时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You know, that was broken the first time you checked it. | 你第一次看的时候就坏了 |
[00:09] | How is it midnight | 怎么大半夜 |
[00:10] | and still 100 degrees out? | 温度还这么高啊 |
[00:17] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[00:19] | – Nothing. – Come on. | -没什么 -说啦 |
[00:22] | It’s a dating app. | 是个约会软件 |
[00:24] | My friend signed me up when we were drunk. | 喝高之后我朋友帮我注册了 |
[00:27] | Well, I’m off men entirely | 我已经6个月 |
[00:29] | for six months– | 完全没接触男人了 |
[00:30] | self-imposed. | 我自愿的 |
[00:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:34] | I dated, um, you know, within the department. | 我之前和局里的同事谈过恋爱 |
[00:38] | And, um… | 结果… |
[00:40] | It’s a bad idea. | 真不是个好主意 |
[00:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[00:44] | No, no way. | 这我不能说 |
[00:45] | I have already said too much. | 我已经说太多了 |
[00:47] | Fine, but I got 100 bucks | 好吧 但我赌一百块钱 |
[00:49] | that say you don’t make it more than 30 days. | 你肯定撑不过30天 |
[00:51] | Pfft, you are on. | 好啊 没问题 |
[00:52] | This is, like, the easiest money I ever made, Tay. | 这肯定是最容易到手的钱了 泰伊 |
[00:55] | Was it Detective Dawson? | 是道森警探吗 |
[00:58] | No. | 不是 |
[00:58] | ‘Cause, you know, | 因为 |
[01:00] | he’s got something going on. | 他似乎有点情况 |
[01:04] | Agreed, but no. | 没错 但不是他 |
[01:05] | Units in 21, | 21区各小组 |
[01:07] | we’ve got a call of an auto being stripped. | 我们接到一起汽车盗窃案 |
[01:09] | 4230 South Laramie. | 南拉勒米街4230号 |
[01:11] | Squad 2113 is on it. We’re rolling that way. | 2113小组收到 马上前往 |
[01:27] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[01:30] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[01:33] | Hey, put your hands up and stop! | 举起手来 站住 |
[01:37] | Come out! Put your hands up! | 出来 把手举起来 |
[02:00] | Freeze! You know you can hear me! | 不许动 我知道你听到了 |
[02:01] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[02:06] | Stop! | 站住 |
[02:09] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[02:13] | I got a male, black, in the alley! | 黑人男性 跑进小巷里了 |
[02:15] | White tank top! | 身穿白色背心 |
[02:23] | – You all right? – Been better. | -你没事吧 -还好 |
[02:26] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[02:36] | Thought I told you not to chase a black kid | 我不是告诉过你别追黑人小鬼吗 |
[02:37] | unless his shoes ain’t tied. | 除非他鞋带没绑好 |
[02:41] | To what do we owe the pleasure, Kevin? | 你还有心情拿我们开玩笑 凯文 |
[02:43] | Well, we executed a warrant over on 41st, | 我们正在41街执行搜查令 |
[02:45] | clocking that overtime. | 辛苦加班呢 |
[02:46] | We heard you guys caught that call over the zone. | 我们听到你们接了案 |
[02:49] | We figured we’d stop by, see if you need any backup. | 就想着过来看看 看你们需不需要后援 |
[02:51] | Yeah, check it out. | 要 去看看吧 |
[02:56] | 2113 squad. Run this Illinois plate: | 2113小队 查一下这个伊利诺伊的车牌 |
[02:58] | 0G9KQ22 0, George, 9, king, queen, 2, 2. | |
[03:01] | Do we know if anyone reported it stolen? | 知道是谁报警吗 |
[03:02] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[03:03] | We just rolled up, and it was being picked apart. | 我们过来的时候就已经被盗了 |
[03:05] | But the kid I chased dropped this. | 但我追的孩子丢掉了这个 |
[03:07] | It’s Murphy, Sarah. Female, white, 24. | 莎拉·墨菲 白人女性 24岁 |
[03:10] | Address says Northbrook. | 地址写着诺斯布鲁克 |
[03:12] | 2113, you should be looking at a car | 2113小队 你们要查的车 |
[03:14] | registered to a Sarah Murphy. | 登记在莎拉·墨菲名下 |
[03:16] | 1116 Pine Ridge, Northbrook. | 诺斯布鲁克松岭街1116号 |
[03:18] | We got fresh blood. | 我们发现了新鲜血迹 |
[03:21] | 10-4. Hold us down. | 明白 请稍等 |
[03:22] | Copy that, 2113. | 收到 2113小队 |
[03:25] | Where’s Cinderella? | 灰姑娘哪去了 |
[03:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:28] | Police! | 警察 |
[03:29] | There’s a white boy on my back porch that look almost dead! | 我家后面有一个白人男孩看起来快死了 |
[03:32] | – Where? – Right back here! Right back here! | -在哪 -就在后面 |
[03:38] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[03:40] | I’ll call 911. | 我叫救护车 |
[03:43] | He’s got a pulse. | 他还有脉搏 |
[03:44] | This is Detective Jay Halstead, | 我是杰·霍斯特德警探 |
[03:45] | badge number 51163, CPD Intelligence. | 警号51163 芝加哥警署情报组 |
[03:48] | Roll an ambo to 4245 South Laramie. | 请派救护车到南拉勒米街4245号 |
[03:50] | Whoa. Wait, wait. Careful. | 等等 小心点 |
[03:51] | It could be vertebrae damage. | 可能有脊椎损伤 |
[03:53] | Right, right, right. | 好的 |
[03:57] | What do you got, Kev? | 你拿到什么了 凯文 |
[03:58] | Nathan Ward, same address as that car registered to Northbrook. | 内森·沃德 和车主人一样都住诺斯布鲁克 |
[04:08] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[04:09] | Patient has suffered severe blunt force trauma, | 严重的钝力创伤 |
[04:11] | possible hematoma, severe lacerations to the scalp. | 可能有血肿 头皮有严重的撕裂伤 |
[04:13] | All right, put him in Trauma 2. | 好 去2号创伤科 |
[04:15] | Had 13 shot just tonight– 3 DOAs. | 今晚有13个枪伤患者 3个当场死亡 |
[04:17] | This is just what I needed. | 真嫌不够乱啊 |
[04:18] | It’s the heat. | 天气太热了 |
[04:19] | At the very least, he’ll need multiple sutures and a CT scan. | 他至少需要缝合一下做个CT检查 |
[04:22] | Check back in a few hours. | 过几个小时再来吧 |
[04:23] | Yeah, we will. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:24] | – Dr. Choi? – Yeah. | -崔医生 -好 |
[04:26] | So what do you think we got? | 你觉得是什么情况 |
[04:27] | A carjacking gone bad? | 车辆盗窃案升级了吗 |
[04:30] | I think we got a missing girl. | 可能是人员失踪 |
[04:49] | A/C went out in my building last night. | 我家昨晚空调坏了 |
[04:52] | It’s like Dante’s “Inferno” in there. | 里面热得像地狱 |
[04:54] | Yeah, which circle of hell? | 地狱哪一层 |
[04:56] | All of them. | 所有层 |
[04:59] | How are things? | 最近怎样 |
[05:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:08] | Okay, who’s up? | 好 谁来说一下 |
[05:10] | All right, Nathan Ward, 24 years old. | 内森·沃德 24岁 |
[05:12] | He’s an engineering student. | 是一个学工程的学生 |
[05:13] | His fiancée, Sarah Murphy, also 24. | 他的未婚妻莎拉·墨菲 也是24岁 |
[05:16] | She’s a special needs teacher in Northbrook. | 她是诺斯布鲁克的特教老师 |
[05:18] | Now, they have no priors, no convictions, no arrests. | 他们没有任何前科 |
[05:21] | Between the two of them, they don’t even have a moving violation. | 他们俩连交通违规都没有 |
[05:23] | We put out a missing persons alert for Sarah. | 我们已经给莎拉放了寻人启事 |
[05:25] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[05:26] | Kot signed off on the emergency order for her cell phone, | 考特签了她电话的紧急检查令 |
[05:28] | so Mouse is trying to ping it right now. | 耗子正在定位 |
[05:29] | Yeah, what about the car’s GPS? | 汽车的GPS定位呢 |
[05:31] | That’s gonna be a while. | 要查很久 |
[05:32] | The guy at the tech lab was bitching about lack of manpower. | 技术科的那家伙一直在抱怨人手不够 |
[05:34] | I’m gonna stay on him. | 我会看着的 |
[05:35] | But what if it wasn’t a carjacking? | 但如果这不是车辆盗窃案呢 |
[05:36] | I mean, maybe they just wanted to score. | 也许他们只想混淆视听 |
[05:37] | The car was three blocks away from 290– | 汽车离290也就三个街区 |
[05:39] | that’s the heroin highway. | 那是海洛因交易区 |
[05:40] | Yeah, but dealers don’t assault their customers. | 但毒贩子不会攻击他们的顾客 |
[05:42] | Suburbanites are their bread and butter. | 那里的居民是他们的衣食父母 |
[05:44] | Yeah, and we didn’t find any drugs or “Paraphenalia” in the car. | 是啊 车里也没发现毒品或者吸毒工具 |
[05:46] | “Paraphernalia.” There’s an R in there. | 吸毒工具 是这么发音的 |
[05:49] | A lot of people miss it. | 总有很多人读不准 |
[05:50] | Okay, “Hooked on Phonics.” | 好吧 拼读课老师 |
[05:51] | You want to step outside? | 你想出去走走吗 |
[05:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:54] | 60. 60! | 60起 |
[05:57] | That’s how many shootings we’ve had this week– | 这周发生了60起枪击案 |
[06:00] | 12 of them fatal. | 12起致人死亡 |
[06:03] | I’m not gonna worry about political correctness here | 我不担心这里的政治正确性 |
[06:06] | or my own convictions. | 或者我自己的信念 |
[06:08] | What we have is a white woman missing | 但案件是一个白人女性 |
[06:11] | in the heart of the black ghetto. | 在黑人居住地失踪了 |
[06:13] | We’re gonna assume the worst: she’s been abducted. | 我们要作最坏的打算 就是她被劫持了 |
[06:16] | So do what you need to do to find her. | 所以你们要尽力找到她 |
[06:19] | Just do it carefully. | 要认真对待 |
[06:22] | Chicago already has enough of a PR nightmare. | 芝加哥的公关已经够差了 |
[06:25] | Uh, it’s Dr. Choi. | 是崔医生 |
[06:27] | Sarah Murphy’s parents are with Nathan down at Med. | 莎拉·墨菲的父母在医院和内森在一起 |
[06:30] | You and Jay. | 你和杰去看看 |
[06:31] | Come on, you heard the commander. Get to work. | 好了 你们都听到了 快去工作 |
[06:34] | – Sergeant. – Ma’am. | -警长 -长官 |
[06:35] | When I say be careful, I mean it. | 我说认真对待 我是很严肃的 |
[06:38] | There’s a lot of eyes on the police right now. | 现在很多人盯着警局呢 |
[06:40] | Look, I’m not running for mayor. | 我不是为市长查的 |
[06:41] | If this was a black girl missing on the North Side, | 如果北部真的有一个黑人女孩失踪了 |
[06:43] | I’d go about it the same way I’m about to right now. | 我会跟我现在一样负责 |
[06:51] | So my loan went through. | 我的贷款批下来了 |
[06:57] | The place is great, you know? | 那地方特别好 |
[06:59] | Two-bedroom. Washer, dryer. | 两间卧室 还有洗衣机和烘干机 |
[07:02] | Underground parking. | 地下停车场 |
[07:07] | I asked you a week ago; | 我一个星期前就问过你 |
[07:09] | you said you’d think about moving in, so what’s the deal? | 你说你会考虑搬进来 现在怎么说 |
[07:11] | Maybe this isn’t such a good idea. | 也许这不是什么好主意 |
[07:17] | Just come check it out. | 来看看吧 |
[07:18] | It’s got a gym; it’s got a whole club level | 有健身房 俱乐部级别的 |
[07:20] | with, like, a coffee lounge and all this stuff. | 还有咖啡厅之类的东西 |
[07:23] | Well, I haven’t really checked it out yet, but– | 我还没亲自去看过 但是 |
[07:24] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是那个意思 |
[07:28] | I want you to move in with me, | 我想让你搬过来和我住 |
[07:30] | in my place. | 住在我家 |
[07:33] | Look, I already have a mortgage. | 我已经拿到贷款了 |
[07:34] | If we double up, we could pay it off in five years. | 如果我们加起来 五年内就能还清 |
[07:42] | Jay, I’m completely in love with you. | 杰 我完全爱上你了 |
[07:47] | And you are the only person that I can trust right now, | 现在我只信任你 |
[07:50] | so if you’re down, | 如果你愿意 |
[07:53] | please just say you’re down. | 请就说你愿意 |
[07:57] | I’m down. | 我愿意 |
[08:08] | When’s the last time you saw your daughter? | 你最后一次见到你女儿是什么时候 |
[08:10] | Sarah and Nathan– they surprised us | 莎拉和内森 他们昨天晚上 |
[08:12] | with dinner at The Drake last night | 在德雷克餐厅给了我们一个惊喜 |
[08:14] | for our 25th anniversary. | 庆祝结婚25周年 |
[08:16] | Ate and had some champagne, | 吃了饭 喝了点香槟 |
[08:18] | and then they headed back for home. | 然后他们就回家了 |
[08:20] | About what time was that? | 当时大概是几点 |
[08:22] | It was about midnight. | 大概半夜了 |
[08:24] | They both had to work in the morning. | 他们第二天早上都要上班 |
[08:26] | Okay, and you two stayed at the hotel? | 你们俩住在酒店吗 |
[08:28] | It’s where we had our honeymoon. | 我们曾经在那里度蜜月 |
[08:32] | CT scan showed Nathan suffered cranial bruising | CT扫描显示内森有脑挫伤 |
[08:35] | and some hemorrhaging. | 并伴有出血 |
[08:36] | We have him in the ICU and packed his brain with ice | 我们已经将他送至重症监护病房 并用冰敷大脑 |
[08:38] | until the swelling goes down. | 等待淤肿消退 |
[08:40] | I know it sounds bad, but luckily, | 我知道听上去很糟糕 但幸运的是 |
[08:41] | Nathan didn’t suffer any serious brain damage. | 内森并没有受严重的脑内伤 |
[08:46] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[08:47] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[08:51] | Has anyone spoken with Nathan’s parents? | 有人跟内森父母谈过了吗 |
[08:52] | They’re in Florida, | 他们在佛罗里达 |
[08:53] | catching the first flight they can. | 乘第一班航班过来 |
[08:56] | Mr. And Mrs. Murphy, can either of you | 墨菲先生 太太 你们觉得 |
[08:59] | think of any reason that Sarah and Nathan would go into South Austin? | 为什么莎拉和内森要去南奥斯丁 |
[09:04] | Why are you asking me questions | 你现在应该去找我女儿 |
[09:06] | when you should be out looking for my daughter? | 为什么还要问我问题 |
[09:08] | Sir, we have a hundred cops in the street | 先生 我们已经派出了一百多名警察 |
[09:11] | looking for her right now. | 寻找她的踪迹 |
[09:13] | We are doing everything we can. | 我们已经尽了全力 |
[09:16] | Please, bring my little girl home. | 求你们了 把我女儿带回来 |
[09:28] | Thanks for coming down. Listen up. | 谢谢你们专门赶来 大家听着 |
[09:31] | Okay, we’re looking for Sarah Murphy. | 我们要找莎拉·墨菲 |
[09:33] | Female, white. | 白种女性 |
[09:35] | She’s been missing 12 hours. | 她已经失踪了12小时 |
[09:37] | I want every lot, every backyard searched. | 我要你们搜索每一条小巷 每一个后院 |
[09:40] | I mean, you see anything that doesn’t look right, | 你们要是看到有任何不对劲的地方 |
[09:41] | you call it in. | 就赶紧上报 |
[09:44] | I know right now, a lot of you are thinking | 我知道现在 你们都在想 |
[09:45] | it’s us versus them– it’s not, okay? | 我们和他们是对立的 其实不是 |
[09:49] | I don’t want you to buy into any of that crap | 我希望你们不要听信 |
[09:50] | you see on the news. | 新闻上的谣言 |
[09:52] | There’s a lot of good people in this neighborhood | 这里还是有很多好人 |
[09:54] | who don’t see us as the enemy. | 并不把我们当做敌人 |
[09:56] | Just clear your heads of all that nonsense | 别听信那些胡言乱语 |
[09:59] | and do your job. | 做好你的工作 |
[10:01] | Now let’s go. | 行动 |
[10:08] | Guys, do me a favor. Come on. | 伙计们 帮个忙 |
[10:10] | Just take one more look. | 就看一眼 |
[10:11] | A girl like this–hey. | 长这样的女孩 |
[10:13] | She can’t be too hard to spot in this neighborhood. | 她在这里应该挺醒目的 |
[10:15] | Any idea where she might be, fellas? | 你知道她有可能在哪吗 伙计们 |
[10:19] | We look like neighborhood watch to you? | 你觉得我们看上去像邻里监督组织吗 |
[10:22] | I don’t even know where my own girl is half the time. | 我连我自己家妹子半数时间在哪都不知道 |
[10:27] | Come on, Smiley. | 别这样 斯迈利 |
[10:29] | You run this whole demonstration, bro. | 你是这块的老大 兄弟 |
[10:30] | You mean to tell me that you want CPD | 你是想告诉我 你希望芝加哥警局 |
[10:33] | jamming you up over this little girl? | 当着这些小女孩的面给你难堪吗 |
[10:34] | That-a girl! | 好样的 姑娘 |
[10:35] | That’s how you get a rebound! | 这才叫篮板球 |
[10:38] | Young black kids out here dying every day. | 每天都有黑人小孩死去 |
[10:41] | But the CPD bring out the cavalry | 但是芝加哥警局为了 |
[10:43] | for that one white girl. | 这个白人女孩全体出动 |
[10:44] | Yeah, we got a job to do, Smiley. | 我们有自己的活要干 斯迈利 |
[10:48] | Just like you do. | 跟你一样 |
[10:50] | That’s Velvet, right? | 那是维维特吧 |
[10:52] | How old is she now? About 11? | 她几岁了 十一岁吗 |
[10:54] | Just turned 12. | 刚到12岁 |
[10:57] | I’m just saying, man, if something were to happen to Velvet, | 伙计 我只是想说如果维维特出事了 |
[10:59] | I’m pretty sure you would want somebody | 你肯定会希望有人能站出来 |
[11:01] | to step up and say something, right? | 告诉你些什么信息吧 |
[11:06] | Brother, you know you can’t buy me. | 哥们 你知道你收买不了我 |
[11:08] | And I ain’t no CI snitch bitch. | 我也不是什么告密的线人 |
[11:10] | I understand, but those hoops need some new nets, bro. | 我明白 不过这些孩子也需要换个新篮网吧 |
[11:27] | If a car look like it’s been picked clean, | 如果那种车被人劫了 |
[11:28] | I’d check Loo’s Liquor over on 15th and Laramie. | 我会去15街和拉勒米路口的卢家酒水商店 |
[11:31] | If anybody’s got anything to flip, | 要是有人要转手什么东西 |
[11:33] | it goes through Loo. | 肯定要找卢 |
[11:35] | My dog. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[11:44] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警局 |
[11:46] | – It’s top dollar. – It’s worth at least 2 bills. | -最多这点了 -至少值两百 |
[11:48] | Nah, little man– | 不 小家伙 |
[11:50] | Hey, come on, Loo. | 别这样 伙计 |
[11:51] | – Come on, man! – Hands on your head, bro. | -别这样 -手放头上 哥们儿 |
[11:56] | Hey, little homie, | 小流浪汉 |
[11:57] | where’d you find this phone? | 你在哪儿找到这个手机的 |
[11:58] | Found it in the street. | 街上捡到的 |
[11:59] | Yeah, how old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[12:00] | 15. | 15岁 |
[12:01] | 15? | 15岁 |
[12:03] | All right, right now you are looking at attempted murder… | 现在你面对的是蓄意谋杀 |
[12:05] | Kidnapping too. | 还有绑架 |
[12:06] | Kidnapping. So what do you think, Kev? | 绑架 你怎么看 凯文 |
[12:08] | Like, be about 45 by the time you get out of Stateville | 等你从斯泰特维尔监狱出来后大概都45岁了 |
[12:11] | unless you start telling the truth. | 除非你告诉我们真相 |
[12:12] | – Listen, man– – Hey, not “Man.” | -听着 伙计 -谁跟你伙计 |
[12:14] | Look at me. I’m not here to sell you ice cream. | 看好了 我不是来给你卖冰淇淋的 |
[12:17] | You need to understand the seriousness of your situation. | 你要明白你的处境有多严重 |
[12:20] | I found it in that car, Officer. | 我在那辆车上找到的 警官 |
[12:23] | Okay, hey, don’t lie to me. | 好 别对我撒谎 |
[12:26] | Do you know what happened to this girl? | 你知道这女孩出什么事了吗 |
[12:28] | Keep it real. | 说实话 |
[12:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:30] | The dude she was with– | 跟她一起的那家伙 |
[12:32] | seen him down the block talking to Hudson. | 我看他跟哈德森说过话 |
[12:36] | Okay, who’s Hudson? | 哈德森是谁 |
[12:39] | All right, this is Michael Hudson. | 这是迈克尔·哈德森 |
[12:41] | He’s 22 years old, a lieutenant of the West Side Hustlers. | 他22岁 西区摔跤手帮的副手 |
[12:44] | This guy’s got priors for possession, | 这家伙有非法持械 |
[12:46] | assault, resisting arrest. | 袭击和拘捕的前科 |
[12:48] | He and his crew operate out of the foreclosed house over there. | 他和他的人经常在那间拍卖屋活动 |
[12:51] | I called the board-up company and got the lock code, | 我打电话给那家公司 问到了密码 |
[12:53] | so we’re all set to go, boss. | 我们准备好了 老大 |
[12:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:17] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[13:18] | Get on your knees! | 蹲下 |
[13:21] | Where’s Hudson? | 哈德森在哪里 |
[13:24] | In the bathroom. | 在浴室 |
[13:29] | Nobody move. | 谁都不许动 |
[13:30] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放在我看得到的地方 |
[13:33] | Police! Don’t move! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 不许动 |
[13:34] | Keep your hands where I can see ’em. | 把手举起来 |
[13:43] | Where’s Sarah Murphy? | 莎拉·墨菲在哪 |
[13:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[13:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:52] | What about him? You seen him? | 那他呢 你见过他吗 |
[13:56] | Yeah, I seen that punk. | 我是见过这小混蛋 |
[13:59] | He was here to buy some H. | 他想来买些海洛因 |
[14:01] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[14:06] | Michael, with the amount of heroin we found at your place, | 迈克尔 就凭在你家找到的这一堆海洛因 |
[14:09] | you’re looking at a mandatory ten years. | 判你十年是没跑的 |
[14:12] | The thing is, we don’t care about the dope right now. | 问题是 我们现在不关心什么毒品 |
[14:15] | All we care about is her. | 我们只想找到她 |
[14:18] | I could tell you 100 more times– | 你再问多少遍我也是这句 |
[14:20] | I don’t know where that white girl is. | 我不知道这白人女孩在哪 |
[14:22] | Explain something to me. | 那你给我解释解释 |
[14:23] | I mean, you’re a big guy. Business is booming. | 你不是个小人物 生意也风生水起 |
[14:25] | You’re moving heavy weight on the West Side. | 在西区腕儿也越来越大 |
[14:27] | Yo, I never said that. Don’t put that on no report. | 我可没这么说 别写进报告里 |
[14:29] | Michael, everything stays out of the report | 迈克尔 只要你肯配合 |
[14:31] | if you help us out. | 报告里一个字都不多写 |
[14:33] | If you’re such a big guy, | 你混得这么好 |
[14:34] | why are you playing stick-up man on a Saturday night? | 那你周六晚上怎么还抢劫去了 |
[14:37] | Man, I ain’t– | 我才没 |
[14:38] | I ain’t stick nobody up. | 我可没抢劫 |
[14:40] | I hold my own out here. | 钱我自己能挣 |
[14:42] | So Nathan Ward comes to score, and…what? | 所以内森·沃德来买毒品 然后怎么着 |
[14:46] | You rob him? | 你就把他抢了 |
[14:46] | Man, he was trying to rob me. | 大哥 是他想坑我 |
[14:48] | College boy thinks I’m some ghetto fool | 那学生蛋子以为我人穷没见识 |
[14:50] | he can rip off with the money he made on his computer. | 就想拿他在电脑上印出来的票子坑我 |
[14:56] | Man, he came down last week and bought five bundles | 他上周拿着这些破纸片子 |
[14:59] | with that fake-ass paper. | 买走了五包毒品 |
[15:01] | And you fell for that? Top dog like you? | 然后你就上当了 你这样的大拿 |
[15:04] | He had some real bills on top. | 他在上边叠了几张真钱 |
[15:07] | It looked legit. | 看起来挺真的 |
[15:08] | And I ain’t think in a million years | 而我下辈子也想不到 |
[15:09] | a scrubbed-up white boy like him | 他这么个小白脸 |
[15:12] | would try to run a game on me. | 居然还能把我套进去 |
[15:16] | Shame on me. | 真是丢人 |
[15:19] | First time, anyway. | 这辈子第一次 |
[15:21] | I had a lock ‘n sock ready for him | 我备好了家伙等着他 |
[15:23] | as soon as he came back to cop, | 就等他去找警察 |
[15:25] | and they always come back. | 而他们总会去找警察 |
[15:28] | So how does the fiancée fit in? | 那他未婚妻怎么搅和进来了 |
[15:30] | Man, that bitch ain’t ever hit the block. | 那娘们压根没出现 |
[15:32] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[15:34] | And if she was there, | 就算她真来了 |
[15:35] | I ain’t see her. | 我也没看见她 |
[15:43] | How’s Sarah? | 莎拉怎么样了 |
[15:46] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[15:47] | She’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[15:51] | What? | 什么 |
[15:54] | Tell us what you remember. | 告诉我们你记得什么 |
[15:57] | We took a shortcut on the way home | 我们想抄近路回家 |
[15:59] | to avoid traffic– | 绕开拥堵路段 |
[16:01] | All right, Nathan, stop right there. | 够了内森 别编了 |
[16:02] | It was no mistake you ended up in South Austin. | 你去南奥斯汀才不是因为迷了路 |
[16:04] | You were there to buy heroin. | 你是去买海洛因去了 |
[16:06] | – We know that. – No, I–I– | -这我们知道 -不是 我 |
[16:07] | The longer you lie to us, | 你越是撒谎拖时间 |
[16:08] | the worse it is for your fiancée, | 你未婚妻的境况就越糟 |
[16:10] | who is out there scared and alone. | 她现在可是一个人吓得半死 |
[16:12] | We already know, so just tell us what happened. | 我们已经知道了 你把经过从实说出来吧 |
[16:19] | I left her in the car. | 我留下她在车里 |
[16:23] | I told her to wait. | 我告诉她在这等着 |
[16:25] | She was scared. | 她很害怕 |
[16:27] | Kept asking why we were stopping there. | 一个劲的问我为什么要在那停车 |
[16:32] | I told her it was all good. | 我告诉她没关系的 |
[16:34] | I just had to pick up a package. | 就是来收个货 |
[16:35] | Paid for with “Monopoly” money, | 你还拿玩具假钞付人钱 |
[16:37] | which, by the way, it takes balls. | 虽说你胆子不小 |
[16:38] | It’s also the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. | 但也是我听说过的最蠢的事了 |
[16:43] | I-I was jumped, and after that, | 然后我被人围殴 再之后 |
[16:48] | everything’s hazy. | 就记不清楚了 |
[16:50] | – Okay, what about… – This is your fault! | -好 那么 -这都怨你 |
[16:53] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[16:53] | Calm down, calm down! | 冷静 冷静 |
[16:55] | Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 冷静一下 |
[16:57] | I didn’t mean for this to happen! | 我也没想到会出这种事 |
[16:58] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[17:00] | Why haven’t you found her? | 你们怎么还没找到她 |
[17:04] | We will, okay? | 一定会找到的 好吗 |
[17:06] | We will. We will. | 会找到的 一定会的 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:15] | – Hey, Kim. – Oh, hey, Adam. | -好啊 金 -亚当 |
[17:18] | – Staying cool? – Trying. | -别热着 -尽量吧 |
[17:20] | – Right? – Right. | -是吗 -就是的 |
[17:21] | – I’ll catch you later. – Bye. | -那回见了 -再见 |
[17:26] | Is that your ex? | 那是你前男友 |
[17:28] | What? No. | 什么 才不是 |
[17:30] | Why would you think that… | 你为什么会觉得他是… |
[17:33] | Oh. How did you know that? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[17:35] | Uh, by the way he was just looking at you. | 从他看你的眼神里看出来的 |
[17:37] | Makes me think I should have wagered more. | 让我禁不住想着该多下几注 |
[17:39] | How about the celibacy thing stays between us? | 咱俩就好好地做单身主义者吧 |
[17:41] | Whoa, who is celibate? | 谁想做单身主义者啊 |
[17:42] | You, Burgess? | 你吗 伯吉斯 |
[17:45] | I’m focusing on myself right now, so… | 我现在专心过好我自己的生活 所以 |
[17:47] | Because, come here… | 因为啊 来来 |
[17:50] | Come here. | 快来 |
[17:53] | I can name at least two detectives, both married, | 我能说出至少两名已婚警探 |
[17:55] | and a stable’s worth of patrolmen | 和一屋子的巡警 |
[17:57] | who have confided in me their desire | 曾经向我私下吐露过 |
[17:58] | to take you to the futon, hard. | 想带你去约会的强烈愿望 |
[18:03] | Wonderful. | 心领了 |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:05] | Have a good night, Sergeant. | 祝您愉快 警长 |
[18:06] | Oh, oh, you’re not going anywhere. | 等等 先别急着走 |
[18:07] | You two are officially in overtime. | 你们俩要加班了 |
[18:10] | I’m turning you around to South Austin. | 我派你们去南奥斯汀巡逻 |
[18:11] | Voight needs all the bodies he can get to search for this girl. | 博伊特需要一切人手帮他搜索那个姑娘 |
[18:19] | Commander. | 局长 |
[18:26] | Commander Fogel, how can I help you? | 福格尔局长 有什么事吗 |
[18:29] | We got a beef, you and me? | 你和我有什么过节吗 |
[18:30] | Something we need to talk about? | 有什么需要谈谈的吗 |
[18:32] | No, why do you ask? | 没有 怎么了 |
[18:33] | You went around me to get Patrol Officer Tay | 你暗中操作把巡警泰伊 |
[18:35] | reassigned to this district. | 调到了这个辖区 |
[18:37] | Actually, I went over you. | 其实我直接找的你的上级 |
[18:41] | See, that’s a problem. | 你瞧 这就有问题了 |
[18:42] | No, sir. You had a problem. | 错 长官 有问题的是你 |
[18:45] | I tried to fix it. | 而我是想解决问题 |
[18:46] | You stranded a good cop at a crap detail. | 你把一个好警察摁在了一个烂支队里 |
[18:49] | How is it gonna look when HQ finds out that you did it | 如果总部发现你这么做的原因是她 |
[18:51] | because she rebuffed your romantic advances, Commander? | 拒绝了你的求爱 会怎么想呢 局长大人 |
[18:54] | Who the hell do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在跟谁说话 |
[18:57] | This is not an open discussion. | 这事轮不着你多嘴 |
[18:59] | Either Patrol Officer Tay goes back to 26th and Cal, | 要么把泰伊巡警调回26街和凯尔街 |
[19:02] | or I make sure your ass is off this pine, | 不然我叫你吃不了兜着走 |
[19:05] | hoofing it in the high hundreds on a foot beat! | 立马贬到最烂的辖区去 |
[19:22] | You going on a road trip? | 你要出门吗 |
[19:24] | Uh, Voight, yeah. | 是博伊特 |
[19:26] | He said he wanted me mobile on the scene. | 他说希望我能去现场支援 |
[19:27] | I hope it has A/C. | 但愿你车上有空调 |
[19:28] | Jay? | 杰 |
[19:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:30] | Hey, man, I just– | 哥们 是这样 我 |
[19:34] | Look, just so you know, | 我就跟你说声 |
[19:35] | I-I’ve been thinking about going back in. | 我在考虑回去 |
[19:38] | In where? | 回哪去 |
[19:40] | The Rangers. | 突击队 |
[19:43] | Sergeant Ortiz… he reached out to me, | 奥提兹军士联系了我 |
[19:44] | said he’s putting together a tactical unit. | 说他正在组一支战术小队 |
[19:47] | They need a comm specialist. | 需要一个通讯专家 |
[19:52] | You’re serious? Are you serious right now? | 你认真的 你是在说真的吗 |
[19:53] | I’ve just been thinking, man. | 我正在考虑 伙计 |
[19:55] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[19:56] | Join the academy? | 去深造 |
[19:58] | Be a 31-year-old rookie? Come on. | 当个31岁的菜鸟 拜托 |
[20:00] | Over there, I got stripes. | 如果去那 我能升职 |
[20:01] | Do you forget what it did to you? | 难道你忘了你的遭遇了吗 |
[20:05] | Depression? | 再得抑郁症 |
[20:07] | Can’t sleep at night? | 晚上无法入睡 |
[20:10] | You want that? You want to be… | 你想那样吗 你想… |
[20:11] | You want to be calling me 3:00 in the morning? | 你想每次在凌晨3点把我叫醒吗 |
[20:12] | You can’t sleep, you’re popping pills? | 你无法入睡 然后开始嗑药吗 |
[20:14] | I’ll… I’ll learn to deal with it, | 我会…试着挺过去的 |
[20:17] | just like you did. | 就像你一样 |
[20:22] | Greg, you’re in the middle of a war in Chicago. | 格雷格 你现在就在芝加哥的战争中 |
[20:24] | You want a war? You’re right here, okay? | 你想参战 现在就是 明白吗 |
[20:28] | I’m just being honest, man. | 要听真话吗 伙计 |
[20:30] | Here, there’s just… | 这里 只是 |
[20:32] | just too much noise. | 有太多的干扰因素 |
[20:33] | You know, who’s right, and who’s wrong? | 得搞清楚谁对 谁错对吗 |
[20:35] | Over there in Afghanistan, | 但在阿富汗那边 |
[20:37] | I know that I’m the good guy | 我知道我是好人 |
[20:38] | and they’re the bad guys. | 他们是坏人 |
[20:43] | Before you make a decision, | 我们详谈过后 |
[20:44] | we’re gonna talk more about this. | 你再做决定 |
[21:01] | What are you guys doing this deep on the West Side? | 你们深入西区做什么 |
[21:03] | Just cruising around. | 只是随便转转 |
[21:06] | Where you guys from? | 你们从哪里来 |
[21:07] | Palatine. | 帕拉丁 |
[21:08] | Palatine. | 帕拉丁 |
[21:10] | Palatine. | 帕拉丁 |
[21:11] | That’s a nice area. | 不错的地方 |
[21:12] | – Yeah. Yeah, yeah. – It’s real nice. | -是啊 是啊 -确实不错 |
[21:13] | So guys came all the way from Palatine to buy some drugs? | 所以你们大老远的从帕拉丁过来买毒品吗 |
[21:16] | – Right? – No, no, no, no. | -对吗 -不 不 不 |
[21:17] | No, Officer. We…we werejust made a wrong turn. | 不 警官 我们转错弯了 |
[21:20] | Yeah, I’ll bet you did. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[21:22] | Now, how about you get back on 290 and never come back here? | 立刻开回290大道别再回来 如何 |
[21:25] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -行吗 -行 |
[21:26] | -Okay. – Yeah. | -好吗 -是 |
[21:34] | The WGN weather app just declared today | 芝加哥WGN天气手机程序刚发布 |
[21:36] | the hottest day of the year. | 今天是一年中最热的一天 |
[21:37] | 90% humidity, 100% chance of murder. | 湿度90% 谋杀率100% |
[21:40] | Is that who I think it is? | 我没认错人吧 |
[21:43] | What? Are you impersonating a police officer now? | 怎么 你现在冒充警官吗 |
[21:45] | What, this…this is just me… | 什么 这只是我 |
[21:46] | it’s just a precaution. | 我的自保措施 |
[21:48] | You know, I know what neighborhood I’m in. | 你知道的 我很清楚邻居是什么人 |
[21:49] | What’s with the FOP medallion? | 这个FOP徽章什么意思 |
[21:51] | Uh, just showing my support to the Chicago Police Department | 显示我对芝加哥警察局的支持 |
[21:54] | and the sacrifices you brave men and women make every day. | 支持你们这些每天勇敢付出的兄弟姐妹 |
[21:57] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[21:58] | Find a different story to chase, Trent. | 重找个话题去追 特伦特 |
[22:01] | It’s all black-on-black around here. | 这里都是硬碰硬的爆点 |
[22:03] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[22:04] | This story is money on the table. | 这是显而易见的卖点 |
[22:06] | Get him out of here. Make sure he leaves. | 带他出去 确保他离开 |
[22:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:13] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[22:14] | Sir. | 先生 |
[22:15] | You remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[22:16] | I don’t. | 不记得 |
[22:18] | You arrested my grandson, | 你抓了我的孙子 |
[22:20] | October of last year… | 去年十月 |
[22:22] | Derrick Latham. | 德里克·莱瑟姆 |
[22:23] | Latham, oh, yeah, he ran a… | 莱瑟姆 哦 是 他有个 |
[22:25] | ran a car theft crew. | 有个偷车团伙 |
[22:26] | You got information on this missing female? | 你有任何失踪女孩的信息吗 |
[22:28] | No, just wanted to thank you. | 没 只??是想谢谢你 |
[22:31] | Derrick got seven years. | 德里克获刑七年 |
[22:33] | That’s time I ain’t got to worry about him | 起码我不担心 |
[22:34] | dying in these streets. | 他会死在这些街上 |
[22:47] | – Sergeant. – What’s up? | -警长 -有进展吗 |
[22:48] | Just finished diagnostic of Sarah Murphy’s phone. | 刚刚检查完莎拉·墨菲的手机 |
[22:50] | Emails, social media, all the downloaded apps. | 电子邮件 社交媒体 所有手机程序 |
[22:52] | Turns out she’s wearing a step tracker. | 问题出在她随身带的记步器上 |
[22:54] | Now, it’s like a watch, but it’s for fitness buffs. | 就像一个手表 健身爱好者专用 |
[22:56] | – It logs your steps. – You got a location? | -记录行程路线 -找到位置了吗 |
[22:58] | Now, I hacked the GPS. | 我破解了GPS定位 |
[22:59] | Last known location was at the railyard, six blocks away. | 最后的定位是在六街区的地铁月台 |
[23:02] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[23:07] | Seek, seek. | 继续搜 继续 |
[23:12] | What you got? | 有收获吗 |
[23:14] | Local kids…they’re always down here, | 本地的孩子们 他们总是到这 |
[23:15] | drinking and screwing, | 喝酒 乱搞 |
[23:16] | and we’re always having to chase off the homeless. | 我们总是不得不驱赶这些露宿者 |
[23:20] | Come on, seek. | 继续 继续搜 |
[23:25] | Seek. | 再搜 |
[23:35] | Got something. | 有情况 |
[23:45] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[23:46] | Don’t move. Let me see those hands. | 不要动 把手举起来 |
[23:48] | Drop the needle. | 放下针头 |
[24:36] | Crime lab, ASAP. | 给犯罪实验室 尽快 |
[24:41] | He ripped her hair right out like a doll’s. | 他像揪玩偶一样把她头发揪下来 |
[24:47] | Hey, you know the drill. | 你知道程序 |
[24:49] | Step by step until we find her. | 一步步来 直到我们找到她 |
[24:52] | Step by step. | 一步步来 |
[24:57] | Told you, man, I’m just trying to get some medicine, | 我说了 伙计 我只是想吃些药 |
[24:59] | keep right, and get out of the heat, all right? | 舒服一些 出些汗 好吗 |
[25:01] | You seen this girl or anybody who came down here with her? | 见过这个女孩吗 或看到谁跟她来这吗 |
[25:05] | You peel me off a little reward… | 你给我一点奖励… |
[25:06] | maybe I’ll remember something. | 也许我就能记起来了 |
[25:07] | I don’t have time for that. | 我没空陪你玩 |
[25:09] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[25:13] | Excuse me, Officer, what’s his name? | 请问 警官 他叫什么名字 |
[25:15] | – Chaos. – Chaos! | -暴獒 -暴獒 |
[25:17] | I got a witness here that doesn’t seem to understand | 这里有个证人似乎不太明白 |
[25:19] | the urgency of the matter. | 问题的紧迫性 |
[25:21] | Thought maybe Chaos could help. | 我想也许暴獒能帮帮他 |
[25:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:24] | Press up! | 拉住 |
[25:26] | Get him off! | 拉开它 |
[25:27] | Fine! I’ll talk, man! I’ll talk! | 好的 我说 伙计 我招了 |
[25:29] | Just get him off of me! | 让它离远点 |
[25:30] | Get him off! | 拉走它 |
[25:31] | Get him off of me! | 离我远点 |
[25:34] | Okay, witness describes a lone offender, | 好吧 目击者描述了一个独行犯 |
[25:36] | male, black, 6’4″ Or taller, | 男性 黑人 193cm或更高 |
[25:39] | driving a black van. | 驾驶一辆黑色面包车 |
[25:40] | Supposedly he parked near the entrance of the rail tunnel, | 据称他车停在附近地铁隧道入口 |
[25:43] | dragged Sarah inside, | 把萨拉拖进去 |
[25:44] | and assaulted her for approximately 30 minutes. | 并殴打她约30分钟 |
[25:47] | Afterwards, he put her back in the van and drove off. | 之后他把放在面包车后面开走了 |
[25:49] | All right, start running sex offenders | 注意 去查跟描述吻合的 |
[25:50] | – that fit that description. – Yes, sir. | -流窜的性犯罪者 -好的 长官 |
[25:52] | He could’ve assaulted her in the van with no witnesses, | 他可以在车上无人目击情况下殴打过她 |
[25:54] | so why pull her into the railyard? | 为何还要把她拖到站台 |
[25:57] | I don’t know. Maybe he didn’t plan on taking her. | 不清楚 也许他还没开始享受她 |
[25:59] | I mean, he drags her down to this tunnel, has his way… | 他用他的方式 把她拖到这条隧道 |
[26:02] | Figures he can keep the party going. | 之后再继续他的狂欢 |
[26:04] | Well, at least there’s an upside– | 至少有一点好消息 |
[26:05] | probably still alive. | 受害人还活着 |
[26:20] | Here you go. | 给你们的 |
[26:21] | This is just what I needed. | 正需要 |
[26:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:23] | My mom says there’s a girl missing. | 我妈妈说有个女孩失踪 |
[26:26] | I hope you find her soon. | 我希望你早日找到她 |
[26:29] | Hey, we will. | 我们会的 |
[26:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:31] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[26:35] | Okay, sweetie… | 好的 宝贝… |
[26:37] | Yeah, but what I’m saying is, | 但我要说的是 |
[26:39] | is, maybe it’s time to file a complaint. | 也许是时候提出申诉了 |
[26:40] | – Against the commander? – Yes. | -检举局长吗 -是的 |
[26:42] | You know how it looks like for a female officer | 看起来你更像一个女警官 |
[26:44] | to scream sexual harassment? | 大叫性骚扰吗 |
[26:46] | I’d be the last in line for every promotion, | 我估计永远都不会升职了 |
[26:48] | plus I’ve got nothing to prove. | 而且我也没什么可以证明的 |
[26:50] | It’s just my word against his. | 只是我和他的证词相左 |
[26:52] | Me and Platt–we would back that Fogel’s stalking you. | 我和普拉特会证明福格尔在跟踪你的 |
[26:54] | Okay, look, Kim. | 好吧 金 |
[26:55] | I appreciate you looking out for me, | 谢谢你这么关心我 |
[26:56] | but I don’t want any more drama. | 但是我不想再生事端了 |
[26:59] | I just want to be a cop again. | 我只是想继续做一个警察 |
[27:02] | What the hell? | 发生了什么 |
[27:07] | Which one of you threw that? | 你们谁扔的石头 |
[27:09] | Here come the police. | 警察来了 |
[27:10] | They about to shoot somebody. | 他们要开枪了 |
[27:11] | These are tasers. Back off. | 这是电击枪 退后 |
[27:12] | Oh, so the new and improved police | 所以这是禁止向别人射击的 |
[27:15] | ain’t allowed to shoot nobody? | 新一代警察吗 |
[27:17] | I asked you a question. | 我在问你们问题 |
[27:18] | Which one of you threw that? | 谁扔的石头 |
[27:20] | Look, we get it, okay? | 我们理解 |
[27:21] | You have a problem with us being here. | 你们不喜欢我们在这里 |
[27:23] | But as soon as somebody tells us where Sarah Murphy is, | 但是只要有人告诉我们莎拉·墨菲在哪里 |
[27:25] | we’ll be on our way. | 我们就会走的 |
[27:28] | Hey, y’all, she right. | 大家 她是对的 |
[27:30] | Screw your stop snitchin’. | 休想让我们告发他 |
[27:31] | I got to eat. | 我还要吃饭呢 |
[27:33] | We all got to eat. | 我们都要生存 |
[27:36] | Hey, I’m Bebe. | 我叫贝贝 |
[27:39] | Y’all come on through to my place. | 你们来我家坐坐 |
[27:43] | I provide a service, | 我提供一项服务 |
[27:44] | selling drinks for $2 for when the bars close. | 在酒吧关闭后以2美元的的价格卖酒 |
[27:47] | But with all you cops being around here, | 但是自从你们这些警察在周围转悠 |
[27:49] | business has dried up. | 就没生意做了 |
[27:51] | Screwdrivers, on the house. | 免费的橘汁伏特加鸡尾酒 |
[27:53] | Oh, thank you, but we’re not allowed to drink on duty. | 谢谢 但是我们值班时不允许喝酒 |
[27:57] | There’s ice in there. | 这里有冰块 |
[27:59] | So there is. | 是的 |
[28:01] | So this morning, you told the officer you saw something? | 今早你跟警察说你看到了事情的发生 |
[28:03] | Yeah, it’s been so hot, I’ve been sleeping | 是的 今天很热 我一直在窗户下面 |
[28:05] | under the window with the fan blowing. | 吹着风扇睡觉 |
[28:07] | Last night, I get woke by this scream. | 昨晚我被尖叫声惊醒 |
[28:09] | Look out, look down the block– | 我探头向下看到街道上 |
[28:11] | see this girl get pulled from a car. | 这个女孩被拉出车外 |
[28:13] | You see who were pulling her out? | 你看到是谁在拉女孩吗 |
[28:14] | – Yeah. – What’d he look like? | -看到了 -他长什么样 |
[28:16] | – He was tall. – Black? | -他很高 -黑人吗 |
[28:17] | Black, yeah. | 是的 黑人 |
[28:18] | I ain’t get a good look at much else. | 我看的不是很仔细 |
[28:20] | Most of the streetlights around here are busted out. | 这周围大多数的街灯都被打碎了 |
[28:22] | Tell him about the other guy– the white guy. | 说说另一个人 那个白人 |
[28:25] | Thought he was police. | 我以为他是警察 |
[28:26] | He was in one of them undercover cars, | 他在停在那边的一辆车里 |
[28:27] | parked right over there, filming it on one of them camcorders. | 秘密地用便携录像机录像 |
[28:30] | A white guy was filming? | 一个白人在录像 |
[28:32] | Thought he was Narcotics. | 以为是缉毒队的人 |
[28:33] | You know, sometimes they come around here, | 有的时候他们的人会在附近 |
[28:35] | and they film the corner boys selling dope. | 拍摄贩卖毒品的视频 |
[28:37] | But he ain’t say nothing when that girl was screaming, | 但是他在女孩尖叫时什么都没讲 |
[28:39] | so I thought he was one of them reporters. | 我想他应该是记者 |
[28:44] | Bobby Trent. | 博比·特伦特 |
[28:47] | Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[28:52] | Hey, what the hell? | 搞什么 |
[28:57] | Hey, you got a warrant? | 你们有搜查证吗 |
[29:00] | Where’s the video? | 视频在哪 |
[29:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:03] | – What am I talking about? – Yeah. | -我在说什么 -是的 |
[29:04] | Hey! You seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[29:06] | Police brutality! | 警察暴力 |
[29:07] | I don’t see nothing. | 我什么都没看到 |
[29:09] | – Where’s the video? – Okay, okay, okay, okay. | -视频在哪里 -好吧 |
[29:11] | I didn’t shoot the video, okay? | 我没有拍视频 好吗 |
[29:13] | One of my stringers did. He’s a new guy. | 我的一个手下干的 他是新手 |
[29:15] | He sent the footage over, like, ten minutes ago. I– | 十分钟之前他把影片发给了我 |
[29:17] | I said, where is the video? | 我问 视频在哪里 |
[29:19] | It’s on the laptop. | 在电脑里 |
[29:28] | I was gonna turn it over to the police. | 我是打算转交给警方的 |
[29:29] | I just wanted to get a quote from the networks first. | 只是我想先在网上问一下报价 |
[29:30] | Get out of the car. Come on! | 滚出车子 快 |
[29:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[29:38] | Get in the van! | 滚进车里去 |
[29:39] | Shut up, bitch! | 闭嘴 贱人 |
[29:47] | Sergeant, I swear I was gonna turn it over to the police. | 警长 我发誓我打算转交给警方的 |
[29:56] | Hey, man, listen. | 听我说 |
[29:59] | You know the violence you film and shoot | 你津津乐道于拍摄这些 |
[30:00] | and get off on? | 暴力画面是吗 |
[30:04] | If I ever see you at any of our crime scenes again, | 如果我再在哪个犯罪现场看到你 |
[30:07] | you’re gonna know what that feels like firsthand. | 你就先尝尝这种暴力的滋味吧 |
[30:10] | – Do you understand what I’m saying? – Yeah. | -你明白我的意思吗 -明白 |
[30:29] | I ran the video footage through facial recognition. | 我把视频放入面部识别系统进行比对 |
[30:32] | We got a hit. | 得到了一个结果 |
[30:33] | Kenneth Waddell, | 肯尼思·沃德尔 |
[30:35] | AKA “Six-Six.” | 也就是”六六” |
[30:37] | Yes, because he’s 6’6″ tall. | 因为他身长六尺六 |
[30:40] | Waddell’s got priors for dealing narcotics | 沃德尔在年轻的时候就有 |
[30:42] | when he was a teenager. | 贩毒的前科 |
[30:44] | And in his 20s, it seems he switched to sexual assault. | 20多岁的时候转而开始性侵犯活动 |
[30:47] | In 2011, he raped an underage handicapped girl. | 2011年他强奸了一位未成年的女孩 |
[30:51] | Went to Stateville, did five years, | 在监狱待了五年 |
[30:52] | got paroled two months ago, | 两个月前被假释 |
[30:54] | and since then, he’s been ostracized in the neighborhood. | 从那时候起他就被邻居所排斥 |
[30:56] | Gang units say no local crews | 黑帮说没有人愿意 |
[30:58] | want anything to do with this guy. | 和他有任何交集 |
[31:00] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[31:01] | That was Waddell’s parole officer. | 这是沃德尔的假释官 |
[31:03] | Lists his LKA as his aunt’s house on 17th Place, | 写明他暂时住在17街上他舅妈的房子里 |
[31:06] | but apparently he’s disappeared, | 但是显然他已经失踪了 |
[31:07] | and nobody’s seen him in weeks. | 这几周没人见过他 |
[31:09] | And Jay and I ran the partial plate that we got off the footage. | 我和杰通过视频中的部分车牌 |
[31:11] | We got a hit on the black van, | 锁定了这辆黑色的货车 |
[31:13] | and the temporary tags are registered to Kenneth Waddell. | 它的临时牌照正是肯尼思·沃德尔注册的 |
[31:17] | Housing Authority cameras recorded the van | 房屋管理摄像头记录这辆货车 |
[31:19] | driving into Beverly Gardens 6 a.m. this morning. | 今早六点驶入了比弗利花园 |
[31:22] | Never came out. | 再也没出来 |
[31:23] | Beverly Gardens– that’s a G Park Lord stronghold. | 比弗利花园是G王帮的主要据点 |
[31:26] | They control every gate in and out. | 他们控制着每一个出入的大门 |
[31:27] | Yeah, I ran Waddell’s file, and neither him nor his family | 我浏览了沃德尔的资料 他和他的家人 |
[31:30] | have an address listed there, | 在那里都没有住处 |
[31:31] | so if he is still in there, | 所以如果他还在那里 |
[31:33] | we have no clue where he’s keeping her. | 我们根本不知道他把她藏在哪里 |
[31:34] | Well, he could have her in one of the vacants– | 他也许把她藏在了某处吸毒点里 |
[31:36] | obvious stash spot. | 这是很好的藏身处 |
[31:38] | Yeah, and this ain’t gonna be easy. | 是的 这会非常艰难 |
[31:39] | I mean, the G Lords, they don’t care | G王帮根本不在乎 |
[31:40] | if you’re a fireman, an EMT, a cop. | 你是救火队员 医疗队还是警察 |
[31:42] | You got to get permission from whoever is calling the shots | 为了进去我们需要得到 |
[31:45] | just to get in there, | 上面长官的允许 |
[31:46] | and they’re gonna have cats guarding the gates, | 他们会派打手守住大门 |
[31:48] | spotters on the roof… | 屋顶有观察员 |
[31:49] | So we need to figure out a weak point to get inside. | 所以我们需要找到防御漏洞 |
[31:51] | No, there’s no time to execute a raid. | 不 没有时间组织袭击计划了 |
[31:55] | We go in through the front door. | 我们就从前门进去 |
[32:05] | All right, no one draws unless they have to. | 不到万不得已不要轻举妄动 |
[32:07] | Hey, we got 5-0! | 有条子来了 |
[32:11] | 5-0! | 条子 |
[32:14] | 5-0! | 条子 |
[32:16] | They here! | 他们在那里 |
[32:19] | You know CPD ain’t welcome in the Gardens. | 花园里不欢迎芝加哥警察 |
[32:21] | Not here for you. | 不是冲着你来的 |
[32:22] | Not here for any of your boys. | 不是冲着你们的人来的 |
[32:25] | We’re here for Six-Six. | 我们是来找”六六”的 |
[32:27] | You know that girl all over the news, | 你知道那个上了新闻的女孩吗 |
[32:29] | Sarah Murphy? | 莎拉·墨菲 |
[32:30] | He’s holding her in here. | 他把她藏在这里了 |
[32:33] | And you don’t want to get in my way for him. | 你不会想为了他妨碍到我的工作的 |
[32:36] | Since he got out, Kenny comes here all the time for dope. | 肯尼出去后就一直回来买毒品 |
[32:39] | A customer is a customer, but he ain’t one of us. | 顾客就是顾客 他不是我们的人 |
[32:42] | But we ain’t seen no girl. | 我们没见过什么姑娘 |
[32:44] | If it’s true, we’ll handle it. | 如果是真的 我们会处理 |
[32:46] | No. It’s too late for that. | 不 太晚了 |
[32:48] | The Lords had a chance to handle Waddell | 君主帮在瓦德尔强奸未成年少女时 |
[32:50] | when he was raping underage girls. | 有机会处理他的 |
[32:53] | Well, I got a list of 50 vacants in there. | 我有个名单 里面有在里面的50个吸毒点 |
[32:55] | I can call in SWAT. | 我可以叫特警来 |
[32:56] | They’d be happy to tear each one up till they find him, | 他们肯定会很乐意进去挨个搜 直到把人找出来 |
[32:59] | and I got a feeling they’re gonna find a lot more too, | 而且我觉得他们还会找到更多东西 |
[33:01] | you know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[33:02] | So… | 所以 |
[33:15] | Far as I’m concerned, he’s a sick dog– | 在我看来 他就是条病狗 |
[33:16] | should’ve been put down on the tier. | 早就应该死了 |
[33:18] | I hear that. | 我知道 |
[33:22] | Which building is he in? | 他在哪栋建筑里 |
[33:23] | Shootin’ gallery. | 吸毒的地方 |
[33:25] | East wing, fourth floor. | 西边建筑四楼 |
[33:27] | Call it the black hole. | 我们称之为黑洞 |
[33:44] | Two vacants on this floor: 407 and 409. | 这层上有两处吸毒点 407和409 |
[33:47] | Well, these old places have identical layouts. | 这些老房子内部的布局都差不多 |
[33:49] | You, Ruzek, Atwater-take 7. | 你 鲁塞克 阿特沃特去407 |
[33:51] | We got 9. | 我们去409 |
[33:52] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[34:02] | Go. | 上 |
[34:10] | Kenny, where is she? | 肯尼 她在哪里 |
[34:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[34:23] | I swear– | 我发誓… |
[34:25] | I’ll kill her! | 我会杀了她 |
[34:27] | Please–in here! | 救命 在这里 |
[34:29] | Sarah, we hear you! | 莎拉 我们听到了 |
[34:30] | Shut up, bitch! | 闭嘴 贱人 |
[34:46] | Jay, I need you to go back in the other apartment. | 杰 我需要你回另一栋公寓 |
[34:49] | Get in that bedroom. | 到卧室里去 |
[34:50] | Let me know when you’re there. | 等你到了通知我 |
[34:54] | Antonio, keep him talking. | 安东尼奥 跟他说话 |
[34:55] | Listen, Kenny. | 听我说 肯尼 |
[34:57] | I give you my word, | 我向你保证 |
[34:58] | you put the gun down, you walk out of here alive. | 只要放下枪你就能活着走出这里 |
[35:01] | If she ain’t… | 如果她不… |
[35:05] | None of this would’ve ever happened. | 这一切就都不会发生 |
[35:07] | Just another white whore looking to get high! | 她就是个想嗨的白人婊子 |
[35:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:16] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[35:19] | – Please! – Shut up, bitch! | -求你 -闭嘴 贱人 |
[35:21] | Do what’s right, Kenny, and put the gun down. | 不要做傻事 肯尼 把枪放下 |
[35:22] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[35:41] | Jay, in the middle of the wall, | 杰 在墙中间 |
[35:43] | there’s a fuse box. | 有个保险丝盒 |
[35:48] | He’s 3 feet to the right. | 他离右边大概一米 |
[35:50] | On my mark… | 听我口令 |
[35:58] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[36:00] | Got it. | 明白 |
[36:03] | You’re just gonna have to kill us both, | 要杀就把我们都杀了吧 |
[36:07] | ’cause I’m dead anyway. | 反正我也死路一条了 |
[36:13] | Now. | 现在 |
[36:27] | Detective Dawson to Main. | 道森警探呼叫总部 |
[36:29] | We need an ambo to the south side of O block. | 15区南边需要一辆救护车 |
[36:31] | Are you all right? Are you hit anywhere? | 你没事吧 你受伤了吗 |
[36:32] | Copy that. Ambo on… | 收到 救护车马上… |
[36:34] | She’s free. | 她没事 |
[36:35] | Come here, come here, come here, come here. | 来来 过来 |
[36:36] | You’re okay, you’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[36:37] | You’re safe. You’re safe. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 你安全了 安全了 没事了 |
[36:40] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:42] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:48] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:50] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:55] | You’re okay. | 你安全了 |
[37:06] | Can you please do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[37:10] | Anything. | 当然 |
[37:14] | Please don’t tell my parents about this. | 拜托你不要告诉我父母 |
[37:19] | My dad… | 我爸爸 |
[37:27] | It’s just better that I tell him myself. | 我亲口告诉他可能更好 |
[37:32] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想这样的话 |
[37:46] | I’m ready to dance. | 我准备好跳舞了 |
[37:48] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[37:49] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[37:50] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[37:51] | That’s her bad news voice. | 她说坏消息时就这语气 |
[37:52] | We should’ve snuck out the back. | 我们应该从后面溜走的 |
[37:55] | You’re not gonna make us change back in, are you? | 你不会让我们换警服上班吧 |
[37:57] | God, no. It’s beer o’clock. | 当然不 现在是你们的休息时间 |
[37:59] | I’m two steps behind you. | 我现在让你们上班太晚了 |
[38:00] | I just wanted to say good job today. | 我就想说一句 你们今天干得漂亮 |
[38:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:03] | Do you know, I’ve worked here for three years, | 你知道吗 我在这里干了三年 |
[38:05] | and that’s the fourth time those words have crossed your lips? | 这是第四次听你说这句话 |
[38:07] | But who’s counting, right? | 谁还数着呢 对吧 |
[38:11] | Right. | 对 |
[38:18] | Sergeant, | 警长 |
[38:20] | is everything okay with Commander Fogel? | 福格尔局长那边一切都好吗 |
[38:25] | Right as rain. | 好极了 |
[38:27] | On your way. | 你们快去吧 |
[38:41] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[38:42] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[38:44] | Sir, do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[38:45] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[38:49] | Well, first off, I want to thank you, sir, | 首先 警长 我想谢谢你 |
[38:51] | for giving me this job. | 给我这份工作 |
[38:53] | It really– | 真的… |
[38:54] | really helped me turn my life around | 真的在我需要的时候 |
[38:55] | at a time when I really needed it. | 帮我改变了我的生活 |
[39:00] | But, sir, I have been given an opportunity– | 但是 我得到了一次机会 |
[39:02] | an opportunity to rejoin my old Ranger unit, and I– | 重新回到以前的突击队 我… |
[39:05] | I think I should take it. | 我觉得我应该抓住这次机会 |
[39:06] | Now, I know that you think that I’m probably crazy | 我知道你可能觉得我疯了 |
[39:09] | and taking a huge risk, but, sir, I just– | 去冒这么大的险 但是我… |
[39:10] | I feel that this is the right thing for me to do. | 我觉得我应该回去 |
[39:16] | Mouse… | 耗子 |
[39:18] | if you’re looking to go back and serve this country, | 如果你想回去为国家服务 |
[39:21] | you don’t have to explain anything to me. | 你不用跟我解释 |
[39:23] | Well, I’m grateful that you feel that way, sir, | 你这么想我很感激 警长 |
[39:24] | because, well, I need a favor. | 因为我需要你帮我个忙 |
[39:29] | Um, you remember that I was busted | 你还记得我以前 |
[39:31] | for that truckload of stolen Blu-ray players. | 被抓到卖盗版光盘吧 |
[39:33] | Technically, that is a felony, sir, | 严格来说那是重罪 |
[39:35] | and the only way that I can get back in, | 我能回去的唯一方法 |
[39:38] | the only way that I can reenlist, | 我能重新入伍的唯一方法 |
[39:40] | is if that charge is expunged or– | 就是那项罪名抹掉 或者 |
[39:45] | or, sir, if it’s stated in writing that | 或者 如果有书面证明 |
[39:46] | I was working in an undercover capacity for your unit. | 证明我当时是在为情报组当卧底 |
[39:53] | So you want me to lie to back up your lie? | 你想让我撒谎证明你的谎话 |
[39:59] | Well, it’s the only way I’ll get back in, sir. | 只有这样我才能回去 警长 |
[40:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:09] | So here’s what I think. | 我是这么想的 |
[40:11] | Take these posters down, | 把这些海报拿掉 |
[40:12] | and we put a 65-inch flat-screen right here. | 然后在这里放一个65英寸平板电视 |
[40:16] | Those are all signed by the bands. | 那些都是乐队签名海报 |
[40:22] | They’ll look just as good over there. | 海报放哪里都一样 |
[40:24] | ‘Cause I have an install guy, and he’s an artiste. | 我认识一个装电视的人 他是个艺术家 |
[40:27] | No wires, nothing. | 不会露出电线 就一台电视 |
[40:29] | Jay… | 杰 |
[40:32] | Easy. | 放松 |
[40:33] | I know, I can’t really, uh– | 我知道我不能… |
[40:35] | can’t really force a man cave on you. | 逼你接受男人喜欢的东西 |
[40:37] | We’ll figure it out, | 我们会想到办法的 |
[40:39] | one room at a time. | 一次整理一间房 |
[40:41] | I’m just glad you’re gonna be here. | 你要搬来我真是太开心了 |
[40:50] | Hey, by the way… | 对了 |
[40:54] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |