时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[00:29] | How’s things? | 一切还好吗 |
[00:31] | Well, if it isn’t the invisible man. | 这不是隐形人吗 |
[00:33] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[00:35] | Well, my undercover assignment, it’s wrapped. | 我的卧底任务结束了 |
[00:37] | How was it? | 如何 |
[00:39] | It was great. | 很好 |
[00:40] | Yeah, I learned a lot. | 我学会了很多 |
[00:42] | Glad to hear it. | 那很好 |
[00:45] | So now I’m back. | 现在我回来了 |
[00:46] | All right, well, dig out your blues. | 好 把你的制服翻出来 |
[00:47] | Talk to Platt in the morning. | 明早找普拉特报到 |
[00:49] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:51] | You’re knocking me back down to patrol? | 你贬我回去巡逻吗 |
[00:53] | You know, actually, Adam, | 说实话 亚当 |
[00:54] | you were never assigned up here. | 你从来没被分到这上面 |
[00:55] | You had the privilege to be detailed. | 你只是有一点分配优先权而已 |
[00:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:59] | I mean, I feel like I did good work up here. | 我还以为我在这里干得不错 |
[01:01] | I had to find out from the commander in Seven | 我必须向七分局的局长确认 |
[01:04] | that you’d been detailed to Detached Services. | 你是否被派去进行独立任务了 |
[01:06] | You left me one man short | 你让我队里缺一个人 |
[01:08] | with a bunch of people asking me questions I couldn’t answer. | 还有一堆人问我我回答不了的问题 |
[01:10] | Fair enough. I apologize for that. | 好吧 那事我道歉 |
[01:12] | I do. It’s just here’s the thing. | 真的 但是这样的 |
[01:14] | My ex-fiancé was coming upstairs, | 我前未婚妻上来了 |
[01:17] | so I freaked out a little bit. | 我有点慌 |
[01:18] | I needed to clear my head, | 我要理一下头绪 |
[01:19] | which I did. | 我已经理好了 |
[01:21] | So, boss, I mean, | 所以 老大 |
[01:22] | Intelligence, this is where I want to be. | 我想待在情报组里 |
[01:25] | I’ll keep that in mind if something opens up. | 有空缺我会告诉你 |
[01:29] | All right, appreciate it, Sarge. | 好吧 谢谢 警长 |
[01:38] | Oh, hey. I’m Rixton. | 我是雷克斯顿 |
[01:41] | Oh, Ruzek. | 我是鲁塞克 |
[01:42] | – Listen, I–I didn’t mean for– – Hey, no sweat, man. | -听着 我不是故意…-没事 伙计 |
[01:44] | Just keep doing the job. | 好好做事 |
[02:01] | What’s up, Scrap? | 你好啊 小混蛋 |
[02:03] | Another day in paradise. | 又是在天堂的一天 |
[02:06] | I told him you got my tab. | 我告诉他你帮我付账 |
[02:08] | Eh, if it’s worth me coming all the way down here. | 如果消息值得我大老远过来的话 没问题 |
[02:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:18] | There’s a guy in town, | 城里有个人 |
[02:20] | looking to hire a hit man. | 想雇一个职业杀手 |
[02:23] | How did you go from boosting cases of liquor | 你是怎么从酒鬼 |
[02:25] | to being a triggerman? | 变成杀手的 |
[02:27] | It was a friend of a friend who was approached, | 是接触到的朋友的朋友 |
[02:29] | and they reached out to me to see if I know anyone. | 他们来找我看我认不认识这样的人 |
[02:35] | There are a lot of things that I can do, | 我会做很多事 |
[02:37] | but pretending to be a hit man is not one of them. | 但装成杀手我可不会 |
[02:39] | So if I call another detective down here, | 如果我再叫一个警探过来 |
[02:41] | you better not be jerking me off. | 你最好不是开玩笑的 |
[02:43] | I’m telling you, Erin, | 我跟你说 艾琳 |
[02:45] | it’s for real. | 这是真的 |
[03:00] | Al, this is Scrap. | 埃尔 这是小混蛋 |
[03:02] | We’ve known each other since we were kids. | 我们是发小 |
[03:04] | Am I hearing right, you got a solicitation for murder? | 我没听错吧 你有谋杀的消息 |
[03:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:09] | But I need a promise from the PD first. | 但我要警察先保证 |
[03:13] | My kid brother, Frankie, he owes some guys money | 我弟弟弗兰基欠了别人一些钱 |
[03:15] | who you don’t want to owe money to. | 那些人不是省油的灯 |
[03:17] | He went south to pick up a car for them. | 所以他就去南边给他们开一辆车 |
[03:19] | He got popped, with 100 pounds of weed in the trunk. | 他被抓了 车上有100磅的大麻 |
[03:22] | 100 pounds? | 100磅吗 |
[03:23] | You said it was a little bit of weed. | 你说只是一点点 |
[03:25] | I’m offering you murder-for-hire. | 我要给的消息可是雇凶杀人 |
[03:28] | That’s gotta trump any amount of weed. | 那比得上无数磅大麻了 |
[03:32] | I’ll give you this guy who wants a hit man, | 我会告诉你们雇凶的人是谁 |
[03:34] | but you got to get Frankie out of jail. | 但你们要把弗兰基弄出来 |
[03:38] | Look who it is. It’s him, the guy. | 看看这是谁 就是那个人 |
[03:42] | Do we got a deal? | 我们成交吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah. | 成交 |
[03:52] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[03:53] | Hey, that thing we talked about, I got a guy. | 你说的那件事 我有人选了 |
[03:57] | I’m with him right now. | 我现在就和他在一起 |
[04:04] | – First thing, no names. – Okay. | -首先 别问名字 -好 |
[04:07] | – Heard you need something done. – Yeah. Yes. | -听说你有活 -对 没错 |
[04:10] | – Um, when can you– – Not over the phone. | -你什么时候… -不能在电话里说 |
[04:13] | I’ll come to you. | 我去找你 |
[04:25] | You guys got eyes? | 你们看得到吗 |
[04:27] | Flash ’em. | 闪灯告诉他 |
[04:33] | Good. | 好 |
[04:52] | You, uh, | 你 |
[04:54] | you said be holding two– two cups, right? | 你说拿着两个杯子对吧 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:59] | I–I– | 我… |
[05:00] | I didn’t know if you like cream or sugar, so. | 我不知道你想加奶油还是糖 |
[05:04] | So how does this work? | 所以该怎么做 |
[05:07] | We go to your room, talk details. | 我们去你房间 谈谈细节 |
[05:17] | Um, yeah, I’m not looking for that. | 好吧 我不是在找那个 |
[05:19] | I’m looking for a wire. | 我在找无线电 |
[05:20] | Well, cops don’t tape microphones | 现在警察都不在胸前 |
[05:22] | to people’s chests anymore. | 别一个麦克风了 |
[05:24] | FYI. | 顺提一句 |
[05:26] | What do I call you? | 我该叫你什么 |
[05:28] | Pulaski. | 普拉斯基 |
[05:30] | You have a daughter, Pulaski? | 你有女儿吗 普拉斯基 |
[05:34] | No. | 没有 |
[05:36] | I did. | 我有过 |
[05:45] | Two months ago, this piece of garbage, Omar Fry, | 两个月前 有一个叫奥马尔·弗莱的垃圾 |
[05:50] | murdered her, | 杀了她 |
[05:51] | and walked. | 结果他什么事都没有 |
[05:55] | She was only 22. | 她只有22岁 |
[05:57] | Her life was just beginning. | 她的人生刚刚开始 |
[06:05] | I’ll pay you 50 grand to kill him. | 我付五万块 你去杀了他 |
[06:32] | Rebecca Clark. | 丽贝卡·克拉克 |
[06:34] | That’s the girl that moved here | 就是几个月前搬到这里 |
[06:34] | and was gunned down in Bronzeville | 然后在布朗兹维尔区 |
[06:36] | a couple months back, right? | 被枪杀的那个女孩吗 |
[06:37] | That’s right, she’d only been in Chicago | 没错 她被杀之前 |
[06:38] | six months before she got killed. | 刚到芝加哥六个月 |
[06:41] | Happened when she pulled over | 她只是在拐角商店旁 |
[06:42] | to buy a bottle of water at a corner store. | 停下车去买一瓶水而已 |
[06:45] | Shot with a .45 semi-auto. | 就被0.45口径的半自动枪射杀了 |
[06:47] | Father is Donald Clark. | 父亲是唐纳德·克拉克 |
[06:48] | He is a poetry professor at West Michigan College. | 他是西密歇根大学的一名诗歌教授 |
[06:52] | Mother’s in a mental institution. | 母亲在精神病院 |
[06:54] | Checked herself in after Rebecca’s death. | 知道丽贝卡的死之后就住进去了 |
[06:56] | She couldn’t handle it. | 她无法接受 |
[06:57] | So who’s he want dead? | 他想杀的人是谁 |
[06:58] | Uh, Omar Fry. | 奥马尔·弗莱 |
[07:00] | He’s a documented South Ave hustler, | 一个有案底的南街罪犯 |
[07:02] | prime suspect in Rebecca’s murder. | 丽贝卡被杀一案的主要嫌疑人 |
[07:04] | Gang Intelligence and Area Central Homicide | 帮派情报组和中部凶案组 |
[07:06] | both cleared him, so he was released a few weeks ago. | 都证实他无罪 所以他几周后就被释放了 |
[07:08] | Since then, open murder investigation, | 之后该谋杀案一直在调查中 |
[07:10] | no other suspects. | 没有其他嫌疑人 |
[07:11] | Now, Clark is convinced | 克拉克现在认定 |
[07:12] | that Omar Fry’s the guy who killed his daughter. | 是奥马尔·弗莱杀死了他的女儿 |
[07:14] | All right, Jay, you and Atwater hit Homan Square. | 好吧 杰 你和阿特沃特去霍曼广场 |
[07:16] | See if you can dig up the original gang file. | 看看能不能查到原始的帮派文件 |
[07:18] | Kenny, you and Burgess go pay Omar Fry a visit. | 肯尼 你和伯吉斯去找一趟奥马尔·弗莱 |
[07:21] | What’s the next step with Clark? | 接下来拿克拉克怎么办 |
[07:23] | Let’s see if we can get some perspective | 我们先看看能不能从最开始的谋杀案中 |
[07:25] | on the original homicide first, | 发掘出一些新的看法 |
[07:26] | shed some light on who actually killed his daughter. | 也许能对杀害他女儿的人有些头绪 |
[07:29] | For now, just– just string Clark along. | 现在 先…别管克拉克 |
[07:31] | Yo, Sarge, uh, I heard Ruzek’s back. | 警长 我听说鲁塞克回来了 |
[07:34] | Yeah, he’s back at 21, yeah, | 没错 他回21分局了 |
[07:36] | but he’s not back up here. | 但他不会回这里 |
[07:39] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[07:45] | 目标 唐纳德·克拉克 丽贝卡之父 | |
[07:49] | Good morning, Sergeant. | 早上好 警长 |
[07:51] | Hey, Erin. | 你好 艾琳 |
[07:53] | So I have a CI, | 我有一个线人 |
[07:54] | put us onto a major felony. | 帮我们找到了一个重犯 |
[07:57] | In exchange, I need to get his brother out of Cook County. | 作为交换 我得把他弟弟弄出库克县 |
[08:00] | Well, you know, I’d love to help | 我也想帮忙 |
[08:01] | but there’s more steps than this. | 但没有这么简单 |
[08:03] | Especially since it’s a snitch’s relative | 特别是这只是线人的亲属 |
[08:06] | and not the actually snitch. | 并不是线人本人 |
[08:07] | Come on, Sergeant, I made a promise. | 拜托 警长 我给他保证过 |
[08:09] | I made a promise too, Detective. | 我也保证过 警探 |
[08:11] | I promised to truly serve our sovereign county and state | 我保证作为一名警官 将全心全意 |
[08:14] | as a police officer without favor, affection, | 为国家和州服务 不存有私心 偏爱 |
[08:17] | malice, or ill will! | 恶意或歪念 |
[08:30] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[08:32] | So I, uh, had a PI friend look into Rebecca’s case. | 我让一个做侦探的朋友查了丽贝卡的案子 |
[08:36] | Omar Fry, he was cleared on all charges. | 奥马尔·弗莱 他所受的指控都撤销了 |
[08:39] | You–you do know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[08:41] | Yeah, that’s what the detective said. | 没错 那个警探是这么说的 |
[08:43] | You know, with the murder rate here, | 当今谋杀率这么高 |
[08:44] | what the hell do Chicago cops know, right? | 芝加哥警察能知道些什么 |
[08:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | But now if it turns out that | 但如果事实证明 |
[08:49] | this Fry isn’t the guy, | 不是弗莱干的 |
[08:52] | you know, you don’t get a refund? | 我可不会退款 |
[08:56] | I know in my heart he did it. | 我清楚地知道就是他干的 |
[09:00] | All right, I’m gonna need, uh, 10% up front | 我要再加百分之十的钱 |
[09:03] | for a new barrel and a set of wheels. | 买新枪和交通工具 |
[09:05] | You know, you already have a gun. | 你已经有枪了 |
[09:06] | Why can’t you just get this over with? | 你就不能赶紧解决吗 |
[09:07] | Listen, you want this not be traced back to us? | 你不想查到我们头上吧 |
[09:10] | I’m gonna need an untraceable gun, | 我需要一把无法追查的枪 |
[09:11] | and I’m not gonna pull up in my own personal vehicle | 我也不会开着自己的车 |
[09:13] | to do this, all right? | 去干这票的 好吗 |
[09:15] | Look, it’s your job, it’s fine. | 这是你的活 没关系 |
[09:16] | That’s 5,000. I think I’ve got it. | 就五千 我有钱 |
[09:26] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[09:31] | All right, so, just so we understand each other, | 好吧 我们得说清楚 |
[09:34] | once you start this, | 这事一旦开始 |
[09:36] | there’s no turning back. | 就没有回头路了 |
[09:40] | Just bring my little girl some justice. | 只要为我女儿伸张正义就行 |
[09:48] | You guys got your work cut out for you, | 你们用这些剪报 |
[09:49] | dealing with all these cliques, huh? | 把工作弄得真轻松 |
[09:52] | So what do you got for us? | 有什么要告诉我们的 |
[09:53] | Uh, Rebecca’s murder wasn’t a typical | 丽贝卡被杀并不能算 |
[09:55] | “Mutual combatant” killing. | “互斗致死”的案例 |
[09:57] | It was an innocent girl new to the city. | 她是一名刚到这个城市的无辜女孩 |
[09:59] | So the mayor’s office gave us a directive | 市长办公室要求我们 |
[10:00] | to saturate the area. | 严打那块区域 |
[10:02] | And you guys like Omar Fry for it? | 你们认为是奥马尔·弗莱干的 |
[10:04] | Ah, well, we did at first. | 一开始是这么认为的 |
[10:05] | He’s a banger with a ton of priors. | 他是个前科累累的混蛋 |
[10:07] | He was recorded on a security camera | 他被监控摄像头拍到 |
[10:09] | at a corner store buying a tallboy, | 在街角的商店买烟囱帽 |
[10:11] | where Rebecca had purchased a bottle of water | 丽贝卡大概在一分钟后 |
[10:12] | approximately a minute later. | 在那里买了一瓶水 |
[10:14] | We assumed he followed her to her car | 我们猜测他跟着她到她的车旁 |
[10:15] | and it was a robbery gone sideways. | 原本意图抢劫 结果一时失手 |
[10:17] | Mm, so now you cleared Omar? | 现在你们认为不是奥马尔 |
[10:19] | Yeah, we never found a murder weapon. | 我们没找到凶器 |
[10:21] | He passed the gun residue test. | 他也通过了火药残留测试 |
[10:23] | We got no confession. | 他也不认罪 |
[10:24] | Have we given Rebecca’s dad this information? | 这些消息都告诉丽贝卡爸爸了吗 |
[10:26] | He’s in town now, asking a lot of questions. | 他现在在市里 到处问问题 |
[10:28] | Yeah, he showed up after Omar got released. | 嗯 奥马尔被释放后他出现了 |
[10:30] | Almost had him arrested, he was so worked up. | 差点把他抓了 他太激动了 |
[10:32] | Even when I showed him the evidence, he wouldn’t listen. | 甚至在我给他看证据时 他都不听 |
[10:34] | We don’t want to step on any toes. | 我们不想干涉你们的工作 |
[10:35] | You mind if we take a stab at it? | 我们能试试查一查吗 |
[10:37] | Stab away. | 查吧 |
[10:39] | I got ten cases here that I haven’t even read yet. | 我这里还有十个我还没看过的案子呢 |
[10:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:51] | I got a medical card around here somewhere. | 我好像在哪儿有医疗卡 |
[10:53] | Wanna see it? | 你想看吗 |
[10:54] | Save it. We’re not here for that. | 算了吧 我们不是为这个来的 |
[10:57] | After what you all put me through, | 你们那样对我 |
[10:58] | accusing me of shooting that girl, | 指控我杀死了那个女孩 |
[11:01] | doctor said I got PTSD. | 医生说我得了创伤后应激综合征 |
[11:03] | Only thing that cures it is the kush. | 只有大麻才能缓解 |
[11:08] | Omar, we have to ask you about that case. | 奥马尔 我们得问问你关于那件案子的事 |
[11:09] | Ah, been there, done that. | 早就问过了 |
[11:12] | I spent two weeks down at 26th and Cal, | 我在26街和卡尔街混了两周 |
[11:14] | ducking shanks and eating bologna sandwiches | 为了一些我没干过的事躲避别人的追打 |
[11:15] | for something I didn’t do. | 吃博洛尼亚三明治度日 |
[11:17] | Daddy, who are they? | 爸爸 他们是谁 |
[11:19] | Just some police officers, baby, | 只是几个警察 宝贝 |
[11:21] | making sure we all right around here. | 确认一下我们是不是没事 |
[11:23] | Go back and read your books. | 回去看书吧 |
[11:29] | You know, only pimps still carry money clips. | 现在只有皮条客才用钞票夹 |
[11:34] | So any idea who might have killed Rebecca? | 你知道是谁杀了丽贝卡吗 |
[11:36] | I’m supposed to help you guys now? | 现在又要我帮你们了 |
[11:38] | Just take the money. | 把钱收下吧 |
[11:40] | Buy your kid some new books. | 给你的孩子买点新书 |
[11:45] | The gang detectives, | 那些反黑组警察 |
[11:46] | I didn’t like how they disrespected me. | 我不喜欢他们不尊重我的样子 |
[11:48] | So there’s something I didn’t tell ’em. | 所有我有些事没告诉他们 |
[11:50] | I walked out of that corner store, | 我离开街角的商店 |
[11:51] | sipping my beer. | 喝着啤酒 |
[11:53] | I’m halfway down the block when I hear this pop-pop-pop. | 正要往街道上走 然后就听到啪啪啪的声音 |
[11:57] | ‘Course I knew it was something going off, | 我知道出事了 |
[11:58] | so I looked back. | 所以就回头看 |
[11:59] | You saw who did it? | 你看到是谁干的了 |
[12:00] | Nah. | 没有 |
[12:01] | But I saw this dude in a shiny hoodie | 但我看到有个穿着亮闪闪连帽衫的家伙 |
[12:03] | run to the other side of the street | 跑到了街对面去 |
[12:04] | and duck into the Red Line tunnel. | 然后躲进了红线隧道 |
[12:06] | The one on 47th and Wentworth? | 47街和温特沃斯街交界那里吗 |
[12:08] | Running like he was just shooting. | 他逃跑的样子像是刚才他放的枪 |
[12:10] | And I know what that looks like. | 我知道那种做贼心虚的样子 |
[12:15] | All right, search the drainage grates | 顺着所有楼梯井 |
[12:16] | along all the stairwells. | 去搜查排水道格栅下面 |
[12:18] | Bangers file the gates loose, | 帮派成员都会把格栅撬松 |
[12:20] | use them to hide contraband. | 用来匿藏他们的走私物 |
[12:21] | They get spotted topside, come down here | 他们在上面在人看到后 |
[12:23] | to sling away their guns or drugs. | 喜欢来这里藏枪支或毒品 |
[12:25] | I suggest you all split up. | 建议你们分散搜查 |
[12:39] | I got three pennies | 我只看到了三枚硬币 |
[12:40] | and half a dozen cigarette butts. | 还有六只烟头 |
[12:43] | Well, I got a used condom | 我只看到一只用过的避孕套 |
[12:44] | and four rat-sized roaches. | 还有四只老鼠那么大的蟑螂 |
[12:47] | So don’t complain. | 所以不要抱怨 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:55] | I ran into Ruzek last night. | 我昨晚碰到鲁塞克了 |
[12:58] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[12:59] | He came looking for his desk. | 他来找他的桌子 |
[13:03] | Just curious, where do you stand on that? | 我就好奇问问 这件事你怎么看 |
[13:05] | Him coming back? | 他回来这件事吗 |
[13:08] | I don’t know, it sounds like Voight just | 我不知道 听起来好像博伊特 |
[13:09] | shut the door on that, so. | 拒绝了他 |
[13:11] | Well, yeah, but | 是 但… |
[13:13] | where do you stand on it? | 你怎么看 |
[13:18] | You’ve been great, Kenny. | 你很棒 肯尼 |
[13:19] | A real asset. | 很有实力 |
[13:24] | Bob Ruzek, that’s– | 鲍勃·鲁塞克 是… |
[13:27] | that’s his old man, right? | 他老爸 对吧 |
[13:28] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[13:33] | Just asking. | 就问问 |
[13:40] | When I was stationed in Kabul, I lost a bet, | 我驻守在喀布尔的时候 我输了场赌 |
[13:42] | and I had to cover up the latrines with a shovel | 然后有一个月时间 我都不得不用铲子 |
[13:44] | for like a month. | 去填那些茅坑 |
[13:47] | And I would take this over that any day. | 现在比那时候轻松多了 |
[13:52] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[13:53] | Check this out. | 来看看 |
[13:56] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[14:06] | I think we have a murder weapon. | 我想这就是凶器 |
[14:13] | Had the lab rush the test on our gun. | 让鉴证科那边尽快检查了这把枪 |
[14:15] | The ballistics are 100% match | 弹道轨迹和从 |
[14:17] | to the rounds they pulled out of Rebecca Clark’s body. | 丽贝卡·克拉克身上取出来的子弹完全吻合 |
[14:19] | Any prints or DNA? | 有没有留下指纹或DNA |
[14:21] | – Nothing usable. – But we may not need them. | -没有有用的 -但也许我们用不上 |
[14:22] | I ran the gun through the CAGE unit | 我去枪支管理处查过 |
[14:24] | and it came back registered to a Thomas Kade. | 发现这把枪的登记主叫托马斯·凯德 |
[14:27] | Turns out he has been on CPD’s radar | 而近几个礼拜以来 |
[14:28] | the last few weeks, identified as | 芝加哥警署也在追踪他的下落 |
[14:30] | “A person of interest” in illegal gun sales. | 因为他是参与非法枪支交易的嫌疑人 |
[14:32] | Yeah, but what’s his connection to Rebecca? | 好 但他跟丽贝卡之间有什么联系 |
[14:34] | We’re still working on that part. | 我们还在查 |
[14:36] | Kade has a fake Federal Firearms License | 凯德有张假的联邦武器许可证 |
[14:38] | and he’s a known straw buyer. | 他也是个出名的稻草买家 |
[14:39] | So he’s probably not our shooter. | 所以他也许不是我们要找的开枪者 |
[14:41] | More likely, he sold the gun to whoever killed Rebecca. | 更像是杀死丽贝卡的枪是由他经手卖出去的 |
[14:43] | You got an address? | 你有地址吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah, uh, it’s a business | 有 是个叫烟喜的店 |
[14:46] | called Smoke Bliss on 44th and Calumet. | 在44街和卡鲁梅特街交叉口那 |
[14:49] | Wait, the head shop? | 等等 是毒品店吗 |
[14:52] | I drive by it on my way to work. | 我上班路上会经过 |
[14:53] | Let’s go have a look. | 我们去看看 |
[14:55] | Hey, Hank, I got to be honest. | 汉克 老实说 |
[14:57] | Something’s not equating with me. | 我觉得很不公平啊 |
[14:59] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[15:01] | Well, Donald Clark. | 唐纳德·克拉克 |
[15:05] | Why don’t we let him loose? | 我们为什么不放了他 |
[15:08] | He solicited a murder, Al. | 他买凶杀人啊 老埃 |
[15:11] | Not like we haven’t done worse. | 我们做过更坏的事 |
[15:14] | You know, for our kids. | 为了我们的孩子 |
[15:18] | Let’s see how it plays out. | 看看事情的进展吧 |
[15:28] | C-can I help you guys? | 有什么能帮你们的 |
[15:29] | Thomas Kade. | 托马斯·凯德 |
[15:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[15:34] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:41] | He’s not here! He’s not here! | 他不在这儿 他不在这儿 |
[15:43] | He just comes in once in a while | 他每次就呆一会儿 |
[15:45] | to do business! | 来谈生意 |
[15:46] | Which business? | 什么生意 |
[15:47] | Weed or guns? | 毒品还是枪支 |
[15:50] | I don’t ask any questions, man. | 我不会回答你任何问题 |
[15:52] | I just run the shop! | 我就是个看店的 |
[15:55] | Take it off the hinges. | 破门 |
[16:25] | Either you tell me where Kade is, | 要么你告诉我凯德在哪 |
[16:28] | or I’m thinking these are your guns. | 不然我就认定这些枪都是你的了 |
[16:34] | CPD, hands in the air! Let me see your hands! | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[16:36] | – Go up there! Go up there! – Go on, hands up! | -去那边 -把手举起来 |
[16:37] | Yo, I’m gonna need two upstairs! | 来两个人跟我上去 |
[16:38] | – Hands up! – Don’t move! | -把手举起来 -别动 |
[16:39] | Hey, seize these weapons. | 缴了这些枪支 |
[16:41] | Thomas Kade. We’re looking for Thomas Kade. | 托马斯·凯德 托马斯·凯德在哪 |
[16:43] | Where’s he at? Where’s he at? | 他在哪儿 他在哪儿 |
[16:45] | Going down. Atwater, on me. | 阿特沃特 跟我下来 |
[16:46] | I got you. | 来了 |
[17:02] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[17:06] | CPD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[17:07] | Nice and slow, drop your weapons. | 慢慢把武器放下来 |
[17:09] | – Everybody get your hands up! – Drop your guns! | -所有人举起手来 -放下武器 |
[17:10] | Hands up on your head and get down on your knees. | 统统抱头跪下 |
[17:12] | Drop it, come on. Come on. | 放下武器 快 |
[17:13] | Yo, I ain’t kneeling for nobody in my own home. | 在我的地盘我不会向任何人下跪 |
[17:16] | What, are you gonna shoot me? | 怎样 你要开枪打我吗 |
[17:17] | I’m not armed. | 我没武器 |
[17:21] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手背到后面去 |
[17:23] | – Put your hands behind your back! – Get off me, man! | -把手背到后面去 -放开我 |
[17:25] | – You got them? – I got ’em. | -没问题吧 -没有 |
[17:26] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[17:32] | What’s up with Frankie? | 弗兰基的事什么情况 |
[17:33] | Why’s he not been sprung yet? | 他怎么还没放出来 |
[17:35] | I told you I’m working on it. | 我说了我正在办 |
[17:37] | Well, work harder. | 那你得加把劲了 |
[17:38] | My brother don’t deserve to be locked up. | 我兄弟不应该被关起来 |
[17:41] | Dude, I don’t just snap my fingers and he’s out. | 大哥 你以为我打个响指他就能出来了吗 |
[17:43] | There’s a process to this. | 这都是有程序的 |
[17:46] | When I got news, I’ll call you. | 有新消息我会打给你的 |
[17:47] | Call me? | 打给我 |
[17:48] | How about I call this Donald cat right now, | 不然我现在打给唐纳德 |
[17:50] | tell him it’s all a setup? | 告诉他这都是个圈套怎么样 |
[17:51] | Tell him he’s meeting with an undercover cop? | 告诉他 其实他找的人是个卧底警察 |
[17:53] | Go home, Scrap. I’ll be in touch. | 回去吧 小混蛋 再联系 |
[17:56] | Nah, | 不行 |
[17:56] | I think I’ll call him right now. | 我想我现在要打给他 |
[18:01] | You want to be stupid? | 你犯什么蠢 |
[18:03] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[18:04] | For what? | 为什么 |
[18:05] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[18:06] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[18:09] | What am I under arrest for? | 你凭什么逮捕我 |
[18:11] | For having a big mouth. | 因为你大嘴巴 |
[18:14] | Hey, those crates of guns | 我们在乐逍遥里屋 |
[18:16] | we found in the back of Smoke Bliss, they came back | 搜出来的那几箱枪支 经过查实 |
[18:17] | seized from the ATF in multiple states. | 是烟酒枪支管理局从各州收缴上来的 |
[18:20] | They were stolen from a melt-down truck | 这些枪是在送往印第安纳州销毁的路上 |
[18:21] | on their way to be destroyed in Indiana. | 被人从一辆卡车上偷走的 |
[18:23] | So this guy, Kade, ripped off a load | 就是说这个人从烟酒枪支管理局手上 |
[18:24] | of seized guns from the ATF, | 偷了一大批收缴枪支 |
[18:26] | and then he got himself a fake Firearms License | 然后搞了一张假的枪支贩卖许可证 |
[18:28] | and started selling them? | 开始挂牌卖枪 |
[18:29] | I know, Sarge, something doesn’t add up. | 我知道 警长 有的地方说不过去 |
[18:35] | Rebecca Clark. | 丽贝卡·克拉克 |
[18:36] | Never heard of her. | 没听说过 |
[18:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:38] | Well, one of your guns was used in her murder, | 她就是被你们那一把枪杀死的 |
[18:40] | so either you shot her yourself | 所以要么是你打死的她 |
[18:42] | or you sold that to her killer. | 要么是凶手从你那买的枪 |
[18:45] | I know people. | 我上面有人 |
[18:46] | I’ll never do a day in jail. | 我不会坐牢的 |
[18:48] | He knows people. | 他上面还有人呢 |
[18:49] | Oh, in that case, we should let him go. | 这么说得赶紧放了他啊 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:56] | Who’d you sell the guns to? | 你把枪卖给谁了 |
[18:58] | I like this kind of party. | 这么玩我喜欢 |
[18:59] | Yeah? Then let’s go all night. | 是吗 那咱们玩个痛快 |
[19:01] | – Hank? – Sarge. | -汉克 -警长 |
[19:03] | – Sarge. – Hank, | -警长 -汉克 |
[19:04] | this is Group Supervisor Greg Hammet from the ATF. | 这是烟酒枪支管理局小组主管格雷格·哈梅特 |
[19:08] | You need to release him right now. | 请你们马上释放他 |
[19:09] | You gotta be kidding me. This is our offender. | 你逗我呢吧 这是我们的嫌犯 |
[19:11] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪也别想去 |
[19:12] | Well, he’s an undercover federal agent, | 他是卧底联邦探员 |
[19:13] | so it’s best you uncuff him. | 所以你最好放了他 |
[19:16] | Told you. | 我说了 |
[19:17] | I know people. | 我上面有人 |
[19:23] | All right, back up a second. | 你们先等会儿 |
[19:25] | So what is this operation? | 你们这个行动是怎么回事 |
[19:27] | Overload. It was initiated last September. | 最高机密 去年九月开始执行 |
[19:29] | We got over 1,000 hours of manpower on this case so far. | 已经在这案子上投入了一千多小时人力了 |
[19:32] | So I understand, | 据我所知 |
[19:33] | the ATF didn’t deconflict this operation | 管理局完全没有为这个行动 |
[19:35] | with CPD or any other agency? | 和芝加哥警局或其他机构协调过 |
[19:37] | No-no-no, it’s classified deep cover. | 不行 这是绝密的卧底行动 |
[19:39] | No offense, look, guys, | 不是看不起你们 两位 |
[19:40] | as soon as we tell local PD, we, uh, | 只要我们一告诉警方 那基本上 |
[19:42] | we know it’s burned. | 就一定会暴露 |
[19:44] | I’ve seen the G do some crazy stings, | 我见过探员做过不少疯狂的事 |
[19:46] | but intentionally putting guns in the hands of criminals? | 但是故意把枪支发给罪犯 |
[19:48] | That’s a new one. | 还真是疯出新高度 |
[19:48] | Yeah, man, I was just getting into character. | 我那只是进入角色 |
[19:50] | You know how undercover works, you gotta sell it. | 你知道卧底是怎么回事 演戏要演全套 |
[19:52] | All right, guys, look, we surveil all activities. | 是这样 两位 我们监视了一切活动 |
[19:54] | You understand, any guns sold | 明白吗 所有出售的枪支 |
[19:56] | were tracked by their serial numbers. | 我们都会通过序列号追踪 |
[19:57] | Arrests were made if they were used in a crime, | 如果用于犯罪就立马抓人 |
[19:59] | taking major offenders off of your streets. | 把那些罪犯从街道上清除出去 |
[20:02] | One of your guns was used to kill | 有一把你们的枪被用于杀害 |
[20:03] | an innocent 22-year-old girl, so exactly | 一名无辜的22岁女孩 所以 |
[20:05] | how many firearms have you lost track of? | 你们到底跟丢了多少支枪 |
[20:07] | We don’t lose track of anything. | 一切都在我们的掌控中 |
[20:08] | Then you should be able to tell us | 那你就应该能告诉我们 |
[20:09] | where we found the .45 that killed Rebecca Clark. | 杀死丽贝卡·克拉克的点四五手枪是在哪找的 |
[20:11] | All right, look, look, is any operation 100% ironclad? | 你看 哪次行动不是难免出点差错呢 |
[20:14] | You know, maybe a few guns fell through the cracks, we lost track, | 也许是有几支枪逃过了我们的监控 |
[20:17] | but we have made over 80 felony arrests so far. | 但目前我们已经抓了八十多个重罪犯了 |
[20:21] | What’s important here is the victim. | 眼下最重要的是受害者 |
[20:22] | We’re in agreement on that same page. | 这一点我们也同意你们 |
[20:23] | So what can we do to help? | 所以有什么我们能帮上忙的吗 |
[20:24] | I need the reports on everyone you sold guns to | 我需要所有从你们那买枪的人的报告 |
[20:27] | and every piece of surveillance you got. | 以及你们所有的监控资料 |
[20:29] | So you’re gonna jeopardize our whole operation? | 所以你要把我们整个行动都搅烂了 |
[20:31] | Your operation is jeopardized. | 你们这行动早就烂了 |
[20:32] | You’re through in my city. | 都烂到我的城市来了 |
[20:34] | I mean, you got a problem with that? | 你们有意见吗 |
[20:36] | Just ask around about Hank Voight. | 打听打听我汉克·博伊特的名声 |
[20:38] | Yeah, we already did. | 打听过了 |
[20:41] | Listen, you can have the files. | 文件可以给你们 |
[20:43] | Just, uh, | 只不过 |
[20:45] | preserve the work we’ve done here. | 请不要抹杀我们的劳动成果 |
[21:00] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[21:02] | Looks like I’m working down here for a while. | 看来我要在下面干一阵子了 |
[21:04] | actually, Commander Crowley wants you | 其实克劳利局长要求你 |
[21:06] | to report to the 27th District. | 去27分局报到 |
[21:08] | They need bodies for their third shifts. | 他们需要人倒第三班巡逻 |
[21:10] | The graveyard shift. | 夜班 |
[21:12] | – Are you being serious right now? – It’s what’s open. | -你说真的吗 -只有这缺人了 |
[21:14] | Wha– | 什… |
[21:15] | Graveyard shift. | 夜班 |
[21:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:17] | Come over here, come on. | 这边来 过来 |
[21:22] | Look, you did the right thing. | 你这么做没错 |
[21:24] | You were uncomfortable with the situation, | 你遇到了很尴尬的情况 |
[21:26] | so you removed yourself from it. | 所以你就躲开了 |
[21:28] | All right, well, if I did the right thing, | 那既然我没做错 |
[21:29] | then why am I getting punished for it? | 那为什么要罚我 |
[21:31] | Because that’s life, Adam. | 因为这就是生活 亚当 |
[21:32] | So you know what you do? | 你知道该怎么做吗 |
[21:33] | You put your head down, you do the job, | 你就埋头好好工作 |
[21:35] | and you work your way back, one shift at a time. | 把位置再重新争取回来 一班一班地来 |
[21:38] | Oh, my God, I just gave myself goose bumps. Feel that. | 天啊说得我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 你摸 |
[21:44] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[21:45] | 27th District? | 27分局 |
[21:46] | Like I said, one shift at a time. | 我说了 一班一班地来 |
[21:48] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[21:49] | Thanks, Sarge. | 多谢 警长 |
[21:54] | My, uh, PI guy, | 我那个私人侦探 |
[21:57] | he says it might not be Fry after all. | 他说凶手可能还真不是弗莱 |
[22:00] | So I came by to ask you one last time. | 所以我来最后问你一次 |
[22:05] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[22:11] | You know, I was– | 跟你说 我… |
[22:13] | I was just thinking about Rebecca. | 我刚刚还在想丽贝卡 |
[22:18] | This one time, she broke her leg. | 有一回她摔断了腿 |
[22:20] | We were camping. | 我们当时在野营 |
[22:22] | And uh, I had to carry her | 我不得不抱着她 |
[22:26] | into town in my arms. | 一路回了城里 |
[22:28] | And she was crying, you know? I felt helpless. | 而她在哭 我感觉好无助 |
[22:30] | I felt, uh… | 我感觉… |
[22:35] | It’s a feeling you’d only understand | 只有有孩子的人 |
[22:38] | if you had kids, but… | 才明白这种感觉 |
[22:50] | Hey, man, if you ever want to call if off, | 哥们 如果你想就此打住 |
[22:53] | we can. | 我可以叫停 |
[22:55] | I mean, I already spent the up front money, | 我已经把预付金花出去了 |
[22:56] | but you keep the rest and you pretend that we never met. | 不过剩下的你可以留着 就当我们从没见过 |
[22:59] | No, I mean, I-I’ve come this far. | 不行 我已经走到这一步了 |
[23:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:03] | Give me a night, okay? | 给我一晚上的时间考虑 好吗 |
[23:04] | I, uh, I’ll be in touch with you. | 我… 我会跟你联系的 |
[23:13] | All right, the ATF supplied us with all their UC reports, | 烟酒枪管局给我们提供了他们所有的卧底报告 |
[23:16] | including listings of all the weapons and individuals that they sold to, | 包括所有武器和出售对象的清单 |
[23:19] | including photos and video surveillance | 包括每一笔交易的 |
[23:21] | of every purchase. | 图像和影像资料 |
[23:23] | Now, this is Maxwell Clay, | 这是麦斯威尔·克莱 |
[23:26] | AKA Gold Fish. | 也叫金鱼 |
[23:28] | This guy has priors for gun and narcotics possession. | 这人有持枪持毒前科 |
[23:31] | And three months ago, | 三个月前 |
[23:32] | he bought a batch of over 20 guns from Agent Tucker, | 他从塔克探员那买了一批枪 超过二十把 |
[23:34] | including the .45 that was used to kill Rebecca Clark. | 包括杀死丽贝卡·克拉克的点四五手枪 |
[23:37] | This guy preparing for war? | 这家伙准备上战场吗 |
[23:39] | Well, he’s his own mini-straw buyer, | 他是自己的迷你稻草买家 |
[23:40] | so he buys the guns from Tucker and sells them out of his bar. | 他从塔克那买枪 再通过自己的酒吧卖出去 |
[23:42] | Gold Fish is definitely the worst street name | 金鱼绝对是我听到过的 |
[23:44] | I’ve ever heard. | 最烂的诨名 |
[23:45] | I knew a guy named Poodlehead. | 我认识一个人叫狮子头 |
[23:46] | Poodlehead, that’s definitely the worst street name | 狮子头 这绝对是我听过的 |
[23:48] | I’ve ever heard. | 最烂的诨名 |
[23:49] | Okay, Gold Fish runs a dive in Kenwood. | 好 金鱼在建伍开了一家小酒吧 |
[23:51] | All right, let’s go snatch his ass up. | 好的 我们去翻翻他的老底 |
[23:54] | Your car got downed by the Area. | 你们的车被总局收走了 |
[23:55] | They’re switching out some of the old 1505 cars. | 他们要把一些老版1505换掉 |
[23:58] | What do we get to replace it? | 给我们换成什么了 |
[23:59] | GMC Sierra, | 通用西赛拉 |
[24:01] | brand-new. | 全新的 |
[24:05] | Please, can we talk? | 求你了 我们能谈谈吗 |
[24:08] | Okay, this is my dream rig. | 这是我的梦想座驾 |
[24:12] | You know this, I’ve probably mentioned it in my sleep. | 你应该知道 我可能做梦时提到过 |
[24:16] | Now, I’ve rode shotgun since day one, | 我从第一天起就只坐副驾 |
[24:20] | with no complaint. | 毫无怨言 |
[24:26] | It’s time you drove, grasshopper. | 轮到你开车了 小蚱蜢 |
[24:29] | You’re my angel. | 你就是我的天使 |
[24:35] | – Chicago PD! – Don’t even think about it. | -芝加哥警署 -想都别想 |
[24:36] | – Everybody, get up. – Outside, now. | -大家都起来 -全部出去 |
[24:38] | – Let’s go. – Hands where we can see ’em. | -走吧 -把手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[24:43] | That’s nice. | 这把不错 |
[24:44] | Yeah. Leave it there. | 对 先放这儿 |
[24:46] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[24:47] | Higher. | 再高一点 |
[24:49] | This better be good. | 你们最好有证据 |
[24:50] | I got all my permits up to date with the city. | 我所有的许可证都在效期之内 |
[24:52] | Yeah, well, we’re here about guns, Goldy. | 是吗 我们是冲着枪来的 老金 |
[24:54] | Man, I just sling drinks. | 兄弟 我只卖酒 |
[25:01] | What, like a nine millimeter with a .380 chaser? | 什么 比如九毫米配三八吗 |
[25:04] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗 |
[25:06] | That’s you and Thomas Kade. | 这是你和托马斯·克德 |
[25:09] | You’re buying 23 guns. | 你买了23把枪 |
[25:11] | Well, guess what. | 猜不到吧 |
[25:12] | Kade is an ATF agent. | 克德是烟酒枪管局的探员 |
[25:14] | You telling me that gacked-out white boy was a cop? | 你说那个嗑嗨了的白人是条子 |
[25:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[25:17] | And one of the guns you sold | 你卖的那些枪里 |
[25:19] | was used to murder this young woman, | 其中一把杀了这位年轻女性 |
[25:21] | Rebecca Clark. | 丽贝卡·克拉克 |
[25:22] | Uh, everybody wants a strap. | 大家都想买个安心 |
[25:24] | So I sell them on the side for a little bit of cash, | 所以我就兼卖一点赚点小钱 |
[25:26] | but I ain’t never shot at nobody in my life. | 但我这辈子从来没有对人开过枪 |
[25:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:28] | Then who’d you sell it to? | 那你卖给谁了 |
[25:31] | A .45 Taurus. | 四五口径的金牛 |
[25:33] | You better think hard | 你最好使劲想想 |
[25:34] | or you’re gonna be charged with that murder. | 不然我们就告你谋杀 |
[25:36] | Look, I’m not gonna waste your time. | 我不会浪费你们的时间 |
[25:37] | Yeah, I bought the hardware. | 对 我是买了那批货 |
[25:39] | I sold the .45 to my cousin, Big O. | 我把四五卖给我堂弟了 大欧 |
[25:42] | We’re gonna need a real name and address. | 我们需要他的真名和地址 |
[25:44] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:46] | Sold him a piece ’cause he said he was feeling heat on his block. | 我把枪卖给他是因为他感觉在他们街道不安全 |
[25:49] | A week later, they shot him off of 51st. | 一个星期之后 他们就在51街杀了他 |
[25:50] | – Who is they? – I don’t know. | -他们是谁 -我不知道 |
[25:52] | Some Latin Player he was beefing with. | 跟他有矛盾的拉丁少年帮人 |
[25:55] | But you know how that go. | 不过你们知道这种事 |
[25:56] | No one saw nothing. | 没有任何目击者 |
[25:57] | Hey, what happened to the gun? | 那枪呢 |
[25:58] | I never found it. | 我一直没找到 |
[25:59] | Picked it off his body after they shot him. | 他们杀了他之后就从他身上拿走了 |
[26:01] | All right, bring him in. | 好 带他回去 |
[26:02] | Check his story. | 核实他的话 |
[26:04] | And write him up for every single one of those weapons. | 把他卖掉的所有武器都详细记录下来 |
[26:06] | Think I get this Gold Fish thing now. | 我想我现在知道为什么叫金鱼了 |
[26:13] | You got State’s Attorney Jefferies in your office | 州检察官杰弗里斯在你办公室 |
[26:15] | looking for you. | 等着你 |
[26:16] | And he’s looking for you too. | 他也找你了 |
[26:24] | So where are we with this murder-for-hire case, Sergeant? | 买凶杀人的案子我们查得怎么样了 警长 |
[26:26] | Donald Clark, yeah, well, we’re just | 唐纳德·克拉克 对 我们目前 |
[26:28] | keeping him on the hook for now until we can | 正在稳住他 只等我们 |
[26:31] | shed some more light on who actually killed his daughter. | 查出是谁杀了他女儿 |
[26:33] | I’m confused. | 我很迷惑 |
[26:35] | Well, we traced the murder weapon | 我们查到了 |
[26:36] | back to the guy who bought it. | 凶器最终的买家 |
[26:38] | Turns out that he was killed two weeks before Rebecca Clark, | 结果他在丽贝卡·克拉克死前两周就被杀了 |
[26:41] | so we’re back to square one on our murder. | 所以这件谋杀案又回到了原点 |
[26:44] | These are two stand-alone cases. | 这是两件独立的案子 |
[26:45] | Totally independent. | 完全不相关 |
[26:47] | If you solve her killing? Great. | 如果你们可以破她的谋杀案 很好 |
[26:49] | But this man came to Chicago, | 但这个人来到芝加哥 |
[26:51] | with the express purpose to hire a hit man | 明确表示他要找一个杀手 |
[26:53] | and pay for a murder, correct? | 买凶杀人 对吗 |
[26:55] | He put a hit on the wrong guy. | 他找错了人 |
[26:56] | He could have targeted Bozo the Clown for all I care. | 他找人杀马戏团名角我都不管 |
[26:58] | You don’t think we’re obligated to find the actual shooter? | 你不觉得我们有义务找出真正的凶手吗 |
[27:01] | After you have Donald Clark in custody. | 等你们先抓了唐纳德·克拉克吧 |
[27:04] | Listen, the guy, | 那个人 |
[27:05] | he’s not a criminal. | 他不是罪犯 |
[27:06] | Because he’s a white poetry professor? | 因为他是一个白人教授吗 |
[27:08] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是这样 |
[27:10] | He’s a grieving father. | 他是一个悲恸的父亲 |
[27:12] | Oh, let me ask you this. | 我这么问你吧 |
[27:13] | If it was a black man put a hit on a white kid, | 如果是一个黑人想杀一个白人小孩 |
[27:16] | would you still feel the same way? | 你们还会这么想吗 |
[27:17] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[27:19] | You got some balls asking me that. | 你可真有胆问我这个 |
[27:21] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[27:22] | You know, next month I’ve been on this job, | 下个月我做这份工作就 |
[27:24] | what, 28 years? | 多少 28年了 |
[27:25] | And not once did I ever arrest somebody based on race. | 我从来没有一次是因为种族原因抓人 |
[27:29] | I mean, there’s the law, | 首先是法律 |
[27:31] | and then there’s doing the right thing. | 然后事情也有对错之分 |
[27:32] | Okay, no one said Clark is gonna walk. | 好了 没人说克拉克能逍遥法外 |
[27:34] | I don’t care about right and wrong. | 我不关心对与错 |
[27:38] | Finish the sting. Bring Donald Clark in. | 把这事给了了 逮捕唐纳德·克拉克 |
[27:41] | Or we’re gonna have a problem. | 不然我们之间就有问题了 |
[27:53] | All right, get Omar Fry down here. | 好了 把奥马尔·弗莱带来 |
[27:54] | Set up a fake hit that you can show Donald Clark. | 给唐纳德·克拉克伪造一个枪杀现场 |
[27:57] | Get him on tape giving you the rest of the money. | 他把剩下的钱给你时要拍下来 |
[28:00] | Listen, Hank, I think I got through to Clark. | 汉克 我觉得我做通克拉克的工作了 |
[28:01] | – I think he might back out of this thing. – Al, | -我觉得他可能会中止行动 -老埃 |
[28:05] | set it up. | 设一个局 |
[28:19] | Remember the Family Secrets sting? | 记得《家庭秘密》的剧情吗 |
[28:21] | When I had to cover you in, what, | 那时候我要把你身上 |
[28:22] | two gallons of pigs blood over you | 洒十几升的猪血里 |
[28:24] | because you were supposed to be stabbed to death? | 因为你要装作被刺死 |
[28:28] | So did Detective Lindsay explain everything to you? | 琳德赛警探都跟你说清楚了吗 |
[28:31] | Yeah, I’m supposed to get dolled up like I’m dead, | 是的 我应该打扮得像死了一样 |
[28:33] | and you’re gonna take pictures. | 然后你来照相 |
[28:35] | But I ain’t agreed to nothing yet. | 但我还没同意 |
[28:36] | Hey, it only takes 30 minutes. | 只需要30分钟 |
[28:38] | I give you an execution-style makeover, | 我会给你画一个被枪杀处决的妆 |
[28:40] | you lay down, close your eyes for a minute, | 你躺下 闭上眼待几分钟 |
[28:42] | and I take a few shots. | 我照几张照片 |
[28:43] | I don’t gotta do nothing for free. | 我不会免费做这个的 |
[28:44] | Especially after the police almost ruined my life. | 尤其是警察差点毁了我的一生 |
[28:47] | So I hear you got a little girl. | 我听说你有个小女儿 |
[28:48] | Isn’t she gonna be proud when you tell her you helped the CPD? | 听说你帮助了芝加哥警署难道她不会很自豪吗 |
[28:51] | Think you’re tugging on my heart strings? | 你以为你让我心动了吗 |
[28:53] | Two G, | 2000块 |
[28:55] | or y’all can find somebody else to play dead. | 否则就找别人装死吧 |
[28:58] | All right, go sign out | 好的 去1505的款项里 |
[29:00] | two dimes from the 1505 fund. | 拿2000块钱出来 |
[29:06] | Listen, Al, I– I know how you feel about Rebecca’s dad. | 老埃 我知道你同情丽贝卡父亲 |
[29:09] | I don’t want to hear this. | 我不想听这些 |
[29:10] | Just go get the money. | 去拿钱吧 |
[29:20] | So the .45 we picked off Gold Fish’s cousin, Big O, | 我们从金鱼的兄弟大欧手里拿到的点45口径手枪 |
[29:23] | he says it was gang related, apparently some Latin Player. | 他说和帮派有关 很可能是拉丁少年帮的人的 |
[29:26] | So we had CPIC and Gang Investigations | 我们查阅了信息中心和帮派调查中心 |
[29:28] | pull the cards of all known gang members | 把所有已知的博朗威尔地区帮派的 |
[29:30] | in the Bronzeville area. | 成员照片放在上面了 |
[29:31] | It’s a dead end on Big O. | 从大欧身上查不到什么信息 |
[29:32] | They couldn’t find any player | 他们无法确定 |
[29:33] | who was a documented enemy of his. | 有谁是他的敌人 |
[29:35] | But they did tell us that the 54th Street Gangsters | 但是他们告诉我们54街帮派 |
[29:38] | and the Latin Players have been at each other’s throats lately. | 和拉丁少年帮最近冲突不断 |
[29:40] | So we took a closer look and found something interesting. | 所以我们仔细调查 发现了一些线索 |
[29:45] | Jeremy Reynolds. | 杰里米·雷诺兹 |
[29:46] | 26, multiple gang cards, arrested a dozen times. | 26岁 多重黑帮身份 多次被捕 |
[29:50] | He was a hardcore 54th Street G. | 他曾是54街帮派的核心人物 |
[29:52] | – “Was”? – Yeah, until about a year ago. | -曾是 -是的 直到一年之前 |
[29:53] | Then he became inactive. | 他不再行动了 |
[29:55] | He got a civilian job at Pioneer Machining. | 他在先锋机械找了一份工作 |
[29:58] | Guess where that’s located. | 猜地址在哪 |
[29:59] | Ten miles north in Logan Square. | 罗根广场北16公里 |
[30:01] | Which is right across the street from Grainger, | 正是和格兰杰街的交界处 |
[30:02] | which is where Rebecca Clark worked | 也就是收发室员工 |
[30:04] | as a clerk in Shipping and Receiving. | 丽贝卡·克拉克工作的地方 |
[30:06] | Well, I mean, we know the Players and the 54th Street G’s | 我们知道拉丁少年帮和54街帮派 |
[30:09] | do have a pretty long history of gang warfare. | 有一段很长的恩怨纠葛 |
[30:11] | How Rebecca Clark got involved, I have no idea, but | 我不知道丽贝卡·克拉克是怎么卷进来的 |
[30:13] | this could be a retaliation hit, Sarge. | 但是有可能是复仇袭击 警长 |
[30:15] | Yeah, well, why don’t you start by asking him? | 嗯 那就先从问问他开始吧 |
[30:25] | Hey, CPD, we need to ask you some questions, Jeremy. | 芝加哥警署 我们要问你一些问题 杰里米 |
[30:27] | About what? | 问什么 |
[30:28] | About her. You know her? | 问她的事 你认识她吗 |
[30:31] | I’d say that’s a yes. | 看来你认识 |
[30:33] | Let’s clock him out for the day. | 我们今天要带他回去 |
[30:34] | Yeah, come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[30:38] | You know what a nexus is, Jeremy? | 你知道什么是互联吗 杰里米 |
[30:42] | It’s just a $10 word meaning connection. | 这是个高级词汇 意思是联系 |
[30:46] | Like how you’re connected to Rebecca Clark, | 比如你如何和丽贝卡·克拉克联系在一起 |
[30:49] | or, more to the point, | 准确的说 |
[30:52] | to her homicide. | 是她的死 |
[30:53] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[30:54] | But you admit you did know her, right? | 但是你承认你认识她 对吗 |
[30:56] | We met on a lunch break. | 我们在一次午休中认识 |
[30:57] | Where we worked, it’s all industrial. | 我们工作的地方是个工厂 |
[30:59] | Everyone goes to the same strip mall for lunch. | 大家去同一个地方吃午饭 |
[31:01] | So we went on a date that night, that’s all. | 所以那天晚上我们约会了 仅此而已 |
[31:03] | So you admit that you were with her that night. | 所以你承认那天晚上你们在一起 |
[31:07] | Your first date | 你们第一次约会后 |
[31:09] | and she ends up killed. | 她就被杀了 |
[31:11] | You see how you’re the nexus, Jeremy? | 你看到这千丝万缕的联系了吗 杰里米 |
[31:14] | We have a gang card in there that says | 我们有一个黑帮名单 |
[31:16] | that you’re connected to the 54th Street G’s. | 表明你和54街黑帮有联系 |
[31:18] | You better update your records. | 你们的信息要更新了 |
[31:20] | I got out of the life a while ago. | 我远离那种生活已经很久了 |
[31:21] | Yeah, but that life always follows you. | 但是你永远脱离不了那种生活 |
[31:24] | You know that. | 你心里清楚 |
[31:31] | That’s gang retaliation. | 这是黑帮复仇 |
[31:36] | What we don’t know | 我们不知道的是 |
[31:39] | is were you the target | 到底你是目标 |
[31:41] | or were you the instigator, Jeremy? | 还是你是煽动者 杰里米 |
[31:44] | You never saw her like that | 你从没见过这个样子的她 |
[31:46] | because you ran as soon as you heard gunshots. | 因为你听到枪声就跑了 |
[31:49] | You left that girl to die, didn’t even call 911. | 你让那个姑娘就这么死了 都没报警 |
[31:51] | Which, by the way, the medical examiner said | 对了 其实法医说 |
[31:54] | probably would have saved her life. | 她本来是可以救活的 |
[31:57] | Who shot at you, Jeremy? | 谁朝你开枪的 杰里米 |
[32:01] | Who killed Rebecca? | 谁杀了丽贝卡 |
[32:06] | Getting out of the life, that doesn’t make me a snitch. | 远离了原来的生活不代表我就会告密 |
[32:09] | Yeah, what about a human being? | 做为一个人呢 |
[32:12] | You want to do right by her? | 你想为她做点什么吗 |
[32:15] | Then help us out. | 那就帮助我们 |
[32:18] | It just might give you and her | 这会给你和她 |
[32:21] | some peace. | 带来安宁 |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:35] | Let’s do it. | 我们行动吧 |
[32:36] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[32:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:49] | Carlos Brigante, 26, lifelong Latin Player. | 卡洛斯·布里甘蒂 26岁 终生拉丁少年帮成员 |
[32:53] | Turns out he’s been gunning for Jeremy Reynolds | 自从两年前杰里米·雷诺兹 |
[32:56] | ever since Reynolds shot his baby brother, Pikey Brigante, | 杀了他的弟弟之后 他就一直想要 |
[32:58] | in the ass two years ago. | 杀死雷诺兹 |
[33:00] | Reynolds say what went down? | 雷诺兹说了具体经过吗 |
[33:01] | Yeah, talk about random. | 是的 随便说了几句 |
[33:03] | After work, Reynolds and Rebecca Clark, | 下班后雷诺兹和丽贝卡·克拉克 |
[33:05] | they go out to dinner. | 去吃饭 |
[33:06] | Now, Reynolds doesn’t have a car. | 雷诺兹没有车 |
[33:07] | So being the nice girl that Rebecca is, | 所以好心的丽贝卡 |
[33:09] | she offers to drive him home. | 开车送他回家 |
[33:10] | They stop at the corner store just as Brigante | 他们停在了街角的商店 |
[33:12] | happens to be walking by. | 正好布里甘蒂走过 |
[33:14] | He spots Reynolds, pulls his gun, shoots up the car. | 他用枪朝雷诺兹所在的车射击 |
[33:17] | Reynolds dives out the passenger side, | 雷诺兹躲到了副驾驶位那一边 |
[33:18] | doesn’t get hit once. | 没有被打到 |
[33:19] | So Brigante is our silver hoodie? | 布里甘蒂就是我们要找的人 |
[33:21] | That’s right, emptied his piece, | 是的 他扔掉了凶器 |
[33:22] | ran into the Red Line station. | 逃往了红线站 |
[33:24] | – Rebecca was just a casualty. – Intelligence. | -丽贝卡只是意外身亡 -情报组 |
[33:26] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的时间出现在了错误的地方 |
[33:27] | All this over some old beef. | 一切都是因为旧仇 |
[33:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:31] | Gang Unit has the location on Brigante. | 反黑组查到了布里甘蒂的位置 |
[33:33] | A Players stash house in Pilsen. | 皮尔森那边的一个少年帮藏匿屋 |
[33:35] | Hit it. | 行动 |
[33:42] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[33:44] | Get down! Get down on the– | 趴下 趴到… |
[33:46] | Turn over! | 转身 |
[34:06] | Hey, he’s got a vest on. | 他穿着防弹衣 |
[34:08] | – Aim for his head. – Got it. | -瞄准他的头部 -知道了 |
[34:33] | Dispatch, | 调度中心 |
[34:35] | we got shots fired by the offender and police. | 罪犯和警方交火 |
[34:38] | Offender is down with a gunshot to the head. | 罪犯头部中枪倒下 |
[34:42] | You all right, girl? | 你没事吧 |
[34:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[34:46] | You all right, just breathe. | 没事 深呼吸就行 |
[34:56] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[34:58] | Two in the back of the head. | 头后面两枪 |
[34:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:00] | The back half of what you owe me. | 你欠我的一半 |
[35:02] | Yes, o–okay. | 好 好的 |
[35:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:11] | It’s all there, it’s there. | 都在这里 全部 |
[35:14] | Listen, I–I-I guess I should say | 我猜我应该说一句 |
[35:18] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:25] | You know, Omar Fry, | 其实 奥马尔·弗莱 |
[35:29] | he didn’t kill your daughter. | 他没有杀你女儿 |
[35:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:34] | But we caught the guy that did. | 但我们抓到凶手了 |
[35:39] | You’re a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[35:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:45] | Up against the wall. | 趴到墙上 |
[35:47] | Donald Clark, you’re under arrest | 唐纳德·克拉克 你因为 |
[35:49] | for the solicitation of murder. | 教唆谋杀罪被捕 |
[36:18] | Come in here. | 过来 |
[36:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:28] | This is everything you came in with. | 这是你进来时所带的一切 |
[36:29] | It’s $33 cash, a Metro pass, | 33块现金 一张地铁卡 |
[36:31] | your phone, and your shoelaces. | 你的手机 还有你的鞋带 |
[36:34] | I spoke to the state’s attorney. | 我跟检察官说过了 |
[36:36] | Your brother’s gonna be out in an hour. | 你弟弟一小时后出来 |
[36:38] | Next time I get something, | 下次我再有什么消息 |
[36:40] | I’m taking it to my guy in Narcotics. | 我会直接告诉缉毒队的人 |
[36:43] | He won’t lock me up for bringing him a score. | 他不会因为我告诉他线报把我关起来 |
[36:45] | I got your brother out on 100 pounds of weed. | 你弟弟有一百磅大麻 我都把他弄出来了 |
[36:49] | And that old man you set up is gonna do ten years | 你举报的那个老人要因为为自己的孩子报仇 |
[36:51] | for trying to avenge his kid. | 做十年牢 |
[36:54] | Come on, Scrap. | 行了 小混蛋 |
[36:56] | Don’t be a sore winner. | 不要得了便宜还卖乖 |
[36:59] | I’ll be seeing you. | 回见 |
[37:13] | I worked with your old man. | 我跟你老爸合作过 |
[37:18] | Fresh out of the academy. | 刚出警校的时候 |
[37:20] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[37:22] | Good ol’ Disco Bob. | 大好人舞神鲍勃 |
[37:25] | My first days were spent | 我最开始的日子 |
[37:26] | shotgun in your old man’s patrol car. | 就是在你老爸的车里坐副驾驶 |
[37:30] | Small world. | 世界真小 |
[37:36] | We, uh, | 我们… |
[37:39] | we locked up this drunk kid one night. | 有天晚上我们抓了个醉酒的家伙 |
[37:41] | And I’m–I’m uncuffing him to put him in the tank, | 我要给他解开手铐关进拘留室时 |
[37:43] | and he takes a swing at me. | 他打了我一拳 |
[37:44] | And of course I teach him a lesson, | 当然 我教训了他 |
[37:47] | sent him back on his ass. | 狠狠回敬了他 |
[37:49] | Turns out he’s my desk sergeant’s godson. | 后来发现那是接待警长的教子 |
[37:53] | The desk sergeant threatened to send me down to Hegewisch. | 接待警长威胁把我派去黑格维施 |
[37:58] | And only later did I find out that, uh, | 后来我才发现 |
[38:01] | that your old man played poker with him. | 你老爸跟他是牌友 |
[38:03] | Worked it all out. | 帮我解决了 |
[38:04] | You know, if you send him a bottle of something barrel aged, | 如果你给他送几瓶木桶陈酿 |
[38:07] | he’ll appreciate you for it. | 他肯定会很高兴 |
[38:12] | This sergeant I know, he’s, uh, | 我认识的一个警长 |
[38:15] | he’s putting together a narcotics team, | 要组一支缉毒队 |
[38:16] | wants me to be his number two. | 他想让我去做副手 |
[38:20] | It’s lots of surveillance, which, you know, | 有很多监控工作 所以 |
[38:23] | means lots of overtime. | 肯定会经常加班 |
[38:29] | Put your stuff back in your locker. | 你把东西放回去吧 |
[38:31] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[38:33] | Brother, you don’t owe me. You don’t owe me a thing. | 兄弟 你不欠我 什么都不欠 |
[38:35] | Look, my last gang team, | 我上次待的反黑组 |
[38:38] | we were tight for five years. | 我们在一起干了五年 |
[38:42] | And I thought | 我以为 |
[38:46] | that that’s-that’s where I belonged. | 那里就是我的归属地了 |
[38:50] | And I lost that. | 但我失去那里 |
[38:54] | I know how this feels. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[38:56] | So as far as your desk is concerned, | 所以你在这里的位置 |
[39:00] | I was just holding it down for you. | 我只是帮你暂时占着而已 |
[39:10] | Tell your dad hi for me. | 代我向你爸爸问好 |
[39:12] | I will. | 我会的 |
[39:34] | Dad, I know why you called. | 爸爸 我知道你为什么打电话 |
[39:36] | I’m not moving back home. | 我不会搬回家住 |
[39:37] | Hold on, slow down, slow down. | 等等 等等 别急 |
[39:39] | I didn’t call you because of that. | 我给你打电话不是因为那个 |
[39:41] | Then what’s the deal? I’ve got Jason waiting for me outside. | 那是为什么 杰森还在外面等我 |
[39:44] | All right, um. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | I just wanted to say how much I love you. | 我只是想告诉你我有多爱你 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:56] | You could have told me that over the phone. | 你可以电话里跟我说 |
[39:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:01] | Just give me a hug. | 拥抱一下 |
[40:18] | Well, look who’s classing up the joint. | 看看是谁来了 |
[40:21] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[40:22] | What can I get for you? | 喝点什么 |
[40:24] | Vodka tonic. | 伏特加奎宁 |
[40:25] | And, uh, I’ve got his next one. | 下一杯我请他 |
[40:28] | Done. | 没问题 |
[40:44] | We had this case. | 我们有个案子 |
[40:48] | Black kid, 14, | 黑人孩子 14岁 |
[40:51] | was killed by this white store owner up in, uh, Rogers Park. | 在罗杰斯公园被一个白人店主杀死了 |
[40:57] | They got into this argument over the price of milk, | 他们因为牛奶价格吵了起来 |
[41:01] | and it escalated. | 然后事态升级 |
[41:05] | Store owner | 店主 |
[41:08] | thought the kid was pulling a gun | 以为那个孩子在拔枪 |
[41:10] | when the kid was going for his wallet, | 其实他是想拿钱包 |
[41:12] | and he shot the kid dead. | 他开枪把那个孩子打死了 |
[41:17] | Claimed self-defense, and he walked, | 他说是自卫 然后今天早上 |
[41:20] | this morning. | 大摇大摆走了 |
[41:26] | I came at you with a full head of steam. | 我是鼓起勇气才来找你的 |
[41:31] | I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[41:50] | You know, I got two daughters… | 要知道 我有两个女儿… |