时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Thank you for swinging by. | 谢谢你们能过来 |
[00:04] | Ye- ah, no sweat. | 没事 |
[00:05] | We were doing a prep at 26th and Cal. | 我们在第26街和加州大街出警 |
[00:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:07] | There’s been a rash of ODs. | 有很多嗑药过量的患者 |
[00:08] | They’re coming in in waves. | 一个接一个 |
[00:09] | Third one today just coded. | 今天已经第三个了 |
[00:11] | – Heroin? – Yeah, but definitely laced. | -海洛因 -对 但肯定是混合了其它药物 |
[00:13] | Probably fentanyl. | 可能是芬太尼 |
[00:15] | I haven’t seen anything like this since… | 我从没见过这样的 自从… |
[00:17] | ever. | 从没见过 |
[00:18] | I’ll put a call in to Narcotics– | 我打电话问问缉毒队 |
[00:19] | see what they know. | 看看他们有没有线索 |
[00:20] | Can we get the CFD paperwork? | 能拿到消防局的文件吗 |
[00:22] | I want to see where these paramedic calls | 我想看看这些求救电话 |
[00:23] | are originating from. | 都是从哪来的 |
[00:24] | They’re coming in from all over the city. | 全市各地 |
[00:26] | I’ve got another one. Narcan’s wearing off. | 又来一个 纳洛酮要用光了 |
[00:28] | Give him another 2 of Narcan–slow IV push. | 再打两单位纳洛酮 缓慢静脉注射 |
[00:32] | All right, I’ll pull together a detailed list when I can. | 我有空就提供详细名单 |
[00:34] | – I got to go. – Thanks, man, | -我得去忙了 -谢了 |
[00:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[00:39] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[00:41] | We got to roll. | 我们得走了 |
[00:47] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[00:48] | A call came in. | 有人报警 |
[00:49] | Suspicious package by the lake. | 说湖边有可疑包裹 |
[00:52] | Family was setting up for their kid’s birthday party. | 一家子在给小孩过生日 |
[00:55] | Roger and Ashley Basinski over here. | 那边的罗杰和阿什莉·巴辛斯基 |
[00:58] | The mother found a backpack | 妈妈发现了一个背包 |
[00:59] | soaked in what she believed to be blood. | 她觉得浸透了血 |
[01:01] | Recovered right over here. | 在那边看到的 |
[01:03] | She open it? | 她打开了吗 |
[01:04] | Yeah, found a surprise inside. | 是啊 发现了一个大惊喜 |
[01:07] | – You want to talk to ’em? – Yeah. | -想和他们谈谈吗 -好 |
[01:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:09] | All right, guys… | 好的 伙计们… |
[01:25] | Fentanyl? | 芬太尼吗 |
[01:27] | 300 K worth. | 价值三十万 |
[01:28] | My guy in Narcotics says recently they’ve been | 缉毒队的人说最近 |
[01:30] | pulling heroin off the streets that’s been cut with it. | 正在街上查用这个混合的海洛因 |
[01:32] | Makes it, like, 1,000 times more potent. | 这样就更说得通了 |
[01:34] | It’s killing people all over Chicago. | 这东西在芝加哥到处害人 |
[01:41] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[01:42] | I heard Mouse came looking to get a felony dropped | 我听说耗子来找你抹掉一项重罪 |
[01:46] | so he could re-enlist. | 想重新入伍 |
[01:49] | And if he did? | 如果成功了呢 |
[01:51] | I think he’s carrying around a lot of guilt | 我觉得他因为我们安全回家了 |
[01:53] | that we made it home safe | 而很多朋友没有回来 |
[01:55] | and friends of ours didn’t. | 所以很有负罪感 |
[02:07] | Grab a shoulder. Grab a shoulder. | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[02:08] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:10] | Get her out of here; get her to her parents. | 把她带到父母那里去 |
[02:14] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[02:19] | Oh, man. | 老天爷 |
[02:21] | God. | 天啊 |
[02:23] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[02:43] | Back in 06, we had freezer trucks | 06年的时候 我们有制冷车 |
[02:46] | parked out back filled with stiffs | 在后面停着 装满了尸体 |
[02:47] | from all the heat-related deaths. | 都是天气太热导致的 |
[02:49] | We actually ran out of toe tags. | 脚上用的标签都快用光了 |
[02:51] | All of these are from fentanyl? | 这些都是芬太尼注射而死的吗 |
[02:54] | Last two weeks have been insane. | 这两周真是够呛 |
[02:56] | Dealers get the cut wrong, | 毒贩用错剂量 |
[02:58] | your heart stops instantly. | 你心脏立马就能停 |
[03:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:02] | Cause of death on your DOA is blunt head trauma. | 你们送来的这个是头部钝击死亡 |
[03:05] | Abrasions on both shoulders | 双肩均有摩擦痕迹 |
[03:09] | match the width of the backpack recovered at the scene. | 和现场发现的背包带等宽 |
[03:11] | You find any drugs in his system? | 在体内发现毒品了吗 |
[03:12] | Toxicology report came back clean. | 毒理检查报告显示没有 |
[03:14] | But you may be able to run with this. | 但你们可以看看这个 |
[03:17] | His skin was bloated from the time in the water– | 他的皮肤泡水肿了 |
[03:19] | ballparking at seven hours. | 大概泡了七个小时左右 |
[03:21] | Clear as day now that he’s dried out. | 现在差不多一天 皮肤变干了 |
[03:29] | So how’s the online dating going? | 网上约会如何了 |
[03:30] | Oh, my God, shush. | 天啊 别这么大声 |
[03:31] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[03:33] | Can I talk to you guys? | 能和你们说句话吗 |
[03:34] | Oh, God, is that her, uh– | 天啊 是她吗… |
[03:35] | Yeah, it’s her bad news voice. | 是啊 她一出声准没好事 |
[03:41] | Julie, there’s no easy way to say this. | 朱莉 要开这个口不容易 |
[03:45] | You’re being transferred back to your foot beat | 你被调回原巡逻区了 |
[03:47] | at 26th and Cal. | 26街和加州大街 |
[03:49] | What the hell? She just got here. | 怎么回事 她刚过来 |
[03:53] | It’s Fogel. | 是福格尔 |
[03:55] | Because she didn’t consent to being his piece of ass? | 因为她不愿意跟他苟且吗 |
[03:57] | I am well aware of the particulars– | 我知道这很… |
[03:58] | – I mean, you got to be– – Burgess! | -开什么玩笑 -伯吉斯 |
[04:04] | I brought you in at management discretion. | 当初是我自作主张把你调过来的 |
[04:07] | He went over me. | 他直接越过了我 |
[04:08] | He went over the union. | 还越过了工会 |
[04:11] | He is a commander, | 他是局长 |
[04:12] | and there is nothing more I can do. | 所以我无能为力 |
[04:15] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[04:17] | This is your last shift at 21. | 这是你在21分局最后一次当值 |
[04:28] | We’ll fight it. | 我们会努力一下 |
[04:39] | Hey, anything come back on the tattoo? | 纹身查出什么了吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, I went through the intake records at the morgue– | 嗯 我查遍了停尸房的收录记录 |
[04:43] | checked every death certificate from April 22, 2010– | 亲自确认了从2010年4月起至今 |
[04:47] | by hand. | 所有死亡记录 |
[04:48] | They’re not online. | 还没有网上记录 |
[04:49] | So that’s a no then? | 那就是没查到了 |
[04:51] | No. | 不 |
[04:53] | It’s Grace Clarendon. | 这是格蕾丝·卡莱雷顿 |
[04:55] | Cause of death: leukemia. | 死因 白血病 |
[04:56] | She was 14. | 当时才14岁 |
[05:00] | Damn. | 该死 |
[05:01] | LKA for her mother is at the bottom of the page, right hand side. | 她母亲现在的居住地在右页下方 |
[05:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:20] | Theresa Clarendon? | 特蕾莎·卡莱雷顿 |
[05:21] | – Yeah. – I’m Detective Dawson. | -是的 -我是道森警探 |
[05:22] | This is Detective Olinsky. | 这是奥林斯基警探 |
[05:23] | No, I asked Mr. Harrison | 不 我请求哈里森先生 |
[05:25] | to give me another week to put the rent together. | 再给我一个礼拜交齐租金 |
[05:26] | Please don’t throw me out. | 请你不要把我赶出去 |
[05:28] | Uh, we’re, uh– we’re here about your son. | 我们来…是为了你的儿子 |
[05:32] | Why? What happened to him? | 为什么 他怎么了 |
[05:35] | Ma’am, I’m gonna show you a photo. | 太太 我要给你看一张照片 |
[05:42] | That’s his tattoo. | 那是他的纹身 |
[05:48] | God, is he okay? | 天啊 他没事吧 |
[05:50] | Ma’am, I’m sorry. | 太太 我很遗憾 |
[06:04] | When we placed Grace to rest, | 当我们葬了格蕾丝后 |
[06:07] | I just assumed | 我以为 |
[06:10] | Tyler would be the one | 以后泰勒会 |
[06:12] | to lay me next to her. | 把我葬在她身边 |
[06:16] | Ms. Clarendon, | 卡莱雷顿女士 |
[06:18] | is there any chance that your son might have been | 你儿子有没有可能在从事 |
[06:20] | mixed up in something illegal? | 一些违法的活动 |
[06:23] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[06:24] | When Tyler was found, he was wearing a backpack | 泰勒被人发现时 他还背着一个 |
[06:27] | filled with narcotics. | 装满毒品的背包 |
[06:31] | Tyler had a problem with that | 泰勒从国外回来后 |
[06:33] | when he got back from overseas. | 就染上了这个 |
[06:36] | He was in the military. | 他是去服兵役 |
[06:38] | He was trying to get his life together. | 他试图让自己振作起来 |
[06:40] | He got a job. | 他找了份工作 |
[06:42] | Doing what? | 是干什么的 |
[06:43] | Landscaping, he said. | 园林绿化 他是这么说的 |
[06:45] | I don’t know the details. | 我不知道细节 |
[06:46] | I saw him mostly on Facebook. | 我一般只能在脸书上看到他的近况 |
[06:49] | He have any recent posts? | 他最近有发布什么内容吗 |
[07:10] | This friend–you know him? | 这个朋友 你认识他吗 |
[07:14] | Tyler Clarendon. | 泰勒·卡莱雷顿 |
[07:18] | This woman outlived both her kids. | 这个女人两度白发人送黑发人 |
[07:21] | His new best friend was Tony Chin. | 他新交的好朋友叫托尼·陈 |
[07:23] | 20. | 20岁 |
[07:24] | Junior at Central Chicago U. | 芝加哥中心大学大三学生 |
[07:26] | No criminal record, but the last few weeks, | 没有犯罪记录 但是最近几个礼拜 |
[07:27] | he suddenly appears all over Tyler’s social media profile. | 他突然出现在泰勒的社交媒体页面上 |
[07:30] | Mouse, you dump his phone records? | 耗子 你搞到他的通话记录了吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah, there’s dozens of calls between Tyler and Tony Chin, | 嗯 泰勒和托尼·陈通过几十次电话 |
[07:34] | all less than two minutes in duration | 每通电话不超过两分钟 |
[07:36] | and at all sorts of crazy hours. | 而且都是在非常奇怪的时间段 |
[07:37] | Have Atwater and Ruzek take a run at this guy. | 让阿特沃特和鲁塞克去会会这家伙 |
[07:40] | You know, uh, Tyler– | 那个 泰勒 |
[07:43] | he was 2nd Battalion, 7th Marine. | 他曾经是海军七营二团的 |
[07:46] | – When? – ’08. | -什么时候 -2008年 |
[07:47] | He was spitting distance from us in Kandahar. | 他当时在坎大哈离我们只有咫尺之遥 |
[07:50] | All right, well, they saw some action. | 他们也算见识过大场面的人 |
[07:53] | Yeah, they did. | 没错 |
[08:06] | What part of “Do not disturb” you having trouble with? | “请勿打扰”这几个大字看不懂吗 |
[08:09] | The Chicago PD part. | 芝加哥警署 |
[08:12] | Look, I-I– I didn’t know. | 那个 我不知道 |
[08:15] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没关系 我明白 |
[08:16] | We all look alike. | 我们其实都差不多 |
[08:17] | African-Americans? | 非裔美国人 |
[08:20] | Cops– | 警察 |
[08:21] | the same cops who heard that | 是警察认为 |
[08:23] | apparently you’re the guy to talk to. | 应该找你谈谈 |
[08:25] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[08:27] | About your buddy Tyler right here. | 你的这位好哥们泰勒 |
[08:29] | I met him at a party I DJ’d. | 我在一个派对上认识他的 我是DJ |
[08:31] | I didn’t know him that well. | 我跟他没这么熟 |
[08:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:33] | Then why you been calling him day and night? | 那你为什么一天到晚都给他打电话 |
[08:35] | He did a little work for me at the parties, | 他在派对上帮了我点忙 |
[08:37] | providing refreshments. | 提供提神剂 |
[08:40] | Refreshments, huh? | 提神剂 |
[08:42] | Okay, it’s– it’s not like that. | 好吧 其实…不是那样的 |
[08:43] | – I’m talking beer– – Tony, please. | -我说的是啤酒 -托尼 拜托 |
[08:46] | Don’t act as stupid as that haircut makes you look. | 你这发型已经够蠢了 不要再自己挖坑了 |
[08:49] | You guys were running dope together. | 你们俩在一起贩毒 |
[08:51] | Right? Tony– | 对吗 托尼 |
[08:53] | I–I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[08:54] | I’m a–I’m a Phi Beta Kappa honor student, | 我…我是φβκ荣誉学生 |
[08:56] | and I’ve got a chem midterm on Friday, so– | 我周五化学还要期中考 |
[08:58] | Let me guess what happened. | 我猜猜怎么回事 |
[09:00] | Tyler– he wanted a little bit bigger cut, right? | 泰勒他想多分点钱 对不对 |
[09:03] | So you take a baseball bat– | 所以你就抄起球棒 |
[09:04] | crack him in the head with it. | 把他的脑袋敲开了花 |
[09:08] | Damn. | 狠啊 |
[09:12] | Hey, Officer, do you mind if I grab my wallet? | 两位警官 我可以去拿我的钱包吗 |
[09:16] | I don’t want you, you know, shooting me | 我不想让你们 以为我是去拿别的什么 |
[09:18] | as I reach for it, so… | 开枪打我 |
[09:23] | Yeah, any more questions, contact my lawyer. | 其余的问题请联系我的律师 |
[09:26] | Wow, you have one on retainer. | 你居然付得起律师定金 |
[09:27] | Yeah, this conversation’s over. | 这次谈话到此结束 |
[09:31] | For now. | 暂时如此 |
[09:35] | It’s never gonna end with that guy. | 那个人真是没完没了 |
[09:37] | There’s got to be something that we can do. | 我们肯定有什么能对付他的办法 |
[09:39] | Private security, I guess? | 要不辞职去私人安保公司 |
[09:43] | Ride out the year. | 撑过今年 |
[09:44] | Bid back into 21st legit, | 然后正式申请调到21局 |
[09:46] | and then no one can touch you. | 这样就没人能动你了 |
[09:50] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:51] | Did somebody hurt you? | 有人伤害你了吗 |
[09:52] | My mom–she hurt my dad real bad. | 我妈 她伤了我爸 很严重 |
[09:54] | Call it in. What’s your name, buddy? | 请求支援 你叫什么 |
[09:56] | – Chase. – 2113, this is an emergency. | -切斯 -2113上报紧急情况 |
[09:57] | You got a last name? | 你姓什么 |
[09:58] | Roll another squad to 32nd and Princeton. | 请急调支援小组到32街普林斯顿街路口 |
[09:59] | Chase, you’re gonna be fine. | 切斯 你不会有事的 |
[10:00] | – We’re gonna help your dad. – Okay. | -我们会帮助你的父亲 -好的 |
[10:02] | Hey, look at me. We’re gonna help you. | 看着我 我们会帮你的 |
[10:03] | All right? | 好吗 |
[10:05] | That’s my house, the one with the flag. | 我家是那户插着旗子的 |
[10:07] | Chase, can you stay with these officers? | 切斯 你能和这些警察在一起吗 |
[10:09] | – Yeah? – Yeah, go in the back. | -好吗 -抄后路 |
[10:20] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[10:24] | Clear. | 安全 |
[10:26] | – Clear. – Sir? | -安全 -先生 |
[10:28] | Chicago PD. Don’t move. | 芝加哥警察 不许动 |
[10:30] | Got you, Tay. Coming up behind. | 泰伊我在你身后 |
[10:32] | – Clear. – Sir, I need to see your hands. | -安全 -先生 请举起手来 |
[10:35] | Sir, do not move your hands from that table! | 先生 请把手放在桌子上 |
[10:37] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[10:40] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[10:42] | Please. | 求你了 |
[10:44] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[10:46] | Help. | 救命 |
[10:52] | Is he gonna be alright? | 他不会有事吧 |
[10:53] | We’ll know more when we get to Med. | 还得送医院进一步诊断 |
[10:57] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈在哪 |
[11:00] | Hey. Chase? | 切斯 |
[11:02] | Can you tell me where your mom is? | 你能告诉我你妈妈在哪吗 |
[11:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[11:08] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[11:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:15] | And that’s when your wife got violent? | 所以您妻子就开始动手了是吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah, uh, my ex. | 是 是我前妻 |
[11:22] | We had words. She went nuts. | 我们吵了一架 她就抓狂了 |
[11:26] | Stabbed me with a steak knife. | 就用切肉刀捅了我 |
[11:29] | But when she saw the blood, | 但是她一看见血 |
[11:32] | she panicked and ran out. | 就慌了 然后就跑了 |
[11:36] | She, um– | 她 |
[11:38] | she ever do anything like this before? | 以前有过这样的事吗 |
[11:41] | No. | 没有 |
[11:42] | Just a lot of bitching. | 就是特别能吵 |
[11:45] | But I’ll take the knife every time. | 不过我宁愿她每次都捅我一刀 |
[11:49] | And Chase was where for all of this? | 事情发生的时候切斯在哪 |
[11:52] | Napping. | 在睡觉 |
[11:55] | I couldn’t find my phone. | 我找不到手机 |
[11:58] | So I yelled for him. | 就喊了他 |
[12:00] | He came in. | 他一进来 |
[12:03] | He was crying. | 就吓哭了 |
[12:08] | He hugged me. | 他抱了我 |
[12:11] | That’s how come he got blood on him. | 所以才沾了一身血 |
[12:15] | Then he ran to get help. | 然后他跑出去求救 |
[12:17] | There’s no other immediate family in Chicago? | 他在芝加哥还有别的亲戚吗 |
[12:21] | – Outside of his mother? – Yeah. | -除了他母亲吗 -是 |
[12:25] | We both moved from St. John, Indiana, years ago. | 我们俩是多年前从印第安纳州的圣约翰搬来的 |
[12:29] | All right, well, we put an investigative alert on her. | 那好 我就给她发一个调查警报 |
[12:33] | Chase– | 至于切斯 |
[12:36] | Chase’ll have to go with DCFS. | 切斯就得去儿童家庭服务部了 |
[12:39] | Can you take him? | 你能照顾他吗 |
[12:43] | Please? | 求你了 |
[12:47] | Just till I get out of here. | 就到我出院就好 |
[12:55] | You know what, Jay? | 我跟你说 杰 |
[12:56] | It’s not your call. | 你说了不算 |
[12:58] | I promised that I would look out for you | 我们回家的时候我就保证过 |
[13:00] | when we came home. | 要多关照你 |
[13:02] | That is what I’m doing. | 我现在就在帮你 |
[13:04] | Why are you so insistent that it has to be right now? | 你为什么非要现在就去 |
[13:08] | Take a couple months off. | 就不能考虑几个月 |
[13:09] | Just clear your head, and then if you– | 好好想想清楚 如果你还是… |
[13:10] | No, if I wait, the post will be gone in six months. | 不行 如果现在不去 半年后就没机会了 |
[13:13] | All right? If I don’t reenlist now, it’s done. | 如果我现在不去 就完了 |
[13:15] | Greg, it’s a war. | 格雷格 那可是战争 |
[13:16] | They’re not really turning people away. | 他们不太可能拒绝人参军的 |
[13:18] | Do you have any idea what it’s like? | 你到底明不明白我的感受啊 |
[13:20] | I sit behind that desk and watch you go out every single day– | 我每天都坐在那张桌子后面 看你们出勤 |
[13:23] | go out and see action. | 你们可以出勤 参加战斗 |
[13:25] | Do you have any idea how that actually makes me feel? | 你有没有想过我那时是个什么感受 |
[13:27] | Then take the police exam! | 那你就去参加警察考试啊 |
[13:28] | No, I was born to be a soldier! | 不 我生来就是一个军人 |
[13:31] | A soldier, man! | 我是个军人 |
[13:34] | If it comes down to it, I will die one. | 我生是个军人 死也要以军人身份死 |
[13:36] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:39] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你们了 |
[13:40] | Uh, your guy from Narcotics, Martinez–he called back. | 你缉毒队那个朋友马丁内斯 他回电话了 |
[13:43] | They got a line on the dealer who changed his cut | 他们打听到了把自己的份额从乳糖换成芬太尼的 |
[13:45] | from lactose to fentanyl. | 毒贩的信息 |
[13:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:08] | Black ball cap, black hoodie, white sneakers. | 黑色鸭舌帽 黑色连帽衫 白球鞋 |
[14:11] | Heavyset guy? | 体格壮硕吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah, didn’t dig the nickname “Chunk,” | 是的 他不喜欢别人叫他大块头 |
[14:14] | so he took a tire iron to some guy’s dome. | 所以他用撬胎棒招呼了一个人的脑袋 |
[14:16] | Goes by “Red” now. | 现在都叫他红哥 |
[14:17] | Quite the entrepreneur. | 简直是个企业家 |
[14:19] | Been working double shifts– | 一直都是两份工作 |
[14:20] | managing a spot during the day | 白天定点卖毒品 |
[14:22] | and handling the cut at night. | 晚上就负责制毒 |
[14:23] | Meaning he knows the source of the supply. | 也就是说他知道货源 |
[14:26] | Yup. | 没错 |
[14:30] | Hey, man, I’m looking for two. | 老兄 我要两个 |
[14:33] | Who sent you? | 谁介绍你来的 |
[14:35] | Red, come on, man. | 红哥 别这样 兄弟 |
[14:36] | I was here like– like, three weeks ago. | 我三周前就来这里了 |
[14:39] | Come on, man. Cash money. | 别这样啊 老兄 现金交易 |
[14:40] | You know I’m good for it. | 你知道我没问题的 |
[14:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:52] | We got a positive. | 情况属实 |
[14:52] | I repeat, we got a positive. | 重复一遍 情况属实 |
[14:53] | Black hat, black hoodie, white shoes. | 黑帽子 黑连帽衫 白球鞋 |
[14:59] | Chicago PD. Let me see your hands. | 芝加哥警察 举起手来 |
[15:02] | Hey, Red. | 你好啊 红哥 |
[15:03] | – You know who we are. – Man, I ain’t got nothing. | -你知道我们是谁 -我什么都没干 |
[15:08] | Mustache on Jackson– | 杰克逊脸上有胡子诶 |
[15:10] | I drew it. | 我画的 |
[15:11] | My bills. | 我的钞票 |
[15:21] | Man, I don’t know nothing about nothing. | 老兄 我什么都不知道 |
[15:23] | Bro, if it was me, | 兄弟 要是我的话 |
[15:26] | I’d be a hell of a lot more worried | 那些毒品引发的谋杀案 |
[15:28] | about these drug-induced homicides. | 肯定让我担心死了 |
[15:30] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道这是什么 |
[15:31] | Nine bodies so far. | 现在已经死了九个人了 |
[15:32] | I didn’t serve any of those hypes. | 我不卖这种皮下注射的毒品 |
[15:34] | It’s your dope in ’em. | 可他们用的是你混出来的毒品 |
[15:35] | Might as well be your bullet. | 所以枪杀人的话 子弹是你的 |
[15:41] | So what you looking for exactly? | 你们到底想知道什么 |
[15:44] | You’ve been inside two years | 你坐了两年牢 |
[15:46] | and been picked up how many times? | 还被抓了多少次来着 |
[15:52] | What do you think we’re looking for? | 你觉得我们想知道什么 |
[16:00] | All right, but here’s the deal. | 行吧 但我有个要求 |
[16:05] | I’ll give you my supplier, | 我告诉你们货源 |
[16:06] | but I’m not a rat. | 但我不是告密者 |
[16:08] | ‘Cause this dude, he ain’t one of my boys. | 因为这个人不是和我一伙的 |
[16:11] | So this don’t count as ratting. | 所以这不算告密 |
[16:13] | Makes perfect sense to me. | 我觉得很有道理 |
[16:15] | Name’s Scoot. White dude. | 他叫斯酷特 白人 |
[16:17] | Scoot? | 斯酷特 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:20] | He’s really… | 他真的很 |
[16:22] | white. | 白 |
[16:26] | What’s he look like? | 长什么样 |
[16:28] | Just a real white dude. | 就是典型的白人啊 |
[16:30] | Wear them lumberjack shirts. | 穿伐木工衬衫 |
[16:34] | One time, I went to him. | 有一次 我去找他 |
[16:37] | I met him at this– this mini-mart. | 我在一个小超市遇到了他 |
[16:39] | – Where? – Right off the lake. | -哪里 -就在湖旁边 |
[16:41] | Slid down LSD up north. | 湖滨大道北段 |
[16:43] | Some rich-ass neighborhood. | 某个富人区 |
[16:45] | Lawrence or something. | 劳伦斯街还是哪里吧 |
[16:46] | All right, when was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[16:48] | Two Mondays ago. | 两周前 |
[16:52] | Check it out. | 去查 |
[16:58] | This is from two weeks ago? | 这是两周前的事吗 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:00] | The black dude– never seen him before. | 那个黑人 之前从来没见过他 |
[17:03] | That other guy, he comes in here every other week | 另一个人 隔一周来一次 |
[17:05] | looking for White Owl cigars and rolling papers. | 他总是买白猫头鹰雪茄和卷烟纸 |
[17:08] | He loves those blunts. | 他喜欢那种短粗雪茄 |
[17:10] | And you wouldn’t believe how much fuel he burns | 你绝对无法相信 |
[17:11] | in that boat of his, either. | 他那艘船要消耗多少燃料 |
[17:12] | Where can we find him? | 我们去哪儿找他 |
[17:14] | What’d he do, huh? | 他做什么了 |
[17:15] | – Parking tickets. – Okay. | -违章罚单 -好吧 |
[17:17] | I got you. I don’t know where he lives. | 我明白 我不知道他住哪儿 |
[17:20] | Uh, but he’s got a boat at the marina. | 但他有艘船停在小码头 |
[17:22] | Uh, just a few days ago I had to take some propane tanks to him. | 几天前 我还去给他送了甲烷罐 |
[17:24] | They were having some kind of rager. | 他们当时好像很生气 |
[17:27] | Yeah, I could show you where the slip is at. | 我可以告诉你们船停泊在哪里 |
[17:30] | “Whiplash.” | 鞭绳号 |
[17:31] | – Well, there she is. – With a gash in the hull. | -就在这儿 -船体有裂缝 |
[17:35] | What if this wasn’t a murder at all, | 会不会就不是谋杀 |
[17:37] | just a high-speed accident? | 只是高速意外 |
[17:39] | Either way, we’re after a fentanyl ring. | 不管怎么说 我们都要追查芬太尼 |
[17:46] | Waypoints for Blind River, Ontario, | 导航点 到安大略布兰德河 |
[17:48] | Mackinaw City, Michigan, and Chicago. | 密歇根麦基诺市 还有芝加哥 |
[17:54] | We ran a quantitative and qualitative analysis | 我们对湖边的样本 |
[17:56] | on the sample from the lake. | 做了定性定量分析 |
[17:58] | It’s not coming back as fentanyl. | 结果显示不是芬太尼 |
[18:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[18:01] | Chemically, fentanyl’s a pharmaceutical | 化学上来说 芬太尼是一种 |
[18:03] | designed to treat cancer patients– | 治疗癌症患者的药物 |
[18:04] | potent enough that a molecule on the head of a pin is deadly, | 用针头粘一个微粒就足以致死 |
[18:09] | but if even a molecule’s altered, | 但哪怕有一个微粒改变了 |
[18:10] | then technically, it’s not a controlled substance. | 严格来说 它都不能算是管制药物 |
[18:12] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是这个意思 |
[18:14] | Do you know how many OD’s we have off this stuff | 你知道我们在芝医院有多少例 |
[18:16] | down at Med? | 吸毒过量致死的吗 |
[18:17] | I do. | 我知道 |
[18:18] | But they OD’d on fentanyl | 但他们吸食的芬太尼 |
[18:19] | that had been fully processed. | 已经被完全加工过了 |
[18:21] | The batch you found in the backpack | 你在背包里发现的那包 |
[18:22] | hadn’t been activated yet, | 还没有激活 |
[18:23] | which I’m assuming they were gonna do | 所以我认为他们原本计划 |
[18:24] | when they got to Chicago. | 到芝加哥之后再处理 |
[18:26] | So you’re saying that our batch | 所以你是说这一包 |
[18:28] | is off by a molecule? | 因为一小粒就被排除了吗 |
[18:30] | That is correct. | 是的 |
[18:35] | Yeah, I got him. | 对 他在 |
[18:36] | They’re coming in right now. Thanks. | 他们这就过来 谢谢 |
[18:38] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[18:39] | – Sarge, you want to see this. – Yeah? | -警长 你要看看这个 -什么 |
[18:43] | High-speed impact would be consistent | 高速撞击会对被害人 |
[18:45] | with blunt force trauma to our vic. | 造成钝力创伤 |
[18:48] | So I think the owner of the boat | 所以我认为船主 |
[18:49] | is the one bringing the fentanyl in from Canada. | 就是把芬太尼从加拿大带来的人 |
[18:51] | Just got the test results back from ISP. | 刚从病理室拿到结果 |
[18:54] | Technically, it’s not fentanyl. | 严格来说 不是芬太尼 |
[18:57] | What? | 什么 |
[18:58] | Apparently the manufacturer’s altered molecules | 显然是制造商改变了其中的微粒 |
[19:02] | so that this stuff wouldn’t be | 这样的话这东西就不在 |
[19:03] | on the U.S. Government’s controlled substance list. | 美国政府的管制药物名单上了 |
[19:06] | Until it’s activated, | 被激活之前 |
[19:07] | it’s basically baby powder. | 它基本就是爽身粉 |
[19:08] | So we don’t have a case? | 所以我们不能立案 |
[19:21] | Oh, excellent. | 太好了 |
[19:23] | Perfect, thanks. | 完美 谢谢 |
[19:25] | And this, um, is Sergeant Platt, | 这位 是普拉特警长 |
[19:27] | who I’ve been telling you about. | 就是我一直在跟你说的那位 |
[19:29] | You a Hawks fan? | 你是老鹰队的球迷吗 |
[19:34] | That’s great, because I really need a wingman | 太好了 因为我需要一个帮手 |
[19:37] | to keep an eye on this game | 帮我看着这场比赛 |
[19:38] | while I’m chained to this desk. | 我被这张桌子栓住了 |
[19:40] | Will you do that for me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[19:42] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[19:44] | Don’t forget your shirt. | 别忘了你的球衣哦 |
[19:45] | – Sit right over there, buddy. – You got it? | -坐那里吧 小家伙 -你可以吗 |
[19:50] | Kid’s mom takes a nursing course at Lakeside. | 孩子的妈妈在湖滨上护理课 |
[19:52] | Ends in an hour. | 一个小时后下课 |
[19:54] | Why would someone stab their husband | 怎么会有人捅了自己老公之后 |
[19:55] | and then go to class? | 又去上课 |
[19:57] | ‘Cause some people are crazy, Burgess. | 因为有些人是疯子 伯吉斯 |
[20:06] | Leigh Crewes. | 利·克鲁斯 |
[20:09] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[20:10] | Were you at your ex-husband’s place earlier this morning? | 今天早上你去你前夫家了吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah, so? | 是的 怎么了 |
[20:14] | Did you have words with him? | 你跟他说话了吗 |
[20:17] | He insulted me and screamed at me, | 他羞辱我 朝我吼 |
[20:19] | if that’s what you mean. | 你是这个意思吗 |
[20:20] | Did it make you mad enough to stab him? | 气得你捅了他一刀是吗 |
[20:22] | What? | 什么 |
[20:25] | I didn’t stab him. | 我没有捅他 |
[20:27] | Jerry’s crazy. | 杰里疯了 |
[20:30] | He’s been making threats for years– | 他威胁我了好几年 |
[20:32] | said he’d do anything to keep Chase. | 说他会用一切办法留下切斯 |
[20:34] | Okay, did you ever file a restraining order? | 好的 你有没有申请过限制令 |
[20:36] | Do you have any paperwork to back this up? | 有没有能证明这事的文件 |
[20:38] | No. | 没有 |
[20:41] | Ma’am, now is the time to get ahead of this. | 女士 你现在应该着手准备了 |
[20:42] | You got to tell us the truth, | 你要告诉我们真相 |
[20:43] | or you’re never gonna see your kid again. | 不然你就再也见不到你的孩子了 |
[20:44] | No! | 不 |
[20:45] | He’s not well! | 他病了 |
[20:46] | He’s been going through a serious depression. | 他一直有重度抑郁症 |
[20:48] | I understand that, ma’am. | 我理解 女士 |
[20:49] | Can you put your hands on the roof? | 你能把手放到车顶上吗 |
[20:50] | Uh-uh, no way. I didn’t do anything. | 没门 我什么都没有做 |
[20:51] | Ma’am, hands on the roof. I understand that. | 女士 手放车顶上 我理解你 |
[20:53] | – Put your hands on the roof. – I’m not kidding. | -把你的手放在车顶上 -我没开玩笑 |
[20:54] | We’ll sort it out later. | 我们晚一点再说 |
[20:55] | – I can’t believe this! – It’s okay. | -难以置信 -没事的 |
[21:11] | – Detective Olinsky. – Ms. Clarendon. | -奥林斯基警探 -卡莱雷顿女士 |
[21:16] | Have you… | 你们… |
[21:18] | figured out who killed Tyler? | 查到是谁杀了泰勒了吗 |
[21:20] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[21:22] | But I promise to contact you as soon as we do. | 但是我保证我们会尽快联系你 |
[21:25] | At first, I couldn’t bring myself | 起初 我没法 |
[21:27] | to go through Tyler’s things, | 整理泰勒的东西 |
[21:28] | but when I did, I found this. | 但是当我整理时发现了这个 |
[21:32] | He was applying to the Chicago Fire Department. | 他已经申请加入芝加哥消防局 |
[21:37] | So are you sure he was involved in something illegal? | 所以你确定他卷入一些非法事件吗 |
[21:41] | Because I’m going to have to deal with his loss, | 因为我想努力去接受失去他的事实 |
[21:44] | and knowing that maybe he turned his life around | 如果他改变了人生道路 |
[21:47] | would give me some comfort. | 那会给我点安慰 |
[21:52] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry, but it’s looking like he was involved. | 很抱歉 但看起来他确实像卷入是非了 |
[22:14] | – Hey, Will. – Hey, Kev. | -威尔 -凯文 |
[22:16] | – What’s up? – How you doing on the case? | -怎么了 -那个案子有进展了吗 |
[22:19] | Covering every angle. | 在彻查每个细节 |
[22:24] | You got to get this stuff off the streets, Jay. | 你必须把街头上这种东西清理干净 杰 |
[22:26] | I just declared a 16-year-old girl. | 我刚宣布一个16岁的女孩死亡 |
[22:29] | Sophomore at Rutherford High. | 就读卢瑟福高中二年级 |
[22:30] | Her mother found out I had a brother who’s a detective. | 她妈妈发现我弟弟是个警探 |
[22:33] | She asked me to give you that. | 她让我给你这个 |
[22:36] | I don’t mean to push, man. | 我不想催你 伙计 |
[22:39] | I just…I need you to know. | 我只是 需要你让知道 |
[22:41] | It’s not just career junkies. | 不仅有吸毒成瘾的人死了 |
[22:42] | Kids are dying out there. | 也有孩子在面临死亡威胁 |
[22:44] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 明白 |
[22:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:49] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -查到了吗 -是的 |
[22:50] | Sarge, boat’s owned by John | 警长 船登记在约翰 |
[22:51] | and Christie Fitzgerald. | 和克里斯蒂·菲茨杰拉德名下 |
[22:53] | They’re a well-connected Chicago couple | 他们夫妻在芝加哥有很广的人脉 |
[22:55] | who made a good chunk of change in construction. | 他们是靠建筑业发家致富的 |
[22:56] | I just checked with Customs. | 我问过海关 |
[22:58] | As of three days ago, | 三天前 |
[22:59] | they’ve been on vacation in Italy. | 他们开始在意大利度假 |
[23:00] | Any border crossing to Canada? | 有人过境加拿大吗 |
[23:01] | – None. – But their son, Scott, | -没有 -但他们的儿子斯库特 |
[23:04] | attends Central Chicago U. | 就读芝加哥中心大学 |
[23:05] | Goes by “Scoot.” | 人称”斯酷特”[溜得快] |
[23:07] | He and Tony Chin were in Chem I together. | 他和托尼·陈一起上化学课 |
[23:09] | All right, Mouse, get me a nexus on the phone records for him, | 好的 耗子 给我一份托尼·陈和泰勒 |
[23:11] | Tony Chin, and Tyler. | 跟他之间的电话记录 |
[23:14] | And have patrol pick this Scoot up and bring him in here. | 派个巡警去把”斯酷特”带来 |
[23:16] | I want to talk to that guy. | 我想跟这个家伙聊聊 |
[23:31] | You not wanting to be here isn’t gonna work either, Mouse. | 耗子 你不想在这里工作行不通 |
[23:35] | – I talked to him. – I’m not talking to you. | -我跟他谈过 -我没在跟你说话 |
[23:38] | You want to stay, then do your job. | 你想要留下来 那就干你的活儿 |
[23:40] | You don’t want to stay, that’s a separate conversation. | 不想留下来 那就另当别论了 |
[23:44] | I’ve done my job. | 我干好我的活儿了 |
[23:45] | I’ve done my job since the day I got here. | 从我来那天起就一直做好了我的本职工作 |
[23:48] | Busted my ass for you. | 为你卖力 |
[23:49] | I never…never once asked for OT. | 我从未 要求过加班费 |
[23:50] | And all I’m asking for is a favor… | 我只想请你帮个忙 |
[23:53] | a favor so that maybe I can live my life | 一个小忙 以便我能过 |
[23:55] | the way that I’d like to. | 我想过的生活 |
[23:56] | Don’t go out like this, Mouse. | 别像这样出去 耗子 |
[24:00] | You’ve come too far. | 你这样太过了 |
[24:05] | You know, maybe Voight’s right. | 知道吗 也许博伊特是对的 |
[24:06] | Maybe I just need to clear out of here. | 也许我只需离开这里 |
[24:07] | What are you gonna do with your felony record? | 你要怎么处理你的重罪记录 |
[24:09] | You gonna go back to boosting stereos? | 你要回去卖盗版光碟吗 |
[24:11] | That guy on the board… | 那个躺在验尸台上的家伙 |
[24:11] | that could’ve been me when I came back here… | 可能就是刚回来时候的我 |
[24:13] | high, doing something stupid and dangerous. | 嗑药 做些愚蠢又危险的事 |
[24:15] | Greg, that is not you. That’s not you now. | 格雷格 那不是你 不是现在的你 |
[24:17] | I am telling you, Jay, | 我跟你说 杰 |
[24:19] | if I lose my job because of a bender or whatever… | 如果我因为吸毒丢了工作或者什么… |
[24:21] | I’m looking at Tyler, and that could’ve been me. | 我看着泰勒 想着那可能就是我 |
[24:25] | It still could be me. | 不管怎么说 那都可能是我 |
[24:26] | – No. – Hey, hey, guys. | -不 -伙计们 |
[24:29] | We’re done here. | 打住 |
[24:30] | Okay? We are on a case. | 好吗 我们在查案 |
[24:32] | Mouse, go back to your desk. | 耗子 回你的座位 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[24:40] | I’m, I’m… | 我 我 |
[24:42] | I’m gonna get through to him. | 我会说服他的 |
[24:43] | And he’s gonna be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[24:45] | Listen. | 听着 |
[24:47] | What you two went through | 你们两个经历的事 |
[24:49] | and what you carry is real. | 你们承担的事 是真实的 |
[24:52] | And you know that if you ever need my help carrying it, | 如果你需要我一起分担 |
[24:54] | you just have to ask me. | 你只需要告诉我 |
[24:56] | Why are you not listening to him? | 你为何不仔细聆听他 |
[24:58] | Because going back is not the right move for him. | 因为回去对他而言不是正确的决定 |
[25:00] | For you. | 是对而言吧 |
[25:01] | Him going back is not the right move for you. | 他回去对你而言不是正确的决定 |
[25:06] | But if it was…if you were the one that wanted to go… | 但如果你是想走的那个人… |
[25:09] | would you let anybody stand in your way? | 你会让别人阻拦你吗 |
[25:19] | Come on. | 走了 |
[25:27] | How’s it going, Scoot? | 怎么了 斯酷特 |
[25:31] | Mind if I call you Scoot? | 介意我叫你斯酷特吗 |
[25:34] | I have no idea why I’m here. | 我不知道我为何在这里 |
[25:37] | We found a boat in your mom and dad’s name. | 我们发现你父母名下的一艘船 |
[25:40] | It’s got a pretty big-sized dent in its hull. | 船体上有一块非常大的凹陷 |
[25:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:52] | Look, I was running bud. | 听着 我只是跑船贩货 |
[25:54] | From Canada. | 从加拿大 |
[25:55] | Super easy. No harm done. | 非常简单 没有什么危害 |
[25:57] | Just a little recreational marijuana. | 只是一点点用来消遣的大麻 |
[26:00] | And then I meet this guy Tony Chin in my class. | 后来我在班上遇见了托尼·陈 |
[26:04] | And… | 然后 |
[26:06] | yeah, this is him. | 是的 这是他 |
[26:08] | Tony thinks he’s a gangster. | 托尼以为他是黑帮的人 |
[26:10] | But the real guy is his uncle, Mr. Ng. | 但他的叔叔吴先生才是真正的黑帮 |
[26:15] | First name Walter? | 名叫沃尔特的那个 |
[26:16] | Yeah. Yeah, him. | 是的 就是他 |
[26:20] | So Tony tells him about our thing. | 托尼告诉了他我们的事 |
[26:23] | Next thing we know, Ng is sweating us | 然后吴强迫我们 |
[26:26] | to bring in fentanyl on the same route. | 在同一条线路上帮他带芬太尼 |
[26:28] | And I told Tony, “Hey, man, | 我跟托尼说 |
[26:29] | “I’ll drive the boat; | “我会开船 |
[26:31] | “I’ll get it to the dealers. | 我会把船开到毒贩那里 |
[26:31] | But the other stuff, you got to figure out.” | 但是其它事你要自己想办法” |
[26:33] | So, like, him recruiting the… | 所以他就雇那些背着 |
[26:36] | losers to wear the backpacks? | 双肩背包的无业游民 |
[26:38] | That’s all him. | 都是他雇的 |
[26:40] | Losers like Tyler. | 比如泰勒 |
[26:49] | These the losers you’re talking about? | 你说的是这些无业游民吗 |
[26:54] | That night… | 那一晚 |
[26:55] | what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[26:59] | There was a heavy fog. | 那晚雾很大 |
[27:00] | I didn’t want to go, I swear. | 我发誓 我不想去的 |
[27:03] | But Ng put a gun on the table. | 但是吴在桌子上放了一把枪 |
[27:07] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[27:09] | You don’t say no to him. | 你不敢对他说不 |
[27:12] | I don’t, anyway. | 反正我不敢 |
[27:17] | What did you hit? | 你撞了什么东西 |
[27:19] | I guess Tyler was seasick, leaning over the edge, and… | 我猜泰勒晕船所以靠在边上 |
[27:24] | I didn’t see the buoy until the boat clipped it. | 直到船撞到了浮标 我才看到 |
[27:27] | This is murder we’re looking at. | 这是谋杀案 |
[27:32] | Maybe– | 也许 |
[27:34] | maybe we can leave some of it out of the report, | 我们可以在报告里隐瞒一些事情 |
[27:38] | but, I mean, you’re gonna have to help us take down Ng. | 但是你必须要帮助我们捉拿吴 |
[27:43] | What do you mean, help you bring him down? | 什么叫做帮助你们捉拿他 |
[27:46] | We set it up. You go in. | 我们准备好 你进去 |
[27:48] | – We got eyes on– – Like, undercover? | -我们有人监视 -就像卧底一样吗 |
[27:50] | Correct. | 是的 |
[27:53] | Ng is a killer. | 吴是个杀手 |
[27:56] | How long you think you’re gonna last at Stateville? | 你觉得你能在牢里待多少年 |
[28:00] | Scoot? | 斯酷特 |
[28:14] | You know, what you’re going through | 你现在经历的事 |
[28:16] | is really hard. | 非常难熬 |
[28:18] | But it is all gonna work out, okay? | 但一切都会好起来的 知道吗 |
[28:25] | You know, my mom– | 我的妈妈 |
[28:26] | boy, she could get really angry, too. | 有时也会非常暴躁 |
[28:30] | But I always knew it wasn’t my fault. | 但是我知道那不是我的错 |
[28:35] | It’s important for you to realize that, Chase. | 切斯 你一定要理解我说的话 |
[28:40] | My dad’s the one who gets real angry. | 我爸爸才是很暴躁的那个人 |
[29:00] | I don’t like owing people favors. | 我不喜欢欠别人人情 |
[29:03] | You and me both. | 我们一样 |
[29:05] | But is it possible to hack into someone’s phone remotely? | 但是你有可能远程侵入他人的手机吗 |
[29:08] | Uh, technically, yes. Legally, no. | 技术上可以 法律不允许 |
[29:10] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[29:11] | Because this kid Burgess and Tay picked up | 因为伯吉斯和泰伊带回来的孩子 |
[29:13] | is about to lose his mom on an agg assault charge. | 要失去他那袭击他人的妈妈了 |
[29:15] | I need to make sure it went down the way her ex said it did. | 我想要确认一切是否如她前夫所说 |
[29:18] | This is the dad’s phone number, name, and DOB. | 这是他父亲的电话号 姓名和出生日期 |
[29:21] | Okay, well, I will see what I can see. | 我会尽力查查的 |
[29:24] | – Thanks, Mouse. – Yeah, you got it. | -谢谢 耗子 -放心吧 |
[29:32] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:35] | Listen, man. | 听我说 |
[29:39] | Do whatever it is you need to do. | 做你要做的事 |
[29:41] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:44] | I’m behind you… | 我永远 |
[29:45] | 100%. | 支持你 |
[29:51] | Walter Ng. | 沃尔特·吴 |
[29:52] | Hardcore crime boss in Chinatown. | 中国城臭名昭著的罪犯头目 |
[29:53] | Alleged to be in everything from prostitution | 据称从卖淫到高风险赌博 |
[29:55] | to high-stakes gambling. | 无恶不作 |
[29:56] | He’s been identified as the source of the fentanyl | 他被认为是芬太尼进入芝加哥的 |
[29:59] | coming into Chicago, | 罪魁祸首 |
[30:00] | so he is responsible by coercion for Tyler’s death. | 所以他要对胁迫泰勒致死负责 |
[30:03] | His operation’s slick. | 他的产业链非常成熟 |
[30:05] | The modified fentanyl originates in China | 从中国获得改良的芬太尼 |
[30:07] | and gets shipped to Ng’s connect in Blind River, Ontario. | 运往吴在安大略布兰德河的联络点 |
[30:10] | And our boy Scoot– he zips up from the Marina. | 我们的斯酷特从马里纳把毒品装好小袋 |
[30:13] | Tony Chin brings a couple of college kids to mule it down. | 托尼·陈带一群大学生进行运毒 |
[30:16] | Marine unit says they put oxygen tanks and a GPS | 海警部说他们把氧气罐和GPS |
[30:19] | in weighted backpacks along with the dope. | 连同毒品一起放入了背包之中 |
[30:21] | If the Coast Guard rolls up, | 如果海岸警卫队出现 |
[30:22] | dump the bag, come back later that night, | 就扔掉背包 等晚上再回来 |
[30:24] | press a button, and boom– floats to the surface. | 按一个按钮 轰的一声毒品就会浮出水面 |
[30:27] | Then from Canada, they head here, | 从加拿大来的他们会在这里汇合 |
[30:29] | south of Mackinaw City, Michigan. | 密歇根州麦基诺市的南边 |
[30:31] | They stop to refuel at Rowley’s Bay. | 他们在罗利湾停下加油 |
[30:34] | Then down into Chicago. | 然后南下到芝加哥 |
[30:35] | Where Scoot gives the drugs to Red | 在那里斯酷特把毒品给红哥 |
[30:37] | and several other scumbag dealers, | 以及其他的毒贩 |
[30:38] | and they sell it to kids on the street. | 他们还卖给街头上的孩子们 |
[30:40] | We can’t touch Ng | 我们不能抓吴 |
[30:41] | because he’s modifying the chemistry of the fentanyl. | 因为他们改变了芬太尼的化学成分 |
[30:44] | Yeah, but as soon as he processes it here in Chicago, | 是 但只要他在芝加哥加工 |
[30:47] | we can hit him with calculated criminal drug conspiracy | 我们就能以蓄意贩毒罪 |
[30:49] | and accessory to murder. | 和胁从谋杀罪逮捕他 |
[30:50] | Any word on why he allows himself to be called Scoot? | 知道为什么他让别人称他”斯酷特”吗 |
[30:55] | None yet. | 还不知道 |
[30:57] | Yo, Sarge, you got to see this. | 警长 你得看看这个 |
[30:59] | Scoot made contact. | 斯酷特和人联系了 |
[31:01] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好了 你说吧 |
[31:03] | They’re building a temporary lab. | 他们在建一个临时实验室 |
[31:05] | Tony and me are supposed to meet there | 托尼和我约好在那见 |
[31:06] | to process the fentanyl. | 一起加工芬太尼 |
[31:07] | Good, when and where? | 很好 时间和地点 |
[31:08] | Tonight. Location TBD. | 今晚 地点待定 |
[31:11] | Ng’s gonna be there, too. | 吴也会去 |
[31:12] | He’s usually there when you process the fentanyl? | 你加工芬太尼的时候他经常在场吗 |
[31:16] | No, but… | 不会 但… |
[31:18] | what? | 怎么 |
[31:19] | Now you don’t want him? | 你不想他来吗 |
[31:22] | Fine, I’ll text him– tell him not to show up. | 好吧 我会发短信叫他别来 |
[31:29] | Ng wants it done, so he’ll be there for pickup. | 吴想要这批货 所以他会去提货 |
[31:37] | All lined up, Sarge. | 都安排好了 警长 |
[31:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:43] | That is a UC phone. | 那是个卧底专用手机 |
[31:44] | It looks and acts like a regular phone, | 外观和使用感都像普通手机 |
[31:46] | so if anybody checks it out, | 所以就算有人检查手机 |
[31:47] | they won’t be able to tell that it transmits audio to us. | 也看不出来手机在直播声音给我们 |
[31:52] | And what’s that? | 那这是什么 |
[31:53] | This is a pinhole camera. | 这是个针孔摄像头 |
[31:54] | Whichever way this is looking | 它面对的方向 |
[31:55] | is the way we’re gonna be able to see. | 就是我们能看到的方向 |
[31:58] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[32:01] | – This guy’s gonna kill me. – No. | -这个人会杀了我的 -不会的 |
[32:03] | He is. | 他会的 |
[32:04] | Scoot, I know you’re out of your element here, | 斯酷特 我知道你是一个人去 |
[32:06] | but we are very much in ours, okay? | 但我们有很多人 明白吗 |
[32:07] | So trust us. | 所以相信我们 |
[32:09] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:12] | – Come on. – All right. | -加油 -好 |
[32:30] | – We’re through the south entrance. – Copy that. | -我们正从南边入口进入 -收到 |
[32:49] | We’re in. | 我们进去了 |
[32:53] | Switch over. | 换位子 |
[32:59] | We’re in position. | 我们到位了 |
[33:00] | Standing by. | 待命 |
[33:20] | Mr. Ng sent me. | 吴先生派我来的 |
[33:32] | Okay, there’s Tony Chin. | 这是托尼·陈 |
[33:33] | Hurry up. You’re late. | 快点 你来晚了 |
[33:35] | Everything ready to go? | 都准备好了吗 |
[33:40] | Mm, along with some trigger-pullers. | 和一些老手一起 |
[33:48] | Does anybody see Ng? | 有人看见吴了吗 |
[33:50] | Negative. | 没有 |
[33:51] | No, nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[33:58] | There’s the buyer. | 这是买家 |
[33:59] | I don’t see Ng, Sarge. | 我没看见吴 警长 |
[34:01] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[34:03] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[34:08] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[34:10] | All right, but the converted fentanyl’s | 是的 但加工好的芬太尼 |
[34:12] | about to walk out the door. | 要准备运走了 |
[34:18] | He’s leaving. Got to go now. | 他要走了 得行动了 |
[34:21] | Move in. | 行动 |
[34:21] | Go. Go! | 去 去 |
[34:22] | Chicago PD! Nobody move! | 芝加哥警察 都不许动 |
[34:24] | Chicago PD! Get back! | 芝加哥警察 退后 |
[34:25] | – Don’t move! Don’t move! – Stop! | -不许动 不许动 -站住 |
[34:28] | Chicago PD! Everybody’s hands, now! | 芝加哥警察 都举起手来 快 |
[34:30] | – Now, now! – Back it up! | -举手 举手 -后退 |
[34:31] | – Get down on the ground! – Walk this way. | -趴在地上 -这边走 |
[34:32] | – Keep your hands spread out! – Get down on the ground! | -伸出手 -趴在地上 |
[34:36] | Police! Freeze! Turn around! | 警察 不许动 转身 |
[34:39] | Turn around. Turn around. | 转身 转过来 |
[34:44] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[34:45] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[34:48] | Get down. Hands behind your back. | 趴下 手放背后 |
[34:54] | Man, why are you cuffing me? | 拜托 你把我拷起来干什么 |
[34:56] | I did what you guys asked. | 我照你们说的做了 |
[34:57] | I knew it, you piece of sh– | 我就知道 你个混… |
[34:58] | – Shut your mouth. – You’re on your own, dude. | -闭嘴 -自己解决吧 伙计 |
[35:05] | Tony Chin. | 托尼·陈 |
[35:07] | Stand him up. | 把他拉起来 |
[35:10] | Where’s your uncle? | 你叔叔在哪 |
[35:11] | He’s supposed to be here. | 他应该在这的 |
[35:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:15] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[35:16] | Well, kid, guess what. | 好吧 孩子 告诉你 |
[35:18] | You got caught holding the bag. | 你拿着包 当场被抓 |
[35:20] | Murder, calculated criminal drug conspiracy. | 谋杀罪 蓄意贩毒罪 |
[35:24] | Haul him in. | 把他抓起来 |
[35:56] | You can’t park there. | 你不能停在那 |
[36:05] | Sergeant Voight to see Walter Ng. | 博伊特警长要见沃尔特·吴 |
[36:09] | Open that door. | 把门打开 |
[36:12] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:15] | Policeman coming your way. | 有警察过去了 |
[36:26] | What’s up, Walter? | 你好啊 沃尔特 |
[36:28] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[36:32] | Let me get this straight. | 我明说吧 |
[36:34] | You served up your own nephew? | 你出卖了自己的侄子 |
[36:37] | Man, isn’t that against some kind of… | 难道这不有悖于 |
[36:39] | tradition or something? | 传统还是什么吗 |
[36:41] | Tony? | 托尼吗 |
[36:42] | Is that who you’re talking about? | 你说的是他吗 |
[36:44] | Tony’s had a drug and alcohol problem for years now. | 托尼已经多年有毒瘾和酒瘾了 |
[36:47] | Gets to a point where you just, uh, | 他太过分了 |
[36:49] | stop answering the phone. | 我受不了他了 |
[36:52] | I got to admit– | 不得不承认 |
[36:54] | we really thought we had you this time. | 我们开始真以为吃定你了 |
[36:56] | Whatever that means. | 不懂你是什么意思 |
[36:58] | It means you keep running your illegal card games, | 意思是你继续做你的非法棋牌 |
[37:02] | counterfeit watches, massage parlors. | 假手表 按摩房生意 |
[37:06] | You take your chances; we’ll take ours. | 你碰你的运气 我们碰我们的 |
[37:09] | But if you pump any more fentanyl into my city, | 但如果你再往我的城市里卖芬太尼 |
[37:12] | they’re gonna be pulling you out of the river. | 那就让你的手下给你从河里收尸吧 |
[37:15] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[37:17] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[37:25] | That was a yes or no question. | 你要给出肯定或否定回答 |
[37:30] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:32] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[37:47] | I tunneled in on that dude’s cell phone. | 我接入了那家伙的手机 |
[37:49] | There’s something you should take a look at. | 这个你该看看 |
[37:54] | Oh, Lord. | 天啊 |
[37:56] | Will you send that to Burgess and Tay? | 你发给伯吉斯和泰伊好吗 |
[37:58] | Sure. | 好 |
[38:00] | And, um, I heard you were looking | 还有 我听说你想 |
[38:03] | to get a felony disappeared. | 抹掉一项重罪 |
[38:12] | – I mean, how did you even- – Jay told me. | -你怎么… -杰告诉我的 |
[38:23] | 17 Google searches on a “Journal of Medicine” study | 17次在网上医学期刊搜索 |
[38:26] | about non-fatal stab wounds? | 非致命刀伤 |
[38:29] | What? | 什么 |
[38:31] | Were you monitoring my phone? | 你们监控了我的手机吗 |
[38:33] | Is that even legal? | 那合法吗 |
[38:34] | You said your ex stabbed you in the neck, | 你说你前妻捅伤了你的脖子 |
[38:36] | but your wound’s not consistent with that. | 但你的伤口与此不符 |
[38:38] | She’s 5’6″. You’re what, 6’3″? | 她身高一米六八 你身高有一米九 |
[38:39] | I was sitting down. | 我当时坐着 |
[38:41] | You do a lot of arguing sitting down, Jerry? | 你们经常坐着吵架吗 杰里 |
[38:43] | Look, you lost it. | 你失控了 |
[38:46] | You did a crazy thing. | 做了不理智的事 |
[38:48] | But if you ever want to see your boy again, | 但如果你还想再见到你儿子 |
[38:50] | now is the time to tell the truth. | 现在说出真相还不晚 |
[39:03] | Nine years of marriage. | 九年的婚姻 |
[39:06] | I gave up my job so I could stay home and take care of Chase. | 我为了照顾切斯 辞职在家 |
[39:11] | And she walks out for a classmate. | 她却为了一个同学离婚 |
[39:14] | I gave her everything. | 我给了她一切 |
[39:17] | And now she won’t even talk to me. | 现在她甚至都不跟我说话 |
[39:28] | So your mom never hurt your dad. | 你妈妈从没伤害过你爸爸 |
[39:30] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[39:31] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -知道 -好 |
[39:33] | ‘Cause I have somebody here to see you. | 有人来看你了 |
[39:35] | – Mom! – Oh, sweetheart. | -妈妈 -亲爱的 |
[39:39] | We’re going home, sweetheart. | 我们回家 亲爱的 |
[39:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:43] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[39:45] | So then who hurt my dad? | 那是谁伤害了我爸爸 |
[39:49] | We’ll talk about this. We got to go. | 我们以后再说 先回家 |
[40:11] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[40:14] | So, uh, Tyler can be buried next to Grace. | 这样泰勒就可以葬在格蕾丝边上了 |
[40:24] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[40:33] | Look. | 听着 |
[40:35] | It’s really easy for a woman to catch a rep on this job, | 做这份工作 一个女人很容易出名 |
[40:37] | whether or not you deserve it. | 不管你是不是应得 |
[40:40] | It looks like I’m never gonna get the chance to… | 看样子我永远不会有机会… |
[40:45] | Go after what you want, Kim. | 去追求你想要的吧 金 |
[40:48] | Don’t wait. | 不要等 |
[41:08] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[41:12] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[41:14] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[41:16] | I just wanted to– | 我想… |
[41:19] | I just wanted to reiterate my desire and my commitment | 我想重申一下我希望有一天 |
[41:21] | to one day be detailed up to Intelligence. | 能被分配到情报组的意愿 |
[41:25] | I know that it was offered once before, | 我知道我以前得到过机会 |
[41:27] | but I felt that I still had something to learn in patrol. | 但当时我觉得我还要在巡逻队继续学习 |
[41:31] | And I’m glad that I stayed. | 我也很高兴我留下了 |
[41:32] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[41:34] | But if the opportunity ever presented itself again, | 但如果机会再次出现 |
[41:36] | I–I just want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[41:39] | that it would be the best decision that you ever made | 让我加入你的团队将会是 |
[41:42] | to have me be a part of your unit. | 你做出的最好的决定 |
[41:50] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[41:53] | Be ready. | 准备好 |
[41:57] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:58] | I am. | 我准备好了 |