起嗨了 |
[35:09] | She was raped. | 她被强奸了 |
[35:11] | Just ’cause she woke up feeling guilty about it | 因为她醒来有负罪感 |
[35:13] | doesn’t mean she was raped. | 不代表她被强奸了 |
[35:14] | She woke up in the hospital with internal injuries. | 她在医院里醒来的 还有内伤 |
[35:17] | She was in surgery for 2 1/2 hours. | 她做了两个半小时的手术 |
[35:19] | Me and her were both drunk. She wanted rough sex, | 我们都喝醉了 她想粗暴一点 |
[35:23] | and there’s no way anyone can tell me she didn’t. | 没人告诉我她不想啊 |
[35:30] | I’m not saying another word without a lawyer. | 没有律师在场我不会在说话了 |
[35:34] | There was no plan. We met two girls and we partied. | 没有计划 我们遇到两个女士 就一起嗨了 |
[35:37] | What’s wrong with that? | 怎么了 |
[35:39] | You separated them, and then you took their cell phones | 你们把他们分开 然后拿走了他们的手机 |
[35:42] | so that they couldn’t call for help. | 让他们没办法求助 |
[35:44] | It was a joke. | 开玩笑而已 |
[35:45] | Look, I admit that I was drunk, but I didn’t hurt anybody. | 我承认我喝醉了 但我没伤害人 |
[35:49] | Did you drug their drinks? | 你们给他们的酒下药了吗 |
[35:50] | It’s called a kamikaze. Women dig them. | 那是K粉 女人很喜欢 |
[35:53] | So, they asked to be drugged? | 他们要求被下药的吗 |
[35:56] | Look, the reason they came back with us is | 他们跟我们一起回家是因为 |
[35:58] | ’cause they wanted to party, okay? | 他们想一起嗨 好吗 |
[36:00] | Can someone tell me what’s going on here? | 有谁能告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[36:05] | Nicole was raped. | 妮可被强奸了 |
[36:11] | Well, n-not by me. | 不是我 |
[36:13] | No, no. She was with Tasker. They went into the bedroom. | 不不 她跟塔斯克在一起的 他们去了卧室 |
[36:16] | Did you know what was going on? | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[36:17] | Look, whatever happened in that room–it wasn’t me, okay? | 不管房间里发生了什么 都不是我 |
[36:19] | I never touched either one of them. | 我从没碰过他们任何一个 |
[36:23] | Her, okay? Ask her. She’ll tell you. | 她 问她 她会告诉你们 |
[36:24] | All I did was drive her home. | 我就只开车送她回家了 |
[36:26] | You sure you drove her home? | 你确定开车送她回家了吗 |
[36:31] | We were gonna drop them off at the L, | 我们本来打算在L让她们下车 |
[36:32] | but she-she jumped out of the car. | 但她跳车了 |
[36:35] | Do you have any idea why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[36:36] | You’ll have to ask her. | 那你得问她了 |
[36:38] | Yeah, we can’t ask Denise Miranda, | 问不了丹妮丝·米兰达了 |
[36:40] | because she died this morning. | 因为她今早死了 |
[36:43] | What? | 什么 |
[36:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:47] | She had a really bad reaction | 她对你们给她的K粉 |
[36:48] | to that kamikaze you gave her, | 有非常严重的不良反应 |
[36:50] | and after she escaped your car, | 她从你们的车跳车后 |
[36:54] | she froze to death, | 被冻死了 |
[36:57] | so you’re not just an accessory to a rape. | 所以你不仅是强奸从犯 |
[36:59] | You’re looking at a murder. | 而且还面临谋杀罪 |
[37:04] | No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[37:05] | I–I didn’t do-I didn’t do anything. | 我没有…我什么都没做 |
[37:08] | No. She wanted– | 不 她想… |
[37:09] | She wanted what, exactly? | 她想什么 |
[37:11] | She wanted to be kidnapped? | 她想被绑架吗 |
[37:14] | She wanted to be drugged without her knowledge? | 她想被下药吗 |
[37:16] | What she wanted was to get away from you, | 她想的是尽快逃离你们 |
[37:18] | – so badly that she died! – Erin. | -所以她死了 -艾琳 |
[37:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:28] | It was just supposed to be fun. | 我们就只是玩玩的 |
[37:33] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[37:42] | Why are you in a hospital gown? | 你怎么穿着病号服 |
[37:45] | It’s a really long story. | 说来话长了 |
[37:52] | We got the guys who attacked you, | 我们抓到袭击你的人了 |
[37:56] | so they’re never gonna hurt anybody ever again. | 所以他们再也不会伤害其他人了 |
[38:05] | Kim, | 金 |
[38:07] | what am I supposed to do now? | 我该怎么办 |
[38:09] | You’re gonna get better, | 你会好起来 |
[38:11] | and you’re gonna put it behind you. | 然后忘记这件事 |
[38:13] | How? How? | 怎么忘 |
[38:18] | And how am I supposed to take care of my daughter | 我自己离开家都觉得不安全 |
[38:20] | when I don’t even feel safe leaving the house? | 我还怎么照顾我女儿 |
[38:25] | Nicole, | 妮可 |
[38:27] | I’m gonna help you through this. | 我会帮你的 |
[38:31] | I will. | 我一定帮你 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:36] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:40] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[39:02] | Knew I’d see you again. | 我就知道会再见到你 |
[39:06] | We arrested two of your disciples for sexual assault. | 我们因性侵罪名逮捕了你的两个学员 |
[39:11] | That’s horrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[39:14] | But that has nothing to do with me. | 但与我无关 |
[39:17] | You teach men how to rape. | 你教他们怎么强奸人 |
[39:20] | I teach men to find their power. | 我教男人找到自己的权力 |
[39:24] | Apparently these guys took it too far, | 显然他们做得有点过了 |
[39:26] | but here’s the thing: | 但重点是 |
[39:27] | men–we’re wired to conquer women. | 男人 我们注定征服女人 |
[39:31] | It’s our animal instinct. | 这是我们的动物本能 |
[39:33] | That’s how our species endures. | 我们种族就是这样生存下去的 |
[39:35] | Help– | 救命 |
[39:39] | Here’s how I see it: | 我告诉你我怎么看的 |
[39:41] | men and women– | 男人和女人 |
[39:43] | we endure because we care for each other. | 我们生存下去是因为我们关心彼此 |
[39:47] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[39:50] | When we find predators who seek to prey on us, | 如果有把我们当猎物的捕食者 |
[39:56] | we eliminate them. | 那我们就消灭他们 |
[40:11] | You teach another one of your rape seminars in my city, | 你再敢在我的城市里开强奸培训班 |
[40:15] | I will find you, | 我一定会找到你 |
[40:19] | and we will settle this like animals. | 到时候我们就像动物一样解决 |
[40:42] | You wanted to see me? | 你叫我吗 |
[40:44] | Yeah. Come on in. | 对 进来 |
[40:49] | You feel better? | 好点了吗 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:52] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:55] | Now, what the hell were you thinking out there? | 之前你到底在想什么 |
[40:59] | I gave a clear order. You went off-book. | 我明确下了命令 你抗命了 |
[41:01] | But those guys were getting suspicious. | 但那俩人开始起疑了 |
[41:04] | I mean, I could feel everything was going south. | 我能感觉到行动要失败了 |
[41:07] | I had to do something; I had to do something to make sure | 我必须想办法 我必须想办法确保 |
[41:10] | that they went far enough that no lawyer could save them. | 他们做到没有律师能救他们 |
[41:14] | Sergeant, I did what I had to do. | 警长 我必须那么做 |
[41:17] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[41:22] | You think like a cop that belongs up here. | 这才是我们情报组警察的样子 |
[41:30] | And I’ve been doing a lot of soul searching. | 我也思考过很多 |
[41:35] | Ever since we were kids, Nicole has looked out for me. | 小时候起 妮可就一直照顾我 |
[41:39] | She has always had my back no matter what. | 无论如何她一直挺我 |
[41:43] | And now it’s my big sister-she’s the one who needs help. | 现在我姐姐…她需要帮助了 |
[41:50] | Sarge, I’m all she’s got. | 警长 她就只能指望我 |
[41:53] | So… | 所以… |
[41:55] | I have comp days I can add to my furlough. I can– | 我可以把加班攒下的工时加到休假里 我… |
[41:57] | Take all the time you need. | 你想休多久都行 |
[42:02] | Thank you, Sarge. | 谢谢 警长 |