Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I gotta say, you run a very nice operation. 我得承认 你这里运转得很好
[00:09] Oh, come on, you’ve never got food catered to the district? 拜托 你在警局没吃到过送上门的食物吗
[00:12] Yeah, once. 有过一次
[00:14] This old man, he left his inheritance of $530 有位老人 把530块遗产都捐给了警局
[00:17] to the district, so we got Al’s beef for everybody. 所以我们每个人都吃到了埃尔家的牛肉
[00:20] Oh, gosh. 天呐
[00:21] Being cops, I would hope 我还以为当警察
[00:22] that you wouldn’t have to pay for anything. 什么都不需要付钱呢
[00:24] Used to be that we didn’t. 以前是不用
[00:25] Now you get written up for taking a stick of gum. 现在拿片口香糖都要写报告
[00:27] – Lis, Brianna and Jay. – Hi. -莉莎 这是布里安娜和杰 -你们好
[00:28] Listen, I just came from Chicago Med. 我刚从芝加哥医院来
[00:30] We’re having a boy. 我们要有个男宝宝啦
[00:33] – Congratulations. Congrats. – That’s amazing. -恭喜 恭喜啊 -太棒了
[00:35] – Thanks, man. – Congrats. -谢谢 兄弟 -恭喜
[00:36] That’s beautiful. 真好看
[00:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:39] – Wonderful. – Thank you. -太棒了 -谢谢
[00:41] You have kids? 你有孩子吗
[00:43] No, I haven’t really found the time for that. 没有 我还没时间考虑这些
[00:45] Are you married? 你结婚了吗
[00:47] I haven’t really found the time for that either. 我也还没时间考虑这些
[00:49] Well, you should find the time. 你真该挤点时间
[00:52] I gotta steal him and do a bank run. 我得拉你老公一起去趟银行
[00:53] It was very nice meeting you. 很高兴见到你
[00:54] – Yeah, yeah. – Congrats again. -好好 -再次恭喜你们
[00:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:56] – I’ll see you. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[01:04] Hope Lissa didn’t corner you about being a bachelor. 但愿莉莎没有因为你是单身汉而难为你
[01:06] No, it’s all good. 没有 哪有的事
[01:09] 263,000. 总共263000
[01:16] Let’s roll. 我们上路吧
[01:22] Heath. 希斯
[01:24] Ma’am. 女士
[01:26] Here. 给
[01:28] You’re the only one with the safety deposit box key. 保险箱的钥匙只有你身上有
[01:31] I don’t know what you’re doing for dinner later, 我不知道等会你晚餐有没有安排
[01:33] but if you want, we can do Maestro’s. 不过如果你愿意 我们可以去迈斯特罗饭店
[01:37] Um, so I’m kind of– 我有点…
[01:39] Jay. 杰
[01:41] It’s just dinner. 不过是顿晚饭
[01:43] I’m going through a complicated divorce, 我正面临着复杂的离婚
[01:44] so we can keep it simple. 所以我们就简单些吧
[01:57] Playing “Hard to get” with the boss lady, huh? 和女老板在玩欲擒故纵啊
[01:59] All right, just concentrate on the road. 你专心开车好吗
[02:01] Crazy, right? 很疯狂吧
[02:02] Couple years ago, I was a DEA agent, 几年前 我还是个缉毒局探员
[02:04] putting pot dealers in prison. 抓卖大麻的进监狱
[02:06] Now I’m driving their cash to the bank. 现在我正护送他们的钱去银行
[02:08] For 100 bucks an hour. It’s a brave new world. 一小时一百块呢 真是”美丽新世界”
[02:11] Do you know how many 12, 13-year-old corner boys I’ve seen 你知道我见过多少十二三岁游手好闲的男孩
[02:14] die over a dime bag? 死于劣质毒品吗
[02:16] In my opinion, the faster they legalize it, the better. 在我看来 他们越早合法化越好
[02:20] I hear that. 是啊
[02:34] What the hell is this guy doing? 这家伙在搞什么
[02:36] Iowa plates. They must be lost. 爱荷华州车牌 一定是迷路了
[02:38] Let’s just get to the bank. 我们快去银行吧
[02:49] Reverse! Reverse! 调头 调头
[03:06] Move! Move! 快走 快走
[03:07] Terry, leave it! Leave it! 特里 别管了 别管了
[03:23] Terry, no! 特里 不
[03:29] Terry! Terry! 特里 特里
[03:33] It’s gonna be okay. 没事的
[03:34] Hold on, hold on, brother, hold on, hold on. 坚持住 坚持住 兄弟 坚持住
[03:36] 10-1! 10-1! This is Detective Jay Halstead. 请求支援 我是杰·霍斯特德警探
[03:38] I’m at Canal and Van Buren. We’re taking heavy fire. 我们在运河街和凡布伦街交界 遭遇激烈交火
[03:41] Shots fired! Shots fired! We got a man shot! 数次交火 有人中枪
[03:44] Get up. Come on, come on. 起来 来 来
[03:49] Go, go, go. 走 快走
[03:55] It’s gonna be okay. 没事的
[03:56] It’s gonna be okay. They’re coming, okay? 没事的 后援马上就到
[03:58] Terry, stay with me. 特里 坚持住
[03:59] Stay with me, stay with me. 坚持住 坚持住
[04:01] Not like this, brother. 不想就这么死了 兄弟
[04:02] Hey, Terry, you’re good, bro. 特里 你没事的 兄弟
[04:04] You’re good, stay with me. 你撑住 坚持住
[04:13] He’s still got a pulse, just get him to med. 他还有脉搏 赶快送他去医院
[04:16] Were you able to see a license plate on the truck? 你看到那辆车的车牌了吗
[04:17] – There’s wasn’t one. – Okay. -没有车牌 -好
[04:21] – Now, what– – Where the hell were you? -那么… -你跑哪去了
[04:23] I was pinned. My piece jammed. 我动弹不得 我被卡住了
[04:25] It jammed? How the hell does a DEA tough guy run and hide? 卡住了 缉毒局的硬汉怎么会是缩头乌龟啊
[04:28] Hey, Jake. Hey, easy, easy. 杰 冷静 冷静
[04:30] Hey, I don’t want to see your face again, do you understand? 我再也不想看到你 听到了吗
[04:33] Easy! 冷静
[04:36] – Just calm down. – Well, he was– -冷静一点 -他刚…
[04:38] He was ducking, man. 他这个缩头乌龟
[04:39] I don’t care about him. Are you okay? 他怎么样我不关心 你还好吗
[04:44] I’m fine. I mean, I hit him, but I’m fine. 我没事 我打了他 但我没事
[04:46] All right, just take a breath. 好了 深呼吸
[04:50] Looks like they left behind a .40 caliber breadcrumb. 看来他们丢下了一把0.40口径的枪
[04:55] I shot one of ’em. He must have dropped it. 我打中了一名匪徒 一定是他丢下的
[04:57] Yeah. 是啊
[05:11] – I’ll get this to the lab. – Yeah. -我去拿给鉴证室 -好
[05:14] I heard on the scanner. 我从无线上听到了
[05:15] Erin, I’m okay. Is there word from med on Terry? 艾琳 我没事 医院那边有特里的消息吗
[05:20] Not yet. 还没有
[05:25] Come on. 来
[05:33] You’re not taking me off this. 你不会不让我插手这件案子吧
[05:36] I’m gonna do whatever I feel is right for this unit, Jay. 我只做对我们组而言正确的事 杰
[05:41] This is Terry’s blood. 这是特里的血
[05:45] I saw the guy who shot him. 我看到了枪击他的家伙
[05:48] You need me. 你需要我
[05:52] Okay. 好
[05:55] But anytime I tell you to sit on the sidelines, 任何时候 我叫你不要插手
[05:57] you’re gonna sit, you understand? 你就得乖乖退下 明白吗
[06:04] My family warned me about getting into this business. 我家人警告过我别掺和进这种事的
[06:07] – You’re a lawyer? – I am. -你是律师 -我是
[06:09] Where’d you practice before getting into the marijuana trade? 在参与大麻交易之前 你做哪方面的工作
[06:11] Corporate law. 公司法
[06:12] Bit of an unconventional jump, wouldn’t you say? 跨度有点大啊 是吧
[06:16] I was under the impression you were investigating 我以为你们是在调查一起抢劫案
[06:17] a robbery, not me. 而不是我呢
[06:20] We have to check every box. 我们每种可能都要考虑到
[06:24] The federal government classifies marijuana 联邦政府将大麻归为
[06:27] as a controlled substance, 管制药物
[06:30] so I don’t have access to our country’s banking system. 所以我没办法进入我国的银行系统
[06:33] That’s why every week, I deposit a quarter mil, cash, 所以我每周都会用保险箱
[06:37] into a safety deposit box at chase, 运送25万左右的现金
[06:39] so I really don’t think I’m gonna steal it from myself. 我真心不觉得我会自己偷我自己的钱
[06:42] Who else knows the bank route? 还有谁知道去银行的路线
[06:44] Just my security team, and since one of your own, 只有我的安保队 而且既然你们之中的那位
[06:46] Jay Halstead, is in charge of that, 杰·霍斯特德来管理了
[06:48] I think we can rule out that angle. 我想这个角度查不到什么
[06:50] We’re gonna have to run background checks 我们要对你的所有员工
[06:51] on all of your employees. 都进行背景调查
[06:52] I already do that. 我已经做过了
[06:54] We understand, but we haven’t. 我们明白 但我们还没有
[06:57] What about disgruntled employees? 你有员工心怀不满吗
[06:59] I pay three times the minimum wage to all of my workers. 我给我所有的员工都付最低工资的三倍
[07:02] Imagine a lot of the gangs… 假如有很多帮派…
[07:05] Got a call from med. 接到了医院打来的电话
[07:07] Terry, he didn’t make it. 特里 他没有挺过来
[07:11] Massive hemorrhaging. 大量内出血
[07:22] Listen, man, why don’t you take 伙计 你不妨去
[07:23] some of those vacation days we never use? 休几天我们从没休过的假吧
[07:29] Get your head right. 好好清醒一下
[07:40] I don’t have one. 我没有
[07:41] That’s perfect. 太棒了
[07:42] That’s hilarious. 真是逗
[07:44] It’s not like, you know, I need to do it, right? 不是我需要这么做
[07:47] You guys get anymore eyewitness statements 你们有查到枪击案的其他
[07:48] from the shooting? 目击者供词吗
[07:51] We gave everything to Detective Olinsky. 我们全都提交给奥林斯基警探了
[07:53] Yeah. 是的
[07:55] All right, well, you get anything else, 好 你们有任何其他线索
[07:56] you run it upstairs. 都要跟楼上报告
[08:00] Okay. 好
[08:04] Who put stripes on his sleeve? 这家伙的官衔是谁给的
[08:06] Oh, what shenanigans am I missing here on the playground? 我错过了游戏场上的什么好事吗
[08:10] Uh, nothing. 没什么
[08:12] Sean and I, we were just gonna follow up 肖恩和我 我们就打算跟进一下
[08:13] on a burglary on Roosevelt, so. 罗斯福失窃案 就这样
[08:15] No, you are detailed to Intelligence. 不 你们要帮情报组跑腿
[08:18] Great, loaned out once again. 太好了 又被借出去了
[08:21] You got a problem, Roman? 你有什么意见吗 罗曼
[08:23] I got cars in the motor pool need washing. 停车场有车需要洗
[08:25] No. No, we’re good, right? 不不 我们没意见 对吧
[08:28] – Right. – Yeah. -是啊 -那就好
[08:30] That’s what I thought. 我也这么觉得
[08:38] Hey. I just heard about Terry. 我刚听说了特里的事
[08:41] Yeah. 嗯
[08:42] I can’t help but feel responsible 我忍不住觉得
[08:43] for what happened to him. 他的遭遇都是我的错
[08:44] You’re not. 不是你
[08:46] I am. 是我
[08:49] Please tell Terry’s wife 请告诉特里的妻子
[08:52] that I’ll take care of all the funeral costs. 葬礼的费用都由我来出
[08:54] He was a marine, so he’ll get a military send-off. 他是海军陆战队员 军方会举行他的葬礼
[08:58] Okay. 好
[09:00] Jay, we got something off the gun. 杰 枪上有发现
[09:03] You should stay low until we find these guys, 在我们抓到那些家伙之前 你要小心谨慎
[09:06] just in case. 以防万一
[09:08] Okay. 好
[09:11] If there’s anything I can do… 如果有什么我能做的话…
[09:13] I’m sure we’ll have more questions. 我肯定我们还有很多问题要问你
[09:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:24] I got the lab to do a rush order, 我让鉴证室插了个队
[09:27] and they managed to pull a partial print off the clip 他们从现场找到的那把0.40口径枪的子弹上
[09:30] inside the .40 sig that was left at the scene. 提取到了部分指纹
[09:32] Now, it came up matching to a one Joseph “Joey” Ortiz. 这个指纹匹配到了”乔伊”约瑟夫·奥提兹
[09:37] Ortiz? Yeah, he’s a known member 奥提兹 他属于
[09:39] of the Insane King Lick crew. They don’t sell drugs. 必胜疯王帮的一员 他们不卖毒品
[09:41] Their M.O. is to follow cartel mules 他们的作案模式是跟踪
[09:43] with large amounts of money after big drug deals, 大型毒品交易后携带大量现金的帮派运输车
[09:45] then they rob ’em. 然后抢劫他们
[09:48] Sound familiar, Jay? 听着熟悉吗 杰
[09:51] Yeah. 是啊
[09:51] Right, put out an investigative alert on Ortiz. 好 发布关于奥提兹的搜索警报
[09:54] Have patrol saturate all known areas 让巡警去搜索所有已知的地方
[09:56] him and his crew frequents. 找他和他的手下
[09:59] So I gotta ask you. 我得问你一句
[10:03] You sleeping with this woman? 你和这个女人在交往吗
[10:06] Brianna? 布里安娜
[10:08] No, and even if I was, 没有 就算我有
[10:10] what would that have to do with anything? 和这件案子有任何关系吗
[10:12] All right, one more time. 好 我再问一次
[10:15] You sleeping with her? 你和她在交往吗
[10:19] No. 没有
[10:25] 2113 squad, be advised we’re on patrol in the area 2113号巡逻车 请注意我们在巡逻
[10:28] of the investigative alert lodged by intelligence. 情报组调查警报上提到的区域
[10:30] Can you hold us down? 能和我们保持连线吗
[10:31] Copy that, 2113. 收到 2113
[10:34] – No. – Okay. -没有 -好
[10:42] – Nothing? – No. -没有吗 -没有
[10:55] Whoa, back up. 等等
[10:56] What is it? It’s Ortiz’s car. 怎么了 是奥提兹的车
[10:58] Roll back, keep eyes on it. 倒车 盯着它
[10:59] Yeah. 好
[11:08] So, what’s Ruzek’s problem? 鲁塞克怎么回事
[11:11] I don’t know. He’s got a short fuse. 我不知道 他很易怒
[11:16] And he gets jealous. 嫉妒心也很强
[11:18] What’s he got to be jealous of? 他嫉妒什么
[11:20] We’re partners. 我们是搭档
[11:21] Yeah, I know, right, that’s what I’m saying. 是啊 我知道 所以说嘛
[11:25] Forget it. 算了
[11:29] J–no. 算了
[11:32] That’s him, that’s Ortiz. 就是他 那就是奥提兹
[11:34] 2113, be advised we are on-scene 2113报告 请注意
[11:36] and located our robbery offender. 我们发现了抢劫犯
[11:39] Advise intelligence we’ll throw an anchor down. 通知情报组 我们继续盯着
[11:41] Copy that, 2113. 收到 2113号
[11:47] Get your guns on the front door. 拿着枪去前门
[11:49] Kevin, get the Chicago Bar. 凯文 把撬棍拿来
[11:51] Got it. 明白
[11:53] Okay. 好的
[12:03] All right, go, go. 好 上上
[12:06] Tell me! 告诉我
[12:06] Chicago Police! Drop it! Drop it! 芝加哥警察 放下 放下
[12:08] Now, do it! Back away. 现在就放下 退后
[12:11] Back away! Turn around. 退后 转身
[12:13] – Turn around. – Turn around! -转身 -转身
[12:15] – Clear. – Clear. -安全 -安全
[12:17] What’s good, big homie? 怎么样 大块头
[12:18] Come on, get down, get down. You too, bro. 快蹲下 蹲下 你也一样 老兄
[12:21] – Hands behind your head. – You’re gonna wish -手背在头后 -你会后悔
[12:22] you never saw my face, you understand me? 看到我的 懂我意思吗
[12:27] Seems your pal you were slicing up 看上去被你拿刀威胁的伙伴
[12:29] is too scared to talk. Who is he? 害怕得说不出话了 他是谁
[12:32] Sasso. Mi primo. 萨索 我的兄弟
[12:35] That’s how you treat your cousin? 你就是这样对待堂兄的
[12:36] Just settling a little family feud. 只是解决一桩小小的家族争端
[12:39] What, you didn’t want to give Sasso his cut from the robbery? 怎么 你不打算把抢劫的份子钱给萨索吗
[12:43] You keep talking about some robbery I never heard of. 你一直在说我听也没听过的抢劫案
[12:46] But 260 gs? 但26万美元
[12:48] Hell, I wish I had known about it first. 天呐 我倒希望我开始知道这事
[12:51] 40 caliber with your prints was left at the scene. 现场一把点四口径的手枪上有你的指纹
[12:54] That’s some coincidence. 真是巧啊
[12:55] Talk to Sasso. He’s my alibi. 去跟萨索说吧 他是我的不在场证人
[12:58] Your cousin you had on the table, 被你按在桌子上的堂兄
[13:00] he’s gonna cover for you? 会为你开脱吗
[13:01] You understand, mijo. 你要搞清楚 朋友
[13:03] We got our own way of dealing with family in Humboldt Park. 我们在洪堡公园处理家庭事务有自己的方式
[13:06] Get up! 起来
[13:09] We know how you make a living ripping off drug dealers. 我们知道你们以抢劫毒贩为生
[13:11] Now you’re looking at murder! 现在你眼前是一宗谋杀案
[13:13] Yo, I’m telling you, man! 告诉你 老兄
[13:15] We got our own way of dealing with things too, mijo. 我们也有自己处理事情的方式 朋友
[13:17] All right. 好的
[13:18] All right! 好的
[13:21] I had a bag of guns stolen out of my car last week, 上周我车里的一袋子枪被偷了
[13:24] so somebody’s gotta be trying to set me up! 所以一定是有人要陷害我
[13:27] You’re gonna tell me the truth. 给我说实话
[13:29] Jay. 杰
[13:32] You’re gonna want to see this. 你来看看这个吧
[13:34] Turns out Ortiz’s cousin Sasso is a runner for the cartels 原来奥提兹的堂兄萨索是为贩毒集团跑腿的
[13:38] and was gonna give Ortiz up for robbing their cash drop, 他准备就抢劫运钞车的事把奥提兹供出来
[13:40] so it looks like Ortiz was just giving him 所以看上去奥提兹只是想
[13:42] a gentle reminder to keep his mouth shut. 给他一个小小的警示让他闭嘴
[13:44] Okay, so, I pulled this from a Zac’s Beef parking lot 我从克拉克街和瑞奇街路口的扎克牛肉店停车场
[13:47] up on Clark and Ridge. 调出了这段视频
[13:48] Now, if you look at the time code 你看下这段监控的
[13:49] on the actual footage, 时间编码
[13:50] It’s just six minutes before Jay got lit up. 这发生在杰被劫之前6分钟
[13:52] I don’t know, bro, I don’t see Ortiz and his boys making it 怎么说呢 兄弟 我觉得奥提兹和他的人
[13:54] from Ridge down to Van Buren in that kind of time. 不可能在那么短时间内从瑞奇街到达凡布伦街
[13:56] Ortiz still could have set it up. 奥提兹仍然可能设计这一切
[13:57] No, that .40 sig was left there on purpose to mislead us. 不 现场故意丢弃的点四口径手枪在误导我们
[14:01] Well, the DNA from the blood splatter 劫案现场血迹中
[14:03] at the robbery scene came back inconclusive, 提取出的DNA查无结果
[14:05] doesn’t match any offenders in the system, 与系统中所有罪犯都不相符
[14:06] and the ’96 Chevy that was lit on fire, 那辆着火的96年款雪佛兰
[14:09] pushed over the overpass, 从桥上推下来的那辆
[14:11] stolen from a junkyard a week ago. 是一周前垃圾场里被偷走的
[14:12] We didn’t get anything from the shell casings? 弹壳上没有任何发现吗
[14:14] No, all clean. No prints, every last one. 没有 干干净净 一个指纹也没有
[14:17] All right, kick Ortiz. 好 把奥提兹放了
[14:19] No, I’m not done talking to him. 不 我和他还没有说完
[14:20] Well, he’s not our guy, his cousin isn’t gonna 他不是我们要找的人 他的堂兄不会
[14:23] press charges, so kick him. 对他提起上诉 让他走吧
[14:29] Jay, talk me through this route again. 杰 再把路线跟我说一遍
[14:32] There’s nothing to talk through. 没什么好说的
[14:34] We change it up every week. 我们每周的路线都不同
[14:35] All right, what was last week’s route? 好 那上周的路线呢
[14:37] Al, man, we’ve been over this. 老埃 这个我们说过了
[14:40] Did you or your guys discuss the route with anyone else? 你们有没有和别人说过这条路线
[14:45] For the tenth time, no. 第十次了 没有
[14:48] Well, they found out somehow, so someone must be talking. 他们不知道怎么发现了 肯定是有人说了
[14:51] Or listening. 或者是听到了
[14:53] Al, go down to your basement, dig up your old equipment. 老埃 去你的地下室把以前的老设备找出来
[14:55] I want you to sweep that dispensary. 彻查一遍那个大麻药房
[14:57] Sweep for bugs? We should be taking a harder run at Ortiz. 找窃听器吗 我们应该彻查奥提兹
[14:59] Jay, take a step back or go home, it’s your call. 杰 不按我说的来就回家 你自己决定
[15:29] Jay. 杰
[15:32] Lissa, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. 莉莎 抱歉 真的很抱歉
[15:45] You know, when Terry got back from his last tour, 当特里上次服役回来时
[15:48] he was no angel to deal with. 他真的很难相处
[15:52] Yeah, I know how that goes. 我知道那是什么情况
[15:54] It was so hard on him. 对他来说太难了
[15:56] Booze, pills, and then even harder stuff. 酒精 药片 还有更严重的东西
[16:00] His father and brothers tried, but I nursed him through it, 他父亲和兄弟都尝试了 但是我安抚他度过了一切
[16:05] helped him find a therapist. 帮他找到治疗师
[16:10] It sounds like you really saved him. 听上去你真的拯救了他
[16:17] This came last week. 这是上周寄来的
[16:20] He got into the Police Academy. 他被警察学院录取了
[16:24] To report next month. 下个月报道
[16:31] Terry, he… 特里 他…
[16:35] He didn’t even mention he took the exam. 他都没提过参加了考试
[16:39] Maybe he was too proud to tell you 也许他自尊心太强
[16:40] until it was official. 想要到正式通过才告诉你们
[16:43] One thing I know, he really looked up to you, 我知道的是 他非常景仰你
[16:46] said you went through a lot of the same things. 他说你跟他经历过很多相同的事
[16:59] Do you mind if I keep this? 我可以留下这个吗
[17:00] I wouldn’t know what else to do with it. 我都不知道该拿这个怎么办
[17:16] Is that a reel-to-reel recorder? 这是盘式录音机吗
[17:19] Yeah, I worked mayor Daley’s protection detail back in the day. 是的 以前我保护我达雷市长
[17:22] Swept his home and office for bugs once a week. 每周一次为他家和办公室清理窃听器
[17:25] I didn’t know that. 这我还真不知道
[17:26] Learn anything interesting? 有什么有趣的发现吗
[17:29] How a city really runs. 城市真正的运作方式
[17:35] Al, have you seen Roman sniffing around Burgess lately? 老埃 你注意到罗曼最近围着伯吉斯转了吗
[17:41] Well, they’re partners. 他们是搭档
[17:44] I thought you two split up. 我以为你俩分手了
[17:47] Well, yeah, but I mean– 是的 但我是说…
[17:48] So what do you care? 那你介意什么
[17:51] What do I care? 我介意什么
[17:53] Al, she was my fiancée not two seconds ago, 老埃 不久前她还是我未婚妻
[17:55] and it seems like she’s moving on 现在看来她向前走得
[17:56] a little fast, wouldn’t you say? 有点快啊 你说是不是
[17:57] Listen, you gotta decide what kind of cop you want to be. 你得决定你想做哪种警察
[18:00] You want to chase tail, which is fine– 你想寻花问柳 没问题
[18:01] Al, it’s not tail. It’s Kim. 老埃 那不是寻花问柳 那是金
[18:03] Listen, man, kid that I pulled out of the academy 我直接从警察学院里看中你
[18:07] and assigned to intelligence, 然后你直接被分配到情报组
[18:08] a unit that any young cop would give his right nut 这是每一个年轻警察挤破脑袋
[18:11] to be a part of, needs to figure out his priorities. 都想进入的部门 你得搞清楚轻重缓急
[18:34] So what exactly are you looking for? 你到底在找什么
[18:36] Rf signals, transmitters. 射频信号 发射器
[18:39] Are you suggesting that someone 你是在暗示有人
[18:40] has hacked into my security system? 黑进了我的安全系统吗
[18:42] Well, we gotta cover every angle. 我们得考虑到方方面面
[18:44] Hey, I found something. 我发现了一些东西
[18:46] What? What’d you find? 什么 你发现了什么
[18:47] It’s okay, I’m gonna show you. Follow me. 没事 我带你看 跟我来
[18:48] I want to know, what is going on? 我想知道 发生了什么
[18:50] Ma’am, I understand, with everything that’s happening, 女士 我理解 发生了这么多
[18:52] you’re upset, 你心情不好
[18:54] but I need you to keep quiet and follow me, please. 但我需要你保持安静 跟我来 拜托
[19:52] Come here. 过来
[19:54] Stay here, stay calm. 在这儿待着 保持镇定
[19:56] If the phone rings, just answer it. 电话响了 就接起来
[19:58] Act natural. Okay? All right. 表现自然点 好吗 好的
[20:11] Those bugs aren’t cellular. They’re older. 那些窃听器很老 用的不是无线信号
[20:13] They run on radio frequency. 而是无线电波段
[20:15] So what does that mean? 那是什么意思
[20:16] Means whoever’s listening is within a two-block radius. 说明窃听的人距离我们两个街区之内
[20:20] All right, I’ll take north, you take south. 我负责北边 你负责南边
[20:22] Keep your phone on. 留意你的电话
[20:23] Yeah, you got it. 明白
[20:24] All right. 好的
[20:46] Yo, man, what the hell? 老兄 你干嘛啊
[20:59] Al, I think I got something. 老埃 我好像找到了
[21:05] Police! Stop! 警察 停下
[21:19] Got serial numbers off the bugs we found 在布里安娜办公室里发现的窃听器
[21:20] in Brianna’s office. 我找到序列号了
[21:22] Called all the spy shops in Chicago. 给芝加哥所有窃听用品商店打过电话了
[21:25] Guess who paid for ’em? 猜猜是谁买的
[21:27] Brianna’s soon-to-be ex-husband, Jason Logan. 布里安娜马上要离婚的丈夫 杰森·罗根
[21:32] Got his work address here. JMC Fittings on west Augusta. 这是他的工作地点 西奥古斯塔街的JMC器材公司
[21:35] Go pick him up. 去会会他
[21:38] Hey, make sure he doesn’t break anything. 确保他不要把事情搞砸
[21:41] Yeah. 好的
[21:52] – Right there. – Thank you. -在那儿 -谢谢
[22:02] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[22:05] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[22:08] I had nothing to do with Brianna’s dispensary being robbed. 布里安娜的大麻药房遇劫一事与我无关
[22:11] The dispensary wasn’t robbed. 大麻药房没有被劫
[22:12] The cash drop I was in charge of was, and a man died. 我负责的运钞车被劫了 一个人死了
[22:15] You think I’d pull an armed robbery for over 1/4 mil 你觉得我武装抢劫到25万多美金后
[22:18] and show back up here for shift? 会回到这里上班吗
[22:19] We know you’re suing her for alimony 我们了解到你在离婚协议中
[22:21] in your divorce settlement. 为赡养费起诉她
[22:23] I admit, there’s no love lost between me and Brianna. 我承认 我和布里安娜之间关系很不好
[22:26] I mean, the whole idea for that dispensary was mine. 大麻药房的主意都是我想到的
[22:28] Oh, okay, so you think you got squeezed out of a business deal 所以你觉得你被她从发财生意中
[22:31] that would’ve put you in a much higher tax bracket? 被排挤出去了 是吗
[22:33] Maybe that’s why you bought the bugs 也许这就是你买窃听器
[22:34] that we found in Brianna’s office. 放在她办公室的原因
[22:35] That’s illegal wire tapping. 这是非法窃听
[22:37] More importantly, that means you heard 更严重的是 这意味着你听到了
[22:38] our cash drop routes to the bank, 我们运钞车去银行的路线
[22:39] so along with your partners in crime, 你的同伙也听到了
[22:41] you’re looking at a homicide. 你面临的是谋杀罪
[22:42] Whoa, I didn’t bug her office. 我没有窃听她的办公室
[22:45] I hired a P.I. to help me with the alimony case. 我雇了一个私家侦探帮我处理赡养费一案
[22:47] He’s the one who’s watching Brianna, 他才是监视布里安娜的人
[22:49] to get her to pay up for sexual abandonment. 他想以性生活遗弃为由为我争取赡养费
[22:53] For sexual what? 性生活什么
[22:54] Abandonment. 遗弃
[22:56] I wanted her bugged ’cause I knew she was cheating on me. 我监听她是因为我知道她背着我偷腥
[23:00] So this P.I., he’s monitoring the calls? 所以这个私家侦探监听了电话
[23:02] Listen… 听着
[23:04] I maxed out my credit cards ’cause he promised me 因为他许诺 如果发现她偷腥
[23:06] I’d get a better settlement if he found dirt on her. 我会得到更多和解金 所以我刷爆了我的信用卡
[23:09] We’re gonna need the name of this p.I. 把这个私家侦探的名字告诉我们
[23:11] And until that checks out, 在对他的调查完毕之前
[23:12] we’re detaining you down at the station. Get up. 我们要对你进行拘留 站起来
[23:14] – You got cuffs? – Right here. -有手铐吗 -在这里
[23:16] Put your hands behind your back. 把手背到后面
[23:17] – Thanks, Jay. – Yeah. -谢谢 杰 -没事
[23:19] Your first name is Jay? Jay Halstead? 你叫杰 杰·霍斯特德吗
[23:22] Yeah, why? 是 怎么了
[23:23] Heard too many times on the tapes 在磁带里听到太多次
[23:25] how Brianna wants to screw you. 布里安娜特别想睡你
[23:32] Let’s go. 我们走
[23:36] This is Frank Amerson. 这是弗兰克·阿默森
[23:37] He’s 51, he used to work as a bail bondsman. 51岁 曾是保释保证人
[23:40] Now he’s a P.I. making his bones spying on cheating spouses. 现在是私家侦探 专门监视偷腥夫妻
[23:43] You know, I read that something like 73% of men 我在书上看过 73%的男人
[23:46] mess around on their wives. 都背着妻子偷腥
[23:47] Where’d you read that? 在哪儿看到的
[23:48] “Playboy.” 《花花公子》
[23:49] They took out the centerfold, right? What’s the point? 中间的插页女郎海报都被拿走了 意义何在
[23:53] Look, my point is, Amerson lives in Oak Park, 我是说 阿默森住在橡树公园
[23:56] makes a good living destroying marriages. 靠拆散婚姻赚钱 过着不错的日子
[23:58] I mean, why get into armed robbery? 他为什么要持械抢劫
[24:01] I’ve seen a 65-year-old woman killed 我见过一个65岁的老妇人
[24:04] over a $2 lotto scratcher. 因为一张两块钱的彩票被杀
[24:06] We’re talking six figures here. 而这个案子涉及到六位数的钱
[24:08] Yeah, we need to grab him up. 没错 我们得把他抓起来
[24:10] I think we should take a breath, 我认为我要应该暂缓一下
[24:12] do our own counter-surveillance, 做好我们的反监视
[24:14] see if we can make a concrete connection to this robbery. 看看能否找到与这起抢劫案的实质性联系
[24:16] Look, I can be up on his phone in, like, two minutes. 我花两分钟就能监控他的手机
[24:18] Right, won’t take long. 好 不会浪费太多时间
[24:20] Antonio, you and Ruzek, get eyes on this Sam Spade. 安东尼奥 你和鲁塞克去盯着山姆·斯佩德
[24:29] You got anything yet? 有什么发现吗
[24:33] No, just… 没有 只是…
[24:36] a couple of calls from some lady who thinks her husband 有个女人打了几个电话 说自己丈夫
[24:39] is actually cheating on her… 在背着自己出轨
[24:42] with her own sister. 出轨对象是自己的妹妹
[24:44] And the Hawks are down by two 鹰队现在落后两分
[24:47] with six minutes to go. 比赛还剩六分钟
[24:50] So…There’s that. 就是这样了
[24:58] That robbery is- 那起抢劫案
[25:01] it’s pretty crazy, huh? 很疯狂 对吧
[25:07] Bet it brought back some memories. 肯定让你回忆起一些事
[25:12] Mouse, I’m good. 耗子 我没事
[25:18] That fireworks show you guys put on, it’s all over the news. 你们那场烟花秀都上新闻了
[25:22] Yo, it’s Amerson. 是阿默森
[25:25] Well, things went as planned. 一切按计划进行了
[25:27] Planned? You know I almost got caught last night, 还计划 你知道昨晚我差点被抓吗
[25:29] listening to see what the cops knew at her dispensary? 就因为去药房那边偷听警察都知道什么
[25:32] Hey, I’ll-I’ll call you back. 一会儿我再打给你
[25:34] I want my cut. 我要我的分成
[25:35] You’ll get yours. 不会少你的
[25:38] – Let’s call Voight. – Yeah. -我们通知博伊特 -好
[25:49] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[25:50] I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 如果我是你 我不会这样的
[25:52] Who are you? 你是谁
[25:53] Why so jumpy, Frank? 你紧张什么 弗兰克
[25:55] I’m watching a husband. 我在监视一个丈夫
[25:57] I get made, you never know how they’re gonna react. 如果我被逮住 谁知道他们会闹出什么事来
[26:00] I got a concealed permit for that. 我这么做是经过保密许可的
[26:02] All right, fantastic, 好 很好
[26:03] we’ll figure that out down at the district. 我们去局里慢慢了解清楚
[26:05] Why don’t you step out of the car? 你先下车怎么样
[26:07] You know I almost got caught last night, 你知道昨晚我差点被抓了吗
[26:09] listening to see what the cops knew at her dispensary? 就因为去药房那边偷听警察都知道什么
[26:12] Hey, I’ll-I’ll call you back. 一会儿我再打给你
[26:17] Sounds like you need protection 听上去你需要
[26:18] from the guy on the other end of that call. 电话那端那个人的保护
[26:22] I want a lawyer. 我要律师
[26:24] Glad to call you one. 给你找个来没问题
[26:27] By the time he gets here, you’ll be looking at homicide charges. 但是等他来 你就面临谋杀指控了
[26:33] You were hired by Brianna’s ex-husband 布里安娜的前夫雇你
[26:35] to help his divorce settlement, 帮忙拿离婚和解金
[26:37] so, you illegally plant listening devices in her office, 所以你非法在她办公室里装了窃听器
[26:41] but instead of scandalous gossip to help his case, 但是你没有偷听到帮到他的丑闻
[26:45] you overhear how much cash Brianna’s moving 却无意间听到了布里安娜转移大批资金
[26:47] and you think, “Hot damn, I’ve won the lottery.” 所以你就想 我去 我中彩票了
[26:50] Now the guy you sold the score to is icing you out. 现在买你消息的人要把你踢出局
[26:58] Uh, if I tell you, I want protection. 如果告诉你 我要你们的保护
[27:06] You give us the guy on the other end of that call, 你招出电话那端的人
[27:08] I’ll rig something up with the state’s attorney. 我会跟州检察官商量一下
[27:18] Guy I tracked down years ago… 多年前我还是保证人的时候
[27:20] when I was a bondsman. Collin Briggs. 查到的一个人 叫科林·布里格斯
[27:24] I sold him the score for 20% of the cash. 卖价是给我20%的现金
[27:28] That wasn’t so hard, was it? 说出来也不难嘛
[27:30] Who are the others in his crew? 他的同伙还有谁
[27:31] I don’t know any others in the crew. 我不知道其他同伙
[27:33] I just know that Briggs put the crew together. 我只知道是布里格斯召集的人
[27:35] Okay. 好
[27:37] Call Briggs, tell him you need to meet, 打给布里格斯 告诉他你要求见面
[27:39] and if he doesn’t show up with your cut, 你说如果他不把你的分成拿给你
[27:41] you’ll go to the police. 你就报警
[27:42] Or you’re facing murder charges. 否则你就面临谋杀指控
[27:47] Come on. 打吧
[27:51] 芝加哥警署逮捕历史报告 罪犯科林·布里格斯信息
[27:51] Collin Briggs. 科林·布里格斯
[27:52] He’s done time for manslaughter, aggravated robbery. 因谋杀 暴力抢劫进过监狱
[27:56] According to an FBI database, he was kicked out 根据联调局的数据 他曾被踢出
[27:58] of an anti-government militia in Indiana. 印第安纳州的一个反政府民兵组织
[28:01] Recognize him, Jay? 能认出他吗 杰
[28:04] Not off the screen. 除非见到本人
[28:09] Come on, I’m freezing out here. 拜托 在外面冻死了
[28:12] How about you just think warm thoughts? 想点温暖的东西取取暖吧
[28:21] Our target has arrived. 目标到达
[28:26] How ya doing, Frank? 你好 弗兰克
[28:27] Nice night. 今晚天气不错啊
[28:31] Uh, yeah. You got my cut? 是啊 我的分成带来了吗
[28:35] You like trains? 你喜欢火车吗
[28:44] What is Briggs doing? Should we move in? 布里格斯在做什么 我们要行动吗
[28:47] Negative. Wait till we see the money 不 等看到钱
[28:49] or they talk about the robbery. 或者他们谈到抢劫
[28:51] Hear that clatter? 你听到轰隆声了吗
[28:55] Reminds me of prison gates being shut. 让我想起监狱大门关闭的声音
[29:00] You got my 50k or not? 你到底带我的五万分成来了吗
[29:05] Sure. 当然带了
[29:07] It’s in the trunk. 在后备箱里
[29:35] Show me your hands! 举起手来
[29:36] Show me your hands! 举起手来
[29:37] Do it, now! 马上
[29:44] – You got it? – Yeah. -搞定了吗 -嗯
[29:46] Put your hands behind your back. 手放到身后
[29:50] – Get up. – Trunk. -起来 -后备箱
[29:54] – Let me outta here! – Easy, easy! -让我出去 -慢点
[29:57] You all right? 你没事吧
[30:01] Come on. 出来
[30:09] It wasn’t you, 虽然不是你
[30:11] but a guy on your crew killed my friend. 但你的同伙杀了我朋友
[30:16] He had a baby boy on the way. 他妻子都怀孕了
[30:19] We all need some pain in our life. 我们的生命中都需要有一点伤痛
[30:25] I’m gonna testify against you at your trial. 你审判时我要作证指控你
[30:27] I’m gonna make your life a living hell. 我要让你生不如死
[30:31] Inside a cage or on the street, 不论在监狱里还是在街头上
[30:33] I’m doing time wherever I stand. 对我来说在哪里都是服刑
[30:36] I’ll never rat, 但我绝不出卖队友
[30:38] so how about you just go get my jungle juice 所以不如你去给我准备好
[30:40] and bologna sandwich ready in my holding cell? 监狱里喝的酒吃的三明治吧
[30:44] Think you can manage that, pretty boy? 这个你能搞定吧 小白脸
[30:47] It’s kind of funny, the only reason I’m here 说来有趣 我在这里的唯一原因
[30:51] is to keep him from getting to you. 就是看着他 不让他接近你
[30:55] I’m standing over there thinking about what the hell 我站在那边的时候就想 如果你跟我那样说话
[30:57] I’d do to you if you talked to me like that. 我会对你做出什么事来
[31:00] If there’s one thing I hate… 如果说我恨什么
[31:03] it’s a hypocrite. 那就是伪君子了
[31:06] You got five minutes. 给你五分钟时间
[31:18] Take off these cuffs, let’s see. 把手铐拿下来试试
[31:22] Hey, we found them-rest of the crew. 我们找到团伙其他成员了
[31:47] Yo, you might want to hear this. 你可能想听听这个
[31:49] So the car that Collin Briggs was driving 科林·布里格斯开的车
[31:50] belongs to 61-year-old Jacob Seeley. 是一个叫雅各布·西利的61岁老人的
[31:52] He lives in Will County, has a house right outside of Joliet. 他住在威尔郡 在乔利埃特外有一栋房子
[31:55] And I did a search, figuring the car was stolen, 我查了一下 开始以为车是被偷了
[31:57] but it wasn’t reported, 但是没人上报
[31:58] and guess who Jacob Seeley’s the father of? 你猜雅各布·西利是谁的父亲
[32:00] Brendan Seeley. 布兰登·西利
[32:01] He did a stretch in Pontiac 他在庞蒂亚克服过刑
[32:03] for a string of strong-armed robberies 罪名是一系列暴力抢劫
[32:05] where he used a hammer. 使用工具是一把锤子
[32:06] Guess who his cellmate was? Collin Briggs. 你们猜他狱友是谁 科林·布里格斯
[32:10] These are the Seeley brothers. 这是西利兄弟
[32:12] Both have priors for weapons violations in Joliet. 两人都在乔利埃特有违规使用武器前科
[32:22] That’s him. 是他
[32:25] That’s the guy that killed Terry. 就是他杀了特里
[32:27] Looks like we got our crew. 看来我们找出团伙所有人员了
[32:30] Want me to call Will County sheriff? 要我打电话给威尔郡警长吗
[32:32] Tell ’em we’re on our way. 通知他们我们马上过去
[32:59] That’s the truck. 就是那辆货车
[33:17] You do anything stupid, that hole will be for two. 你要是做傻事 这个坑里就要埋两个人了
[33:19] Step towards me, step towards me. 转向我 转向我
[33:21] Slowly, nice and slow. 慢慢转
[33:24] I tried saving him. 我想救他的
[33:25] – He just kept bleeding. – Shh. -但他一直流血 -安静
[33:26] Where are the others? Where’s Brendan? 其他人呢 布兰登呢
[33:28] Inside sleeping. 在里面睡觉
[33:31] Antonio, cuff him, get him outta here. 安东尼奥 把他拷上带走
[33:33] Keep your ass down. 不要起来
[34:23] Give me a reason. 给我一个理由
[34:38] Police! Stop! 警察 站住
[36:10] I guess I’ll call an ambo. 看来我得叫辆救护车了
[36:18] Yeah, take your time. 叫吧
[36:28] Jay. 杰
[36:31] We recovered your money, 我们找回你的钱了
[36:32] minus about ten grand 少了大概一万
[36:34] that Briggs and his crew burned through. 被布里格斯和他的同伙挥霍掉了
[36:37] I don’t care about the money. I’m just glad you’re okay. 我不关心钱 你没事就好
[36:41] And the guy that shot Terry? Did you get him? 打死特里的人 你们抓住了吗
[36:46] Where he’s going, he’s never gonna see the sun again. 他不会再有机会见到太阳了
[36:50] Good. Terry’s wife… 那就好 特里的妻子
[36:53] Whatever she needs, any medical expenses 不论她需要什么 任何关于孩子的
[36:55] around the baby, I’ll take care of it. 医药费用 我都会负责
[36:58] That’s great. She’ll really appreciate that. 太好了 她会很感激你的
[37:03] Um, hey, so… 对了
[37:06] That dinner at Maestro’s, it still stands, the offer. 迈斯特罗饭店的晚餐邀请仍然有效
[37:10] Could use somebody to talk to. 你刚好可以跟我聊聊
[37:13] I’m have somebody waiting for me. 有人在等我
[37:17] Well, she’s a very lucky girl. 她是个很幸运的姑娘
[37:21] You’re gonna need this. 你会需要这个
[37:22] I’m gonna get you the names of a couple really solid cops– 我会帮你找几个非常靠谱的警察
[37:25] guys that need the extra money. 需要赚外快的人
[37:28] Okay. 好
[37:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:31] Hey, if you change your mind, 如果你改变主意
[37:34] my door is always open. 我的大门随时敞开
[37:44] A time to remain silent and a time to speak. 有时该沉默 有时该开口
[37:50] There is comfort in the memories 想到特里·伊根如何影响了
[37:53] of how Terry Egan impacted our lives. 我们的生活 我们心生欣慰
[37:58] He was a son, a husband, 他是儿子 是丈夫
[38:03] a friend, and a marine. 是朋友 也是海军陆战队员
[38:19] So I’m using my belt as a tourniquet 我用我的皮带当止血带
[38:22] on this poor marine’s arm 绑住那个可怜的陆战队员的胳膊
[38:23] where his brachial artery was severed by a sniper round, 他的肱动脉被一枚狙击弹划开了
[38:26] and I’m twisting as hard as I can to staunch blood 我尽可能绑紧皮带来给他止血
[38:29] and he’s throwing up all over me, 他却给我吐了一身
[38:32] so I say, “Grunt, I’m trying to save your life here. 所以我说 格兰特 我是在救你的命
[38:37] Anyway, that was a typical day in Kandahar. 总之 那就是在坎大哈的典型的一天
[38:40] Well, me and Jay, we was in Korengal. 我和杰在阿富汗戈伦格尔时
[38:43] There was not a day– 没有一天
[38:45] Day went by without a firefight. 没有一天是不交火的
[38:47] Yeah. 是啊
[38:48] The thing is… 重点是
[38:52] Firefights never scared me. 交火从没让我害怕过
[38:57] It was coming home. 是回家让我害怕
[39:02] Having to look into the faces of the wives and the families… 因为我不得不看到那些痛失丈夫的妻子
[39:08] of the guys that didn’t make it back. 痛失家里顶梁柱的家庭
[39:13] I gotta go, guys. 我得走了
[39:17] Later. 再见
[39:23] Yeah, come in. 请进
[39:28] Um, I just wanted to come in… 我就想来…
[39:31] And say thank you for keeping me on the case. 谢谢你让我参加这个案子
[39:36] Well, right now, you’re gonna take a week’s medical leave. 现在你要休一周病假
[39:38] I appreciate it, but I’m fine, really. 很感谢 但我真的没事
[39:42] It’s not open to discussion. 没有商量余地
[39:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:48] Hey, I been meaning to tell you… 还有 我一直想告诉你
[39:54] I’m lucky to have you in my unit. 有你在我的队里我很幸运
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme