时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t want to lose again, so pay attention. | 我不想再输了 你认真点 |
[00:08] | So Justin’s in Signal Corps training? | 贾斯汀在陆军通讯兵训练吗 |
[00:10] | Yeah, Fort Campbell, Kentucky. | 对 在肯塔基州的坎贝尔堡 |
[00:13] | He’s coming back in a month. Got a four-day leave. | 他下个月会回来 有四天假 |
[00:16] | Him and his wife and kid are coming. | 他和他妻子孩子一起回来 |
[00:18] | Come a long way. Just like his old man, huh? | 有前途啊 和他老子一样 对吧 |
[00:21] | Yeah, I never thought of it like that | 是啊 我没这么想过 |
[00:23] | but I guess you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[00:25] | Well, I’m happy for him. Looks good, too. | 我为他高兴 他看起来也不错 |
[00:28] | When’d you see him? | 你什么时候见过他 |
[00:30] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[00:32] | Where? | 在哪 |
[00:33] | Here. He and Danny were hanging out. | 在这里 他和丹尼出去玩 |
[00:35] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[00:38] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[00:40] | Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything. | 也许我不该说的 |
[00:43] | Units in 21 and units on the citywide, | 21区和全市各单位注意 |
[00:46] | we have a suspicious package near North Avenue Beach. | 在北方大道湖滩发现可疑包裹 |
[00:48] | Patrolmen requesting the ten sector sergeant on scene. | 巡警请求十区警长到场支援 |
[00:51] | 5020, I’m a couple blocks out. | 我是5020 我在几个街区之外 |
[00:53] | Hold me down on that call. | 等我到场 |
[00:55] | Copy that, 5020. | 收到 5020 |
[00:56] | Ladies. | 娘儿们 回见 |
[01:02] | Hey, Sergeant. | 警长 |
[01:04] | – What you got? – Thanks for coming out. | -什么情况 -谢谢你能来 |
[01:06] | This is the lady who made the call. | 这位是报警的女士 |
[01:07] | Her dog wouldn’t stop barking. | 她的狗一直在叫 |
[01:10] | Do you want me to call in the bomb squad? | 需要我叫拆弹小队来吗 |
[01:13] | Maybe. | 可以 |
[01:47] | Roll the crime lab. | 叫取证组来 |
[01:50] | And an ambulance. | 还有救护车 |
[01:52] | 3114, be advised. | 3114 请注意 |
[01:54] | Roll a crime lab and an ambulance. | 叫取证组和救护车过来 |
[01:58] | Good to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[02:00] | – Baby’s triple zero. – Dead? | -生命体征为零 -死了吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah, but she’s cold, | 对 但她已经僵冷了 |
[02:02] | so we got to take her to the hospital to pronounce it. | 我们要把她带医院去宣布死亡 |
[02:04] | All right, we assigned a patrol unit to follow you. | 好 我们派巡警跟你们去 |
[02:06] | We’ll stand by for missing parents or an ID. | 看看有没有失踪父母或者身份证明 |
[02:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:12] | Crime lab’s taking the duffel for prints, hair, and blood. | 取证组在袋子上取指纹 毛发和血 |
[02:15] | As soon as the body’s released from Med, | 等医院处理好尸体 |
[02:16] | they’ll start on the blanket and pajamas. | 他们就从毯子和睡衣上取证 |
[02:18] | Guess what else they found in the bag? | 知道他们还在袋子里发现了什么吗 |
[02:20] | Rocks. | 石头 |
[02:21] | Looks like whoever did this put them in to weigh it down. | 看起来像放在里面准备把她沉到湖里去 |
[02:23] | How long’s she been here? | 她在这里多久了 |
[02:25] | Crime lab says preliminary estimate’s seven hours. | 取证组说最少七小时了 |
[02:27] | 1:00, 2:00 am. | 凌晨一两点 |
[02:30] | All right, check the harbor for cameras, | 好 查查海港附近的摄像头 |
[02:31] | run all the parking meters. | 还有停车收费器 |
[02:32] | I’ll check back with the officers, too, | 我去问问那些警察 |
[02:33] | see if they got anything on campus. | 看看在校园有没有什么发现 |
[02:35] | Good. | 好 |
[02:38] | You know we can hand this off to Area Central Homicide. | 这个案子可以交给中央区重案组 |
[02:41] | No. | 不 |
[02:44] | We’re gonna find out who did this. | 我们要找出是谁干出这种事 |
[03:05] | Take it down. | 拿下来吧 |
[03:10] | Crime Lab’s still working on the pajamas and the blanket | 取证组还在研究睡衣和毛毯 |
[03:12] | but the duffel was part of a promotion | 但袋子是去年五月拳击运动俱乐部 |
[03:14] | by Punch Sports Club last May. | 一次宣传用的 |
[03:16] | Guy I spoke to said they gave out a hundred of them. | 我问的那家伙说他们分发出了上百个这样的袋子 |
[03:18] | They have to fill out a card in order to get one? | 需要填什么信息才能拿到吗 |
[03:20] | No, they were handed out at a street fair. | 不用 他们在街头展会随便发的 |
[03:22] | You know, local band, tents for area businesses, | 当地乐队 地方的小摊贩 |
[03:24] | and a radio station. | 广播站什么的都有 |
[03:25] | Okay, but what about video? | 那视频呢 |
[03:27] | I called the radio station. | 我给广播站打电话了 |
[03:29] | They had some for promotion. Uh, street fair too. | 他们也分发宣传了 也在街头做展会了 |
[03:31] | They’re sending it over. | 他们马上发过来 |
[03:33] | And I’m searching social media for any photos or video | 我在社交媒体上找话题是展会的 |
[03:36] | tagging the fair. | 照片或者视频 |
[03:37] | Well, run everything you get through facial recognition | 一旦有什么发现 |
[03:39] | as soon as you get it. | 就立马做面部识别 |
[03:40] | Jay, put together a list of everybody | 杰 把拳击俱乐部宣传会后 |
[03:42] | who signed up on the heels of Punch’s promotion. | 所有报名参加者的名单找出来 |
[03:44] | Run every name and address. | 每个人和每个地址都查一下 |
[03:46] | That was forensics. | 是取证组打来的 |
[03:47] | The pajamas and the blanket were mass market, | 睡衣和毛毯都很大众 |
[03:49] | so they’re still looking into that, | 所以他们还在查 |
[03:50] | and the rocks were pulled up from where the girl was left. | 石头就是丢弃地点随地捡的 |
[03:53] | Maybe someone tried to sink her | 也许有人想把她沉到湖里去 |
[03:55] | but…chickened out last-minute. | 但最后又临阵退缩了 |
[03:59] | Well, this isn’t some abandoned baby | 这可不是脐带还在的 |
[04:01] | with the umbilical cord still attached. | 刚生下的弃婴 |
[04:03] | She had a blanket, her own pajamas. | 她包着毯子 还穿着自己的睡衣 |
[04:04] | That means somebody cared for her and I want to know who. | 这说明有人照顾过她 我想知道是谁 |
[04:07] | I want a doctor, I want a birth certificate, | 我需要医生 需要出生证明 |
[04:09] | I want the parents. | 需要找到父母 |
[04:11] | I want to know what happened. | 我想知道发生了什么 |
[04:13] | And I want to know why. | 以及原因 |
[04:20] | Hey, the morgue sent us up here for that baby. | 验尸房派我们来取那个婴儿 |
[04:22] | She’s in Trauma 1. | 她在1号创伤室 |
[04:24] | I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 |
[04:26] | Dr. Manning, they’re here about the baby. | 曼宁医生 他们是来找婴儿的 |
[04:28] | Working on her now. | 正在治疗她 |
[04:29] | Working on her? | 治疗 |
[04:30] | That baby didn’t even have a pulse. | 那个孩子都没脉搏了 |
[04:31] | Wait, she’s alive? | 等等 她还活着吗 |
[04:34] | Thing is, you have to be warm to be dead. | 身体要有一点温度才会死亡 |
[04:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:50] | – Doc. – Yeah. | -医生 -嗯 |
[04:52] | Baby’s alive? | 孩子还活着吗 |
[04:54] | In low temperatures, your system slows to protect you. | 在低温情况下 你的身体系统会变慢来保护你 |
[04:57] | A slower metabolism needs less to survive | 这样新陈代谢就需要更少的能量 |
[04:59] | and the cold can actually preserve your brain | 寒冷反而会保护你的大脑 |
[05:01] | and other organ functions. | 以及其他器官功能 |
[05:03] | So she could survive? | 那么她能活下来吗 |
[05:05] | We’re re-warming her, giving her fluids, | 我们在暖和她 给她挂水 |
[05:06] | breathing for her, and doing CPR. | 让她呼吸 做心肺复苏 |
[05:09] | No promises, but when she warms up more, | 不敢保证 但只要她回温一点 |
[05:11] | we’ll know a little bit better. | 我们就会知道结果 |
[05:13] | Keep a good thought. | 乐观一点吧 |
[05:16] | Hey Doc, did you do blood panels on her? | 医生 给她取过血了吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah. | 取了 |
[05:19] | I already ordered it. | 我让他们查了 |
[05:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:22] | One second. | 等等 |
[05:25] | Listen, I want you to stay close. | 你们要看紧点 |
[05:26] | Anyone comes in or out about this baby, | 有任何人问起这个孩子 |
[05:28] | I want to know about it, | 都要告诉我 |
[05:29] | and I want any status update on her condition. | 她的情况有什么变化也要告诉我 |
[05:31] | Got it. | 明白 |
[05:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:33] | Blood sample to trace the DNA. | 采血样查DNA |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:36] | Dr. Manning ordered panels too | 曼宁医生也吩咐验了血 |
[05:39] | and we found something in her blood work. | 我们从她的血液检查中有发现 |
[05:41] | The baby’s labs show she’s anemic | 化验结果表明她有贫血 |
[05:43] | and has sickle cell disease. | 和镰状细胞疾病 |
[05:45] | That means at least one of the parents has it, right? | 这说明至少父母之一会有 对吗 |
[05:47] | And it’s usually an ongoing treatment process. | 而且通常正在接受治疗 |
[05:50] | You got a network of hospitals for patients | 你们知道正在接受这一治疗的 |
[05:52] | getting treatment for it? | 患者所在医院吗 |
[05:53] | Well, here’s the registry, | 这是登记列表 |
[05:54] | but there are few hospitals in the region | 但我们地区几乎没有 |
[05:57] | that have sickle cell programs. | 镰状细胞疾病治疗项目 |
[05:59] | Thanks, Sharon. | 谢谢 莎伦 |
[06:00] | All right. | 不客气 |
[06:03] | Hey, Sergeant. | 警长 |
[06:05] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[06:06] | I heard the Wisconsin Dells treated you and Mouch very well. | 听说威斯康星德尔斯酒店把你和穆奇招待得很好 |
[06:09] | The Wisconsin Dells is God’s country. | 威斯康星德尔斯酒店简直是天堂 |
[06:11] | Seven mornings of sleeping in, | 睡了七天的懒觉 |
[06:13] | seven afternoons at the indoor water park, | 在室内水上公园玩了七个下午 |
[06:15] | the Ho-Chunk Casino. | 还有和畅赌场 |
[06:17] | It sounds like a dream come true. | 好像梦想成真了啊 |
[06:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:20] | Did anybody fill you in on the baby we found this morning? | 有人告诉你今天早上我们发现的那个婴儿了吗 |
[06:22] | Mm, that’s good. I’m good. | 行了 不用跟我说 |
[06:24] | Look, I am in a mood the likes of which have not been seen | 自从1997年到现在 我第一次 |
[06:27] | since 1997, so I just need a 24-hour freeze | 心情这么好 所以给我24小时时间 |
[06:30] | on people getting shot, running drugs, | 让我先远离枪击贩毒 |
[06:32] | bashing each other’s heads in, | 爆头等等的事件 |
[06:34] | and especially abandoned babies on lakefronts, okay? | 尤其是湖边被遗弃的婴儿 好吗 |
[06:36] | Okay, but the baby’s not dead. | 但是那个婴儿还活着 |
[06:39] | That is great. | 太好了 |
[06:41] | God. | 天啊 |
[06:42] | Let’s quit while we’re ahead, okay? | 我知道了 就先这样吧 |
[06:50] | Sarge, I got that photo mock-up of the baby | 警长 婴儿照片模型做好了 |
[06:52] | to release to the press with the hotline. | 可以拿给热线媒体了 |
[06:55] | I just thought you might want to sign off. | 你应该要签字吧 |
[06:56] | I’ll take it. | 交给我吧 |
[06:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:00] | Hey, Olive, it’s Hank. Um… | 奥利弗 我是汉克 |
[07:02] | Give me a call when you get a second. | 你有时间了给我打个电话 |
[07:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:07] | – Hey, boss. – Yo. | -老大 -怎么了 |
[07:09] | I got a guy I like off the sickle cell registry. | 镰状细胞疾病注册人员中找到一个可疑人员 |
[07:11] | Trey Butler, | 特雷·巴勒特 |
[07:12] | Secretary of State has a car registered to him | 州政府数据系统里查到他名下的一辆车 |
[07:15] | leaving Chicago on the I-PASS toll road, 2:00 AM. | 在凌晨两点经由电子收费公路离开芝加哥 |
[07:18] | He’s got a residence in Rockford. | 他在罗克福德有一个住处 |
[07:20] | His cell phone bounced off a tower | 他的手机信号出现在 |
[07:22] | about a mile and a half from where the baby was found. | 婴儿被发现地点2.5公里处附近 |
[07:24] | Call Rockford PD. | 打电话给罗克福德警方 |
[07:25] | You tell ’em what you got. | 告诉他们你查到的信息 |
[07:26] | Ask ’em to sit on the house. | 让他们守住他的住处 |
[07:28] | You and Al, update me as soon as you get anything. | 你和老埃有消息马上通知我 |
[07:31] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[07:40] | – Trey Butler? – Yes? | -特雷·巴特勒吗 -什么事 |
[07:42] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[07:46] | What were you doing in Chicago last night? | 昨晚你去芝加哥做什么 |
[07:48] | I was at a medical clinic there. | 我去那边的诊所治疗 |
[07:50] | You drove back at 2:00 AM? | 凌晨两点开车回来的吗 |
[07:51] | My session was over at 1:00. | 我的治疗一点结束 |
[07:53] | What is this about? Why is he– | 这是怎么回事 他为什么… |
[07:54] | Don’t worry about him. | 不用管他 |
[07:57] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[07:58] | No. | 没有 |
[07:59] | You don’t have a baby? | 你没有婴儿吗 |
[08:01] | A brand-new baby? | 刚出生的婴儿 |
[08:03] | No. | 没有 |
[08:06] | Hey, right here. | 看这里 |
[08:09] | I got another one. Where she’s frozen. | 我这里还有一张 是她冻僵时的 |
[08:11] | Blue. | 浑身发紫 |
[08:12] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[08:14] | Is this your daughter? | 这是你女儿吗 |
[08:16] | Okay… you got the wrong guy. | 你们找错人了 |
[08:18] | I don’t have any daughter and I think you should go. | 我没有女儿 我觉得你们该走了 |
[08:21] | Maybe we do have the wrong guy. | 可能我们确实找错人了 |
[08:22] | We got a DNA kit. | 我们给孩子做了DNA |
[08:24] | Why don’t you come back to our district, | 你跟我们一起回警署 |
[08:26] | do the swab thing, talk, and if you’re right, | 测一下 聊一聊 如果你说得对 |
[08:28] | you’ll be back here in a couple of hours | 那几小时后你就可以回来了 |
[08:29] | with a formal apology and a six-pack. | 我们会送上半打啤酒正式道歉 |
[08:32] | On me. | 我请 |
[08:45] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[09:04] | You got a big problem, Trey. | 你有大麻烦了 特雷 |
[09:10] | Your DNA’s a match. | 你的DNA匹配 |
[09:19] | I’m telling you, that test is wrong. | 我跟你们说 检查结果有问题 |
[09:21] | There’s no way I have a baby. | 我不可能有个孩子 |
[09:25] | That test says you’re lying. | 检查结果显示你在说谎 |
[09:27] | That test is your fingerprint. | 这检查就是你的指纹 |
[09:29] | I was in Chicago to go to the clinic. | 我来芝加哥是为了去诊所治疗 |
[09:30] | I come here every month for treatment there. | 我每个月都会来芝加哥去那里治疗 |
[09:33] | That’s why my phone– | 所以我的手机… |
[09:34] | We start calling the girls’ names in your contacts– | 如果我们给你联系人中的女孩打电话 |
[09:36] | they’re gonna say they weren’t with you? | 她们会说没跟你在一起过吗 |
[09:37] | No one I was careless with, no. | 我没有跟谁这么大意 |
[09:39] | They would have come to me. | 否则她们肯定会来找我的 |
[09:40] | – I would know. – How? | -我肯定会知道 -怎么知道 |
[09:42] | Think back. | 回想一下 |
[09:43] | You didn’t go to a bar, a nightclub, | 你有没有去酒吧 夜店 或网上 |
[09:45] | meet up on Tinder? | 认识某个女孩 |
[09:46] | No. | 没有 |
[09:48] | I unzipped a bag this morning. | 今早我打开的那个袋子 |
[09:51] | It had your two-week old baby in it, | 里面装着你两周大的孩子 |
[09:53] | stuck there like a piece of trash. | 跟垃圾一样被放在那里 |
[09:55] | No. | 不 |
[09:56] | A piece of trash you hoped would wash out to sea. | 你希望被冲到大海里的垃圾 |
[10:02] | You’re gonna tell us what happened | 告诉我们到底是怎么回事 |
[10:04] | or I’m gonna do something I won’t regret, | 否则我会做一件自己不会后悔的事 |
[10:06] | not for one second. | 丝毫不会后悔 |
[10:07] | I don’t care if it costs me my job. | 我不管这会不会害我丢掉工作 |
[10:09] | You are gonna talk, you understand? | 你必须给我开口 明白吗 |
[10:11] | I swear on my life, on my mother’s life, | 我以自己的生命 以我母亲的生命发誓 |
[10:15] | I would never do this. | 我绝不会那么做 |
[10:17] | Where were you ten months ago? | 十个月前你在哪里 |
[10:18] | Last July, who were you with? | 去年七月 你跟谁在一起 |
[10:19] | July–here in Chicago? | 七月 在芝加哥吗 |
[10:25] | – No. – What? What? | -不 -什么 |
[10:26] | The Blues Fest–first couple days of July last year. | 布鲁斯音乐节 去年七月初的几天 |
[10:28] | – There was a girl. – What’s her name? | -有个姑娘 -叫什么 |
[10:30] | Tana. Tana… something with an M. | 塔娜什么 姓里面带个米 |
[10:32] | Miller, Mailer. | 好像是米勒 |
[10:34] | – I need more than that! – I don’t know, I was high. | -还需要更多信息 -我不知道 我当时嗨着 |
[10:36] | I was really high. | 我当时真的很嗨 |
[10:37] | What does she look like? | 她长什么样 |
[10:38] | Pretty? I don’t know, small. | 很漂亮 我也不清楚 个子很小 |
[10:40] | Dark-haired, white. | 黑发 白人 |
[10:42] | She had a bird on her shirt, like a school jersey. | 她的衬衣上画了一只鸟 像学校的运动衫 |
[10:44] | – It had a hawk on it. – How old was she? | -上面有只鹰 -她多大 |
[10:46] | I didn’t check her ID, okay? I… | 我没看过她的身份证好吗 我… |
[10:49] | She was holding a beer. I thought she was old enough. | 她当时拿着杯啤酒 我以为她成年了 |
[10:53] | It…it… | 那就是… |
[10:54] | it was just a hook-up. | 我们随便玩玩 |
[11:04] | I didn’t do this. | 这不是我干的 |
[11:09] | All right, run that name through DMV, | 好 车管所 州数据系统 公共援助机构 |
[11:11] | Secretary of State, public aid, that Sickle Cell Registry. | 还有镰状细胞疾病注册人员中都查一下那个名字 |
[11:15] | And Chicago Public Schools. If this Tana was underage, | 还有芝加哥的公立学校 如果塔娜未成年 |
[11:17] | she was pregnant in school. | 那她就是在学校里怀孕的 |
[11:19] | I’ll log a call for dropouts that match the timeline. | 我去找出符合时间的辍学生名单 |
[11:21] | I don’t know. Hang on, hang on. | 这样好吗 先等一下 |
[11:22] | If you call CPS, they’re gonna give you the run-around. | 如果找公共服务中心 他们会让你走繁琐的程序 |
[11:24] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[11:25] | Hank, Olive called you back. | 汉克 奥利弗回电话了 |
[11:27] | Thanks. Hey. | 谢谢 对了 |
[11:30] | You hear from Burgess and Roman about that baby? | 伯吉斯和罗曼告诉你那个婴儿的事了吗 |
[11:33] | I got a moratorium on bad stories today. | 我今天不想听坏消息 |
[11:36] | Baby could make it. | 孩子可能活下来 |
[11:38] | In your experience, | 照你的经验 |
[11:39] | these stories ever end happily ever after? | 这种事会有好结局吗 |
[11:42] | – Keep me posted. – Yeah. | -有情况及时通知我 -好 |
[11:48] | I got a few customers. | 我这里是有几个符合的客户 |
[11:50] | Uh, Lupe Murillo out of North Vincent, | 北文森特的露佩·莫里洛 |
[11:53] | Tamika Mayor at Chicago West Central– | 芝加哥西部中心的塔米卡·梅耶 |
[11:55] | No, she’s African American. | 不对 她是非裔美国人 |
[11:57] | The first one’s Latina. | 第一个是拉丁裔人 |
[11:59] | I got a Tana Meyer, 17. | 塔娜·梅耶 17岁 |
[12:01] | Actually would have turned 18 last week. | 上周就满18岁了 |
[12:04] | Marked absent 35 plus days out of Susan B. Anthony. | 苏珊·B·安东尼学校缺课35天 |
[12:08] | Okay, what’s the mascot of Susan B. Anthony? | 苏珊·B·安东尼学校的吉祥物是什么 |
[12:13] | Hawk. | 鹰 |
[12:15] | Do you have a yearbook photo? | 你这里有年鉴照片吗 |
[12:25] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[12:27] | That’s Tana. | 这就是塔娜 |
[12:29] | Have Halstead and Lindsay visit the parents. | 让霍斯特德和琳德赛去找她父母 |
[12:33] | When I talk to that girl, | 我跟她谈谈的话 |
[12:35] | is she gonna give me a different story? | 她会告诉我故事的不同版本吗 |
[12:37] | If she does, she’s lying. | 如果是 那她就在说谎 |
[12:47] | This is a terrible story, | 真是太恐怖了 |
[12:48] | but you have no proof | 但你们没证据证明 |
[12:49] | that Tana’s connected to any of it. | 塔娜跟这件事有关系 |
[12:52] | The guy’s DNA matches the baby’s, | 那个人的DNA跟婴儿的吻合 |
[12:53] | and he identified Tana as the mother from her yearbook photo. | 他从年鉴上指认塔娜就是孩子的母亲 |
[12:56] | He picked out a rich girl. I bet that never happens. | 他挑了个有钱的姑娘 这种事肯定不是头一回吧 |
[12:59] | We’d like to talk to her. | 我们想跟她聊聊 |
[13:00] | – She’s out of the country. – Where? | -她出国了 -去了哪里 |
[13:03] | That’s none of your business. | 这与你们无关 |
[13:04] | And Tana is a minor. | 塔娜是未成年人 |
[13:06] | Actually, according to her school records, | 根据学校的记录 |
[13:08] | she turned 18 a week ago. | 她一周前满18岁了 |
[13:10] | And are you really trying to tell me | 难道你要告诉我 |
[13:11] | that if I go up to her room, take a hairbrush, | 如果我去她房间拿她的梳子 |
[13:12] | and have that hair tested for DNA that it wouldn’t be– | 然后去检测DNA 结果不会… |
[13:15] | You are not to go anywhere near– | 你们不许靠近… |
[13:16] | – A match to that baby? – Deborah. | -跟婴儿的DNA吻合吗 -黛布拉 |
[13:19] | Get them Martin Perry’s information. | 给他们马丁·佩里的联系方式 |
[13:21] | Do it. | 马上 |
[13:22] | He’s our lawyer. | 他是我们的律师 |
[13:23] | If you have any further questions, you can call him. | 如果你们还有任何问题 那就找他 |
[13:25] | Go ahead, call your lawyer. Refuse to talk. | 尽管找你们的律师 拒绝回答问题 |
[13:27] | Just know that whatever it is you’re hiding | 你们要知道 不管你们在隐藏什么 |
[13:29] | is gonna come back a thousand times worse | 事情都会变得越来越糟糕 |
[13:31] | unless you get Tana on the next flight home. | 除非你们让塔娜乘下一班飞机回家 |
[13:34] | Ben. | 本 |
[13:36] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看点的东西 |
[13:39] | A dog found her in a duffel bag. | 一条狗在一个行李袋中发现了她 |
[13:42] | She’s two weeks old, and she is your granddaughter. | 她才两周大 她是你外孙女 |
[13:47] | This mystery sperm donor you’re talking about | 这个神秘的精子捐献人员 |
[13:50] | is lying to you, young lady. | 在欺骗你们 年轻人 |
[13:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:53] | Look at her face. | 看看她的脸 |
[13:55] | You can see yourselves out. | 你们自己走吧 |
[14:02] | Mothers like that make me wish | 见到那样的妈 |
[14:03] | I could send Bunny a greeting card. | 让我想给我妈送问候卡片了 |
[14:05] | There’s a whole section: | 然后写上 |
[14:06] | Glad You Weren’t as Bad a Mom as I Thought. | 还好你作为当妈的没有太坏 |
[14:09] | I’m gonna call Customs and Homeland Security, | 我打电话给海关和国土安全部门 |
[14:11] | see if Tana’s passport was swiped. | 问问塔娜的护照有没有刷过 |
[14:12] | Yeah, they got to be lying so I’ll double back. | 好 他们肯定在撒谎 所以我再查查 |
[14:15] | Check any properties they own. | 看看他们名下的不动产 |
[14:16] | See if a relative has her tucked away somewhere. | 可能有亲戚把她藏起来了 |
[14:18] | Good call. | 好主意 |
[14:19] | Detectives. | 警探 |
[14:22] | Is there someplace we could talk? | 我们可以找个地方谈谈吗 |
[14:31] | Tana had nothing to do with this. | 塔娜跟这件事没有任何关系 |
[14:34] | But she did give birth to the baby. | 但孩子的确是她生的 |
[14:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:38] | All right, what happened? | 好吧 到底是怎么回事 |
[14:40] | Well, Tana was due for an annual checkup | 塔娜应该进行年度体检的时候 |
[14:42] | but wouldn’t go, and Deborah realized what was going on. | 不愿意去 黛布拉就知道是怎么回事了 |
[14:45] | We’re an observant Jewish family. | 我们是一个保守的犹太教家庭 |
[14:48] | Deborah’s president of the synagogue– | 黛布拉是犹太教会堂的主席… |
[14:49] | The baby, Mr. Meyer. | 说孩子 梅耶先生 |
[14:52] | We found a midwife who knew a family | 我们找了一个助产士 她知道有个家庭 |
[14:54] | that wanted another baby. | 想再要一个孩子 |
[14:56] | We decided Tana would drop out of school, | 我们决定让塔娜先不上学 |
[14:59] | and once the baby was born… | 等孩子一出生 |
[15:03] | we would give it to a family | 我们就把孩子送人 |
[15:04] | where it could have a good life and so could Tana. | 让她好好生活 也让塔娜好好生活 |
[15:07] | We need the name of the family. | 我们需要知道那家人的名字 |
[15:10] | I don’t know it. | 我不知道 |
[15:13] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[15:15] | We thought it would be best for everyone | 我们想 匿名收养的话 |
[15:16] | if it worked like a closed adoption. | 对所有人都好 |
[15:18] | There’s no paperwork. | 没有文件 |
[15:19] | Nobody signed anything. | 没人签字 |
[15:21] | We don’t know what happened to this baby | 我们不知道孩子到那个人家后 |
[15:23] | after it reached the other family. | 发生了什么事 |
[15:25] | Okay, the midwife–we’re gonna need her information. | 那个助产士 我们需要知道她的信息 |
[15:30] | Mariela Hernandez. | 玛丽艾拉·赫南达兹 |
[15:38] | She makes it, she’ll know she can fight anything | 她坚持下来了 她会知道不管世界如何对她 |
[15:41] | the world comes at her with. | 她都能挺过去 |
[15:43] | Just don’t get too caught up, okay? | 不要太深陷其中了 好吗 |
[15:46] | I’m just saying, the odds. | 什么可能性都有 |
[15:48] | Yeah, but what’s wrong with hoping? | 我知道 但有希望没错吧 |
[15:49] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[15:50] | Nothing, I’ve just been in hospitals before. | 没什么 只是我之前也进过医院 |
[15:54] | Got to be realistic. | 人得现实一点 |
[16:02] | Hey. You’re going to want to see this. | 你们来看看这个 |
[16:08] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[16:09] | Her heart is beating on its own. | 她的心脏在自己跳动 |
[16:22] | That was Burgess. | 是伯吉斯打来的 |
[16:22] | She said the baby’s heart’s beating on its own. | 她说婴儿的心脏在自己跳动 |
[16:24] | She might actually make it. | 她有可能活下来 |
[16:29] | All right, where we at with the midwife? | 好 助产士那边什么情况 |
[16:31] | Uh, Antonio’s checking hospitals | 安东尼奥去查 |
[16:32] | where she might deliver. | 她可能接生的医院了 |
[16:34] | Uh, Al’s on birthing centers, | 老埃去了产科中心 |
[16:35] | and Erin’s en route to her apartment right now. | 艾琳在去她公寓的路上 |
[16:38] | Anything on her phone? | 她的电话呢 |
[16:39] | I–I put an emergency order in. | 我进行了紧急查找 |
[16:41] | I’ve been pinging it for the last hour. | 已经定位了一个小时了 |
[16:43] | She must have turned it off, but check this out. | 她肯定关机了 但是看看这个 |
[16:45] | So, the midwife’s financials. | 助产士的财务情况 |
[16:47] | She made a cash deposit on the 23rd for $20,000. | 23号她存了两万美金 |
[16:52] | The 23rd-that was two weeks ago. | 23号刚好是两周前 |
[16:53] | That was right around when the baby was born. | 大约刚好是婴儿出生的时候 |
[16:55] | That was enough money to buy a baby. | 那笔钱够买一个孩子了 |
[16:58] | Or kill it. | 或者杀一个 |
[17:00] | Check on the Meyers’ financials. See if they’re missing 20 grand. | 看看梅耶夫妇的财务上是不是少了两万块 |
[17:03] | And anyone else connected to them | 还有任何其它可能与他们有关系 |
[17:04] | who might have paid off that midwife. | 可能付钱给那个助产士的人 |
[17:06] | Well, Sarge, Al just texted me. | 警长 老埃发信息给我了 |
[17:08] | He said he found the midwife at a class she’s taking. | 他说在她上课的地方找到她了 |
[17:10] | All right, meet him there. Go. | 好 去跟他汇合 行动 |
[17:13] | I did some housekeeping for the Meyers. | 我为梅耶夫妇做一些家务 |
[17:15] | But being a midwife was all I wanted to be, | 但我只想做一个助产士 |
[17:17] | so I’ve been pursuing that. | 所以我一直在努力 |
[17:19] | They kept me on for one day a week | 他们一周雇我一天 |
[17:20] | to help pay for my classes. | 让我好有钱上课 |
[17:22] | So you’re not licensed or a nurse. | 所以说你不是有资格证的助产士或护士 |
[17:24] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | Where’d the $20,000 come from? | 那两万块是哪里来的 |
[17:31] | We can have this conversation at the district if you like. | 你想的话我们可以回警署聊 |
[17:33] | No. | 不 |
[17:35] | I knew a family that wanted a baby very badly. | 我知道有户人家非常想要个孩子 |
[17:37] | The Meyers wanted help connecting to them. | 梅耶夫妇让我联系了他们 |
[17:40] | No one pays 20 grand for an introduction. | 就介绍了一下 没人会花两万块的 |
[17:42] | What else was the money for? | 给你这笔钱这有什么别的原因 |
[17:43] | What did you do for them? | 你帮他们做了什么 |
[17:44] | I helped Tana give birth. | 我帮塔娜生接生了 |
[17:46] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[17:47] | Then dumped the baby for the Meyers? | 然后帮梅耶夫妇遗弃了孩子吗 |
[17:48] | Dumped? N-no! | 遗弃 没有 |
[17:50] | That’s what the 20K was for? | 给你那两万块就是因为这个吗 |
[17:51] | Not for an introduction but for you to get rid of it | 不是介绍费 而是让你把孩子遗弃 |
[17:53] | and pretend there was another family? | 还假装有另一户人家要收养 |
[17:54] | I–no, I would never do that. | 我…不是 我绝不会那样做 |
[17:58] | Then what is it? | 那是怎么回事 |
[18:00] | Ms. Deborah wanted no doctor at the birth, | 黛布拉女士不想让医生出现 |
[18:02] | no papers to be signed. | 不想有书面文件 |
[18:04] | She gave me $20,000 to get the baby to the other family. | 她给我两万块让我把孩子给另一户人家 |
[18:07] | I tried to refuse. I’m studying for my license. | 我想拒绝的 我在准备考执照 |
[18:10] | I want to do things right. | 我想做正确的事 |
[18:12] | At first I turned down the money. | 起初我拒绝了那笔钱 |
[18:14] | Then why did you take it? | 那为什么又收下了 |
[18:15] | Ms. Deborah, she threatened me. | 黛布拉女士威胁了我 |
[18:18] | Threatened you with what? What’s she got over you? | 拿什么威胁你 她抓到了你的什么把柄 |
[18:24] | You’re not legal. | 你是非法移民 |
[18:27] | I’m trying to do things the right way. | 我想按照正确的方式做事 |
[18:31] | By handing the baby over to another family | 方式就是把孩子交给另一个 |
[18:33] | who’s also okay with this setup? | 也同意这种安排的家庭吗 |
[18:35] | – We’re going to need their information. – Yeah. | -我们需要他们的信息 -对 |
[18:50] | Chicago Police. | 芝加哥警察 |
[18:56] | Thomas Flynn. | 汤马斯·弗林 |
[18:57] | Uh, yes– | 是… |
[18:58] | A warrant to search your residence. | 搜查令 搜查你们的住所 |
[19:01] | Just step inside. | 进来 |
[19:05] | Tommy, what is this? What’s going on? | 汤米 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[19:08] | You know Mariela Hernandez? | 你们认识玛丽艾拉·赫南德兹吗 |
[19:11] | Yes. | 认识 |
[19:12] | She says she delivered a baby girl here two weeks ago. | 她说两周前给了你们一个女婴 |
[19:15] | She didn’t. She was supposed to, but, um… | 没有 她应该给我们的 但是 |
[19:18] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[19:20] | She said the other family changed its mind. | 她说对方家人改变主意了 |
[19:23] | We never got a baby. | 孩子根本没送来 |
[19:26] | Um…my wife has had several miscarriages. | 我妻子好几次流产 |
[19:30] | Last one was three months ago. | 上一次是三个月前 |
[19:32] | Mariela was recommended to us because after the last one… | 玛丽艾拉建议我们这样是因为上次之后 |
[19:39] | We can’t have anymore children. | 我们就再也不能有孩子了 |
[19:40] | Hey, we have a baby room back here. | 这里有个婴儿房 |
[19:56] | Was all prepped for the baby, but, uh, like I said, | 都是给那个婴儿准备的 但是 我说了 |
[19:59] | Mariela never brought her. | 玛丽艾拉根本没送来 |
[20:01] | Who else lives here? | 还有谁住这里 |
[20:02] | Uh, our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[20:05] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[20:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[20:08] | – I’m Max. – Hi, Max. | -我是麦克斯 -你好 麦克斯 |
[20:11] | – How old are you? – I’m six. | -你几岁了 -六岁 |
[20:13] | Six, cool. | 六岁 棒 |
[20:14] | Hey, Max, you mind if I ask you a question? | 麦克斯 我问你一个问题好吗 |
[20:16] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[20:18] | Was there a baby here with you? | 你们家里之前是不是有个婴儿 |
[20:20] | No, we didn’t have a baby here. | 没有 我们没有婴儿 |
[20:23] | It’s okay, Maxy. We’ll try again. | 没事 麦克斯 我们继续尝试 |
[20:27] | Is that everything? | 还有什么事吗 |
[20:32] | Stay here with the family. | 你在这里 |
[20:33] | We’ll search the rest of the house. | 我们继续搜查 |
[20:34] | Got it. | 好的 |
[20:46] | I need help in here. Get Dr. Manning. | 快来人 叫曼宁医生 |
[20:48] | – Dr. Manning. – What is it? | -曼宁医生 -怎么了 |
[20:49] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:51] | What– | 怎么… |
[20:53] | Her heart rate’s dropping. | 她心率下降 |
[20:54] | – I lost the BP. – She’s VF on the monitor. | -没有血压了 -监视器显示她心室颤动 |
[20:56] | Get on her chest. Start compressions. | 开始对她进行胸部按压 |
[20:58] | 0.1 of epi now. | 注射0.1毫克肾上腺素 |
[20:59] | What is it? What’s happening? | 怎么了 到底怎么回事 |
[21:00] | She’s arresting. Wait outside. | 她停搏了 去外面等着 |
[21:01] | Hold compressions. Check for pulse. | 暂停按压 检查脉搏 |
[21:05] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[21:06] | Re-start compressions. | 重新按压 |
[21:23] | She’s holding her own. | 她目前还坚持着 |
[21:24] | Whatever you pray to, now’s a good time to start. | 不管你们祈祷什么 现在就开始吧 |
[21:39] | You get invested. | 你太投入了 |
[21:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:44] | – As a cop I need to be more- – No. | -作为警察 我需要更… -不 |
[21:46] | It was a compliment. | 我这是表扬你 |
[21:53] | There’s nothing in the Flynn’s garbage, | 弗林家的垃圾桶里什么都没有 |
[21:54] | washing machine, or dryer. | 洗衣机或烘干机里也是 |
[21:55] | No used diapers in the diaper disposal. | 尿片桶里也没有用过的尿布 |
[21:57] | Wipes were still in plastic. | 柔湿纸巾还没拆封 |
[21:58] | Husband vouches for the wife, | 丈夫为妻子担保 |
[21:59] | wife vouches for the husband. | 妻子为丈夫担保 |
[22:01] | We’re missing something. | 我们错过了什么东西 |
[22:03] | Nothing happened to that baby for two weeks. | 那个婴儿两周都好好的 |
[22:05] | So someone kept it clothed and fed, | 所以是有人照顾过她的 |
[22:07] | and then they got rid of it. | 然后又遗弃了 |
[22:09] | The only two who really wanted nothing to do with it | 唯一不想跟婴儿有任何关系的两个人 |
[22:11] | are the grandparents, especially that mother. | 就是她的外公外婆 尤其是她外婆 |
[22:14] | We can take another run at her. | 我们可以再去会会她 |
[22:16] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[22:18] | Mouse, I want you hit the street cameras, | 耗子 你查查街上的监控 |
[22:20] | neighborhood security cameras. | 邻里装的摄像头 |
[22:21] | See if you can catch the Flynns pushing a stroller. | 看看有没有拍下弗林夫妇推婴儿车 |
[22:24] | Rest of you canvass her friends, neighbors. | 其他人细查她的朋友 邻居 |
[22:27] | You can’t tell me that the Flynns had a newborn | 弗林夫妇家里有个新生儿 |
[22:30] | and nobody knew about it. | 不可能没人知道 |
[22:34] | Since my husband decided to speak to you without my knowledge, | 鉴于我丈夫在我不知情的情况下找了你们 |
[22:37] | I have brought along our attorney. | 我找来了我们的律师 |
[22:40] | The Meyers told you. | 梅耶夫妇告诉你们了 |
[22:41] | They gave the baby to a practicing midwife | 他们把婴儿交给了一个助产士 |
[22:43] | who made every assurance | 这个助产士保证 |
[22:45] | that the baby would go to a safe home. | 婴儿会有一个安全的家 |
[22:47] | They have no knowledge of what happened to this baby | 他们不知道这个婴儿被交到玛丽艾拉手里后 |
[22:50] | after they handed her to Mariela. | 发生了什么事 |
[22:52] | When did you hand her off? | 你们什么时候把她送走的 |
[22:53] | Right after Tana gave birth. | 塔娜生下她之后马上送走了 |
[22:55] | Were there witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[22:57] | Witnesses? | 证人 |
[22:57] | – Me, Mariela- – Deborah. | -我 玛丽艾拉… -黛布拉 |
[23:00] | The Meyers have answered your questions twice | 梅耶夫妇已经两次回答你们的问题 |
[23:03] | even though they didn’t have to. | 尽管他们不必回答 |
[23:04] | Your clients are looking at felony charges. | 你的客户面临重罪指控 |
[23:06] | That’s absurd. | 荒谬 |
[23:07] | You paid a woman $20,000 to get rid of a baby. | 你们给一个女人两万块让她把孩子处理掉 |
[23:11] | Or was it so the other family would do it for you? | 还是说想让另一个家庭帮你们处理掉 |
[23:14] | That is not why we paid her that money. | 我们不是因为这个给她钱的 |
[23:16] | – Deborah. – No, no, no, no. | -黛布拉 -不不不 |
[23:17] | I get to defend myself. | 我要为自己辩解 |
[23:18] | We gave her that money because Mariela realized | 我们给她钱是因为玛丽艾拉意识到 |
[23:21] | we wanted to keep it quiet. | 我们不想声张 |
[23:22] | She blackmailed us. | 她勒索了我们 |
[23:24] | 10,000 to her to deliver the baby and keep it quiet | 一万给她 让她接生 并且不说出去 |
[23:27] | and 10,000 to that other family for their silence. | 还有一万给收养的人家 让他们不要说出去 |
[23:31] | I bet she never gave that family the money. | 她肯定根本没有把钱给收养的人家 |
[23:33] | Did she even give them the baby? | 她把孩子给人家了吗 |
[23:38] | You know what our search turned up in your apartment? | 你知道我们从你的公寓搜查到什么了吗 |
[23:41] | Baby clothes, food, blankets. | 婴儿衣服 食物 毯子 |
[23:43] | New mothers sometimes come to me for post-natal care. | 有时候会有刚生完孩子的人找我做产后护理 |
[23:46] | They bring their babies. | 她们会带着孩子一起去 |
[23:48] | Yeah, but you held on to that baby for two weeks. | 但是你自己养了那个孩子两周 |
[23:50] | Were you trying to get more money | 你是想再找梅耶夫妇 |
[23:51] | out of the Meyers? Is that it? | 要钱吗 是这样吗 |
[23:52] | No. | 不 |
[23:53] | Or you were trying to find someone to buy her | 还是说你想再找个人 |
[23:54] | from the other side? | 买下孩子 |
[23:56] | The Flynns were too broke to pay you? | 弗林夫妇太穷了 没钱给你 |
[23:57] | I gave her to the Flynns the first day she was born. | 孩子出生第一天我就把她给弗林夫妇了 |
[24:00] | You came across a rich family with a healthy white girl. | 你遇到了想送走一个健康白人女孩的富裕家庭 |
[24:03] | You’re not in this country legally. | 你是非法留在这个国家里 |
[24:06] | – You need money. – No. | -你需要钱 -不 |
[24:07] | So you figured you’d sell her to the highest bidder | 所以你就想把孩子卖给出价最高的人 |
[24:10] | and when that didn’t work out, you dumped her. | 这个法子行不通后 你就把孩子遗弃了 |
[24:12] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那么做的 |
[24:13] | – Where were you last night? – Home. | -你昨晚在哪里 -家里 |
[24:15] | – Who saw you there? – No one. | -有谁看到你了吗 -没人 |
[24:16] | I had a test this morning. I went to bed early. | 我今天早上有考试 昨晚早睡了 |
[24:19] | I was at class at 9:00. | 九点我就去上课了 |
[24:21] | I only did what they asked. | 他们让我怎么做我就怎么做的 |
[24:23] | I would never do this to a child–please. | 我绝不会对一个孩子做那种事 拜托 |
[24:26] | Please! | 真的 |
[24:30] | Tana Meyer’s downstairs. | 塔娜·梅耶在楼下 |
[24:32] | Get Mariela down to lockup. | 先把玛丽艾拉关起来 |
[24:34] | I want her photoed, printed, and stuck in a holding cell. | 采集她的照片 指纹 然后关起来 |
[24:46] | Tana Meyer. | 塔娜·梅耶 |
[24:48] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[24:50] | Is the baby okay? | 孩子没事吧 |
[24:53] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[24:57] | What did you know about the other family? | 对要收养她的人家你知道什么 |
[24:59] | Nothing. | 什么都不知道 |
[25:01] | Only that my mom said I was going to give it up. | 我只知道我妈妈说我要放弃这个孩子 |
[25:04] | I made this horrible mistake, | 我犯下了大错 |
[25:06] | and she was going to fix it. | 她要帮我弥补 |
[25:07] | You had no say in the matter? | 整件事中你没有发言权吗 |
[25:10] | This is your baby. | 那可是你的孩子 |
[25:12] | My mom said, “Do what I say, | 我妈妈说 照我说的做 |
[25:14] | “Or we’ll throw you out of the house | 否则我们就把你赶出家门 |
[25:16] | and sit shiva for you.” | 然后给你服丧 |
[25:17] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[25:19] | I’d be dead to them. | 他们就当我死了 |
[25:24] | So you got rid of her. | 所以你就把她处理掉了 |
[25:26] | Me? No. | 我吗 不是 |
[25:27] | You and Mariela. | 你和玛丽艾拉 |
[25:28] | No, that’s not what happened. | 不 不是那样的 |
[25:30] | Mariela’s the best. | 玛丽艾拉是最好的助产士 |
[25:32] | She’s the only one who was nice to me. | 她是唯一一个对我友好的人 |
[25:37] | Anything else you want to say? | 你还有什么想说的吗 |
[25:44] | Is my baby going to live? | 我的孩子会活下来吗 |
[25:53] | Please don’t do this. | 求你不要这样 |
[25:55] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[25:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:57] | I would never do this. | 我绝不会做出那种事 |
[25:58] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[26:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:01] | Please. Please. | 求你了 |
[26:03] | Ma’am, I don’t want to have to put you in there. | 女士 我也不想把你关在这里 |
[26:06] | Come on. | 进去吧 |
[26:12] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[26:14] | I would never do this. Please. | 我绝不会那么做 相信我 |
[26:18] | Please. | 求你 |
[26:20] | Please. You have to believe me. | 求你了 你得相信我 |
[26:23] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[26:25] | Please. | 求你 |
[26:30] | Got something? | 有发现了吗 |
[26:32] | No. | 没有 |
[26:35] | This whole thing’s just… | 这个案子真是… |
[26:41] | Did I ever tell you how Camille told me | 我跟你说过卡米尔是怎么告诉我 |
[26:43] | she was pregnant with Justin? | 她怀了贾斯汀的吗 |
[26:45] | I–I wanted to wait, you know, | 我本想等等再要孩子的 |
[26:48] | when I’m a detective… | 等我当上警探 |
[26:51] | Anyway, I come home one night, big dinner. | 总之一天晚上我回家 她准备了丰盛的晚餐 |
[26:54] | “I know you’re not ready for a baby,” She says. | “我知道你没准备好要孩子” 她说 |
[26:59] | “But I hope you’re ready for two.” | “但我希望你准备好迎接两个孩子的到来” |
[27:03] | – She messed with you. – No. | -她逗你呢 -不是 |
[27:07] | Justin was a twin. | 贾斯汀是双胞胎之一 |
[27:12] | W-Wait, are you serious? | 慢着 你说真的吗 |
[27:14] | Camille didn’t like to talk about it. | 卡米尔不喜欢提起这件事 |
[27:18] | Yeah, Justin came out first. | 贾斯汀先出生的 |
[27:19] | The other was, uh, stillborn. | 另一个生下来就死了 |
[27:23] | Oh, my God, Hank. | 天啊 汉克 |
[27:24] | Yeah, back then, you just… | 当时你就… |
[27:27] | you know… | 你知道的 |
[27:29] | let the nurses do their thing and they did. | 让护士做他们该做的事 |
[27:34] | I always regretted not, uh… | 我一直后悔没有… |
[27:37] | you know, a service. | 举行仪式 |
[27:40] | Proper burial. | 好好埋葬它 |
[27:46] | Was a girl. | 那是个女孩 |
[27:54] | – Hey. Boss. – Yeah. | -老大 -什么事 |
[27:56] | So, Tommy Flynn had a business go belly-up last year. | 汤米·弗林去年有生意垮台了 |
[28:00] | He’d hire out personal trainers. | 他本来有雇私人教练 |
[28:02] | I called a few that he contracted. | 我给跟他签过合同的几个教练打过电话 |
[28:04] | They worked out of Punch Sports Club. | 他们都是一个拳击俱乐部的员工 |
[28:07] | The duffel bag. | 那个旅行袋 |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:10] | All right, call Olinsky. | 好 打给奥林斯基 |
[28:11] | Tell him to hold off on booking Mariela | 让他先不要查玛丽艾拉了 |
[28:13] | and get an arrest warrant for Tommy Flynn. | 去申请汤米·弗林的逮捕令 |
[28:15] | On it, Sarge. | 好的 警长 |
[28:30] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[28:32] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[28:37] | Clear. | 安全 |
[28:43] | Hey, cars are gone. The garage is empty. | 车不在了 车库里没车 |
[28:46] | They dumped that baby and they know we’re after them. | 是他们把孩子遗弃了 他们知道我们会查到他们 |
[28:48] | All right, call Mouse. | 好 通知耗子 |
[28:49] | Have him flag all their credit cards. | 让他标记他们所有的信用卡 |
[28:50] | These people got at least an hour head start on us. | 他们至少已经出发一个小时了 |
[28:57] | You got anything? | 有发现了吗 |
[28:59] | Troopers pegged a vehicle heading north on 90/94 | 巡警在盯梢一辆在90/94公路上往北开的车 |
[29:02] | and stayed on it. | 他们一直跟着 |
[29:03] | I think we got them. | 应该就是他们 |
[29:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:14] | I got a visual. | 发现目标 |
[29:16] | Plate is confirmed. | 车牌号确认 |
[29:19] | 10-4, copy that. | 收到 |
[29:21] | All right, set up for a takeaway. | 好 做好追捕准备 |
[29:23] | I’m gonna pull in now. | 我要现在过去 |
[29:25] | We’ll get the main eye. | 我们可以抓到主要疑犯 |
[29:27] | We can move in. | 我们可以行动 |
[29:28] | Stay out of sight. | 不要暴露 |
[29:29] | Wait for my go. | 等我指令 |
[29:32] | The dad’s pumping gas, | 孩子的爸爸正在加油 |
[29:34] | kid in the back, wife in the passenger. | 小孩子在后座上 妻子坐副驾驶 |
[29:36] | There’s no telling if this guy will panic, | 不知道他会不会惊慌 |
[29:38] | so no one moves till he gets away from the pumps. | 所以谁都不许动 等他先离开油泵 |
[29:42] | Copy that. We’re in position. | 收到 我们已就位 |
[29:47] | Okay, he’s rolling out now. | 好 他加好油准备走了 |
[29:49] | Do it now. | 马上行动 |
[30:04] | Show me your hands. Do it. | 举起手来 马上 |
[30:05] | – Mommy! Daddy! – Tommy! Tommy! | -妈妈 爸爸 -汤米 汤米 |
[30:07] | – Mommy! – Tommy! | -妈妈 -汤米 |
[30:08] | Slowly. Slowly. | 慢慢出来 |
[30:09] | It’s okay, honey. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 亲爱的 没事 |
[30:11] | No, no, no, no. Max. | 不不不 麦克斯 |
[30:12] | Hey, sweetie, it’s okay. Just look at me, okay? | 亲爱的 没事 看着我 |
[30:14] | – It’s okay, Max. – Max! | -没事 麦克斯 -麦克斯 |
[30:16] | Step over here, please. | 请下车 |
[30:17] | – Mommy! – Okay, okay. | -妈妈 -没事的 没事 |
[30:18] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[30:20] | – No, no- – Don’t touch them! | -不不 -不要碰他们 |
[30:22] | Daddy, Mommy! | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[30:24] | I’m the one who left the baby outside. | 是我把婴儿放在外面的 |
[30:26] | It was me, okay? | 是我干的 |
[30:27] | I did it. It was me. | 是我 我干的 |
[30:29] | I did it. | 我干的 |
[30:36] | I was drinking last night, | 昨晚我喝酒了 |
[30:39] | and uh, I had too much. | 喝多了 |
[30:43] | And–and Janet and I fought. | 我和珍妮特吵架了 |
[30:48] | It was a lunar eclipse. | 那晚有月食 |
[30:53] | Max loves everything to do with space, | 麦克斯喜欢一切跟太空有关的东西 |
[30:58] | and we put him to bed. | 我们让他上床睡觉 |
[31:00] | He begged us to wake him up for it, | 他求我们叫醒他看月食 |
[31:02] | but it was at 2:00 AM. | 但月食是凌晨两点开始 |
[31:05] | Being an astronaut is all Max talks about. | 麦克斯一直想当宇航员 |
[31:09] | Janet said that he was fighting a cold. | 珍妮特说他感冒了 |
[31:12] | She and the baby… | 她和婴儿… |
[31:15] | they weren’t sleeping. | 他们没有睡觉 |
[31:17] | Then she went off to bed. | 然后她去床上了 |
[31:21] | And I was still drunk. | 我还醉着 |
[31:23] | I woke Max at 1:30 and I accidentally woke the baby. | 我一点半叫醒了麦克斯 不小心吵醒了婴儿 |
[31:29] | So I took her outside with us. | 所以我就带她一起出去了 |
[31:31] | Tommy passed out. | 汤米睡过去了 |
[31:35] | Max had a blanket. | 麦克斯有条毯子 |
[31:38] | When Max woke up at 6:00, | 麦克斯六点醒来后 |
[31:41] | he couldn’t wake the baby. | 就叫不醒婴儿了 |
[31:45] | Maybe we just weren’t ready for another baby. | 可能我们还没准备好再要一个孩子 |
[31:49] | Maybe, you know, | 可能 |
[31:52] | one day we have a six-year-old. | 有一天我们会收养一个六岁的 |
[31:58] | We loved her. | 我们爱她的 |
[32:00] | We really loved her. | 我们真的爱她 |
[32:03] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[32:05] | That’s all. I… | 就是这样 我… |
[32:09] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[32:15] | He had a chance to save that baby. | 他有机会救那个孩子的 |
[32:18] | Instead he stuffed it in a duffel with rocks. | 可是他却把孩子塞进旅行袋里 还放了石头 |
[32:20] | Yeah, he intended to throw her in the water but couldn’t. | 对 他想把孩子扔进水里 但是却没有 |
[32:23] | He had some conscience. | 他还是有点良心的 |
[32:24] | Not enough to take her to the hospital | 但是不够带她去医院 |
[32:25] | and not enough to report it to the police. | 不够让他报警 |
[32:27] | How do we know his story is even true? | 我们怎么知道他的故事是不是真的 |
[32:30] | I mean, maybe him saying “I wasn’t ready” | 他说”我还没准备好”的时候 |
[32:31] | was actually saying “I wasn’t ready for a baby” | 可能意思是”我还没准备好要孩子” |
[32:33] | so he took her outside on purpose. | 所以他就故意把孩子带出门了 |
[32:35] | This could be attempted murder. | 这可能是谋杀未遂 |
[32:36] | Based on the evidence we have, | 基于目前我们掌握的证据 |
[32:37] | I could charge the parents with aggravated battery | 我可以以严重伤害罪起诉这对父母 |
[32:40] | since they should have taken the baby to the hospital, | 因为他们应该带婴儿去医院的 |
[32:42] | or child abandonment | 或者是遗弃儿童罪 |
[32:44] | since the dad left the baby at the lake still alive. | 因为父亲把孩子丢在湖边的时候她还活着 |
[32:47] | What about the midwife? | 助产士呢 |
[32:49] | I could make abduction stick | 可以坐实绑架罪 |
[32:50] | since she had no court order to hand that baby over. | 因为没有法院指令让她把孩子送人 |
[32:54] | She was totally worked and threatened by Tana’s mother. | 她只是因为被塔娜的母亲威胁在做事 |
[32:57] | Then she should have come to the police. | 那她应该报警 |
[32:59] | She would have got deported. | 她会被驱逐出境 |
[33:01] | She’s going to be deported anyway. | 不管怎么说她都会被驱逐出境 |
[33:04] | What about the Meyers? | 梅耶夫妇呢 |
[33:06] | They’re the ones who started this whole ball rolling. | 他们是整件事的起因 |
[33:08] | That mother? | 婴儿的外婆 |
[33:10] | I’d like to see her get arrested in a very public place. | 我很想看到她在公共场所被捕 |
[33:12] | I’d like to be the one who does it. | 我想亲自去逮捕她 |
[33:15] | So Tommy Flynn’s negligence resulted in this baby’s condition | 汤米·弗林因为疏忽导致婴儿遇险 |
[33:19] | and he disposed of her, so either way he goes away. | 也是他遗弃了她 所以他肯定逃脱不了罪责 |
[33:21] | Uh, the wife wasn’t involved | 他妻子没有涉案 |
[33:23] | and the kid doesn’t deserve to be punished | 他们的孩子不该受罪 |
[33:24] | so let’s kick the mom. | 所以我们放了孩子的妈妈 |
[33:26] | I’ll put together charges | 我会起诉汤米·弗林 |
[33:27] | for Flynn, the midwife, and Deborah Meyer. | 助产士 还有黛布拉·梅耶 |
[33:31] | Good? | 可以吗 |
[33:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:36] | So… it’s called a space pen. | 这个叫太空笔 |
[33:41] | It’s a pen that’ll write in space, | 可以用这个在太空里写字 |
[33:43] | it’ll write upside down, write in zero gravity. | 可以用它倒着写字 在没有重力的时候写字 |
[33:46] | You’re big into space, right? | 你特别喜欢太空 对吗 |
[33:49] | I just wanted her to see the eclipse. | 我只想让她看看月食 |
[33:51] | You mean the baby? | 你是指婴儿吗 |
[33:52] | You wanted the baby to see the eclipse? | 你想让婴儿看月食吗 |
[33:53] | I thought Molly would like it. | 我以为莫莉会喜欢 |
[33:56] | That’s why I took her outside. | 所以我才带她出去了 |
[33:59] | To see the eclipse. | 去看月食 |
[34:00] | You and your dad, right? | 你和你爸爸 对吧 |
[34:02] | No. Just me. | 不 只有我 |
[34:04] | Right in here, ma’am. | 这里 女士 |
[34:10] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[34:17] | Let’s go home, sweetheart. | 我们回家 亲爱的 |
[34:18] | Where’s Daddy? | 爸爸呢 |
[34:20] | He has to stay behind a little longer. | 他得再这里多待一段时间 |
[34:22] | Mrs. Flynn, I need you | 弗林夫人 我需要你 |
[34:23] | to hold up here for a second, okay? | 先在这里等一下 好吗 |
[34:25] | Stay right here, please. | 先待在这里 |
[34:39] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[34:48] | We know it wasn’t you who left the baby out in the cold, okay? | 我们知道不是你把孩子留在室外的 |
[34:55] | It was your son, Max. | 是你儿子麦克斯 |
[34:56] | – You’re doing this- – No. | -你这么做… -不 |
[34:59] | To protect him. | 是为了保护他 |
[35:02] | Look, I’m a father. | 我也是个父亲 |
[35:03] | I–I’ve done what you’re doing, | 你做的事我也做过 |
[35:06] | but you think that Max will go away | 但是你以为麦克斯会因为 |
[35:09] | for something-a mistake? | 犯错了就被带走吗 |
[35:12] | A horrible mistake? | 一个大错 |
[35:13] | It was me, okay? | 是我 好吗 |
[35:14] | That–that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[35:16] | But Max won’t. He won’t. | 但是麦克斯不会被带走 不会的 |
[35:22] | Tommy, he didn’t know what he was doing. | 汤米 他不知道他在做什么 |
[35:27] | The State’s Attorney’s going to say the same thing | 州检察官如果知道事情真相 |
[35:29] | when he hears the story. | 肯定也会这么说 |
[35:30] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[35:33] | He’ll get Max some help, which he’s gonna need. | 他会给麦克斯提供所需的帮助 |
[35:36] | He also needs his dad more than anything. | 但麦克斯更需要他的爸爸在身边 |
[35:44] | Tell me what really happened. | 告诉我真相 |
[35:50] | Max took her outside. | 麦克斯把她带出去的 |
[35:53] | We didn’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[35:57] | We didn’t know what to do. | 我们不知道该怎么办 |
[36:00] | He never meant to hurt her. | 他不是故意要伤害她的 |
[36:03] | We didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我们不是故意要伤害她的 |
[36:16] | Peppercorn steak. | 胡椒籽牛排 |
[36:18] | That’d be good. | 肯定好吃 |
[36:19] | And don’t forget your wine. | 不要忘记喝红酒 |
[36:22] | Some butter. | 来点黄油 |
[36:24] | Deborah Meyer. | 黛布拉·梅耶 |
[36:26] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[36:28] | You’re under arrest | 你被捕了 |
[36:28] | for the kidnapping of a tender age child. | 罪名是绑架婴儿 |
[36:31] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:32] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[36:33] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到身后 |
[36:34] | You did this. | 都怪你 |
[36:35] | Look at what they’re doing. | 你看看他们 |
[36:36] | Oh, my God. Are you happy, Ben? | 天啊 你现在开心了吗 本 |
[36:37] | Look at what you did. | 你看看你做了什么 |
[36:38] | I’ll call Barton. I’ll make sure. | 我会打电话找巴顿 交给我 |
[36:41] | Where are you taking her? | 你们要带她去哪里 |
[36:42] | The 21st district. | 21分局 |
[36:45] | Run for your life, pal. | 快跑吧 伙计 |
[36:54] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[36:55] | The EG is good, | 检查结果良好 |
[36:57] | brain wave and heart are remarkably okay. | 脑电波和心脏情况都很好 |
[36:59] | It’s gonna be a slow road, but she’s a fighter. | 虽然还有很长的路要走 但她很坚强 |
[37:02] | You can go in. | 你们可以进去了 |
[37:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:06] | She should probably go in first. | 或许应该让她先进去 |
[37:25] | What will happen to her? | 她会怎么样 |
[37:28] | She’ll be surrendered to DCFS. | 她会被交由DCFS |
[37:31] | It’s the Department of Children and Family Services. | 儿童与家庭服务部 |
[37:36] | What if I want to keep her? | 如果我想留下她呢 |
[37:38] | You never technically signed away | 你从来没有正式签署文件 |
[37:40] | any of your parental rights. | 放弃抚养权 |
[37:42] | And DCFS would always rather keep a baby | 儿童家庭服务部更倾向于 |
[37:44] | with its rightful parent. | 让孩子跟着自己的亲生父母 |
[37:47] | You’re gonna have to fight for her. | 你得为她努力争取 |
[37:49] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:58] | I heard Justin was in town. | 听说贾斯汀来了 |
[38:00] | Yeah, he had a training day. | 是 他来训练 |
[38:02] | Came up last-minute. | 最后才决定的 |
[38:05] | Then I wish he would have told me. | 他要是告诉我就好了 |
[38:08] | He was gonna. He just had some friends to see. | 他本来想说的 但是要去见几个朋友 |
[38:12] | He’s doing all right? | 他还好吧 |
[38:14] | He’s got his head on straight? | 他头脑还清醒吧 |
[38:16] | Yep. | 当然 |
[38:23] | There it is. | 他醒了 |
[38:31] | Who is making all that noise? | 这是谁这么吵呀 |
[38:35] | I figured it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[38:37] | I knew the second we sat down he’d be back up. | 我知道我们一坐下他就会醒 |
[38:40] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[38:41] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[38:42] | Here, let me take him. Let me take him. | 来 给我抱 我来抱他 |
[38:43] | Hey. Yeah. | 小家伙 |
[38:51] | There’s my man. | 好样的 |
[39:03] | Top five days as a doctor today, easily. | 今天绝对是我医生生涯中排前五的难忘日子了 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:07] | I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t been there myself. | 如果不是我亲眼看到 我绝不会相信 |
[39:11] | This is the kind of day I buy a lottery ticket. | 今天这种日子我就该去买彩票 |
[39:15] | Hold them close, whoever’s near to you. | 珍惜自己身边的人 |
[39:18] | – Love hard. – Love hard. | -狠狠去爱 -狠狠去爱 |
[39:40] | Is this is a bad idea? | 这样好吗 |
[39:42] | 100%. | 当然好 |
[39:44] | Yeah. | 好 |