Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[00:19] Um, my sister’s coming. 我姐姐要过来
[00:22] Oh, all right. 好吧
[00:24] The judgmental one or the pretty one? 刻薄的那个还是漂亮的那个
[00:27] They’re the same sister. 只有一个
[00:29] Right, right. 好吧
[00:30] Well, I always liked her. I think the feeling was mutual, 我一直挺喜欢她的 我觉得她也喜欢我
[00:33] – so I’m gonna talk you up, girl. – Oh, yeah? -我会替你说好话的 -真的吗
[00:35] Yeah, I’m gonna make you look awesome. 真的 我会把你夸得天花乱坠
[00:37] Okay, just in case it comes up, 为了以防万一
[00:39] but I’m sure that it won’t… 但我确信不会…
[00:41] She hates you now. 她现在很讨厌你
[00:44] – She what? – We gotta go. -她什么 -我们得走了
[00:45] Hold on. 等等
[00:47] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[00:48] We gotta go. 我们得走了
[00:49] Wha–I’m loveable. 什么 我这么可爱
[00:54] Hey, you’re gonna miss your bus. 你要赶不上公交了
[00:56] – Who got popped? – A kid who missed his bus. -谁被枪打中了 -一个赶不上公交的孩子
[00:58] Man! 拜托
[01:06] Uh, this isn’t one of us. 这不是我们的车
[01:07] This is Bobby Trent’s car. 是波比·特伦特的车
[01:09] You know, that sleaze bag videographer. 那个不让人待见的摄像师
[01:11] Yeah. 好
[01:15] 22’s his, but this is no suicide. 他的是22口径 但这不是自杀
[01:17] The entry wound is in the center of his face. 射入口在脸上
[01:20] And there’s no contact wound. 没有接触创伤
[01:22] People don’t wanna see it coming. 人们一般不会直面子弹
[01:23] He’s got half a dozen puncture wounds. 他有好几处刺穿伤
[01:25] Shallow, sporadic. It’s overkill. 比较浅很分散 是过度杀伤
[01:28] We talked to one of Bobby’s stringers, 我们和波比的一个记者谈过了
[01:30] who was out here shooting crime scenes last night. 他昨晚来拍枪击案现场了
[01:33] He didn’t know if Bobby was working 他不知道波比当时是不是在工作
[01:34] but there were three shootings in the area, 但这里有三声枪响
[01:36] – so he might have been. – Oh, look, -所以可能是 -听着
[01:37] the car’s a crime scene. 车是犯罪现场
[01:38] I don’t want anyone else near it until it’s towed. 被拖走之前不许任何人靠近它
[01:41] Hey, you and Ruzek canvas the area. 你和鲁赛克去走访
[01:42] See if anyone’s willing to talk to us. 看看有没有人愿意说什么
[01:44] – Yeah. – And confirm whether or not -好 -确认一下波比当时
[01:45] Bobby was working. If he wasn’t, 是不是在工作 如果不是的话
[01:47] what the hell was he doing here? 他在这里做什么
[01:49] – Yo, Sarge. – Huh? -警长 -怎么
[01:51] Bobby’s daughter was actually the one who found him. 波比的尸体是他的女儿发现的
[01:53] – Yeah. – Her name is Margot. -好 -她叫玛戈
[01:55] Says she’s not leaving till she talks to whoever’s in charge. 她不和负责人谈过是不会走的
[02:00] Margot? 玛戈
[02:02] Hey, can you give us a minute, please? 让我们单独谈谈
[02:05] Hi, Margot. I’m Sergeant Hank Voight 玛戈 我是汉克·博伊特警长
[02:07] with the Intelligence unit. 情报组的
[02:09] One of my officers said you wanted to talk to me. 我的一个警员说你想和我谈谈
[02:11] Yeah, um, do you know my dad? 是 你认识我父亲吗
[02:15] Not well. 不是很熟
[02:17] Most cops hate that he films what he films. 大部分警察都讨厌他拍的视频
[02:21] They don’t think he’s worth much. 对他嗤之以鼻
[02:22] Listen, your father was just doing his job. 听着 你的父亲只是在本分工作
[02:24] My job is to find out what happened to him. 我的工作就是查出他身上发生了什么事
[02:29] I’ve been working for him. 我一直为他工作
[02:32] This morning, I was logging footage 今天早上 我在录像
[02:34] and I knew something was wrong. 我知道有哪里不对劲
[02:36] We all share our locations for work. 我们都会分享工作位置
[02:38] And he said he was here. 他说他在这里
[02:39] I thought he must be working a scene. 我以为他在拍犯罪现场
[02:41] And why’d you know something must be wrong? 你为什么觉得不对劲
[02:43] Because I didn’t have access. 因为我无法访问了
[02:46] His computer, our servers– it was all down. 他的电脑 我们的服务器 全都关闭了
[03:20] Clear. 安全
[03:25] Clear. 安全
[03:28] Well, someone did not like Bobby Trent. 有人不喜欢波比·特伦特
[03:32] Everything electronic is destroyed. 所有电子设备都被毁了
[03:34] There’s gonna be nothing left but dust. 什么都没剩
[03:37] I think that’s the point. 我觉得这就是关键
[03:39] Somebody wanted everything gone. 有人想销毁一切
[03:47] Got something. 有发现
[04:23] All we have is a video file. No audio at all. 我们只有一个视频文件 没有音频
[04:32] They have no idea they’re being filmed. 他们不知道他们被拍了
[04:34] Maybe Bobby got off on this. 也许波比喜欢这样
[04:36] Or maybe this is what got him killed. 也许这就是害死他的东西
[04:53] 谋杀 波比·特伦特
[04:53] Bobby Trent, 41 years old. 波比·特伦特 41岁
[04:55] Was a freelance videographer at crime scenes. 是个犯罪现场自由录像制作人
[04:58] Sold footage to all the major news affiliates. 卖片给所有主要新闻媒体
[05:00] He was found at 6:12 A.M. 早上六点十二分被发现
[05:02] Single .22 caliber gunshot to the face. 脸上有一处22口径的枪伤
[05:04] Ballistics match Bobby’s gun. 弹道和波比的枪符合
[05:06] Estimated time of death between 10:30 and midnight. 死亡时间推测是十点半到午夜
[05:09] The ME thinks that the seven puncture wounds 法医认为波比胸口和腹部的穿刺伤
[05:11] to Bobby’s chest and stomach came after the shot. 是在枪击发生之后造成的
[05:13] They’re very in depth, but they’re all with the same blade. 很深 但都是同一把刀刺的
[05:15] Small, shallow. Swiss Army knife, 又小又薄的瑞士军刀
[05:17] something similar. 之类的刀
[05:18] His phone locations show he left his loft, 他的手机定位显示他离开住处
[05:20] drove straight there, arrived at 10:21 P.M., 直接开车到现场 到达时间是十点二十一分
[05:22] but the closest crime scene is three blocks away. 但最近的犯罪现场在三个街区以外
[05:24] And forensics has no trace evidence to work with. 法医没有可追踪的线索
[05:28] No prints on the gun. Offender likely 枪上没有指纹 罪犯似乎
[05:29] – wore gloves, so– – We’re working backwards. -带着手套 -我们往回查
[05:31] Yeah, in a very large pool. 对 大海捞针
[05:33] I mean, think about it. Bobby made all of his money 想一下 波比从死人身上
[05:35] profiting off of death, so naturally, he racked up enemies. 赚了很多钱 所以他自然有敌人
[05:38] Victims, victims’ families, news affiliates 受害者 受害者的家人 新闻媒体
[05:40] – sending him hate mail. – There’s also four ex-wives. -给他发辱骂邮件 -他有四任前妻
[05:42] He’s not on speaking terms with any of them. 目前他跟四个人都不往来了
[05:44] Five restraining orders filed in the past two years 过去两年他收到了五张限制令
[05:46] and a history of drugs and alcohol. 还有嗑药和酗酒的历史
[05:48] Speed, cocaine. 快快 可卡因
[05:49] He’s been in and out of NA for a decade. 他十几年来一直断断续续吸毒
[05:52] Huh, right, and our video? 好吧 录像呢
[05:54] There’s no ID on the woman. I’m enhancing the footage 还是不知道那个女人的身份 我在提高画质
[05:56] to get a better image, so hopefully we’ll get a pop. 想看的更清楚些 希望能有所发现
[05:58] The guy, he’s a total no go. 这家伙根本查不到
[06:00] He never looks directly at the camera, 他一直没直视摄像头
[06:02] he’s got no defining characteristics, 我到现在为止都没法
[06:03] as far as I can tell. 明确他的特征
[06:05] Well, every other drive in Bobby’s house was destroyed. 波比家的所有硬盘都被销毁了
[06:07] And most of his personal files are nixed, 他的大多个人档案也无法访问
[06:09] but he did back up a lot of footage on his iCloud. 但是他云备份了很多录像
[06:15] – Mama! – Go inside, baby! -妈妈 -进去 孩子
[06:17] – What happened? – Go inside. I’m okay. -怎么回事 -进去 我没事
[06:18] I’m okay, go inside. 我没事 快进去
[06:21] – Run, baby, run, go inside. – No, stop, Mom! -快跑 孩子 进去 -不要 妈妈
[06:25] – What happened? – God. -怎么回事 -天啊
[06:27] No, Mama, you can’t! Please! 不 妈妈 不行 不要
[06:30] No! 不
[06:37] – Hank? – Yeah? -汉克 -什么事
[06:40] Margot Trent’s here. 玛戈·特伦特来了
[06:44] Okay, we all know who this guy is. 我们都知道这家伙是谁
[06:48] We all crossed paths with him. 我们都和他打过交道
[06:50] Doesn’t matter. He’s still a victim 但是没关系 他还是一名被害者
[06:52] with a kid downstairs. 他的孩子就在楼下
[06:55] Lindsay. 琳德赛
[06:59] No, no, I’ve never seen her. 不 不 我从来没见过她
[07:03] You have any idea why your dad would hide footage? 你知道你爸爸为什么要把录像藏起来吗
[07:07] Had he done that before? 他以前这么做过吗
[07:08] I don’t think so. 应该没有
[07:11] And would he have a reason to? 他有这么做的理由吗
[07:14] He could be paranoid sometimes. 他有的时候会很多疑
[07:19] What was he paranoid about? 他多疑什么
[07:21] Ah–maybe paranoid’s the wrong word. 也许不该用多疑这个词
[07:24] He was careful. 他很小心
[07:26] What about a girlfriend? 有女朋友吗
[07:28] I don’t–I don’t know. 我不…我不知道
[07:30] You never saw him with anybody? 你没见过他和别人在一起吗
[07:32] I only just got back in touch with him six months ago. 我六个月前才刚和他恢复联系
[07:36] If he had a girlfriend, I wouldn’t be the one to know about it. 就算他有女朋友 我也不知道
[07:39] – Okay, who would be? – No one. -好吧 那谁会知道 -没人
[07:41] He didn’t have people like that. 他没有这种朋友
[07:44] I grew up eight miles from him. 我在离他十公里外的地方长大
[07:47] I would send him letters, school projects, photos, 我会给他寄信 学校活动 照片
[07:50] try and call. 想给他打电话
[07:52] He’d FedEx me a present on my birthday. 他在我生日时会给我快递礼物
[07:57] I was his own daughter, and I didn’t even know him. 我是他的女儿 但我一点都不了解他
[08:09] Oh, come on. 拜托
[08:11] Excuse me, are you Sergeant Trudy Platt? 打扰 你是特鲁迪·普拉特警长吗
[08:14] Yeah, that’s me. 没错 是我
[08:16] I’m Nicole Silver, Kim Burgess’ sister. 我是妮可·希尔芙 金·伯吉斯的姐姐
[08:20] I’ve heard a lot about you. 我听说过很多你的事
[08:23] Well, you know, Kim–Kim can exaggerate. 金…金会夸大其词
[08:26] Oh, I doubt that. 我可不觉得
[08:28] I just wanna thank you. 我只是想谢谢你
[08:30] She always says how much you taught her, how you helped 她经常说你教会她很多 你帮她
[08:33] her get into Intelligence. It’s just nice to know 调到情报组 很高兴知道
[08:36] that there’s someone looking out for her here. 有人这么照顾她
[08:41] Sh–she said this? 她这么说的吗
[08:45] Yeah. 没错
[08:48] Well, hey, let me show you upstairs. 我带你上楼吧
[08:51] You want some coffee? 想来点咖啡吗
[08:52] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:55] Hey, Burgess, look who’s here. 伯吉斯 看看谁来了
[09:00] I told you to call me when you got here. 我让你来的时候给我打电话
[09:03] It was so nice to meet you, Nicole. 很高兴认识你 妮可
[09:04] You too. 我也是
[09:05] Have a great day. 祝你愉快
[09:07] Nicole, hey. 妮可
[09:09] How are you? 你好吗
[09:11] How you doing? 你还好吗
[09:14] I was– 我…
[09:17] – It’s Adam, remember? – Yeah. -我是亚当 还记得吗 -嗯
[09:18] I last saw you at your husband’s birthday. 我在你丈夫生日时见过你
[09:20] Oh, I remember you. I had your engagement photo 我还记得你 我把你们的订婚照
[09:24] pinned to my fridge for eight months. 在冰箱上钉了八个月
[09:30] – Let’s go get coffee. – Sure, okay. -我们去喝咖啡吧 -好的
[09:31] We’re gonna get coffee. 我们去喝咖啡吧
[09:33] So out of all the hate mail that I ran through 我查了新闻媒体给波比发的
[09:36] from Bobby’s news affiliates, one popped. 辱骂邮件 发现有一封很特别
[09:39] Gangbanger from the West Side named AJ Hines. 西区的一名名叫AJ·海因斯的帮派成员
[09:42] He used to live three blocks away from where we found Bobby. 他原来住在离波比被发现的地方三个街区外
[09:44] I’ve caught him on two crime scenes and mouthing off. 我曾抓到他在两个犯罪现场捣乱
[09:46] All the hate on social media’s pretty loud. 他在社交网络上的恨意很明显
[09:48] He actually put a hit out on Bobby on Facebook 他在四个月前甚至给波比的脸书
[09:51] like four months ago. 设置了提醒
[09:52] Huh, you got an address? 你查到地址了吗
[09:54] No, he moved, and I can’t confirm the new address, but 不 他搬家了 我查不到新地址 但是
[09:57] AJHin0300 is snapchatting the hell out of Michigan Avenue. AJHin0300正在密歇根大道玩阅后即焚
[10:01] Wanna go get him? 去会会他吗
[10:03] – Yes, please. – Let’s do it. -好啊 -走吧
[10:16] Blue skull cap, right in front of you. 蓝色便帽 就在你面前
[10:23] AJ Hines. AJ·海因斯
[10:25] What? 怎么了
[10:26] What you looking for? 你找什么
[10:27] I’m looking for you, dawg. 我找你 兄弟
[10:33] 5021 Ida, emergency. Plainclothes officers 我是5021I 紧急情况 便衣警察
[10:36] in pursuit of an offender. Male, black. 正在追一男性黑人疑犯
[10:38] – Stop! – You all right, sir? -站住 -没事吧 先生
[10:39] – Chicago PD! – You all right? -芝加哥警署 -你还好吗
[10:40] – Yeah, I’m fine. – Security, you got this? -我没事 -保安 你照顾好这里
[10:42] Yeah. 好的
[10:51] AJ AJ!
[10:54] AJ, come on, man. AJ 别跑
[10:57] – No! – I’ll get you, I swear. -不 -我发誓我会抓到你的
[11:21] Stay down! 趴下
[11:26] Get your hands up there, yeah. 把手背过来
[11:37] Whoa, Bobby Trent? 波比·特伦特
[11:42] That’s why I’m here? 是因为他才抓我来这的吗
[11:44] I got zero clue about what happened to him. 他的事我根本什么都不知道
[11:46] You know, it makes it a lot harder 因为你撒腿就跑 所以
[11:47] to believe that when you run. 我们很难相信你
[11:49] I ran because I haven’t been paying spousal support. 我跑是因为我一直没有付配偶赡养费
[11:53] I ain’t about to go to jail 我不想因为那个贱货
[11:55] – for that bitch. – So you had zero clue, huh? -去坐牢 -所以你什么都不知道对吗
[11:59] Then how do you explain this? 那你怎么解释这个
[12:02] ‘Cause on Facebook, looks like you got 你在脸书上没少抱怨
[12:05] a lot of beef with Bobby Trent. 波比·特伦特啊
[12:07] Hell yeah, we got beef. 没错 我们是有矛盾
[12:09] It was justified. 那是有原因的
[12:10] Bobby was a vulture, 波比是个贪心的人
[12:13] white guy coming into our neighborhood, 白人来我们的社区
[12:14] making cash off our dead. 用我们的命来赚钱
[12:16] I was doing a public service checking him. 我盯着他那是为了大家好
[12:19] But that beef’s over. 但那都是过去式了
[12:22] How’s that? 怎么说
[12:24] I been working with Bobby. 我一直跟波比共事
[12:25] He hired me to shoot the West Side a couple months ago. 几个月前他雇我去杀西区开枪
[12:29] So a little bit of money and that righteousness just 所以为了一点点钱就可以不顾
[12:31] goes right out the window, huh? 法律纲纪了是吗
[12:32] No, I came around to his way of thinking. 不 我后来觉悟了
[12:36] Your neighborhood’s going up in flames, 如果你的社区要毁于一旦了
[12:39] the least you can do is make the rest of the world 至少你可以让世界上的其他人
[12:41] look it in the eye, 看在眼里
[12:43] and, yeah, the money wasn’t bad. 还有 钱是无罪的
[12:48] Sarge? 警长
[12:52] So facial recognition IDed the woman in the video. 面部识别系统已经确认了视频里女人的身份
[12:56] Her name is Sarah Jaines. 她叫莎拉·杰尼斯
[12:57] She was arrested a few years ago for trespassing. 几年前因非法侵入被捕过
[12:59] Well, you got an address? 有她的地址吗
[13:00] Yeah, like, 20 of them. 有20多个
[13:02] Full name is Sarah Jaines-Huntley. 全名叫莎拉·杰尼斯-亨特利
[13:05] Huntley, as in… 是那个亨特利吗
[13:06] Mm-hmm, owns half of Chicago, Huntley. 没错 就是那个拥有半个芝加哥的亨特利
[13:16] I’ll notify the Huntleys. 我去通知亨特利家人
[13:18] – You can wait in here. – Thank you. -你可以在这等 -谢谢
[13:30] Are you the police? 你就是那个警察吗
[13:32] You’re here about Sarah, aren’t you? 你们是因为莎拉过来的 对吗
[13:35] Is she dead? 她死了吗
[13:38] I’m Jessica Huntley. What’s going on here? 我是杰西卡·亨特利 发生什么事了
[13:41] I’m Hank Voight. This is Detective Alvin Olinsky. 我是汉克·博伊特 这是埃尔文·奥林斯基警探
[13:44] We’re looking for your daughter, Sarah. 我们来找你的女儿莎拉
[13:46] Our daughter doesn’t live here anymore. 我们女儿已经不住在这了
[13:48] What’s wrong with Sarah? 莎拉怎么了
[13:49] Just trying to find her. 我们只是想联系她
[13:51] So where’s she living now? 那她现在住在哪
[13:53] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[13:55] You’re gonna have to elaborate. 我看你们需要好好解释下
[14:01] Sarah’s an addict, has been for a very long time. 莎拉是个瘾君子 很长一段时间了
[14:06] Last year, we took our therapist’s advice 去年我们听了治疗师的建议
[14:09] – and cut her off. – Okay. -跟她断了往来 -好的
[14:12] You know how I can get ahold of her? 那我要怎么联系上她
[14:13] No, we have no contact. 不 我们没有联系方式
[14:15] Hmm, not even a cell phone? Security? 手机号码都没有吗 安全呢
[14:18] No one’s been keeping tabs on her? 都没有人注意着她吗
[14:19] We severed all ties. Tough love, 我们断绝了所有联系 这是严厉的爱
[14:21] it’s what they told us to do. 他们让我们这样做的
[14:23] Do any of you know a man named Bobby Trent? 你们有谁认识一个叫波比·特伦特的男人吗
[14:25] No, no, I don’t. 我不认识
[14:27] Should I? 我应该认识吗
[14:30] Is our daughter in trouble? 是我们的女儿有麻烦了吗
[14:32] – We’re not sure yet. – Yes, they are. -我们还不确定 -肯定是的
[14:35] She is. 她有麻烦了
[14:42] Sarah Jaines-Huntley, 30. 莎拉·杰尼斯-亨特利 30岁
[14:45] She spent a year at a very prestigious college, 在一所名牌大学里读过一年书
[14:47] and then spent a lot of time in and out 后来在一家收费昂贵的戒断所里
[14:49] of very expensive rehab facilities. 待了很长一段时间
[14:51] There is nothing to cross her with Bobby 她跟波比没有任何交集
[14:53] except maybe the drugs. 除了毒品
[14:55] This guy has one file hidden in the middle of his wall, 这人在墙里藏了个文件
[14:58] and it just so happens to be the daughter 碰巧文件里的人就是
[15:00] of one of the wealthiest men in Chicago? 芝加哥最富有的人之一的女儿
[15:02] My money’s on Bobby was stalking her. 我觉得是波比当时在跟踪她
[15:04] He found out who she was. He started following her. 他发现了她的身份 然后开始跟踪她
[15:06] Well, I am pulling up zero. 我这边也没什么发现
[15:08] There’s no current address for Sarah Huntley or Jaines, 莎拉·亨特利或莎拉·杰尼斯都没有现居地址
[15:11] and nothing to date appears online. 到目前为止线上也没任何线索
[15:12] There’s no social media, no car, no bank account, 没有社交媒体 没有车 没有银行账户
[15:16] no credit cards. This girl’s a ghost. 没有信用卡 这妹子完全是鬼魅啊
[15:19] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[15:20] All right, so the last cell phone that Sarah Jaines 因为欠费 六个月前
[15:22] had was cut off six months ago because of failed payments. 莎拉·杰尼斯最后一次用手机
[15:25] Now, the records show that she was sticking to Humboldt Park. 记录显示她当时常出现在洪堡公园
[15:27] The cell was hitting towers in Humboldt Park every day, 洪堡公园的信号塔每天都能收到她手机发出的信号
[15:30] but once a week in Rogers Park. 但每周会有一次在罗杰斯公园
[15:32] Rogers Park? Bobby was driving out there 罗杰斯公园 波比当时开车去那
[15:33] for NA meetings. 参加戒毒互助会
[15:34] Take it. 你去查
[15:36] Yo, Sarge, you got a sec? 警长 你有空吗
[15:37] Yeah, come on in. 有时间 进来吧
[15:40] Check this out. 看看这个
[15:41] This is the little girl that Bobby recoded 这是波比在当时的犯罪现场
[15:43] at the crime scene. 给一个小女孩录的像
[15:46] My dad said it was ’cause he had the wrong friends, 我爸爸说那是因为他有一些坏朋友
[15:48] but I looked it up. 但是我查过了
[15:50] He was driving some car when some guy got shot. 枪击发生的时候他在开车
[15:53] Her name is Taja Bowes. 她叫塔娅·鲍丝
[15:54] Bobby interviewed her here, 波比在这里采访了她一次
[15:55] and then again and again. 之后又多次采访了她
[15:57] Right here, she’s talking about losing her mom, 她这说的是她失去了母亲
[15:59] her dad in prison, the neighborhood, 父亲在监狱里 还有她的邻居
[16:00] but he’s got, like, over 30 hours on it. 但他花了三十多小时在她身上
[16:03] I mean, I don’t know if it’s gonna mean anything. 我不知道这是不是有什么深意
[16:05] – No, it’s good, chase it. – Yeah. -很好 继续查 -好的
[16:07] – Good. – Copy. -很好 -收到
[16:17] Sarah Huntley? 莎拉·亨特利
[16:23] I’m sorry, people you meet here die, 抱歉 你在这里见到的人会死
[16:24] but they don’t get killed. I just, um… 但他们一般不是遇害 我只是…
[16:29] It’s okay. 没事的
[16:30] We just need to get some background on Bobby. 我们只是想了解一下波比的背景
[16:32] – Yeah. – How’d you meet? -好的 -你们怎么认识的
[16:34] Um, here, we met here. 在这里 我们在这里认识的
[16:37] Were you guys friends? 你们是朋友吗
[16:38] Um, we’d smoke after meetings sometimes. 我们有时候会在结束后一起抽烟
[16:42] I liked him. 我喜欢他
[16:43] Sarah, I need to show you something. 莎拉 我得给你看一些东西
[16:46] We found this in Bobby’s belongings. 我们在波比的物品里发现了这个
[16:53] What–He was stalking me? 什么 他是在跟踪我吗
[16:56] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[16:58] This is all that we found, but he hid this. 我们只找到了这些 他把这个藏起来了
[17:01] You didn’t know that he was filming you? 你不知道他在拍摄你吗
[17:02] No. 不知道
[17:04] Why would he be filming me? 他为什么要拍我
[17:06] Did he ever show any romantic interest? 他有表现出喜欢你吗
[17:10] No. 没有
[17:11] Okay, who’s the guy in the video? 好吧 那影片里的男人是谁
[17:13] That’s my ex, Stephen Childs. 那是我的前男友 斯蒂芬·柴尔斯
[17:18] They teach you to make amends. 他们教你怎么道歉
[17:19] That’s me doing a poor-ass version of that. 那是我在做反面教材
[17:23] It looks pretty heated for amends. 这道歉场面感觉很激烈啊
[17:25] Yeah, well, drugs aren’t loyal. 没错 毒品可不是什么好东西
[17:28] They screw you and they screw everyone you love. 它毁了你 也毁了所有你爱的人
[17:32] Apologizing doesn’t mean you get forgiveness. 道歉不意味着你会得到原谅
[17:34] Do you mind giving us some info in case 你介意告诉我们你的信息吗
[17:36] we have to contact you? 我们好联系你
[17:38] You called me Sarah Huntley. 你刚才叫我莎拉·亨特利
[17:43] Did you see my family? 你见过我的家人吗
[17:47] It seemed like they really missed you. 他们看起来很想念你
[17:56] I’m saying we do a different pizza every week. 我说我们每周去一家不同的披萨店
[17:59] This week, Pizano’s, next week, Pequod’s. 这周去皮萨诺 下周去佩阔德
[18:02] That way, we won’t get sick of it. 这样我们就不会吃厌了
[18:04] Your arteries will get sick of it. 你的动脉会厌恶披萨的
[18:05] No, I’m with you, Zo, 不 我支持你 佐伊
[18:06] pizza once a week, easy. 一周吃一次披萨 没问题
[18:08] Okay, so we’ll do it every Friday. 好的 那我们每周五去吃
[18:10] I mean, for as long as we’re down here. 我是说我们在这里待多久就吃多久
[18:17] What does she mean, “as long as we’re down here”? 她说的”我们在这里待多久”是什么意思
[18:19] Come on, pizza’s getting cold. 快走吧 披萨要冷了
[18:28] Nicole. 妮可
[18:35] Zoe and I are staying here for a while. 佐伊和我要在这里待上一段时间
[18:37] Me and Jordan, we’re getting divorced. 我和乔丹要离婚了
[18:41] – What? – It’s for the best. -什么 -这是为了大家好
[18:43] I mean, everything’s fine. 一切都很好
[18:46] What happened? 发生了什么
[18:47] Just decided a couple months ago, 我们几个月前才决定的
[18:49] and we don’t need to get into details now. 我们现在不必详谈这个
[18:54] But you always tell me everything’s fine. 但你一直跟我说一切都好
[18:56] Yeah, well, you don’t tell me everything. 是啊 你也不是什么事都告诉我啊
[19:00] But this is a big thing not to tell– 但这可是大事 不告诉我…
[19:01] Kim, I don’t want to get into it now. 金 我现在不想谈这个
[19:04] I can’t. 我没法谈这个
[19:06] I just wanna hang out with my sister and my friends 我只想在周末和我妹妹和朋友们
[19:09] for the weekend and have fun. That’s all, okay? 出去逛街玩乐 就这样 行吗
[19:15] Everything’s fine. 一切都好
[19:25] The guy in the video is Stephen Childs, 视频里的人是斯蒂芬·柴尔斯
[19:27] Sarah’s ex. He’s 35. 莎拉的前男友 35岁
[19:29] No priors. Works as an art curator. 没有前科 是一个艺术馆馆长
[19:32] He’s abroad, currently, but we’re tracking him down. 目前在国外 但我们正在追踪他
[19:34] I got Bobby’s financials. 我查到波比的财政记录了
[19:36] So this month, Bobby made three cash deposits 这个月波比连续三天
[19:38] into his bank account in three days. 向他的银行账户存入了三笔现金
[19:40] Each just shy of 10 grand. Last month was the same thing. 每笔都近一万 上个月也是如此
[19:44] Most a new affiliate ever paid Bobby for his footage 客户给波比视频的最高报酬
[19:46] – was 1,200 bucks. – Someone’s paying him off. -也不过一千二 -有人在付他钱
[19:49] Run with it. 接着查
[19:50] Track the dates of the payments with his email 查一下进账的时间和他的邮件手机记录
[19:52] and phone records, and dig into Stephen’s financials, 再查一下斯蒂芬的财务记录
[19:54] see if it came from him. 看看是不是他付的钱
[19:56] Hey, uh, computer forensics is done with the video. 视频的计算机取证已经完成了
[19:58] You guys wanna see some high tech work? 你们想看点高科技的东西吗
[20:00] You guys take it. I’ll hang back. 你们看吧 我就算了
[20:14] Your drive wasn’t used much. 这个硬盘上面没什么东西
[20:16] The past three months, it only ever had two files on it. 过去三个月里 上面只有个两个文件
[20:18] – Two, huh? – Yep. -有两个 -没错
[20:19] There was a second file, someone removed it manually 这里曾经有第二个文件 两天前
[20:21] two days ago at 9:54 p.m. 下午九点五十四被人手动删除了
[20:24] Can’t tell you much about it, though. 所以我没法告诉你太多信息
[20:25] Thing’s in the ether now, 东西现在没有了
[20:26] never had an extension, but it wasn’t very big. 不知道是什么类型文件 但不是很大
[20:30] Now keep your eye on that SUV. 你们注意看那辆越野车
[20:38] There. 就这里
[20:41] Damn, that’s her dad. 见鬼 那是她爸爸
[20:42] Huh, well, Sarah’s lying. 看来莎拉在撒谎
[20:45] Everybody is. 一家人都在撒谎
[20:53] Thanks. 多谢
[20:54] Sarah’s in the wind. 莎拉不见了
[20:56] Patrol went to the address she gave us, 巡警去她提供的地址查看过了
[20:58] and she cleared out. 她已经搬走了
[20:59] The second file on that drive has gotta be our missing piece. 硬盘上的第二个文件肯定就是缺失的关键环节
[21:02] Bobby removed it from the drive an hour before he died. 波比死前一个小时将文件从硬盘中转移了
[21:05] So if it’s another interaction with her dad, 如果那是和她父亲另一次会面的话
[21:07] or a continuation of what’s on the video, 或者是第一段视频的后续
[21:09] Bobby could’ve been using it to blackmail. 波比可能会用视频来敲诈
[21:11] Yeah, blackmail for what? 敲诈什么呢
[21:12] Maybe he follows her, he roughs her up, uses with her. 也许他跟踪了她 打了她或者侵害了她
[21:15] We gotta bring him in to find out. 我们得传讯他问个清楚
[21:17] No, you don’t bring a man like that in to chat. 不行 那样的人可不能随便叫来喝茶
[21:20] I mean, you know, you’ll get nothing, and, 因为你什么都问不出来 而且
[21:21] while you’re chatting, his team is scrubbing any evidence. 你们谈话的当口 他的手下就会抹除证据
[21:24] So find Sarah first, okay? 所以先找到莎拉
[21:27] Tap into cameras, circulate her photo, 查监控 传示她的照片
[21:28] get every copper on the street looking for her. 给我找遍每一个街角也要把她找出来
[21:30] And get a subpoena on Calvin’s financials, 去申请传票查凯尔文的财政状况
[21:33] but make sure it includes a directive not to disclose, 不过传票上要写清楚不得披露调查情况
[21:36] – you understand? – Yeah. -明白了吗 -好的
[21:37] Till we know what’s on that second file, we step light. 在知道第二个文件内容前 我们一定要小心
[21:41] Find her. 找到她
[21:41] – Yo, Sarge. – Yeah. -警长 -什么事
[21:43] DCFS tracked down the little girl 儿童和家庭服务局找到了那个小女孩
[21:44] that Bobby recorded, Taja Bowes. 就是波比拍下来的那个塔娅·鲍丝
[21:45] She lives in a foster home in Garfield Park. 她现在住在加菲尔德公园的寄养家庭里
[21:47] – You and me. – Yeah, let’s go. -咱俩去 -这就走
[21:50] So you’re police officers? 你们是警察吗
[21:52] Yes, we are. I’m Kevin. 没错 我是凯文
[21:53] This is my sergeant, Hank Voight. 这是我警长 汉克·博伊特
[21:55] And we were hoping you could help us out a little bit, Taja. 我们希望你能帮我们个小忙 塔娅
[21:58] – You know Bobby Trent, right? – Yeah, he– -你认识波比·特伦特吧 -认识 他…
[22:01] He filmed my mom dying, then he did a documentary on me. 他拍了我妈死去的镜头 还给我拍了纪录片
[22:06] He did a documentary on you? 他给你拍了个纪录片
[22:08] Yeah, I play the piano. 是 拍我在弹钢琴
[22:12] Do remember the last time you saw Bobby? 你还记得你最后一次见到波比是什么时候吗
[22:15] Tuesday. He comes to my rehearsals. 周二 他来看我的彩排
[22:19] Did he say anything that seemed different, 他有没有说什么反常的话
[22:21] or did he seem different? 或者他有什么不对劲吗
[22:23] – He still seemed kind of sad. – Why is that? -他还是看着有点伤心 -为什么
[22:27] He told me he got his heart broken. 他告诉我他的心碎了
[22:29] It was a couple months ago, 那是几个月前
[22:30] but I don’t think that stuff goes away right away. 但我想那种事不会很快过去的
[22:34] That help? 帮到你们了吗
[22:35] That does help. 很有帮助
[22:37] Thank you, Taja. 谢谢你 塔娅
[22:43] I know who Bobby was. 我知道波比是什么人
[22:45] What his job was. 以及他是干什么的
[22:47] She takes piano lessons with the $2.00 checks 她上钢琴课的两美元学费
[22:49] that her dad makes working in prison, 是她父亲在监狱里做工挣的
[22:51] but when you hear her, 但是听到她的琴音
[22:53] Bobby said it gave him a little bit of light. 波比说仿佛让他看到了一线光明
[22:56] Sarge, we got something on Sarah. 警长 莎拉有线索了
[22:58] – Thank you very much. – Thank you. -非常感谢 -谢谢
[23:01] So I pulled all the traffic cameras 我调出了所有莎拉住处周围
[23:02] within a mile radius of Sarah’s apartment. 一英里范围之内的交通监控
[23:05] Pods caught her getting picked up three blocks from her place 有巡警看到她在离住处三个街区开外上了车
[23:08] in a black town car, no less. 还是辆豪车
[23:10] Followed the cameras all the way here. 然后从监控中一直跟踪到了这里
[23:11] She’s staying in the Kaminsky suite. 她就住在卡明斯基套房
[23:21] Let me guess, you have a couple of follow up questions. 我猜猜 你们还有几个问题要问
[23:32] Penthouse suite. Big upgrade. 顶层套房 一夜翻身啊
[23:36] – My dad booked it. – Well, yeah, we figured. -是我爸爸订的 -我们猜也是
[23:39] Why? 为什么
[23:40] I told you that I’m making amends, 我说了 我想道歉
[23:44] so my dad’s gonna let me come home. 所以我爸爸会让我回家
[23:46] We were meeting to talk. 我们要见面谈一谈
[23:48] Or maybe you called him for help? 或者也许你是向他求助
[23:52] We know someone was paying Bobby off. 我们知道有人付钱给波比封口
[23:55] Were you and Bobby blackmailing your dad? 你在和波比同谋敲诈你爸爸吗
[23:57] What? No. 什么 当然没有
[23:58] No, of course not. 怎么可能
[24:01] Sarah, you and your dad both lied to us. 莎拉 你和你爸爸都对我们撒了谎
[24:08] That’s him in the video. That’s not your ex. 视频里是你的爸爸 不是什么前男友
[24:11] I’m sorry, I-I thought that was Stephen. 抱歉 我以为那是斯蒂芬
[24:14] I–I’ve been to this park with Stephen before. 我以前和斯蒂芬去过这个公园
[24:18] I forgot that I took my dad there. 我忘了我还带我爸爸去过
[24:21] Look, I didn’t know Bobby was filming me. 我并不知道波比在偷拍我
[24:25] Why do you think that I’m lying to you? 你们为什么认为我在骗你们
[24:27] Because I’m an addict? 就因为我有毒瘾吗
[24:28] No, but it makes you good at it. 不是 但有毒瘾的人一般很会撒谎
[24:31] Look, I’ve apologized to a hell of a lot of people. 我已经向许多人道过歉了
[24:33] I-I thought that was Stephen. 我真的以为那是斯蒂芬
[24:35] No, you didn’t. 你才不是
[24:37] And Bobby wasn’t just your buddy from meetings. 波比也不是什么你互助会上的朋友
[24:40] You broke his heart. 你伤了他的心
[24:42] No, I-I-I didn’t think that that was worth mentioning. 没有 我 我没觉得那是值得一提的事
[24:46] Just–Look, we fell into bed a few times, it– 是这样 我们上过几次床
[24:49] We were both desperate and trying to get clean. 我们都很绝望 想戒掉毒瘾
[24:52] – It burned out quick. – Sarah, you lied to us then, -但很快就不行了 -莎拉 你之前骗了我们
[24:55] and you’re lying to us now. 现在还在撒谎
[24:57] Four hours after we spoke, you packed up 我们谈过之后四小时 你就收拾行李
[24:59] and you moved to a suite that your dad paid for. 搬到了你爸爸掏钱订的豪华套房里
[25:01] You think we’re just gonna believe that that’s a coincidence? 你以为我们会相信这只是单纯的巧合吗
[25:05] Were you and Bobby blackmailing your dad? 你和波比是不是在敲诈你爸爸
[25:07] No, no! Look, I’m sorry, 真的没有 我很抱歉
[25:09] I don’t know what to tell you, but I– 我不知道该跟你们说什么 但是我
[25:12] After you showed up, yes, I called my dad 你们来过之后 我就给我爸爸打了电话
[25:15] because I was scared. 因为我很害怕
[25:18] We can hold you for 48 hours. 我们可以拘留你48小时
[25:22] Get comfortable. 你自便
[25:29] Well, there’s nothing in Sarah’s financials 莎拉的财务记录
[25:32] that suggests that she got paid out. 没有她收钱的迹象
[25:34] Bobby’s phone records match her story. 波比的电话记录能证实她说的话
[25:35] They stopped talking three months ago. 他们三个月前开始不联系了
[25:37] One month later, blackmail payments get started. 一个月后 就开始出现勒索款
[25:39] Well, she and the Huntleys confirmed 她和亨特利一家也确认
[25:41] that she was cut off a year ago, which financially checks out, 她一年前被断了经济支持 财政记录也符合
[25:43] but they sent Sarah to live with her mother’s distant cousin, 但他们把莎拉送去跟她妈妈远方表妹住
[25:46] so she hasn’t lived with the family since she was a kid. 所以她从小就不跟她家人一起住
[25:49] Well, they’re a family of means; 他们是有钱人
[25:50] maybe that’s how they parent. 也许他们就这样养孩子
[25:51] Yeah, but it’s not how they parented her brother. 对 但他们对她哥哥不是这样
[25:53] He went to school three blocks from the house, 他在离家三条街的学校上学
[25:56] and her therapy/rehab didn’t start till she was 19. 而且她十九岁才开始戒瘾治疗
[25:59] They iced her out way before that. 他们很久之前就对她很冷漠
[26:00] Okay. That’s the ME’s office. 好的 是法医办公室
[26:02] They need us down there right now. 他们让我们现在过去
[26:04] Yeah. 好的
[26:07] Found it when we cut him open. 我们解剖他时发现的
[26:08] Luckily hadn’t gotten too far into his stomach. 幸好还没进他的胃里
[26:11] When you die, your stomach’s still digesting. 人死之后胃还会消化
[26:14] Gut bacteria actually starts to eat you, 其实肠道细菌会开始吃人
[26:16] but it hadn’t gotten that far. 但还没有到那个地步
[26:18] I’m sorry, you found what? 不好意思 你发现了什么
[26:21] Your boy swallowed it right before he was shot. 被害者刚咽下它就中枪了
[26:27] All right, now whoever killed him was looking for this. 好的 所以杀他的人是在找这个
[26:32] This is our second file. 这就是我们的第二份文件
[26:38] Well, it’s not a video file. It’s audio. 这个不是视频文件 是音频
[26:41] It’s 46 seconds. That’s the exact same length. 46秒 视频也是这么长
[26:44] What the hell do you want from me? 你到底想要我怎么样
[26:47] What do I want? For you to apologize. 我想要什么 想让你道歉
[26:50] For you to even admit that you did something– 想让你承认是你做…
[26:51] – That was long time ago. – Not to me. -那是很久以前的事了 -对我来说不是
[26:53] – Sarah– – Not to me, it wasn’t! -莎拉 -对我来说并不是
[26:55] – I was– – What you did– -我… -你做的事…
[26:56] – I was sick! – No, you don’t get to say that. -我当时病了 -不行 你不能这么说
[26:59] – Calm down, you’re in a public place. – I don’t care. -冷静 这里是公共场所 -我不在乎
[27:00] I don’t have to calm down. You won’t even admit– 我不需要冷静 你都不肯承认
[27:03] I admitted to you that I was sick! 我已经承认我病了
[27:05] – That’s not sick! – Stop it. -不是病了 -住口
[27:08] You raped me. 你强奸了我
[27:11] I was nine. 我才九岁
[27:13] You’re my dad. You’re supposed to protect me. 你是我爸爸 你本该保护我
[27:15] Calm down, I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry, I apologize. 冷静 对不起 好吗 对不起我道歉
[27:20] What do you want from me? 你想要我怎么样
[27:34] – I was sick! – No, you don’t get to say that. -我病了 -不行 你不能这么说
[27:37] – Calm down, you’re in a public place. – I don’t care. -冷静 这里是公共场所 -我不在乎
[27:39] I don’t have to calm down. You won’t even admit– 我不需要冷静 你都不肯承认…
[27:41] I admitted to you that I was sick! 我已经承认我病了
[27:43] That’s not sick! 不是病了
[27:44] Turn it off. 关掉
[27:44] – Stop it. – You raped me. -住口 -你强奸了我
[27:51] Sarah… 莎拉
[27:53] I understand why you didn’t wanna tell us 我理解你为什么不想告诉我们
[27:55] what was on this video, 视频的内容
[27:57] and I’m so sorry… 我很抱歉
[28:01] But you’ve gotta understand that, from where I’m sitting, 但你得理解 在我看来
[28:04] this is enough for Bobby to blackmail your father. 这个足够波比勒索你父亲了
[28:08] If that’s what he was doing, I didn’t know. 如果他这么做了 我不知道
[28:11] If you didn’t know he was filming you, okay, fine. 如果你不知道他在拍你 好吧
[28:16] But the minute that I showed you this video, 但我一给你看这段录像
[28:18] you knew what it was, 你就知道这是什么
[28:20] and you had to know that Bobby was using it 那你肯定知道波比用它
[28:22] to blackmail your dad. 来勒索你爸爸
[28:24] That’s why you called your dad as soon as we left. 所以我们一走你就打电话给你爸爸
[28:27] Bobby shouldn’t have filmed it. 波比不应该拍下来的
[28:29] If I’d known he was gonna film it, I would’ve… 如果我知道他会拍下来 我就…
[28:33] You would’ve what? 你就干什么
[28:39] Sarah, this video… 莎拉 这段视频
[28:42] This ruins your family business. 会毁了你们的家族企业
[28:45] This is worth millions of dollars. 这东西价值几百万美元
[28:48] This is motive. 这个就是动机
[28:50] I don’t know anything. 我什么都不知道
[29:01] I mean, I can take another run at her, 我可以再问讯她试试
[29:04] but I don’t know that we’re gonna crack through 但我不知道我们能不能打破
[29:06] whatever loyalty or fear he built in her without more. 他对她制造的忠诚或是恐惧
[29:11] Then we move without her. 那我们就不通过她
[29:13] Bobby’s sleeping with Sarah, 波比跟莎拉有性关系
[29:15] he finds out who she really is and what happened. 他发现了她的真实身份和经历
[29:17] He convinces her to confront her father, 就说服她去跟她父亲对质
[29:21] films the whole thing without her knowledge, 在她不知道的情况下拍下视频
[29:22] and then he goes to shake Calvin down. 然后他就去勒索凯尔文
[29:23] He reaches too high, and Calvin takes care of him. 他要价太高 然后凯尔文就解决了他
[29:26] We don’t have evidence for that in Calvin’s financials, not yet. 我们在凯尔文的财务记录里还没有找到证据
[29:29] I mean, we’re trying, 我们一直在找
[29:30] but the company’s got over 300 accounts. 但这家公司有300多个账户
[29:32] We got the guy on tape admitting 我们有这人承认自己
[29:34] that he raped his daughter. 强奸了他女儿的视频
[29:35] All right, bring him in, 好吧 带他来
[29:36] but you all understand what this’ll be. We can’t have 99.9. 但你们都明白这情况 我们不能十拿九稳
[29:41] I mean, we need 100%. 我们必须百分百确定
[29:43] Yeah. 好的
[29:49] Jay. 杰
[29:53] Trouble at home? 后院起火吗
[29:56] No, we’re just working some stuff out. 没有 我们只是有些事要处理
[29:58] I heard all that before. I’m done with that now. 这种话我以前听过了 我都听腻了
[30:01] I want both you, so clear it up, get back to doing your job, 我要你们两个 要么赶紧处理好 专心工作
[30:05] or you’re gone. You understand? 要么你们就走人 明白吗
[30:07] Yeah. 明白
[30:12] My client will not answer any questions 我的客户不会回答任何
[30:13] regarding any allegations 与一则视频的
[30:15] or any appearance of a confession on a video tape. 指控或供认有关的任何问题
[30:18] As a show of faith, however, 但是为表清白
[30:20] he is willing to speak on his relationship with Bobby Trent, 他愿意讲讲他和波比·特伦特之间的关系
[30:23] but, be aware, 但是说好了
[30:25] I will shut you down the moment you make any attempts– 你们有任何其他倾向我都会打断你们的
[30:27] Yeah, are we about done here? 好的 可以说了吗
[30:30] Yeah, go ahead. 好的 说吧
[30:33] So we’re operating on faith here, Cal? 所以现在我们一切建立在清白基础之上
[30:36] Go ahead. 说吧
[30:37] Tell me what you want me to know. 你想告诉我什么
[30:40] Bobby sent me the tape two months ago with a note 波比两个月前给寄了一段视频 附了一张字条
[30:42] saying the audio would be released if I didn’t pay. 上面写着如果我不给他钱 他就公布音频
[30:46] I paid. He wanted more. 我给了 他不满足
[30:49] I paid again. 我又给了
[30:50] See, I know where you grew up. 我知道你的出身
[30:53] I came out of Cicero. 我是西塞罗市长大的
[30:55] Know what we used to call you guys? 你知道我们以前怎么叫你们那边的人吗
[30:58] Junkyard dogs. 垃圾狗
[31:00] Yeah, we’d ask “How are you?” 我们会问”你们好吗”
[31:03] You’d say, “Why the hell you wanna know?” 你们会说”跟你们有她妈什么关系”
[31:07] See, I’m guessing for a guy like you, 我猜像你这样的人
[31:10] even after all these years being under someone’s thumb, 就算这些年你一直受制于人
[31:14] it just felt wrong. 事情没那么简单
[31:18] I would’ve kept paying. 我会一直付钱的
[31:20] Yeah, if the footage was released… 是的 如果录像被公布了…
[31:23] Now your family business earns, what, 600 mil a year? 现在你们家族每年能赚6个亿左右对吗
[31:29] And its CEO is being accused of raping 而执行总裁马上要因
[31:31] – his nine-year-old daughter. – All right, that’s it. -强奸他九岁的女儿被捕 -好了到此为止
[31:32] My client is not gonna sit here and listen to any more of this. 我的客户不会坐在这里听你们说这些的
[31:34] That’s enough. Do you hear me? 到此为止 听到了吗
[31:36] – Enough. – No. -够了 -不
[31:38] I never heard from Bobby after the second payment. 付了两次钱之后波比再也没联系过我
[31:40] I’m happy to share all our correspondence with you. 我愿意提供我们的所有通讯记录
[31:44] Thursday night, I was with my wife, 周四晚上我和妻子在一起
[31:46] and my friend Miles, a junkyard dog, 还有我的朋友迈尔斯
[31:50] will confirm that. 你可以去确认
[31:52] All right. 好的
[31:54] You keep smiling, Cal. 你一直笑吧 凯尔
[31:56] You know, the nice thing about my job, 我这份工作的好处就是
[32:00] no matter how much money you have, 不管你有多少钱
[32:03] I land every killer in the exact same place. 只要杀了人 最后的归宿都是同一个地方
[32:08] You say so. 你说什么就是什么吧
[32:11] His lawyer’s playing it right. 他的律师很职业
[32:13] Even if Sarah gave you a statement for the rape, 就算莎拉承认了强奸
[32:15] which would’ve been necessary for a charge, 可以以此对他进行指控
[32:17] the abuse occurred 22 years ago 但是这发生在22年前
[32:19] in a state with a statute of limitations that’s 20. 我们国家的诉讼时效只有20年
[32:21] You have to get him on the murder. 必须以谋杀罪缉拿他归案
[32:23] Calvin’s financials show that his assistant withdrew the 60 grand 凯尔文的财产记录显示他的助手从
[32:26] from Calvin’s son’s college fund and FedExed it to Bobby. 凯尔文儿子的学费中拿出了6万寄给了波比
[32:29] – Burgess. – The alibi’s airtight. -伯吉斯 -不在场证明成立
[32:31] Both Jessica and his friend Miles confirmed 杰西卡和他的朋友迈尔斯都确认
[32:34] that Calvin was home all night. 凯尔文整晚都在家
[32:35] Could the killer have been hired? 有可能是雇凶杀人吗
[32:37] No, it was too sloppy. 不会 太拖泥带水了
[32:38] The killer was in the car, gave Bobby time to struggle. 杀手在车里 会给波比时间挣扎
[32:41] Sergeant, Calvin’s lawyer Williams is downstairs 警长 凯尔文的律师威廉姆斯在楼下
[32:43] insisting Sarah see a lawyer. 要求莎拉见她的律师
[32:45] Well, he can insist all he want. 他想怎么要求都可以
[32:46] He can’t be her lawyer. 但是他不能当她的律师
[32:47] It’s a conflict of interest. 存在利益冲突
[32:48] Yeah, he’s got another attorney with him. 是的 他带了另一位律师
[32:50] Insists Sarah’s her client. 坚持称莎拉是她的客户
[32:53] You have to let her lawyer upstairs then. 那就得让她的律师上楼了
[32:54] We need to talk to her first. 我们要先和她谈谈
[32:56] Stall them. 稳住他们
[32:57] You can’t do that, Hank. 汉克 你不能这么做
[33:00] Stall them. 稳住他们
[33:05] Your lawyer’s downstairs. 你的律师就在楼下
[33:07] Or your dad’s lawyer, I should say. 准确地说是你父亲的律师
[33:09] Your dad is in the next room. 你父亲就在隔壁
[33:11] By law, I have to let your lawyer up here 依照法律 我必须让你的律师上来
[33:14] unless you tell me not to, 除非你让我阻止他
[33:17] or you can sign this waiver 或者你可以签署这份弃权书
[33:21] and just talk to me. 只和我谈
[33:24] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[33:26] Sarah, you could’ve asked me for a lawyer at any time, 莎拉 你本可以随时要求找律师
[33:30] but you didn’t. 但是你没有
[33:31] I told you all I know. 我告诉了你我知道的一切
[33:37] It’s family. 事关家庭
[33:45] My mom never even told me who my dad is. 我妈妈都没告诉过我谁是我的父亲
[33:49] It was always just me and her, 只有我和她相依为命
[33:51] and she was a terrible parent. 她还是一个极不称职的母亲
[33:55] She failed me every time, and I took it 她每次都让我失望 我都忍了
[34:00] because I didn’t have a choice. 因为我别无选择
[34:01] She was all I knew, all I had. 她是我所拥有的一切
[34:05] So I stand there in front of her, 所以我站在她前面
[34:07] and I take it on the chin. 忍气吞声 承受痛苦
[34:12] And every single hit has hurt. 但是伤口是会痛的
[34:17] So I look at you, and I look at what you’re going through, 所以看着你 看着你的遭遇
[34:20] and I think to myself, “There’s gotta be a time 我暗自在想 “总有一天
[34:23] where we stop standing up for more.” 我们不会继续承受他们给我们的痛苦”
[34:26] He’s gonna let me come home 他会让我回家去见
[34:30] to my brother…and my mom. 我哥哥和妈妈
[34:37] It’s my family. 他们是我的家人
[34:43] I’ll lose all of them. 我会失去他们的
[34:46] Did you ever really have them? 你真的曾经拥有过他们吗
[34:53] Sarah… 莎拉
[34:55] Did your dad kill Bobby? 你爸爸杀了波比吗
[35:06] Can you provide an explanation to why we’re–. 你能告诉我们为什么…
[35:07] You’ll see. 看了你就知道了
[35:20] Where’s her lawyer? 她的律师呢
[35:21] She waived her right. 她放弃了权利
[35:23] Now, this is a copy of her statement. 这是她的口供的复印件
[35:27] It details the rape when she was nine years old. 里面详细说了她九岁时被强奸的情况
[35:30] Can I take a look at that statement? 我能看一下这份口供吗
[35:31] You’ll get it in discovery in three months. 三个月之后你会在探索频道上看到
[35:33] It also covers your confrontation months ago, 里面还说了几个月前你们的冲突
[35:37] and your promise in your hotel suite to let her come home. 以及你在宾馆套房里答应她让她回家的内容
[35:41] I know the law. You can lie to me all you want. 我懂法 你可以随便说谎骗我
[35:47] I knew as soon as I saw the tape, but I just… 我一看到录像就知道了 但我…
[35:51] I called my dad right after you showed it to me. 你给我看了之后我就马上打给了我爸爸
[35:54] He sent me the car, and it took me to the hotel, 他派车把我接到了宾馆
[35:57] and he met me there. 他在那里跟我见了面
[35:59] This is ridiculous. 太胡闹了
[36:00] Stop talking. 别说话
[36:02] I confronted him. I-I accused him, 我找他对峙 他指控了他
[36:08] and he said that he killed Bobby for our family. 他说他为了我们一家杀死了波比
[36:14] She’s lying. 她在说谎
[36:14] Cal, stop talking. 凯尔 别说话了
[36:17] Yeah, Bobby made quite an impression on your daughter. 波比对你女儿的影响很大
[36:20] Yeah, he was paranoid, convinced her to be too. 他很多疑 所以也说服了她这样
[36:23] Taught her to record everything. 他教她把一切都录音
[36:26] I know what you did! 我知道你做了什么
[36:27] He was my friend, and you took him too, you just– 他是我的朋友 你也带走了他 你…
[36:30] I made a decision, Sarah. 我做出了决定 莎拉
[36:32] A decision to get rid of that parasite for us. 让我们摆脱那个寄生虫的决定
[36:35] So why don’t you make one right now. 所以你现在也做个决定
[36:37] What do you want? You wanna threaten me? 你想要什么 你想威胁我吗
[36:39] You wanna–you wanna destroy this family? 你想毁掉我们一家吗
[36:42] Or do you wanna come home? 还是说你想回家
[36:44] ‘Cause we can make that deal right now. 现在我们可以达成这个交易
[36:47] I love you, sweetheart. 我爱你 亲爱的
[36:50] Come home. 回家吧
[36:52] Couldn’t that have been altered? 有可能那是被改动过的吗
[36:54] No, 不可能
[36:56] we got the original this time. 这次我们拿到原本了
[36:59] And Sarah’s gonna testify to all of it. 一切证据莎拉都会作证
[37:01] We’re done. 结束了
[37:03] You’re done. 你完了
[37:05] Turn around. 转过身
[37:08] What do we do here? 怎么办
[37:09] Hey, that’s fine, that’s fine. 没事 没事
[37:11] You don’t wanna turn around, that’s okay. 你不想转身 没事
[37:14] ‘Cause I’d like nothing more than to shove your face 因为我最想做的就是把你
[37:16] in the floor. 按倒在地上
[37:19] Turn around, Cal. 转身 凯尔
[37:20] Cal, turn around. 凯尔 转身
[37:24] You do not say a word to anybody, not anybody, 你一句话都不要说 对任何人都是
[37:25] do you hear me? I’ll see you in bond court. 听到了吗 你首次出庭时我们再见
[37:28] That’s the next time you will talk. 那是你下次开口的时候
[37:29] Do you understand me? Understand? 明白吗 明白吗
[37:30] Let’s go. Let’s go. 我们走 走吧
[37:48] Look… 听我说
[37:50] I don’t want to tiptoe around you at work. 我不想工作的时候对你躲躲闪闪
[37:54] That’s not us, and I– 我们不是那样 我…
[37:59] I think I just– 我觉得我…
[38:02] I need some time right now. 现在我需要一点时间
[38:06] Yeah, I do too. 好 我也是
[38:10] Thank God for the job though, right? 不过多亏我们是警察
[38:13] I mean, every day you get to meet somebody 这样每天你都能见到
[38:15] whose problems are bigger than yours. 有更大问题的人
[38:18] Yeah, I guess so. 是啊
[38:26] I got Sarah into a 90-day rehab facility, 我帮莎拉报名了一项90天的戒瘾项目
[38:30] so I’m gonna go get her checked in. 所以我要带她去登记
[38:44] My dad’s never heard me play, 我爸爸从没听过我弹奏
[38:45] but he writes me a couple times a week. 但他一周会给我写几次信
[38:48] He says he doesn’t have to hear it. 他说他不用听到
[38:50] He knows I must be good. 他知道我肯定弹得很好
[39:00] What are you wearing? We need to go. 你要穿什么 我们得走了
[39:02] Yeah, I know. Don’t hate me, okay? 我知道 你不要讨厌我 好吗
[39:05] I was thinking today was so long 我想着今天很漫长
[39:08] that maybe i’d just–I’d stay in and hang with Zoe. 我还是不出去了 就在家跟佐伊玩吧
[39:12] I should stay in too, shouldn’t I? 我也应该留在家里的 对吗
[39:13] No, you should go to the birthday. 不 你应该去参加生日派对
[39:17] If you need a day, a night, or a weekend, 如果你需要一天 一晚 或一个周末
[39:20] you should have it. 那你应该拥有
[39:21] All this is gonna be here in the morning. 等你早上回来时一切都还会在
[39:25] I love you. 我爱你
[39:28] I love you too. 我也爱你
[39:33] – Have fun. – Bye. -好好玩 -拜拜
[39:34] – That’s an order. – Thank you. -这是命令 -谢了
[39:38] I thought I was staying home alone tonight. 我还以为今晚我会一个人在家
[39:40] Not a chance, sorry. 不会的 抱歉了
[39:43] I’m gonna change into my pajamas, 我要换上睡衣
[39:44] and then we’re gonna order an obscene amount of pizza, 然后我们点一个超大披萨
[39:48] and then we’re gonna talk about how much it sucks 然后我们一起聊聊你父母要离婚
[39:51] that your parents are getting divorced. 这件事多么烦人
[39:54] And that whatever we stupid adults do, 还有不管我们这些愚蠢的大人做什么
[39:58] or however bad it seems right now, 或者不管现在看起来情况多糟糕
[40:03] you’re gonna be just fine. 你都不会有问题
[40:07] Okay? Good. 好吗 好
[40:10] Let’s get pizza. 我们叫披萨吧
[40:26] – You Hank Voight? – Yeah, I am. -你是汉克·博伊特 -是
[40:28] You realize it’s your ass if this goes south? 你知道万一出事你就完蛋了吧
[40:30] I get it. 我知道
[40:33] Hey, man, come on out. 伙计 出来
[40:37] There you go. 慢点
[40:41] You the guy that swung me the day pass? 是你让我有机会出来的
[40:44] That’s right. 没错
[40:45] Why? 为什么
[40:48] Little bit of light. 一点光明
[40:51] Come on. Thank you. 去吧 谢谢
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme