时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You know who lives here? | 你知道谁住在这里吗 |
[00:06] | Jake McCoy. | 杰克·麦考伊 |
[00:08] | – Baseball player. – Still no. | -棒球运动员 -还是不知道 |
[00:10] | Me and my old partner broke up a party here once. | 我和我搭档曾在这叫停过一场派对 |
[00:12] | It was nuts. It was like “Boogie Nights.” | 太疯狂了 简直就像《热舞之夜》里一样 |
[00:14] | I walked off with an autographed ball, though, so, | 不过走之前还是请他给了我一个签名球 |
[00:16] | that was pretty cool. | 真是不赖 |
[00:17] | – Oh, here we go. – Do you hear that? | -来了 -你们听到了吗 |
[00:18] | Stay where you are, sir. | 不要靠近 先生 |
[00:19] | How is anyone supposed to sleep with that racket? | 这么吵 谁还能睡得着 |
[00:21] | Try going back home and closing your windows. | 试试回家把窗户关上 |
[00:23] | Try that. | 试试吧 |
[00:46] | Burgess. Blood. | 伯吉斯 血迹 |
[00:49] | 2113 Squad, we’re on scene. | 2113小队 我们正在现场 |
[00:51] | Roll another car this way. We’ll advise in a minute. | 派另一辆车过来 越快越好 |
[00:53] | Go. | 上 |
[00:58] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[01:07] | On three– one, two, three, move. | 数到三 三 二 一 上 |
[01:11] | – See that? – Yeah. | -看到了吗 -嗯 |
[01:14] | Split. | 分头 |
[01:22] | Body. | 尸体 |
[01:25] | Got it. | 看到了 |
[01:40] | She was the only one in the house. | 屋子里只有她一个人 |
[01:42] | We found a purse; | 我们找到了一个包 |
[01:42] | all it had was $64 in cash, make-up, two condoms, | 里面有64元现金 化妆品 两个避孕套 |
[01:46] | and dime bag of heroin. | 和一袋海洛因 |
[01:47] | So we have no idea who she is. | 所以我们不知道她是谁 |
[01:50] | Well, she’s somebody’s daughter. | 她肯定有父母 |
[01:52] | No alarm. | 没有警报 |
[01:53] | No sign of forced entry and no sign of Jake McCoy. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 也找不到杰克·麦考伊 |
[01:56] | Just some smashed up and missing memorabilia. | 只有一些砸坏和丢失的纪念奖杯 |
[01:59] | Hey, boss? | 老大 |
[02:00] | Hey, McCoy’s cell keeps going to voicemail. | 麦考伊的电话一直转到语音信箱 |
[02:02] | Found his lawyer’s business card. | 找到了他律师的名片 |
[02:04] | She said he’s on his way back from a hunting trip. | 她说他正在狩猎归来的途中 |
[02:06] | Why would you tell your lawyer | 你为什么要告诉你的律师 |
[02:07] | you were going on vacation for the weekend? | 周末要出去度假呢 |
[02:09] | Let’s get a pinging order, find out where he’s at. | 去申请定位调查 查出他去哪儿了 |
[02:11] | All right. | 好 |
[02:13] | We got a lot of press showing up outside, Sarge. | 外面来了一大群媒体 警长 |
[02:15] | All right, comb the neighborhood. | 好 调查附近区域 |
[02:16] | Check for security cameras. | 查看监控摄像头 |
[02:18] | I want you to find witnesses before the press does, | 我要你们赶在媒体之前找到目击证人 |
[02:21] | – you understand? – Copy that. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[02:22] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[02:28] | You know Jake McCoy? | 你认识杰克·麦考伊吗 |
[02:30] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[02:33] | How well? | 关系有多好 |
[02:36] | Pretty well. He’s a good guy. | 很好 他是个好人 |
[02:40] | This gonna be a conflict for you? | 这案子会让你为难吗 |
[02:43] | I don’t see stripes on your shoulders, Antonio. | 你好像没到这个级别问我这种问题吧 安东尼奥 |
[02:46] | Okay, so I’ll ask. Is it gonna be a conflict? | 那我来问 你会为难吗 |
[02:49] | No. | 不会 |
[03:10] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:12] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[03:15] | Daisies. | 雏菊 |
[03:16] | They’re my favorite. | 我最喜欢的花 |
[03:19] | I didn’t send those. | 不是我送的 |
[03:22] | Come on. | 别装了 |
[03:26] | “Erin.” | 艾琳 |
[03:31] | And the card’s blank. | 卡片上也是空的 |
[03:33] | You’re messing with me right now. | 你是在耍我 |
[03:35] | I swear to God, I didn’t send these. | 我发誓不是我送的 |
[03:40] | Damn sure gonna find out who did, though. | 不过我绝对会查出是谁送的 |
[03:48] | 谋杀 可能非法入侵 发现时已死亡 | |
[03:48] | All right, Maya Collins. Age 16. | 玛雅·柯林斯 16岁 |
[03:51] | I ran her prints; she’s got one prior for possession. | 我查了她的指纹 她有一项非法持械的前科 |
[03:54] | She’s originally from Hailey, Idaho. | 她出生于爱达荷州的黑利 |
[03:55] | No known address. | 没有已知固定住所 |
[03:56] | Her case agent said that she fell through the cracks | 负责她案件的警员说她钻空子 |
[03:59] | in the juvie system. | 出了少管所 |
[04:00] | Cause of death is blunt force trauma to the head. | 死因是头部受到的钝器外伤 |
[04:03] | There was blood on the edge of the coffee table. | 咖啡桌边缘也有血迹 |
[04:05] | Looks like she went into it backwards. | 她好像是背朝下撞到了 |
[04:07] | M.E. put the death somewhere between 12:00 and 2:00 a.m. | 法医认定死亡时间在凌晨12点到2点之间 |
[04:10] | The neighbor that called and made the complaint | 报警投诉的邻居称 |
[04:12] | said he heard a girl scream at 12:30. | 他在十二点半听到女子的尖叫声 |
[04:15] | Said that wasn’t out of the ordinary at Jake’s house. | 他说这种事在杰克家很稀松平常 |
[04:17] | What are we looking at here? | 我们要查什么 |
[04:18] | I mean, does Jake McCoy have a history of violence? | 杰克·麦考伊有暴力犯罪史吗 |
[04:20] | Well, I met Jake about 10 years or so ago. | 我大概十多年前认识杰克的 |
[04:24] | You know, before I came to Intelligence, I mean. | 我是说在我调到情报组之前 |
[04:25] | Since then, my contact was pretty sporadic. | 那之后 就没怎么和他联系 |
[04:28] | Now, do I think he’s a killer? | 我觉得他会是凶手吗 |
[04:30] | Not the Jake that I know. | 我认识的杰克不是 |
[04:32] | Well, there is the robbery angle. | 还有可能是抢劫 |
[04:33] | I mean, the trophy case was cleared out, | 奖杯被洗劫一空 |
[04:35] | the house was tossed, | 房子被翻了个底朝天 |
[04:36] | and the girl, whatever she was doing there, | 那姑娘 不管她在那里干什么 |
[04:38] | she might’ve just been collateral damage. | 她的死可能只是附带伤害 |
[04:40] | Looks live Vice was looking at McCoy for serving alcohol | 缉捕队好像一直在调查麦考伊 |
[04:42] | to underage girls in his house. | 在家里为未成年女孩提供酒水 |
[04:45] | Was McCoy into underage girls? | 麦考伊喜欢小姑娘吗 |
[04:47] | You’d have to ask him, Antonio. | 你得问他 安东尼奥 |
[04:48] | You know, Jake’s got a gofer, a guy named Freddy Mays. | 杰克有个名叫弗雷迪·梅斯的办事员 |
[04:52] | He’d run a guest list. | 他会有访客记录 |
[04:54] | All right, let’s see if the robbery matches the M.O. | 好 查一下有没有哪宗在办案件 |
[04:56] | of any current crews. | 和这起盗窃的手法吻合 |
[04:57] | Alert local pawn shops, anybody moving McCoy memorabilia. | 提醒各个典当行留心有没有卖麦考伊纪念品的 |
[05:01] | Crack off an investigative alert. | 发布一个调查警报 |
[05:03] | Contact CPD at Midway, O’Hare, train stations. | 通报中途机场 奥黑尔机场和火车站警察 |
[05:06] | Tell our guys to keep an eye out for McCoy. | 让我们的人注意搜寻麦考伊 |
[05:08] | – I’ll talk to Freddy. – I’ll go with. | -我去和弗雷迪谈谈 -我一起去 |
[05:10] | Good. | 好 |
[05:14] | Figured I’d be seeing you, Al. | 就觉得你会来找我 老埃 |
[05:17] | This thing about the girl, man. That’s crazy. | 那个女孩的事啊真是 简直疯了 |
[05:20] | So what happened, Freddy? | 所以到底是怎么回事 弗雷迪 |
[05:21] | What, you’re not living in the guest house? | 怎么 你不住他家客房了 |
[05:23] | Oh, I guess you didn’t hear. | 看来你还没听说 |
[05:26] | No, man, Jake fired me. | 不了哥们 杰克把我开了 |
[05:28] | Yeah, after he drove his Ferrari into that lamppost | 是 半年前杰克开着那辆法拉利 |
[05:30] | six months ago, Jake said he saw God. | 撞上了灯柱之后 他说他看见上帝了 |
[05:32] | And Jake would know what he’d look like. | 就跟杰克知道上帝长什么样子似的 |
[05:34] | What Ferrari? What lamppost? | 什么法拉利 灯柱是怎么回事 |
[05:39] | Jake got into a car wreck. | 杰克出了车祸 |
[05:40] | Yeah, crawled out alive; he decided he wanted to turn the page. | 他侥幸爬出来生还了 决定翻篇开始新生活 |
[05:44] | I thought the page we were on was pretty damn good, but… | 我还以为原本的生活就够好了 谁成想 |
[05:47] | Whatever, man, I’m over it. | 无所谓了 我不管了 |
[05:49] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[05:51] | Just from the news. | 只在新闻上看过 |
[05:53] | come on, Freddy. | 得了吧 弗雷迪 |
[05:54] | You used to bring all the girls around. | 你以前可是给他拉过皮条 |
[05:55] | Definitely not her. | 从来没拉过她 |
[05:57] | You still have access to McCoy’s house? | 你还有麦考伊住所的钥匙吗 |
[06:00] | Now I’m starting to feel like your partner here | 我怎么开始觉得你这位同事 |
[06:02] | thinks that I had something to do with this. | 是在怀疑我和这案子有关系呢 |
[06:04] | Did you? | 有关系吗 |
[06:06] | No. | 没有 |
[06:07] | Hey, can I, uh, talk to you real quick? | 我能单独跟你说句话吗 |
[06:18] | Hey, you’re, uh… | 话说你 |
[06:19] | you’re gonna look after him, right? | 你会照顾着他的吧 |
[06:24] | You leaving anything out, Freddy? | 你隐瞒了什么吗 弗雷迪 |
[06:25] | No. No, I’m just saying. | 没 我就这么一问 |
[06:27] | I mean, we can count on you, right? | 我们能指望你吧 |
[06:31] | Keep your phone on. | 别关机 |
[06:39] | Kim Burgess and Mike Sorensen, you two met? | 金·伯吉斯和麦克·索伦森 你俩认识过了 |
[06:44] | Great. I need you to get over to Manny’s Deli. | 很好 我需要你们俩去曼妮餐厅跑一趟 |
[06:46] | Call just came in, woman tried to swipe a brisket sandwich. | 刚才接警说那有人想偷牛肉三明治 |
[06:49] | We caught a high-profile murder last night | 我们昨晚刚刚查出了一起名人凶杀案 |
[06:51] | and now you have us chasing stolen sandwiches? | 今天你却让我们去追查失窃的三明治 |
[06:54] | You didn’t “Catch” anything. | 并不是你”查”出来的 |
[06:55] | You answered a call. | 是有人向你报的警 |
[06:57] | And if, after a proper investigation of this crime, | 而如果你们在详尽办妥此案之后 |
[07:00] | you were to bring back a pastrami on rye with honey mustard, | 再带份加蜂蜜芥末酱的燕麦熏肉三明治回来 |
[07:03] | I’d leave that to your discretion. | 那我确实要感谢你们的缜密心思 |
[07:04] | So this is a sandwich run? | 所以其实是给你跑腿买三明治 |
[07:07] | After the offender grabbed the brisket, | 在案犯抢了三明治之后 |
[07:09] | she pushed a waitress over a table. | 她把一个服务员推倒在了桌子旁 |
[07:11] | It’s an actual thing, so get on it. | 这是货真价实的违法 去查 |
[07:13] | Honey mustard. Roger that. | 蜂蜜芥末酱 收到 |
[07:22] | That car accident McCoy was in six months ago. | 麦考伊的那起车祸是在半年前 |
[07:25] | According to the patrolman’s report, | 根据巡警的报告 |
[07:27] | alcohol appeared to be present, | 有检测出酒精成分 |
[07:28] | but didn’t play a part in the accident. | 但是并不是导致车祸的原因 |
[07:30] | No DUI was ever administered. | 所以也没有当成酒驾案来办 |
[07:33] | All right, so what’re you fishing for here? | 告诉我这个是想引我说什么 |
[07:35] | The truth. | 真相 |
[07:36] | Same as you, or am I wrong on that? | 你也想要真相 除非我看走了眼 |
[07:40] | I got a call from a beat officer out of the 28th district. | 我接到了一个在28区当值的巡警的电话 |
[07:44] | Told me he didn’t want to talk on the phone, | 说他不方便在电话里细说 |
[07:45] | but a friend was involved in an accident. | 但是有个朋友出了点车祸 |
[07:50] | When I got there, the officer hands me one of my business cards. | 我到了之后 那巡警给了我一张我的名片 |
[07:53] | The one that I had given to Jake. | 就是我给杰克的那张 |
[07:54] | Look Al, I know you like to play things close to the vest, but… | 老埃 我知道你喜欢在台面下处理事情 |
[07:58] | What? I mean, it’s just a friend helping a friend. | 怎么了 就是给朋友帮个忙而已 |
[08:01] | What, you never looked the other way at your social club? | 你跟你哥们玩的时候不也睁只眼闭只眼吗 |
[08:08] | Olinsky. | 奥林斯基 |
[08:10] | Where are you, Jake? | 你在哪 杰克 |
[08:22] | We’re in position. | 已就位 |
[08:32] | I’m good, Jake. | 不用了 杰克 |
[08:33] | – I’m buying. – I’m good, I’m good. | -我请客 -真不用 |
[08:35] | I’m okay. | 不喝了 |
[08:44] | This is where it all started for me. | 我就是在这里起步的 |
[08:47] | Canaryville Kings. | 卡纳里维尔国王队 |
[08:50] | Everything was so simple. | 那时一切都那么简单 |
[08:52] | It was still a game. | 那时才算真正的比赛 |
[08:57] | Jake, you said you needed my help. | 杰克 你说你需要我的帮助 |
[09:01] | You know, I’m here. | 我来帮你了 |
[09:02] | Talk to me. | 和我说说 |
[09:04] | Everybody thinks I killed that girl. | 大家都以为我杀了那姑娘 |
[09:08] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[09:13] | No. | 不是 |
[09:15] | All right. | 那就好 |
[09:17] | Then what happened? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[09:32] | – Gun. – Move in. | -有枪 -行动 |
[09:37] | It doesn’t matter what happened. | 怎么回事都不重要了 |
[09:38] | – They’re gonna crucify me. – Just take it easy. | -他们就是要整死我 -别这么激动 |
[09:40] | I’m gonna help you through this thing, all right? | 我会帮你处理好这件事的 好吗 |
[09:42] | That’s what I said to Maya. | 我跟玛雅也是这么说的 |
[09:44] | Look what happened. | 你也看到结果了 |
[09:45] | Drop it! | 把枪放下 |
[09:50] | I didn’t do it, Al. | 我没杀人 埃尔 |
[09:53] | I didn’t do it. | 我没杀人 |
[10:10] | – Get him in, uh, Interview One. – I’ll talk to Al. | -带他去一号审讯室 -我要和埃尔谈 |
[10:13] | If it’s not Al, I want my lawyer here. | 如果不是埃尔的话 我要求我的律师在场 |
[10:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:19] | Okay, who is doing the interview? | 好吧 那谁来审讯 |
[10:23] | Me and Hank. | 我和汉克 |
[10:25] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[10:28] | Do you have a problem? | 你有意见 |
[10:29] | Not with you. | 对你没意见 |
[10:31] | You’re right here, brother. | 我一直支持你 兄弟 |
[10:33] | I do have a problem, though, | 不过鉴于已知事实 |
[10:34] | with you running point on this, given… | 我确实对于你调查这件案子 |
[10:36] | the givens. | 有意见 |
[10:37] | I don’t have a personal conflict on this case. | 我在这件案子上没有个人利益冲突 |
[10:39] | Okay, then drop back. | 行啊 那你别参与啊 |
[10:41] | Let one of us handle it. | 让其他人来处理 |
[10:42] | Look, Al has a relationship. | 听着 埃尔跟嫌疑人有关系 |
[10:44] | Relationships count for something in an interview. | 这些关系在审讯中是非常重要的 |
[10:47] | Until they don’t, | 除非这些关系不重要 |
[10:49] | which is something I’ll determine. | 而这也是由我来做决定的 |
[10:57] | Tell us about Maya. | 跟我们说说玛雅 |
[11:02] | I met her, like, two months ago | 我两个月前在兄弟姐妹俱乐部 |
[11:03] | at the Boys and Girls Club. | 遇见了她 |
[11:05] | I do a lot of volunteer work there; Al knows. | 我经常在那里做志愿者 埃尔知道的 |
[11:08] | And she said she was trapped. | 她说她被困住了 |
[11:12] | Scared. | 她很害怕 |
[11:13] | Yeah, what was she scared of? | 她害怕什么 |
[11:16] | Her pimp. | 她的皮条客 |
[11:19] | How long had she been a prostitute? | 她当妓女多久了 |
[11:21] | Since 15. | 从她15岁起 |
[11:24] | And she wanted to get out of that life. | 她想摆脱那种生活 |
[11:26] | And you were gonna help her? | 你想帮她吗 |
[11:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:30] | By letting her trust an adult for once in her life. | 我让她这辈子第一次相信一个成年人 |
[11:33] | And, look, I– | 听着 我 |
[11:35] | I have proof all of this is legit. | 我有证据证明这一切都是合法的 |
[11:38] | I recorded my interviews with Maya | 我有我所有和玛雅谈话的录音 |
[11:39] | and–and some other girls I was trying to help. | 其中还包括另外一些我想帮助的女孩子 |
[11:42] | It’s all on my laptop. | 都在我电脑里 |
[11:44] | No laptop found at the house. | 你房子里没有电脑 |
[11:47] | Well, then it was stolen. | 那它就是被偷了 |
[11:49] | By whoever did this. | 被杀他的人偷了 |
[11:54] | After that accident… | 那场事故之后 |
[11:57] | my life changed, Al. | 我的人生改变了 埃尔 |
[12:02] | That tunnel they talk about? | 他们说的那个隧道 |
[12:05] | I was in it. | 我就在里面 |
[12:08] | And I got pulled back out. | 但是我被救出来了 |
[12:11] | Got pulled out to do some good in this world. | 我被救出来了就是为了要做好事 |
[12:16] | I got to be honest. | 说实话 |
[12:17] | I’m having a lot of trouble buying all this. | 你说的这些我有些难以相信 |
[12:22] | It wasn’t me. | 人不是我杀的 |
[12:25] | Then who was it, Jake? | 那是谁呢 杰克 |
[12:28] | It had to be her pimp. | 肯定是她的皮条客 |
[12:30] | So you saying her pimp came to your house to kill her? | 你是说皮条客去到你的房子里杀了她 |
[12:34] | That’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这一个可能 |
[12:35] | He’s–he’s the one she was afraid of. | 他是她唯一害怕的人 |
[12:37] | – Did she give you a name? – No. | -她跟你说过他的名字吗 -没有 |
[12:39] | And I never saw him. | 我也从没见过他 |
[12:42] | But I’m telling you, | 但我这么跟你们说吧 |
[12:44] | she was terrified of him. | 她怕极了他 |
[12:48] | Jake, where were you last night? | 杰克 你昨晚在哪里 |
[12:50] | Came back from a hunting trip. | 刚狩猎回来 |
[12:52] | Late. | 很晚了 |
[12:53] | Then I crashed at Marley’s place. | 然后我就睡在了马利家 |
[12:55] | That’s his daughter. | 那是他女儿 |
[13:00] | Pimp with no name, huh? | 没名字的皮条客 |
[13:02] | Call Vice, see what they know about her. | 打给缉捕队 看他们有没有她的信息 |
[13:04] | And talk to this daughter. | 然后和他女儿谈谈 |
[13:13] | All that stuff on social media is a total lie. | 社交媒体上说的那些简直是谎话连篇 |
[13:17] | My father, he couldn’t have hurt that girl. | 我父亲绝不可能伤害那个女孩 |
[13:18] | He was with me. | 他当时和我在一起 |
[13:21] | The whole night? | 整晚都和你在一起吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[13:24] | He was on his way back from a hunting trip | 他当时狩猎归来 |
[13:26] | and he didn’t want to drive all the way home, | 他不想再一路开车回家了 |
[13:29] | so he crashed on my couch. | 所以就直接睡在了我沙发上 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | And what time, exactly, did he get here? | 那他具体是几点到这里的呢 |
[13:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:38] | Sometime after 10:00, I guess. | 十点之后吧 大概 |
[13:40] | My daughter’s not the one that committed a crime here. | 又不是我女儿犯了罪 |
[13:42] | She’s traumatized by what happened. | 发生的这一切已经让她大为受伤 |
[13:44] | I-I think it best we have a lawyer here | 如果你们还想继续问下去 |
[13:46] | if you want to ask any more questions. | 我看我们还是请律师在场比较好 |
[13:47] | Okay, all right. Marley, how old are you? | 好的 马利 你多大了 |
[13:50] | – 18. – All right. | -18岁 -好的 |
[13:52] | Which means it’s your choice if you talk to us, | 也就是说 要不要和我们说话你可以做主 |
[13:55] | not your mom’s. | 而不是你妈妈做主 |
[13:56] | And not her attorney’s. | 也不由她的律师做主 |
[13:58] | My dad didn’t do this. | 我父亲没杀人 |
[14:01] | That’s not the question. | 我不是问的这个 |
[14:04] | Look… | 听着 |
[14:06] | We know that this is a really hard time | 我们知道这是个艰难的时期 |
[14:09] | and that you believe your dad. | 你也相信你爸爸 |
[14:12] | But if we’re gonna solve this thing, | 但如果要解决这个案子 |
[14:15] | and figure out what did happen, | 查明到底发生了什么 |
[14:17] | we just need to know what time he got here. | 我们需要知道他几点到的这里 |
[14:25] | 1:15. | 一点一刻 |
[14:28] | He got here at 1:15. | 他是一点一刻到这里的 |
[14:34] | It’s not the first time. | 不是第一次了 |
[14:35] | She comes in here when we’re busy | 她在我们很忙的时候来 |
[14:36] | and she just grabs bags from the takeout counter. | 然后从外卖柜台那里直接拿东西 |
[14:38] | – Okay, can you describe her? – I don’t know. | -你能描述一下她吗 -我不确定 |
[14:40] | She’s a black lady. She looks homeless. | 是一个黑人女性 好像无家可归 |
[14:43] | she was wearing a plaid shirt. | 穿一件格子衬衫 |
[14:44] | Plaid shirt. Okay. | 格子衬衫 好 |
[14:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:47] | We’re gonna need a pastrami on rye– | 我们要点一个五香熏牛肉… |
[14:51] | I see her! She’s right there in the alley. | 我看到她了 她就在巷子里 |
[14:53] | Yep, that’s her. | 没错 就是她 |
[14:56] | Yup. | 好 |
[15:03] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:07] | Where’d you get that sandwich? | 你从哪里拿的那个三明治 |
[15:12] | Stop! | 站住 |
[15:21] | Don’t move! Don’t move; you’re under arrest. | 不要动 不要动 你被捕了 |
[15:26] | Taser, taser, taser, taser! | 电击枪 电击枪 电击枪 |
[15:46] | You okay, slugger? | 你没事吧 沙袋 |
[15:50] | Okay, so I just ran her ID. | 我刚查了她的身份证 |
[15:51] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你肯定不会相信的 |
[15:52] | She is a cop. | 她是个警察 |
[15:59] | Jake McCoy’s daughter said he didn’t arrive until 1:15. | 杰克·麦考伊的女儿说他一点一刻才过去的 |
[16:02] | So if the murder happened at 12:30, | 如果谋杀案发生时间是十二点半 |
[16:04] | then he’s got no alibi. | 那他没有不在场证明 |
[16:06] | Uh, anything from Vice on Maya’s pimp? | 缉捕队查到玛雅的皮条客了吗 |
[16:08] | – Nothing. – Okay, what about this laptop of McCoy’s? | -没有 -好 那麦考伊的电脑呢 |
[16:11] | Been recovered? | 找回了吗 |
[16:11] | Checking pawn shops. | 正在查典当行 |
[16:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:35] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[16:37] | Don’t know. They hung up. | 不知道 挂了 |
[16:39] | Says the call came from… | 手机显示来电地址是 |
[16:42] | Easton, Kansas. | 堪萨斯伊斯顿 |
[16:45] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[16:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:48] | I tracked the florist down. They’re in Easton, Kansas. | 我查过送花的花店了 就在堪萨斯伊斯顿 |
[16:52] | They said the flowers were paid for in cash. | 他们说花是有人现金买的 |
[16:53] | There’s no way of knowing who bought ’em. | 所以不知道买的人是谁 |
[16:55] | What? | 什么 |
[16:56] | I know it’s probably nothing, but I’m gonna run the number. | 我知道可能没什么 但我会查一下这个号码 |
[17:06] | You know I’m not trying to protect McCoy. | 你知道我没想保护麦考伊 |
[17:07] | – I know you’re not, Al. – All right. | -我知道 老埃 -那就好 |
[17:11] | I think you’re trying to protect yourself | 我觉得你是在保护自己 |
[17:13] | from believing McCoy was just working you this whole time. | 不让自己相信麦考伊一直都在骗你 |
[17:26] | Commander. | 局长 |
[17:27] | Detective. | 警探 |
[17:30] | I’ve been told you had a previous relationship with Jake McCoy. | 有人告诉我你跟杰克·麦考伊之前认识 |
[17:33] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:37] | But it’s not gonna be a problem. | 但这不是问题 |
[17:38] | It’s a problem for me. | 对我来说是问题 |
[17:39] | This case has been getting enough attention already. | 这个案子本来就够吸引注意了 |
[17:41] | I’m taking you off. | 你退出这个案子 |
[17:42] | No one wants to find out what happened to the girl more than I. | 没人比我更想查清那个女孩的遭遇 |
[17:45] | – No one’s gonna work harder to– – I appreciate that, Al. | -没人会比我更努力… -谢谢 埃尔 |
[17:48] | But you’re off the case. | 但你退出这个案子了 |
[18:08] | – Was I not clear? – Oh, you were, Commander. | -我没说清楚吗 -说清了 局长 |
[18:11] | And I’m, you know, I’m just gonna stay right here at my desk. | 我只是坐在我的办公桌前 |
[18:14] | What, you want my badge? Here. | 怎么 你想收回我的警徽吗 给你 |
[18:18] | Come and get it. | 来拿吧 |
[18:23] | I don’t need an invitation, Detective. | 我不需要你邀请 警探 |
[18:26] | You interfere with this case, | 如果你干涉这个案子 |
[18:28] | that badge is gone. | 那你的警徽就没了 |
[18:31] | All right. | 知道了 |
[18:41] | We got a tip from the pawn shop sweep. | 我们收到典当行的消息 |
[18:43] | Somebody just tried to pawn a bunch of stuff from Jake McCoy. | 有人想典当杰克·麦考伊的一堆东西 |
[18:46] | Guy named John Dolan. | 那个人名叫约翰·多兰 |
[18:48] | He’s got one prior for burglary. | 他有一次盗窃前科 |
[18:52] | All right, have Ruzek and Atwater hit it. | 好 让鲁塞克和阿特沃特去看看 |
[19:14] | John Dolan, this is Chicago PD. | 约翰·多兰 我们是芝加哥警署警察 |
[19:18] | Just a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[19:23] | That’s my door! | 你们把我的门踹坏了 |
[19:24] | This is a search warrant. Sit down. | 这是搜查令 坐下 |
[19:27] | Search warrant? What for? | 搜查令 干什么 |
[19:29] | Really? Right here on the table, huh? | 不是吧 就放桌子上 |
[19:31] | Wha–I’m a garbage picker. | 怎么 我是个捡垃圾的 |
[19:34] | I-I swear, I found all this stuff in the trash. | 我发誓 这都是我在垃圾桶里发现的 |
[19:38] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[19:44] | So you know Jake McCoy? | 你认识杰克·麦考伊 |
[19:46] | I know he’s famous. | 我知道他很有名 |
[19:48] | I didn’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[19:49] | Not until I tried to pawn this stuff. | 我是在想去典当东西的时候才知道的 |
[19:51] | You found thousands of dollars worth of sports memorabilia | 你在一个垃圾箱里发现了价值好几千美金的 |
[19:54] | next to kitty litter? | 运动类纪念物吗 |
[19:55] | Well, you wouldn’t believe what rich people throw away. | 你不会相信有钱人会扔掉什么 |
[20:00] | Was this laptop out there in the trash | 这台笔记本电脑也跟麦考伊的其它东西一起 |
[20:02] | with the rest of McCoy’s stuff? | 在垃圾箱里吗 |
[20:03] | Yeah. Yeah, it was. | 是的 没错 |
[20:09] | So McCoy had a file called “Lost girls.” | 麦考伊有个文档叫”失足女孩” |
[20:12] | I found Maya Collins. | 我找到了玛雅·柯林斯 |
[20:15] | So you’re, like, famous or something, right? | 你很有名对吗 |
[20:17] | My friend said you were. | 我朋友说你很有名 |
[20:18] | I want to know about you. | 我想了解你 |
[20:21] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[20:23] | I am from the moon. | 我从月亮来的 |
[20:26] | Come on, just tell me. | 告诉我实话 |
[20:32] | Hailey, Idaho. | 爱达荷州黑利 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:36] | Might as well be the moon. | 跟月亮差不多了吧 |
[20:38] | And how old are you? | 你多大了 |
[20:40] | I am 16. | 16岁 |
[20:43] | Your parents know that you’re here? | 你父母知道你在这里吗 |
[20:45] | Do you think they’d care? | 你觉得他们在乎吗 |
[20:49] | So how do you feel? | 你是什么感受 |
[20:52] | I mean, doing what you’re doing? | 做你现在做的事 什么感受 |
[20:57] | Wait, you seriously just want to talk? | 慢着 你真的只想聊天吗 |
[21:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:04] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[21:10] | He has three more files just like that. | 他还有三个这样的文件夹 |
[21:11] | No sex, just talking. | 没有性爱 只是聊天 |
[21:14] | Maybe McCoy was telling the truth. | 可能麦考伊说的是真的 |
[21:28] | That right there proves I was trying to help these girls. | 那里的文件证明了我是想帮那些女孩 |
[21:31] | All that proves is you had a preexisting relationship with Maya. | 那只能证明你之前跟玛雅有联系 |
[21:34] | You still can’t account for where you were | 你还是没有她死亡时的 |
[21:36] | at the time of her death. | 不在场证明 |
[21:37] | I was at my daughter’s. | 我在我女儿家 |
[21:38] | After. You were there after. | 是之后 死者遇害之后 |
[21:41] | I can’t win with you guys. | 我说不赢你们 |
[21:43] | If you were concerned for Maya, | 如果你关心玛雅 |
[21:44] | why not go to the police? | 为什么不报警 |
[21:45] | Why? So you could arrest her? | 为什么 报警让你们逮捕她吗 |
[21:48] | That’s not gonna change anything. | 报警什么都改变不了 |
[21:49] | Is Detective Olinsky here? | 奥林斯基警探在吗 |
[21:50] | He’d like to speak with Detective Olinsky. | 他想跟奥林斯基警探说话 |
[21:52] | Not here. | 他不在这里 |
[21:53] | So what were you gonna do with these videos? | 你想怎么处理这些视频 |
[21:56] | I was gonna contact their families. | 我本想联系他们的家人 |
[21:58] | Use this as an intervention. | 用此调解他们的关系 |
[21:59] | Try to bring them together. | 让他们再次团聚 |
[22:02] | These girls were runaways. | 这些女孩都是离家出走的 |
[22:04] | They’re addicts. | 她们有毒瘾 |
[22:07] | I was an addict. | 我之前也有 |
[22:11] | I wasn’t having sex with these girls. | 我没有跟她们发生性关系 |
[22:13] | I was trying to… | 我只是想… |
[22:15] | show them the light. | 给她们指条明路 |
[22:16] | Then tell us who killed Maya. | 那告诉我们谁杀了玛雅 |
[22:18] | I told you, her pimp, okay? | 我说了 是她的皮条客 |
[22:19] | – Where’s–where’s Al? – Okay. | -埃尔在哪里 -好了 |
[22:21] | I think we’re done here for now | 我觉得这样就可以了 |
[22:22] | and I would like to request my client’s release. | 我想申请释放我的客户 |
[22:24] | I still don’t have to charge him for 12 hours. | 我还可以拘留他12个小时 |
[22:27] | He stays in lock-up. | 他不能走 |
[22:38] | Okay, Vicky. | 好了 维琪 |
[22:40] | Let’s start over. | 我们重新认识 |
[22:43] | I’m Kim. | 我是金 |
[22:45] | Can you just tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[22:48] | Look, I know you’re police. | 我知道你是警察 |
[22:49] | You were on the force in St. Louis. | 你之前在圣路易斯当警察 |
[22:51] | Keep this up, sister, you’re gonna make Detective. | 继续加油 妹子 你会成为警探的 |
[22:53] | I am on your side, okay? | 我是向着你的 |
[22:55] | I’m trying to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[22:56] | – Why are you living like this? – I know the drill. | -你为什么这样生活 -我知道程序 |
[22:59] | If you’re gonna pinch me, pinch me. | 如果你想逮捕我 那尽管逮捕 |
[23:00] | If not, I’m walking out that door. | 如果不 那我就走了 |
[23:07] | McCoy made videos with three other prostitutes besides Maya. | 除了玛雅 麦考伊还给另外三个妓女录像了 |
[23:10] | All of them the same thing-no sex, just asking questions. | 内容都一样 没有性爱 只是问问题 |
[23:13] | So McCoy really was trying to help those girls. | 所以麦考伊真的是想帮这些女孩 |
[23:14] | Maybe, but whether or not he killed Maya | 可能 但他是否杀了玛雅 |
[23:16] | is still to be determined. | 还没有定论 |
[23:17] | Vice was able to ID one of the girls from the videos. | 缉捕队辨认出了其中一名女孩 |
[23:20] | Her name is Alicia Meyers. | 她名叫艾丽西亚·梅耶斯 |
[23:21] | She’s got two priors for solicitation | 她因拉客进监狱两次 |
[23:24] | and she got popped in the same sweep as Maya a year ago. | 一年前她跟玛雅在同一次扫黄中被捕过 |
[23:27] | They got any information on her pimp? | 他们有她皮条客的信息吗 |
[23:28] | No, but they know which motel she turns tricks at. | 没有 但他们知道她在哪家旅馆拉活 |
[23:31] | Check it out. | 去看看 |
[23:38] | We’re looking for her. | 我们在找她 |
[23:42] | How long you want? | 你想要多久 |
[23:47] | This long. | 这么久 |
[23:50] | Look, my friend called me and said there was a party here, | 我朋友告诉我说这里有派对 |
[23:52] | so I’m not doing anything illegal. | 所以我没有做违法的事 |
[23:54] | We’re not here to arrest you, Alicia. | 我们不是来抓你的 艾丽西亚 |
[23:56] | – Great, see ya. – We need your help. | -太好了 我走了 -我们需要你的帮助 |
[23:59] | Look, I’m gonna scream. | 我要喊了 |
[24:01] | I’m gonna scream here in two seconds if you don’t– | 我马上就要喊了 如果你们不… |
[24:03] | This is your friend, Maya. | 这是你的朋友玛雅 |
[24:06] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[24:08] | And we think that whoever she works for, | 我们认为她的老板 |
[24:10] | her pimp, did this to her. | 她的皮条客杀了她 |
[24:12] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[24:15] | Alicia, who is he? | 艾丽西亚 他是谁 |
[24:18] | Saint. | 圣徒 |
[24:21] | Saint’s your pimp, too? | 圣徒也是你的皮条客吗 |
[24:23] | Yeah. He killed Maya. | 是的 他杀了玛雅 |
[24:27] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:29] | He has a saying. | 他有一个原则 |
[24:31] | “You fly, you die.” | “单飞必死” |
[24:33] | – So Maya was trying to get out? – Yeah, that– | -所以玛雅想要离开 -是的 |
[24:36] | that baseball player said he was gonna take care of her. | 那个棒球手说他会照顾她的 |
[24:41] | Is that him? You talking about this guy? | 你说的是他吗 |
[24:43] | Yeah, that’s the guy. | 是的 就是他 |
[24:45] | To me, he seemed like a regular John. | 对于我来说他和其他人没什么区别 |
[24:47] | Alicia. | 艾丽西亚 |
[24:48] | When’s the next time you see him? | 你下一次见到他会是什么时候 |
[24:50] | No, no, Saint has eyes everywhere. | 不 圣徒监视着一切 |
[24:52] | We’re gonna get this guy off the street, I promise you that. | 我向你保证我们会把他从这条街赶走的 |
[24:55] | – Well, you better be damn sure. – I am sure. | -你最好能保证 -我保证 |
[25:02] | Saint comes around at five to midnight to get his money. | 圣徒五点到午夜这段时间会来取他的钱 |
[25:08] | How do you feel about what you do, Maya? | 玛雅 你怎么看待你的工作 |
[25:12] | How do you think I feel? | 你觉得我怎么看 |
[25:15] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你呢 |
[25:19] | It’s like, uh… | 感觉 |
[25:22] | it’s like you’re not even | 有时候你甚至 |
[25:24] | a human being sometimes. | 都算不上一个人 |
[25:26] | You know, it’s like… | 你就好像 |
[25:30] | It’s like you’re just a piece of tissue or something. | 是一片纸巾之类的东西 |
[25:39] | Yeah, I don’t really want to talk about it anymore. | 我不想再讨论这件事了 |
[26:16] | This is Saint. | 这就是圣徒 |
[26:23] | Who got something for me? Come on. | 把钱交出来 快 |
[26:25] | All right, ladies, who got something for me? | 姑娘们 都把钱交出来吧 |
[26:28] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就对了 |
[26:29] | All right, talk to me. | 都过来 |
[26:30] | Y’all take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[26:33] | All right, all right. | 好的 |
[26:36] | Move in. | 行动 |
[26:43] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[26:44] | Don’t move; keep your hands where we can see them. | 不要动 举起手来 |
[26:46] | – What is this? – Get on your knees! | -什么情况 -跪下 |
[26:47] | Did you really think you could just kill Maya? | 你以为你就可以这么杀死玛雅吗 |
[26:50] | Bitch, you talking crazy. | 婊子你疯了吧 |
[26:51] | – She was my friend! – That’s enough. | -她是我的朋友 -够了 |
[26:53] | She was my friend and you killed her! | 你杀了我的朋友 |
[26:55] | Hey, I don’t know what she talking about. | 我不知道她在说什么 |
[26:56] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[26:58] | Looks like we got an All Star ring in the glove box. | 好像我们在杂物箱里发现了一枚全明星戒指 |
[27:00] | Hey, that’s not what it looks like. | 事情不是这样的 |
[27:02] | It never is. | 从来都不是 |
[27:15] | Maya told me she was 18. I took her word for it. | 玛雅告诉我她18岁了 我相信了她 |
[27:17] | Maya was trying to get away from you, bro. | 玛雅试图离开你 |
[27:20] | No, man, Maya was confused. | 不 玛雅很困惑 |
[27:22] | McCoy got into her head, | 那个打球的麦考伊 |
[27:23] | big hitter with all his money, promising her the world? | 用他的钱和花言巧语让她无法自拔 |
[27:25] | And she just fell for it. | 她深陷其中 |
[27:26] | So you knew McCoy? | 所以你认识麦考伊 |
[27:27] | I knew he liked girls I knew. | 我知道他喜欢我认识的女孩 |
[27:29] | You know a guy named Freddy? | 你认识一个叫弗雷迪的人吗 |
[27:30] | Worked for McCoy. | 他为麦考伊工作 |
[27:32] | I know a couple guys named Freddy. | 我认识很多叫弗雷迪的 |
[27:33] | You ever been to McCoy’s house? | 你去过麦考伊的家吗 |
[27:35] | – Nope. – Then how’d you get his ring? | -没有 -那你怎么得到他的戒指的 |
[27:37] | It was a gift. From Maya. | 这是玛雅给我的礼物 |
[27:39] | Oh, she was an All Star third baseman? | 她是全明星三垒手吗 |
[27:41] | No, man. | 不 |
[27:43] | Look, McCoy gave it to Maya, Maya gave it to me. | 麦考伊把它给了玛雅 玛雅给了我 |
[27:46] | People give me stuff all the time. | 大家经常给我一些东西 |
[27:49] | I didn’t want to take it, but I didn’t want to offend her, so, | 我不想拿 但是我不想冒犯她 |
[27:50] | you know, it’s yours, if you want it. | 所以如果你想要它就是你的了 |
[27:52] | All right, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:54] | Guys like you, who run underage girls… | 像你这样对未成年女孩下手的人 |
[28:00] | You have a special place for me. | 我尤为痛恨 |
[28:02] | So… | 所以 |
[28:03] | You’re gonna get honest. | 你给我老实点 |
[28:06] | Now listen. | 听我说 |
[28:10] | What did you do to Maya? | 你对玛雅做了什么 |
[28:12] | Like I told you before, nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[28:19] | Yo, hey! All right, all right, all right! | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:21] | All right, all right, look! | 好吧 听我说 |
[28:22] | Look, I ran Maya, okay? | 是我让玛雅出去卖淫 |
[28:24] | I admit that! | 我承认 |
[28:25] | But she was alive the last time I saw her, okay? | 但是我上次见她的时候她还活着 |
[28:34] | Sarge. Sarge. | 警长 警长 |
[28:36] | I was wondering if we could maybe | 我们是不是可以 |
[28:38] | make this Manny’s thing go away? | 把曼妮餐厅的案子结了 |
[28:41] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[28:43] | She threw a citizen across the restaurant | 她在餐馆里摔倒了一个市民 |
[28:45] | and she elbowed a police officer in the face. | 还肘击警官的脸 |
[28:47] | You want her to go away? | 你想放她走 |
[28:48] | She’s gonna go away for aggravated battery. | 她会因严重的殴打行为被逮捕 |
[28:50] | Okay, the lady’s name is Vicky Metzler. | 这位女士叫维琪·麦茨勒 |
[28:52] | Oh, okay, oh, my God, she’s a lady now. | 我的天 要叫她女士了吗 |
[28:54] | Is that– are you hearing this? | 你听到了吗 |
[28:55] | She is a cop, she’s a former cop, she’s from St. Louis. | 她以前是圣路易斯的一名警察 |
[28:58] | Okay, okay, so what happened? | 行了 发生了什么 |
[29:00] | She wouldn’t tell me, but I got a friend there. | 她没有告诉我 但我在那边有一个朋友告诉我 |
[29:02] | Story is, her and her partner were chasing | 她和她的搭档在高速公路上 |
[29:03] | a robbery suspect high speed. | 追捕一名抢劫犯 |
[29:05] | Suspect plows into another car | 嫌疑犯冲到另一辆车里 |
[29:07] | and kills a mother and two kids. | 并杀死了一位母亲和两个孩子 |
[29:09] | Vicky was never the same. | 维琪就不再是从前的她了 |
[29:10] | I mean, she’s one of us, Sarge. | 她是我们的人 警长 |
[29:12] | Yeah, I get it, but… | 我明白 但… |
[29:14] | Here’s the problem: Manny already signed a complaint. | 问题在这里 曼妮餐厅已经提起诉讼了 |
[29:17] | She’s gonna have to do a night in the lockup. | 她得在监狱待上一晚了 |
[29:19] | But there’s got to be something that we can do. | 但我们肯定能做点什么 |
[29:21] | We did do something, Kim. | 我们确实做了 金 |
[29:23] | Our job. | 我们的工作 |
[29:35] | Hi, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[29:37] | How you holding up? | 还顶得住吗 |
[29:39] | I’m really worried about my dad. | 我真的很担心父亲 |
[29:41] | – Yeah. – How’s he doing? | -是啊 -他怎么样 |
[29:43] | Well, you know, he’s in a tough spot, Marley. | 他处境艰难 马利 |
[29:47] | You don’t think he did it, right? | 你也觉得他没有杀人 对吧 |
[29:50] | No. | 是的 |
[29:52] | You know, a lot of my dad’s so-called friends | 我父亲很多所谓的朋友 |
[29:56] | were always after something. | 总是图着他什么 |
[29:58] | His money, his fame. | 他的钱 他的名声 |
[30:01] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[30:02] | You never wanted anything from him. | 你从未想过图他什么 |
[30:06] | So your father was here last night? | 那你父亲昨晚是在这里吗 |
[30:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:10] | What did you guys do? | 你们做了什么事 |
[30:13] | Nothing. Um… | 没什么 |
[30:14] | It was late, so I set him up on the couch | 当时很晚了 我安顿好让他在沙发休息 |
[30:16] | and went back to bed. | 就去睡觉了 |
[30:17] | Oh, so you guys didn’t talk? | 那你们没有聊天吗 |
[30:20] | Not really. | 没怎么聊 |
[30:23] | How did he seem? | 他看上去怎么样 |
[30:26] | Like normal. | 和平常一样 |
[30:28] | He was a little worked up after he talked to Freddy, | 他和弗雷迪聊过之后有点不高兴 |
[30:30] | but you know Freddy, he always gets on my dad’s nerves. | 你知道弗雷迪的 他总让我爸不高兴 |
[30:33] | He called Freddy? | 他打电话给弗雷迪了吗 |
[30:35] | Is that bad? | 这事不好吗 |
[30:38] | Well, it’s just that we ran his phone records | 只是我们查了他的通话记录 |
[30:40] | and, you know, that… | 但… |
[30:43] | that call didn’t come up. | 没有看到这个通话记录 |
[30:45] | That’s because he used my phone. | 因为他用的我的电话 |
[30:55] | Did I just screw up? | 我是不是说错了什么 |
[31:05] | Freddy, you got a minute? | 弗雷迪 有时间吗 |
[31:07] | Actually, I’m in kind of a hurry, but what’s up? | 事实上我有点忙 什么事 |
[31:15] | When was, uh… | 你什么时候… |
[31:17] | when was the last time you talked to Jake? | 最后一次和杰克说话是什么时候 |
[31:19] | I told you, he fired me, remember? | 我告诉过你 他炒了我啊 记得吗 |
[31:23] | You didn’t talk to him at all last night? | 你昨晚没和他说过话吗 |
[31:26] | You here as a cop or a friend? | 你是以警察还是朋友的身份来这里的 |
[31:31] | Did you talk to him last night? | 你昨晚和他说话了吗 |
[31:34] | No. | 没有 |
[31:40] | I really wish you would’ve said yes. | 真希望你回答是的 |
[31:44] | ‘Cause I know he called you from his daughter’s phone. | 因为我知道他用女儿的电话打给你了 |
[31:48] | 11:38 11:38. | |
[31:51] | Call lasted six minutes. | 聊了6分钟 |
[31:53] | But what I don’t know… | 但我不知道的… |
[31:56] | is the content of that conversation. | 是通话内容 |
[32:00] | Man, Al, what’re we gonna do? | 老埃 我们要怎么办 |
[32:01] | Just tell me what happened! | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[32:06] | Easy now, Al. | 放松 老埃 |
[32:09] | We’ve all got skin in the game. | 这个游戏我们都有份 |
[32:12] | What do you mean by that? | 什么意思 |
[32:15] | Plenty of parties. | 那么多派对 |
[32:17] | Yeah? Plenty of pictures. | 是吧 那么多照片 |
[32:20] | You’re in a lot of ’em. | 里面都有你 |
[32:22] | A lot of stuff getting passed around. | 会有很多事情捅出来 |
[32:25] | Pictures that’d get your job lost real quick. | 那些照片会让你很快就被炒掉 |
[32:33] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[32:36] | Hate to bring it up like this, but, hey, man, | 我也不想以这种方式提起 但 |
[32:37] | if you’re gonna come in here and flex on me, | 如果你过来威胁我 |
[32:38] | I’m gonna do the same, so… | 我也只有回敬 所以… |
[32:43] | How about we both just figure out a way | 我们俩想个办法 |
[32:44] | to make this thing go away? | 让这件事小事化了如何 |
[32:46] | You know, we were all playing a role | 我们在杰克家都扮演着一个角色 |
[32:50] | at Jake’s house, weren’t we, Freddy? | 是不是 弗雷迪 |
[32:53] | I was the dumb cop you guys had in your back pocket. | 我是那个罩着你们的蠢警察 |
[32:58] | Till you needed a favor. | 要帮忙就会找我 |
[32:59] | No, that ain’t true, Al– | 不是这样的 老埃 |
[33:01] | No, no, no, no, I… | 不不不 我… |
[33:03] | I think it is. | 我觉得就是这样 |
[33:11] | Come on, man. | 别这样 老兄 |
[33:11] | Unless you tell me what happened to that girl. | 除非你告诉我那女孩到底发生了什么 |
[33:17] | What happened to that girl? | 那女孩到底发生了什么 |
[33:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:22] | See if he wants to talk. | 看看他是不是愿意说 |
[33:28] | Stand right here. | 站这儿 |
[33:30] | Where’s Jake? | 杰克在哪 |
[33:38] | Come on. | 过来 |
[33:42] | Detective, I was very specific. | 警探 我说得很明白了 |
[33:44] | Do you want to know what happened to that girl or not? | 你到底想不想知道那女孩到底发生了什么 |
[33:47] | ‘Cause I could get McCoy to talk. | 因为我能让麦考伊张口说话 |
[33:49] | So you’re not gonna feed him information? | 那么你不打算给他提供信息 |
[33:51] | Help him get out of this charge, too? | 也不帮他逃脱指控了吗 |
[33:54] | No, I’m not. | 是的 |
[33:59] | I’m gonna go get a sandwich. | 我要去吃一个三明治 |
[34:02] | Maybe an iced tea, as well. | 也许还要喝一杯冰红茶 |
[34:04] | Probably take me about 45 minutes. | 也许会花差不多45分钟 |
[34:07] | When I return, | 当我回来时 |
[34:09] | it’ll be for your badge. | 就要没收你的警徽了 |
[34:10] | And a to-from. | 还要停职 |
[34:11] | And I’m recommending a ten-day suspension | 我建议你停职十天 |
[34:13] | and mandatory enrollment in the Behavior Intervention System. | 并强制参加行为干预改造学习 |
[34:18] | Welcome to the new and improved Chicago Police Department, Al. | 欢迎来到改良后的芝加哥警署 埃尔 |
[34:32] | Hey, Al. | 老埃 |
[34:34] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:36] | Where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[34:39] | Listen. | 听着 |
[34:44] | You remember how I made that DUI go away? | 你记得我怎么帮你抹掉醉驾的吗 |
[34:47] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[34:50] | I can help you with this, too. | 这件事我也能帮你 |
[34:53] | But I’m gonna need to know what happened. | 但我要知道到底发生了什么 |
[34:58] | It’s just you and me. | 此事你知我知 |
[35:00] | But when I tell you that there’s no more time | 但我跟你说 现在没时间 |
[35:01] | for dicking around… | 瞎胡闹了 |
[35:06] | Just got to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[35:16] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[35:24] | I let Maya stay at my place to get back on her feet. | 我让玛雅在我那里改过自新 |
[35:30] | And I did go away on that hunting trip, | 我也确实去狩猎了 |
[35:32] | but I came back a day early, and I found her… | 但我提前一天回来了 我发现她… |
[35:37] | she had all my watches. | 我的手表都在她那里 |
[35:39] | All my money. | 我所有的钱 |
[35:42] | She’d been stealing from me. | 她一直在偷我的东西 |
[35:45] | After all I’d done for her, I mean, how–how would you feel? | 我为她做了那么多 换做你你会作何感受 |
[35:48] | Betrayed. | 背叛 |
[35:51] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:54] | Then I-I pushed her. | 然后我推了她 |
[35:56] | And she fell backwards and hit her head. | 她背朝下倒下 撞到头了 |
[36:03] | And the… | 然后… |
[36:09] | Blood started coming out. | 开始流血 |
[36:15] | I… | 我… |
[36:16] | All I ever wanted to do was help her. | 我只是想帮助她 |
[36:18] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[36:22] | Why didn’t you call an ambulance? | 你为什么不叫救护车 |
[36:24] | Because she was dead. | 因为她已经死了 |
[36:29] | And I knew how that would look, so I… | 我知道事情看起来是什么样子 所以我… |
[36:32] | I bolted. | 我逃了 |
[36:36] | I went to Marley’s. | 我去了马利家 |
[36:39] | And I called Freddy. | 我还给弗雷迪打了电话 |
[36:43] | He said he’d go back and make it look like a robbery. | 他说他会回去让现场看起来像一场盗窃 |
[36:49] | It was an accident, Al. | 那是意外 老埃 |
[36:51] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[37:00] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[37:07] | So… | 所以 |
[37:11] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[37:14] | What do we do? What should I say? | 我们怎么办 我该怎么说 |
[37:24] | Based on Jake McCoy’s confession, | 根据杰克·麦考伊的供述 |
[37:25] | we’re gonna file a complaint for voluntary manslaughter. | 我们会起诉他故意杀人 |
[37:29] | He’ll be in bond court tomorrow. | 他明天就会上庭 |
[37:35] | Some friend. | 真够朋友 |
[38:10] | You know, I had a chance to take him off the street. | 我曾有机会让他进监狱 |
[38:13] | You know, I could’ve let him take the ride on that DUI. | 我本可以让他因为醉驾进监狱 |
[38:18] | Maybe he’d be in a program now, or… | 可能现在他会在戒酒 或者 |
[38:20] | or locked up. | 在监狱里 |
[38:25] | She’d still be alive. | 她就会还活着 |
[38:56] | Okay, so the phone number is a hard line | 那个电话号码是固定电话 |
[38:59] | that’s connected to a local diner in Easton, | 是伊斯顿的一家餐厅的 |
[39:02] | which is right outside of Leavenworth. | 餐厅就在莱文沃思外 |
[39:03] | Outside the penitentiary. | 在感化院外 |
[39:05] | Yep, I spoke to the local sheriff | 是 我问过当地警长了 |
[39:06] | and he says it sounds a lot like this whack job they have in town | 他说这很像他们那里的一个恶作剧 |
[39:09] | who does stuff like this all the time. | 有个人一直做这种事 |
[39:11] | He’s a peeping Tom type; they picked him up. | 他是个偷窥狂 他们已经把他抓起来了 |
[39:13] | He’s locked up. He’s in county, so we’re good. | 他现在在郡监狱里 所以没事了 |
[39:17] | It’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[39:20] | You know, my mom told me once my father did a stretch | 我妈妈告诉过我 我爸爸在莱文沃思 |
[39:22] | in Leavenworth. | 服过刑 |
[39:44] | What’re you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[39:47] | I’m staying here until you get out tomorrow. | 我要留在这里等你明天出狱 |
[39:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:53] | Vicky, I know what happened. | 薇琪 我知道你的事 |
[39:56] | And it could’ve happened to any one of us, so… | 那种事可能发生在我们任何人身上 所以 |
[40:02] | I’m not gonna leave you alone. | 我不会丢下你一个人 |
[40:09] | I was the cop you never wanted to mess with. | 我是那种谁都不想惹的警察 |
[40:13] | I got my teeth in you, I was a dog on a bone. | 让我盯上你 那就是狗盯上了骨头 |
[40:15] | I never let go. | 我绝不会放手 |
[40:17] | So when that guy drove off and tried to get away, | 所以那个人想开车逃跑时 |
[40:20] | I was gonna chase him to the ends of the earth. | 我本打算追他到天涯海角 |
[40:27] | I can’t get past it. | 我过去不这道坎 |
[40:32] | I’m here. | 有我在 |
[40:42] | So what would you change? | 你想改变什么 |
[40:44] | If you could? | 如果你可以的话 |
[40:46] | Just one thing. | 就改变一件事 |
[40:50] | What difference would it make? | 能有什么区别 |
[40:54] | Got to be something. | 肯定有区别 |
[40:56] | Something you’d change or… | 你想改变的事 或者 |
[40:59] | maybe just something you could have right now. | 可能是你现在想拥有的东西 |
[41:04] | Okay, so if I had a magic wand or something. | 好吧 如果我有根魔杖之类的 |
[41:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:10] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[41:13] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[41:32] | I… | 我… |
[41:40] | I-I wish I… | 我希望我… |