时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last time I worked violence reduction duty | 上次我干减少暴力任务时 |
[00:03] | I wound up chasing some tweaked out Bonnie and Clyde couple | 我最后追着一对雌雄大盗 |
[00:06] | – across a roof– – Right, the ones who fell | -在屋顶上跑 -对 他俩 |
[00:07] | through the skylight. | 后来从天窗掉下去了 |
[00:09] | – Oh, I told you that one? – Yeah. | -我和你说过吗 -说过 |
[00:11] | Point is, we just became | 关键在于 我们成为了 |
[00:12] | two more targets for them to shoot at. | 他们开枪的目标 |
[00:14] | A: Platt basically made this mandatory. | 一 这都是普拉特下的命令 |
[00:16] | B: We’re getting overtime. It’s, like, a dollar a minute. | 二 这是加班 一分钟一美元哦 |
[00:19] | Time I’d rather spend in that walk-in shower | 有这时间我还不如花在 |
[00:21] | with the dual steam heads in the apartment I looked at. | 我看的公寓里那双蒸汽头的浴室里呢 |
[00:24] | Units in the 21st District, | 21区各组注意 |
[00:25] | we have calls of shots fired at 1129 West on Madison. | 麦迪逊西街1129号有枪击 |
[00:32] | 4507 squad, show us responding to shots fired. | 4507小组 我们正前往枪击地 |
[00:34] | – We’re six blocks out. – You want the new fancy shower | -离我们六个街区 -你想要新的淋浴体验 |
[00:36] | with the whatever and the whatever, | 用那个什么头的 |
[00:38] | you need to work the overtime. | 你就得加班 |
[00:40] | Did I show you the loft on Division? | 我带你看过那里的阁楼吗 |
[00:42] | The one with the toilet next to the stove? | 厕所在炉子旁边的那个吗 |
[00:44] | – You are not moving in there. – It’s intimate. | -你可不能住到那里去 -很私密啊 |
[00:46] | Yeah, so’s prison. | 是啊 监狱里也那样 |
[00:49] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[00:56] | Active shooter. We’ll clear downstairs, | 凶手在逃 我们去楼下 |
[00:57] | – you go up. – Copy that. | -你们上去 -明白 |
[00:59] | I need you to turn around and go back, now! | 你们都离开 |
[01:04] | Bodies. | 尸体 |
[01:17] | Squad 4507, roll an ambulance | 4507小组 请求派救护车 |
[01:19] | to our current location. We have multiple GSWs. | 到现场来 有多名枪击受害人 |
[01:22] | Copy that, 4507. | 收到 4507 |
[01:58] | Do you live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
[02:00] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[02:02] | Can you tell us your name? | 能告诉我们你的名字吗 |
[02:05] | I’m Erin. This is Jay. | 我是艾琳 这是杰 |
[02:08] | Can you tell us your name? | 能告诉我们你叫什么吗 |
[02:12] | Did you see who did this? | 你看到凶手了吗 |
[02:19] | Is she shot? | 她中枪了吗 |
[02:21] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[02:24] | We gotta check the others. | 得检查一下其他人 |
[02:33] | Morning, Sergeant. | 早上好 警长 |
[02:37] | Carlson family residence. | 卡尔森家庭住宅 |
[02:39] | A family of six. | 全家六口 |
[02:41] | One survivor? | 一个幸存吗 |
[02:43] | Five dead. For what? | 死了五个 为什么 |
[02:46] | She saw the shooter? | 她看见凶手了吗 |
[02:48] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[02:49] | EMTs woke her up. She’s just saying random words. | 急救员把她救醒了 她在说胡话 |
[02:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:54] | – You guys okay? – Yeah. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[02:57] | Fine. | 没事 |
[02:58] | They’re gonna take her to Med. I’m gonna go. | 他们要带她去医院 我也要跟去 |
[03:00] | I wanna be there when she wakes up. | 她醒来的时候我想在场 |
[03:01] | I’ll ride with you. | 我和你一起 |
[03:02] | It’s all right, stay with them. | 没关系的 你和他们一起吧 |
[03:04] | Work the case. | 破案去 |
[03:06] | – Yeah, show me inside. – Yeah. | -带我进现场 -好 |
[03:17] | Where was the little girl? | 小女孩之前在什么位置 |
[03:21] | Crawled out from underneath her older sister. | 从她姐姐身下爬出来 |
[03:25] | Played dead. | 装死 |
[03:26] | The offender must have missed her. | 凶手肯定把她给漏了 |
[03:29] | And there’s no safe in the house anywhere, | 房子里也没有保险柜 |
[03:31] | so if this was a robbery, it went way wrong. | 所以如果是盗窃 情况肯定恶化了 |
[03:34] | Cases like this, it’s never who, | 这样的案子 关键不在于是谁 |
[03:35] | it’s always why. | 而要找出原因 |
[03:41] | I’m Jerome Dougherty. This is my son, Gerald. | 我是杰罗姆·多尔蒂 这是我儿子杰拉德 |
[03:43] | You were on Neighborhood Watch when you heard the shots? | 你们听到枪响的时候在邻里互助组值班吗 |
[03:45] | Yeah, two blocks west on Canal Street. | 对 在两个街区外的运河街 |
[03:47] | I heard the shots. Maybe two dozen. | 我听到枪声 也许有二十几声 |
[03:48] | Sounded like a semi-auto. | 听起来像半自动步枪 |
[03:50] | You trained on handguns? | 你接受过用枪训练吗 |
[03:52] | We’re both tactically certified. | 我们都有持枪证 |
[03:54] | Do you all carry weapons? | 你们都带了武器吗 |
[03:56] | – Some of us do. – Okay. | -有些人有 -好的 |
[03:57] | A lot of strangers moving in. | 很多陌生人搬进来 |
[03:59] | I’m liberal and all, but, like, | 我是不在意 但是 |
[04:02] | they don’t get it. | 他们不懂 |
[04:04] | It used to be a family neighborhood | 这里本来邻里都很和睦的 |
[04:06] | till they started moving all the Section 8 people in. | 然后他们开始让第八区的人搬进来 |
[04:09] | They assigned Violence Reduction patrols. | 他们分配了减少暴力巡逻队 |
[04:11] | Doing what we can to fix it. | 尽力减少暴力事件 |
[04:13] | And what do you think, Officer? | 你觉得如何 警官 |
[04:15] | It working? | 有用吗 |
[04:20] | If anyone from the Watch saw anything, | 如果互助组有人看到了什么 |
[04:21] | we’ll loop you in. | 我们会告诉你们的 |
[04:24] | Here. | 给 |
[04:25] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们 |
[04:31] | Unlock your elbow, man. | 胳膊肘放松 |
[04:32] | I’m not locking my elbow. | 我没紧着啊 |
[04:33] | I’m watching you lock your elbow. | 我看到了 |
[04:37] | Look, perfect medial rotation every time. | 每次都要旋转到位 |
[04:39] | I’m like the Terminator. | 我像终结者似的 |
[04:40] | – Yeah, right. – Hey, Patrolman. | -没错 -巡逻小哥 |
[04:41] | Oh, looks like you’re locking your elbow, huh? | 你肘关节没放松啊 |
[04:44] | See? | 听到了吧 |
[04:45] | I got a bullet lodged 3/8ths of an inch | 我的斜角肌里被一颗子弹 |
[04:47] | into my scalene tissue, Sergeant. | 打进了八分之三英寸 警长 |
[04:48] | Yeah, I know. You’re the original tough guy. | 我知道 你最硬汉了 |
[04:51] | What’re you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[04:52] | Look who I brought. | 看我带谁来了 |
[04:53] | – Burgess, what the hell? – Sorry, the door was tricky. | -伯吉斯 怎么回事 -抱歉 门很难开 |
[04:56] | Hey, we brought you a card. | 我们给你带了一张卡片 |
[04:58] | – I see that. – Uh, to be clear, | -我看到了 -我得说清楚 |
[05:00] | this is not a get-well card. | 这不是祝你康复卡 |
[05:02] | It is a see-you-soon card, | 这是早日出院卡 |
[05:04] | ’cause I got you on the A&A sheets | 因为我把你写进了名单 |
[05:06] | for light duty starting next week. | 下周可以开始干轻松的活了 |
[05:07] | Ah, they still gotta dig these fragments out. | 他们还得把碎片清出来 |
[05:09] | Oh, did you get shot? You haven’t mentioned it once. | 你中枪了吗 你可从没说过 |
[05:13] | I got a meeting with the medical board | 我五点 |
[05:14] | at 5:00 to get the surgery approved, | 要见医委会敲定手术 |
[05:15] | – so… – Good. | -所以… -好的 |
[05:16] | Easy peasy–Doc patches you up, you’re back on patrol | 医生给你打打补丁你就能回去巡逻了 |
[05:19] | as soon as your Return to Work form clears. | 复工表一交就行 |
[05:21] | – All good. – And me and Burgess, | -一切如常 -那我和伯吉斯 |
[05:22] | we’ll be partners? | 会继续做搭档吗 |
[05:24] | That’s kind of a sticky wicket. | 这就难说了 |
[05:26] | HQ doesn’t like the idea beca– because you were– | 总部觉得不好 因为你们… |
[05:30] | because you know what you were at the time of the shooting. | 因为你也知道枪击发生时你们在做什么 |
[05:33] | So we have to strategize. Let’s go get some pancakes. | 所以我们要讨论一下 我们去吃点煎饼吧 |
[05:36] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[05:40] | All right, Darren and Jeni Carlson. | 达伦和珍妮·卡尔森 |
[05:42] | Both 48 years old. Lifelong residents of Chicago. | 都是48岁 一直住在芝加哥 |
[05:45] | Both their daughters were in public high school. | 他们的女儿都在公立高中 |
[05:47] | Their son, he was 10 years old. | 他们的儿子 10岁 |
[05:49] | Tough kid. Beat leukemia. | 坚强的孩子 战胜了白血病 |
[05:50] | Lastly, their daughter, Polly. | 最后 他们的女儿 波莉 |
[05:52] | She’s 12 years old. | 12岁 |
[05:54] | She’s our only survivor. | 唯一的幸存者 |
[05:57] | Darren used to work for the City Planning Department. | 达伦此前在城市规划部门工作 |
[06:00] | Jeni was a manager at a commercial printer. | 珍妮是商用打印机公司的经理 |
[06:02] | They had about a dozen LLCs in their names. | 名下公司有很多 |
[06:04] | Yeah, they were definitely hustlers. | 没错 他们很能干 |
[06:05] | Darren manages a few rental properties. | 达伦管理很多租赁财产 |
[06:07] | I got patrol knocking on doors right now. | 我派巡逻队去查了 |
[06:09] | We might just be looking for an aggravated tenant. | 也许是一个恶毒的租客干的 |
[06:11] | Yeah, Jeni was raising money to buy a fast food franchise. | 没错 珍妮在存钱买快餐连锁店 |
[06:14] | I’m looking into their investors. | 我在查他们的投资人 |
[06:15] | They also had a $50,000 advance from a company called Horizons. | 一家叫视野的公司已经投了5万 |
[06:19] | Horizons? | 视野 |
[06:20] | That’s a pyramid scheme. | 是非法传销组织啊 |
[06:22] | They do these seminars to teach leadership skills, | 他们开宣讲会传授领导技能 |
[06:25] | but it’s a total scam. | 但都是骗人的 |
[06:27] | So, we got nothing on the pod cameras yet, boss. | 监控里一无所获 老大 |
[06:30] | Neighborhood Watch didn’t see anybody fleeing. | 邻里互助组织也没看到任何人逃走 |
[06:32] | We got the .40 caliber shells left at the scene. | 我们在现场发现了.40口径的弹壳 |
[06:34] | None of ’em match the ballistics database so far. | 目前没找到和弹道数相符的枪支 |
[06:36] | So it’s either a single shooter | 所以要么只有一名枪手 |
[06:37] | or they only discharged the one weapon. | 要么他们只使用了一件武器 |
[06:39] | There was no sign of forced entry, | 没有强行入侵的痕迹 |
[06:40] | so they knew who the killer was. | 所以他们认识凶手 |
[06:42] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[06:45] | Look, what I want to understand is | 我倒是想搞清楚 |
[06:46] | who exactly the Carlsons are in business with. | 卡尔森一家到底招惹了谁 |
[06:49] | These people are scrambling to do right by their family. | 这些人拼了命地想照顾自己的家人 |
[06:52] | Somewhere along the line, it went bad. | 然后过程中出了岔子 |
[06:54] | And let’s not assume the kids are just collateral damage. | 我们先别认定这些孩子们是被牵连的 |
[06:57] | I mean, they got two teenage daughters. | 他们家有两个未成年的女儿 |
[06:59] | The surviving daughter is our only eyeball witness. | 幸存的女儿是唯一的目击证人 |
[07:01] | She’s on a three-day psych evaluation at Med. | 她正在芝加哥医院进行为期三天的心理评估 |
[07:04] | Her aunt and uncle in St. Louis | 她在圣路易斯的姑姑和姑父 |
[07:05] | are her closest family. | 是关系最近的亲人 |
[07:06] | They’re gonna be on the first flight tomorrow. | 他们会坐明早第一班飞机过来 |
[07:08] | Polly. | 波莉 |
[07:09] | 12 years old. Got nobody in the city. | 十二岁 城里没别的亲戚 |
[07:12] | Well, she’s got us. | 她有我们 |
[07:17] | Change of clothes. | 换洗的衣服 |
[07:19] | – Thank you. – You need anything else? | -谢谢 -你还需要什么吗 |
[07:21] | No. | 不用 |
[07:25] | To take your mind off. | 暂时放松一下 |
[07:28] | Tell me I’m crazy, but that is a perfect condo. | 不管你觉得我有没有疯 反正我觉得这公寓很完美 |
[07:33] | Check out that view. | 瞧瞧这风景 |
[07:34] | Where’s the bedroom? | 卧室在哪里 |
[07:36] | Did you see the view? | 你看到这风景了吗 |
[07:39] | There’s no bedroom? | 没有卧室吗 |
[07:41] | There’s a dry cleaner in the building. | 大楼里就有干洗机 |
[07:43] | You don’t know what dry cleaning is. | 你知道干洗是什么吗 |
[07:45] | I’ll learn. | 我可以学 |
[07:51] | I’ll wait for Polly. You get out of here. | 我来等波莉 你歇一会 |
[07:53] | No, it’s all right. I wanna be here | 不 没关系 我想等她醒来时 |
[07:54] | when she wakes up. | 我能在这里 |
[07:55] | I know you do, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[07:58] | there’s such a thing as having too much empathy. | 但是同情心泛滥也不是好事 |
[08:01] | You leave nothing for yourself. | 你也要关心一下你自己 |
[08:04] | You want me to care less? | 你想让我不要这么在乎吗 |
[08:05] | I want you to sleep. | 我想让你去睡一觉 |
[08:06] | I’ll sleep when I’ve done 29 and a day. | 等我破了这个案子我就去睡 |
[08:12] | Thank you for this. | 这个谢谢 |
[08:21] | I’ll go change. | 我去换衣服 |
[08:31] | Also noted multiple contusions to rib cage | 还在肋骨处发现多处挫伤 |
[08:34] | consistent with blunt force trauma. | 伴随钝器外伤 |
[08:36] | – Doc. – Hank. | -医生 -汉克 |
[08:39] | I know you like to be on hand with tender age victims, | 我知道你更喜欢关注年幼的受害者 |
[08:42] | but these kids appear healthy. | 但这些孩子很健康 |
[08:44] | Well-nourished. | 被人精心照料 |
[08:45] | – No sign of domestic abuse? – No. | -没有虐待的迹象吗 -没有 |
[08:48] | Then I run the fluoroscope on the father. | 然后我用荧光镜检查了父亲 |
[08:50] | That’s a different story. | 那可就完全不一样了 |
[08:52] | Due to lividity, it was a little tough to see | 由于有尸斑的存在 没清洗干净时 |
[08:54] | until we cleaned him up. Bruising… | 很难看清楚 这些瘀伤… |
[08:56] | Yeah, someone put a beating on him. | 有人狠狠揍了他一顿 |
[08:58] | I think you know what I’m gonna say next. | 我觉得你知道我接下来我要说什么 |
[09:00] | No record of him seeking medical treatment. | 没有他求医的记录 |
[09:02] | Nada. Liver isn’t shot, | 完全没有 肝脏没有中枪 |
[09:04] | but it’s consistent with his self-medicating. | 但是与他擅自用药的情况相符 |
[09:06] | You got a timeline on the beating? | 能知道他是什么时候被打的吗 |
[09:08] | I’d say three months. | 我看有三个月了 |
[09:12] | Being part of the Horizons family | 加入视野大家庭 |
[09:14] | has made me a better person. | 让我变得更好 |
[09:16] | Before Horizons, I was pushing away abundance. | 加入视野之前 我根本没有如此充实 |
[09:20] | It was a pattern of negative reinforcement. | 我之前浑身充满了负能量 |
[09:25] | Then I remembered the Orlando assembly | 然后我记起了我们在奥兰多的集会 |
[09:28] | and the skills we learned. | 还有学习到的技巧 |
[09:32] | Let’s step in my office. | 进我办公室谈吧 |
[09:35] | This is great stuff. Keep going. | 说得很好 继续 |
[09:39] | Graham Simmons. | 格兰姆·西蒙斯 |
[09:41] | This your shop? | 这是你的店吗 |
[09:43] | Yes and no. | 是 也不是 |
[09:45] | – Have a seat. – You run Chicago for Horizons. | -坐吧 -你是视野在芝加哥的负责人 |
[09:47] | So what’s that make you? A life coach? | 那你算什么 人生指导师吗 |
[09:50] | – A priest? – I’m no different from anyone. | -传教者吗 -我与其他人无异 |
[09:53] | How can I help? | 有什么需要帮助的 |
[09:54] | You can imagine this is a tough day for our community. | 你可以想象 今天我们社区的人都很难过 |
[09:58] | Well, kept your doors open. | 给你招了不少生意 |
[10:00] | Darren and Jeni were loved here. | 这里的大家都爱达伦和珍妮 |
[10:03] | They would have wanted us to keep pushing. | 他们会希望我们继续开拓我们的事业 |
[10:04] | They were also paying Horizons 22% interest on a huge loan. | 他们还以22%的利润偿还视野的巨额贷款 |
[10:08] | Yeah, you gotta love a guy like that. | 这种人谁会不爱呢 |
[10:11] | I met Darren when he and Jeni | 达伦和珍妮跟他们的四个孩子 |
[10:13] | were living in a van with four kids. | 住在篷车里时 我认识了达伦 |
[10:15] | I brought him in and he prospered. | 我带他入股 然后他发达了 |
[10:18] | Inside a year, they were homeowners, | 不到一年 他们就拥有了自己的房子 |
[10:19] | building a life of purpose for his family. | 为他的家庭树立了目标 |
[10:22] | Five years later, he was on our Implementation Committee. | 五年后 他升任执行委员会的一员 |
[10:25] | You prosper, you pick up enemies. | 树大招风 |
[10:27] | Well, not Darren. | 达伦不会 |
[10:29] | He put his darkness behind him. | 他放下他的黑历史了 |
[10:30] | What darkness? | 什么黑历史 |
[10:32] | His record was spotless. | 他的简历完美无瑕 |
[10:33] | Failure. | 失败 |
[10:35] | I don’t know what Darren was into, | 我不知道达伦之前是干什么的 |
[10:36] | but it wasn’t working. | 反正没有做起来 |
[10:38] | With our help, he turned it around. | 是我们帮他改头换面 |
[10:40] | Why’d he need 50 grand? | 他为什么需要五万元 |
[10:42] | He achieved a new leadership level. | 他达到了新的领导等级 |
[10:45] | He was an Emerald Tier Guide. | 他是翡翠级指导 |
[10:46] | He bought a new level for 50,000. | 他要花五万买到新的等级吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah, so you put up the cash, | 所以你把钱给他 |
[10:50] | he’s gotta pay you back by signing in new members. | 他通过介绍新成员来还你钱 |
[10:52] | Well… I can draw it for you. | 我可以给你画张示意图 |
[10:55] | Looks a lot like a pyramid. | 跟金字塔非常像 |
[10:57] | We need the name of every member Darren signed up. | 我们需要由达伦介绍的成员名单 |
[11:01] | I’m happy to answer questions, | 我很乐意回答你们的问题 |
[11:03] | but I won’t open our books without a subpoena. | 但是没有传票 我是不会给你们提供信息的 |
[11:05] | I have responsibilities to our members. | 我要对我们的成员负责 |
[11:07] | Yeah, well, you want to help us. | 你不是想帮我们吗 |
[11:09] | 受害者 抱怨 困境 耐心 窒息 | |
[11:11] | Someone killed your friends and three of their kids. | 有人杀了你的朋友和他们的三个孩子 |
[11:15] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[11:19] | Which one are you, Graham? | 你是哪一边 格兰姆 |
[11:22] | Victim or victor? | 受害者还是得利者 |
[11:25] | I’m still working to find out. | 我还在努力想清楚呢 |
[11:27] | Work in progress. | 一步一步来 |
[11:31] | Next time you come, make sure it’s with a subpoena. | 下次来的时候记得带上传票 |
[11:37] | Polly’s awake, but she’s catatonic | 波莉醒了 但她非常紧张 |
[11:39] | or one click away from it. | 或者说时刻保持警惕 |
[11:41] | I spoke to the Neighborhood Watch again. | 我又和邻里互助组织谈过了 |
[11:42] | They’re helpful. Too helpful. | 他们很热心 太热心了 |
[11:44] | I’m afraid they’re spooking any eye witnesses | 恐怕他们会恐吓任何证人 |
[11:46] | – because right now… – Polly’s the only one | -因为现在 -波莉是唯一看到枪手的 |
[11:48] | who saw the shooter. | 目击证人 |
[11:49] | We need you in the psych ward, now. | 你马上到精神病区来 |
[11:51] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[11:56] | Down there. | 这边 |
[12:02] | Get security up here. | 马上叫保安过来 |
[12:03] | I need one Haldol and a gurney with restraints. | 给我一针氟哌啶醇癸酸脂带束带的轮床 |
[12:06] | Wait, wait, wait. Let me talk to her. | 等等 让我和她谈谈 |
[12:07] | – What’re you doing? – Stay back. | -你在干什么 -后退 |
[12:08] | Clear the hall. | 疏散走廊 |
[12:10] | Clear the hall. Let’s go. | 疏散走廊 快点 |
[12:14] | Polly? | 波莉 |
[12:21] | Polly. | 波莉 |
[12:24] | It’s Erin. | 我是艾琳 |
[12:27] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[12:30] | Can you put the knife down? | 你能把刀子放下吗 |
[12:38] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道自己在哪里吗 |
[12:42] | I… | 我… |
[12:44] | I’m at the hospital. | 我在医院 |
[12:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:53] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[12:56] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道 |
[12:59] | I’m not hurt. | 我没有受伤 |
[13:00] | I need to help. | 我要帮忙 |
[13:03] | Okay, you can help. | 好的 你可以帮忙 |
[13:07] | You can help me. | 你可以帮我 |
[13:10] | But first, I need you to put the knife down. | 但首先 我需要你把刀放下 |
[13:14] | And then you can help me, okay? | 然后你才能帮我 好吗 |
[13:18] | Can you put it down, maybe on the floor there? | 你可以放下刀吗 放到地上 |
[13:21] | And then you can help me. | 然后你就可以帮我了 |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:30] | Now listen–hey, hey! | 现在你听我说… |
[13:33] | – Wait! – No, no! | -等一下 -不要 不要 |
[13:35] | -Easy. – No, let go! | -轻一点 -不要 放开我 |
[13:36] | -Easy. -Wh– | -轻一点 -你… |
[13:45] | What’re you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[13:48] | My job. | 本职工作 |
[13:49] | Make sure she gets her own room. | 一定要让她一个人一间房 |
[13:52] | Polly Carlson is our only eyewitness, | 波莉·卡尔森是我们唯一的目击证人 |
[13:54] | and you just sedated her again. | 你又给她打了镇静剂 |
[13:56] | She’s in a dissociative state. | 她现在状态很差 |
[13:58] | – She’s not ready to talk to you. – Her family was murdered | -还不能跟你谈 -她全家都被杀了 |
[14:00] | and you’re stalling my investigation. | 你在拖延我的调查进度 |
[14:02] | Detective, she’s traumatized. | 警探 她受了精神创伤 |
[14:04] | She attacked my staff. She’s not making any sense. | 袭击了我的工作人员 她现在神智不清 |
[14:06] | Every hour that I lose makes it that much harder | 我浪费的时间越多 就越难 |
[14:09] | to catch the people who did this. | 抓到杀人凶手 |
[14:10] | Polly said she wanted to help. | 波莉说她想帮忙 |
[14:12] | What if she can? | 如果她真的可以帮忙呢 |
[14:14] | I need to interview her. | 我需要找她问话 |
[14:17] | The problem with the police | 警察的问题就在于 |
[14:19] | is that wherever they go, they think they’re the police. | 不管他们走到哪儿 都把自己当警察 |
[14:22] | I will call you when I’ve determined | 等我觉得她可以说话了 |
[14:24] | that she’s ready to talk. Okay? | 就打电话给你 好吗 |
[14:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:33] | I’m sympathetic to your situation, | 我很同情你的情况 |
[14:35] | being shot in your squad car. | 在你的巡逻车遭到枪击 |
[14:37] | And while the department’s proud of the way you handled it, | 局里为你们的处理方式感到骄傲 |
[14:40] | once Roman returns to full duty, you both get new partners. | 等罗曼回归全职工作就给你们安排新搭档 |
[14:44] | Frankly… | 说实话… |
[14:46] | we came to you as a courtesy. | 我们来找你是出于礼貌 |
[14:48] | I want them in that car together. | 我要让他们同车 |
[14:50] | They report to me. | 他们向我汇报 |
[14:51] | And you report to me. | 而你向我汇报 |
[14:52] | As I explained in court, | 我在法庭上也解释过了 |
[14:54] | my actions following my partner’s shooting | 我搭档中枪之后我的行动 |
[14:56] | were professional and correct. | 很专业也很正确 |
[14:57] | Burgess, you need to cool down. | 伯吉斯 冷静一点 |
[14:59] | Patrolman, this isn’t the court. | 巡警 这里不是法庭 |
[15:01] | This isn’t any kind of democracy. | 这里不是什么民主的地方 |
[15:04] | It’s a tyranny. | 这里就是专制 |
[15:06] | And I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定好了 |
[15:09] | Understood. | 明白 |
[15:13] | Five murders this morning. You come in here with this? | 早上有五个人被杀 你跑来跟我谈这个 |
[15:23] | – Hey, boss? – Yeah. | -老大 -说 |
[15:24] | So Horizons won’t give us the members | 视野不肯把达伦 |
[15:25] | that Darren sold memberships to. | 发展的成员名单给我们 |
[15:28] | We had a guy in the Assets Forfeiture Unit look into it. | 我们让资产没收单位的一个人去查了 |
[15:30] | Yeah, we got him working backwards through the bank. | 我们让他逆向通过银行调查 |
[15:32] | The Carlsons signed up everyone on that list, | 名单上的人都是卡尔森夫妇发展的 |
[15:34] | and then those people, they turn around | 而那些人 一转身 |
[15:36] | and sell to the other suckers. | 又发展其他笨蛋 |
[15:37] | We’re thinking there’s a motive there. | 我们觉得他们有动机 |
[15:38] | Yep, and this guy here stands out. | 对 这里就有个人站出来了 |
[15:41] | Allan Sloan. Sent a few emails. | 艾伦·斯隆 发过几封邮件 |
[15:43] | No death threats, necessarily, but close enough. | 虽然没有死亡威胁 但也差不多了 |
[15:45] | “You people cost me everything.” | “你们这些人夺走了我的一切” |
[15:47] | And he got popped for a drunk and disorderly, | 他因为醉酒闹事被拘留了 |
[15:49] | like, four days ago. | 大概 四天前吧 |
[15:51] | All right, find him. Get him in a room. | 好的 去找他 带他回来问问 |
[15:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:57] | Central, this is Officer Adam Ruzek. | 总部 我是亚当·鲁塞克警官 |
[15:59] | Hey, we’re at 8322 South Shore. | 我们在南海滨8322号 |
[16:02] | Did you dispatch a unit to Allan Sloan’s house? | 你们有没有派人去艾伦·斯隆家 |
[16:06] | We got them held down on a burglary. | 我们让他们去调查入室盗窃 |
[16:07] | Should we hold you down as assisting? | 需不需要派你们过去协助 |
[16:10] | – Yeah, yeah, okay. Yeah. – Copy that. | -好 好的 可以 -收到 |
[16:17] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[16:19] | Guess it’s a party now. | 跟开派对似的 |
[16:23] | He came in through the back door. | 他从后门进来 |
[16:25] | Took the pins out. | 把门栓弄坏了 |
[16:27] | Guess this ain’t his first rodeo. | 我看这可不是他第一次作案 |
[16:30] | Took my tablet computer. | 拿走了我的平板电脑 |
[16:32] | So when was the burglary? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[16:34] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[16:35] | I didn’t find out about it until this morning, | 我今天早上才发现 |
[16:38] | to be honest. | 说实话 |
[16:39] | Where were you at 4:00 a.m.? | 你凌晨四点在哪里 |
[16:41] | At my brother’s bar, | 在我兄弟的酒吧 |
[16:43] | and then here on this very couch. | 然后回来就在这张沙发上 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:49] | Jeni and Darren Carlson. | 珍妮和达伦·科尔森 |
[16:50] | Is that why you’re here? You think that was me? | 你们是因为这个过来的吗 你们觉得是我吗 |
[16:53] | We read your emails. Anything you want to talk about? | 我们看了你发的邮件 你有什么想说的吗 |
[16:56] | They sold me a Horizons seminar in Grand Rapids. | 他们卖了一个视野在大急流城的讲座给我 |
[16:59] | So I’m on stage there in front of 500 people, | 然后我当着五百人的面上了台 |
[17:02] | they got this head shrinker there trying to help me | 他们找了一个精神病专家要帮我 |
[17:04] | “unlock my potential to create wealth.” | “开启我创造财富的潜能” |
[17:08] | I mean, I knew at that moment that this was total nonsense. | 那一刻我就知道这都是忽悠人 |
[17:11] | So I’m like, “Okay, I’m ready for a refund.” | 然后我就说 “好吧 我准备好要退款了” |
[17:14] | Nothing doing there. | 然后就没有然后了 |
[17:15] | Mr. Sloan, we’re gonna need you to come down to the District. | 斯隆先生 你要跟我们去一趟警局 |
[17:17] | We’re also gonna need a name… | 你还要告诉我们一个 |
[17:19] | of anybody that can verify your whereabouts last night. | 能够证明你昨晚行踪的人 |
[17:24] | Horizons. | 视野 |
[17:26] | It never ends, man. They take everything. | 他们不会关门 哥们 他们会骗走一切 |
[17:29] | No, I’m still waiting. | 没有 我还等着呢 |
[17:35] | Ready for you. | 她准备好了 |
[17:36] | I’ll call you back. | 我待会回给你 |
[17:42] | Hi, Polly. | 波莉 |
[17:51] | So, Polly, you said before that you wanted to help. | 波莉 你之前说你想要帮忙 |
[18:00] | I saw the man who killed my family. | 我看到那个杀我家人的人了 |
[18:02] | I just… | 我只是… |
[18:07] | I can’t see his face. | 我忘记他的脸了 |
[18:11] | I want you to try. Okay? | 你得努力回想 知道吗 |
[18:16] | Well, I need to go to the house on the lake. | 我得去湖边的房子 |
[18:18] | They said I couldn’t go. | 他们说我不能去 |
[18:19] | Is that why you hurt the nurse? | 所以你才伤害护士吗 |
[18:23] | I need to go to the house on the lake. | 我得去湖边的房子 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:31] | Well, why don’t we go to the house on the lake? | 那不如我们就去湖边的房子吧 |
[18:37] | So, this house… | 所以 这个房子 |
[18:40] | she could be fixated. | 她可能有固恋 |
[18:42] | You know, it’s a coping mechanism, | 这是一种应对机制 |
[18:44] | but the fixation could be based in reality | 但这种固恋可能基于现实 |
[18:46] | or it could be entirely fictive. | 也可能是完全虚构的 |
[18:47] | Okay, which one do you think it is? | 好吧 你觉得是哪一种 |
[18:49] | I don’t know. You know, if it exists, | 我不知道 如果房子存在 |
[18:52] | it could be she’s got some positive memory | 那她可能有一些积极的回忆 |
[18:54] | she wants to relive there. | 想去那里再体验一次 |
[18:56] | And that could bring her back to reality? | 这样可以把她带回现实吗 |
[18:58] | Possibly. I mean, I assume you got | 有可能 我猜你们应该 |
[19:00] | some other leads you’re working on here. | 还在调查别的线索吧 |
[19:01] | Leads, yes. Witnesses, no. | 线索有 目击证人没有 |
[19:05] | Listen, about this morning. | 今天早上的事 |
[19:08] | I hadn’t slept. I’m sorry. | 我一直没睡觉 对不起 |
[19:10] | This is your shop. | 这里是你的地盘 |
[19:11] | I should not tell you how to run it. | 我不该告诉你怎么做 |
[19:12] | Erin, do not worry about it. | 艾琳 没事 |
[19:14] | Everybody’s just trying to do their job. | 大家只是各司其职 |
[19:16] | So, this house, you, uh, | 话说你觉得她说的房子 |
[19:19] | you think it exists? | 真的存在吗 |
[19:20] | I have absolutely no idea, | 我也不知道 |
[19:22] | but if it does, we’re gonna find out. | 但如果存在 我们得找到 |
[19:26] | At this time, this medical review board | 现在 医疗审查委员会 |
[19:28] | regrets to inform you | 很遗憾地通知你 |
[19:30] | that we will not be able to approve | 我们无法批准同意 |
[19:32] | the surgical procedure Dr. Calloway suggests. | 卡罗维医生建议的手术 |
[19:35] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:36] | You got a problem with my doctor? | 你们看我的医生不顺眼吗 |
[19:37] | It’s more complicated than that. | 事情要复杂得多 |
[19:39] | The bullet–it’s buried back near the C5 nerve root. | 那颗子弹在你的C5神经根后面 |
[19:43] | You said you could get it out. | 你们说能取出来 |
[19:45] | And I can, | 是能 |
[19:47] | but removing it is unlikely to improve | 但取出来也不会让你 |
[19:49] | the sensory and motor deficits to your arm, | 胳膊的感觉和运动机能改善 |
[19:52] | and, well… | 其实 |
[19:54] | the surgery could actually make them worse. | 手术可能会让情况更糟糕 |
[19:56] | The damage condition is most likely going to be permanent. | 你的损伤很可能是永久性的 |
[20:00] | You can’t work patrol with a chronic condition. | 有这种慢性长期病症 你不能继续当巡警了 |
[20:02] | I don’t have a condition. | 我没什么病症 |
[20:05] | You don’t know me. Ask my Sergeant. | 你们不了解我 你们去问问我的警长 |
[20:07] | Ask the Commander. I belong out on the streets. | 去问问我的局长 我天生属于街道 |
[20:09] | You’re unable to use your firearm | 你无法使用武器 |
[20:10] | or defend yourself physically. | 无法保护自己 |
[20:12] | You can’t return to the streets safely. | 你回街道巡逻不安全 |
[20:15] | Can this be appealed? | 我可以上诉吗 |
[20:16] | Son, you gotta think about your quality of life. | 孩子 你得考虑你的生活质量 |
[20:21] | There’s a lot of brave men out there who never got the chance | 有很多勇敢的人根本没有机会 |
[20:25] | to do what you’re doing– | 做你在做的事 |
[20:26] | to walk away from a shooting. | 从枪击中幸免于难 |
[20:29] | The department will find something for you | 警署会给你找一个 |
[20:31] | where you can be effective, | 让你施展才能的岗位 |
[20:33] | and you won’t be in danger. | 而且你不会置身险境 |
[20:43] | Sloan’s alibi checks out. | 斯隆的不在场证明是真的 |
[20:45] | His brother and four others put him falling off a barstool | 他兄弟和另外四个人让他喝得从高脚凳上摔了下来 |
[20:48] | at the time of the murders. | 时间刚好在谋杀发生时 |
[20:49] | It’s right before he was robbed too. | 也刚好在他家被盗之前 |
[20:51] | – Strange timing. – Yeah. | -时机很奇怪 -没错 |
[20:52] | What’s even more strange is that his neighbor called | 更奇怪的是昨晚他的邻居 |
[20:54] | about a car blocking her handicapped spot last night. | 报警说有车占了她的残疾人车位 |
[20:56] | Right after the Carlson murders. | 就在卡尔森一家被谋杀之后 |
[20:58] | Plates belong to a security consultant | 车牌号在受雇于视野国际公司的 |
[21:01] | employed by Horizons International. | 一个安全顾问名下 |
[21:03] | Yeah, the guy’s a former Cook County Sheriff. | 没错 他是库克郡前警长 |
[21:06] | Francis Kruger. Pretty big problem. | 弗朗西斯·克鲁格 是个麻烦人物 |
[21:08] | Got fired for a couple excessive force beefs. | 因为几次过度使用武力被解雇 |
[21:10] | You see Horizons as the nexus? | 你认为视野公司是其中的联系吗 |
[21:12] | Sloan said that the only thing that was taken was | 斯隆说只有他的笔记本电脑 |
[21:15] | his tablet computer, which he used | 被偷走了 他用那台笔记本 |
[21:16] | to film a Horizons seminar. | 拍摄了视野公司的研讨会 |
[21:18] | Their aggressive tactics, et cetera, et cetera. | 里面有他们侵略性的战略等内容 |
[21:20] | I mean, I think we got motive. | 我认为作案动机出现了 |
[21:21] | Sloan’s a whistle blower. | 斯隆是揭发人 |
[21:23] | The company breaks in his house, | 公司招找人去他家里 |
[21:24] | they steal whatever he’s got on them. | 偷走他手里掌握的证据 |
[21:26] | I do want to tap the brakes just for a second | 我想先缓一缓 不要着急下结论 |
[21:28] | because, I mean, are we saying that a self-help group | 一个自助团体难道真的去 |
[21:31] | robbed a guy, slaughters a family | 盗窃一个人 杀人全家 |
[21:33] | just to keep a lid on how they operate? | 来掩盖团体的运作程序吗 |
[21:35] | So we grab this guy and find out. | 那我们就先去找到那个人问问 |
[21:39] | How’s Lexi? | 莱克西怎么样 |
[21:41] | Uh, you know, threatening to take a year off before college. | 威胁念大学前先休一年 |
[21:43] | She’s calling it a “Gap year.” | 她称之为”空档年” |
[21:45] | “Gap year”? | “空档年” |
[21:47] | Imagine trying to get that past your old man. | 你想想你爸会不会同意这种事 |
[21:49] | Imagine talking to my old man. | 跟他说这个的情景我都不敢想 |
[21:53] | Hey, Francis Kruger. | 弗朗西斯·克鲁格 |
[22:08] | If this is about that family, let me spare you, | 如果是因为那一家的事 那你不用麻烦了 |
[22:10] | – I didn’t do it. – What about the robbery? | -不是我干的 -盗窃的事呢 |
[22:13] | What robbery? | 什么盗窃 |
[22:14] | Come on, Francis. You know this. | 别装了 弗朗西斯 你知道规矩 |
[22:16] | You tell us what happened, everything goes good for you. | 你告诉我们发生了什么事 那万事大吉 |
[22:19] | We got you on the neighbor’s security camera | 邻居的摄像头拍到你 |
[22:21] | going into Allan Sloan’s house | 进入艾伦·斯隆的房子 |
[22:24] | 20 minutes after somebody murdered the Carlsons. | 就在卡尔森一家被谋杀20分钟之后 |
[22:29] | Your unit messed around with one of these | 你干警长的时候 |
[22:31] | back when you were with the Sheriffs, right? | 也用过这东西 对吧 |
[22:33] | But it work for you? | 你觉得管用吗 |
[22:34] | I mean, you get confessions with this thing? | 用这个真的能让人招供吗 |
[22:37] | How long before we place you inside that Carlson house? | 你要多久才会跟卡尔森一家一样死翘翘 |
[22:40] | I mean, Sloan’s gonna blow the whistle. | 斯隆准备揭发视野公司 |
[22:42] | Horizon calls you in to, | 公司就叫你来 |
[22:44] | what, clean up, right? | 毁灭证据 对吗 |
[22:47] | I’ll tell you what we can’t crack. | 告诉你我们想不通的地方 |
[22:51] | How does the family figure in? | 为什么人家一家都被牵扯进来了 |
[22:58] | Three kids are dead. Not four. | 死了三个孩子 不是四个 |
[23:02] | You left the little girl alive. | 有一个小女孩你没杀掉 |
[23:04] | And I’ll tell you something else… | 我再跟你说件事 |
[23:07] | she ID’d you. | 她指认了你 |
[23:09] | From a photo array, in one second. | 马上从照片中指认了你 |
[23:11] | No way. Not possible. | 不可能 绝对不可能 |
[23:15] | Spark it up. | 通上电看看 |
[23:18] | Hey, look, she’s wrong. | 听着 她认错了 |
[23:20] | Track my phone. I was nowhere near that house. | 不信追踪我的手机 我根本没去那里 |
[23:24] | They wanted Sloan’s computer. I got it. | 他们想要斯隆的电脑 我拿到了 |
[23:27] | You telling me you had no dealings with the Carlson family? | 你是说你跟卡尔森一家没有任何关系 |
[23:30] | – Not technically. – “Not technically.” | -严格来说没有 -“严格来说” |
[23:32] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[23:34] | Okay, okay. | 行了行了 |
[23:36] | Look, I did background on him | 视野公司借给他钱之前 |
[23:38] | before Horizons loaned him some money. | 我是调查了他的背景 |
[23:41] | I found out Jeni Carlson was a fighter. | 我发现珍妮·卡尔森是个厉害角色 |
[23:44] | She was in arbitration for some loan gone sour. | 她因为贷款出漏子了所以在申请仲裁 |
[23:47] | She wanted the money back. | 她想把钱要回来 |
[23:49] | Not in any court records. | 法庭记录上都没有 |
[23:50] | No, it was private mediation. | 是的 那是私下调解 |
[23:52] | Them against some kid. | 他们跟一个孩子 |
[23:54] | Name. | 名字 |
[23:56] | It’s…it’s in my files. | 在…在我的文件里 |
[23:58] | Name? | 名字 |
[24:00] | Dougherty. | 多尔蒂 |
[24:01] | Dougherty? | 多尔蒂 |
[24:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:06] | How much did they loan him? | 他们借给他多少钱 |
[24:08] | – 800. – 800,000? | -八 -八十万吗 |
[24:11] | What? No, $800. | 当然不是 是八百块 |
[24:15] | – This guy? – Gerald Dougherty. | -这个人 -杰拉德·多尔蒂 |
[24:18] | We ran his FOID card. It came back with nothing. | 我们查了他的武器拥有许可证 没有发现 |
[24:20] | But his father is registered to a .40 caliber handgun, | 但他父亲名下有一把点40口径手枪 |
[24:23] | so, I guess that could be the weapon. | 我猜那可能是行凶武器 |
[24:25] | Just so I got this right, are we saying that | 我没理解错吧 我们是说 |
[24:26] | this kid killed 5 people for $800? | 这孩子因为八百块杀了五个人吗 |
[24:29] | We find that gun, we’ll know. | 等找到那把枪就知道了 |
[24:31] | Kicked out of high school for attacking a teacher | 因为在停车场袭击老师 |
[24:34] | in a parking lot? | 被退学 |
[24:35] | Why didn’t I know this before? | 为什么之前没有告诉我这条信息 |
[24:36] | Couldn’t make the connection from a fight in a parking lot | 没想到停车场的一次打架和一起 |
[24:39] | to a quintuple murder, Sarge. | 五重谋杀案有联系 警长 |
[24:40] | And I said, “Find out why.” | 我说了 找出原因 |
[24:45] | I know it’s just $800, | 我知道不过是八百块 |
[24:46] | but it might have meant something to that kid. | 但这可能对那个孩子来说很重要 |
[24:50] | I wanna look him in the eye and ask what. | 我想当面问问他为什么 |
[24:59] | Hey, I gotta find this house. | 我得找到她说的那栋房子 |
[25:01] | You don’t have to do it alone. | 你不用一个人找 |
[25:03] | You know I love a combo. | 你知道我最喜欢一起干活了 |
[25:05] | So what if the house on the lake wasn’t a vacation spot? | 万一她说的湖边房子不是度假地点呢 |
[25:09] | I went through Darren’s financials. | 我查了达伦的财务状况 |
[25:11] | He managed a property down on 47th St. | 他在47街有处房产 |
[25:14] | That’s Hyde Park. | 那里是海德公园 |
[25:15] | Right on the lake. | 刚好在湖边 |
[25:20] | That’s it. | 就是这里 |
[25:21] | That’s the building my dad worked on. | 我爸爸就是在这里工作 |
[25:24] | I helped him redo the floors on weekends. | 我周末帮他重铺过地板 |
[25:27] | All right, well, let’s go check it out. | 好 我们一起去看看 |
[25:30] | You know what? This is gonna be great | 知道吗 真是太好了 |
[25:32] | ’cause Erin might actually let me drive. | 因为艾琳这次可能会让我开车 |
[25:34] | That will never happen. | 想得美 |
[25:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:41] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[25:50] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[25:51] | Where’s your son, Mr. Dougherty? | 你儿子呢 多尔蒂先生 |
[25:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:54] | Neighborhood Watch was canvassing. | 邻里互助会在巡逻 |
[25:55] | I think he was out with them. | 他可能跟他们在一起吧 |
[25:57] | He’s not. | 没有 |
[25:58] | We have a warrant to search your residence, | 我们有搜查令 需要搜查你的住处 |
[26:00] | but first you need to show us where you store your weapon. | 但首先你需要告诉我们你的武器放在哪里 |
[26:10] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[26:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[26:18] | They found that in Gerald’s room. | 他们在杰拉德的房间里找到了这个 |
[26:24] | This your weapon? | 这是你的武器吗 |
[26:26] | It is, but… I don’t understand. | 是 但…这是怎么回事 |
[26:28] | Are you saying my son did this? | 你们是说我儿子杀了人吗 |
[26:30] | Jerome, where would he have run to? | 杰罗姆 他可能去哪里 |
[26:55] | My mom made cookies while we were working. | 我们工作的时候我妈妈做了曲奇 |
[26:59] | My dad said not to, but she did anyway. | 我爸爸叫她不要做 但她还是做了 |
[27:03] | Peanut butter chip. | 上面放了花生酱碎片 |
[27:07] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[27:08] | Can you remember anything else? | 你还能记起别的东西吗 |
[27:37] | He was here. | 他当时在这里 |
[27:40] | The man who killed my family. He was here. | 杀了我家人的人 他当时在这里 |
[27:47] | Polly. | 波莉 |
[27:51] | Hey, Polly. | 波莉 |
[27:53] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[27:56] | He cannot hurt you anymore. | 他无法再伤害到你了 |
[28:00] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:08] | Listen, man, you gotta dig deep. | 听着 你得好好想想 |
[28:11] | The longer your son is missing, the worse this looks. | 你儿子失踪越久 事情就越糟糕 |
[28:14] | Gerald, run! | 杰拉德 快跑 |
[28:16] | Watch him. | 看着他 |
[28:29] | Go around! | 侧面包抄 |
[28:42] | Stay in the car. | 在车上不要下来 |
[28:43] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[28:45] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[28:48] | What’s the deal, Gerald? You don’t like us no more? | 怎么了 杰拉德 你不喜欢我们了吗 |
[28:56] | You notice I didn’t ask for a lawyer? | 你们发现我没要求请律师了吧 |
[29:00] | It’s ’cause I did nothing wrong. | 因为我没做错什么 |
[29:04] | Just tell us about Katie Carlson. | 告诉我们凯蒂·卡尔森的事 |
[29:07] | We went through your computer. | 我们查了你的电脑 |
[29:10] | There’s you and Katie. | 这是你和凯蒂的合影 |
[29:13] | She was 16. | 她才16岁 |
[29:16] | And the rest of these, I can’t look at. | 其它照片我都没眼看 |
[29:20] | So five members of the Carlson family are dead, | 卡尔森一家五人死亡 |
[29:23] | and you–you were sleeping with their teenage daughter. | 而你睡了他们未成年的女儿 |
[29:26] | What’re we supposed to make of that, huh? | 你这让我们怎么想 |
[29:36] | Forget that this is statutory rape. | 先不要管这是法定强奸 |
[29:41] | Just tell us what happened. | 你告诉我们发生了什么 |
[29:45] | What, she break up with you? | 难道她跟你分手了吗 |
[29:47] | Dad find out what you were doing? | 她爸爸发现了你们的事 |
[29:49] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[29:51] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:56] | Any version of this is motive. | 任何情况都可能是你的杀人动机 |
[29:58] | No. | 不 |
[30:01] | No, no, no. I would never hurt Katie. | 不不不 我绝不会伤害凯蒂 |
[30:04] | Okay, what about her mom, Jeni? | 那她妈妈珍妮呢 |
[30:06] | We know she was suing you. | 我们知道她在起诉你 |
[30:07] | So what–what was up with that, man? | 那是怎么回事 伙计 |
[30:09] | It’s a long story, but I needed some money, | 这个说来话长了 但当时我需要钱 |
[30:11] | 800 bucks, she loaned it to me. They were good people. | 八百块 她就贷款给了我 他们是好人 |
[30:14] | But I couldn’t pay it back and I couldn’t tell my dad. | 但我无力偿还 又不能告诉我爸爸 |
[30:17] | So we were in court. | 所以我们就上了法庭 |
[30:24] | I loved Katie. I’m trying to help. | 我爱凯蒂 我想帮忙 |
[30:29] | Gerald, we have your dad’s gun. | 杰拉德 我们拿到你爸爸的枪了 |
[30:31] | We know it’s gonna be a ballistics match, | 我们知道弹道检测会相符 |
[30:33] | so, hey, just tell us what happened. | 所以你直接告诉我们到底是怎么回事吧 |
[30:34] | No, no, no, no, I borrowed it to go on patrol. | 不不不 我借枪是用来去巡逻的 |
[30:38] | It hasn’t been fired. Test it. | 根本没开过 不信你们去检测 |
[30:41] | Then why’d you run? | 那你跑什么 |
[30:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:46] | My dad said “Run.” | 我爸爸让我跑 |
[30:51] | Someone wanted them dead, but I’m telling you, | 有人想置他们于死地 但我跟你们说 |
[30:53] | it wasn’t me. | 那个人不是我 |
[30:59] | Put him in the cage. | 把他关起来 |
[31:02] | Get up. All right. | 起来 走 |
[31:04] | So you can picture him? | 你能描述出他吗 |
[31:06] | You can see his face? | 你能记起他的脸吗 |
[31:09] | Yes. | 可以 |
[31:11] | He was here. | 他当时在这里 |
[31:16] | It was cold. | 那天很冷 |
[31:22] | It–it was January. | 那是一月份 |
[31:26] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[31:27] | No, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:31] | But… | 但是 |
[31:33] | my dad went outside. | 我爸爸去外面了 |
[31:40] | They had a fight, and… | 他们吵架了 |
[31:44] | he–he wanted money. | 他想要钱 |
[31:50] | Someone called the police. | 有人报警了 |
[31:55] | That’s amazing. | 你做得很好 |
[32:00] | I’m at the Hyde Park address. I think I got a lead. | 我在海德公园这边 好像找到线索了 |
[32:02] | Yeah, so do we. | 我们也是 |
[32:04] | Gerald Dougherty. He’s in the cage. | 杰拉德·多尔蒂现在关在我们这里 |
[32:06] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[32:07] | Let’s, uh, corroborate Polly’s story. | 我们证实一下波莉的故事 |
[32:09] | Can you pull an in-service call? | 你能调出出警电话吗 |
[32:10] | There was an altercation at this address. | 这个地址这里发生过冲突事件 |
[32:12] | Patrol responded. The timeline works. | 有巡警应警了 时间线符合 |
[32:14] | A fight would explain Darren’s injuries. | 如果有打架 那达伦的伤势就说得通了 |
[32:16] | One second. | 稍等 |
[32:26] | Okay, yeah, yeah, here it is. | 好了 查到了 |
[32:27] | Uh, January 12, in-service call for a domestic. | 1月12日 家庭纠纷出警 |
[32:31] | Look, there was no report filed. | 没有出警报告 |
[32:32] | Fight broke up before patrol could arrive, | 巡警到达前他们就停了 |
[32:34] | so I’ll play this for Voight. | 我去告诉博伊特 |
[32:36] | Send me a photo array. | 给我发识别照片来 |
[32:44] | No, none of these are right. | 没有 这里面没有那个人 |
[32:46] | The man who killed my family was older. | 杀害我家人的人年纪更大 |
[32:48] | He was, like, 50. | 大概有50岁 |
[32:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:51] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[32:53] | Wait, I know him. | 等一下 我认识他 |
[32:55] | He lives near us. | 他住在我们附近 |
[32:57] | He likes my sister. His name is Gerald. | 他喜欢我姐姐 他叫杰拉德 |
[33:01] | Okay, Polly, | 好 波莉 |
[33:02] | would you try closing your eyes | 你能闭上眼睛 |
[33:05] | and just trying to picture the man | 想象一下来这里 |
[33:07] | who came here and argued with your dad? | 跟你爸爸吵架的那个人的样子吗 |
[33:09] | We need you to be really, really accurate. | 我们需要你描述得非常非常准确 |
[33:13] | He–he’s big. | 他块头很大 |
[33:14] | He…had a beard. He had a brown jacket. | 他有胡子 穿着棕色夹克 |
[33:18] | We need you to be positive, | 我们需要你确信 |
[33:19] | because right now there’s other policemen | 因为现在有别的警察叔叔 |
[33:21] | who think it was someone else, someone younger. | 认为凶手是别人 是更年轻一点的人 |
[33:23] | No, I’m telling you. He had a red truck. | 不 就是我说的那样 他有辆红色皮卡 |
[33:26] | The kind you can zip the top off of. | 车顶可以打开的那种 |
[33:28] | Okay, a red truck. We can work with that. | 好 红色皮卡 这个信息有用 |
[33:31] | Good job. That’s great. | 做得好 很好 |
[33:32] | I got nothing useful from the report on January 12, | 1月12日的报告中没有任何有用信息 |
[33:35] | so I pulled up the original 911 call. Right. Check this out. | 所以我调出了原报警电话 你们听 |
[33:37] | Do you know either man involved in the fight, ma’am? | 你认识打架的人吗 女士 |
[33:39] | It’s the building manager, Darren Carlson. | 是房屋管理员达伦·卡尔森 |
[33:42] | He’s on the ground. The other guy is kicking him. | 他在地上 另一个人在踢他 |
[33:44] | You don’t recognize the other man? | 你不认识另一个人吗 |
[33:46] | No, he just jumped in his truck. | 不认识 他跑回皮卡上了 |
[33:48] | It’s red. I can’t see the license plate. | 红色皮卡 我没看清车牌号 |
[33:50] | Just J77. | 只看到了J77 |
[33:52] | All right, run that partial. See if a plate reader | 好 查找部分车牌号 看看有没有 |
[33:54] | – caught him coming or going. – Yeah, no, I’m on it. | -监控拍到他 -好 不 我在查了 |
[33:56] | Ten minutes after the battery in progress call. | 殴打报警电话后十分钟 |
[33:58] | Puts him right in the area. Full plate is J77-4089. | 在附近找到他了 完整车牌号是J77-4089 |
[34:02] | Hey, I got him. I got him. | 找到了 找到了 |
[34:04] | Lewis Barrow. 50 years old on the dot. | 路易斯·巴罗 刚好五十岁 |
[34:08] | In Stateville for three years for burglary. | 因为入室盗窃服刑过三年 |
[34:10] | Sarge, are you seeing that? | 警长 你看到了吗 |
[34:12] | Darren Carlson. | 达伦·卡尔森 |
[34:13] | Released without charges from that burglary. | 在同一起入室盗窃中无罪释放 |
[34:16] | Right before he turned his life around. | 刚好在他生活状况变好之前 |
[34:17] | All right, get a photo to Lindsay, | 好的 把照片发给琳德赛 |
[34:19] | and then we roll on this guy. | 我们去抓这个人 |
[34:28] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[34:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:00] | Take cover! | 掩护 |
[35:08] | This is my house! | 这里是我家 |
[35:11] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[35:12] | Lewis, you want to think this through. | 路易斯 你想清楚 不要冲动 |
[35:23] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[35:30] | Halstead, | 霍斯特德 |
[35:32] | smoke him out. | 把他呛出来 |
[35:33] | Move. | 行动 |
[35:38] | Lewis, | 路易斯 |
[35:40] | you don’t want to go down like this. | 你不会想这样的 |
[35:42] | I’m ready to die! | 我准备好赴死了 |
[35:45] | Are you? | 你准备好了吗 |
[35:46] | All right, listen to me, Lewis. | 听我说 路易斯 |
[35:49] | Be smart. | 放聪明点 |
[35:51] | Just come out nice and slow. | 慢慢出来 |
[35:55] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[35:57] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[35:59] | I’m giving you one minute to think about it. | 我给你一分钟时间思考 |
[36:02] | Hit it. | 上 |
[36:38] | Turn over! | 转过身 |
[36:43] | Get up. | 起来 |
[36:52] | Before he forgot my name, | 在达伦忘记我的名字前 |
[36:55] | Me and Darren did a robbery. | 他和我一起去偷了一次 |
[36:57] | He was out in the car, | 我们被抓包时 |
[36:59] | I was in the house when we get popped. | 他在外面的车里 我在屋子里 |
[37:01] | I took the charge. | 我负了全部责任 |
[37:03] | He said he was giving me a ride. Didn’t know about any robbery. | 他说他只是顺路带我 不知道什么盗窃 |
[37:06] | I did three years for him. | 我为他蹲了三年监狱 |
[37:10] | He owed me. | 他欠我的 |
[37:11] | He could have made this right. | 他本来可以弥补的 |
[37:14] | I can’t get a job. | 我连工作都找不到 |
[37:16] | I needed 20 grand to get my life going, | 我需要两万块重新开始生活 |
[37:18] | so I go to see Darren, | 所以就去找达伦 |
[37:21] | and he hands me a pamphlet. | 他却给我了一本宣传册 |
[37:24] | I didn’t want a pamphlet. I needed money, okay? | 我不要什么宣传册 我需要钱 知道吗 |
[37:26] | He didn’t get that. | 他不懂 |
[37:31] | So first you beat him half to death | 所以你就把他打了个半死 |
[37:32] | and then you come back and kill his whole family. | 然后又回去杀了他全家 |
[37:34] | I went to talk man-to-man. | 我是去跟他诚心谈谈的 |
[37:40] | And he says he’s put that part of his life away. | 他说他那段经历已经放下了 |
[37:46] | Yeah, well, I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[37:50] | I never got that chance. | 我根本没有机会 |
[38:02] | Your aunt and uncle are gonna be here any minute. Okay? | 你姑姑和姑父马上就来了 |
[38:08] | I’ve never been to St. Louis. | 我从没去过圣路易斯 |
[38:09] | Have you? | 你去过吗 |
[38:12] | No. | 没有 |
[38:13] | I hear it’s nice. | 我听说那里不错 |
[38:19] | I think I’ll like it. | 我应该会喜欢的 |
[38:21] | I like most places. | 大多数地方我都喜欢 |
[38:27] | We used to drive around a lot. | 我们以前经常到处走 |
[38:30] | One time we drove the whole summer. | 有一次我们整个夏天都在路上 |
[38:39] | My dad pretended it was an adventure. | 我爸爸假装那是一次冒险 |
[38:46] | But I knew it was because we didn’t have anywhere to live. | 但我知道那是因为我们没有住的地方 |
[38:54] | I went to bed in Colorado once and woke up in Oregon. | 有一次我睡着时在科罗拉多 醒来就在俄勒冈了 |
[39:01] | Katie hated it. | 凯蒂特别讨厌那样 |
[39:04] | She wanted to go to camp. | 她想去夏令营 |
[39:10] | But I think my dad was right. | 但我觉得爸爸说得对 |
[39:15] | It was an adventure. | 那是一场冒险 |
[39:26] | I’m gonna miss him so much. | 我会很想他的 |
[39:35] | Polly… | 波莉 |
[39:38] | Have you ever met a person and just known | 你有没有见到一个人 然后马上就知道 |
[39:41] | that you didn’t have to worry about them? | 你一点都不用担心他们 |
[39:45] | Like, no matter where they go, | 不管他们去哪里 |
[39:48] | everything’s gonna be okay? | 一切都不会有事 |
[39:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:53] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[40:09] | Aunt Nancie and Uncle Marshall, | 南希姑姑 马歇尔姑父 |
[40:11] | this is Erin. | 这是艾琳 |
[40:13] | She’s a detective. | 她是警探 |
[40:14] | She helped me a lot. | 她帮了我很多 |
[40:22] | So, Doc, | 医生 |
[40:23] | how did you know the girl was gonna remember the shooter? | 你怎么知道那个姑娘会记起枪手 |
[40:26] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[40:27] | Memory is thoroughly unpredictable. | 记忆非常难以捉摸 |
[40:31] | Uh, for instance, | 比如 |
[40:33] | what’d you have for lunch on Tuesday? | 周二你午餐时吃的什么 |
[40:36] | Turkey wrap, avocado, hot sauce. | 鸡肉卷 牛油果 辣椒酱 |
[40:38] | Same thing every day. | 我每天都吃这个 |
[40:39] | Oh, fantastic. | 厉害 |
[40:42] | Jay? | 杰 |
[40:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:45] | Well, okay, | 好吧 |
[40:46] | then how about the day you graduated from the academy? | 那你从警校毕业的那天呢 |
[40:51] | 24-ounce porterhouse, | 24盎司上等牛排 |
[40:53] | creamed spinach, onion rings. | 奶油菠菜 洋葱圈 |
[40:55] | 24 ounces? | 24盎司 |
[40:56] | With the bone, sure. | 加上骨头 没错 |
[40:57] | Point is, memories imprint randomly. | 重点是 记忆留下与否是随机的 |
[40:59] | Right? Positive, negative. | 对吧 积极的 消极的 |
[41:01] | Things you wanna remember stay. | 你想记住的东西会记住 |
[41:03] | Things you want to forget disappear. | 你想忘记的东西会消失 |
[41:07] | That’s why they invented whiskey. | 所以他们才发明了威士忌 |
[41:09] | I suppose. | 应该吧 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:15] | Hey, where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[41:16] | I couldn’t find you all afternoon. | 一整下午我都找不到你 |
[41:20] | Move to San Diego with me. | 跟我搬去圣地亚哥吧 |
[41:22] | What? | 什么 |
[41:23] | Why not? I got a cousin there. | 去吧 我那里有个表哥 |
[41:25] | He lives a block from the beach, | 他的住处离沙滩只有一个街区 |
[41:26] | he said I could stay in his guest house. | 他说我可以住他的客房 |
[41:28] | So wait, wait, when did this plan come together? | 慢着 你什么时候想到的这个计划 |
[41:29] | I’m still working on it. | 我还在考虑 |
[41:32] | Look, they’re pushing me out. | 他们要赶走我 |
[41:35] | No way I’m working some office job. | 我绝不会做文职工作 |
[41:37] | I’ll take my 75 and go. | 我直接拿抚恤金然后走人吧 |
[41:39] | I love you. Probably. | 我爱你 可能吧 |
[41:42] | And you’re the only thing around here I’d miss. | 你是这里我唯一会想念的事物 |
[41:48] | I–I don’t know what to–I– | 我不知道…我… |
[41:51] | Don’t say anything. Just think about it. | 先不要回答 好好考虑一下 |
[41:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:56] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好 -那好 |
[41:59] | I’ll call you later. | 我再给你打电话 |