时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You snuck out this morning. | 你今天早上溜走了 |
[00:08] | Oh, yeah. I-I went to the gym kind of early. | 对 我提早去了健身馆 |
[00:12] | Needed to clear my head. | 需要让自己的头脑清醒一下 |
[00:13] | Anything you want to talk about? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[00:16] | No. It’s nothing important. | 不用 没什么事 |
[00:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:20] | Thought they were rousting vagrants | 这人进来的时候 |
[00:21] | when this one stumbled in. | 我还以为他们在搜查流浪汉 |
[00:23] | Hey, Erin. | 艾琳 |
[00:26] | What’s up, Dr. Halstead? | 你好 霍斯特德医生 |
[00:28] | Oh, you know, just staying out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[00:33] | So… | 那个… |
[00:36] | Abby tracked me down. | 艾比找到了我 |
[00:39] | Yeah, I– | 是啊 |
[00:41] | I probably should’ve warned you. She called me a few times too. | 我本该提醒你的 她给我打过几次电话 |
[00:43] | All right, so you knew she was in Chicago. | 好吧 所以你知道她在芝加哥 |
[00:47] | – She’s here? – Yes, she’s here. | -她在这里吗 -对 她在这里 |
[00:49] | She’s looking for you. | 她在找你 |
[00:50] | – Hey, gotta go. – Does– | -我们得走了 -艾琳… |
[00:53] | Erin know about the two of you? | 知道你们俩的事吗 |
[00:55] | Um, no, nothing. I gotta go. | 不知道 我得走了 |
[00:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:00] | These woods are in CPD jurisdiction, | 这片林子在芝加哥警署的辖区 |
[01:02] | but the local boys are pretty jacked up | 但当地孩子老在这里面 |
[01:03] | over this whole thing. | 嗑药 |
[01:05] | You want me to send ’em home? | 要我送他们回家吗 |
[01:06] | Eh, might need ’em. | 可能还会需要他们 |
[01:09] | This is Sergeant Hank Voight. | 这是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[01:11] | Why don’t you tell him what you told us? | 把你和我们说的事告诉他吧 |
[01:12] | I was hiking Northeast. | 我在东北部远足 |
[01:14] | It’s the fifth anniversary of my dad’s death. | 是我爸去世五周年纪念日 |
[01:16] | We used to do the trail together. | 我们以前经常一起去 |
[01:18] | Where was it that you saw this girl? | 你看到那个女孩的时候是在哪 |
[01:20] | Not sure. I lost my bearings Wednesday, | 不清楚 我周三迷路了 |
[01:24] | saw her Thursday. It’s Friday, right? | 周四才看到她 今天是周五吧 |
[01:27] | I tried to help her. | 我试着帮助她 |
[01:28] | I went after her, but I tripped. | 我跟着她 但我摔倒了 |
[01:30] | Do you have any other details about the girl? | 你知道那女孩的其他信息吗 |
[01:33] | She was white, about my age, barefoot. | 白人 和我差不多大 光着脚 |
[01:37] | She was bleeding, running from something. | 她在流血 在逃跑 |
[01:41] | It was about 5 miles in when I saw her. | 我看到她的时候 她离我大概五英里 |
[01:44] | Thanks. Go ahead, Caesar. | 谢谢 去吧 西泽 |
[01:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[01:50] | All right, so there’s a girl lost in the woods, | 好吧 有个女孩在树林里迷路了 |
[01:52] | she’s barefoot, and it’s this cold out? | 光着脚 天气很冷对吧 |
[01:54] | Sounds like the guy’s hallucinating. | 听起来这家伙像是产生幻觉了 |
[01:56] | There’s one way to find out. Suit up. | 有个方法能找出真相 去找找 |
[01:59] | Get everyone together | 马上让各个辖区 |
[02:00] | from every different jurisdiction in five. | 所有警察都汇合过来 |
[02:03] | Won’t be any footprints, but maybe we get lucky. | 可能不会留下脚印 但也有可能会找到 |
[02:24] | Hank, we’re a couple hundred yards north of you, | 汉克 我们在你北边几百码 |
[02:27] | approaching a cabin. We may have something. | 在接近一个小木屋 可能会发现线索 |
[02:30] | Copy that. Be right there. | 收到 我马上过去 |
[02:45] | Clear. | 安全 |
[02:52] | We heard something, but the cabin’s empty. | 我们听到了声音 但屋子是空的 |
[02:55] | Check that container. | 去看看集装箱 |
[02:58] | That lock’s new. | 锁是新的 |
[03:00] | That’s weird, right? | 很奇怪对吧 |
[03:12] | – Hey, we’re the police. – Don’t come in! | -我们是警察 -别进来 |
[03:14] | There’s a bomb! It’s a trap. | 有炸弹 这是个陷阱 |
[03:16] | He rigged it. Please! | 他装的 求你们了 |
[03:18] | Please, we’re all gonna die! | 求你们了 我们都会死的 |
[03:22] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[03:23] | – Check it out. – Yeah, yeah. | -去看看 -好 |
[03:29] | Yeah, it’s clear. | 安全的 |
[03:30] | I got nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[03:31] | All the walls in here are intact. | 这里四壁都是完整的 |
[03:34] | Hank, what am I doing here? | 汉克 我要怎么做 |
[03:36] | It’s your call. | 看你的了 |
[03:41] | Fall back. | 都离开 |
[03:43] | – Erin! – I’m already in here. | -艾琳 -我已经进来了 |
[03:44] | Just fall back. | 你们撤吧 |
[03:45] | Jay. | 杰 |
[03:47] | I can’t leave, just go. | 我不能走 你走吧 |
[03:50] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们得帮你离开这里 |
[03:52] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[03:54] | No, please, you can’t cross that line! | 不 拜托 你不能越过那条线 |
[03:56] | I can’t leave. Just go. | 我不能走 你走吧 |
[04:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:04] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[04:07] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[04:11] | Come on, you’re okay. | 来吧 你没事的 |
[04:12] | Let me look at these, okay? Can I see this? | 让我看看好吗 我能看看吗 |
[04:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[04:23] | He said that… He– | 他说… 他… |
[04:26] | he would–he said I couldn’t take ’em off. | 他说我不能拿下来 |
[04:30] | – He said I couldn’t– – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -他说我不能… -没事了没事了 |
[04:35] | Come on, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 来吧 我们带你出去 |
[04:36] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[04:38] | If I leave, then he’s gonna kill me. | 我走了 他会杀了我 |
[04:39] | No, that’s not gonna happen. | 不 不会的 |
[04:41] | Why aren’t you listening to me? | 你为什么不听我的 |
[04:43] | It’s okay, it’s okay. You’re safe, | 没事的 你很安全 |
[04:44] | you’re safe, you’re safe. It’s okay. | 你很安全 没事的 |
[04:53] | The doctor said you are a few… | 医生说你有一点… |
[04:55] | No, we can’t force you to do it, | 我们不能逼你 |
[04:58] | but it might help us catch whoever did this. | 但那可能会帮我们抓住那个人 |
[05:01] | He didn’t touch me. | 他没碰过我 |
[05:03] | Thank God, but… just in case– | 感谢上帝 但以防万一… |
[05:06] | I’m not stupid. He didn’t touch me. | 我不傻 他没碰过我 |
[05:09] | Okay. What did he want? | 好吧 那他想要什么 |
[05:13] | For me to stay in the trailer. | 想让我留在集装箱里 |
[05:16] | Juliana, let me ask you, can you picture the man? | 朱莉安娜 我问你 你能说出他的样子吗 |
[05:29] | Had you ever seen him before? | 你以前见过他吗 |
[05:32] | No. | 没有 |
[05:34] | He put an ad up on Craigslist, | 他在网上放了广告 |
[05:36] | a caretaker for his cabin. | 要找一个人帮他看管小屋 |
[05:38] | I drove up there to meet him, and he locked me up. | 我开车去见他 他就把我锁起来了 |
[05:43] | I escaped. | 我逃走了 |
[05:45] | Okay, so you got out, | 你跑了出来 |
[05:47] | and that hiker found you, but you didn’t want his help. | 登山者发现了你 但你不要他帮你 |
[05:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:50] | He said he was gonna find the police, | 他说他要去找警察 |
[05:52] | and Austin said no police. | 奥斯汀说不准叫警察 |
[05:58] | What about your car, the one that you drove up there in? | 你的车呢 你开过去的那辆 |
[06:02] | He must’ve taken it. My phone too. | 肯定被他开走了 还有我的手机 |
[06:06] | He’s gonna come back. | 他会回来的 |
[06:08] | He always comes at noon, and he said if I’m not there | 他半夜都会回来 他说如果我不在 |
[06:11] | he’s gonna find my little sister. | 他就会去找我妹妹 |
[06:13] | I have to go back there. | 我必须回去 |
[06:19] | All right. | 好 |
[06:26] | We need to get her working on a composite sketch. | 我们得让她帮忙画出嫌犯的素描 |
[06:28] | Is she ready? | 她准备好了吗 |
[06:29] | Uh, she is lucid, her CT is clear. | 她很清醒 CT显示没问题 |
[06:33] | She is doing her best to offer | 她已经尽力在 |
[06:35] | whatever details she can remember | 不触发自己创伤的情况下 |
[06:37] | without reliving the trauma. | 提供她所能回忆的细节了 |
[06:38] | I don’t think we should push her. | 我觉得我们不该逼她 |
[06:40] | So she kept it together well enough to lie to us. | 所以说她想了想该怎么对我们撒谎 |
[06:42] | That’s not what she’s saying. | 她不是这个意思 |
[06:43] | N-no, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[06:46] | But given Juliana’s state, | 但是根据朱莉安娜的状态 |
[06:47] | it’s possible she could be lying. | 她的确有可能在说谎 |
[06:49] | It doesn’t matter. We gotta try to ID the guy. | 无所谓 我们得努力查出这家伙 |
[06:52] | We have her clothes. Let’s swab ’em for DNA, | 我们有她的衣服 我们先提取那上面的DNA |
[06:53] | see if Austin is in the system. | 看看系统里有没有奥斯汀的资料 |
[06:56] | Can you run a pregnancy test? | 你能做一下孕检吗 |
[06:57] | She doesn’t need to consent for that. | 这不需要她同意 |
[06:59] | What do you think is going on with her? | 你觉得她是怎么回事 |
[07:01] | Is she protecting someone? | 她是在保护谁吗 |
[07:03] | That is where we exit my area of expertise. | 这就不属于我的职业范畴了 |
[07:06] | You really don’t trust her, do you? | 你真的不信任她 |
[07:07] | No. This is a crazy tall tale. | 没错 这故事太扯了 |
[07:11] | Let’s just start with the test and go from there. | 先做好测试再说吧 |
[07:13] | All right. | 好 |
[07:22] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[07:23] | Hey, Al.. | 老埃 |
[07:26] | Man, you don’t have to be here. | 你不用来的 |
[07:28] | Take time, | 好好休息 |
[07:29] | mourn your daughter. We got your back. | 节哀顺变 有我们在 |
[07:31] | Oh. Honestly, if I don’t find something to do, | 老实说 如果我不找点事情做 |
[07:33] | I’m gonna wind up in a ditch. | 我就快发霉了 |
[07:38] | All right. Come on up. We caught a weird one. | 好吧 过来 我们刚碰上一个奇怪的案子 |
[07:40] | All right. | 好 |
[07:41] | – Hey, Alvin? – Yeah? | -埃尔文 -什么事 |
[07:43] | If you ever want to not talk about it, I’m your gal, okay? | 如果你不想聊聊 就来找我 好吗 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:49] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[07:53] | Our kidnapping victim’s been ID’d as Juliana Parks. | 绑架受害人名叫朱莉安娜·帕克斯 |
[07:55] | She’s 20 years old. No priors, | 20岁 没有前科 |
[07:58] | grew up in Indiana where her parents still live. | 在印第安纳州长大 父母健在 |
[08:00] | And they never reported her missing? | 他们从来没上报过她失踪吗 |
[08:01] | No, they did, in Indiana, | 不 他们在印第安纳州上报过 |
[08:03] | and there’s a lot of money there. | 他们家境不错 |
[08:04] | Her dad runs a law firm, | 她爸爸经营一家律所 |
[08:05] | but they were never contacted for a ransom. | 但从来没有人向他们索要赎金 |
[08:07] | Juliana says her head and her palms | 朱莉安娜说她因为摔了下来 |
[08:09] | were injured from falling. | 头和手抖受伤了 |
[08:11] | Running back to the cage where she was locked up? | 为了跑回她被关押的笼子里吗 |
[08:13] | That’s her story. | 她是这么说的 |
[08:14] | She escaped, ran into the hiker, then went back to her enclosure. | 她逃走了 撞到了登山者 然后回到她的囚笼 |
[08:17] | All right, any details on the cabin? | 好吧 知道那小木屋的具体情况吗 |
[08:19] | Very, very little. It’s owned by an LLC based in Wyoming, | 很少 那属于怀俄明州的一家有限公司 |
[08:22] | but we cannot figure out who’s behind it. | 但我们不知道是谁的 |
[08:24] | All right, so find out who sold it. | 好吧 那查出来是谁卖的 |
[08:26] | We gotta start putting names to this thing. | 我们得查出具体的名字 |
[08:29] | Who was Juliana Parks in contact with | 朱莉安娜·帕克斯在失踪前 |
[08:31] | before she disappeared? | 联系了谁 |
[08:33] | Who knows her in Indiana? Who knows her in Chicago? | 谁知道她在印第安纳州 谁知道她在芝加哥 |
[08:36] | And get historical locations on her car from NVLS. | 从查询系统中调出她车曾经去过的地方 |
[08:39] | On it, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[08:47] | Um, I’ll meet you inside. | 在里面等我 |
[08:50] | What are you, signing autographs? | 你要去签名吗 |
[08:51] | I’ll explain later. I’ll meet you inside. | 待会和你解释 在里面等我 |
[08:57] | Abby, what are you doing here? | 艾比 你来这里干什么 |
[08:59] | Just waiting for you. | 等你 |
[09:01] | Uh… well, it’s negative 5 out. | 外面可有零下五度 |
[09:03] | You want to talk inside? | 进去说吗 |
[09:05] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[09:13] | Gonna lock me up? | 要把我锁起来吗 |
[09:16] | Do I need to? | 需要吗 |
[09:18] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[09:20] | So what’s up? | 什么事 |
[09:21] | I’m getting married in July. | 我七月要结婚了 |
[09:24] | He’s a lawyer, a partner at a firm in Philly. | 他是一名律师 是费城一家律所的合伙人 |
[09:28] | That’s great. | 很好啊 |
[09:29] | Well, the reason why I had to see you is | 我找你是因为 |
[09:31] | I need you to sign our divorce papers. | 我要你在离婚协议上签字 |
[09:34] | Wh–am I hallucinating right now? | 我…我是出现幻觉了吗 |
[09:36] | I thought I signed ’em, like, eight years ago. | 我不是八年前已经签了吗 |
[09:38] | Well, I-I didn’t countersign them exactly. | 其实 当时我没有签 |
[09:42] | We’re still married. | 我们还是夫妻 |
[09:46] | Oh, don’t be so dramatic. | 别这么大惊小怪 |
[09:50] | Just–just sign the thing and I’m gone. | 签好字 我就走 |
[09:54] | Um, sure, yeah. | 好 |
[09:55] | Where am I signing? Let’s do it. | 我要签在哪里 来吧 |
[09:57] | Well, I-I don’t walk around with divorce papers. | 我没有带着离婚协议出来 |
[10:01] | How about a drink? | 一起喝一杯吧 |
[10:05] | I’m in town for two days. | 我要在城里待两天 |
[10:09] | Um…yeah, sure. All right. | 好吧 好的 |
[10:12] | – Yeah? – Let’s get a drink. | -行吗 -那我们喝一杯 |
[10:13] | Cool. | 好 |
[10:19] | Okay. Until four years ago, that cabin was owned | 四年前 那个小屋属于 |
[10:22] | by Darren and Geraldine Crane. | 达伦和杰拉尔丁·克兰 |
[10:25] | They’re both local. She’s a retired school teacher, | 他们都是本地人 她是一名退休教师 |
[10:28] | full pension. | 全额退休金 |
[10:29] | Husband? | 她丈夫呢 |
[10:32] | Deceased as of last year. Over the Road trucker. | 去年已经过世了 之前是个卡车司机 |
[10:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | Ruzek, let’s go. | 鲁塞克 我们走 |
[10:41] | Let’s see if she can enlighten us on this, uh, | 看看她是否能告诉我们一点信息 |
[10:43] | mystery buyer. | 这个神秘买家的信息 |
[10:45] | Al, come on, did I do something wrong, or… | 老埃 我做错什么了吗 |
[10:48] | No, you’re eating. Um, it’s cold out. | 没有 你在吃东西 外面很冷 |
[10:52] | I’m eating too. | 我也在吃东西啊 |
[10:53] | But I don’t care about that. | 但不关我的事 |
[10:56] | Zip up. | 赶紧穿衣服吧 |
[10:58] | – Please. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[11:00] | Now, that’s terrible. Tied up? | 很可怕 被绑起来了吗 |
[11:04] | She wasn’t tied up. She was chained to the wall. | 不是被绑起来了 是被栓在墙上 |
[11:07] | Well, the cabin was Darren’s place, | 那个小屋是达伦的 |
[11:10] | before they called it a man cave. | 之前他们叫那男人之家 |
[11:13] | He’d disappear out there for days. | 他会在那里一待好几天 |
[11:15] | Hunting? | 去打猎吗 |
[11:16] | That’s what he said, but I never got my fur coat. | 他是这么讲的 但我的皮毛外套也没个影啊 |
[11:20] | But you sold the cabin, right? | 但你卖了那个小屋 对吗 |
[11:21] | Darren’s decision. He used to drive a truck. | 那是达伦的决定 他以前开卡车的 |
[11:24] | He got laid off. | 后来被解雇了 |
[11:26] | He was in an accident, right? | 他出了车祸对吗 |
[11:28] | Which was not his fault, but they let him go. | 那不是他的错 他们也放过他了 |
[11:34] | I think that’s what killed him, losing his purpose. | 但是那件事让他失去了生活的目的 |
[11:38] | Ma’am, the buyer of the cabin, | 女士 那个小屋的买家 |
[11:39] | they shielded their identity behind an LLC. | 他们用一家有限责任公司隐藏了自己的身份 |
[11:43] | I-I don’t know what that means. | 什么意思 |
[11:45] | It just means that they didn’t want to be known. | 意思就是他们并不想被人知道他们的身份 |
[11:47] | Were you by chance at the closing? | 交易的时候你有碰巧在旁边吗 |
[11:50] | Did you meet the buyer? | 你见到买家了吗 |
[11:51] | No. | 没有 |
[11:53] | Darren kept everything; you can look in his office. | 一切都是达伦保管的 你们可以去他办公室看看 |
[11:56] | Please. | 请带我们去 |
[11:58] | Can’t barely bring myself to set foot in there. | 我真是不忍心踏足进去 |
[12:08] | I’ll leave you to it. | 你们自己看吧 |
[12:09] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:13] | Crack a window. | 开窗通通风吧 |
[12:16] | Dog found it, started going nuts. | 狗先发现的 然后开始疯叫 |
[12:27] | This whole area’s a crime scene. | 这整片地方就是个犯罪现场啊 |
[12:29] | Anybody who doesn’t need to be here should step off. | 闲杂人等就不要让他们进来了 |
[12:32] | – Copy that? – Yeah. | -听到了吗 -好的 |
[12:41] | This body’s still getting worked on. | 他们还在查这具尸体 |
[12:43] | This is a male victim. | 这位受害者是男性 |
[12:44] | Tech thinks he was young, maybe 25 at the most, | 技术员认为他很年轻 最多25岁 |
[12:48] | based on the development of the skull. | 根据他们对他颅骨的检查 |
[12:50] | Been buried here for a year. | 他被埋在这儿有一年了 |
[12:51] | Juliana did say to Dr. Reese that Austin was bragging, | 朱莉安娜确实跟里斯医生说过 奥斯汀吹牛说 |
[12:55] | that this wasn’t his first time. | 这已经不是他的第一次了 |
[12:56] | So she was telling the truth. | 所以她没说谎 |
[13:02] | Bad vibe out here. | 这里气氛真是诡异啊 |
[13:04] | Yeah. I’ll race you back to the city. | 是啊 我跟你回去 |
[13:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:09] | This is weird, right? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[13:10] | I mean, you’re selling your house. | 你卖房子 |
[13:12] | Wouldn’t you want to know who was buying it? | 难道你不想知道买你房子的是谁吗 |
[13:15] | Well, we’re not most people, so… | 我们不是一般人 所以 |
[13:24] | You know, Al, I don’t… | 老埃 我不… |
[13:26] | really know what to say about Lexi. | 真的不知道该怎么安慰你莱克西的事 |
[13:36] | Can I give you a hug? | 我能给你个拥抱吗 |
[13:43] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[13:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:59] | Here you go. | 看看这个 |
[14:04] | Austin Forchette. | 奥斯汀·佛切特 |
[14:06] | Paid to have the cabin inspected before the sale. | 在卖掉之前他给房屋检查付的钱 |
[14:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:17] | Your girl said they were feeding her? | 那个女孩说他们喂她 |
[14:19] | Yeah, that’s what she said. | 是的 她是这么说的 |
[14:20] | Breakfast, lunch, sensible dinner. | 早餐 午餐 晚餐 |
[14:21] | You say so, | 你这么说 |
[14:22] | because these poor specimens were starved to death. | 是因为这些人都是饿死的 |
[14:25] | No sign of external injuries, | 没有明显的外伤 |
[14:27] | just decreased bone mineral density. | 只有骨密度降低 |
[14:30] | Mm, and the other body, | 另外一个呢 |
[14:31] | how long ago you think she was buried? | 你觉得她是多久之前被埋的 |
[14:33] | Three to four years ago. | 3到4年前吧 |
[14:35] | Hmm. And what’s that right there, a break? | 那是什么 骨折吗 |
[14:38] | Multiple compression fractures indicate | 多处股折表明 |
[14:40] | the severity of the bone loss. | 该死者有严重的骨质疏松 |
[14:41] | And they didn’t heal, so we can see the extent. | 而且没有愈合的迹象 所以才会这样 |
[14:45] | And they didn’t heal because he was starved. | 没有愈合是因为他没吃的 |
[14:47] | Most likely cause of death. | 更像是死因 |
[14:52] | We have a BOLO out on Austin Forchette, | 我们对奥斯汀·佛切特发出注意警报 |
[14:54] | 24 years old. Kid’s barely a citizen. | 24岁 勉强算个公民吧 |
[14:57] | This is him his last year in the foster care system. | 这是他最后一年在监护系统中照片 |
[14:59] | He’s got no driver’s license, dropped out of high school– | 他没驾照 高中辍学 |
[15:02] | no cell phone, no bank account, no political party, | 没手机 没银行账户 没党派 |
[15:05] | no known address. | 没有可知的地址 |
[15:07] | Yeah, in summary, we can’t find him. | 总的来说 我们找不到他 |
[15:08] | So you’re telling me that a kid with no job, | 所以你是说一个没有工作的 |
[15:10] | no education forms an out-of-state corporation | 没受过教育的孩子 为了给自己 |
[15:14] | just so he can buy himself a little cabin in the woods? | 在树林里买间小屋就成立了一家公司吗 |
[15:17] | We’re still waiting on a judge to tell us who owns that LLC, | 我们还在等法官告诉我们那个公司的拥有者是谁 |
[15:19] | but this guy, he makes sense | 但这个家伙跟 |
[15:21] | as far as snatching up Juliana Parks is concerned. | 朱莉安娜·帕克斯的描述相符 |
[15:24] | I don’t know, because whoever snatched her up | 我不知道 因为抓过她的人 |
[15:25] | took care of her. | 也照顾过她 |
[15:27] | That doesn’t match the victims that we got | 而且也与我们发现的受害者 |
[15:28] | over here that died of starvation. | 是死于饥饿这点不服 |
[15:30] | I want to take another run at this girl. | 我想再去问一遍这姑娘 |
[15:32] | Maybe she’s protecting him for some reason. | 也许她出于什么理由在保护他 |
[15:33] | Um, you guys, you’re not gonna believe this. | 这个你们不会相信的 |
[15:36] | The Media Department just forwarded it. | 媒体部刚刚发出来的 |
[15:41] | My name is Daniel Jung. | 我叫丹尼尔·荣格 |
[15:43] | I’m a U.S. Military-trained hostage recovery specialist, | 我是受美国军队训练过的受害者精神恢复专家 |
[15:46] | and I’ve been hired by a third party | 我曾被第三方 |
[15:48] | who offers $50,000 | 花五万美金雇佣 |
[15:50] | for the return of Shanee Wallis. | 来救回雪妮·瓦里斯 |
[15:52] | Now, she was taken with her friend Juliana Parks | 五天前 她和朋友朱莉安娜·帕克斯 |
[15:55] | in the Chicagoland area five days ago. | 被带到了芝加哥 |
[15:57] | Juliana has been recovered, but Shanee is still being held. | 朱莉安娜获救了 而雪妮还被囚禁中 |
[16:01] | I am not law enforcement. | 我不是执法部门的 |
[16:02] | I do not represent law enforcement. | 我也不代表执法部门 |
[16:04] | I only want Shanee Wallis returned to her family. | 我只想让雪妮·瓦里斯回家 |
[16:07] | You can contact me at DanielJungRecovery.Com. | 大家可以通过我的网站联系我 |
[16:10] | I want this one. | 我要去找这个人 |
[16:14] | Who’s Shanee Wallis? | 雪妮·瓦里斯是谁 |
[16:18] | Hey, Daniel Jung. | 丹尼尔·荣 |
[16:21] | So, you want to do what I do? | 你想分担我的工作吗 |
[16:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:24] | I’m Detective Alvin Olinsky. | 我是埃尔文·奥林斯基警探 |
[16:26] | This is Sergeant Hank Voight, Chicago Police Department. | 这位是汉克·博伊特警长 芝加哥警署的 |
[16:29] | So, what are you doing in the middle of our investigation? | 你掺和我们的案子做什么 |
[16:32] | Well, hold on, boys, okay? | 别着急 好吗 |
[16:34] | Look, I-I’m just trying to locate Shanee Wallis, | 我只想找到雪妮·瓦里斯 |
[16:37] | same as you. You know, we should compare notes. | 和你们一样 我们应该切磋一下 |
[16:39] | The first time we ever heard that name | 我们第一次听到那个名字 |
[16:41] | was when you went public. | 就是在你公开发言的时候 |
[16:44] | So who’s paying you, and what do they want? | 谁雇佣的你 他们想要什么 |
[16:47] | I have the right to conceal | 我有权保护 |
[16:48] | the identity of my client. | 客户的身份 |
[16:51] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[16:53] | What’s your angle here? | 你的立场是什么 |
[16:55] | Have you ever actually recovered a hostage? | 你曾经解救过人质吗 |
[16:58] | Look, I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[17:01] | We found a little girl chained up like a dog. | 我们发现了一个像狗一样被拴住的女孩 |
[17:06] | So if you know what’s going on, this is your last chance | 所以如果你知道原委 给你最后一个机会 |
[17:08] | to do right, or you’re gonna be charged with obstruction. | 你交代清楚 否则会以妨碍公务起诉你 |
[17:14] | Okay, look, a guy called me, all right? | 是一个人打给我的 好吗 |
[17:17] | He had a voice modulator, gave me five K up front. | 他用了变声器 预支了我五千块 |
[17:19] | I get another ten when I get Shanee Wallis back. | 找回雪妮·瓦里斯后还会给我一万 |
[17:22] | Okay, the money’s real. | 钱是实实在在地 |
[17:23] | It hit my account this morning. | 早上就打到我账户上了 |
[17:26] | Y-you can trace the deposit. You can trace the call. | 你们可以查我的存款和电话记录 |
[17:29] | Shanee Wallis wasn’t reported missing. | 雪妮·瓦里斯没有被报失踪 |
[17:32] | Her friend didn’t mention anything. | 她朋友什么也没提到 |
[17:35] | Well, then someone’s lying. | 那就是有人在撒谎 |
[17:37] | But it’s not me. | 但不是我 |
[17:43] | No, it’s none of these. He’s older, he’s bald. | 不是这些人 他年纪更大 秃顶 |
[17:47] | I’m sorry, I should have said that earlier. | 抱歉 我该早点告诉你们的 |
[17:51] | Why did he separate you and Shanee? | 他为什么把你和雪妮分开 |
[17:56] | Why don’t you want us to find him? | 你为什么不想让我们找到他 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不懂你们在说什么 |
[18:06] | Your friend, Shanee Wallis, | 你的朋友 雪妮·瓦里斯 |
[18:09] | he took her, and she’s in danger, right? | 他带走了她 她处于危险中 对吗 |
[18:15] | He said if I go to the police he’s gonna kill her! | 他说如果我报警 他就杀了她 |
[18:18] | That’s why I went back to the cabin. | 所以我才回到了小屋 |
[18:20] | He’s gonna kill her! | 他会杀了她 |
[18:23] | You gotta take me back! | 你们得让我回去 |
[18:25] | You’ve given us the bare minimum for days… | 你这几天几乎什么都没告诉我们 |
[18:28] | And you are lying to me right now. | 现在还跟我撒谎 |
[18:29] | Is he on this sheet? | 他在不在这张纸上 |
[18:32] | Which one is Austin? | 哪一个是奥斯汀 |
[18:36] | Him. | 他 |
[18:39] | If your friend’s dead now, that’s on you. | 如果你朋友现在死了 全赖你 |
[18:47] | Hey, Juliana? Hey. | 朱莉安娜 |
[18:50] | Any detail will help. | 任何细节都会有帮助 |
[18:51] | Nothing is too small. We just gotta find your friend. | 没有什么是没用的 我们得找到你朋友 |
[18:54] | He drives a green Jeep, Indiana license plates. | 他开一辆绿色吉普 印第安纳州牌照 |
[18:59] | He said it belongs to his brother. | 他说那是他哥哥的 |
[19:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:02] | Please find her. She’s so scared. | 请找到她 她吓坏了 |
[19:08] | Sarge, our victim saw Austin Forchette | 警长 受害者看到奥斯汀·佛切特 |
[19:11] | driving his brother’s car. It’s a green Jeep. | 开着他哥哥的车 是绿色吉普 |
[19:13] | The odd detail there | 奇怪的是 |
[19:14] | being Forchette doesn’t have a brother. | 佛切特并没有哥哥 |
[19:15] | Right, but he did spend five years in foster care | 对 但他的确在寄养中心和这个人 |
[19:18] | with this guy, Marcus Walker, | 马克思·沃克尔待了五年 |
[19:20] | and he drives a ’91 Green Jeep Cherokee. | 而他开的就是91年的绿色吉普切罗基 |
[19:22] | He lives right here on South Calumet. | 他住在南盖莱默 |
[19:24] | All right, move fast. I want him off that block | 快行动 在任何人知情前 |
[19:26] | before anybody knows he’s missing. | 把他带过来 |
[19:27] | – All right. – All right, | -遵命 -好的 |
[19:28] | have Lindsay and Halstead meet him over there. | 让琳德赛和霍斯特德来审他 |
[19:30] | – Yeah. – Copy that. | -好的 -明白 |
[19:36] | Green Cherokee. | 绿色切罗基 |
[19:39] | Maybe she finally came around. Let’s hope it’s not too late. | 也许她终于醒悟了 希望还来得及 |
[19:45] | Are they cool? | 他们还好吗 |
[19:46] | I don’t know, ask her. | 不知道 得问她 |
[19:47] | No, sir. You ask her. | 不 你去问她 |
[19:49] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[19:55] | Marcus Walker! | 马克思·沃克尔 |
[19:56] | Hey, hey, hey. Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[19:58] | What is this? | 这是干嘛 |
[20:00] | You’re here for Austin. | 你们是来找奥斯汀的 |
[20:01] | – Where is he? – He went out the back. | -他在哪 -他从后门出去了 |
[20:02] | I’m trying to get to my car. | 我要去开车 |
[20:06] | 5021 George, | 我是G5021 |
[20:07] | advise responding units that the wanted offender… | 通知出警单位 通缉犯… |
[20:09] | All right, hold him down. | 看住他 |
[20:10] | All right, put your hands on the roof. | 手举起来 |
[20:11] | We are pursuing in covert vehicles. | 我们开着便衣警车追捕 |
[20:13] | Copy that, 5021 George. | 收到 G5021 |
[20:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:41] | Erin! | 艾琳 |
[21:14] | Moving! | 行动 |
[21:21] | I got movement! He’s still alive. | 我看到他动了 他还活着 |
[21:22] | Austin Forchette! | 奥斯汀·佛切特 |
[21:24] | Turn the car off, put your hands outside the vehicle! | 关掉引擎 把手伸出来 |
[21:26] | Do it nice and slow! | 让我们看清楚 |
[21:28] | – Gun! – No! | -枪 -不 |
[21:32] | Lincoln, 5021 emergency. | L5021报告紧急状况 |
[21:33] | Roll an ambulance to 100th and Avenue N– | 派一辆救护车到100街和… |
[21:36] | N as in Nora. We have an offender | 诺拉大道交口 罪犯自己 |
[21:38] | with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. | 开枪大钟自己头部 |
[21:40] | Ambo’s on the way, stay with me. | 救护车在路上 坚持住 |
[21:42] | Stay with me. Stay with me! | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[21:55] | I think this is Juliana Parks’s car. | 我觉得这是朱莉安娜·帕克斯的车 |
[21:57] | This could be her friend’s sweater. | 这可能是她朋友的衣服 |
[22:00] | Why don’t you ask him? | 不如你们问问他啊 |
[22:20] | You up to speed? | 你知道最新情况吗 |
[22:21] | You mean on Austin’s death? | 你是说奥斯汀死了 |
[22:23] | He tried to kill two police officers, | 他想杀死两名警官 |
[22:25] | then he did what he did to himself. | 然后又对自己做了那种事 |
[22:31] | Look, we need to account | 我们需要对 |
[22:32] | for your brother’s whereabouts last week. | 你兄弟上周的行踪做出解释 |
[22:34] | As I told Detective Olinsky, | 我已经跟奥林斯基警探说了 |
[22:37] | I don’t know what he did all day. | 我不知道他整天在干什么 |
[22:38] | A little compassion. Girl’s missing. | 有点同情心 有女孩失踪了 |
[22:41] | You think I know where she is? | 你觉得我知道她在哪里吗 |
[22:44] | Austin was messed up. | 奥斯汀过得不好 |
[22:47] | November, he shows up looking for a place to crash. | 十一月 他突然出现想找一个地方暂住 |
[22:50] | We weren’t really brothers. | 我们不是亲兄弟 |
[22:52] | He just didn’t have anybody else. | 他只是没有别的人可以依靠 |
[22:55] | Friends? Girlfriend? | 朋友呢 女朋友呢 |
[22:58] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友吗 |
[23:00] | You don’t get it. | 你们不懂 |
[23:01] | He was touched. | 他精神不太正常 |
[23:03] | Yeah, the guy hardly slept. | 对 这人很少睡觉 |
[23:05] | Just played video games on this thing. | 就会玩电子游戏 |
[23:07] | He lured girls in on Craigslist, right? | 他在克雷格列表网骗女孩子 对吗 |
[23:11] | Could he have used that? | 他可能用过那个网站吗 |
[23:13] | No. Austin didn’t read or write. | 不会 奥斯汀不会读写 |
[23:23] | So he must’ve had help. | 所以他肯定有人帮忙 |
[23:24] | Hey, I just gave him a place to sleep, all right? | 我只是给他一个睡觉的地方 好吗 |
[23:28] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[23:33] | Look, I’m telling you, somebody tricked him. | 我跟你说 有人骗了他 |
[23:35] | Tricked him? | 骗他 |
[23:37] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[23:40] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我 |
[23:45] | Bad news. He tried to wipe this thing. | 坏消息 他想毁灭证据 |
[23:48] | Who, the partner? | 谁 那个搭档吗 |
[23:49] | We need that digital search warrant. | 我们需要数字搜查令 |
[23:51] | No, we were actually able to recover a couple gigs of data. | 不用 其实我们已经恢复了一些数据 |
[23:53] | They couldn’t write over everything. | 他们没能把所有信息都覆盖掉 |
[23:54] | Yeah, it’s–we got their whole Craigslist history. | 没错 我们找到了所有克雷格网的历史记录 |
[23:58] | Mostly people responding to the caretaker ad, | 大多数情况下 大家会关掉网页广告 |
[24:00] | Austin screens them. It’s pretty mild stuff | 而奥斯汀会由它们开着 除了对这个人 |
[24:02] | except for this one guy. | 其它的都没问题 |
[24:03] | Anthony Ochoa. | 安东尼·奥乔亚 |
[24:04] | 75 angry emails back and forth. | 来回75封愤怒邮件 |
[24:07] | This is five years ago. He’s a local cat. | 这是五年前的事 他是个本地人 |
[24:10] | Bring him in. | 带他过来 |
[24:12] | That’s the thing. He won’t come in. | 问题就在这 他不肯过来 |
[24:18] | Anthony Ochoa? | 安东尼·奥乔亚 |
[24:20] | I’m Officer Ruzek. This is Officer Atwater. | 我是鲁塞克警官 这位是阿特沃特警官 |
[24:23] | Can I see your credentials, please? Badge and ID. | 我能看看你们的证件吗 警徽和证件 |
[24:27] | What, you want my driver’s license? | 什么 你想看我的驾照吗 |
[24:28] | I need to make sure you’re not part of the game. | 我需要确定你们不是假的 |
[24:32] | Okay. Hold onto that. | 好的 拿好 |
[24:41] | These people. | 这些人 |
[24:44] | I didn’t believe it was them until I saw this. | 我以前不觉得是他们 直到我看到这个 |
[24:48] | I only want Shanee Wallis returned to her family. | 我只想让雪妮·瓦里斯回到家人身边 |
[24:51] | Exactly the kind of thing Austin does. | 这就是奥斯汀做的那种事 |
[24:53] | What are you saying, | 你说什么 |
[24:53] | Austin hired someone to look into his own crimes? | 奥斯汀雇人去查自己的犯罪行为吗 |
[24:56] | It’s all games. | 这都是游戏 |
[24:58] | When I met him, I was on leave from law school. | 我是在我们法学院放假期间见到他的 |
[25:02] | I drive out and interview for the caretaker gig. | 我开车出去面试一个临时看管的活儿 |
[25:05] | I meet Austin and an older man. | 见到了奥斯汀和一个年纪大一点的男人 |
[25:07] | Older man? Did you get the older man’s name? | 年纪大一点的男人 你知道他的名字吗 |
[25:09] | No, but I got a bad vibe. | 不知道 但他们对我态度很差 |
[25:11] | An evil vibe. | 特别差 |
[25:13] | Said I left my inhaler in the car, | 我说我把吸入器落在车里了 |
[25:15] | got out, and drove away, fast. | 然后就去开车跑了 |
[25:19] | Okay, tell me there’s more, | 好吧 还有别的吗 |
[25:20] | because you could’ve told us that on the phone. | 因为这事你在电话里跟我们说就行了 |
[25:22] | That was the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[25:24] | When I posted online, “Stay away from this scam,” | 我在网上发 “离这群骗子远一点” |
[25:27] | they went to war. | 他们就对我开战了 |
[25:28] | They hacked my bank account, | 他们黑进我的银行账户 |
[25:30] | sent private photos of me and my boyfriend to my parents, | 把我和我男友的私照发给我父母 |
[25:33] | to my professors. | 我的教授 |
[25:35] | They were good at this. They ruined my life. | 他们很擅长这个 他们毁了我的人生 |
[25:37] | Okay, real sorry to hear all of that, | 好吧 很遗憾发生这种事 |
[25:39] | but did you ever get the other guy’s name? | 但你知不知道另一个人的名字 |
[25:41] | The Mastermind? No. I gave up. | 那个主谋吗 不知道 我放弃了 |
[25:44] | Do you think you could remember his face? | 你觉得你还记得他的长相吗 |
[25:47] | Would you remember the devil if you met him? | 如果你见过魔鬼 你会记得他吗 |
[25:51] | Something’s been bugging me. | 我一直有一种感觉 |
[25:52] | This thing had to come from somewhere. | 这东西肯定有来处 |
[25:55] | Well, that’s safe to say. | 那是肯定的 |
[25:56] | Right, so I looked into it– | 对 所以我查了查 |
[25:57] | Hey, boss? Sorry to interrupt. | 老大 不好意思打断一下 |
[25:59] | The witness who actually saw suspect number two, | 真正见过二号嫌疑人的目击者 |
[26:01] | he’s willing to help. He’s still a little freaked out, | 愿意帮我们 他还是有点害怕 |
[26:03] | but we’re gonna have a sketch soon. | 但我们很快就能拿到素描 |
[26:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:06] | All right, I got somewhere on the shipping container. | 好 我查到了这个集装箱 |
[26:08] | NICB sent over their file. | 国家保险犯罪局把文件发过来了 |
[26:10] | The shipping company reported this thing stolen five years ago. | 五年前船公司报失过这个集装箱 |
[26:14] | Five years ago Forchette would’ve been kind of young | 五年前佛切特有点太年轻了 |
[26:16] | to steal a box off a truck. | 不会去卡车上偷集装箱 |
[26:17] | Right, but we know that he had help from someone. | 对 但我们知道他有人帮忙 |
[26:20] | We also know that he purchased the cabin from Darren Crane. | 我们也知道他从达伦·克兰那里买了木屋 |
[26:24] | This is where it gets weird. | 到这里就开始奇怪了 |
[26:26] | Darren Crane was driving the truck | 集装箱被偷时 |
[26:28] | when this container was stolen. | 那辆卡车的司机是达伦·克兰 |
[26:30] | All right, so talk to Crane’s widow. | 好 那去跟克兰的妻子谈谈 |
[26:33] | Could be she knows who was helping the kid. | 她可能知道谁在帮那孩子 |
[26:34] | Or could be the husband was a co-conspirator, Sarge. | 或者她丈夫可能是同伙 警长 |
[26:37] | No, he died a year ago. | 不会 他一年前死了 |
[26:38] | Those girls were abducted two weeks ago. | 这些女孩两周前才被诱拐 |
[26:41] | Look, we’re missing something. | 我们遗漏了某些线索 |
[26:42] | Go talk to that widow. | 去和那个寡妇聊聊 |
[26:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:55] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[26:56] | Stop! Please, you’re hurting me! | 停 求求你了 你弄疼我了 |
[26:59] | – You hear that? – Check the door. | -你听到了吗 -开门 |
[27:04] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[27:07] | Mrs. Crane? | 克兰太太 |
[27:11] | Is someone there? | 有人吗 |
[27:19] | Is someone there? Help me! | 有人吗 救救我 |
[27:25] | Shanee Wallis? | 雪妮·瓦里斯 |
[27:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:27] | We’re gonna get you outta here, okay? | 我们马上救你出去 |
[27:33] | Chicago PD! Open up! | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[27:36] | It won’t work. We’re trapped. | 没用的 我们被困住了 |
[27:41] | Phone’s down. | 手机没信号 |
[27:56] | Did we get a sketch yet? | 有疑犯画像了吗 |
[27:57] | Burgess is finishing up with the witness. | 伯吉斯和目击者快一起画好了 |
[28:02] | Who’s Abby? | 艾比是谁 |
[28:09] | She’s been blowing up your phone, | 上周你洗澡的时候 |
[28:10] | sent, like, five texts while you were in the shower last week. | 她一直在狂轰滥炸你的手机 发了五六条短信 |
[28:15] | I been waiting for you to tell me who this chick is, | 我一直在等你跟我坦白这个小姑娘是谁 |
[28:18] | but it looks like I’m just gonna have to ask. | 但是看起来还是我主动问好一点 |
[28:31] | Abby ran Cultural Support my last tour in Kandahar. | 艾比为我最后一次坎大哈行动提供文化支持 |
[28:36] | About a year after I came home, | 我回家一年之后 |
[28:38] | I saw her at a funeral in Vegas. | 我在维加斯的葬礼上看到了她 |
[28:42] | Was–was a guy in our unit, he had redeployed, | 那是个被重新部署的我们部队的人 |
[28:47] | and, um, he didn’t– | 他没有… |
[28:52] | I was, like, blacking out most nights, | 我几乎每天晚上都在一起 |
[28:53] | and we were both pretty shook up. | 我们俩都非常震惊 |
[28:56] | And, um, we got married. | 然后我们结婚了 |
[29:01] | It was, like, a 24-hour thing, | 就像是一夜情 |
[29:02] | it was a total joke, and it is long over. | 就像一场笑话 而且已经结束了 |
[29:08] | Jay, you married this girl, | 杰 你和她结过婚 |
[29:11] | and you never told me. | 却从未告诉过我 |
[29:16] | And you were never gonna tell me. | 你也没打算要告诉我 |
[29:25] | We got a composite. | 我们有了合成的画像 |
[29:26] | We should get this out on citywide, right? | 我们应该全城进行通缉 对吗 |
[29:30] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[29:36] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[29:38] | Seeing what? | 看到什么 |
[29:40] | It’s him. It’s Darren Crane. | 就是他 就是达伦·克兰 |
[29:42] | He’s deceased. | 他已经死了 |
[29:43] | As of a year ago. | 那是一年之前 |
[29:45] | Darren owned the cabin. | 这个小木屋是达伦的 |
[29:46] | What if it was his corporation he “Sold it” to? | 如果他是”卖给”他的公司呢 |
[29:50] | He stole the container. | 他偷了集装箱 |
[29:51] | Our witness met him three years ago | 三年前回复网站上广告的时候 |
[29:54] | when he answered this Craigslist ad. | 我们的目击证人见的他 |
[29:56] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[29:57] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[30:00] | Maybe there’s a third conspirator? | 也许有第三个同伙 |
[30:02] | Did Ruzek get anything from the widow? | 鲁塞克从寡妇那里得到什么线索了吗 |
[30:04] | I mean, I called him 20 minutes ago. | 我20分钟前打给他过 |
[30:08] | There was no answer. | 打不通 |
[30:27] | – Go. – Chicago PD! | -上 -芝加哥警署 |
[30:31] | Two of my detectives came here. | 我的两名警员之前来过 |
[30:32] | They’re parked out front. Have you seen ’em? | 他们的车就停在门口 你看到他们了吗 |
[30:34] | No. | 没有 |
[30:36] | No? | 没有吗 |
[30:37] | – Hey, Ruz! Atwater! – No. | -阿特沃特 鲁塞克 -不 |
[30:39] | Turn this place inside out. | 仔细搜查这里 |
[30:41] | You can’t do that. | 你们不能这么做 |
[30:42] | Geraldine, where are my detectives? | 杰拉尔丁 我的警员呢 |
[30:44] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:46] | I’d like to speak with your supervisor. | 我要跟你的上级说话 |
[30:48] | – My Commander? – Clear. | -我的上级 -没什么发现 |
[30:50] | She’s on her way. You’re not gonna like her. | 她马上就来 她可不好惹 |
[30:54] | Kevin! Adam! | 凯文 亚当 |
[31:07] | Sarge! | 警长 |
[31:16] | I’ve never seen that before in my life. | 我之前从未见过这个 |
[31:17] | Me either. Open the door. | 我也是 开门 |
[31:19] | I wouldn’t know how. | 我不知道怎么开 |
[31:20] | Open it! | 开门 |
[31:20] | My husband must have put that in. | 一定是我丈夫造的密室 |
[31:22] | I don’t know anything about– | 我什么都不知道 |
[31:23] | What’s the code? | 密码是什么 |
[31:25] | I’m telling you, I have no idea. | 我说了我不知道 |
[31:26] | And I’m telling you I know you do know, | 我告诉你 你心里非常清楚 |
[31:28] | and I know that girl is in there. | 我也知道 那个女孩就在里面 |
[31:31] | Did you do something to my men? | 你对我的人做了什么吗 |
[31:32] | I can’t open that door! | 我打不开那扇门 |
[31:36] | – Come here. Come on. – No. | -跟我来 -不 |
[31:42] | Let me go! Where are you taking me? | 放开我 你要带我去哪 |
[31:58] | You really think I’m not gonna get through that door? | 你真的觉得我进不去吗 |
[32:05] | Shanee Wallis. | 雪妮·瓦里斯 |
[32:09] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[32:11] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:19] | What’s the code on the door? | 密码是什么 |
[32:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:26] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:32] | You do something to my detectives? | 你对我的警员做了什么 |
[32:35] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你不敢 |
[32:37] | You don’t have anything. | 你没有证据 |
[32:40] | No proof! | 你没有 |
[32:44] | What’s the code on the door? | 门的密码是多少 |
[32:46] | The code on the door. | 门的密码 |
[32:58] | Well? | 好了吗 |
[32:59] | No way, this is Unpre 2-inch steel plate. | 没用的 这是5厘米加厚钢板 |
[33:01] | I’ll call CFD. | 我叫消防队 |
[33:09] | 3737 3737. | |
[33:16] | Go. | 快 |
[33:18] | Adam! Kevin! | 凯文 亚当 |
[33:19] | In here! | 在这里 |
[33:24] | We need an ambulance, bro. | 我们需要救护车 兄弟 |
[33:25] | She needs help. | 她快不行了 |
[33:31] | Incorporation documents off your computer. | 你电脑里的公司文件 |
[33:34] | You created the LLC that purchased your husband’s cabin. | 你创立的有限责任公司买下了你丈夫的木屋 |
[33:38] | You put it in Austin Forchette’s name, | 你把它放在奥斯汀·佛切特名下 |
[33:40] | and then your forged his signature, like, 60 times. | 然后你无数次伪造了他的签名 |
[33:43] | I wouldn’t even know how to do that. | 我根本不知道怎么伪造 |
[33:45] | You paid the hostage consultant | 你用你以奥斯汀的名义 |
[33:47] | out of a bank account you opened in Delaware | 在特拉华开的一个银行账户中的钱 |
[33:49] | in Austin’s name. | 雇来那个人质咨询专家 |
[33:51] | If anyone did that, it was Darren. | 如果有人那么做 肯定是达伦 |
[33:54] | He kept so many things from me. | 他有太多秘密瞒着我 |
[33:58] | Then how’d you know the code to the door? | 那你怎么知道门的密码的 |
[34:00] | 37? | 37吗 |
[34:02] | Darren’s favorite number. | 那是达伦最喜欢的数字 |
[34:05] | He uses it all the time. | 他一直都用那组密码 |
[34:06] | This was just some game they made up. | 这是他们的游戏 |
[34:09] | Oh, so you admit you knew it? | 那你承认你知道了 |
[34:14] | You admit it. Yeah? | 你承认了 是吧 |
[34:20] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[34:23] | Yeah, I was trying to be the perfect wife. | 我只想当个完美的妻子 |
[34:28] | Geraldine, you like blaming other people. | 杰拉尔丁 你喜欢推卸责任 |
[34:30] | I like telling the truth. | 我喜欢说出真相 |
[34:33] | Yeah, well, maybe Darren started this whole game… | 可能整个游戏是达伦开始的 |
[34:38] | but you kept playing after he died. | 但他死后你还在一直玩 |
[34:41] | And I think you hired that half-assed consultant | 我认为是你雇了那个什么咨询专家 |
[34:44] | because you wanted it all to end, | 因为你想结束一切 |
[34:46] | but then when we showed up at your door… | 但是后来我们找到了你… |
[34:51] | you couldn’t look us in the eye. | 你不敢直视我们的眼睛 |
[34:56] | You were starving that girl to death in your home. | 你在自己家里 想把那个女孩饿死 |
[35:01] | And then you separated the two girls, | 你把那两个女孩分开 |
[35:03] | and you were only feeding one of ’em. | 只给其中一个人吃的 |
[35:06] | Help me understand that, or no jury will. | 你为什么那么做 我真的不懂 |
[35:16] | Darren found that boy. | 达伦找到的那个男孩 |
[35:20] | He gave him work to keep him out of trouble. | 他给他工作 让他远离麻烦 |
[35:26] | He heard voices, he told me. | 他告诉我他听到一些声音 |
[35:30] | Darren tried, but that boy is out of control. | 达伦努力了 但是那个男孩失控了 |
[35:34] | He does not know right from wrong. | 他不知道对错 |
[35:39] | You can’t put this on Austin anymore. | 你不能再推卸给奥斯汀了 |
[35:45] | He shot himself in the head yesterday. | 昨天他饮弹自尽了 |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:52] | Yeah, this is the gun he used. | 这是他自杀用的枪 |
[35:57] | And this is him about–mm, ten minutes after he bled out. | 这是他失血致死十分钟前的样子 |
[36:07] | They aren’t real. | 这都不是真的 |
[36:10] | They can’t be real. | 不可能是真的 |
[36:16] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[36:35] | Well, I’m confused. | 我不懂了 |
[36:37] | Was the husband the mastermind, or was it her the whole time? | 他丈夫是主谋 还是一直以来都是她 |
[36:41] | Kid, what are you looking for? | 孩子 你想弄懂什么 |
[36:43] | They can tell you all day long why they killed someone. | 杀人的理由他们能跟你说一天 |
[36:46] | You’re still not gonna sleep any easier. | 但你听完后还是不会睡个安稳觉 |
[37:01] | You were worried about me | 我被困住时 |
[37:02] | when I was trapped down there, weren’t you? | 你担心我了 是吗 |
[37:04] | That’s not even close to what I was just thinking. | 你别想太多 |
[37:11] | Yeah, it was. | 你就是担心我了 |
[37:24] | It’s this one. | 这间 |
[37:37] | I should have listened to you. | 我应该听你的 |
[37:40] | Cops don’t like to admit when their instincts are wrong. | 警察判断错误时不喜欢承认错误 |
[37:43] | Honestly, I wouldn’t have believed my story either. | 说实话 我自己都不会信自己 |
[37:56] | Hey, you. | 你得救了 |
[37:58] | Come here. | 来 |
[38:04] | Wilson is running through the showers | 威尔逊只穿一件防弹衣 |
[38:06] | wearing nothing but a Kevlar vest, right? | 然后去洗澡 对吗 |
[38:08] | Well, the lieutenant said, | 是啊 中尉说 |
[38:10] | “All outdoor activities to be conducted in body armor.” | “任何室外活动都必须穿防护装置进行” |
[38:13] | Do you remember, he had his girlfriend’s name | 你还记得他把自己女朋友的名字 |
[38:15] | tattooed on his ass? | 纹身到了自己屁股上吗 |
[38:18] | Did he tell you that was his girlfriend? | 他告诉你那是他女朋友的名字吗 |
[38:20] | That was his dog’s name. | 那是他狗的名字 |
[38:24] | That actually makes more sense. | 这下更说得通了 |
[38:25] | I know. | 是啊 |
[38:27] | I could do another one of these. | 我可以再喝一杯 |
[38:30] | No, I shouldn’t. | 我不能喝了 |
[38:34] | Gotta get to the barracks? | 还得回军营吗 |
[38:35] | We didn’t drink enough back then? | 当时我们喝得还不够吗 |
[38:37] | See, I think we could’ve drank a little more. | 我觉得我们还能再喝点 |
[38:43] | Maybe fixed things. | 弥补一下什么的 |
[38:50] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[38:54] | It’s good seeing you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[38:56] | I didn’t think it would be. | 我没想到再见你会高兴 |
[39:01] | I should probably sign the papers and get going though. | 我还是快点签字 然后走吧 |
[39:04] | I don’t have ’em. | 我没带文件 |
[39:07] | I don’t have them. There’s no one in Philly. | 我没有拿文件 费城没有人在等我 |
[39:13] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[39:19] | I never told you that I loved you. | 我从没说过我爱你 |
[39:24] | Even the day that we got married. | 即使在我们结婚那天 |
[39:27] | Didn’t feel right. | 我觉得不该说 |
[39:32] | But I did. | 但我是爱你的 |
[39:36] | I really did. | 我真的爱你 |
[39:41] | Abby, | 艾比 |
[39:44] | you deserve everything good. | 你应该幸福 |
[39:49] | I’m just not the guy that’s gonna give it to you. | 但给你幸福的人不是我 |
[40:36] | I’m gonna go stay at Will’s for a little while. | 我去威尔那住一段时间 |
[40:39] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用那样 |
[40:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:48] | And I want to stay. | 我也想留下 |
[40:53] | Who I was back then, I’m not proud of it, | 我不以以前的自己为豪 |
[40:55] | and–and I know you think that everything’s behind, | 我知道你认为过去的事过去了 |
[40:59] | but it’s not. | 但其实不是 |
[41:03] | And I’m still married, and I gotta sort that out, | 我还结着婚 我要好好理一理 |
[41:06] | and if–and– | 如果… |
[41:09] | and I just don’t think I should be here right now. | 我就是觉得现在我不该住在这里 |
[41:14] | Whatever it is, I can handle it. | 不管是什么 我都能承受 |
[41:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:22] | I guess that’s what I gotta go figure out now. | 这可能就是目前我要想明白的吧 |
[41:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |