Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] 5021 George, hold us down on a personal at 4800 Hazel. G5021请求在黑兹尔街4800号处理私事
[00:05] 10-4, we’re holding you down. 收到 我们暂时不派任务给你
[00:08] This is silly. You’ve already met her. 太傻了 你已经见过她了
[00:11] But now we’re dating, so it’s– 但是这次我们是情侣 所以
[00:13] Hold on, this was your idea. 等等 不是你要我来的吗
[00:14] Yeah, I know. But I was a little drunk and feeling sentimental. 我知道 但我当时喝醉了 有点冲动
[00:16] We don’t need to do this. 你不用来陪我的
[00:18] It’s gonna be fine. 不会有事的
[00:19] Okay, 好吧
[00:21] there was zero parking on the street 路边怎么都找不到停车位
[00:23] and when I went around to the parking lot, 等我绕到停车场才发现
[00:24] it was $20 a day, flat fee. 停一天居然要收20块 不还价
[00:27] Okay, Mom. Nobody wants to 行了妈 根本没人想知道
[00:28] hear about parking problems, ever. 你停车的艰难历程
[00:31] It’s good to see you, Bunny. 很高兴见到你 邦妮
[00:32] Jay, nice to meet you formally. 杰 很高兴和你正式见面了
[00:37] So…Jay and I are living together now. 我和杰同居了
[00:41] I’ve heard a lot of good things about you. 我听说了您许多好人好事
[00:45] No, you haven’t. 才怪
[00:47] Okay. Let’s just keep this short and sweet, 好吧 咱们有话赶紧和和气气说完
[00:49] even if we all have to fake it. 哪怕装也得装下去
[00:51] Sweetheart, I’ve been meaning to call you beca– 亲爱的 我一直联系你是因为
[00:54] Jay, would you mind? Could we just have one minute? 杰 能让我们单独谈一会儿吗
[00:57] Sure. 好的
[00:58] No. 不行
[01:02] What is wrong with you? 你这次又怎么了
[01:04] What do you need? Do you need to borrow money? 又想要什么 想借钱吗
[01:05] You can’t just come have breakfast with my boyfriend 你就不能安安生生地 跟我和我男友
[01:07] and be nice and leave it at that? 好好吃顿早饭吗
[01:09] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[01:12] Then talk. 那就谈啊
[01:15] Uh–10-1, 10-1, 2622, shots fired. 需要援助 需要援助 2622遭遇枪击
[01:19] Patrol 2622, you have the air. 2622号巡警 收到信息
[01:21] – I need a location. – I need to talk. -我需要地址 -我需要谈谈
[01:23] Officer down, my partner’s been shot. 警员受伤 我搭档中枪了
[01:25] 650 North State. 城北街650号
[01:26] – We gotta go. – Officer shot. -我们得走了 -警员中枪
[01:28] Please send help! 请尽快支援
[01:29] All units stay off the air. 各单位请勿使用频道
[01:41] We have to get him up! 得赶快转移他
[01:42] I can’t move him on my own. I can’t–I can’t get a pulse! 我自己挪不动 我 我摸不到脉搏
[01:45] All right, all right, come on, come on! 好的好的 来来
[01:46] Let’s go, let’s go. 快走 快走
[01:48] – Where did the shot come from? – I don’t know! -枪手在什么位置 -我不知道
[01:53] 5021 George, we’re on scene of the 10-1. G5021 我们已赶到现场支援
[01:55] Keep the cars keep coming. 车都开过来
[01:55] We got an active shooter in the area. 这里有一名持枪歹徒
[01:57] Notify responding units there’s plain clothes at the scene. 通知出警单位 现场有便衣
[01:59] I need all intersections blocked to Med. 我需要封锁到芝医院的所有路口
[02:01] Have a supervisor initiate an officer down detail. 把警员中枪的细节报告给上级
[02:03] Come on, buddy. Come on! 坚持住 哥们 坚持住
[02:06] It’s gotta be a south-facing balcony. 肯定是在朝南的阳台上
[02:11] – See anything? – Nothing. -有看到什么吗 -没有
[02:16] Stay with me, Anthony! Stay with me! 坚持住 安东尼 坚持住
[02:18] No, back inside, back inside. 不行 进去 进去
[02:19] All right, hey, no one leaves this building. 好了 所有人都不可以离开这里
[02:21] Get me some units around back. 调几队人过来
[02:23] Have them cover all sides. 让他们把这里整个围住
[02:39] All right, go door-to-door. Gather everyone in the lobby. 好 挨个查房 把所有人都召集到大厅
[02:43] Everyone gets interviewed. 每个人都要盘问
[02:56] Hello, Sarge. 警长
[02:59] Probationary officer that was shot is Anthony O’Sullivan. 中枪的实习警员是安东尼·奥苏利文
[03:01] He was responding to a man in the lobby with a gun. 他接到报警说有人带枪进入大厅
[03:03] So we’re searching the whole complex right now. 我们现在在搜查整栋楼
[03:06] He was only two months out of the Academy, Sarge. 他再过两个月实习期就满了 警长
[03:09] What’s his training officer say? 带他的警官怎么说
[03:10] He’s on his way to Med right now, 他在去芝医院的路上
[03:11] but he said he didn’t hear or see the shot. 但他说没听到枪声也没看到开枪
[03:14] Well, the original call was a man with a gun. 最初接到报警是说有人带枪
[03:20] Get me the time and location. 时间地点查给我
[03:23] And make sure the kid’s family is headed over to the hospital. 确保那孩子的家人已经赶去医院了
[03:25] Copy. 收到
[03:28] Sarge, we need you up here, boss. 警长 需要你上来一下 老大
[03:30] Eighth floor. 八楼
[03:41] Single .223 round. 单发 0.223口径
[03:43] Probably an AR-15. 可能是一把AR-15
[03:57] This was an execution. 这是处决
[04:12] Shooter’s in the wind. 凶手逃走了
[04:13] It’s unknown how many offenders at this time. 目前罪犯数量未知
[04:15] Looks like he or they were lying in wait. 看来他或是他们特意等在这里
[04:18] Only one shot fired. 只开了一枪
[04:19] If this is like Dallas, we need to worry about contagion. 如果这跟达拉斯一样 我们得小心案件扩散
[04:23] Sympathizers, copycats. I’ll keep details limited. 支持者 模范犯 我会控制细节外泄
[04:26] We’re in contact with CPIC, FBI and Homeland. 我们在跟芝警务 联调局 国土局联系
[04:29] Running every active threat against police. 查找所有针对警察的活跃威胁
[04:31] Hank, I want you running point on this. 汉克 我希望由你调查此案
[04:35] City-wide. 扩大到全市
[04:37] Yeah. 好的
[04:46] Forensics and the crime lab are processing 鉴证科和取证室现在
[04:47] the scene right now. 正在现场取证
[04:48] All right. I’ll canvass the alley for 好的 我去调查巷子里的
[04:50] personal security cameras and I’ll run pods, all right? 个人摄像头以及城市监控 行吗
[04:52] Yeah. 好的
[04:56] Yeah, I knew this kid, O. 我认识这孩子 奥
[04:59] He was in the search warrant class I taught at the Academy. 他是我在警院教的搜查令课上的学生
[05:04] He was gonna be good police. 他本来可以做个好警察
[05:07] Come on. 走吧
[05:09] Gotta keep moving. 要先做事
[05:10] Come on. 走吧
[05:12] Yeah. 对
[05:16] We pulled up down the block. 我们在街边停了车
[05:18] Anthony got out of the squad first. 安东尼先下车
[05:19] – I was right behind him. – Okay. -我就在他后面 -好的
[05:21] I glanced down the street, and then…he dropped. 我往街上看了一眼 然后…他就倒下了
[05:26] After the shot, did you see any movement? 他中枪之后 你有没有看到哪里有动静
[05:28] I didn’t see. 我没有看到
[05:29] You didn’t see or hear anything? 你什么都没看到没听到吗
[05:31] There wasn’t anything. 什么动静都没有
[05:32] There was no gunshot, no muzzle flash. 没有枪声 没有火舌
[05:34] It happened so fast, I didn’t see– 事情发生得太快了 我什么都没看…
[05:38] I was his eyes. I just didn’t see. 我是他的眼睛 但我什么都没看到
[05:44] Nothing you could have done would have prevented that. 你无论如何都预防不了这件事的发生
[05:49] Know that. 记住
[05:52] That’s Anthony’s parents. 那是安东尼的父母
[06:03] My God. 我的天呐
[06:12] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[06:15] We did everything we could. 我们尽力了
[06:29] I’m very sorry. 很遗憾
[06:38] Anthony O’Sullivan. He grew up in Sauganash. 安东尼·奥苏利文 在索加纳什长大
[06:42] Still lived there with his parents. 一直跟父母住在那里
[06:45] He was class commander and graduated first of his class 他在警院是班长 两个月前
[06:47] from the Academy two months ago. 以班级第一的成绩毕业
[06:50] Here, I only pulled our latest and greatest 这里 我只放了最近针对警察
[06:52] active threats to police. 最激烈最活跃的几个威胁
[06:54] Yeah, we got two White separatists 有两个白人分离主义分子
[06:57] aligned with two anti-government groups. 跟两个反政府团体结盟了
[06:57] 反政府 白人分离主义
[06:59] And our top six are bangers 最有可能的六个是黑帮成员
[07:01] who attended a summit last month. 上个月刚一起开过会
[07:03] Three west side gangs were in attendance. 三个西边的帮派参与了集会
[07:05] They vowed to kill police officers 他们立誓要杀警察
[07:07] for the killing of young black men. 因为警察杀了几个年轻黑人
[07:09] Word on the street is they had snipers 街头有传言说他们昨晚
[07:11] on the roof last night. 在屋顶布了狙击手
[07:13] So patrol still has no suspects. 所以巡逻队还没有找到嫌犯
[07:14] There was no 911 calls for shots fired. 没有接到报警说有人开枪
[07:16] So we’re thinking that the shooter used 所以我们认为凶手用了
[07:18] a flash suppressant and a silencer. 火舌抑制器和消音器
[07:20] And most likely was monitoring our radios. 而且很有可能监听了我们的无线电
[07:24] Nothing off ballistics. 弹道检测无发现
[07:25] Bullet doesn’t match a gun on file. 子弹跟备案枪支无匹配
[07:29] Your office. 你办公室
[07:33] So start narrowing. 开始缩小范围吧
[07:35] Who has access to a gun, who’s online spewing hate. 谁有枪支渠道 谁在网上发狠话
[07:39] And I don’t care if that crime scene was licked clean. 我不管犯罪现场是不是都处理干净了
[07:42] There’s a path that leads straight to that balcony. 那里有一条小路直接通到那个阳台
[07:48] Hey, man, um– 哥们
[07:52] Jeremy at the State’s Attorney’s office 州检察官办公室的杰里米
[07:54] has been running his mouth. 到处在说
[07:56] He said that you’re taking a job over there 他说你要去那边上班了
[07:59] as their lead investigator? 做他们的首席调查员
[08:02] Is that true? 是真的吗
[08:04] I did take the job. 我确实接受了那份工作
[08:06] What? 什么
[08:08] Yeah. 是的
[08:10] Start Monday. 下周一开始
[08:13] I was gonna tell you guys earlier, but– 我之前想跟你们说来着 但…
[08:19] Come on, we got work to do. 好了 我们还有事要做
[08:26] Superintendant wants a press conference. 警监想要开个新闻发布会
[08:28] What happened to limited details? 不是说控制细节外泄吗
[08:31] We need to consider Chicago’s climate. 我们得考虑芝加哥的社论
[08:33] That’s exactly what I’m considering. 这正是我所考虑的
[08:35] Have you seen the board out there? 你有没有看到外面的牌子
[08:37] I got a white cop shot from a rooftop 有人从屋顶枪杀了一个白人警察
[08:39] and a half a dozen black males as suspects. 嫌犯是半打黑人男性
[08:43] Got a pop off cell towers at the shooting site. 枪击地点的信号塔有发现
[08:45] Booker Ford. He’s on our short list. 布克·福德 他在我们的名单上
[08:46] Associated with the Corner Hustlers. 他跟科纳·赫斯勒斯有关系
[08:48] CPIC’s got him pinged for making 芝警务信息中心因为他在网上
[08:49] online threats towards the police. 在线发布威胁警察的言论而盯上他
[08:51] He’s got a failure to appear warrant out on him, 他有段时间不知所踪
[08:53] and his cell hit the tower within two hours of shooting. 而且案发两小时内信号塔接收到他的手机信号
[08:56] – Hit it. – We got it. -去吧 -收到
[09:06] Ruzek, get the front. 鲁塞克 去前门
[09:22] All right, hit it. 好了 撞吧
[09:23] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[09:24] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[09:37] Police! 警察
[09:44] Go! 开
[10:02] Don’t move! 别动
[10:03] Get on the ground! On the ground! 趴地上 趴地上
[10:05] Don’t move. Don’t move. 别动 别动
[10:08] You good? 你没事吧
[10:09] Yeah. 没事
[10:20] So it’s all true. Great and mighty CPD 所以这是真的 有权有势的芝加哥大警署
[10:24] throws me in a black site for resisting arrest. 因为拒捕而把我丢进小黑屋
[10:27] “Gut them pigs and give ’em wings.” “剁碎那些畜生 让他们随风飞扬”
[10:31] I like this one. 我喜欢这句
[10:33] “We need to slit them end to end.” “我们要把他们全部撕碎”
[10:35] That’s just talk. 就这么一说
[10:36] Well, that’s not just talk when a cop gets shot. 一旦有警察中枪这就不仅仅是”一说”了
[10:38] I didn’t kill any cop. 我没有杀警察
[10:43] Your cell phone puts you right in the area. 你的手机信号显示你就在那里
[10:45] I was out driving this morning. 我今天早上开车出去了
[10:47] I didn’t kill anybody. 我没有杀人
[10:49] “Going out to slaughter the first pig I see.” “出去屠宰我看到的第一个畜生”
[10:53] I watched every video you posted online. 你上传的每个视频我都看了
[10:57] You seemed awful sure of yourself. 你好像信誓旦旦的啊
[11:00] Now it’s just talk? 现在就只是一说了吗
[11:02] Now that it’s real, and the blood’s dry? 现在都成真了 血都干了
[11:06] What, you gonna just curl up in a little ball? 怎么 你又准备做缩头乌龟了吗
[11:08] Own up to it. 认了吧
[11:10] If I killed the police, 如果我要杀警察
[11:11] I wouldn’t waste a bullet on a kid. 我才不会在一个孩子身上浪费子弹
[11:14] I’d go after one of the old-timers. 我会挑一个资深警察
[11:16] Just like you… 像你一样的…
[11:18] where all our problems really started. 事情都是你们搞出来的
[11:22] Go ahead. Go ahead. 继续 继续啊
[11:23] Beat another black man who’s cuffed. 再打一个戴着手铐的黑人
[11:25] Show me what we both already know. 反正我们都知道 打给我看啊
[11:28] Boss. 老大
[11:32] What? 怎么
[11:34] We got something. 我们有发现
[11:49] So a pod caught the truck 有个监控拍到这辆货车
[11:50] leaving the alley right after the shooting. 案发之后驶离弄堂
[11:52] It was the only vehicle to do so within our window. 监控只拍到这一辆车驶过
[11:55] Next thing we know, this traffic light 接下来就是两英里之外
[11:57] snaps the truck two miles away. 一个红灯拍到了这辆车
[11:58] I ran the plates. 我查了车牌
[12:00] It was stolen from an auto park in Downers Grove ten months ago. 这车十个月前在丹尼森市的一个停车场被窃
[12:03] Tact team found it parked one block north. 侦查队发现车就在我们北边一条街的地方
[12:05] And they’re still sitting on it. 他们还在车上
[12:06] All right, take it. 好的 抓住他们
[12:07] Bring Jay and Lindsay. 带上杰和琳德赛
[12:08] All right, Sarge. Anything from Booker yet? 好的警长 布克有消息了吗
[12:10] Take it means go now. 废话少说 现在就走
[12:14] Copy. 收到
[12:17] They don’t want cops in this city? 他们不想让城市里有警察
[12:18] That’s fine. Let’s pull out. Let’s pull out. 那好 我们撤出去
[12:20] Let them police themselves. See how long that lasts. 让他们自治 看他们能坚持多久
[12:26] Right down there. 就在那里
[12:27] Car’s parked at the tail end of a dead end alley. 车停在死胡同的尽头
[12:30] No one’s approached. 没有人接近
[12:31] Did you see any movement inside the vehicle? 你看到车内有什么异动了吗
[12:32] No. Plain clothes walked by. 没有 便衣警察去看过
[12:33] Car looks cold. 车似乎无人问津
[12:34] Looks like he ditched it. 看来他把车遗弃了
[12:35] We almost missed it back there. 我们差点就抓到他了
[12:37] We’ll approach with you, 我们一起行动
[12:38] just in case he’s in there laying low. 以防他躲在里面
[12:39] All right. 好的
[12:40] Let’s go. 行动
[12:49] Chicago PD! Anybody in the car, 芝加哥警署 车内任何人
[12:52] come out with your hands up. 举起手走出来
[12:59] Is that your radio? 那是你的无线电吗
[13:01] I think so, yeah. 好像是的
[13:04] Wait, wait. Hold up. 等等 等一下
[13:08] Something doesn’t feel right. 有点不对劲
[13:08] Erin, check your radio. 艾琳 检查你的无线电
[13:14] – Get down! – Riley! -卧倒 -莱利
[13:17] Where did that come from? 子弹从哪来的
[13:23] Riley! 莱利
[13:23] We’re going! Cover us! 我们走 掩护我们
[13:25] Go get your squad! Go get your squad! Go! 去叫增援 去叫增援 快
[13:28] Where is he? Where is he? 他在哪里 在哪里
[13:32] Ten o’clock on the roof! 房顶 十点钟方向
[13:37] I got her! Go, go, go, go! 我拉她起来 快快快
[13:42] Hold on! Hold on! Riley, hold on! 莱利 坚持住 坚持住
[13:50] Cover us! 掩护我们
[13:51] – We got you! – Come on, come on! -我们走 -快
[13:58] Come on! Come on, get us the hell out of here! 快 带我们走
[14:06] – He’s moving! – Garcia, you get on the horn! -他要逃跑了 -加西亚 快去打电话
[14:08] You call a 10-1 right now! We need backup! 立即呼叫总部 我们需要支援
[14:11] – Copy that! – Lock down the block! -收到 -封锁周围地区
[14:12] – Let’s go, let’s go. – Go, go! -快走 -快快
[14:24] You’re clear. 没有人
[14:26] Uh, we got a rope. 找到一段绳索
[14:34] He rappelled down. 他滑下去了
[14:36] Need a location. 请报告地址
[14:38] 5021 George, we’re on scene of the 10-1. 总部 G5021在现场
[14:40] We got an officer inbound with a gunshot wound to the head. 一位头部中枪的警员送回接受治疗
[14:42] Offender believed to be on foot, 袭击者沿屋顶
[14:43] heading westbound on the rooftops. 步行向西逃窜
[14:44] – Roll Air One. – Easy. -请求空中支援 -小心点
[14:46] – Copy that. – Here. -收到 -这里
[14:55] – Talk to me! – She’s been down eight minutes. -说明情况 -她中枪8分钟了
[14:58] All right, let’s get her on the gurney. 好的 我们把她抬到轮床上
[14:59] Will, I can’t move my hands. 威尔 我手不能动
[15:04] All right. I got her. 没关系 我来
[15:06] – Okay. – I got her. -谢谢 -我来吧
[15:10] Let’s go, keep moving. 走吧 推进去
[15:27] Um, Will… 威尔
[15:28] Will says that she, uh, 威尔说她
[15:30] she died before she hit the ground, for whatever the– 在倒地之前就死了 所以无论…
[15:35] Okay. 好吧
[15:36] So we know Area Central and patrol 中心警局和巡警
[15:38] shut the whole block down. 已经封锁了整个区域
[15:40] I know a perimeter search is underway, 拉网式搜索正在进行
[15:42] but every camera in the area was vandalized. 但是这片区域的每一个摄像头都被毁坏了
[15:44] The highway was spitting distance. 而高速公路近在咫尺
[15:45] Did we get a look at him? 你们看清楚他的长相了吗
[15:47] Boss, he kept low. 老大 他隐藏得很好
[15:48] This guy, the way he shot… he was trained. 从这个人射击的方式能看出 他是受过训练的
[15:51] He was military! 他服过役
[15:53] The truck was a lure! It was bait! 那辆车就是一个陷阱 一个诱饵
[15:55] We never should have been in the alley. 我们就不应该进入那条小巷
[15:57] That son of a bitch knew we’d come in hot. 那个混蛋知道我们会进来
[15:58] We had no cover. He had a remote vantage point. 我们没有掩护 他占据了远处的有利地形
[16:01] Triangulated us from above. 从上面分析我们的位置
[16:02] And then we were fricking target practice! 把我们当他妈的靶子打
[16:05] He jammed our frequency. 他干扰了我们的频段
[16:07] All the cell phones and the radios, they were all down. 所有的电话和无线电都无法使用
[16:10] Put a call into OEMC and tech lab. 打电话给应急办和技术部
[16:11] Let me know as soon as you hear. 得到消息马上汇报
[16:13] Ballistics are a match. 弹道一致
[16:15] Bullets came from the same gun as the weapon that killed Anthony. 子弹和射杀安东尼的子弹一致
[16:17] Truck’s being processed for prints. 正在卡车上提取指纹
[16:20] It’s possible Booker maybe had an accomplice? 布克有可能有共犯吗
[16:22] I mean, that cat might hate the police, 那个混蛋可能痛恨警察
[16:25] but he never left the west side of Chicago. 但是他从未离开过芝加哥的西边
[16:26] I checked his financials and his online movements. 我检查了他的财务状况和网上活动记录
[16:28] I mean, his only online fingerprint is Facebook. 他唯一的网上活动就是脸书
[16:30] I just don’t see this cat hooking up with an army sniper. 我不觉得这个混蛋和军队狙击手有联系
[16:33] We hold him for 48, but we go with what we know. 我们拘留他48小时 搜集所有情报然后行动
[16:37] There’s an active shooter 有一个在逃的狙击手
[16:38] targeting the Chicago Police Department. 把芝加哥警署作为目标
[16:41] We got 200 more enemies just like Booker. 我们有200个像布克那样的敌人
[16:44] So we keep narrowing down this board, 所以我们继续缩小范围
[16:47] based on training in military and law enforcement. 排查有军队训练和执法机关背景的人
[16:51] And we hit every single one. 一个都不要放过
[16:53] Hey, I got one. Robert Dean, pinged from the tip line. 我找到一个 罗伯特·迪恩 受人举报
[16:56] Two neighbors overheard Dean boasting about the shootings. 他的两个邻居无意中听到他在吹嘘射击的事
[16:59] He’s a dishonorable discharge from the Naval Reserves. 他被美军海军预备役除名
[17:01] He’s been jailed twice since. 两度入狱
[17:03] Believes he was set up by the cops. 认为自己被警察陷害
[17:05] CPIC’s had him on watch for six months, 公共信息中心监视了他六个月
[17:07] and he’s on parole for resisting arrest. 现在他因拒捕暂时处于假释期
[17:09] Okay, so we move on him first. 好的 我们从他开始查
[17:11] Call Crowley. Tell her to go ahead with the press conference. 打电话给克劳利 让她负责新闻发布会的事
[17:14] And today, two Chicago Police officers were targeted and murdered. 今天两位芝加哥警署的警员被谋杀
[17:19] For one reason only: 原因只有一个
[17:22] Because they were police officers. 因为他们是警察
[17:27] Those officers… will never return home. 这些警察再也不能回家了
[17:32] Every day, 每天
[17:34] you risk your lives for this city. 你们出生入死 保护风城
[17:35] For the people you love. 保护你们的挚爱
[17:37] For your families, your friends. 保护你们的亲友
[17:39] And for strangers. 保护素不相识的人
[17:41] And for those who resent you. 甚至保护着怨恨你们的人
[17:45] Your job is to still protect them. 你们的职责就是守护一方安宁
[17:47] No threat changes that. 临危不惧 义无反顾
[17:49] You serve. You protect. 尽职尽责 勇往直前
[17:53] And you all come home tonight. 今晚大家都回家吧
[18:00] Dismissed. 解散
[18:07] Okay, bring it in. Listen up! 所有人听好
[18:10] Listen up. 听我说
[18:12] Our target is Robert Dean. 我们的目标是罗伯特·迪恩
[18:15] We’re gonna hit him quick and clean. 干净利落地把他绳之以法
[18:20] All right, let’s do it. 我们行动
[18:38] Place is empty. 房子里没人
[18:41] Nobody’s home. We got eyes? 屋子里没人 有发现吗
[18:45] Nothing yet. 暂时没有
[18:47] Erin. 艾琳
[18:51] Black four door sedan, coming your way. 黑色四开门轿车朝你那边开去
[18:58] That’s a positive. That’s him. 这就是我们的目标
[19:02] What’s he doing? 他在干什么
[19:07] He made us. Move! 他发现我们了 行动
[19:22] Do not move! Turn the car off, nice and slow! 不许动 慢慢把车熄火
[19:26] Now put your hands outside the vehicle. 举起手从车里出来
[19:28] Do it, or we will light you up! 快点 否则我们就开枪了
[19:30] Do it now! 快点
[19:39] Pop the trunk. 打开后备箱
[19:55] I hope every cop in this city gets smoked. 我希望城市里的每一个警察都不得好死
[19:57] Shut up. 闭嘴
[20:00] Get him in the cage. 把他关起来
[20:16] The average citizen is 60 times more likely 一般来说居民被警察误杀的概率
[20:18] to be killed by a cop than a terrorist. 是被恐怖分子袭击的60倍
[20:21] Sixty times! 60倍
[20:25] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[20:27] If you guys are gonna keep on murdering innocent people, 如果你们继续射杀无辜的人
[20:29] and we don’t fight back, it’s gonna get worse. 我们还不还击的话 情况就会更糟糕
[20:31] We’ll be living in a police state, 我们早晚都会生活在一个
[20:33] if we aren’t already. 极权国家之中
[20:35] So yeah, sorry. 所以对不起
[20:36] Glad two of your own were killed. 很高兴看到你的两个人被杀了
[20:39] Blood needs to spill in a revolution. 革命中总有人要流血牺牲
[20:41] That what you’re hoping for? 这就是你想要的吗
[20:43] Shot heard ’round the world? 肆意的射杀吗
[20:47] This is the part you’re gonna hate. 接下来你要失望了
[20:48] It wasn’t me. 不是我干的
[20:50] Your guns are being inventoried 此时此刻你的枪支正在被
[20:52] and checked as we speak. 检查并收为证物
[20:53] It wasn’t me. I keep those guns for defense. 不是我 那些枪是我用来自卫的
[20:57] And I seen the news. I wasn’t anywhere near all that. 我看了新闻 我根本没去过那里
[21:00] I had breakfast at Forman’s this morning, out with some buddies. 我今早和一些朋友在福曼饭店里吃了早饭
[21:03] All right? 好吗
[21:05] Receipt’s in my wallet. You can check. 收据在我钱包里 你可以检查
[21:06] Yeah. We’ll check that. 好 我们会检查的
[21:08] Yeah. 好的
[21:09] It should take about five minutes. 这应该花差不多5分钟
[21:11] Yeah, right. 好吧
[21:14] Your story falls apart, though… 但如果你的供述不成立
[21:17] I’ma come back downstairs. 我就会下楼回到这里
[21:22] Every fear you ever had about cops is gonna come true. 你对于警察的一切惧怕都会化作现实
[21:25] Oh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? 你就喜欢那样 是不是
[21:29] You have no idea. 你不会知道我有多喜欢
[21:33] Yeah. 就这样
[21:36] Oh, I was checking into your…into your file. 之前我在查你的档案
[21:39] I saw a report about six months ago, 看到了一个半年前的报告
[21:41] you had a little altercation at your house. 你在家里和别人发生了口角
[21:44] Remember? 还记得吗
[21:46] I think your girlfriend’s ex came over. 我觉得是你女朋友的前任来了
[21:47] He made threats, knocked you around a little. 他威胁你 还揍了你
[21:49] Yeah, well–that’s right. 没错
[21:51] Who’d you call to clear it up? 你打给谁解决问题的
[22:05] Yeah, I will. Yeah. 是 我会的 好的
[22:08] Don’t even bother. I need you back out. 别想了 你回去执行任务吧
[22:10] What? We just left Med. 什么 我们刚从医院回来
[22:12] Yeah, Mike, I’m aware of your schedule. 是的 麦克 我知道你的安排
[22:14] I need you back out. 我让你回去
[22:17] No. 不
[22:19] – Excuse me? – I’m not going. -什么 -我不去
[22:20] I wanna talk to somebody from peer support. 我想和支持组的人聊聊
[22:23] Okay, okay, look. I understand we’re all grieving. 好 我明白大家都很悲痛
[22:26] And we will have time for that. But right now, 我们会有时间去消化这种情绪的 但现在
[22:28] I need every available officer out there 我需要调动所有警力出去
[22:30] trying to find who killed two of our own. 尽力找出杀害我们两位同事的凶手
[22:32] I said no! 我说了不去
[22:34] Mike! 麦克
[22:35] – Don’t do this now. – No– -现在别这样 -不
[22:36] You don’t have to do this right now, okay? 你现在没必要这样的 好吗
[22:38] I got 20 years, I’m vested. 我干了20年了 我有这个权利
[22:40] I will sign my PAR papers, and I will get them to you tomorrow. 我会签好辞职文件 明天就给你
[22:44] No. No, no, no. 不不
[22:49] I’m done. 我不干了
[23:02] I’m sorry, guys. 抱歉 大伙们
[23:08] I’d rather be a living beach bum in Tampa than… 我宁愿在坦帕市当一个海滩懒汉
[23:12] than a dead cop in Chicago. 也不要死在芝加哥
[23:25] Anyone else wanna quit? 还有人要辞职吗
[23:28] No? Me neither. Let’s get back to work. 没有吗 我也是 我们继续工作吧
[23:46] My mom. 我妈妈打来的
[23:52] Sarge. 警长
[23:54] Receipt checks out. Two waitresses confirm 收据核对过了 两个服务员确定
[23:56] Dean was there for two hours. 迪恩在那儿待了2个小时
[23:57] Restaurant’s sending over the security footage, 餐馆把监控录像发来了
[23:59] but it’s looking like he’s not our guy. 看来他不是我们要抓的凶手
[24:02] – Okay. Crime scene? – Still processing it. -好 犯罪现场调查得如何 -还在继续调查
[24:05] We’re running every pod, sweeping every building 我们在查看每个监控 彻查每栋建筑
[24:07] and we’ve got knock-and-talks going for two square miles. 2平方英里内所有住户都去敲门查问
[24:10] Well, we got another option. 我们还有另一个选择
[24:11] It’s not gonna lift any spirits. 但这不会鼓舞士气
[24:13] Um, we checked with OEMC. 我们跟紧急事故处理办公室核实了
[24:15] Now, the jammers that were used to interrupt 干扰发射台用作中断我们的
[24:18] our radios and our cell phones, they’re easy enough to buy. 无线电通信和手机信号 要买到很容易
[24:21] But for them to work that well, 但要效果那么好
[24:23] you gotta know police frequencies. 你得知道警用频段
[24:24] The shooter was too prepared. 狙击手准备得万无一失
[24:26] You know, SUV was stolen ten months ago. 那辆越野车10个月前被偷
[24:28] It’s methodical. 这个计划很周密
[24:30] Well-trained. Those two shots weren’t easy. 凶手训练有素 那两次狙击技术了得
[24:33] So you think we trained him. 你觉得是我们警署出来的人
[24:35] Yeah. We re-tracked all fired employees. 是的 我们再次追踪了所有被炒掉的警员
[24:39] Five stood out. 有5个人有嫌疑
[24:40] There’s three that moved out of state. 有3个人搬出了这个州
[24:42] They’re accounted for. 这些被查明了
[24:43] One’s in jail on an assault charge. 一人因人身侵害正在监狱服刑
[24:45] And then, uh, there’s this guy. 还有就是这个人
[24:48] – Carl Dougherty. Son of– – Mark Dougherty? -卡尔·多尔蒂 他是 -马克·多尔蒂的儿子
[24:52] A cop? 他也是警察吗
[24:55] Mark Dougherty was killed in the line of duty. 马克·多尔蒂在执勤时遇害
[25:00] The night he died at Chicago Med, 他死在芝加哥医院的当晚
[25:02] the line of cops waiting to pay their respects 一列警察等在那里向他致敬
[25:04] wrapped all the way around the place. 把那个地方都围起来了
[25:06] Yeah, he was a solid cop. Even a better man. 是的 他是个好警察 更是个好人
[25:10] Well, Carl tried to follow in his dad’s footsteps. 卡尔尝试追随父亲的脚步
[25:15] He was kicked out of the Academy after four months 4个月之后他因行为反常
[25:17] for exhibiting erratic behavior. 被学院开除
[25:19] Wha–so, what? Then he goes on a killing spree? 所以怎样 他就大开杀戒吗
[25:21] He filed two complaints with the department. 他对警局提起过两次诉讼
[25:22] Last year for wrongful termination. 去年的缘由是非法解雇
[25:24] Both went unanswered. 两次都没有回音
[25:25] CPIC hasn’t been tracking him ten months 芝加哥警务信息中心10个月都没有追踪到他
[25:27] because he shut down all of his social media. 因为他停用了所有社交网络
[25:29] But up until that point, he had been posting vague threats. 但在此之前 他就一直发出含糊的威胁
[25:33] “They’ll pay.” “One day they’ll pay.” “他们会付出代价的” “有一天他们会付出代价”
[25:36] Carl was recently diagnosed with delusional disorder. 卡尔最近被诊断为患有妄想症
[25:39] So we’re waiting to get those records now. 我们现在就等着拿到那些文件了
[25:41] We know where he’s hanging his hat? 知道他现在住在哪里吗
[25:43] He’s with his mom, Cathy. 他和妈妈卡茜住在一起
[25:48] Okay. 好
[25:58] Now I don’t understand. Is Carl okay? 我现在不明白了 卡尔还好吗
[26:01] – Is he in trouble? – We need to know where he is, ma’am. -他惹麻烦了吗 -我们得知道他在哪里 女士
[26:04] He wanted to try living alone. 他之前想要独居
[26:06] Just for a few months. The hospital said it was okay. 就几个月 医院说没事的
[26:09] I found him a cheap rental online with a roommate. 我给他在网上找了一个有室友的廉租房
[26:13] – Just for a few months. – Do you have that address? -就几个月 -你有地址吗
[26:15] What is going on? Is he really in trouble? 发生什么事了 他真的惹麻烦了吗
[26:18] Ma’am, we need his address. 女士 我们需要他的住址
[26:24] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[26:27] Body! 尸体
[26:32] It’s the roommate. 是那个室友
[26:33] – Clear! – Clear! -安全 -安全
[26:34] I gotta get this door. 我得进这个房间
[26:36] – Get that door. – Ready. -进去吧 -准备好
[26:38] – Go. – Yeah. -砸吧 -好
[26:39] Go, go, go! 砸开
[26:50] This is our cop killer. 这就是我们要找的警察杀手
[26:52] Oh, man. 天呐
[27:04] Body found is Martin Fuller. He’s Carl’s roommate. 发现的尸体是马丁·福勒 他是卡尔的室友
[27:06] There was a 9mm at close range. 他在近距离内被9毫米口径手枪射杀
[27:08] M.E. believes he was killed 36 hours ago, 验尸官认为他死于36小时前
[27:11] before the first officer was shot. 那是在第一位警员被枪杀之前
[27:12] Now, Ruzek said Carl’s journals spelled out his plans 鲁塞克说过卡尔的日记原原本本记录了
[27:14] to the letter. 他的计划
[27:15] Blueprints, escape routes. 蓝图 逃跑路线
[27:17] He’s got everything down in detail. 他事无巨细地写下来了
[27:18] Yeah, except his endgame. 是的 除了他的压轴大戏
[27:20] It’s referred to over a dozen times in his books 他的日记里提到了很多次
[27:22] but never spelled out. 但没有写出来
[27:23] Carl’s picture’s been sent to the news, 卡尔的照片已经发给媒体了
[27:25] and all call messages are out all over the zone. 辖区内设立了警告信息
[27:27] Now we flagged his financials. 我们追踪了他的财务状况
[27:29] Bank accounts, credit cards. Guy’s gone dark. 银行账户 信用卡 他彻底消失了
[27:31] His phone’s off and he hasn’t used a single card 手机关机 近十个月他都没用过
[27:33] in the last ten months. 一张卡
[27:34] Well, he knows better. 他很清楚
[27:36] What about family? 他的家人呢
[27:37] We’ve got cars sitting at his mother’s house. 我们的车守在他妈妈家那儿
[27:39] His aunt’s in Edison Park, and his mom’s on her way in. 他姨妈在爱迪生公园 他妈妈在过来的路上
[27:42] Thanks for coming in, Dr. Charles. 感谢你过来 查尔斯医生
[27:44] Of course. 不客气
[27:45] Look, I know you guys are up against it, 我知道你们都在查这个案
[27:46] so I’m just gonna start talking, okay? 那我就开始说了 好吧
[27:48] Please do. 请说吧
[27:49] Based on Carl’s age and previous diagnosis, 基于卡尔的年龄和先前的诊断
[27:52] it appears that he is no longer able to differentiate 看上去他再也无法分辨
[27:55] between illusion and reality. 幻象和现实了
[27:57] Records indicate that he was diagnosed 记录显示他被诊断为
[27:59] with a delusional disorder of the persecutory type. 患有被害妄想症
[28:02] Meaning that even though he appears organized, 就是说即使他看上去计划周密
[28:05] he is functioning under a fixed but false set of beliefs. 他也是基于固定且错误的信念所行动的
[28:08] Based on? 依据是什么
[28:09] That’s where it gets a little murky. 这就是含糊的地方
[28:11] Most people who suffer from this disorder 大多患有此病的患者
[28:13] build a system on a foundation of slights. 建立了以细节为基础的反应机制
[28:15] Right? Some incredibly minor. 好吗 都是一些无足挂齿的小事
[28:17] The guy on the El who took your seat. 比如地铁上有个家伙抢了你的座位
[28:18] Some not so small. 还有一些不是特别小的事
[28:20] The company that took your job away. 比如公司炒了你
[28:22] These are all dramatically amplified to this fellow, okay, 这些事在患者眼中都会被戏剧化地放大
[28:26] representing those who have neglected, maligned, 代表那些人忽视 中伤
[28:31] even conspired against him, all right? 甚至陷害他 好吗
[28:33] Those who’ve caused him pain. 这些会引起患者的痛苦
[28:34] Like the Chicago Police Department. 比如芝加哥警署
[28:36] His dad, his job. I mean, it’s highly possible 他父亲遇害 他失去工作 这些非常有可能
[28:38] that this guy thinks that the CPD 让他觉得芝加哥警署
[28:40] is responsible for his suffering. 要为他承受的一切负责
[28:42] How that might play into his delusion is hard to say. 这些在他的妄想症中占据多大的分量很难说
[28:46] He believes killing cops is righteous. 他相信杀害警察是正义之道
[28:48] It’s likely. 有可能
[28:51] Mark raised him right. 马克把他教育得很好
[28:53] We both did. 我们俩都是
[28:55] I remember Carl when he was a kid. 我还记得卡尔小时候
[28:57] From the FOP picnics. 参加了警察共济会的野餐活动
[28:59] All Carl ever wanted to do was make his father proud. 卡尔只想让父亲以他为豪
[29:02] He just… 他只是…
[29:06] He just wasn’t built the same. 他只是不是那块料
[29:09] Look… 听我说
[29:13] I’m sorry you’re having to go through this. 你要经历这一切我很同情
[29:15] I mean, I know this is a lot to grasp right now, Cathy. 我知道现在需要消化的太多了 卡茜
[29:20] But… the last time you saw Carl… 但…你最后一次见到卡尔…
[29:24] I mean, did he say anything? 他说什么了吗
[29:26] I mean, anything out of the ordinary? 任何反常的事情
[29:29] Like a plan. Maybe a person. 比如一个计划 或一个人
[29:31] He said he wanted to go home. 他说他想回家
[29:33] – Okay. – I told him, -好 -我告诉他
[29:34] “Sweetheart, you-you have a home. 亲爱的 你有家
[29:36] If you wanna move back, that’s fine.” 如果你想回家 那可以
[29:39] He just shook his head and 他就摇了摇头
[29:42] said he wanted to go back home. 说他想回家
[29:44] How long have you been in your home in Rogers Park? 你们搬去罗杰斯公园多久了
[29:46] Eight years. 八年
[29:47] We moved there after Mark died. 马克去世后我们搬过去的
[29:52] Where did you live prior to that? 你们之前住在哪里
[29:54] Bridgeport. 布里奇波特
[29:57] Is that the house Carl grew up in? 卡尔是在那里长大的吗
[30:01] Yes. 是
[30:03] We’re gonna need that address. 我们需要那里的地址
[30:10] If you find him and he did this… 如果你们找到他 是他做了这种事
[30:14] Please don’t kill him. 求你们不要杀他
[30:20] Please. 求你们了
[30:35] Remember the night we lost Mark Dougherty? 还记得我们失去马克·多尔蒂那晚吗
[30:37] Yeah. Shut down the entire city. 记得 整个芝加哥封城了
[30:41] Tracked that son of a bitch who shot him all the way to Gary. 把那个开枪射杀他的混蛋直接交给了加里
[30:46] Got handcuffs on him. 一路戴着手铐
[30:48] Had a confession before the sun came up. 天亮前就招供了
[30:51] Yeah, it was good police work. 那次抓捕做得不错
[30:57] All I remember about that night was the crime scene. 我只记得那晚的犯罪现场
[31:02] Mark Dougherty, two bullets in the head, 马克·多尔蒂 头中两枪
[31:05] bleeding out in the gangway. 在过道留血而亡
[31:08] – Yeah. – It’s just like my dad. -是 -就跟我爸爸一样
[31:14] Hey, Sarge, we’re ready to go. 警长 我们准备好了
[31:38] Hello. 你好
[31:39] Is this Carl? 你是卡尔吗
[31:41] Yes. 是
[31:43] Hey, Carl, this is Hank Voight with the CPD. 卡尔 我是芝加哥警署的汉克·博伊特
[31:48] – Are you alone in the house? – No. -你一个人在房子里吗 -不是
[31:51] I have hostages. 我有人质
[31:53] I will kill them. 我会杀掉他们
[31:55] Please call a hostage situation now. 你马上通告人质情况
[31:58] All right, I’m gonna do that. 好 我会的
[32:00] But I need you to talk to me first 但我需要你先跟我说一下
[32:02] so I know what it is I’m calling in. 让我知道现在是什么情况
[32:07] Can you tell me who’s inside? 你能告诉我谁在里面吗
[32:09] – Are they safe? – They’re safe now. -他们安全吗 -他们现在安全
[32:12] Okay, good. 很好
[32:13] We’re gonna keep it that way. 继续保持如此
[32:24] Carl, what are we doing here? 卡尔 你这是干什么
[32:26] You’re not a hostage negotiator. 你不是人质谈判专家
[32:28] No, no, I’m not. 没错 我不是
[32:30] But…I can help. 但 我可以帮忙
[32:34] Look, why don’t you tell me what it is you’re after? 你先告诉我你到底想要什么好吗
[32:36] You’re supposed to call in support. 你应该请求支援
[32:39] I need the dozen cars, the command post, 我需要警车车队 指挥站
[32:43] the hostage negotiator. 人质谈判专家
[32:45] Well, that’s all coming. 都会来的
[32:47] I just thought, for right now, 现在我就想
[32:51] let’s you and me talk about how we’re gonna end this. 先跟你谈谈怎么结束这一切
[33:01] Carl, I knew your father. 卡尔 我认识你父亲
[33:04] He was a good man. 他生前是个好人
[33:06] Look, if you walk out that door right now, hands raised, 如果你现在举起手来从那扇门走出来
[33:09] I can personally make sure you won’t be harmed. 我个人向你保证 你不会受到任何伤害
[33:12] Not harmed? 不受伤害
[33:14] It’s too late for that. You’ve already done too much. 太晚了 你做的太过分了
[33:17] – I know what you’ve been doing. – Carl. -我知道你的所作所为 -卡尔
[33:18] I’ve seen the news. You just keep going. 我看到新闻了 你不会停
[33:20] – Look, take it easy, Carl. – Where are they? -你冷静 卡尔 -人呢
[33:22] Where are the rest of them? 其它人呢
[33:23] The cops should be here by now. 现在警察应该来了
[33:27] Unless you didn’t call them. 除非你没有通知他们
[33:35] Carl. Carl, you there? 卡尔 卡尔 你还在听吗
[34:12] Carl, I need you to talk to me. 卡尔 我需要你跟我说话
[34:14] You all killed him. 是你们杀了他
[34:17] You killed him. You put a bullet in his chest. 你杀了他 你朝他的胸膛开了一枪
[34:21] And then left. 然后走了
[34:24] You scattered until there was nothing there anymore. 你们分散开 直到什么都没有了
[34:27] And it keeps going! 事情还在继续
[34:29] Carl, we can get you help. 卡尔 我们可以帮你
[34:30] We can move past all of this. 我们可以安然度过这一切
[34:32] You’re supposed to call in support! 你应该请求支援的
[34:34] I need the dozen cars, the command post, 我需要一队警车 指挥台
[34:38] the hostage negotiator. 人质谈判专家
[34:43] He’s got the whole place rigged with explosives. 他把整栋房子里放满了炸药
[34:45] He’s trying to get as many cops here as he can. 他想尽可能多叫警察来
[34:54] All right, Carl. Let’s talk about your father. 好 卡尔 我们谈谈你爸爸
[34:58] You killed him! 你杀了他
[35:00] I know what you’re gonna do. 我知道你会怎么做
[35:01] This little girl in here, this mother, 这里这个小女孩 还有她妈妈
[35:04] all the people outside, my family, 外面所有人 我的家人
[35:06] you’re gonna hurt every single one of them. 你会伤害到他们每一个人
[35:07] You’re a cop! So you can hurt people. 你是警察 所以你可以伤害人
[35:10] No, Carl. I didn’t become a cop to hurt anyone. 不 卡尔 我当警察不是为了伤害人
[35:14] The exact opposite. 恰好相反
[35:19] Listen to me. 听我说
[35:22] My father was a cop like yours. 我爸爸跟你爸爸一样是警察
[35:25] And he died in the line of duty, like yours. 他也跟你爸爸一样出任务时牺牲了
[35:28] Look that–that can cast a big shadow, believe me. 那确实会让人有巨大的阴影 相信我
[35:35] But…what I’ve done as a cop, 但是 我作为警察 作为男人
[35:40] and as a man… 所做的是
[35:45] is to try to make him proud. 尽量让他为我骄傲
[35:49] You can do that right now, Carl. 现在你也可以 卡尔
[35:51] It is not too late. 现在还不晚
[35:53] Just put the gun down and walk out that door. 你把枪放下 走出那扇门
[35:56] Your dad will be proud of you. 你爸爸会为你骄傲的
[36:00] Carl. 卡尔
[36:05] Think of your dad, Carl. 想想你爸爸 卡尔
[36:06] No. 不
[36:08] – Carl. – No. -卡尔 -不
[36:10] You’re gonna kill all of them. 你会杀死他们所有人
[36:13] – I can’t let you. – Carl. -我不能让你那么做 -卡尔
[36:15] I can’t. 不行
[36:18] I won’t let you. 我不会让你那么做
[36:27] Take it. 动手
[36:42] It’s okay. It’s okay. All right. 没事了 没事了
[36:45] Let’s get you guys out of here. 我救你们出去
[36:47] Okay. All right, come on. Let’s go. 好了 没事了 我们走
[37:00] Come on, let’s go! 走 我们走
[38:58] Say it ain’t so, man. 告诉我不是的
[39:01] Yeah. It’s time for the next chapter. 是 是时候开启新篇章了
[39:05] I’m always gonna owe you, man. 我会一直欠你的
[39:08] For what? 欠我什么
[39:10] You brought me into the unit. 你带我进了组
[39:13] I just hope I did you proud. 我希望我没让你丢脸
[39:15] I brought you on because you were dating my sister. 我带你进组是因为你当时在跟我妹妹约会
[39:17] I thought you were gonna be family. 我以为我们会成为一家人
[39:18] If I knew you were gonna break up with her, 如果我知道你会跟她分手
[39:19] I’d have stuck you at the guard shack at headquarters. 我肯定把你丢进总部的警卫室做警卫
[39:23] Timing’s everything. 时机就是一切
[39:29] Knowing the cop you’ve become… 知道你作为警察的为人
[39:32] knowing that you’re here… 知道你在这里
[39:36] that made it easy for me to take the investigator’s job. 让我可以安心放下这里去当调查员
[39:42] – Well, I appreciate it, man. – Yeah. -谢谢 兄弟 -嗯
[39:45] – Love you, bro. – Love you, too. -爱你 -我也是
[39:47] – All right, let’s go to Molly’s. – Let’s do it. -我们去莫利酒吧吧 -好
[39:52] Oh, nice touch, Christopher. 装饰得不错 克里斯托弗
[39:56] Tough day. For all of us. 今天对我们所有人来说都是漫长的一天
[40:13] How you holding up? 你还好吗
[40:15] Okay. Thank you. 还好 谢谢
[40:18] I heard your partner-what’s his name, Sorensen? 我听说你的搭档 叫什么来着 索伦森
[40:20] – Yeah. – That he turned his badge in. -对 -他辞职了
[40:22] Yeah. 是
[40:24] He’s not here to give his version, 他不在这里 没机会自己来说
[40:25] so I’m gonna hold off on mine. 所以我保留自己的说法
[40:27] But yeah, he quit. 但没错 他不干了
[40:29] Well, I got a spot open in Intelligence. 情报组现在有个空缺
[40:31] Yes! 好
[40:34] I hope that’s where you were going with that. 希望你是想邀请我加入
[40:37] I’ll see you upstairs Monday morning. 周一早上楼上见
[40:43] – Lindsay. – Yeah! -琳德赛 -太好了
[40:48] Oh, man. 天啊
[40:52] Man of the hour! 主角来了
[41:03] Thanks. For everything. 谢谢你做的一切
[41:06] No, thank you, man. Thank you. 不 应该谢谢你 谢谢你
[41:08] Speech! Speech! 讲话 讲话
[41:16] It’s hard to say good-bye. 说再见很难
[41:18] Especially on a day like this. 尤其在今天这种日子
[41:23] But, uh… 但是
[41:27] Been an honor working with you all. 跟各位共事是我的荣幸
[41:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:33] Cheers. 干杯
[41:35] – To the Blue. – To the Blue. -敬芝加哥 -敬芝加哥
[41:55] When you say you have an emergency, 你说你有急事
[41:56] I really hope you mean it. 我希望是真的
[42:01] Your dad is in town. 你爸爸来了
[42:05] And he wants to see you. 他想见你
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme