时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Is she older than that bottle of wine? | 她比那瓶酒更老吗 |
[00:10] | Oh, my God, you’re checking the label. | 天啊 你竟然在找标签 |
[00:14] | Dad, look, | 老爸 听着 |
[00:16] | a girl her age dating a guy your age? | 她那个年纪的姑娘和你这年纪的人约会 |
[00:20] | I’m sorry, she smells money. | 抱歉 她肯定是看上钱了 |
[00:22] | There’s nothing left to smell. | 我哪有什么钱可图 |
[00:23] | Well, then she’s in for a shock | 她肯定想捞一笔 |
[00:25] | because for a guy who’s broke, you live real good. | 对于破产的人来说 你住得太好了 |
[00:28] | You and, um…Mouch? | 你和穆奇吗 |
[00:31] | We’re good. We’re solid. | 我们很好 很稳定 |
[00:33] | There is a lot of trust there. | 我们互相信任 |
[00:35] | That’s a loaded description. | 评价很高啊 |
[00:38] | Mom only didn’t trust you ’cause she had eyes and ears. | 妈妈不相信你是因为她看得清楚听得明白 |
[00:43] | Okay, I got to go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[00:44] | He gets off shift in an hour, | 他一个小时后就下班了 |
[00:46] | which is how long it’s gonna take me to walk to my car. | 我要花一小时才能走到我车那里 |
[00:48] | It’s a popular neighborhood. | 这个社区很受欢迎 |
[00:49] | Even with you in it. Go figure. | 即使你住在里面 想想看吧 |
[00:53] | Daddy, this Natalie thing, | 老爸 这个娜塔莉 |
[00:56] | all I’m saying is, be careful, okay? | 答应我 小心点好吗 |
[00:59] | You should be warning her. | 你该警告的人是她 |
[01:01] | If I had her number, I would. | 如果我有她电话 一定会警告她 |
[01:04] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 再见 |
[01:06] | Night, pumpkin. | 晚安 小甜心 |
[01:48] | You should’ve done me right when you had the chance. | 你有机会就该解决我的 |
[01:54] | Hey, people are trying to sleep! | 还让不让人睡觉了 |
[02:09] | Honey, call 911! | 亲爱的 快报警 |
[02:10] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[02:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:15] | He’s got my gun. | 他拿走了我的枪 |
[02:16] | – What? – I’m a– | -什么 -我是个… |
[02:18] | I’m a cop. He’s got my gun. | 我是警察 他拿走了我的枪 |
[02:20] | Call 911! There’s a cop! | 快报警 这是个警察 |
[02:22] | She’s dying! Hurry! | 她快不行了 快啊 |
[02:24] | Okay, stay with me. | 撑住啊 |
[02:25] | Stay with me. | 要撑住 |
[02:33] | Let’s open these doors. PD’s in the house. | 快开门 警察受伤了 |
[02:36] | Let’s take it down. | 把她推下来 |
[02:39] | Give me some space, people. | 大家都让开点 |
[02:41] | Dr. Rhodes, we’re going to Trauma 2. | 罗德斯医生 二号创伤科有病人 |
[02:43] | PD’s in the house. | 警察受伤 |
[02:45] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[02:45] | Blunt force trauma to the head, | 头部钝器击伤 |
[02:46] | initially unresponsive in the field. | 昏迷在地 |
[02:48] | GCS is now at 10. Let’s get ready to rotate. | 昏迷指数10 准备转弯 |
[02:52] | – Rotate. – Let’s get her in. | -转 -送她进去 |
[02:54] | Gonna move her over on my count, all right? | 听我口令转移她 |
[02:56] | Yep. | 好 |
[02:58] | Set. | 准备 |
[02:59] | – One, two, three. – Transfer. | -一 二 三 -移动 |
[03:02] | Let’s get it out. Let’s get the gurney out. | 把轮床推出去 |
[03:07] | Pupils are equal and reactive bilaterally. | 瞳孔正常 均有反应 |
[03:10] | – BP? – 112 over 80. | -血压 -112/80 |
[03:12] | Heart rate is 120. | 心率120 |
[03:13] | All right, we need to check for hemorrhage. | 好的 我们要检查出血情况 |
[03:15] | Let’s get her up for a C-spine CT now. | 给她做一个颈椎CT |
[03:17] | – Copy. – Trudy, can you hear me? | -明白 -特鲁迪 能听到我说话吗 |
[03:20] | Trudy? | 特鲁迪 |
[03:21] | You ready to travel? | 可以去做检查了吗 |
[03:22] | Yeah, let’s go. | 可以 走吧 |
[03:24] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[03:29] | Hey, excuse me. | 稍等 |
[03:30] | She’s in surgery with Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生在给她做手术 |
[03:31] | We don’t know for how long. | 我们不知道需要多久 |
[03:32] | Antonio’s setting up a grid at Beckett and Fremont. | 安东尼奥在贝克特和菲蒙街都进行了排查 |
[03:35] | There was one witness, but we don’t know how much he saw. | 有一个目击者 但我们不知道他看到了多少 |
[03:37] | What was she doing there? | 她去那里做什么 |
[03:38] | Well, we’ll find out as soon as she’s awake. | 她一醒来我们就知道了 |
[03:40] | Police are under attack. | 警察遇袭 |
[03:41] | We don’t know that’s what this was. | 我们还不清楚情况 |
[03:43] | She was wearing plain clothes, | 她穿着便服 |
[03:44] | but she could’ve been followed from the district. | 但她从警局出去可能就被跟踪了 |
[03:46] | We don’t know. | 这我们都不清楚 |
[03:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[03:50] | She’s in surgery right now. | 在做手术 |
[03:51] | I need to be with her. | 我要在她身边 |
[03:53] | That’s not possible. | 不行的 |
[03:54] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[03:56] | Who did this to her? | 这是谁干的 |
[03:57] | – Let’s do this someplace else. Come on. – Come on. | -我们换个地方说 走 -走吧 |
[04:02] | Look, I want to work fast. | 我就不绕弯子了 |
[04:04] | Where was Trudy tonight? | 特鲁迪今晚去哪了 |
[04:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:07] | She said– | 她说… |
[04:08] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[04:10] | I’ve been on shift 46 hours. | 我已经上了46小时班了 |
[04:12] | We’re–we’re two ships. | 我们没在一起 |
[04:13] | You said you didn’t know where she went. | 你说你不知道她去了哪 |
[04:16] | Is there… | 有没有可能… |
[04:17] | any chance she could’ve been with another guy? | 她和另一个男的在一起 |
[04:24] | You want to run with that theory? | 你要这样猜吗 |
[04:26] | Good luck. Are we done here? | 祝你好运 问完了吗 |
[04:27] | – All right. – Does she have any beefs, | -好了 -她最近跟人结梁子了吗 |
[04:29] | professional or personal? | 工作上的或者私人的 |
[04:30] | How about some compassion? | 你们能有点同情心吗 |
[04:32] | How long have you known Trudy? | 你认识特鲁迪多久了 |
[04:34] | ‘Cause me and her, we go back 20 years. | 我已经认识她20年了 |
[04:37] | So…believe me, I’m feeling what you’re feeling. | 相信我 我也感同身受 |
[04:44] | You know Trudy. | 你也知道特鲁迪这个人 |
[04:46] | She’s had nothing but beefs, | 她老是跟人起冲突 |
[04:47] | love her or hate her. | 喜欢她的人讨厌她的人都大有人在 |
[04:49] | Is there anything that stood out to you? | 有什么让你印象深刻的事吗 |
[04:57] | Last week, | 上周 |
[05:00] | she said some nutjob shouted her down at her desk, | 她说某个蠢货到她前台上大吵 |
[05:02] | some stupid complaint. I don’t know. | 什么破投诉 我不知道 |
[05:05] | Don’t know his name. | 不知道他叫什么 |
[05:06] | He threatened her. | 他威胁了她 |
[05:08] | She said she was gonna handle it. | 她说她会处理的 |
[05:11] | I should have done something. | 我应该做些什么的 |
[05:12] | No. | 不 |
[05:14] | That’s not your job. | 那不是你的工作 |
[05:16] | We got this. | 交给我们吧 |
[05:19] | – C– – Yeah, come on. | -这… -来吧 |
[05:24] | We’re gonna turn this block inside out. | 我们要把这个街区搜个底朝天 |
[05:27] | I want every single resident accounted for. | 我要查清楚每个住户 |
[05:29] | No one leaves until it’s done. | 在此之前任何人不准离开 |
[05:31] | One of ours is in the hospital. | 一位同僚现在躺在医院里 |
[05:33] | Let’s go get some answers. | 我们要找到答案 |
[05:37] | I came out to the car, she was lying there, | 我到车边上 就看到她躺在那里 |
[05:40] | I told my wife to call 911. | 我让我妻子赶紧报警 |
[05:41] | Then you guys showed up. | 然后你们就来了 |
[05:43] | Did you guys need me to come down and make a statement? | 要我去局里录个口供吗 |
[05:45] | Tell us what you saw. No detail’s too small. | 告诉我们你看到了什么 要事无巨细 |
[05:47] | Yeah. I didn’t see the guy. | 好 我没看到那家伙 |
[05:49] | I-I heard a car peel out. | 我听到有辆车开走了 |
[05:51] | It was definitely a V-8. | 绝对是一辆V8 |
[05:52] | It sounded vintage. | 听上去很像 |
[05:54] | I collect. | 我是车迷 |
[05:55] | Anyway, I came out. | 不管怎么样 我出来 |
[05:56] | Your officer triggered the car alarm. | 你们的警官触发了车载警报 |
[05:57] | It was, uh, 10:20. | 那大概是十点二十分 |
[05:59] | How did you know she was police? | 你怎么知道她是警察 |
[06:00] | She said she was, | 她自己说的 |
[06:01] | you know, before she passed out. | 在她晕过去之前 |
[06:03] | She tried to defend herself, or I assume she did, | 她试图反击 我猜是的 |
[06:05] | but the guy took her gun. | 但那家伙夺走了她的枪 |
[06:07] | We’re gonna need to get this in writing. | 我们得把这些信息记录下来 |
[06:09] | – You can do it from your house. Officer? – Yeah. | -可以去你家记录 警官 -好的 |
[06:14] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[06:16] | The guy left her purse, | 那家伙没拿走她的钱包 |
[06:18] | didn’t take her watch. | 没拿走她的手表 |
[06:21] | I got Sergeant Hayes from Violent Crimes | 我已经让暴力犯罪科的海耶斯警长 |
[06:22] | running all recent parolees with robbery backgrounds, | 搜索住在这片区域的重犯和最近释放的 |
[06:25] | convicted felons who live in this sector. | 有抢劫背景的假释犯 |
[06:28] | I don’t know, what do you think? | 我不知道什么情况 你怎么看 |
[06:31] | Al. | 埃尔 |
[06:34] | He only took her gun. | 他只拿走了她的枪 |
[06:41] | I need all you to report for canvassing | 我要你们所有人向韦伯斯特街的 |
[06:43] | to Detective Dawson up on Webster Street. | 道森警探汇报所有调查信息 |
[06:45] | Let’s move. | 赶紧的 |
[06:47] | Burgess, I need you catching in-service calls | 伯吉斯 你来接听街区 |
[06:50] | at the south end of the district. | 南部的报警电话 |
[06:51] | Sir, shouldn’t I help on the canvass? | 长官 我不用现场去协助调查吗 |
[06:53] | Intelligence has Platt’s case. | 情报部已经负责普拉特的案子了 |
[06:54] | I already got five cars down on that job. | 我已经派出五辆警车前去协助 |
[06:55] | – Excuse me? – Will you hang on just a minute? | -不好意思 -你能稍微等会吗 |
[06:57] | And we got a big city we need to deal with. | 我们要对整个城市负责 |
[06:59] | I got to take this. Hang on. | 我得接一下这个电话 你等一下 |
[07:02] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[07:03] | What do we know? | 现在知道什么情况 |
[07:04] | Not much yet. | 不多 |
[07:05] | Voight’s got us onto something, | 博伊特给我们提供了方向 |
[07:06] | but he thinks that Platt was targeted. | 但是他觉得这是针对普拉特的犯罪 |
[07:09] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 我能帮上些什么忙吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah, we can use more hands. | 好啊 多一个人多一份力 |
[07:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:14] | All right, yeah. | 好吧 去吧 |
[07:20] | I don’t think this was a random attack. | 我觉得这不是什么无差别袭击 |
[07:23] | These are CRs filed against Platt. | 这是所有关于普拉特的报告 |
[07:25] | The top two are lawsuits she’s racked up. | 最上面的两份是针对她的诉讼 |
[07:28] | We think she knows her assailant. | 我们觉得她认识袭击者 |
[07:30] | A guy came in the district last week, made threats. | 上周有个人来局里威胁她 |
[07:33] | I want to know why, and I want to know who, | 我想知道为什么 以及他是谁 |
[07:36] | and fast. | 要尽快 |
[07:37] | Sergeant, | 警长 |
[07:39] | you know we got those new cameras installed downstairs? | 你知道我们楼下安装了新的摄像头吗 |
[07:41] | We do? | 真的吗 |
[07:42] | Yeah, it’s a new security measure, | 是新的安全措施 |
[07:43] | so if the guy was a walk-in… | 所以如果这家伙是走进来的 |
[07:45] | I’ll contact OEMC, get access. | 我联络紧急事故处理办公室取得权限 |
[07:47] | Meantime, every page. | 同时 仔细翻看每一页 |
[07:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:50] | If you don’t have any lawsuits filed against you, | 要是你身上没背几起诉讼 |
[07:51] | you’re a fake-ass cop. | 你肯定不是个真警察 |
[07:53] | Well, in that case, Platt’s real as hell. | 既然这么说 普拉特实在太真了 |
[07:58] | Bad joke. Let’s dive in. | 不好笑 我们开工吧 |
[08:24] | All right, these are all Platt’s shifts | 这是安装摄像头后 |
[08:27] | since the cameras went in. | 普拉特上班时的录像 |
[08:30] | That’s me walking in right there. | 那是我走了进来 |
[08:31] | – We see that. – Adam, faster. | -看到了 -亚当 快点 |
[08:33] | You got it, yeah, yeah. | 好的 没问题 |
[08:37] | Wait, what’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[08:44] | That’s Malik. | 那是马利克 |
[08:46] | – Who? – He runs the liquor store on 22nd. Let’s go. | -谁 -他在22街开酒水店 我们走 |
[08:49] | Yo, Malik. | 马利克 |
[08:51] | You threatening cops, huh? | 你威胁警察 |
[08:53] | Can I help you, Officer? | 有什么需要帮助的 警官 |
[08:56] | Come out here. | 出来 |
[08:57] | I ain’t got to consent to that. | 我凭什么听你的 |
[09:03] | We gotta ask you a couple of questions, dog. | 我们有几个问题想问你 哥们 |
[09:07] | I got two more units in the back. Try and run. | 后门还有两小队人守着 跑跑看 |
[09:18] | Y’all got body cameras on? | 你们带着执法摄像仪了吗 |
[09:19] | Nope. | 没 |
[09:20] | Not us. | 我们不用 |
[09:22] | Where were you tonight, Malik? | 你今晚去哪里了 马利克 |
[09:24] | I was here, all night. | 我一晚上都在这 |
[09:26] | I got here at 8:00, and I haven’t left. | 八点到这之后就没出去过 |
[09:27] | – Who’s gonna back you up? – How about your Sergeant? | -谁能证明 -你家警长怎么样 |
[09:30] | Hell you trying to say? | 你什么意思 |
[09:31] | You work for Sergeant Platt, right? | 你们是普拉特警长的手下 对吧 |
[09:34] | She came in, she walked my nephew out to the car. | 她进来 送我侄子上了车 |
[09:37] | Tonight’s when we do our cash runs. | 今天是我们的盘点日 |
[09:39] | We go collect from my other shops, | 我们去其它店里收钱 |
[09:41] | but we’ve been robbed twice. | 但我们被抢了两次 |
[09:43] | Okay, well, I’m confused because | 那我听不明白了 因为 |
[09:45] | you were just in our district, making threats. | 你之前刚来过我们分局撂狠话 |
[09:48] | We supposed to get more patrol on the block | 我们这条街上应该配备更多巡警 |
[09:49] | but budget cuts or whatever. | 但是预算削减了还是什么的 |
[09:51] | Look, she came here on her own, bury the hatchet, | 她今晚是自己来的 跟我握手言和 |
[09:54] | and do the security herself. | 然后亲自来做警卫 |
[09:56] | Wait, she came here tonight, after her shift? | 等等 她今晚下班之后来了这里 |
[09:58] | That’s what I’m telling you. Is there a problem? | 我这刚说了 有问题吗 |
[10:01] | She seem out of sorts at all? Upset? | 她有没有不对劲 生气什么的 |
[10:03] | She always upset. | 她有不生气的时候吗 |
[10:07] | Look, tonight’s big complaint was, | 她今晚上心情不爽是因为 |
[10:08] | she had to go see her old man. | 她不得不去见她爸 |
[10:11] | Guess he’s some type of hard-ass too. | 看来他也是个狠角色 |
[10:15] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -好 |
[10:21] | Someone’s watching. | 有人在监视 |
[10:38] | What is it, Ruzek? | 怎么了 鲁塞克 |
[10:55] | Chicago Police! | 芝加哥警察 |
[10:59] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:02] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
[11:36] | 5021, we got a man down with multiple gunshot wounds. | 我是5021 有伤者身中多枪 |
[11:39] | Roll the crime lab | 叫取证组来 |
[11:41] | and make the proper notifications. | 让人去通知家属吧 |
[11:43] | Copy that, 5021. | 收到 5021 |
[11:45] | No need for an ambulance. | 不用叫救护车了 |
[12:02] | There’s no sign of forced entry, | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[12:03] | except for us coming through the front door. | 除了我们进来时打破了前门玻璃 |
[12:05] | Could be he knew the guy or guys. | 可能是一个或多个他认识的人 |
[12:07] | Could be they had a nice dinner, | 可能他们吃了顿饭 |
[12:08] | and somebody said something wrong thing. | 然后一言不合就开枪了 |
[12:10] | He was tortured for information. | 他被人刑讯过 |
[12:12] | I know you’re working fast, | 我知道你们脑子快 |
[12:13] | but all I said was extensive contusions. | 但我只说过他有大面积挫伤 |
[12:15] | He was tortured, and Platt was hit three blocks from here. | 他受人折磨 而普拉特在三个街区外遭袭 |
[12:19] | They came here looking for Platt’s whereabouts. | 他们来这想得到普拉特的行踪 |
[12:20] | – That’s what you’re thinking? – Yeah. | -你是这么想的吗 -是 |
[12:23] | So, Trudy has dinner, she left, | 所以 特鲁迪吃了晚餐 走了 |
[12:25] | guy or guys enter, | 然后一个或一群人进来了 |
[12:26] | they rough up Mr. Platt till they get Trudy’s location, | 拷打了普拉特先生 得知了特鲁迪的位置 |
[12:30] | but they waste him anyway? | 但为什么还是杀了他 |
[12:31] | But why were they after Platt? | 可是他们为什么要对付普拉特 |
[12:33] | That’s what we’re trying to determine. | 我们就是要查清楚这点 |
[12:35] | Come here a second. I wanna tell you something. | 这边来下 我有话说 |
[12:37] | Okay, what? | 什么事 |
[12:38] | You know Platt’s dad was into some shady deals. | 普拉特的父亲牵涉到几桩可疑交易 |
[12:41] | Now, if she wound up in the middle of something, | 如果她也被卷了进去 |
[12:43] | this might get worse for her. | 她可能还会有危险 |
[12:44] | Well, we can’t think about that. | 我们不能这么想 |
[12:46] | All right, regardless, | 好吧 不管怎么说 |
[12:48] | it’s also possible that she wasn’t even the target; | 我们也得考虑到她可能并不是目标 |
[12:50] | he was. | 而是她父亲 |
[12:51] | You know, they roughed her up to get his location. | 把她打了一顿 问出了他的地址 |
[12:55] | Look, we got to make the connection. | 我们必须把这其中的联系查清楚 |
[12:57] | Someone wanted them both to suffer. | 有人想让他们两个都遭罪 |
[12:59] | We find out why, then we’ll know who. | 只要查出原因 元凶就不难找了 |
[13:02] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[13:03] | She’s in surgery. | 还在做手术 |
[13:06] | It looks bad. | 情况不太妙 |
[13:14] | Robert Platt, age 72. | 罗伯特·普拉特 72岁 |
[13:18] | Well, this is no longer an isolated attack | 这已经不再是一起单纯的 |
[13:20] | against a sergeant in our district. | 针对我们分局警长的袭击了 |
[13:22] | Mr. Platt was found in his apartment. | 普拉特先生的遗体在他家中被发现 |
[13:24] | He’d been beaten, shot several times with a .357 caliber. | 生前曾被殴打 被点三五七手枪连击数枪 |
[13:28] | He’s got no priors, | 他没有前科 |
[13:29] | but he was investigated by Financial Crimes and the IRS. | 但是金融犯罪科和税务局曾调查过他 |
[13:32] | Three buildings, his development company put up, | 他的开发公司建起三栋大楼后 |
[13:34] | they went bankrupt. | 就破产了 |
[13:35] | He made a lot of people rich in the ’80s | 他在八十年代让好多人发了家 |
[13:36] | and lost money for them ever since. | 而自那之后他们就一直赔钱 |
[13:38] | Neighbor called in shots fired at 10:04 p.m. | 邻居于晚十点四分报警有人开枪 |
[13:41] | Patrol responded by throwing the zone operator | 巡警回应后向指挥台汇报 |
[13:43] | a code 19-Paul. | 代码19-P |
[13:44] | And nobody else called in the shots? | 没别人报警吗 |
[13:46] | No, so patrol didn’t knock, | 没有 所以巡警也没敲门 |
[13:48] | but that gives us a timeline. | 但我们可以确定时间线 |
[13:50] | Platt leaves her house, offender enters, shoots Robert. | 普拉特出了门 凶手进来射杀了罗伯特 |
[13:52] | Platt buys a water bottle at CVS. | 普拉特在CVS买了瓶水 |
[13:54] | 15 minutes later, she’s attacked. | 一刻钟后她就被袭击了 |
[13:56] | And he wasn’t robbed. | 他不是被抢劫了吧 |
[13:57] | Nothing appeared to be disturbed, | 家里似乎没被翻过 |
[13:58] | except for the living room where there was an apparent struggle. | 除了客厅 而那里显然发生了打斗 |
[14:01] | All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[14:02] | I liked Robert, | 我喜欢罗伯特 |
[14:04] | but I think we’re looking at the wrong Platt. | 但我想我们该查父亲 而不是女儿 |
[14:07] | I want you to cross-reference everybody | 你们去交叉对比所有 |
[14:08] | he did business with against anybody Trudy arrested, | 跟他有业务往来和被特鲁迪抓过的 |
[14:11] | beefed with, anything. | 跟她有矛盾的人 所有的都要 |
[14:13] | She’s counting on us to get this right, | 她就指望我们为她伸张正义了 |
[14:15] | so is her husband. | 她丈夫也是 |
[14:17] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[14:24] | So? | 怎么样 |
[14:26] | So Platt came in with what looked like | 普拉特来时看起来像是 |
[14:28] | an orbital blowout fracture. | 眼眶爆裂性骨折 |
[14:30] | CT came back clear. | CT显示确实如此 |
[14:31] | What does that mean? Is she gonna be okay? | 那是什么意思 她会没事吗 |
[14:33] | – She is. – He’s being modest. | -是的 -他在谦虚 |
[14:35] | Um, Platt had a bad bleed in her eye socket. | 普拉特的眼窝出血很严重 |
[14:37] | Thanks to Dr. Rhodes, no permanent damage. | 多亏了罗德斯医生才不会有永久性损伤 |
[14:39] | She’s up, she’s alert, | 她醒了 很警觉 |
[14:41] | she’s kind of rude. | 有点粗鲁 |
[14:43] | All cylinders firing. | 火气全开 |
[14:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:48] | What’s wrong? You okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[14:50] | Her dad… | 她爸爸 |
[15:01] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[15:02] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看到他 |
[15:04] | I heard footsteps, and then I got conked. | 我听到了脚步声 然后就被打晕了 |
[15:07] | Trudy, we went back through your night, | 特鲁迪 我们查了你昨晚的安排 |
[15:10] | so we know that you had dinner | 知道你被袭击前 |
[15:11] | with your father before you were attacked. | 和你父亲一起吃了晚饭 |
[15:14] | We rolled the unit to his house. | 我们派人去了他家 |
[15:17] | Uh, to… | 去… |
[15:20] | This is, uh, really hard. | 这真 很难开口 |
[15:22] | Uh, I’m just gonna say it, Sarge. | 我就直说了 警长 |
[15:24] | They found your father unresponsive. | 他们发现你父亲时他已经无意识了 |
[15:27] | Olinsky was in first. | 奥林斯基第一个进去 |
[15:28] | There were signs of a struggle. | 现场有打斗的痕迹 |
[15:30] | He had multiple gunshot wounds. | 他身上有多处枪伤 |
[15:33] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[15:34] | I’m–I’m… | 我…我… |
[15:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[15:38] | There was nothing we could do. | 我们也无能为力 |
[15:41] | Nothing that we could do? | 无能为力 |
[15:42] | Don’t–don’t– don’t talk to me like I’m some victim. | 别 别 别把我当什么受害人 |
[15:46] | Trudy, tonight you are. | 特鲁迪 今晚你就是受害人 |
[15:49] | I’m so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[15:51] | but he’s gone. | 他走了 |
[15:59] | Do you have witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[16:03] | Do you have anything? | 有没有线索 |
[16:05] | No, they just found him. | 没有 他们刚刚找到他 |
[16:07] | Did you get a look at the guy? | 你有没有看到那个人 |
[16:11] | No. | 没有 |
[16:12] | I saw gloves, | 我看到了手套 |
[16:16] | and he had my gun. | 他拿走了我的枪 |
[16:21] | That’s all I remember. | 我就记得这些 |
[16:23] | My dad’s house, did it look like a robbery? | 我爸爸家 看上去像是抢劫吗 |
[16:26] | No. | 不像 |
[16:28] | And we’re going through all your files, | 我们在查你的文档 |
[16:30] | but we’re missing something. | 但我们肯定漏掉了什么 |
[16:32] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[16:33] | who would want to hurt your family like this? | 有谁会想这样伤害你的家人 |
[16:37] | My family? No. | 我的家人 不知道 |
[16:41] | Nope. | 没有 |
[16:43] | I can’t even think straight. | 我现在脑子都转不动了 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:50] | Rest up. | 好好休息 |
[16:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:56] | Commander. | 局长 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry, Sarge. | 我很遗憾 警长 |
[17:07] | Trudy, | 特鲁迪 |
[17:09] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[17:21] | Wait. What are you trying to say? | 等等 你想说什么 |
[17:23] | Platt did something. | 普拉特有行动 |
[17:24] | There’s something going on here. | 肯定有什么事 |
[17:26] | – When? – At the hospital, she… | -什么时候 -在医院里 她… |
[17:30] | I think that she’s got an offender in mind, | 我觉得她心里已经有人选了 |
[17:32] | but nobody popped in her files. | 但她的文档里没有 |
[17:34] | If she’s thinking of somebody, but they aren’t in her files… | 如果她想到了谁 但他们不在她的文档里 |
[17:37] | We got to go see Virginia in the Records Department. | 我们得去找病例室的弗吉尼亚 |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:40] | Can’t do it. | 不行 |
[17:42] | Virginia, she’s your friend, and she was attacked. | 弗吉尼亚 她是你的朋友 她被人袭击了 |
[17:44] | And I won’t incriminate myself or my friend. | 我可不会连累我自己和朋友 |
[17:47] | We know that you did a Records Administration search for Platt. | 我们知道你帮普拉特搜索过病例系统 |
[17:50] | Just give us a name. Who’d she look into? | 给我们一个名字就行 她查了谁 |
[17:52] | I know that looking up a civilian | 我知道查没有涉案的平民 |
[17:53] | without a case assigned is illegal. | 是违法的 |
[17:55] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[17:56] | Okay, we don’t care. This is moving fast. | 行吗 我们不在乎 这样会快很多 |
[17:58] | Please, don’t stand in our way on this. | 拜托了 不要在这件事上为难我们 |
[18:01] | It’s Trudy. | 她是特鲁迪 |
[18:03] | Okay, I looked into a girl. | 好吧 我查了一个女孩 |
[18:05] | She was dating Trudy’s father. | 她是特鲁迪父亲的女友 |
[18:06] | – Okay. – Natalie Kern. | -好的 -娜塔莉·科恩 |
[18:08] | But it’s not her you want. | 但你们要找的不是她 |
[18:10] | It’s her ex-boyfriend, repeat offender. | 是她前男友 一个惯犯 |
[18:12] | Him, Leonard Milwood. | 是他 伦纳德·米尔伍德 |
[18:15] | There’s a record if I print this. | 打印会留下记录 |
[18:16] | I’m gonna delete this as soon the second we get him. | 我们一找到他我就删掉 |
[18:19] | Racketeering, aggravated assault, | 敲诈勒索 严重伤害 |
[18:21] | strong-arm robbery, attempted bribery. | 暴力抢劫 意图行贿 |
[18:23] | He’s ambitious. | 他很厉害啊 |
[18:24] | Trudy thought they were working an angle. | 特鲁迪觉得他们在合谋 |
[18:26] | They wanted money, and her father | 他们想要钱 而她的父亲 |
[18:28] | liked to represent like he had it. | 总装得像个大款 |
[18:30] | And now look. | 结果就这样了 |
[18:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | Sarge, we think Platt got a bad vibe off the girl | 警长 我们觉得普拉特讨厌正在和他父亲 |
[18:41] | her dad was dating, | 约会的那个女孩 |
[18:42] | so she did a records search. | 所以她去查了她的档案 |
[18:43] | That’s Natalie Kern. She’s got an ex-boyfriend. | 娜塔莉·科恩 她有个前男友 |
[18:46] | His name’s Leonard Milwood, career stickup guy. | 伦纳德·米尔伍德 职业强盗 |
[18:50] | So, Trudy thinks these two are gonna rip off her old man, | 特鲁迪觉得这两人想骗她爸爸的钱 |
[18:54] | but they find out she’s looking into them? | 而这两人发现了她在调查他们 |
[18:55] | And then she becomes collateral damage. | 所以她连带受伤了 |
[18:58] | All right, well, get two covert cars | 派两辆便衣警车 |
[19:00] | – to sit on their houses. – Already did. | -监视好他们家 -已经去了 |
[19:01] | The uniforms haven’t seen either one of them yet. | 但他们俩一个都没有出现 |
[19:05] | So I flagged all of Robert Platt’s credit cards. | 我追踪了罗伯特·普拉特所有的信用卡 |
[19:07] | One of them just swiped at a business over on Roosevelt, | 其中一张卡刚在罗斯福大道进行了消费 |
[19:09] | flat-screen TV, case of white wine. | 买了一个平板电视 一箱白葡萄酒 |
[19:11] | Security saw a female, white, 30s, good-looking. | 安保说是一个三十多岁的漂亮白人女性买的 |
[19:14] | This is two minutes ago. | 两分钟前刚发来的消息 |
[19:15] | That is Natalie. | 那是娜塔莉 |
[19:16] | Go. | 快去 |
[19:38] | You guys go that way. | 你们走那边 |
[19:41] | Kim, Kim. Just… | 金 金 稍等 |
[19:44] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[20:03] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[20:12] | Natalie Kern, you are under arrest. | 娜塔莉·科恩 你被捕了 |
[20:14] | Get off me! I didn’t do anything. | 放开我 我什么也没做 |
[20:16] | Yeah? Then why did you run? | 是吗 那你跑什么 |
[20:20] | Stay down! | 趴着别动 |
[20:21] | Who is this? Who’d you text? | 这是谁 你给谁发短信 |
[20:26] | “Police.” Is Leonard Milwood here? | 警察 伦纳德·米尔伍德也在这里吗 |
[20:29] | He’s talking to you. | 他在问你 |
[20:30] | I don’t have to talk to you. | 我不用回答你的问题 |
[20:32] | Yeah, you sure do. Is he here? | 你得回答我 他是不是在这里 |
[20:34] | Oh, my God, my car! Oh, my God, please. | 天哪 我的车 我的天 |
[20:36] | Help me, please, somebody. | 来人帮帮我 来人帮帮我 |
[20:38] | Somebody, please help. | 来人帮帮我 |
[20:39] | – He took my car! He took my car! – Kev. | -他抢了我的车 他抢了我的车 -凯文 |
[20:41] | He took my car–this way! He’s right outside! | 他抢了我的车 这边 他就在外面 |
[20:44] | He’s over there! Over here! | 就在那里 就在那里 |
[20:45] | He’s coming around the back! Please! | 他往后面走了 帮帮我 |
[20:47] | He stole my car! | 他偷了我的车 |
[20:50] | I’m good, I’m good? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[20:51] | Good, go. | 没人 走吧 |
[21:05] | Chicago PD! Climb out of there! | 芝加哥警察 爬出来 |
[21:08] | We see you moving around! | 我们看见你了 |
[21:10] | Put them up! | 把手举起来 |
[21:11] | – Stay there. – There you go. | -待着别动 -这样就对了 |
[21:14] | – You got me? – I got you. | -你没问题吧 -没问题 |
[21:19] | We executed a search warrant at your apartment, Natalie. | 我们对你的公寓申请了搜查令 娜塔莉 |
[21:24] | You have quite the collection of gold watches. | 你可真有不少大金表呢 |
[21:27] | Most of them have Robert Platt’s initials on them. | 大部分上面都有罗伯特·普拉特的名字缩写 |
[21:31] | This one’s nice. How do you pronounce it? | 这块表不错啊 怎么念来着 |
[21:33] | “Outer-mores pee-gwet,” or something? | 艾毕 还是什么 |
[21:35] | Mm-mm, Piguet, audemars Piguet. | 是彼 爱彼[世界三大制表品牌之一] |
[21:39] | They were all gifts for my birthday last month. | 这些都是我上月生日收的礼物 |
[21:41] | Seven men’s watches? | 七块男士表吗 |
[21:43] | That’s a nice gift. | 这礼物真不错 |
[21:45] | We were in love. | 我们是恋人 |
[21:47] | How about you hit that line again, | 你能不能把这话再说一次 |
[21:48] | but this time with some feeling, babe? | 但这次投入点感情行不行 宝贝儿 |
[21:51] | All right, I’m gonna fill in the blanks. | 我给你解释一下吧 |
[21:53] | You’re a con artist, so is your boyfriend. | 你是个诈骗犯 你男朋友也是 |
[21:54] | Only he has a habit of getting caught. | 只不过他还有一个常常被捕的习惯 |
[21:57] | And you targeted Robert Platt, | 你盯上了罗伯特·普拉特 |
[21:59] | a rich, older man, and you killed him. | 有钱的老男人 你杀了他 |
[22:01] | You tried to kill his daughter, a Chicago police officer, | 你还想杀了他女儿 芝加哥警署的警员 |
[22:04] | ’cause she didn’t trust you. | 因为她不相信你 |
[22:05] | Only you sent your boyfriend do it, | 不过你是派你男朋友去杀她的 |
[22:07] | and he’s so stupid, | 而他简直蠢透了 |
[22:08] | he botched the job and she lived. | 他搞砸了 她还活着 |
[22:12] | No? | 不对吗 |
[22:13] | You represented that you were single. | 你不是说你还是单身吗 |
[22:14] | You’re still with Leonard? | 原来你还和伦纳德谈着呢 |
[22:15] | Yeah, but that’s not a crime. | 脚踩两条船又不犯法 |
[22:16] | It’s motive for murder. | 但是是杀人动机 |
[22:18] | And you ran. | 而且你还逃跑了 |
[22:19] | Why’d you run, Natalie? | 你跑什么 娜塔莉 |
[22:20] | You know, you guys all ask the same questions. | 你们总是问同样的问题 |
[22:23] | Take her and the boyfriend, | 把她和她男朋友 |
[22:24] | have them processed for the homicide | 按杀人罪 |
[22:25] | and attempted murder of a police officer. | 和谋杀警员未遂处理 |
[22:27] | No, wait, we didn’t kill anyone. | 不 等等 他没杀人 |
[22:31] | Oh, this is where she gives you up, Leonard. | 她这就要把你卖了 伦纳德 |
[22:32] | I’m telling you, I’ve seen this movie before. | 我就跟你说吧 这一幕太熟悉了 |
[22:34] | That’s what, three times you’re a loser? | 正所谓事不过三 |
[22:36] | Do you really want to go back in front of a judge | 你真的想这样都没来得及解释一番 |
[22:38] | without telling your side of this? | 就上法庭见法官吗 |
[22:40] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:42] | Stand where you are. | 站着别动 |
[22:47] | It was all her. | 都是她干的 |
[22:49] | I didn’t lift a finger. | 我一根手指都没动 |
[22:51] | “Baby, I met this guy. | 亲爱的 我遇到了一个男的 |
[22:52] | We can take him for a ride.” | 我们可以骗骗他 |
[22:53] | All her. | 都是她的主意 |
[22:55] | She’s got a whole bunch of his stuff in storage. | 她这种坏主意可多了 |
[23:01] | But I never killed | 但我这辈子 |
[23:03] | anybody in my life. | 从没杀过任何人 |
[23:06] | Natalie either. | 娜塔利也是 |
[23:07] | And last night, | 昨晚 |
[23:08] | I was at a club near the house. | 我在家附近的一家俱乐部 |
[23:10] | He was in a casino in Indiana. He didn’t get home till late. | 他去了印第安纳一家赌场 很晚才回家 |
[23:13] | Look, Robert is a nice man. | 听着 罗伯特人不错 |
[23:15] | I think he knew I was stealing from him, | 我想他知道我在偷他东西 |
[23:16] | and I don’t think he cared. | 我觉得他不在乎 |
[23:17] | He just–he– he just liked me. | 他只是 喜欢我 |
[23:20] | Well, a lot of guys make that mistake, right? | 很多人都犯过这个错误 对吗 |
[23:22] | So why would I want to kill him? | 所以我为什么要杀他 |
[23:24] | He transferred everything he had, | 他把他所有的财产都转移了 |
[23:25] | all of his secret little corporations, | 六个月前他把所有名下的秘密小公司 |
[23:26] | to his daughter six months ago. | 都转给了他的女儿 |
[23:31] | Believe me, he wasn’t as broke as he seemed to be. | 相信我 他并非真的一无所有 |
[23:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:38] | The club where you were | 写下昨晚你去的俱乐部的名字 |
[23:39] | and everything you stole off Robert Platt | 所有从罗伯特·普拉特那里偷走的东西 |
[23:41] | and where it was stashed. | 藏在什么地方 |
[23:42] | Start writing. | 开始写吧 |
[23:53] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[23:55] | From the Asset Forfeiture Unit. | 资产没收处的资料 |
[23:57] | Robert Platt really was transferring ownership | 罗伯特·普拉特的确把所有公司的所有权 |
[23:59] | in all those LLCs to Trudy Platt’s name. | 都转到了特鲁迪·普拉特名下 |
[24:01] | We’re still waiting on subpoenas for three other banks. | 我们还在等待其他三家银行的反馈 |
[24:03] | Yeah, he did a pretty good job too. | 的确 他干得漂亮 |
[24:05] | Can’t find his name anywhere. | 在任何地方都找不到他的名字 |
[24:06] | Even so, Platt’s rich, | 即使如此 普拉特很土豪 |
[24:09] | like, officially. | 真正的土豪 |
[24:12] | So at this time, | 按照目前的情况 |
[24:12] | we can’t find a financial motive for these attacks. | 我们找不到证据表明 袭击的动机是财务原因 |
[24:14] | So what, it’s personal? | 所以 是个人恩怨 |
[24:16] | It’s revenge? | 报复吗 |
[24:18] | Who wants to go scare some guys? | 谁想去吓吓某些人 |
[24:22] | You, Kevin, come on. | 凯文 你来吧 |
[24:25] | Wise choice. | 明智的选择 |
[24:34] | Am I being released? | 我被释放了吗 |
[24:35] | Not exactly. Come on. | 不是 出来 |
[24:49] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[24:57] | Natalie, just breathe, okay? | 娜塔莉 放松点 好吗 |
[25:02] | I’m breathing, I’m breathing. | 我在放松 在放松 |
[25:20] | All right, you just, uh… | 好的 你就… |
[25:21] | sit right here, okay? | 坐在这 好吗 |
[25:28] | Hi, hey, you must be the head chef. | 你好 你一定是主厨 |
[25:33] | We need to see the manager. | 我们要见你们经理 |
[25:35] | It’s okay, Mark. | 没关系 马克 |
[25:37] | Can I help you, officers? | 需要帮忙吗 警官 |
[25:39] | Uh…well, uh, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[25:42] | A friend of mine was beat nearly to death | 我的朋友在离这大约一个街区的地方 |
[25:44] | about a block from here. | 差点被打死 |
[25:45] | She’s a cop. | 她是警察 |
[25:46] | Her father’s a– a member here. | 他父亲是你们这的会员 |
[25:48] | Yeah, Robert Platt. | 对 叫罗伯特·普拉特 |
[25:50] | He was killed last night. | 他昨晚被杀了 |
[25:54] | I’m so sorry, but I don’t see how we can be of service. | 很抱歉 但我显然帮不上忙 |
[25:57] | Yeah, well, I thought that out already. | 不 我觉得你能帮上忙 |
[25:59] | You have a hidden camera that faces Beckett Street. | 你们有一个隐藏的摄像机对着贝克特街 |
[26:03] | So if we could see whatever you recorded last night | 你们把昨晚这个监控摄像头 |
[26:05] | between 10:00 and 11:00 p.m.? | 10点至11点的录像提供给我们吗 |
[26:07] | I’m gonna need a warrant. | 你们得有搜查令 |
[26:10] | I already said that she was a friend of mine, | 我说过她是我的一个朋友 |
[26:13] | and so is the state’s attorney, | 而且州检察官 |
[26:15] | you know, and he doesn’t like private clubs. | 似乎很不喜欢私人俱乐部 |
[26:18] | So…let’s get the tape, | 所以 把录像给我们 |
[26:21] | or a warrant becomes the least of your troubles. | 否则搜查令会给你带来更大的麻烦 |
[26:26] | Wait here. | 稍等 |
[26:35] | Hey, Sarge, no plates, | 警长 没查到车牌 |
[26:37] | but Olinsky pulled a video | 但奥林斯基搞到了一段视频 |
[26:38] | of a ’68 Ford Fastback Mustang | 视频中有辆68年的福特野马 |
[26:41] | circling the block where Platt was attacked. | 曾绕着普拉特遇袭的街区兜圈 |
[26:43] | Like the driver was looking for someone. | 司机像正在找什么人 |
[26:45] | Or a parking space. | 或找停车位 |
[26:46] | It’s a rare car, V-8 engine, | 少见的车款 v8引擎, |
[26:47] | like our one almost-witness said that they heard. | 像我们那位目击者听到的发动机声 |
[26:50] | Find every car registered in the state, | 彻查州系统的所有注册车辆 |
[26:51] | anyone who’s ever owned one. | 查出谁曾经注册在案此车 |
[26:54] | Check the hot sheet, see if any are reported stolen. | 另外检查报案记录 看看是否报失 |
[26:56] | Keep it off the zone. | 一定查到这辆车 |
[26:57] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[27:12] | Weird. | 吓死我了 |
[27:13] | sneak up on a gal… | 这么鬼鬼祟祟地 |
[27:18] | I’m sorry about your dad. | 关于你父亲的事 请节哀顺变 |
[27:22] | Where are you guys at with it? | 你们查得怎么样了 |
[27:26] | We found his girlfriend, Natalie. | 我们找到了他的女朋友 娜塔莉 |
[27:30] | She had items in her apartment stolen from your dad’s house. | 我们在她的公寓里找到了她从你爸爸那里偷的东西 |
[27:34] | She alibied out for the murder, | 她和她的男友 |
[27:35] | her and her boyfriend, | 都有不在场证明 |
[27:36] | so I guess she was double-dipping on your dad. | 所以我猜她和你父亲是你情我愿 |
[27:40] | I’m sorry, you asked. | 对不起 你要问的 |
[27:45] | Text from Lindsay. | 琳德赛的短信 |
[27:49] | Okay, offender was in a ’68 Mustang Fastback. | 嫌犯驾驶一辆福特68款揭背式野马跑车 |
[27:52] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你想起点什么了吗 |
[27:55] | ’68? No, nothing. | 68款 没 什么都没想到 |
[27:57] | Wish it did. | 希望能想到 |
[27:59] | Okay. Oh, and hey, | 好的 另外 |
[28:01] | I brought you something from vending. | 我从自动售货机给你买了点东西 |
[28:04] | Mixed nuts? | 坚果吗 |
[28:06] | Yeah, you love mixed nuts. | 是的 你最喜欢吃坚果了 |
[28:08] | – Look at me. – Yeah? | -看着我 -怎么 |
[28:09] | Rice pudding is a stretch right now. | 现在我吃白米饭都困难 |
[28:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:15] | Okay, I have to | 好了 我要去 |
[28:17] | go chase down this car, | 追查这辆车的下落了 |
[28:18] | but I-I promise to keep you in the loop. | 但是我会及时向你汇报的 |
[28:24] | Nice try with the nuts. Thanks. | 谢谢你的坚果 心领了 |
[28:38] | Dark red 1968 Mustang Fastback. | 1968年的深红色福特揭背式野马 |
[28:42] | Not a lot of these left around. | 现在很少见了 |
[28:43] | This one belongs to Wade McGregor. | 这辆车属于韦德·麦格雷戈 |
[28:47] | McGregor, his name popped in Platt’s dad’s files. | 麦格雷戈这个名字在普莱特父亲的档案里出现过 |
[28:49] | Yes, McGregor ran a construction company | 是的 麦格雷戈开了一家建筑公司 |
[28:51] | that did work for Platt’s dad, | 为普拉特的父亲干活 |
[28:53] | and he also invested in one of her father’s business deals | 而且经济不景气的时候他还为 |
[28:57] | that went into receivership when the economy tanked. | 她父亲濒临破产的业务注资 |
[28:59] | The file also says | 档案里还写到 |
[29:00] | he ran a side business distributing narcotics. | 他的副业是售卖毒品 |
[29:02] | He’s fresh out Stateville for an eight-year bump. | 他蹲了斯泰特维尔监狱8年才放出来 |
[29:04] | How’s he connect with Sergeant Platt? | 他和普拉特警长有什么联系 |
[29:05] | She didn’t arrest him. Narcotics pinched him. | 她没有逮捕他 他是因为毒品被逮捕的 |
[29:07] | He’s not in any of her files. | 他没有出现在她的任何档案中 |
[29:08] | Paths might’ve crossed at some point. | 也许在某些时间点他们有过交集 |
[29:10] | Platt knows how to cover her tracks. | 普拉特知道如何隐瞒她的行踪 |
[29:13] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[29:16] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[29:18] | Just get that file in front of Trudy, | 和特鲁迪当面对质这份文档 |
[29:20] | see if she can make a connection. | 看她是否能找到其中的关联 |
[29:23] | Come on, you and me are gonna go talk to the arresting officer. | 你和我去和执行逮捕的警员聊聊 |
[29:29] | Detective Flores, thanks for taking the time. | 弗洛里斯警探 感谢你抽时间出来 |
[29:32] | Don’t thank me till we’re finished. | 聊完再谢我吧 |
[29:34] | It’s something my old man used to say. | 这是我父亲经常说的一句话 |
[29:36] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[29:37] | Flores. | 弗洛里斯 |
[29:38] | So yeah, Wade McGregor. | 是的 韦德·麦格雷戈 |
[29:40] | My team pinched him holding weight. | 我的行动队抓到了他持有毒品 |
[29:42] | Two kis in his home in Oak Park, | 在他橡树公园的家以及市中心的公寓里 |
[29:44] | plus a condo downtown. | 发现了两公斤毒品 |
[29:46] | Is there a reason why | 为什么你 |
[29:46] | you didn’t want to talk on the phone? | 不想打电话说呢 |
[29:49] | It came off a tip from a sergeant | 情报是我认识多年的一位 |
[29:50] | I know a long time, | 警长给我的 |
[29:52] | officially recorded as Jane Doe intel. | 官方记录为匿名情报 |
[29:54] | You didn’t have enough for a warrant? | 这不足以要让你拿到收查令 |
[29:57] | Without Platt’s Jane Doe tip, | 没有普拉特的这份匿名情报 |
[29:59] | we never would’ve gotten paper to get in that house. | 我们永远都拿不到那座房子的搜查令 |
[30:03] | I don’t care if space aliens | 我不管是哪位大神下凡 |
[30:04] | came down and tipped me off. | 提供给了我这份情报 |
[30:06] | Dope dealer went to prison. | 毒品贩子就应该进监狱 |
[30:08] | Selling to guys on his job site, it was a dunk. | 在工地售卖毒品 证据确凿 |
[30:13] | You need bodies to try to locate McGregor? | 你们需要人手找麦格雷戈吗 |
[30:15] | No, we got it from here. Thanks. | 不 我们人够 谢谢 |
[30:18] | We never spoke. | 我们会守口如瓶的 |
[30:29] | Um…Maggie? | 麦基 |
[30:31] | Did you guys move Trudy Platt? | 你们移动了特鲁迪·普拉特吗 |
[30:33] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[30:34] | She’s not in her room. | 她不在她的病房里了 |
[30:36] | She’s supposed to be. | 她应该在的 |
[30:37] | And where is her hospital detail? | 看护她的医院人员呢 |
[30:39] | He was right there. | 他刚才还在这里 |
[30:48] | Hank, she’s gone. | 汉克 她不见了 |
[32:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:15] | Okay, Platt’s car hasn’t moved, so if she’s mobile, | 普拉特的车没有动过 所以如果她走了 |
[32:17] | we don’t know what vehicle she’s in. | 我们不知道上了哪辆车 |
[32:20] | Wait, so she just– she just walked out? | 等等 所以她就直接走出去了吗 |
[32:22] | No, it sounds like she escaped to me. | 我觉得她更像是逃跑 |
[32:23] | We got two patrolmen sitting on the room. | 我们在医院里安排了两个巡逻警察 |
[32:25] | Should we put out an investigative alert? | 我们要发布搜索警报吗 |
[32:26] | She’s injured. She needs help. | 她受伤了 需要帮助 |
[32:28] | No, we bring her in, and we do it quiet. | 不 既然我们让她卷入其中就悄悄解决这件事 |
[32:31] | I don’t want a paper trail | 我不想留下书面记录 |
[32:33] | until this turns into something we can’t contain. | 除非事情已经超出了我们的控制 |
[32:35] | I don’t understand. I was just with her. | 我不理解 我刚刚还和她在一起 |
[32:37] | She seemed fine. | 她看起来很好 |
[32:38] | – What did she say? – Nothing. | -她说了什么 -没什么 |
[32:39] | She was breaking balls, mine, like, she seemed fine. | 她还在开我的玩笑 她看起来很好 |
[32:42] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[32:44] | Did you tell her where we’re at with the case? | 你告诉了她我们案情的进展了吗 |
[32:47] | I might have said something about the muscle car. | 我好像说了一些关于车的事 |
[32:50] | Oh, man, you gave her our lead. | 你告诉了她我们的线索 |
[32:53] | She’s chasing it down. She knows who the guy is now. | 她在追查了 她现在知道那个人是谁了 |
[32:56] | All right, find Platt, find McGregor, before someone gets killed. | 好吧 在出人命之前找到普拉特和麦格雷戈 |
[33:08] | Hey, you didn’t know. | 你是不知情的 |
[33:11] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我什么都不应该说的 |
[33:13] | You angry? | 你生气吗 |
[33:16] | Yes, I’m angry. | 是的 我很生气 |
[33:17] | Good, | 很好 |
[33:19] | ’cause the way out of this is to do good work. | 因为唯一的解决方法就是圆满完成任务 |
[33:22] | We have one goal, right? We find Platt. | 目标只有一个 找到普拉特 |
[33:24] | Right. | 是的 |
[33:27] | Come on. | 加油 |
[33:50] | Wade McGregor. | 韦德·麦格雷戈 |
[33:53] | Don’t bother packing. | 不用收拾了 |
[33:56] | What’s up, Trudy? | 怎么了 特鲁迪 |
[34:07] | My gun. | 我的枪 |
[34:11] | Gee, thanks. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[34:16] | Put these on. | 自己带上 |
[34:19] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[34:20] | That remains to be seen. | 这要看你的表现 |
[34:32] | All right. | 知道了 |
[34:38] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[34:40] | – What’s up? – So Platt’s father had three cars | -什么事 -普拉特的父亲有三辆车 |
[34:42] | parked in a lot by his house. | 停在他家边上的停车场 |
[34:44] | I figure she knows that. | 她应该知道 |
[34:45] | This is his S-Class exiting the lot one hour ago. | 这是他其中一辆车一小时前出停车场 |
[34:48] | I put a BOLO on the vehicle. | 我对那辆车发出了注意警报 |
[34:50] | I told you to keep this quiet. | 我让你不要声张的 |
[34:51] | Yeah, but I put a BOLO on the vehicle, | 是 但我让大家注意那辆车 |
[34:52] | not on Platt, and not on her target. | 不是注意普拉特或者她的目标 |
[34:54] | She’s in danger so I’m sorry, | 她现在有危险 我很抱歉 |
[34:55] | but I’m gonna do everything I can to bring her in safe. | 但我要尽全力把她安全带回来 |
[34:58] | – Okay. – And you said move fast. | -行了 -你说行动要快 |
[34:59] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[35:01] | Tactical unit spotted the car | 战术小队在密歇根街2200号 |
[35:02] | at the 2200 block of Michigan. | 看到了那辆车 |
[35:04] | They dropped an anchor, but it’s not occupied. | 他们去监视了 但车里没有人 |
[35:06] | 2200. | 2200号 |
[35:10] | That’s right where her father’s office is. | 她父亲的办公室就在那里 |
[35:13] | If she’s looking for McGregor, she can’t come here. | 如果她在找麦格雷戈 肯定不会来这里 |
[35:20] | Go. | 去吧 |
[35:20] | Search the whole building-just us. | 搜索整栋建筑 就我们的人 |
[35:24] | – Find her. – I will. | -找到她 -我会的 |
[35:38] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[35:40] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[35:42] | You made it easy. | 你说的真轻巧 |
[35:45] | You cut corners on Dad’s buildings. | 你在我爸的建筑上偷工减料 |
[35:47] | You dealt coke and laundered proceeds through his job sites. | 你在他的工地上贩毒洗钱 |
[35:51] | He robbed me blind. | 他让我身无分文 |
[35:52] | And I warned you then | 我当时警告过你 |
[35:54] | to stay away. | 让你远离他 |
[35:56] | If you wanted money, you call a lawyer, | 如果你想要钱 那就找律师 |
[35:58] | but no, that’s not you, Wade. | 但那不是你的作风 韦德 |
[36:01] | I’m not the one that needs a lawyer. | 需要律师的不是我 |
[36:07] | You don’t threaten the person who has you tied to a chair, moron. | 你现在在椅子上绑着 还敢威胁绑你的人 白痴 |
[36:16] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[36:21] | What are you asking? | 你指什么 |
[36:22] | My father, what were his last words? | 我父亲 他的遗言是什么 |
[36:27] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[36:40] | Open. Open. | 张开 张开 |
[38:11] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[38:36] | You shouldn’t have come here, Hank. | 你不该来的 汉克 |
[38:38] | – Trudy. – I need to do this. | -特鲁迪 -我需要这样 |
[38:39] | – Trudy. – And you shouldn’t be here. | -特鲁迪 -你不该来的 |
[38:40] | Trudy, listen. | 特鲁迪 听我说 |
[38:41] | You got to calm down. It’s just me. | 你要冷静 是我 |
[38:44] | Okay, I need the truth so I can fix this. | 我需要知道真相才能处理好这件事 |
[38:46] | There’s no fixing this. | 处理不好了 |
[38:47] | Trudy, I have put a lot worse back together. | 特鲁迪 我处理过更糟糕的事 |
[38:49] | Right now, you and I have got to get on the same page | 现在你和我必须统一口径 |
[38:52] | ’cause people are gonna be double-checking our work. | 因为会有人反复调查我们的工作 |
[38:54] | Then you need to let me finish what I came here to do. | 那你就应该让我做完我来这里要做的事 |
[38:57] | You of all people should understand this! | 这种情况你最清楚不过了 |
[38:59] | You’re not me, Trudy! | 你不是我 特鲁迪 |
[39:04] | You wouldn’t be able to live with yourself. | 你动手的话肯定不会原谅自己的 |
[39:06] | He killed my dad. He killed my dad. | 他杀了我爸爸 他杀了我爸爸 |
[39:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:12] | He’ll do his time. | 他会付出代价的 |
[39:29] | Voight got him. | 博伊特抓到人了 |
[39:32] | He’s being booked right now. | 现在正被关押着 |
[39:36] | And Platt? | 普拉特呢 |
[39:38] | She’s back at Med, resting up. | 她回医院休息了 |
[39:42] | Why do I feel like I just got played? | 为什么我有种被耍了的感觉 |
[39:49] | There’s a cure for that, | 这个有办法 |
[39:49] | and it is half off on Wednesdays, so. | 周三半价 所以 |
[39:56] | Come on, I’m buying. | 走吧 我请客 |
[40:05] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[40:06] | I mean, he’s not gonna breathe free air again, | 我是说 他要在监狱里待一辈子了 |
[40:08] | so we can just move on. | 所以我们可以继续自己的生活 |
[40:10] | Move on? | 继续 |
[40:11] | He hasn’t been arraigned. | 他还没被传讯 |
[40:13] | There is gonna be a trial. | 还会有审判 |
[40:14] | You’re gonna testify. | 你要去作证 |
[40:15] | I–we can move on from the worst part. | 我…我们可以从最糟糕的部分开始 |
[40:20] | You say so. | 你说可以就可以吧 |
[40:22] | I do. | 是的 |
[40:25] | How did they find him, McGregor? | 他们怎么找到麦格雷戈的 |
[40:28] | Some old muscle car he had. | 通过他的一辆老车 |
[40:30] | Guy gets out of prison, goes straight for his old ride. | 他一出狱就马上重操旧业了 |
[40:33] | The tactical team located him. | 战术小队发现了他 |
[40:38] | I thought I was having a coronary event, | 听说你出去追杀人犯了 |
[40:40] | you out chasing a killer like that. | 我还以为我要犯心脏病了 |
[40:42] | – I made a mistake. – A mistake? | -我犯了一个错误 -错误 |
[40:45] | You–sometimes you forget that I’m the police. | 你…有时你忘了我是个警察 |
[40:49] | And I worked the streets, and I did it for a long time. | 我就是干这个的 我已经干了很久了 |
[40:54] | And you forget | 你忘了 |
[40:57] | you’re someone’s wife now. | 现在你是人妻了 |
[41:03] | I know what you did way back when. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[41:07] | And you did what you had to do. | 你那是不得已而为之 |
[41:13] | But tonight? | 但今晚 |
[41:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:23] | I wish we’d met when we were younger. | 我们年轻一点的时候相识就好了 |
[41:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:43] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |