时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Happy birthday dear….. | 生日快乐亲爱的… |
[00:12] | 挚爱的丈夫 父亲和儿子 贾斯汀·博伊特 1992年10月10日至2016年5月25日 | |
[00:16] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[00:22] | So you were in town last month. | 你上个月就回来了 |
[00:23] | Yeah, I was seeing a friend. | 是啊 来见一个朋友 |
[00:24] | So who’s this friend? | 哪个朋友 |
[00:31] | Hank… | 汉克… |
[00:32] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[00:34] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[00:36] | I’m gonna find who did this to my son. | 我要亲自找出害我儿子的人 |
[00:43] | I’m Justin’s dad. | 我是贾斯汀的父亲 |
[00:45] | Start digging. | 开始挖 |
[00:46] | Please, Justin wouldn’t want you to do this. | 求你了 贾斯汀不会想让你这样的 |
[00:48] | Erin, get out of here–now. | 艾琳 走开 马上走 |
[00:50] | I’m gonna tell you what I told him | 我告诉你在我一枪崩了他之前 |
[00:52] | right before I put a bullet in his head. | 告诉他的话 |
[00:58] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:04] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[01:06] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:47] | Detective. | 警探 |
[01:49] | Commander. | 局长 |
[01:54] | On the night the intelligence unit | 情报组追赶杀了 |
[01:55] | was pursuing Justin Voight’s killer, | 贾斯汀·博伊特的凶手的当晚 |
[01:57] | I was monitoring the team’s radio transmissions | 我在监控队伍无线传输 |
[01:59] | and geographical locations. | 以及地理位置 |
[02:01] | I had your cell phone and Sergeant Voight’s | 对你和博伊特警长的手机 |
[02:05] | triangulated the second radio traffic stopped. | 进行三角测量时 无线通讯断了第二次 |
[02:08] | The two of you were both right here | 当时你们都在这里 |
[02:10] | at the Silos | 在仓库里 |
[02:12] | while the rest of the team was pinged clear across the city. | 而其他队员都在城市各处追查 |
[02:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:17] | We were here. | 我们是在这里 |
[02:19] | This is a place that Sergeant Voight | 博伊特警长喜欢 |
[02:21] | comes to gather his thoughts. | 在这里思考问题 |
[02:24] | And he was reeling after you pulled him off the case, | 你把他踢除出案件 他感到很迷茫 |
[02:27] | so when I couldn’t get him on his cell or the radio, | 所以当我打不通他电话或者无线呼叫不到他时 |
[02:31] | I came here. | 我就来这里 |
[02:32] | And did what? | 做什么 |
[02:35] | Talked… | 和他谈谈 |
[02:37] | about his unimaginable grief | 谈谈他旁人无法想象的 |
[02:41] | over losing Justin. | 丧子之痛 |
[02:44] | It was a cop’s son that was killed that night, Commander. | 那晚是一个警察的儿子被杀了 长官 |
[02:46] | I don’t know if anyone briefed you on that. | 我不知道你是否清楚这一点 |
[02:49] | So you agree with what he did? | 所以你同意他的所作所为吗 |
[02:53] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你指的是什么 |
[02:57] | You pulled us off the case. | 你不让我们碰案子 |
[02:59] | We complied. | 我们听从了 |
[03:01] | As far as we know, | 据我们所知 |
[03:02] | Justin’s killer’s still out there somewhere. | 杀贾斯汀的凶手还逍遥法外 |
[03:04] | How much longer are you gonna cover for Voight, | 你还要帮博伊特隐瞒多久 |
[03:06] | at the expense of your own career | 要毁掉你自己的事业 |
[03:08] | and this entire department’s reputation? | 还有整个警局的名声吗 |
[03:12] | Does that matter to you? | 你觉得无所谓吗 |
[03:15] | Or have you been fully absorbed into his world? | 还是你已经完全陷进了他的世界 |
[03:20] | I know you’re indebted to him. | 我知道你亏欠于他 |
[03:22] | He pulled you off the streets when you were 15. | 你15岁时他将你从街上带了回去 |
[03:26] | But it’s time for you to think for yourself. | 但现在你该为自己想想了 |
[03:36] | – Arson? – No doubt. | -纵火吗 -毫无疑问 |
[03:38] | Strong smell of gasoline, but no ruptured fuel lines or tanks. | 汽油味很重 但没有燃料管或者燃料箱破裂 |
[03:41] | This was definitely a pour. | 肯定是有人故意倒的 |
[03:43] | Victim was probably dead beforehand, | 受害人可能之前就死了 |
[03:44] | otherwise he would’ve tried like hell to crawl out of there. | 要不然他拼了命也会想爬出去 |
[03:47] | Man, what a way to go. | 真惨啊 |
[03:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:50] | We have guys checking the security cameras | 我们派人去查 |
[03:51] | – over by the containers. – Keep me posted. | -集装箱上的监控了 -有消息告诉我 |
[03:54] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[03:55] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[04:00] | I heard about your son. | 我听说了你儿子的事 |
[04:01] | I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am. | 请你节哀顺变 |
[04:05] | That means a lot, Matt. | 谢谢 马特 |
[04:11] | Yo, Sarge. | 警长 |
[04:12] | Plates came back to a Ted Berner. | 车牌查出来了 车主是泰德·伯纳 |
[04:14] | 55, no priors. | 55岁 没有前科 |
[04:16] | All right, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[04:32] | – Hey, how’d it go? – Not great. | -怎么样了 -不好 |
[04:34] | Hey, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[04:37] | – What? – Right here. | -什么 -这里 |
[04:40] | What’s that on his chest? | 他胸前是什么 |
[04:43] | Is that a police wire? | 警方窃听器吗 |
[04:45] | Well, let’s find out. | 查查看看 |
[04:48] | Hey, is that my car? | 那是我的车吗 |
[04:50] | – Whoa! Who are you? – Is that my car? | -你是谁 -那是我的车吗 |
[04:51] | – Uh–Ted Berner. – Was it stolen? | -泰德·伯纳 -车被偷了吗 |
[04:54] | No, my son Evan borrowed it. | 不 我儿子埃文借走了 |
[04:56] | I hadn’t heard from him, so I located his phone on the app. | 我没他消息 所以就定位了他的手机 |
[05:00] | Is–is Evan here? | 埃文在这里吗 |
[05:01] | Mr. Berner, there’s an adult in the front seat, | 伯纳先生 前座有一个成年人 |
[05:03] | but we haven’t identified him. | 但我们还未确定身份 |
[05:08] | Evan wears my father’s, um, watch on his right wrist– | 埃文戴着我父亲的手表 在右腕上 |
[05:12] | an old Omega. | 老式的欧米伽表 |
[05:14] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[05:20] | No. No, please… | 不 不要啊 |
[05:21] | Please. | 不要 |
[05:24] | Please…please. | 不要 不要 |
[05:42] | Did he owe anyone money? | 他有欠谁钱吗 |
[05:43] | No, he moved back home to save cash. | 不 他回家是为了省钱 |
[05:47] | He was gonna do a semester in England next year. | 他明年要去英国上学 |
[05:50] | Mr. Berner, your son may have been wearing a wire– | 伯纳先生 你儿子可能戴着窃听器 |
[05:53] | like a police recording device. | 像警方录音设备一样 |
[05:55] | Does that make any sense to you? | 你知道是为什么吗 |
[05:56] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[05:57] | – None. – Okay. | -我一无所知 -好吧 |
[06:00] | All right, we’ll get you home now, Mr. Berner. | 好的 我们现在送你回家 伯纳先生 |
[06:08] | You read about all these murders on the South Side, | 我经常读到南部发生的谋杀案 |
[06:10] | but living in Edgebrook, you think you’re safe. | 但是我住在溪郊 以为自己很安全 |
[06:17] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会发生所能这种事 |
[06:23] | He was… | 他… |
[06:33] | Are you sure you’re all right– | 你确定你没事吗 |
[06:34] | coming back to work so soon? | 这么快就回来上班 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[06:40] | I need this. | 我需要这个 |
[06:46] | How’s your grandson? | 你孙子还好吗 |
[06:50] | Thank God for him. | 感谢上帝 |
[06:55] | That’s the only blessing in this whole thing. | 这是唯一让人欣慰的事了 |
[06:56] | He’s too young to figure it out, because… | 他年纪小还不明白 因为… |
[07:01] | I can’t imagine telling an eight-year-old. | 我无法想象要怎么和一个八岁的孩子解释 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:13] | You need anything else… | 如果你还有别的需要… |
[07:15] | Anything else you want to talk about? | 你还想说什么吗 |
[07:21] | There seems to be something on your mind. | 你好像有别的事要说 |
[07:28] | No. | 没有 |
[07:30] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[07:42] | Sergeant, hey. | 警长 |
[07:44] | Hey, Burgess, didn’t see you there. | 伯吉斯 刚刚没看到你 |
[07:47] | So I’m getting a new partner today? | 今天我会有新搭档吗 |
[07:49] | Yes, indeedy. | 没错 |
[07:50] | ‘Cause the thing is, I heard she came from | 因为我听说她原来是在 |
[07:51] | the foot beat at 26th and Cal. | 26街和凯尔街巡逻的 |
[07:53] | Correct. | 没错 |
[07:54] | Which is the worst job in the city. | 那可是最差的活 |
[07:56] | Where is this going, Officer? | 你想说什么 警官 |
[07:57] | I just want to know what she did to get stuck there. | 我想知道她做了什么事才会被调到那里 |
[07:59] | She a dog-ass cop or what? | 她只是一时倒霉还是怎么着 |
[08:00] | Because with everything that’s going on around here, | 因为最近这里发生了这么多事 |
[08:01] | I need somebody that I can trust. | 我需要一个能信得过的人 |
[08:05] | Okay, look, this is the deal. | 听着 是这样的 |
[08:07] | But you got to keep it under your hat, okay? | 但是你不许告诉别人 |
[08:09] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[08:10] | And there she is. Julie Tay? | 她来了 朱莉·泰伊 |
[08:13] | Meet your new partner, Kim Burgess. | 这是你的新搭档 金·伯吉斯 |
[08:15] | – Hi, nice to meet you, Kim. – Oh, yeah. | -很高兴见到你 金 -我也是 |
[08:17] | I’ve heard a lot of good things about you. | 久闻你的大名 |
[08:18] | You too. I’m just, uh, wow. | 我也是 我只是 |
[08:20] | I’m really looking forward to working with you. | 很高兴能跟你搭档 |
[08:22] | – Me too. – Hey. | -我也是 -拿着 |
[08:24] | Stay alive out there. Okay? | 注意安全 好吗 |
[08:36] | “The Five People You Meet in Heaven.” | 《在天堂遇到的五个人》 |
[08:40] | He’s got this underlined: | 他给这段划了线 |
[08:43] | “The only time we waste | “我们只会在 |
[08:44] | is the time we spend thinking we’re alone.” | 自怨自艾孤身一人上浪费时间” |
[08:48] | This is my daughter, Ally. | 这是我女儿 艾莉 |
[08:52] | We’re very sorry about your brother. | 我们对你哥哥的死很遗憾 |
[08:55] | Ally, is there anything that you could tell us | 艾莉 你有什么想告诉我们的吗 |
[08:57] | that might help anything that he may have been into? | 或许能帮我们查清楚他生前都在做什么 |
[09:00] | Nope. | 没有 |
[09:01] | Do you know if he was working with the police | 你知道他有没有和警方 |
[09:03] | or any other law enforcement? | 或其他执法部门合作吗 |
[09:05] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[09:06] | Well, we think that he may have been wearing a wire | 我们认为他可能佩戴了警方使用的 |
[09:08] | that the police use. | 窃听装置 |
[09:10] | CPD is so crooked, it’s unbelievable. | 芝加哥警局真是腐败不堪 难以置信 |
[09:12] | Ally. | 艾莉 |
[09:13] | I mean, why are you asking us this stuff? | 你为什么要问我们这些东西 |
[09:16] | Shouldn’t you know? | 你们自己不知道吗 |
[09:25] | – She, um– – No need to explain. | -她… -不用解释 |
[09:27] | Totally understandable, and she makes a good point. | 完全可以理解 她说得很有道理 |
[09:31] | Now if we have to come back and ask any more questions, | 如果我们还要回来问问题 |
[09:33] | we’ll make sure we have all our ducks in a row first. | 我们会自己先了解情况的 |
[09:40] | So I hear 21st is getting body cams soon. | 我听说21局马上就要配摄像头了 |
[09:43] | – Yeah? – Yeah, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[09:44] | They’re starting to roll them out through the districts. | 他们正在逐个街区进行更新 |
[09:48] | I personally think it’s a good idea, | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[09:49] | ’cause, you know, it protects us as much as the public. | 因为这样也能让我们得到很好地保护 |
[09:52] | So where you coming from? | 你是哪儿调过来的 |
[09:54] | Foot beat. 26th and Cal. | 26街和凯尔街的巡逻队 |
[09:57] | – The courthouse? – Yeah. | -法院那儿 -是的 |
[10:00] | Isn’t that the worst job in the city? | 芝加哥没有比这更糟糕的工作了吧 |
[10:01] | Writing parking tickets to cops that are just there to testify? | 给去法院作证的警察开罚单 |
[10:04] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:06] | It sucked–completely. | 那工作真的 糟透了 |
[10:08] | Yeah, so how did you end up there? | 那你怎么调到那里的呢 |
[10:12] | Basically– | 说实在的 |
[10:13] | Units in 21 and units on the citywide. | 21辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队 |
[10:15] | We have a person calling for help at 115 West Pershing. | 西博兴街115号有人求救 |
[10:19] | Dispatch, hold us down on that call. | 调度中心 等我们到场 |
[10:20] | We’re two blocks out. | 我们还有两个街区 |
[10:32] | Down there! I don’t know where! | 就在那边 我也不知道具体位置 |
[10:34] | – What’s down there? – Screaming! | -那边怎么了 -有人尖叫 |
[10:35] | I heard a woman screaming! | 我听到了一个女人的尖叫声 |
[10:36] | All right, you stay right there. | 好的 你站在这里别动 |
[10:43] | Tay, black SUV! | 泰伊 黑色越野车 |
[10:45] | – Help! – Chicago PD–open up! | -救命 -芝加哥警察 开门 |
[10:51] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[10:55] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[10:57] | Put your weapon down! | 放下武器 |
[10:58] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[10:59] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[11:07] | Tay! | 泰伊 |
[11:09] | Tay, are you okay? | 泰伊 你还好吗 |
[11:10] | Hey, hey, hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. Let’s go. | 我很好 我们快追 |
[11:16] | 2113 Squad. We’re mobile. | 2113小队 我们在路上 |
[11:19] | Vehicle just spotted westbound 300 west block of Root. | 车辆在鲁特西区300号 正向西行驶 |
[11:22] | We’re in pursuit, turning south. | 我们正在追踪 向南走了 |
[11:24] | Black SUV, no plates. | 黑色越野车 没有车牌 |
[11:26] | Suspect is armed. Right there! | 疑犯身上有枪 就在那里 |
[11:28] | There she is! Right there. | 她在那里 就在那里 |
[11:34] | Ma’am, don’t move. Don’t move. | 女士 别动 别动 |
[11:36] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[11:38] | Who was that man who was hurting you? | 伤害你的那个男人是谁 |
[11:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:41] | I called an Uber, and he pulled up | 我用优步叫车 他开车来了 |
[11:43] | and said the car that I called got put on another job. | 他说我叫的那辆车有别的事 |
[11:46] | Hey, hey. What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[11:47] | – Tell me your name. – Kate. | -告诉我你叫什么 -凯特 |
[11:49] | – Kate. – He threw me out of the car. | -凯特 -他把我从车里扔了出来 |
[11:53] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[11:54] | Thank you for saving me. | 谢谢你们救了我 |
[11:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:09] | Got incoming. | 有患者 |
[12:11] | It’s all right, sweetie, we got you. | 没事的 宝贝 有我们在 |
[12:12] | We got you. It’s okay. | 我们来了 别怕 |
[12:15] | We’re staying right here with you, okay? | 我们会陪着你的 好吗 |
[12:16] | We’re going to Trauma 2. | 去创伤2室 |
[12:18] | All right, Burgess, what happened? | 伯吉斯 这是怎么了 |
[12:19] | Kate Chen, hit repeatedly, choked out, | 凯特·陈 被反复殴打 掐住脖子 |
[12:21] | lost consciousness twice– that she remembers | 她印象中自己两次失去意识 |
[12:22] | and sexually assaulted. | 还遭到性侵 |
[12:24] | All right, we got this. | 好的 交给我们吧 |
[12:30] | Her Uber driver wasn’t pulled off to another job. | 她叫的那个优步司机没有别的事 |
[12:33] | Offender probably saw her waiting for a ride | 疑犯大概是看到她在等车 |
[12:35] | and just bluffed her into his car. | 然后就把她骗上了车 |
[12:37] | You know, the temporary tags on the SUV– | 你知道吗 越野车上的临时牌照 |
[12:38] | they weren’t Illinois tags. | 那不是伊利诺伊州的拍照 |
[12:41] | Those were yellow placards, | 那是黄色的标牌 |
[12:42] | and they usually go on the rear bumper, | 一般是安在后保险杠上的 |
[12:43] | which means the car was purchased out of state | 也就是说那辆车是在州外购买的 |
[12:46] | or at an auction. | 或者是在拍卖会上买的 |
[12:47] | – Right. – Maybe something to go on. | -没错 -这也许可以查下去 |
[12:50] | – Tay. – Yeah. | -泰伊 -怎么了 |
[12:51] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[12:52] | Yeah, thanks. | 没事 多谢 |
[12:54] | 2113 Squad… | 2113小队 |
[13:05] | How’s everything going? | 一切还好吧 |
[13:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:12] | You can talk to me about anything. | 不管什么 你都可以跟我说的 |
[13:13] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[13:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:40] | Okay… | 好了 |
[13:42] | where we at with the wire this DOA was wearing? | 死者身上戴的监听设备有发现吗 |
[13:44] | Tech lab confirmed that it is CPD-issued. | 技术部证实那是芝加哥警署的设备 |
[13:47] | And no one’s stepped forward to say | 没人承认自己在和 |
[13:48] | they’re working with this kid? | 这个孩子打交道吗 |
[13:49] | No, no one yet. | 没有 还没人 |
[13:51] | I want a full work-up on the DOA’s sister, Ally. | 我要一份关于死者妹妹艾莉的详细报告 |
[13:55] | Something was up with her at the house. | 在她家的时候她绝对是想到了什么 |
[13:56] | – I agree. – Okay, I’m on it. | -我同意 -好的 我来吧 |
[14:12] | Okay, Ally Berner. | 艾莉·伯纳 |
[14:13] | Uh, looks like an Officer Ricci out of Narcotics | 似乎缉毒队的瑞奇警官 |
[14:17] | brought her in two weeks ago, | 两周前带她来问话了 |
[14:18] | but there’s no record of any arrest. | 但没有逮捕她的记录 |
[14:19] | Must’ve been a catch-and-release. | 肯定是抓了之后就放她走了 |
[14:21] | All right, let’s get Ricci on the phone. | 打个电话给瑞奇问问 |
[14:22] | – I’m on it. – I’m stepping out for a bit. | -好的 -我出去一会儿 |
[14:24] | – Keep me posted. – Hang on. Sarge. | -有情况随时报告 -等下 警长 |
[14:26] | Commander Crowley’s on the 7447 line for you, sir. | 克劳利局长在7447线上要和你通话 |
[14:33] | Take a message. | 叫她留言 |
[14:38] | Okay, thanks. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[14:39] | All right, Ricci’s out on a buy with her team, | 瑞奇和她的队伍出任务去了 |
[14:41] | so she’s not gonna come up for air until this afternoon. | 所以她下午之前都没空 |
[14:45] | All right, let’s take a ride. | 那好 我们去跑一趟吧 |
[14:47] | You know, that’s the third time | 她今天已经 |
[14:48] | that she’s called for him today. | 给他打过三次电话了 |
[14:51] | Everybody just do your jobs, all right? | 大家该干什么干什么 好吗 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry to have to come back like this. | 我很抱歉又回来打扰你们了 |
[15:09] | No, you’re not. | 你才不抱歉 |
[15:11] | Ally, we’re sensing a little hostility | 艾莉 我们能察觉到 |
[15:14] | between you and the Chicago Police Department. | 你对芝加哥警方抱有很深的敌意 |
[15:16] | What do you guys want? | 你们想怎样 |
[15:18] | Well, we’re wondering | 我们是在想 |
[15:20] | if maybe that has something to do with | 这会不会与你和缉毒队的 |
[15:22] | you and Officer Ricci from Narcotics. | 瑞奇警官有什么关系 |
[15:25] | ‘Cause the only thing we know for sure | 因为我们目前唯一确知的一点 |
[15:27] | is that your brother was wearing a CPD wire, | 就是你哥哥佩戴着警方的窃听器 |
[15:31] | and you were brought in two weeks ago by Ricci. | 而你半个月前曾被瑞奇逮捕过 |
[15:33] | Then why aren’t you talking to her? | 那你们为什么不去找她 |
[15:35] | We will. | 会去的 |
[15:37] | But I have a feeling that we’ll get the most… | 但我总觉得 我们会从你这里 |
[15:40] | truthful version from you. | 听到最真实的原委 |
[15:47] | Ally, help us find who killed your brother. | 艾莉 请帮我们找到杀害你哥哥的凶手 |
[15:50] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没关系 没事的 |
[15:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:56] | But, um, Officer Ricci- she arrested me for possession. | 不过 瑞奇警官曾因我持有毒品逮捕过我 |
[16:01] | I had some Molly. | 我买过一些迷幻药 |
[16:03] | I went to a concert, and I got it from a friend. | 我去听过一场音乐会 从朋友那里买的 |
[16:06] | She told me that because I was within 1,000 feet of a school, | 她说因为我是在距离学校不到300米处买毒 |
[16:09] | it was a Class X felony, and I was gonna get ten years. | 是X级重罪 要坐十年牢 |
[16:13] | She said that the only way that I could avoid doing jail time | 她说我唯一能躲过牢狱之灾的办法 |
[16:15] | was if I did a buy from a dealer | 就是和一个被她盯上的 |
[16:17] | she was trying to bust. | 毒贩约见一面 |
[16:19] | I freaked. I didn’t know what to do. | 我慌神了 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:23] | So I told Evan, because we’re close. | 所以我告诉了埃文 因为我们关系很好 |
[16:28] | He said that he would do it for me so I could stay out of it. | 他说他可以替我去 这样我就不用冒险了 |
[16:31] | He talked to Officer Ricci, and she said– | 他和瑞奇警官谈了谈 她说 |
[16:36] | she said that she didn’t care who did it, | 她说 她不在乎是谁去见面 |
[16:38] | but if it didn’t get done, I was going to jail. | 但只要抓不住人 我就要去坐牢 |
[16:40] | And the next thing I heard, | 而接下来我知道的 |
[16:41] | he was found burned to death in that car. | 就是他被烧死在了那辆车里 |
[16:47] | Man. | 天啊 |
[16:48] | That’s why I didn’t come forward sooner. | 所以我才没第一时间告诉你们 |
[16:51] | I don’t know who I can trust. | 我不知道该相信谁 |
[17:01] | – Officer Ricci? – Yeah? | -瑞奇警官 -是我 |
[17:04] | Detectives Halstead and Lindsay. | 霍斯特德警探和琳德赛警探 |
[17:05] | Intelligence. | 情报组的 |
[17:06] | Evan Berner. | 埃文·伯纳 |
[17:08] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[17:09] | You tell us. | 你说呢 |
[17:10] | Uh, he was working a case for me. | 他在为我办一个案子 |
[17:12] | He got cold feet; he took off. | 胆子太小 临阵脱逃了 |
[17:14] | He was found torched in his car yesterday. | 昨天他被发现烧死在了他的车里 |
[17:18] | Are you messing with me right now? | 你们逗我呢吧 |
[17:19] | No. | 没有 |
[17:21] | You have anybody in custody? | 你们逮捕了什么人了吗 |
[17:23] | No, we don’t. | 也没有 |
[17:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:28] | We went on a buy. | 我们去约人见面 |
[17:29] | Evan went mobile with the target, | 埃文跟着目标上了车 |
[17:31] | which he wasn’t supposed to do, | 而他不应该这么做的 |
[17:32] | but I just figured he boogied. | 我还以为他跑了 |
[17:34] | Happens all the time. You guys know that. | 这事天天有 你们懂的 |
[17:36] | Tried calling him couple times. | 试过联系他好几次 |
[17:38] | No dice, so I was just waiting for him to come forward. | 没回音 所以就只好等他自己出来了 |
[17:41] | I think you’re lying to cover your ass. | 我看你是扯谎给你自己打掩护 |
[17:43] | What? | 什么 |
[17:46] | Who the hell are you to talk to me like that? | 你有什么资格这么跟我说话 |
[17:48] | You let his sister think she was looking at ten years | 你让他妹妹以为她就因为一小包毒品 |
[17:50] | and a felony charge on a dime bag. | 就犯了重罪要坐十年牢 |
[17:53] | And you let Evan step into her shoes. | 你还让埃文给她代劳 |
[17:54] | I’m gonna talk to you however the hell I want to talk to you. | 我想怎么跟你说就怎么跟你说 |
[17:57] | You flip the minnows to get to the sharks. | 舍不了孩子套不着狼 |
[17:59] | Do you even know how Narcotics works? | 你不知道我们缉毒队是怎么工作的吗 |
[18:00] | – Actually, I do. – Yeah? | -我还真知道 -是吗 |
[18:02] | So where’s your pre-raid plan? I’d like to see it. | 所以你行动之前做了什么计划 那给我看看 |
[18:03] | And I’d like to know who was on your team. | 我还想知道谁跟你一起行动 |
[18:05] | Uh, my team got called into court | 我的行动队员临出动之前 |
[18:07] | at the last minute. | 被法庭传唤了 |
[18:08] | That’s why it was just me and Mike Kendricks, my partner. | 所以只有我和搭档迈克·肯德里克斯在场 |
[18:11] | Interesting. What about the 1505 buy money? | 有意思 那你的1505资金在哪里 |
[18:14] | Where is it? Who signed it out? | 拿来看看 谁签发的 |
[18:16] | And who wired Evan up? They did a crap job. | 还有是谁给埃文装的窃听器 爪子烂了吗 |
[18:18] | – All right. All right. – Okay, okay. | -冷静 冷静 -好吧 |
[18:20] | Let’s, uh… | 我们 |
[18:22] | start over, okay? | 从头来过 好吧 |
[18:24] | We’re all on the same team here, right? | 我们应该是一边的 对吧 |
[18:26] | Maybe I cut a couple corners, okay? | 我可能是走了点捷径 好吧 |
[18:28] | Look, I’m just trying to get my arrest | 我就是想提高一下 |
[18:30] | and my activity rate up, okay? | 我的逮捕率和行动率 好吧 |
[18:32] | Who was the target? Let’s start there. | 目标是谁 从这个开始说吧 |
[18:36] | Connor Wix. | 康纳·维克斯 |
[18:38] | He’s a big MDMA dealer. | 他是一个摇头丸大卖家 |
[18:40] | Ex-Marine. Owns a gym in Bucktown. | 退伍海军 在巴克镇开了一家健身房 |
[18:42] | He’s a piece of work, this guy. | 他有点难抓 这家伙 |
[18:44] | And this is who got into Evan’s car before you lost him? | 你跟埃文失联之前是他上了埃文的车吗 |
[18:46] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:51] | You know, I’ll bet you knew Evan got killed yesterday, | 我知道你肯定昨天就知道埃文被杀了 |
[18:54] | and you were just hoping no one connected the dots back to you. | 你就盼着没有人会查到你身上 |
[18:58] | You work for Hank Voight in Intelligence, | 你在情报组的汉克·博伊特手下工作 |
[19:00] | and you’re lecturing me? | 还来教育我 |
[19:03] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[19:14] | Olive? | 奥利弗 |
[19:20] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[19:23] | To Scottsdale, where my sister is. | 去斯科茨代尔 我姐姐那里 |
[19:29] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[19:32] | I’m moving there, Hank. | 我要搬过去了 汉克 |
[19:36] | Olive… | 奥利弗 |
[19:38] | There’s too many bad memories around here. | 这里有太多痛苦的回忆 |
[19:40] | Everywhere I look, I either see Justin, | 我满眼所见的 不是贾斯汀 |
[19:42] | or I see what killed him. | 就是害死他的东西 |
[19:43] | Olive, please don’t do this– | 奥利弗 请你不要走 |
[19:47] | not right now. | 现在不要走 |
[19:48] | Just, please… | 拜托你 |
[19:51] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能留在这里 |
[19:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:59] | That’s my ride. | 是我叫的车 |
[20:22] | Hey, I tried you last night. | 我昨晚打电话给你了 |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:31] | I feel a little, um– | 我感觉有点 |
[20:34] | handcuffed here, because I want to be there for you. | 束手无策 因为我想陪在你身边 |
[20:38] | But I don’t know what you’re going through. | 但我不知道你现在的情况 |
[20:52] | Crowley thinks I know about Voight | 克劳利认为我知道博伊特 |
[20:55] | and that guy who killed Justin. | 和杀死贾斯汀那人的事 |
[20:58] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[21:01] | I know enough. | 我知道的够多了 |
[21:04] | Now every step I take, I feel like it could be a trapdoor. | 现在我每走一步 都觉得脚下有可能是陷阱 |
[21:09] | Those are meant for Voight. | 那些都是针对博伊特的 |
[21:11] | Do not go down with him, please. | 你不要跟他一起堕落 不要 |
[21:17] | It’s already in motion. | 戏已经开锣了 |
[21:19] | I just got to let it play out. | 我得让它唱完 |
[21:23] | Hey, there’s one thing you can do. | 那有一件事你可以做到 |
[21:29] | Move in with me. | 搬来跟我住 |
[21:31] | Cases come and go. | 案子来了又走 |
[21:33] | Bosses come and go. Jobs come and go. | 老大来了又走 工作来了又走 |
[21:35] | I don’t want you to come and go. | 我不希望你也来了又走 |
[22:01] | Is this Wix? | 这是维克斯吗 |
[22:04] | Yeah, that’s him. | 是的 就是他 |
[22:10] | Cigarette super set I guess, huh? | 应该是加料香烟吧 |
[22:13] | Triggerfish him. I want that number. | 收集他的信号 我要他的号码 |
[22:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:23] | Come on, call somebody, you nitwit. | 快点啊 打个电话 你个蠢货 |
[22:27] | Hey, Antonio, headquarters called me, | 安东尼奥 总部打电话给我了 |
[22:29] | asked me to come in and talk about the night | 让我过去谈谈贾斯汀·博伊特 |
[22:31] | Justin Voight got killed. | 被杀那晚的事 |
[22:32] | Have your FOP lawyer handle it. | 让你警察共济会的律师去处理 |
[22:35] | Handle it? | 处理 |
[22:36] | I mean, there’s nothing to handle. | 没什么要处理的啊 |
[22:37] | – I don’t–I don’t know anything. – Well, good. | -我不 我什么都不知道 -很好 |
[22:39] | Either way, you don’t talk to them | 不管怎样 除非你的律师在场 |
[22:41] | unless your lawyer’s present. | 不然你就不跟他们谈 |
[22:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:44] | But if I bring in a lawyer, | 但是如果我让律师参与了 |
[22:45] | doesn’t that look like I’m guilty of something? | 那我看上去不就像是有罪了 |
[22:47] | You asking me for my advice | 你是要问我的建议 |
[22:48] | or just to let me know headquarters reached out to you? | 还是只是让我知道总部联系你了 |
[22:51] | Advice. | 建议 |
[22:52] | Then let your FOP lawyer handle it, | 那就让你警察共济会的律师去处理 |
[22:54] | and let’s not talk about it again. | 不要再跟我提这件事了 |
[22:57] | I can do that. | 那好吧 |
[23:03] | All right, here we go. | 好了 来了 |
[23:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:10] | We got it. | 拿到了 |
[23:11] | Call that number in to Lindsay. | 把那个号码发给琳德赛 |
[23:12] | We need warrant for all the muds and tolls off that phone. | 我们需要搜查令查那个电话的所有信息 |
[23:15] | Yup. | 好的 |
[23:20] | – Hey, Hank. – Yeah? | -汉克 -怎么 |
[23:24] | Father of the DOA, Ted Berner. | 死者的父亲 泰德·伯纳 |
[23:27] | He just got here. He’s got some questions. | 他刚来 有些问题想问 |
[23:30] | You know, | 你知道 |
[23:32] | you could’ve taken longer to come back. | 你可以多休息一段时间再回来的 |
[23:36] | A lot of things I could’ve done different, Trudy. | 有很多事是我可以换种方式做的 特鲁迪 |
[23:45] | Mr. Berner? | 伯纳先生 |
[23:46] | So– | 那个 |
[23:48] | I’m hearing from my daughter | 我听我女儿说 |
[23:50] | that a cop may have pushed Evan into this? | 有个警察害埃文这样的对吗 |
[23:53] | We’re looking into that. | 我们正在调查 |
[23:54] | Yes or no? | 是还是不是 |
[23:55] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:57] | I tried calling her…Ricci? | 我试着给她打电话 叫瑞奇对吗 |
[23:59] | That’s her name? | 这是她名字对吧 |
[24:01] | She won’t call me back. | 她没给我回电话 |
[24:02] | Now’s not the right time. | 现在时机还不成熟 |
[24:03] | She got my son killed! | 她害我儿子被杀 |
[24:08] | I understand what you’re feeling right now. | 我理解你现在的感受 |
[24:09] | You don’t understand a damn thing | 你根本不明白 |
[24:11] | I’m feeling right now! | 我此刻的痛苦 |
[24:13] | Mr. Berner, do you want an investigation | 伯纳先生 你想查出 |
[24:15] | as to what went wrong, | 问题出在哪里 |
[24:16] | or do you want to find the man who killed your son? | 或者你想找到杀害你儿子的凶手吗 |
[24:20] | I want to find the man that killed my son. | 我想找到杀害我儿子的人 |
[24:23] | I’m gonna do that. | 我会找到那个人 |
[24:26] | Right now, everyone involved in this case | 但现在 所有与这个案子相关的 人 |
[24:29] | needs to keep a real low profile. | 都需要保持绝对低调 |
[24:30] | You got to trust me on this. | 你得相信我 |
[24:39] | They took 60 years of living away from him. | 他们剥夺了他60年的生活权利 |
[24:43] | Falling in love, getting married, | 享受恋爱 结婚 |
[24:48] | holding his child in his arms… | 能怀抱着他的孩子享受天伦… |
[25:09] | Any updates? | 有新情况吗 |
[25:11] | No, but they’ve got an all-call message | 没有 但他们在那个区设立了 |
[25:12] | going every half hour over the zone. | 每半小时通报一次的警告信息 |
[25:14] | The offender’s still out there. Car’s not been recovered. | 罪犯没有找到 车也没有找到 |
[25:23] | Last time I fired my service weapon, | 上一次我用配枪开火 |
[25:24] | I got dragged into court. | 导致我站上法庭 |
[25:26] | Almost lost my job. | 几乎丢掉工作 |
[25:29] | I maybe hesitated a little back on the street. | 在现场街上时也许我犹豫了一下 |
[25:31] | I may have had the shot on that guy. | 我应该对那家伙开枪 |
[25:34] | That won’t happen again. | 下不为例 |
[25:35] | Everything was happening so fast. | 事发太突然 |
[25:38] | And there was a civilian there, | 现场还有市民 |
[25:39] | so you made the right call not to fire. | 你没有开火判断正确 |
[25:44] | – I’m glad you’re my partner. – Me too. | -很高兴你是我的搭档 -彼此 |
[25:49] | We’ll just see how long it lasts. | 希望来日方长 |
[25:52] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:56] | Two years ago, I was working at the 24th. | 两年前我在24局做事 |
[25:58] | – Okay. – And there was…is a Commander Fogel. | -然后呢 -那有个叫福格尔的局长 |
[26:03] | I ran into him at a bar after hours. | 下班后我在一个酒吧巧遇他 |
[26:05] | He seemed very nice. Walked me to my car. | 他人很不错 还送我取车 |
[26:08] | And then he tried to kiss me. | 然后他想亲我 |
[26:11] | I pushed him off. Didn’t report him. | 我推开他 也没有举报他 |
[26:14] | I should’ve, because the next day, | 我该上报的 因为第二天 |
[26:16] | he put a brick on me, | 他倒打一耙 |
[26:17] | and that’s how I ended up writing tickets at 26th and Cal. | 所以我才去26街和凯尔街开罚单 |
[26:22] | He assigned you there? | 他把你派到那的吗 |
[26:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:25] | And then I met Sergeant Platt | 后来我在女子警察协会的午餐 |
[26:27] | at a Women’s Police Association lunch, | 遇到了普拉特警长 |
[26:29] | and she offered to help me out. | 她说愿意帮助我 |
[26:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:39] | There was a decal on the back window of the SUV– | 那辆SUV后窗车贴是一张 |
[26:41] | a White Sox parking sticker, | 白袜队停车贴 |
[26:44] | for residents living near the ballpark. | 说明疑犯是球场附近的居民 |
[26:46] | I think that can help us narrow down where the SUV came from. | 这可以帮助我们缩小搜索SUV的区域 |
[26:52] | All right, according to the phone records, | 好的 根据通话记录 |
[26:53] | Wix had these four women working for him. | 维克斯雇佣四个女人为他工作 |
[26:56] | Probably his couriers. | 也许是他的送货员 |
[26:57] | Three of them are strippers, for whatever that’s worth, | 他们三人都是脱衣舞娘 这无关紧要 |
[26:59] | but one of ’em stood out– | 但他们中有个叫 |
[27:01] | Nikki Culler. | 尼基·卡勒 |
[27:02] | Looks like she did some smurfing for Wix. | 像在为维克斯操作洗钱 |
[27:05] | Hit multiple currency exchanges, | 操作多次货币兑换 |
[27:06] | but kept everything under 3K | 但每次都保持在三千美元以下 |
[27:08] | so as not to elicit a Suspicious Activity Report. | 以免被作为异常情况上报 |
[27:11] | The thing is, she did it so many times, | 问题是她做了这么多次 |
[27:14] | she got reported anyway. | 所以也被查到了 |
[27:16] | Where’s Lindsay? | 琳德赛去那里了 |
[27:18] | She’s working the case. | 她在处理案子 |
[27:22] | Ah, here we go. | 我们继续 |
[27:25] | Wix and Nikki have a three-year-old son together. | 维克斯和尼基有个三岁的儿子 |
[27:27] | Child Services has been to their apartment | 儿童服务机构两年内三次 |
[27:29] | three times over the past two years. | 拜访过他们的公寓 |
[27:39] | Where’s Ryder? | 莱德在哪 |
[27:41] | – With a police officer in… – What? | -跟警察在… -什么 |
[27:46] | Ryder? Come here, sweetie. | 莱德 过来 宝贝 |
[27:48] | – Mommy. – Hey. Hey. | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[27:52] | He’s a cute kid. | 孩子很可爱 |
[27:55] | You ever want to see him again? | 你不想失去他吧 |
[28:41] | So these are copies | 这是我提交的 |
[28:44] | of what I submitted to the Ivory Tower. | 象牙塔计划的所有资料复印件 |
[28:46] | My NPR and a To-From to my commander and a closing report. | 我向上级递交的情况分析以及结案报告 |
[28:50] | It lays out what I did– | 上面写明了我做了什么 |
[28:51] | and what I didn’t do. | 没有做什么 |
[28:53] | And it’s not just to cover my ass. | 这不仅仅是为了自保 |
[28:58] | I just feel responsible for what happened to Evan Berner. | 我只是要对埃文·伯纳的遭遇负责 |
[29:02] | I can’t make it right, | 我搞砸了这件事 |
[29:03] | but I can face up to it. | 但我要直面我的错误 |
[29:08] | Good luck, officer. | 祝你好运 警官 |
[29:10] | Sometimes you get caught up in the job, | 有时候你被工作所牵绊 |
[29:14] | and you forget the real reasons | 你甚至忘了 |
[29:17] | why you started doing it to begin with. | 最开始工作时的初心 |
[29:33] | Okay, so we’re looking for a nexus | 所以我们现在要找 |
[29:35] | between out-of-state temp tags | 这张其它州的临时牌照 |
[29:36] | and White Sox residential parking stickers. | 和白袜队主场旁边居民的停车标签之间的联系 |
[29:39] | Yeah, also check for any registered sex offenders | 是的 还要调查那个辖区及其周围辖区 |
[29:41] | in that district and the surrounding districts. | 所有有性侵前科的人 |
[29:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:44] | Hey, turns out writing all those parking tickets | 看来在法院写那么多的停车罚单 |
[29:46] | at the courthouse finally paid off. | 终于得到了回报 |
[29:48] | Yeah, let’s hope. | 是啊 但愿如此 |
[29:56] | Look for body shops in the neighborhood. | 检查周围的汽车修理厂 |
[29:58] | If the offender’s from there, | 如果嫌犯是那里的人 |
[29:59] | he’s gonna be looking to get the windows fixed. | 他很有可能在找修理窗户的地方 |
[30:02] | Girl’s still got it. | 你宝刀未老啊 |
[30:19] | – Officers. – How’s it going? | -警官好 -你好吗 |
[30:20] | Your name? | 你叫什么 |
[30:21] | Oscar Flynn. | 奥斯卡·弗林 |
[30:22] | You the owner? | 你是店主 |
[30:23] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[30:24] | Okay, we’re looking for a black SUV– | 我们在寻找一辆挂外地临时牌照的 |
[30:26] | out-of-state temp tags. | 黑色SUV |
[30:27] | Would’ve come in in the last day or so | 应该是一辆最近一两天 |
[30:28] | to get his window fixed. | 来修窗户的车 |
[30:30] | – I’ve seen him. – When? | -我见过他 -什么时候 |
[30:31] | Came in earlier today. | 今天早些时候来的 |
[30:32] | I told him I couldn’t get it done till tomorrow. | 我告诉他明天才能修好 |
[30:35] | He offered me double, | 他给了我双倍的钱 |
[30:36] | and I told him he could offer me quadruple, | 我跟他讲就算他给我四倍的钱 |
[30:38] | but I wasn’t gonna get the parts here till tomorrow. | 零件还是明天才能到 |
[30:40] | Sent him to Pinky’s over on Roosevelt. | 我让他去罗斯福大街上的品奇汽修厂 |
[30:42] | He took off. | 他就离开了 |
[30:43] | You got security cameras out here? | 你这里安装了安全摄像头吗 |
[30:45] | Only out back. | 只有后面有 |
[30:51] | – Kim. – Put your hands on the hood. | -金 -把手放在引擎盖上 |
[30:53] | Whose car is that? | 这是谁的车 |
[30:55] | You say nothing, it’s yours, | 你不说意味着车就是你的 |
[30:56] | and then you go down for kidnapping and rape. | 你就将以绑架和强奸罪入狱 |
[30:58] | You like that? Give me a name. | 你想这样吗 告诉我他的名字 |
[31:03] | Police! Freeze! | 警察 不许动 |
[31:05] | I will not hesitate! | 我开枪了 |
[31:21] | I just feel like I’m being worked here. | 我觉得我好像在被审问一样 |
[31:24] | You’re shacking up with a drug dealer | 你在和一名杀了人的 |
[31:26] | who killed someone. | 毒贩同居 |
[31:28] | You’re totally aware what he does for a living, right? | 你非常清楚他是干什么的 对吗 |
[31:31] | And you’ve helped him launder money. | 你还帮助他洗过钱 |
[31:32] | I don’t know everything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[31:36] | I didn’t know that he killed that kid. | 我不知道他杀了那个孩子 |
[31:38] | Exactly, and that’s the only thing | 是的 这是唯一能够让你 |
[31:41] | that’s gonna keep you out of jail and with your son. | 摆脱牢狱之灾并和你儿子团聚的机会 |
[31:43] | But you got to help us bring Wix down– | 但是你必须帮助我们把维克斯扳倒 |
[31:45] | period. | 别无他法 |
[31:52] | Okay, so located on your purse strap | 在你包带上的是一架 |
[31:54] | is a tiny, undetectable camera. | 无法被检测到的针孔摄像机 |
[31:55] | – We can see everything. – Okay. | -我们就一目了然了 -好的 |
[31:56] | Right in here is the transponder. | 这里右边是异频雷达收发机 |
[31:58] | You don’t need to do anything. | 你什么都不用做 |
[31:59] | Just keep that in your purse. | 把它放在钱包里就可以了 |
[32:01] | I don’t need to activate it or anything? | 我不用启动它或者做别的吗 |
[32:03] | One more time: you don’t need to do anything. | 重申一遍 你什么都不用做 |
[32:06] | Detective Olinsky’s your ghost. | 奥林斯基警探会跟着你 |
[32:07] | He’ll be nearby with an eye on you at all times | 他会在附近随时保护你 |
[32:09] | ready to move in if needed. | 如果有需要会随时冲进去 |
[32:10] | Do not make eye contact with him. | 不要和他有眼神的交流 |
[32:12] | Well, how close? | 有多近 |
[32:13] | I’ll be close enough. Don’t worry. | 非常近 不要担心 |
[32:15] | Look, if you’re afraid for any reason, | 不管怎样 如果你受到了威胁 |
[32:16] | take off your ponytail holder. | 取下你的马尾辫发饰 |
[32:18] | That’s your visual distress signal, okay? | 那是你的遇险视觉信号 |
[32:21] | Your verbal cue is “Crazy.” | 你的口头暗号是”可怕” |
[32:22] | That’s all you got to say– | 你只要说这个词就可以了 |
[32:23] | like, “Hey, this is crazy,” all right? | 比如”这很可怕” 懂了吗 |
[32:25] | One of those cues or both, we’re coming in. | 只要有其中一个信号 我们就会冲上去 |
[32:28] | I–I wouldn’t say, “This is crazy.” | 我不会说”这很可怕” |
[32:29] | I would say, “This is bananas.” | 我会说”这太疯狂了” |
[32:32] | Okay, “Bananas.” That’s all right. | 好的 “疯狂” 没有问题 |
[32:34] | Everybody hear that? New safe word. | 所有人注意了 换了新的暗号 |
[32:37] | It’s bananas. | 换成了疯狂 |
[32:38] | I’m freaking out a little bit here, okay? | 我有点惊慌失措 |
[32:40] | Hey, hey, hey. This is what we do. | 放轻松 这是我们的工作 |
[32:42] | And we do it better than anybody. | 没人做的比我们更好 |
[32:43] | If anything looks like it’s going sideways, | 如果有意外发生 |
[32:45] | we’ll move in. | 我们会冲进来的 |
[32:46] | There’s nothing in this world worth you getting hurt over. | 没有什么比保护你的人身安全更重要的了 |
[32:49] | We have your back. | 有我们保护你 |
[32:50] | He doesn’t. | 他不是 |
[32:54] | Your boyfriend shot a kid in the head | 你男朋友把一个孩子一枪毙命 |
[32:55] | and then lit him on fire. | 然后点火焚尸 |
[32:56] | Sorry if I’m not in a hand-holding mood right now. | 抱歉现在我没心情鼓励你 |
[32:58] | I had nothing to do with that! | 我跟那个一点关系都没有 |
[33:00] | You’re gonna be fine, Nikki. | 你不会有事的 尼基 |
[33:01] | Just stick to the plan. | 按计划行事就行 |
[33:03] | Let’s roll out. | 我们行动 |
[33:11] | Why you calling me on my personal phone? | 你为什么打我的私人电话 |
[33:13] | I saw the news, Connor. | 我看到新闻了 康纳 |
[33:15] | – Good for you. – I never agreed to this. | -好 -我从没同意过 |
[33:17] | – To what? – Burned alive? | -同意什么 -活生生烧死 |
[33:21] | If it makes any difference, Nikki, | 如果能让你好受点的话 尼基 |
[33:22] | he was dead before the car was torched. | 车被点着时他就已经死了 |
[33:25] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[33:27] | You’re sick. | 你太变态了 |
[33:28] | He was a snitch working with the cops. | 他是警方的线人 |
[33:31] | He was trying to put us in jail, Nikki. | 他想把我们关进监狱 尼基 |
[33:33] | Does that matter to you? | 这样你满意了吗 |
[33:34] | – That’s what he said? – No. | -他自己这么说的吗 -不是 |
[33:36] | “I’m working with the cops.” | “我在跟警方合作” |
[33:36] | That’s what he said? | 他是这么说的吗 |
[33:38] | It was a hunch I got, | 那是我的直觉 |
[33:39] | and I pressed him on it, | 我逼问他 |
[33:40] | and he didn’t have the right answers. | 他回答的不对 |
[33:42] | He made his choice. I made mine. | 他做出了自己的选择 我做出了我的 |
[33:44] | Okay? | 行了吗 |
[33:46] | So you killed him? | 所以你杀了他 |
[33:48] | Why are you asking so many questions? | 你为什么问这么多问题 |
[33:51] | – Bitch! – Move in. | -贱人 -行动 |
[34:30] | Got him. | 抓住了 |
[34:31] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[34:37] | Good job, Jay. | 干得漂亮 杰 |
[34:53] | Commander. | 局长 |
[34:55] | Would you come with us, Sergeant? | 跟我们来一下好吗 警长 |
[35:04] | Your gun, please. | 请交出你的枪 |
[35:53] | At this point, we have a pretty good idea | 现在我们很清楚 |
[35:54] | what happened the night your son was killed. | 你儿子被杀那晚发生的事了 |
[35:56] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[35:58] | Your brought the suspect, Kevin Bingham, here… | 你把嫌疑人凯文·宾汉姆带来这里 |
[36:02] | and he never left. | 他一直没离开 |
[36:06] | We pinged your car to this location. | 我们定位到你的车来过这里 |
[36:08] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[36:14] | Hank, you know how this works. | 汉克 你知道程序 |
[36:17] | Save us the trouble of having to dig up his body, | 别让我们费劲挖尸体了 |
[36:20] | and we cut you a deal. | 我们就跟你做个交易 |
[36:29] | You got a kid, Commander? | 你有孩子吗 局长 |
[36:32] | No? | 没有 |
[36:37] | Well, if you did, and you held him in your arms | 如果你有 而你抱着他 |
[36:38] | with blood coming out of his head from a gunshot wound, | 眼看着血从头部枪伤伤口中流出 |
[36:42] | we wouldn’t be standing here right now. | 我们现在就不会站在这里了 |
[36:49] | Dig it up. | 挖 |
[36:57] | You have to make so many death notifications on this job. | 做这份工作 你得去通知太多人死亡消息 |
[37:01] | I remember every one. | 每次我都记得 |
[37:04] | Now to be able to walk up to someone’s door, | 能这样走近一个人的家门 |
[37:07] | someone who’s lost so much, | 一个失去那么多的人 |
[37:09] | and bring good news… | 带来好消息… |
[37:12] | It’s a blessing. | 这是幸运 |
[37:13] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[37:17] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[37:20] | Are any of these men the person that did this to you? | 这里面有伤害你的人吗 |
[37:26] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[37:27] | Are you going to arrest him now? | 你们要逮捕他了吗 |
[37:30] | We already got his ass. | 我们已经抓到这个混蛋了 |
[37:38] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[37:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:43] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[37:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:00] | Commander. | 局长 |
[38:03] | Commander. | 局长 |
[38:05] | Heard you were detailed at the 21st. | 听说你被选派到21分局了 |
[38:07] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[38:10] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:19] | Tay? | 泰伊 |
[38:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[38:40] | Can I get back to work now? | 现在我能回去工作了吗 |
[38:48] | He’s cleared. | 他可以走了 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:01] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[40:04] | I would’ve been dead at 15 if you hadn’t taken me in. | 如果不是你 我15岁时就死了 |
[40:07] | There’s…no doubt in my mind about that. | 我对此深信不疑 |
[40:13] | And I’ve always looked forward to saving yours. | 我也一直想救你 |
[40:41] | You’re all I have left now. | 现在我就只剩下你了 |