时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ‘Cause Diego’s got a cross-country meet, | 迪戈有越野赛 |
[00:03] | and the nanny’s got a class and can’t take him. | 保姆有课没空带他 |
[00:06] | How do you not know this? | 你怎么知道 |
[00:08] | No, Eva’s in SAT prep. | 不行 伊娃要上SAT预科课 |
[00:12] | Laura, Laura, Laura. | 劳拉劳拉 |
[00:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:16] | I’ll call Gabby, see if she can cover. | 我问问加比有没有空 |
[00:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[00:25] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[00:28] | Things aren’t going so great with your ex, huh? | 前妻那边不顺利是吗 |
[00:32] | She’s seeing some guy. He’s older, rich. | 她交了个男朋友 年纪更大更富有 |
[00:35] | They travel a lot. | 他们经常去旅行 |
[00:37] | She’s basically checked out, mom-wise. | 她基本上已经不履行当妈的义务了 |
[00:41] | Sorry, man. | 真抱歉 |
[00:43] | Homicide– Senour and Archer. | 谋杀 赛诺街和亚契街交界 |
[00:45] | ASA Stone wants us there. | 助理检察官斯通要我们过去 |
[00:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:53] | Tariq Bolad– | 塔里克·波拉德 |
[00:54] | two gunshot wounds, center mass, | 两处枪伤 都在腹部 |
[00:56] | wallet and keys still on him but no cell phone. | 钱包钥匙都在 但手机不见了 |
[00:58] | Who called it in? | 谁报的案 |
[00:59] | Shot Spotter picked up possible gunfire. | 枪击观察员发现有疑似枪击声 |
[01:01] | Dispatch put it over the zone. | 局里确定了是这个区域 |
[01:03] | We were first on the scene. | 我们是第一个到现场的 |
[01:09] | Is ASA Stone around? | 助理检察官斯通在吗 |
[01:16] | The Ariel Kincaid murder. You remember it? | 阿里尔·金凯德谋杀案 还记得吗 |
[01:18] | Yeah, I do. | 我记得 |
[01:20] | It was two years ago. | 那是两年前 |
[01:21] | She was raped, tortured. | 她被强奸 折磨 |
[01:23] | They dumped her body in the locks by Navy Pier. | 他们把她的尸体丢在海军码头的储物箱里 |
[01:25] | Some rich kid did it. | 有钱人家的小孩干的 |
[01:27] | Oliver Tuxhorn. | 奥利弗·塔克斯宏 |
[01:29] | Yeah. That little prick– | 对 这个小混蛋 |
[01:30] | he’s a person of interest in another rape, right? | 他还是另一起谋杀案的嫌疑人对吧 |
[01:32] | Four. | 是四起 |
[01:35] | So what about him? | 他怎么了 |
[01:36] | I started opening arguments against Tuxhorn this morning. | 今早我刚开始针对塔克斯宏的调查 |
[01:38] | Tariq was my only eyewitness, | 塔里克是唯一的目击者 |
[01:40] | but we’re not screwed | 但如果你们能将他 |
[01:41] | if you can link him to Tariq’s murder. | 和塔里克谋杀案扯上关系 那我们还不算完 |
[01:44] | Tariq’s grand jury testimony will stand. | 塔里克的陪审团证词将会有效 |
[01:45] | It’s called “Forfeiture by wrongdoing.” | 这叫做”不法行为丧失权利” |
[01:48] | Tuxhorn can’t benefit from the shooting | 如果我们能证明这与塔克斯宏有关 |
[01:50] | if we can prove he was responsible for it. | 那他无法从这次枪击案中获益 |
[01:52] | We’ll make the link. | 我们会做到的 |
[01:53] | Please do. | 你们一定要做到 |
[01:54] | If you don’t, a serial rapist and murderer walks. | 否则一个连环强奸犯和谋杀犯就会逍遥法外 |
[02:21] | Tariq had been here ten years– | 塔里克已经来这里十年了 |
[02:23] | originally from Sudan, married, kid on the way. | 从苏丹来的 已婚 孩子在来的路上 |
[02:27] | Employed as a supervisor in an office-cleaning company. | 在一个清洁公司当主管 |
[02:30] | He was working on his degree nights at UIC. | 他在伊利诺州立大学进修 |
[02:33] | Wasn’t he in protective custody for the trial? | 他没有因为那个案子接受警方保护性监禁吗 |
[02:34] | He was. Head of the detail is on his way in now. | 有 具体细节也在查 |
[02:37] | You know, the original case file | 原始案件卷宗显示 |
[02:39] | indicates that Tuxhorn and Ariel left the Tiki on rush at 10:45. | 塔克斯宏和阿里尔10点45分嗨着离开了提基 |
[02:43] | Now, Tuxhorn says that they went to his apartment, | 现在塔克斯宏说他们去了他家 |
[02:45] | they had consensual B&D sex, | 在双方同意下发生了绑缚与调教性关系 |
[02:48] | and then she walked out on her own. | 然后阿里尔自行离开了 |
[02:49] | Tariq’s statement says that he saw Tuxhorn | 塔里克的证词说他看到塔克斯宏 |
[02:52] | dragging Ariel’s body towards the locks where he dumped her | 拖着阿里尔的尸体走到了弃尸地弃尸 |
[02:54] | and he drove off. | 然后开车走了 |
[02:55] | He called 911, he went in after her, | 他打电话报警 后来也进去看了 |
[02:57] | she was already dead. | 但她已经死了 |
[02:58] | And the M.E.’s toxicology report | 验尸员的毒物检测报告显示 |
[03:00] | determined she was loaded up with ketamine. | 她体内有大量K粉 |
[03:02] | Four other girls have made rape allegations against Tuxhorn. | 其他四个女孩也指控塔克斯宏强奸 |
[03:05] | He skated on each case, combo of his daddy’s money | 他每次都逃脱了制裁 靠着他爸的钱 |
[03:07] | and his high-powered attorney, Dominick Cooke. | 还有他强势的律师多米尼克·库克逍遥法外 |
[03:10] | He’s the worst. | 性质极其恶劣 |
[03:11] | Tariq’s phone records? | 塔里克的通话记录呢 |
[03:13] | I’m into it with the service provider. | 我去联系了服务商 |
[03:15] | Subpoena’s been drafted, signed off on, and dropped. | 传票已经拟好签好发放了 |
[03:17] | So we should have it in a few hours. | 过几个小时就能拿到手 |
[03:19] | Yeah, well, we got one really big question to answer first. | 好 我们现在要弄懂一个重要问题 |
[03:22] | Tariq Bolad’s identity was supposed to be sealed. | 塔里克·波拉德的身份信息应该是保密的 |
[03:25] | Check into the grand jury, | 调查陪审团 |
[03:26] | court reporters, ASA’s office, | 法庭书记官 助理检察官办公室 |
[03:28] | whoever had access to his name | 所有能接触到他信息的人 |
[03:29] | or a motive to leak it, | 看看有没有人有动机泄露信息 |
[03:31] | ’cause somebody figured it out. | 因为凶犯肯定是得到了消息 |
[03:32] | Ken Amis, the head of Tariq’s security detail, | 肯·艾米斯 塔里克保安队负责人 |
[03:34] | is on his way up. | 正在路上 |
[03:35] | Al, you and me. | 阿尔 你和我一起 |
[03:37] | You never met a more humble, | 我从没见过 |
[03:40] | more genuine guy in your life than Tariq. | 比塔里克更谦虚更真诚的人 |
[03:43] | He’d say how much this country gave him, | 他会说国家给了他多少 |
[03:44] | and he wanted to give back– | 他想要回报 |
[03:46] | stuff people don’t say anymore. | 这种人们通常不会说的话 |
[03:48] | How long you been assigned to him? | 你派去保护他多久了 |
[03:49] | Two weeks. Me, Danny Hearst, and Todd Peterson. | 两周了 我 丹尼·赫斯特和托德·彼得森 |
[03:52] | Who else knew you were guarding him? | 还有谁知道你们在保护他 |
[03:54] | Just ASA Stone and his second chair, Valdez. | 只有助理检察官斯通和他的副手 瓦尔德斯 |
[03:57] | So what happened last night? | 那昨晚是怎么回事 |
[04:02] | We had him at the Best Western O’Hare. | 我们在奥黑尔的最佳西方酒店和他在一起 |
[04:05] | He’s his normal self. We’re watching “House Hunters.” | 他很正常 我们在看《购房者》 |
[04:08] | He goes in his room, and he’s in there for a while, | 他回了房间 在里面待了一会儿 |
[04:11] | and I walk by, and he’s sitting on the edge of his bed | 我路过的时候看到他坐在床沿 |
[04:13] | with his cell phone in his hand, dead quiet. | 手里拿着手机沉默着 |
[04:15] | I ask if he’s okay, | 我问他是否有事 |
[04:17] | and he says it was just the stress of the trial | 他说只是上庭审压力有点大 |
[04:18] | starting the next day. | 因为第二天就要上了 |
[04:20] | And he went to the gym. | 然后他就去了健身房 |
[04:23] | more than a half hour goes by, 40 minutes. | 去了半个多小时 大概有四十分钟吧 |
[04:26] | I call Danny, who’s on the gym’s front door, | 我打电话给丹尼 他在健身房的前门 |
[04:28] | but Tariq must’ve slipped out the back door by the bathroom. | 但塔里克从浴室旁的后门溜出去了 |
[04:32] | Tariq got a call or a text from somebody, | 有人给他打了电话或者发了短信 |
[04:35] | and it was something that bothered him. | 他因为这事心事重重 |
[04:36] | That was my gut. | 我直觉是这样 |
[04:38] | That helps. Thanks. | 这很有用 谢谢 |
[04:40] | Yeah, we’re gonna need the information on the other two | 我们需要另外保护塔里克的 |
[04:42] | who were watching Tariq. | 保镖的证词 |
[04:45] | So you can look into us? | 你要调查我们吗 |
[04:47] | You know how it works. | 你知道规矩 |
[04:49] | This is wasted time. | 但这是浪费时间 |
[04:51] | Me and my team didn’t do anything wrong. | 我和我的队员没有做错什么 |
[04:53] | Except lose your guy. | 除了跟丢了你们的任务 |
[05:01] | Tariq Bolad’s wife– widow–is, um, downstairs. | 塔里克·波拉德的妻子 遗孀 就在楼下 |
[05:05] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[05:12] | So how’s the new partner? | 新搭档怎么样 |
[05:14] | – He’s a knucklehead. – Ouch. | -特别傻 -真惨 |
[05:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | – Hey, Burgess. – Yeah? | -伯吉斯 -怎么了 |
[05:25] | One day… | 找个日子… |
[05:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:29] | Right. | 行 |
[05:35] | Mrs. Bolad? | 波拉德夫人 |
[05:38] | I’m–I’m Detective Erin Lindsay. | 我是艾琳·琳德赛警探 |
[05:44] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[05:49] | You, um– | 你… |
[05:51] | you have no idea what Tariq went through to get to this country– | 你不知道塔里克经过了多少努力才来到这个国家 |
[05:55] | what he witnessed, what he endured. | 你不知道他看到了什么 忍耐了什么 |
[05:59] | And after all that, to be killed here… | 结果最终他在这里被杀了 |
[06:13] | Were you in communication with Tariq last night at all? | 你昨晚联系过塔里克吗 |
[06:19] | Just a couple texts, saying that I loved him | 就发了几条短信 告诉他我很爱他 |
[06:21] | and I was proud of him. | 为他骄傲 |
[06:24] | Did he seemed worried or agitated lately? | 他最近出现过担忧或者焦虑的情况吗 |
[06:29] | No. | 没有 |
[06:30] | I mean, I was. | 但我有 |
[06:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:35] | We were being followed– | 一直有人跟踪我们 |
[06:38] | starting about a month ago. | 是大概一个月前开始的 |
[06:40] | It would be a different car each time. | 每次都是不同的车 |
[06:42] | Did you mention this to the State’s Attorney’s office? | 你把这个告诉过州检察官办公室吗 |
[06:47] | I did– | 说了 |
[06:49] | to Mr. Stone’s investigators. | 告诉了斯通先生的调查员 |
[06:53] | They looked into it, but didn’t find anything credible. | 他们也调查了 但没发现确凿证据 |
[06:58] | But they put police officers in front of our house. | 但他们派了警察在我们门口 |
[07:00] | And that’s when Tariq went into full protection | 塔里克从那时候开始被全面保护起来 |
[07:04] | and I went to stay with my parents. | 我就去和父母住了 |
[07:07] | It’s the Tuxhorn kid who paid to have Tariq killed. | 肯定是塔克斯宏害死了塔里克 |
[07:11] | I mean… | 不是他 |
[07:12] | Or his dad. | 就是他爸 |
[07:14] | Who else could it be? | 还能是谁 |
[07:16] | We will find out. | 我们会调查清楚的 |
[07:27] | Any objection to the state’s motion | 对州方提出诉讼延期的提议 |
[07:29] | for continuance, Mr. Cooke? | 是否反对 库克先生 |
[07:31] | Not if the court will reconsider bail. | 如果法庭重新审议保释的话就不反对 |
[07:33] | Bail? The Tuxhorn family has unlimited resources, | 保释 塔克斯宏家族资源充足 |
[07:37] | not to mention hotels all over the world. | 更别提世界各地都有的酒店了 |
[07:39] | If Mr. Tuxhorn is released– | 如果塔克斯宏先生被释放… |
[07:40] | The prosecution just admitted | 控方刚刚承认 |
[07:41] | their case is a featherweight without a witness. | 他们的案子如果没有目击者就毫无意义 |
[07:43] | I understand you’re going to give them a continuance, Your Honor, | 我理解您给他们延期 法官大人 |
[07:46] | but my client shouldn’t have to wait it out in jail | 但如果州检察院无力处理本案 |
[07:48] | if the state can’t make its case. | 我的委托人也不能在监狱里干等着 |
[07:49] | The state can’t make its case | 那这也是因为 |
[07:50] | because the defendant may have arranged | 被告人可能安排人 |
[07:52] | to have a witness to be killed. | 把目击者给杀了 |
[07:53] | If Mr. Stone had proof of that, | 如果斯通先生有证据的话 |
[07:55] | we’d be in a separate courtroom with new charges. | 我们现在应该就在另一个法庭审理新的指控了 |
[07:57] | If he’d prefer to discuss dismissal– | 如果他愿意谈谈解散本庭… |
[07:58] | No shot. | 不可能 |
[07:59] | Mr. Tuxhorn will surrender his passport. | 塔克斯宏要上交他的护照 |
[08:02] | Bail is set at $2 million… | 保释金为两百万 |
[08:05] | and state’s motion for continuance is granted. | 并批准州检方的延期动议 |
[08:10] | – Other motions? – Nope. | -还有其他动议吗 -没有了 |
[08:12] | We love you, Oliver! | 我们爱你 奥利弗 |
[08:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:33] | – Wait here. – Yeah. | -在这里等着 -好 |
[08:35] | That’s an easy way to make 600 bucks, give or take. | 这样就能赚个六百左右真是简单啊 |
[08:38] | Oh, you have an interest in this case, Detective? | 你对这案子有兴趣吗 警探 |
[08:40] | I want to talk to your client. | 我想和你的当事人谈谈 |
[08:42] | I want to play first base for the Cubs. | 我还想参加棒球联赛打一垒呢 |
[08:45] | He doesn’t want to clear his name? | 他不想洗清罪名吗 |
[08:47] | I’ll be in contact. | 我会联系你的 |
[08:48] | Now, will you excuse us, or do I need to call | 你能让一下吗 不然我得叫 |
[08:50] | one of those fine Cook County sheriffs over? | 那些好心的库克县法警过来了 |
[08:55] | I saw you in court. Thank you for your support. | 我在法庭上看到你了 谢谢你的支持 |
[08:59] | Enjoy your freedom, douche bag. | 享受你的自由吧 混蛋 |
[09:02] | You’re not gonna have it for long. | 你享受不了太久的 |
[09:05] | Oliver, let’s go. | 奥利弗 我们走 |
[09:18] | Checked into Tuxhorn’s visitor list from lockup. | 我查过塔克斯宏入狱后的探视记录 |
[09:21] | Mail, phone, and visitor logs | 邮件 电话和访客记录显示 |
[09:22] | show only his attorney and his family | 只有他的律师和他的家人 |
[09:24] | having any contact with him. | 联系过他 |
[09:25] | I want you to add Tuxhorn’s family members | 我要你们在给金融犯罪科的调查名单上 |
[09:27] | to the list we gave Financial Crimes. | 加上塔克斯宏的家人 |
[09:28] | I want a complete workup of all their financials, | 我要他们经济出入的明细 |
[09:31] | specifically any large-sum withdrawal | 特别是过去两个月内 |
[09:33] | in the last two months or so. | 大额的支出 |
[09:35] | Hey, Stone asked he be kept in the loop as much as possible. | 斯通说有情况随时通知他 |
[09:38] | I don’t think I’ve ever disliked someone | 我觉得我从来没有这么快 |
[09:39] | so quickly or so intensely. | 或这么强烈地讨厌一个人 |
[09:41] | So tell me, heading down to the courthouse, | 告诉我 你去了一趟法院 |
[09:43] | what did that accomplish? | 有什么收获 |
[09:44] | I got to look in his eyes. | 我能看着他的眼睛 |
[09:47] | Isn’t that what you always say– | 你不是经常这么说吗 |
[09:48] | “I look in people’s eyes for a living”? | “我靠看别人的眼睛谋生” |
[09:50] | Fair enough. What’d you see? | 有道理 你看到了什么 |
[09:52] | He is responsible for Tariq’s murder, no question. | 他绝对和塔里克的死有关系 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:56] | Just make sure you don’t let this guy get in your head. | 但是别让他影响到你 |
[09:59] | Hey, Sarge? | 警长 |
[10:00] | Tariq’s cell phone dump came back in. | 塔里克删除的通话记录查出来了 |
[10:02] | He got a call an hour before his murder. | 他被杀前两小时接到一通电话 |
[10:05] | Conversation lasted a minute and a half. | 通话时长一分半 |
[10:06] | From a guy named Amir Dafallah. | 是一个叫埃米尔·达法拉的人打来的 |
[10:08] | Tariq’s widow said that Amir came over here | 塔里克的遗孀说埃米尔是和塔里克 |
[10:10] | with Tariq from Sudan. | 一起从苏丹来到这里的 |
[10:11] | They were best friends, | 他们曾经是铁哥们 |
[10:12] | but Amir never really got his act together, | 但是埃米尔一直不得志 |
[10:14] | always looking to borrow money. | 经常要借钱 |
[10:15] | Amir have priors? | 埃米尔有前科吗 |
[10:16] | Drunk and disorderly and resisting arrest. | 醉酒闹事和拒捕 |
[10:18] | Hit it. | 出发吧 |
[10:34] | – Yes? – Amir Dafallah? | -哪位 -埃米尔·达法拉 |
[10:39] | CPD. This is a search warrant. | 芝加哥警察 这是搜查令 |
[10:43] | – What–what is going on? – Why don’t you step aside? | -怎么回事 -你还是站到一边去吧 |
[10:45] | – Excuse me. – Turn around, please. | -不好意思 -转过去 |
[10:46] | – What– – Arms up. | -什… -把手抬起来 |
[10:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:53] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[10:55] | You know a Tariq Bolad? | 你认识塔里克·波拉德吗 |
[10:58] | What has happened to Tariq? | 塔里克出什么事了 |
[10:59] | – So you know him. – Yes. | -你认识他 -没错 |
[11:01] | Did something happen to him? | 他出什么事了 |
[11:02] | Yeah, he was injured last night in a shooting. | 他昨晚受了枪伤 |
[11:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:07] | You know anything about it, Amir? | 你知道这件事吗 埃米尔 |
[11:09] | No, no. I– | 不 不 我… |
[11:11] | I would never hurt Tariq. | 我绝对不会伤害塔里克 |
[11:13] | He’s my closest friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[11:16] | Well, you got a funny way of showing it. | 那你表达友谊的方式还真奇怪 |
[11:19] | It’s a .38– | 是.38 |
[11:21] | same caliber as the slugs pulled out of Tariq. | 和击中塔里克的子弹口径一致 |
[11:24] | That–that is not my gun. | 那…那不是我的枪 |
[11:25] | Stay seated. | 坐好了 |
[11:27] | Any reason why the serial numbers are shaved off? | 为什么磨掉了这把枪的序列号 |
[11:30] | All right, put your hands on the counter. | 好了 把你的手放在台子上 |
[11:31] | I swear to you, that is not my gun. | 我发誓 那不是我的枪 |
[11:33] | Amir, I’m not gonna ask you again. | 埃米尔 我不会说第二遍 |
[11:34] | Put your hands on the counter. | 把你的手放在台子上 |
[11:49] | So Tariq’s murder might not have been about the Tuxhorns. | 塔里克的死可能和塔克斯宏一案无关 |
[11:52] | It might have been motivated by a personal beef. | 可能只是因为个人恩怨 |
[11:54] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[11:55] | Yeah, a buddy of his who came over here from Sudan. | 他的一个从苏丹来的朋友 |
[11:57] | So Oliver Tuxhorn walks. | 那奥利弗·塔克斯宏就这么无罪了 |
[11:59] | Well, give us some time to confirm it. | 给我们点时间确认一下 |
[12:01] | I’ll let you know as soon as we find out. | 一有消息我会尽快通知你 |
[12:02] | Yeah. Hey, Antonio. | 好 安东尼奥 |
[12:04] | You, uh… | 你… |
[12:06] | you happy in Intelligence? | 你觉得待在情报部还行吗 |
[12:09] | I’m making a change in the investigator’s office. | 我准备变动调查员办公室成员 |
[12:12] | It would be spearheading major investigations, | 不仅仅调查芝加哥的案件 |
[12:14] | not just Chicago– statewide. | 还会参与重案调查 |
[12:16] | – Are you–you’re offering me– – Yeah. | -你是…想请我… -是的 |
[12:19] | Commander’s pay, but more– | 薪水等同局长 但福利更多 |
[12:21] | weekends and holidays off, regular hours. | 周末和节假日放假 每日正常上下班 |
[12:23] | – See your wife more often. – I’m divorced. | -可以经常回家陪老婆 -我离婚了 |
[12:26] | Your kids, then. | 那就你的孩子 |
[12:30] | I’m flattered. Seriously. | 受宠若惊 真的 |
[12:32] | But I’m in the best unit in Chicago. | 但我现在的部门是芝加哥最好的部门 |
[12:34] | What if told you Sergeant Voight | 如果我告诉你博伊特警长 |
[12:35] | already signed off on you coming over? | 已经同意把你调过来了呢 |
[12:39] | Window’s gonna close fast. Let me know. | 机会转瞬即逝 早点告诉我 |
[12:52] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:54] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[13:07] | What happened last night, Amir? | 昨晚发生了什么 埃米尔 |
[13:12] | I… | 我… |
[13:14] | lost my job as a dishwasher… | 丢掉了洗碗工的工作 |
[13:17] | Because they found out I– | 因为他们发现我… |
[13:20] | I lied about having a criminal record. | 我隐瞒了我的犯罪前科 |
[13:23] | When I got home, I got a call from INS, | 我回家后 我接到了移民署的电话 |
[13:28] | saying that I was at risk of being deported back to Sudan. | 说我很可能会被遣送回苏丹 |
[13:32] | So I called Tariq, | 所以我打给了塔里克 |
[13:34] | told him that I was thinking crazy thoughts. | 我告诉他我的想法很疯狂 |
[13:39] | You were gonna kill yourself. | 你是想自杀 |
[13:42] | I admit, yes, I was feeling that way. | 我承认 我当时的确是这么想的 |
[13:46] | Tariq came to meet me by the water. | 塔里克在河边见我 |
[13:50] | He made me feel better, | 他让我感觉好多了 |
[13:52] | told me I could stay with him and Lila. | 告诉我可以和他和莉拉一起住 |
[13:57] | And then he left, and… | 然后他就走了… |
[14:00] | I took the bus to my apartment. | 我坐公车回到了家里 |
[14:03] | Were you gonna kill yourself with the gun | 你是准备用我们在你公寓沙发下 |
[14:04] | that we found stashed in your couch? | 找到的枪自杀吗 |
[14:05] | – No, that is not my gun! – Then whose is it? | -不 那不是我的枪 -那是谁的 |
[14:08] | I-I do not know! | 我不知道 |
[14:09] | Do you understand how crazy that might seem to us? | 你知道这对我们来说听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[14:13] | I-I do understand, but it is the truth. | 我明白 但这就是真相 |
[14:15] | So you’re happy for Tariq, his success? | 你为塔里克的成功而感到高兴吗 |
[14:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:18] | ‘Cause, man, he got here, he landed on his feet. | 伙计 他来到这里 站稳了脚跟 |
[14:21] | And you… | 而你… |
[14:24] | Well, you struggled. Is that a fair assessment? | 你苦苦挣扎 这样公平吗 |
[14:26] | Yes, but… | 没错 但是 |
[14:28] | I have never given up hope… | 我从来没放弃过希望 |
[14:33] | Until last night. | 直到昨晚 |
[14:35] | You called Tariq. You gave him that sob story. | 你打给塔里克 对他哭诉了一番 |
[14:39] | He went to see you. | 于是他来见你 |
[14:41] | You asked him for a lot of money. | 你问他要很多钱 |
[14:43] | When he turned you down, you used that gun to shoot him. | 他拒绝你后 你就对他开枪了 |
[14:46] | – No! – Okay, so somebody else | -不 -好吧 那就是有人 |
[14:48] | paid you a lot of money to draw Tariq out! | 给了你一大笔钱除掉塔里克 |
[14:51] | Draw him from where? No! | 除掉他干吗 不 |
[14:53] | You know the gun is at the crime lab, | 你应该知道那把枪就在鉴证科 |
[14:54] | being tested for your prints right now, Amir. | 检测有没有你的指纹吧 埃米尔 |
[14:56] | And they will not find any. | 他们找不到的 |
[14:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:59] | You admit to calling him. | 你承认给他打了电话 |
[15:02] | You admit to being in an agitated state last night. | 你承认你昨晚的状态非常糟糕 |
[15:04] | We find the same caliber gun in your house. | 我们还在你家里找到了相同口径的枪 |
[15:08] | Quit jerking us off! | 别耍我们了 |
[15:09] | Tell us the damn truth, man! Come on! | 告诉我们真相 快点 |
[15:13] | After what Tariq and I survived together… | 塔里克和我一起经历了那么多事 |
[15:20] | We were like brothers. | 我们就像兄弟一样 |
[15:24] | I would never hurt him. | 我绝对不会伤害他的 |
[15:38] | I don’t mind the body cameras. | 我并不介意随身佩戴摄像机 |
[15:41] | That’s an unexpectedly enlightened attitude for you. | 你对这件事倒是意外地开明啊 |
[15:49] | – Did you see that? – Yeah. | -你看到了吗 -嗯 |
[16:09] | License, proof of insurance, and registration. | 驾驶证 保险证明和注册文件 |
[16:12] | Here. | 给 |
[16:15] | Any reason why you jumped the curb, sir? | 你为什么突然开上了人行道 |
[16:18] | Dropped my cell phone. I was reaching for it. | 我的手机掉了 我去捡了 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:22] | Okay, um, you mind stepping out of the car, sir? | 你能下车吗 先生 |
[16:25] | – Why? – Because we need to do a field sobriety test. | -为什么 -因为我们得做现场酒精测试 |
[16:31] | C-could we do it around the corner? | 我们能去街角做吗 |
[16:32] | – Get out of the car, pal. – Come on. | -下车 伙计 -快点 |
[16:47] | Business up top, party down below, huh? | 上半身正经 下半身放纵 |
[16:52] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[16:53] | No. | 没有 |
[16:56] | What’s under your skirt, there? | 你裙子下面那些是什么 |
[16:58] | A chastity belt. | 贞操带 |
[17:00] | – I can’t hear you. – It’s a chastity belt! | -我没听见 -是贞操带 |
[17:03] | – Burgess, help me out. – What? | -伯吉斯 过来帮个忙 -怎么了 |
[17:05] | – Chastity belt. – Seriously? | -贞操带 -不会吧 |
[17:09] | It’s a device to, you know, secure your privates. | 那是一个保护你私处的工具 |
[17:13] | Good Lord. | 老天啊 |
[17:16] | You did this voluntarily– just lock up your genitals? | 你是自愿把你的生殖器锁上的吗 |
[17:19] | You weren’t forced to do it? | 你不是被迫吗 |
[17:23] | Voluntarily forced on me, I guess. | 大概是被迫自愿这么做吧 |
[17:27] | All right, we’ll leave it at that. | 好吧 那就这样吧 |
[17:28] | Well, you have an extraditable warrant out of Milwaukee | 你因为未付票款 有一项密尔沃基发出的 |
[17:32] | for unpaid tickets, | 引渡令 |
[17:32] | so we’re gonna have to deal with this down at the district. | 所以我们得在这个辖区解决你的事了 |
[17:40] | Ballistics came back. | 弹道检测结果出来了 |
[17:41] | The gun found at Amir’s is a 100% match. | 在埃米尔家发现的枪和杀死塔里克的凶器 |
[17:44] | – That gun shot Tariq. – But… | -完全吻合 -但是 |
[17:46] | But Amir said that he got on the bus after meeting Tariq. | 但是埃米尔说他见过塔里克之后就上公交了 |
[17:48] | So we checked the bus pass that he swiped. | 我们检查了他刷过的公交卡 |
[17:50] | He got on the westbound Grand Avenue at 10:25 p.m. | 他晚上10:25在格兰德大道上向西行驶 |
[17:53] | Shot Spotter had shots fired at 10:34 p.m. | 而枪手在晚上10:34分开了枪 |
[17:57] | Amir had already been on this bus for 9 minute, | 埃米尔届时已经上车9分钟了 |
[18:00] | and he was 15 blocks away. | 他距离案发现场已经有15个街区了 |
[18:02] | Amir couldn’t have shot Tariq. He was set up. | 埃米尔不可能枪杀塔里克 他被陷害了 |
[18:11] | Okay, follow me on this. | 我来理一理 |
[18:14] | Tariq’s wife says they were being followed. | 塔里克的妻子说他们被跟踪了 |
[18:17] | Let’s assume they were. | 假设果真如此 |
[18:18] | Let’s assume somebody in Tuxhorn’s camp | 假设塔克斯宏家有人 |
[18:21] | found out Tariq’s name. | 知道了塔里克的名字 |
[18:22] | Once they knew that, they knew everything about him, | 一旦知道了名字 他们就知道了他的一切 |
[18:25] | including his best friend, Amir. | 包括他最好的朋友 埃米尔 |
[18:28] | First day of the trial, Amir gets fired from his job, | 庭审第一天 埃米尔被辞退了 |
[18:31] | and he gets a threatening call from INS. | 而且他收到了来自移民局的恐吓电话 |
[18:33] | That sends him in a tailspin. He calls Tariq for help. | 这让他心烦意乱 他想塔里克寻求帮助 |
[18:36] | Now, that’s either one hell of a coincidence, | 而这要么是个非常巧的巧合 |
[18:38] | or someone set Amir up. | 要么就是有人给埃米尔设的陷阱 |
[18:40] | I called the restaurant where he worked at. | 我打电话问了他工作的餐厅 |
[18:42] | They said they got an “anonymous tip” | 他们说收到了匿名举报 |
[18:43] | that Amir had a record. | 说埃米尔有案底 |
[18:45] | Then I checked his phone for that call from INS. | 然后我在他手机里查了那通移民局打来的电话 |
[18:48] | Didn’t come from INS. | 并不是移民局打来的 |
[18:49] | Came from a pay phone downtown. | 而是市区里投币式公用电话打的 |
[18:52] | I know that’s a lot of dominoes to fall, | 我知道这个逻辑链有点长 |
[18:54] | but never underestimate what someone | 但千万不要低估 |
[18:55] | with 100 million in the bank can pull off. | 一个在银行里有一亿的人的能力 |
[18:57] | We got some information on Tuxhorn’s older brother, Leo. | 我们收到了关于塔克斯宏的哥哥利奥的信息 |
[18:59] | Five major priors for possession. | 有五次藏毒的前科 |
[19:01] | My guy in Narcotics told me | 我缉毒队的朋友告诉我 |
[19:02] | that he’s been an addict since prep school. | 他在上预科的时候就已经是个瘾君子了 |
[19:03] | Yeah, and the data just came back from Financial Crimes. | 金融犯罪科刚发来了数据 |
[19:06] | Leo just finished a two-month rehab stint– | 利奥刚完成了为期两月的戒毒疗程 |
[19:08] | Serenity Wellness Retreat, | 亚利桑那州普雷斯科特的 |
[19:09] | – Prescott, Arizona. – Lindsay. | -宁静健康疗养所 -琳德赛 |
[19:11] | – Got out two weeks ago. – Put a tail on Leo. | -两周前从疗养院出来了 -找人跟着他 |
[19:13] | – Got it. – Matter of fact, put a tail | -收到 -事实上 派人跟着 |
[19:14] | on every member of Tuxhorn’s family. | 塔克斯宏家的所有人 |
[19:16] | Be right there. Hey, that’s Cooke’s office. | 这就来 是库克办公室打来的 |
[19:19] | Oliver Tuxhorn just became available to talk. | 奥利弗·塔克斯宏可以谈话了 |
[19:22] | She leaps across the conference table… | 她会从会议桌上跳过去 |
[19:23] | I’ll tackle her. | 我来对付她 |
[19:26] | Gently. | 温柔的 |
[19:29] | I’d like to remind you and your attorney | 我得向您和您的律师 |
[19:30] | of statute 5/5-2 of the criminal code. | 宣读刑法第5/5-2条 |
[19:35] | Anyone who encourages, solicits, or helps– | 任何鼓励 教唆 或帮助 |
[19:38] | not to mention pays– someone to commit murder | 更别提出资雇佣他人来实施谋杀的人 |
[19:41] | is as guilty of that murder | 在伊利诺伊州的法律体系下 |
[19:43] | by Illinois state law as the shooter himself. | 和实施谋杀的人同罪 |
[19:48] | Great. | 太好了 |
[19:52] | Do you have any knowledge of who may have killed | 你知道谁有可能杀死 |
[19:53] | a witness in your trial? | 你庭审的证人吗 |
[19:56] | – No. – Anyone with motive, | -不知道 -任何有动机的人 |
[19:58] | say, your family, ever communicate to you | 比如说你的家人 他们有和你说过 |
[20:01] | that they knew the identity of the witness? | 他们知道证人的身份了吗 |
[20:05] | No. | 没有 |
[20:06] | Did anyone in prison ever offer to harm the witness | 监狱里有人同意收你的钱 |
[20:08] | for you for money? | 来伤害证人吗 |
[20:10] | No. | 没有 |
[20:13] | I heard this guy was African? | 听说这个人是个非洲人 |
[20:15] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[20:18] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:19] | From my time in prison. | 我在监狱里的时候知道的 |
[20:20] | I met a lot of colorful characters, you know? | 我会遇到各式各样的人 |
[20:23] | Huge gossips, so… | 我进监狱是大新闻 |
[20:25] | So what if he was? | 万一他真的是非洲人呢 |
[20:27] | A lot of anti-immigrant sentiment out there. | 有很多人讨厌移民的 |
[20:29] | Could be a nice lead for you to pursue. | 你们可以沿着这条线索好好查查 |
[20:31] | Okay, Oliver, we are here to answer questions, | 好了 奥利弗 我们是来回答问题的 |
[20:34] | not pose theories. | 而不是提出建议的 |
[20:35] | No, I spent two years in that repulsive jail for having sex | 我在那个讨厌的监狱里住了两年 |
[20:38] | with a chick somebody else murdered. | 就因为和我上过床的女人被别人杀了 |
[20:39] | Why are we being polite? | 我们还彬彬有礼干什么 |
[20:40] | They are here because my family comes from money | 他们来这里就是因为我家有钱 |
[20:44] | and it pisses them off to no end, period. | 他们气死了 就这样 |
[20:48] | – Oliver, um… – I’ll give you some advice. | -奥利弗 -我给你点建议 |
[20:51] | Your case against me is dead. You need to move on. | 你们的案子在我这里已经查无可查 换别人吧 |
[20:59] | Anything else? | 还有问题吗 |
[21:00] | Oh, I got a couple things I could add. | 我还有一些问题可以问 |
[21:07] | But I really don’t feel like losing my job | 但我可不想为了你这么个小王八蛋 |
[21:09] | over a little turd like you. | 就丢了工作 |
[21:18] | Well, a key was delivered. Chastity belt unlocked. | 我们拿到了钥匙 贞操带打开了 |
[21:20] | And all is well in Whoville. | 无名镇风平浪静 |
[21:22] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[21:23] | Business up top, party down below, huh? | 上半身正经 下半身放纵 是吧 |
[21:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:29] | Taking a little keepsake. | 拍点纪念品 |
[21:33] | What do you have under your skirt there? | 你裙子下面那是什么 |
[21:36] | A chastity belt. | 贞操带 |
[21:38] | – I can’t hear you. – It’s a chastity belt! | -我没听见 -是贞操带 |
[21:40] | Mike, you should not be doing this. | 迈克 你这样做是不对的 |
[21:42] | Come on, what are you, a hall monitor now? | 拜托 你哪位啊 宿管吗 |
[21:45] | Chastity belt. | 贞操带 |
[21:46] | It’s a device to, | 那是一个 |
[21:48] | you know, secure your privates. | 保护你私处的工具 |
[21:51] | Good Lord. | 老天啊 |
[21:53] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[22:00] | Tariq’s security detail? | 塔里克的安保人员呢 |
[22:02] | No financial irregularities on any of them. | 他们的财务上都没有异常情况 |
[22:04] | – Grand jury? ASA’s office? – Same. | -大陪审团和助理检察官办公室呢 -也一样 |
[22:06] | No big deposits or purchases. | 没有大笔存款或购入物 |
[22:08] | The Tuxhorns? | 塔克斯宏一家呢 |
[22:10] | That’s a different deal entirely. | 那跟这完全不是一回事 |
[22:12] | The Tuxhorn Hotel Group is a private, | 塔克斯宏酒店集团是一个 |
[22:13] | family owned multimillion-dollar corporation | 私人所有的价值千万美元的家族企业 |
[22:16] | with no legal public reporting requirements. | 他们不需要进行公众申报 |
[22:18] | How long to get into their books? | 查他们的账簿需要多久 |
[22:20] | – Three or four days. – Well, you got ten hours. | -三到四天吧 -你有十个小时 |
[22:23] | And it’s got to trace back to Oliver Tuxhorn himself. | 必须查到奥利弗·塔克斯宏本人 |
[22:25] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[22:26] | Tuxhorn’s lawyers got payments in to a P.I.– | 塔克斯宏的律师给一个私人侦探付了款 |
[22:28] | Jim Radovick. | 吉姆·拉多维克 |
[22:30] | – I know that name. – Yeah, ex-cop. | -我知道这个名字 -前警察 |
[22:32] | He “retired” after allegations | 他在被指控滥用武力 |
[22:34] | of excessive force and accepting bribes. | 和收受贿赂后 就”退休”了 |
[22:36] | – I’ll pay him a visit. – Good. | -我去走一趟 -好的 |
[22:53] | You trying to push me out of Intelligence? | 你要把我赶出情报组吗 |
[22:56] | ASA Stone told me you signed off on his job offer. | 助理检察官斯通跟我说你同意了他的工作邀请 |
[23:00] | I can’t help but think | 我不得不想 |
[23:00] | it’s because you and I have locked horns once or twice | 这是因为自从我进了这个组后 |
[23:02] | since I got into this unit. | 你和我有过一两次争执 |
[23:05] | Well, this unit finally came together | 这个组在我招你进来之后 |
[23:07] | when I took you on, Antonio. | 才真正成型 |
[23:10] | And for that, I’ll always be indebted. | 因此 我一直心存感激 |
[23:13] | And for the record… | 有鉴于此 |
[23:15] | I didn’t sign off on you going there. | 我并没有批准你去那里 |
[23:17] | I recommended you. | 我推荐了你 |
[23:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:22] | You know, I had one good boss coming up. | 我原来有一个好上司 |
[23:25] | He said, “never hold back a rising star.” | 他说 绝不要限制冉冉升起的新星 |
[23:30] | It’s your time, Antonio… | 这是你的机会 安东尼奥 |
[23:33] | to run your own crew. | 你也该自己领队了 |
[23:47] | I don’t believe it. | 不会吧 |
[23:49] | What’s up, Jim? | 好啊 吉姆 |
[23:52] | So you still on the job, or you looking for one? | 你是还在职 还是在找工作 |
[23:54] | Well, still on the job. | 我还在职 |
[23:57] | – Hey, man. – Of all the coppers, | -你好啊 -所有的警察里 |
[23:59] | I thought, you know, would’ve washed out somehow, | 我还以为你会厌倦呢 |
[24:01] | and here you are still chugging away. | 结果你还在里面苟延残喘 |
[24:04] | And me? I’m the one to get tossed out on his ass. | 而我呢 却被一脚踢了出去 |
[24:06] | Come on. | 来坐吧 |
[24:07] | Sometimes I surprise myself. | 有时候我自己也感到很惊讶 |
[24:10] | Not too bad, huh? | 还不错吧 |
[24:12] | I’m not a millionaire, | 虽然我不是什么百万富翁 |
[24:13] | but at least I don’t have to deal | 但至少我不用去面对那些 |
[24:15] | with bosses, politicians, and civilian review boards. | 上级啊 政客啊 市民调查委员会什么的 |
[24:18] | Yeah, there’s– there’s always that. | 是啊 总是要跟他们打交道 |
[24:22] | So what brings you? | 你怎么来了 |
[24:24] | So you work for Dominick Cooke. | 你在为多米尼克·库克做事吗 |
[24:27] | As much as he’ll let me. | 只要他找我 我就做 |
[24:29] | You work with him on the Oliver Tuxhorn case? | 奥利弗·塔克斯宏的案子上你也和他合作了吗 |
[24:32] | You seem to know I am. | 看来你知道我和他合作了 |
[24:35] | Doing what? | 你做了什么 |
[24:36] | Usual stuff– | 就那些啊 |
[24:38] | background checks, poking holes in the state’s case. | 背景调查啊 找找漏洞啊 |
[24:40] | You looking into the eyewitness against Tuxhorn? | 你调查了要指证塔克斯宏的证人吗 |
[24:47] | Why are you here, Al? | 你为什么来这里 埃尔 |
[24:51] | Well, that witness was killed yesterday. | 那个证人昨天被杀了 |
[25:00] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[25:04] | You know anything about that? | 你知道什么吗 |
[25:08] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[25:12] | this family, the Tuxhorns… | 这个家族 塔克斯宏 |
[25:15] | They got what I call a-a plantation mentality. | 他们有一种喜欢控制别人的心理 |
[25:19] | Everybody is a servant. | 所有人都是仆人 |
[25:23] | Me? As long as the checks clear, | 至于我 只要钱到位了 |
[25:25] | I can deal with any kind of huge personalities, but… | 我能跟任何大人物打交道 但… |
[25:31] | They wanted to know who that witness was. | 他们想知道目击者是谁 |
[25:34] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[25:38] | The dad and the brother, uh, Leo. | 那个父亲和哥哥 利奥 |
[25:42] | – The junkie? – Yeah. | -那个瘾君子 -没错 |
[25:45] | He’s on the outs with the family– | 他与家人不和 |
[25:46] | black sheep-type deal. | 是个害群之马 |
[25:48] | I got the sense that, uh, | 我有种感觉 |
[25:50] | he wanted to swoop in and act a hero, you know? | 他想趁虚而入当个英雄 |
[25:53] | – Yeah. – He even asked me in private | -是啊 -他甚至私下问过我 |
[25:54] | if I could get next to the witness, | 我是否能接近目击者 |
[25:56] | and I said that’s the first and last time | 我告诉他这是第一次也是最后一次 |
[25:58] | you get to ask me that question. | 他可以问我这个问题 |
[26:00] | He waved me off like I was a homeless bum, | 他赶走我 如同赶走一个流浪汉 |
[26:02] | but he was dead serious. | 但他当时真的很严肃 |
[26:04] | Him? | 是他吗 |
[26:08] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 是他 |
[26:20] | Well, clearly rehab did not work for Leo. | 显然去戒毒所对利奥来说没什么用 |
[26:23] | Right? Look at this guy. | 对吧 你看他 |
[26:25] | He is jonesing. | 他瘾可真大 |
[26:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:32] | All right, here we go. Guy’s coming in. | 我们行动吧 他过来了 |
[26:34] | – You see him? – I see him. | -你看到了吗 -看到了 |
[26:36] | Come on, baby. Make that exchange. | 宝贝 快交易吧 |
[26:40] | All right, that’s the exchange. | 好了 他们交易完了 |
[26:41] | – Right now? – Hit it. | -现在吗 -行动 |
[26:42] | Let’s go grab him. | 去抓他 |
[26:52] | Get out of the way! | 都让开 |
[26:55] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[27:10] | Spit it out! Spit it out! | 吐出来 吐出来 |
[27:12] | Spit it out, Leo! | 吐出来 利奥 |
[27:13] | – Spit it out! – Don’t bite me! | -吐出来 -别咬我 |
[27:15] | – Here. – I don’t want to touch it. | -给 -我可不想拿 |
[27:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[27:18] | Oh, I’d say you got a real problem here, Leo. | 利奥 这下你可麻烦大了 |
[27:21] | Such an addict, | 你瘾也是不小 |
[27:22] | you don’t toss the drugs when a couple cops are chasing you? | 一大群警察在在追你 你都舍不得把它扔掉 |
[27:33] | All right, everybody take a walk. | 所有人都回避一下吧 |
[27:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:36] | – Oh, jeez. – Now. | -天啊 -快点 |
[27:39] | Come on. | 快 |
[27:40] | – Not cool. – Wow. Great. | -真扫兴 -很好 |
[27:46] | Do you know we just popped your brother for possession? | 你知道我们刚因为持毒逮捕了你哥哥吗 |
[27:50] | I don’t know how much experience you have | 我不知道你是否去监狱里 |
[27:52] | with junkies that are looking at jail time, | 探访过瘾君子 |
[27:55] | but they tend to get very… | 但他们真的… |
[27:57] | chatty. | 话很多 |
[27:59] | Why do you keep finding excuses to talk to me? | 你为什么总要找借口来跟我讲话 |
[28:05] | I can’t let you go out and live it up… | 我可不能让你这么逍遥快活地过着 |
[28:09] | while there’s a woman alone, pregnant, | 你可知道有个孕妇孤独地活着 |
[28:13] | whose husband is gone because of you. | 而她的丈夫却因为你死了 |
[28:17] | So you’re just gonna keep following me around? | 所以你打算就这么跟下去吗 |
[28:21] | What about if, um– | 如果… |
[28:23] | if I go somewhere private, someplace nobody knows? | 如果我去一些私人的秘密场所呢 |
[28:28] | You follow me there? | 你也会跟着我去吗 |
[28:41] | Do you know what I like about Midori? | 你知道我为什么喜欢蜜多丽[酒]吗 |
[28:44] | Let me guess. It reminds you of high school. | 我来猜猜 它会让你回想起高中 |
[28:47] | I get that a lot from girls. | 很多女孩这么跟我说过 |
[28:50] | No. | 不 |
[28:55] | It stains. | 因为它能着色 |
[29:00] | Hey. Lick it up. | 舔干净 |
[29:03] | I know you want to. | 我知道你想的 |
[29:07] | Ladies, he usually puts the date-rape drugs | 女士们 他经常在香槟里 |
[29:09] | in the champagne, | 放迷奸药 |
[29:10] | but I’d toss all your drinks just in case. | 但我刚才把酒都倒了 以防万一 |
[29:34] | How was rehab in Arizona? | 在亚利桑那的戒断治疗如何 |
[29:37] | I feel a punch line coming. | 你是在说笑吗 |
[29:41] | Nope. | 没有 |
[29:42] | I’m serious. | 我很认真 |
[29:46] | You glad you went? | 所以去那里高兴吗 |
[29:49] | I am, actually. | 没错 |
[29:51] | It’s still a struggle for me, obviously, but… | 很显然我仍然很煎熬 但… |
[29:55] | I’ll keep trying. | 我会继续努力的 |
[29:56] | Well, I know at least one thing they teach there is that | 至少我知道他们会教导那些人 |
[30:00] | hiding from the problems in your life | 逃避生活中的问题 |
[30:01] | is not an effective way of dealing with them. | 绝对不是一种有效的处理方式 |
[30:04] | In fact, not only do those problems never get tackled… | 事实上 问题不但得不到解决 |
[30:07] | they fester. | 反而会变得更坏 |
[30:10] | And they create even bigger problems in your life. | 它们会给你制造更大的问题 |
[30:12] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[30:15] | You want the name of my dealer, right? | 你想知道卖给我毒品的毒贩名字对吗 |
[30:17] | Right? | 对吗 |
[30:19] | Wrong. | 不对 |
[30:21] | I want to know how you got to the witness | 我想知道你怎么除掉 |
[30:22] | in your brother’s trial. | 你弟弟案子的目击者的 |
[30:28] | – I didn’t get to him. – Did you try? | -不是我做的 -那你想过吗 |
[30:32] | For a minute. | 就一会儿 |
[30:34] | But then I realized the insanity of it all, and I let it go. | 但后来我意识到这一切的疯狂 我就放手了 |
[30:36] | But your brother put you up to it, right? | 但你弟弟逼你了对吗 |
[30:38] | He made his desires known, | 他是有表明自己的意愿 |
[30:40] | but h-he didn’t put anybody up to anything. | 但他并没有逼任何人去做任何事 |
[30:44] | How did the witness get killed, Leo? | 目击者怎么被害的 利奥 |
[30:45] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[30:48] | All we have to do is lift the prints off the gun | 我们只需要从枪上套取指纹 |
[30:50] | and the fingerprints off the apartment | 再从匿藏枪支的公寓里套取指纹 |
[30:52] | where the gun was stashed at. | 一切就真相大白了 |
[30:52] | You asked me to be honest. I’m being honest. | 你们说叫我坦白 我是在坦白啊 |
[30:54] | I don’t know anything about a gun | 我是真的不知道什么枪 |
[30:56] | or–or an apartment or anything. | 公寓 什么的 |
[30:59] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪儿 |
[31:01] | I was at my friend’s apartment off Rush. | 我在我朋友家里嗨 |
[31:05] | There were four people there that can attest to that. | 当时还有另外四个人可以为我作证 |
[31:10] | You’re a three-time loser, Leo. | 你已经被抓了三次了 利奥 |
[31:12] | You’re facing some real jail time right now, | 这次你是真的要进监狱了 |
[31:13] | and this is your one chance to help yourself out. | 这是你帮自己的唯一机会 |
[31:16] | I didn’t do anything to that witness. | 我没有对那个证人怎么样 |
[31:19] | Okay, I’m a lot of things. I’ve made a lot of mistakes. | 我知道我犯过很多错误 |
[31:21] | I-I’ve disappointed a lot of people. | 我辜负了很多人 |
[31:26] | But I’m not a killer. | 但我没杀过人 |
[31:36] | Stone called. | 斯通来过电 |
[31:37] | Tuxhorn’s lawyer is pushing for a motion to dismiss. | 说塔克斯宏的律师正在推进撤案 |
[31:40] | Stone needs to know if we got a leg to stand on. | 斯通想知道我们有没有什么办法 |
[31:42] | How long until he needs to decide? | 他有多长时间 |
[31:44] | 24 hours. | 24小时 |
[31:46] | All right, check out Leo’s alibi. | 去查利奥的不在场证明 |
[31:49] | Copy. | 收到 |
[32:05] | Did you post that on Facebook? | 这是你在脸书上发的吗 |
[32:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:16] | Couple of buddies of mine– | 我和我的一群伙伴 |
[32:17] | we just share crazy stuff we see. | 经常分享我们看到的奇人异事 |
[32:19] | So you illegally accessed a CPD administrative server | 所以你为一己之私 非法进入了 |
[32:23] | to capture video from your city-issued body cam | 芝加哥警署管理系统 |
[32:27] | for one purpose– | 来获取视频 |
[32:28] | to humiliate a citizen of this city, | 羞辱这座城市的一名公民 |
[32:31] | the same city we took an oath to protect | 然而你曾经却发过誓 |
[32:35] | from bullies like you. | 要保护这座城市 |
[32:38] | Other cops do it, too, Sergeant. | 其他人也有这种行为 警长 |
[32:40] | I mean, more than you probably realize. | 我的意思是 这种事都见怪不怪了 |
[32:42] | So you knew about this. | 所以你也知情 |
[32:45] | I– | 我… |
[32:53] | I didn’t know that he was gonna post it on social media. | 我并不知道他会发到社交媒体上 |
[32:59] | Starting tomorrow, you’re both walking | 从明天开始 你俩调到莱斯罗普的 |
[33:01] | CHA vertical foot patrol in the Lathrop Homes. | 芝加哥房管局直属的步行巡逻队去 |
[33:04] | And, Sorensen, in your case, | 至于你 索伦森 |
[33:07] | that’s only because I don’t have the authority | 你还能站在这里 是因为我没这个权利 |
[33:09] | to suspend you myself, you stupid son of a bitch. | 给你停职 你这个蠢货 |
[33:11] | But believe me, I’m working on it. | 但相信我 我不会轻易放过你的 |
[33:15] | Get out of my sight… | 都滚出去 |
[33:17] | both of you… | 你们两个 |
[33:19] | now. | 快滚 |
[33:23] | – Did you rat me out? – No. | -是你出卖了我吗 -没有啊 |
[33:27] | But now I wish I would have. | 但现在我真后悔我没那么做 |
[33:34] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[33:36] | – We got something here. – Okay. | -我们有些收获 -好的 |
[33:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:40] | – Take it away there, Chris. – Okay. | -克里斯你来解释下 -好的 |
[33:42] | So each and every Tuxhorn property | 每一处塔克斯宏的产业 |
[33:44] | has its own profit and loss statement | 都有各自的损益清单 |
[33:45] | and its own manager. | 和各自的经理 |
[33:47] | With access to all associated accounts, right? | 他们可以进入所有关联账户对吗 |
[33:49] | Money comes in, money goes out regular, | 定期有钱出入 |
[33:50] | except this one property in Dubai. | 除了这处在迪拜的产业 |
[33:51] | 阿宾顿酒店 迪拜 阿联酋 | |
[33:53] | Place isn’t even open yet, but it’s showing profits | 虽然还没营业 但在过去四年内 |
[33:55] | of $100,000 a year, going back four years. | 每一年都有十万收益入账 |
[33:58] | Yeah, so it’s clearly a shell. | 所以很明显是个空壳公司 |
[34:00] | They’ve been dumping money. | 他们在洗钱 |
[34:01] | But a week ago, there’s one large cash withdrawal–$300,000. | 但是一周前 有一笔三十万的现金被提取 |
[34:05] | And only one person could have pulled it out–the manager. | 而只有一个人能做到 就是经理 |
[34:08] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[34:10] | Sloane Tuxhorn, Oliver’s sister. | 斯洛娜·塔克斯宏 奥利弗的妹妹 |
[34:13] | Well, that still doesn’t help us, | 但是如果我们不能把她和钱 |
[34:14] | not if we can’t link her and the money back to Oliver. | 还有奥利弗联系在一起 依然没什么用 |
[34:16] | She’s not on the visitor or call logs to the jail. | 她没有去监狱探访过 |
[34:19] | She never emailed him. | 也没给他发过邮件 |
[34:20] | There’s no proof they communicated. | 没有证据证明他们联系过 |
[34:21] | Ah, well, maybe there is. | 没准还真有 |
[34:23] | That number, 300,000, that rang a bell, right? | 这个数字 30万 有点可疑 |
[34:25] | So I went back through Oliver’s Facebook posts that he made | 所以我翻阅了奥利弗蹲监狱期间发过的 |
[34:27] | while he was still in prison. | 每一条脸书动态 |
[34:29] | He commented on a post that his sister Sloane made | 他在她妹妹发的一条关于他获释的动态下 |
[34:31] | about his getting release, and I quote, | 发表了评论 原话是 |
[34:35] | “Wouldn’t 300,000 likes be Rad… | “要是真出来了 真该给 |
[34:38] | 詹姆斯·拉多维克 生于 1963年2月1日 备注 律所调查员 | |
[34:39] | if that happened?” | 拉多30万个赞” |
[34:41] | 300,000, Rad- Jim Radovick. | 30万 拉多 吉姆·拉多维克 |
[34:45] | Okay, when was this? | 那好 什么时候发的 |
[34:46] | Two days before the murder | 凶案前两天 |
[34:50] | It’s not enough to charge her. | 就这些还不足以起诉她 |
[34:51] | It’s enough to bluff her, though. | 不过吓吓她倒是足够了 |
[34:53] | – We got eyes on her? – We do. | -有人盯着她吗 -有 |
[34:54] | Get her ass in here. | 给我拎过来 |
[35:11] | It’s Jim Radovick’s statement. | 这是吉姆·拉多维克的证词 |
[35:15] | Yeah, he’s in the interview room next door. | 他就在隔壁的审讯室 |
[35:21] | Says the whole thing was your idea. | 他说整件事都是你的主意 |
[35:25] | You wanted the witness killed, arranged payment. | 你想弄死证人 还安排了酬金 |
[35:29] | You’re the mastermind, basically. | 基本上全是你策划的 |
[35:32] | Well, he’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[35:33] | Everybody lies, Sloane, one way or another. | 大家难免都会撒个谎 斯隆 |
[35:37] | What matters is credibility… | 而关键就在于 可信度 |
[35:40] | in front of a judge, in front of a jury, | 无论是在法官面前 陪审团面前 |
[35:43] | in front of us. | 还是在我们面前 |
[35:48] | Right now you’re looking at obstruction of justice. | 眼下你可能的罪名是妨碍执法 |
[35:51] | It’s a class 4 felony. | 是4级重罪 |
[35:53] | You’ll do a year, maybe two. | 得进去蹲一年 没准两年 |
[35:56] | That’s if you cooperate | 不过前提是你得合作 |
[35:58] | and give a full statement. | 乖乖招供 |
[36:01] | We go with Radovick’s version, | 如果我们采信拉多维克的证词 |
[36:03] | you’re looking at bribery, | 那你的罪名就成了贿赂 |
[36:05] | witness tampering, | 恐吓证人 |
[36:06] | and soliciting a murderer. | 以及筹划谋杀 |
[36:09] | That’s a class 2 felony. | 这可是2级重罪 |
[36:12] | You will do ten years. | 你少说蹲十年 |
[36:22] | Radovick’s an ex-cop. | 拉多维克毕竟做过警察 |
[36:24] | I’m happy to go with his version. | 我是挺乐意相信他的话的 |
[36:25] | I just got him the money. | 我只是给了他钱 |
[36:28] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[36:31] | Radovick said it would take a boatload of money | 拉多维克说我得出很大一笔钱 |
[36:33] | to get him to do it. | 他才愿意做 |
[36:37] | So I offered 300,000, and he said we were in business. | 所以我开价30万 他就同意了 |
[36:45] | How did he get the identity of the witness? | 他是怎么得到证人身份的 |
[36:49] | I don’t know, but he did. | 我不知道 但他就是搞到了 |
[36:55] | And the money was only to get the witness | 而且那笔钱只是为了让证人 |
[36:57] | to change his story, not kill him. | 改变证词 而不是杀了他 |
[37:00] | But something went wrong. | 但是出了岔子 |
[37:05] | And Oliver told you to do this… | 是奥利弗指示你这么做的 |
[37:08] | the Facebook post from in jail. | 通过在监狱里发的脸书 |
[37:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:24] | Hey, Al. | 老埃 |
[37:26] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[37:28] | So what’s the latest? You get the brother? | 最近可好啊 抓着那大哥了吗 |
[37:31] | You know, driving over here, | 跟你说 过来的路上 |
[37:33] | I remembered one of the things that, um… | 我想起来一件事 就是 |
[37:37] | that got you fired from the job… | 害你丢了警察职位的原因 |
[37:41] | Making false arrests. | 让人顶罪 |
[37:49] | You’re seriously gonna take Leo’s word over mine? | 你不会真的相信利奥的话而不信我的吧 |
[37:54] | Not his. His sister’s. | 不是他 是他妹妹 |
[38:00] | She laid it all out. | 她全招了 |
[38:05] | Put your hands up, Jim. | 举起手来 吉姆 |
[38:07] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[38:10] | I got kids, Al. | 我有孩子 老埃 |
[38:12] | Put your hands up, man. Come on. | 举起手来吧 哥们 |
[38:21] | You listen to me, okay? | 你听我说 |
[38:27] | I went– | 我… |
[38:28] | I went to talk to Tariq, offer him some money. | 我去找塔里克谈 想拿钱买通他 |
[38:31] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[38:33] | He reached into his pocket. I thought it was a gun. | 他伸手去掏兜 我还以为他要掏枪 |
[38:35] | So I drew. | 所以我也拔枪了 |
[38:37] | I saw it was a phone when he went down. | 他倒下的时候我看见他拿的是手机 |
[38:40] | Okay, but him getting shot… | 但是开枪打他 |
[38:42] | that’s not premeditated. | 我完全没有预谋 |
[38:45] | Okay, Al? That’s important. | 听到了吗老埃 这很重要 |
[38:47] | You got to put that in your report, right? | 你一定要写进报告里好吗 |
[38:49] | It’s not premeditated. | 我没有预谋 |
[38:51] | What about the part where you break into a man’s home, | 那你闯入别人家里 栽赃凶器 |
[38:53] | plant a weapon, and get paid 300 grand? | 还拿了30万 这该怎么说 |
[38:58] | Was that premeditated? | 这些有预谋吗 |
[39:12] | Where’s that little smile today, Oliver? | 今天怎么不嬉皮笑脸了 奥利弗 |
[39:19] | You know, of all the people you hurt, | 你伤害了那么多人 |
[39:21] | you can add one more to the list–your sister. | 这回你可以把你妹妹加进你的业绩里了 |
[39:25] | State’s Attorney’s gonna push for three years. | 州检已经起诉 要判她3年 |
[39:52] | You’re pissed. You’re miserable. | 你生气 你难过 |
[39:53] | You want a new partner. | 你想要个新搭档 |
[39:55] | I get it, but, Burgess, it is not that easy. | 我明白 但是伯吉斯 没这么简单 |
[39:57] | You’re just gonna have to suck it up. | 你必须得咬牙忍着点 |
[39:59] | I didn’t say anything. | 我又没说什么 |
[40:03] | You’re right. You didn’t. | 没错 你什么都没说 |
[40:08] | I’m doing all I can. | 我正在尽力 |
[40:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:19] | Nothing. I’ll catch you later. | 没什么 回头再聊 |
[40:28] | All I ever wanted to be was a Chicago cop. | 我一直以来的梦想就是当芝加哥警察 |
[40:31] | Well, it sounds like you still would be– | 听起来也和当警察差不了多少 |
[40:33] | still bringing down the bad guys, | 还是扳倒坏人 |
[40:35] | still serving your city, just changing locations. | 还是保卫城市 只不过换了个地方 |
[40:42] | This guy Stone– | 这个斯通 |
[40:44] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[40:46] | He’s a straight shooter, | 他也是个直来直去的人 |
[40:48] | doesn’t play politics, fights for the right things. | 不跟你玩虚的 也是在捍卫正义 |
[40:52] | I could go to battle with him. | 我跟他上战场都没问题 |
[40:54] | How often can you say that about somebody? | 能让你这么评价的人可不多见 |
[40:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:58] | You also got to think of this as a life question, | 而且你也得把这看成是人生的问题 |
[41:01] | not just a job question, you know? | 而不仅仅是职业问题 |
[41:05] | I mean, when I went over to Ambo, | 我调去救护队 |
[41:07] | it really helped me out in terms of home life, | 真的在家庭生活方面帮了我大忙 |
[41:10] | big-time. | 真的 |
[41:11] | Would the hours be normal? | 工作时间正常吗 |
[41:14] | Normal-ish, | 还算正常吧 |
[41:15] | not like Intelligence hours. | 跟在情报组肯定不一样了 |
[41:19] | ‘Cause Diego’s race that you missed… | 因为你错过的迪戈的那场比赛 |
[41:22] | he won. | 他赢了 |
[41:39] | Thanks for your help. | 多谢你的帮助 |
[41:41] | It’s a team effort. | 团队协作嘛 |
[41:45] | Tariq never should have | 塔里克当初就应该 |
[41:45] | slipped through protective custody. | 被加入证人保护 |
[41:47] | That one’s gonna haunt me. | 这件事我永远也无法释怀了 |
[41:51] | Looks like you need a new lead investigator. | 看来你需要一个新的首席调查员 |
[41:54] | You know of a good one? | 你知道有合适的人选吗 |
[41:57] | Me. | 我 |
[42:04] | I was hoping for some good news. | 我正盼着来点好消息呢 |
[42:07] | Welcome aboard, Antonio. | 欢迎加入 安东尼奥 |
[42:09] | Looking forward to working with you. | 很期待与你共事 |