Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] – Hello. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[00:11] My name is Jimmy Sanguinetti. 我是吉米·桑吉内蒂
[00:13] I’m here to see Erin Lindsay. 我找艾琳·琳德赛
[00:15] Regarding? 你是她什么人
[00:19] I’m her father. 我是她父亲
[00:22] Uh-huh. Does she know this? 她知道吗
[00:25] She does. 她知道
[00:27] So, if I were to call up there and say, 如果我从这里给她拨一个内线说
[00:29] “Hey, your dad’s down here,” “你爸在下面”
[00:30] this wouldn’t be some kind of joke? 她不会觉得是开玩笑吗
[00:31] Look, if you could just… 如果你能
[00:33] let her know I’m here, that’d be great. 让她知道我在这里就可以了
[00:36] Thanks. 谢谢
[00:42] Someone here to see you, Detective. 有人要见你 警探
[00:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[00:49] So, yeah, here’s the, uh– 这是
[00:53] Photo album I was telling you about. 我和说过的相册
[00:57] Hey, man. You want a coffee? 想来杯咖啡吗
[00:59] Thanks. 谢谢
[01:01] Your mom was always really good about sending them. 你妈妈能把这个送来挺好的
[01:07] Aww, that’s, uh, super cute. 太可爱了
[01:17] Hank. Uh, this is– 汉克 这是…
[01:19] Jimmy Sanguinetti. 吉米·桑吉内蒂
[01:22] – How are you? – Hey. -你好 -你好
[01:24] Looking good, Hank. 你看起来不错 汉克
[01:25] Still at your fighting weight. 还保持着临赛体重
[01:27] Yeah. 是啊
[01:31] I just want to say… 我只想说
[01:34] You did a real good job raising her. 你把她抚养得很好
[01:36] Happy to help. 很高兴能帮忙
[01:39] We caught a case. 有案子了
[01:42] That uh– that means we gotta roll. 我们得走了
[01:46] Oh, no, no. That’s, uh– 不用 那是
[01:48] That’s for you. 给你的
[01:49] I kind of like that you kept them all these years. 你能保存这么久我很高兴
[01:55] – I’ll text you. – Okay. -我会给你发短信的 -好
[01:58] – Take it easy. – You too. -保重 -你也是
[02:05] This is me running it for DNA, not you. 这是我要去查DNA 不是你
[02:09] Jay. 杰
[02:10] Erin… 艾琳
[02:12] We gotta know if this guy is who your mom says he is. 我们得弄清楚这个就是你妈说的那个人
[02:39] – Hank. – What do we got? -汉克 -什么情况
[02:41] Victim’s a white male, mid 30s. 受害者是白人男性 三十多岁
[02:43] Streets and San worker came across the body 清洁工一大早就发现了
[02:45] on his morning rounds. 这具尸体
[02:46] Called it in just before eight. 八点之前就报警了
[02:48] We got uniforms canvassing the area right now. 我们正派人排查这个区域
[02:51] Who’s the lead for forensics? 法医谁负责
[02:52] Emilio. I already gave him our bell and pax number. 埃米利奥 我已经给他我们的联系方式了
[02:54] Crime scene photos will be hand delivered in an hour. 犯罪现场照片一小时后就会发给我们
[02:56] And I put a request into Missing in case someone makes a call. 也通知了失踪人口中心看有没有人会打电话
[02:59] That’s good. 很好
[03:02] Why is it a potential hate crime? 为什么有仇恨犯罪的可能
[03:05] Because of this. 因为这个
[03:09] What’s with the gauze and plastic wrap? 纱布和塑料膜怎么回事
[03:12] His penis was severed. 他的阴茎被割了
[03:27] We’ve printed the DOA at the ME’s office. 我们在法医那边打了受害者照片
[03:29] The name’s Sandford Greg. 受害人名叫桑福德·格雷格
[03:30] Registered sex offender. 记录在案的性犯罪者
[03:31] Five arrests for possession. 因私藏罪被逮捕五次
[03:32] Three drunk and disorderly. 因酗酒妨害治安被逮捕三次
[03:34] Two counts strong arm robbery. 两次持武器抢劫
[03:35] And, uh, four different restraining orders. 还有四项限制令
[03:37] Including one from his mother. 其中一项还是他的妈妈申请的
[03:39] In and out of prison since he was 16. 十六岁开始就频繁进出监狱
[03:42] According to the ME, estimated time of death 法医估计死亡时间
[03:43] was midnight. Initial tox screens 是午夜 毒药检验
[03:45] showed a cocktail of different narcotics in his blood. 发现他血液里有放了不同麻醉剂的鸡尾酒
[03:48] Okay, so, this guy either OD’d 好吧 那这家伙是嗑药过量
[03:49] or bled out from the severed–you know. 还是失血而亡
[03:53] Well, given his rap sheet, I’m sure there’s no shortage 根据他的强奸前科 想对他做这种事的人
[03:55] of people who’d want to do this to him. 肯定不在少数
[03:57] And we find out who, 我们去找出来
[03:58] and whether or not it’s a hate crime, sex assault, 看看是仇恨犯罪 性侵犯
[04:01] or self mutilation. 还是自残
[04:02] Uh, Erin and I started canvassing all the pharmacies 艾琳和我查了那个区域的药店
[04:05] and the urgent care in the area. 和医疗中心
[04:07] No walk-ins, no drive-ins, no ambulance runs. 没人 没车也没派救护车
[04:10] But we checked every place that sells 但我们还查了卖纱布
[04:12] gauze and plastic wrap, 和塑料膜的店
[04:13] and we found a retail theft report. 发现了一起零售商品盗窃事件
[04:15] Basically says a man covered in blood stole 基本上就是一个浑身是血的人
[04:17] bandages and medicine from a corner store. 从街头商店偷了绷带和药品
[04:19] Good. You and Burgess. 很好 你和伯吉斯
[04:24] Oh, hey, um, crime scene photo’s on the DOA came. 犯罪现场照片在这里
[04:26] No, thanks. 不看 谢谢
[04:32] So, you remember Jimmy, huh? 你还记得吉米啊
[04:35] Yeah, yeah, it’s good to see him, you know… 是啊 见到他很高兴
[04:41] What was he like back then? 他以前什么样
[04:43] Erin, that was 30 years ago. 艾琳 那是三十年前了
[04:44] I’m a different person, too. 连我都变了很多
[04:48] Right. 好吧
[04:51] You just haven’t said anything 我告诉你他会回来
[04:52] since I told you he might be back in the picture. 你什么也没说
[04:55] Listen… 听着
[04:56] I want what you want. 我尊重你的意愿
[04:58] If this is filling a void for you, 如果这能帮你填补空白
[04:59] that’s all that matters. 那就是好事
[05:01] And… 还有
[05:03] Having lost Justin, 因为失去了贾斯汀
[05:04] I appreciate the value of family. 所以我很看重家人
[05:10] I called it in, but by the time 我报警了 但当警察
[05:12] the cops and paramedics got here– 和急救员过来的时候
[05:13] it was history. 已经来不及了
[05:14] No offense, but your guys’ response time sucks. 无意冒犯 但你们的反应时间也太长了
[05:17] Thanks for the support, sir. 谢谢帮忙 先生
[05:18] Can you, uh, pull the footage? 能调监控吗
[05:20] Manager’s a cheap ass. 我经理很小气
[05:22] Those things, they are for show. 那些东西只是摆设而已
[05:24] Ooh, check this out, though. 但看看这个
[05:25] Yeah, it had to be shot. 这家伙应该是中弹了吧
[05:26] You have no idea the kind of whack jobs 要不然自己撸
[05:27] that come into this joint. 怎么能撸成这样
[05:29] Here. 看
[05:40] He had to have been on something, right? 肯定出什么事了 对吧
[05:42] Yeah, that would be my guess. 是啊 我想也是
[05:43] I’ll have Atwater call OEMC. 我让阿特沃特通知应急办
[05:45] See if anybody nearby called 911. 看看附近有没有人报警了
[05:47] All right, here, here, let me have that. 好了 给我吧
[05:48] Come on. 快
[05:51] Call came in at 9:51 pm. 晚上九点五十一分有人报警
[05:54] Report of a suspicious person, 称有个可疑的人
[05:55] suspected sexual assault near Pulaski Park. 似乎在普拉斯基公园进行性侵
[05:58] Dispatch put it over the zone one minute later, 一分钟后我们派出了
[06:00] two cars rode on the job. 两辆车赶了过去
[06:01] Uh, it was coded out as 11 Adam, 后来行动取消
[06:03] not a Bona Fide Incident. 是虚假报警
[06:04] Okay. You think you can pull up 好的 你觉得你是否能
[06:05] the recording for us? 为我们调出当时的录音
[06:06] Along with all service calls of the park 还有近几个月来所有在公园附近
[06:08] for the last couple of months, 打进来的电话录音
[06:09] anything that can be related. 任何有关联的我们都要
[06:11] Gotta get the watch commander’s approval on that. 得上级同意才行
[06:13] Come back in a couple of hours? 不然你们待会再过来
[06:16] Who knows, Saturday I’m doing special security detail 谁知道呢 周六我在双开门
[06:18] at the Double Door for a band called Duran. 给一个叫杜兰的乐队当安保
[06:21] Are you familiar? 你耳熟吗
[06:22] You– Do you mean, Duran Duran? 你是说杜兰杜兰乐队吗
[06:25] It’s two Durans? 名字里有两个杜兰吗
[06:27] Ah, thought that was a misprint. 我还以为是印刷错误呢
[06:28] No, it’s Duran Duran. 不 是杜兰杜兰
[06:30] Great, good. I figured you might like them. 好的 我想你可能会喜欢他们
[06:32] Not just because you’re a white woman of a certain age. 不只是因为你是个上了年纪的白人女性
[06:35] But I can get you backstage. 但我可以带你去后台
[06:36] You’d have a great time. 你一定会玩的很开心的
[06:39] Who do I ask for? 那我去了找谁
[06:40] I think if you ask for the big, good looking, 你去找那个高大英俊的
[06:41] black dude, you’ll be okay. 黑人帅哥 一切就搞定了
[06:49] Caller’s name was George Higgins. 呼叫人叫乔治·希金斯
[06:51] Lives at 1856 South Grand. 住在南格兰德街1856号
[06:54] Copy that. 收到
[06:55] See you Saturday. 周六见
[06:57] Tell us what you saw, Mr. Higgins. 告诉我们你看到了什么 希金斯先生
[06:58] And the more detail, the better. 越多细节越好
[07:00] I went out to the Lincoln to get my cigs, right? 那晚我出去抽烟
[07:02] My old lady don’t like me smoking inside. 我妈不喜欢我在家里抽
[07:04] That’s when I heard this howling sound. 然后我听到一声惨叫
[07:05] Like an animal, or something. 鬼哭狼嚎的那种
[07:06] Scared the hell out of me. 吓死我了
[07:08] – Where was that? – Right over at the park. -是在哪听到的 -就在公园里
[07:10] Now, the 911 call said you suspected a sexual assault. 911电话台那边说是你怀疑有性侵发生
[07:14] Why’d you think that? 你为什么那么认为
[07:15] I’ve seen this girl running off the other way. 我看到这个女孩往另外一个方向跑了
[07:17] Somebody screaming, somebody running. 有人在尖叫 有人在逃跑
[07:19] One male, the other female, you know. 一个男的 一个女的 你懂的
[07:21] Did you get a good look at the female? 你看清楚那个女人的相貌了吗
[07:22] Ah, nah, it was dark, and she was hauling ass. 没有 当时太黑了 她跑得很快
[07:26] Kind of golf type chick, maybe. 有点像高尔夫球型的妹子
[07:28] Looked like she might have tossed something 好像她当时有往那边的灌木丛里
[07:29] in them bushes, there. 扔什么东西
[07:30] Did you go and check out what she threw? 你去看过她扔的是什么吗
[07:32] No, man, did one better. Called 911. 没有 我做了件更好的事 报了警
[07:35] The rest is your job, bro. 剩下的都是你的工作了 哥们儿
[07:37] People walk their dogs over there. 人们经常在那里遛狗
[07:38] Can’t risk the shoes. 我可不想踩到狗屎
[07:39] – Okay. – Right. -好的 -没错
[07:45] Right around… 大概就在…
[07:47] There. 那里
[07:48] All right. Just take a step back, please. 好的 麻烦退后一点
[07:59] Knife. Blood on the blade. 是刀 上面还有血
[08:00] Yeah, told you. Didn’t I tell y’all? 看我说得没错吧
[08:03] Ain’t there some kind of reward for that? 有没有什么奖励啊
[08:04] Helping y’all do your jobs? 帮了你们这么大忙
[08:05] A firm handshake and a sincere thank you, 一次友善的握手和真诚的感谢
[08:07] that’s your reward. 就是你的奖励
[08:09] All right. We should get the crime scene techs 好了 我们应该让现场技术组过来
[08:10] – out here to photograph that. – Yeah. -拍些照片 -是的
[08:12] Which way did the girl run then? 那个女孩往哪边跑了
[08:13] Uh, down 41st toward the Boys and Girls club. 沿着41街往男生女生俱乐部那边去的
[08:15] Okay. 好的
[08:17] All right. 好了
[08:25] Can you back that up a couple frames? 能往前面倒回去几帧吗
[08:29] And also, do you know the IP address of that camera? 还有你知道这部摄像头的IP地址吗
[08:31] ‘Cause we’re going to need it for the evidentiary record. 我们需要拿来作证据
[08:33] I can get it. 我能查到
[08:35] I’m going to circulate this 我会把这个传给
[08:36] to all of the patrolmen in the area. 那片区域的巡逻警察看
[08:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:40] Eh, Emily Vega. Minor record. 艾米丽·维嘉 有些小前科
[08:43] A couple of pinches for possession. 因为偷东西被抓过
[08:45] We quit locking her up. 后来放了出来
[08:45] She’s too much of a pain in the ass. 她太让我们头疼了
[08:48] So, she comes here to hook up, get high, 她就来这里找人约 一起嗨
[08:50] and hang with the other dirtbags. 跟其他渣子混在一起
[08:52] All right. This goes where, now? 现在我们去哪儿
[08:53] Oh, they call this the canals. 他们称这里为运河
[08:55] Home away from home for scumbags, meth-heads, 是那些人渣 瘾君子
[08:59] and every other jag-off looking to score. 和其他社会渣子的第二个家
[09:01] I think she’s down there. 我想她就在那
[09:03] Yeah, that’s her. 没错 就是她
[09:07] Emily. 艾米丽
[09:14] Stop! Chicago PD! 站住 警察
[09:22] No, you don’t. 你跑不掉的
[09:24] Let go of me. 放开我
[09:25] – Emily Vega? – I didn’t do anything. -艾米丽·维嘉 -我什么也没做
[09:26] Then why are you running, huh? 那你跑什么
[09:28] Why are you running? 你跑什么
[09:35] She’s in the interview room. 她在审讯室
[09:38] Ready? 准备好了吗
[09:43] Hey, why don’t you let the kid take it? 不如交给这个孩子去做吧
[09:48] All right. Come on. 好吧 来
[10:00] You know him? 你认识他吗
[10:02] No. 不
[10:08] We found your fingerprints on that knife, Emily. 我们在这把刀上发现了你的指纹 艾米丽
[10:12] Okay. 好吧
[10:13] And that blood there belongs to that man. 而上面的血迹是属于那个男人的
[10:17] How did that happen? 这是怎么回事
[10:19] I lost that knife a few days ago. 我前几天丢了一把刀
[10:21] Who knows what happened to it since then? 谁知道后来发生了什么事
[10:24] Ask him. 你问他啊
[10:25] Yeah, well, thing is, 是啊 问题是
[10:26] he’s not in a very talkative mood. 他现在不怎么方便讲话
[10:30] We found him laying beside a dumpster, 我们在一个垃圾箱旁边发现了倒地的他
[10:32] missing part of his body that I’m assuming 他身上有一部分我认为对来他说
[10:34] was kind of important to him. 非常重要的东西不见了
[10:43] What happened, Emily? 发生了什么事 艾米丽
[10:48] He tried to rape me. 他想强奸我
[10:52] When? 什么时候
[10:54] Last night. 昨晚
[10:56] I went to Pulaski Park with some friends. 我和几个朋友去了普拉斯基公园
[11:00] We were partying a little. 我们在那里搞了个小聚会
[11:02] Later on I realized I dropped a 20. 后来我发现自己掉了20块钱
[11:04] I went back looking for it, and… 我就回去找
[11:06] This guy came out of the bushes. 这人突然从灌木丛里冒出来
[11:08] He attacked me. 他袭击了我
[11:11] He had his forearm on my throat, 他用前臂抵住我的喉咙
[11:14] and he was pushing my pants down, 然后扯下我的裤子
[11:15] and when he pulled it out, 当他把那话儿掏出来的时候
[11:17] that gave me a little window to reach into my back pocket 我恰好可以把手伸到口袋里
[11:21] and get out my knife. 然后我把刀拿了出来
[11:25] I sliced… 我一刀切下去
[11:26] He yelled, I ran. 他大叫 我趁机跑掉了
[11:34] Had you had any dealings with him prior to last night? 昨晚之前 你和他有什么来往吗
[11:39] No. Why? 没有 为什么这么问
[11:40] What’s he saying? 是他说什么了吗
[11:42] Well, he’s not saying much. 他没说什么
[11:45] He’s dead. 他死了
[11:50] Well… 好吧
[11:52] What goes around, comes around. 善恶到头终有报啊
[11:58] Okay. So… 好吧 那么
[12:00] What happened after you sliced him? 你切了他之后发生了什么
[12:02] I ran. I met back up with my friends. 我逃跑了 去找我朋友们了
[12:06] You see, his body was found at a different location, Emily. 他的尸体不是在你切他的地方被发现的 艾米丽
[12:09] I can’t help you there. 这我就不知道了
[12:11] So, we have detectives headed to the morgue right now 我们的警探已经去停尸房了
[12:14] to see what the medical examiner has to say– 他们会去看看法医的发现
[12:16] Look, he attacked me in Pulaski Park. 他在普拉斯基公园袭击了我好吗
[12:18] I fought for my life, then ran. 我拼死反抗 然后跑掉了
[12:19] I never saw him again. 之后再也没见过他
[12:20] If it was self defense… 如果真如你说是自卫的话
[12:23] Why didn’t you call the cops, report it? 你为什么不直接报警呢
[12:25] Because every time I’ve ever gone to you guys, 因为我每次报警
[12:27] you never do anything. 你们都无所作为
[12:29] Never! Like, right now. 从来如此 就好像现在
[12:31] How about a “Hey, I’m sorry you were almost raped”? 你们就不能说句 抱歉你差点被强奸
[12:34] Or “Thank God you were able to fight him off.” 或者 幸好你能把他击退
[12:37] No, I get two cops looking at me 你们没有 只有两个警察死死盯着我
[12:39] like I killed him in some other location. 好像我在别的地方杀了他一样
[12:41] Screw you guys. 去死吧你们
[12:52] I am sorry you were almost raped. 抱歉你差点被强奸
[13:02] Understand your boy covered a lot of ground last night. 我知道这家伙昨晚四处奔波了
[13:05] Yeah. 是啊
[13:06] How’s that possible? You’d think an injury like that 这怎么回事 你觉得这种伤口
[13:08] would be a night-ender. 能要了他的命吗
[13:10] There’s only one principle artery in the penis. 阴茎上只有一条主动脉
[13:12] An incidence like this, 遇到这种事故
[13:14] there’s a 60% chance it retracts. 它极有可能会收缩
[13:16] Clamps itself off to prevent a hemodynamic event. 把自己缩起来以防失血过多
[13:20] Re–retracts? Like… 收 收缩 怎么缩
[13:25] So, if he didn’t bleed out… 如果他不是流血过多而死
[13:28] You’re saying it was an OD? 你的意思是他是吸毒过量而死吗
[13:30] No. 不
[13:34] How– how low do you think you have to go with that? 那个 你这个要掀到多下面
[13:38] Say when. 受不了的时候你就吱一声
[13:42] When. 吱
[13:45] You see the broken blood vessels 看到眼眶周围
[13:46] around the peri-orbital area? 这些破裂的血管了吗
[13:48] Those little purple dots around his eyes? 就是眼周这些紫色小点吗
[13:50] They’re called petechiae. 这叫淤点
[13:52] They’re indicators that the actual cause of death 这就证明 真正的死因是
[13:54] was strangulation. 窒息死
[13:55] Didn’t notice them at first, but once we got him cleaned up, 一开始还没注意到 但一旦把他清理干净
[13:58] I saw the engorgement on his trachea. 我就注意到他气管有充血
[14:01] See the blue-ish discoloration? 看到那些蓝色的变色点了吗
[14:03] Yeah. 看到了
[14:04] This guy was choked to death. 这个人是被人勒死的
[14:15] What’s up? 怎么了
[14:17] I had my guy at the lab fast track Jimmy’s DNA. 我让实验室的人加紧检测了吉米的DNA
[14:22] Erin, he’s not your dad. 艾琳 他不是你的父亲
[14:30] I’m so sorry. 很遗憾
[14:37] Are you happy? 你开心了吗
[14:45] Emily Vega is claiming she was attacked 艾米丽·维嘉说她晚上9:45
[14:46] on 9:45 pm at Pulaski Park. 在普拉斯基公园被袭击了
[14:49] After she cut Sandford Greg, 在她切了桑福德·格雷格后
[14:51] he wandered over to the corner store, 他就去了附近的商店
[14:52] arrived at 9:57, 他9:57到的商店
[14:54] left again two minutes later. 两分钟后离开
[14:56] The, uh– the metadata 店员手机的元数据
[14:56] from the clerk’s cell phone corroborates the timeline. 证实了这个时间无误
[14:59] Blood work from both locations confirms his movements. 两地的血液检测结果也确认了他的行动路径
[15:01] Okay, so, according to the ME, 据法医所言
[15:02] the time of death is around midnight. 死亡时间在午夜左右
[15:04] But… 但是
[15:04] At around 7:45 am, 早上7:45左右
[15:06] the body is discovered here. 尸体在此处被人发现
[15:08] That’s eight miles from where the incident took place. 这里距离案发地点有八英里
[15:11] So, if Emily didn’t do it, who killed him, 如果凶手不是艾米丽 是谁杀了他
[15:12] dumped his body, and why? 然后弃尸呢 为什么呢
[15:14] Why are we ruling out Emily? 为什么排除艾米丽
[15:15] She’s 105 pounds, soaking wet, 她体重47.6公斤 浑身湿透
[15:17] and this guy’s 6’2″, 220. 而这个人身高1米82 体重100公斤
[15:19] I don’t buy that she choked him. 我可不信她能掐死他
[15:21] Sure, but she could have had a friend finish him off. 当然 但是她朋友也许能啊
[15:25] People lie through their teeth all the time, don’t they? 人们总是满嘴谎言 不是吗
[15:29] She’s not ruled out. We’re looking at everything. 我们没有排除她 要调查一切可能
[15:32] Let’s take another run at her. 再去拜访她一次
[15:33] Got it. 收到
[15:39] Lindsay and Halstead are dating, right? 琳德赛和霍斯特德在谈恋爱 对吧
[15:41] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是 -果然
[15:42] That explains everything. 那就说的通了
[15:54] Here you go. 给你
[16:00] Anything else you want to tell me about last night, Emily? 你还想跟我说什么关于那晚的事吗 艾米丽
[16:05] No. 没有了
[16:07] Did you go back to Sandford Greg 你在切了桑福德·格雷格一刀后
[16:08] after you cut him? 有回去找他吗
[16:10] You already asked me this question. 你已经问过我这个问题了
[16:11] But you lied about knowing him 但当我们给你看他的照片时
[16:12] when we showed you his photo, so… 你骗我们说你不认识他 所以
[16:15] I’m just– I’m gonna ask again. 我只能再问一遍
[16:19] No, I didn’t go back to him. 没有 我没有回去找他
[16:21] Okay, what about your friends? 那你的朋友呢
[16:22] You tell any of them what happened? 你跟他们说过你的遭遇吗
[16:24] I didn’t tell anyone. 我谁也没说
[16:26] I would have. 是我的话就会说
[16:28] I mean, some animal tries to rape me 我是说 有个禽兽想强奸我
[16:31] and I’m able to pull my knife and cut his penis off, 我能拔出刀 一刀切了他的屌
[16:33] damn right I’d tell people. 我绝对会告诉别人
[16:41] I can’t tell if you’re trying to trap me or not. 我不知道你是不是在给我下套
[16:44] I’m not. 我没有
[16:48] Yeah, I told some friends. 没错 我跟一些朋友说了
[16:51] Who? 谁
[16:52] No way. 我不可能告诉你
[16:54] And have you bring them here and spin them around like me? 然后让他们也把他们带到这里拷问吗
[16:57] No way. 想都别想
[16:58] You may need to. 可是你不得不说
[17:00] Or what? 不然呢
[17:06] Don’t you believe me? 你不相信我吗
[17:10] I do. 我信
[17:12] Then why am I still in jail? 那我为什么还在监狱里
[17:22] You kept pushing for it 我都跟你说了我还没准备好
[17:23] even after I told you I wasn’t ready. 你还是这么咄咄逼人要去查
[17:25] You know what, Erin, personally, 你知道吗 艾琳 要是我的话
[17:27] I would want to know. 我就会想知道
[17:29] So, the next time you want to leave your head in the sand, 所以下一次你想做鸵鸟时
[17:31] just raise your hand, that’s fine, 就举手示意一下 没关系
[17:32] I’ll leave you there. 我就不管你了
[17:35] Is there something I need to be aware of? 有什么事是我需要知道的吗
[17:40] Yeah, I went back through Sandford Greg’s rap sheet. 有 我查了桑福德·格雷格的犯罪记录
[17:42] He got pinched nine months ago 九个月前他被判
[17:43] for trespassing and drunk and disorderly 非法入侵和醉酒闹事
[17:45] at an apartment complex a couple of blocks 就在离他被杀的地方
[17:47] from where he got sliced up. 几条街远的公寓里
[17:48] It’s called the Linden Homes. 叫菩提之家
[17:50] Check it out. 去看看
[17:51] I need a personal to handle something. 我要请个假去处理一点事情
[17:56] Me and Rixton will take it. 我跟雷克斯顿去看看
[17:59] Sounds good. 可以
[18:04] Yeah, so, you married? 那你结婚了吗
[18:06] You got a girlfriend or something? 有女朋友还是怎么吗
[18:09] I got a girlfriend. 我有个女朋友
[18:11] We’re talking about moving in together. 正在商量搬到一起住
[18:14] – What? – Oh, nothing. -怎么 -没什么
[18:16] You’ll find out. 你会知道的
[18:21] – Can I help you? – CPD. -需要帮忙吗 -芝加哥警察
[18:22] Can we talk to you for a second? 我们能说几句话吗
[18:24] – AFK. – This your place? -稍后回来 -你住这里吗
[18:26] Yeah. Why, what’s up? 是啊 怎么 什么事
[18:28] Do you remember filing a complaint 你记不记得大概九个月前
[18:29] about nine months ago 对一个叫桑福德·格雷格的人
[18:30] against a man named Sandford Greg? 提出了一次投诉
[18:32] Before my time, guy. 那时候我不在
[18:33] I just moved in two months ago. 我两个月前才搬来
[18:35] What about the previous tenants? 那之前的住客呢
[18:36] – You know where they are? – Nah, but… -你知道他们在哪吗 -不知道 不过
[18:37] If I was you, I would talk to the “Special” Police. 我要是你 我就去问问特别警署
[18:39] If something went down here, 如果这里发生什么事
[18:41] those cats would be up and in it. 那些猫肯定会参与
[18:42] – Special police? – Yeah. -特别警署 -是的
[18:44] They’ll lock you up for smoking a cigarette. 他们会因为你吸了一支烟就把你关起来
[18:46] You’d get along great. 你们之间应该很有话说
[18:48] All right, boys. I’m back in. 好了 兄弟们 我回来了
[18:50] Let’s do the thing. 我们开始吧
[18:53] It seems like the more condos they build, 好像他们建的公寓越多
[18:55] the busier I get. 我就越忙
[18:56] You know what I mean? 你知道我什么意思吗
[18:58] So, you’re the superior officer, right? 所以你是领导 对吗
[19:00] Sergeant Lowdell. How can I help you? 罗戴尔警长 有什么能帮你们的
[19:01] I’m Detective Halstead. This is Detective Rixton. 我是霍斯特德警探 这位是雷克斯顿警探
[19:03] We just gotta ask you guys a few questions. 我们需要问你们几个问题
[19:05] Have you seen this man before? 你之前见过这个人吗
[19:08] Yeah, we had a couple of run-ins with him. 见过 我们跟他有过几次交锋
[19:10] Oh, meaning? 意思是
[19:11] You know, guy showed up a couple of times. 这家伙来过几次
[19:13] Drunk, high, whatever. 醉酒 嗑药 之类的
[19:14] He was asked to leave the premises. 他被要求搬走
[19:16] Hm. What about last night? 那昨晚呢
[19:17] Did you see him last night? 昨晚有没有见过他
[19:18] – No. – The guy in apartment 101 -没有 -101号的人
[19:20] says you run a tight ship, Sergeant. 说你们的管理很严格 警长
[19:22] Well, I’d take that as a compliment. 我就当这是夸奖了
[19:23] He didn’t seem real thrilled about it. 他好像并不因此高兴
[19:25] Oh, you guys know how it is. 这个你们懂的
[19:27] People always hating on the police until they need us. 大家只有在需要我们时才不讨厌我们
[19:29] And then it’s “How fast can you get here?” 然后就是 “你们多快能到”
[19:31] Just like on the streets, right? 就跟你们街上一样 对吧
[19:33] If you guys generated any paper on Sandford Greg, 如果你们有桑福德·格雷格的文件记录
[19:36] any reports, we need hard copies. 报告之类的 我们需要复印件
[19:38] Well, you got a car? There’s a few of them. 你们有车吗 我们有一点
[19:39] I’ll see what I can pull. 我去看看能调出来什么
[19:40] Yeah, you know what? 是这样的
[19:41] It’s an active murder investigation. 这是一起现行的谋杀案调查
[19:43] So, we need it now. 所以 我们现在就要
[19:44] And we’re gonna need to interview all the– 而且我们需要见一下所有…
[19:46] whatever you call yourselves– 与本案有关的
[19:47] “Special” Police officers involved. 你们所谓的”特别”警察
[19:53] Yeah? 是吗
[19:54] Then get a subpoena. 那拿传票来吧
[20:02] The special police are trained and sanctioned by Chicago PD, 特别警察由芝加哥警署训练和管理
[20:05] but they operate independently. 但他们独立活动
[20:07] On private property, they have full police powers. 在私有财产方面 他们有完全执法权
[20:10] Carry firearms. Make arrests. 携带枪支 实施逮捕
[20:12] But they’re not subject to our rules and regs. 但他们不必遵守我们的规矩和准则
[20:14] How is that legal? 这怎么会合法
[20:16] There’s 2,000 of them in the city. 他们在本市有两千人
[20:17] And more coming if Alderman MacKenzie has his way. 而且等麦肯齐议员上位后会有更多人
[20:20] Pretty soon, they’ll be patrolling Lincoln Park. 很快他们就会在林肯公园巡逻
[20:23] – Intelligence. – I think it’s complete BS. -情报组 -我觉得这完全是扯淡
[20:26] With that said, if I ever get fired 这样的话 如果我因为被拍到
[20:27] ’cause somebody gets me on video for one of the million things 做了他们禁止我们做的无数件事中的一件
[20:29] they come after us for, now, I’ll be the first one in line 而被解雇 那我就第一个排队
[20:31] to get an implication. 去讨说法
[20:32] – Yeah. – Copy that. -好的 -收到
[20:34] That was ASA Kot. 是助理检察官考特
[20:35] He said we don’t have enough probable cause 他说我们没有足够理由
[20:37] for a subpoena on the rent-a-cops. 申请传票传唤雇佣警察
[20:39] So, that means we go ahead and get some. 那也就是说我们要去找理由
[20:51] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[20:53] I’m sorry. 对不起
[20:55] Give me a call. 给我回电话
[21:05] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[21:07] You look upset. 你好像心情不好
[21:09] Jimmy’s not my father. 吉米不是我父亲
[21:11] I ran his DNA. 我查了他的DNA
[21:14] What? 什么
[21:15] No… 不会吧
[21:16] – Are you– – 99.9% sure. -你确… -99.9%确定
[21:19] Forensics analyzed a coffee cup with his saliva on it. 鉴证科分析了有他唾液的咖啡杯
[21:23] Who sent it in? 谁送去的
[21:26] That’s what matters to you right now? 现在对你来说这个最重要吗
[21:28] No. I don’t believe this. 不是 我不相信
[21:31] All this time, I thought he was. 一直以来我都以为他是的
[21:35] What game are you running? 你在玩什么
[21:37] Do you think that I’m gonna send Jimmy pictures of you 你觉得我会发你的照片给吉米
[21:40] for 15 years to run a con? 发了十五年来骗人吗
[21:43] I thought he was your dad. 我以为他是你爸爸
[21:48] Do you want to tell him or should I? 你想自己告诉他还是我来
[21:52] Well, Erin. He– 艾琳 他…
[21:53] he really cares about you. 他真的很在乎你
[21:56] Maybe– maybe you don’t have to tell him. 也许…也许你可以不告诉他
[22:04] Why do you keep doing this to me? 为什么你总是这样对我
[22:20] What’s going on with you and Erin? 你跟艾琳怎么了
[22:25] Sarge. That’s, uh–a personal matter. 警长 这个是…私事
[22:28] You should probably talk to Erin. 也许你该跟艾琳谈谈
[22:30] You know, I turned a blind eye 我对你们的
[22:32] to you two being a couple in my unit. 办公室恋情视而不见
[22:35] So, when I ask one of you a question, 所以 当我问你们问题时
[22:37] as a courtesy to me, 礼貌上来说
[22:38] you can answer for the other. 你可以回答点别的
[22:41] Okay. 好的
[22:44] Jimmy’s not her dad. 吉米不是她爸爸
[22:46] And I’m the bad guy. 我是那个坏人
[22:50] What am I signing up for? 我这是瞎掺和什么
[22:51] In terms of her mom? 毕竟是跟她妈妈相关
[22:53] I imagine you got a pretty good idea. 我觉得你很清楚
[22:59] Patrol just picked up one of Emily’s friends. 巡警找到了一个艾米丽的朋友
[23:01] He says that she got into an argument, 他说她和别人吵起来了
[23:04] A screaming match with Sandford Greg three days ago. 和桑福德·格雷格三天前大吵了一架
[23:07] Which differs from what she told you. 这和她告诉你的有出入
[23:10] Yeah. 是的
[23:11] I’ll take another crack at her. 我会再审问她一次
[23:13] It’s Al’s turn. 轮到老埃了
[23:16] With me in the room, or? 我也一起去吗 还是
[23:18] Just Al. 只有他
[23:25] Well, we’ve got an eyewitness 我们找到了一位目击证人
[23:27] that’s saying that… 有证据表明
[23:29] You went off on Sandford Greg at the park last week. 上周你在公园和桑福德·格雷格吵了一架
[23:34] – Yeah. – All right. -是的 -好的
[23:36] He put it out there he had some dope. 他在那里拿出了一些毒品
[23:37] I went to buy one off him. 我想从他那里买点
[23:41] He said I had to kiss him first so I told him to go to hell. 他说我必须先亲他一口所以我叫他去死
[23:44] So, you–you lied to us about knowing him? 所以你隐瞒了你认识他的事实
[23:47] I was nervous, okay? 我很紧张 好吗
[23:48] And I’ve been very careful about what I say to you guys. 我跟你们说话的时候一直都非常谨慎
[23:50] So, I guess, I just left that out. 我猜我只是忘了讲
[23:53] You want to get something off your chest? 你想坦白些什么吗
[23:56] I mean, I can tell. 我能感觉出来
[23:58] What’s going on? 发生了什么
[23:59] You guys zeroed in on me 从我进来的第一刻起
[24:01] the moment I walked in here. 你们就在针对我
[24:04] You haven’t believed a word I said. 你们就不相信
[24:05] That– that lady cop. 那位女警察
[24:06] – She was just setting a trap. – No. -她就是在设计圈套 -不是的
[24:08] And now here you are, springing it. 然后现在你来一锤定音
[24:10] We were just trying to help you. 我们只是想帮你
[24:11] That guy tried to rape me. 那个人想要强奸我
[24:13] Who knows what he would have done after? 谁知道接下来他还会干什么
[24:15] I don’t care how many times i ran across him prior to that night. 我不管那晚之前我遇到他多少次
[24:18] That’s what he tried to do. 他真的想侵犯我
[24:20] And I defended myself. 我进行了正当防卫
[24:22] And then I ran. 然后我跑了
[24:23] And I keep telling you guys that, but you don’t care. 我一直这么跟你们说 你们却不以为然
[24:26] You’re gonna charge me with murder. 你们要以谋杀罪起诉我
[24:27] You had your mind made up yesterday. 你们昨天就已经想好了
[24:30] I didn’t have nothing else to say to you. 我和你们没什么可说的了
[24:32] Okay? I shouldn’t have said anything to begin with. 我一开始就什么都不应该讲
[24:35] I want a lawyer. 我想要一名律师
[24:36] A public defender. Whatever you call them. 辩护律师 随便你们怎么称呼
[25:05] Well, now we know. 我们现在清楚了
[25:09] Yeah. 是啊
[25:12] Listen, I’m– I’m sorry for any… 我非常抱歉
[25:16] Like, I don’t know. I don’t know what to say. 我不知道说什么好
[25:18] Look, I’m glad you ran the tests. 我很高兴你做了检测
[25:21] Because… 因为
[25:22] It saved me a lot of time. 那给我节省了很多时间
[25:31] What the hell was this? 这都是什么
[25:35] What did you two want? 你们俩想要什么
[25:37] Nothing. I didn’t want– 没什么 我不想
[25:40] Don’t you and Bunny ever call me again. 你和邦妮不要再打给我了
[25:44] You do, and I swear to God, I’ll call the Feds. 你敢打过来我发誓会去告你们的
[25:49] They got a whole division for scam artists like you. 他们有专门的部门对付你们这样的骗子
[26:13] – Hey, Sarge. – Yeah. -警长 -说
[26:14] There’s two homicides in the Linden Homes. 菩提之家发生了两起谋杀案
[26:16] Both ruled domestics and cleared by Area Central Homicide. 都被中央区重案组认定是家庭案件
[26:18] I came across this, though. 我碰巧看到了
[26:19] A male OD’d in an abandoned apartment. 一间废弃公寓里发现了一位死于过量吸毒的男性
[26:22] He had no drug priors. 他没有吸毒史
[26:23] Found with a needle hanging out of his arm. 被发现时胳膊上挂着一根针头
[26:24] Guess what officer found the body. 猜猜是谁发现的
[26:26] Lowdell. 罗戴尔
[26:27] Yeah, the body’s still at the morgue. Hasn’t been claimed yet. 是的 尸体还在停尸间 还没有人认领
[26:33] There’s your boy. 这是你要的尸体
[26:34] Got in here just in time, too. 也是刚刚到的
[26:35] Death certificate came in yesterday. 死亡证明是昨天来的
[26:38] Otherwise, you’d be doing an exhumation. 不然你们还要自己去挖
[26:41] What’d the original autopsy say? 初步的尸检结果是什么
[26:43] The detective who responded said it looked like an overdose. 现场的警探说像是过量吸毒造成的死亡
[26:46] Walks like a duck. 走起路来摇摇晃晃
[26:48] Mind if we take a look? 我们可以看一下吗
[26:49] Have at it. 当然
[26:54] What’s with all these spots around his eyes? 眼睛旁边这些点是什么
[26:56] Petechiae and tracheal bruising. 瘀点和气管瘀伤
[26:58] Like your other guy. 和另一个人一样
[27:00] So, he was strangled? 所以他是被掐死的吗
[27:02] Odds are. 有可能
[27:06] Anything in your pocket gonna stick me? 你兜里有什么见不得人的东西吗
[27:08] Get the hell off me. 离我远点
[27:11] What’d I tell you about smoking dope back here, Oscar? 奥斯卡 我告诉你回来卖毒品有什么后果来着
[27:17] You need something? 你是干什么的
[27:21] Hank Voight. Guess we haven’t met. 汉克·博伊特 我们第一次见面
[27:32] Hey, Chicago PD ain’t perfect. 芝加哥警署还有缺陷
[27:33] I’m the first to admit it. 我是第一个承认的人
[27:35] You guys provide a service. 有些人想要付钱
[27:36] Private citizens want to pay for it. 让你们提供服务
[27:38] It’s all good. 都没关系
[27:40] There are laws in this city. 这个城市有自己的法律
[27:43] I’m aware of that. 这我知道
[27:45] Well, I’m sensing a troubling pattern. 我感觉到其中有问题
[27:48] Like, people are getting hurt or worse, 你们出警的时候往往会造成
[27:50] when you guys respond. 更大的伤亡
[27:51] Look, before we get into warrants, probable cause, 在我们拿到搜查令或者可信的证据之前
[27:54] and this turns into a pissing match. 事情已经变得一团糟
[27:55] I’m thinking, just– 我只是在想
[27:57] cop to cop, you and I can talk about the problem, how to fix it. 我们警察之间可以讨论一下怎么解决这个问题
[28:02] I appreciate you coming in. I appreciate the offer. 很感谢你的参与和你的建议
[28:05] But there’s no problem here. 但是我觉得没什么问题
[28:06] I hope you don’t take offense… 希望你不要介意
[28:10] I ran your record. 我查了你的记录
[28:12] You were on the job in Milwaukee 你在密尔沃基执行任务时
[28:14] when a questionable shooting went down. 发生了一场可疑的枪击案
[28:17] There’s a gag order on that. 这件事被禁止提及
[28:19] Apparently your sergeant took two steps back, 很显然你的警长躲在后面
[28:23] and you and another patrolman ended up getting burned, 而你和另一位巡警挡在前面
[28:26] and taking the fall. 当了替罪羊
[28:27] That’s what it looked like to me, anyway. 至少给我这样一种感觉
[28:30] Look, Sergeant, I’m going to find out 警长 我会查清楚这里发生了什么
[28:32] what’s going on here and I’m going to find out 我也会查清楚桑福德·格雷格
[28:33] what happened to Sandford Greg. 是怎么死的
[28:36] And you digging your heels in, 你不听劝的话
[28:37] all that does is make your men more vulnerable. 只会让你的人越来越容易受到伤害
[28:40] And having already been through that yourself, 因为你已经亲身经历过
[28:42] I’d think that’d be something you’d want to protect them from. 所以我觉得你是想保护他们
[28:46] I know how overwhelmed you guys are 我知道这座城市的凶杀率
[28:47] with the murder rate in this city… 对你们而言压力很大
[28:50] You should spend your time on that. 你们应该在那上面多花时间
[28:52] Don’t worry about Linden Homes. 别操心菩提之家了
[28:53] We’ve got it covered. 我们能搞定
[29:01] This guy. 这个家伙
[29:02] I talked to a former officer for the Special Police, 我和一个特别警署前警官聊了聊
[29:04] who’s now in CPD with us. 他现在在芝加哥警署工作
[29:06] He spent a couple of months at Linden Homes. 他在菩提之家待过几个月
[29:08] Claims Lowdell has a bounty system. 他说罗戴尔建立了一个悬赏制度
[29:10] Says cash bonuses are paid out 如果问题房客被逐出
[29:12] when problem tenants are evicted. 会支付给警察现金奖金
[29:13] Can you prove it? 有证据吗
[29:15] No. He said it was an open secret, though. 没有 但他说这是公开的秘密
[29:17] Doesn’t do us much good. 这也没太大帮助
[29:18] Well, thing is, though– 问题是
[29:19] I mean, we ran backgrounds on them. 我们查了他们的老底
[29:21] Everybody who works under Lowdell 罗戴尔手下的人
[29:22] seem like pretty good cops to me. 看上去还是不错的警察
[29:24] Cops run in packs like wolves. 警察也是以群分的
[29:26] If the alpha’s a bully… 如果老大是个恶棍…
[29:28] So, I checked the residence rolls 我查了菩提之家那里
[29:29] for the past 12 months at Linden. 过去一年的住客名单
[29:31] The woman who made the original complaint against Sandford Greg, 最早对桑福德·格雷格提出投诉的女士
[29:34] she’s still there. 还住在那里
[29:35] Just in a different apartment, apparently, 只是不在同一栋公寓了
[29:36] never reported the address change. 她从未提交过住所变更报告
[29:38] Charmagne Stewart, 966. 夏尔梅因·斯图尔特 住在966号
[29:40] Kevin, you and Kenny. 凯文 你和肯尼过去
[29:58] – Chicago PD. – Charmagne Stewart? -芝加哥警署 -夏尔梅因·斯图尔特吗
[30:00] Who wants to know? 你们是谁
[30:01] I’m Detective Rixton. This is Officer Atwater. 我是雷克斯顿警探 这是阿特沃特警官
[30:03] You guys Special Police? 你们是特别警署的吗
[30:04] We’re actually with the city, ma’am. 我们是市属警署的 女士
[30:07] Sandford Greg. You remember this guy? 桑福德·格雷格 记得他吗
[30:08] You filed a complaint against him. 你对他提出过投诉
[30:10] Not like I could forget that psycho. 我可不会忘记这个疯子
[30:12] What the hell he do now? 他现在在干嘛
[30:14] He got murdered. 他被杀了
[30:17] What kind of relationship did you have with him? 你以前和他什么关系
[30:19] We had a thing for a minute… 我们短暂地在一起过…
[30:22] When he got violent with me, I kicked his ass out. 他对我动手后 我就把他赶走了
[30:26] You seen him around at all lately? 最近见过他吗
[30:28] He came by last night. 他昨晚来了
[30:30] Pounding on my door. 猛敲我的门
[30:32] – Did you let him in? – Hell no. -让他进屋了吗 -当然没有
[30:34] He was high and hooting and hollering, and… 他当时正嗨着 大喊大叫
[30:37] looked like he’d been injured. 好像受伤了
[30:39] – What’d you do? – What I always do. -你做了什么 -和以往一样
[30:41] Call the Special Police. 打给了特别警署
[30:43] Okay, so, what did they do when they got here? 他们过来之后做了什么
[30:44] Their job. 他们的工作
[30:46] Which is more than I can say for Chicago PD. 比芝加哥警署做得好太多了
[30:50] You’ve got no clue. 你们根本不明白
[30:51] This place used to be a mad house. 这地方以前糟透了
[30:55] How many officers responded? 有多少警官过来了
[30:57] Just one. Moony, I think. 只有一个 穆尼
[30:59] And–hoo!–he was pissed when he saw Sandford. 他看到桑福德后气坏了
[31:03] Can’t blame him. 这不能怪他
[31:04] All right. Thanks for your help. 谢谢你的帮助
[31:07] Appreciate it. 感谢
[31:09] James Moony. He’s 22 years old. 詹姆斯·穆尼 22岁
[31:11] He grew up in Garfield Park. 在加菲尔德公园长大
[31:13] All-city wrestler, 市里的摔跤手
[31:14] and he studied criminal justice at City College. 在市立大学主修刑事司法
[31:16] He’s currently number six in the hiring list for Chicago PD. 他现在是芝加哥警署聘用名单上的第六位警员
[31:19] He’s been with the Special Police how long? 他在特殊警署待了多久
[31:21] Three months and change. 3个月左右
[31:23] All right. Grab him up. 把他抓过来
[31:24] But don’t go in hard. He’s practically one of ours. 但别来硬的 毕竟算是我们中的一员
[31:27] Hank. 汉克
[31:29] Bunny Fletcher is here. 邦妮·弗莱切来了
[31:30] She says she’s not leaving until she talks to you. 她说不和你聊聊不会走的
[31:46] Something I can help you with? 有什么事吗
[31:48] You know, I thought Jimmy was Erin’s father. 我以为吉米是艾琳的生父
[31:51] And you run a DNA test? 而你做了DNA检测
[31:54] How dare you. 你真厉害啊
[31:56] You’ve been drinking, Bunny? 你喝酒了吗 邦妮
[31:59] You couldn’t have me so you took my daughter. 你无法拥有我 就抢走我的女儿
[32:01] And you’re still doing it. 而你现在还在这么做
[32:03] You know? I think maybe Erin should run a DNA test on you. 我觉得应该把艾琳的DNA和你的DNA做做比对
[32:10] I’m going to say something 我准备说一些
[32:11] that I probably haven’t said in 30 years. 这30年来都没说过的话
[32:15] You wish. 做梦吧
[32:18] Oh, you’d love to think that that night never happened, 你希望那晚从未发生过
[32:21] wouldn’t you? 是吗
[32:40] Something I can help you guys with? 有什么事吗
[32:42] Put your shoes on, James. 穿上鞋 詹姆斯
[32:43] We need you to come down to the district with us. 你得跟我们到局里走一趟
[32:44] – For what? – Answer a few questions. -为什么 -回答几个问题
[32:47] Regarding? 跟什么相关
[32:49] Sandford Greg. 桑福德·格雷格
[32:51] James, what’s going on? 詹姆斯 发生什么事了
[32:54] Is this a friendly conversation, 是一场友好的聊天
[32:55] or am I a person of interest? 还是说我是嫌疑人
[32:57] – Put your shoes on, James. – Don’t jerk me off, all right. -穿上鞋 詹姆斯 -别糊弄我
[32:59] I’ve been doing this for a living too. 我也是干这行的
[33:00] – What’s going on? – James. -到底要干嘛 -詹姆斯
[33:02] You’ve got your wife right here. 你妻子就在边上
[33:03] You want to get hostile, we can do that. 你想要难堪一些 也可以
[33:05] We’d prefer to keep it friendly. 我们建议还是友好行事
[33:07] James. 詹姆斯
[33:10] I’ll be back, sweetheart. 我会回来的 宝贝
[33:12] It’s all right. 没事的
[33:19] Not necessary. 没必要
[33:28] We got an eyewitness. 我们有目击证人
[33:29] Has you as the last person to put hands on Sandford Greg 你是桑福德·格雷格死亡当晚
[33:32] the night that he died. 最后接触的人
[33:34] That doesn’t prove anything. 这证明不了什么
[33:36] Tox report indicates that Greg was high, 药物检测报告显示格雷格服用了毒品
[33:38] so I don’t know what happened. 我不知道当时发生了什么
[33:39] Maybe you got a little over-zealous… 也许你热心过头了
[33:41] Restraining him. 对他进行了控制
[33:42] You choke him out? 你勒住他了吗
[33:44] Look, man. Come clean with us, 跟我们坦白
[33:46] and we will try to work something out. 我们会想办法
[33:48] You know who that guy is? 你知道他是什么人吗
[33:50] What he’s done? 他做了什么事
[33:51] Are we seriously having this conversation about Sandford Greg? 我们真要聊聊桑福德·格雷格吗
[33:54] Yeah, we are. He was murdered. 是的 他被谋杀了
[33:57] If you ever want to become a real cop, James… 如果你想当个真正的警察 詹姆斯…
[34:01] Now’s the time to start talking. 该老实交代了
[34:03] And who would that be good for? For you guys? 那对谁有好处 对你们吗
[34:06] For your clearance record? 对你们的结案率吗
[34:08] What about me, huh? 对我有什么好处
[34:09] Your sergeant. 你的警长
[34:11] He put you up to this? 他让你这么做的吗
[34:14] Make it known that he wanted this kind of behavior? 他告诉你们他想让你们这样的吗
[34:17] If that’s the case, James, let us know. 如果是这样 詹姆斯 那就告诉我们
[34:21] I’m not a rat. 我不是叛徒
[34:23] I really understand. 我明白
[34:25] I do. 真的
[34:29] You got a baby on the way. 你妻子马上要生了
[34:32] Know if it’s a boy or a girl yet? 知道是男孩还是女孩了吗
[34:36] A girl. 女孩
[34:39] You gotta start thinking about her. 你得开始为她考虑了
[34:45] ASA Kot is here. Would like a word. 助理检察官考特来了 想说几句
[34:51] – Can I get a water? – Yeah. -能给我杯水吗 -好
[35:01] We got a theory? 有眉目了吗
[35:02] ‘Cause if so, I need to hear it. 如果有 我需要知道
[35:04] Everything I’ve heard so far is leading to Emily Vega. 目前为止我听说的一切都指向艾米丽·维嘉
[35:06] Well, it’s looking like the special police 看来是菩提之家的
[35:08] at the Linden Homes were behind it. 特别警察干的
[35:09] We got an Officer Moony in the room right now. 现在穆尼警官在我们这里
[35:11] He’s copping to it? 他承认了吗
[35:12] Not yet. 还没有
[35:13] Okay, so, let’s assume he doesn’t. 那假设他不会承认
[35:16] What then? 然后怎么办
[35:17] Keep working the case. 继续查
[35:18] But Emily Vega admitted to stabbing our victim. 但是艾米丽·维嘉承认捅了被害者
[35:21] Then she lied about knowing him. 她还谎称不认识他
[35:23] The door’s locked… 门锁了
[35:25] – What? – I need a hand here. -什么 -帮忙打开
[35:31] He hung himself. We need help! 他上吊了 需要帮助
[35:47] Come on! Come on, come on! 快来 快点
[35:55] 21-01, emergency. Roll an ambo to the 21st. 21-01 紧急情况 派救护车到21局
[35:58] Strangulation victim, second floor. 二楼有人自缢
[36:04] Come on! 醒醒
[36:06] Hey, no, get down! 不要起来
[36:09] Stop moving! Stop moving. 别动 别动了
[36:21] You don’t try to hang yourself unless you’re guilty. 没罪的话他不会上吊
[36:25] I think what you meant to say is, 你的意思是
[36:26] “Thank God he’s alive,” Counselor. 谢天谢地他没死吧 专员
[36:28] Of course, I’m glad. 当然 我很高兴他没死
[36:30] But after his psych eval, 但精神鉴定之后
[36:31] we’re charging him with the murder of Sandford Greg. 我们要以谋杀桑福德·格雷格的罪名起诉他
[36:34] What about Emily Vega? 艾米丽·维嘉呢
[36:36] Kick her. 放她走
[36:39] Sergeant Lowdell. 罗戴尔警长
[36:41] – You got a minute? – I do. -你有时间吗 -有
[36:48] Sixth on the list for CPD. 芝加哥警署进选名单上排第六
[36:52] Got hooked up with the wrong crew. 他进错队伍了
[36:55] Yeah. 是啊
[37:04] So Moony gonna recover? 穆尼不会有事吧
[37:05] It looks like. 应该不会
[37:09] What are you gonna charge him with? 你要以什么罪名起诉他
[37:10] Homicide. 谋杀
[37:14] You mentioned Milwaukee. 你提到了密尔沃基
[37:20] We were executing a search warrant. 我们当时在根据搜查令搜查
[37:23] The sergeant’s CI had ID’d the house we stacked outside. 警长的线人指认了我们要搜查的房子
[37:28] Our sarge says, “Don’t bother announcing, just hit the door.” 我们的警长说”什么都不用说 直接撞门”
[37:32] Inside, there was a guy with a gun. 里面有个人拿着枪
[37:34] Lawfully, as it turned out. He had a permit. 事实证明 他有持枪许可
[37:37] Anyway. 总之
[37:39] He drew. 他拿出了枪
[37:41] My partner and I shot him. 我的搭档和我开枪打了他
[37:43] Turned out, we had the wrong house. 可是后来我们才发现找错了房子
[37:45] The CI screwed up. 那个线人弄错了
[37:47] And afterwards, our sergeant told us to say we did announce. 后来我们的警长让我们说我们提前声明了
[37:52] But when IAD looked into it, he denied that. 但内务部调查时他否认了
[37:56] So, we got terminated even though we were following orders. 所以即使我们服从了命令 还是被解雇了
[37:59] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[38:01] I’ve worked with people like that. 我跟那种人合作过
[38:02] This guy, Sandford… 那个桑福德
[38:05] He’d show up, harass people. Young girls. 他总是骚扰年轻女孩子
[38:08] He had been warned verbally and in writing to keep away. 我们口头上书面上都警告过他
[38:12] When Moony responded… 穆尼出警时…
[38:18] What if I was the one who moved the body? 如果是我转移了尸体呢
[38:21] You’d have to testify to that. 你得作证
[38:26] Only if it knocks Moony’s sentence down. 能让穆尼减刑就行
[38:28] I’ll push for involuntary manslaughter instead of murder, but… 我尽量以过失杀人罪起诉 但是
[38:32] You’re going to be charged with concealing a homicide. 你会被起诉隐瞒谋杀
[38:39] – I want it in writing. – You’ll get it. -我想要书面保证 -没问题
[38:45] Moony was following orders. 穆尼是听命令行事
[38:59] So, that’s-that’s it? 我没事了吗
[39:01] That’s it. You are free to go. 没事了 你可以走了
[39:04] Okay. 好
[39:05] Emily, it is not too late to get your life together. 艾米丽 现在开始好好生活还不晚
[39:08] I can help you get into a drug and alcohol treatment program. 我可以帮你戒毒瘾戒酒瘾
[39:10] There’s–look, there’s residential rehab. 有一个家庭式戒瘾所
[39:12] Outpatient, sober living. Just whatever you need. 你可以作为门诊病人去生活 有需要跟我说
[39:15] And I would be there. 我会去帮你
[39:17] Every step of the way, you have my word. 每一步我都会陪着你 我保证
[39:22] Food for thought. 令人深思
[39:24] Food for thought. 令人深思
[39:26] I’ll call you. Thanks. 我会打给你 谢了
[39:46] She didn’t want to hear it. 她不想听
[39:48] Well… 好吧
[39:50] Don’t let that stop you from saying it, though. 但即使这样你也要坚持说
[40:00] 艾琳·琳德赛 一切都好 我很抱歉 晚点回家
[40:06] It’s not like she’s going to change at this point, you know? 她又不会这个时候做出改变
[40:09] Your mom is who she is. 你妈妈就是那样
[40:11] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[40:13] Erin–Erin, how long have I known you? 艾琳…艾琳 我认识你多久了
[40:17] Since we were like, nine, right? 我们九岁时就认识了吧
[40:21] Around there. 差不多
[40:22] You can only try to fix the engine so many times. 你修了那么多次发动机
[40:26] You know, until it’s like, screw it, you know, buy a new car. 直到你修够了 撂挑子说买辆新车吧
[40:29] Like, Vanessa Reeder. 比如凡妮莎·里德尔
[40:31] After everything she went through, 你知道她经历了那些事后
[40:33] guess where she ended up? 最后怎么样了吗
[40:35] Phoenix. 她在凤凰城
[40:36] Got her teaching degree. 她拿到了教育学位
[40:38] Is married and has a kid on the way. 结婚了 而且怀孕了
[40:41] She just couldn’t get it together until she left Chicago. 她直到离开了芝加哥才振作起来重新生活
[40:47] And as much as I love you, and… 虽然我很爱你
[40:49] It would kill me to have you go… 让你走我会很难过…
[40:58] I don’t know, Annie. 我不知道 安妮
[41:03] I mean, if I could move somewhere, and start over right now… 如果我能马上离开这里 重新开始…
[41:08] I would. 我会的
[41:11] What’s stopping you? 那你为什么不行动
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme