时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Officers are on the trail | 目前警方正在追捕 |
[00:08] | of escaped inmate Greg Yates. | 潜逃罪犯格雷格·耶茨 |
[00:10] | I am going to need all the help that I can get. | 我需要一切力量的帮助 |
[00:12] | Erin still hasn’t forgiven herself for what Yates did to Nadia. | 因为耶茨害死了娜迪亚 艾琳还没原谅自己 |
[00:16] | Nadia talked a lot about you. | 娜迪亚说了很多关于你的事 |
[00:18] | The last time he was on the run, he went on a spree. | 上次他逃跑 可是杀了一条血路 |
[00:21] | Yates’s crimes include | 耶茨的罪名包括 |
[00:22] | rape, torture, and murder. | 强奸 虐待 谋杀 |
[00:24] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[00:26] | This is Yates. | 这是耶茨的手法 |
[00:26] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓到他 |
[00:27] | He won’t hesitate to kill again. | 我杀人还是不会眨眼 |
[00:31] | Detective! Get back here! | 警探 回来 |
[01:37] | Hey…it’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:39] | I’m the police. Are you all right? | 我是警察 你没事吧 |
[01:41] | My daddy. | 我爸爸 |
[01:45] | I need you to stay right where you are, okay? | 你待在这里不要动 好吗 |
[03:05] | Greg Yates escaped custody last night in upstate New York | 格雷格·耶茨昨晚在纽约州北部越狱 |
[03:07] | after killing two state troopers, | 还杀了两名州警 |
[03:09] | two conelectric workers, and a camper, | 两名监狱工作的电工和一名露营者 |
[03:11] | and shooting sergeant Dodds. | 并枪击了多兹警长 |
[03:13] | Dodds, he’ll make a full recovery, thank God. | 他会痊愈 感谢上帝 |
[03:15] | And Yates? | 耶茨呢 |
[03:17] | Pennsylvania troopers found the pickup truck | 宾夕法尼亚警察发现他的皮卡 |
[03:18] | abandoned on a state road. | 被弃在州公路边 |
[03:20] | State forensics lifted Yates’ prints, | 法医提取到了耶茨的指纹 |
[03:22] | and a motorist there IDed Yates | 一个骑摩托车的也指认耶茨 |
[03:24] | as pretending to have car trouble | 假装车出了问题 |
[03:25] | and knocking him out to take his car. | 接着打晕他 骑走了他的车 |
[03:27] | He repeated the pattern in Ohio and Indiana. | 他在俄亥俄州和印第安纳州也用了这伎俩 |
[03:30] | The last vehicle brought him to the Illinois border. | 他用最后搞到的车到了伊利诺伊州的边境 |
[03:32] | Crime lab confirms Yates’ prints, | 犯罪实验室确认了耶茨的指纹 |
[03:34] | but there’s no leads after that. | 但在那之后线索就断了 |
[03:35] | Yeah, except one. | 对 除了一条 |
[03:39] | Erin. The reason Yates is here. | 艾琳 耶茨来这里的原因就在此 |
[03:41] | No. He’s just trying to get in our heads. | 不 他只是想扰乱我们的视线 |
[03:43] | We put out a bolo, investigative alert, | 我们发出了通缉令 对车辆发出了 |
[03:45] | and amber alerts on the vehicle. | 侦查警报和安珀警报 |
[03:47] | Troopers are watching every highway | 警察在盯着每条 |
[03:48] | coming into Chicago. | 通往芝加哥的高速 |
[03:49] | New York’s SVU is questioning Carl Rudnick, | 纽约的特殊受害者调查部在审问卡尔·鲁德尼克 |
[03:52] | the guy Yates escaped with, who’s back in custody. | 他和耶茨一起越狱 现在已经被抓回去了 |
[03:54] | Lieutenant Benson will be in touch when they have anything to report. | 一有消息本森警长就会联系我们 |
[03:57] | Well, until then I want us on every transient hotel, | 在那之前 我们得注意市里所有的临时宾馆 |
[03:59] | shelter, food bank in the city. | 收容所和食物赈济处 |
[04:02] | Remember, this guy will kill or maim to get what he wants. | 记住 这家伙为达目的不择手段 |
[04:07] | Hey, flag the credit cards of the vehicle owners. | 去查查车辆所有人的信用卡记录 |
[04:10] | See if there was a safe haven he used last time he was here. | 看看上次他到那里的时候有没有躲在哪里 |
[04:13] | All right, let’s get on it. | 好 开工吧 |
[04:19] | How’s your knee? | 你的膝盖怎么样了 |
[04:21] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[04:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:26] | All right, I’m gonna run with the carjack victims. | 好 我去联系被抢车的受害者 |
[04:28] | – See if he grabbed any phones. – Okay. | -看看他有没有抢走谁的手机 -好 |
[04:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | So Rudnick said that Yates befriended a guard | 鲁德尼克说耶茨买通了一个看守 |
[04:42] | who slipped him contraband phones. | 非法给他私送手机 |
[04:44] | We found this in his cell | 我们在他的牢房里发现了这个 |
[04:46] | with a search triangulating a Chicago neighborhood. | 上面显示他搜索定位过芝加哥的一个社区 |
[04:49] | I’m texting you a screenshot that we recovered. | 我把恢复的截图发给你了 |
[04:51] | Did you got it? | 收到了吗 |
[04:55] | South loop. Around 16th and Indiana. | 南环路 在十六街和印第安纳街附近 |
[04:58] | That’s near your apartment. | 在你公寓附近 |
[05:00] | – It doesn’t mean anything. – Erin. | -这不代表什么 -艾琳 |
[05:02] | Hank, Burgess and Roman just made notification | 汉克 伯吉斯和罗曼刚刚发现了 |
[05:05] | of a triple homicide all in one apartment building, | 在同一栋公寓楼里有三人被杀 |
[05:07] | a fourth woman hanging on. | 第四名女性受害者情况不明 |
[05:09] | All female. All nurses. | 都是女性 都是护士 |
[05:10] | This sounds like your guy. | 听起来是你们在追查的那家伙 |
[05:12] | Fin and I are on the next flight. | 芬和我坐下一班飞机过去 |
[05:15] | You ride with me. | 你和我一起行动 |
[05:19] | A meter reader called it in. | 抄表的人打电话报警 |
[05:21] | He knocked, and the door pushed open to this. | 他敲门 门开之后看到了这个 |
[05:25] | Best we can figure, | 我们能猜到的是 |
[05:26] | the first victim opened the door. | 第一名受害人开了门 |
[05:28] | He pushed in and knocked her down. | 他进来击倒了她 |
[05:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:31] | Pieces of scalp covered with partial hair, | 带着一些头发的头皮 |
[05:33] | so he must have dragged her, | 他肯定拽着她的头发拖着她走 |
[05:35] | and there’s multiple dents in the floor | 地板上有多处凹痕 |
[05:37] | where he slammed her into it. | 他拽着她往地上砸造成的 |
[05:44] | – Roommate was in the shower? – Tub. | -室友当时在洗澡吗 -浴缸里 |
[05:46] | We think the first victim threw a vase to warn her friend, | 我们认为第一名受害人扔了花瓶提醒她的朋友 |
[05:49] | but too late. | 但太迟了 |
[05:50] | She must have heard her friend, got out of the tub, | 她肯定听到了朋友的声音 出了浴缸 |
[05:52] | and locked the door. | 锁了门 |
[05:53] | Hank. You’re gonna want to see this. | 汉克 你得来看看这个 |
[05:57] | Yours, come on. Thanks. | 你去看看这个 过来 谢了 |
[06:03] | He broke the door down, | 他破门而入 |
[06:06] | slammed her into the wall in several places. | 揪住她往墙上砸了好几下 |
[06:09] | There’s defensive bruising on her arms, | 她胳膊上有反抗留下的淤青 |
[06:11] | multiple lacerations on her knuckles. | 关节有很多裂痕 |
[06:13] | She put up a good fight. | 她奋力反抗了 |
[06:15] | It’s still warm. | 水还是热的 |
[06:22] | The roommate’s on her way to med. | 还有一名室友在送医路上 |
[06:23] | This one must have not had heard anything downstairs. | 这名肯定没听到楼下的声音 |
[06:25] | Back door’s open. | 后门开了 |
[06:27] | We think he heard the meter reader | 我们认为他听到抄表员的声音 |
[06:28] | and bolted before he could finish off the roommate. | 来不及杀完最后一个就逃了 |
[06:32] | So thing is, boss, all the purses were emptied. | 老大 所有钱包都空了 |
[06:35] | All the jewelry boxes were gone through. | 所有首饰盒都被翻过了 |
[06:37] | No, that’s not his MO. | 不 这不是他的惯用手法 |
[06:38] | Well, there’s more than that. | 不仅如此 |
[06:42] | That’s not him either. | 那也不像他的手法 |
[06:45] | No victim shows any signs of a sexual assault. | 受害人身上都没有性侵痕迹 |
[06:47] | It’s nurses. It’s blunt force trauma. | 护士 钝器伤 |
[06:49] | This is Yates. | 是耶茨的手法 |
[06:51] | This cut’s neat, precise, | 切口精确干净 |
[06:52] | like a doctor would do. She might be right. | 像医生的手法 她可能是对的 |
[06:58] | Now, what’s happening on the third floor? | 三楼什么情况 |
[06:59] | It’s clear. No sign of foul play, | 查清楚了 没有谋杀痕迹 |
[07:01] | and the tenant, Nellie Carr, she isn’t there. | 租客奈莉·卡尔不在 |
[07:03] | Maybe she heard or seen something. | 也许她听到或者看到了什么 |
[07:04] | Well, we got to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[07:07] | Let’s get an all call message going for this Nellie Carr. | 放出信息寻找奈莉·卡尔 |
[07:10] | Roman, get a list of what’s missing, every item, | 罗曼 列一下有什么东西丢了 所有东西 |
[07:12] | and somebody get me a print that can put Yates here. | 谁去找找有没有耶茨的指纹 |
[07:15] | Me and Halstead should probably follow the ambo, | 我和霍斯特德去医院 |
[07:17] | see if our victim comes out, then we can ID. | 看看受害人醒了没 这样就能指认了 |
[07:18] | – I’ll go with you. – No. | -我和你一起 -不 |
[07:20] | You and I are heading back to the 21st. | 你和我回局里去 |
[07:22] | We’re gonna find that third floor tenant. | 我们去找三楼租客 |
[07:27] | – You’re benching me. – I’m keeping you safe. | -你在限制我的行动 -我在保护你的安全 |
[07:30] | We just left a scene with three dead nurses. | 我们刚离开一个死了三名护士的现场 |
[07:32] | I’m not the one you need to worry about. | 你该担心的不是我 |
[07:33] | Erin, he’s baiting you. | 艾琳 他在引诱你 |
[07:34] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[07:35] | He’s using me to get under your skin, | 他是在利用我激怒你 |
[07:38] | and it’s working. | 而且还起效了 |
[07:38] | You make one mistake with Yates, you’re dead. | 一旦在耶茨身上出错 你就死定了 |
[07:41] | – You get that? – If he wanted me, | -你懂吗 -如果他想要我 |
[07:42] | he would have had me in upstate New York. | 他在纽约州北部早就下手了 |
[07:44] | Well, he’s not getting a second chance. | 他不会有第二次机会的 |
[07:48] | It’s Bunny. | 是邦妮 |
[07:50] | She’s back from Reno. | 她从里诺回来了 |
[07:51] | Kicked husband number five to the curb. | 甩了第五个老公 |
[07:53] | She want more money? | 她想要更多的钱吗 |
[07:54] | I don’t know what she wants. | 我不知道她想要什么 |
[07:55] | Hank, if I’m bait, let me be bait. | 汉克 如果他想引诱我 就如他的意好了 |
[07:59] | I can draw him in. | 我可以把他引出来 |
[08:01] | Let me do my job. | 让我有点用吧 |
[08:04] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[08:10] | She never woke up? | 她没醒过吗 |
[08:12] | She lost too much blood at the scene. | 她在现场流了太多血 |
[08:15] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[08:18] | Yeah, there was never gonna be an ID. | 这下没法指认了 |
[08:24] | All right, guys, have a good day. | 好的 玩得开心 |
[08:26] | See you. | 回见 |
[08:38] | – Nellie carr? – Do I know you? | -奈莉·卡尔 -我认识你吗 |
[08:40] | No. | 不 |
[08:42] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[08:49] | Do you remember what you talked about? | 你还记得你们谈了什么吗 |
[08:51] | He was showing us a photo of Professor Carr on his phone. | 他给我们看了手机里卡尔教授的照片 |
[08:53] | Wait, Carr? Nellie Carr? | 等等 卡尔 奈莉·卡尔吗 |
[08:55] | Yes, he said she was his college girlfriend | 对 他说教授是他的大学女友 |
[08:57] | and he was in town for the week. | 他这周刚好来市里 |
[08:59] | She was covering a class. | 她那时在上课 |
[09:01] | I told him she was on her way to the parking lot. | 我告诉他她正去停车场 |
[09:04] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:07] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[09:10] | So he was looking for Nellie Carr this whole time. | 他其实一直在找奈莉·卡尔 |
[09:12] | First at the apartments, then here. | 一开始去公寓找 现在又来了这里 |
[09:14] | But she’s 40-something with red hair. | 但她是个四十左右的红发女子 |
[09:16] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理 |
[09:17] | Well, neither does the MO from this morning, | 他今天的犯罪手法就不像他 |
[09:18] | but everyone who IDed him said he was specifically looking for her. | 但每个指认出他的人都说他在找她 |
[09:22] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[09:23] | There’s a note left in the car Yates drove here. | 耶茨开的车里有张字条 |
[09:31] | “Too bad you’re at the station, Erin. | “你在警局里真是可惜了 艾琳 |
[09:33] | You’re missing all the fun.” | 错过了很多有趣的事呢” |
[09:37] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:43] | Mouse. | 耗子 |
[09:44] | We swept the entire building in and out. | 我们彻底搜查了整栋楼 |
[09:45] | Sergeant, there is no way Yates | 警长 耶茨不可能知道 |
[09:46] | could know where detective Lindsay is. | 琳德赛警探在哪 |
[09:48] | Except he does, so figure it out. | 但他就是知道了 搞清楚怎么回事 |
[09:50] | – Yes, sir. – Lindsay. | -明白 -琳德赛 |
[09:52] | I’ve got an investigative alert out on Yates and Nellie, | 我接到了有关耶茨和奈莉的侦查警报 |
[09:54] | Her car, cell phone, and credit cards. | 她的车 手机还有信用卡 |
[09:56] | All right, I want uniforms door to door through that campus. | 好 我要人彻底搜查学校 |
[09:59] | Get recruits if you have to. | 如果需要就用新人 |
[10:00] | We got to figure out what the connection is | 我们必须找到耶茨和奈莉 |
[10:02] | between yates and nellie. | 他们之间的联系 |
[10:03] | I need his working file. I– | 我需要他的工作履历 我… |
[10:04] | I pulled it. | 我调出来了 |
[10:06] | We’re setting up a hotline right now, | 我们设立了一条热线电话 |
[10:07] | so blue is for sightings already called in, | 蓝色代表市民打来报告的目击地点 |
[10:10] | green is for places we know he’s been, | 绿色代表我们知道他出现过的地方 |
[10:12] | and red is for former crime sites | 红色是以往的案发地点 |
[10:13] | with photos and intel on each victim. | 还有每个受害者的照片和信息 |
[10:15] | Also, there’s a list of other hospitals he might target, | 这张表上列出了他可能作为目标的医院 |
[10:18] | and this is hotline phone number for the news. | 这是给新闻报道的热线电话号码 |
[10:21] | Thanks, Trudy. Commander? | 谢谢 特鲁迪 局长 |
[10:23] | I got the superintendent and mayor on the phone. | 警司和市长都打过电话来了 |
[10:26] | News affairs is sending someone for an update, | 新闻事务部派了人过来了解情况 |
[10:27] | and I’ve got a press conference set for a public safety alert. | 我还要开一个新闻发布会向公众发出安全警告 |
[10:31] | New York SVU is en route? | 纽约特殊受害者部门的人要过来 |
[10:32] | Yeah, they’re on their way. | 没错 他们已经在路上了 |
[10:33] | Hey, Detective Lindsay can help gather information for the press. | 琳德赛警探可以帮忙收集发布会需要的信息 |
[10:36] | She’ll be here. | 她会留在这里 |
[10:39] | Should she be home? | 她不应该在家吗 |
[10:41] | She’s too personally invested in this case. | 这件案子与她个人牵涉太多 |
[10:43] | The safest place for Lindsay | 对琳德赛来说最安全的地方 |
[10:44] | is right here in my station. | 我的警局这里 |
[10:46] | Can I help you, Detective? | 怎么了 警探 |
[10:49] | You didn’t put up Nadia’s picture | 你没有像其他受害者一样 |
[10:50] | with all the other past victims. | 将娜迪亚的照片放上去 |
[10:52] | Nadia is not up there. | 娜迪亚没有照片 |
[10:53] | Yeah, her name is up there. | 是啊 她的名字在上面 |
[10:54] | I–I thought maybe a photograph– | 我想或许照片就… |
[10:56] | She should be up there with everybody else. | 她应该跟上面其他人一样 |
[10:58] | Absolutely. I’ll fix it. | 当然 我这就去办 |
[11:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:08] | Anything you can spare? | 有什么能给我点吗 |
[11:30] | I have so many things to give you. | 我有太多东西可以给你了 |
[11:35] | A multi-state manhunt began yesterday | 昨日一起跨州追捕正式启动 |
[11:38] | when convicts Gregory Yates and Carl Rudnick | 罪犯格雷格·耶茨与卡尔·鲁德尼克 |
[11:41] | escaped through a sewage pipe | 在纽约州的格林黑文惩教所 |
[11:42] | at Green Haven correctional in New York State. | 通过下水管道越狱 |
[11:45] | Mr. Rudnick has been recaptured, | 鲁德尼克先生已再次落网 |
[11:48] | but Mr. Yates is at large, | 但耶茨先生依然在逃 |
[11:50] | a suspect in multiple New York killings | 并疑似与纽约多起杀人案 |
[11:52] | and this morning’s murder of four Chicago nurses | 今早芝加哥四名护士凶杀案 |
[11:56] | and the abduction of a nursing teacher | 及芝加哥护士学院 |
[11:58] | from Chicago’s nursing college. | 一名护理老师绑架案有关 |
[12:00] | Yates was serving a life sentence | 耶茨之前因谋杀及恶意性骚扰 |
[12:02] | for murder and aggravated criminal sexual assault. | 被判处终身监禁 |
[12:06] | Multiple officers have been dispatched on foot patrol, | 警方已被派出多名警官 |
[12:09] | with k-9 units and helicopters added. | 警犬以及直升机巡逻 |
[12:13] | The Intelligence unit has been called in to lead this investigation. | 情报组将领导此次调查行动 |
[12:18] | I got a hit. | 我有线索了 |
[12:21] | Yeah, one of the nurse’s phone cards | 一名护士的电话卡 |
[12:22] | is being used a mile outside their neighborhood. | 在她家附近一英里开外的地方被使用 |
[12:25] | All right, ping the cell. Text the address to Atwater. | 定位信号 将位置发给阿特沃特 |
[12:27] | I will, but a second credit card | 我会的 但还有一张信用卡 |
[12:29] | turned up at a Best Buy outside of Humboldt Park. | 在洪堡公园的百思买被人使用 |
[12:31] | And one of the nurse’s bracelets just showed up at a pawn shop. | 有人拿其中一名护士的手链去了当铺 |
[12:34] | They texted a photo of the woman there too. | 他们还发来了一张那女人的照片 |
[12:37] | He’s passing this stuff around. | 他在四处发放她们的物品 |
[12:38] | – Let’s go. – Erin. | -走吧 -艾琳 |
[12:39] | It would be just like him to be in one of these places. | 很可能他也会出现在其中某处 |
[12:41] | – Let me do something. – He’s playing us. | -让我做点什么 -他在耍我们 |
[12:44] | Fine, then send uniforms and let’s pin the maps | 行 那就派巡警去 我们在地图上定位 |
[12:46] | and triangulate his location. Hank– | 试着找出他的位置 汉克 |
[12:49] | Sergeant, the front desk just called up. | 警长 前台刚刚打来电话 |
[12:51] | A package was delivered for Detective Lindsay | 一个流浪女子送来了一个包裹 |
[12:53] | by a homeless woman | 说是给琳德赛警探的 |
[12:54] | who IDed Yates as the one who paid her to drop it off. | 她还指认出正是耶茨付钱让她这么做的 |
[12:57] | It’s a big box. | 盒子不小 |
[13:00] | All right, get out of the building. | 撤离大楼 |
[13:01] | Call the bomb squad. | 通知拆弹小组 |
[13:03] | Get everyone out of the building now. | 所有人立刻撤离大楼 |
[13:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:17] | You okay? I heard you got the call. | 你还好吧 听说是你接的电话 |
[13:20] | Yeah, it’s crazy, right? | 是啊 太疯狂了 对吧 |
[13:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:32] | We x-rayed it. It’s not a bomb. | 我们扫描过了 不是炸弹 |
[13:34] | Your people are safe, | 你们没有危险 |
[13:37] | but you’re gonna want to check this out. | 但你们或许该看看是什么 |
[13:45] | – It’s addressed to me. – You want these? | -是寄给我的 -需要这些吗 |
[13:47] | I got it. Thank you. | 我来就好 谢谢 |
[14:02] | Erin, don’t. | 艾琳 别 |
[14:10] | “Why don’t you answer the phone | “为什么不接 |
[14:11] | when your mother calls?” | 妈妈打来的电话呢” |
[14:24] | He knows she opened the box. | 他知道艾琳打开了盒子 |
[14:25] | He’s here watching. | 他正在看着我们 |
[14:27] | Fan out now. Go, go, go, go. | 分散搜索 快去 |
[14:30] | That means this morning it wasn’t Bunny who called. | 这么说今早的电话不是邦妮打来的 |
[14:32] | – It was Yates. – He must have spoofed you. | -是耶茨 -他一定是骗了你 |
[14:34] | He called from his phone, made it look like your mom’s. | 他用自己电话打来 伪装成你妈妈的号码 |
[14:35] | Just answer it. | 接吧 |
[14:39] | Detective Lindsay. | 琳德赛警探 |
[14:42] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[14:46] | Do you know Nellie Carr? | 你认识奈莉·卡尔吗 |
[14:47] | Nellie, nurse Nellie. | 奈莉 护士奈莉 |
[14:49] | Hey, that is the wonderful Detective Lindsay. | 这就是我们的琳德赛警探 |
[14:55] | Do you–are those dark circles under your eyes? | 你眼睛下面是黑眼圈吗 |
[14:59] | Couldn’t sleep? | 最近没睡好吧 |
[15:00] | You’ve been keeping me busy. | 你最近可是给我添了不少麻烦 |
[15:02] | You have my attention now. What do you need? | 你已经成功吸引了我的注意 你想怎么样 |
[15:06] | Gosh, what do I need? | 老天 我想怎么样 |
[15:10] | – Where is he? – I’m on with Lindsay’s carrier. | -他在哪 -我正在跟琳德赛的通信商通话 |
[15:12] | A real time, loss of life, | 这是当前性命攸关 |
[15:14] | exigent circumstances emergency. | 形势紧迫的紧急情况 |
[15:16] | I need information on a call connected to one of our phones. | 我需要查一个打给我们的手机号码的信息 |
[15:20] | Did you want the concern of the city? | 你想要这座城市的关注吗 |
[15:22] | You got that. | 你得到了 |
[15:24] | Wanted the whole district to sit up? | 你想整个警局鸡飞狗跳吗 |
[15:26] | Look. See? | 看见了吗 |
[15:28] | You did all this, | 这都拜你所赐 |
[15:30] | but you keep sending notes to me, | 但你却一直留言给我 |
[15:32] | so why don’t you tell me where you are? | 所以不如告诉我你在哪里 |
[15:34] | I’ll come to you. | 我去找你 |
[15:35] | Ah, you know where I am. | 你知道我在哪里 |
[15:37] | Why don’t you pretend I’m not that clever | 不如你假装我没有那么聪明 |
[15:38] | and tell me anyway? | 直接告诉我如何 |
[15:39] | And ruin all the fun? | 这样多没意思 |
[15:42] | Then tell me why you killed those four nurses | 那告诉我你为什么要杀死那四名护士 |
[15:44] | when what you really wanted was Nellie? | 明明你真正想要的是奈莉 |
[15:48] | You are trying to get me to confess with witnesses present. | 你想让我在有人见证之下认罪 |
[15:51] | You are recording me without my permission, | 未经允许就对我录像 |
[15:54] | and me without a lawyer present. | 还没有我的律师在场 |
[15:56] | Shame on you, Detective. | 你太差劲了 警探 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | Then why me? | 为什么是我 |
[16:03] | Why are you leaving all the notes for me? | 为什么你一直给我留言 |
[16:05] | I’ve been thinking a lot about Cain and Abel, you know? | 我一直在想该隐和亚伯 |
[16:09] | If they were the only descendants | 如果他们是亚当和夏娃 |
[16:12] | of Adam and Eve, and Cain killed Abel, well, | 仅有的后人 而该隐杀死了亚伯 |
[16:17] | you know what that means, don’t you? | 你明白我要说什么吧 |
[16:20] | They’re pinging his phone right now. | 他们正在定位他的手机 |
[16:22] | We’re all descendants of a murderer. | 我们都是杀人犯之后 |
[16:29] | I will see you soon, Detective. | 我们很快会见面的 警探 |
[16:34] | Wait. No! Come–damn–ah, dammit. | 等等 不 该死 |
[16:38] | He powered down. They lost him. | 他关机了 信号消失了 |
[16:40] | Mouse, how does he know where she is | 耗子 他怎么能知道她在哪里 |
[16:42] | or what we’ve been doing, huh? | 又知道我们在做些什么 |
[16:46] | Your phone. Let me see your phone. | 你的手机 给我看看 |
[16:57] | Detective Lindsay’s phone, | 琳德赛警探的手机 |
[16:58] | it’s using five times the regular data. | 使用流量超出了平常的五倍 |
[17:00] | – That means– – Spyware. | -这说明… -间谍软件 |
[17:02] | Yeah. Okay, he’s been listening in on conversations. | 好吧 他一直在监听我们的对话 |
[17:04] | He’s probably been reading texts, e-mails. | 或许还看了短信 电邮 |
[17:06] | He can turn on the camera in the car and in the bullpen. | 他还可以打开车内或是审讯房的摄像头 |
[17:08] | But how would he have access to it? | 但他怎么能拿到她的手机 |
[17:09] | When? | 什么时候 |
[17:11] | When we went to the jail we had to surrender our phones. | 我们进监狱时必须交出手机 |
[17:13] | The corrupt guard. | 那个叛徒警卫 |
[17:15] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[17:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:22] | Guys, I know where he is. He’s in my apartment. | 我知道他在哪了 他在我的公寓 |
[17:25] | This picture’s at my place. | 这张照片就在我家 |
[17:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:44] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[17:47] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[17:50] | Open it. | 打开 |
[17:52] | No, no! Stop, stop! | 不 别开枪 |
[17:54] | Where’s Yates? Where’d he go? | 耶茨呢 他去哪了 |
[17:55] | I don’t know, I don’t know. He’s not out there? | 我不知道 他不在外面吗 |
[17:58] | – He left you here? – He said to stay inside. | -他把你留在这里 -他要我待在里面 |
[18:00] | He said if I left, he’d be outside waiting to kill me. | 如果我离开 他就在外面等着杀了我 |
[18:03] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[18:06] | – Come on. – You’ll be okay. | -出来吧 -你安全了 |
[18:14] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧瞧是谁来了 |
[18:15] | Chicago, Chicago. | 芝加哥啊 芝加哥 |
[18:17] | Now, why we got to keep coming here? | 为什么我们总得来这 |
[18:18] | You can’t catch these bad guys on your own? | 你们自己的坏人都抓不住吗 |
[18:21] | We wouldn’t have to if New York | 如果纽约能管好他们监狱里的犯人 |
[18:22] | could keep killers in their jails. | 我们就不用麻烦了 |
[18:24] | Wow, the loudmouth teenager. | 这小子挺能说啊 |
[18:26] | – Lieutenant. – Been getting updates on you. | -副队 -我一直在关注你的情况 |
[18:29] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:37] | Glad you’re here. | 你来了真是太好了 |
[18:48] | So it’s all about this nurse, Nellie. | 所以一切都跟这个护士奈莉有关 |
[18:52] | Well, looks like. | 看上去是这样 |
[18:53] | I mean, he terrorized that apartment building | 我是说他找不到她时先恐怖袭击了 |
[18:55] | when he couldn’t find her, then he went straight to the college. | 那幢公寓 然后他直接去了大学 |
[18:59] | She doesn’t fit Yates’ profile. | 她不符合耶茨的侧写 |
[19:01] | Yeah, not to mention he’s a few miles from Canada | 更别提他离加拿大只有几公里 |
[19:04] | but came here instead. | 却偏偏来了这里 |
[19:05] | We have to figure out who she is to him. | 我们得弄清楚她对他来说有什么意义 |
[19:07] | I was about to head downstairs, start asking. | 我刚要下楼问问大家 |
[19:11] | – How’s Erin? – Pissed at me, | -艾琳怎么样 -对我很生气 |
[19:13] | but she’s alive. | 但她还活着 |
[19:17] | How about I interview Nellie with her? | 我跟她去找奈莉问话怎么样 |
[19:21] | I– | 我… |
[19:26] | I was putting books in my trunk. | 我刚在往我的车里放书 |
[19:28] | He said he had a flat down the road | 他说他家就在街的另一头 |
[19:30] | and asked if I had one of those… | 问我有没有那种… |
[19:34] | A lug wrench? | 凸耳扳手 |
[19:36] | When I reached for it, he– | 我去拿扳手时 他… |
[19:40] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[19:41] | He wasn’t my boyfriend. | 他不是我的男朋友 |
[19:43] | I don’t know why he wanted me. | 我不知道他为什么要找我 |
[19:45] | I-I can’t. | 我…我做不到 |
[19:47] | Just–just take a breath, Nellie. | 深呼吸 奈莉 |
[19:51] | We just–we just need to find him, okay? | 我们只是…我们只是想找到他 |
[19:58] | And you can help us do that. | 你能帮我们做到 |
[20:03] | Did he say what he wanted | 他有没有说他想要什么 |
[20:06] | or why he came to you specifically? | 或者为什么他专门来找你 |
[20:09] | He–he talked about home, | 他…他提到家 |
[20:13] | how everybody needs a home. | 每个人都需要一个家 |
[20:16] | He–he asked a lot of questions about my past, | 他问了很多关于我过去的问题 |
[20:20] | where I grew up, | 我在哪儿长大 |
[20:21] | what my parents were like, where they are now. | 我的父母怎么样 他们现在在哪儿 |
[20:24] | He kept saying how everybody wants a home, | 他一直在说每个人都需要一个家 |
[20:26] | to go home. | 要回家 |
[20:28] | I thought he was gonna kill me. | 我以为他要杀了我 |
[20:30] | Is Carr your given last name? | 卡尔是你的家族姓吗 |
[20:32] | I’m divorced. | 我父母离异 |
[20:34] | The last name I was born with is Williams. | 原来我姓威廉姆斯 |
[20:36] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:37] | And Nellie is short for Penelope? | 奈莉是佩内洛普的简称吗 |
[20:44] | We need to talk. Excuse us. | 我们得谈谈 不好意思 |
[20:46] | Did anyone reach my mother? | 有人联系我母亲了吗 |
[20:47] | I-if she’s seen the news– is there just a phone I can use? | 要是她看了新闻…有没有电话能让我用一下 |
[20:50] | Of course. Just give us one minute. | 当然了 稍微等我们一下 |
[20:56] | The name “Penelope Williams” | 耶茨曾经在其中一个手机上 |
[20:58] | was searched on one of the phones from Yates’s cell. | 搜索过”佩内洛普·威廉姆斯”这个名字 |
[21:01] | Then why would he let her go? | 那他为什么放她走 |
[21:02] | To send a message to Erin. | 给艾琳传达信息 |
[21:04] | Yates’s first note said, “I’ll see you at home.” | 耶茨第一条信息是”回家见” |
[21:07] | He asked Nellie about her home. | 他问了奈莉的家 |
[21:09] | He went to Erin’s apartment, | 他去了艾琳的公寓 |
[21:11] | Her home. | 她的家 |
[21:13] | Where was Yates born? | 耶茨出生在哪里 |
[21:14] | North Carolina. | 北卡罗来纳州 |
[21:18] | Let’s find out for sure. | 我们确认一下 |
[21:31] | Excuse me, sir? | 不好意思 先生 |
[21:33] | I’m working on a case with the Chicago Police. | 我在协同芝加哥警局办案 |
[21:36] | Do you know a Penelope Williams? | 你认不认识一个叫佩内洛普·威廉姆斯的人 |
[21:38] | Oh, you’re– | 你是… |
[21:46] | – Hey, boss? – Yeah? | -老大 -什么事 |
[21:49] | So, Nellie grew up Penelope Williams | 奈莉原来名叫佩内洛普·威廉姆斯 |
[21:52] | to parents Susan and Michael Williams here in Chicago. | 父母苏珊·威廉姆斯和迈克尔·威廉姆斯是芝加哥人 |
[21:55] | The thing is, is they also had a son by the name of Gregory. | 重点是 他们还有一个儿子叫格雷格 |
[22:01] | Yates is Nellie’s brother. | 耶茨是奈莉的哥哥 |
[22:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:06] | Nellie’s mother is downstairs. | 奈莉的妈妈在楼下 |
[22:08] | – Susan Baldwin. – Okay. | -苏珊·鲍德温 -好的 |
[22:09] | You and Halstead, as soon as she’s seen Nellie, | 她见过奈莉以后 你和霍尔斯特德 |
[22:11] | go interview her. | 就去对她进行问话 |
[22:12] | Run his name through DCFS. | 在儿童和家庭服务局查一下他 |
[22:14] | Do a national check, too. Anything you can get. | 再进行全国性搜索 能查的都查一下 |
[22:16] | On it. | 没问题 |
[22:19] | Greg was a difficult baby. | 格雷格从小就让人不省心 |
[22:21] | He was… | 他… |
[22:22] | off… | 一开始… |
[22:24] | from the beginning, | 就很不听话 |
[22:26] | And once he got language he said terrible things. | 他学会说话后满嘴就不干净 |
[22:29] | He became obsessed with fire and set one in our basement | 他开始很迷恋火 四岁的时候 |
[22:33] | by the time he was four years old. | 甚至在我们的地下室放火 |
[22:36] | It wasn’t an accident. | 那不是一场事故 |
[22:40] | When I became pregnant with Nellie, | 我怀上奈莉后 |
[22:42] | small animals would turn up dead inside the house. | 家里开始出现死去的小动物 |
[22:46] | We were terrified of him. | 我们很怕他 |
[22:48] | Terrified for the new baby. | 为新出生的孩子而害怕 |
[22:52] | We decided that Michael should take Greg | 我们决定让迈克尔带格雷格 |
[22:55] | on one of his hauls and– | 坐上他的车… |
[22:58] | Put him up for adoption in another state. | 把他寄养到别的州 |
[23:00] | North Carolina. | 北卡罗来纳州 |
[23:03] | A pastor agreed to place him. | 一个牧师同意收容他 |
[23:05] | Our marriage didn’t last much longer after that. | 后来我们的婚姻也没有持续太久 |
[23:10] | Are you in touch with Greg’s father? | 你跟格雷格的父亲有联系吗 |
[23:11] | No, Nellie is. | 不 奈莉有联系 |
[23:14] | Oh, Michael’s on the road most weeks, | 迈克尔大多数时间都在路上跑 |
[23:16] | but… | 但是… |
[23:22] | This Greg Yates | 这位格雷格·耶茨 |
[23:24] | that’s wanted for all of these awful things… | 犯下这么多恶劣罪行的人… |
[23:41] | So serial killers | 连环杀手 |
[23:42] | often kill the same person over and over again. | 经常会一遍一遍地杀死同一个人 |
[23:45] | Susan is a brunette. She has brown eyes. | 苏珊是深棕色头发 棕色眼睛 |
[23:47] | She would’ve been 25 when Michael took him to North Carolina. | 迈克尔带他去北卡罗来纳时她可能才25岁 |
[23:51] | But he’s been in Chicago before. | 但是他曾经来过芝加哥 |
[23:53] | He could have looked for her at any point. | 他可能已经找过她了 |
[23:54] | Michael and Susan Williams are pretty common names, | 迈克尔和苏珊夫妇的名字很常见 |
[23:56] | but she remarried and changed her name. | 但她再婚后改了名字 |
[23:59] | It might’ve taken him time to find that new name. | 他可能花了一段时间才查到她的新名字 |
[24:01] | Time he had plenty of in jail. | 他蹲监狱时有大把的时间 |
[24:03] | But he’s had a cell phone before, | 但他之前也有电话 |
[24:05] | and it’s been 40 years since they gave him up, so what– | 他们已经抛弃他40年了 那… |
[24:07] | Back at the hospital, | 在医院时 |
[24:08] | Rudnick said that Yates was obsessed with one thing. | 鲁德尼克说耶茨非常痴迷于一件事 |
[24:12] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[24:13] | If Yates wanted revenge on anyone, it would be Rudnick. | 要是说耶茨想向谁复仇 那也肯定是鲁德尼克 |
[24:16] | Rudnick killed Yates’ fiancé– | 鲁德尼克杀了耶茨的未婚妻 |
[24:18] | Yates’ pregnant fiancé. | 耶茨已经怀孕的未婚妻 |
[24:21] | She was pregnant when she was killed. | 她被杀时已经怀孕了 |
[24:23] | Just like Yates’ mother was with Nellie | 就像他们送走他时 耶茨的母亲 |
[24:26] | when they gave him away. | 怀着奈莉 |
[24:27] | And that triggered something inside him. | 那触动了他内心深处某个地方 |
[24:29] | And when he couldn’t find them on his own, | 当他没法自己找到他们时 |
[24:32] | he went through Nellie. | 就找上了奈莉 |
[24:33] | He’s come here to finish ’em off. | 他是来了解他们的 |
[24:34] | That’s his end game. | 这是他最后的使命 |
[24:35] | But what if it’s more than that? | 但万一不止如此呢 |
[24:37] | I mean, if you look at his movements, | 如果你仔细研究他的举动 |
[24:38] | he’s–he’s frenzied. | 他…他很疯狂 |
[24:40] | I don’t think that he expects to make it out of here alive. | 我觉得他根本就没想活着脱身 |
[24:44] | Neither do I. | 我也觉得 |
[24:48] | If the pregnancy led him back here to his mother… | 如果是因为怀孕才让他回来找他母亲 |
[25:01] | We need your address. | 我们需要你的地址 |
[25:03] | Why? Do–do you think he’s there? | 为什么 你觉得他在那里吗 |
[25:05] | You–you and Nellie will stay here until it’s safe. | 在确保安全之前 你和奈莉就待在这里 |
[25:07] | Detective Lindsay will be here. | 琳德赛警探会待在这里 |
[25:11] | Okay, great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:19] | I had him. | 我抓到他了 |
[25:21] | In the woods, I had him. | 在树林里 我抓到他了 |
[25:23] | If I didn’t stop for that little girl, | 要是我没有为那个小女孩停下来 |
[25:25] | if I kept moving through that cabin, | 要是我继续往前 穿过那个小木屋 |
[25:27] | those four nurses would be alive right now. | 那四名护士现在还会活着 |
[25:30] | Erin, don’t do this to yourself. | 艾琳 不要这样对你自己 |
[25:33] | That’s reason number two. | 那是第二个理由 |
[25:38] | That’s reason number one. | 这是第一个理由 |
[25:42] | – You’re not going out, Erin. – Why not? | -你不能去 艾琳 -为什么 |
[25:45] | This is exactly what he wants, | 那就中了他的下怀 |
[25:46] | get in your head, throw you off your game. | 扰乱你的思绪 打乱你的阵脚 |
[25:48] | How can I be “Off” my game if you won’t even let me in it? | 你要是不让我参与 我哪来什么阵脚 |
[25:53] | And how am I supposed to put you out there? | 我要怎么放你一起行动 |
[25:55] | You can’t even keep your cool with me. | 你跟我都不能平息情绪 |
[26:00] | I want to be the one to bring him in, Hank. | 我想亲手把他抓回来 汉克 |
[26:05] | You want to be the one to get in a confrontation with him. | 你只是想跟他面对面较量 |
[26:07] | That’s not being good police. | 那不是好警察该做的 |
[26:08] | That is not where my head is at right now. | 我绝对不是这样想的 |
[26:10] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[26:14] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[26:17] | You’re staying here. | 你待在这里 |
[26:46] | Look, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎么样 |
[26:49] | if I was your sergeant, | 如果我是你的警长 |
[26:51] | I would have done the same thing. | 我也会这样做的 |
[26:55] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[27:26] | Detective. | 警探 |
[27:27] | It’s my mother’s. | 是我妈妈的手机 |
[27:28] | It says it’s coming from me, but I don’t have my phone. | 这上面显示是我打的 但我手机不在我这 |
[27:37] | Oh, it’s my two favorite women on my dear mother’s phone. | 我最喜欢的两位女性 在我妈妈的手机显示屏上 |
[27:42] | What are the odds? | 多巧啊 |
[27:43] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[27:50] | No. What is this? | 不 怎么回事 |
[27:53] | Why is he doing this? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[27:55] | Guard her. Get her mother. | 看好她 去找她妈妈 |
[27:57] | Buzz me up. | 开门放我上去 |
[28:05] | Did you think at all | 你有没有想过 |
[28:08] | about what I said about Cain and Abel? | 我说的该隐与亚伯的故事 |
[28:11] | I mean, we’ve all got a little murderer in us. | 我是说我们内心都住着一名杀人犯 |
[28:15] | It’s a gift from our parents. | 这是我们父母赐予我们的礼物 |
[28:20] | Is that right, dad? | 对吗 爸爸 |
[28:27] | 娜迪亚 芝加哥警局 | |
[28:32] | Is that why you called? | 所以你才打电话来吗 |
[28:34] | To tell me that? | 就为了告诉我这些 |
[28:37] | Are you recording me again? | 你又在录我吗 |
[28:38] | You are really just begging for a confession, aren’t you? | 你真的特别想让我坦白 是吧 |
[28:42] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[28:45] | You want to tell the story | 你如此急切地想 |
[28:47] | of your sister, your mother, | 讲述你妹妹 你母亲 |
[28:49] | your father so bad, | 你父亲的故事 |
[28:51] | you created all of this, | 你一手策划了这一切 |
[28:53] | so start talking or tell me where you are. | 所以你就说吧 或者告诉我你在哪里 |
[28:58] | I knew I could count on you, Detective. | 我就知道你靠谱 警探 |
[29:01] | When we first met, you said I reminded you of someone. | 我们第一次见面时 你说我让你想起了某个人 |
[29:04] | I’m 5’4″, brunette. | 我身高1米64 深褐色头发 |
[29:07] | It’s your mother. | 是你母亲 |
[29:09] | I remind you of your mother, don’t I? | 我让你想起了你母亲 是不是 |
[29:11] | We’ll talk about that, | 这个我们以后再说 |
[29:13] | but let’s–let’s begin with the fact | 但我们…先从 |
[29:16] | that your team went to the wrong place. | 你们去错了地方说起 |
[29:21] | No hot spots? | 没有潜在危险区吗 |
[29:22] | Not that we can tell, Chief. | 我们没有发现 队长 |
[29:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[29:28] | Greg Yates set this fire. | 格雷格·耶茨放的火 |
[29:30] | Is he here? Have you seen anything? | 他在这里吗 你看到什么了吗 |
[29:32] | Call just came in 30 minutes ago. | 30分钟前接到的报警 |
[29:34] | 30? From where? | 30分钟 从哪里 |
[29:36] | Phone booth on the corner. | 街角的电话亭 |
[29:40] | Get on the radio. Call the unit. | 接通对讲机 通知全队人员 |
[29:42] | Text Erin. Tell her now. | 马上发信息告诉艾琳 |
[29:44] | Done. | 好 |
[29:45] | Now, that will be detective Tutuola. | 那肯定是图图奥拉警探 |
[29:49] | Have you figured out where I am yet? | 你知道我在哪里了吗 |
[29:54] | – Yes. – Then come. | -知道了 -那就来 |
[29:57] | Ooh, and we’ll talk more. | 你来我们再好好聊聊 |
[29:59] | – No, no, no, no. – But come alone | -不不不 -但要一个人来 |
[30:02] | or there will be another body | 否则死亡名单上 |
[30:04] | to add to the list, and… | 会再多加一个人 还有… |
[30:06] | The answer is yes. | 是的 |
[30:11] | You do remind me of my mother. | 你确实让我想起了我母亲 |
[30:16] | Right before she threw me in the trash. | 就在她把我丢进垃圾桶之前 |
[30:32] | Stand down. You are not going in alone. | 不要轻举妄动 你不要一个人去 |
[30:34] | You hear me? That’s an order. | 听到了吗 这是命令 |
[30:36] | He’ll kill Michael Williams if I don’t show up. | 如果我不出现 他会杀死迈克尔·威廉姆斯 |
[30:38] | That’s what he wants you to think. | 他就是想让你这么想 |
[30:40] | It’s 34th and Sangamon, Hank. | 地点是桑加蒙街和34大街交叉口 汉克 |
[30:42] | It’s his childhood home. I’m almost there. | 他小时候的家就在那里 我就快到了 |
[30:44] | 34th? I’m five minutes away. | 34大街吗 我五分钟后就到了 |
[30:46] | Erin, you are not meeting him alone. | 艾琳 你不能单独跟他见面 |
[30:48] | You hear me? Erin. | 听到了吗 艾琳 |
[30:51] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不会听你的 |
[32:39] | Detective Lindsay. | 琳德赛警探 |
[32:41] | So good to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[32:50] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[32:53] | I could, but I am the only thing holding him up. | 可以 但我放开的话他可就完蛋了 |
[32:57] | Let me call an ambulance for him. | 我帮他叫一辆救护车来 |
[33:00] | Then it’ll be just you and me, just like you wanted. | 他走了就只剩下你我二人了 正合你意 |
[33:03] | No, he’ll be dead long before they get here. | 不 等他们来他早就死了 |
[33:06] | Put that away. | 收起手机 |
[33:10] | Then you shoot me, and he goes over. | 你要是向我开枪 他也完蛋了 |
[33:15] | – Stop. – No, no, no. | -住手 -不不不 |
[33:16] | Stop. | 住手 |
[33:23] | This is it. | 行了 |
[33:28] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[33:43] | Gillian Hale was a nursing student, | 吉莉安·黑尔是一名学护理的学生 |
[33:45] | but what she really wanted to be was a surgeon, a helper. | 但她真正想做的是一个能帮助他人的外科医生 |
[33:49] | Do you know who suffers the most? | 你知道最痛苦的是什么人吗 |
[33:52] | Helpers. | 帮助他人的人 |
[33:54] | Because right up until that moment when you snap their neck, | 因为就在你拧断他们脖子那一刻之前 |
[33:59] | they really believe in the goodness of people. | 他们还真正相信人性的善良 |
[34:03] | She thought that I would spare her | 她以为我会因为她 |
[34:06] | because she was three months pregnant. | 怀孕三个月了而放她一马 |
[34:08] | I mean, tha–that is why I picked her, | 可正因此我才选择了她 |
[34:11] | a pregnant nurse, | 一个怀孕的护士 |
[34:13] | as my first victim. | 就跟我第一个被害人一样 |
[34:16] | The symmetry. | 要均衡 |
[34:18] | You did want this from the beginning, | 这就是你开始想要的结果 |
[34:21] | right, Detective? | 是吗 警探 |
[34:34] | Now, my first pair, oh, | 我的第一对被害者 |
[34:35] | that–ooh, that was electric. | 那真是刺激 |
[34:40] | Lisa and, uh, oh, Reb–Rebecca. | 丽莎和丽贝卡 |
[34:44] | They fought for each other so hard, | 他们那么努力地为彼此抗争 |
[34:48] | but in the end– | 但最后… |
[34:52] | Because, you know, | 你知道的 因为 |
[34:54] | you can keep a woman alive for days. | 你可以让你一个女人活上数天 |
[35:07] | Oh, suffering. | 痛苦 |
[35:08] | It’s such an underrated art, isn’t it? | 真是被低估的艺术 对吗 |
[35:14] | But you know who suffered | 但是 你知道她们当中 |
[35:19] | the most beautifully of them all? | 谁痛苦的时候最美丽吗 |
[35:25] | Poor Nadia. | 是可怜的娜迪亚 |
[35:27] | Look, we are so similar, you and I. | 你看 你我二人 我们多么相似 |
[35:33] | Damaged by a terrible mother. | 被一个糟糕的母亲毁了 |
[35:36] | A father who abandoned us when | 在我们本可以扭转局面时 |
[35:40] | we could have saved it, | 被父亲抛弃了 |
[35:42] | and we tried to overcome, didn’t we? | 而且我们也努力克服了 不是吗 |
[35:44] | To become healers, | 我们也想助人 |
[35:45] | but turns out, fixing people | 但事实证明 助人救人 |
[35:48] | doesn’t pave over what you’re born with. | 也无法掩盖自己的本性 |
[35:50] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[35:53] | Why am I here? | 要我来干什么 |
[35:57] | An execution always needs one thing. | 处决总是需要一样东西 |
[35:59] | – No. – A witness. | -不 -见证人 |
[36:02] | No! | 不 |
[36:09] | There’s no saving people. | 根本没有什么救人 |
[36:11] | We’re killers, | 我们是杀人者 |
[36:13] | and at the end of the day, | 说到底 |
[36:16] | what is more liberating than killing someone? | 有什么比杀人更让人有解脱感 |
[36:21] | Bad begets bad begets bad, | 坏人的坏是恶性循环 |
[36:26] | and you, my lovely, | 而你 亲爱的 |
[36:29] | you get to tell this story. | 你要来讲述这个故事 |
[36:31] | Don’t move. You hear me? | 不许动 听到了吗 |
[36:32] | Stay where you are. | 待在原处 |
[36:35] | You write my name down | 你把我的名字 |
[36:39] | in a police report. | 写进报告里 |
[36:41] | You talk to the press. | 你去跟媒体说 |
[36:43] | You testify in court. | 你上法庭作证 |
[36:45] | You are my balladeer | 你就是我的吟唱者 |
[36:48] | singing the song of Gregory Williams Yates | 唱着格雷格·威廉姆斯·耶茨的歌 |
[36:51] | over and over and over. | 一遍一遍又一遍 |
[36:55] | I said don’t move. | 我叫你不要动 |
[36:56] | You put me away. | 你把我杀死 |
[36:59] | Take me in. | 杀死我 |
[37:03] | Take me. | 杀死我 |
[37:06] | Take me! | 杀啊 |
[37:35] | We are pleased to announce | 我们很高兴地在此宣布 |
[37:36] | that the extended manhunt for escaped convict | 我们对潜逃罪犯 |
[37:39] | and murderer Gregory Yates has come to a close. | 格雷格·耶茨的追捕结束了 |
[37:43] | At approximately 11:30 p.m. this evening, | 今晚11点30分左右 |
[37:46] | the combined task force located Mr. Yates | 联合特遣队锁定耶茨先生 |
[37:49] | at his childhood residence. | 位于他儿时的家中 |
[37:50] | Yates killed Mr. Williams during an extended standoff. | 在一场僵持中 耶茨杀害了威廉姆斯先生 |
[37:54] | He then threatened a member | 之后他威胁了 |
[37:55] | of the Chicago Police Department’s intelligence unit. | 芝加哥警署情报组的一名成员 |
[37:59] | This officer, fearing for her life, | 这名警员因受到生命威胁 |
[38:01] | shot and killed Yates. | 而开枪射杀了耶茨 |
[38:09] | I need to say that this intelligence unit | 我想说 我们的情报组 |
[38:12] | never gave up and never backed down. | 从不放弃 从不退缩 |
[38:14] | This unit serves the city without recognition or medals, | 虽然这个组默默无闻地为我们的城市服务 |
[38:19] | but every single one of them deserves our thanks tonight | 但里面每个人的勇敢和无私奉献 |
[38:22] | for their bravery and their continued service. | 今晚都应该得到我们的感谢 |
[38:26] | Our hearts go out to the victims and their families, | 我们对被害者极其家人表示哀悼 |
[38:29] | and our special thanks go to the state of New York | 并特别感谢纽约州的奥利维亚·本森队长 |
[38:32] | for the cooperation of lieutenant Olivia Benson | 和奥达芬·图图奥拉警探 |
[38:35] | and detective Odafin Tutuola. | 与我方的合作 |
[38:38] | The multi-jurisdictional work | 多方协调配合 |
[38:40] | was instrumental in justice being served. | 对实现司法公正来说至关重要 |
[38:48] | You know, what Erin went through, | 艾琳经历的事 |
[38:49] | that can–that can screw a person up for a while. | 可以…可以让一个人一蹶不振一段时间 |
[38:54] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[38:55] | she’s got me to walk her through it. | 有我陪她一起挺过去 |
[38:57] | That’s not such a bad thing. | 那就好 |
[39:01] | I wish you were here more often. | 希望你多来看看 |
[39:05] | You’d be good for her. | 你在对她有好处 |
[39:13] | Looks like it’ll be ruled a clean kill. | 看来案子干净利落 |
[39:15] | Fleeing felon with a weapon, so… | 逃犯携带武器 所以… |
[39:27] | Can I have that? | 那个能给我吗 |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:38] | And you? | 你呢 |
[39:39] | You doing okay? | 没事吧 |
[39:43] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[39:56] | You ever heard of William Lewis? | 你听说过威廉·路易斯吗 |
[39:58] | Yeah, he’s that killer in New York who you– | 听说过 他就是你在纽约… |
[40:02] | What Lewis wanted was to get so far | 路易斯想要的就是 |
[40:04] | into his victims’ heads | 深入他受害者的大脑深处 |
[40:06] | that–that they couldn’t get rid of him. | 让他们无法摆脱他 |
[40:10] | Right? That they couldn’t live the lives | 知道吗 让他们无法过他们 |
[40:13] | that they’ve planned. | 想过的生活 |
[40:16] | That’s what you’re up against, Erin. | 你面对的也是这样 艾琳 |
[40:25] | Is it wrong | 这样对吗 |
[40:28] | that I’m kind of relieved | 因为是我杀了他 |
[40:31] | that I’m the one who killed him? | 我有种如释重负的感觉 |
[40:35] | Greg Yates murdered your friend. | 格雷格·耶茨谋杀了你朋友 |
[40:37] | He came at you with an ice pick. | 他拿着一把碎冰锥威胁你 |
[40:41] | No. | 对 |
[40:43] | It’s not wrong, | 你做的对 |
[40:46] | but it doesn’t mean that you’ll sleep tonight. | 但这不意味着你今晚能睡个好觉 |
[40:52] | So what do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[40:55] | I mean, what–what did you do? | 我是说 你当时是怎么做的 |
[40:59] | I’m still doing it. | 我还在接受 |
[41:04] | My phone is always on. | 我的电话从未关机过 |
[41:08] | Always. | 从来没有 |
[41:16] | Liv. | 丽芙 |
[41:18] | Erin. | 艾琳 |