时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Got you a coffee. – Thank you. | -帮你点了咖啡 -谢谢 |
[00:05] | And I don’t know if you take it black or with milk or soy | 我不知道你喜欢喝黑咖啡还是加奶或是豆奶 |
[00:07] | or anyway-I brought everything. | 总之我都给你拿过来了 |
[00:09] | Thank you. Look at that. | 谢谢 很不错啊 |
[00:11] | Here you go. | 请 |
[00:13] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[00:16] | So what’s up? | 话说是什么事 |
[00:18] | So I wanted to get your advice on something. | 有件事我想听听你的意见 |
[00:20] | But I–like, I probably know what you’re gonna say, | 但我…我可能知道你要说什么 |
[00:22] | which is what I need to hear about something that– | 这也正是我需要听到的 |
[00:26] | Sorry, I need to hear you say “Don’t do it.” | 抱歉 我需要听你说”不要那么做” |
[00:29] | – Okay, I’m with you. – Okay. | -知道了 你说 -好 |
[00:32] | Last night, I went out with Roman, just as friends, | 昨晚我跟罗曼一起出去了 以朋友身份 |
[00:36] | but by the end it kind of felt like more than that. | 但到最后我感觉不止如此了 |
[00:44] | – You don’t seem surprised. – Oh, I’m sorry, you– | -你一点都不惊讶 -抱歉 你… |
[00:48] | You wanted me–sure. Oh, my God! | 你想让我 好 天啊 |
[00:51] | I mean, nothing has happened at all–at all, | 什么都没发生过 真的 |
[00:53] | but last night there was this moment… | 但昨晚有一刻… |
[00:57] | Do you know what I’m talking about? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[01:00] | Yeah, I do. | 我明白 |
[01:03] | But having been engaged to Ruzek, what you are saying is | 但之前跟鲁塞克订婚 你的意思就是 |
[01:06] | that I should not be opening the door, right? | 我不该再这样 对吗 |
[01:08] | You want me to be the one to tell you | 你想让我来告诉你 |
[01:12] | that you should not date your partner? | 你不该跟搭档在一起吗 |
[01:16] | – I- – Oh, yeah, no. | -我… -对 不 |
[01:19] | You know why I forget? I forget sometimes | 你知道我为什么忘吗 有时我会忘记 |
[01:21] | that you and Jay are dating, | 你和杰在一起 |
[01:23] | ’cause you guys make it look so easy. | 因为你们让事情看起来好轻松 |
[01:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:28] | Units in 21 and units on the Citywide, | 21分局各小队及全市各队注意 |
[01:30] | battery in progress involving a male and a female | 有人报告在坎齐街和迪尔本街路口 |
[01:32] | reported at Kinzie and Dearborn. | 有一对男女发生殴打事件 |
[01:34] | First responding officers please advise. | 首先接警的警官请报告 |
[01:36] | – Let’s roll. – 2113 squad, I’m responding. | -我们走 -2113小队接警 |
[01:43] | Some guy just got stabbed. | 有人刚被捅了 |
[01:44] | Okay, slow down. Get out of the street. | 好 冷静 离开街道 |
[01:47] | – Where did it happen? – Over there. | -在哪里发生的 -那边 |
[01:49] | – What did you see? – This couple was arguing. | -你看到什么了 -有两个人在吵架 |
[01:51] | – She was in her underwear. – She was high on something, | -她穿着内衣 -她好像吸毒了 |
[01:54] | and she stabbed the guy and she ran. | 她捅了那个男的然后跑了 |
[01:56] | – Where did he go? – He drove off. | -男的去哪里了 -他开车走了 |
[01:57] | I don’t know, north. | 我也不清楚 可能往北了 |
[01:59] | And then some other guy ran after to see if she was okay. | 然后有一个人跑去看那个女的是不是有事 |
[02:01] | – Wait, what guy? – Him. | -慢着 什么人 -他 |
[02:04] | I lost her. She tried to stab me. | 我跟丢了 她想捅我 |
[02:06] | – I was just trying to help. – Okay. | -我只是想帮忙 -好 |
[02:08] | Did you catch a plate, a type of car? | 你们看到车牌号了吗 什么车 |
[02:09] | It was silver, I’m not sure what kind. | 是银色 不知道是什么车 |
[02:11] | It was an Audi, A4 or A6. | 是辆奥迪 A4或者A6 |
[02:14] | We need to send out a flash message. | 我们需要发出紧急警报 |
[02:15] | Yes. Where did she go? | 是的 她去哪里了 |
[02:16] | Right that way down the alley. | 往那边巷子里去了 |
[02:17] | Okay, I need the three of you to stay here. | 好 你们三位在这里不要动 |
[02:19] | You’re all witnesses. Please stay here. | 你们都是目击证人 请留在这里 |
[02:21] | Hey! | 喂 |
[02:25] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[02:29] | – Down here! – Go, go. | -这里 -快 |
[02:35] | Go. | 上 |
[02:42] | Stop. | 停 |
[02:45] | Call it in. | 叫人 |
[02:46] | 2113 Squad, requesting additional units. | 2113小队请求支援 |
[02:48] | Forced entry at 3233 South Princeton. | 南普林斯顿街3233号有人破门闯入 |
[02:50] | We are entering the premises. | 我们准备进入建筑 |
[02:51] | There is a plainclothes officer on the scene. | 现场有一位便衣警察 |
[02:53] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | -我们走 -好 |
[03:09] | – Chicago PD, anyone in here? – Burgess. | -芝加哥警察 有人吗 -伯吉斯 |
[03:14] | I got it. | 好的 |
[03:30] | Go. | 上 |
[03:32] | Drop it! Let me see your hands! | 放下 举起手来 |
[03:33] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[03:39] | Help me. | 救我 |
[03:45] | Victim’s name is Ruby Baker. She says she was kidnapped. | 受害者名叫露比·贝克 她说她被绑架了 |
[03:48] | She stabbed her abductor with a screwdriver | 她用一把螺丝刀捅伤了绑架她的人 |
[03:50] | she found in the trunk of his car. | 螺丝刀是她在他的车后备箱里找到的 |
[03:52] | She got away. He drove off. | 她逃跑了 他开车走了 |
[03:53] | This was a kidnapping in progress? | 这是在查的绑架案吗 |
[03:55] | No, Ruby thinks she was snatched | 不是 露比认为她是 |
[03:56] | about two months ago, maybe? | 大约两个月前被抓走的 |
[03:58] | She says she lost track. | 她说记不清了 |
[03:59] | Kidnapper drugged her. Next thing she knows, | 绑架她的人给她下了药 然后她知道的 |
[04:01] | she’s chained up in some room. | 就是她被用链子绑在一个房间里 |
[04:03] | We ran her through NCIC and LEADS. | 国家犯罪信息中心和执法部门信息库都找过了 |
[04:05] | Nobody’s reported her missing. | 没有人报告她失踪 |
[04:06] | She’s still traumatized. | 她仍然有心理创伤 |
[04:08] | You can talk to her. But go easy. | 你们可以跟她说话 但要有分寸 |
[04:09] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:10] | Can you get the evidence over to the lab? | 你能把证据送去实验室吗 |
[04:12] | See if they can put a rush on it. | 看看他们能不能加急处理一下 |
[04:13] | Yeah, got it. | 好 没问题 |
[04:15] | Done a rape kit yet? | 进行强奸检查了吗 |
[04:16] | She’s refusing medical treatment. | 她拒绝接受医疗帮助 |
[04:17] | She won’t let us touch her. | 不肯让我们碰她 |
[04:19] | She’s 19, so technically, we can’t force her. | 她19岁了 所以严格来说我们不能强迫她 |
[04:21] | – Thanks, Natalie. – Yeah. | -谢谢 娜塔莉 -客气 |
[04:27] | Ruby, this is Sergeant Voight, and that’s Detective Olinsky. | 露比 这是博伊特警长 那是奥林斯基警探 |
[04:32] | – Did you get him? – Not yet. | -你们抓到他了吗 -还没有 |
[04:35] | We’re hoping that you can help us with that. | 我们希望你能帮我们抓到他 |
[04:38] | Ruby, the man you stabbed, was that your kidnapper? | 露比 你捅伤的人是绑架你的人吗 |
[04:41] | Mister. | 先生 |
[04:44] | Just Mister. | 就叫先生 |
[04:45] | That’s what he made me call him. | 他让我这么叫他 |
[04:47] | What else can you tell us about this man? | 你还知道他的什么信息 |
[04:50] | He was tall. He had sandy brown hair. | 他很高 黄褐色头发 |
[04:55] | That’s great. Is there anything else? | 很好 还有别的吗 |
[04:59] | His nose. It looked like it’d been broken. | 他的鼻子 好像被打断过 |
[05:03] | Like, a long time ago. | 很久以前断的 |
[05:06] | And he always parts his hair, like a politician. | 他喜欢把头发分开梳 就跟政治家一样 |
[05:14] | Did he force himself on you? | 他强奸你了吗 |
[05:20] | I’m sorry. Where were you held? | 抱歉 你被关在哪里 |
[05:24] | – Was it a house, a building? – A room, with no windows. | -是一栋房子 一栋建筑 -一个没有窗的房间 |
[05:28] | He didn’t want me to know what time it was. | 他不想让我知道是什么时间 |
[05:30] | And he wouldn’t let me leave, not even to use the bathroom. | 也不让我离开 去厕所都不行 |
[05:33] | I used a bucket. | 我用一个桶 |
[05:35] | He…got off on that. | 那样他…会有快感 |
[05:38] | Ruby, do you remember any other details of that room? | 露比 你记得那个房间的其他细节吗 |
[05:42] | – Sounds? – I heard kids playing. | -比如声音 -我听到小孩子玩耍 |
[05:45] | Almost every day. | 几乎每天都有 |
[05:47] | And yesterday I heard sirens, lots of them. | 昨天我还听到了警笛声 很多 |
[05:51] | I thought I was being rescued. | 我以为有人去救我了 |
[05:56] | So how’d you end up outside? | 那你是怎么到外面的 |
[05:59] | Mister–or whatever the hell his name is– | 先生…不管他叫什么 |
[06:02] | he said we had to move. | 他说我们必须转移 |
[06:05] | He threw me in the trunk. | 他把我扔进了后备箱 |
[06:07] | I kept banging till he pulled over. | 我一直敲 他才停车 |
[06:11] | That’s when I stabbed him. | 然后我就捅了他 |
[06:15] | Listen, none of us can imagine what you’ve been through, | 我们没有人能想象你经历的事 |
[06:18] | and I’m sure you just want to try to forget, | 我也知道你肯定想忘记 |
[06:23] | but we really need you to do something for us. | 但我们真的需要你帮我们 |
[06:27] | We need you to let the doctors give you a rape kit. | 你需要让医生给你做强奸检查 |
[06:29] | I-I can’t stay here. | 我不能留在这里 |
[06:31] | He said he’ll find me. | 他说他会找到我 |
[06:33] | I’m not going back to that place. | 我不想回那个地方 |
[06:34] | Well, we’ll have an officer posted outside your door. | 我们会在门外安排警官保护你 |
[06:39] | Can you stay? | 你能留下吗 |
[06:41] | Sure, yeah. I can stay. | 当然可以 我可以留下 |
[06:49] | Sarge, think I narrowed down the location. | 警长 我缩小范围了 |
[06:51] | All right. | 好 |
[06:52] | So Ruby said that she jumped out the car | 露比说她在坎齐和迪尔本街路口 |
[06:55] | at Kinzie and Dearborn. | 从车上跳下来 |
[06:56] | Told Olinsky that they drove around for about ten minutes. | 告诉奥林斯基说他们开了大概十分钟 |
[06:58] | That would put her approximate location | 这样大概她的所在位置 |
[07:00] | in this six-mile radius. | 在这里半径六英里范围内 |
[07:02] | Ruby heard kids and sirens, which means we’re looking for | 露比听到过小孩玩闹声和警笛声 也就是说 |
[07:04] | someplace near a school or playground. | 目标地点在学校或游乐场附近 |
[07:06] | There’s a bunch of them in that area. | 目标区域内有很多这样的地方 |
[07:07] | Has anyone read Ruby’s rap sheet? | 有人看过露比的前科档案吗 |
[07:09] | In the last year alone she’s been picked up | 单是去年一年 她就因为 |
[07:11] | for credit card fraud, retail theft, possession of heroin. | 信用卡诈骗 零售品盗窃 持有海洛因被捕过 |
[07:14] | Where’d she say she was grabbed from? | 她说她是从哪里被抓的 |
[07:16] | Pin Pan Alley. | 榀潘球房 |
[07:17] | Pool hall on Ashland? | 阿什兰街上的台球房吗 |
[07:19] | That’s a hangout for runaways. | 那里是离家出走孩子聚集的地方 |
[07:21] | Lots of teen prostitution. | 有很多雏妓 |
[07:22] | So she’s got a history, like everybody else. | 跟其他人一样 她有自己的过去 |
[07:25] | All right, where we at with the composite? | 好 合成图像做得怎么样了 |
[07:27] | It just came in. | 刚发过来 |
[07:29] | All right, so circulate it to all hospitals, | 好 发去所有医院 |
[07:31] | urgent care centers. | 急诊中心 |
[07:32] | See if anyone matching this description | 看看有没有符合描述的人 |
[07:34] | came in with a stab wound. | 因捅伤去就医 |
[07:36] | Antonio, you and Jay hit that pool hall. | 安东尼奥 你和杰去那个台球房看看 |
[07:39] | Hey, where’s the thing, requisition forms? | 话说 那个申请表呢 |
[07:42] | – Grab those too. – Copy that. | -也拿上 -好 |
[07:44] | Looking very official. | 一本正经的啊 |
[07:45] | Drowning up here. Platt’s riding my ass. | 快忙死了 普拉特快催死我了 |
[07:48] | And my hangover doesn’t help, | 还有宿醉来帮倒忙 |
[07:49] | which I have you to blame for that. | 这可得怪你了 |
[07:50] | I’m sorry, who ordered the last round? | 抱歉 最后一轮谁点的 |
[07:52] | Hey, heard you caught a weird one. | 听说你遇上了诡异的案子 |
[07:54] | Uh, yeah, it was bizarre. There’s a girl– | 是 是很奇怪 有个女孩… |
[07:55] | Cherish the anecdote, Burgess. | 奇闻轶事不要随便说 伯吉斯 |
[07:57] | As of 11 minutes ago. I am on furlough for one week, | 11分钟前 我就开始为期一周的休假 |
[08:01] | preparing for the wedding my father | 准备我父亲一直 |
[08:02] | always dreamed he drop the ball on. | 梦想搞砸的婚礼了 |
[08:04] | And you, Haircut. | 还有你 刚理发的小子 |
[08:05] | Ivory tower’s issued a district audit, due by end of shift. | 上面要求对局里进行资产清点 今天下班前截止 |
[08:10] | Sarge, this came out a month ago. | 警长 这个一个月前就发来了 |
[08:12] | This is desks, computers, pencils, | 包括桌子 电脑 笔 |
[08:14] | everything in the building. | 局里的一切 |
[08:15] | That is accurate. | 很准确 |
[08:17] | And the serial numbers on each item | 每件东西的序列号 |
[08:19] | have to match up with the numbers on the list. | 必须与清单上的数字吻合 |
[08:22] | – By the end of the shift? – It’s okay. | -今天下班前 -没事的 |
[08:24] | We’ll get it done. I’ll help you. | 我们会搞定的 我来帮你 |
[08:26] | Yes, help. | 对 帮忙 |
[08:27] | Don’t help. I don’t care. | 不帮忙 我不管 |
[08:31] | – Burgess? – Yeah? | -伯吉斯 -怎么了 |
[08:34] | As you are well aware, my wedding is 12 days hence. | 你也清楚 我的婚礼12天后举行 |
[08:39] | I need someone to help keep me on my feet | 我需要有人帮我 |
[08:41] | with respect to alcohol and such what. | 选婚礼酒水之类的 |
[08:45] | You want me to help? | 你想让我帮忙吗 |
[08:48] | Oh, are you inviting me? | 你是在邀请我吗 |
[08:50] | I guess I am. But no plus one. | 算是吧 但是就你自己 |
[08:53] | Yours is the last salmon filet we have left. | 三文鱼排就剩下你一个人的份了 |
[08:57] | – Take another look. – Yeah. | -再看看 -我知道 |
[08:58] | I’ve seen her and 20 more girls just like her. | 我见过她 还有其他20个跟她一样的姑娘 |
[09:01] | Don’t be a jagoff, all right? | 别这么混蛋行吗 |
[09:02] | We think she was abducted from here. | 她可能被人从这里绑架走了 |
[09:04] | I’m saying a lot of girls her age come and go. | 我是说 很多这个年纪的女孩子来来往往 |
[09:07] | I don’t keep track. | 我又不盯着她们 |
[09:08] | You have surveillance cameras here? | 你这里有监控吗 |
[09:09] | Think the guy who owns this place cares about his employees? | 你以为这里的老板关心员工吗 |
[09:12] | Does he? I haven’t met the guy. | 关心吗 我还没见过他呢 |
[09:13] | He doesn’t. Only thing he cares about is his money, | 不关心 他唯一关心的就是他的钱 |
[09:16] | so he has a camera right over the safe in back. | 所以后面保险箱那里他装了监控 |
[09:19] | – And nowhere else. – That’s him. | -其他地方没有吗 -他就是这种人 |
[09:21] | – No? – Nah, sorry, man. | -没见过吗 -没有 抱歉 |
[09:23] | I haven’t seen her. | 我没见过她 |
[09:25] | – What about you? – No. | -你呢 -没有 |
[09:30] | You looking for Ruby? | 你在找露比吗 |
[09:33] | – Who are you? – We used to be tight. | -你是谁 -我们以前关系很好 |
[09:36] | That so? | 就这样吗 |
[09:37] | Then what, Ruby was kidnapped. You know by who? | 那露比被绑架了 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[09:40] | No. Damn. Kidnapped? | 不知道 天啊 绑架吗 |
[09:44] | Tell me about the last time you saw her. | 告诉我你最后一次见她的情况 |
[09:46] | We, uh, got in a fight. About money. | 我们吵架了 因为钱 |
[09:50] | So she went to work. | 所以她去工作了 |
[09:52] | – And by work you mean? – Ruby went on dates, with guys. | -你说的工作是指什么 -露比去跟男人约会了 |
[09:58] | – This guy? – I didn’t get a look at him. | -这个人吗 -我没见过他 |
[10:01] | Just his car. It was expensive. | 就看到过他的车 很贵的那种 |
[10:04] | – Like an Audi? – Yeah. | -比如奥迪 -对 |
[10:07] | Yeah, like one of those. | 是 差不多吧 |
[10:12] | My brother. This your normal route? | 兄弟 你都是走这条路送件吗 |
[10:15] | You lose your mail or something? | 你丢件了吗 |
[10:16] | We’re actually looking for a guy who lives around here. | 其实我们在找一个住这附件的人 |
[10:19] | Yeah, this guy look familiar? He drives a silver Audi. | 这个人眼熟吗 他开一辆银色奥迪 |
[10:21] | Yeah, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 知道知道 |
[10:23] | 5381 Bristol. Next block over. | 布里斯托街5381号 隔壁街区 |
[10:26] | You wouldn’t happen to know his name? | 你不会刚好知道他叫什么吧 |
[10:27] | No, there’s been a mail hold on that address. | 不知道 那个地址从没收发过件 |
[10:30] | I never delivered a letter to the house, | 我从没给那边送过信 |
[10:32] | but I seen him come and go. | 但我路上见过他 |
[10:33] | All right, thank you, brother. | 好 谢了 兄弟 |
[10:43] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[10:48] | All right, watch out, bro. | 好吧 小心 哥们 |
[10:49] | Whoa, whoa, hold on, hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[10:51] | 5381 5381. | |
[11:00] | My aunt’s a realtor. They all do it. | 我阿姨是个房地产经纪人 他们都这样 |
[11:07] | Stairs. | 楼梯 |
[11:11] | Police! Anybody in here? | 警察 有人在吗 |
[11:23] | – Hey, we’re clear upstairs! – Copy. | -楼上安全 -收到 |
[11:31] | Hey, Kev, hey. | 凯文 这里 |
[11:34] | Looks like there used to be locks here. | 这里好像上过锁 |
[11:35] | That’s a lot of security for an interior door. | 屋子里的门还要上锁 有点过啊 |
[11:56] | Ah, we’re clear. | 安全 |
[11:58] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[12:00] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[12:13] | – You smell that? – I hate bleach. | -你闻到了吗 -我讨厌漂白剂 |
[12:15] | Yeah, he wiped the place clean. | 他把这里清理干净了 |
[12:21] | Ruby said he had her chained up to a wall. | 露比说他把她用链子绑在一面墙上 |
[12:25] | Yeah. Lindsay was right. | 对 琳德赛是对的 |
[12:28] | All right, Mouse says that the house belongs | 耗子说这栋房子的房主是 |
[12:31] | to Bill and Ruth Gainsbridge. | 金斯布奇夫妇 比尔和露丝 |
[12:32] | They moved to Florida three months ago. | 他们三个月前搬去了佛罗里达 |
[12:34] | No sign of forced entry, so somebody must’ve had the key. | 没有强行进入痕迹 肯定有人有这里的钥匙 |
[12:37] | We’ll get Mouse to get ahold of the real estate company, | 我们让耗子联系房地产公司 |
[12:40] | get us a picture of the listing agent. | 拿到在册代理人的照片 |
[12:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:50] | She was trying to get out. | 她想弄开门出去 |
[13:01] | My daughter loves these. | 我女儿特别喜欢吃这个 |
[13:04] | And I’m addicted to them too. | 我也吃上瘾了 |
[13:08] | You have a daughter? | 你有女儿吗 |
[13:09] | Two, actually. | 其实有两个 |
[13:12] | One’s your age, Lexi. And Michelle. | 一个跟你差不多大 叫莱克西 还有米歇尔 |
[13:17] | You close? | 你们亲近吗 |
[13:19] | Well, as close as they want me to be. | 她们想要的程度 |
[13:27] | What about you? ?What about your parents? | 你呢 你父母呢 |
[13:30] | My dad died when I was eight. | 我八岁时我爸爸去世了 |
[13:33] | I haven’t talked to my mom in years. | 我很多年没跟我妈妈说过话了 |
[13:40] | What happened to your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么回事 |
[13:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:47] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[13:59] | Oh, man. He did this? | 天啊 他弄的吗 |
[14:04] | I did it to myself. | 我自己弄的 |
[14:07] | So I wouldn’t forget who I was in that place. | 在那里时 让我自己不要忘记自己是谁 |
[14:12] | He kept repeating how I was nothing, | 他一直说我是多么一无是处 |
[14:17] | that he was going to turn me into someone else. | 说他要把我变成另一个人 |
[14:21] | I had to “Submit” | 我必须先”服从” |
[14:25] | until I was “Purified.” | 然后才能”纯洁” |
[14:28] | That’s what he called it. | 他就是这么说的 |
[14:33] | Detective? | 警探 |
[14:34] | – Can I talk to you? – Yeah. | -我能跟你谈谈吗 -好 |
[14:39] | I’ll be right outside. | 我先出去一下 |
[14:45] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[14:45] | We got the results back from the rape kit. | 强奸检查的结果出来了 |
[14:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:49] | Ruby’s pregnant. | 露比怀孕了 |
[14:59] | No. This can’t be happening. | 不 不可能 |
[15:03] | I can’t have his baby. | 我不能要这个孩子 |
[15:05] | We’ll do an ultrasound to see how far along you are. | 我们会做超声波看看你怀孕多久了 |
[15:07] | You still have options. | 你还有选择的余地 |
[15:09] | Can you do a paternity test? | 你们能做亲子鉴定吗 |
[15:11] | Prove what he did to me? | 证明他对我做的事 |
[15:13] | We can do an amniocentesis, | 我们可以做羊膜穿刺 |
[15:15] | but there are risks. It could harm the baby. | 但有一定危险 可能伤及孩子 |
[15:20] | I know you got a million things going through your mind right now, | 我知道现在你脑子里很乱 |
[15:24] | but I’m gonna need you to look at some photos, | 但我需要你看看这些照片 |
[15:27] | see if you recognize any of these men. | 看看有没有认识的人 |
[15:32] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[15:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:46] | Ruby, Ruby… | 露比 露比 |
[15:49] | You need to say it. | 你需要说出来 |
[15:53] | Which one abducted you? You need to say it. | 哪个绑架了你 你需要说出来 |
[16:09] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[16:10] | Drew Stommer, real estate agent at Cermak Reality. | 德鲁·斯托默 瑟马克房地产的经纪人 |
[16:14] | Business degree at Northwestern, | 西北大学商学专业毕业 |
[16:15] | minor is psychology. | 辅修心理学 |
[16:16] | Never married, no kids, no priors. | 未婚 没有孩子 没有前科 |
[16:18] | This guy looks like the world’s most eligible bachelor. | 这家伙看上去就是个黄金单身汉 |
[16:21] | That’s what they said about Ted Bundy. | 他们也是这么说泰德·邦迪[连环杀手]的 |
[16:23] | We got the results of Ruby’s ultrasound back. | 超声波检查结果出来了 |
[16:25] | She is seven weeks pregnant, | 她怀孕七周了 |
[16:27] | which means it’s Stommer’s. | 所以说孩子是斯托默的 |
[16:28] | I called the owners of the house on Bristol. | 我打电话问过曾住布里斯托街的房主 |
[16:30] | They told Stommer to put it on the market six months ago. | 他们半年前就让斯托默把房子卖出去 |
[16:33] | He didn’t list it on MLS till last week, | 可他上周才挂到房产公司网上 |
[16:35] | which means he’s been sitting on the house. | 这说明之前他一直在使用房子 |
[16:37] | Yeah, to hide Ruby. | 对 用来藏露比了 |
[16:38] | And he had to move her because the house was about to sell. | 他必须把她转移 因为房子要卖了 |
[16:40] | Perfect, all right, thank you. Ah, uh, guys. | 很好 谢谢 各位 |
[16:43] | Stommer, I just ran him through the DMV. | 斯托默 我从车管所那里查到了 |
[16:45] | He’s the registered owner of a silver 2004 Audi A4. | 他名下有一辆2004款银色奥迪A4 |
[16:48] | His office says that he’s hosting | 他办公室的人说 |
[16:49] | an open house at a property in Hyde Park. | 他正在海德公园那边带人看房子 |
[16:51] | All right, Antonio, you and Lindsay go pick this guy up. | 好 安东尼奥 你和琳德赛去把他抓来 |
[16:53] | No, I’ll pick him up. | 不 我去抓 |
[16:55] | Okay, you and Atwater. | 好 你和阿特沃特去 |
[16:58] | Jay, get a warrant for his house. | 杰 去申请搜查令搜查他家 |
[17:00] | I want you to search it top to bottom. | 里里外外要搜个遍 |
[17:05] | – Ruzek, you got a sec? – Yeah. | -鲁塞克 你有时间吗 -有 |
[17:08] | Platt has me doing inventory. | 普拉特让我盘点资产 |
[17:10] | I notice you signed in a laptop last week, | 我注意到你上周登基了一台笔记本 |
[17:11] | but it’s not in the evidence locker. | 但是证物室里没有 |
[17:13] | Any chance you know where it is? | 你知道笔记本在哪里吗 |
[17:15] | It says I signed it back in. | 上面写我送回了吗 |
[17:16] | Yeah, it was on Wednesday. | 对 周三送回的 |
[17:17] | Well, then it’s got to be there somewhere. | 那肯定就在那里面 |
[17:18] | No, I checked twice already. No laptop. | 没有 我检查两次了 没有笔记本 |
[17:20] | You really gonna bust my balls about this? | 你真要因为这个为难我吗 |
[17:22] | I have to have the inventory done by the end of the shift, so. | 今天下班前我必须盘点完毕 所以是的 |
[17:26] | Well, I got a case to work, so. | 我还要去办案子 先走了 |
[17:30] | You ask about the laptop? | 你在问笔记本的事吗 |
[17:32] | Look, I’m not saying he stole it, but– | 我没说他偷了 但是… |
[17:34] | Adam once lost a pair of boots while he was wearing them. | 有一次亚当把穿着的靴子都丢了 |
[17:36] | So it’ll turn up. Don’t stress. | 所以笔记本会出现的 别担心 |
[17:40] | All new flooring, and did I mention | 地板全新 我还提到过 |
[17:42] | we are in an A-plus school district? | 这个社区的学校是A+学校吗 |
[17:45] | Great place to raise children. | 所以在这里抚养孩子再合适不过了 |
[17:46] | Drew Stommer? | 德鲁·斯托默吗 |
[17:47] | Excuse me. I’ll be right with you. | 抱歉 我马上就来 |
[17:49] | You’re under arrest for kidnapping and sexual assault. | 你因为绑架及性侵被捕了 |
[17:52] | Chicago cops. You believe this? | 芝加哥警察 难以置信 |
[17:55] | In front of clients? | 在客户面前非要这样吗 |
[17:56] | Oh, I’m gonna have your jobs. | 我要让你们丢掉饭碗 |
[17:58] | I’m gonna recommend you use your right to be silent. | 我建议你还是使用你的沉默权吧 |
[18:15] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警察 |
[18:24] | Is something wrong with the doorbell? | 门铃出问题了吗 |
[18:26] | Chicago police. Do you live here? | 芝加哥警察 你住这里吗 |
[18:28] | Of course. What is this about? | 当然 有什么事吗 |
[18:30] | Ma’am, are you related to Drew Stommer? | 女士 你跟德鲁·斯托默有关系吗 |
[18:32] | I’m his wife, Madison. | 我是他妻子麦迪森 |
[18:37] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜查令 来搜查这栋建筑 |
[18:42] | We’re gonna come inside. | 我们要进门了 |
[18:44] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:47] | Where is Drew? | 德鲁人呢 |
[18:48] | And what is this all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:51] | Among other things, | 除了别的以外 |
[18:52] | your husband’s been arrested for kidnapping. | 你丈夫因绑架被捕了 |
[18:55] | Kidnapping? Kidnapping who? | 绑架 绑架了谁 |
[18:59] | You know, I really should call my husband. | 我真的该给我丈夫打电话了 |
[19:01] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[19:02] | He’s not taking calls right now. | 他现在不会接电话 |
[19:09] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你来看看这个 |
[19:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:17] | Mrs. Stommer, do you have a child? | 斯托默太太 你有孩子吗 |
[19:19] | Drew says we’re going to have one soon. | 德鲁说我们马上就要有了 |
[19:22] | So you’re expecting? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[19:26] | We’re trying. | 我们在努力 |
[19:29] | Drew says that setting up the nursery | 德鲁说布置好婴儿房 |
[19:31] | will help to manifest the baby. | 有助于宝宝的到来 |
[19:33] | He says if you can visualize it, you can make it true. | 他说如果能想象 那就可以成真 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | We’re gonna need you to come down to the station | 我们需要你去警署 |
[19:45] | and answer a few questions. | 回答几个问题 |
[19:56] | Recognize her? | 认识她吗 |
[19:58] | We know you were holding her at the Bristol Street house. | 我们知道你在布里斯托街的房子里关过她 |
[20:02] | So you got two options: | 所以你有两个选择 |
[20:04] | We can get your DNA and prove as much, or you can come clean. | 我们可以拿你的DNA去作对比 或者你可以坦白 |
[20:07] | I mean, I can save you the trouble. | 你们不用去麻烦了 |
[20:09] | The DNA will be a match. | DNA会吻合 |
[20:12] | So you admit to sexually assaulting Ruby Baker. | 所以你承认性侵露比·贝克吗 |
[20:14] | No. She gave me permission. | 不 是她同意的 |
[20:16] | To rape her? | 同意强奸她 |
[20:18] | Ruby and I entered a dominant-submissive relationship. | 我和露比都同意了支配从属关系 |
[20:21] | I paid for sex and provided her a place to live. | 我花钱买她跟我上床 并给她提供住所 |
[20:24] | In return, Ruby submitted herself to me. | 作为回报 露比自愿服从我 |
[20:28] | It was consensual. | 这是自愿行为 |
[20:30] | Man… | 伙计 |
[20:32] | Forgive me, but… | 恕我直言 但是 |
[20:35] | She stabbed you and ran for her life. | 她捅了你 然后跑了 |
[20:39] | That doesn’t sound consensual. | 这听上去可不是自愿 |
[20:43] | Last week, Ruby started behaving erratically. | 上周露比开始行为反常 |
[20:46] | She threatened to blackmail me. | 她威胁敲诈我 |
[20:48] | I had no choice, I had to terminate our agreement. | 我别无选择 只能结束我们之间的协议 |
[20:50] | So I drove her back into the city. | 所以我开车把她送回了市区 |
[20:52] | Did you know Ruby was pregnant? | 你知道露比怀孕了吗 |
[20:53] | Seven weeks. | 七周了 |
[20:54] | Well, she’s a prostitute. | 她是个妓女 |
[20:56] | I imagine that’s an occupational hazard. | 这算是职业危险吧 |
[21:03] | Will you give us a second? | 失陪一下 |
[21:13] | I don’t know where to put her, Sarge. | 我不知道该让她去哪里 警长 |
[21:14] | She says her name is Madison, | 她说她叫麦迪森 |
[21:16] | and not only is her marriage to Stommer not official, | 她不仅跟斯托默不是合法夫妻关系 |
[21:20] | she doesn’t exist as a person. | 而且根本查不到这个人 |
[21:22] | Secretary of State’s got no record of a Madison Stommer | 国家系统里没有麦迪森·斯托默的档案 |
[21:25] | so I ran the maiden name she provided, “Madison Dodd.” | 所以我查了她给的婚前姓名麦迪森·多德 |
[21:27] | The social matches a woman in Mt. Vernon, | 匹配结果是一个芒特弗农的女人 |
[21:29] | but the DOBs don’t match. | 但出生日期与她不吻合 |
[21:31] | You check Cook County? | 库克县查过了吗 |
[21:33] | I ran all cross checks. | 所有的都交叉查过了 |
[21:34] | She doesn’t have so much as a library card to her name. | 她没有写自己名字的图书证之类的 |
[21:37] | I ran Madison’s prints. | 我查了麦迪森的指纹 |
[21:39] | Her real name is Jamie Lynn Stevens. | 她的真名是杰米·林·史蒂文斯 |
[21:41] | Says she went missing seven years ago. | 上面说她于七年前失踪 |
[21:51] | Dr. Charles. Appreciate you coming down. | 查尔斯医生 谢谢你过来 |
[21:54] | Isn’t it about time we put my prints on the palm scanner? | 是不是该把我的指纹录入你们的打卡系统了 |
[21:57] | Yeah, right after we finish your personalized parking space. | 好 等我们给你搞到停车位就录 |
[22:00] | I got to tell you, Hank. | 不得不说 汉克 |
[22:02] | I’ve never quite received this call before. | 以前我不常遇到这种事 |
[22:05] | Hey, Jay, it’s inventory day. | 杰 今天盘点资产 |
[22:07] | I have you down for the receipt of two lipstick cameras? | 有两支口红摄像机你没上交 |
[22:10] | Oh, yeah, yeah, the lipstick cameras. | 没错 口红摄像机 |
[22:11] | I got ’em here somewhere. | 应该在这里 |
[22:14] | We drilled these into a vice lord’s baby mama’s house. | 我们在一个黑帮头目的代孕妈妈那里用过 |
[22:17] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[22:19] | What we know he doesn’t? Mamacita’s cheating on him…. | 他不知道的是 那个辣妹出轨了 |
[22:21] | With his sister. | 跟他妹妹 |
[22:22] | – His sister? – Yeah. | -他妹妹 -对 |
[22:24] | Nice. Thanks for these. | 厉害 谢谢了 |
[22:25] | Yeah, man. | 不客气 |
[22:28] | Hey, Ruzek. Any luck with the laptop? | 鲁塞克 笔记本找到了吗 |
[22:31] | No. | 没有 |
[22:40] | This is Sergeant Voight, | 这是博伊特警长 |
[22:41] | and this is my friend Dr. Charles. | 这是我的朋友查尔斯医生 |
[22:44] | He’s a psychiatrist at Chicago Med. | 他是芝加哥医院的精神科医生 |
[22:46] | We asked him to sit in with us. | 我们请求他跟我们一起来的 |
[22:47] | A psychiatrist. I need to consent to that. | 精神科医生 这需要我同意 |
[22:50] | It’s just a conversation. | 我们就谈谈话而已 |
[22:56] | Do you recognize this girl? | 你认识这个女孩吗 |
[23:01] | Her name’s Jamie Lynn Stevens. | 她叫杰米·林·史蒂文斯 |
[23:03] | This is you. | 这是你 |
[23:05] | That’s not me. | 不是我 |
[23:09] | We know that it’s you from your fingerprints. | 我们是通过你的指纹查出来的 |
[23:14] | You have a younger sister named Caitlin, | 你有个妹妹叫凯特琳 |
[23:16] | and she misses you very much. | 她非常想念你 |
[23:17] | I’m sorry. I think you must have me | 抱歉 你一定把我 |
[23:19] | confused with someone else. | 认成别人了 |
[23:23] | If it’s not you, than who is it? | 如果不是你 那是谁 |
[23:25] | Because Jamie Lynn is missing. | 因为杰米·林失踪了 |
[23:31] | You know what I think? | 我是这么想的 |
[23:33] | I think maybe seven years ago or so, | 可能七年前 |
[23:37] | Jamie Lynn, a confused young woman, | 杰米·林 一个困惑的年轻女孩 |
[23:42] | went looking for help. | 去寻求帮助 |
[23:42] | Jamie Lynn is dead. | 杰米·林已经死了 |
[23:44] | And what she found terrified her, | 她发现的事让她很害怕 |
[23:47] | and nobody could blame her for that. | 大家不能因此责怪她 |
[23:50] | In fact, it terrified her so much that | 事实上 因为她太害怕 |
[23:54] | she convinced herself that Jamie Lynn needed to disappear | 所以她说服自己 杰米·林需要消失 |
[24:00] | so that Madison could survive. | 麦迪森才能活下来 |
[24:02] | I-I chose to be with Drew. | 是我选择跟德鲁在一起的 |
[24:05] | Well, Drew, your husband, | 你的丈夫德鲁 |
[24:08] | he just admitted to hiring prostitutes | 刚承认雇佣妓女 |
[24:11] | to be his S&M partners. | 做自己的SM伙伴 |
[24:14] | Drew said never to trust the police. | 德鲁说绝对不要相信警察 |
[24:16] | Let me tell you what I think. | 我告诉你我的想法 |
[24:18] | I think you and your husband used Ruby Baker as a concubine | 我认为你和你丈夫利用露比·贝克 |
[24:22] | just so you could have a baby. | 好让你们有孩子 |
[24:23] | I don’t know anyone by that name. | 我不认识叫露比的人 |
[24:26] | You know what I think? | 我是这么想的 |
[24:26] | I think that you’re a good person, | 我知道你是个好人 |
[24:29] | and that you want to do the right thing. | 你也想做正确的事 |
[24:31] | And we just want to help you do that. | 我们只是想帮你那么做 |
[24:36] | If my husband hasn’t already asked, | 如果我丈夫还没有提出 |
[24:39] | we would like a lawyer. | 那我提出要律师 |
[24:47] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[24:48] | Yeah, you owe me a dollar. | 不客气 你欠我一块 |
[24:49] | Shut up. Okay. | 得了吧 好 |
[24:53] | So look at this. | 你看这个 |
[24:54] | I know we’re down a laptop-which will turn up, I promise. | 我知道还少一台笔记本 但我保证肯定会找到 |
[24:57] | But, uh, check this out. | 但是你看这个 |
[25:00] | Somebody owes the district a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee. | 有人欠局里一辆2013款的大切诺基吉普车 |
[25:03] | – Wait, what? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[25:05] | We are missing a $30,000 SUV. | 我们少了一辆三万块的越野车 |
[25:08] | Think Platt’ll notice that. | 普拉特应该会注意到的 |
[25:09] | And whose handwriting is that? | 这是谁的笔迹 |
[25:12] | – Voight’s? – Yeah, Voight. | -博伊特的 -没错 博伊特 |
[25:15] | Voight stole a car, nine months ago. | 九个月前 博伊特偷走了一辆车 |
[25:18] | You said that. | 这是你说的 |
[25:21] | All right, I’ll go talk to him. | 好 我会去问他的 |
[25:24] | What, you think I’m scared to talk to Sergeant Voight? | 怎么 你以为我不敢去找博伊特警长说话吗 |
[25:26] | Shouldn’t you be? | 你不该这样吗 |
[25:28] | I’m saying he’s got all kinds of reasons for doing what he does. | 他做的事肯定有各种各样的理由 |
[25:30] | But if he’s got that car assigned to some | 但如果他把那辆车给了一个 |
[25:33] | off-the-books whatever the hell it is? | 我们都不知道的人呢 |
[25:36] | You know what I’m saying. | 你懂我的意思 |
[25:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:41] | Oh, yeah… You left your scrunchie in my car last night. | 对了 你昨晚把发束忘在我车里了 |
[25:47] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[25:51] | Okay, what do we got? | 好 目前什么情况 |
[25:52] | Madison Turner is actually Jamie Lynn Stevens. | 麦迪森·坦纳其实是杰里·林·史蒂文斯 |
[25:56] | She was arrested in 2008 on solicitation charges, | 她因拉客罪名于2008年被捕 |
[25:59] | and then she went missing in 2009. | 然后她于2009年失踪 |
[26:00] | Who filed the missing persons report? | 是谁报失的 |
[26:02] | Her mom. Then a year later she overdosed and the case ran cold. | 她妈妈 一年后吸毒过量而死 案子就没人管了 |
[26:05] | Hey, boss, we’ve been going through Stommer’s call logs. | 老大 我们查过斯托默的通话人了 |
[26:08] | His clients, wife, all check out | 他的客户和妻子都核对无误 |
[26:10] | except for one short phone call | 除了一个通话时间很短的电话 |
[26:11] | made three weeks ago at 2:32 a.m. on March 7 | 是三周前的三月七日凌晨两点三十二分打的 |
[26:14] | to a residence in Naperville | 打给了内伯威尔市一处 |
[26:16] | owned by a woman named Marcia Harris. | 在玛西亚·哈里斯名下的房子 |
[26:18] | Yeah, call outgoing from his cell phone. | 对 他用自己的手机打出去的 |
[26:20] | Call lasted two minutes. | 通话持续了两分钟 |
[26:22] | Marcia has no connection with Stommer. | 玛西亚与斯托默没有关系 |
[26:23] | What she does have is an 18-year-old daughter | 但她有个18岁的女儿 |
[26:25] | who was popped for solicitation | 她也在露比被绑架的地方 |
[26:27] | in the exact same place where Ruby was kidnapped. | 因为拉客被逮捕过 |
[26:29] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[26:31] | – Hank? – Yeah. | -汉克 -什么事 |
[26:32] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[26:34] | Actually, Sergeant, we do too. | 警长 我们也需要 |
[26:36] | Counselor. | 律师这边请 |
[26:43] | You want to know the toughest part of my job? | 你知道我工作中最难的是什么吗 |
[26:46] | Knowing somebody’s guilty, and not being able | 知道有人有罪却对此 |
[26:47] | to do a damn thing about it. | 无能为力 |
[26:49] | Steve, we’re still building a case. | 史蒂夫 我们还在立案 |
[26:50] | So far, you’ve brought me a witness | 目前为止你就给了我一个目击证人 |
[26:52] | who won’t identify herself as a victim. | 人家还不承认自己是受害人 |
[26:54] | Without a victim, I don’t have a crime. | 没有受害人 就没有犯罪 |
[26:56] | Actually, we brought you two, | 其实我们给了你两个 |
[26:57] | one who’s pregnant with this psycho’s baby. | 有一个怀了那个变态的孩子 |
[27:00] | Look, we’re on the same side. | 我们的目标是一样的 |
[27:02] | Reality is, proving rape against prostitutes | 但事实是 证明强奸妓女 |
[27:04] | is just shy of impossible. | 几乎是不可能的 |
[27:07] | Throw in her criminal history and her drug abuse, | 再加上她的犯罪记录和吸毒史 |
[27:09] | she doesn’t stand a chance. | 她根本没有胜算 |
[27:10] | Just put her in front of a grand jury, let them decide. | 把她拉到陪审团面前让他们裁决 |
[27:13] | It’s her word against his. There’s no physical evidence, | 那就是两人对质了 没有实质性证据 |
[27:15] | and everyone involved is over 18. | 而且双方都已成年 |
[27:19] | You have to kick Drew Stommer. | 你们必须放了德鲁·斯托默 |
[27:21] | That girl in the hospital, | 那个女孩现在在医院里 |
[27:22] | she carved her name in her own forearm | 她把自己的名字刻在自己胳膊上 |
[27:24] | so she wouldn’t forget who she was. | 提醒自己是谁 |
[27:26] | That’s what this guy’s capable of. | 那家伙有本事让人忘记自我 |
[27:28] | All the more reason | 证据不足 |
[27:29] | not to press charges on specious evidence. | 无法提起诉讼 |
[27:32] | Bring me something I can prosecute. | 给我实质性证据我才能起诉 |
[27:43] | That picture’s from a different time. | 这张照片是其他时候拍的 |
[27:46] | Like I said, I haven’t seen Jennifer for a while. | 我说了 我有段时间没见过詹尼弗了 |
[27:49] | Can you be more specific? | 具体是多久 |
[27:51] | It’s been a year. | 有一年了 |
[27:52] | Jennifer is an addict. Started stealing for dope. | 詹妮弗是个瘾君子 开始为买毒品偷东西 |
[27:56] | Finally kicked her out when she pawned | 她去典当她祖母的珠宝被抓现行 |
[27:57] | her own grandmother’s jewelry. | 终于才把她赶走了 |
[27:59] | When’s the last time you talked to her? | 你上次跟她说话是什么时候 |
[28:00] | I honestly don’t remember. | 我真的不记得了 |
[28:02] | Was it March 7th at 2:33 a.m.? | 是三月七日凌晨两点三十三分吗 |
[28:07] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[28:08] | She called a few weeks ago. | 她几周前给我打电话了 |
[28:10] | I was sleeping. I didn’t recognize the number. | 我当时在睡觉 不认识那个号码 |
[28:14] | What did she say exactly? | 她当时说了什么 |
[28:16] | She, um, said she was with some guy, | 她说她跟一个人在一起 |
[28:19] | just had a bad feeling about him, that was it. | 她觉得他不对劲之类的 |
[28:23] | Did something happen to Jennifer? | 詹妮弗发生什么事了吗 |
[28:27] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[28:32] | So Jennifer realized what was going on, | 所以詹妮弗意识到了情况 |
[28:34] | grabbed Stommer’s phone, called for help. | 拿了斯托默的手机打电话求助 |
[28:42] | Stommer’s got another girl out there. | 斯托默手里还有另一个女孩 |
[28:48] | Jennifer Harris. 19 years old. | 詹妮弗·哈里斯 19岁 |
[28:51] | History of drug problems. Fits Stommer’s MO. | 有吸毒史 符合斯托默的作案手法 |
[28:54] | Mother couldn’t give us much. | 她母亲无法给我们太多信息 |
[28:55] | Jennifer’s been out of the house a year, no fixed address. | 詹妮弗已经离家一年 没有固定住所 |
[28:58] | She got herself together enough | 她现在已经振作到 |
[28:59] | to get on public assistance, has a Link card that’s active | 有能力寻求公共援助 她于三月六日 |
[29:02] | and purchased $13 worth of groceries on March 6. | 激活了一张易通卡 并买了13块的杂货 |
[29:05] | Damn, March 6th? | 三月六日 |
[29:06] | Day before she called her mom. | 在她打电话给她妈妈前一天 |
[29:07] | Yeah, nothing after that. | 对 之后就没有消息了 |
[29:09] | All right, get a warrant for this real estate office. | 好 申请搜查令搜查那个房地产办公室 |
[29:11] | We’re gonna hit every property Stommer represents. | 所有斯托默代理的房产都要搜查 |
[29:14] | This girl could be out there locked up, | 这个女孩可能正被关着 |
[29:16] | starving, we don’t know what. | 快饿死了 我们都不确定 |
[29:18] | I want to try something else. | 我想试试别的方法 |
[29:31] | Half day? | 半天 |
[29:32] | You know I called a lawyer, right? | 你知道我找律师了吧 |
[29:34] | He’s not here now. | 他现在又不在 |
[29:38] | Hands behind your back. | 手放在背后 |
[29:43] | Take a little ride. | 我们去走一趟 |
[29:48] | You’re out of your mind if you think | 如果你以为这样对我你能逃脱责任 |
[29:49] | you’re getting away with this. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[30:14] | Get up. | 起来 |
[30:17] | They can’t just drag us out here like this. | 他们不能这样把我们带来这里 |
[30:18] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么都没做 |
[30:19] | Madison, look at me. | 麦迪森 看着我 |
[30:21] | Do not listen to them. We’re gonna get through this. | 不要听他们的 这件事会过去的 |
[30:23] | I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 我要杀了你 |
[30:25] | – Drew! – Ruby, no! | -德鲁 -露比 不要 |
[30:27] | That is Ruby Baker. | 那是露比·贝克 |
[30:29] | Your husband kidnapped her eight weeks ago | 八周前你丈夫绑架了她 |
[30:33] | and held her in a basement and raped her | 把她关在一个地下室里 并强奸她 |
[30:36] | to get her pregnant. | 让她怀孕了 |
[30:37] | No, honey, remember what we talked about. | 不 亲爱的 你记得我们说过的吗 |
[30:38] | Everything they say is a lie. | 他们说的一切都是谎言 |
[30:40] | We’re gonna tie you to all three abductions. | 三起绑架案你都跑不掉了 |
[30:43] | This is the last free air you’re gonna breathe. | 这是你自由呼吸到的最后的空气 |
[30:45] | Hey, we need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[30:47] | He’s holding another girl. We don’t know where she is. | 他还关着另一个女孩 我们不知道她在哪里 |
[30:49] | It’s the truth. | 是真的 |
[30:51] | Another girl like Ruby. | 另一个跟露比一样的女孩 |
[30:53] | He took her and he hid her for one reason: | 他绑走她把她藏起来就只有一个原因 |
[30:56] | to give you the family that you always wanted. | 为了给你你们一直以来想要的家庭 |
[30:58] | Your husband raped me! | 你丈夫强奸了我 |
[31:00] | Every night until I forgot how long I was down there! | 每晚都强奸我 直到我忘记我在那里待了多久 |
[31:03] | They are trying to tear us apart. | 他们是想把我们分开 |
[31:04] | We did nothing wrong. | 我们没错 |
[31:05] | We’re just trying to start a family! | 我们只是为了要个孩子 |
[31:07] | Like you always wanted! | 这是你一直以来的心愿 |
[31:09] | Madison, I think you knew what was going on the whole time. | 麦迪森 我认为你一直以来都知情 |
[31:13] | You might have had your eyes closed. | 可能你只是视而不见 |
[31:16] | This is what it looks like. | 后果就是这样 |
[31:17] | – No, I didn’t know! – Madison, listen to me– | -我不知道 -麦迪森 听我说 |
[31:19] | – Shut up! – Madison! | -闭嘴 -麦迪森 |
[31:21] | – Look at me! – Madison! | -看着我 -麦迪森 |
[31:23] | Your name is Jamie Lynn Stevens. | 你的名字是杰米·林·史蒂文斯 |
[31:25] | You grew up outside of Rockford, Illinois. | 你是在伊利诺伊州的罗克福德长大的 |
[31:27] | No. | 不 |
[31:28] | Your little sister’s name is Caitlin. | 你妹妹叫凯特琳 |
[31:30] | Caitlin is 25 years old now. She’s married. | 凯特琳现在25岁了 她结婚了 |
[31:33] | – She had a baby girl. – Madison, look at me! | -她生了个女儿 -麦迪森 看着我 |
[31:35] | She named her baby Jamie Lynn. | 她给自己的女儿取名叫杰米·林 |
[31:38] | Look at me, Madison! | 看着我 麦迪森 |
[31:38] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:40] | I know that you know what the right thing to do is. | 我知道 你知道正确的选择 |
[31:42] | I can tell that you’re a good person. | 我知道你是个好人 |
[31:44] | I know that you want to help us. I can see it. | 我知道你想帮我们 我能看出来 |
[31:47] | Please, you are our only chance at finding this girl. | 拜托你 你是我们找到那个女孩的唯一机会 |
[32:04] | Guy said the real estate agent hired them | 那家伙说那个房地产经纪人雇他们 |
[32:06] | to lay floor in the basement. | 在地下室铺地板 |
[32:07] | – Keep ’em here. – Yeah. | -让他们留在这里 -好 |
[32:13] | Down here! | 下面 |
[32:28] | I got dirt. | 挖到土了 |
[32:30] | I got something. We got something. | 挖到东西了 挖到了 |
[32:31] | Got something right here. | 这里挖到了 |
[32:33] | There it is. | 就在这里 |
[32:45] | Is she breathing? | 她还呼吸吗 |
[32:54] | Let’s get her out. | 我们把她弄出来 |
[33:04] | I read about this place. The black site. | 我读到过这个地方 黑牢 |
[33:07] | News said it’s where you go before you’re read your rights. | 新闻上说有人宣读你的权利前 人就被关在这里 |
[33:12] | I see there’s no cameras, so let me be clear: | 我没看到有监控 所以我先说明 |
[33:13] | You touch me, and that is a seven-figure lawsuit that I win. | 你们碰我 那我就赢了七位数的官司 |
[33:17] | We found her. | 我们找到她了 |
[33:20] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[33:22] | You beat her, and you strangled her. | 你打她 然后把她勒死了 |
[33:26] | Once he realized Ruby was pregnant, | 他一意识到露比怀孕了 |
[33:30] | had no use for Jennifer. | 就觉得詹妮弗没用了 |
[33:32] | You have no proof of any of this. | 你们没有任何证据 |
[33:34] | We got your prints, | 我们有你的指纹 |
[33:36] | GPS history. | GPS记录 |
[33:40] | We can put you at that house. | 我们能让你蹲监狱 |
[33:43] | Jamie Lynn’s giving her statement right now. | 杰米·林也正在录口供 |
[33:45] | She has the right to an attorney. | 她有权请律师 |
[33:47] | She waived it. | 她放弃了 |
[33:51] | There any other victims out there… | 如果还有其他受害人 |
[33:55] | now might be the time to tell us. | 你现在最好告诉我们 |
[34:02] | I would like to speak to my attorney. | 我想见我的律师 |
[34:14] | You know, after 26 years, | 我当了26年警察 |
[34:17] | I’ve seen just about every horror people | 我见识过所有恐怖之人 |
[34:19] | can do to each other. | 能对另一个人做出的事 |
[34:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[34:24] | I mean, all this time I thought if I… | 一直以来我认为 如果我… |
[34:26] | put enough guys like you away… | 把你这种人抓起来 |
[34:31] | the streets would be a safer place. | 社会将更安全 |
[34:51] | And you’re right, there’s no cameras down here. | 你说得对 这里没有监控 |
[34:56] | So it’s your word against mine. | 所以到时是我们两个对质 |
[35:02] | You grabbed for my sidearm. | 你抢了我的手枪 |
[35:05] | He can’t do this. | 他不能这样 |
[35:07] | And yet. | 可就是这样了 |
[35:12] | – Take the gun. – Stop. | -拿起枪 -住手 |
[35:17] | Come on. Grab for the gun. | 快 拿枪 |
[35:19] | Help! | 救命 |
[35:21] | – Reach for it. – Help, someone! | -快拿 -救命 来人啊 |
[35:23] | – Help me! – Reach for the gun. | -救命 -快拿枪 |
[35:26] | Help, someone! | 来人 救命 |
[35:27] | Someone help! Okay, please. | 救命 好 求你 |
[35:31] | Please, please. | 求你了 |
[35:32] | Please. | 求你 |
[35:35] | You smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[35:36] | That’s the smell of fear. | 恐惧的气息 |
[35:40] | – Please? – Yeah. | -求你 -好 |
[35:41] | Please! | 求你了 |
[35:43] | Please! Please! | 求你了 |
[35:45] | Please! | 求你了 |
[35:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:50] | Please? | 求你了 |
[35:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:55] | Now you know what it’s like to beg for your life. | 现在你知道求人饶你一命的滋味了吗 |
[35:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:19] | He was everything to me. | 他是我的一切 |
[36:23] | Now I have nothing. | 现在我一无所有了 |
[36:28] | You, um–you have your life back. | 你的生活找回来了 |
[36:37] | And I think you’re a very brave woman. | 我觉得你是个非常勇敢的人 |
[36:57] | Sergeant, this inventory thing Platt’s got me doing… | 警长 普拉特让我盘点的事… |
[37:02] | we seem to be missing a maroon Jeep. | 我们好像少了一辆栗色吉普 |
[37:04] | Seized on a narcotics bust? | 一次缉毒行动中查获的 |
[37:24] | I know it was rough today. | 我知道今天的案子不好办 |
[37:27] | What you guys did makes us all proud to be part of 21. | 你们做的事让我们都为自己是21局的一员感到骄傲 |
[37:40] | So what are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[37:42] | About the baby? | 我的孩子吗 |
[37:45] | About everything. | 一切 |
[37:47] | Think I want to keep it. | 我想留下孩子 |
[37:49] | I just–I want one good thing to come from this. | 我…我想让这件事给我留下一点好回忆 |
[38:00] | You know, I was shot, | 我当时中枪了 |
[38:04] | the day I found out my wife was pregnant with our daughter. | 我发现我妻子怀了我女儿时 |
[38:10] | I was wearing a vest, and, uh… | 我穿着防弹衣 所以 |
[38:14] | I blacked out. | 我晕过去了 |
[38:18] | Patrolman found me, gave me this. | 巡警找到了我 给了我这个 |
[38:24] | It’s yours now. | 现在给你了 |
[38:30] | – The bullet? – Yeah. | -那颗子弹 -对 |
[38:34] | The one that didn’t kill me. | 没有杀死我的那颗子弹 |
[38:42] | You know, you remind me of my dad. | 你让我我想起了我爸爸 |
[38:54] | Here, just call this number, okay? | 打给这个号码就行 |
[38:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:59] | So you know, no one calls them “Scrunchies” anymore. | 你知道吗 现在没人叫它们发束了 |
[39:02] | Why not? They’re scrunchy. | 为什么 就是发束啊 |
[39:06] | – True. – Ruzek. Laptop. | -没错 -鲁塞克 笔记本 |
[39:10] | – Seriously? – Hey, I heard about | -真的吗 -我听说 |
[39:12] | a copper getting stripped for six years | 有警察因为偷了一部一次性电话 |
[39:13] | over a stolen burner phone, so, yeah, I’m serious. | 就被骂了整整六年 所以我是认真的 |
[39:16] | You know what? You know what I think? | 你知道吗 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[39:18] | I don’t think this has anything to do with the laptop. | 我觉得这跟笔记本没有任何关系 |
[39:20] | I think it’s about her. | 一切都是因为她 |
[39:21] | You want to bust my balls, look like a tough guy, right? | 你想强硬起来 让我难堪 是吗 |
[39:24] | – Adam. – No. | -亚当 -不 |
[39:26] | You must see what’s happening here. | 你肯定也看到是怎么回事了 |
[39:28] | I’m not making it up. | 又不是我编造的 |
[39:29] | Dude’s obviously into you. | 这家伙显然喜欢你 |
[39:31] | So you know what? You want to date her? | 所以你知道吗 你想约她吗 |
[39:35] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[39:35] | Just get the stupid laptop, Adam. | 把那台破笔记本交上来 亚当 |
[39:43] | Hey, look. | 听我说 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry you got dragged into all this. | 抱歉把你牵扯进来了 |
[39:47] | I just–I–honestly I just wanted to get the laptop back– | 我…我真的只想把笔记本找回来… |
[40:03] | Ruzek and Burgess. | 鲁塞克和伯吉斯 |
[40:05] | – And Roman. – Uh-huh. | -还有罗曼 -对 |
[40:08] | That sounds like a horror movie right there. | 听起来简直像恐怖片 |
[40:10] | It’ll probably be a PG-13 deal. | 可能13岁以下禁止观看 |
[40:13] | Nobody’s gonna kill anybody. | 但不会死人的 |
[40:15] | Hey, shots on the house. | 请你们喝的 |
[40:17] | Just something that I created in honor of Mouch and Platt. | 为了祝贺穆奇和普拉特结婚我新创的酒 |
[40:21] | Two great tastes that taste great together. | 两种好酒混合 美味翻倍 |
[40:23] | Hermann, thanks. | 谢谢 赫尔曼 |
[40:29] | Unlike gin and scotch. | 不像金酒和威士忌混起来的感觉 |
[40:31] | Why would you do that to somebody? | 你为什么要这样对一个人 |
[40:33] | I don’t know. Stupid. | 我也不知道 我犯蠢吧 |
[40:38] | That’s disgusting. | 太难喝了 |
[40:40] | All right, what else? | 好吧 还有什么 |
[40:43] | Burgess did ask me for advice about dating a partner. | 伯吉斯问我跟搭档在一起的建议 |
[40:48] | Yeah? What did you tell her? | 是吗 你怎么跟她说的 |
[40:52] | You know, just… | 我就… |
[40:54] | That there is one thing that’s really hard. | 有一件事确实很难 |
[40:58] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[41:02] | Hey, you can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[41:07] | It’s just that, you know, when you work together all day | 就是 整天都在一起工作 |
[41:10] | and you got to be professional, | 你得保持专业 |
[41:13] | and you can’t… | 所以就不能 |
[41:16] | tell him that… | 告诉对方 |
[41:20] | you bought a new outfit and it’s sitting in the apartment, | 你买了件新衣服 还在公寓里 |
[41:24] | still in the box. | 没有打开 |
[41:30] | Okay, we’re out of here. We got to go. | 好 我们走 我们该走了 |