时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The world doesn’t work like that. | 这世界根本不是你想的那样 |
[00:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:10] | Cause you can’t have something | 不能你想要什么 |
[00:11] | just because you want it. | 就有什么 |
[00:12] | But Henry’s parents got it for him. | 但亨利的父母为他做了啊 |
[00:14] | This is our house, our family. We do what’s best for us. | 这是我们家 自己家人 我们要做对自己好的事 |
[00:17] | I’m not paying for a video game bus to be parked out front | 我不会花钱雇辆电游大巴 |
[00:19] | for three hours. | 停在门口仨小时 |
[00:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:23] | “Okay” you give up, | 你是说你放弃了 |
[00:24] | or “Okay” you understand what I’m saying? | 还是说你理解了我的话 |
[00:26] | Okay,” I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[00:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:45] | It’s–it’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[00:57] | Tender-age black male. | 黑人小男孩 |
[00:59] | Executed. | 被枪杀 |
[01:01] | One shot to the head, other to the chest. | 一枪打头 一枪打中胸膛 |
[01:04] | Third was in his back. | 背部也中了一枪 |
[01:11] | 9 millimeter. | 9毫米口径枪 |
[01:13] | There’s no signs of a struggle, | 没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[01:15] | and no signs that he was restrained. | 也没有他被限制过的迹象 |
[01:18] | Maybe he knew the assailant, | 也许他认识袭击者 |
[01:19] | and they led him back here. | 是他们把他带到这里来的 |
[01:29] | Did you see who took the kid down the side street? | 你看到谁把那孩子带到这里来了吗 |
[01:31] | No. | 没有 |
[01:33] | How about we talk later on, in private? | 我们过一会儿再私下谈谈如何 |
[01:37] | No. | 不要 |
[01:38] | You seen how they blew that little kid away. | 你看到他们是怎么枪杀那个孩子了 |
[01:40] | What you think they gonna do to me? | 你觉得他们会怎么对我 |
[01:44] | I saw this white SUV drive around the playground. | 我看到有辆白色越野车在运动场边上开 |
[01:47] | Slow. | 很慢 |
[01:49] | Kind of big. | 车子体积挺大的 |
[01:50] | It had a roof rack on it. | 车顶有行李架 |
[01:52] | And then I glance over and see four guys get out. | 我再看的时候就看到四个人下车 |
[01:54] | That’s all I saw. | 我就看到这么多了 |
[01:56] | Were they white? Black? | 他们是白人吗 还是黑人 |
[01:58] | Only white people who roll through here are buying drugs. | 白人只会穿过这里去买毒品 |
[02:00] | And they don’t get out the car. | 而且他们不会下车 |
[02:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:04] | Did you recognize any of them? | 里面有你认得的人吗 |
[02:06] | No. | 没有 |
[02:08] | What about a license plate number? | 车牌号呢 |
[02:09] | No. I told you what I saw. | 没有 我看到的都告诉你了 |
[02:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:18] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[02:20] | Let me through. Let me through! | 让我过去 让我过去 |
[02:22] | – You can’t cross. – Let me go. | -你不能过去 -放开我 |
[02:23] | – I’m sorry. – Let me through! | -抱歉 -让我过去 |
[02:24] | Guys, this is Lauren Brooks. I think she’s the mom. | 这是劳伦·布鲁克斯 应该是孩子妈妈 |
[02:27] | – Ma’am, I have to warn you– – Just show me. | -女士 我得提醒你… -快让我看看 |
[02:28] | – Ma’am… – Go ahead. | -女士… -给她看 |
[02:35] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[02:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:37] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:42] | I’m sorry. I can’t let you touch him. | 抱歉 但我不能让你碰他 |
[02:48] | – Is that him? – Sorry, sir, you can’t cross. | -是他吗 -抱歉 先生 你不能过去 |
[02:49] | Is that Noah? | 是诺亚吗 |
[02:51] | Hey, I’m Brian Johnson. I’m Noah’s dad. | 我是布莱恩·约翰逊 我是诺亚的爸爸 |
[02:53] | – Is that Noah? – Let him through. | -是诺亚吗 -让他过来 |
[03:02] | You did this! | 都怪你 |
[03:03] | You did this! You brought this on him! | 是你害的 都是你招来的祸 |
[03:07] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[03:09] | – Noah, get up. – I understand, man. | -诺亚 起来啊 -我理解 先生 |
[03:12] | You understand? Man, move! | 你理解什么 让开 |
[03:14] | Come on, bro. Bro. I’m Officer Atwater. | 好了老兄 我是阿特沃特警察 |
[03:16] | All right? | 好吗 |
[03:17] | What’s your name, little man? | 你叫什么 小伙子 |
[03:19] | That’s my brother, Miles, man. Watch out. | 他是我弟弟 迈尔斯 别乱来 |
[03:21] | Soon as the time is right, | 时机成熟的时候 |
[03:23] | we gonna figure out who did this. | 我们就会找出凶手 |
[03:25] | We just gonna have to ask both of y’all | 我们需要问你们 |
[03:26] | maybe a couple questions, | 一些问题 |
[03:28] | so we can figure out who did this, man. | 这样我们才能找到凶手 |
[03:30] | – Oh, no. – All right? | -不 -知道吗 |
[03:33] | Come on, man. We got this, man. | 真的 老兄 我们能搞定的 |
[03:35] | Come on, brother. We got this. | 兄弟 交给我们 |
[03:43] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好 |
[03:45] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:46] | Hey, hey, hey. We got this. | 交给我们吧 |
[03:47] | Don’t make things worse, all right? | 别让事情恶化 好吗 |
[03:49] | Worse? Huh? | 恶化 |
[03:52] | How are things supposed to get worse right now? | 现在还能怎么恶化 |
[03:54] | – You know what I mean. – My boy is dead! | -你明白我的意思 -我儿子死了 |
[03:56] | – Please. – My boy is–my boy is… | -别这样 -我儿子… |
[04:19] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[04:21] | My first partner, 25 years ago, | 25年前 我的第一个搭档 |
[04:23] | told me something I’ve always remembered | 告诉了我一句让我终生难忘的话 |
[04:25] | and it’ll always be true… | 而且永远正确 |
[04:30] | We solve the cases that need to be solved. | 我们解决那些需要解决的案件 |
[04:38] | This case needs to be solved. | 这个案子需要我们来解决 |
[04:48] | Come on, we got to get you out of here. | 来 我们送你离开这里 |
[05:10] | The victim: Noah Johnson. | 遇害人 诺亚·约翰逊 |
[05:12] | His father, Brian Johnson. According to gang database, | 他父亲是布莱恩·约翰逊 根据黑帮数据库资料 |
[05:14] | he’s part of the Westside Posse. | 他是西部帮派的成员 |
[05:16] | He does have priors; possession, attempt to distribute, and UUW. | 有前科 藏毒 试图贩毒以及非法使用武器 |
[05:20] | Any other rival gangs the Westside Posse | 西部帮派和其他敌对帮派 |
[05:22] | are currently beefing with? | 最近起过冲突吗 |
[05:23] | Oh, we’re looking into it. | 我们正在查 |
[05:24] | Just waiting for more intel from CPIC. | 等芝加哥警务信息中心的情报 |
[05:26] | Might’ve been a retaliation hit. | 可能是报复行为 |
[05:29] | On a 6-year-old kid? | 报复到一个6岁孩子身上 |
[05:30] | Is that what we’re talking about? | 难道这么丧心病狂吗 |
[05:32] | We’re entertaining every possible senario. | 我们不能放过任何可能性 |
[05:35] | So the dad’s a suspect? | 所以爸爸也有嫌疑 |
[05:36] | Everybody is. Look into all family members | 所有人都有嫌疑 调查所有家庭成员 |
[05:38] | all relatives, everybody. | 所有亲属 所有人 |
[05:40] | Start turning the screws on every known gang member | 开始给所有与案件有联系的 |
[05:43] | in the immediate zone. | 帮派成员施压 |
[05:44] | Shut down their drug spots. | 关闭他们的贩毒点 |
[05:45] | Lock them up for jaywalking if you have to. | 有必要的话 用不遵守交规的理由拘留他们都行 |
[05:48] | Start flipping these guys one at a time. | 一次搞定一个 |
[05:50] | Someone is gonna talk, | 总有人会说的 |
[05:51] | especially if they’re looking at time. | 如果他们不想坐牢的话 |
[05:53] | – Commander. – Ma’am. Reverend. | -局长 -局长 牧师 |
[05:55] | I don’t have to tell you | 不需要我提醒你们 |
[05:56] | that this case is the highest priority right now | 如今这件案子局里有多么重视 |
[05:59] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[06:06] | You know Reverend Pembelton? | 你认识潘贝顿牧师吗 |
[06:07] | Yes, I do. | 认识 |
[06:10] | It’s been awhile. | 好久不见了 |
[06:11] | You were assigned to the gang unit for ten years. | 你之前在帮派调查组待过十年 |
[06:13] | Fifteen. | 十五年 |
[06:15] | That’s why I want you to lead this investigation. | 所以这件案子我想让你牵头 |
[06:17] | There’s been some hard feelings between the current gang unit | 如今的帮派调查组跟本地居民之间 |
[06:20] | and some of the residents. | 有一些小矛盾 |
[06:22] | Sometimes hard feelings are unavoidable, Commander. | 有时候矛盾是不可避免的 局长 |
[06:25] | It’s unacceptable, what happened today. | 今天发生的事让人无法接受 |
[06:27] | As a city, as a society, it cannot be tolerated. | 对这座城市 这个社会来说 都是不可容忍的 |
[06:31] | We’re in agreement. | 这点我同意 |
[06:32] | I will use every resource, every fiber in my being, | 我会动用一切资源 尽我所有力量 |
[06:35] | to find out who did this, and when I do, | 来找出真凶 而当我找到后 |
[06:37] | I want to know the best course of action. | 我想知道如何处置这个人最合适 |
[06:39] | Just bring them in. | 交给我们就行 |
[06:40] | Whoever did this is a lot safer with us than they are out there. | 做出这种事的人还是待在局子里更安全 |
[06:43] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[06:47] | You know, I’d rather not make this a referendum | 我不想把这件事上升到 |
[06:49] | on the entire Chicago Police Department. | 整个芝加哥警察局的高度 |
[06:51] | To borrow from the popular vernacular, | 借用一句大家喜欢说的话 |
[06:53] | I need to know that black lives matter to you, Sergeant Voight. | 我需要确保你会重视黑人的性命 博伊特警长 |
[06:56] | Black lives do matter to me. | 我当然重视黑人的性命 |
[06:58] | Who do you think I’ve been trying to protect | 不然你以为我过去25年做的事 |
[06:59] | the last 25 years? | 是为了保护谁 |
[07:05] | I’m not the enemy here. | 你们的敌人不是我 |
[07:08] | Do I have your word that if I facilitate | 你是否能向我保证 |
[07:11] | the surrender of the person or persons involved, | 如果我帮忙抓到凶手 |
[07:13] | they will be treated humanely? | 他们能得到人性的对待 |
[07:16] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[07:20] | First bullet went in right above his left eye socket. | 第一发子弹从他的左眼上方射入 |
[07:23] | Second bullet right above his heart. | 第二发射中他心脏上方 |
[07:25] | Third bullet in his back. | 第三发射中背部 |
[07:27] | He may have been trying to crawl away. | 可能他当时想爬走 |
[07:30] | Any signs of abuse? | 有被虐待的迹象吗 |
[07:32] | No. Neither recent nor preexisting. | 没有 无论是近期或是之前 |
[07:36] | I usually don’t ask this, but have you made any arrest? | 通常我不会这么问 但你们抓到凶手了吗 |
[07:41] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[07:43] | How long has the boy’s mom been outside? | 他母亲在外面多久了 |
[07:46] | An hour. She won’t leave. | 一小时了 她不肯走 |
[07:51] | At the place where we found your son, | 在我们发现你儿子的现场 |
[07:54] | you told your boy’s father that he did this. | 你说都怪孩子的爸爸 |
[07:58] | What’d you mean by that? | 那话是什么意思 |
[08:08] | Brian’s been mixed up in a gang his whole life. | 布莱恩一直在混帮派 |
[08:12] | And they’ve been going at it recently with another gang. | 最近他们跟另外一个帮派起了冲突 |
[08:17] | The G Park Lords. | G公园至尊帮 |
[08:20] | Threats were made back and forth. | 双方互相出言威胁 |
[08:23] | That’s what I heard, anyway. | 至少我是这么听说的 |
[08:26] | Me and Brian don’t live together. | 我跟布莱恩不住在一起 |
[08:27] | Any names mentioned? | 他提起过什么名字吗 |
[08:29] | Not to me. | 没和我提过 |
[08:33] | I told Brian, when we had Noah, | 有了诺亚以后 我告诉过布莱恩 |
[08:37] | he had to get out, | 他必须退出 |
[08:39] | ’cause–’cause he’s a dad now. | 因为如今 他是一个父亲了 |
[08:41] | And… | 然后 |
[08:42] | And he did for awhile, but… | 他确实退出了一阵子 但… |
[08:55] | Is there someplace we can drive you? | 需要我们送你去什么地方吗 |
[08:56] | I just want to be near my son. | 我只想跟我儿子在一起 |
[09:03] | I want to be near my son. | 我只想跟儿子在一起 |
[09:11] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:14] | Move along. | 让开 |
[09:17] | Hey! What the hell’s going on here? | 这里是什么情况 |
[09:18] | Hey, step back! Get back right now. | 退后 立刻分开 |
[09:20] | I’ll kill you, you understand? | 我要杀了你 知道吗 |
[09:21] | Hey, you don’t want to be saying stuff like that, Brian. | 你最好别说这种话 布莱恩 |
[09:23] | He lost his son. I feel for him. | 他失去了儿子 我很同情他 |
[09:24] | But he can’t go around throwing punches. | 但他也不能这么到处随便打人 |
[09:25] | You know what you said! | 你清楚自己说了什么 |
[09:28] | – Get back! – Come on! | -退后 -快点 |
[09:29] | Step back. Get out that door right now. | 退后 立刻给我出去 |
[09:31] | Walk out that door right now. | 立刻出去 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna see you! | 你等着吧 |
[09:34] | So I’m sitting there having a drink, | 我就坐在那喝酒 |
[09:35] | trying to take my mind off things for one damn second, | 试着让自己什么都不去想 |
[09:38] | and this clown comes up and says | 然后这个蠢货上来对我说 |
[09:39] | if it was his kid that was murdered, | 如果是他的儿子被人杀了 |
[09:40] | he’d be out there trying to look for the killer | 他一定会去找出真凶 |
[09:42] | instead of sitting at the bar. | 而不是在酒吧买醉 |
[09:43] | So you know it was time for him to get his ass kicked. | 你们说 说这种话不是找抽吗 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:48] | So this guy you fought, Sam Fowley, y’all got history? | 跟你起冲突的这个山姆·弗利 你们以前有过节吗 |
[09:51] | No. But I better not see his ass again. | 没有 但最好别让我再看见他 |
[09:55] | Slow down. | 冷静点 |
[09:58] | I just want to ask you… | 我只想问问你 |
[10:01] | what was your son like? | 你儿子什么样子 |
[10:05] | Noah? | 诺亚吗 |
[10:07] | What kind of kid was Noah? | 诺亚是个怎么样的孩子 |
[10:21] | He was, um… | 他… |
[10:25] | He was like–he was my– | 他就像我的… |
[10:28] | He was my little buddy, you know? | 他和我就像朋友一样 |
[10:31] | On the days when I had him… | 他在我身边的时候… |
[10:35] | it was just, um… | 那时候… |
[10:39] | It was just me and him, you know? And… | 只有我和他相依为命… |
[10:44] | Man. | 天啊 |
[10:51] | This was my–my– | 他是我的… |
[10:53] | my little boy. | 我的乖儿子 |
[11:03] | Is there anybody you know who would do this, Brian? | 你有怀疑对象吗 布莱恩 |
[11:06] | He was 6. | 他才6岁 |
[11:08] | No. | 没有 |
[11:10] | No enemies? No beef? | 没有敌人 或是仇家吗 |
[11:12] | – I mean, think about it. – No, man. No. | -好好想想 -没有 |
[11:15] | Did your son have anything of value that he liked to wear? | 你儿子喜欢在身上戴什么值钱的东西吗 |
[11:17] | No. | 没有 |
[11:18] | Did he have a cell phone? | 他有手机吗 |
[11:25] | The G Park Lords. | G公园至尊帮 |
[11:28] | What about them? | 他们怎么了 |
[11:33] | We understand that your gang was– | 我们知道你的帮派正… |
[11:34] | I’m not in no gang. | 我没有帮派 |
[11:35] | I used to be. | 我曾经有 |
[11:37] | I dropped my flags the day Noah was born. | 但在诺亚出生那天我就退出了 |
[11:39] | So whatever database y’all got me on, | 所以不管你们掌握了我什么信息 |
[11:41] | y’all need to update it. | 那都是以前的了 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | What about the gang you used to be in? | 那你之前加入的帮派呢 |
[11:47] | That gang, | 那个帮派 |
[11:49] | are they or are they not at war with the G Park Lords? | 他们有没有和G公园至尊帮起冲突 |
[11:52] | Yeah. I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[11:53] | And is there anybody in that gang | 那个帮派中有没有人 |
[11:54] | that might have it out for you, even if it’s an old beef? | 可能跟你过不去 即使是陈年旧账 |
[11:57] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[12:01] | Then who would do this, Brian? | 那谁会这么做 布莱恩 |
[12:04] | Who would look a 6-year-old in the eye at close range | 谁会近距离看着一名六岁儿童的眼睛 |
[12:07] | and put three bullets in him? | 并朝他开了三枪 |
[12:09] | Look, man, I’m telling you, I have no idea! | 我告诉你 我不知道 |
[12:11] | I swear to God! | 我对天发誓 |
[12:15] | All that gang nonsense, yeah, I know guys in them, | 我是认识那个帮派里的人 |
[12:19] | but I been out, man. | 但我已经退出了 |
[12:25] | I mean, something like this? I… | 发生这种事 我… |
[12:30] | I don’t have no beef with nobody, man. | 我跟谁都没有恩怨 伙计 |
[12:36] | I swear–I swear to God, I don’t. | 我发誓… 我对天发誓没有 |
[12:43] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:44] | So the bar that Brian was busted at | 布莱恩被抓时所在的酒吧 |
[12:46] | is a known hangout for the Westside Posse. | 是西部帮的聚集地 这个大家都知道 |
[12:49] | Nobody goes in there without being affiliated. | 没有关系的人一般不会去那里 |
[12:51] | One of my C.I.’s just told me | 我的一个线人告诉我 |
[12:52] | that they’re planning some sort of payback against G Park. | 他们准备对G公园帮实行什么报复行动 |
[12:55] | Like, big-time. | 干票大的 |
[13:04] | Most people I’ve stood over | 我调查过的大部分人 |
[13:05] | put themselves in that situation. | 都是自作自受 |
[13:08] | This kid never had a choice. | 这孩子根本别无选择 |
[13:11] | Drive-by shooting. G Park Lords territory. | 驾车扫射 在G公园至尊的地盘 |
[13:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:26] | Drive-by. Black four-door sedan. | 驱车作案 黑色四门轿车 |
[13:28] | Target was Jesse Kemp, 18 years old. | 目标名叫杰西·坎普 18岁 |
[13:30] | Got shot in the leg, twice in the arm, | 腿上中了一枪 胳膊上两枪 |
[13:33] | but he’ll make it. | 但性命无碍 |
[13:35] | It’s a miracle no one walking by got shot. | 过路的人都没受伤简直是个奇迹 |
[13:37] | Shooter dropped 20 rounds at least. | 枪手至少开了20枪 |
[13:39] | – Is this your beat? – Yeah. | -你在这儿巡逻吗 -是的 |
[13:41] | Is Kemp hooked up with the G Park Lords? | 坎普跟G公园至尊的人有交集吗 |
[13:42] | – Very much so. – Where’s Kemp now? | -很有可能 -坎普现在在哪儿 |
[13:44] | Over there with the paramedics. | 跟医护人员一起在那儿 |
[13:46] | I got my partner over there babysitting him. | 我让我的搭档过去看住他了 |
[13:47] | This is where he got shot. | 他就是在这中枪的 |
[13:49] | You got any more information on the offenders’ vehicle? | 关于袭击者的车辆还有其他信息吗 |
[13:52] | Not yet. Typical OEMC call. | 还没有 这是典型的紧急事故电话 |
[13:55] | Heard shots, found body. | 听到枪声 发现伤者 |
[13:57] | – Any witnesses? – Sure. | -有目击者吗 -有 |
[14:00] | Willing to come forward? No. | 愿意站出来吗 不愿意 |
[14:03] | Whoa, whoa. Detective Dawson. Intelligence. | 道森警探 情报部的 |
[14:05] | I need to have a word with him. | 我想和他说几句 |
[14:06] | You can have it down at Med. We’re about to roll out. | 你可以去医院问 我们要开车了 |
[14:08] | You can wait a minute. | 稍等一会儿没事 |
[14:10] | Who shot you, Jesse? | 谁朝你开枪的 杰西 |
[14:12] | I need medical treatment now. | 我现在需要治疗 |
[14:14] | You tell me who shot you, you’re on your way. | 你告诉我谁开的枪 你就能走了 |
[14:16] | I didn’t get a good look. | 我没看清楚 |
[14:18] | Why’d they come after you? | 他们为什么盯上你 |
[14:19] | No idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:21] | Maybe it’s because you were involved | 也许是因为你跟诺亚·约翰逊之死 |
[14:22] | in the murder of Noah Johnson. | 有什么关联 |
[14:23] | – That’d be my guess. – Wrong guy. | -我猜是这样 -你找错人了 |
[14:25] | You got to get out the ambo, Detective. | 你该下车了 警探 |
[14:27] | Wrong guy. | 不是我 |
[14:29] | If you were involved in killing that boy, | 要是你跟那孩子之死有关系 |
[14:31] | you’re gonna get got eventually. | 你最终还是会被他们解决掉 |
[14:32] | They ain’t gonna miss twice. | 他们不会失手两次 |
[14:34] | But we can help you. Keep you alive. | 但我们能帮你 保住你的命 |
[14:36] | I ain’t scared. | 我不害怕 |
[14:38] | You think I ain’t never been shot before? | 你以为我以前没中过枪吗 |
[14:39] | Detective! | 警探 |
[14:46] | He’s all yours. | 交给你们了 |
[14:53] | Excuse me, Sergeant. | 不好意思 警长 |
[14:55] | Jesse Kemp lives with his mom. | 杰西·坎普和他妈妈住在一起 |
[14:56] | Her house is two blocks from here. | 她的住处离这里有两个街区 |
[14:58] | Hit it. | 去看看 |
[15:02] | We’re Detectives Lindsay and Halstead. | 我们是琳德赛警探和霍斯特德警探 |
[15:04] | Does Jesse Kemp live here? | 杰西·坎普住在这吗 |
[15:05] | Auntie, the cops are here. | 阿姨 警察来了 |
[15:08] | Yeah. Come in. I’m his cousin, Chelsea. | 是的 请进 我是他表妹切尔西 |
[15:10] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[15:11] | Hey, is Jesse okay? | 杰西没事吧 |
[15:12] | He’s gonna be okay. He’s on his way to Chicago Med. | 他会没事的 正在去芝加哥医院的路上 |
[15:15] | Oh, thank God. Thank God. | 感谢上帝 感谢上帝 |
[15:17] | Ma’am, we think Jesse may have been targeted. | 女士 我认为杰西可能被人盯上了 |
[15:20] | For what? | 为什么 |
[15:21] | A 6-year-old boy was found dead this morning. | 今早一名六岁男孩被发现死亡 |
[15:23] | I heard. It’s beyond… | 我听说了 真是… |
[15:26] | I’m sorry to ask this, | 很抱歉我要这么问 |
[15:27] | but do you know if he was involved at all? | 但是你知道他跟这件事有没有关系吗 |
[15:29] | Absolutely not. | 当然没关系 |
[15:31] | And for a minute I thought that you were here for my family | 我还以为你们来我家是为了 |
[15:33] | to help us through this. | 帮助我们呢 |
[15:34] | Four men were seen in a white SUV | 那孩子死之前 有人看到 |
[15:37] | approach the boy right before he was found dead | 在操场附近 有四个人驾驶一辆白色越野 |
[15:39] | near a playground. | 接近他 |
[15:39] | We think Jesse was one of those men. | 我们认为杰西是这四人之一 |
[15:41] | Now, maybe he drove, or maybe he was the lookout. | 也许他是开车的 或者是望风的 |
[15:44] | How dare you come into my house | 你怎么敢走进我家 |
[15:45] | and accuse my son of this. | 指控我儿子做这种事 |
[15:47] | Ma’am, I know that it seems harsh, | 女士 我知道你可能不相信 |
[15:48] | but we’re actually here because we’re trying to do you a favor. | 但我们其实是想来帮助你们的 |
[15:51] | Whichever of the four guys involved comes forward first, | 他们四人中谁先第一个站出来 |
[15:54] | it’s his story that gets etched in stone. | 那他说什么就是什么了 |
[15:57] | He’s the one that gets the best deal. | 他得到的刑罚会最轻 |
[16:00] | You want to do me a favor, sweetheart? | 你想帮我忙吗 亲爱的 |
[16:01] | Leave. | 滚 |
[16:03] | I’m telling you, if you’re looking out for Jesse | 我告诉你 如果你关心杰西 |
[16:05] | and he was involved, help him out. | 而他与本案有关 那就帮帮他 |
[16:08] | Out of my house now. | 滚出我的房子 |
[16:16] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[16:18] | Miles, right? | 你叫迈尔斯吧 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:21] | Do you know if Brian’s home? | 布莱恩回来了没有 你知道吗 |
[16:23] | I think so. | 回来了吧 |
[16:26] | You get who killed Noah yet? | 你们抓到杀诺亚的家伙了吗 |
[16:28] | No. We need to find out who they are | 不 我们得先查出来他们是谁 |
[16:29] | before we can get them. | 才能去抓他们 |
[16:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:35] | Do you know who killed your nephew, Miles? | 你知道是谁杀了你侄子吗 迈尔斯 |
[16:37] | He doesn’t know anything. Get in the house. | 他什么都不知道 进来 |
[16:49] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[16:49] | Jesse Kemp was shot earlier today. | 刚刚杰西·坎普中枪了 |
[16:54] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[16:56] | No. | 不认识 |
[16:57] | But I been home all day. | 但我今天一直在家 |
[16:59] | I got friends that can vouch for that. | 我的朋友可以为我作证 |
[17:02] | We think you know who’s involved, though. | 但是我们认为你知道是谁干的 |
[17:07] | Give us a name, dog. | 给我们一个名字 伙计 |
[17:09] | It ain’t gonna get back to you. | 不会查到你身上的 |
[17:12] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:15] | Look, you know I can’t snitch on nobody. | 你知道我不能告密 |
[17:18] | It’s gonna get handled the way it’s gonna get handled. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[17:29] | Jesse Kemp just had his lawyer visit him at Chicago Med. | 杰西·坎普刚叫律师去芝加哥医院看他 |
[17:32] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:33] | That was Vikan from the gang unit. | 打电话的是反黑组的威肯 |
[17:35] | He said Brian is affiliated with the gang, | 他说布莱恩跟帮派有关系 |
[17:37] | but he’s not a trigger man. | 但他不是关键人物 |
[17:39] | He does just enough to not have fellow gang members | 他的所作所为刚好能让帮派成员 |
[17:41] | question his allegiance. | 不会质疑他的忠诚 |
[17:43] | He can’t imagine any scenario in which the G Park Lords | 他难以想象G公园至尊中会有人 |
[17:46] | would put a hit on Brian, let alone on his 6-year-old son. | 针对布莱恩 跟别提他六岁的儿子了 |
[17:49] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[17:50] | We could use some. | 正好需要 |
[17:52] | I was able to contact Maurice Owens. Know of him? | 我联系上了莫里斯·欧文斯 你认识他吗 |
[17:54] | I do. | 认识 |
[17:55] | He’s willing to meet you and me | 他愿意和我们俩见面 |
[17:57] | and help arrange a truce on the streets. | 并帮忙协调街头的纠纷 |
[17:59] | My hope is, he might even point us | 我希望他可以帮我们 |
[18:00] | in the direction of the killers. | 指明抓捕凶手的方向 |
[18:02] | He’s at Stateville Penitentiary. | 他现在在监狱里 |
[18:03] | Yeah, I know. I put him there. | 我知道 我把他抓进去的 |
[18:04] | We’ll need to leave right now. | 我们得马上出发 |
[18:06] | Look, that’s a wasted trip, Reverend. I’m sorry. | 去了也是白去 牧师 抱歉 |
[18:10] | He’s the leader of the G Park Lords. | 他是G公园至尊的老大 |
[18:12] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[18:13] | Reverend, the gangs now, they’re splinter units. | 牧师 现在这个帮派已经四分五裂 |
[18:15] | They don’t kick it upstairs anymore. | 他们已经不听上面的人的话了 |
[18:16] | Maurice has no pull. None. | 莫里斯已经毫无威慑力了 |
[18:19] | If he was out on the streets tomorrow | 如果他明天到街头 |
[18:20] | telling people what to do, he’d be laughed at or shot. | 告诉别人该怎么做 他会被人嘲笑或枪击 |
[18:23] | The city has changed. | 这个城市已经变了 |
[18:25] | Maurice doesn’t want to believe it, | 莫里斯可能不想相信 |
[18:27] | you may not want to believe it, | 你可能不想相信 |
[18:28] | but that’s the reality. | 但这是事实 |
[18:32] | What can I do? | 我该做什么 |
[18:34] | Just keep doing what you’ve been doing the last 25 years. | 继续做你过去25年来所做的事 |
[18:38] | Reverend, you’ve kept at least 10 crimes off my desk every day | 牧师 你恪尽职守 每天至少让我 |
[18:41] | doing what you do, | 少了十桩案子 |
[18:42] | so please just keep doing it. | 继续这样做下去 |
[18:46] | And if you can, | 如果可以的话 |
[18:47] | get the word out. | 放出消息 |
[18:49] | Any retaliation is gonna increase the tragedy | 任何报复行为只会让事态 |
[18:52] | of what happened. | 愈演愈烈 |
[18:54] | I know that sermon. | 这我知道 |
[18:58] | Appreciate you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:01] | Come on. I’ll walk you out. | 来 我送你出去 |
[19:05] | All right, anything new on that white SUV? | 对于那辆白色越野车的搜索有什么消息吗 |
[19:08] | No. And Jesse Kemp doesn’t, | 没有 杰西·坎普没有 |
[19:10] | nor has he ever owned or rented one | 也从来没有有过或租过 |
[19:12] | of any color. | 任何颜色的车 |
[19:14] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[19:16] | We’ve been checking all contact cards, | 我们一直在查各种联系卡 |
[19:18] | traffic citations issued. | 交通罚单 |
[19:20] | – Arrests, right? – Yeah. | -相关逮捕 对吧 -是的 |
[19:22] | Last week, a 22-year-old male | 上周 一名22岁的男性 |
[19:23] | was pulled over by a beat car | 在G公园至尊的地盘 |
[19:25] | on a stop-and-frisk in G Park Lord territory. | 被一辆车截停进行盘问 |
[19:28] | He’s from a different gang, the Two-Threes, | 他是另一个帮派的 二三帮 |
[19:30] | which are way south. | 是南部的帮派 |
[19:33] | His name’s Bryan Johnson. | 他叫布赖恩·约翰逊 |
[19:35] | Spelled B-R-Y-A-N. | 赖皮的赖 |
[19:40] | Is there any chance G Park went after the wrong Brian Johnson? | G公园的人会不会错找成布莱恩·约翰逊了 |
[19:50] | So the new Bryan Johnson | 所以这位布赖恩·约翰逊 |
[19:52] | does some shady stuff against G Park, | 跟G公园帮起了冲突 |
[19:54] | G Park gets it mixed up and goes after wrong Bryan Johnson? | G公园帮搞错了 去找布莱恩·约翰逊了 |
[19:57] | I don’t know what the hell happened, Kevin. | 我不知道发生了什么 凯文 |
[19:59] | I’m just putting it out there. | 我先整理一遍 |
[20:00] | Gangs unit says this Brian Johnson isn’t a hitter. | 反黑组说布莱恩·约翰逊不是个惹事的人 |
[20:03] | This Bryan Johnson is, | 而这位布赖恩·约翰逊是 |
[20:04] | and he’s in G Park Lord territory | 在诺亚被杀前几天 |
[20:06] | day before Noah gets killed in what’s looking more and more | 他出现在G公园至尊的地盘 看上去越来越像 |
[20:07] | like a retaliation hit by G Park. | 是G公园帮的报复行为 |
[20:09] | All right, same work-up we did on the first Brian Johnson, | 好 把我们之前对布莱恩·约翰逊做过的调查 |
[20:12] | let’s do it for this one. | 都给这位再做一遍 |
[20:13] | Start building a whole new timeline. | 开始建立新的时间线 |
[20:15] | Hey, the 34th District just reported | 34分局刚刚报告在西塞罗 |
[20:18] | an SUV torched off Cicero. | 发现一辆烧毁的车 |
[20:20] | There’s a cargo rack attached to the roof. | 车顶上有行李架 |
[20:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:29] | It’s torched down to the rims. | 轮子都烧焦了 |
[20:31] | How was Diego’s party? | 迪戈的派对怎么样 |
[20:33] | Still going. | 还在进行中 |
[20:34] | Mouse ran the plate you sent. | 耗子查了你发过来的牌照 |
[20:36] | Car’s registered to a Lydia Bernstein | 这辆车注册在伊利诺伊州斯普林菲尔德的 |
[20:39] | out of Springfield, Illinois. | 丽迪雅·伯恩斯坦名下 |
[20:42] | Original color listed as white? | 原来的颜色是白色吗 |
[20:43] | – Yeah. – Bet they came back hot, right? | -是的 -这下焦了 |
[20:45] | Not reported. So he’s checking to see | 没有报告 但是他正在查 |
[20:48] | if she’s related to any of our suspects. | 她跟我们的嫌犯是否有关系[血缘关系] |
[20:49] | Bernstein? | 伯恩斯坦 |
[20:51] | Probably not related. | 也许没有血缘关系 |
[20:53] | Fair. Connected. | 好吧 有关联 |
[20:54] | All right, get Springfield PD to pound on her door. | 好 让斯普林菲尔德警署的人去找她一下 |
[20:56] | We need names of everyone who had access to this vehicle. | 我们需要曾接触到这辆车的人的名单 |
[20:59] | Got it. | 好的 |
[21:00] | Dash is melted. Column’s got pulled out. | 仪表板融化了 管柱被拉了出来 |
[21:02] | Forensics isn’t gonna be able to pull a print off this thing. | 鉴证科的人不可能在这上面找到指纹 |
[21:04] | A GPS system? | 有定位系统吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah. It’s still in there. | 有 还在里面 |
[21:07] | Can’t pull the guts out without my tools. | 我没带工具 没法拆出来 |
[21:09] | All right, have it towed back to the roll-up. | 好吧 拖回去调查 |
[21:11] | We know where this car’s been, our life gets a little easier. | 知道这辆车去过哪 我们就能轻松很多 |
[21:14] | All right. | 好 |
[21:15] | Lydia Bernstein’s been in Cancun for the past ten days. | 丽迪雅·伯恩斯坦这十天来都在坎昆 |
[21:19] | Her car was parked at the long-term lot at Midway. | 她的车停在中途机场的长期停车场 |
[21:21] | She didn’t even know it was even missing. | 她都不知道车被盗了 |
[21:23] | Ruzek, you on parking lot surveillance? | 鲁塞克 你进了停车场的监控吗 |
[21:25] | I don’t know. If that’s what you want to call it, Boss. | 我不知道 如果你说这算的话 头儿 |
[21:29] | You can’t get a cleaner picture? | 图像不能更清晰点吗 |
[21:30] | No, this is the best I got. | 不行 最清晰就只能这样了 |
[21:32] | So, based on this video, | 所以根据这段视频 |
[21:34] | we’re either looking for a human being or a yeti. | 我们要找的是一个人或者野人 |
[21:37] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[21:38] | Run it through face recognition. | 放到脸部识别系统里去寻找匹配 |
[21:39] | Maybe something will pop. | 说不定会找到什么呢 |
[21:41] | Where are we at with this new Bryan Johnson? | 这位新的布赖恩·约翰逊查得怎么样了 |
[21:44] | Beat cops did a sneak-a-peek at his residence. | 巡警去偷偷检查了他的住处 |
[21:47] | Place was tossed. The back door was open, | 家里一团糟 后门是打开的 |
[21:49] | but no sign of forced entry. | 但没有强行入室的迹象 |
[21:50] | So it’s looking like he took everything near and dear to him | 看来他是收拾了细软 |
[21:52] | and left in a hurry. | 匆匆跑路了 |
[21:53] | All right, someone find me this yeti. | 好 把这位野人找出来 |
[21:57] | 6 years old. | 六岁 |
[21:59] | Craziness, man. | 真是丧心病狂 |
[22:01] | I was looking at his school photo. | 我看他在学校的照片时 |
[22:03] | It made me think of Landigal. | 回想起了兰地戈尔 |
[22:04] | When we breached the mud hut with the boy. | 那时我们和那孩子捣毁了泥棚 |
[22:06] | I don’t want to talk about that day, man. | 我不想谈那天 伙计 |
[22:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:10] | I just brought it up because it reminded me of– | 我提起只是因为那让我想起… |
[22:11] | I just told you I don’t want to talk about it. | 我刚刚说了我不想谈 |
[22:13] | – Okay. – It’s intact. | -好吧 -完好无损 |
[22:18] | No, I need… | 不 我需要… |
[22:20] | Okay. Yeah, fine. | 好 没事 |
[22:24] | So our expert tech lab doesn’t even have the actual cable | 我们专业的技术鉴证室连能够 |
[22:27] | they need to extract the vehicle’s GPS information. | 提取出汽车GPS信息的电缆都没有 |
[22:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:32] | Remember the D’Alio case? | 记得迪阿里奥案吗 |
[22:34] | When I was researching tech, | 我在研究技术的时候 |
[22:35] | there was some forensic software company | 发现有家鉴证软件公司 |
[22:37] | that can extract information from navigational systems. | 能提取出导航系统的信息 |
[22:39] | The whole process should take minutes. | 整个过程仅需几分钟 |
[22:41] | Done. Let’s do that. | 太棒了 就这么干 |
[22:42] | It’s not gonna be cheap, though. | 就是价格不菲啊 |
[22:43] | It’s a private contractor. | 毕竟是私人公司 |
[22:45] | All right, we’ll pass the hat around upstairs. | 好 我们去找楼上筹钱吧 |
[22:48] | Copy that. I’ll make a call. | 明白 我去打个电话 |
[22:49] | All right. | 好 |
[22:59] | Hey, Sarge, we got some $600 information for you. | 警长 我们有条六百块的消息要告诉你 |
[23:01] | – Want to whack it eight ways? – No, I’ll cover it. | -要分成八份吗 -不用 我来付 |
[23:03] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[23:05] | – All right. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[23:06] | It looks like our vehicle was parked | 看来这辆车在早上7点52分 |
[23:07] | a block and a half away from the playground at 7:52 a.m. | 停在操场的一个半街区以外 |
[23:10] | That’s 15 minutes right before Noah’s murder. | 正好是诺亚被杀前十五分钟 |
[23:12] | Then we got three hits of the SUV parked | 然后我们查到越野车在谋杀案的前一天 |
[23:14] | at 4802 South Champlain on three separate occasions | 曾停在尚普兰南路4802号的 |
[23:17] | in the day prior to the murder. | 三处不同地方 |
[23:18] | Right, now that house belongs to 65-year-old Sandy Lowe, | 对 而那栋房子是65岁的桑迪·罗威的 |
[23:21] | who lives there with her 18-year-old grandson, | 她和自己18岁的孙子科林·罗威 |
[23:23] | Colin Lowe. | 一起住在里面 |
[23:25] | According to Gang Intelligence, | 根据帮派情报组得到的消息 |
[23:26] | he’s highly active in the G Park Lords. Self-admitted. | 他在G公园至尊很活跃 亲口承认过 |
[23:29] | He’s a senior at West Park Lake High School with Jesse Kemp. | 他和杰西·坎普都是西园湖高中的毕业班学生 |
[23:33] | That was worth every penny. | 这钱花得值 |
[23:35] | Tell everyone to gear up. We’re rolling out. | 通知所有人准备行动 我们要出发了 |
[23:59] | That’s him. Cover the house. | 就是他 去负责房子 |
[24:02] | Colin Lowe! Chicago Police! Stop! | 科林·罗威 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[24:13] | Chicago PD! Stop! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[24:39] | You’re good, you’re good. | 我掩护你 你快上 |
[24:43] | Clear. | 没人 |
[24:55] | Kev. | 凯文 |
[25:23] | Anyone come through here? | 有人来过这里吗 |
[25:26] | No. | 没有 |
[25:32] | I haven’t seen anyone. | 我没看到任何人 |
[25:34] | Does he have a gun? | 他有枪吗 |
[25:38] | Back up. | 退后 |
[25:47] | Get on the ground now! | 跪在地上 |
[25:49] | Put your knees on the ground! | 跪在地上 |
[25:52] | – Okay, man. – Now! | -好 -立刻 |
[25:53] | – Okay! – Down! | -好 -跪下 |
[25:55] | All right, crawl towards me. Come on now. | 好了 慢慢朝我爬过来 快点 |
[25:57] | – Okay– – Crawl towards me! | -好 -朝我爬过来 |
[25:58] | Man, you’re pointing a gun at me, man. | 伙计 你拿枪指着我 |
[26:01] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[26:02] | Police brutality. | 警察打人了 |
[26:03] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Damn! | -是啊是啊 -该死 |
[26:05] | Offender in custody. | 疑犯已抓获 |
[26:12] | Hey, look, man, I ran ’cause I thought– | 伙计 我跑是因为我以为… |
[26:13] | We all know why you ran, Colin. | 我们都知道你为什么跑 科林 |
[26:15] | We? No, we don’t know nothing. | 我们 不 我们什么都不知道 |
[26:18] | I don’t know nothing ’bout nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[26:21] | At all. | 完全不知道 |
[26:22] | Know him? | 认识他吗 |
[26:25] | Yeah. That’s my partner. Yeah. | 认识 是我的伙伴 |
[26:27] | You’re both in the G Park Lords. | 你们都是G公园至尊的 |
[26:29] | Yeah, kind of. Sometimes. | 是啊 算是吧 有时候嘛 |
[26:33] | Know him? | 认识他吗 |
[26:35] | No. | 不认识 |
[26:37] | Him? | 他呢 |
[26:41] | No. | 不认识 |
[26:48] | No. | 不认识 |
[26:49] | Why was a stolen white SUV parked at your place on and off | 为什么一辆失窃的白色越野车这几天 |
[26:52] | the last few days? | 多次停在你家那边 |
[26:53] | I mean, look, man. I’m handsome. | 兄弟 我很帅的 |
[26:57] | People put up on me all the time. | 总有人围着我转 |
[26:58] | I’m quite sure y’all remember those days. | 你们以前肯定也这样 |
[27:00] | Here’s what we’re thinking. | 我们是这么想的 |
[27:03] | You, Jesse, and two other males | 你 杰西 还有另两名男性 |
[27:05] | stole that SUV to get payback on Brian Johnson. | 偷了那辆SUV来报复布莱恩·约翰逊 |
[27:09] | And for reasons beyond a lot of people’s comprehension, | 为了某些很多人理解不了的原因 |
[27:13] | including my own, | 我也不理解 |
[27:17] | you decided to kill Brian’s son Noah. | 你们决定杀害布莱恩的儿子诺亚 |
[27:20] | Problem is, | 问题是 |
[27:22] | you may have gone after the wrong Brian Johnson. | 你们可能找错人了 |
[27:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[27:36] | That tightness you feel in your chest? | 你觉得胸口一紧吧 |
[27:41] | That’s panic. | 那叫慌张 |
[27:45] | From knowing that we know 95% of what went down. | 因为发现我们知道95%的真相 |
[27:48] | The other 5% | 另外5% |
[27:50] | is just the names of the other two guys involved. | 不过是涉案另外两人的名字而已 |
[27:54] | And believe me, we are gonna find out– | 相信我 我们会找到的 |
[27:56] | Man, y’all tripping, man– | 伙计 你们是在诓我 |
[27:58] | Don’t interrupt me. | 别打断我 |
[28:04] | We are gonna find out who they are. | 我们会把他们找出来的 |
[28:06] | And I’ll tell you what, Colin. | 而我告诉你 科林 |
[28:14] | – Because a 6-year-old… – Get that out of my face, man. | -因为这个六岁的孩子… -从我眼前拿开 |
[28:18] | …was executed… | …被枪杀 |
[28:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:25] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[28:30] | We’re not gonna get tired of investigating this | 我们会坚持不懈追查这个案子 |
[28:32] | and shove it in some drawer. | 绝不会得过且过 |
[28:38] | Now, who else is involved? | 现在告诉我 还有谁涉案 |
[28:44] | Like I said, | 我说过了 |
[28:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[28:56] | You can do that. | 你就硬撑吧 |
[28:58] | You can keep clicking your heels, hoping this goes away. | 你就继续祈祷魔法出现 这事能过去吧 |
[29:05] | But we already got enough to ring you and Jesse up | 反正我们已有足够的证据以谋杀诺亚·约翰逊罪 |
[29:07] | for the murder of Noah Johnson. | 逮捕你和杰西 |
[29:09] | “We”? What’s up with this “We”? | “我们” 什么”我们” |
[29:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[29:11] | The hell you don’t. | 听不懂才怪 |
[29:19] | I’m not approving charges. | 我不同意起诉 |
[29:21] | Not until you guys have something I can prosecute. | 除非你们拿来能让我起诉的实质性证据 |
[29:23] | What? | 什么 |
[29:24] | All you have is circumstantial evidence. | 你们现在只有间接证据 |
[29:25] | What I need is an eyeball witness. | 我需要一名目击证人 |
[29:27] | Steve, I can think of five cases | 史蒂夫 我能随便说出五件 |
[29:30] | you brought to a grand jury | 你曾拿着这么多证据 乃至更少 |
[29:31] | with this amount of evidence or less. | 去面见大陪审团的案子 |
[29:33] | Not since Laquan McDonald I haven’t. | 勒昆·麦克唐纳案之后就没有了 |
[29:36] | You bring me a case now, | 你们现在拿给我案子 |
[29:37] | I need to be able to bounce a quarter off it. | 我都需要谨慎对待 |
[29:39] | That little boy was executed. | 那个小男孩被枪杀了 |
[29:40] | Don’t. Don’t hold that over me. | 别 别给我来这套 |
[29:42] | I know what it’s like to lose a child to violence. | 我知道一个孩子死于暴力是什么情形 |
[29:48] | You think I want the killers out there, walking around? | 你们以为我想看凶手逍遥法外吗 |
[29:53] | I need a confession, a statement, | 我需要一份认罪书 一份口供 |
[29:55] | a weapon or an eyewitness, or no go. | 凶器或者一位目击者 否则就不行 |
[30:40] | I thought I saw the worst of it with the Tyshawn Lee case, | 我以为泰肖恩·李案已经是最凶残的了 |
[30:40] | 2015年芝加哥 九岁黑人男孩被引入暗巷处决杀害 凶手为跟他父亲有仇的帮派份子 | |
[30:43] | and then this comes along. | 然后就出现了这个案子 |
[30:45] | Do you realize that during Desert Storm | 你们知道在”尘暴行动”里 |
[30:47] | we lost 150 men and women in action? | 有150人死亡吗 |
[30:49] | In Chicago 2015, | 在2015年的芝加哥 |
[30:52] | we were at 480. | 总共死了480人 |
[30:54] | You gonna tell me we don’t have a war on our streets? | 你还敢说外面很太平吗 |
[30:57] | Nobody even wants our help. Nobody’s backing us. | 没人想要我们帮忙 没人支持我们 |
[30:59] | – No. – I got cell phone cameras in my face every stop. | -是啊 -每次停在哪里总有人拿手机拍我 |
[31:01] | You make one wrong move, you say one wrong thing, | 做错一步 说错一句 |
[31:04] | they’re coming at you for punitive damages. | 他们就要揪着你受处分 |
[31:05] | – True. – Every day another copper’s | -是啊 -每天都有不同的警察 |
[31:07] | headed down to Corporation Counsel to get sued. | 去法律处被起诉 |
[31:08] | Yeah, well, I can pull the plug on this any day I want. | 是啊 我可以说不干就不干了 |
[31:11] | 20 years vested, Roman. | 我当了20年警察 罗曼 |
[31:13] | You know those Kentucky Lake commercials | 你知道电视上一直播的 |
[31:15] | you see on TV all the time? | 那些肯塔基湖的广告吗 |
[31:17] | A staked off a lot with 100 feet of lakefront. | 离湖畔只有三十米的地方划了块地 |
[31:19] | And they don’t tax the hell out of my pension. | 他们都没从我养老金里扣税 |
[31:21] | – That’s what I’m talking about. – Yeah. | -我就是这个意思 -没错 |
[31:23] | – You of all people. – What? | -你这人啊 -怎么了 |
[31:25] | You are always telling me, “Keep your head up. | 你一直告诉我 “抬头挺胸 |
[31:26] | Keep pushing forward. This is the job you chose.” | 坚持不懈 这是你选择的工作” |
[31:29] | I mean, those are your words, Sergeant. Your words. | 那些都是你说的 警长 都是你说的 |
[31:40] | Hey. Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[31:42] | Yeah. | 有 |
[31:44] | I’d like to speak with a Detective Lindsay. | 我想和琳德赛警探谈谈 |
[31:46] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:48] | Buzz me up. | 放我上去 |
[31:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[31:51] | – Chelsea. – Chelsea. I’m Sean. | -切尔西 -切尔西 我是肖恩 |
[31:54] | I can’t even tell you how much I appreciate you coming in here. | 你能来我非常感激 |
[31:58] | Jesse got pulled into this. | 杰西是被拉进去的 |
[32:00] | And you said the first person to come in with their story, | 你说过第一个招供的人 |
[32:02] | they get helped. | 会得到帮助 |
[32:04] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[32:09] | But I also came forward because | 但我过来也是因为 |
[32:13] | I saw a photo of that boy on the news. | 我在新闻里看到了那个孩子的照片 |
[32:19] | And people can’t do that. | 人不能做出那种事 |
[32:21] | I know, they can’t. | 我知道 他们不能 |
[32:24] | But the thing is, | 但现在的情况是 |
[32:26] | it’s actually up to people like me and you | 其实正需要你我这样的人 |
[32:28] | to make sure that it doesn’t happen again. | 来确保这种事不会再发生 |
[32:35] | I’ve been sick with the flu. | 我一直在感冒 |
[32:36] | So I’ve been staying at my aunt’s house all week. | 所以我整个礼拜都待在姨妈家 |
[32:39] | And…I heard everything. | 我什么都听到了 |
[32:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:45] | What’d you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[32:49] | Friend of Jesse’s, Colin Lowe, he was at our house, | 杰西的朋友 科林·罗威 他在我们家 |
[32:52] | and another guy they go to school with, | 还有他们的另一个同学 |
[32:55] | Jordan Lockett, | 乔丹·洛基特 |
[32:56] | he comes in with his little brother all worked up. | 他和他弟弟来的时候特别生气 |
[33:00] | Jordan says his sister had been raped a week earlier, | 乔丹说他妹妹一周前被强奸了 |
[33:03] | and he had just got a tip that Brian Johnson done it. | 他得到消息 是布莱恩·约翰逊干的 |
[33:08] | It was all about the get-back at that point. | 那时候他们在说的都是报复的事 |
[33:14] | Jordan said everything was fair game. | 乔丹说恶要有恶报 |
[33:18] | The morning of the murder, | 谋杀案那天早晨 |
[33:19] | Jordan Lockett tells Jesse and Colin | 乔丹·洛基特告诉杰西和科林 |
[33:21] | they’re going after Brian Johnson’s son. | 他们要去杀布莱恩·约翰逊的儿子 |
[33:24] | Now according to Jesse’s cousin, these two tried to back out, | 根据杰西的表妹所说 这两人想临阵脱逃 |
[33:28] | but Jordan is above them in the gang and he made threats. | 但乔丹在帮派里地位更高 他威胁他们 |
[33:30] | He also decided to bring his 12-year-old brother Andre | 他还决定带自己十二岁的弟弟安德烈 |
[33:33] | along for the ride. | 一起去 |
[33:34] | Jesse and Colin sat lookout. | 杰西和科林望风 |
[33:36] | Jordan and Andre led Noah down the block. | 乔丹和安德烈带诺亚走进街区 |
[33:39] | This is our trigger man. | 是他扣动了扳机 |
[33:40] | We got to get to Jordan before Brian’s gang does. | 在布莱恩的帮派找到乔丹之前我们要先找到他 |
[33:43] | All right, listen, we stay low out there. | 好 我们低调行事 |
[33:46] | We don’t want anyone on the street to know | 不要让外面任何人知道 |
[33:47] | we’re out in front of this. | 我们出动的目标 |
[33:49] | And if you do get Jordan, you keep your head on. | 如果你们抓到了乔丹 保持冷静 |
[33:51] | We all know what he did to that kid. | 我们都知道他对那孩子做了什么 |
[33:54] | We split up, hit every known address. | 我们分头行动 突击每一处他可能会在的地方 |
[34:02] | Brian’s brother’s bike. | 是布莱恩弟弟的自行车 |
[34:04] | Miles is in there. | 迈尔斯在里面 |
[34:05] | Come on, man. Please. No, come on! | 别开枪 哥们 求你了别开枪 |
[34:07] | You’re killing him! You ain’t have to kill him! | 是你杀了他 你本可以不杀他的 |
[34:11] | – You ain’t have to kill him! – Please! | -你为什么非要杀他 -求你了 |
[34:13] | Oh, please. I don’t want to die, please. | 求你了 我不想死 求求你 |
[34:16] | Come on, G. Please don’t do this, man. | 别 哥们 别开枪 |
[34:17] | Shut up, man. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[34:19] | – Oh, man, please- – Shut up! | -求你了 -闭嘴 |
[34:20] | You killed him. I’m gonna kill you. | 你杀了他 我就杀了你 |
[34:24] | Shut up, man! You killed him! | 你闭嘴 你杀了他 |
[34:26] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[34:27] | – You killed him! – Put the gun down, Miles. | -就是你 -放下枪 迈尔斯 |
[34:33] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[34:35] | He killed my nephew. | 他杀了我侄子 |
[34:36] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[34:38] | That’s exactly why we’re here. Put the gun down, Miles. | 我们就是为这个来的 放下枪 迈尔斯 |
[34:40] | We’ll take care of this, Miles. Put the gun down. | 交给我们来处理 迈尔斯 放下枪 |
[34:42] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[34:44] | – Listen to them. – Shut up! | -听他们的吧 -你闭嘴 |
[34:47] | Come on, bro. | 别这样 哥们 |
[34:49] | This ain’t what your brother would want, Miles. | 这不是你哥哥想要的 迈尔斯 |
[34:52] | You know that. | 这你是知道的 |
[34:55] | He doesn’t even know you’re here, does he? | 他根本不知道你来了 是不是 |
[34:58] | This is how it needs to be handled. | 他就应该血债血偿 |
[34:59] | – Hey, hey, hey. – That’s wrong. | -别 别 -你想错了 |
[35:00] | You’re wrong, Miles. | 你错了 迈尔斯 |
[35:02] | – Miles… – Okay? | -迈尔斯 -明白吗 |
[35:05] | Miles, look at me. | 迈尔斯 看着我 |
[35:07] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:12] | Look. | 听着 |
[35:15] | Think of your nephew. | 想想你侄子 |
[35:17] | What would he want for you? | 他会希望你怎么做 |
[35:24] | Locked up in prison the rest of your life? | 他会希望你一辈子坐牢吗 |
[35:29] | I mean, what would he say if he was here right now? | 如果他在这里 他会说什么 |
[35:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:39] | Miles, look at me. You don’t want this. | 迈尔斯 看着我 你不想这样的 |
[35:42] | You’re better than this. | 你不会做这种事的 |
[35:45] | Don’t screw it up now. | 不要搞砸了 |
[35:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:49] | Real easy. | 很简单的 |
[35:51] | We’ll get through this, okay? | 我们会解决好的 明白吗 |
[35:55] | Just take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[35:58] | Just take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[35:59] | Don’t make things worse. | 不要让事情恶化 |
[36:02] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[36:05] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[36:06] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[36:08] | – Come on Get up. – Get him to the car. | -给我起来 -带上车去 |
[36:11] | Come on. Come on. | 起来 起来 |
[36:22] | Go on. Get out of here. | 走吧 离开这里 |
[36:24] | Go on. Beat it. | 快走 |
[36:26] | No, wait a second. Wait a second. Hang on. | 等一下 等一下 慢着 |
[36:28] | Go out the back way. | 从后门出去 |
[36:42] | Is it true we got the wrong dude? | 我们真的杀错人了吗 |
[36:44] | People were saying that. I ain’t know if it was true or not. | 人们都这么说 我不知道真假 |
[36:46] | Who cares if it was the wrong guy? | 杀没杀错人有什么关系吗 |
[36:48] | You shot a 6-year-old in the face. | 你朝一个6岁孩子的头开枪了 |
[36:51] | Your sister ever been raped? | 你妹妹被强奸过吗 |
[36:55] | That’s what you’re leaning on? | 你就拿这个当借口吗 |
[36:57] | I’d like to see what you do if that happened. | 我倒想看看你遇上这样的事会怎么做 |
[37:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:04] | I’d probably do something crazy. | 我很有可能会做些疯狂的事 |
[37:09] | But I wouldn’t lead a 6-year-old boy down a side street | 但我绝不会把一个6岁的孩子领到小巷里 |
[37:12] | and shoot him three times. | 还对着他开三枪 |
[37:15] | No. | 绝对不会 |
[37:17] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[37:20] | You don’t know what you’d do until it happened. | 除非碰上事 否则你不知道你会做出什么来 |
[37:23] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不对 |
[37:25] | I’m telling you | 我告诉你 |
[37:28] | without any doubt in my mind. | 我极其确定地告诉你 |
[37:30] | I wouldn’t kill a 6-year-old. | 我绝对不会杀一个6岁的孩子 |
[37:34] | That doesn’t happen! | 绝对不会 |
[37:36] | People don’t do that! | 是个人都不会这么做 |
[37:38] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[37:40] | How could you do that? | 你怎么下得去手 |
[37:42] | Come on. It’s all right. | 来吧 没事了 |
[37:44] | – No, it’s not all right. – It’s all right. | -怎么没事 -好了好了 |
[37:48] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:49] | It’s not all right! He needs to know! | 这不是小事 得让他知道清楚 |
[37:52] | I know. | 我明白 |
[37:56] | Come on, brother. Let’s take a walk. | 来吧哥们 我们出去走走 |
[37:58] | He’s cool. He’s cool. | 他没事 他没事了 |
[38:12] | He got it all wrong, man. | 他完全想错了 |
[38:18] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[38:20] | My little brother Andre pulled the trigger, not me. | 我弟弟安德烈开的枪 不是我 |
[38:25] | Your 12-year-old brother. | 你那12岁的弟弟 |
[38:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:28] | He’ll tell you himself. | 他自己会跟你们说明白的 |
[38:31] | Because he’s 12 | 因为他只有12岁 |
[38:32] | and won’t get charged as an adult. | 不会被当做成年人起诉 |
[38:37] | 50% that. | 这只是一半的原因 |
[38:40] | 50% because he needed to learn. | 另一半是因为他该长长记性 |
[39:10] | I know it doesn’t make it any easier… | 我知道这不会让你好受些 |
[39:15] | But at least you know it had nothing to do with you. | 但至少你知道这不是你的错 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:43] | You heard? | 你听说了 |
[39:45] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:46] | I was just coming by to see if you did. | 我来就是想看看你听说了没有 |
[40:41] | Listen, I’m sorry I didn’t get the video game bus | 我很抱歉没有雇电游大巴来 |
[40:43] | for your birthday. | 给你庆祝生日 |
[40:45] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[40:46] | No, I was trying to make a point, I guess. | 我只是想让你明白一个道理 |
[40:50] | What point? | 什么道理 |
[40:54] | I don’t even remember. | 我自己都忘了 |
[40:56] | Whatever it was, it doesn’t matter. | 不管是什么 都无所谓了 |
[41:00] | I had a fun time anyways. | 反正我玩得挺高兴的 |
[41:05] | There’s something happening tonight | 今天晚上有个活动 |
[41:07] | that I want to take you to, | 我想带你一起去 |
[41:09] | but first I need to explain what’s going on. | 不过我得先跟你说清楚是什么事 |
[41:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:16] | Okay. | 好 |