时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[00:13] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[00:17] | Do you want to, uh… | 你想… |
[00:19] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[00:36] | Bunny always said you were locked up. | 邦妮一直说你在监狱你 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:40] | I’ve been out ten years. | 我离开了十年 |
[00:43] | I was married. That’s why you didn’t hear from me. | 我结婚了 所以你才一直没我的消息 |
[00:48] | We had two boys of our own. | 我们有两个儿子 |
[00:55] | Married convict with a whole nother family. | 拥有一个新家庭的已婚犯人 |
[00:58] | There’s a catch. | 真有意思 |
[01:01] | Nobody involved exactly had their stuff together. | 这段关系中没有赢家 |
[01:07] | But you turned out okay. | 但你很好 |
[01:09] | So, you’re off the hook? | 所以你现在没事了 |
[01:16] | I’m guessing you were my secret admirer. | 你应该就是我的秘密崇拜者吧 |
[01:19] | All the hang-up calls? | 那些接通就挂断的电话 |
[01:22] | Flowers a couple months ago sent from outside of Leavenworth? | 几个月前从莱文沃思外寄花给我 |
[01:24] | Yeah. Went to visit a friend who didn’t make it out, | 是的 我当时去看一位没撑下来的朋友 |
[01:28] | which could’ve been me about 12 different ways. | 我也可能有十二种不同的方式落得他的下场 |
[01:36] | I’ll be in town a few days. | 我会在城里待几天 |
[01:40] | I wasn’t there for you then, | 我以前没在你身边 |
[01:44] | but I’d like to be now, | 但我现在想在你身边 |
[01:46] | if you’ll let me. | 如果你允许的话 |
[01:58] | I’m glad we met. | 很高兴和你见面 |
[02:02] | You enjoy Chicago. | 好好享受芝加哥 |
[02:07] | Female victim. Young, black… | 死者为年轻黑人女性 |
[02:09] | pretty–not that it matters. | 长相姣好 不过不重要 |
[02:11] | Everything matters. | 一切都很重要 |
[02:13] | This school falls in a safe passage zone. | 这所学校处于安全通道区 |
[02:15] | Two tac teams assigned. | 已经派遣了两支战术小队 |
[02:16] | They’re rolling in any minute. | 他们马上就到 |
[02:18] | All eyes are on us. | 全指望我们破案 |
[02:19] | This block is supposed to be safe. | 这个街区应该是很安全的 |
[02:21] | Copy. | 明白 |
[02:23] | Rough one. Grace Johnson, 22 years old. | 这案子难办 格蕾丝·约翰逊 22岁 |
[02:26] | She’s not in the system. No priors. Nothing. | 系统中没有她的记录 没有前科 什么都没有 |
[02:28] | Found her bag nearby. | 她的包就在边上 |
[02:30] | She definitely wasn’t robbed, | 肯定不是抢劫杀人 |
[02:31] | but there’s barely any blood here, | 但是这里几乎没什么血迹 |
[02:32] | so she was probably killed someplace else | 所以她可能是在别处被杀 |
[02:34] | and then dumped. | 抛尸于此 |
[02:35] | Well, she fought back. Defensive wounds. | 她反抗了 这些是防御性伤口 |
[02:37] | She’s got skin under her fingernails. | 她的指甲里有皮肤纤维 |
[02:39] | Three small-caliber bullet wounds. | 三处小口径枪伤 |
[02:41] | There’s marks around her neck. Looks like she was strangled, | 她的脖子上有伤痕 看来她曾经被掐住过 |
[02:43] | but the ME’s not gonna know cause of death | 不过法医必须得解剖她后 |
[02:45] | till she gets her on the table. | 才能确认死因 |
[02:47] | Hey, Kenny, listen. | 肯尼 听着 |
[02:48] | Bag her hands. Have forensics run a deluxe, will you? Thanks. | 包好她的手 让鉴证科仔细比对 谢谢 |
[02:52] | Just another one! Y’all don’t care about us! | 又死一个 你们根本不在乎我们 |
[02:54] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[02:55] | It’s Kenny Rixton. He’s Ruzek’s replacement. | 那是肯尼·雷克斯顿 他是鲁塞克的候补 |
[02:57] | – What? – Ruzek’s replacement. | -什么 -鲁塞克的候补 |
[03:00] | Look, I’ll fill you in later. | 我待会再和你们解释 |
[03:02] | Do me a favor–get that under control, will you? | 帮我个忙 控制一下那边的局面 |
[03:04] | It’s all for show! That’s all it is! All of this! | 都是做做样子 仅此而已 |
[03:06] | Work the case. | 干活去吧 |
[03:07] | They don’t care about us. It’s all for show! | 他们根本不在乎我们 都是做做样子 |
[03:11] | All right? Look at this one. Look at her. | 看看这位 看看她 |
[03:13] | She about to come over here and tell me to shut up. | 她要来叫我闭嘴了 |
[03:15] | – Ma’am? – I have the right to be here. | -女士 -我有权利在这里 |
[03:17] | Yes, you do. Did you know the girl? | 没错 你认识那个女孩吗 |
[03:21] | I’m trying here. What’s your name? | 帮帮忙 你叫什么 |
[03:24] | My name is “I’m black and I’m proud.” | 我叫”我是黑人我自豪” |
[03:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[03:27] | Okay, my name is Officer Kim Burgess, | 我是金·伯吉斯警官 |
[03:28] | and this is a crime scene, | 这里是犯罪现场 |
[03:30] | so if you know something and you can help us in some way– | 如果你知道些什么 能帮助我们… |
[03:32] | Help you? They are killing our daughters, | 帮助你们 他们在杀害我们的女儿 |
[03:34] | and you’re asking me for my help? | 而你却要我们帮你 |
[03:36] | – You’re the police! – Ma’am, I need you to calm– | -你才是警察 -女士 你冷静… |
[03:37] | No–you’re supposed to be helping us! | 不 应该由你来帮助我们 |
[03:39] | No! Don’t touch me! | 不 别碰我 |
[03:40] | This snowflake white bitch don’t care about you! | 这个白人小婊子根本不在乎我 |
[03:42] | Officer, stand down! Hey! Holster your Tazer! | 警官 住手 放下电击枪 |
[03:45] | – What you gonna do? – Ma’am! | -你准备干什么 -女士 |
[03:46] | – You gonna shoot me? – Ma’am, you need to calm down. | -你打算朝我开枪吗 -女士 你冷静点 |
[03:48] | Do you hear me? Holster your Tazer! | 你听到了吗 放下电击枪 |
[03:52] | And you, walk away. | 你离开这里 |
[03:54] | I need you to walk away. | 我要你离开这里 |
[03:54] | Take your friend and walk her away, | 带你朋友离开这里 |
[03:57] | or you are sleeping in lock-up. | 不然就等着进警局吧 |
[03:58] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[04:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:04] | Do you know her? Is she related to the victim in some way? | 你认识她吗 她和死者有什么亲属关系吗 |
[04:06] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[04:08] | Deanna Lewis. | 狄安娜·路易斯 |
[04:09] | Her niece was killed a few months ago. | 她的侄女几个月前被杀了 |
[04:11] | They’re killing our daughters! | 他们在杀害我们的女儿 |
[04:14] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你们打算怎么办 |
[04:28] | Ruzek’s replacement? | 替鲁塞克的 |
[04:30] | That’s all we heard. | 我们只知道这么多 |
[04:32] | Hey, um, how’d it go with your dad? | 你和你爸爸怎么样了 |
[04:38] | Um, fine. | 还行 |
[04:40] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:42] | I don’t even know if I want this in my life. | 我不知道我想不想接纳他 |
[04:45] | Do you want me to dig in? | 你想让我查查他吗 |
[04:47] | Go through his financials, | 查查他的经济状况 |
[04:48] | see if he’s got a reason to be coming out of the woodwork? | 看看他突然出现是不是有原因的 |
[04:51] | No. | 不用 |
[05:00] | Okay, this is Kenny Rixton. | 这位是肯尼·雷克斯顿 |
[05:02] | He’s assigned over from the gang unit. | 他是从黑帮调查组指派过来的 |
[05:04] | He and I used to work together over there. | 我曾经在那和他共事过 |
[05:06] | Where’s Adam? | 亚当去哪了 |
[05:09] | Ruzek’s been detailed to an undercover assignment | 鲁塞克自愿被派往参加一个 |
[05:11] | at his request. | 卧底任务 |
[05:12] | I don’t know what the case is. I don’t know for how long. | 我不知道是什么案子 我不知道多久 |
[05:16] | Kevin, you and Kenny are gonna partner up. | 凯文 你和肯尼搭档 |
[05:18] | He’s up to speed on the case. | 给他快速过一遍这个案子 |
[05:20] | – Hey, welcome aboard. – Welcome. | -欢迎加入 -欢迎 |
[05:22] | Looking forward to working with you all. | 很期待与你们共事 |
[05:24] | Hit it. | 开始吧 |
[05:25] | Okay, so, Grace Johnson, 22 years old. | 好吧 格蕾丝·约翰逊 22岁 |
[05:29] | She was found dead last night based on an anonymous 911 call. | 昨晚一则匿名报警电话称发现了她的尸体 |
[05:33] | The caller did not want to be ID’d. | 报警者不想暴露身份 |
[05:35] | His phone was a dead end, and as of right now, | 电话号码查不出 现在 |
[05:37] | we haven’t been able to turn up any witnesses. | 我们还没有发现任何目击证人 |
[05:39] | It was 28 degrees out last night. | 昨晚外面温度都到零下了 |
[05:41] | Hard to determine time of death. | 很难确定死亡时间 |
[05:43] | We’re trying to locate a vehicle | 我们正试图追踪一辆 |
[05:44] | that would’ve dropped her off where she was found. | 有可能把她载到案发现场的车辆 |
[05:45] | Well, the ME noted vaginal tearing, | 法医说她的阴道有撕裂的迹象 |
[05:47] | signs of asphyxiation, and three gunshot wounds. | 身上也发现勒痕 以及三处枪伤 |
[05:50] | And no arterial bleeding, | 没有动脉流血的迹象 |
[05:52] | meaning she was raped postmortem. | 这说明她是被奸尸的 |
[05:57] | Who was she? | 她是谁 |
[05:59] | Yeah, uh, Grace was a hard worker, | 她叫格蕾丝 在南环路一个医生办公室 |
[06:03] | receptionist at a doctor’s office in the South Loop, | 做接待员 她人非常勤奋 |
[06:04] | raising two younger sisters. | 独自抚养两个妹妹 |
[06:06] | Mom’s MIA. | 母亲失踪 |
[06:07] | Dad got knifed in the day room at Stateville last year. | 父亲去年在监狱里被杀害 |
[06:10] | Sisters are with DCFS now. | 姐妹俩现在正在儿童家庭服务部 |
[06:11] | Those sisters need to be interviewed. | 去调查下她的妹妹们 |
[06:14] | I want to understand the last day of Grace’s life. | 我想知道格蕾丝生命最后一天发生了什么 |
[06:16] | Every minute. | 每一分钟 |
[06:17] | Check all sex offenders in the area. | 调查那一带每一个性罪犯 |
[06:19] | Comb her social media. Dump her phone. | 梳理她的人际关系 查她的手机 |
[06:21] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[06:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:29] | So you’ll cool with questioning kids? | 你跟孩子交流没问题吧 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:34] | In the gang unit, half the bangers we dealt with were kids. | 在反黑组 我们要打交道的人半数都是孩子 |
[06:41] | How you doing, ladies? | 你好吗 小姐们 |
[06:43] | I’m Officer Atwater. This is Officer Rixton. | 我是阿特沃特警官 这是雷克斯顿警官 |
[06:47] | Kimmy and Devon, right? | 凯米和德文 对吧 |
[06:51] | Devon, you think you might want a snack? | 德文 想不想吃点好吃的 |
[06:54] | Whatever you want, on me. | 随便吃 我请 |
[06:55] | You know where the machines are? | 你知道贩卖机在哪儿吗 |
[07:04] | So, Kimmy, I feel terrible about what happened to your sister, | 凯米 你姐姐的事我非常遗憾 |
[07:08] | but I’m not gonna lie to you. | 但是我跟你说实话 |
[07:09] | I’m gonna have to ask you a few questions | 我需要问你一些问题 |
[07:11] | if you think you’re ready for that. | 如果你准备好了的话 |
[07:13] | Ask what you got to ask. | 随便问吧 |
[07:16] | So, did Grace come home last night after work? | 格蕾丝昨晚下班后回家了吗 |
[07:20] | She went out to see Vincent. | 她出去见文森特了 |
[07:24] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[07:25] | Didn’t see that name in her phone. | 她手机里没看到那个名字 |
[07:27] | She got a different phone for Vincent. | 她有个专门的手机和文森特联系 |
[07:29] | He’s this white boy. | 他是个白人 |
[07:32] | I know everybody loves Grace, and she got a job and all that, | 我知道人人都爱格蕾丝 她有工作 |
[07:35] | but I know what she does on weekends. | 但我知道她周末都在做什么 |
[07:39] | Dances for Vincent at some club. | 在某个俱乐部给文森特跳舞 |
[07:44] | You mean like a– | 你是说那种… |
[07:45] | Not a strip club. | 不是脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[07:47] | Lingerie parties. | 内衣派对 |
[07:49] | Girls at school do it. | 都是学生妹在做 |
[07:51] | Dance, take a guy in back for 100. | 跳舞 100块一次 |
[07:55] | But they don’t dance for Vincent. | 但她们都不是为了文森特 |
[07:57] | Only Grace does. | 只有格蕾丝是 |
[08:00] | He’s…fancy. | 他很迷人 |
[08:05] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[08:10] | They said she was raped. | 他们说她被强奸了 |
[08:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:22] | Thought you weren’t gonna lie to me. | 还以为你不会对我说谎呢 |
[08:26] | You know, our dad got killed. | 我们的爸爸被杀害了 |
[08:31] | I didn’t cry then either. | 那次我也没哭 |
[08:44] | Hey, hey. CPD. | 芝加哥警局 |
[08:45] | We’re looking for a Vincent Avinell. | 我们来找文森特·艾维奈尔 |
[08:47] | Vince Avinell. | 文森特·艾维奈尔 |
[08:55] | Vincent Avinell? | 文森特·艾维奈尔 |
[08:56] | Hey, CPD. Vincent Avinell? | 警察 文森特·艾维奈尔在这吗 |
[08:58] | – Where’s Vincent? – Can’t come in here. | -文森特是谁 -你们不能进来 |
[09:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:04] | Chicago PD! Hey, ladies, get down. | 警察 女士们 都蹲下 |
[09:07] | Get off the bed. Get off the bed. | 都下床来 |
[09:08] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我们能看见的地方 |
[09:09] | – Don’t move. Vincent Avinell? – No. | -别动 文森特·艾维奈尔吗 -不 |
[09:11] | – Do you know where he is? – No. | -知道他在哪吗 -不 |
[09:12] | Two-way mirror. | 双面镜 |
[09:14] | Don’t you move. | 别动 |
[09:16] | Chicago PD! Don’t move! | 警察 别动 |
[09:18] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 把手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[09:19] | What’s up, Vincent? | 你好啊 文森特 |
[09:20] | – Those ain’t mine. – Yeah? | -那些不是我的 -是吗 |
[09:22] | Maybe we’ll hold onto them. What do you think? | 那我们拿走了 你没意见吧 |
[09:25] | – You got him? – Yeah. | -你看着他 -好的 |
[09:28] | The problem is, Vincent, | 问题是 文森特 |
[09:30] | is that we know she danced for you | 我们知道 在案发之前 |
[09:32] | right before this happened. | 她为你跳舞了 |
[09:33] | Yo, like I did that? | 所以你觉得是我做的 |
[09:34] | Yo–I was at a bar all night. | 我那晚整晚都在酒吧 |
[09:36] | I got, like, a dozen dudes that would vouch for me. | 有一大票人可以为我证明 |
[09:38] | But you did see Grace last night? | 但昨晚你确实有见过格蕾丝 |
[09:40] | Yeah. She came by. She owed me some money. | 没错 她过来了下 她欠我钱 |
[09:43] | Yo, I’m being forthcoming, so y’all can’t come at me | 我在努力配合你们 你们不能以 |
[09:46] | with obstruction charges. | 妨碍公务为由来抓我 |
[09:51] | Just drop the street act, Vince, okay? | 别装街头混混了 好吗 文斯 |
[09:53] | You’re from Winnetka. | 你是温内特卡人 |
[09:56] | Sit. | 坐 |
[10:02] | Who did she talk to and who did she leave with? | 当晚她跟谁说过话 跟谁离开的 |
[10:05] | No one. | 没谁 |
[10:06] | She kept it moving. | 她一直跳舞 |
[10:08] | All the dudes were into her. | 所有男人都喜欢她 |
[10:10] | You know, I can put you in lock-up right now | 你知道吗 我现在就能把你关起来 |
[10:12] | for those guns. | 因为持有枪支 |
[10:14] | Rubbing elbows with a bunch of guys who may not understand | 或者因为给一群不知情的白人男孩 |
[10:17] | the appeal of white boys selling black women. | 贩卖黑人女人 |
[10:26] | It’s time to get on the bus or get under it, kid. | 要不要配合我们 你自己看着办 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:36] | Dude’s name is Ricky Barnes. | 那个男人叫瑞奇·巴内斯 |
[10:39] | I might’ve sent some stuff to him on text. | 我可能给他发过不好的信息 |
[10:42] | You know, that’s why I had the guns– | 这就是我有枪的原因 |
[10:45] | in case he found me. | 为了防止他找到我 |
[10:46] | Who’s Ricky Barnes? | 瑞奇·巴内斯是谁 |
[10:47] | He used to go home with Grace. | 他以前常跟格蕾丝回家 |
[10:50] | He was pissed that Grace was dancing for me. | 格蕾丝为我跳舞让他很生气 |
[10:52] | He made some threats. | 他放了些狠话 |
[10:54] | Grace went over there to try to cool things down, but… | 格蕾丝过去想要平息这件事 但… |
[10:58] | I think he killed her. | 我想他杀了她 |
[11:01] | And I’m next. | 而我是下一个 |
[11:05] | Ricky Barnes, 27. | 瑞奇·巴内斯 27岁 |
[11:06] | He’s been arrested, but no charges as an adult. | 他被拘留了 但没有什么成年人的罪名 |
[11:09] | He was a violent kid, in and out of the juvenile system. | 他曾是个有暴力倾向的小孩 经常犯事儿 |
[11:11] | No current address. | 没有现居地地址 |
[11:12] | Accurint puts his last two arrests | 他最近两次被拘留记录 |
[11:14] | at his parents’ house. | 是在他父母家 |
[11:15] | Mom and dad live two blocks | 他父母住在离发现格蕾丝的现场 |
[11:17] | from where Grace was dumped. | 两个街区以外 |
[11:19] | Dad’s a machinist, and mom works back office | 父亲是机械师 母亲在环卫部门 |
[11:21] | for streets and San. | 做后勤工作 |
[11:22] | You and Jay hit it. | 你和杰去查 |
[11:28] | Yeah, okay, so, one thing. | 那好 还有件事 |
[11:31] | Two recent murders on the south side. | 南部最近的两起谋杀案 |
[11:33] | Victims choked, shot, then raped. | 受害者都是先窒息 中枪 然后被强奸 |
[11:34] | It’s a pattern. | 是有规律的 |
[11:36] | Woman at the tape line put me onto it, Deanna Lewis. | 警戒线外那个女人狄安娜·路易斯让我注意到的 |
[11:38] | Her niece is one of the girls. | 她侄女就是受害者之一 |
[11:40] | If it was, Homicide would’ve known. | 如果是的话 凶案组应该发觉了 |
[11:41] | Could’ve fallen through the cracks. | 没准漏过去了 |
[11:42] | They are overloaded, as we all know. | 我们都知道他们太忙了 |
[11:45] | Chase it down. | 去查查 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:51] | You want to arrest our son off of some text messages? | 就为了几条短信 你们就想逮捕我们儿子 |
[11:56] | He made threats. And we can’t find him. | 他威胁了别人 而且我们找不到他 |
[11:59] | We just want to get him off the street | 我们只想尽快控制住他 |
[12:00] | before anything else happens. | 以免再发生别的事情 |
[12:02] | Jeanette, does he have a gun? | 詹妮特 他有枪吗 |
[12:04] | Franklin, does he? | 弗兰克林 他有吗 |
[12:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:08] | You tried his friends? | 你们找过他朋友吗 |
[12:09] | Those young men are always strapped. | 那些年轻人整天缺钱 |
[12:11] | Officers are looking for his friends now. | 已经有警官在查他的朋友了 |
[12:13] | Well, I’ll reach out, but Ricky didn’t make it home. | 那我联系联系 不过瑞奇没回家 |
[12:16] | He’s pretty upset about Grace. | 他对格蕾丝的事很难过 |
[12:18] | Do you mind if we search his room? | 我们能看看他的房间吗 |
[12:21] | I do mind. | 不能 |
[12:22] | If you want to talk to him, I’ll try and make it work, | 如果你们想和他谈 我会尽量说服他 |
[12:25] | but this is our home. | 但这里是我们的家 |
[12:26] | Sir, if I may– | 先生 容我说一句 |
[12:28] | help us out here, okay? | 帮帮忙好吗 |
[12:30] | Grace was murdered. You knew her. | 格蕾丝被杀了 而你们都认识她 |
[12:33] | She probably stood right there where you’re standing | 她甚至曾经有可能就站在你们现在的 |
[12:34] | at one point, | 位置上 |
[12:35] | and what happened to her is as bad as it gets. | 而她的遭遇非常悲惨 |
[12:38] | You don’t think my baby killed that girl? | 你们该不会觉得我儿子杀了她吧 |
[12:43] | No. | 没有 |
[12:44] | But we think he might know who did. | 但我们认为他可能知道是谁 |
[12:46] | And the longer he stays out there, | 而他在外边待得越久 |
[12:48] | the more he does begin to look like a suspect. | 他的嫌疑就越大 |
[12:54] | I let you in here, but you need a warrant | 我是让你们进来了 但如果你们想搜查 |
[12:55] | if you’re gonna search my house. | 就先拿搜查令来 |
[12:57] | Ms. Lewis, we’re not here to search. | 路易斯女士 我们不是来搜查的 |
[12:59] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[13:00] | Something is going on. | 这肯定是个大案 |
[13:02] | We just need to figure out what. | 我们只想查清情况 |
[13:06] | What’s going on is | 真实情况就是 |
[13:07] | that my niece was killed six months ago. | 我侄女半年前被杀了 |
[13:10] | The coroner’s reports show | 验尸报告显示 |
[13:12] | that her body was defiled after she was deceased. | 她死后身体被别人玷污了 |
[13:18] | This is Belle. | 这就是贝儿 |
[13:20] | She was 19 years old. | 她只有19岁 |
[13:22] | My sister can’t hardly leave the house. | 我妹妹连门都没法出 |
[13:25] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[13:27] | She was… | 没错 |
[13:29] | the best thing that’s happened to this family, | 是上天给我们家最美好的礼物 |
[13:31] | and I intend to get her justice. | 我一定要为她伸张正义 |
[13:32] | And that’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来的 |
[13:34] | You said “They’re killing our daughters.” | 你说”他们在杀害我们的女儿” |
[13:36] | What do you mean by that? | 你是指什么 |
[13:39] | Stay here. | 等一下 |
[13:42] | How’d you find her? | 你怎么找到她的 |
[13:43] | She found us. | 她找的我们 |
[13:45] | Should’ve tried harder to talk to her the first time. | 刚开始应该认真和她谈谈的 |
[13:49] | Three white girls are killed in Lincoln Park. | 林肯公园有三个白人女孩被杀 |
[13:52] | It’s national news. | 成了全国大新闻 |
[13:54] | A killer comes back to haunt black girls in Englewood– | 而有杀手回到恩格尔伍德猎杀黑人女孩 |
[13:59] | one, two, three, four, five, | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[14:01] | six, seven, eight, nine, ten– | 六 七 八 九 十 |
[14:05] | and they call me crazy. | 他们就说我是疯子 |
[14:10] | What do you mean, “Comes back”? | 你说”回到”是什么意思 |
[14:15] | So, Deanna Lewis’s niece gets killed. | 狄安娜·路易斯的侄女被杀了 |
[14:17] | She starts digging. | 于是她开始调查 |
[14:18] | And finds ten murders in 2008 just like Grace. | 然后发现08年有十起和格蕾丝案一样的案子 |
[14:20] | So far, everything she gave us checks out. | 目前她提供的资料都查实了 |
[14:22] | Victims are strangled, shot with a .25, | 受害者都被勒晕 被点二五手枪击中 |
[14:24] | raped postmortem. | 死后都被强奸 |
[14:25] | And all ten of those murders have gone unsolved. | 而这十起凶案都成了悬案 |
[14:27] | So, you’re thinking the same guy | 所以你们认为还是这个凶手 |
[14:28] | all of a sudden is killing again? | 突然又重操旧业了 |
[14:31] | Okay, so, why did he stop, and why did he start up again? | 他为什么停手 又为什么再次杀人 |
[14:33] | – Both good questions. – In 2008, | -都很值得一查 -2008年 |
[14:35] | homicide didn’t call these serial killings. | 凶案组没把这些案子列为连环凶案 |
[14:37] | Chicago had a bid in to host the Olympics. | 芝加哥当时正在申办奥运会 |
[14:39] | Maybe HQ buried this. | 也许总部把这些案子压下去了 |
[14:41] | If they did, are we stepping on toes | 如果他们压下来了 那我们重启调查 |
[14:43] | reopening these investigations? | 会不会越权了 |
[14:45] | – Don’t worry about that. – I need to talk to Chilewich | -这不用担心 -我得去趟南部凶案组 |
[14:47] | over in Area South Homicide. | 和切洛维奇谈谈 |
[14:50] | This is really good work, guys. | 干得漂亮 几位 |
[14:52] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢 警长 |
[14:58] | No, the correct response is “team effort.” | 正确的回答应该是”团队合作的结果” |
[15:02] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah, no, I wasn’t trying to take all the credit. | 我并不是想独占功劳 |
[15:06] | All right. | 是吗 |
[15:12] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[15:15] | What–ten minutes ago? | 十分钟前吗 |
[15:16] | I can’t now. I got to meet someone. | 现在没空 我约了人见面 |
[15:18] | Yeah, send Rico. All right. | 让里科去吧 好 |
[15:20] | Yeah. Look, I got to go. | 好了我挂了 |
[15:21] | All right. Call me later. Bye. | 回头再聊 再见 |
[15:22] | Hey, Arnold. | 阿诺德 |
[15:24] | Listen, I don’t want your job– this just fell in our lap. | 不是我想抢你的工作 碰巧落到我们手里了 |
[15:27] | Oh, yeah? You can have my job. | 是吗 想抢尽管拿去 |
[15:31] | March 3, 2008. | 2008年3月3日 |
[15:33] | Cindy Howard. | 辛迪·霍华德 |
[15:34] | Agreed, she matches your murder pretty close. | 我也觉得她的情况跟你们的案子很像 |
[15:36] | That’s one of ten. You see a pattern? | 一共十个这样的案子 看出规律了吗 |
[15:39] | You thinking this is the same guy | 你觉得这些个案子的杀手 |
[15:40] | that did more of these in 2008? | 不止犯了2008年这些杀人案 |
[15:42] | I don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[15:43] | I’d like to compare your ballistics to mine. | 我想把你的弹道检测和我们的对比下 |
[15:45] | You want to take all these open homicides? | 你想对这些案子进行公开调查吗 |
[15:46] | I just want to stop girls from getting killed. | 我只是不想再有女孩被杀了 |
[15:50] | The ballistics– I don’t have them. | 弹道检测报告不在我这 |
[15:52] | I know how that sounds. | 我知道这很不对 |
[15:54] | We lost six years worth of files. | 我们丢失了六年的档案资料 |
[15:57] | Our offices got moved across town, | 先是搬办公室跨了整个城区 |
[15:58] | and then there was a software update. | 然后又进行了软件升级 |
[16:01] | You make any arrests in 2008? | 2008年你抓过人吗 |
[16:04] | Yes, I did, Hank. | 抓过 汉克 |
[16:05] | One blew up on us. Walter Volman. | 一个跟我们作对的人 沃尔特·沃尔曼 |
[16:07] | The reporter with “The Sun Times”? | 《太阳报》的记者吗 |
[16:10] | Yeah, until we found him | 是的 直到我们发现 |
[16:11] | in his car smoking rocks with a pro. | 他跟一个妓女在车里嗑摇头丸 |
[16:13] | – Claimed she was a source. – Yeah. | -还说她是个线人 -那是 |
[16:14] | I said, “Where’s your pants, then?” | 我说 “那你的裤子呢” |
[16:17] | Yeah, he was working a story at the time– | 他那时在做一个报道 |
[16:18] | young girls getting killed. | 多名女孩被杀 |
[16:20] | Always at the wrong place at the wrong time. | 总是出现在错误的时间错误的地点 |
[16:22] | We cleared him. | 我们排除他了 |
[16:25] | Could be worth another look. | 可能值得再查一遍 |
[16:33] | Hang back on this guy. Okay? | 离这家伙远一点 行吗 |
[16:39] | Walter Volman. | 沃尔特·沃尔曼 |
[16:43] | Are you here about the girls, Al? | 你过来是因为那些女孩吗 埃尔 |
[16:59] | Believe this? | 相信吗 |
[17:00] | Working from home now. | 现在在家办公了 |
[17:02] | I’m a blogger. | 我现在是职业博主 |
[17:03] | Ugly word. | 难听吧 |
[17:05] | Should’ve never took that buyout from “The Times.” | 我就不该接受《太阳报》的买断 |
[17:07] | Yeah. Didn’t help you were a suspect in ten murders. | 是啊 没能帮你解除十起凶杀案的嫌疑 |
[17:12] | I never hurt a fly, | 我连一只苍蝇都没伤害过 |
[17:14] | as my lawyer showed. | 我的律师也证明了 |
[17:17] | Cocktail? | 鸡尾酒 |
[17:18] | I’m on the clock. | 我在上班 |
[17:19] | So, we’ll have gin. | 那就喝杜松子酒 |
[17:24] | We’re here about your files for the 2008 murders. | 我们过来是为了你2008年谋杀案的文件 |
[17:28] | Sorry. This is Patrolman Kim Burgess. | 抱歉 这是金·伯吉斯巡警 |
[17:32] | You assume I kept those files. | 你觉得我还留着那些文件 |
[17:33] | I was close, you know. | 我就差一点 |
[17:35] | I was the only one who cared. I liked those girls. | 只有我一个人在乎 我喜欢那些女孩 |
[17:38] | Liked them too much, maybe. | 可能过于喜欢她们了 |
[17:39] | Yeah, so, why help CPD now? | 是吧 那我现在为什么要帮芝加哥警察 |
[17:43] | Helps prove your theory. | 帮我们证明你的理论 |
[17:53] | Ten murders, and nobody ever saw this guy, right? | 十起谋杀案 没人见过这家伙 对吗 |
[17:58] | Chatter was he raped a girl but she got away. | 有传言说他强奸了一个女孩 但她逃掉了 |
[18:01] | Never reported. | 没人报道 |
[18:03] | I was this close to finding her. | 我差这么一点就找到她了 |
[18:06] | It’s in my files. | 就在我的文件里 |
[18:07] | Oh, see, I knew we came all the way over here for a reason. | 是吧 我就知道我们不会大老远白过来 |
[18:10] | I identified 40 missing girls in Englewood back then, 40. | 那时我在恩格伍德找到40名失踪女孩 40名 |
[18:16] | You keep digging, you’re gonna turn up more bodies. | 继续调查还能找到更多尸体 |
[18:18] | I could help. | 我能帮上忙 |
[18:19] | I know those streets. | 我在街上有认识的人 |
[18:21] | You already have. | 你已经很帮忙了 |
[18:23] | I’ll wait here | 我在这里等 |
[18:25] | while you go grab those files. | 你去拿文件吧 |
[18:32] | You seem real nice. | 你看着人很好 |
[18:34] | Not sure what you’re doing with him. | 真不知道你跟他一起干什么 |
[18:42] | So, we’re trying to link this killer | 所以 我们在把绿色这个 |
[18:44] | from the 2008 murders in green… | 2008年多起凶杀案的凶手跟… |
[18:46] | Right. To the recent killings in red | 红色这个近期的凶案联系起来 |
[18:48] | to include Grace Johnson. | 包括格蕾丝·约翰逊 |
[18:50] | We lost the ballistics from 2008 to compare | 我们没有2008年的弹道分析 无法比对 |
[18:52] | to these fresh murders. | 最近的凶案 |
[18:53] | Right, but we do have physical DNA evidence in storage. | 是的 但我们有DNA证据 |
[18:56] | The problem is our offender isn’t in a DNA database. | 问题在于嫌犯在DNA数据库没有记录 |
[18:59] | So, we spoke to Antonio. He had a great idea. | 我们跟安东尼奥谈了下 他有个好办法 |
[19:02] | You widen the DNA search to include familial matches, | 搜索DNA时选择包括家族性匹配 |
[19:06] | and then you search every felon in the state. | 然后搜索国内所有罪犯 |
[19:08] | So, you’re thinking our guy is smart and never got pinched, | 所以 你觉得嫌犯很聪明 没被抓到过 |
[19:11] | but somebody in his family might have been? | 但他的家人可能被抓到过 |
[19:12] | That’s the theory. The problem is: to do the sweep, | 理论如此 问题是 要想这样搜索 |
[19:15] | you got to petition a judge; | 必须请示法官 |
[19:16] | to get a judge, we need a prosecutor. | 要想征得法官同意 我们需要一个公诉人 |
[19:18] | A familial DNA sweep? | 家族性DNA搜索 |
[19:20] | That’s half science fiction, | 这算半科幻小说吧 |
[19:22] | and a good defense attorney could shred you with it. | 一个优秀的被告辩护人能用这个碾压你们 |
[19:24] | It’s the only way to ID him. | 这是唯一能找到他的办法 |
[19:25] | We got a DNA match from the cold cases and the recent murders. | 旧案和新案的凶手DNA能匹配 |
[19:29] | It’s the same guy, but whoever he is, he’s not on file. | 是同一个人 但不管他是谁 都没有档案 |
[19:31] | You want to build a serial killer case | 你们想立一个连环凶杀案 |
[19:33] | off homemade evidence walked in by a civilian? | 就根据一个市民自己收集的证据 |
[19:36] | And where’s our suspect? | 嫌犯在哪里 |
[19:38] | Ricky Barnes is still a possible. | 瑞奇·巴内斯有可能是 |
[19:39] | He was in Grace’s life, | 他认识格蕾丝 |
[19:40] | but we’re still connecting the dots. | 但我们还在找线索 |
[19:42] | Can you put him near Grace’s body? | 你们能把他跟格蕾丝的死联系起来吗 |
[19:44] | Not yet. She was with him the night she was killed. | 还不能 她被杀当晚跟他在一起 |
[19:45] | Her cell phone puts her there. But that’s it. | 她的手机显示她在那里 但仅此而已 |
[19:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[19:49] | We’re looking. | 我们还在找 |
[19:50] | Meantime, I want that DNA sweep. | 同时 我要进行DNA搜索 |
[19:53] | I got 13 families denied justice. | 我这里有十三个家庭不相信正义 |
[19:55] | You want to stand in their way? | 你想要阻止他们吗 |
[20:03] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[20:07] | Hey, I don’t know if you heard, but– | 我不知道你有没有听说 但是 |
[20:08] | I probably heard. | 我可能听说了 |
[20:09] | You didn’t let me finish. | 我还没说完 |
[20:11] | Finish. | 说吧 |
[20:13] | Adam took an undercover gig. | 亚当接了一个卧底任务 |
[20:14] | I heard. | 听说了 |
[20:16] | I went by his place. | 我去了他家 |
[20:17] | I called him. They turned off his service. | 我打电话给他 暂停服务 |
[20:19] | And his stuff is just cleared out of his apartment. | 他的东西也都从他家搬走了 |
[20:21] | Must be a deep-cover gig. | 这次卧底肯定很深入 |
[20:23] | I mean, I get it. You don’t say no when they call. | 我知道 他们提出来了你就不会拒绝 |
[20:25] | But it’s just– it’s weird not knowing | 但是 不知道他要走多久 |
[20:28] | how long he’ll be gone, right? | 这很奇怪啊 对吧 |
[20:31] | You’re worried he left to get away from you. | 你担心他离开是为了躲开你 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:37] | Kim, Adam made his decision of sound mind and body. | 金 亚当已经清醒地做出了他的决定 |
[20:40] | You need to make yours: | 你也该做决定了 |
[20:42] | member of this Intelligence Unit | 是做情报组的一员 |
[20:44] | or mother hen? | 还是做个婆婆妈妈的人 |
[20:47] | Hi. We’re looking for Detective Lindsay. | 我们要找琳德赛警探 |
[20:49] | She’d like to speak with Ricky. | 她想找瑞奇 |
[20:53] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[20:56] | Hey, would you put your hands on the counter for me, please? | 能请你把手放到桌子上吗 |
[20:59] | What? | 什么 |
[21:00] | Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等等等等等 |
[21:01] | No, no, no, no. He didn’t do anything. | 不不不不 他什么都没做 |
[21:03] | I thought y’all was trying to keep me safe! | 我以为你们是想保护我 |
[21:05] | Get your hands off of him! He didn’t do anything! | 把你们的手拿开 他什么都没做 |
[21:06] | Get your hands off of him! He didn’t do anything. | 把你们的手拿开 他什么都没做 |
[21:08] | I understand, ma’am, and we’re gonna find that out, aren’t we? | 我知道 女士 我们会查清楚的 好吗 |
[21:11] | – Ricky! – Why’d you lie to me? | -瑞奇 -你为什么要骗我 |
[21:12] | – Ricky, I’m so sorry. – You lied! | -瑞奇 对不起 -你骗我 |
[21:14] | He didn’t do anything! | 他什么都没做 |
[21:23] | We know about the threats you made, | 我们知道你进行的恐吓和威胁 |
[21:25] | in case you’re wondering “What am I doing here?” | 这就是你被抓来的原因 |
[21:27] | You want to tell us about Vincent Avinell? | 你想跟我们谈谈文森特·艾维奈尔吗 |
[21:30] | Nothing to say about him. | 没什么可说的 |
[21:31] | He’s scared of you. | 他害怕你 |
[21:33] | Guess you two had a beef over Grace Johnson? | 我猜你们因为格蕾丝·约翰逊的事有争执 |
[21:37] | You have every right to be mad at him– | 你完全有权利因为他的做法 |
[21:39] | what he did. | 大发雷霆 |
[21:40] | He had her turning tricks. | 他让她去卖淫 |
[21:42] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[21:43] | Relax. | 放松 |
[21:49] | Kid… | 孩子 |
[21:53] | you got a big problem. | 你惹上大麻烦了 |
[21:55] | I can put Grace in your bedroom three nights ago. | 我确定格蕾丝三天前在你的屋里 |
[21:59] | Her cell phone records. | 我有她的电话记录 |
[22:01] | Ricky, just tell us what happened. | 瑞奇 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[22:05] | I ain’t seen Grace in a minute. | 我根本没看见格蕾丝 |
[22:06] | Ricky, what happened? You argue? | 瑞奇 发生了什么 你想反驳吗 |
[22:09] | Look. For real, I did not see her. | 说真的 我没见到她 |
[22:12] | Okay? I loved her. | 真的 我爱她 |
[22:13] | She broke my heart. | 她伤了我的心 |
[22:18] | I heard she got killed, | 我听说她被谋杀了 |
[22:20] | and I was gonna do something about it, | 本来我想做点什么 |
[22:22] | but I didn’t. | 但是我没做 |
[22:23] | So, all you got on me is some lame texts | 所以你们关于我的证据就是一些 |
[22:26] | I sent to the dude, | 我发给那家伙的无聊短信 |
[22:27] | so if you want to arrest me on that, do it. | 所以你们想因此逮捕我 就来吧 |
[22:29] | Where’s the gun, Ricky? | 瑞奇 枪呢 |
[22:33] | We know you saw her. | 我们知道你看到她了 |
[22:34] | What, you follow her home from the club? | 你从俱乐部一直尾随到了她家 对吗 |
[22:37] | Where’s your car? Where’s the gun? | 你的车和枪呢 |
[22:40] | Like I said, you got bad information. | 我再说一遍 你们搞错了 |
[22:53] | The state is charging Ricky Barnes. | 瑞奇·巴内斯正在被提起公诉 |
[22:56] | He hit on the DNA sweep. | 他符合DNA扫描结果 |
[22:58] | 98% match on all ten cold case murders plus the new ones. | 十宗悬案加上新的案子 98%的匹配度 |
[23:02] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[23:03] | This kid’s not even under arrest yet. | 这个孩子还没被捕呢 |
[23:05] | His DNA was logged when he got grabbed with a gun | 三年前他持枪被捕的时候 |
[23:07] | three years ago. | DNA就已经录入了 |
[23:08] | No charges filed, but that’s what hit | 他没有受到过指控 但是我们 |
[23:10] | when we widened the parameters of the DNA search. | 扩大DNA匹配范围的时候就匹配到了他 |
[23:14] | I’ve been instructed. | 上面已经指示我了 |
[23:20] | – Stand up. Up. – For what? | -站起来 -为什么 |
[23:22] | Hands behind your back. | 手背到身后 |
[23:23] | Ricky Barnes, you are under arrest for 13 murders… | 瑞奇·巴内斯 你因涉嫌13宗谋杀案被捕 |
[23:26] | – What? – Including Grace Johnson. | -什么 -包括格蕾丝·约翰逊 |
[23:27] | Look, I didn’t kill anybody! | 听着 我谁都没杀 |
[23:28] | – You are entitled to an attorney. – I’m innocent! | -你有权请一名律师 -我是无辜的 |
[23:31] | What, this kid was 16 years old | 这个孩子16岁的时候 |
[23:32] | when he did his first murder? | 就已经开始杀人了吗 |
[23:38] | You caught him? Please tell me you caught him. | 请告诉我们你们已经抓到他了 |
[23:40] | We can’t discuss an ongoing case. | 我们不能透露在办的案子 |
[23:42] | These people — look at them. | 这些人 看看他们 |
[23:44] | They’ve all lost someone. | 他们都失去了亲人 |
[23:45] | They deserve to know what’s going on. | 他们有权知道事情的进展 |
[23:47] | Ma’am, please know that we took everything | 女士 请放心我们会认真对待 |
[23:49] | that you told us very seriously, | 你告知我们的每一个细节 |
[23:51] | and our entire unit is focused on this. | 我们全组的人都在竭尽全力 |
[23:54] | You promised me results. | 你曾经答应我会有结果 |
[23:56] | Ms. Lewis, I didn’t say– I did not say that. | 路易斯女士 我没有这么说过 |
[23:59] | Look, all we can do is we work a case, | 我们能做的就是尽全力破案 |
[24:01] | we go where it takes us. | 找到真凶 |
[24:02] | Please let us do that. | 请给我们时间 |
[24:05] | I’m trusting you. | 我信任你 |
[24:07] | All of us– we’re trusting you. | 我们所有人都信任你 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:18] | This handgun was recovered | 这支手枪在瑞奇·巴内斯的 |
[24:20] | from underneath the carpet lining of Ricky Barnes’ trunk. | 车后备箱的衬垫下面被发现 |
[24:22] | Preliminary ballistics are a match. | 初步的弹道检查结果是符合的 |
[24:24] | That .25 hit on all three recent murders. | 最近三起谋杀的凶器都是.25口径的手枪 |
[24:27] | Thing is, if we lost the ballistics from 2008, | 问题是如果丢了2008年的弹道结果 |
[24:30] | we still can’t tie Ricky Barnes to those bodies. | 我们仍然无法指控瑞奇·巴内斯涉嫌谋杀那些人 |
[24:32] | We got the gun. We got DNA. | 我们找到了枪 提取到了DNA |
[24:33] | I’d just like it better if the DNA was 100%. | 我觉得除非DNA是100%匹配 |
[24:36] | No, see, I think we may have something. | 不 我觉得我们有所突破 |
[24:38] | Now, Walter Volman had some notes on a girl back in ’08. | 沃尔特·沃尔曼08年的时候采访过一个女孩 |
[24:41] | A witness. | 一位目击者 |
[24:42] | Yeah? Did she actually see the murders? | 是吗 她真的目击了谋杀吗 |
[24:44] | No. She was raped and shot in the chest, | 没有 她被强奸并且胸部中枪 |
[24:46] | but somehow she lived. | 但是活了下来 |
[24:48] | So the story goes. | 说是这么说的 |
[24:49] | But all we have is her nickname, Cherry, | 但是我们只知道她的昵称叫雪莉 |
[24:51] | and this was eight years ago. | 而且这事已经过了八年 |
[24:52] | Well, if she’s the only one who can tie Ricky Barnes | 如果她是唯一一个能让瑞奇·巴内斯 |
[24:54] | to one of these crime scenes, | 认罪伏法的人 |
[24:56] | find her. | 找到她 |
[24:59] | I’m looking for a girl. A prostitute. | 我在找一个女孩 一个妓女 |
[25:02] | We got a street name, | 我们有她的昵称 |
[25:03] | but we struck out in the nickname database. | 但是我们在昵称数据库里查不到她 |
[25:04] | Nice to see you, too, Jay. | 很高兴见到你 杰 |
[25:06] | Oh, sorry. Virginia, you look great. | 抱歉 弗吉尼亚 你看起来很漂亮 |
[25:09] | Is that a new scent? | 这是新的香水吗 |
[25:10] | Yeah. My sugar daddy gave it to me on his private jet. | 是的 包养我的人在他的私人飞机上给我的 |
[25:13] | What’s the girl’s name? | 那个女孩叫什么 |
[25:14] | Cherry. Last seen 2008. | 雪莉 最后一次出现是2008年 |
[25:17] | Probably gonna be a hospital report. | 很可能是医院病历 |
[25:18] | She was assaulted. | 她被袭击了 |
[25:20] | Nothing. Um, | 没有 |
[25:21] | let me try the juvenile system. | 我在青少年系统里找找 |
[25:24] | Okay. Sienna Brody, AKA Cherry. | 好的 西恩娜·布洛迪 也就是雪莉 |
[25:27] | Multiple pops for solicitation. | 多次因拉客被捕 |
[25:29] | Admitted to Med August 2008. Two GSWs. | 2008年8月到芝加哥医院就医 两处枪伤 |
[25:33] | She was 15. Want me to print this? | 那时候她15岁 要打印出来吗 |
[25:35] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[25:38] | And, uh, one more name. | 还有一个名字 |
[25:40] | Jimmy Sanguinetti. | 吉米·桑吉内蒂 |
[25:43] | Mr. Sanguinetti, another frequent flyer. | 桑吉内蒂先生 另一个老相识 |
[25:46] | He did this to her? | 他开的枪 |
[25:49] | No. Unrelated. | 不 不相关 |
[25:55] | Detective, I can’t chase personal business | 警探 没有案件号 |
[25:58] | without a case number assigned. | 我不能查询私人业务 |
[26:05] | Bit-O-Honey. How’d you know? | 满嘴蜜 你怎么知道 |
[26:07] | Friends know, Virginia. Friends know. | 弗吉尼亚 朋友懂你 |
[26:14] | Well, I can have these delivered to you, | 我可以把这些给你送过去 |
[26:16] | Friday, if that works. | 没问题的话就周五 |
[26:19] | One moment. | 稍等片刻 |
[26:22] | Sienna Brody? | 西恩娜·布洛迪 |
[26:31] | I don’t think about that day. | 我不敢想那一天 |
[26:36] | I don’t read the news. | 我没看新闻 |
[26:39] | I got two sons with my husband | 我有两个孩子 都是我丈夫 |
[26:42] | from his first marriage. | 前一段婚姻带过来的 |
[26:45] | And I never came forward before because– | 后来我再也没露面 因为 |
[26:49] | ’cause I couldn’t sit there in front of a jury and tell them | 因为我没法坐在陪审团前 告诉他们 |
[26:52] | how I was so high I didn’t even see the gun. | 当时我太嗨了 都没看到枪 |
[26:59] | I was 15. | 我那时才15岁 |
[27:02] | Now because of that, I can’t have kids of my own. | 因为这件事 我都没法生小孩 |
[27:07] | We’re very sorry. | 我们很遗憾 |
[27:12] | but we’d like for you to look at some photos. | 但我们想让你看几张照片 |
[27:16] | Can you let us know if you see him? | 如果看到他你能指认出来吗 |
[27:22] | None of these are right either. | 这些都不是 |
[27:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:31] | Just have a few more to look through. | 再看几张 |
[27:44] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[27:45] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[27:56] | All the girls on that corner– | 所有那些死去的姑娘 |
[27:58] | we knew what the police didn’t. | 我们知道有警察没去做的事 |
[28:01] | Someone was picking us off. | 有某个人在逐个把我们干掉 |
[28:05] | He wanted pictures. | 他还拍下照片 |
[28:08] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[28:12] | Why’d he let you go? | 他为什么放过你了 |
[28:14] | I mean, how are you different from the other girls? | 你和其他姑娘有什么不同 |
[28:16] | He didn’t let me go. | 他没有放过我 |
[28:20] | He drove me to some garage. | 他开车把我带到车库 |
[28:24] | He shot me. Twice. | 开枪打了我两次 |
[28:29] | I blacked out, | 我昏了过去 |
[28:31] | woke up, | 醒来之后 |
[28:33] | and he was still on me. | 他还在强奸我 |
[28:37] | I laid there and I played dead. | 我躺在那儿装死 |
[28:43] | He left me to die in an alley. | 他把我丢在小巷 让我等死 |
[28:54] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[28:56] | His wife hasn’t seen him. | 他妻子没见到他 |
[28:57] | His phone hasn’t moved in 12 hours. | 他的手机12小时没动静了 |
[29:00] | He’s running. | 他跑了 |
[29:02] | All right, call Kot. | 打给考特 |
[29:03] | Get a search warrant for his house. | 拿到对他家的搜查令 |
[29:05] | We need a solid DNA sample. | 我们需要确切的DNA样本 |
[29:07] | Do a garbage pull. | 垃圾桶也不要放过 |
[29:08] | Anything and everything. | 一切都不要放过 |
[29:09] | We also need to get Ricky Barnes out of 26th and Cal. | 我们还得把瑞奇从26街和加州大街那儿弄出来 |
[29:11] | He might know where his dad’s hiding. | 他可能知道他父亲在隐瞒什么 |
[29:13] | Just make sure you do it quietly. | 尽量别闹出太大动静 |
[29:17] | I should’ve done this a long time ago. | 我早就该来指认了 |
[29:19] | It’s my fault | 都是我的错 |
[29:20] | that these girls are dead. | 这些姑娘才白白死掉 |
[29:22] | Listen to me. You can’t blame yourself. | 听我说 你不能怪自己 |
[29:25] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[29:26] | We’re gonna find this guy because of you. | 因为你 我们会抓到这个人 |
[29:29] | You hear me? | 明白了吗 |
[29:32] | Ms. Barnes, | 巴内斯女士 |
[29:33] | do you know where your husband might be right now? | 你知道你丈夫现在会在哪儿吗 |
[29:34] | Does he disappear often? | 他经常玩消失吗 |
[29:37] | Sometimes it’s a day. Sometimes more. | 有时候是一天 有时候好几天 |
[29:40] | I don’t know where he goes. | 我不知道他去了哪儿 |
[29:44] | Is your husband the only one that drinks these? | 只有你丈夫喝这个吗 |
[29:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:51] | Office. | 拿回办公室 |
[29:52] | All right, we’ll clear everything up real soon, ma’am. | 我们会很快收拾好所有东西 女士 |
[29:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | We’re missing something. | 我们漏掉了什么 |
[30:04] | – Yeah? – Let’s step outside. | -是吗 -出去说 |
[30:10] | Grace Johnson comes here the night of her murder. | 格蕾丝·约翰逊被杀当晚来过这儿 |
[30:12] | Her cell phone doesn’t lie. | 她的手机上是这么显示的 |
[30:13] | Yeah. To talk to her ex-boyfriend. | 对 来和她前男友谈事情的 |
[30:16] | Yeah, but he’s not here, | 对 但他不在家 |
[30:19] | so she runs into his dad, | 所以她碰上了他爸 |
[30:22] | Franklin Barnes. | 富兰克林·巴内斯 |
[30:24] | Thing is there’s no sign of her inside. | 没有任何她进屋的征兆 |
[30:26] | There’s no prints. | 没有指纹 |
[30:27] | Could’ve wiped it down and planted his gun in Ricky’s car. | 可能被擦掉了 而枪放在了瑞奇车上 |
[30:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:34] | Or she never made it inside the house. | 或者她根本就没进屋 |
[31:33] | I got blood. | 有血迹 |
[31:37] | I got a photo. | 还有照片 |
[31:45] | Wherever he is, | 无论他在哪儿 |
[31:46] | looks like he’s getting rid of evidence. | 看起来他正在销毁证据 |
[31:49] | Your dad kills more than a dozen girls. | 假设你父亲杀了很多女孩 |
[31:52] | How much would you know? | 你会知道多少 |
[31:55] | I’m the wrong person to ask. | 这你不该问我 |
[31:56] | Until a week ago, I thought my dad was in prison. | 一周前 我还以为我爸在监狱 |
[31:59] | They lived under the same roof. | 他们曾生活在同一片屋檐下 |
[32:01] | Well, you can hide a lot if you try. | 只要你想 你可以隐瞒不少事 |
[32:03] | Just ask Bunny. | 问问邦妮就知道了 |
[32:10] | Ricky, we think that the reason | 瑞奇 我们认为你的DNA |
[32:13] | that your DNA was a false positive | 之所以看上去会相符 |
[32:15] | is ’cause you’re such a close match to your dad. | 是因为你和你父亲的DNA数据很相似 |
[32:21] | Do you understand what I’m getting at here? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[32:23] | No. My dad? | 不 我爸 |
[32:26] | Come on, Ricky. | 拜托 瑞奇 |
[32:29] | I am telling you– we are telling you | 我在告诉你 我们在告诉你 |
[32:32] | that your father killed 13 girls. | 你父亲杀了13个女孩 |
[32:35] | You didn’t see anything? | 你什么都没看到过吗 |
[32:36] | You didn’t know anything? | 你什么都不知道吗 |
[32:38] | Look. Ten minutes ago, it was me locked up. | 十分钟之前 是我被关在这里 |
[32:40] | Now you say–now you think my dad did this? | 现在你们说 觉得是我爸干的了吗 |
[32:45] | Ricky, you loved her. | 瑞奇 你爱过她 |
[32:48] | You loved her, right? | 你爱过她 对吧 |
[32:50] | You loved her, and he raped her. | 你爱过她 而你爸强奸了她 |
[32:52] | And he killed her. | 然后杀了她 |
[32:54] | Your dad did that, and then he set you up | 你爸做了这些之后 还嫁祸于你 |
[32:56] | so you’d go for the ride. | 所以你成了替罪羊 |
[32:58] | Help us out. Where is he? Where would he go? | 帮我们找到他 他去了哪里 |
[33:00] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[33:02] | I don’t know what you’re saying. I don’t know. | 我不知道你们在说什么 我不知道 |
[33:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:08] | Ricky. | 瑞奇 |
[33:11] | I know this is a lot. | 我知道这一切很难接受 |
[33:15] | If your dad were nervous, | 如果你爸爸很紧张 |
[33:18] | if he were gonna hide out somewhere, | 如果他想躲起来 |
[33:21] | where would he go? | 他会去哪儿 |
[33:25] | Come on, man, where would he go? | 拜托 伙计 他会去哪里 |
[33:28] | My uncle’s. | 我叔叔那儿 |
[33:31] | Not my blood uncle. | 不是我的亲叔叔 |
[33:34] | He’s got a shop. | 他有一家店 |
[33:36] | They drink there. | 他们在那儿喝酒 |
[33:39] | He’s got a key. | 他有钥匙 |
[33:55] | You guys go. | 你们从那边进去 |
[33:57] | You’re with me. | 你和我一起 |
[34:23] | Franklin Barnes. | 富兰克林·巴内斯 |
[34:26] | Turn around, Franklin. | 转过来 富兰克林 |
[34:29] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢转过来 |
[34:32] | That’a boy. | 这就对了 |
[34:33] | Down on your knees. | 跪下 |
[34:48] | Stand him up. | 让他起来 |
[34:54] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[35:02] | Why’d you stop? | 为什么停下 |
[35:07] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不明白这个问题 |
[35:11] | Ten murders in 2008, and then you stopped. | 2008年杀了10人后你停下了 |
[35:15] | Why’d you stop killing and then start again? | 为什么那时停下了 现在又开始 |
[35:18] | I think you have me confused with someone else. | 你们好像认错人了 |
[35:21] | You know, you sound like the 911 caller | 你听上去像那个打电话报警 |
[35:25] | who spotted Grace Johnson. | 看到格蕾丝·约翰逊的人 |
[35:27] | Did you call in your own crime scene? | 你自己作案自己报警吗 |
[35:28] | Well, that wouldn’t be very intelligent. | 那可不是机智的做法 |
[35:30] | And you’re an intelligent guy. | 而你是个机智的人 |
[35:33] | Except you left your DNA on 13 girls. | 不过你把自己的DNA留在了13个女孩身上 |
[35:38] | We got your saliva on their breasts. | 他们的胸上还发现了你的唾液 |
[35:43] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[35:45] | What kind of man lets his own son | 什么人才会让自己的儿子 |
[35:47] | take the fall for this kind of thing? | 为这种事当替罪羊 |
[35:52] | Well, | 我说 |
[35:55] | this is all just some big misunderstanding. | 这一切都是误会 |
[36:02] | He’ll get over it. | 他会没事的 |
[36:08] | That guy you’re looking for– | 你们找的那个人 |
[36:12] | I think I’ve met him. | 我见过他 |
[36:15] | A long time ago, | 很久以前 |
[36:18] | he sat down next to me at the bar | 我在酒吧时 他在我旁边坐下 |
[36:23] | and had some wild stories | 然后告诉了我一些 |
[36:27] | about how he tricked girls into his car | 他不费吹灰之力就把姑娘骗进自己车里的 |
[36:32] | for nothing. | 耸人听闻的故事 |
[36:36] | Five bucks. | 五块钱 |
[36:39] | Some loose cigarettes. | 几根烟 |
[36:42] | He gave me those pictures you found. | 是他给了我你们找到的那些照片 |
[36:49] | Sick. | 很变态 |
[36:52] | Never got his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[36:54] | What did he look like-this guy? | 那个人长什么样 |
[36:57] | He was big. | 块头很大 |
[37:02] | The kind of guy– | 那种… |
[37:06] | you just walk right by him. | 让自己觉得相形见绌的人 |
[37:15] | Said he killed 100 girls. | 他说他杀了一百个女孩 |
[37:20] | Must be some kind of record. | 这肯定破纪录了吧 |
[37:36] | I’m not gonna lay a hand on you, | 我不会动你 |
[37:39] | ’cause I don’t want to– | 因为我不想 |
[37:41] | I don’t want to jeopardize my case, but… | 我不想妨碍自己的案子 但是 |
[37:47] | believe me: where you’re going-and you’re going there forever– | 相信我 你要去的地方 你要待一辈子的地方 |
[37:54] | It’s gonna be hell. | 会是地狱 |
[37:58] | Hell. | 地狱 |
[38:02] | I’m gonna make sure of it. | 我会确保的 |
[38:16] | I–I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:18] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:20] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[38:26] | We have a side door. Come on. | 我们从侧门走吧 |
[38:27] | There’s too much press out front. | 前门有太多记者 |
[38:30] | On behalf of the Chicago Police Department, | 我代表芝加哥警署 |
[38:32] | I would like to thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:35] | And if you can take some comfort in that, | 如果能让你有丝毫慰藉的话 |
[38:36] | I would be so happy. | 我会很高兴 |
[38:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:03] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:07] | Hey, nice job today. | 今天干得漂亮 |
[39:11] | Team effort. | 团队协作的成果 |
[39:15] | Olinsky bust your balls? | 奥林斯基教训你了吗 |
[39:16] | Yeah, a little. | 算是吧 |
[39:18] | But you won’t see me make the same mistake twice. | 但同样的错误我不会犯第二次 |
[39:23] | Good to know. | 那就好 |
[39:25] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[39:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:28] | – See you, man. – All right. | -回见 -回见 |
[39:33] | You want to hear some good news? | 你想听点好消息吗 |
[39:34] | Yes. | 想 |
[39:36] | Jimmy Sanguinetti is a solid, | 吉米·桑吉内蒂是一个 |
[39:38] | financially stable, | 财务方面毫无问题 |
[39:40] | charitable individual. | 慈善宽厚的人 |
[39:43] | You ran his financials even though I asked you not to? | 我都不叫你查了 你还是查了他的财务状况 |
[39:46] | Pretty much. | 没错 |
[39:49] | Now we know whatever he’s here for, | 现在我们知道不管他来的目的是什么 |
[39:50] | he’s not looking for a handout. | 肯定不是来找你借钱了 |
[39:54] | You seem very interested. | 你好像很感兴趣 |
[39:56] | To figure out where you came from? | 为了弄明白你的出身来历 |
[39:58] | Sure. | 那是当然 |
[40:01] | Well, since you’re all in, you want to have dinner tonight? | 既然如此 今晚你想一起吃晚餐吗 |
[40:05] | Apparently Jimmy’s buying. | 显然吉米要请客 |
[40:07] | I’ll have the lobster. | 那我要吃龙虾 |
[40:13] | You were getting older, | 你越来越大了 |
[40:14] | and Jimmy was married. | 吉米又结婚了 |
[40:18] | And we just couldn’t keep up | 所以我们无法继续 |
[40:19] | the “Jimmy as family friend” thing, you know? | 说吉米只是朋友之类的话了 |
[40:22] | So… | 所以 |
[40:26] | Uh, so I heard there was a mix-up | 我听说你妈妈的储藏库那边 |
[40:28] | at your mother’s storage facility | 出现了误会 |
[40:29] | and they auctioned everything off. | 他们把一切都拍卖了 |
[40:31] | I gave them a forwarding address. | 我给了他们新地址 |
[40:34] | It’s not my fault. | 这不怪我 |
[40:35] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[40:36] | I guess all your childhood pictures were there, | 你小时候的照片本来都在那里 |
[40:39] | and those are all gone now. | 现在都不见了 |
[40:41] | But I–I saved all the ones your mom sent me | 但是多年来你妈妈寄给我的那些 |
[40:46] | over the years. | 我都还留着 |
[40:49] | I thought you might like this. | 你可能想看看 |
[41:00] | I got them all in a-in a binder. | 我都放在了一个文件夹里 |
[41:03] | I’ll bring them next time. | 下次我都带来 |
[41:05] | Hey, we’re, um–we’re supposed to be celebrating. | 我们本该庆祝的 |
[41:09] | Your mother and I are going to buy that salon | 你妈妈和我要买下那家 |
[41:13] | that she’s been looking at. | 她一直在看的沙龙 |
[41:15] | She’s going to be a job creator. | 她要当老板了 |
[41:18] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[41:20] | Thank you, Jay. | 谢谢你 杰 |
[41:25] | Well, I think it’s time the old folks hit the bricks. | 我们老年人是时候出去逛逛了 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:29] | It was great to see you, sweetie. | 很高兴见到你 亲爱的 |
[41:32] | – Bye. – Jay. | -拜拜 -杰 |
[41:34] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[41:48] | Just do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[41:51] | Let me run a DNA test on him | 让我查一下他的DNA |
[41:52] | just in case this whole thing is a fantasy. | 防止这一切都是一场美梦 |
[41:56] | No. | 不 |
[41:58] | No? | 不吗 |
[42:01] | If it is a fantasy, let me live in it for a minute. | 如果是个美梦 让我多做一会儿这个梦吧 |