时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – Here you go, ma’am. – Thanks. | -请 女士 -谢谢 |
[00:15] | Hit me. | 来吧 |
[00:17] | 21 21. | |
[00:18] | Oh! Yes! | 棒 |
[00:19] | Okay. Excuse me! | 好 不好意思 |
[00:21] | Can I get another drink over here? | 请再给我来一杯 |
[00:24] | This is unreal. | 太不真实了 |
[00:26] | Do you want to take it up to the room? | 你想回房间吗 |
[00:27] | Maybe later. I want to go out. | 一会儿吧 我想出去 |
[00:31] | Gentlemen. Lady. | 先生们 美女 |
[00:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:42] | Eight, nine, thousand. | 八 九千 |
[00:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:47] | Ma’am. You’ve had a nice night. | 女士 您今晚很开心 |
[00:49] | I’d like to offer you a car home. | 我想开车送你回家 |
[00:51] | Aw, that’s so sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[00:53] | I’m actually okay to drive. | 不过我可以开车 |
[00:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:06] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[01:08] | The city. I want to spend some of this. | 去城里 我要花钱去 |
[01:10] | You’re gonna drive? | 你要开车吗 |
[01:11] | How many whiskeys did you have? Seven? | 你喝了多少杯威士忌 七杯吗 |
[01:13] | Oh, now you’re counting? | 你还给我数着吗 |
[01:14] | Yeah, when I’m dealing with a drunk, I count drinks. | 没错 我跟酒鬼打交道的时候是会数着杯数 |
[01:20] | Find someone else that needs saving. | 找别人拯救去吧 |
[01:23] | You know what? Knock yourself out. | 算了 你爱怎样怎样 |
[01:59] | You know why I pulled you over? | 你知道我为什么让你停车吗 |
[02:01] | I have no idea, officer. | 我不知道 警官 |
[02:03] | You were swerving. | 你在左摇右晃 |
[02:05] | Oh, um… I didn’t realize that. | 我还真不知道 |
[02:09] | Coming from the casino? | 刚从赌场出来吗 |
[02:11] | – Yeah. – Where’s the cash? | -是 -现金呢 |
[02:14] | – Why? – Look, | -怎么了 -听着 |
[02:16] | hand it over, we can forget the whole thing. | 你交出来 我们就当什么都没发生过 |
[02:21] | Or I could throw you on top of the hood, | 否则我就把你拽出来 |
[02:24] | throw the cuffs on you, take you in for drunk driving. | 给你戴上手铐 以酒驾罪把你关起来 |
[02:27] | No… | 不 |
[02:55] | Drop the piece! | 放下枪 |
[02:57] | Patrolman, drop the gun, or I drop you. | 巡警 放下枪 否则我开枪了 |
[03:09] | Officer Watkins, huh? | 沃特金斯警官 对吗 |
[03:11] | You’re a disgrace to the uniform. | 你是警务人员的耻辱 |
[03:13] | And you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[03:15] | Pretty sure you know the rest of the speech. | 剩下的部分你都知道了吧 |
[03:19] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[03:22] | I guess I was just hoping it wasn’t true. | 只是希望这不是真的 |
[03:32] | How many girls you rob? | 你抢劫了多少姑娘 |
[03:33] | Were they all coming from the casino? | 都是从赌场出来的吗 |
[03:37] | IAD’s gonna rip you apart. | 内务部会让你很难堪的 |
[03:38] | It’s better to confess here. Trust me. | 还是在这里坦白好 相信我 |
[03:40] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[03:46] | I don’t know who we grabbed, but he ain’t a cop. | 我不知道抓的这是谁 但他不是警察 |
[03:48] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[03:49] | Ran his badge number. | 查过他的警徽号了 |
[03:50] | Belongs to a patrolman, Sam Mularz. | 是一个叫山姆·穆拉兹的巡警的 |
[03:54] | Caucasian. | 白人 |
[04:02] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[04:03] | I’m the guy who asked for an attorney. | 我要求请律师 |
[04:07] | We’ll get him ID’d. | 我们会查明他的身份的 |
[04:09] | I’ll get our witness down here. | 我去找目击证人过来 |
[04:18] | Watts! | 瓦茨 |
[04:19] | Shouldn’t you be out chasing pickpockets? | 你不是应该出去抓扒手吗 |
[04:22] | Oh, that stings. You still riding pine? | 真伤人 你还坐办公桌吗 |
[04:23] | Well, splinters in my ass and soft hands. | 屁股都快坐坏了 还有一双玉手 |
[04:26] | Commander. Morning. | 局长 早上好 |
[04:28] | Sergeant Voight around? | 博伊特警长在吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah. I’ll buzz you in. | 在 我放你们进去 |
[04:34] | You lose this fight to a fireman– | 如果你输给消防员 |
[04:36] | I don’t care if you are doing it for charity– | 我不管你是不是为了慈善这么做 |
[04:38] | You find your own way home. | 反正输了你就给我滚蛋 |
[04:40] | So you’ll give me a ride if I win? | 我赢了你就载我一程吗 |
[04:41] | That’s a good point. Likely not. | 好主意 但可能不会 |
[04:44] | Burgess. I heard the engagement’s off. | 伯吉斯 我听说你们的婚约取消了 |
[04:47] | Well, your voice sure carries, Sarge. | 你的声音真有穿透力 警长 |
[04:50] | Sorry. Sucks, huh? | 抱歉 很难过吧 |
[04:52] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 真的 |
[04:54] | So… | 所以… |
[04:55] | Adam and I are both professionals. | 我和亚当都是专业人士 |
[04:57] | It’ll be like it never happened. | 我们会跟什么都没发生一样 |
[04:58] | – Okay. Good. – Yeah. | -好 那就好 -嗯 |
[05:00] | ‘Cause I’ve seen those women go into a tailspin. | 我见过有女人因此意志消沉的样子 |
[05:02] | “I’m gonna be alone forever. My eggs are drying up.” | 我要孤独一生了 卵细胞都浪费没有了 |
[05:05] | So I am glad you’re not worried. | 我很高兴你不担心 |
[05:07] | Except they do dry up. | 但确实会没有的 |
[05:09] | And you owe me $20. | 你欠我20块 |
[05:12] | You’re my rock. | 你是我的依靠 |
[05:14] | Squad 212. | 212警车 |
[05:16] | Intelligence wants you to pick up a witness. | 情报组让你们去接一个目击证人 |
[05:18] | Cool. | 好 |
[05:20] | I will–I’ll meet you in, like, one second. | 稍等一下我就去找你 |
[05:22] | All right. | 好 |
[05:24] | – Could I just… – Mm-hmm. | -我们… -好 |
[05:33] | I wanted to let you know I’m putting a transfer order in. | 我想告诉你 我想申请调走 |
[05:36] | I filled out–I filled out my par form this morning. | 今早我填好了申请表 |
[05:39] | This is exactly what I was talking about. | 我说的就是这个 |
[05:41] | Never, ever date a fellow cop. | 永远不要跟同事在一起 |
[05:44] | Yeah, | 我知道 |
[05:45] | well, here we are, sarge. | 可事已至此了 |
[05:46] | Well, just, if you put in a transfer order, | 如果你申请调离 |
[05:49] | you have no idea what you’re gonna end up with, | 你根本不知道会被调到哪里去 |
[05:52] | what boss you’re gonna be working for. | 会被调到什么人的手下做事 |
[05:53] | Yeah, no, I understand that completely. | 我完全明白 |
[05:56] | If you could just sign off on that, I’d appreciate it. | 你只要签字就好了 感激不尽 |
[05:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:01] | No. | 有事 |
[06:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:04] | Okay. You and me. | 好 我们两个人 |
[06:06] | We’re just-we’re just gonna be in here, | 我们就在这里 |
[06:08] | and you are gonna feel whatever you need to feel, okay? | 你先发泄一下 随便发泄 好吗 |
[06:12] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[06:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:24] | Kristy Bradford: Hit three sevens on the slots | 克丽丝蒂·布拉德福德 上周在马基斯赌场 |
[06:26] | at the Marquise Casino last week. | 在路边停车位上被人打伤 |
[06:29] | Pulled over by a uniformed police | 一个穿制服的警察把她叫停 |
[06:30] | who demanded cash to let her go. | 并且要求交出现金才让她走 |
[06:31] | She resisted. He did this to her. | 她拒绝了 所以他把她打成这样 |
[06:34] | Yeah, just crushed the orbital bone | 我们认为嫌疑人是用枪托 |
[06:36] | with, what we assume, the butt of his gun. | 打碎了她的颧骨 |
[06:38] | Broke two ribs. She’s 22. | 还打断了两根肋骨 她22岁 |
[06:40] | Yeah, why the hell wasn’t I looped in on your sting? | 开始为什么不告诉我情况 |
[06:42] | Internal affairs confidential matters brought us in. | 内务部机密案件 |
[06:45] | They wanted it kept inside the unit. | 他们本想不对外声张 |
[06:46] | We thought we were going after dirty cops. | 我们以为目标是黑警 |
[06:48] | You thought? | 你们以为 |
[06:50] | Well, the offender we have in custody | 但我们抓到的嫌疑人 |
[06:51] | was impersonating the police. | 是在假冒警察 |
[06:53] | He looked the part, but he’s not one of ours. | 看起来像 但其实并不是警察 |
[06:55] | Okay, so you two start working together on this. | 好 你们两个人合作查这个案子 |
[06:58] | Share files. Share information. | 共享文件和信息 |
[07:00] | Just keep this airtight till we know what’s going on. | 查清楚之前先把案件保密 |
[07:02] | Yeah, tell them, Commander. | 这话你该告诉他们 局长 |
[07:03] | We heard her. | 我们听见了 |
[07:07] | I got a problem with fake cops. | 不能姑息假警察 |
[07:10] | So do you. | 你们也是 |
[07:14] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[07:22] | 金·伯吉斯 无最近来电 | |
[07:32] | We have Kristy Bradford here to see Sergeant Voight. | 克丽丝蒂·布拉德福德来找博伊特警长 |
[07:35] | Of course. I’m Detective Lindsay. | 好 我是琳德赛警探 |
[07:37] | Would you follow me? | 你跟我来吧 |
[07:53] | I’m sorry. I don’t see him. | 抱歉 这里没有他 |
[07:55] | The man who attacked me was– I can still… | 那个袭击我的人…我还能… |
[07:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:01] | Please don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[08:03] | I was alone, and I shouldn’t have been, with all that money. | 我当时独自一人 我也不该拿着那些钱 |
[08:08] | But you’re supposed to trust the police. | 但警察本该是可以信赖的人 |
[08:11] | He came up to the car, and he was so friendly at first. | 他走到我的车前 一开始很友好 |
[08:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:18] | If this isn’t the man who attacked me, | 如果你们抓的不是袭击我的那个人 |
[08:21] | then there are more like him out there? | 那就是说还有很多这样的人吗 |
[08:24] | And we’re gonna find them. | 我们会找出他们的 |
[08:25] | He has my ID. | 他知道我是谁 |
[08:27] | He said he’d come after me if I came to the police. | 他说过如果我报警 他就会来报复我 |
[08:29] | I thought that you had him. | 我以为你们抓到他了 |
[08:38] | Okay, | 好 |
[08:40] | So… | 那么… |
[08:43] | Gerard Garner. | 杰勒德·加纳 |
[08:45] | Where’s my lawyer? | 我的律师呢 |
[08:48] | First things first. | 先说要紧事 |
[08:50] | No, you ain’t getting no interview without a lawyer. | 不 没有律师 你不能审我 |
[08:52] | I’m not here to give an interview. | 我没有要审你 |
[08:54] | Just an offer. | 是给你个提议 |
[08:57] | It’s good for 30 seconds. | 有效期为三十秒 |
[08:59] | We know you didn’t rough up our witness. | 我们知道不是你袭击了我们的目击者 |
[09:01] | This is her. Last week. | 这就是她 上周遇袭 |
[09:03] | That means you must be part of a crew. | 也就是说你是某个组织的一员 |
[09:05] | Another thing: I didn’t have any bullets in my gun, | 另外 我的枪里没有子弹 |
[09:08] | and I merely asked that woman for the money. | 我只是要那个女人把钱给我 |
[09:10] | All in your favor. | 都对你有利 |
[09:11] | So, from last night’s incident, | 昨晚发生的事 |
[09:13] | since it was an undercover cop you robbed, | 因为你抢劫的是一名卧底警察 |
[09:14] | the only real victim is the city of Chicago. | 所以真正的受害者只有芝加哥 |
[09:17] | Give us the name of whoever’s behind this crew of fake cops, | 你给我们这个假警察组织幕后黑手的名字 |
[09:22] | and you walk. | 就放你走 |
[09:26] | Walk? | 走 |
[09:27] | As soon as we make an arrest. | 我们逮捕他后 立刻就放 |
[09:35] | Six seconds. | 还有六秒 |
[09:37] | Five. | 五 |
[09:38] | Bug. | 虫哥 |
[09:39] | That’s who put me on. | 是他拉我入伙的 |
[09:41] | Yo, dude ain’t right, man. | 那家伙跟神经病一样 |
[09:43] | This lady right here– | 这里的这位小姐 |
[09:44] | He probably did this. | 可能是他打的 |
[09:46] | He went off script. | 他没照规矩来 |
[09:48] | Bug’s real name? | 虫哥的真名叫什么 |
[09:49] | Clayton Howard. | 克莱顿·霍华德 |
[09:51] | He’s the one in charge? | 他是管事的吗 |
[09:52] | As far as I know. | 据我所知是的 |
[09:54] | Hey, Bug got me the badge and the car. | 虫哥给我的警徽和警车 |
[09:57] | Gave me a phone. | 给了我一部手机 |
[09:58] | Phone calls some dude on the floor | 拿手机打给里面 |
[09:59] | who’s watching people. | 某个在看着大家的人 |
[10:00] | Looking for winners. | 寻找赢家 |
[10:01] | The phone connects to a spotter at the casino. | 手机是用来联系赌场里的眼线的 |
[10:04] | Right. I never met him. | 对 我从没见过他 |
[10:06] | All right. | 好 |
[10:07] | So, who else is in this crew? | 组织里还有谁 |
[10:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:11] | Look, I only knew Bug. | 我只认识虫哥 |
[10:14] | Clayton “Bug” Howard. | “虫哥”克莱顿·霍华德 |
[10:15] | He lives in Calumet Park. | 他住在卡鲁梅公园区 |
[10:17] | He’s got robbery, armed robbery, | 他有抢劫 持械抢劫 |
[10:18] | strong-arm robbery, aggravated robbery… | 持械暴力抢劫 暴力抢劫等前科 |
[10:20] | I’ll see if Kristy ids Bug. | 我去看看克丽丝蒂能否认出虫哥 |
[10:21] | All right, loop in our guy at the casino. | 好 查查赌场里的那个家伙 |
[10:23] | Anyone shady he flagged the past two months. | 两个月来所有出现过的可疑人物 |
[10:25] | We need to id the spotter. | 我们要找到那个眼线 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:32] | Take your time. | 慢慢看 |
[10:35] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[10:38] | Please tell me you’ve got him. | 请告诉我你们抓住他了 |
[10:41] | We’re working on it. | 我们在抓 |
[10:44] | I mean this. | 我说真的 |
[10:45] | No pressure if you don’t want to talk about it, but… | 如果你不想谈 别有压力 不过… |
[10:49] | My cousin Matty said you were hot. | 我表弟马蒂说你很漂亮 |
[10:52] | I told him I didn’t see it, to be honest. | 我告诉他我没看出来 真的 |
[10:56] | But he–he wants your number. | 但他…他想要你的电话 |
[10:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:03] | This is him. Clayton Howard. | 就是他 克莱顿·霍华德 |
[11:06] | Although I got no idea why he matters. | 虽然我不知道他有什么重要的 |
[11:08] | Someone beat us here. | 有人抢先我们一步 |
[11:12] | Mouse, did you send another squad car as an assist? | 耗子 你有派另一辆巡逻车来帮忙吗 |
[11:14] | We’re at Howard’s house | 我们在霍华德家门前 |
[11:15] | and there’s another car on scene. | 这里有另一辆警车 |
[11:16] | You got the plate? | 有车牌号吗 |
[11:19] | Why do you need the plate off a squad? | 为什么要巡逻车的车牌 |
[11:21] | Just…What’s the plate? | 就…说车牌号吧 |
[11:25] | It’s Mary 84512. | 是M84512 |
[11:31] | That vehicle was downed two weeks ago for maintenance. | 那辆车两周前被撤下保养了 |
[11:35] | What does that mean? What are we doing here? | 那是什么意思 我们来这是做什么的 |
[11:37] | Just drop an anchor. We’re rolling to you. | 你们停在那里 我们马上就来 |
[11:40] | Always half in the dark with these guys. | 这些家伙总是神神秘秘的 |
[11:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:47] | They’re in the house already. | 他们已经进屋了 |
[11:48] | I don’t know. Dispatch must’ve sent him. | 不知道 应该是调度中心派来的吧 |
[11:50] | No, we kept it off the zone. | 不 只有我们 |
[11:52] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[11:53] | It’s a big intelligence case. | 这是情报组的大案 |
[12:03] | Squad, 10-1, 10-1! Shots fired at police! | 请求支援 请求支援 有人开枪袭警 |
[12:14] | We are southbound on Western | 我们在西街朝南行驶 |
[12:15] | chasing a Chicago Police squad | 追踪一辆芝加哥警局巡逻车 |
[12:16] | license Mary 84512. | 车牌号为M84512 |
[12:19] | Mary 84512, copy. | M84512 收到 |
[12:22] | Step on it. | 踩油门啊 |
[12:22] | – You want to drive? – Just go faster, Roman. | -你来开 -开快点 罗曼 |
[12:34] | Come on, Roman. | 加油 罗曼 |
[12:48] | Roman? Roman! | 罗曼 罗曼 |
[12:53] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[13:03] | Hold on! | 坐稳 |
[13:16] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[13:18] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[13:20] | Yeah… | 在 |
[13:24] | 2113 squad. | 2113号巡逻车 |
[13:25] | Roll us an ambulance. My partner’s injured. | 请派一辆救护车来 我的搭档受伤了 |
[13:28] | Offender is armed, on foot, | 犯人持枪 步行 |
[13:30] | and wanted for the attempted murder of a policeman. | 曾试图杀害一名警官 |
[13:32] | Copy that, 2113. Backup on the way. | 收到 2113 后援马上到 |
[13:36] | We got the grid locked down. Bolo’s out. | 我们已经封锁了这一带 通缉令已发 |
[13:38] | – Don’t worry, we’ll get him. – All right. | -别担心 我们会找到他的 -好 |
[13:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:41] | Kim. | 金 |
[13:44] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:45] | I’m fine. Roman got it worse. | 我没事 罗曼伤得比较重 |
[13:47] | They catch the guy? | 他们抓住那个人了吗 |
[13:48] | No. They’re locking down a grid. | 没有 但他们设置了封锁 |
[13:49] | Platt’s on her way. I mean, why the hell | 普拉特在来的路上了 他们为什么 |
[13:51] | didn’t they tell us who we were chasing? | 不告诉我们在追的到底是谁 |
[13:52] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[13:55] | How are you doing, really? | 你真的还好吗 |
[13:57] | With everything? | 我是说除了今天受的伤 |
[13:59] | Fine. I’m fine. | 很好 我很好 |
[14:00] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[14:01] | You’re fine. Really? | 你很好 真的吗 |
[14:03] | ‘Cause I’m terrible. | 但是我一点都不好 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[14:08] | I got–yeah… | 我还 |
[14:09] | I got to write on this, so… | 我还有报告要写 |
[14:14] | That’s two squad cars in two days. | 两天内这已经是第二辆警车了 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:17] | Looks like he’s running hurt. | 看来他应该是带伤逃跑的 |
[14:19] | Yeah. Check out the trunk. | 看看后备箱 |
[14:24] | Well, that’s not department issue. | 这可不是我们用的家伙 |
[14:26] | That blood on the barrel– we know whose it is? | 枪管上的血迹 查得出是谁的吗 |
[14:28] | No, sir. We don’t. | 不知道 |
[14:30] | And we probably won’t for a while. | 而且可能短时间内也查不出来 |
[14:37] | How you doing, patrolman? | 你还好吗 巡警 |
[14:39] | Could’ve used a heads-up about who he was. | 你们提前告诉我们他是谁的话 我们就不会这样了 |
[14:41] | Person of interest. | 嫌疑犯 |
[14:43] | It’s always half a story with you. | 你说话总是只说一半 |
[14:44] | We almost got killed. | 我们差点没命 |
[14:45] | Hey, hey, hey. Roman, back it up. | 罗曼 别这样 |
[14:47] | Or what? I’m talking to your boss. | 你想怎样 我跟你老大说话呢 |
[14:50] | I waved at the guy. He emptied his mag in our car. | 我朝他挥了挥手 他就对着我们一通扫射 |
[15:01] | Officer Mularz? | 穆拉兹警官 |
[15:04] | Detective Halstead. | 我是霍斯特德警探 |
[15:05] | I’m detective Lindsay. We’re with intelligence. | 我是琳德赛警探 我们是情报组的 |
[15:07] | We got a couple questions about your badge. | 我们对你的警徽有点疑问 |
[15:10] | That. I reported it lost two weeks ago. | 我两周前就申报丢失了 |
[15:12] | It’s embarrassing. | 说来惭愧 |
[15:14] | I got my suspension days coming. | 我就等着停职了 |
[15:15] | How’d you lose it? | 你怎么丢的 |
[15:17] | I work security at a club. | 我在一家酒吧做安保 |
[15:19] | Strip club. | 脱衣舞酒吧 |
[15:20] | Girl comes in, wants to see the girls dance. | 姑娘们来了 我想看她们跳舞 |
[15:22] | – Says she got a thing for cops. – Nice. | -她们说特别喜欢警察 -不错啊 |
[15:25] | Wanted to see my badge. | 她们想看看我的警徽 |
[15:27] | And I came clean with this to my sergeant. | 我对我的警长坦白了这事 |
[15:29] | Yeah. Problem is, someone used your badge | 问题是 有人盗用了你的警徽 |
[15:30] | for a robbery last night. | 在昨晚抢劫了别人 |
[15:34] | Oh, man. | 不会吧 |
[15:37] | I hate hearing that. | 真不想听到这个 |
[15:39] | Every cop’s worst nightmare, right? | 这真是所有警察最怕的事情 不是吗 |
[15:41] | Especially when a lady almost gets her face bashed in. | 特别是被抢的女士脸都快毁容了 |
[15:45] | 15 minutes ago, | 15分钟前 |
[15:48] | another person posing as a cop | 又有一个人扮成警察 |
[15:49] | opened up on two of our own, and he’s still out there. | 冲着我们的两个巡警开枪 然后逃之夭夭了 |
[15:51] | Okay, I just reached the point where I don’t know | 行了 你们就直说吧 |
[15:52] | what this has to do with me. | 我不懂这到底和我有什么关系 |
[15:53] | – Are you involved? – In robbing people? | -你参与了吗 -抢劫吗 |
[15:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:00] | I ought to lay you out right where you stand. | 我真想一拳把你揍倒在地 |
[16:02] | I’d advise against trying that. | 建议你不要这样做哦 |
[16:04] | Sam? Sam, come on. | 山姆 山姆 得了 |
[16:07] | You’re jammed up with the department. | 你在警局工作不顺 |
[16:08] | You need money. Your badge was used. | 你需要钱 你的警徽被别人用了 |
[16:11] | You know how easy it is to get a duplicate? | 你知道复制警徽有多容易吗 |
[16:12] | Sure. But why dupe yours? | 当然知道 但为什么偏偏是你的呢 |
[16:15] | I don’t know. Because whoever’s behind this | 我怎么知道 可能幕后黑手 |
[16:17] | maybe knows I got open CR numbers on me, | 知道我的警徽报失了 |
[16:19] | and I’m an easy target right now. | 所以我现在最容易下手 |
[16:20] | Got you standing here in front of me, didn’t it? | 你这不就来怀疑我了吗 不是吗 |
[16:22] | Sam, we’re not buying it. | 山姆 我们不信你这套说辞 |
[16:23] | Why don’t you tell us what’s going on here | 为了避免更多人遇害 |
[16:25] | before somebody gets killed. | 不如你就直接告诉我们是谁干的 |
[16:27] | This thing’s going south real quick. | 这种情形会很快恶化的 |
[16:30] | You guys want to keep talking? | 你们还想继续聊下去吗 |
[16:32] | It’s gonna be through my union rep. | 那你们得先去找我的工会代表了 |
[16:35] | You all have a great day. | 祝你们开心 |
[16:41] | Clayton Howard. | 克莱顿·霍华德 |
[16:43] | Ran two of ours off the road, then ditched his squad. | 把我们两个警员的车逼停后弃车逃跑 |
[16:46] | We’re sitting on his apartment, but he knows it’s burned. | 我们在他公寓蹲守了 但他知道那里不安全 |
[16:49] | Investigative alert’s out. They’re running a grid search. | 已经发布了调查令并开始网格式搜索 |
[16:51] | Every copper in Chicago’s got his photo right now. | 芝加哥所有警察现在都有他的照片了 |
[16:53] | He’d better hid. | 他最好是藏起来 |
[16:54] | Prints on the car being processed. | 车上的指纹正在处理中 |
[16:55] | It’s CPD issue. Registered to the 33rd district. | 都是芝加哥警局的车 一辆是33警局的 |
[16:58] | The other’s to the 32nd. | 另一辆是32警局的 |
[17:00] | How do you steal two squads from two different districts? | 到底是怎么从两个警局偷两辆警车的呢 |
[17:02] | Well, how about you do me a little favor and find out? | 你帮我个忙调查一下怎么样 |
[17:05] | Sergeant, that was the casino. | 警长 赌场来电 |
[17:07] | I think they found our spotter. | 他们应该发现我们要找的线人了 |
[17:08] | You two. | 你们俩 |
[17:13] | Hey, Timmons. | 蒂蒙斯 |
[17:15] | Commander sent me over to help out with this mess. | 局长派我来帮忙处理这个麻烦事 |
[17:17] | You got a perimeter established? | 范围确定好了吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah, we got two blocks by two blocks, | 确定好了 四个街区 |
[17:21] | and every available copper’s going yard to yard. | 所有空闲的警察在一个院子一个院子的搜 |
[17:23] | With your permission, let’s go four by four. | 你要是允许的话 我们查16个街区 |
[17:25] | I’ll make a call. We’ll get twice the units. | 我打个电话 把调查范围扩大一倍 |
[17:27] | Yeah. Let’s do it. | 好吧 就这么办 |
[17:31] | Hey, Sergeant, looks like you got plenty of bodies. | 警长 看来你人手挺充足的 |
[17:33] | I’m thinking we can get back in the car today. | 我们今天就重新去巡逻吧 |
[17:35] | What–are you out of your mind? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[17:36] | The guy took a swing at police. | 那个人对警察开枪诶 |
[17:37] | It’s an intelligence case. I’m sure they’re on it. | 那是情报组的案子 他们肯定在查了 |
[17:40] | Or not. We’ll never know. | 不管查不查 我们都不可能知道 |
[17:42] | Oh, good, ’cause I was really wondering what your opinion was. | 好吧 我可真好奇你是怎么想的 |
[17:45] | You’re gonna do this search. | 你们必须继续搜查 |
[17:46] | Report to 103rd street. Right now. | 立刻去103街报道 |
[17:52] | So, it’s, like, over over? | 那你们就是 彻底掰了 |
[17:55] | I don’t know. You’re gonna have to ask her. | 我也不知道 你去问她 |
[17:56] | She gave the ring back. | 她把戒指都还我了 |
[17:59] | Anyway, moving on, right? | 天涯何处无芳草 对吧 |
[18:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:01] | Your guy. He came back. | 你们要的那个人 他回来了 |
[18:03] | How long was he here? | 他来了多久了 |
[18:04] | About two hours. Sitting at table seven. | 大概两个小时 在七号桌 |
[18:07] | Watching people play. Sending text messages. | 看着别人玩 发信息 |
[18:09] | Yeah? You get his phone? | 是吗 你收了他的电话吗 |
[18:11] | Yeah, we took his phone. | 是 我们收了他的电话 |
[18:12] | He get any calls? | 有人给他打电话吗 |
[18:13] | Not since we detained him. | 我们拘留他之后没有 |
[18:25] | What’s up, gentlemen? | 怎么了 先生 |
[18:29] | What happened here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[18:30] | He ran. Fell down the stairs. | 他企图逃跑 从楼梯上摔下去了 |
[18:34] | Give us a minute with him, would you? | 让我们单独和他谈谈 行吗 |
[18:36] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[18:44] | – So? – Look, guys, | -说吧 -听我说 |
[18:45] | it’s like I told them already, okay? | 我已经告诉他们了 好吗 |
[18:47] | I’m a card counter. I’m not a spotter. | 我就是个数牌的 不是什么线人 |
[18:50] | Come on, that’s all I do. That’s it. | 真的 不骗你们 就这样 |
[18:52] | There’s no way I’m involved with any of these robberies. | 我绝不可能参与什么抢劫 |
[18:55] | Okay, well, I guess you’re their problem. | 这样啊 那还是把你留给他们吧 |
[18:57] | Wait, wait. Guys, hold up. Wait. | 等等 别走 等等 |
[18:59] | I mean, what if I can help you out? | 要是我能帮你们呢 |
[19:03] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[19:04] | I mean, I know you’re looking for someone down there. | 你知道你要找人 |
[19:06] | A shady guy, watching all the action, right? | 一个鬼鬼祟祟观察一切的家伙 对吧 |
[19:08] | That’s who you’re looking for, right? | 那就是你们要找的人 对吧 |
[19:11] | Show us. | 他在哪 |
[19:12] | Well, he’s not here today. | 他今天没来 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:16] | Wait. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别 别走呀 |
[19:19] | You bring a video from yesterday, | 你把昨天的录像拿来 |
[19:21] | and I can show him to you, okay? | 我就能把他指给你看 行吗 |
[19:22] | I will point him out. | 我会把他指出来 |
[19:25] | Yesterday. 5:00 p.m. | 昨天 下午五点 |
[19:30] | Table seven. Big guy. | 七号桌 壮汉 |
[19:32] | High school football ring on his right hand. | 右手戴着高中橄榄球戒指 |
[19:35] | What? I’m observant. | 怎么 我观察力强不行啊 |
[19:37] | Yeah, yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[19:39] | All right, we’re gonna need a screen shot. | 好 我们需要来个截图 |
[19:42] | So I ran the spotter through faces of the nation. | 我对他进行了人脸识别 |
[19:45] | Now, what came back is Franklin Haynes. | 结果查出来是弗兰克林·海恩斯 |
[19:47] | He did two stints for armed robbery. | 他因持枪抢劫被捕两次 |
[19:49] | LKA puts him in Bucktown. | 已知住址在巴克镇 |
[19:50] | Known associates? | 任何已知同伙 |
[19:52] | Well, none other than Mr. Clayton “Bug” Howard. | 除了”虫哥”克莱顿·霍华德之外没有别人 |
[19:57] | Franklin Haynes! Chicago PD! | 弗兰克林·海恩斯 芝加哥警察 |
[20:11] | Clear. | 安全 |
[20:29] | Here lies Franklin Haynes. | 弗兰克林·海恩斯躺在这 |
[20:31] | Everything he knew about this crew died with him. | 他所知道的关于这个团伙的一切都随他而去了 |
[20:33] | Yeah, we’re still waiting on the ballistics, | 我们还在等待弹道分析结果 |
[20:35] | but the blood on Howard’s shotgun is a match for Haynes. | 不过霍华德枪上的血的确是海恩斯的 |
[20:37] | They’re cleaning house. Whoever runs this crew | 他们在清理门户 那个团伙的幕后主使 |
[20:39] | knows we’re closing in. | 知道我们快查到他了 |
[20:40] | – Officer Mularz? – Lawyered up. | -穆拉兹警官 -准备好律师了 |
[20:42] | We’re going through those channels | 我们正在按照规定 |
[20:43] | to set up another interview. | 安排另一场审讯 |
[20:44] | You got nothing to connect him to the other guys? | 找不到他和其他人的关联吗 |
[20:46] | Not yet. | 还没找到 |
[20:48] | But you like him. | 但你们喜欢他 |
[20:50] | – We do. – Hmm. | -是的 -嗯 |
[20:51] | All right, where are we at locating Howard? | 那么 寻找霍华德下落的进展如何 |
[20:58] | Ruzek? | 鲁塞克 |
[21:00] | Oh, we’re still searching. | 我们还在搜查 |
[21:02] | Must’ve found a good hiding spot within the grid. | 他一定是找了个不错的藏身处 |
[21:04] | The GPS units that were in the stolen squads–they’re gone. | 被盗警车里的GPS 不见了 |
[21:07] | And that’s not easy to do. | 弄没那个不是件容易的事 |
[21:08] | It’s like a Russian doll down there. | 那就像个俄罗斯娃娃一样 |
[21:09] | It’s a box inside a box… | 盒子里又是一个盒子 |
[21:11] | Inside a box. | 里面又是个盒子 |
[21:12] | So we got nothing off the cars? | 车上没有任何线索吗 |
[21:14] | There’s one thing. They were from two different districts, | 有一样 它们来自两个不同的辖区 |
[21:16] | but both squads were sent to the same motor pond | 但这两辆警车都在一个月前 |
[21:18] | in area south a month ago. | 被送到南区的同一个调度场 |
[21:20] | It could be Clayton Howard’s got a hookup | 可能是克莱顿·霍华德 |
[21:22] | inside the motor pool. | 在调度场有内应 |
[21:23] | You two. | 你们两个 |
[21:28] | Hey, you got your head on straight? | 你脑子清醒了点没 |
[21:31] | Yeah, it’s just… | 我只是 |
[21:32] | I’ll be honest. I didn’t see it coming. | 实话说 我没料到会发生这种事 |
[21:34] | You know? I feel like I let her down. | 我感觉辜负了她 |
[21:35] | That’s not what I asked. | 我没问这个 |
[21:38] | Yes, sir. My head’s on straight. | 是的 长官 我清醒了 |
[21:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:44] | Sergeant. Lawrence is clear. | 警长 劳伦斯没问题 |
[21:47] | You checked backyards, under cars? | 你检查过后院 车下了吗 |
[21:49] | There’s a trailer behind one house, but no one’s home. | 一个屋子后有一辆拖车 但没人在家 |
[21:51] | It’s locked up. | 上了锁 |
[21:52] | Then Lawrence is not clear. | 那么劳伦斯还有问题 |
[21:54] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[21:55] | Crack open someone’s private property? | 难道撬锁进入别人的私人领地 |
[22:03] | Hey, you need to calm down. | 你得冷静 |
[22:04] | You’re still alive, right? | 你还活着 没错吧 |
[22:05] | I’m not worried about what could’ve happen to me. | 我并不担心发生在我身上的事 |
[22:07] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心的是你 |
[22:13] | You the shift supervisor? | 你是值班管理员 |
[22:14] | I am. You got a problem with your vehicle? | 我是 有关于车的问题吗 |
[22:15] | Two of them, actually. We were wondering | 两辆车 我们想知道 |
[22:17] | if you can tell us where we can find these cars. | 你能否告诉我们哪里能找到这些车 |
[22:19] | Give me a second. | 稍等 |
[22:25] | You want a French fry? | 来点薯条吗 |
[22:26] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[22:29] | Maybe. | 还是来点好了 |
[22:33] | The cars were stolen off your lot. | 这两辆车是从车场被偷走的 |
[22:35] | Nope. | 不是的 |
[22:36] | They were signed out, detective. | 它们是被登记提走的 警探 |
[22:38] | – Show me. – Right there. | -我看看 -这儿 |
[22:40] | Officer Sam Mularz. I remember her. | 萨姆·穆拉兹警官 我记得她 |
[22:42] | Her? | 她 |
[22:44] | Yeah. Yeah, she’s real pretty. | 对 她很漂亮 |
[22:45] | Came in with her partner. Big guy. Black guy. | 跟她搭档一起来的 壮汉 黑人 |
[22:48] | He signed out a car two weeks before that. | 他两星期前取走了另一辆车 |
[22:50] | That’s not her name. That’s a stolen badge. | 那不是她的名字 那个警徽是偷来的 |
[22:52] | Black officer–is this him? | 黑人警官 是他吗 |
[22:55] | Yep. One and the same. | 对 就是他 |
[22:57] | Do you have cameras in here? | 你这里有摄像头吗 |
[22:58] | We need anything you got on the partner. | 我们需要知道关于那个同伙的一切 |
[23:02] | I got a match on the female partner, | 我找到了关于那个女性同伙的匹配资料 |
[23:03] | on one Elizabeth McKenney. | 是一个叫伊丽莎白·麦肯尼的 |
[23:05] | She’s got priors. | 她有前科 |
[23:07] | Shoplifting and resisting arrest. | 入店行窃还有拒捕 |
[23:08] | You got an address? | 有地址吗 |
[23:11] | Right there. Off Western. | 就在那 西街边上 |
[23:13] | Send Burgess and Roman? Or is he still… | 让伯吉斯和罗曼去 还是说他还… |
[23:15] | benched until his feelings get unhurt? | 坐板凳坐到他感觉好起来 |
[23:17] | No, he’s fine. Send him. | 他没事 让他去吧 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | Ms. McKenney? | 麦肯尼女士 |
[23:26] | If this is about the stereo, I turned it down. | 如果是关于音响的事 我已经把它关小声了 |
[23:28] | Bitch is crazy, and you can tell her I said that. | 贱人就是矫情 你可以跟她说是我说的 |
[23:31] | It’s not. Can we come in? | 并不是 我们能进来吗 |
[23:33] | Ah, it’s so messy in here right now. | 里面现在很乱呢 |
[23:36] | I’d be embarrassed. | 很尴尬的 |
[23:38] | Clayton Howard! | 克莱顿·霍华德 |
[23:48] | Stay down! | 别动 |
[23:52] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[23:53] | 2113, I’m a 10-99 unit requesting immediate backup. | 2113呼叫 正在追捕疑犯 请求紧急支援 |
[23:56] | Offender entered a building on 119th and Union. | 疑犯进入了119街和联合大道交叉口的一栋建筑 |
[24:00] | I’m in pursuit. | 我正在追捕 |
[24:01] | Copy, 2113. Backup on the way. | 收到 2113 已派出支援 |
[24:03] | 119th and Union. | 119街与联合大道交叉口 |
[24:57] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[25:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:09] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[25:32] | You like beating up women, Bug? | 你喜欢打女人是吧 虫子 |
[25:36] | Girl you put in the hospital last week… | 上个星期因为你进医院的女孩 |
[25:39] | She seems to think you do. | 她好像是这么觉得的 |
[25:40] | Thought you enjoyed it. | 觉得你乐在其中 |
[25:43] | She should’ve gave it up. | 她应该乖乖交出来的 |
[25:47] | Blood on the shotgun we found in your stolen squad | 你偷的警车里发现的霰弹枪 |
[25:49] | is a match for Franklin Haynes. | 上面有弗兰克林·海恩斯的血 |
[25:52] | Sounds like you know everything. | 听起来好像你什么都知道 |
[25:54] | I don’t. | 我并不知道 |
[25:58] | Cars… | 车子 |
[26:01] | The badges… | 警徽 |
[26:04] | Where’d you get them? | 你从哪里弄到的 |
[26:06] | You don’t know that part? | 这个你还不知道吗 |
[26:08] | That’s the best part. | 这才是最精彩的部分 |
[26:10] | Maybe I’ll enjoy it as much as you. | 换做我或许我会跟你一样洋洋自得 |
[26:16] | Where’d you get them? | 你从哪里弄到的 |
[26:19] | Oh, my God. This is great. | 天啊 太棒了 |
[26:27] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[26:30] | That uniform you put on? I take it seriously. | 你穿上的制服 我很认真对待的 |
[26:34] | My father-he wore that uniform. | 我父亲曾穿过那身制服 |
[26:37] | Men I know died in that uniform protecting this city. | 我认识穿着那身制服的人因保护这个城市而牺牲 |
[26:41] | All the times I been pulled over by cops, | 一直以来 有警察把我在路上叫停 |
[26:44] | frisked by cops, | 有警察搜我的身 |
[26:46] | shoved down on the sidewalk face-first by cops, | 有警察在人行道上当面难为我 |
[26:50] | lied to by cops, | 有警察骗我 |
[26:52] | knocked around by cops, | 有警察整我 |
[26:55] | ripped off… | 有警察 |
[26:58] | by cops– | 坑我 |
[27:01] | All those times. | 那么多次 |
[27:03] | Too many to count. | 不计其数 |
[27:06] | It gives me great pleasure to serve one up. | 为一名警察服务让我很开心 |
[27:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:16] | I want a deal first. | 我想先达成协议 |
[27:18] | Takes a name to get a deal. | 你说出名字才有协议 |
[27:20] | Otherwise you’re just shaking your ass. | 否则你就是只是在唬人 |
[27:26] | Detective Martin Watts. | 马丁·瓦茨警探 |
[27:28] | Works in robbery, burglary. | 负责抢劫盗窃案件的 |
[27:38] | The look on your face just made that so much better for me. | 你的表情让我感觉更爽了 |
[27:40] | Watts gave you the badge and the cars? | 瓦茨给你的警徽和警车吗 |
[27:43] | He gave me the blueprint. | 他给了我蓝图 |
[27:45] | The badge and the cars was just the first step. | 警徽和警车只是第一步 |
[27:49] | The whole thing was his idea. | 整件事都是他的主意 |
[27:55] | Watts arrested both Howard and Haynes on burglary charges. | 瓦茨因盗窃罪逮捕过霍华德和海因斯 |
[27:59] | Instead of pushing their cases, he put them to work. | 他没有把他们绳之于法 而是让他们去干活了 |
[28:01] | And our first offender? | 我们抓住的第一个嫌疑人呢 |
[28:03] | No, they don’t look connected. | 他们好像没有联系 |
[28:05] | Watts turned out Howard, | 瓦茨找了霍华德 |
[28:07] | and then he must’ve brought in his friend. | 然后他肯定是把朋友拉入伙了 |
[28:08] | Watts was the catching detective for anything out of the casino. | 瓦茨是负责赌场外的抓捕警探 |
[28:11] | He could’ve buried anything he wanted. | 他能瞒过任何想瞒过的事 |
[28:12] | We can’t stitch up a cop on a tip from a repeat offender. | 我们不能因为一个惯犯的一面之词就诬陷警察 |
[28:16] | You think I want to go after one of ours? | 你以为我想对付自己人吗 |
[28:18] | I mean, girls got robbed and beaten. | 他们这样抢劫殴打女孩子 |
[28:19] | We don’t know how many. We don’t know who else got hurt, | 我们都不知道有多少受害人 被伤害的还有谁 |
[28:21] | because the guy in charge was investigating himself. | 因为负责调查这个案子的人其实在调查自己 |
[28:30] | We got to play this really carefully. | 这个案子我们必须非常小心 |
[28:34] | Antonio, you got eyes on Watts’ vehicle? | 安东尼奥 你看到瓦茨的车了吗 |
[28:38] | Negative. | 没有 |
[28:40] | Mouse, any movement on his phone? | 耗子 他的手机有动静吗 |
[28:42] | Last ping was inside the house. | 最后定位出现在房子里 |
[28:43] | He hasn’t moved in over an hour. | 已经有一个多小时没动过了 |
[28:47] | Sarge, you got movement upstairs. | 警长 楼上有动静 |
[28:51] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[29:00] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[29:01] | Watts, if you’re up there, | 瓦茨 如果你在楼上 |
[29:04] | come on down, now, nice and slow. | 马上慢慢走下来 |
[29:09] | It’s just me. I’m coming down. | 只有我 我下来了 |
[29:16] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:21] | He came home and he was looking for Jenni. | 他回家来找珍妮 |
[29:24] | Jenni is… | 珍妮是… |
[29:25] | Our daughter. | 我们的女儿 |
[29:27] | She’s out with friends. | 她跟朋友出去了 |
[29:29] | But he said he had an active case, | 但他说他在办案子 |
[29:31] | and he took his gun. | 所以就把枪拿走了 |
[29:34] | His shotgun. | 他的霰弹枪 |
[29:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:37] | – Sarge? – Yeah. | -警长 -嗯 |
[29:39] | It’s not about money now. | 现在不止是因为钱了 |
[29:40] | I found this stash. | 我找到了他藏的东西 |
[29:42] | It was hidden in a panel in the bedroom. | 是在卧室里的一个小盒子里发现的 |
[29:44] | All right, he knows we’re closing in. | 他知道我们快查到他了 |
[29:46] | Please. | 求你们 |
[29:49] | Whatever’s going on… | 不管发生了什么事 |
[29:52] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[29:56] | Do you know where he’d go? | 你知道他去哪里了吗 |
[30:01] | Martin Watts, he’s one of ours. | 马丁·瓦茨 同是警察 |
[30:04] | Suspected of armed robbery, battery, | 持械抢劫 殴打 |
[30:06] | and first degree murder. | 一级谋杀犯罪嫌疑人 |
[30:07] | Been on the job 20 years. He’s armed and trained, | 他做了20年警察 有武器 受过训练 |
[30:10] | and he’s not gonna be happy to see us. | 看到我们他肯定不会高兴 |
[30:12] | We believe he’s barricaded in one of those RVs. | 我们认为他在那边的休旅车里防守 |
[30:14] | We sealed off a one-block perimeter. | 已经封锁了一个街区 |
[30:16] | No one comes in or out until he’s in cuffs. | 抓到他之前不许任何人进出 |
[30:18] | All right, SWAT, you hang back until I give the signal. | 好 特警队 你们等我的信号 |
[30:21] | There’s no need to spook him. | 我们不要惊动他 |
[30:23] | IAD, you’re here to observe. | 内务部 你们是来观察的 |
[30:25] | He’s all yours once we got him. | 等我们抓住人就交给你们 |
[30:28] | All right, I know this isn’t easy. | 好 我知道这件事难办 |
[30:31] | But if he makes a move, | 但如果他行动 |
[30:34] | don’t hesitate. | 大家就不要犹豫 |
[30:36] | Let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
[30:40] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[30:42] | Me and Watts worked the same district for 11 years. | 我和瓦茨曾在同一个警署做了11年同事 |
[30:45] | I know him better than any negotiator HQ’s gonna send. | 我比任何一个总部派来的谈判人员都了解他 |
[30:49] | So let me bring him in. | 让我去抓他吧 |
[30:51] | Let me do this. | 让我去吧 |
[31:00] | If it puts you in danger, Trudy… | 如果他威胁到你的安全 特鲁迪 |
[31:02] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[31:09] | Hey, Watts! It’s Trudy. | 瓦茨 我是特鲁迪 |
[31:12] | Are you alone in there? | 你一个人在里面吗 |
[31:14] | I’m alone and I’m armed. | 我一个人 手上有武器 |
[31:16] | Okay, well, | 好 |
[31:19] | you’re making everybody a little tense out here, | 你这样让大家都很紧张 |
[31:21] | so why don’t you come on out, and we’ll all relax, okay? | 不如你出来吧 我们都好放松 好吗 |
[31:25] | You need to back up! | 你不要过来 |
[31:28] | I can’t do that, Watts. | 不行 瓦茨 |
[31:31] | I’m coming in. | 我要进去了 |
[31:33] | I’m coming in now. | 现在我要进去了 |
[31:34] | It’s just me. | 只有我一个人 |
[31:36] | Coming in. | 进来了 |
[31:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:58] | Put down your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[31:59] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[32:00] | Putting it down. Putting it down. | 我放下了 放下了 |
[32:05] | Okay, I’m just… | 好 我… |
[32:20] | I don’t know what your goal is, | 我不知道你的目标是什么 |
[32:23] | but no way am I walking out of here. | 但我绝对不会出去的 |
[32:26] | Either I take care of this, or one of yours does. | 要么我处理好 要么你们的人处理掉我 |
[32:34] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么到了这般田地 |
[32:44] | You remember I got shot? | 你还记得我中枪吗 |
[32:48] | The bullet lodged in my spine. | 子弹在我的脊椎里没取出来 |
[32:50] | They put me on medical. | 开始他们不让我继续工作 |
[32:53] | I’m making half a city wage trying to remember how to walk. | 幸好没瘫痪 但我只能拿一半的工资 |
[32:55] | I get back on the job and I’m right back to it… | 我回去上班 回去… |
[32:58] | chasing dirtbags in foreign cars | 坐着进口车追那些人渣 |
[33:02] | who pull down my salary in a night. | 是他们一夜之间害我收入减少 |
[33:05] | I was–I was owed more. | 他们欠我的更多了 |
[33:10] | Watts? | 瓦茨 |
[33:13] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[33:16] | Everybody gets hurt. | 人人都会受伤 |
[33:20] | I got shot, too. | 我也中过枪 |
[33:21] | – Remember? – Yeah. | -记得吗 -记得 |
[33:22] | And the brass gave me a desk | 于是上面就让我坐前台 |
[33:24] | and they made it very clear | 而且他们说得很清楚 |
[33:26] | that that was my one and only choice. | 那是我唯一的选择 |
[33:28] | And all I wanted to do was be out there. | 可是我当时只想出外勤 |
[33:34] | Can I please have a drink? | 我能喝一杯吗 |
[33:48] | But now, | 但现在 |
[33:51] | I got a whole building to protect. | 我要保护整个警署的人 |
[33:55] | And that was my reward, | 那是给我的奖赏 |
[33:57] | because I didn’t let it break me. | 因为我没有让它打败我 |
[34:01] | It–it doesn’t happen all at once. | 不是突然之间的事 |
[34:06] | It’s inch by inch, | 而是一点点 |
[34:09] | until one day, you’re alone with a bag of money, | 直到一天 你一个人拿着一袋子钱 |
[34:11] | and you just–you reach in, | 你就得寸进尺了 |
[34:15] | and you’re just so far from where you started. | 也远远偏离了自己的本心 |
[34:22] | There’s no way back. | 没有回头路 |
[34:26] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[34:27] | Just breathe, okay? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[34:31] | It was my plan, | 开始是我的计划 |
[34:34] | but at the end, I worked for them. | 但最后我却为他们工作 |
[34:35] | I tried to shut it down. | 我想停掉的 |
[34:39] | But–but Howard-he just came back at me. | 但霍华德报复我 |
[34:40] | He said he wanted two cars. | 他说要两辆车 |
[34:44] | He tried to cover our tracks. | 他想掩盖我们的行踪 |
[34:50] | A man’s dead. | 有人死了 |
[34:58] | I didn’t pull the trigger, but that’s on me. | 不是我开的枪 但却是因我而死 |
[35:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[35:06] | Virginia and your daughter-they do not deserve this. | 弗吉尼亚和你女儿 你不能这样对她们 |
[35:08] | You cannot do this to your daughter. | 你不能这样对你女儿 |
[35:11] | You cannot. | 绝对不能 |
[35:18] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[35:38] | You–you drank all my booze. I need… | 你把我的酒都喝了 我需要… |
[35:41] | Could you get another bottle? It’s in the… | 你能再去拿一瓶吗 在… |
[35:44] | The cupboard. | 在橱柜里 |
[35:46] | – Heck yeah. – Okay. | -当然可以 -好 |
[36:10] | But I’m gonna need your ankle piece first. | 但你得先把脚踝那里的枪给我 |
[36:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:54] | Come on, before the cameras get here. | 快走吧 趁媒体还没来 |
[37:11] | Always check the ankle piece. | 一定要记得查脚踝那里的枪 |
[37:14] | What was his name? | 他叫什么来着 |
[37:16] | From the academy? | 学院里那个老师 |
[37:18] | Hammered that into us. | 深深印在了我脑海里 |
[37:19] | I still feel him standing over me. | 我仍然觉得他在监督着我 |
[37:21] | Officer Llewyn. | 卢文警官 |
[37:22] | Llewyn. | 卢文 |
[37:23] | Stood too close to the females. | 总是站得离女性学员很近 |
[37:27] | That whole time, all I could think was, | 当时我满脑子想的是 |
[37:31] | that could be any of us sitting in that chair. | 坐在那把椅子上的可能是我们任何一个人 |
[37:35] | How easy mistakes pile on each other. | 错误是多么容易积少成多 |
[37:40] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[37:41] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[37:42] | Yeah. How you feeling? | 是 你感觉如何 |
[37:45] | Fine. | 没事了 |
[37:48] | When I asked you to sit on that house, | 我让你们去监视那栋房子时 |
[37:51] | I thought it was one thing-turned out it was another. | 我以为只是监视 结果却事与愿违 |
[37:54] | And I didn’t intend to put you in a bad situation. | 我不是故意置你们于险境的 |
[37:58] | And I apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[38:01] | That it? | 就这样吗 |
[38:04] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[38:08] | So, a real cop was behind this? | 幕后黑手是真警察吗 |
[38:10] | Well, | 是 |
[38:12] | he hadn’t been a real cop for a long time. | 但其实他已经很久就不是真的警察了 |
[38:28] | I-yeah, sorry. | 我…抱歉 |
[38:31] | Certainly earned your paycheck today, huh? | 今天算是对得起这份工作了 是吧 |
[38:33] | – I’ll say. – You all right? | -谁说不是 -你没事吧 |
[38:35] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[38:37] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[38:41] | Anyway, I’ll see you. | 先再见了 |
[38:42] | Kim? | 金 |
[38:45] | You know, sergeant Platt and I are pretty close. | 我和普拉特警长关系很好 |
[38:47] | She’s– | 她… |
[38:48] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[38:50] | Yeah, we’ll call it a mutual admiration society. | 算是我们互相敬佩吧 |
[38:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:54] | She and I were talking, | 我跟她聊了聊 |
[38:56] | and…I don’t have to be coy here. | 我也就不拐弯抹角了 |
[38:58] | She told me that you’re transferring out. | 她告诉我说你要调走 |
[39:01] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[39:03] | Because it’s that difficult to see him at work every day? | 因为每天上班见到他你很难受吗 |
[39:07] | Because… | 因为 |
[39:12] | Because I feel really guilty about calling it off. | 因为我为取消婚约感到自责 |
[39:15] | But it needed to be called off. | 但婚约需要取消 |
[39:17] | So…There’s plenty of other places I can work, Erin. | 我还有很多其他地方可去 艾琳 |
[39:20] | Yeah, no, I hear you. | 我明白 |
[39:23] | But you know that when Platt signs off on that paperwork | 但你知道 普拉特给你签了字 |
[39:26] | and takes it to the commander, she’s gonna want to know why. | 然后拿给局长后 她会问为什么 |
[39:32] | You know how hard it is already to be a female cop. | 你知道女警察本身就很难做 |
[39:35] | And this will follow you around. | 这种记录会一直跟着你 |
[39:37] | You. Not him. | 是跟着你 不是他 |
[39:40] | For the rest of your career. | 在你以后整个警察生涯中都跟着你 |
[39:45] | And I’m telling you, you have a really bright one ahead of you. | 我跟你说 你的前途真的很光明 |
[39:51] | Just think about it. | 你再好好想想 |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:01] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[40:05] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:11] | All right. Two bison tail porters. | 好 两杯野牛尾波特啤酒 |
[40:14] | They’re my favorite new craft brewery. | 我最喜欢的手工啤酒 |
[40:15] | They sent over two free cases. | 他们免费送来了两箱 |
[40:17] | It’s kind of bitter, though, right? | 不过有点苦 对吧 |
[40:18] | – What up? – Tony! | -好啊 -东尼 |
[40:20] | Hey, heard your middleweight got injured today. | 我听说你们的选手今天受伤了 |
[40:23] | You’re gonna have to forfeit, huh? | 你们要惨败了啊 |
[40:25] | Actually, I was thinking I might offer my services. | 其实我在考虑自己上 |
[40:27] | No. No, no way. | 不 不行 |
[40:29] | Why not? I trained for this. | 为什么不 我专门受过训练的 |
[40:30] | You trained for Roman. | 你接受的训练是跟罗曼打 |
[40:35] | Right. I’m looking at you out of peer pressure, | 对 我看你是因为同行压力 |
[40:37] | just to be clear. | 我事先说明 |
[40:38] | Screw it. I’m in. | 管它呢 我跟你打 |
[40:40] | – Let’s box. – There, you all heard it. | -我们打一场 -大家都听到了 |
[40:41] | That was binding. | 我们说定了 |
[40:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:44] | You’re gonna be needing this. | 你会需要这个的 |
[40:50] | Hey, Adam. This is Bryn. | 亚当 这是布林 |
[40:52] | And I was just telling Bryn | 我刚才告诉了布林 |
[40:54] | that you’re kind of licking your wounds a little bit. | 你现在正为情所伤 |
[40:57] | Well, it turns out that so is she. | 原来她也是 |
[40:58] | So, you know. | 所以 你懂的 |
[41:00] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:04] | So, you’re a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[41:06] | I am. | 是的 |
[41:08] | You must have so many crazy stories. | 你肯定有很多精彩的故事 |
[41:11] | I got some crazy stories. | 我是有些精彩的故事 |
[41:18] | Look, Bryn… | 布林 |
[41:22] | I’m just not… | 我不… |
[41:24] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[41:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |