Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Clear and holster your safe weapon. 退弹 把枪都收起来
[00:14] When your weapon is safe, raise your hand. 收好了举手示意
[00:19] The line is safe. Remove your eyes and ears. 安全 把护目镜和耳罩都摘下来
[00:21] Bring your targets up-range. Watch your heads. 把靶纸送到面前 小心头
[00:27] Police your brass and bring your targets up for requalification. 清理弹壳后拿靶纸进行资格再认定
[00:37] You can frame this if you want, 你如果愿意的话可以裱起来
[00:38] you know, for younger generations to marvel. 让年轻的警察们来瞻仰
[00:42] – Detective Lindsay, right? – Yeah. -琳德赛警探是吗 -对
[00:45] – From Intelligence? – Yeah. -情报组的吗 -没错
[00:47] You got a new guy, Kenny Rixton? 你们有个新人 叫肯尼·雷克斯顿吧
[00:50] Yeah. 是啊
[00:52] Watch your back. 小心点
[00:55] We got to roll. How’d you do? 我们得走了 你怎么样
[00:59] Son of a bitch. 你牛逼
[01:02] Congratulations. 恭喜
[01:03] You both passed re-qual. 你们都通过了
[01:05] Stay safe out there. 出去注意安全
[01:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:08] Um– – Erin, we gotta go. 艾琳 我们得走了
[01:36] – But it’s all we have. – Thanks. -但我们只知道这些 -谢谢
[01:36] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -没事
[01:38] Body inside the house. 尸体在房子里
[01:39] Or, you know, what’s left of it. 或者说 是残骸
[01:41] Reynolds is the LGBT home next door. 雷诺兹是隔壁的LGBT之家
[01:44] – LGBT stands for Lesbian– – I know what it stands for. -LGBT是指蕾丝… -我知道是什么意思
[01:47] Okay. Everyone in there was evacuated 好吧 里面的人都疏散去了
[01:49] to the school basement, which is down the block. 学校地下室 就在这个街区
[01:52] – Okay. Thanks. – Yeah. -好的 谢谢 -好
[02:02] – Sergeant. – Randy. -警长 -兰迪
[02:05] Another day at the office, huh? 真够忙活的啊
[02:07] Yeah. These natural gas explosions are no joke. 是啊 天然气爆炸真不是开玩笑的
[02:11] I’ve seen one take out half a city block. 我见过一次 炸掉了半个街区
[02:13] Any indication how it happened? 有什么线索吗
[02:16] Gas flex hose was removed from the kitchen wall, 厨房墙上的软管段不见了
[02:18] so looking like this was intentional. 看起来似乎是故意的
[02:29] Okay, so what did Rixton do? 好 雷克斯顿干了什么
[02:30] Guy didn’t say. 那个人没说
[02:33] What? They got to know. 怎么了 他们总得知道吧
[02:35] Where’s Rixton now? 雷克斯顿现在在哪
[02:36] He’s in the back of the house. 在房子后面
[02:39] Guys, I’m just saying let’s not go on the warpath 伙计们 先搞清楚怎么回事
[02:41] until we know what happened, if anything. 再生气也不迟
[02:45] You’re right. 你说得对
[02:52] Paint thinner. Could be the accelerant. 涂料稀释剂 可能是助燃剂
[02:55] CFD says there were two more like it in the basement. 芝加哥消防局说地下室还有两个这样的
[02:58] Your guys at the gang unit must be proud 你调到情报局里干活
[03:00] with you making the jump over to Intelligence. 黑帮组里的人肯定都很骄傲吧
[03:03] Yeah. Yeah, they are. 是啊 没错
[03:05] Why? 怎么了
[03:10] Hey! Hey! Over here! 快过来
[03:16] – He’s alive! – Medics, trauma victim. -他还活着 -急救员 受伤受害者
[03:19] Delta side in the gangway. Board, collar, jump bag, now! 舷梯旁的三角区 担架 护颈 缓冲袋 快
[03:22] – Copy that. – Okay, ready? -收到 -准备好了吗
[03:23] Lift! You’re gonna be okay. 抬起来 你会没事的
[03:26] Help’s on the way. Just hang on. 急救员就来了 撑住
[03:29] Just hang on. 撑住
[03:38] All right, the tenant is Dan Llewellyn, 35. 好 租客是丹·卢埃林 35岁
[03:41] He’s a contractor. 他是个承包商
[03:43] Now, we didn’t find a cell phone 我们在尸体上或者房子里
[03:44] anywhere on the body or on the property. 都没有发现手机
[03:46] All calls to Llewellyn’s cell have gone unanswered, 所有打给卢埃林的电话都是未接
[03:48] and we can’t get a signal location. 我们也无法定位
[03:50] We’ve reached out to his family. 我们联系了他的家人
[03:52] Body’s at the M.E.’s office right now. 尸体现在在法医那里
[03:53] They’re trying to track for dental and DNA. 他们在尝试查牙科记录以及DNA
[03:55] Preliminary report says we got a male, 6’2″, maybe 6’3.” 初步报告称是一个一米八多的男性
[03:58] That matches Llewellyn’s height. 正好对应卢埃林的身高
[03:59] All right, and the other victim? 好的 另一个受害人呢
[04:00] Was he from that LGBT home? 他是LGBT之家的吗
[04:02] Yeah, he’s at Med. I’m trying to get an ID, 对 他在医院 我在查他的身份
[04:04] but the home’s director says all their kids are accounted for. 但那里的管理人说他们的人没少
[04:07] All right, Atwater, you and Rixton head over to Med. 好 阿特沃特 你和雷克斯顿去医院
[04:08] I want you there when he’s ready to talk. 他能说话了就去问
[04:10] And have his clothes sent to the lab. 把他的衣服送到化验室去
[04:12] Have them checked for accelerant. 看看有没有助燃剂
[04:13] He may be our firebug. 他可能就是纵火犯
[04:14] CFD says we’re not looking 消防局说我们要找的
[04:15] at a trained arsonist. 不是纵火惯犯
[04:17] All right, the rest of you– fire’s an easy way 其他人 火灾是谋杀
[04:19] to execute a homicide or cover one up. 或者掩盖谋杀的好办法
[04:22] Let’s figure out which 我们去弄清是哪种情况
[04:23] and why we got two bodies at the same place at the same time. 还有为什么同时同地会有两个受害人
[04:26] What do we have on the building’s owner? 房屋主人有什么信息
[04:28] Fred Teague. He’s got six properties on the south side, 弗雷德·蒂格 在南边有六栋房子
[04:31] and he’s been dancing on and off with the city’s 过去几年他时不时都在和市里的
[04:33] Troubled Building Unit for the last few years. 问题建筑小组周旋
[04:35] Copy that. And he’s downstairs. 收到 他就在楼下
[04:37] Hit it. 行动
[04:39] Okay. 好
[04:42] – That’s convenient. – Mmm. -真方便 -对
[04:50] Talked to a guy who I trust. 我和一个可信的人谈过
[04:52] He said indictments are being handed down 他说起诉书已经下到
[04:54] to Rixton’s old unit. 雷克斯顿以前的组里了
[04:55] Seriously? For what? 真的吗 为什么
[04:56] I don’t know. He didn’t say. 我不知道 他没说
[04:59] So, what? Rixton bailed on a sinking ship? 那是怎样 雷克斯顿放弃了一艘沉船吗
[05:01] Yeah, or Voigt threw him a life preserver. 对 或者博伊特给他扔了救生圈
[05:05] I mean, what are we all supposed to do? 我们要怎么办
[05:07] Just wait around for IAD to handle it? 等着内务部来处理吗
[05:09] ‘Cause I figure if his old unit is bent, 如果他以前的组都有问题
[05:12] what kind of cop is he? 那他是什么警察
[05:13] What do we even know about this guy, 除了博伊特力保他之外
[05:15] aside from the fact that Voigt rubber-stamped him? 我们又了解这家伙多少呢
[05:20] I’m gonna call Antonio. 我去打电话给安东尼奥
[05:22] I mean, if indictments are coming down, 如果起诉书下来了
[05:23] – he’s gonna know about them. – Yeah. -他肯定会知道 -对
[05:29] I just came from the house. 我刚从房子那里过来
[05:31] That was the first rental I bought, 18 years ago. 那是我18年前买的第一栋房子
[05:34] Can you believe that? 你敢信吗
[05:35] What was your relationship like with the tenant, 你和租户丹·卢埃林
[05:38] Dan Llewellyn? 关系怎样
[05:39] Frosty. 不怎么样
[05:40] I mean, rest his soul, but… 我是说 愿他灵魂得以安息 但是
[05:44] what a royal pain in the ass. 他可真是个讨人厌的家伙
[05:46] How so? 怎么说呢
[05:47] Dan was looking to break his lease, 丹想违背租约
[05:49] move in with his girlfriend. 他想和他女朋友同住
[05:51] But he had eight months left. 但他的租约还剩八个月
[05:53] – What was her name? – Vivica something. -她叫什么 -薇薇卡什么的
[05:55] You got a couple of properties with code violations. 你有几处资产都出现了违规
[05:57] I fixed all those. 我都解决了
[05:59] And the house from this morning was 100% up to code. 而且今早这栋房子是绝对符合规定的
[06:02] Yeah, except you took out extra insurance on it 是啊 但是你两个月前给这栋房子
[06:04] two months ago. 办理了额外保险
[06:05] I was doing work on the building, 那栋大楼在施工
[06:07] and the extra insurance 而我办理额外保险
[06:08] is because there was gonna be people on site. 是因为到时候肯定会有不少人过去
[06:11] All right, so where were you this morning, Mr. Teague? 你今早人在哪里 蒂格先生
[06:14] I had a meeting with a painter across town. 我和城市另一头的粉刷匠见了一面
[06:21] Are you guys seriously looking at me for torching my own place? 你们不会是真的觉得我纵火烧了自己的房子吧
[06:24] You’re not talking us out of it. 你没让我们打消这个念头
[06:27] Maybe Dan lit the place 也许是丹纵的火啊
[06:29] so he didn’t have to pay rent the rest of the year, 这样他就不用付剩下的租金了
[06:31] and he torched his own ass in the process. 而纵火途中他不小心把自己也点着了
[06:33] Maybe. 也许吧
[06:36] Name and number of the painter you met. 你见的那个粉刷匠的名字和电话
[06:41] Dan will screw me yet from the grave. 丹真是死了也不放过我
[06:44] He’ll screw me. 他害死我了
[06:50] Sarge. 警长
[06:51] We got a homeless guy ranting and raving outside. 外面有个流浪汉在大喊大叫
[06:54] So get rid of him. 那就让他走啊
[06:55] Uh, yeah, love to, but CPD’s new de-escalation protocol 我是想啊 但是芝加哥警署的新缓和条例
[06:58] means I got to contact my immediate supervisor ASAP, 规定我得立刻联系我的直属上级
[07:01] so…it is what it is. 所以 我来了
[07:07] It’s about my dog. She’s been gone all this time. 是我的狗 她走丢了一直没回来
[07:10] And no one can find her. 没人能找到她
[07:12] And I looked. I did. I did. 我找了 我找了 我找了
[07:13] And so–so what help are you? 你能帮我吗
[07:15] What I’m asking–right? Right? ‘Cause Jupiter–Jupiter– 我想怎么办 对吗 因为朱皮特 朱皮特
[07:18] That’s what planet he’s on. 他是那个星球来的
[07:20] You have a dog missing, sir? 你的狗走失了对吗 先生
[07:22] Dog. My dog. Thank you. 狗 我的狗 谢谢你
[07:23] Why is no one looking? Looking? ‘Cause Jupiter– 为什么没人去找 去找 因为朱皮特
[07:26] H-his name is Jupiter? 他 他的名字是朱皮特吗
[07:28] Marvin. My name’s Marvin. 马文 我的名字叫马文
[07:30] Okay, Marvin, we’re gonna walk inside where it’s warm, 好的 马文 我们进去暖和一下吧
[07:32] and we’re gonna get you something to eat, 然后我们给你弄点吃的
[07:34] and maybe make a few calls– 然后打几个电话
[07:37] What’s in your pocket, Marvin? 你口袋里是什么 马文
[07:39] Look at me. Marvin, what’s in your pocket? 看着我 马文 你口袋里是什么
[07:43] Needle. 注射器
[07:45] What’s in the needle, Marvin? Are you shooting up? 注射器里面是什么 马文 你吸毒吗
[07:48] My dog is gone. 我的狗不见了
[07:50] You didn’t pat him down? You didn’t search him? 你没安抚他 没搜他身吗
[07:51] – What are you, a rookie? – No, no, he comes up and I– -你怎么回事 菜鸟吗 -不是 他出现我…
[07:53] Tell Commander Crowley I’ll have an Exposure Report 告诉克罗利局长 等我从医院回来
[07:55] when I get back from Med. 我要一份风险报告
[07:57] But get him inside, 把他带进去
[07:58] search him properly, 好好给他搜身
[08:00] and get his info. 查到他的信息
[08:02] All right, come on. 好了 来吧
[08:05] We just finished unpacking last night. 我们昨晚才搬完东西
[08:07] Why do you want to know about Dan? 你们为什么想了解丹的情况
[08:09] Have you spoken to him today? 你今天和他说过话吗
[08:11] Not since this morning. He left at, like, 5:30. 今早开始没有 他大概五点半就走了
[08:14] Do you know where his job was or the name of his firm? 你知道他在哪儿工作 或者他单位的名字吗
[08:16] He’s self-employed. He’s doing a remodel across town, 他是个体户 在城里做改造
[08:19] but I don’t have the address. 但我不知道地址
[08:19] What’s going on? 怎么了
[08:21] Vivica, there was a fire at his old place 薇薇卡 今早他以前住处
[08:24] early this morning, and somebody got caught in it. 发生了火灾 有人没逃出来
[08:27] Someone died? 有人死了吗
[08:31] Oh, my God. Was it Dan? 我的天哪 是丹吗
[08:33] We don’t know yet. 我们还不知道
[08:34] How can you not know? 你们怎么能不知道
[08:35] The condition of the body. 尸体的状况太糟糕了
[08:42] That’s him. He was wearing a blue shirt, grey sweater. 这就是他 他穿着蓝衬衫灰毛衣
[08:45] He’s tall. Like 6’3″. 他很高 大概1米9
[08:48] No. No. 不 不
[08:50] No. Where’s the body? 不 他的尸体在哪儿
[08:51] At the medical examiner’s. 在法医那里
[08:52] I’ll go. I’ll know if I look– 我要去 我看到就知道是不是了
[08:53] You don’t want to see the body, ma’am. 你不会想看尸体的 女士
[09:00] Patient’s name is Kyle Harvey. 患者名叫凯尔·哈维
[09:02] Dr. Rhodes is coming down. 罗德斯医生会救治他
[09:04] – Great. Thank you. – Appreciate that. -好 谢谢 -十分感谢
[09:07] Uh…so, dog, 老兄
[09:09] you still keep up with buddies from your old unit? 你还跟之前组里的兄弟们有联系吗
[09:13] Why is everyone suddenly so interested in my old unit? 为什么大家突然都对我以前的组这么感兴趣
[09:17] I’ma keep it real with you, man. 我就直说吧 兄弟
[09:18] We heard about some indictments coming down, and… 我们听说你身上有诉讼案 然后
[09:22] I just want a little clarification. 我只是想弄明白
[09:24] Yeah, well, you know, you’re not an active cop 你知道吗 没两个人投诉你
[09:26] unless you got a beef on you. 你都不敢说自己是个积极的警察
[09:28] Yeah, well, indictment’s a little different from beef, 但是诉讼和投诉不同啊
[09:30] but okay. 但没关系
[09:31] Hey, fellas. 你们好啊
[09:32] So, I’m sorry, but your victim was triple zeroes 我很抱歉 但是你们的受害者送来的时候
[09:34] when he came in. 已经基本没有生命体征了
[09:35] We did everything we could, but he died 我们尽了全力 但他还是因为
[09:37] of massive blunt force trauma from the explosion. 爆炸造成的大型钝器创伤身亡了
[09:40] Thanks, Doc. Think you could send those clothes 谢谢了 医生 你能把那些衣物
[09:42] to the lab for us? 替我们送去化验室吗
[09:43] – You got it. – Thanks. -没问题 -谢谢
[09:48] Did you know Kyle? 你认识凯尔吗
[09:50] I’m Angie McCallister, from Reynolds, 我是安吉·麦卡里斯特 来自雷诺兹
[09:52] the LGBT home next door. 也就是隔壁的LGBT之家
[09:55] Kyle was one of ours. 凯尔是我们中的一员
[10:02] Kyle was released two weeks ago. 凯尔两周前被放出来
[10:06] His mother passed away a year ago. 他母亲一年前过世了
[10:08] He and his father were always at odds. 他跟他爸一直不合
[10:10] Six months ago, he tried to take his own life, 六个月前 他想过自己的生活
[10:12] and he was placed with us. 于是他来跟我们搭伙
[10:14] We’d been working with Kyle and his dad. 我们和凯尔还有他爸一起工作过
[10:16] They’d come so far. 他们俩形同陌路
[10:19] Yeah. Um, did you have any issue with the tenant next door? 你们和隔壁租户之间有没有什么纠纷
[10:24] Dan? No. 丹吗 没有
[10:26] He was a great guy. 他是个好人
[10:28] He fixed things around the house. 经常修理房子周围的东西
[10:31] He was really nice to the kids. 他对孩子也很好
[10:33] And some people in the neighborhood 社区里的有些人
[10:34] just weren’t as welcoming, you know? 就是不怎么受欢迎
[10:37] He stood up for our kids. 但他会为我们的孩子出头
[10:40] Did he stand up to anybody in particular? 他有没有特别针对某个人
[10:44] One guy, yeah. 有一个
[10:47] Like, two weeks ago, he and Dan got into a fight. 两礼拜前 丹就和他打了起来
[10:54] The M.E. says no dental work 法医说被害者没有
[10:56] or recent surgeries on our victim. 牙科或者近期的手术记录
[10:58] Canvass says it may have happened 调查报告显示案发可能时间太早
[10:59] too early for witnesses. 所以没有什么目击者
[11:00] No neighbors saw or heard anything until the explosion. 直到爆炸发生 附近没有人看到或听到任何事
[11:03] Hey, Sarge, um, 警长
[11:06] we gotta ask you about Rixton. 我们得问问你雷克斯顿的事
[11:09] What about him? 他怎么了
[11:10] We heard that indictments were being handed down 我们听说那份起诉书送去了
[11:12] in his old unit. 他以前的组
[11:14] What does that have to do with you? 所以跟你有什么关系
[11:20] I want to know who’s got my back. 我想了解跟我搭档的人
[11:23] Jeez. I imagine Kenny’d like to know who has his as well. 天呐 我想肯尼他自己也想知道吧
[11:26] You’d think that impending indictments would be something 一般诉讼这种事 是你应该
[11:28] that he might, you know, offer up to us. 主动跟我们说的
[11:30] I know I would. 我知道我会
[11:32] So you question a guy that I brought in and vouched for 所以你在这质疑我带进来并担保的人
[11:35] instead of working a case that killed two people? 而不是专心想着死了两个人的案子
[11:37] I can do both at the same time. Trust me. 我可以一心二用的 相信我
[11:41] Dan Llewellyn stood up for a few gay teens 丹·卢埃林在一个半礼拜之前
[11:42] a week and a half ago… 为一群小基佬出头
[11:44] punched a grown bully who was threatening them. 揍了一个威胁他们的成年坏人
[11:46] Harlan Betts. 哈伦·贝茨
[11:47] Betts left, but pissed. 虽然贝茨走了 但很恼火
[11:50] You and Erin. 你和艾琳去查
[12:02] The guy punched me, and I’m the one in hot water? 是他打的我唉 你们现在来找我麻烦吗
[12:05] Why don’t you go arrest him? 为什么不去抓他
[12:07] Maybe because you’re the one that likes to taunt teenagers. 也许是因为你才是那个嘲讽青少年的人
[12:10] Does that make you feel tough? 你觉得自己很厉害吧
[12:11] I got a kid, okay? She looks out the window, 我家有小孩的 好吗 她往窗外看的时候
[12:13] sees two guys kissing. 看到两个男人在亲嘴
[12:15] What kind of example is that? 这算什么榜样
[12:17] What kind of example is it you attacking them? 那你攻击他们能做出什么样的榜样
[12:20] I didn’t attack anyone. 我没攻击谁
[12:22] He hit me. Why am I here? 是他打了我 为什么抓我过来
[12:25] Because somebody set his house on fire with him in it. 因为有人烧了他的房子也烧死了他
[12:31] I’m sorry. Do you find that funny? 不好意思 你觉得很好笑吗
[12:33] Karma’s a bitch, huh? 真是报应啊 不是吗
[12:37] Two people were killed in that blast, 那次爆炸中两人丧生
[12:38] and one of them was a teenager from Reynolds, so what happened? 其中一个是来自雷诺兹的孩子 发生了什么
[12:40] Did he kiss another kid in front of you? 他是不是当你面亲了谁
[12:42] You decided to teach him a lesson? 你想给他点教训
[12:44] Nope. 没有
[12:49] I’m warning you 我警告你
[12:51] lose the grin, or I will lose it for you. 你再笑一个 我会打掉你的牙
[12:57] You’re gonna want to see this. 你们过来看看
[13:09] Hit it. 见见吧
[13:11] Dan Llewellyn, tenant from 3507 Wallace. 我是丹·卢埃林 华莱士3507号的租户
[13:14] He’s alive. He’s okay. 他还活着 他没事
[13:16] Then…who the hell died in that fire? 那火灾里死的是谁
[13:29] Did I hear right that someone from next door 我刚刚没听错吧 我隔壁有人
[13:31] got killed in the blast? 在爆炸中丧生了吗
[13:32] – That is right. – Who? -没错 -谁
[13:35] His name was Kyle Harvey. 他叫凯尔·哈维
[13:37] – Oh, man. – So you knew him? -天呐 -你认识他吗
[13:39] Yeah. He was trying to patch things up with his dad. 是啊 他正打算和他爸重修于好呢
[13:42] How well did you know him? 你了解他多少
[13:43] He’d come around sometimes. We’d talk. 他有时候会过来 我们会说说话
[13:46] When’s the last time you were at the house, Dan? 你最后一次在那是什么时候 丹
[13:48] A week and a half ago. I took everything 一个半礼拜前 我把所有东西
[13:50] but the heavy stuff I was gonna sell online. 都搬走拿去网上卖 除了那些重的
[13:53] Can you think of anyone who might’ve had it out for you? 你能不能想到任何跟你有嫌隙的人
[13:55] Yeah. The landlord. 有啊 房东
[13:57] Well, he alibied out. 他有不在场证明
[13:58] Yeah, well, maybe he hired one of his illegal immigrant workers 那也许他请了他用2美金一个小时请来的
[14:00] he pays 2 bucks an hour. 非法移民工人帮他的
[14:02] That could be. 有可能
[14:03] All right, Dan, I’m gonna posit a scenario 丹 现在我要假设一个
[14:05] that any objective person would eventually arrive at. 任何目标人物可能出现的情况
[14:08] Torching the place is one way 一把火烧了这个地方
[14:10] of getting out of paying the rest of your lease. 也是逃租的一种方式
[14:12] Yeah, it is. But that’s not my style. 没错 但那不是我的行事风格
[14:15] I already reached out to a buddy of mine getting into real estate 我已经联系了我的一个在搞房地产的哥们儿
[14:17] to see if he could find me a subletter. 帮我看看能不能找到房子租
[14:19] – His name? – Corey Kipton. He teaches yoga -他叫什么 -科里·吉普顿 他之前教瑜伽的
[14:22] until the real estate thing kicks in full-time. 直到房地产发展起来后才开始做全职的
[14:25] So where were you this morning? 你今天早上在哪里
[14:27] On this new job. I was working in a basement all morning. 忙这个新工作呗 我在一处地下室忙了一上午
[14:30] Walked out to grab a smoke, and my phone lit up 就出去抽了跟烟 然后我的手机亮了
[14:32] with messages and missed calls. 我才看到一堆短信和未接电话
[14:34] Anybody confirm that? 有人证明吗
[14:37] Me. 我自己
[14:39] You know, Kyle wasn’t staying at Reynolds House. 凯尔并不住在雷诺兹了
[14:41] Why do you think he came back? 你觉得他为什么会回去
[14:43] – What are you implying? – Nothin’. -你在暗示什么吗 -没有
[14:45] ‘Cause he was gay… 因为他是基佬
[14:47] you implying me and Kyle had a sexual relationship? 你是想说我和凯尔有性关系吗
[14:49] – Did ya? – No. -有吗 -没有
[14:51] – Okay. – What difference would it make if we did? -好吧 -就算有又怎么样
[14:53] I’m just trying to figure out what’s goin’ on. 我只是想问清楚情况
[15:00] – Am I under arrest? – No. -我被捕了吗 -没有
[15:03] Just having a conversation. 就是聊聊
[15:04] Well, the conversation’s over. 那我聊够了
[15:13] Jay. 杰
[15:17] – Sarge. – Yeah? -警长 -怎么了
[15:19] People are starting to whisper 现在开始有人议论
[15:20] about what went down in the gang unit. 反黑组出的那档子事了
[15:23] Don’t say a word. 别吭声
[15:24] I wouldn’t mind coming clean. 我愿意站出来说明
[15:26] Keep your head in the case. Don’t say a word. 专心破案 别吭声
[15:36] What the hell? They won’t buzz me up anymore? 什么鬼 都不允许我上去了吗
[15:37] Well, we told them to keep the riffraff out. 我们让他们拦着地痞流氓
[15:43] – So? – Whole thing’s sealed up tight. -怎样 -什么都问不出来
[15:45] And I’m not on that case. 而且我没参与过那个案子
[15:47] But you must have heard something. 但你肯定听说了什么吧
[15:50] Antonio, come on. 安东尼奥 拜托
[15:51] We have to work with this guy now. 我们还得和他共事呢
[15:55] I heard seven indictments are coming down. 我只听说要起诉七个人
[15:57] Rixton was in an eight-man unit. 雷克斯顿的小队有八个人
[15:59] That’s right. 没错
[16:02] So is Rixton the one not getting indicted? 那雷克斯顿是不是没被起诉的那个
[16:04] Correct. 正确
[16:06] If he wasn’t rounded up, maybe he didn’t do anything. 如果他没被查 那他也许什么都没做
[16:10] Or he’s walking because he rolled on his entire team. 也有可能是他告发队友抵罪了
[16:12] That’s not my department. 这我就没法说了
[16:16] Man…you miss us, though, right? 真是的 你想我们吧
[16:22] I cry myself to sleep every night. 我每天晚上都哭晕在床
[16:25] Figured. 我看也是
[16:28] We ran the man’s name with area hospitals. 我们向当地医院查了这个人的情况
[16:31] The VA has him confirmed with hepatitis C. 退伍军人医院确认他得了丙肝
[16:36] O-okay. 好吧
[16:38] They’re sending his full record now. 他们正把完整病历发过来
[16:40] And we’ll also check for HIV, 我们也会查艾滋病病毒
[16:42] but that’s just precautionary. 不过这只是谨慎起见
[16:44] I mean, I barely got pricked. 我只是被轻轻刺了一下而已
[16:48] We’ll keep a good thought, all right? 先别往坏处想 好吗
[16:50] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:59] Yeah, I’ve been studying for my real estate license, 我正在备考房地产经纪人证
[17:01] so renting houses and apartments part-time. 所以也兼职中介租房
[17:03] Show the place to anybody 6’3″ Or so? 看房的人里有没有一个身高一米九的
[17:05] Yeah, a guy walked in yesterday. 有 昨天有这么个人来过
[17:07] Does he have a name? 知道他叫什么吗
[17:09] Uh, I think it was Bill something. 好像是比尔什么的
[17:10] Couple of first names. John-Bill Johns? 名字也是常见姓 约翰 比尔·约翰斯
[17:15] Anyway, he and his wife said 总之他和他妻子说
[17:15] they wanted to move to the south side. 他们想搬到城南来住
[17:17] He wanted the house right then. 当时就决定要了
[17:18] Said he loved the red door. 说他喜欢那扇红门
[17:19] Hey, how about a copy of that application? 那你有他的申请的复印件吗
[17:22] He offered me a thousand bucks cash to hold the place. 他给了我一千块 让我给他留着房子
[17:24] Well, you should at least have a phone number, right? 那你至少得留他的电话吧
[17:27] No. He said he was gonna call me today. 没有 他说他今天联系我
[17:30] Does anybody else besides you and Dan have a key to the place? 除了你和丹 还有谁有那里的钥匙
[17:34] No idea. I just use the key 不知道 我都是用
[17:36] that Dan leaves under the planter by the back door. 丹留在后门盆栽下面的钥匙
[17:37] Did this Bill Johns see where that key is hidden? 那这个比尔·约翰斯看到钥匙藏在哪了吗
[17:40] Maybe. Probably. 没准 大概吧
[17:43] We good? 还有事吗
[17:44] Yeah. 没了
[17:47] Your victim didn’t die from smoke inhalation 这个被害人的死因并不是吸入浓烟
[17:50] or blunt force trauma. 或者钝器击伤
[17:51] He was shot first. 他是被枪打死的
[17:53] A .22 fired into the eye socket at close range. 一把点二二朝着眼窝处近距离开枪
[17:57] – Okay. – Any marks to help us ID him? -那好 -有没有什么能确定身份的痕迹
[17:59] Too far gone for birthmarks or tattoos. 胎记和纹身已经烧没了
[18:02] But I do have a wedding ring. 不过我找到了个结婚戒指
[18:05] Congrats on moving up to Intelligence. 恭喜你升到了情报组啊
[18:07] I’ve been meaning to tell you that. 我一直想道贺来着
[18:09] – Thank you. – And that super nice guy -谢谢 -那个跟你订过婚的
[18:11] you were engaged to, Adam Ruzek? 非常和善的小哥呢 亚当·鲁塞克
[18:12] Is he still there? 他还在吗
[18:14] Uh, no. He’s…no. 没有 他…没有
[18:18] Ah, because of you? 是吗 躲你吗
[18:21] – Can we move on? – Of course. -能说正事吗 -当然
[18:23] Great. 谢谢
[18:25] No inscription, 没有铭文
[18:26] nothing out of the ordinary to track it. 也没什么可追踪的特别之处
[18:29] And his watch. 还有他的腕表
[18:31] Victim fell on his arm. 被害人手臂先着地
[18:33] It wouldn’t have survived otherwise. 不过反正这块表也肯定要坏
[18:34] Breguet, vintage. I have a reference number, 是一块老式宝玑表 我查到了参考编号
[18:37] movement serial number, and case number. 商品序列号和订单号
[18:39] 18 jewels, high-quality manual wind mechanism. 镶有18颗珠宝 高级手动上弦机制
[18:44] Sorry. My second husband was obsessed. 抱歉 我第二任丈夫痴迷藏表
[18:48] Shame about the fire. This was a beauty. 火灾我很遗憾 这块表真的很漂亮
[18:51] You sold it? 是你们卖的吗
[18:52] I checked my records after your call. 你们联系我们之后我查了销售记录
[18:53] Sold it a year and a half ago. 是一年半前卖的
[18:54] To a Bill Johns? William Johns? 买家是比尔·约翰斯 或者威廉·约翰斯
[18:56] No. A Jane Framingham? 不是 是一位简·弗雷明汉
[19:01] And this watch is 12 grand? 这表售价是一万二
[19:03] It’s a deal for what she got. Mint condition, 这价格绝对超值 全新成色
[19:05] authenticated original box and service papers. 附带原厂包装和售后单
[19:07] It was an anniversary gift. 是结婚纪念日的礼物
[19:10] She say anything about the husband? 她有没有提到过她丈夫
[19:11] No. Did she kill him? 没有 她杀了他吗
[19:15] Did she say she was gonna kill him? 她说过她要杀了他吗
[19:16] God, no. Don’t mind me. 当然没有 别听我胡说
[19:18] I read too many thrillers. 我恐怖小说看多了
[19:20] This is the most excitement I’ve had all year. 这是我这一整年最刺激的事了
[19:24] Mrs. Framingham, we found the watch 弗雷明汉夫人 我们今早
[19:27] on a body earlier this morning. 在一具遗体上找到了这块表
[19:30] The man died in a house fire. 那个人是住宅失火过世的
[19:32] In New York? 在纽约吗
[19:34] My husband’s travelling there on business. 我丈夫去纽约出公差了
[19:36] Is–is that where this happened? 是在那里发生的事吗
[19:38] The south side of Chicago. 在芝加哥南边
[19:41] We believe the man’s name was Bill Johns. 我们认为这个人的名字是比尔·约翰斯
[19:42] He was wearing this watch and a wedding ring. 他戴着这块手表和这枚戒指
[19:47] I don’t understand. Why would a dead man in Chicago 我不懂 为什么一个死在芝加哥的人
[19:50] be wearing my husband’s watch and ring? 会戴着我丈夫的手表和戒指
[19:58] Curt and I talked on the phone last night. 柯特和我昨晚还通过电话
[20:02] He calls every night when he’s travelling. 他出远门时每天晚上都会给我打电话
[20:04] – He called you from New York? – Yes. -他从纽约打过来的吗 -是的
[20:06] I mean, that’s where he said he was. 他是这么说的
[20:10] The body that you found, it’s– 你们发现的尸体 是…
[20:14] it’s definitely him? 确定是他吗
[20:16] The real estate agent confirmed from your photograph 房地产经纪人根据你的照片确认
[20:19] that he showed your husband that house yesterday. 他昨天带你丈夫看过房子
[20:22] Do you have any idea why he’d be using the name Bill Johns? 你知道他为什么要用比尔·约翰斯这个名字吗
[20:25] No. 不知道
[20:27] Why did he say he was in New York? 他为什么说他在纽约
[20:29] He’s a trader. His company’s at the Board of Trade. 他是一个操盘手 他的公司在期货交易所
[20:31] He travels east all the time, or– 他经常去东边出差 或…
[20:34] Did he ever mention a house at 3507 South Wallace? 他有没有提过华莱士南路3507号的房子
[20:38] Or moving? 要搬过去吗
[20:40] He always wanted to paint our front door red. 他一直想把我们的前门刷成红色
[20:45] Maybe it was a– a surprise? 可能这是个…惊喜
[20:51] Were you guys having any problems? 你们之间有什么矛盾吗
[20:55] No. 没有
[20:56] We were good. 我们关系很好
[20:59] Or, I–I thought we were. 要不就是 我…我以为很好
[21:02] Could there have been someone else in his life? 会不会他外面还有人
[21:07] Well, I don’t know anything, do I? 我什么都不知道啊
[21:16] Curt Framingham 柯特·弗雷明汉
[21:17] worked for Metro Gold Central for five years. 在麦德龙黄金中心工作了五年
[21:20] No employment before here, 之前没有受雇记录
[21:21] and no Curt Framingham in Chicago before that. 之前整个芝加哥也没有柯特·弗雷明汉这个人
[21:23] There’s no Curt or Curtis Framingham countrywide. 全国都没有柯特或柯蒂斯·弗雷明汉
[21:26] Not in Lexus Nexus, Face of the Nation, 信息网 在线搜人网 社交媒体
[21:30] social media. 都没有
[21:31] However, we ran a multistate DMV facial recognition 但是 我们在国际车管所进行了面部识别
[21:34] and popped a match for Curt Forrester. 柯特·福雷斯特符合特征
[21:36] – Kevin, would you be so kind? – Yes, ma’am. -凯文 可以麻烦你吗 -好的 长官
[21:38] Great. So, Curt Forrester, AKA Curt Framingham, 好 柯特·福雷斯特也叫柯特·弗雷明汉
[21:41] was arrested in Indianapolis in 2010 for running a Ponzi scheme. 2010年在印第安纳波利斯因实行庞氏骗局被捕
[21:45] He funneled client savings to these money-losing businesses 他把客户的存款投到赔钱的交易上
[21:48] to line his own pockets with finder’s fees. 从中赚取中间人佣金
[21:50] The SEC lost the case when a key witness died during trial. 因庭审期间关键证人死亡 证监会没能立案
[21:54] It was a boating accident. Looks like an actual accident. 划船时发生意外 看上去是真的意外
[21:59] Call HIDTA. 打电话给高效毒品走私地区数据库
[22:00] Run a deconfliction report on Curt Framingham 对柯特·弗雷明汉和麦德龙黄金
[22:02] and on Metro Gold Capital. 提交防冲突报告
[22:03] Let’s see if the Feds are into this guy. 看看联邦有没有在查这个人
[22:06] I got a guy at the Fed who gets me whatever I want to know. 联调局有个人能帮我拿到任何信息
[22:09] You want me to call him? 要我打电话给他吗
[22:10] We’re good. 不用
[22:18] Someone want to fill me in on the office gossip? 有人想告诉我办公室八卦的事吗
[22:22] Your gang unit pulled indictments for everyone but you, so… 你的反黑组除了你每个人都被起诉了 所以
[22:27] why don’t you tell us how you worked that out? 不如跟我们说说你是怎么做到的
[22:29] Well, maybe there was nothing to indict. 可能是因为没什么可被起诉的吧
[22:32] Seven guys taken in, and one in the clear? That happens. 七个人入狱 一个人清白 挺常见啊
[22:34] You wanna say something? Say it. 你有话就直说
[22:37] I think I just did. 我已经说了
[22:38] I mean, there’s only a couple options, right? 只有两个可能 对吧
[22:40] I mean, either you’re dirty and you got away with it, 要么是你也是黑警但你逃掉了
[22:42] or you worked a deal. I think we just want to know– 要么是你提了个协议 我们只想知道…
[22:44] You wrote parking tickets for two years to get up here, 你开了两年罚单才升到这里
[22:46] and you’re gonna lecture me? 现在还想教训我
[22:47] Come talk to me after you work seven years on the front lines. 等你在前线工作七年之后再跟我说话
[22:52] There a problem? 有什么问题吗
[22:56] No, Sergeant. 没有 警长
[22:57] Well, that’s good, 很好
[22:58] ’cause if I hear one more person talk about anything 如果我再听到谁在说闲话
[23:00] other than this case and the two people who were killed, 而不是处理这件两人被杀的案子
[23:04] I’ll put you on the next transfer order. 那我下一个就把他调走
[23:10] Try me. 试试看
[23:25] I, uh, I notified Commander Crawley, 我告知克劳利局长了
[23:28] and Marvin’s in holding. 马文已经收监了
[23:29] Holding? You had him arrested? 收监 你把他抓起来了
[23:31] Yeah. Injury was sustained 是的 挣扎期间
[23:33] during a struggle with a police officer. 伤害到一名警官
[23:34] That’s an IOD, right? 这是工伤 对吗
[23:35] We got a guy without a home in February in Chicago 一个在二月的芝加哥无家可归的人
[23:38] who just lost his dog, 丢了一只狗
[23:40] and you’re gonna arrest him? 你还要把他抓起来
[23:41] By arresting him, it meant we could run a mandatory blood draw. 抓了他 我们就可以进行强制抽血
[23:44] You compare that with your tests at Med. 你就可以跟你在芝医院的检查结果对比
[23:45] I just thought– 我只是觉得…
[23:47] Oh, yeah. 对
[23:50] Good move. 干得好
[23:52] What about the dog? 狗呢
[23:54] Seriously still worried about the dog? 不是吧 你还在担心狗
[24:02] – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. -对不起 -没关系
[24:04] I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:05] We’re still looking for your dog, Marvin. 我们还在帮你找狗 马文
[24:08] J-Jupiter took my-my-my dog. He n-never came back. 朱皮特带走了我的狗 然后再也没回来
[24:12] Jupiter’s your friend? 朱皮特是你的朋友吗
[24:13] Jupiter went to a home. 朱皮特进了一个房子
[24:16] What’s your dog’s name? 你的狗叫什么
[24:17] Rosie. Rosie! 罗茜 罗茜
[24:18] What color is she? 她是什么颜色的
[24:19] Red. Red. Red. 红的 红的 红的
[24:22] – Okay. – Red. -好的 -红的
[24:24] We’re working on getting you outta here real soon, Marvin. 我们很快就会让你出来 马文
[24:29] So, tell me: what do the Feds have on Curt Framingham? 告诉我 联调局有柯特·弗雷明汉的什么信息
[24:32] We made the connection between Forrester and Framingham 四个月前我们把福雷斯特和弗雷明汉
[24:34] four months ago. 联系了起来
[24:35] So, why didn’t you pick him up? 那你们为什么不抓他
[24:36] You know the AUSA’s office. 你知道陆军协会的人
[24:38] They want a 99% chance the guy’s going away 他们要99%确定那人会逃走
[24:40] before we grab him. 我们才能抓他
[24:41] We were finalizing the paperwork with the company. 我们正在和公司讨论最后的文书工作
[24:43] Now how much had he skimmed? 他私吞了多少钱
[24:45] Over 300 grand into personal accounts. 个人账户超过三十万美元
[24:47] But the company was looking at over 3 million in losses. 但是公司认为损失超过三百万
[24:50] Could one of his investors have figured it out 有可能是他的一位投资人发现了端倪
[24:51] and killed him? 然后下了杀手吗
[24:52] Unlikely. 不太可能
[24:53] Metro Gold covered their accounts before any client looked twice. 麦德龙黄金公司不会让客户检查他们的账户的
[24:57] List of his clients. 这是他的客户名单
[24:58] You ever hear about him using the name Bill Johns 你听说过他曾用过比尔·约翰斯或者
[25:00] for anything–William Johns? 威廉·约翰斯这些名字吗
[25:03] Ballistics got a match. 弹道结果找到了匹配
[25:04] Gun’s a .22 registered to Roxanne Cabrera. 洛葛仙妮·卡布瑞拉注册的点22口径枪支
[25:06] Roxanne Cabrera on your list? 洛葛仙妮·卡布瑞拉在名单上吗
[25:08] Nah. 没有
[25:09] We’ve got an address. 我们查到了地址
[25:10] – All right, Rixton and Atwater. – Yeah. -派雷克斯顿和阿特沃特去 -好的
[25:15] Sorry. I broke my ankle in a car accident last night. 抱歉 昨晚车祸我伤了脚踝
[25:18] I was in the hospital. 那时我在医院
[25:19] Oh, no. I’m sorry to hear that. 非常遗憾
[25:21] When did you get home? 你什么时候回家的
[25:22] An hour ago. What is this about? 一个小时前 怎么了
[25:25] Ms. Cabrera, you wouldn’t happen to own a weapon, would you? 卡布瑞拉女士 请问你是不是有一件武器
[25:28] I have a gun. It’s registered. 我有一把注册了的枪
[25:30] Okay. When’s the last time you used it? 上次用枪是什么时候
[25:32] Two weeks ago. I went shooting with some friends. 两周前 我和一些朋友去射击了
[25:34] – Whose gear? – My brother’s. -谁的衣服 -我弟弟的
[25:36] The accident happened late last night. 事故发生的时候已经很晚了
[25:38] He came to feed the cat. 他来喂猫
[25:39] Okay. What’s your brother’s name? 好 你弟弟叫什么
[25:40] Rafael, but– 拉斐尔 但…
[25:42] Same last name? 同一个姓吗
[25:43] Yes. Whatever this is– 是的 不管怎样
[25:45] Your weapon was used in a shooting this morning. 今早有人用你的武器射击了
[25:48] That’s impossible. 这不可能
[25:49] I keep my gun locked in a safe in the bedroom. 我的枪锁在我卧室的保险柜里
[25:52] – Bedroom’s that way? – Yeah. -是在这边吗 -是的
[26:03] I–I put it there myself. 我亲自放在里面的
[26:05] Okay. Step back, ma’am. 女士 请退后
[26:06] Uh, let’s call Forensics for prints, bro. 叫法医来提取指纹
[26:08] Something else first. 等一下
[26:09] Your brother, Rafael– has he been in trouble? 你的弟弟拉斐尔惹了什么麻烦吗
[26:11] Not since he moved here from Florida. 他从弗罗里达搬来之后还没有
[26:15] Assault with a deadly weapon, self-admitted gang member. 自称黑帮成员 使用致命武器进行袭击
[26:17] Rafi was here last night with my fiancé. 拉斐尔昨晚和我未婚夫在一起
[26:20] What’s your fiancé’s name? 你未婚夫叫什么
[26:21] Bill Johns. 比尔·约翰斯
[26:25] Perfect. 完美
[26:31] How long have you been seeing Bill? 你认识比尔多久了
[26:33] Six months. 六个月
[26:34] He tell you what he did for a living? 他告诉过你他的职业吗
[26:36] Finance. 金融行业
[26:37] He tell you he was married before? 他告诉过你他以前结过婚吗
[26:39] Married still? 还未离婚
[26:40] No. 没有
[26:42] We love each other. 我们深爱着彼此
[26:43] We’re moving into a new house together. 我们要一起搬新家
[26:49] And why do you keep talking about him in the past tense? 你们提到他的时候为什么一直在用过去时
[26:52] Take a wild guess. 大胆猜测一下
[26:55] He’s dead? 他死了吗
[27:00] Bill wasn’t even his name. He was Curt Framingham. 他不叫比尔 他叫柯特·弗雷明汉
[27:03] Before that, Curt Forrester. 再之前叫柯特·福雷斯特
[27:04] He’s got a wife named Jane in the suburbs. 他在郊区还有一个叫简的妻子
[27:06] – No. – Yes. -不可能 -真的
[27:10] Roxanne… 洛葛仙妮
[27:18] What happened? 你怎么了
[27:24] The gun that killed Curt Framingham belongs to you. 杀害柯特·弗雷明汉的枪属于你
[27:27] And your brother was in your house last night. 你的弟弟昨晚在你家
[27:29] He had access. 他能拿到枪
[27:30] Rafi doesn’t even know the combination. 拉斐尔都不知道密码
[27:32] It’s 7-14-90. It’s your birthday. 密码71490 是你的生日
[27:34] You don’t think he could figure that out? 你真以为他不知道吗
[27:37] Look. You found out Bill or Curt 当你知道比尔或者柯特
[27:38] or whatever he called himself was married, you got angry. 管他是谁 这个人结婚了的时候你很愤怒
[27:41] – Any woman would. – No! -这是人之常情 -不
[27:43] Okay, your brother found out, defended your honor. 你弟弟发现了 打算替你捍卫尊严
[27:51] Okay, where’s Rafael? 好了 拉斐尔在哪
[27:56] Where is Rafael? 拉斐尔在哪
[27:59] Roxanne, 洛葛仙妮
[28:01] you got to be a big sister right now. 你必须做一个称职的姐姐
[28:03] If we put out a manhunt, this is gonna go a whole lot worse. 如果我们展开搜捕抓到他 情况就严重得多
[28:07] Just tell us where he is. 告诉我们他在哪
[28:11] In class, 在上课
[28:13] at Chicago City College. 在芝加哥城市学院
[28:14] He’s getting straight As. 他一直都拿全优
[28:15] He’s working so hard. 非常刻苦
[28:17] I want to be there when you talk to him. 你们审讯他的时候我也想在场
[28:19] Sorry. 抱歉
[28:25] Okay. 好的
[28:30] There’s a Jane Framingham downstairs. 简·弗雷明汉在楼下
[28:33] She asked to see you. 她想见你
[28:44] I just keep running it over in my head. 我刚才一直在想
[28:46] Meeting Prince Charming, falling in love. 遇见我的白马王子 坠入爱河
[28:47] Guy who has money, doesn’t want mine. 一个只爱我的心 不爱我的钱的人
[28:51] The house thing with the red door– 那栋红色门的房子
[28:54] that was for another woman, wasn’t it? 是给另一个女人的对吗
[28:56] Mrs. Framingham– 弗雷明汉夫人…
[28:57] Is she pretty? Younger? 她更年轻吗 还是更漂亮
[29:04] Both. 又年轻又漂亮
[29:06] Did she kill him? 是她杀了他吗
[29:07] I mean, just–maybe there’s some justice in this world. 善恶到头终有报 不是不报时候未到
[29:09] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I just– 抱歉 抱歉 我…
[29:12] I keep thinking maybe if I wasn’t so stupid– 我一直在想如果我不是这么蠢就好了
[29:15] Just tell me what you know. 告诉我你们查到了什么
[29:18] Do you know that your husband had another name 你知道你的丈夫在遇见你之前
[29:20] before he met you? 还有另一个名字吗
[29:22] Forrester. 福雷斯特
[29:23] You’re kidding me. 怎么可能
[29:27] You should start moving on. 你该开始新生活了
[29:30] I’ve got to get back upstairs. 我得上楼去了
[29:37] Well, your sister says you and her fiancé were 你姐姐说你和她未婚夫
[29:39] at her place last night. 昨晚在她家
[29:41] Yeah. He stayed for an hour, then left. 是的 他待了一个小时就走了
[29:43] What, so you followed him back out to the suburbs, 所以你跟踪他去了郊区
[29:45] see his big house, his wife? 看到了他的大房子和他老婆吗
[29:47] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[29:49] You found out what he was up to last night. 你昨晚发现了他的打算
[29:52] This morning, you went over to the place 早上 你去了他打算租给
[29:55] he was gonna rent for your sister, 你姐姐的房子
[29:56] and you shot him in the face. 冲他脸上开了一枪
[29:58] What? No. 什么 不是的
[29:59] Rafael, stop. Don’t embarrass yourself. 拉斐尔 别说了 别自寻难堪了
[30:01] We know exactly what happened. 我们知道到底发生了什么
[30:03] Doused him in paint thinner, pulled the gas hose, 把他泡在颜料稀释剂里 拔了天然气管
[30:05] went to class like nothing happened. 装作若无其事去上课
[30:06] Man, I would never do that. 我绝对不会这么做的
[30:08] Sure you would. You already have. 你当然会 你已经这么做了
[30:09] Like that time in Florida you took a baseball bat to a guy 就像上次在佛罗里达 你用棒球棒打人
[30:13] ’cause he tried to steal a package off your porch. 只是因为他试图从走廊上偷走你的包裹
[30:15] No. I’ve changed. I didn’t hurt Bill. 不 我变了 我没有伤害比尔
[30:17] All right, then explain it to us, 那就跟我们解释清楚
[30:18] ’cause you were the last person with the guy. 因为你是最后一个和他在一起的人
[30:20] You have motive, no alibi, history of violence– 你有动机 暴力史 没有不在场证明
[30:26] Found it in the sister’s building storage. It’s a .22. 在姐姐家的储藏间发现的 22口径
[30:29] Serial number matches the sister’s registration. 序列号与姐姐的登记号一致
[30:33] Should’ve found a better hiding spot. 应该找个更好的地方藏着呀
[30:36] Man, somebody set me up! 有人陷害我
[30:37] I swear to God, I’ve changed. 我发誓 我已经变了
[30:39] Well, you didn’t change enough. 那你变得还不够多
[30:40] Get up. We’re booking you for murder. 起来 我们要以谋杀罪指控你
[30:43] Get up. Let’s go. 起来 我们走
[30:53] April from Med– 医院的艾普尔送来的
[30:54] test came back negative for hepatitis. 检测显示没有肝炎病毒
[30:56] Only insulin found on the needle. 针管里只有胰岛素
[30:59] Now, they still got to do the blood drop on Marvin, 现在他们还要对马文做血滴试验
[31:00] but the VA reports from last week showed 但弗州上周的报告显示
[31:03] that hepatitis was his only communicable disease, 肝炎是他唯一的传染性疾病
[31:06] so…you’re in the clear. 所以 你现在没问题了
[31:24] Oh, my gosh. 天呐
[31:26] Look at you. Who are you? 看看你 叫什么名字呀
[31:29] Oh, I don’t believe it. 我都不敢相信
[31:32] Come on, little sweet thing. Look at you. 过来 小可爱 看看你
[31:35] Look at your little face. Come on. 看看你的小脸蛋 过来
[31:39] Marvin? Marvin, I got a present for ya. 马文 马文 有一个礼物给你
[31:44] Rosie! 罗茜
[31:45] You found my Rosie-Rosie! 你找到了我的罗茜
[31:48] Rosie! You found her. You found my Rosie! 罗茜 你找到她了 你找到了我的罗茜
[31:50] How did you– how did you find her? 你怎么找到她的
[31:51] Well, I didn’t do anything. She found you. 我什么也没做 是她找上你的
[31:55] Jupiter took-took-took my dog, and then he never– 朱皮特带走了我的狗 就没有
[31:58] never came back– never, never. 没有 没有再回来
[31:59] Well, shame on Jupiter, then, huh? 朱皮特真坏 是不是
[32:01] “Jupiter wanted to go to the home,” The man asked. “朱皮特想回家” 那人说的
[32:04] Okay, well, we’re gonna get you out of here now, Marvin, 我们现在放你出去 马文
[32:06] get you some help. 我们会帮助你
[32:07] J-Jupiter g-g-go to a home– 朱 朱皮特回家
[32:09] he go to the home– he go–he go, 他回家 回 回
[32:11] and then he always wanted to see… 他总是想看…
[32:12] – Okay, up we go. – With the big red door. -我们走吧 -红色的大门
[32:16] What did you say? 你说什么
[32:17] Jupiter always wanted to see the house with the big red door. 朱皮特一直想看那栋有大红门的房子
[32:21] The-the-the man showed him. He did. 那个人给他看了
[32:23] He took my dog. He took my-my-my Rosie. 他带走了我的狗 我的罗茜
[32:26] Jupiter took the dog with him 朱皮特在一个男人给他看了
[32:27] after a man offered to show him 一栋有大红门的房子后
[32:30] a home with a big red door? 就带着狗走了吗
[32:31] Is that when she went missing? 所以她才会丢了
[32:35] Why is your friend called Jupiter? 你的朋友为什么叫朱皮特
[32:37] Jupiter’s the biggest of all planets. 因为朱皮特[木星]是最大的行星
[32:40] How big is Jupiter? 他有多高
[32:45] Sit tight, Marvin. 等着 马文
[32:48] Hi, Rosie. Hi, Rosie. 罗茜 罗茜
[32:54] The house that blew up with your victim–it had a red door? 那个屋里有受害者的爆炸房子 是大红门吗
[32:56] – That’s right. – And the victim was 6’3″? -对 -受害者身高一米九吗
[32:58] – Yeah. – Who was he? -是 -他是谁
[33:00] Half a con artist living a double life. 一个过着双面生活的大骗子
[33:02] Hank, I think you got the wrong guy. 汉克 你可能抓错人了
[33:09] Marvin, is this the man who approached you last night? 马文 这是昨晚见你的人吗
[33:12] You and your friend Jupiter? 见你和你朋友朱皮特的人
[33:13] I thought Jupiter had my dog. 我以为我的狗在朱皮特那里
[33:16] M-m-my dog Rosie. 我的狗罗茜
[33:17] Okay, so you left together. Do you know where? 你们一起离开了 你知道是哪里吗
[33:21] I thought Jupiter took my–my dog, 我以为朱皮特带走了我的狗
[33:23] so I followed– I followed Jupiter, 所以我跟踪 跟踪了朱皮特
[33:26] and then the man, 还有那个男人
[33:26] and then they went to the house w-with the red door. 他们去了那个有大红门的房子
[33:29] Is that the place? 是这里吗
[33:31] That! Yes! The big red door! 对 大红门
[33:34] The big red door! 大红门
[33:37] Thank you. This really, really helps. 谢谢你 帮了我们大忙
[33:40] Jupiter okay? I’m not m-mad anymore. 朱皮特还好吗 我现在不疯了
[33:44] I have Rosie back. 罗茜回来了
[33:45] Jupiter okay? 朱皮特还好吗
[33:47] Jupiter’s okay. 他很好
[33:52] Way to go, Marvin. You did real good. 做得好 马文 你帮了大忙
[33:59] Hey, we got a hit on Framingham 我们发现弗雷明汉
[34:00] at a car rental place on Lake Park Avenue. 在湖滨公园大道有一个汽车停放位
[34:02] It’s rented to a Curt Forrester. 租给了柯特·福雷斯特
[34:03] The same credit card was used at a gas station 和在向北的94号大道加油站使用过的
[34:05] on 94, heading north. 信用卡是同一张
[34:07] Is he going to Canada? 他是逃往加拿大了吗
[34:08] And at a motel off 94, half an hour ago. 半小时前在94号大道汽车旅馆也使用过这张卡
[34:10] He’s bunking down for the night. 是为晚上过夜用的
[34:12] All right, let’s roll. We’re gonna get this bastard 出发 我们要在这个混蛋
[34:14] before he skips town completely. 彻底逃出城之前抓住他
[34:23] Room 125. 125房间
[34:25] 124 isn’t occupied, but 126 is. 124没人 但是126有
[34:28] All right, we’ll stack at the door. 好 我们从前门出击
[34:43] Hands up! Get your hands up! 举起手来 举起手来
[34:45] Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! 不要开枪 不要开枪
[34:46] Jay– 杰…
[34:49] Police! Keep your hands where we can see them. 警察 把手举起来
[34:51] Get against the wall. Against the wall, now! 面对墙 马上面对墙
[34:54] Against the wall. 面对墙
[34:58] Put your hands behind your back. 把手放到身后
[35:08] You totally had me fooled. 你真骗到我了
[35:10] – All right, get her dressed. – Sit down. -给她穿好衣服 -坐下
[35:16] Sit down. 坐下
[35:24] Your husband– is he actually your husband? 你丈夫…他真是你丈夫吗
[35:28] Your partner-in-crime? 还是你的同伙
[35:30] He just lawyered up. 他刚找了律师
[35:32] I want a lawyer as well. 我也要律师
[35:33] That’s fine. We have plenty enough to ring you up on as it is, 可以 我们有的是时间对付你
[35:36] so you don’t need to say anything, 所以你什么都不用说
[35:38] but you are gonna listen. 但是你要给我听着
[35:41] Leon Tremaine. Also known as Jupiter. 里昂·特里梅因 又叫朱皮特
[35:44] He was a boxer who almost made the Olympic team in 2000. 他是一名拳击手 2000年时差点参加奥运会
[35:48] All the fighting gave him brain damage 因为打拳击 他脑部受损
[35:50] and turned him homeless. 所以无家可归了
[35:52] He wandered to Chicago all the way from Indiana. 他一路从印第安纳来了芝加哥
[35:54] He had just reconnected with his daughter, 刚跟自己的女儿重聚
[35:57] who’d been looking for him for ten years. 她女儿已经找了他十年了
[36:01] That’s who your husband put a bullet into. 这就是你丈夫一枪打死的人
[36:04] That’s who you put a bullet into, 也是你一枪打死的人
[36:06] because you’re gonna get charged the same. 因为你会因同样罪名被起诉
[36:10] Kyle Harvey was 18 years old. 凯尔·哈维是个18岁的孩子
[36:13] He lost his mom 他失去了母亲
[36:14] right before his dad kicked him out of the house–twice, 然后他爸爸就把他从家里赶走了 两次
[36:17] and he was coming back to the only place 他当时是回那个唯一
[36:19] that had ever treated him well 好好对待他的地方
[36:20] when he died in the fire you guys rigged. 可却死于你们的纵火
[36:23] That’s how Kyle died. 凯尔就这么死了
[36:26] Look at him. 你看看他
[36:28] Look at him! 看看他
[36:30] You’re hurting me. 你伤到我了
[36:31] You don’t know what hurting is. 你根本不知道什么是伤害
[36:33] Do you want me to show you? 你想让我告诉你吗
[36:35] I’d be happy to. Just nod your head at me. 我很乐意 你只要点头就行
[36:43] You knew the Feds were closing in, 你知道联调局快抓到你们了
[36:45] so you decided to fake your husband’s funeral. 所以决定让你丈夫假死
[36:48] Well, guess what, sweetheart. 你猜怎么着 亲爱的
[36:50] This is your funeral now. 你也要死翘翘了
[37:08] I’d–I’d like to publicly apologize. 我想公开道歉
[37:14] There were some whispers and some gossip. 今天有一些传言和八卦
[37:18] I ran with it, and I shouldn’t have, okay? 我也说了 我不该那样
[37:21] You know, this-this whole nonsense– 这整件事都是胡闹
[37:24] I was leading the charge on this. I’m sorry, man. 我还带头了 很抱歉 哥们
[37:27] I had a bad experience with a guy in my unit 我在海外的时候 跟自己组里的人
[37:29] when I was overseas, 闹过不愉快
[37:30] who was not who he claimed to be. 他就是个表里不一的人
[37:32] And that’s my problem. That’s not yours. 那是我的问题 不是你的
[37:36] You’re a solid dude, and a good cop, 你是个靠得住的人 是个好警察
[37:39] so whatever happened in the gang unit doesn’t matter, all right? 所以不管反黑组那边是什么事 都没关系
[37:43] Man to man, and to the whole team, 我们男人之间 也对整个组
[37:48] I’m sorry. 我道歉
[37:50] Yeah, you can count me in on that, too. 我也道歉
[37:55] My bad, dog. 是我不好 兄弟
[37:58] The sister of one of the gang unit cops 反黑组里一个警察的妹妹
[38:01] was beat up after she turned in a banger 在举报了一个抢劫她住处的帮派成员后
[38:03] for robbing her place. 被人打了一顿
[38:05] ASA didn’t have enough to convict the guy who did it, 助理检察官没有足够证据给那个人定罪
[38:08] so Rixton’s unit went after him. 所以雷克斯顿他们组就去找他了
[38:13] But Kenny wasn’t with them. 但是肯尼没去
[38:16] Two cars belonging to other members of the unit 属于组内其他成员的两辆车
[38:19] were spotted by plate readers 在报复打击发生时
[38:20] one block from where the payback beating went down 被监控拍到出现在案发地点
[38:23] at the same time it happened. 一个街区以外
[38:26] Oh, and one of those– 其中一辆…
[38:28] one of those cars was approached by a patrolman 其中一辆车被一个巡警发现了
[38:31] who was told they were on a narcotics sting, 他们说他们在进行缉毒行动
[38:34] but they’d already clocked out. 但是他们早就下班了
[38:38] So it had to be a lie. 所以他们肯定说谎
[38:41] That’s how they got caught. Not by anything Kenny did. 他们就是这么被抓的 跟肯尼没有关系
[38:45] I was approached by IAD, 内务部的人找我
[38:48] but turned down a deal, and I never said a word. 但我拒绝了交易 我什么都没说
[38:52] Not that my unit believed me. 不过我组里的人不信我
[38:54] Why didn’t you just say that in the first place? 你开始为什么不直说
[38:56] Because I told him not to. We were working a case. 因为我不让他说 我们当时在办案
[39:00] Plus, his last unit iced him out over a rumor. 再说了 他上个组因为谣言就孤立他
[39:03] I wanted to see if you guys were any better. 我想看看你们是不是也会那样
[39:06] How did we do? 我们做得怎么样
[39:11] I’ll see you at Molly’s. 莫利酒吧见
[39:36] Adam. 亚当
[39:44] How are you? 你好吗
[39:46] – I’m good. – Good. -我很好 -那就好
[39:47] And–and the undercover assignment? 卧底行动呢
[39:50] It’s over. Yeah. 结束了 没错
[39:54] Listen, uh… 听我说…
[39:57] I kind of ran from Intelligence. 我算是从情报组逃走了
[40:00] I’ll admit I wasn’t ready to work side-by-side with you. 我承认我当时没准备好和你肩并肩工作
[40:04] It was stupid. 我太傻了
[40:06] It’s like my family up there. 情报组的人就像我的家人
[40:08] I’d really like to come back. 我真的很想回来
[40:10] Okay. 好
[40:12] – Is that okay with you? – Yes. -你不介意吧 -不介意
[40:15] – You sure? – Yes. -真的吗 -真的
[40:16] Okay, ’cause that was kind of quick. 好吧 你回答得真快
[40:17] Yes! 当然了
[40:19] Welcome back. 欢迎回归
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme