Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Homeless couple waved down a blue and white 一对无家可归的夫妇几个小时前
[00:06] a couple hours ago. 拦了一辆车报案
[00:09] What do we got? 什么情况
[00:11] A kid. 一个孩子
[00:28] Multiple contusions, fractures, damage to the skull. 多处挫伤 骨折 头骨损伤
[00:31] The M.E. says some of this might’ve come from the fall, 法医说有些伤可能是摔成的
[00:34] but not most. 但大部分不是
[00:35] She isn’t bleeding. She’s leaking. 她不是在流血 是在漏
[00:37] We got dual lividity. 皮肤双重青黑
[00:38] I think she was beaten and died face down. 她应该被打过还面朝下摔下去
[00:40] She was probably dumped here after. 可能是死后被丢在这里的
[00:42] There’s asphalt, dirt in her wounds. 她伤口里有沥青和泥土
[00:44] No ID yet, doesn’t match any missing persons. 还没找到身份信息 和失踪人口对不上
[00:46] Clothes are clean. Hair’s washed. 衣服很干净 头发也洗过
[00:50] Doubt she’s homeless. 可能不是流浪汉
[00:51] Well, someone should be looking for her. 可能会有人找她
[00:53] K-9 unit and patrol did a top to bottom search. K-9小队和巡逻队把整栋楼搜了一遍
[00:55] There’s no one here but her. 除了她没别人了
[00:56] – She can’t be more than… – Fifteen. -她可能不到… -15岁
[01:00] It was outside in the dumpster. ID looked like a match. 就在垃圾箱外面捡到的 看起来是她
[01:04] Sam Wells. 萨姆·威尔斯
[01:05] I ran it through the system. 我在系统里查过了
[01:07] – She’s a resident at Brady. – Currently? -她是布莱迪的 -现在还是吗
[01:09] Yeah, and hasn’t been reported missing. 对 而且没有人报她失踪
[01:11] Huh, Brady. 布莱迪
[01:13] Am I the only one who doesn’t know what Brady is? 只有我不知道布莱迪是什么吗
[01:15] It’s in 21. A home for troubled girls. 在21区 问题少女管教所
[01:17] Wards of the state. 国家级少管所
[01:18] It’s the kind of place you don’t forget responding to. 你去过肯定永生难忘
[01:20] Yeah, and they’re supposed to keep their doors locked 24/7. 对 而且那里应该是全天候封闭的
[01:26] Look, our DOA has been a resident at Brady 我们的死者是布莱迪的
[01:27] for six months. 进去六个月
[01:29] We found cash, a toothbrush, 我们在她包里找到了现金
[01:31] change of clothes in her bag, 一把牙刷 换洗衣物
[01:33] a receipt from a convenience store 一张便利店收据
[01:34] stamped 28 hours ago. 28小时之前的
[01:36] It looks like she ran away. 看来她是逃出来的
[01:38] No one from Brady ever reported her gone. 布莱迪没有人报她失踪
[01:40] In 2015, my officers responded to Brady 185 times. 2015年 我的警员去布莱迪出警过185次
[01:46] Habitual runaways, ODs, suicide attempts, violence. 总是有人逃跑 吸毒过量 自杀未遂 暴力事件
[01:50] In the past 80 days, my officers have been 但在过去80天内 我的警员
[01:52] called to Brady just 4 times. 只到布莱迪出警过4次
[01:54] There were about two police reports away 有两个警员报告说
[01:55] from getting shut down, losing all that funding, 为了避免倒闭 避免在这方面花钱太多
[01:58] so they came up with a solution: stop calling the police. 他们的解决方式就是不再报警
[02:02] Brady didn’t suddenly clean up. 布莱迪不会突然不出问题
[02:03] They just got a little better at being dirty. 只是比以前更黑了
[02:05] You want my permission to break down their door? 你想让我同意你们破门而入吗
[02:07] No, I want the exact opposite. 不 与此相反
[02:17] You’re Garry Mintoff’s nephew? 你是加里·明托夫的侄子
[02:20] Look, I couldn’t give a rat’s ass whose kid 我不管我不得不雇的
[02:23] I’m forced to hire. 是谁家的孩子
[02:24] I don’t really even care that you got jack experience. 我也不管你从哪得来的经验
[02:26] I just care that you can do the job, and here, 我只在乎你能不能做工作 在这里
[02:29] that basically means one thing: you can handle on your own. 这只意味着一件事 你能自己处理事情
[02:31] You tell me you can do that, 你说你能做到
[02:33] more than happy to give you a shot. 那就给你个机会
[02:36] Can definitely do that. 肯定能做到
[02:38] All right, then welcome to Brady. 好吧 欢迎来布莱迪
[02:41] All right. 好的
[02:42] Come on. 来吧
[02:51] Reminder: today, let’s strive to be aware 请注意 今天让我们努力注意到
[02:54] of even the smallest choices we make. 我们所做的哪怕是最小的选择
[02:56] If we choose to make better choices, 如果你做出更好的选择
[02:58] – we will have a better life. – Vince? -我们就能有更好的生活 -文斯
[03:00] This is Ryan. Ryan, Vince. 这是莱恩 莱恩 这是文斯
[03:01] Vince is your supervisor. Take you around, 文斯是你的主管 带你四处看看
[03:03] tell you how not to get fired. 告诉你怎样才不会被炒
[03:04] Okay, cool. 好
[03:05] – What’s up, man? – Thank you. -你好 老兄 -谢谢
[03:06] You can follow me. I’ll show as I go. 跟我走 我边走边说
[03:08] All right. 好的
[03:10] Where are you coming from before this? 你之前在哪干活
[03:12] Graveyard shift at my uncle’s auto lot. 在我叔叔的停车场值夜班
[03:14] Really? 真的啊
[03:15] He’s on the board here. 他是这里的董事会成员
[03:16] He figured me smoking pot and banging his secretary 他发现我抽大麻就还在别人的旅行车里
[03:19] in used station wagons no longer counted as “Work.” 上他的秘书 就觉得我不能在那干了
[03:24] So this floor’s mainly classrooms. 这层主要是教室
[03:26] We’ve got 72 residents right now. 我们现在有72个学生
[03:28] Youngest is 12, oldest 17. 最小的12岁 最大的17岁
[03:31] Most of the girls are here about a year. 大多数女孩都在这里待了差不多一年
[03:33] Once they get their medications settled, therapy, whatever, 一旦药物还是治疗什么的起效
[03:36] they’ll get transferred to a lower level placement. 就可以转到戒备等级低一点的地方
[03:38] This is one of our day rooms. 这是我们的休息室之一
[03:40] It’s got a time out room attached. 旁边还有一间休息室
[03:42] The cafeteria, therapy, medication rooms, 餐厅 治疗室 医务室
[03:45] – all upstairs with the dorms. – Okay, got it. -都在楼上和宿舍一起 -明白了
[03:49] Who’s this boy scout? 这小伙子是谁
[03:50] Tonya, where are we supposed to be headed? 托尼娅 我们应该去哪里
[03:52] This should be fun to watch. 这下可有意思了
[03:54] The answer would be study hall. 答案应该是自习室
[03:56] Now. 快去
[03:58] Yes, sir. 遵命
[04:02] Okay. 好吧
[04:04] You’ll get used to that. 你会习惯的
[04:05] We gotta schedule every minute of their day, 我们得给他们安排好每天的计划
[04:08] and we gotta lean into the structure. 我们必须按照规矩来
[04:10] Bad days happen in down time. 不然就会出岔子
[04:13] That’s a clear history of abuse. 她肯定遭受过虐待
[04:14] She’s got multiple arm breaks that healed 她的手臂上有多处骨折后
[04:17] without proper alignment. 没有妥善处理的伤痕
[04:18] I’d guess she was six, seven years old 我猜虐待发生时
[04:20] – for the majority. – Yeah, matches our records. -她才六七岁 -对 符合我们的记录
[04:22] This new arm fracture though that’s not from the drop 不过这处新伤绝对不是从电梯坠落
[04:25] down the elevator. 所造成的
[04:26] Was snapped backwards from behind. 而是因为被扭到背后造成的
[04:28] My guess is that they used a blunt object. 我想应该是某种钝器造成的致命伤
[04:31] You can tell the skull was crushed inwards from the fall, 你能看出来头骨因为坠落而凹陷
[04:34] but there’s a piece of frontal casing 但是正面有一处坠落前
[04:36] that fractured earlier. Hemorrhaged her brain. 就造成的骨折 导致她颅内出血
[04:38] That’s the cause of death. Rest of the beating was bonus. 那才是死因 其他伤都不致命
[04:41] Could you give us a range? 能告诉我们死亡时间范围吗
[04:43] Died between 7:00 P.M. and 11:00. 大概在晚上七点到十一点之间
[04:46] This the tox? 这是毒理报告吗
[04:47] Yeah, you might find it interesting. 你可能会觉得很有意思
[04:51] Benzodiazepine. 苯二氮卓
[04:52] Generic tranquilizer. Girl was high as a bird. 常用镇静剂 这姑娘嗑嗨了
[04:57] Doubt she could fight back. 我怀疑她根本无力反抗
[04:59] Her skull was broken in front. 她的头骨前部骨折
[05:03] But her arm was snapped from behind. 但她的胳膊被扭到身后
[05:07] It’s like she was yanked around? 就像她被拖了起来吗
[05:09] Killer wanted to see her face. 凶手想看她的脸
[05:13] Hey, Sarge, you got a minute? 警长 有时间吗
[05:16] For you, but if you see Burgess, 对你当然有 不过如果是伯吉斯
[05:17] the nod and go policy is still in effect. 我只能使出”一问三不知”的招数了
[05:20] – My desk is not a coffee klatch. – What? -我的办公桌不是咖啡台 -什么
[05:22] Somebody said that to me, 有人这么告诉我
[05:23] that my desk had turned into a coffee klatch. 说我的桌子都变成咖啡台了
[05:26] A chit-chat coffee klatch. 聊天咖啡台
[05:29] What’s up? 什么事
[05:31] I just wanted to know if you remembered anything 我只想知道你对我们调查的死者
[05:32] about our DOA, Sam Wells. 萨姆·威尔斯有没有印象
[05:35] Remember from what? 什么印象
[05:36] When you had her last year. 去年你抓过她
[05:37] She wasn’t here. 她没来过这里
[05:39] You filled out her general offense case report. 是你填写了她的总体案件报告
[05:41] She got popped for vandalism, and then you put in the notes 她因故意破坏被抓 然后你还写下来
[05:43] she waited behind the front desk for 4 hours 她在前台等了四个小时
[05:45] before her case worker picked her up. 她的个案工作者才来带她走了
[05:47] – Can I see that copy? – Yeah. -我能看看吗 -行啊
[05:50] I’m sorry, but no. I don’t remember her at all. 对不起 但是 我真的一点都不记得她了
[05:54] Yo, Erin, 911 call just came in. 艾琳 刚刚有报警电话
[05:57] OEMC just dispatched a vehicle over to Brady for a missing. 应急办刚要派一辆车去布莱迪那 有人失踪了
[06:00] It’s probably Sam, 可能是萨姆
[06:01] so I told 2116 that you can take care of it 所以我告诉2116可以交给你处理
[06:03] if you wanna get changed and ride out. 如果你愿意赶紧换好衣服出去转转
[06:04] Yeah, they’re only 36 hours late. 好 只过了36小时
[06:12] Around 2:00, did a sweep and realized that 大概在两点左右 做完扫除后发现
[06:14] she was no longer here, called you. 她不见了 就联系你们了
[06:16] Okay, do you have any video of her leaving? 有监控显示她离开了吗
[06:18] Uh, no, girls who want to run learn our dark spots. 没有 想跑的姑娘知道怎么躲在死角里
[06:21] And Sam was one of those girls? 萨姆也知道吗
[06:22] Yeah, she had a few infractions. 是的 她违规过不少次
[06:24] She usually comes back on her own. 她每次都自己回来的
[06:25] Do you know if she’d go to visit anyone in particular? 你知不知道她是不是跑出去见某个人了
[06:28] Hit any one spot? 去某个地方
[06:29] What my polite partner’s asking is 我这位有礼貌的搭档想问的是
[06:31] if she was going to score drugs. 她是不是去嗑药了
[06:33] I understood the question. 我明白她要问什么
[06:35] I’m not trying to give you the run around, 我也不想让你们白跑
[06:37] but Sam has a certain privilege to privacy as– 但是萨姆很尊重自己的隐私 就像…
[06:39] As a juvenile. Yeah, we know. 就像个普通的青少年 我们知道
[06:42] Look, man, I know that sometimes when these girls go AWOL, 我知道有时候这些姑娘们不见了
[06:47] the staff does them a favor, 工作人员也会想帮帮她们
[06:49] doesn’t report them missing right away 不上报
[06:50] so they don’t lose their beds. 以免自己丢了饭碗
[06:52] We get it. 我们明白的
[06:54] We’re just trying to figure out if we need to spend 我们只是想知道我们是不是得
[06:57] the next eight hours looking for this girl in parks 花上八个小时在公园里找这个姑娘
[06:59] or if she’s halfway to her boyfriend’s house 还是说她正在前往加利福尼亚
[07:01] in California, you know? 男朋友的家呢
[07:03] Our shift’s almost over, man. We’d love to go home. 我们的班时快结束了 我们也想回家
[07:07] No, Sam couldn’t have gone far. 不 萨姆不可能走远
[07:10] She was checked in during rounds at 7:00 a.m. 我们早上7点检查的时候她还签过到
[07:12] All staff report to a fight in the cafeteria immediately. 餐厅发生斗殴 所有员工立即到场
[07:15] Fight in the cafeteria, all staff please report. 餐厅发生斗殴 所有员工立即到场
[07:18] We good? I gotta get back. 问完了吗 我得走了
[07:19] Yeah, do your thing. 完了 你请便吧
[07:23] How the hell does a girl get checked in for rounds 她都死了24小时了 怎么可能
[07:25] 24 hours after she died? 在检查的时候签到
[07:27] Somebody’s lying their ass off. 有人在撒谎
[07:31] – Know restraints? – No! -知道有什么不能做吗 -不知道
[07:32] Improvise. 自由发挥就好
[07:37] Get off, get off. 起开 起开
[07:39] Hey, get off! Get off! 起开 起开
[07:43] Bitch! You’re a little bitch! 贱人 你这个贱人
[07:46] Stop, you’re done! 住手 不准打了
[07:47] You’re done, you’re done. 不准打了 不准打了
[07:48] Enough, stop, you’re done. Enough, enough, enough. 够了 住手 不准打了 够了
[07:50] – Stop. – The next person that moves -住手 -还有人敢动的话
[07:52] is getting every level dropped. 所有权限等级都降低一级
[07:54] You wanna get docked? Keep going. 你们想受罚吗 那就随意吧
[08:00] Let me out! Let me out! 放我出去 放我出去
[08:02] Ellie, you know I can’t let you out of here 艾莉 你知道我不可能让你出去的
[08:03] until you calm down. 除非你自己冷静下来
[08:06] – If we need to leave– – Screw you, -如果你想我们 -去死吧你
[08:07] – you’re a lying sack of– – That’s not gonna work, -你这个撒谎精 -你这样是没用的
[08:08] that’s not gonna work. All right. 你这样是没用的 好了
[08:10] I’m getting the nurse. You okay? 我去叫护理人员来 你没事吧
[08:12] Yeah, yeah, yeah, go, go, go. 没事 没事 你快走
[08:14] Okay, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down. 冷静 冷静 冷静 冷静
[08:17] Please, calm down. Please. 拜托了 冷静一下 好吗
[08:19] Calm down. Calm down. 冷静 冷静
[08:21] You okay? 你还好吗
[08:23] You gonna stop? You’re gonna stop? 你还闹吗 你还闹吗
[08:28] You okay? 你还好吗
[08:39] We all right? 没事吧
[08:43] I don’t know you. 我没见过你
[08:46] I’m Ryan. 我叫瑞安
[08:47] You’re new. 你是新来的
[08:50] Yeah, well, it’s my first day. 是的 今天是我工作的第一天
[08:58] So I’m guessing you don’t know 那看来你是不知道
[08:59] how things work around here. 这里是怎么运作的了
[09:01] Um, no, I’m kind of learning as I go. 我正在边工作边学习
[09:06] What are you doing? 你这是干什么
[09:09] – Showing you how things… – Okay, stop, stop that. -告诉你这里是… -行了 住手
[09:10] – actually work around here. – Stop that. -怎么运作的 -住手
[09:12] Girls here can make you feel good. 这里的姑娘们能让你欲仙欲死
[09:17] – As long as you help. – Help how? -只要你肯帮忙 -怎么帮忙
[09:24] Find me, and I’ll show you. 来找我 然后我就告诉你
[09:32] Let’s go, Ellie. 走吧 艾莉
[09:36] Move. 走啊
[09:38] Move! 快点
[09:52] The way this girl Ellie approached me, 这个叫艾莉的姑娘接近我的方式
[09:57] this is standard practice. 是她们的常规
[10:00] I think they’re trading in sexual favors. 我觉得她们在进行性交易
[10:02] Trading for what? 交易换什么呢
[10:03] Could be stat drugs. 可能是镇定剂
[10:04] Yeah, Sam’s tox showed she had benzodiazepine 没错 萨姆的毒检显示她体内
[10:07] in her system. 含有苯类镇静剂
[10:08] It’s the kind of thing you would find inside of Brady. 布莱迪里面肯定有这东西
[10:09] These girls could also be trading for access out. 这些女孩也可能是想要出去
[10:12] I mean, we know that Sam was signed in at 7:00 a.m., 我们知道萨姆在早上七点签到过
[10:16] so somebody is covering for her. 所有一定有人在帮她打掩护
[10:18] All right, let’s build a larger profile 好 那就建立一个包含所有雇员的
[10:19] of every employee. 更大型的档案
[10:20] Do financials, online footprints. 查他们的经济状况 上网记录
[10:23] Okay, where we at with Sam? 关于萨姆我们查到了什么
[10:25] I mean, there is this, Sarge. 警长 我们发现
[10:26] Sam’s been picked up three times by patrol 萨姆在格兰特公园的北岸站
[10:28] at the North Shore Station in Grant Park. 被巡警抓捕过三次
[10:30] Okay, well, check it out. 好的 去查查
[10:33] – Hank, you got a second? – Yeah, yeah. -汉克 你有时间吗 -有的
[10:38] How would you feel about keeping me 这次的案件你能不能
[10:39] in the loop on this one? 随时通知我
[10:41] Anything you get on your DOA, as far as family, 不管你查到了关于死者的任何消息
[10:43] foster placement. 家人也好 寄养地也好
[10:44] I was hoping to look into their records. 我想看看他们的档案
[10:48] The girl’s gonna be buried in a potter’s field 如果没人愿意认领她的话
[10:50] unless someone out there is willing to claim her. 这个女孩就会被葬在公共墓地
[10:52] I thought it was worth a look. 我觉得应该查一查
[10:55] Don’t beat yourself up. 别太费心了
[10:58] If you could just keep me in the loop, please. 那你能不能通知我 拜托了
[11:00] Sure. 当然
[11:02] Thanks. 谢谢你
[11:03] Get your level up. 争取提高等级吧
[11:04] This week’s chore list and community opportunities 本周的杂事清单和公共服务机会
[11:06] will be posted on– 会发布到…
[11:08] Ellie, you gotta go up top for meds. 艾莉 你得到顶层吃药
[11:10] No, I don’t. It’s not 4:00. 我不用 还没到四点呢
[11:12] They told me you gotta go. 他们跟我说要你去
[11:13] Come on. 走吧
[11:17] Tonight in the cafeteria, we will be having 今晚我们将在餐厅举办一场
[11:19] a special problem-solving workshop. 解决问题特别研讨会
[11:22] All those currently at level silver or below 所有等级低于白银级的同学
[11:24] are required to attend. 必须参加
[11:35] Okay, so, um, tell me how all this works. 好了 跟我讲讲这里是怎么办事的
[11:40] I’ll do whatever you want long as you get me 你要我做什么都行 只要你能搞到
[11:42] what I need. 我需要的东西
[11:44] And what’s that? 你需要什么
[11:45] Train ticket out of Chicago. 离开芝加哥的火车票
[11:48] To where? 去哪
[11:50] Los Angeles. 洛杉矶
[11:51] You can’t leave Brady. 你不能离开布莱迪
[11:53] I’ll take care of it. 我自己想办法
[11:55] – How are you gonna do that? – It doesn’t matter. -你能想什么办法 -没什么
[11:57] Well, am I a part of that “doesn’t matter”? 我也是这个”没什么”的一部分吗
[11:58] Because I’m not gonna break you out. 因为我可不会帮你出逃
[12:00] It’s a yes or no. 你就说同不同意吧
[12:04] Yeah. 那好
[12:15] Not here. 别在这
[12:19] Not here. 换个地方
[12:21] Forget it. You’re a waste of time. 那算了 跟你白费工夫
[12:24] Look, look, I want you so bad. 听我说 我也很想和你做
[12:30] I really do. 真的
[12:31] But I probably got my boss, like, right outside. 但是我老板没准就站在门外
[12:33] It’s my second day of work. I don’t wanna get fired, 我可不想上班第二天就被炒了
[12:35] if it’s all the same to you. 对你也是一样
[12:36] Your boss, Vince? 你老板文斯
[12:39] Trust me, Vince would be fine with whatever happens in here. 相信我 不管发生什么文斯都不会管
[12:44] Okay. I still wanna make sure. 好吧 我只是图个安心
[13:02] Have fun? 爽吧
[13:04] Excuse me? 什么
[13:05] You know, you should really be careful who sees you 你应该当心别让别人看到你
[13:07] screwing the residents. 跟这里的女生鬼混
[13:09] People might get the wrong idea. 没准有人就会误会你们
[13:11] And talk. 然后四处议论
[13:29] Let’s get out of here. 我们快走
[13:32] Slow down, 别急着走
[13:33] ’cause you don’t want me to chase you. 被我追上可就不好玩了
[13:34] And if we chase you, we are gonna have to search you. 要是我们开始追你们 那就得搜身了
[13:36] Man, we didn’t do nothing. 拜托 我们什么都没做
[13:38] I understand that. We just got a couple questions. 我知道 我们就是问几个问题
[13:41] Have you seen this girl? She hang around here? 见过这个女孩吗 她来过这一带吗
[13:43] Nah, never. 从来没见过
[13:44] Can you actually look at the damn phone? 辛苦你仔细看看手机上的照片
[13:48] We ain’t never seen her before. 我们从来没见过她
[13:53] I know what time it is. 我知道接下来该干什么
[13:56] Here you go. 给你
[13:59] I’ma need 100. 我要一百块
[14:00] I’m gonna need you to take this 20, or I’m gonna dunk you 我要你乖乖拿这二十块 不然我把你
[14:02] in that garbage can head first. 扔垃圾箱里 脸先着地
[14:07] Talk to me. 说吧
[14:08] She hasn’t been here since Tuesday. 她自从周二就在没来过了
[14:10] She was here two nights ago? 她两天前来过
[14:11] Yeah, the night it was snowing. 没错 下雪那天晚上
[14:13] Her cab was late. 她的出租迟到了
[14:14] She was standing outside for like 20 minutes 她就在雪地里干等了20分钟
[14:15] like an idiot, freezing her ass off. 跟个傻子似的快冻死了
[14:17] This cab, yellow, checkered, white? 出租车是黄色的 方格的还是全白的
[14:19] It was a cab. Cab’s a cab. 就是出租车那样的
[14:21] Was she alone? 她一个人吗
[14:23] Yeah, she was working. 是啊 在上班呢
[14:25] Man, y’all some crack cops. 你们俩这警察咋当的
[14:27] This girl tricks out of here selling that ass. 那女的就是来这里站街
[14:30] She’s here three times a week. 每周来三次
[14:32] Picked up, dropped off, same damn spot every time. 每次都在同一个地方上下车
[14:35] Sorry, your girl is a hooker, bruh. 抱歉了哥们 你这姑娘是出来卖的
[14:43] Please remember that all hygienics products 请务必在每晚查房之前
[14:45] must be returned to your container 将个人卫生用品
[14:46] before bed check each evening. 放入收集箱
[14:48] Forgetfulness is not an excuse 本规定请务必牢记
[14:50] and will not be tolerated. 不得以任何理由违反
[14:52] This is a Brady basic standard. 这是布莱迪的基本规矩
[14:54] We can all do better. 请大家做更好的自我
[14:55] I got a problem. 我有个问题
[14:57] Yeah? What’s that? 什么问题
[14:58] Tonya. 托尼娅
[14:59] She saw me leave a room with one of the girls. 她看见我和一个女孩从教室里出来
[15:02] And she implied… 而且她还暗示…
[15:05] She said that she knew I screwed one of the residents, man. 她说她知道我和一个女生鬼混
[15:09] Did you? 真的吗
[15:10] No, I wouldn’t do that. 没有 当然没有
[15:13] Yeah, because that’d be a felony. 因为那可是重罪
[15:14] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[15:17] Do I need to be worried? 我需要担心吗
[15:18] That a girl here is accusing you of statutory rape? 担心一个问题女生指控你强奸
[15:20] – I didn’t… – Hey, what the hell are you doing, man? -我没有… -你干什么吃的
[15:23] I mean, you’re standing here in the middle of a crowded room, 你当着这一大屋子人的面
[15:26] telling me that on your second day, 跟我说你来的第二天
[15:28] you’ve managed to be accused of banging a resident. 就给自己招了个泡女学生的罪名
[15:32] She didn’t look 17. 她看上去不像十七岁
[15:33] Holy–Stop. How stupid. 我天…闭嘴 太蠢了吧
[15:41] Look, don’t mention it to anyone again. 别再跟别人说了
[15:44] Tonya’s not gonna say a damn word. 托尼娅什么都不会说的
[15:47] Look, have your fun. 自己玩得开心就行
[15:50] It’s not like you’re reinventing some wheel here. 反正你不能改变这里的规则
[15:51] Life’s already ruined these girls. 这些女孩的人生已经毁了
[15:54] But just because they’re throwaways doesn’t mean 但是并不是说她们废了
[15:56] you can’t go to jail, so shut your mouth– 你就不用进监狱 所以你要闭嘴
[15:59] Got it, yeah, I, yeah, I got it. 知道了 好的 我 我知道了
[16:01] Or you’ll be answering to me too, yeah? 不然你还得给我个交代
[16:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:13] Okay, ladies, bed checks. 好了 女士们 查床了
[16:16] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[16:18] You know you’re supposed to be in your room already. 你知道你现在应该在你自己房间里
[16:35] Ellie. 艾莉
[16:40] Ellie, can I talk to you? 艾莉 我能跟你谈谈吗
[16:54] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[16:56] Stop, stop, stop. 停 停 停
[17:07] What happened? 这是怎么了
[17:09] I fell. 我摔跤了
[17:16] Who did this? 这是谁干的
[17:17] I fell. It was an accident. 我摔跤了 意外
[17:20] No, it wasn’t. 不是的
[17:24] Just tell me what happened. 跟我说实话
[17:26] You tell me what happened, I can go report it 你跟我说实话 我可以上报
[17:28] because whatever this is? That’s not okay. 因为不管这是怎么回事 都不行
[17:31] Who the hell said I thought it was okay? 谁说我觉得这行了
[17:37] Get out of my room. 滚出我的房间
[17:44] All right, look, look, I’m not gonna do anything 好吧 我什么都不会做
[17:46] but just ask you to sit here and talk to me, okay? 就只是请你坐在这儿跟我谈谈 行吗
[17:51] I just wanna help. 我只是想帮忙
[17:53] Don’t kid yourself. 别骗自己了
[17:55] – Get out. – Ellie, we need to report that. -出去 -艾莉 这事我们得上报
[17:57] You report it, you get me killed. 你要是上报了 会害死我
[18:03] Get out of my room. 滚出我的房间
[18:05] You’re not even supposed to be in here. 你根本就不应该进来
[18:06] I’ll call Michael. Get out. 我会打电话给迈克尔 出去
[18:07] Okay, okay, okay. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[18:24] That’s all I could get out of her. 我只能让她说这么多
[18:25] She shut down. 她不肯说了
[18:26] All right, well, we’re doing a full work up on all employees. 好吧 我们要把所有雇员彻底调查一遍
[18:28] It’s Vince. 是文斯
[18:30] He’s the one keeping her quiet. 是他让她住嘴的
[18:31] If you say that Sam was turning tricks, 如果说萨姆在应召
[18:33] then my money’s on Vince running her. 那肯定是文斯在控制她
[18:34] He signs her out at bed check. 他帮她逃过查床
[18:36] She goes and works the nights, comes back in in the mornings, 她晚上出去工作 早上回去
[18:38] he collects the cash, and then, two nights ago, 他收钱 然后 两天前
[18:40] a date goes wrong. 一个生意出了岔子
[18:41] Sam goes missing, 萨姆失踪了
[18:42] and then her friend Ellie starts asking questions. 然后她的朋友艾莉就开始到处问
[18:44] We’ll run with that. 我们会去查
[18:48] There’s nothing else you can get out of this girl? 你从这个女孩儿那里得不到别的信息了吗
[18:55] You serious? 真的吗
[18:57] Kid, you know, you’re the one who gets the call done. 孩子 决定权在你手里
[19:00] We go off your gut. 我们相信你的胆量
[19:02] She’s kissing my cheek, and she’s pulling at my belt. 她亲了我的脸 然后就开始解我的皮带
[19:05] Then call it. 那就下决心
[19:07] We don’t have enough? 我们拿到的还不够吗
[19:08] Vince’s admission to you is not a confession of guilt. 文斯对你的默许不是认罪
[19:11] There’s nothing out of line in his financials, 他的财政状况没问题
[19:12] nothing linking him to running Sam. 没有任何线索表明他在控制萨姆
[19:14] So without Ellie or someone talking to us directly… 所以如果艾莉或其他人不直接告诉我们…
[19:17] We don’t have anything. 我们什么证据都没有
[19:20] Hey, like Al said, it’s your call. 就像埃尔说的 这事取决于你
[19:25] Fine. 好吧
[19:27] Fine. 好吧
[19:33] You called all ten of them? 十个地方你都打过电话了吗
[19:35] Every foster placement Sam had. 萨姆去过的所有寄养点
[19:37] None of them are willing to claim her. 没有一个愿意认领她
[19:39] I thought, as her social worker, you might know someone I missed. 我觉得你作为她的社工 可能认识别的人
[19:42] Oh, I’m sorry, I don’t. 对不起 我不认识
[19:45] But here. 不过这个
[19:47] She filled these out in my office. 她在我办公室写过这个
[19:48] Maybe there’s something in them that’ll help. 也许里面会有有用的信息
[19:50] 臭X子 你敢看试试
[19:52] So… 所以…
[19:54] How do I not remember this girl? 我怎么会不记得这个女孩
[19:57] So that’s why you’re doing this. 所以你才干这行
[20:00] You know, my sister-in-law’s a paramedic. 我嫂子是个急救人员
[20:02] She says that the only way to do the job is to treat them, 她说做好这份工作唯一的方式 是医治他们
[20:05] drop them at the hospital, then forget. 把他们送进医院 然后忘掉
[20:08] Says otherwise it empties you. 否则这工作会把你掏空
[20:17] What’s up, boy scout? 你好啊 童子军
[20:30] I just wanna have a talk later. 我只想待会儿跟你谈谈
[20:30] Ticket’s yours either way. 不管怎么说 票给你了
[20:56] What do you want for this? 你想从我这里得到什么
[20:58] I told you, I just want to talk. 我说过了 我只想和你聊聊
[21:00] About what? 聊什么
[21:02] Sam. 萨姆
[21:06] Ellie, wait, Ellie. 艾莉 等等
[21:09] Do you want a train ticket? It’s yours, all right? 你想要张火车票 这就是给你的
[21:12] You wanna get out of here? Done. 你想逃离这里 没问题
[21:14] I’ll lie for you, I’ll sneak you out, hell, 我会替你瞒着 帮你逃出去
[21:16] I’ll even drive you. 开车载你出去都没问题
[21:17] But if you want more, if you want to make sure 就算你有其它的愿望
[21:18] that whatever’s happening here stops, 想要逃离现在的生活
[21:22] then I can help you with that too. 我也会帮你
[21:25] Sam wanted help. 萨姆曾经需要帮助
[21:28] She thought she could get help. 她以为会有人帮她
[21:32] No one helped. 但是没人帮她
[21:38] Ellie, I’m a cop. 艾莉 我是警察
[21:40] I will help. 我会帮你
[21:44] What? 什么
[21:46] That’s why I’m here. I’m here to find out about Sam. 我就是来查明萨姆死亡的真相的
[21:48] Prove it. I want to see the badge. 拿出你的警徽证明给我看
[21:51] I don’t have my badge on me. 我没带警徽
[21:52] You’re lying to me. What–What do you want from me? 你撒谎 你到底想要什么
[21:54] – What do you want for this? – Okay, hold on, do you see this? -你到底想要什么 -等等 看到这个了吗
[21:57] Do you see this? 你看到这个了吗
[21:58] This is a recording device. It’s like a wire. 这是个录音装置 就像窃听器一样
[22:01] I am a detective with the Chicago Police Department, 我是芝加哥警署的探员
[22:03] and I promise you, I promise you 我向你保证 我保证
[22:06] that you can trust me. 你可以信任我
[22:10] You can trust me. 你可以信任我
[22:23] There’s a room. 有一间屋子
[23:42] We got it wrong. Sam died at Brady. 我们错了 萨姆是在布莱迪死的
[23:52] Either you open that door, or I open it for you. 要么你来开门 要么我帮你开
[23:54] I just wanna know what the hell is– 我想知道发生了什么
[23:55] Hey, we got a car at every exit. 我们已经封锁了所有出口
[23:58] All right, I want every staff member, 好的 隔离每一位学生
[23:59] every resident separated. 和教职员工
[24:01] Secure the crime scene. 保护犯罪现场
[24:02] Not a single person leaves. 一个都不要放走
[24:06] You make your decision? 你来决定吧
[24:15] Give me that key. 把门卡给我
[24:21] Back up, everybody back up on the wall. 所有人退到墙边
[24:23] Back up on the wall. 贴墙站好
[24:25] Okay, someone needs to tell us what’s going on. 谁来告诉我们发生了什么
[24:27] No, we don’t. 无可奉告
[24:28] Get back in that classroom. 回到教室里去
[24:31] It’s okay. Come on. 没事的 快点
[24:36] Ellie, what the hell did you do? 艾莉 你干了什么
[24:37] Little snitch. 你这个告密的贱人
[24:39] Hey, stay still! 站好
[24:51] All you got to do is tell him what you told me. 你要做的就是复述一遍你和我说的话
[24:57] I, um… 三天前
[25:01] three nights ago, I was sleeping, 我在睡觉的时候
[25:03] and I heard something. 听到了一些声音
[25:06] I knew Sam was out working, 我知道萨姆出去工作了
[25:08] and I thought she must have gotten back early. 我以为她肯定回来得早了一些
[25:14] So 所以
[25:18] I went to check. 我出去看了一眼
[25:26] It’s okay, just– You take all the time you need. 没关系 慢慢说
[25:36] We have to leave Brady through Tonya’s dorm room. 我们想离开布莱迪必须途径托尼娅的宿舍
[25:39] So I went there. 所以我去了那里
[25:43] I went to the back room, 我到了密室中
[25:46] and there was blood. 那里都是血
[25:51] It was– 有一辆
[25:54] The staff van was pulling into the drive. 员工车停在那里
[25:56] There was just so much blood. 有好多血
[26:02] Did you see who was driving the van? 你看到开车的司机了吗
[26:04] No, but I know who it was. 没有 但是我知道是谁
[26:08] She’s been forcing us 她一直迫使我们
[26:10] to keep the staff “happy,” 以取悦员工的方式
[26:15] to go out, 来获得自由
[26:18] forcing us to make money. 强迫我们赚钱
[26:23] Sam just couldn’t handle it anymore, 萨姆再也忍不了了
[26:29] and she knew that. 她也知道
[26:33] She knew Sam was gonna talk, so she killed her. 她知道萨姆想告发这件事 所以她杀了她
[26:37] Who killed her? 谁杀了她
[26:42] Tonya. 托尼娅
[26:44] Tonya killed her. 托尼娅杀了她
[26:59] Yeah? Got it. 是吗 知道了
[27:06] Tonya Whitley? 托尼娅·惠特利
[27:07] Yeah? 什么事
[27:08] I’m gonna need you to stand up, turn around, 我需要你站起来 转过身
[27:11] put your hands behind your back. 把手背到身后
[27:13] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[27:15] Stand up. 站起来
[27:30] I fricking knew it. 我就知道
[27:32] You’re a cop. 你是个警察
[27:33] Hi, Tonya, I’m Sergeant Hank Voight. 你好 托尼娅 我是汉克·博伊特警长
[27:53] So you gonna tell me why the hell I’m here? 所以我到底为什么在这
[27:55] We know what’s been going on at Brady. 我们知道在布莱迪发生的事了
[28:00] The girls you recruited, the ads you placed, 你雇的姑娘们 你发的广告
[28:04] the room behind your dorm where Sam was killed. 你宿舍背后的密室 萨姆被杀的地方
[28:08] Is that what Ellie said? 是艾莉这么说的吗
[28:15] You know, how about I save everyone a lot of trouble. 这样吧 让我们都省省力气吧
[28:18] Your cop was screwing her. 你们这个警察在和她乱搞
[28:24] Tonya, you have much bigger things 托尼娅 比起往我身上泼脏水
[28:28] to worry about than dirtying me right now. 你有更重要的事要担心
[28:30] If I’m here because of what Ellie said, 如果我在这只是因为艾莉说的话
[28:33] you are seriously the dumbest boy scout I’ve ever seen. 那你真是我见过最蠢的童子军了
[28:38] I didn’t do anything. Ellie did. 我什么都没做 是艾莉做的
[28:49] Ellie recruited me. 艾莉雇了我
[28:51] She recruited Sam. 她雇了萨姆
[28:54] I wanted to make some extra cash, so whatever, 我也想赚点外快 所以无所谓
[28:56] but Sam is 15, looks about 8, 但萨姆有15岁了 看起来却像8岁
[29:01] so she has a bit of a different buyer. 所以她有特殊的买家
[29:03] Ellie had to do whatever she had to do to keep her in line. 艾莉要想尽办法保证自己的生意
[29:08] If Sam is dead, Ellie did it. 如果萨姆死了 肯定是艾莉干的
[29:11] Okay, then where were you on Tuesday night? 好吧 那周二晚上你在哪
[29:22] Boy scout’s heard one fricking fairy tale… 童子军边听了童话故事…
[29:24] Tonya, he asked you a question. 托尼娅 回答他的问题
[29:25] While he’s getting laid in a broom closet. 边在清洁间和人乱搞
[29:27] Answer the question! 回答问题
[29:31] Jay, you need to get out of the room. 杰 你得出去透透气
[29:34] No, I’m fine. 不用 我很好
[29:39] Out of the room. 出去
[30:04] Tonya starts making accusations, 托尼娅开始指控了
[30:05] that opens the door to this thing being thrown out in court. 她说的话可能会成为呈堂证供
[30:08] You’ve got to be kidding me. You can’t actually– 你逗我的吧 你不会真的…
[30:10] You aren’t going back in that room. 你不能进去了
[30:13] She’s playing you. 她在耍你
[30:14] She’s dragging me through the mud to play you. 她把我拉下水是想耍你
[30:15] She says she and Ellie had beef. 她说她和艾莉冲突过
[30:18] They’ve been going at each other for months. 她们相互找茬几个月了
[30:20] Says Ellie told her that she would “Get back at her.” 艾莉跟她说会找她算账的
[30:23] Yeah, I don’t care what she says. She’s grasping. 是嘛 我不关心她说了什么 她很贪婪
[30:24] She swears she was out on a date the night of the murder. 她发誓谋杀发生的当晚她在约会
[30:27] Wasn’t back until 4 a.m.. 直到凌晨四点都没回去
[30:28] That doesn’t match anything that we got right now. 这和我们现在掌握的信息都不相符
[30:30] Yeah, and what we got is the word of a 17-year-old. 是啊 我们现在只有一个17岁孩子的证词
[30:33] Guys, we have got something. 伙计们 有发现了
[30:38] Crime lab’s been sweeping the entire facility. 取证室把整个地方都彻查了一遍
[30:40] Olinsky and Burgess just tested with luminol. 奥林斯基和伯吉斯刚刚用鲁米诺测试了
[30:43] They found trace evidence of Sam’s blood in Ellie’s belongings. 他们发现艾莉的随身物品里有萨姆的血迹
[30:47] So what? That could be planted. 那又如何 这可能栽赃的
[30:49] There’s also footage. 还有录像
[30:50] Ellie goes into Tonya’s room at 7:00 p.m.. 艾莉晚上7点进了托尼娅的房间
[30:54] Doesn’t come out until midnight, 到12点都没出来
[30:58] so she was in there for the time of death. 所以萨姆死的时候她在里面
[31:18] What’s going on? No one’s come in here in a while. 发生什么事了 你们半天没人进来
[31:23] Can you, uh, walk me through the night sam was killed again? 你能不能再回忆一遍萨姆被杀当晚发生的事
[31:30] Sure, I woke up, 当然 我醒来的时候
[31:34] thought Sam was back– 以为萨姆已经回来了…
[31:35] Before that. 之前呢
[31:38] I was sleeping. 我在睡觉
[31:47] I had gone on a– 我之前有个…
[31:51] a date earlier, 有个约会
[31:52] and I was tired, so I just passed out. 我很累了 所以很快睡着了
[32:00] A date. Did a cab pick you up? 约会 坐出租车去的吗
[32:04] No, the guy did. 不是 那个男的来接我的
[32:06] He drove me. I don’t know where. 他带我去的 我不知道是哪里
[32:09] Tonya set it up. 是托尼娅安排好的
[32:10] Yeah, what time did you get back? 你什么时间回来的
[32:13] 9 maybe? 也许是9点
[32:15] I was high, I’m not– I’m not sure when exactly. 我喝多了 我也不确定具体几点
[32:21] Why all these questions? 为什么问这些
[32:30] What is Tonya saying? 托尼娅说了什么
[32:34] You told me I could trust you. 你说过我可以相信你的
[32:42] I don’t know, okay? 我也不知道了
[32:46] I’m out. 我退出
[32:47] I believed her, and now… 我之前相信她 但现在…
[32:52] Let’s get one thing clear: nothing happened 让我们先说清楚 我和那个姑娘之间
[32:55] between me and that girl. 什么都没发生
[32:56] Are we in agreement on that? 这一点我们是一致的吧
[32:57] No one here is accusing you. 这里没人在指控你
[32:58] It also doesn’t sound like anybody’s defending me. 也没有人在为我辩护
[33:00] – That’s not true. – Stop. -不是这样的 -够了
[33:03] It’s a pair of 17-year-old girls. 这只是一对17岁的姑娘
[33:04] They’re not gonna play our investigation. 他们不会左右我们调查的
[33:06] One of them is lying. 她们中有一个在说谎
[33:07] We find out who. 我们找出是谁
[33:08] It’s that simple. 就这么简单
[33:09] Ellie’s not on any camera in a four block radius. 四个街区范围内的监控上都没有艾莉的影子
[33:12] If she left, there is no proof. 如果她走了 那没有证据
[33:14] What about the scene? 现场呢
[33:16] Well, the scene’s gonna have DNA from all 3 girls. 现场三个女孩的DNA都有
[33:18] They lived together. They shared clothes. 他们一起住 衣服互相穿
[33:20] What about trace evidence? 微量迹证呢
[33:22] We have the car that Sam was driven in. 我们有萨姆坐过的车
[33:23] Thing’s soaked with blood, 里面全是血
[33:24] but all the girls from Brady have been in that car. 但是布莱迪的所有女孩都上过那辆车
[33:27] It’s not just a murder. This was a ring. 这不只是谋杀 而是一个谜
[33:29] Well, then where’s the cash, the phone? 还有现金去哪里了 手机去哪里了
[33:31] We scoured every dorm room, nothing. 每间宿舍我们都搜查过了 一无所获
[33:57] I saw Tonya come out of here twice. 我看到托尼娅两次从这里出去
[34:00] Wasn’t a reason for her to be here. 她没有理由来这里
[34:04] Room was empty. 房间又什么都没有
[34:07] All right. 好
[35:26] I gotta hand it to you. 不得不承认
[35:29] You were smart. 你很聪明
[35:32] You forgot one thing. 但你忘记了一件事
[35:36] Am I supposed to call my mom with that– 我要打给我妈妈…
[35:38] That’s your phone. 这是你的手机
[35:41] No, it’s not. 不是
[35:43] Ellie must have- 肯定是艾莉…
[35:44] Tonya, we are way past all that. 托尼娅 不用再装了
[35:49] This is linked to accounts that, even with fake names, 这部手机注册了社交媒体 虽然用的假名
[35:51] are clearly your social media. 但那显然是你的账号
[35:54] Your data, your call logs, we have your fingerprints. 你的数据 通话记录 上面还有你的指纹
[35:58] It’s your phone, and you used it to run Ellie and Sam. 这是你的手机 你用它来控制艾莉和萨姆卖淫
[36:05] We recovered all of your deleted text messages. 我们恢复了你删除的所有短信
[36:09] This one from Vince Dalton might be my favorite. 文斯·道尔顿发的这条我最喜欢
[36:12] “Your bitch Sam is threatening to spill. 你的婊子萨姆威胁要说出去
[36:15] Says she and Ellie are gonna stop with me and all of it.” 说她和艾莉要停止跟我的往来
[36:19] Your reply? “I’ll take care of it.” 你回复的是 我会处理
[36:36] You don’t have to say anything. 你什么都不用说
[36:38] We have enough. 我们的证据够了
[36:41] I know that you had Vince signing you in and out 我知道你给文斯性交易和钱
[36:43] in exchange for sex and cash. 让他帮你进出那里
[36:45] And I guarantee you, when he’s charged with statutory rape, 我保证 等他被以法定强奸罪起诉时
[36:48] his loyalty to you is gonna disappear real quick. 他对你的忠心会很快消失
[36:52] You’re going in for first degree murder. 你要因一级谋杀罪进监狱
[36:55] Even if you get the minimum sentence, 即使你被判处最低刑期
[36:57] your parole officer has not been born yet. 你的假释官也还没出生
[37:03] You think you’re noble? 你以为你就高尚吗
[37:06] You all put in the effort now, hmm? 你们现在这么卖力了
[37:10] You and your little boy scout cop. 你和你那个童子军警察
[37:15] You know, six months ago, those girls were street trash to you. 半年前那些女孩对你们来说就是街头垃圾
[37:19] I cared before. I helped. 我关心她们 我帮忙了
[37:22] And you know what’s worse than Brady? 你知道比布莱迪更糟的是什么吗
[37:25] Aging out at 18 with nothing. 已经成年了还一无所有
[37:33] You didn’t think Sam was grateful. 你觉得萨姆不知感恩
[37:39] She knew the deal going in. 她知道我们在做什么
[37:47] Do what you gotta do. 想怎么办随你们
[37:57] – Where is he? – He’s in here. -他在哪里 -在里面
[38:00] You take a walk. Get up. 出去走走 起来
[38:01] Dude, what the hell is going on– 哥们 怎么了
[38:09] That’s it? 就这样
[38:11] Yeah, Tonya’s getting charged 对 托尼亚会被起诉
[38:14] and DCFS is gonna shut Brady down. 儿童家庭服务部会把布莱迪关掉
[38:18] Everybody there’s gonna get an alternate placement. 那里的所有人都会去另外的安置处
[38:23] We found a really good family for you in Libertyville, 我们在利伯蒂维尔给你找了个很好的人家
[38:28] the Melnicks. 梅尔尼克一家
[38:29] They’re coming here to pick you up. 他们马上来接你
[38:38] I’ll give you a minute. 我让你们单独聊聊
[38:42] I’ll see you at home. 家里见
[38:46] Is that your girlfriend? 那是你女朋友吗
[38:55] – I’m sorry. – Thank you. -抱歉 -谢谢
[39:07] You ever find anyone to claim Sam? 有人认领萨姆吗
[39:11] No, I didn’t. 没有
[39:13] So I did. 所以我认领了
[39:18] Last page. 最后一页
[39:20] What is this? 这是什么
[39:22] She wrote down instructions. 她写下了指示
[39:24] What she wanted to have happen if she died. 如果她死了身后事想怎么办
[39:27] I don’t think she thought she was gonna make it past 16. 我觉得她没想过会活过16岁
[39:32] Gonna actually do this? 真要这样吗
[39:41] Already done. 已经做了
[39:48] I’m coming with. 我一起去
[40:00] Doesn’t have to be somewhere fancy. 不用什么华丽的地方
[40:04] Just some place where you can’t hear the noise. 只要一个没有噪音的地方就行
[40:07] Some place quiet. 一个安静的地方
[40:10] Empty. 空旷的地方
[40:11] Right when the sun’s coming up, 在太阳升起的时候
[40:15] I’d like someone to take me there. 我想找个人把我带过去
[40:17] And I think it’d be all right if, right at the water, 我觉得如果有人把我放到水里
[40:21] someone left me there to stay. 我就很高兴了
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme