时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | *Happy birthday dear Daniel* | *祝丹尼尔生日快乐* |
[00:06] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[00:11] | Happy birthday, kiddo. | 生日快乐 小鬼 |
[00:12] | Come on, blow out that candle. | 来吧 吹蜡烛 |
[00:13] | Ready? One, two… | 准备好 一 二… |
[00:17] | – Good job. – Yay! | -好样的 -好棒 |
[00:20] | I can’t believe he’s a year old already. | 简直不敢相信他已经一岁了 |
[00:22] | Ooh, wait. Time for presents. | 等等 到送礼物环节啦 |
[00:26] | That one’s from me. | 这是我送的 |
[00:34] | All these years you kept this? | 你一直都留着吗 |
[00:36] | She kept all your baby stuff | 她把你小时候的东西 |
[00:37] | upstairs in the attic, | 放在阁楼上了 |
[00:39] | just, you know, hoping one day she could pass it along. | 希望有一天能传给你的孩子 |
[00:43] | – Hank, it’s perfect. – Yeah. | -汉克 这太棒了 -是啊 |
[00:45] | Thanks, Pop. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[00:46] | I wish Mom was here too. | 真希望妈妈也在这 |
[00:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:49] | She would be so proud of you. | 她一定很为你骄傲 |
[00:52] | That I know. | 我肯定 |
[00:56] | There you go. | 给 |
[00:58] | Just six more months | 再过六个月 |
[00:59] | of getting top marks in training, | 训练就能圆满结束了 |
[01:00] | and I’m eligible for signal corps officer. | 我就够格能当上陆军通信兵了 |
[01:03] | I’m really, really proud of you. | 我真的很为你骄傲 |
[01:06] | Means a lot, Pop. Thanks. | 这对我来说很重要 老爸 谢谢 |
[01:09] | So you were in town last month, huh? | 你上个月来城里了吗 |
[01:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:13] | Yeah, I was seeing a friend. | 来看个朋友 |
[01:15] | Only had, like, a day and a half, | 只待了大概一天半的时间 |
[01:16] | otherwise I would’ve reached out. | 要不然我肯定会回家来 |
[01:20] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[01:22] | So who’s this friend? | 哪个朋友 |
[01:23] | It’s my son’s birthday, Pop. | 这是我儿子的生日 老爸 |
[01:25] | I don’t feel like being interrogated, okay? | 我不想被审问 好吗 |
[01:27] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[01:28] | Bedtime. | 该睡觉啦 |
[01:29] | And besides, I’m not a kid anymore. | 还有 我已经不是小孩了 |
[01:31] | I can handle my own business. | 我能管好我自己的事 |
[01:33] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[01:43] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[01:44] | We got one dead female– | 我们在汽车后备箱 |
[01:46] | found in the trunk. | 发现一具女尸 |
[01:47] | A park district employee was closing the gates. | 公园管理员正要准备关门 |
[01:49] | He was about to have the car towed | 要把车给拖走 |
[01:50] | when he noticed blood on the rear of the car | 结果就发现了车后部有血 |
[01:52] | and called the police. | 于是就报警了 |
[01:55] | Victim’s hands and feet are tied with barbed wire. | 受害人的手足都被铁丝绑着 |
[01:57] | Throat’s cut. Fingernails are gone, too. | 喉咙被割 指甲也都不见了 |
[01:59] | I’m guessing she fought back against the assailant. | 我猜她与袭击者搏斗了 |
[02:01] | He knew there’d be DNA, | 他知道指甲里会有他的DNA |
[02:01] | so he yanked them off. | 就都拔掉了 |
[02:03] | Cartel hit? | 贩毒集团的风格吗 |
[02:04] | Or Russians. | 或者俄国人 |
[02:05] | They’ve been known to use barbed wire too. | 他们也擅长用带刺铁丝 |
[02:07] | Mouse ran a work-up. | 耗子查了一下 |
[02:08] | Car’s registered to the victim. | 这辆车登记在受害人名下 |
[02:10] | Her name’s Melissa Wilds. | 她名叫梅丽莎·维尔兹 |
[02:11] | She’s 26 years old. | 26岁 |
[02:13] | We got an address. | 找到了住址 |
[02:15] | All right, call Ruzek and Olinsky. | 好 叫鲁塞克和奥林斯基 |
[02:16] | Tell them to go over there and do a knock-and-talk. | 过去问问情况 |
[02:27] | I’ll call in for a warrant. | 我去要搜查证 |
[02:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:32] | We’re the police. Who are you, ma’am? | 我们是警察 你是哪位 女士 |
[02:34] | Tricia Reynolds. | 特里西娅·雷诺兹 |
[02:35] | I’m Melissa’s friend. | 我是梅丽莎的朋友 |
[02:37] | Um, I’ve been waiting up for her to get home. | 我一直在等她回家 |
[02:39] | This is her daughter, Tigan. | 这事她女儿 缇根 |
[02:42] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[02:44] | Where’s Mommy? | 妈妈在哪 |
[02:46] | Tricia, is everything okay? | 特里西娅 有什么事吗 |
[02:49] | Yeah, everything’s fine, Mom. | 没事 妈妈 |
[02:50] | Tricia, you think your mom could take Tigan inside, please? | 特里西娅 你妈妈能带缇根进去吗 |
[02:53] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[02:54] | When’s Mommy coming home? | 妈妈什么时候会回家 |
[02:56] | She’ll be home soon. | 她很快就会回家的 |
[02:58] | Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[03:01] | We found Melissa about an hour ago. | 我们大约一个小时前发现了梅丽莎 |
[03:03] | She’s been murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[03:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:06] | Tricia, did Melissa say where she was going tonight, or– | 特里西娅 梅丽莎说过今晚去哪或者… |
[03:10] | No, um, she just said | 没有 她只是说 |
[03:12] | she had to meet someone, | 她要去见一个人 |
[03:13] | so she asked me to watch Tigan for her. | 让我帮忙照看一下缇根 |
[03:17] | Where’s Tigan’s father? | 缇根的爸爸呢 |
[03:18] | – Peter? – Yeah. | -彼得 -对 |
[03:20] | Um, he–he was in the Army. | 他之前是军人 |
[03:23] | He died, um, in an accident last year. | 去年出事故死了 |
[03:27] | All right, we’re gonna need you to come down | 好吧 我们需要你来局里 |
[03:29] | to district, just answer a few questions– | 回答几个问题 |
[03:32] | call Tigan’s next of kin. | 打电话给缇根最近的亲人 |
[03:34] | But who would want to hurt her? | 但谁会伤害她呢 |
[03:38] | That’s what we’re gonna find out. | 我们会查出来的 |
[03:57] | Sir. Commander. | 先生 局长 |
[03:58] | Sergeant, please have a seat. | 警长 请坐 |
[04:01] | This meeting’s like a coin flip. | 这会非好即坏 |
[04:04] | Am I getting a department commendation | 我的部门受到表彰了 |
[04:06] | or the firing squad? | 还是要批评了 |
[04:09] | Sergeant, as you know, | 警长 你也知道 |
[04:09] | the department is under intense scrutiny. | 警署处于群众的密切监督下 |
[04:12] | Charges of racial profiling, excessive use of force, | 种族形象定性 滥用职权 |
[04:15] | deadly shootings– | 枪毙… |
[04:16] | public trust and morale are at critical points. | 公众信任以及道德问题都到了危险程度 |
[04:19] | The new superintendent’s trying to fix that. | 新主管试图改变一下 |
[04:21] | – Good. – Implementing new programs, | -很好 -采用新方案 |
[04:23] | new strategies– | 新策略 |
[04:25] | strategies that might not fit with your “Old school” approach. | 可能和你的”老派”作风会有所不同 |
[04:28] | Well, I’m not a stats guy, but I’m pretty sure my unit | 我不是经常看数据 但我可以肯定 |
[04:31] | has the highest clear rate of any organized crime division. | 我的队伍在任何打击犯罪队伍里的成功率是最高的 |
[04:34] | And we know the credit for that goes mostly to you. | 我们知道这主要是你的功劳 |
[04:36] | It’s a team effort. | 是全队人的功劳 |
[04:38] | Which brings us to why you’re here. | 这就是我们请你来的原因 |
[04:40] | We’re promoting you to lieutenant. | 我们要将你升为副局长 |
[04:42] | I didn’t take the lieutenant’s exam. | 我没参加副局长考试 |
[04:45] | It’s a meritorious promotion. | 这是论功行赏 |
[04:47] | You’re one of the most respected supervisors | 你是警务队伍里最负盛名的 |
[04:49] | in the field. | 警长之一 |
[04:50] | Instead of a six-man unit, | 你的手下不再是六人小队了 |
[04:52] | you’ll be in charge of 50. | 你将要管辖50个人 |
[04:53] | Instill your years of knowledge onto them. | 将你多年经验灌输给他们 |
[04:56] | There’s also a substantial salary increase. | 你的薪水也会大幅提高 |
[05:00] | So all those times you guys tried to put paper on me, | 那你们之前想给我下处分 |
[05:03] | take away my star, question my methods– | 革给我的职 质询我的办案方式… |
[05:06] | it’s all forgotten? | 都当做没发生过吗 |
[05:08] | Why don’t we just call this what it is? | 不如我们就这样维持现状吧 |
[05:12] | Part of this new policy is taking proactive cops | 这政策的一部分 是将积极的警察 |
[05:14] | off the street. | 调离外勤岗位 |
[05:15] | I think “proactive” is putting it politely, Sergeant. | 我觉得说”积极”是委婉了 警长 |
[05:18] | And regardless of how you see this, | 不管你是怎么看的 |
[05:19] | we strongly recommend that you accept. | 我们强烈建议你接受升职 |
[05:23] | May I please be excused? | 我能走了吗 |
[05:26] | You have 48 hours to give us your answer. | 你有48小时来回复 |
[05:28] | Thank you, Commander. | 谢谢你 局长 |
[05:29] | Gentlemen. | 各位再见 |
[05:33] | Melissa Wilds. | 梅丽莎·维尔兹 |
[05:34] | Her husband was an Army private– | 她的丈夫是陆军二等兵 |
[05:36] | killed in a training exercise last year at Fort Bragg, | 去年在布拉格堡的拉练中 |
[05:39] | along with three others, when their chopper went down. | 和其他三人因直升机坠毁而牺牲 |
[05:41] | She had an associate’s from Roosevelt | 她毕业于罗斯福专科学校 |
[05:43] | and worked as a paralegal for the law firm Sawyer & Sawyer. | 在索耶兄弟律所当律师助理 |
[05:45] | Yeah, I’ve seen those commercials. | 是 我看过他家的广告 |
[05:46] | They’re just high-profile ambulance chasers. | 他们是很出名的事故诉讼律所 |
[05:48] | Bigger than that. | 不止那样 |
[05:49] | They do seven-figure class action lawsuits | 他们还处理巨额的集体诉讼 |
[05:52] | against pharmaceutical companies or schools with asbestos. | 指控药企 或者有石棉污染的学校 |
[05:54] | Yo, except for a few parking tickets, | 除了几张违停罚单 |
[05:56] | Melissa has zero priors. | 梅丽莎没有前科 |
[05:58] | She’s a working, widowed mom, | 她是个丧夫的上班族母亲 |
[06:00] | so the more I’m digging here, I can’t see any reason | 我越查下去 越看不出她为什么 |
[06:02] | why she’d be associated with cartels or any Russians. | 会和贩毒集团或俄罗斯人有关联 |
[06:05] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[06:07] | This girl was tortured with barbed wire. | 这姑娘被用带刺铁丝折磨过 |
[06:09] | That means the killer either wanted something from her, | 这说明杀手要么想问出什么 |
[06:11] | or it was personal. | 要么是私人恩怨 |
[06:12] | So I want to know where she was before we found her, | 所以我要知道我们找到她前 她在哪里 |
[06:15] | who she was with– if she was seeing someone new. | 和谁在一起 有没有见什么陌生人 |
[06:18] | Hey, look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[06:20] | – Oh, there he is. – Hey, hey. | -是你啊 -你好 |
[06:22] | – Last day, huh? – Yep, this is it. | -最后一天上班吗 -对 |
[06:24] | Just clearing out my locker. | 我来清空储物柜 |
[06:25] | – Gonna miss you, man. – You too. | -我会想你的 兄弟 -我也是 |
[06:26] | Here, I know you never passed a mirror you didn’t like. | 给 我知道你喜欢照镜子 |
[06:29] | Yeah, you know, I got to check my fade out around the clock. | 是 我可关心我的发型了 |
[06:31] | I appreciate that, bro. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[06:34] | Here, for you. | 来 给你的 |
[06:36] | Just in case they ever let you loose in the street. | 他们再让你出外勤用得着 |
[06:38] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[06:39] | Oh, I’m definitely using this on these bozos up here. | 对付这群家伙 我肯定用得上它 |
[06:42] | This is–this is a bad idea. | 这可是个坏主意 |
[06:44] | – Hey, man. – Hi. | -老兄 -你好 |
[06:47] | Sorry to see you go, Sean. | 真遗憾你要走 肖恩 |
[06:49] | Hey, if the job don’t want me, | 如果这里不要我 |
[06:50] | then I don’t want the job. | 我也不想在这了 |
[06:52] | Do yourself a favor. | 帮你自己一个忙 |
[06:53] | Just leave that at the doorstep when you walk out of here. | 出警署以后 别有这个心态 |
[06:56] | You served this city proudly. | 你骄傲地服务过这座城市 |
[06:58] | Just carry that with you. | 想着这个就好 |
[07:00] | Yeah. Thanks, Sergeant. | 是 谢谢你 警长 |
[07:03] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[07:05] | I know it wasn’t pretty between us. | 我知道我们之间有矛盾 |
[07:07] | But you’re good police, and I’ll always respect that. | 但你是个好警察 我一直尊重这一点 |
[07:11] | Hey, you too, man. | 你也是 伙计 |
[07:12] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[07:17] | Roger Simpson, Melissa’s father, | 梅丽莎的父亲罗杰·辛普森 |
[07:19] | is downstairs. | 正在楼下 |
[07:23] | Al? | 老埃 |
[07:26] | We should start drawing straws. | 我们该抽签了 |
[07:35] | Roger Simpson? | 罗杰·辛普森 |
[07:37] | All right. | 好 |
[07:42] | Mr. Simpson, | 辛普森先生 |
[07:44] | I’m Detective Olinsky. | 我是奥林斯基警探 |
[07:46] | Is–is what I heard true? | 我听说的是真的吗 |
[07:48] | Melissa had her throat cut? | 梅丽莎被割喉了 |
[07:51] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[07:53] | Uh, she’s with the M.E. eight now, | 法医目前正在验尸 |
[07:55] | so we’re still determining– | 我们还不知道… |
[07:57] | Please, don’t. | 请别这样 |
[07:59] | Don’t give me the runaround. | 别搪塞我了 |
[08:01] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[08:06] | We found your daughter with barbed wire | 我们发现你女儿的手腕与脚踝 |
[08:07] | wrapped around her wrists and ankles. | 都被带刺铁丝绑着 |
[08:11] | And yes, her-her throat was cut. | 是的 她被割喉了 |
[08:19] | What kind of animal… | 什么样的禽兽… |
[08:22] | Do you know why anybody would want to harm Melissa? | 你知道为什么会有人想伤害梅丽莎吗 |
[08:28] | She’d been acting… | 她过去几个月… |
[08:30] | different the past few months, | 行为很奇怪 |
[08:32] | asking me to watch Tigan a lot more, | 总让我照看缇根 |
[08:34] | but I’m two hours away, | 但我们两家离很远 |
[08:36] | so it was tough. | 所以很难办 |
[08:38] | I asked if anything was wrong, | 我问她是不是出了什么事 |
[08:40] | but she wouldn’t say. | 但她不肯说 |
[08:44] | I always told her I was there for her… | 我总告诉她 我会在她身边 |
[08:47] | no matter what. | 无论什么事 |
[08:53] | I guess I was wrong. | 我猜我错了 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[09:09] | This suddenly feels real. | 这突然感觉好真实 |
[09:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:15] | I’ve been thinking about your offer. | 我一直在考虑你的提议 |
[09:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:19] | I want you to stay. | 我想让你留下 |
[09:23] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[09:24] | No. | 不 |
[09:26] | I just… | 我只是… |
[09:28] | I’ve been trying to figure out a way | 我一直在想办法 |
[09:29] | to tell you the same thing, | 告诉你一样的话 |
[09:32] | ’cause this is where I belong– | 因为我属于这里 |
[09:35] | being a cop. | 做个警察 |
[09:39] | Do it for both of us. | 也为了我 好好干吧 |
[10:04] | Hey, I found something. | 我有发现了 |
[10:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:09] | Why are we whispering? | 我们为什么要小声说 |
[10:10] | Just–just look at it. | 你看看就知道了 |
[10:17] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, I wish I was. | 我倒希望是 |
[10:29] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[10:30] | Hey, we got, uh, Melissa Wilds’ phone records. | 我们拿到了梅丽莎·维尔兹的通话记录 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:34] | She and Justin, um– they knew each other. | 她和贾斯汀… 他们认识 |
[10:38] | Looks like there’s maybe 20 phone calls | 大概打过20多通电话 |
[10:40] | and twice as many texts between the two of them last month. | 上个月还发过两倍多的短信 |
[10:43] | The last phone call she made was a half hour | 她的最后一次通话是在 |
[10:46] | before time of death. | 死前的半小时 |
[10:48] | He said he was in town to help a friend. | 他说他来城里是为了帮个朋友 |
[10:50] | Maybe it was her. | 可能就是她 |
[10:51] | Where is Justin now? | 贾斯汀现在在哪里 |
[10:52] | He should be at home with Olive and Daniel. | 他该和奥利弗与丹尼尔在家里 |
[10:54] | Did he ever mention this girl to you? | 他跟你提过这姑娘吗 |
[10:56] | Don’t you think I would’ve mentioned it if he did? | 你觉得他提过 我会不说吗 |
[11:02] | Straight to voicemail. | 直接转语音信箱了 |
[11:07] | Where’s Justin? | 贾斯汀呢 |
[11:08] | He left over an hour ago. | 他一小时前走了 |
[11:10] | Said he needed to clear his head. | 说需要去清醒一下 |
[11:11] | – Have you tried calling him? – He’s not answering. | -给他打电话了吗 -不接 |
[11:13] | I texted him too. | 我也给他发短信了 |
[11:15] | Hank, I’m worried. | 汉克 我很担心他 |
[11:16] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[11:20] | Mouse, I need you to track the GPS on Justin’s car– | 耗子 追踪贾斯汀车上的GPS |
[11:22] | now. | 马上 |
[11:34] | Turn here. | 这里拐弯 |
[11:38] | There it is. | 在这里 |
[11:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:57] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | -天啊 -天啊 |
[11:58] | Justin. He’s got a pulse! | 贾斯汀 他还有脉搏 |
[12:01] | Lincoln 5021, emergency. | L5021 紧急情况 |
[12:02] | – I repeat, emergency. – Oh, my God, he’s been shot! | -重复 紧急情况 -天啊 他中枪了 |
[12:05] | I need an ambulance at my current location. | 马上派救护车来我当前位置 |
[12:06] | We have a gunshot wound victim. | 现场有枪伤受害者 |
[12:07] | Get me that ambulance now! | 马上派救护车来 |
[12:09] | Hank… | 汉克 |
[12:11] | Justin! | 贾斯汀 |
[12:15] | We have incoming. You’re with me. | 有患者 跟我来 |
[12:17] | – Talk to me. – It’s my son! | -什么情况 -是我儿子 |
[12:18] | Sharon called. We’re going to Baghdad. | 莎伦打电话说了 去”巴格达”急救室 |
[12:20] | GSW to the neck. | 脖子中枪 |
[12:21] | GCS 3, tubed in the ambo. | 昏迷指数3 在救护车上插管了 |
[12:24] | – Pupils fixed and dilated? – Yup. | -瞳孔固定并扩大 -对 |
[12:26] | Sinus tachy on the monitor. | 显示器显示窦性过速 |
[12:27] | He was bound in the trunk of a car. | 他之前在车后备箱里被绑着 |
[12:29] | Rotate. | 转 |
[12:32] | Get ready to transfer. | 准备转移 |
[12:33] | Ready? Three, two, one–transfer. | 准备 三二一 转移 |
[12:36] | Hank, let’s step outside. | 汉克 我们先出来 |
[12:37] | Is he breathing? | 他还有呼吸吗 |
[12:38] | I need a CT head. | 做头部CT |
[12:39] | Someone call neurosurgery! | 去叫个神经外科医生来 |
[12:40] | Is he still breathing? | 他还有呼吸吗 |
[12:41] | Checking right now, Hank. | 马上检查 汉克 |
[12:44] | Come on, let them do their job. | 先出来吧 让他们救人 |
[12:45] | – Oh, my God! – Get me a head CT. | -天啊 -做头部CT |
[12:50] | What are they saying? | 他们怎么说 |
[12:51] | Get everyone back to 21. | 让所有人回警署 |
[12:53] | – Hank, we don’t- – Now! | -汉克 我们不… -马上 |
[13:36] | Everybody needs to hold on real tight, | 大家都要小心谨慎 |
[13:38] | and you all know what I mean. | 你们知道我的意思 |
[13:40] | If at any point you’re not comfortable with something, | 如果你们有任何情况 |
[13:41] | you come tell me. | 都来跟我说 |
[13:52] | I want you to put word out to all your C.I.’s. | 你给所有线人放出消息 |
[13:56] | That’s 90,000 | 这是九万块 |
[13:58] | for any information on who did this | 给任何提供相关线索 找到加害 |
[14:00] | to Melissa Wilds and my son. | 梅丽莎·维尔兹和我儿子的人 |
[14:03] | Hey, we got this, Sarge. | 交给我们 警长 |
[14:06] | Think you should go to the hospital? | 你要不还是去医院吧 |
[14:10] | All right, let me be clear. | 好 我说清楚 |
[14:14] | I don’t need condolences. | 我不需要吊唁 |
[14:18] | I need commitment… | 我需要承诺 |
[14:20] | from each of you. | 你们每个人的 |
[14:22] | I’m gonna do whatever it takes to find who did this. | 我会不惜一切找到是谁干的 |
[14:25] | Anybody not comfortable with that… | 任何对此有问题的人 |
[14:30] | should take the next couple of days off. | 接下来几天就休息吧 |
[14:38] | So, turns out Justin went through basic training | 我们发现彼得·维尔兹在 |
[14:41] | with Peter Wilds at Fort Campbell | 去布拉格堡之前 |
[14:43] | before Peter got shipped to Fort Bragg. | 和贾斯汀一起在在坎贝尔堡受训过 |
[14:46] | That’s how they knew each other. | 他们是这样才认识的 |
[14:48] | They stayed close friends. | 他们是好朋友 |
[14:51] | Melissa started reaching out to Justin about four weeks ago. | 梅丽莎四周前开始找的贾斯汀 |
[14:53] | Still doesn’t tell us how they were mutual targets. | 还是不知道为什么他们两个人都成了加害目标 |
[14:56] | Maybe there’s a nexus with her job– | 可能跟她的工作有关 |
[14:58] | the law firm. | 那家律所 |
[15:00] | Check it out. | 去查查 |
[15:03] | What? | 干什么 |
[15:07] | You have a grandson now, okay? | 你是有孙子的人 知道吗 |
[15:10] | Just remember that. | 你要时刻记着 |
[15:22] | Hey, jagoff. | 傻瓜 |
[15:23] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[15:24] | Come on, sit down. | 来坐 |
[15:26] | Mickey. | 米奇 |
[15:28] | You said you saw Justin a few weeks back. | 你说几周前你看到贾斯汀了 |
[15:30] | I need to know– | 我需要知道 |
[15:32] | was he with anyone? | 他有没有跟谁在一起 |
[15:33] | That’s Aces around. | 这一轮我赢了 |
[15:34] | Hey! Hank, hey, hey! | 汉克 住手 |
[15:35] | – Easy, easy! – Think hard! | -冷静 -好好想想 |
[15:36] | – Not in here. – Get off me–get off me! | -别在这里这样 -放开我 放开我 |
[15:38] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[15:40] | Justin’s at Chicago Med. | 贾斯汀现在在芝加哥医院里 |
[15:43] | I found him in the trunk of his car with a bullet in his head. | 我找到他时 他头部中弹被人塞在车后备箱里 |
[15:46] | – I’m so sorry- – So I need to know. | -很遗憾 -所以我需要知道 |
[15:48] | Was my son with anyone when you saw him? | 那天你看到他时他是不是跟谁在一起 |
[15:51] | Yeah, a girl, but not Olive. | 是 一个姑娘 但不是奥利弗 |
[15:53] | She waited for him outside. | 她在外面等他 |
[15:55] | Justin came to you. | 贾斯汀来找你了 |
[15:57] | What did he want? | 他找你干什么 |
[15:58] | To borrow some money. | 来借钱 |
[15:59] | Said the girl was in a jam. | 说那姑娘有困难 |
[16:00] | And then this guy showed up, | 然后又来了一个人 |
[16:02] | and all three of them got into an argument. | 他们三个就起了争执 |
[16:03] | – What guy? – I don’t know. | -什么人 -我不知道 |
[16:04] | What guy? | 什么人 |
[16:05] | I heard her call him Ginger. | 我听那姑娘叫他金杰 |
[16:08] | I told Justin if there’s trouble, | 我告诉贾斯汀 如果有麻烦 |
[16:11] | he should go to you. | 他应该去找你 |
[16:11] | I swear to God, Hank. | 我发誓 汉克 |
[16:14] | He said he had it handled. | 他说他处理好了 |
[16:17] | I may need a favor at some point. | 我可能需要你帮忙 |
[16:19] | Whatever you need. | 尽管开口 |
[16:30] | Melissa used to be a great employee. | 梅丽莎工作一直做得很好 |
[16:33] | Never complained about the hours or working weekends. | 从没抱怨过工作时间问题或者周末上班 |
[16:36] | But there was definitely something off | 但这几周她绝对 |
[16:37] | with her these past few weeks. | 有什么问题 |
[16:39] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:40] | Her demeanor. | 她的举止 |
[16:41] | Melissa was always outgoing– | 梅丽莎一直很开朗 |
[16:43] | always had a smile on her face, | 一直面带笑容 |
[16:45] | even after losing her husband, Peter. | 即便是失去她丈夫彼得后 |
[16:48] | But lately she’d become withdrawn… | 但最近她沉默寡言 |
[16:50] | distant. | 心不在焉 |
[16:51] | And to be honest, that’s when I started to get suspicious. | 说实话 看她这样我才开始起疑的 |
[16:54] | Suspicious of what, exactly? | 怀疑什么 |
[17:04] | We worked a class action suit last year. | 去年我们接了一起集体诉讼案 |
[17:06] | Several dozen plaintiffs were awarded | 有几十名原告因为间皮癌 |
[17:08] | mesothelioma cancer pay-outs, | 获得了赔偿 |
[17:09] | all over a million dollars each. | 每个人拿到了一百多万 |
[17:11] | After the checks were mailed out, | 支票寄出后 |
[17:13] | three of the plaintiffs were robbed in home invasions– | 三名原告在家中被抢劫 |
[17:15] | some of them badly injured. | 有人受伤严重 |
[17:17] | Was Melissa the only one with access to this information? | 梅丽莎是唯一知道这一信息的人吗 |
[17:19] | Well, no. | 不是 |
[17:21] | But the way she was acting, | 但考虑到她的行为 |
[17:23] | and now what’s happened to her– | 还有她身上发生的事 |
[17:25] | it can’t be a coincidence. | 肯定不是巧合 |
[17:31] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[17:32] | I checked leads, | 国家犯罪信息中心 |
[17:33] | NCIC, CHRIS, CPIC. | 人资系统 公共信息中心都查了 |
[17:35] | There is–there’s no offender | 芝加哥市内 |
[17:36] | who’s been arrested in the city of Chicago | 没有名为”金杰”的罪犯 |
[17:38] | with the alias “Ginger.” | 被逮捕过 |
[17:39] | I’m waiting on a call from my guy in the FBI. | 我在等联调局的哥们给我回电话 |
[17:41] | See if “Ginger” pops for anything federal. | 看看”金杰”有没有在联邦案件中出现过 |
[17:44] | All right, thanks, man. | 好 谢了 |
[17:45] | Uh, hey, that was Jay. | 刚才是杰的电话 |
[17:47] | Sounds like Melissa Wilds might’ve been involved | 梅丽莎·维尔兹好像可能 |
[17:49] | in a series of home invasion robberies– | 与一系列入室行窃案有关 |
[17:51] | feeding the addresses of clients who got large settlements | 因为把通过他们律所拿到大笔和解金的客户地址 |
[17:53] | through her law firm. | 透露给了别人 |
[17:55] | She’s got no record, a four-year-old at home– | 她没有犯罪记录 家里有个四岁的孩子 |
[17:57] | doesn’t add up. | 这没道理 |
[17:58] | Dead husband, a hungry kid– | 丈夫去世 孩子嗷嗷逮捕 |
[17:59] | the girl has bills. | 那姑娘总得付账单 |
[18:00] | She’s a paralegal. She’s not starving. | 她是个律师助理 又不是没钱吃饭 |
[18:02] | Look, just call robbery-homicide. | 问问抢劫凶案组 |
[18:04] | Get the details on these home invasions. | 拿到这些入室行窃案的细节信息 |
[18:07] | Look, if she was involved in the robberies, | 如果她与行窃案有关 |
[18:11] | it seems like Justin probably knew about them– | 那贾斯汀可能知道 |
[18:14] | you know, whatever that means, | 不管是什么情况 |
[18:16] | but it’s unlikely that Melissa ran a robbery crew by herself. | 梅丽莎不可能自己有个行窃团伙 |
[18:25] | What are you saying? | 这话什么意思 |
[18:28] | Just that he might’ve had a different role in all this. | 他在这一事件中可能扮演了另一角色 |
[18:40] | Hank, come on. | 汉克 行了 |
[18:48] | You want me to be honest with you, Hank? | 我跟你说实话 汉克 |
[18:52] | I’m wondering the same thing the kid is. | 我想的跟那孩子想的一样 |
[18:57] | You think Justin is part of some robbery crew? | 你觉得贾斯汀跟行窃团伙有关吗 |
[18:59] | I mean, it’s not the first time he’s found trouble. | 他不是第一次身陷麻烦了 |
[19:03] | I would’ve known. | 我会知道的 |
[19:05] | Well, you didn’t even know he was here last month. | 你开始连上个月他来过都不知道 |
[19:07] | You had to find that out second-hand. | 你还是听别人说才知道的 |
[19:20] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[19:34] | Why didn’t he come to me, Al? | 他为什么不来找我 老埃 |
[19:42] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[19:45] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[19:49] | All that matters is finding who did this. | 重要的是找出是谁干的 |
[19:53] | And however you want to play this, Hank… | 不管你想怎么做 汉克 |
[19:56] | Hey, I’m with you on this, | 我肯定一直挺你 |
[20:00] | till the end. | 直到最后 |
[20:05] | Just got a call from my Fed. | 联调局的人刚打来电话 |
[20:07] | Carl Hearnes, AKA Ginger. | 卡尔·赫恩斯 又叫金杰 |
[20:11] | He’s been on the FBI’s radar for the last few years, | 联调局那边已经找了他好几年了 |
[20:14] | suspected of home invasions in | 是伊利诺伊州 印第安纳州 |
[20:16] | Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. | 密歇根州的入室行窃案疑犯 |
[20:18] | Seems he’s not so much the muscle | 虽然他体力活不行 |
[20:19] | but the talent at cracking safes. | 但是擅长开保险柜 |
[20:21] | Feds have been dragging their feet arresting the guy– | 联调局的人一直没逮捕他 |
[20:23] | lack of evidence. | 因为缺乏证据 |
[20:25] | Sounds like it matches the same M.O. | 看起来他的作案手法 |
[20:27] | as the victims from Melissa’s law firm. | 跟梅丽莎律所受害人案件的一致 |
[20:29] | Got an LKA? | 地址有吗 |
[20:31] | Hearnes hasn’t paid a utility bill | 赫恩斯过去五年 |
[20:32] | at any steady address for over five years. | 没有用任何固定地址交过水电费 |
[20:34] | But supposedly when he’s in town, | 但是他进城后 |
[20:36] | he likes crashing at a motel on Lincoln | 喜欢住林肯街的一个汽车旅馆 |
[20:37] | where they pimp cheap girls. | 那里有廉价的妓女 |
[20:39] | Everybody gear up. | 大家带上家伙行动 |
[20:48] | This one we don’t announce. | 这回不用宣读权利 |
[20:52] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[20:53] | – Right there! – I’ll blow your head off! | -别动 -否则一枪崩了你 |
[20:54] | – Let me see your hands. – Don’t move. | -举起手来 -不许动 |
[20:57] | You, get your clothes. | 你穿上衣服 |
[20:58] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[20:59] | You got a warrant? | 你们有搜查令吗 |
[21:00] | Melissa Wilds. | 梅丽莎·维尔兹 |
[21:02] | Never heard of her. | 没听说过 |
[21:04] | The stove. | 炉子那边 |
[21:08] | Cover the door. | 关上门 |
[21:10] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:12] | Justin Voight is my son. | 贾斯汀·博伊特是我儿子 |
[21:19] | You shoot him and wrap him in barb wire? | 你开枪打了他 然后拿带刺铁丝绑起来了吗 |
[21:21] | No, man, that wasn’t me. | 不是 不是我干的 |
[21:22] | – It was all Kevin! – Kevin who? | -都是凯文干的 -凯文什么 |
[21:23] | Kevin Bingham, a guy I work with sometimes. | 凯文·宾汉姆 一个有时跟我合作的人 |
[21:26] | He…he used to bang that girl Melissa | 他们年轻的时候 他跟那个 |
[21:28] | when they were younger. | 叫梅丽莎的在一起过 |
[21:29] | He got his hooks back into her after her husband died– | 她丈夫死后他又跟她勾搭上了 |
[21:31] | started forcing her to give up info | 然后开始逼她说出 |
[21:33] | on who was getting big pay-outs from her law firm. | 通过她的律所得到大笔和解金的人 |
[21:36] | Yeah, and you did the home invasions. | 但你参与了入室行窃 |
[21:40] | I just do the safes, man. | 我只负责开保险柜 |
[21:41] | He handles the people, then we split it down the middle. | 人是他负责搞定的 然后我们就分道扬镳 |
[21:44] | Why did he kill her and shoot my son? | 他为什么杀她 又开枪打我儿子 |
[21:46] | Melissa wanted out. | 梅丽莎想退出 |
[21:48] | But Kevin wouldn’t let her, | 但凯文不让 |
[21:49] | so she went to Justin for help. | 所以她找贾斯汀帮忙 |
[21:50] | Then he called me– | 然后他找了我 |
[21:51] | wanted me to meet him at that social club | 想让我跟他在那个俱乐部见面 |
[21:53] | to broker a deal for her safety for five grand. | 用五千块来达成协议 换取她的安全 |
[21:55] | I told him, leave it alone. | 我让他不要管的 |
[21:57] | He had no idea who he was messing with. | 他根本不知道招惹的是谁 |
[22:00] | Kevin knew Melissa was gonna rat him out, | 凯文知道梅丽莎要出卖他 |
[22:01] | so he called Justin to meet to tie up loose ends! | 所以就叫贾斯汀出来 想永绝后患 |
[22:04] | Where’s Kevin now? | 凯文现在在哪里 |
[22:05] | I don’t know. I swear! | 我发誓 我不知道 |
[22:07] | He only calls me when there’s a job! | 他只有有活儿的时候才打电话找我 |
[22:11] | Voight, we can do this at the district! | 博伊特 我们可以回警署处理 |
[22:13] | We’re fine right here. | 在这里就很好 |
[22:17] | Relax. Relax. | 放松 放松 |
[22:20] | Where’s Kevin now? | 凯文现在在哪里 |
[22:21] | Hiding ’cause he knows you’re after him. | 在藏着 因为他知道你在找他 |
[22:23] | I swear to God that’s all I know. | 我发誓 我就知道这么多 |
[22:32] | Come on. Get up. | 来 起来 |
[22:41] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[22:45] | We are all here for you. | 我们都挺你 |
[22:49] | Thanks, Trudy. | 谢谢 特鲁迪 |
[22:50] | Hey, uh, real quick. | 过来一下 |
[22:59] | – Commander. – Sergeant. | -局长 -警长 |
[23:01] | I cannot imagine how difficult this must be. | 我知道你肯定很难 |
[23:05] | I want to express my deepest sympathies. | 我在此表示深切的同情 |
[23:07] | But because of the personal nature of this case, | 但是因为这件案子的私人性质 |
[23:09] | I can’t have you or your unit actively investigating it. | 所以我不能让你或你的团队继续调查此案了 |
[23:13] | I am gonna find who did this to my son. | 我要亲自找出害我儿子的人 |
[23:16] | Think about your career, Sergeant– | 想想你的事业前途 警长 |
[23:18] | the promotion you were just offered. | 你刚得到了升职机会 |
[23:19] | You think I care about that right now? | 你觉得我现在还在乎那个吗 |
[23:23] | Then think about the officers in your unit | 那就想想你手下那些警官 |
[23:25] | and their careers. | 还有他们的事业前途 |
[23:29] | You step outside policy, | 你违反政策的话 |
[23:30] | as I know you will, | 我也知道你会的 |
[23:33] | you take them down with you. | 那你就把他们也拉下水了 |
[23:36] | You want to take me off this case… | 要想我放手这个案子 |
[23:39] | you’re gonna have to put a bullet in my head, | 除非你给我一枪 |
[23:41] | you understand? | 明白吗 |
[23:53] | Kevin Bingham. | 凯文·宾汉姆 |
[23:54] | He’s been racking up felonies since he was 18– | 自从18岁起就罪案累累 |
[23:56] | armed robbery, assault, battery, burglary. | 持械抢劫 骚扰 殴打 盗窃 |
[23:59] | Five years ago he got popped for attempted murder. | 五年前因谋杀未遂被捕过 |
[24:02] | A guy spilled his drink at a bar, | 一个人在酒吧洒了他的酒 |
[24:04] | so Bingham stabbed him 16 times. | 所以他就把人家捅了16刀 |
[24:06] | Yeah, and he got out of jail three months ago. | 对 他三个月前出狱 |
[24:08] | Melissa’s father said she and Bingham | 梅丽莎的父亲说她和宾汉姆 |
[24:10] | dated six years ago back in high school. | 六年前在高中的时候在一起过 |
[24:12] | And after her husband died, | 她丈夫去世后 |
[24:14] | he started coming around again. | 他又回来找她了 |
[24:16] | So these were sent over in the robbery-homicide file. | 这些是抢劫凶案组发来的资料 |
[24:18] | All of these are from recent home invasions | 这都是最近发生的入室盗窃案的 |
[24:21] | where the victims were tied up with barbed wire. | 受害者都被人用带刺铁丝绑起来了 |
[24:23] | That is definitely something he picked up in prison. | 这肯定是他在监狱时学的 |
[24:25] | So Bingham’s parole officer said he stopped showing up– | 宾汉姆的假释官说他违反规定不再出现 |
[24:28] | violated him, but he’s got no LKA. | 但是他也没有他的住址 |
[24:31] | Yeah, so we’ve been running an extensive check | 对 所以我们查了所有 |
[24:32] | on all his known associates, | 他的已知相关人员 |
[24:34] | including those off his prison visiting list. | 包括去监狱探视他的人 |
[24:36] | All right, this is Dillon James. | 好 这是迪伦·詹姆斯 |
[24:38] | It’s Bingham’s half brother, | 是宾汉姆同父异母的兄弟 |
[24:40] | visited him all the way up until his parole, | 一直探视他 直到他假释出狱 |
[24:41] | putting money into his canteen account. | 还往他的餐厅账户里打钱 |
[24:44] | He’s got priors for methamphetamine | 他有贩卖冰毒前科 |
[24:46] | and a thing for stealing UPS trucks | 还偷过快递车 |
[24:47] | and selling the stolen goods. | 卖偷来的赃物 |
[24:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[24:51] | We got a possible house in Rogers Park. | 可能在罗杰斯公园的一处房子里 |
[24:54] | Let’s roll out. | 我们出发 |
[24:56] | Oh, Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[24:59] | You stay here. | 你留下 |
[25:00] | Just call us if you get anything. | 有什么消息通知我们 |
[25:07] | Any word on Justin? | 贾斯汀有消息吗 |
[25:10] | Uh, Goodwin called. | 古德温打电话了 |
[25:12] | He’s being moved to ICU. | 他被转移到重症监护室了 |
[25:15] | Said she’ll call in an hour with an update. | 她说一小时后告诉我最新进展 |
[25:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:28] | We got two. | 有两个人 |
[25:31] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[25:32] | Chicago PD! Don’t move! | 芝加哥警署 不许动 |
[25:34] | Stay where you are! Get–sit down! | 原地待着 给我坐下 |
[25:36] | – Stay down! – Don’t move! | -不许起身 -不许动 |
[25:37] | – Don’t move. – Look here, look at me. | -不许动 -看这里 看着我 |
[25:39] | Tear this place up, top to bottom. | 把这里好好搜查一下 翻个底朝天 |
[25:43] | You brother, Kevin Bingham. | 你兄弟 凯文·宾汉姆 |
[25:46] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[25:47] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:51] | The son of a police officer was left for dead. | 一名警官的儿子被放着等死 |
[25:53] | We know your brother did it. | 我们知道是你兄弟干的 |
[25:55] | So if I was you, I’d be forthcoming. | 如果我是你 我会马上坦白 |
[25:57] | I ain’t–I ain’t seen him. | 我没有 没有见过他 |
[25:58] | All right, he was here! | 我说 他来过这里 |
[26:00] | He came by last night. | 他昨晚来的 |
[26:01] | He was picking up some-some cash I was holding for him | 他来拿我帮他收着的一些现金 |
[26:04] | and some guns. | 还有枪 |
[26:09] | Where did he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[26:10] | I don’t know. On my life. | 我不知道 我拿命发誓 |
[26:12] | I’m telling you, he said he just needed to get out of town | 真的 他说他需要暂时离开 |
[26:15] | until something blew over. | 等什么事平息 |
[26:19] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
[26:21] | Keep looking. Keep looking at me. | 注意 看着我 |
[26:22] | Get Bingham’s picture to every train, | 把宾汉姆的照片发到每个火车站 |
[26:25] | bus station, airport, and toll camera. | 汽车站 机场 公路收费处 |
[26:28] | All right, call an ambo. | 好 叫辆救护车来 |
[26:30] | Just tell them it was a domestic. | 告诉他们是家庭纠纷 |
[26:32] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[26:45] | Kevin Bingham, huh? | 凯文·宾汉姆吗 |
[26:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:49] | So I’m hearing right? | 我没听错吧 |
[26:51] | That’s who shot your son? | 是他开枪打了你儿子 |
[26:52] | You got something for me or not, Rev? | 你到底有没有线索给我 雷夫 |
[26:54] | Well, that depends on if the 90K bounty | 这要看你说的九万块悬赏 |
[26:56] | you put on the street is real. | 是不是真的 |
[26:57] | – It is. – Cool. | -是真的 -好 |
[27:00] | ‘Cause I’m gonna need to throw a little cash around | 我需要花点钱出去 |
[27:01] | to find out where Kevin’s hiding out at. | 才能找到凯文藏在哪里 |
[27:03] | Spend what you want. Keep the rest. | 尽管花 剩下的归你 |
[27:05] | Then I’ll go do my thing. | 那尽管交给我吧 |
[27:17] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[27:18] | Can we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[27:38] | Just lay it out, Sharon. Please. | 就直说吧 莎伦 |
[27:42] | Hank, Justin’s not coming back. | 汉克 贾斯汀不行了 |
[27:46] | The bullet caused a catastrophic brain injury, | 子弹导致了致命性脑损伤 |
[27:49] | and it’s inoperable. | 而且无法手术 |
[27:52] | Dead brain tissue is not regenerative, | 死亡的脑组织无法再生 |
[27:55] | so he will be on a ventilator and feeding tubes | 所以他这辈子只能靠呼吸机 |
[27:58] | for the rest of his life. | 和进食管维持了 |
[28:01] | He won’t wake up. | 他不会醒来了 |
[28:03] | He won’t recognize his family or speak again. | 他不会认出自己的家人 也不会再说话了 |
[28:10] | I, uh… | 我… |
[28:14] | I got–I got to talk to Olive. | 我得跟奥利弗谈谈 |
[28:16] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 这正是我来的原因 |
[28:17] | I spoke with her. She’s at Med now. | 我跟她谈过了 她现在在医院里 |
[28:21] | Olive wants to withdraw life support. | 奥利弗想拿掉生命维持系统 |
[28:25] | She wanted me to ask you first. | 她想让我先征求你的意见 |
[28:33] | Listen. | 听着 |
[28:35] | Look, I know what happens to families | 我知道这种事拖太久 |
[28:37] | when they hang on too long. | 会对家人造成什么影响 |
[28:41] | I am so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[29:58] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[30:28] | Hey. I heard. | 我听说了 |
[30:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:36] | And you’ve been there for me, | 我出事时你一直陪着我 |
[30:37] | so if there’s anything that I can do… | 所以如果你需要我做什么 |
[30:39] | Can you explain why this happened? | 能告诉我为什么会这样吗 |
[30:45] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[30:48] | Justin pulled himself up, you know? | 贾斯汀改过自新了 |
[30:52] | – He made a new life. – Yeah. | -他重新开始了 -是的 |
[30:54] | He had a baby, a great wife– | 他有个儿子 有个好妻子 |
[30:56] | You can’t do that. You can’t ask yourself why. | 你不能这样 你不能问自己为什么 |
[30:59] | When Hank and Camille took me in, | 汉克和卡米尔收养我的时候 |
[31:00] | he could’ve made my life a living hell. | 他本可以让我的生活变成地狱 |
[31:03] | And he just… | 可他… |
[31:05] | he tried so many things that didn’t work out. | 他尝试过那么多 可都没有成功 |
[31:09] | You know, he tried being a tough guy. | 他想当个硬汉 |
[31:13] | And he tried to be his dad. | 他想跟他爸爸一样 |
[31:16] | Tried to be a player. | 想成为玩家 |
[31:20] | But underneath all that stuff, he was just a sweet kid. | 但这都是表面现象 他内心其实只是个好孩子 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:34] | To think that what took him down | 想到害死他的原因 |
[31:36] | was just trying to help a friend. | 只是因为他想帮朋友 |
[31:38] | Look at me. It’s okay. | 看着我 没事了 |
[31:51] | Commander, you wanted to see me? | 局长 你找我吗 |
[31:52] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[31:58] | I heard Sergeant Voight put a $90,000 reward on the street. | 我听说博伊特警长拿出九万块悬赏 |
[32:01] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[32:04] | I’m just doing what I can to solve the case. | 我只是想尽力破案 |
[32:07] | A case from which the intelligence unit has been removed. | 一个情报组被调离的案子 |
[32:14] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[32:16] | I mean, if it was your own son who was left to die slowly | 如果是你儿子被人丢在车后备箱里 |
[32:18] | in the trunk of a car? | 慢慢等死呢 |
[32:20] | Would you step aside? | 你会袖手旁观吗 |
[32:23] | If I was ordered to, yes. | 如果那是命令 那我会的 |
[32:29] | What about you, Detective? | 你呢 警探 |
[32:32] | When your own son was abducted, | 你儿子被绑架的时候 |
[32:35] | did you break any rules? | 你违规过吗 |
[32:38] | All due respect, Commander… | 恕我直言 局长 |
[32:43] | We saved my son | 我们救了我儿子 |
[32:45] | and got him back unharmed. | 让他安然无恙回来了 |
[32:47] | In no small part, that was thanks to Voight. | 而这一切都多亏了博伊特 |
[32:52] | We both know how this is gonna end for Voight. | 我们都知道博伊特这样会有什么结局 |
[32:55] | And when he’s up on charges, | 如果他被起诉了 |
[32:58] | I’m gonna need someone to run Intelligence. | 我需要有人负责情报组 |
[33:00] | You follow me, Detective? | 明白吗 警探 |
[33:04] | I’m been approached before about this. | 之前有人跟我说过 |
[33:08] | It was either someone in Internal Affairs | 要么是内务部的人 |
[33:11] | or the person that had your job before you. | 要么是之前你这个位子上的人 |
[33:14] | But my answer was no. | 但我拒绝了 |
[33:18] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[33:19] | ‘Cause if you’re looking for a rat– | 如果你想找人背叛… |
[33:21] | I’m not looking for a rat. | 我不是找人背叛 |
[33:24] | I’m looking for an honest cop. | 我想找一个正直的警察 |
[33:52] | You got something for me, Rev? | 有消息了吗 雷夫 |
[33:55] | Yeah, I got a location on Kevin Bingham, | 有 我查到了凯文·宾汉姆的位置 |
[33:57] | but you got to move fast. | 但你得快点行动 |
[34:00] | I got an address on Bingham. | 查到宾汉姆的位置了 |
[34:02] | I want everyone rolling there now. | 所有人都行动 |
[34:05] | First two to arrive, breach. | 首先到达的两个人直接破门 |
[34:07] | This guy’s on the run-could be leaving any minute. | 这家伙随时可能逃跑 |
[34:09] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[34:58] | Clear. | 安全 |
[34:59] | Clear. | 安全 |
[35:01] | Clear. | 安全 |
[35:02] | Basement’s clear. | 地下室安全 |
[35:03] | Upstairs clear. | 楼上安全 |
[35:05] | I got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[35:12] | Hey, I’m two minutes out. | 我还有两分钟就到 |
[35:14] | Bingham’s not here. No one’s here. | 宾汉姆不在这里 这里没人 |
[35:16] | Not for a while. | 看着像很久没来过人了 |
[35:17] | Is Voight there? | 博伊特在吗 |
[35:19] | Not yet. | 还没到 |
[35:22] | Erin? | 艾琳 |
[35:28] | Erin? | 艾琳 |
[36:43] | Got a package for you in the trunk. | 后备箱里给你准备了个包裹 |
[36:59] | I’m Justin’s dad. | 我是贾斯汀的爸爸 |
[37:14] | Just hear me out for two seconds, okay? | 先听我说好吗 |
[37:15] | Two seconds. | 听我说 |
[37:17] | I did not kill Justin. | 我没杀贾斯汀 |
[37:20] | But I know who did, | 但我知道是谁杀的 |
[37:21] | and I want that son of a bitch as bad as you. | 我跟你一样想抓到那个混蛋 |
[37:26] | From where Melissa Wilds tried to fight you off. | 因为梅丽莎·维尔兹想摆脱你吗 |
[37:28] | No. | 不是 |
[37:29] | Right before you killed her and pulled her fingernails out | 在你杀了她把她的指甲都拔出来 |
[37:32] | to hide your DNA. | 掩盖自己的DNA前 |
[37:34] | Okay, look, I can get you 500 grand… | 听我说 我可以给你弄到50万 |
[37:37] | tonight… | 就今晚 |
[37:39] | in cash! | 现金 |
[37:40] | Hey, you want to kill me? I understand. | 你想杀我吗 我理解 |
[37:43] | But believe it or not, I liked Justin, | 信不信由你 我很喜欢贾斯汀的 |
[37:45] | and I know he’d want you to have that money. | 我知道他想让你拿到那笔钱 |
[37:49] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[38:00] | Start digging. | 开始挖 |
[38:19] | Come on, Hank. | 接电话 汉克 |
[38:32] | He left a note for you. | 他给你留了字条 |
[38:33] | I have it. | 在我这里 |
[38:34] | I mean, not on me, but I have it. | 虽然没带在身上 但在我这里 |
[38:36] | Dig. | 挖 |
[38:43] | I told him a bunch of times, | 我跟他说了无数次 |
[38:45] | “You’re in over your head, kid.” | “你这样搞不定 小子” |
[38:47] | You think I brought Justin in on this deal? | 你以为是我把贾斯汀牵扯进来的吗 |
[38:49] | Hell no, he came to me, | 不是我 是他来找的我 |
[38:51] | trying to be some hero for Melissa, | 他想当梅丽莎的英雄 |
[38:53] | and I told him, | 我告诉他了 |
[38:55] | “This don’t concern you.” | “这件事与你无关” |
[38:59] | Keep digging. | 继续挖 |
[39:01] | But did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[39:02] | He stuck his nose in my business. | 是他插手了我的事 |
[39:06] | He was warned. | 我警告过他了 |
[39:09] | Dig. | 挖 |
[39:27] | Over here! Hey! | 这边 这边 |
[39:33] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[39:33] | Oh, thank God. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 谢天谢地 |
[39:35] | This guy tried to kill me. | 这个人想杀我 |
[39:36] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[39:38] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[39:40] | Get back in your car, Erin. | 你回车上去 艾琳 |
[39:41] | Do not throw it all away over him. | 不要因为他什么都不顾 |
[39:44] | Get back in your car. | 回你的车上去 |
[39:45] | Hank, please. | 汉克 求你 |
[39:47] | Please–Justin wouldn’t want you to do this. | 求你了 贾斯汀不会想让你这样的 |
[39:49] | Get out of here. | 走开 |
[39:50] | Justin wouldn’t want this! | 贾斯汀不会想这样的 |
[39:52] | Now. | 马上走 |
[39:53] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[39:55] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[39:56] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[40:10] | No, don’t! | 不 不要 |
[40:11] | You can’t! | 你不能这样 |
[40:12] | Erin, right? Erin! | 你叫艾琳对吗 艾琳 |
[40:14] | Don’t! Please! | 不要走 求你了 |
[40:39] | I did you a favor. | 我帮了你个忙 |
[40:41] | He’s the kind of son you worry about, right? | 他那种儿子会害你总操心 对吗 |
[40:43] | ‘Cause he don’t have the smarts to survive. | 他没那个本事活下来 |
[40:45] | I bet you probably waited up every night | 你肯定每天晚上都在 |
[40:47] | waiting on that phone call. | 等那通电话 |
[40:52] | Well, at least the phone call’s over with. | 至少以后你不用等电话了 |
[40:54] | And I’m gonna tell you what I told him, | 我告诉你在我一枪崩了他之前 |
[40:57] | right before I put a bullet in his head. | 告诉他的话 |
[41:05] | Go f– | 去… |