Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Wallace, my daughter. 华莱士 我女儿
[00:07] Lexi, she’s in there. 莱克西 她在里面
[00:10] Lexi! 莱克西
[00:14] Sergant. 警长
[00:16] That fire was intentionally set. 大火是有人故意放的
[00:18] This was mass murder. 这是一场大屠杀
[00:20] – Lexi! – Come on, come on. Let us take care of her. -莱克西 -冷静 让我们来照顾她
[00:25] Scissors. 剪刀
[00:31] Her chest can’t expand to accommodate the breath from the vent. 她的胸腔无法扩张以容纳气囊通进去的气
[00:33] – We need to release the skin. – Chest escharotomy? -我们需要切开她的皮肤 -胸部焦痂切开术
[00:35] Yeah. 对
[00:45] Scalpel. 手术刀
[01:05] Air pressures are coming down. 气压降下来了
[01:06] Sats are coming up. 血氧上升
[01:08] All right. 那就好
[01:11] Al. 埃尔
[01:13] How’s Lexi? Is–is she okay? 莱克西怎么样了 她还好吗
[01:19] What? Tell me. 怎么了 告诉我
[01:21] Tell me. 告诉我
[01:22] She’s in critical condition. 她现在情况危急
[01:25] – What? – She’s in critical condition. -什么 -她现在情况危急
[01:31] – Where is she? – Okay, it’s okay. -她在哪 -没事的 没事的
[01:35] Can I see her? 我能看看她吗
[01:37] I need to see her. 我要去看她
[01:39] I need to see her. 我要去看她
[01:41] This is Meredith, Lexi’s mom. 这是梅瑞狄斯 莱克西的妈妈
[01:44] This is Dr. Halstead, Jay’s brother. 这是霍斯特德医生 杰的哥哥
[01:46] So Lexi has burns over 60% of her body. 莱克西身上有超过60%的烧伤
[01:50] Ohh, what? 什么
[01:51] We had to make incisions in the burned area of Lexi’s chest 我们在她胸腔的烧伤处开了切口
[01:55] to improve her ability to breathe. 来增强她的呼吸能力
[01:58] I’ll continue to update you every step of the way. 后面每一步我都会告知你们的
[02:01] And you’re going to save her. Please? 你会救她的吧 求你了
[02:07] We’re gonna do our best. 我们会尽力
[02:09] Let the man do his job. 让他去治疗吧
[02:11] Come on. 来
[02:14] Take a seat. 坐
[02:18] Hey, take care of her. 照顾好她
[02:20] You take good care of her. 一定照顾好她
[02:34] Now you find whoever set that fire, 你一定找到是谁放的火
[02:37] and I want him alone. 我要单独跟他谈谈
[02:49] Detectives and arson investigators 除非将纵火的人绳之以法
[02:51] from across the city will not rest until the individual 否则全市的警探和纵火案调查人员
[02:55] or individuals responsible are brought to justice. 将不眠不休地全城追捕
[02:58] This cowardly act has robbed many of our Chicago citizens 这种懦夫行为让我们芝加哥很多市民
[03:02] of their future. 失去了未来
[03:04] I’m being told that the structure was a home 据说事发建筑里住着很多
[03:08] to many young and talented artists. 年轻有天赋的艺术家
[03:13] If those responsible are watching this, 如果纵火犯正在看的话
[03:16] they’re about to feel the full strength and scope 那他们马上就会感受到芝加哥警局的
[03:17] of the Chicago Police Department. 全力追捕了
[03:20] Any questions? 有问题吗
[03:26] Stone. 斯通
[03:28] Antonio. 安东尼奥
[03:30] The entire State’s Attorney’s office 整个州检察官办公室的人
[03:31] and investigators are at your disposal. 还有调查员 都任你差遣
[03:33] – Good. – What do you need? -好 -你需要什么
[03:35] Just have your people in Felony Review 让你们重罪审查部的人
[03:36] – ready to sign some warrants. – Done. -准备签发搜查令吧 -没问题
[03:41] Hey. I know Detective Olinsky’s daughter 对了 我知道奥林斯基警探的女儿
[03:43] – is among the injured. – Mm-hmm. -也因此受伤了 -是
[03:45] But when I get this case file, it’s got to be legit, 但这案子到我手上要走法律程序
[03:47] by the numbers and tight. 按规矩办事
[03:52] Hey, Sarge! 警长
[03:59] Hey, when we responded to the call, this door was locked– 我们到的时候 这扇门锁住了
[04:02] so we thought– so we just pried the door open. 所以我们想…我们就把门撬开了
[04:06] And you see these scratches? 看到这些划痕了吗
[04:09] Whoever did this when they exited– 凶手离开的时候
[04:11] they jammed these metal wedges underneath the door. 把这些金属楔塞在门下面了
[04:19] – Excuse me a sec. – Yeah. -失陪一下 -好
[04:23] – Sarge. – Chief Lugo. -警长 -卢戈队长
[04:25] We have a task force assembled 我们组了个专案组
[04:26] but I want you and Intelligence to run the investigation. 但我想让你和情报部来牵头调查
[04:29] – Understood. – Right. -明白 -好
[04:31] Find the son of a bitch who did this. 一定要找到做出这种事的那个混蛋
[04:51] I got a relief sergeant to cover the front desk 我找了一个警长替我在前台代班
[04:53] – so I’m here to help. – Great. -我来这里帮忙 -太好了
[04:55] Uh, these are our 36 DOAs. 这是36名死者
[04:59] And the 18 over there are in the ICU at Med. 那边的18名还在医院的重症监护室里
[05:07] All right, thank you. All right, 好 谢谢你 好了
[05:09] hey, that was a parole officer in East Garfield Park. 刚才是东加菲尔德公园的一个假释官
[05:12] She has an ex-con named Nathan Delano 她有个假释犯 叫内森·德拉诺
[05:15] who did 18 years for arson 他因纵火和谋杀未遂
[05:16] and attempted homicide in Stateville 在州监狱待了18年
[05:18] because he lit his family on fire back in 1998. 他在1998年把全家人都点上了
[05:21] Including three of his own children. 受害人包括他自己的三个孩子
[05:24] So this guy failed to report in yesterday. 这个人昨天没有找假释官报到
[05:26] She marked him down for the violation, 她把他标记为了违反假释条例
[05:28] but his last known address was 4133 South Wells. 他的最后已知地址是南威尔士街4113号
[05:31] That’s six blocks from the Kimball Factory. 离金博尔工厂六个街区
[05:33] There’s a active warrant out for his arrest. 他的逮捕令已经签发了
[05:35] – Yeah. – Let’s go. -好 -我们走
[05:58] Nathan Delano? Chicago PD! Open up! 内森·德拉诺 芝加哥警察 开门
[06:10] 5021, Ida emergency. Shots fired at the police. 我是5021I 紧急情况 有人朝警官开枪
[06:14] 4133 South Ida. 南4133号I
[06:15] Advise responding, 请赶紧回复
[06:16] there are plain clothes officerson the scene. 现场有便衣警察
[06:19] Ready, boys? 准备好了吗 伙计们
[06:27] All right. 好
[06:29] Many of the victims had only recently moved to Chicago. 很多伤者最近才刚搬到芝加哥
[06:32] Family members are still arriving from around the country, 他们的家人正在从全国各地赶来
[06:35] heartbroken, searching for answers. 他们非常悲痛 想得到答复
[06:41] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[06:49] Stop! 站住
[06:54] Stay down! 不许动
[06:57] Get off of me. 放开我
[06:59] – Pigs! Get off me! – Get up. -猪 放开我 -起来
[07:01] Get up! 起来
[07:04] That’s not Delano. 那不是德拉诺
[07:07] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[07:10] Oh, no, no, no. 不不不
[07:14] Come on. 过来
[07:17] Lane Cromwell. 莱恩·克罗恩威尔
[07:19] He and Nathan Delano were cellmates 他和内森·德拉诺在州监狱
[07:21] at Stateville for four years. 做了四年的狱友
[07:23] He’s wanted on an extraditable felony warrant from St. Louis. 他在圣路易斯州因犯下引渡重罪遭到通缉
[07:27] He beat a cab driver half to death. 他把一个出租车司机打到半死
[07:30] Priors for unlawful restraint, aggravated battery, 他有非法拘禁 暴力殴打
[07:34] assaulting a police– you get the idea. 袭警的前科 你应该也明白了
[07:43] Yeah, I’m gonna head back upstairs. 我回楼上去了
[07:45] That’s probably a good idea. 好主意
[07:50] You spit on that floor again, 你敢再往地上吐口水
[07:51] you’re gonna be licking it back up, trust me. 就给我舔干净 相信我
[08:02] Nathan Delano. Where is he? 内森·德拉诺 他在哪里
[08:05] I know you know who I am. 我知道你知道我是谁
[08:07] I know I’m going back to prison for the rest of my life. 我知道我下半辈子都会在监狱里度过
[08:10] So save it. 省省吧
[08:12] You got nothing to offer me. 你没有什么条件能给我
[08:15] That’s a fair point. 有道理
[08:19] Fair point. 很有道理
[08:21] But your little brother– what’s his name again? 不过你弟弟 他叫什么来着
[08:23] Aaron. 艾伦
[08:25] He’s doing six years at Menard, isn’t that right? 他要在门纳德监狱关六年吧
[08:29] Yeah, it says here he’s in, uh, 这上面说他在
[08:31] administrative segregation. 行政隔离
[08:33] Apparently he’s having some problems in gen pop. 他肯定是惹了点麻烦
[08:36] I don’t know, but, uh, 我也不知道 不过
[08:39] judging by his intake photo, I’m guessing he’s just– 根据他入狱的照片 我猜他…
[08:42] just a little too fetching. 有点太好看了
[08:47] You can’t touch him. 你不能动他
[08:48] – Oh, no? – No. -不行吗 -不行
[08:50] You wanna hear something really funny? 想听点有意思的事吗
[08:52] The warden at Menard used to be my Deputy Chief. 门纳德监狱的典狱长曾经是我的副局长
[08:57] Yeah. 没错
[08:58] See, his wife, she wanted to move out to the country, 他的妻子想要出国住
[09:00] so he took the warden gig 他就接了典狱长的活
[09:02] and she finally got her garden. 她终于拥有了自己的花园
[09:07] So I’d say inside of 30 minutes, I could have your baby brother 我敢说三十分钟内 我就能让你的宝贝弟弟
[09:10] tossed in that yard like a little dog treat. 像一条狗一样被扔到操场上
[09:21] I don’t know where Nathan is. 我不知道内森在哪里
[09:26] He packed a bag real quick and drove off 在你们这群警察出现之前
[09:28] two minutes before your cop buddies rolled up. 他飞快地收拾好一个包开车走了
[09:31] Did he torch that warehouse? 是他烧了那个仓库吗
[09:34] Did he torch that warehouse? 是他烧了那个仓库吗
[09:40] I have no idea. ?I wasn’t there and I didn’t ask. 我不知道 我不在场 我也没问
[09:44] So why’d he blow off his check-in 那他昨天为什么
[09:45] with his parole officer yesterday? 没有找假释官报到
[09:48] He’d been using. 他在吸毒
[09:50] He knew he wouldn’t pass the piss test, 他知道肯定通不过尿检
[09:51] so we were gonna skip town. 所以我们本来打算逃走
[09:55] Head up to Alaska, where a buddy of mine owns a fishing boat. 去阿拉斯加 我的一个哥们在那里有艘渔船
[09:58] Okay, what’s he driving? 他开什么车
[10:02] What’s he driving? 他开什么车
[10:09] Suit yourself. 随便你
[10:13] A ’94 green Toyota. 94款绿色丰田
[10:18] Stolen out of Wisconsin. 从威斯康辛偷的
[10:32] Copy that. Thanks. Okay, Sarge, 收到 谢谢 警长
[10:34] we got a statewide BOLO out there on Delano 我们已经发布全州通缉找德拉诺
[10:36] and the stolen Toyota. 和一辆失窃的丰田车
[10:38] So here’s what we’re up against, boss. 所以目前局面是这样的 老大
[10:39] The warehouse was without any residential permits, 这仓库没有任何居住许可证
[10:42] so there’s no records, no lease agreements, 所以没有任何记录 也没有租约
[10:44] no video cameras and the person who knew the most 更没有监控 而最了解情况的人
[10:46] was the owner, Barry Kimball, who shot himself in the face 就是所有者巴里·金博尔 他昨天在
[10:49] yesterday at Firehouse 51. 51号消防队吞枪自尽了
[10:50] Right, Delano’s previous arson, 德拉诺上一次纵火
[10:52] he tried to kill his own family members. 是想烧死他家里的人
[10:54] So it’s a good bet if he’s behind this one, 所以这次很有可能也是这样
[10:56] he has some personal connection to someone inside. 他和仓库里的某个人有关系
[10:59] Hey, this is interesting. Barry Kimball 有发现了 巴里·金博尔
[11:01] took out additional commercial property insurance 在六个月前给这个仓库
[11:04] on the warehouse six months ago. 多买了一份企业财产保险
[11:06] He doubled his policy. 把保额翻了一倍
[11:07] – Insurance scam? – Maybe. -保险诈骗 -有可能
[11:09] Somehow crosses paths with Delano 不知怎的和德拉诺车扯上了关系
[11:11] and then gets him to torch the place. 然后让他烧了这地方
[11:12] It says he has a live-in girlfriend, Stacia Mulaney. 他有个同居女友斯达西娅·穆兰妮
[11:15] – We can check his apartment. – Good, Do it. -我们可以去他的住处查查 -好 去吧
[11:20] She almost came home. 她就快搬回家了
[11:23] We had lunch last week. 我们上周吃了饭
[11:27] I said, you know, you’ve given this guy two years. 我说 你已经给这个男的两年时间了
[11:31] It’s time, you know, to pursue your own dreams. 是时候去追寻你自己的梦想了
[11:39] And so I went back that next day 然后我第二天再去的时候
[11:41] and she had her bag packed. 她已经打好包了
[11:47] So I opened the car door but, uh, 我打开车门
[11:52] she just shook her head. 她却一个劲地摇头
[11:54] She was crying. 她哭了
[11:59] You know, she couldn’t leave him. 她放不下他
[12:03] “He needs me, Dad.” “他需要我 爸爸”
[12:12] This is a nightmare. 这简直是噩梦
[12:13] Yeah, for a lot of people. 是啊 许多人都这么想
[12:15] Barry was just trying to help. 巴里他只是想帮忙
[12:17] They were artists and musicians 那些人都是些搞艺术搞音乐的
[12:19] who couldn’t afford regular rent. 付不起别的地方的租金
[12:20] You know, they made a community there. 他们在那里就像个社区
[12:22] Do either of these men look familiar to you? 这两个人你看着眼熟吗
[12:27] No. 不认识
[12:29] Why did Barry take out extra insurance on the warehouse 巴里为什么在半年前给仓库
[12:31] – six months ago? – I don’t know. -多买了份保险 -我不知道
[12:34] He kept me out of that stuff. 他从不让我参与这些事
[12:38] When he killed himself at the firehouse, 当他在消防队自杀的时候
[12:40] he had an unregistered gun. 手里拿的枪是未注册的
[12:41] Why would he be walking around with that? 他为什么会带着把黑枪
[12:43] He was being threatened. 有人威胁他
[12:44] – By who? – He didn’t say, -谁 -他没说
[12:46] but he started to get really paranoid. 但是他精神非常紧张
[12:48] Threatened about what? 威胁他什么
[12:50] Money. I don’t know. 要钱吧 我也不知道
[12:52] Like I said, Barry kept me out of all of that stuff. 我说了 巴里不让我参与这些事情的
[12:54] Okay, Stacia, I’m gonna ask you something 好吧 斯达西娅 我要问你一个问题
[12:57] and I’m only gonna ask once. 我只问一次
[13:00] Do you know who was after your boyfriend 你知不知道是谁在威胁你男友
[13:03] or who could have started that fire? 或者是谁纵的火
[13:06] No. 不知道
[13:10] Okay. 好吧
[13:12] Keep your phone on. Don’t leave town. 别关机 别出城
[13:16] We’ll be in touch. 我们有事再联系
[13:24] I got a hit. 有结果了
[13:26] I ran the Wisconsin plate on Delano’s stolen Toyota 我在查询系统里搜了德拉诺偷的那辆
[13:28] through NVLS plate reader 丰田车的威斯康辛州车牌
[13:30] and got two consecutive hits, 查到了两个匹配结果
[13:32] both indicating the 3400 block of Pulaski. 两处都位于普拉斯基路3400号
[13:34] All right, Lindsay and Halstead should be right there. 琳德赛和霍斯特德就在那边
[13:36] – Have them respond. – Yeah. -让他们去查查 -好
[13:50] Here. 看
[14:09] Get out of the way! 都躲开
[14:20] Stop, police! 站住 警察
[14:30] 5021 George. 我是G5021
[14:31] Armed offender fleeing westbound on 29th Street. 嫌犯有枪 沿29号大街向西跑了
[14:33] Get me some cars! 派车来
[14:35] Out of the way! 都躲开
[14:40] Do not move! 不许动
[14:42] Let go of the gun. Let go of the gun. 放下枪 放下枪
[14:44] Let it go! 松手
[14:45] 5021 George. Shots fired by the police. 我是G5021 警方开火
[14:47] Offender is down. 4000 block of West 29th Street. 嫌犯被击倒 西29号大街4000号
[14:50] Roll an ambulance. 派救护车来
[14:51] Copy that. Backup on the way. 收到 增援马上就到
[14:53] 5021 George’s other half-can you tell that ambulance 我是G5021的队友 能麻烦你
[14:55] to kick it in the ass, please? 让救护车快点吗
[14:57] Hey, partner, are you all right? 搭档 你还好吗
[14:59] Jay, are you there? 杰 你能听见吗
[15:00] Yeah, I’m fine. 收到 我没事
[15:02] – 5021, squad be advised… – You’re gonna be okay. -5021 巡警注意 -你不会有事的
[15:06] Offender didn’t make it. 嫌犯已死亡
[15:07] Copy that, 5021 George. We’ll notify coroner. 收到 G5021 我们马上通知法医
[15:16] Oh, I got something. 我查出了点东西
[15:18] We were able to pull some video 我们想办法从仓库里
[15:19] off one of the phones recovered from the warehouse. 找出来的手机中恢复了一部分视频
[15:41] Okay, back it up. 倒回去一点
[15:48] That guy was leaving fast. 那个人急着要走
[15:50] Stop. 暂停
[15:52] Zoom in. 放大
[15:56] That’s our killer. 这就是我们要找的凶手
[16:00] Yep. 没错
[16:09] We’re up to 38. 死者人数增加到38了
[16:11] So based on the proximity of the suspect to the stairs– 根据我们在工厂测量的
[16:16] which we measured at the warehouse– 疑犯到楼梯的大致距离
[16:17] he should be about 5’9, figure 150 pounds. 疑犯身高约1米75 体重约68公斤
[16:20] And how tall was Delano? 德拉诺多高
[16:22] Oh, Delano was a little over six feet. 德拉诺1米8多一点
[16:29] Hey, guys, um, so there’s gonna be 伙计们 今晚在工厂
[16:31] a candlelight vigil tonight at the warehouse. 有一个烛光守夜的活动
[16:34] At 8:00, FYI. 对了 八点钟
[16:36] So the block the warehouse is on. 这是工厂所在的街区
[16:40] Strings signify security cameras from private companies 这些线绳标识了私企的摄像头
[16:44] and what angles they access. 以及它们拍摄的角度
[16:45] All right, I want footage going back one month. 好 我需要一个月以来的录像
[16:48] And I want access to all these cameras. 我还要检查这所有的摄像头
[16:50] All right. 好的
[16:51] Hey, it’s my C.I. I’ll be right back. 我线人的电话 我马上回来
[16:57] – What’s up, man? – What you got for me? -怎么样 兄弟 -有什么消息
[17:00] Yeah, man, you know the dude who owned 兄弟 你知道那个工厂的主人
[17:01] – the warehouse, Kimball? – Yeah. -金博尔吧 -知道
[17:02] You know, we know each other ’cause I used to supply 我跟他认识 因为我原来为一些
[17:04] some folks who live in the warehouse. 住在那个工厂里的人供货
[17:06] Right, right, right. I understand that, Rashad. 好好好 我明白 拉沙德
[17:07] That’s why I called you. 所以我才联系你
[17:08] Well, he hit me up a couple weeks ago. 他几周前联系了我
[17:12] Wanted me to take care of a situation for him. 想要我帮他处理一点事情
[17:14] You know, turns out, these dudes were trying 结果我发现 这些人
[17:15] to shake him for some money. 想敲诈他
[17:17] Wanted me to step in, intervene, 他想让我插手
[17:18] – you know, do my thing. – Okay, wait, wait. -你知道的 用我的办法解决 -等等
[17:20] When did I ask you for information 我什么时候找你问
[17:21] – about the warehouse, Rashad? – This morning. -工厂的消息的 拉沙德 -今早
[17:24] Honestly, I think somewhere down the line, 说实话 我觉得我们之间
[17:25] a miscommunication developed between us 肯定存在沟通不到位的情况
[17:27] and I take full responsibility for that. 而这个责任完全在我
[17:29] I get it. But I’ma clarify for you right now. 我明白 但我现在跟你说清楚
[17:32] We in business, together. You work for me. 我们两个是有交易的 你替我做事
[17:34] You understand that? You give me information, 你明白吗 你给我提供消息
[17:35] I give you cash and keep your ass out of jail. 我给你钱 让你不用坐牢
[17:37] – Yes or no? – Yes. Of course. -是不是 -是 当然是了
[17:40] Thirty-eight people died, Rashad. 死了三十八个人啊 拉沙德
[17:44] You can’t slow walk this to me six hours later, bro. 这事你不能慢吞吞的六小时后才告诉我 兄弟
[17:47] I swear on everything I love, if that happens again, 我用我的最爱起誓 这种事情再发生一次
[17:49] your life is gonna change. 你的人生就要出现大转折了
[17:51] – Do you copy me? – Copy. -明白了吗 -明白了
[17:54] Now, you were saying. 刚才你说什么来着
[17:56] Look, this dude named K.D. 听着 这个人名叫K.D.
[17:57] was trying to shake Kimball down, man. 他想敲诈金博尔
[17:59] That’s all he told me. I never saw the dude. 他就告诉了我这么多 我没见过那个人
[18:01] Just told me to be ready. 他只告诉我要我准备好
[18:03] He might about to put the ball in K.D.’s court. 他可能马上要对K.D.动手了
[18:11] She’s bradying down. 她心跳减缓了
[18:12] Milligram of Atropine. 一毫克阿托品
[18:20] It’s not working. Get one of Epi. 没反应 用一剂肾上腺素
[18:24] Heart rate, 20. She’s a peri-arrest. 心率20 她已经围心搏骤停
[18:25] Stats are down to single digits. 各项指标都降至个位数了
[18:28] – I can’t get a pulse. – Asystole! -没有脉搏了 -心搏停止了
[18:30] Get on her chest. Start CPR. 给她做心肺复苏术
[18:32] Another dose of Epi, now. 再用一剂肾上腺素 快
[18:58] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[19:07] Will. 威尔
[19:10] Now, I’ve had to give a lot of notifications 这些年来 我也给很多家庭
[19:11] to family over the years, so I know how hard it is. 说过不好的消息 我知道这有多难
[19:14] So you don’t have to sugar coat anything for me. 你不必美化任何事情
[19:17] All right? 好吗
[19:19] Okay, so… 好的 那么
[19:24] is Lexi gonna make it? 莱克西能活下来吗
[19:29] Her heart already stopped. 她的心跳已经停止了
[19:32] And, uh, we were able to get it going again. 我们可以让她的心脏重新跳动
[19:35] She’s in multi-organ failure. 但她出现了多处器官衰竭
[19:38] There’s just nothing more we can do. 我们也无能为力了
[19:42] I’m so sorry, Al. 节哀顺变 埃尔
[19:48] I’m so sorry. 节哀顺变
[20:57] Lexi died 20 minutes ago. 莱克西二十分钟前过世了
[21:03] We can mourn when the scumbag who did this is in cuffs. 我们抓到这个纵火的混蛋后就可以去哀悼她了
[21:10] Till then, what do we got? 现在 我们有什么线索
[21:18] Right. 对了
[21:22] The lab did an enhancement on the suspect leaving the warehouse. 化验室放大了离开工厂的嫌疑人的图片
[21:26] They were able to identify the logo 他们可以辨认出
[21:29] on the right shoulder of the suspect’s jacket. 嫌犯夹克右肩上的标志
[21:31] The brand is Forerange. 这个牌子叫潮牌
[21:35] The cargo jacket looks like the one the suspect is wearing. 这件外套看起来像是嫌犯穿的那件
[21:40] There’s five retail stores in Chicago that carry the brand. 芝加哥有五间零售店在出售这个牌子
[21:43] They’re sending me the last six months of security footage 他们正在给我发送过去半年的监控录像
[21:46] and all their cash and their credit card transactions. 以及他们全部现金和信用卡交易的记录
[21:53] Okay. 就这些
[21:55] All right, Kev, what’s up with the tip you got on K.D.? 好的 凯文 K.D.那边你有线索吗
[21:58] Yeah, we got 85 registered gang bangers 我们的数据库里有85个
[22:02] with those initials in our database. 用这个缩写登记的帮派人员
[22:04] And I cross-referenced the initials K.D. 我用KD交叉对比了
[22:07] with everyone who’s contacted Kimball’s phone. 所有联系过金博尔的电话的人
[22:09] Nothing. 没有发现
[22:10] These are all in-service calls 这些是所有有效的手机号
[22:12] and any paper generated on the warehouse. 和仓库相关的所有文件
[22:14] Most of the calls came from the same landline. 大部分电话都来自同一个号码
[22:17] Same woman. Claire Burke. 同一个女人 克莱尔·伯克
[22:20] She’s made over 40 suspicious persons calls. 她打了四十多个可疑的个人电话
[22:23] The last was three nights ago 最近一次是三天前的晚上
[22:25] and she lives down the block from the warehouse. 她就住在仓库后面一条街上
[22:30] So you and Jay. 那你和杰去
[23:31] This is how it always happens. 总是这样
[23:33] Y’all don’t show up until it hits the fan. 不出事你们从来不现身
[23:36] Detectives Lindsay and Halstead. 琳德赛和霍斯特德警探
[23:38] – Are you Claire Burke? – Yes. -你是克莱尔·伯克吗 -是的
[23:40] And before you leave, 你们走之前
[23:40] I wanna get the correct spelling of your names, 我想知道你们的名字怎么拼写
[23:42] your badge numbers, and what unit you’re assigned to. 你们的警号 还有你们是哪个分局的
[23:45] Not a problem, ma’am. 没问题 女士
[23:46] We’re here about the warehouse fire. 我们来是为了仓库火灾
[23:48] The gentleman who owned it was named Barry– 仓库主人叫巴里…
[23:51] I know who he is. 我知道他是谁
[23:52] And he packed them damn kids in there like sardines. 他把那些孩子跟沙丁鱼一样装在那里
[23:54] Treated them about as good, too. 对待他们也跟对待什么东西似的
[23:55] Did you notice anything the night of the fire? 起火那晚你有没有注意到什么
[23:56] – Anything suspicious? – The night before, I did. -有没有什么可疑 -那天前一晚 有
[23:59] Okay. Barry had been having this heated conversation 好的 巴里跟另一个男人在谈话
[24:01] with another man, right down the street. 对话很激烈 就在那条街上
[24:04] I was sitting in that window, and I could see it all. 我就坐在窗边 什么都看到了
[24:06] This man kept thumping Barry’s chest like this. 那人一直在这样打巴里的胸口
[24:09] And I told that old hair bag officer Keating 我跟那个老油条警察基廷说过
[24:11] when he finally showed up 45 minutes later. 可他过了四十五分钟才出现
[24:13] But did officer Keating follow up with me? 但是基廷警官跟进过吗
[24:15] Hell no. 当然没有
[24:17] Okay, any other details about the man? 好的 还有什么关于那个人的细节吗
[24:19] White gentleman. Brown hair. 白人 棕发
[24:20] A little shorter than you, looked like– 比你矮一点 看上去…
[24:21] How much shorter? 矮多少
[24:23] Oh, so you interrupt people. 所以你会打断别人
[24:25] – Sorry, ma’am. – I didn’t have a measuring stick, -对不起 女士 -我没有量过
[24:27] so I can’t say for sure. 所以我也不能确定
[24:28] But he was in his 20s, though. 但是他二十多岁
[24:29] And I got his license plate number. Wrote it down. 我看到他的车牌号 写下来了
[24:31] Really? Any chance you have security cameras? 真的吗 你会不会刚好有监控录像
[24:33] What am I? Fort Knox? 我是什么啊 诺克斯堡军事基地吗
[24:34] No, I don’t have any damn security cameras. 没有 我没有什么鬼监控
[24:36] But I got eyeballs. 但是我有眼珠子
[24:37] And that guy had been by here three times to talk to Barry. 那人来跟巴里谈过三次了
[24:40] He was bringing nothing but bad news. 他每次就只带坏消息来
[24:42] Next thing you know, 39 young people get called home 到后来 就有39个年轻人提前
[24:45] way before their time. 给家里报了丧
[24:49] I’ll go get you that license plate number. 我去给你们拿车牌号
[24:51] Appreciate it. 谢谢你
[24:55] Boss, ran the plate. Came back to a Kade Davis. 老大 查了车牌号 查到凯德·戴维斯
[24:57] Kade Davis? 凯德·戴维斯
[24:59] Yeah. 26 years old, 5’8, 170 pounds. 是的 26岁 1米73 170磅
[25:02] No criminal history, though. 但是没有犯罪历史
[25:04] – Get a photo array together. – All right. -拿照片排一组 -好的
[25:08] Him. No doubt in my mind. 他 毫无疑问
[25:09] Thank you very much for your help. 非常感谢你的帮忙
[25:13] Finally, a cop does something in this city. 终于有警察为市民服务了
[25:17] Lock him into the area, 锁定他的位置
[25:19] dump his phone, run his vehicle. 追踪他的手机 调查他的车
[25:22] I want everything on this prick before we move on him. 在我们抓他之前我要知道这刺头所有的信息
[25:30] Al. 埃尔
[25:38] We’re so sorry. 节哀顺变
[25:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:44] Well, listen. Let’s get you home. 我们送你回家
[25:47] Be with Meredith. 梅瑞狄斯待在一起
[25:49] No. 不
[25:53] – Alvin, do you wanna get some coffee? – Nah. -埃尔文 你要喝点咖啡吗 -不用
[25:55] Or maybe talk to the chaplain or–or peer support? 要么跟牧师谈谈 或是支持组
[25:59] No, I just wanna know what’s going on with this case. 不用 我就想知道这个案子查得怎么样了
[26:04] Well, we’re, uh, we’re moving in on a suspect. 我们 我们查到一个嫌犯
[26:09] But it’s nothing rock solid yet. 不过现在还没有定论
[26:13] Okay. 好的
[26:18] Yeah. 好的
[26:29] – Hi, how are you? – I’m great. Thanks for asking. -你怎么样 -我很好 谢谢关心
[26:32] Do you have a reservation? 你有预约吗
[26:35] It’s all good. 没事
[26:36] I’m looking for the Davis party 我要找戴维斯他们
[26:38] and I’m wondering if they’re here. 我想知道他们在不在这里
[26:40] Yes. 在
[26:42] Don’t look. Just tell me where they are. 别看 告诉我他们在哪里就好
[26:44] By the window. 窗边
[26:46] He’s having dinner with a pretty Asian woman. 他在跟一个亚洲美女吃饭
[26:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:52] Stay right here. 待在这里
[27:05] – Kade Davis. – Can I help you? -凯德·戴维斯 -需要帮忙吗
[27:07] Yeah. 需要
[27:09] You need to stand up for me. 你需要站起来一下
[27:11] I’d like to know what this is about. 我想知道怎么回事
[27:12] – What’s the problem here? – Back up. -发生了什么 -退后
[27:16] – We can keep this civil. – I’m not going anywhere– -我们可以礼貌一点 -我哪都不去
[27:21] The hell do you think you’re doing? 你以为你在干什么
[27:22] Hands up. 举起手来
[27:27] Where you taking me? 你要带我去哪
[27:29] Where do you think? Move your ass. 你觉得呢 走吧
[27:32] Let’s ride. 我们走
[27:43] Al. Al! 老埃 老埃
[27:46] You can’t go in there, buddy. 兄弟 你不能进去
[27:49] I’m just gonna watch, man. Hang back. 我只是在后面看着
[27:51] No, but just– 不行 你…
[27:54] Look, the observation room, that’s it. 去观察室吧
[27:58] I got it. 交给我吧
[28:01] Come on, man. 来吧 兄弟
[28:12] Quite the family tree you got. 家庭很有背景嘛
[28:16] So your uncle Patty, he was a ward superintendant 你的叔叔帕蒂是一名车间主任
[28:19] till he got swept up in operation silver shovel 直到他因为盗窃和敲诈勒索
[28:22] for felony theft and racketeering. 在银锹行动中落网
[28:25] The paperwork says he flipped on a couple of aldermen 资料上说为了可以从轻发落
[28:27] for a reduction in sentence. 他告发了好多市参议员
[28:31] Your cousin, Finn. One time city inspector. 你的兄弟芬恩 曾经的市视导员
[28:34] He got pinched for bribes, money laundering, 他因为收受贿赂 洗钱和威胁目击者
[28:36] threatening a witness. 而被捕入狱
[28:38] What am I doing here? 我有什么罪
[28:45] Barry Kimball. 巴里·金博尔
[28:49] Don’t know him. 不认识他
[28:54] So… 所以
[28:57] You’re gonna deny to my face 你是要在我面前否认
[29:00] knowing or interacting with Barry Kimball, 你和这位仓库被点燃了的
[29:04] whose warehouse got torched. 巴里·金博尔有任何联系吗
[29:07] That’s what I said. 是的
[29:14] Here’s what I think went down… 我是这么觉得的
[29:17] You tried to squeeze money out of kimball. 你想勒索金博尔
[29:19] Told him you’d rat him out to the city 告诉他你会把他赶走
[29:21] ’cause you have connections. 因为你有关系
[29:23] And he refused to pay or he stopped paying. 但是他不再给你钱了
[29:26] So you went back to your dirtbag relatives for advice 所以你回去问那些狐朋狗友的意见
[29:30] and they told you you had to get tough. 他们让你强硬一些
[29:34] So you went back to that warehouse during that rave 所以你回去那个正在开派对的仓库
[29:38] and you torched that place. 然后付之一炬
[29:40] I– 我
[29:44] Kid… 小子
[29:49] If the next thing out of your face 如果你的下一句话是
[29:51] is, “I don’t know Barry Kimball,” “我不认识巴里·金博尔”
[29:55] we’re gonna go for a ride. 那我们只能出去走走了
[30:01] All right. I squeezed Kimball for money. 好吧 我敲诈了金博尔
[30:04] He wouldn’t pay. 他不给
[30:06] And yeah, I had people in my ear telling me 是的 有人在我耳边跟我说
[30:07] what the next level should be, but it wasn’t arson. 下一步应该怎么做 但是我没有纵火
[30:11] And no way did I light that place up. 我也不会去把那个地方点了
[30:14] I didn’t start that fire. You look all you want. 我没有纵火 我只知道这么多
[30:22] Come on. 走
[30:36] Yeah, your brother operated on Lexi. 你哥哥为莱克西做的手术
[30:41] So please tell him I said thanks. 请替我转达我的感谢
[30:45] I know he gave it everything he had. 我知道他尽力了
[30:48] I will. 我会的
[30:50] Yeah. 好
[31:05] All right, I want a full work-up on this guy. 我需要对他进行全面调查
[31:07] Search his apartment. 搜查他的房子
[31:08] – Let’s tie him to that brown Forerange jacket. – Okay. -找到他和棕色潮牌夹克之间的联系 -好的
[31:11] That was patrol. 刚才是巡警
[31:12] Tamra Collins just woke up in the ICU at med. 塔姆拉·柯林斯刚刚在重症监护病房中醒来
[31:16] And she wants to talk. 她有话要说
[31:17] All right. Kim, you go with. 金 你们一起去
[31:19] Yeah. 好的
[31:26] Sweetheart, the police are here. 亲爱的 警察来了
[31:32] Hi, Tamra. 塔姆拉 你好
[31:34] My name is Erin Lindsay 我是艾琳·琳德赛
[31:35] And Kim Burgess is here, as well. 这位是金·伯吉斯
[31:38] You had something you wanted to tell us. 你有话想跟我们说
[31:41] Yes. 是的
[31:43] I was there at the rave. 我当时在参加派对
[31:45] And this guy stood– stood next to me. 站在我身边的人
[31:50] He was wearing a dark jacket 穿着一件深色夹克
[31:55] and a–and a hat. 戴着一顶帽子
[31:58] And he was holding a paper bag. 他拿着一个纸袋
[32:02] He walked over to the side and he– 他走到旁边
[32:05] he dropped the paper bag on the floor. 把纸袋扔到了地上
[32:08] And then stepped on it. 踩了上去
[32:09] Then he kicked it behind the couch. 然后把纸袋踢到了沙发后面
[32:12] He–he started to walk away 他准备走的时候
[32:15] and then the bag burst into flames. 纸包就突然着火了
[32:21] Do you remember anything else about him? 你还记得他的其它特征吗
[32:26] He was a little bit taller than me. 他比我高一点点
[32:28] So, 5’8, maybe. 他大概1米72
[32:31] And a white guy. 白人
[32:35] In his 20s. 20岁左右
[32:39] He had a– 他右手
[32:41] a silver skull ring on his right hand. 戴着一枚银骷髅戒指
[32:44] I–I noticed it when he wiped his eyebrow. 他擦眉毛的时候我看到的
[32:48] That’s really good. 非常好
[32:51] Is there anything else, or– 还有其它的吗
[32:53] Yeah, he–he had blue eyes. 有 他的眼睛是蓝色的
[32:56] Blue? Are you sure? 蓝色 你确定吗
[33:00] When he looked at me, it was like 他看我的时候 就好像
[33:02] he was looking right through me. 他把我看穿了一样
[33:09] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:11] All right, we’re looking for a male, white, 20-25, 好 我们要找的是一名男性 20-25岁
[33:15] owns a brown Forerange cargo jacket. 穿一件棕色潮牌夹克
[33:18] He wears a silver skull ring on his right hand. 右手带着银骷髅头戒指
[33:20] He’s about 5’8, and he has blue eyes. 身高一米七多 蓝眼睛
[33:24] We’ll run everyone in the city with that description. 我们会查一下市里所有符合这个描述的人
[33:27] All DMV, city, county, and state employees, 所有车管所 市内 县内和州内雇员
[33:29] anyone with a public record. 任何有公共记录的人
[33:31] Kick Kade Davis? 放了凯德·戴维斯吗
[33:34] Charge him with the gun first. 先以非法持枪罪起诉他
[33:37] So we’re nowhere. 我们又回到原点了
[33:43] You got that vigil in an hour, Sarge. 祈祷活动一小时后开始 警长
[33:46] All right, everybody get ready. 好 大家做好准备
[34:55] I’ve got someone. Male, white, dark beanie, 我看到一个人 白人男性 黑色无檐便帽
[34:58] moving to my right. 正往我右侧移动
[35:00] – That one, there. – Right there. -那个 -就是他
[35:04] Halstead, coming to you, brother. 霍斯特德 正往你那边去
[35:16] Headed north. 往北
[35:31] I got eyes. He’s going westbound down the alley. 看到目标 他正往西边小巷里去
[35:42] Yeah, you can stop right there. 你可以停下了
[36:03] Put him in the cage. 把他关起来
[36:20] Dylan Oates, 22. 迪伦·奥兹 22岁
[36:22] He’s got an apartment on West 18th. 在西18街有栋公寓
[36:23] Call Felony Review, get a warrant. 找重罪审查办签发搜查令
[36:30] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[36:38] It’s clear. 安全
[36:40] Clear. 安全
[36:58] Jay. In here. 杰 这里
[37:07] Metal wedges. 金属楔子
[37:23] I work with a detective– 我有个同事…
[37:26] I mean, he’s a– 他是个…
[37:28] He’s a really good friend of mine. 他是我一个很好的朋友
[37:33] You killed his daughter in that fire. 你在那场大火中害死了他女儿
[37:39] I mean, I knew her her whole life. She was… 我从她出生就认识她 她…
[37:44] Just one of those people, made the world a better place. 就是那种会让这个世界更美好的人
[37:47] I mean, she just– 她真的…
[37:50] She had a glow. 她真的发光
[37:59] A chief at CFD, 芝加哥消防局的一个队长
[38:02] he told me arsonists like to return 他告诉我纵火犯喜欢
[38:04] to the scene of the crime, 回到犯罪现场
[38:05] but I had a real strong hunch you would anyway. 但我有强烈的直觉 你肯定会回去
[38:09] Because I know this crime was personal. 因为我知道这一犯罪是私人恩怨
[38:14] You wanted to hurt someone ’cause someone hurt you. 你想伤害一个伤害过你的人
[38:18] Tell me if I’m wrong. 我有没有说错
[38:22] Tell me if I’m wrong! 我有没有说错
[38:30] So who was it? 是谁
[38:33] Who pissed you off, huh? 是谁惹毛你了
[38:36] Who broke your little heart? 谁伤了你的小心心
[38:38] I have the right to remain silent. 我有权保持沉默
[38:39] I understand that right and I do not wish to speak with you. 我知道我的权利 我不想跟你说话
[38:49] You’re gonna tell me why you lit that fire. 你要告诉我你为什么纵火
[38:52] Believe me. 相信我
[38:55] Or you’re gonna feel pain 否则你会感受到
[38:58] like you never imagined was possible. 难以想象的痛苦
[39:03] – I have the right to remain– – Which you have! -我有权保持… -没错
[39:11] – Al, Al, Al! Al, come on, Al. – Get off me. -埃尔 别这样 埃尔 -放开
[39:14] – Come on, let me– – Al! -你放开我 -埃尔
[39:15] – Get off me! Get off me! – Come on, man! -放开 放开我 -别这样
[39:17] – Get off me, man. – Al, Al, come on. -放开我 -埃尔 埃尔
[39:20] – Get off me! – Hey, it’s okay, we’re good. -放开我 -没事 放心
[39:23] Door’s locked, we’re good. 门锁了 没事的
[39:24] – Hank, take a walk, man. Give me the keys. – Al. -汉克 你出去走走 把钥匙给我 -埃尔
[39:26] – Give me the keys! – Al, listen to me. -把钥匙给我 -埃尔 听我说
[39:30] I’m gonna turn him over to the state’s attorney– 我要把他交给州检察官
[39:31] – No, we’re not! – Yes, we are! -不行 -必须交过去
[39:34] – No, we’re not. – Look, it’s killing me. -不行 -我也不想这样
[39:35] But it’s the only way, Al. 但只能这样 埃尔
[39:36] Hey, when Justin was killed, what did you do? 贾斯汀被杀时 你怎么做的
[39:40] Would you have let anybody stop you if they tried? 你会让谁阻止你吗
[39:41] We got 39 families looking for justice, not just one. 有39个家庭在等待正义伸张 不是一个
[39:44] Oh, so you don’t think that they’d be happy to hear 你不觉得他们听说这个禽兽
[39:46] that this animal was dredged out of the river? 被人从河里挖出来 会很高兴吗
[39:49] I don’t know that! 我不知道
[39:51] I don’t know that, and neither do you. 我不知道 你也不知道
[39:52] And that’s why it’s gotta go down this way. 所以我们必须把他交出去
[39:54] – Give me the keys. – I can’t do that, Al, -把钥匙给我 -不行 埃尔
[39:56] – I’m sorry. – I’m warning you, man. -对不起 -我警告你
[39:57] Well, then you’re gonna have to go through me to get him out. 那你就得先经过我 才能把他弄出来
[40:00] Go ahead. 来吧
[40:14] Al. 埃尔
[40:18] Heard you had a suspect. Wanted to check in. 我听说你们抓到疑犯了 我来看看
[40:21] – There he is. – He confessed. -在那里 -他认罪了
[40:31] – Okay. To who? – Me. -跟谁认的 -我
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme