时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | How you doing tonight, sir? | 今晚过得如何 先生 |
[00:19] | Good, officer. | 挺好的 警官 |
[00:21] | Appreciate you guys being out here tonight. | 谢谢你们今晚来这里 |
[00:23] | Yeah, where you coming from? | 你晚上去哪了 |
[00:24] | Hawks game. | 去看老鹰队的比赛了 |
[00:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[00:27] | Tough duty on a cold night. | 这么冷的晚上还值班啊 |
[00:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:29] | – Where you coming from? – Home. | -从哪里来 -家里 |
[00:31] | You been drinking? | 喝酒了 |
[00:32] | No, ma’am. I’m on my way to a lecture. | 不 女士 我要去开讲座呢 |
[00:36] | At this hour? | 这个时间吗 |
[00:37] | The lecture’s tomorrow. Windsor university. | 明天的讲座 在温莎大学 |
[00:40] | So Canada. | 加拿大 |
[00:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:43] | You’re getting a late start. | 那你出门有点晚 |
[00:44] | I’m a night owl. | 我是个夜猫子 |
[00:52] | You mind if I check your trunk? | 介意我检查一下你的后备箱吗 |
[00:54] | Not at all. | 不介意 |
[00:58] | – Roman? – Yeah. | -罗曼 -在 |
[01:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:10] | Looks clean. | 看起来很干净啊 |
[01:14] | Send down the k-9. | 带k-9过来 |
[01:21] | This is where the dog indicated. | 警犬觉得有问题 |
[01:23] | There’s nothing in there. | 里面什么都没有啊 |
[01:25] | Then you got nothing to worry about. | 那你就没什么好担心的了 |
[01:32] | You put in a new sound system? | 你装了新音响系统吗 |
[01:34] | No. | 没有 |
[01:39] | Something was installed in here and it’s not factory. | 里面装了东西 不是原装的 |
[01:59] | I have no idea what that is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[02:02] | I’ll tell you what this is. | 我告诉你这是什么 |
[02:05] | It’s heroin. | 是海洛因 |
[02:08] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[02:10] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你说的每句话都将作为 |
[02:12] | In a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[02:19] | I swear to you, I have no idea how the drugs got there. | 我发誓 我不知道车里为什么会有毒品 |
[02:22] | I’m obviously not a drug dealer. | 我不是毒贩 |
[02:25] | Surely there’s another explanation. | 肯定有问题 |
[02:27] | Well, you’re the one who has to give us an explanation. | 是你该告诉我们问题出在哪 |
[02:29] | Why were you leaving the city with ten kilos of heroin? | 你为什么会带着十公斤的海洛因出城 |
[02:31] | I was going to give a lecture. | 我是要去开讲座的 |
[02:32] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这个 |
[02:34] | How long is the– the bail process? | 保释过程要多久 |
[02:37] | Your bond is based on the street value | 你的保释金取决于 |
[02:38] | of the seized narcotics. | 被查获的毒品价值 |
[02:40] | Cost you half a million to walk out of here, | 你要出去得花上五十万 |
[02:42] | but we can sit on you for 48 hours | 但我们也可以对你调查48小时 |
[02:44] | and we’ve got ten kilos of probable cause | 我们有十公斤海洛因的相当证据 |
[02:47] | to put you in a county lockup | 把你送进郡拘留所 |
[02:49] | and trust me, your life would never be the same. | 相信我 你的人生肯定会大不相同 |
[02:51] | Look, | 听着 |
[02:53] | it’s pretty clear what’s going on here. | 事情很明显了 |
[02:55] | Somebody put you up to this. | 有人陷害你 |
[02:58] | Just do yourself a favor. | 你不要跟自己过不去 |
[02:59] | Give us a name. | 把那个人名字告诉我们 |
[03:01] | Believe me, Sergeant, I wish I could tell you something. | 相信我 警长 我也希望我能告诉你什么 |
[03:03] | Professor, | 教授 |
[03:05] | I don’t know if you’re scared or confused, | 我不知道你是否在害怕或者记不清了 |
[03:09] | so I’m gonna give you some time | 我给你时间想想 |
[03:11] | to think about the consequences of the situation you’re in. | 你陷入这种麻烦的后果 |
[03:20] | Hey, Sarge, you got a second? | 警长 有时间吗 |
[03:23] | One Mississippi. | 一秒钟 已经过去了 |
[03:24] | I was wondering, I put in all my FTO paperwork | 我把我的现场培训官材料都上交了 |
[03:26] | and the only thing I’m missing | 单单缺了一份 |
[03:27] | is a letter of recommendation from a supervisor. | 上级主管的推荐信 |
[03:31] | Is there something holding that up? | 是哪里耽误了吗 |
[03:33] | Most people want to be field training officers | 很多人都想考现场培训官 |
[03:34] | for the extra money. | 赚点外快 |
[03:35] | I happen to take it very seriously. | 我刚好很看重这件事 |
[03:37] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[03:38] | I think I’d be a great teacher. | 我觉得我会是个好老师 |
[03:40] | Based on? | 有什么根据 |
[03:41] | Gut feeling. | 直觉 |
[03:42] | Yeah, he’s got a way of looking at things. | 对 他看事情独有自己的一套 |
[03:44] | You and me, field test, today. | 你和我今天来一场现场测试 |
[03:48] | Great. | 好啊 |
[03:51] | I’m looking forward to seeing it. | 我很期待 |
[03:54] | Me and boy wonder are riding alone. | 我和这个天才独自去 |
[03:58] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[04:00] | Marijuana? | 大麻 |
[04:02] | It’s medical marijuana, and as you know, | 是医用大麻 你知道的 |
[04:04] | it’s perfectly legal in Chicago as of six months ago. | 六个月前在芝加哥还是合法的 |
[04:07] | All right, I’m not so sure, man. | 好吧 我可没这么确定 老兄 |
[04:09] | Look, you’re the one who said that you wanted | 是你说你想再进一步 |
[04:10] | to move up in the world, get some scratch for a condo. | 赚点钱买栋公寓 |
[04:11] | Well, it’s a high-paid gig, the owner’s totally legit. | 这份工作高薪 房主又是合法的 |
[04:13] | She has an MBA from Northwestern. | 在西北大学拿了工商管理学硕士 |
[04:15] | Who’s this? Who we got? | 这是谁 怎么回事 |
[04:16] | Here’s somebody you never thought | 这个人 你根本不会想到 |
[04:17] | would get mixed up in drugs. | 他会和毒品有关系 |
[04:18] | Adam Ames. 61 years old. | 亚当·埃姆斯 61岁 |
[04:21] | He’s got no criminal record, not even an overdue library book. | 没有犯罪记录 连图书馆的书都按期还 |
[04:25] | He’s married with three adult children. | 已婚 三个孩子都成年了 |
[04:26] | He’s a respected professor at central Chicago University | 芝加哥大学德高望重的教授 |
[04:29] | where he teaches social ethics, whatever that’s about. | 教社会伦理学 不知道具体是什么 |
[04:32] | I’m guessing it’s not about | 我猜这不是 |
[04:33] | running ten kilos of heroin into Canada. | 偷运十公斤海洛因去加拿大那么简单 |
[04:35] | Yeah, doesn’t sound like he has financial problems. | 对 看起来他也没有什么经济问题 |
[04:36] | The guy lives in River Forest. | 这家伙住在河岸森林高档小区 |
[04:37] | Professor could be getting played. | 这个教授可能被耍了 |
[04:39] | Yeah, remember that guy that got killed | 对 还记得那个 |
[04:40] | bringing bullets in from Canada? | 从加拿大走私子弹被杀的人吗 |
[04:42] | Turned out his nephew put the load in the trunk. | 结果是他的侄子干的 |
[04:45] | Remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[04:45] | We’re not gonna charge Ames yet but just hold him. | 我们还没打算起诉埃姆斯 但还拘留着他 |
[04:48] | We’ll see if we can scare out the big fish. | 看看我们能不能把大鱼给吓出来 |
[04:50] | The way the trap was built, I got a good idea who did it. | 根据这栽赃手法 我有怀疑对象 |
[04:52] | Good, lean on the trap guy. | 好 把设计的人逼出来 |
[04:55] | So who do you think it is? | 你觉得是谁 |
[04:56] | His name’s Beto; guy runs a car stereo supply store– | 叫贝托 开一家汽车音响供应店 |
[05:00] | I was thinking we could bring Burgess up on this. | 我在想我们可以让伯吉斯上来帮忙 |
[05:02] | You know, she’s the original case officer. | 她是原始负责人 |
[05:04] | Give her a chance to see it through. | 让她有机会看看办案过程 |
[05:06] | I already offered Burgess a spot in this unit. | 我已经给过伯吉斯机会了 |
[05:08] | She turned it down. | 是她拒绝了 |
[05:10] | Everybody deserves a second chance. | 谁都需要第二次机会 |
[05:13] | That’s what it said on the coffee shop chalkboard this morning. | 这是今天早上咖啡店小黑板上写的话 |
[05:15] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[05:19] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[05:25] | Just make it clear it’s only a field trip. | 和她说清楚只是现场观摩 |
[05:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:32] | – Burgess. – Yes. | -伯吉斯 -在 |
[05:34] | Change out of those blues. | 把巡警制服换了 |
[05:35] | You’re riding with me today. | 你今天和我一起办案去 |
[05:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[05:39] | Voight cleared it with Platt. | 博伊特和普拉特说过了 |
[05:41] | I’ll see you in the roll up. | 回头见 |
[05:42] | Hey, um, what about Ruzek? | 鲁塞克呢 |
[05:46] | This isn’t about him. | 与他无关 |
[05:48] | You pulled a major load off the street. | 你查获了一大堆毒品 |
[05:51] | Besides, when do we ever get to work together? | 再说了 我们什么时候一起工作过了 |
[05:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:58] | You should probably drive, right? | 你来开 对吧 |
[06:00] | You’re asking? | 你问我意见吗 |
[06:03] | The officers you train | 你培训的警员 |
[06:03] | will be forever imprinted by your methods. | 会一直模仿你的做事方法 |
[06:06] | First lesson I learned from my FTO, | 我从我的培训官身上学到的第一课 |
[06:07] | take charge of the situation. | 就是掌控局面 |
[06:10] | Right, so here’s the keys. | 好吧 钥匙给你 |
[06:14] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:16] | I am not your Sergeant. | 我不是你的警长 |
[06:17] | I am a freshly minted officer out of the academy | 我是个警校新鲜出炉的警员 |
[06:20] | And you are my teacher. | 你就是我的老师 |
[06:22] | I’m a lump of clay. | 我是块陶土 |
[06:24] | Mold me. | 塑造我吧 |
[06:25] | Look, Sarge, can you– | 警长 你能不能… |
[06:26] | Officer. Officer Trudy Platt. | 警官 特鲁迪·普拉特警官 |
[06:29] | Okay, officer. | 好吧 警官 |
[06:31] | Drive. | 开车 |
[06:35] | Oh, and just so you know, | 顺便跟你说一句 |
[06:37] | the reason I want to become a policeman | 我想成为警察的原因 |
[06:40] | is to get rid of the bad guys, make the world a better place. | 就是消灭坏人 让世界变得更美好 |
[06:51] | We’ve been trying to reach him. | 我们一直在试着联系他 |
[06:52] | We didn’t know what had happened. | 不知道发生了什么事 |
[06:53] | I mean, there’s obviously been some kind of mistake. | 这一定是有什么误会 |
[06:56] | Ma’am, if there’s been a mistake, | 女士 如果有什么误会 |
[06:57] | it looks like your husband made it. | 也很可能是你丈夫造成的 |
[06:59] | He said he was going to Canada. | 他说他正准备去加拿大 |
[07:00] | He teaches a seminar at Windsor University. | 他在温莎大学教一个研讨班 |
[07:03] | Have you noticed any unusual behavior lately? | 你注意到他最近有什么异常举动吗 |
[07:05] | My husband hasn’t changed in 30 years, | 我丈夫三十年如一日 |
[07:07] | and trust me, he is not a criminal. | 相信我 他绝不是罪犯 |
[07:10] | Do you work, Mrs. Ames? | 你有工作吗 埃姆斯太太 |
[07:12] | I volunteer. | 我做义工 |
[07:13] | It’s just a very nice house on a professor’s salary. | 这么好的房子不像是教授工资能负担得起的 |
[07:16] | The money comes from my side of the family. | 我家里资助了我们一些钱 |
[07:19] | This is a mistake. | 这一定是个误会 |
[07:20] | You have the wrong man. | 你们抓错人了 |
[07:22] | Mom, I just got your message. | 妈妈 我刚收到你的消息 |
[07:23] | Pearl, these are police officers. | 珀尔 这二位是警官 |
[07:26] | Why is my dad in jail? | 为什么抓我父亲 |
[07:27] | Because we found 10 kilos of heroin in his car. | 因为我们在他车上发现了十公斤海洛因 |
[07:30] | That is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[07:31] | There’s no way that could ever happen. | 这根本不可能 |
[07:34] | Well, either your dad’s mixed up with the wrong people, | 如果不是你父亲跟什么不好的人混到了一起 |
[07:36] | or he’s the unluckiest man in the world. | 那他就是世界上最倒霉的人 |
[07:38] | You’ve got the wrong person. | 你们抓错人了 |
[07:40] | – Have you called the lawyer? – I just found out. | -你打给律师了吗 -我也刚知道 |
[07:42] | Mom, what are you doing? Call the lawyer. | 妈妈 干什么呢 快给律师打电话 |
[07:44] | Does anyone else ever use his car? | 还有人会用他的车吗 |
[07:46] | Like maybe his daughter? | 比如说他女儿 |
[07:47] | Pearl, stop it! | 珀尔 别这样 |
[07:47] | Mom, they’re accusing dad of smuggling drugs. | 妈妈 他们在指控爸爸偷运毒品 |
[07:50] | And no, he never lets anybody use his car. | 不 他从不让任何人开他的车 |
[07:53] | I have my own car. | 我有自己的车 |
[07:54] | You want to see if there’s anything in there? | 你们要不要也查查看 |
[07:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:58] | Now, I do need to call the lawyer. | 我真的该给律师打电话了 |
[08:03] | We just found one of your traps in a green rav4. | 我们在一辆绿色RAV4上发现了你的暗格 |
[08:08] | Real state of the art. | 真是太绝了 |
[08:10] | Those two screws in the speaker panel? | 音响面板上的那两个螺丝 |
[08:13] | Come on, man, nobody builds ’em like Beto, right? | 除了贝托没人有那个手法 不是吗 |
[08:16] | But the trouble is, | 问题是 |
[08:19] | it was loaded with ten bricks of heroin. | 暗格里面藏了十块海洛因砖 |
[08:21] | I build ’em. I don’t fill ’em. | 我只造暗格 不负责填满 |
[08:23] | Is this the guy who brought you the car? | 把车给你的是这个人吗 |
[08:25] | Never saw him before. | 从没见过他 |
[08:27] | Were you officers aware that it is now legal | 警官们 不知道你们清不清楚 |
[08:29] | to build concealed traps in cars | 如今在伊利诺伊州 |
[08:31] | in the State of Illinois? | 在车内装暗格是合法的 |
[08:32] | Oh, you know what’s still not legal? | 但你知道什么不合法吗 |
[08:35] | Taking cash for jobs you’re not declaring. | 隐瞒现金收入 |
[08:36] | That trap alone cost five grand. | 单那暗格就有五千 |
[08:39] | Uncle Sam get his taste? | 政府知道吗 |
[08:40] | Still working on the paperwork. | 相关文件我还在处理 |
[08:42] | We need a name or I’m calling my friend at the IRS | 给我们一个名字 不然我就打给税务局的朋友 |
[08:44] | and we’ll shut this place down. | 把你这关了 |
[08:45] | Who brought you the car? | 谁把车给你的 |
[08:47] | Johnny Z. | 强尼Z |
[08:49] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[08:50] | Johnny’s a carrion. | 强尼是个混混 |
[08:51] | Small-time chump. | 干点小打小闹 |
[08:52] | You got a contact? | 有他的联系方式吗 |
[08:55] | – Take the back. – We got smoke. | -你们去后面 -发现浓烟 |
[09:02] | 5021 David. | 警号5021D |
[09:03] | We got an emergency. | 这里有紧急情况 |
[09:05] | Roll fire to 4822 North Allen Avenue. | 通知消防队来北艾伦大道4822号 |
[09:07] | We got heavy smoke coming out the front floor. | 前门发现浓烟 |
[09:09] | – Copy that. – Go. | -收到 -行动 |
[09:14] | It smells like burnt hair. | 有烧焦毛发的味道 |
[09:16] | Chicago PD. Is anybody home? | 芝加哥警察 有人吗 |
[09:19] | If anybody’s down here, call out. | 有人在下面的话 大声呼喊 |
[09:23] | Body. | 发现尸体 |
[09:41] | Clear. | 安全 |
[09:46] | In here. | 这里有情况 |
[09:56] | All right, two things we know, | 现在我们知道两点 |
[09:58] | the corpse is male and he was burned alive. | 死者是男性 而且是被活活烧死的 |
[10:01] | It’s because of the fists. | 看他的拳头 |
[10:02] | Heat contracts live muscles. | 高温会导致活体肌肉收缩 |
[10:04] | We think it’s Johnny Zakarian. | 我们认为这就是强尼·扎卡里安 |
[10:06] | He’s a match for height and weight description. | 身高和体重描述都符合 |
[10:09] | So Johnny didn’t just put the trap in the professor’s car. | 这么说强尼不但在教授车上装了暗格 |
[10:12] | He arranged the heroin, | 还在里面放了海洛因 |
[10:13] | someone got pissed when we seized it. | 如今被我们收缴 有人不高兴了 |
[10:16] | All right, have forensics make a positive ID. | 让法医确认死者身份 |
[10:28] | Execution. One bullet. | 一枪致命 |
[10:30] | Michael Perry. | 迈克尔·佩里 |
[10:32] | Lives up the street. | 就住在这条街上 |
[10:34] | Kid’s only nine years old. | 这孩子才九岁 |
[10:47] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[10:50] | Maybe a girlfriend. | 或许他有女友 |
[10:57] | Definitely a girlfriend. | 他绝对有女友 |
[10:59] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[11:00] | Mouse ran the professor’s phone and emails. | 耗子查了教授的电话和电子邮箱 |
[11:02] | There’s no connection to Zakarian. | 没有与扎卡里安的联系 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:04] | Looks like Zakarian had a girlfriend. | 看来扎卡里安有个女友 |
[11:06] | Natalie Minos. Found her pill. | 娜塔莉·米诺斯 发现了她的药 |
[11:08] | All right, find Zakarian’s girlfriend. | 好 找到扎卡里安的女友 |
[11:10] | Maybe she can connect him to the professor. | 或许她可以将扎卡里安与教授连系在一起 |
[11:12] | Sergeant, we got a lady outside, | 警长 外面有位女士 |
[11:14] | says her son’s gone missing. | 说她儿子不见了 |
[11:15] | Said he was outside selling candy or something. | 说他当时在外面卖糖果什么的 |
[11:19] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去跟她谈 |
[11:25] | Saw something he wasn’t supposed to see. | 看见了他不该看的事 |
[11:34] | Can somebody tell me what’s going on? | 谁能告诉我到底发生了什么事 |
[11:36] | You live around here? | 你住在附近吗 |
[11:37] | Down the block. My son is missing. | 就在旁边 我儿子不见了 |
[11:39] | What’s your son’s name? | 你儿子叫什么 |
[11:40] | Michael. Michael Perry. | 迈克尔 迈克尔·佩里 |
[11:42] | He left this morning to sell candy bars for his hockey team. | 今早他出门说是为冰球队卖糖果筹资金 |
[11:46] | Come here. | 进来吧 |
[11:49] | Um, can you describe him? | 能跟我描述一下他吗 |
[11:50] | He’s nine, light brown hair. | 他九岁 淡棕色头发 |
[11:53] | Ms. Perry, we… | 佩里女士 我们… |
[11:56] | found a body in that house. | 在屋里发现了一具尸体 |
[11:59] | Matches your son’s description. | 符合你儿子的描述 |
[12:02] | No. No. | 不 |
[12:04] | No. No. | 不 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[12:07] | No–no! No! | 不 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:16] | Johnny Zakarian. | 强尼·扎卡里安 |
[12:21] | Johnny Zakarian. | 强尼·扎卡里安 |
[12:23] | Am I supposed to know who that is? | 我该知道那是谁吗 |
[12:25] | Well, considering he’s the guy who put the trap in your car, | 鉴于他是给你的车安装暗格的人 |
[12:28] | that would make sense. | 我想你应该认识他 |
[12:31] | Well, if you say that’s what happened, then okay. | 既然这样 你说是就是吧 |
[12:34] | Here’s what’s not okay. | 问题不止如此 |
[12:36] | Zakarian just got burned alive, | 扎卡里安刚刚被活活烧死 |
[12:38] | and a nine-year-old boy, who had nothing to do with this, | 还有一个与这件事毫无关系的九岁男孩 |
[12:42] | got caught in the middle. | 也为此丧命 |
[12:45] | If you had anything to do with the heroin, | 如果你跟这些海洛因有任何关联 |
[12:48] | you’re now an accessory to two murders. | 那你就是两起凶杀案的从犯 |
[12:51] | This just went from bad to worse for you. | 你的处境越来越危险了 |
[12:58] | I had my car serviced last week. | 上周我送车去做保养 |
[13:01] | Maybe somebody put the drugs in then. | 或许就是那时候被人放了毒品 |
[13:04] | Somebody who knew you were driving up to Canada. | 那人还知道你要去加拿大 |
[13:06] | That’s some coincidence. | 还真是巧 |
[13:07] | I’m trying to help. | 我也是想帮上忙 |
[13:08] | Might be too late for that. | 可能为时已晚帮不上了 |
[13:17] | Then I remembered, | 然后我想起来 |
[13:18] | look, I left a toothbrush at Ruzek’s place. | 我留了把牙刷在鲁塞克那里 |
[13:20] | If I leave it there, | 如果我就留在那里 |
[13:21] | it sends a message I’m coming back | 它传达的信息就是我会再回去 |
[13:22] | but if I ask him for it, | 但如果我问他要回来 |
[13:24] | then he’ll think I’m obsessed about him. | 那他会觉得我还对他念念不忘 |
[13:26] | – Kim. – Yeah. | -金 -在 |
[13:28] | Just buy a new toothbrush. | 买把新牙刷吧 |
[13:31] | Hey, can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:33] | Yeah, you Natalie Minos? | 你是娜塔莉·米诺斯吗 |
[13:36] | Yes. | 我是 |
[13:37] | Chicago PD. | 我们是芝加哥警察 |
[13:38] | We need to talk to you about Johnny Zakarian. | 我们想和你谈谈强尼·扎卡里安的事 |
[13:40] | We found your birth control pills at his apartment. | 我们在他的公寓里找到了你的避孕药 |
[13:43] | Look, in this neighborhood, we don’t talk to police. | 在这一带 我们是不和警察说话的 |
[13:46] | This is a double murder. You don’t have a choice. | 这是一桩双重谋杀案 由不得你 |
[13:58] | I’ll take some of those. | 这些我要买一点 |
[14:02] | I was seeing Johnny on and off. | 我和强尼时不时会约上一次 |
[14:04] | Mostly at night. It was that kind of thing. | 大部分都是晚上 就那么回事 |
[14:06] | Okay, did you ever meet Adam Ames? | 好 那你见过亚当·埃姆斯吗 |
[14:08] | No. | 没有 |
[14:09] | Look, I know that you want to help, but you’re scared. | 我知道你想帮忙 但有所顾虑 |
[14:12] | Give us a name, | 告诉我们一个名字 |
[14:14] | and then yell at us to get the hell out of here | 然后冲我们吼 叫我们滚出去 |
[14:15] | and we’ll play along. | 我们会配合的 |
[14:23] | Gregor Toros. | 格雷戈尔·托罗斯 |
[14:25] | He’s doing demo at the Furlow Building. | 他在弗洛大楼施工 |
[14:28] | Look, I told you, I didn’t know him, okay, | 我说过了 我不认识他 好吗 |
[14:30] | and I can’t help you, so leave me alone. | 我帮不上你们什么忙 请你们离开吧 |
[14:35] | 10-54 10-54. | |
[14:36] | Cows on the road. | 路上有奶牛 |
[14:38] | 10-94 10-94. | |
[14:39] | Drag racing. | 飙车 |
[14:40] | Hopefully not while a 10-54 is in progress. | 但愿这时候路上没有奶牛 |
[14:44] | Is that all you got? | 你只会这些吗 |
[14:47] | We don’t even use 10 codes anymore, and by the way, | 10系代码我们已经不用了 另外 |
[14:50] | I’ve keyed my radio five times with my right hand. | 我用右手给收音机调频五次了 |
[14:52] | My FTO taught me to always keep my shooting hand available– | 我的训练官教过我要永远保持开枪的手可用 |
[14:55] | – Stop the car. – Excuse me? | -停车 -什么 |
[14:57] | I just got shot and your awareness in this moment | 我刚刚中枪 而此时你的认知 |
[14:58] | will determine if your partner lives or dies. | 将决定你搭档的生死 |
[15:01] | What block are we on? | 我们在哪个街区 |
[15:03] | 2800 West Augusta. | 西奥古斯塔2800号 |
[15:05] | – Cross street. – California. | -哪个路口 -加州街 |
[15:06] | Nearest hospital? | 最近的医院呢 |
[15:08] | By the time the ambo arrives, I’ll have bled out. | 等急救车来的时候 我已经流血过多而死了 |
[15:10] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间紧迫 |
[15:11] | Norwegian American, two miles away. | 挪威美国医院 离这两英里 |
[15:13] | The guy on the corner, describe him. | 角落里那个人 描述他的样子 |
[15:14] | Which guy? | 哪个人 |
[15:15] | The guy who shot me. Don’t turn around. | 朝我开枪的那个 别回头 |
[15:16] | Uh, white, male, 20s, light blue parka. | 白人男性 二十余岁 淡蓝色外衣 |
[15:21] | That’s not the one, it was the other guy. | 不是那个人 那是另一个人 |
[15:22] | You got shot by the hipster? | 你被个潮人打了一枪 |
[15:24] | Describe him. | 描述他的样子 |
[15:25] | White male, 20s, gray parka, | 白人男性 二十余岁 灰色外衣 |
[15:27] | the kind that look good and can’t keep you warm. | 是那种看着好看但是不保暖的外衣 |
[15:29] | What color were his shoes? | 他的鞋子是什么颜色的 |
[15:34] | They were green. | 绿色 |
[15:35] | Always pay attention to the shoes. | 一定要时刻留意鞋子 |
[15:37] | A guy can ditch his coat | 外套很轻易就能脱掉 |
[15:38] | but the shoes are much harder to get rid of. | 但鞋子要丢掉就难得多 |
[15:44] | Time for lunch, patrolman. | 该吃午饭了 巡警 |
[15:46] | You’re buying. | 你请客 |
[15:58] | Hey, man, we’re looking for Gregor Toros. | 兄弟 我们来找格雷戈尔·托罗斯 |
[16:02] | Hey! Gregor! | 格雷戈尔 |
[16:04] | Gregor! | 格雷戈尔 |
[16:10] | Nah, damn. | 该死 |
[16:12] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[16:31] | Where you gonna go? | 你想跑去哪 |
[16:34] | Whoa, whoa, come on, bro. | 回来 伙计 |
[16:38] | Look. See? | 听我说 |
[16:40] | We don’t want you. | 我们不是要抓你 |
[16:42] | We just want to ask you about Johnny Zakarian. | 我们只是想问你强尼·扎卡里安的事 |
[16:44] | That’s it. Come on. | 就这样 过来吧 |
[16:45] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[16:47] | They will know that I talked to you. | 他们会知道我告诉了你们 |
[16:48] | – Look. – Who you talking about? | -听我说 -你在说什么 |
[16:50] | They will punish my family. | 他们不会放过我的家人 |
[16:52] | No, we can help you. | 不 我们可以帮你 |
[16:53] | You just got to step away from the ledge. | 你别站在窗台上了 |
[16:54] | Come on, now. | 快过来吧 |
[16:55] | Come back from the ledge, man. | 从窗台边走回来 伙计 |
[16:59] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[17:00] | Wait, whoa, whoa! | 等等 |
[17:16] | All right, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[17:18] | Immigration says that Gregor Toros | 移民局说格雷戈尔·托罗斯 |
[17:19] | immigrated from Armenia five years ago. | 五年前从亚美尼亚移民过来 |
[17:21] | So did Johnny Zakarian. | 强尼·扎卡里安也是 |
[17:23] | They were from the same village. | 他们是同村的人 |
[17:24] | I don’t speak Armenian, | 我不会说亚美尼亚语 |
[17:25] | but one of the guys from the construction yard told us yesterday | 但施工场地里的一个人昨天告诉我们 |
[17:28] | that his last words were “I die with honor.” | 他最后说的话是”我虽死犹荣” |
[17:30] | Back in vice we took down an Armenian gang in Rogers Park. | 之前缉捕队在罗杰斯公园捣毁了一个亚美尼亚帮派 |
[17:33] | It was mostly numbers and prostitution. | 主要从事赌博和卖淫 |
[17:35] | Guys who had just come over, didn’t trust the cops, | 当时被抓到的人都不相信警察 |
[17:37] | extremely violent. | 表现极为暴力 |
[17:38] | Somebody picked up where they left off. | 看来他们后继有人啊 |
[17:40] | How did Mr. Rogers get mixed up with the Armenian thugs? | 罗杰斯先生是怎么和亚美尼亚流氓们牵扯上的 |
[17:43] | You know what, I drilled into Ames’ financials. | 我深入调查了埃姆斯的财务状况 |
[17:45] | There’s nothing out of whack on the credit card. | 信用卡没有任何异常 |
[17:47] | But trust, house, both in his wife’s name. | 而信托 房产都在他老婆名下 |
[17:51] | The only thing that Ames actually has | 埃姆斯真正持有的只有 |
[17:52] | is a pension from the university | 大学发放的养老金 |
[17:54] | which he had transferred over to an llc entity. | 这也被他转交给了一家有限责任公司 |
[17:56] | Did he use his pension to buy ten keys of heroin? | 他用养老金买了十公斤的海洛因 |
[17:58] | N–no. | 不 |
[17:59] | The only payment that came out of this account, though, | 唯一从这个账户里出账的一笔钱 |
[18:01] | is for an apartment. | 用来买了间公寓 |
[18:03] | It’s 324 8th street. It’s in the south loop. | 在南环路第八街324号 |
[18:06] | Get a telephonic search warrant. | 去打电话申请搜查令 |
[18:08] | – Hit the professor’s apartment. – Yes. | -我们要搜查教授的公寓 -好 |
[18:11] | Hey, Kim. | 金 |
[18:13] | That was a really good bust. | 干得漂亮 |
[18:15] | Thanks, Ruzek. | 谢谢 鲁塞克 |
[18:20] | Can’t believe you made me eat a sandwich wrapped in lettuce. | 难以置信你居然让我吃生菜三明治 |
[18:23] | You got to stay away from the carbs. | 你得远离碳水化合物 |
[18:24] | They’ll dull your senses. | 它们会让你的感觉变得迟钝 |
[18:25] | This is Chicago. We put bread on meat. | 这是芝加哥 我们在面包里夹肉 |
[18:27] | It gives us comfort. It makes us strong. | 这么吃才舒坦 才有力气 |
[18:36] | Hey, what are you doing in the middle of the street? | 你站在马路中间做什么 |
[18:39] | – Hey, sir, you lost? – It’s okay. | -先生 你迷路了吗 -没事的 |
[18:41] | Not exactly t-shirt weather. | 好像不是穿T恤的天气吧 |
[18:43] | Tengo frio. | 好冷[西语] |
[18:44] | Frio? | 冷[西语] |
[18:46] | All right, you got a license or ID? | 好了 你有驾照或者身份证吗 |
[18:47] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[18:50] | You speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[18:54] | All right, what’s your assessment? | 好 你的判断是什么 |
[18:57] | He doesn’t appear to be homeless. | 他应该不是流浪汉 |
[18:58] | Spanish-speaking. | 说西语 |
[18:59] | I don’t think he’s intoxicated. | 看来也不像是喝醉酒 |
[19:02] | He might be coming off drugs, though. | 但他有可能嗑了药 |
[19:03] | That’s my read. Now there’s two ways to play it. | 我也这么想 现在我们有两种解决方式 |
[19:06] | We take him to the shelter, get back on the beat, | 我们送他去收容所 然后继续巡逻 |
[19:07] | and I keep molding you, | 我继续考察你 |
[19:09] | or we take him to the district | 或者我们带他回警局 |
[19:10] | and spend the rest of the afternoon filling out paperwork. | 一下午都拿来填写文书 |
[19:12] | – You choose. – District. | -你来选 -回警局 |
[19:14] | Call it a day? | 就收工了吗 |
[19:15] | You going paws up after the lettuce wrap? | 你就朝生菜低头了吗 |
[19:17] | I’m just playing it by the book. | 我只是照规矩办事 |
[19:19] | Look, uh, Trudy, | 听我说 特鲁迪 |
[19:21] | maybe you’re not cut out for this. | 也许你还没有准备好 |
[19:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:27] | What did you just call me? | 你刚叫我什么 |
[19:29] | So this apartment was rented to an LLC | 这间公寓租给了你丈夫名下的 |
[19:31] | owned by your husband. | 有限责任公司 |
[19:32] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说些什么 |
[19:34] | So you know nothing about the apartment? | 你对这间公寓一无所知吗 |
[19:36] | I’ve never even been to that part of the city. | 我从来没去过那块地方 |
[19:38] | Is there a chance he was renting it to you? | 他有没有可能是租给你的 |
[19:40] | No, I– I wish. | 不 我也想 |
[19:42] | Mrs. Ames, | 艾姆斯太太 |
[19:44] | is it possible that your husband might have been having an affair? | 你丈夫有没有可能有外遇 |
[19:48] | A few hours ago, I would have thought it was impossible | 几小时前 我还以为我丈夫 |
[19:50] | that my husband was a drug smuggler. | 不可能是个毒贩子呢 |
[19:52] | So what do I know? | 我现在什么都不知道了 |
[19:54] | Come, Pearl. | 走吧 珀尔 |
[19:55] | The lawyer said we shouldn’t talk to police. | 律师说我们不该和警察谈话 |
[19:59] | Wait. Listen. | 等等 听着 |
[20:02] | I just want to say, | 我只是想说 |
[20:03] | I am so sorry for the way I acted before. | 我对我之前的行为深感抱歉 |
[20:08] | I know this isn’t easy. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[20:12] | Is there any way I can see him? | 我能看看他吗 |
[20:15] | Look, we’re– we’re still in the process of interviews. | 听着 我们还在进行审讯 |
[20:19] | Your dad is caught up in a lie | 你爸爸隐瞒事实 |
[20:21] | and a lot of people are getting hurt. | 很多人因此而受到了伤害 |
[20:23] | He’s the only one who can fix this. | 只有他能弥补一切 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:30] | It’s just– | 只是… |
[20:32] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[20:34] | He’s the best person I know. | 他是我所知最好的人 |
[20:38] | Look, Pearl, when we get to the bottom of this thing | 珀尔 等我们查清所有的事 |
[20:40] | and we tie this off, I promise, you can see him. Okay? | 结案以后 我保证你能再见到他 |
[20:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:04] | The longer this goes, | 拖得越久 |
[21:07] | the deeper you get. | 你就陷得越深 |
[21:11] | And believe me, you are not gonna crawl out from under this | 相信我 你要是不肯说出真相 |
[21:14] | until you start telling the truth. | 就没法摆脱困境 |
[21:15] | I have been telling the truth. | 我说的一直是真相 |
[21:17] | Not the whole truth. | 但不是全部的真相 |
[21:19] | You left out the apartment. | 你漏说了那间公寓 |
[21:22] | The one you keep in the loop? | 就是那间秘密公寓 |
[21:24] | We checked with your wife. | 我们跟你妻子核实过了 |
[21:25] | She didn’t know about it. | 她对此一无所知 |
[21:30] | I– | 我… |
[21:33] | That has nothing to do with this. | 那跟这件事毫无关联 |
[21:35] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:39] | You’re gonna tell me what this is. | 你要告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[21:44] | What are we gonna find in that apartment? | 我们会在那间公寓里找到什么 |
[21:49] | I’m not saying anything else without my lawyer. | 没有我的律师在场 我是什么都不会说的 |
[21:53] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[22:25] | I was tempted to call you guys many times. | 我好几次都忍不住想打电话给你们了 |
[22:28] | You wouldn’t believe the parade of shady characters | 难以想象一群大反派会到 |
[22:30] | coming to this apartment. | 这间公寓里来 |
[22:35] | Yeah, something’s up here. I can feel it in my bones. | 这有点不对劲 我能感觉得到 |
[22:39] | Well, pretty fancy wines. | 酒不错 |
[22:41] | All right, let’s check it out. | 好了 我们来看看 |
[23:05] | Hey, I got something. | 我这里有发现 |
[23:09] | The letters all have the same return address. | 这些信的寄信人地址都一样 |
[23:12] | Stateville Prison. | 斯泰特维尔监狱 |
[23:14] | This guy was pen pals with convicts, all right. | 这家伙和犯人是笔友 |
[23:18] | The letters are pretty… | 这些信很… |
[23:20] | graphic. | 生动 |
[23:22] | And it’s just not one guy. | 而且不止跟一个人 |
[23:23] | I mean, Rubicon Detention, | 我是说 鲁比肯拘留所 |
[23:26] | Pinckneyville State. | 平克尼维尔州立监狱 |
[23:29] | Professor’s been writing to ten other convicts. | 这位教授在与十来位罪犯通信 |
[23:38] | We’ve established that the professor had a secret life. | 我们发现教授的人生还有不为人知的一面 |
[23:42] | He was communicating with at least 11 convicts | 过去的四年里 他至少与11名罪犯 |
[23:44] | over the course of four years. | 保持通信 |
[23:46] | They all follow the same pattern. | 模式都一模一样 |
[23:47] | He promises to help them get back on their feet | 他向他们保证等他们出狱后 |
[23:50] | once they’re released. | 会帮他们重新生活 |
[23:50] | He offers them a place to stay, | 他会提供给他们住处 |
[23:52] | all with one giant string attached. | 但都有一个重要的额外条件 |
[23:53] | He wants…companionship. | 他想要…陪伴 |
[23:56] | Yeah, well, quid pro quo, baby. | 一物换一物 宝贝 |
[23:58] | All right, well, Ames was living dangerously, | 好吧 艾姆斯的生活很危险 |
[24:00] | got in over his head. | 但他无法自拔 |
[24:01] | One of the convicts used him, forced him to be a drug mule. | 其中一个罪犯利用他 逼他贩毒 |
[24:03] | Forced? You sure about that? | 你确定是被逼的吗 |
[24:05] | We found something interesting. | 我们发现了些有意思的东西 |
[24:07] | We’ve been focusing on the convict | 我们调查了与艾姆斯 |
[24:08] | Ames was most recently writing to, | 最近通信的罪犯 |
[24:11] | A guy named Peter Walker. | 一个叫彼得·沃克的家伙 |
[24:12] | The tone of these letters is different. | 这些信的口吻不一样 |
[24:14] | He’s very… | 他很… |
[24:15] | tender, and Peter even sent photos. | 温柔 彼得甚至寄来了照片 |
[24:18] | Peter Walker’s a small-time con man. | 彼得·沃克是个三流小骗子 |
[24:20] | Got popped ripping off old folks. | 因诈骗老年人而被捕 |
[24:22] | Did three years in Stateville. | 在监狱里蹲了三年 |
[24:23] | Only got released two weeks ago. | 两周前刚被放出来 |
[24:25] | Patrol officers gave me an address at 324 E. 8th Street. | 他的假释官给我的地址是东八街324号 |
[24:29] | That’s Ames apartment. | 那就是艾姆斯的公寓 |
[24:30] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:31] | And his cellmate two years ago was Johnny Zakarian. | 两年前他的狱友是强尼·扎卡里安 |
[24:35] | Find Peter Walker. | 找到彼得·沃克 |
[24:40] | Detective, the owner of Pure Green Medical | 警探 纯绿药业的负责人 |
[24:42] | is waiting for you. | 正在等你 |
[24:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:44] | Playing for the bad guys now? | 现在开始唱白脸了吗 |
[24:46] | At least it’s for money. | 至少算是为了钱 |
[24:47] | Olinsky would volunteer. | 奥林斯基也会自愿来的 |
[24:49] | Bring me some edibles. | 给我带点吃的 |
[25:00] | – Hi. – Jay. | -你好 -杰 |
[25:03] | Brianna logan. Pleasure. | 我是布里安娜·罗根 幸会 |
[25:05] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[25:07] | I don’t know what Mouse told you. | 我不知道耗子和你说了什么 |
[25:10] | He said you used to be a lawyer | 他说你曾经是律师 |
[25:11] | and now you own a pot shop. | 现在经营一家大麻店 |
[25:14] | Well, I like to tell people that I entered a budding industry | 我比较喜欢告诉别人我投身于极富潜力的 |
[25:18] | with growth potential. | 新兴产业 |
[25:20] | I bet that always gets a laugh. | 我想肯定总能博人一笑 |
[25:23] | Usually a smile. | 一般都会笑一下 |
[25:27] | So Mouse did my security system, | 耗子为我安装了安全系统 |
[25:29] | and recommended you for security detail. | 推荐你来负责安全细节 |
[25:32] | I like ex-cops, | 我喜欢退役警察 |
[25:34] | ex-military, | 退伍军人 |
[25:36] | preferably ones that don’t scare the customers away. | 比较喜欢不会把我的客人吓走的 |
[25:39] | We’re an all-cash business. | 我们做生意都是付现金的 |
[25:41] | The feds still won’t let us open bank accounts. | 联调局不准让我们开户头 |
[25:45] | If this were, like, six months ago | 如果是六个月前 |
[25:46] | I’d be putting you in handcuffs. | 我肯定会把你拷上 |
[25:49] | Times change. | 时代在变 |
[25:51] | Yeah, that’s what they say. | 是啊 他们都这么说 |
[25:54] | Well, if you’re interested, I could use your help tonight. | 如果你有兴趣 我今晚就要你来帮忙 |
[26:02] | I have 35 resumes at my desk. | 我桌上堆了35份简历 |
[26:03] | I’ll take it. | 我愿意 |
[26:07] | – I’ll see you tonight. – Thanks. | -那今晚见 -谢谢 |
[26:17] | Okay, we went to your apartment. | 我们去了你的公寓 |
[26:21] | We know what you’re hiding. | 我们知道你在隐瞒些什么 |
[26:25] | Question. | 我问你 |
[26:28] | Why inmates? | 为什么选囚犯 |
[26:33] | My life’s mission is social justice. | 我这一生的目标就是实现社会公正 |
[26:36] | And… | 然后… |
[26:39] | I started communicating with inmates | 我开始与那些量刑不合理的 |
[26:42] | who were serving unfair sentences, | 罪犯们交流 |
[26:46] | and I f– | 我… |
[26:48] | I found out that, uh, | 我发现 |
[26:52] | I had so much in common | 我跟这些人有太多 |
[26:54] | with these men. | 共同点 |
[26:59] | I’m also a misfit. | 我跟罪犯一样 |
[27:02] | And a prisoner. | 格格不入 |
[27:09] | One of these guys set you up. | 其中一个人陷害了你 |
[27:12] | Was it Peter Walker? | 是彼得·沃克吗 |
[27:14] | No, it wasn’t Peter’s fault. | 不 不是彼得的错 |
[27:16] | We know he was staying at your apartment. | 我们知道他之前住在你的公寓里 |
[27:17] | It wasn’t Peter. | 不是彼得 |
[27:20] | Running drugs was my idea. | 贩毒是我的主意 |
[27:21] | I set the whole thing up. | 整件事都是我策划的 |
[27:23] | There you have it. I confess. | 我坦白 我认罪 |
[27:24] | So… | 所以 |
[27:26] | You’re saying you knew Armenian drug dealers. | 你是说你认识亚美尼亚毒枭 |
[27:29] | What, they’re former students? | 他们是你以前的学生吗 |
[27:32] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[27:33] | Why are you protecting Peter Walker? | 你为什么维护彼得·沃克 |
[27:40] | Peter and I.. | 彼得和我… |
[27:42] | Pe– | 彼… |
[27:43] | You’re in love. | 你们相爱了 |
[27:45] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[27:48] | Not the other ones. | 跟其他人没有 |
[27:49] | No, the other prisoners, I helped them. | 其他囚犯我只是帮助他们 |
[27:52] | They helped me. | 他们也帮助我 |
[27:54] | With Peter, we have a connection | 我和彼得之间有一种特别的情感 |
[27:59] | and I never had it with anybody else. | 这是我和其他人之间从未有过的 |
[28:03] | Peter was very special. | 彼得非常特别 |
[28:04] | You know, | 你知道 |
[28:06] | according to his rap sheet, | 根据他的犯罪记录 |
[28:09] | he’s a forger and a swindler. | 他是个伪造诈骗犯 |
[28:11] | Yes, and that’s the problem. | 是 这正是问题所在 |
[28:14] | He left prison with a price on his head. | 他离开监狱时有人在悬赏他的人头 |
[28:15] | A man promised to kill him if he didn’t pay back $50,000 he took. | 如果他不还回拿走的五万块 有个人说要杀他 |
[28:20] | And he came to you. | 于是他就找你了 |
[28:21] | Of course he did. | 当然找我 |
[28:24] | We were making plans. | 我们在计划了 |
[28:27] | We were gonna move in together. | 我们准备同居 |
[28:30] | I would have– | 我本可以… |
[28:31] | I would have just taken money from the trust, | 我本可以直接从信托基金里拿钱 |
[28:33] | but my wife controls it. | 但我妻子控制着 |
[28:37] | Luckily, Peter had not only drug contacts, | 很幸运 彼得不仅有贩毒网 |
[28:40] | but the perfect patsy to run heroin across the border. | 而且还有一个完美的替罪羊帮他运海洛因过界 |
[28:43] | One time. | 就一次 |
[28:45] | To save Peter’s life. | 是为了救彼得的命 |
[28:47] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[28:56] | Does my wife know? | 我妻子知道吗 |
[28:57] | First things first. | 先处理要紧的事 |
[29:02] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[29:03] | Like, what is his wife gonna say? | 他妻子会作何反应 |
[29:04] | That’s 30 years of marriage. | 他们结婚整整30年啊 |
[29:08] | But she knew. | 她知道 |
[29:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:12] | Like, somewhere deep down. | 内心深处 |
[29:13] | She knew. | 她是知道的 |
[29:15] | So she’s gonna kick herself | 所以她会因为 |
[29:16] | ’cause she ignored all the signs. | 无视那么多征兆而自责不已 |
[29:24] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[29:27] | Yep. | 没错 |
[29:45] | Peter Walker. | 彼得·沃克 |
[29:47] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[29:48] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[29:50] | Need to ask you a couple of questions. | 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[29:55] | I remember when Chicago cops were ugly. | 我记得芝加哥的警察都很丑啊 |
[29:58] | How sweet. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[30:04] | When you met Adam Ames, | 你遇见亚当·埃姆斯时 |
[30:05] | you must have thought you won the lottery, huh? | 肯定以为自己中彩票了吧 |
[30:06] | Look, he gave me a place to stay, | 他给了我一个住的地方 |
[30:08] | but that business about drugs in his car, | 但他车里的毒品的事 |
[30:10] | I had nothing to do with that, okay? | 跟我没有一点关系 好吗 |
[30:12] | I thought he was giving a lecture in Canada. | 我以为他要去加拿大演讲 |
[30:15] | Really? ‘Cause Ames said you had a price on your head. | 真的吗 埃姆斯可说你的人头被悬赏 |
[30:17] | I just needed a bit of cash to get back on my feet. | 我只是需要点现金重新开始 |
[30:19] | So the threat on your life was just a ruse to shake down Ames? | 所以悬赏只是你编来骗埃姆斯的钱的吗 |
[30:22] | I thought he was gonna get the money from his bank accounts. | 我以为他会从银行账户里取钱 |
[30:25] | Not a crime to ask for money. | 不是去犯罪赚钱 |
[30:28] | No. | 不 |
[30:29] | You know who else was looking for some extra cash? | 你知道还有谁想赚点现金吗 |
[30:32] | This kid, Michael Perry. | 这个孩子 迈克尔·佩里 |
[30:35] | Selling candy. | 卖糖果赚钱 |
[30:37] | Knocked on Johnny Zakarian’s door. | 被人在强尼·扎卡里安的门前击倒 |
[30:39] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 在错误的时间 错误的地点 |
[30:41] | Took one to the back of the head, execution-style. | 头部后方被人处决式枪击 |
[30:43] | He was nine years old. | 他只有九岁 |
[30:44] | Look at the picture, man. | 你看看这张照片 伙计 |
[30:46] | Hmm? | 看到了吗 |
[30:48] | You had a shred of decency in your heart, | 你如果还有一点良心 |
[30:50] | you would tell us who put the drugs in the professor’s trunk. | 就告诉我们是谁把毒品放进教授的后备箱的 |
[30:56] | Sorry, I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你们 |
[31:00] | Here. | 坐 |
[31:04] | You know we know | 你知道 我们知道 |
[31:07] | that you and Johnny Zakarian were cellmates, right? | 你和强尼·扎卡里安曾经是狱友 对吧 |
[31:11] | Your cellie is dead, | 你的狱友死了 |
[31:13] | and the man that you’re in a relationship with, | 而你的恋人 |
[31:15] | he’s facing serious jail time. | 即将进监狱 |
[31:17] | You are our only connection. | 你是我们唯一的联系 |
[31:21] | If you had any proof, | 如果你们有证据 |
[31:23] | you wouldn’t be asking me questions. | 就不会来问我问题了 |
[31:26] | And let me clarify my relationship. | 我澄清一下我们的关系 |
[31:31] | I let him cuddle, | 我给他慰藉 |
[31:34] | but that was it. | 仅此而已 |
[31:36] | Must be real proud of the way you played him, hmm? | 你这么耍了他 你肯定很骄傲吧 |
[31:40] | What happens when the people who burned down Johnny Zakarian | 烧死强尼·扎卡里安的人找到你之后 |
[31:45] | find you? | 会如何 |
[31:47] | Because we will toss you back on the street wrapped in a bow. | 我们会把你光明正大扔回大街上去的 |
[31:51] | That ought to give you a hint. | 这个可以提醒你一下 |
[32:02] | So you get anything off of Walker? | 沃克那边问出什么了吗 |
[32:04] | That guy is a sleazebag, | 那家伙就是个混蛋 |
[32:06] | but he’s not copping to anything. | 他什么都不肯说 |
[32:07] | All we got so far | 目前为止我们得到的 |
[32:09] | is a professor that we know likes convicts, | 就只有一个看似是罪犯的教授 |
[32:11] | and ten keys of unclaimed heroin. | 还有十公斤无主的海洛因 |
[32:13] | The state’s attorney is not going to be happy. | 这样州检察官可不会高兴 |
[32:14] | Sergeant, you need to hear this. | 警长 你需要听听这个 |
[32:16] | – Please, I need some help. – Mrs. Ames. | -我需要帮助 -埃姆斯太太 |
[32:17] | They’ve taken my daughter. They took Pearl. | 他们带走了我女儿 他们带走了珀尔 |
[32:19] | Who took her? | 谁带走了她 |
[32:20] | I don’t know. Someone called. | 我不知道 有人打电话给我 |
[32:22] | They said my husband owed them $100,000 | 他们说我丈夫欠他们十万块 |
[32:24] | and if I didn’t pay them– | 如果我不还… |
[32:28] | They also said they would kill her if I went to the police. | 他们还说如果报警就杀了她 |
[32:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:38] | Whoever put the heroin in your car took your daughter. | 把海洛因放进你车里的人绑走了你女儿 |
[32:40] | – This is a nightmare. – And the clock is ticking. | -真是噩梦 -时间紧迫 |
[32:42] | You need to help us right now. | 你得马上帮助我们 |
[32:44] | Talk to Peter. He arranged the drugs. | 去问彼得 毒品是他安排的 |
[32:45] | Peter denies everything, | 彼得否认一切 |
[32:46] | including his relationship with you. | 包括跟你的关系 |
[32:48] | He’s probably scared. | 他可能是因为害怕 |
[32:49] | He threw you under the bus. | 他让你当了替罪羊 |
[32:50] | He would never do that. | 他绝不会这么做 |
[32:51] | Professor, we’re running out of time. | 教授 我们时间不多了 |
[32:53] | You do not know Peter. | 你们不了解彼得 |
[32:54] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[32:56] | He’s a convicted swindler. | 他是个诈欺犯 |
[32:59] | He played you from the get-go. | 他从一开始就玩弄了你 |
[33:00] | Lonely hearts, it’s the oldest con in the book. | 利用了你的孤独 这是最老套的骗术了 |
[33:02] | They are after him. | 他们要杀他 |
[33:04] | 50 grand or they’ll kill him. | 不拿出五万他们就杀他 |
[33:05] | They’re gonna kill your daughter! | 他们要杀了你女儿 |
[33:06] | Well, tell that to Peter. | 把这个告诉彼得 |
[33:07] | Tell him that my daughter’s life is at stake. | 告诉他我女儿有生命危险 |
[33:12] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[33:15] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[33:29] | All right. | 好 |
[33:33] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:37] | I need you to get me something that can help us flip Peter. | 你需要告诉我一些能帮我们拿下彼得的事 |
[33:40] | Some personal detail, something he cares about, | 一些私人细节 一些他在乎的东西 |
[33:44] | ’cause… | 因为 |
[33:46] | ’cause it ain’t you. | 因为他不在乎你 |
[33:54] | He has a kid brother. | 他有个弟弟 |
[33:57] | He’s a drug addict. | 是个瘾君子 |
[34:00] | But he has a real soft spot for him. | 但他真的很在乎他 |
[34:04] | Marco. | 他叫马可 |
[34:08] | You’re gonna find her, right? | 你们会找到她 对吧 |
[34:22] | Who’s holding her? | 谁绑了她 |
[34:24] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:29] | Hey, I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[34:30] | Marco! | 马可 |
[34:32] | Peter, what’s going on? They pulled me out of bed. | 彼得 怎么了 他们把我抓来了 |
[34:34] | Marco, don’t worry. | 马可 别担心 |
[34:35] | Wait, why are you here? What’s this about? | 你怎么在这里 怎么回事 |
[34:37] | Look, it’s got nothing to do with you, okay? | 这件事跟你没有任何关系 |
[34:38] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[34:39] | Peter, help me. Help me, man! | 彼得 救我 救我 |
[34:41] | My brother’s got nothing to do with this. | 我弟弟跟这事没有一点关系 |
[34:43] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[34:44] | I mean, that poor kid, though. | 不过那孩子真可怜 |
[34:47] | He can’t stay out of trouble. | 他逃不了麻烦了 |
[34:49] | Two strikes against him, right? | 已经两振了 对吧 |
[34:51] | You know what I got here? | 你知道这里有什么吗 |
[34:55] | Strike three. | 三振 |
[34:56] | Oh, no, no. You can’t do this. | 不不 你不能这样 |
[34:58] | I’ll tell you what I can do. | 我告诉你我能做什么 |
[35:00] | I can put this back in evidence, | 我可以把这个放回证物室 |
[35:03] | or I can put it in the back of your brother’s truck, | 也可以放进你弟弟的车里 |
[35:05] | and when we find it there, | 等我们去抓包 |
[35:08] | that’s a one-way ticket to Stateville. | 州监狱他肯定有去无回 |
[35:12] | Hey, man. Don’t look at me. | 伙计 别看我 |
[35:14] | So… | 所以 |
[35:16] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[35:21] | Who took the girl? | 谁绑走了那个女孩 |
[35:25] | Johnny Zakarian had this friend, Gregor. | 强尼·扎卡里安有个叫格雷戈尔的朋友 |
[35:29] | He took me to meet his boss. | 他带我去见了他的老板 |
[35:32] | The guy that supplied the drugs. | 就是毒品的供货商 |
[35:35] | Give me a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[35:37] | Gaspar. Scary dude, okay? | 加斯帕 那家伙很吓人 |
[35:39] | I met him at a construction site, | 我在一个建筑工地见的他 |
[35:41] | and that photo you showed me, | 刚才你给我看到那张照片 |
[35:43] | the girl’s in his trailer. | 那个女孩是在他的拖车里 |
[36:03] | Hello. | 喂 |
[36:04] | Do you have the money? | 筹到钱了吗 |
[36:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:06] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[36:13] | I got three guards. | 看到三个守卫 |
[36:17] | Hostage is in the trailer. | 人质在拖车里 |
[36:22] | You put the money in the paper bag | 你把钱放进纸袋里 |
[36:24] | and take it to the Picasso statue in Daley Plaz. | 然后带去德里广场的毕加索塑像那里 |
[36:27] | Be there in one hour. | 一小时内到 |
[36:29] | I can’t. I mean, I need more time. | 不行 我是说 我需要更多时间 |
[36:32] | Why? Where are you? | 为什么 你在哪里 |
[36:35] | I’m–I’m– | 我… |
[36:38] | You’re not home. | 你不在家 |
[36:40] | No–yes, yes, I’m in back. | 不 是 我在回去的路上 |
[36:43] | You’re lying. You went to the police. | 你在说谎 你报警了 |
[36:45] | No. | 没有 |
[36:46] | You went to the police. They’re with you right now. | 你报警了 你现在跟警察在一起 |
[36:49] | Please, I just want my daughter back. | 求你了 我只想救回我女儿 |
[36:52] | I told you I’d kill her. | 我说过 报警我就杀了她 |
[36:54] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[36:57] | Get in, now. | 马上进来 |
[37:00] | Sarge, Gaspar cut off the call. | 警长 加斯帕挂断了电话 |
[37:03] | We go in now. Let’s go. | 马上行动 走 |
[37:05] | Moving. | 行动 |
[37:16] | Gun! Drop your weapon! | 有枪 放下武器 |
[37:22] | – Move. – Yeah. | -继续前进 -好 |
[37:26] | Alvin! | 埃尔文 |
[37:29] | Crossing. | 交火 |
[37:36] | Glass! | 砸玻璃 |
[37:38] | Hit it! Hit it! | 快上 |
[37:44] | Go, go! | 上 上 |
[37:45] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[37:53] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[37:54] | Shh, shh, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:56] | Easy. | 放松 |
[37:57] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[38:01] | I got you, it’s okay. | 我们来了 你没事了 |
[38:09] | Your wife is coming and she’s bringing your medication, | 你妻子马上来给你送药 |
[38:13] | and you don’t understand a word I’m saying, do you? | 我说的你一点都不懂对吧 |
[38:18] | Yeah, bread. | 面包 |
[38:19] | Right, yeah, we’re speaking the same language. | 对吧 这个我们还是都懂的 |
[38:22] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[38:23] | Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[38:26] | Mi amor. | 亲爱的 |
[38:30] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[38:32] | Tell me, how’d you know that guy wasn’t homeless? | 告诉我 你怎么知道那个人不是流浪汉 |
[38:34] | At roll call this morning, | 早上点名的时候 |
[38:35] | they announced that a businessman from Madrid | 他们说一个马德里的商人 |
[38:37] | had gone missing. | 失踪了 |
[38:38] | I guess you missed that. | 看来你没听到啊 |
[38:40] | Plus, he was wearing fine leather shoes, | 再说了 他穿着皮质很好的皮鞋 |
[38:42] | not the kind you see on a homeless man. | 流浪汉不会穿那种鞋 |
[38:45] | Always pay attention to the shoes. | 一定时刻留意鞋子 |
[38:58] | How much trouble is he in? | 他麻烦很大吗 |
[39:01] | Transporting that much heroin is a class x felony. | 运输那多么海洛因他面临6-30年刑期 |
[39:05] | He’s a cooperating witness, | 他作为证人很合作 |
[39:07] | so that’ll be taken into consideration, | 所以法庭会把这个考虑在内 |
[39:10] | but a little boy died because of what your dad did. | 但是一个小男孩因为你父亲做的事死了 |
[39:14] | He’s gonna have to pay the price. | 他得付出相应的代价 |
[39:18] | My father always said we had to take responsibility | 我父亲一直说人要为自己的行为 |
[39:20] | for our actions. | 付出代价 |
[39:24] | Can I see him? | 我可以见他吗 |
[39:27] | He knows that you know. | 他知道你知道了 |
[39:35] | Pearl. | 珀尔 |
[39:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[40:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[40:04] | Always wanted to work on a farm. | 我一直都想在农场工作 |
[40:08] | I’m working late too. | 我也加班 |
[40:13] | I’ll be in my office if you need anything. | 如果你需要什么 去办公室找我 |
[40:25] | You’re the new security guy? | 你是新来的保安吗 |
[40:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:31] | My unit burned fields of poppy in Kandahar. | 我的队伍在坎大哈烧毁了无数罂粟田 |
[40:35] | – Army? – Marines. | -军队吗 -海军陆战队 |
[40:37] | Three tours. | 出去过三次 |
[40:38] | Wow, rangers. | 你好 我是突击队员 |
[40:40] | – Egan. – Halstead. | -伊根 -霍斯特德 |
[40:41] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah, you too. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[40:44] | It’s crazy, huh? | 真是疯狂啊 |
[40:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:46] | Want to know something crazy? | 还想知道点疯狂的事吗 |
[40:49] | I just got out of rehab. | 我刚从戒毒所出来 |
[40:57] | So the mild-mannered professor’s | 那个和蔼的教授 |
[40:59] | going to Stateville for ten years. | 要在州监狱服刑十年 |
[41:01] | Yeah, for his own protection, so his wife won’t kill him. | 算他走运了 否则他妻子肯定杀了他 |
[41:04] | I feel sorry for the guy. | 我很同情他 |
[41:05] | I mean, he didn’t know how to accept himself | 他不知道怎么接受自己 |
[41:07] | and he lost everything. | 而且失去了一切 |
[41:08] | I don’t know, I think what took him down | 是吗 不过我觉得真正让他一无所有的 |
[41:10] | were his secrets, right? | 是他的秘密 对吧 |
[41:11] | He lied to the world. He lied to his family. | 他跟全世界的人撒谎 跟自己的家人撒谎 |
[41:13] | He paid the price. | 他付出代价了 |
[41:15] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[41:15] | I–I think what took him down was love. | 我觉得是爱让他一无所有了 |
[41:18] | But I thought you said it was all a con. | 但你不是说那是一场骗局吗 |
[41:20] | I mean, it wasn’t real love. | 又不是真正的爱 |
[41:22] | But to him it was real. | 但对他而言是真的 |
[41:24] | The things he was willing to do for that guy. | 他甘愿为那个人做那么多事 |
[41:27] | Love makes us do crazy things. | 爱让我们做出疯狂的事 |
[41:30] | We know we can’t control it, | 我们知道自己无法控制爱 |
[41:31] | and we spend our whole lives chasing it, and… | 我们毕生都在追求爱 可… |
[41:38] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[41:39] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[41:40] | You have the munchies yet? | 你吃过点心了吗 |
[41:43] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[41:45] | Don’t leave that anywhere. | 不要忘到什么地方了 |
[41:57] | I just lost one. | 我刚丢了一把 |
[42:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |