Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] So does anybody know what Little went away for? 利特尔到底犯了什么事
[00:08] Manslaughter. 杀人
[00:09] Killed Gi-Gi Dicaro, a shakedown artist from Bridgeport, 杀了吉吉·狄卡罗 来自布里奇波特的落魄艺术家
[00:12] right under the 35th street red line stop. 就在第35街红线站下面
[00:14] Snapped his neck. 拧断了他的脖子
[00:15] So you gonna let him dog you out like that 你就让他这么拖迟
[00:16] about your wedding date with Burgess? 你和伯吉斯的婚期
[00:18] I could take him. 我能搞定他
[00:19] Guy’s like 6’6″, 250, easy. 接近两米高 250斤的人 很容易
[00:21] You would have my back, obviously. Right? 你会帮我 对吧
[00:23] Who? Me or jay? 谁 我还是杰
[00:25] Because I think I want to watch that fight. 因为我想观战
[00:27] – Come on. – That’s just surreal, you know? -得了 -这事挺奇怪的
[00:29] The two of them, they were cell mates. 那两个人之前住同一间牢房
[00:32] Now he’s just on the payroll. 现在又让他来帮忙
[00:33] I’m sure Voight has his reasons. 博伊特肯定有他的理由
[00:35] Yeah. He usually does. 对 通常是这样
[00:40] All right, just, just… 好吧 只是
[00:41] Just run me through it one more time. 再和我说一遍
[00:43] What’s my cut? 我拿多少
[00:44] 10% of all money seized. 查获钱款的10%
[00:46] And how do I get paid? 怎么把钱给我
[00:48] Cash? Check? What? 现金 支票 还是什么
[00:49] CIs always get paid cash so that way 线人一般都拿现金
[00:51] you can’t trace it to a bank account. 这样就无法通过银行账户追踪
[00:52] Good, I don’t have a bank account, anyway. 很好 反正我也没有银行账户
[00:54] And what am I looking at? 那还有什么事
[00:55] Soon as everything’s catalogued, signed off on. 一切清查好了之后签字就行
[00:57] Okay, what does that mean? 好吧 这是什么意思
[00:59] Couple of days? A week? What– 几天 一周 还是…
[01:01] You talk to Audrey about this? 你和奥德丽说过了吗
[01:02] She’s on board? 她加入吗
[01:03] She’s not thrilled. 她不是很想干
[01:05] What choice does she have if we’re gonna get to Florida? 但如果我们要去弗罗里达她还有什么选择
[01:12] Rory Jensen has been a CPD priority target 罗里·延森几年来一直都是芝加哥警署的
[01:15] for several years now. 头号目标
[01:17] Yeah, we went after him hard when I was in vice, 我在缉捕队的时候就在盯他
[01:18] but since he never laid a finger on any dope, 但他一直都很干净
[01:20] we could never grab him. 我们没证据抓他
[01:22] Remember that big DEA bust last year? 还记得去年缉毒局那次大型抓捕吗
[01:23] Caused a major cocaine shortage in the city? 在城里造成了可卡因短缺
[01:26] Jensen is the guy who’s taking advantage of that. 延森就是那时候获利的
[01:30] All right, you all know Eddie Little, our new CI. 好 你们都认识艾迪·利特尔了 我们的新线人
[01:33] You got the floor. 你来说
[01:34] Well, me and Jensen go way back. 我和延森很早就认识了
[01:36] Met him in juvie. 在少管所认识的
[01:38] I was in for GTA, he was in 我因为飞车抢劫进去的
[01:39] for rolling tourists on rush street. 他是因为在街上扒游客的口袋
[01:41] Now he owns a string of sports bars on the north side. 他现在在北方有一系列娱乐酒吧
[01:44] Sells watered-down liquor to the college kids in front; 面上在卖淡酒给大学生
[01:46] in the back he slings his real product to the local dealers. 私底下在和当地毒贩做生意
[01:49] Which is who we’re gonna hit first. 所以我们要先去灭掉他
[01:52] See, we bust the crews that Jensen’s supplying, 我们先打击延森的供应链
[01:55] knock the legs out from under his operation. 破坏他的经营系统
[01:57] If the city’s dry, how’s he getting his coke? 如果城里毒品短缺了 他的毒品哪来的
[01:59] He’s got a connection. 他有来路
[02:00] I mean, not Mexico, not the cartels. 不是墨西哥那边的贩毒集团
[02:03] Ireland. 在爱尔兰
[02:04] He’s got an old family contact. 他有以前的家族联系
[02:05] They roll it across the Canadian border. 他们把毒品从加拿大边境弄进来
[02:07] You know all of this how? 这些你是怎么知道的
[02:09] I just got paroled three days ago. 我三天前才被保释
[02:11] I guarantee you I know more about that’s going down 我向你保证 我比这里的任何人
[02:13] on the streets than anybody in this room. 都更了解街上的事
[02:15] Okay. 好了
[02:16] First target is the Lost Disciples. 第一个目标是迷失门徒
[02:19] Eddie has intel this little motorcycle gang is receiving 艾迪得知这个小机车帮今晚要接收
[02:22] a shipment of Jensen’s coke tonight at their clubhouse. 延森的一批货 就在俱乐部里
[02:25] I need a word. 过来谈谈
[02:32] So here’s the blueprint for the Lost Disciples’ clubhouse. 这是迷失门徒俱乐部的设计图
[02:39] This CI… 这个线人
[02:42] He was your cell mate, right? 是你之前的狱友 对吗
[02:44] That’s right. 没错
[02:45] And he’s fresh out of Stateville, 他刚出狱
[02:46] so he’s got knowledge that would take 所以他知道的消息
[02:48] my unit a year to gather. 我的人要花一年才能收集到
[02:50] Like what? 比如
[02:52] Rory jensen. 罗里·延森
[02:56] This is the best shot we’ve ever had to take that guy down. 这是我们拿下这家伙的最好机会
[03:01] I just want to make sure this isn’t 我只希望这不是
[03:02] Stateville looking out for Stateville. 狱友福利
[03:06] This goes south, I need to know you’ll serve little up. 如果这次行动失败 你要有个交代
[03:11] Count on it. 没问题
[03:15] Then knock yourself out. 去吧
[03:24] Hey, Tony, are you in position? 托尼 你们就位了吗
[03:26] All set. 都就位了
[03:30] About to breach. 准备爆破
[03:34] Hold on, you got three guys right on top of you. 等等 你们头顶上有三个人
[03:37] Hold on. 等等
[03:43] – Get everything? – Yeah, it’s all good. -东西都拿齐了吗 -齐了
[03:51] All right, you’re clear. 好 可以了
[03:52] All right, everybody get back. Let’s go. 大家继续行动 来吧
[03:59] All right. 准备好
[04:00] Three…two…one. 三 二 一
[04:12] Go, go, go! 行动
[04:19] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警察
[04:32] Stay here. Keep your eyes open. 留在这 好好盯着
[04:37] Move up! Move up! 上 上
[04:51] I can call in S.W.A.T. and this can get serious, 我可以叫特警队来跟你们好好干一场
[04:55] or you can toss your weapons now. 或者你们也可以现在放下武器
[05:17] Show me your hands now! 双手放在我能看到的地方
[05:18] Show me your hands! Don’t move! 举起双手 不准动
[05:19] Don’t move! Put your hands on the table! 不准动 双手放在桌上
[05:20] Drop it! Put them on the table! 放下武器 双手放在桌上
[05:22] Get up, let me see your hands! 起来 让我看见你的双手
[05:23] – Put your hands on the table! – Get up! -双手放在桌子上 -起来
[05:25] – Drop them! – Get up! -放下武器 -起来
[05:32] Make sure you keep them separated, all right? 确保把他们隔离开 知道吗
[05:33] Okay. 好的
[05:34] Well, looks like the intel was solid. 看来消息很可靠
[05:36] Let’s go bag it. 收集证据吧
[05:37] Found this in the office. 在办公室找到了这个
[05:39] 40 grand. 四万现金
[05:40] Put it with the rest. 跟其它的放一起
[05:52] I think that’s a great plan. 我觉得这策略不错
[05:54] You flank ’em like the allies in north Africa. 就像盟军在北非一样 包抄他们
[05:57] North Africa? No, it’s dinner. 什么北非 不过就是一起吃顿晚饭罢了
[05:59] And it’s not a plan. 而且也不是我的策略
[06:00] I mean, normal people have dinner. 一起吃餐晚饭不是很正常吗
[06:01] Still, having your mom fly out to meet Adam’s dad? 但你可是让妈妈专程飞来见亚当的爸爸
[06:04] I mean, if that doesn’t push him to settle 如果这还不能逼他把婚礼日子定下来
[06:05] on a wedding date, what will? 我不知道你还能怎么做
[06:07] No, no. 不不
[06:07] My deposit on the ballroom 我的宴会厅定金
[06:09] was 3 grand. 是三千
[06:11] And if I don’t get that back in full by way of 如果你们不退给我一张
[06:13] a certified cashier’s check, I will be sending 全额的银行支票 就等着我派人
[06:16] a city inspector to check for faulty wiring. 去你那检查电路故障吧
[06:19] I’m so sorry, can you hold? 真抱歉 你能稍等吗
[06:22] You see, this is why I’ve never been engaged. 看 这就是为什么我从来不订婚
[06:25] And here I thought it was on account of you being 我还以为是因为你是一个
[06:26] a heartless jag-off. 没心没肺的混蛋呢
[06:27] Hey, I’ve been in love many times. 我爱过很多次的
[06:30] They just all turn out to be crazy. 只是最后结局都有点失控
[06:34] Intelligence busted the Lost Disciples’ clubhouse. 情报组端了迷失信徒的窝点
[06:37] And besides a lot of dope and guns, 除了大量毒品和枪支
[06:38] they seized six crates of stolen goods. 他们还缴获了六箱盗窃货物
[06:41] I need you to catalogue the swag 你们去给我把赃物分类
[06:44] and track down the rightful owners. 然后找到失主
[06:46] Wow. Lost property detail? 失物认领吗
[06:47] That’s so exhilarating. 真是太刺激了
[06:48] There are no small assignments, Burgess. 没有不重要的任务 伯吉斯
[06:50] Just small-minded patrolmen. 只能眼光短浅的巡警
[06:53] You still there? 你还在吗
[06:54] Great, that’s Platt with two ts. 很好 普拉特 独特的特
[06:57] No, two ts. 不 独特的特
[07:00] – Well? – What? 10 kilos. -怎么样 -10公斤
[07:02] It’s a nice grab. 收获不少
[07:04] We only got 40k in cash out of that clubhouse, though. 但我们只找到了四万现金
[07:06] No, no, no, I heard the disciples 不 我听说那些信徒
[07:08] had more than that in there. 在那藏了不止这些
[07:09] It’s got to be in the walls or someplace. 一定是在墙里或什么地方
[07:11] Eddie, it’s what we got. 艾迪 我们只找到这么多
[07:13] 4k? 四千块
[07:14] That’s not gonna get me new tires on this junker. 连给这家伙换个新轮胎都不够
[07:16] So take the job I got you. 那就干我介绍给你的那份工作
[07:18] What’re you talking about? 你说什么呢
[07:20] I thought we were partners? 我们不是搭档吗
[07:21] You know how many days it’s gonna take me 你知不知道我得在那仓库
[07:23] clocking in and clocking out of that warehouse to make 75k? 上多少天班才能赚到七万五
[07:26] All right, just go home, see your girls. 回家见你的姑娘们吧
[07:28] We’ll talk later. 我们晚点再谈
[07:34] This was just sent over from property crimes. 这是财产犯罪科那边送来的
[07:37] It’s all the burglaries and thefts 都是过去三个月来
[07:38] over the last three months. 发生的抢劫和盗窃案
[07:39] It never ends. 真是没完没了
[07:40] Some days you’re chasing bad guys, 有时候你可以上街追坏人
[07:42] some days you’re doing this. 有时候你却只能干这个
[07:43] Hey, Kim. 金
[07:45] – Can I talk to you quick? – Sure. -能跟你说两句吗 -当然
[07:51] My dad can’t make it tonight. 我爸爸今晚来不了了
[07:52] He’s got to work violence reduction. 他要上班 负责预防减少暴力
[07:54] – When did you find that out? – He just called. -什么时候的事 -他刚打电话给我
[07:56] You know how it is with those shifts, they just pop up. 你也知道的 有时候排班就是很突然
[07:58] Did you tell him that my mom’s, like, 你跟他说了我妈妈
[07:59] only in town one night? 只来这待一晚吗
[08:00] Yeah, I know. He’s really sorry. 我知道 他真的很抱歉
[08:05] What? 怎么了
[08:06] All week. 一整个礼拜
[08:08] We’ve been talking about this for a month. 这件事我们已经讨论了一个月
[08:11] Well, baby, I mean… 宝贝 我是说…
[08:13] You and I both know what it’s like with overtime. 我们俩都知道加班是怎么一回事
[08:14] Pop can’t pass that up. 我老爸也没办法
[08:16] You know? 你知道吗
[08:17] Hey, listen, we’ll talk about this later. 听着 我们待会再谈这件事
[08:19] Just–would you tell your mom that 你能告诉你妈妈
[08:20] we’re both really, really sorry? 我们真的非常抱歉吗
[08:22] Would you tell her that? 你能跟她说一声吗
[08:23] I got to go. Okay? 我得走了
[08:32] I’m not gonna say a thing. 我什么都不会说的
[08:39] Voight. 博伊特
[08:40] Any reason the Feds would be at my door? 你知道那些探员为什么会来我家吗
[08:41] Don’t open it, Eddie. 别开门 艾迪
[08:44] FBI. 联调局
[08:49] FBI! Open the door. 联调局 开门
[08:51] They know. 他们知道了
[08:52] Eddie! 艾迪
[09:13] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警察
[09:14] Inside! Get back in your house! 进去 回你自己家里去
[09:16] You too, get in your house! 你也是 回家去
[09:18] Stay there. 别出来
[09:31] He’s not FBI. 他不是联调局的人
[09:32] Guess I got lucky. 算我走运
[09:41] I’m burned. 我完蛋了
[09:42] It’s just a matter of time before 那些信徒没过多久
[09:43] the Disciples send someone else. 就会再派人来
[09:45] You two okay? 你们俩没事吧
[09:46] Who was he? 他是谁
[09:47] Just a bad guy posing as FBI. 只不过是一个假扮联调局的坏人
[09:50] I got another problem. 我有别的问题
[09:52] They’re gonna put me back inside for possessing a firearm. 他们会因为我非法持械而重新把我关回去
[09:56] I was just protecting my family! 我只是在保护我的家人
[10:01] No you weren’t. 不 不是你
[10:03] She was. 她才是
[10:05] Yeah. 没错
[10:07] Come here, honey. 过来 亲爱的
[10:08] Come here. 过来
[10:10] Here. 来
[10:11] I need your hands. 把你的手给我
[10:13] There you go. 过来
[10:15] Good, good, good. 很好 很好 很好
[10:16] It’s gonna be okay. 没事的
[10:17] Yeah, right there. Right there. 就握这里 这里
[10:18] Ah, that’s good. That’s good, honey– 很好 很好 亲爱的
[10:21] Dispatch, this is Sergeant Hank Voight, intelligence. 调度中心 我是情报组的汉克·博伊特警长
[10:29] You need to put the girls in protective custody. 你需要对她们进行保护性监禁
[10:32] I don’t want to be separated. 我不想和他分开
[10:33] It’s all right, I’ll take you to the district. 没事 我会带你回警局
[10:35] It’ll be okay. 没事的
[10:41] Is it gonna be okay? 真的会没事吗
[10:43] Just go with your mom. 跟着你妈妈就行
[10:49] Come on, that’s my car. 来吧 那是我的车
[10:51] What about our clothes and stuff? 我们的衣服之类的东西呢
[10:52] I’ll have somebody get them later, okay? 我待会儿会找人来拿的 好吗
[11:03] Keep them safe. 保护好她们
[11:22] Come on in. 进来吧
[11:26] Can I get you guys anything? 你们需要些什么吗
[11:28] No. No thank you. 不 不用了 谢谢
[11:31] Can we trust him? 我们能信任他吗
[11:33] Who? 谁
[11:36] Eddie. 艾迪
[11:41] Listen, your dad is– 听着 你爸爸…
[11:43] He’s… 他…
[11:45] He’s not my dad. 他不是我爸爸
[11:46] Tracy. 特蕾西
[11:48] Let the Detective get back to work. 警探还有工作要忙
[11:53] Sure. 好的
[12:05] Haven’t been able to get hired since I lost these. 我弄丢这些东西后都找不到工作了
[12:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:08] Make sure you get them insured. 记得上保险
[12:11] Reached out to every complaint in our record. 记录中报案的人都联系过了
[12:12] That should cover it. 应该都来了
[12:14] What about the rest of it? 其他这些呢
[12:15] If it’s got any value, it goes to auction. 值点钱的就送去拍卖
[12:17] – Thanks. – Sure. -谢了 -不客气
[12:20] “To my girl.” “送给我的姑娘”
[12:22] Wonder who she was. 真想知道她是谁
[12:25] The number listed here’s no longer in service. 这上面的号码已经是空号了
[12:27] Yeah? Well, what’s the address? 是吗 地址呢
[12:29] 3421 North Pine Grove. 北松林3421号
[12:32] Want to find out? 想去看看吗
[12:34] Not really. 不太想
[12:35] Great. We’re going. 很好 我们走
[12:42] IAD called twice about the shooting. 内务部为这起枪击案打来两次电话
[12:44] Huh, they can read the sworn statements. 让他们看证词去吧
[12:46] If Eddie was involved… 如果艾迪也有牵扯…
[12:48] He was asleep at the time. 他当时在睡觉
[12:50] So where’re we at? 情况如何了
[12:52] We didn’t get any connection to 我们没找到
[12:53] Jensen off any of the Disciples’ phones. 延森与任何信徒的通话记录
[12:56] We’re gonna kick out the next leg from Jensen’s operation. 我们要阻止延森的下一场行动
[12:58] That’s the 25 Boys, named after caliber they like 那是二五帮 以他们杀人惯用的
[13:01] to use on the back of people’s heads. 点二五口径手枪命名
[13:02] I put a call in to a friend. He owes me a favor. 我联系了个朋友 他欠我人情
[13:04] He can confirm that they’re 确认他们是要
[13:05] slinging cocaine through Chinatown. 通过唐人街贩可卡因
[13:07] And I’m running all male members and their relatives 我在调查所有男性成员及亲属
[13:08] to see if there are any utility bills in the area, 看看他们有没有周围的消费账单
[13:10] anything that would indicate where their stash house is located. 一切能定位他们藏毒窝点的线索
[13:13] All right, get word out to the tech guys that work that beat. 通知技术人员抓紧干
[13:16] I know a guy. 我认识个人
[13:17] Got paroled last year. Henry Yu. 去年才假释出来 亨利·余
[13:19] Yeah? 是吗
[13:21] Yu, he’s a heavy hitter around Cermak. 他是瑟马克街那块的大人物
[13:23] He’ll talk. But not for less than 20 grand. 他会说的 但起码要两万块
[13:25] Yeah, give him 10. 是 给他一万
[13:27] What’d I just say? 你听不懂吗
[13:29] 10’s not gonna do it. 一万不行
[13:34] You know what a CI does, Eddie? 你知道什么叫线人吗 艾迪
[13:37] A CI does whatever the hell I tell him to do. 就是我说什么 你就干什么
[13:42] So, uh, 10 then? 那就一万吗
[13:43] Sign it out of the 1505 fund. 算在1505资金里
[13:45] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[13:55] Can you hear me? 听得见吗
[13:58] Loud and clear. 很清楚
[14:14] You know, last time I saw your boss, 知道吗 我上次见你老大
[14:16] we both had kitchen duty. 还是在厨房干活
[14:18] He washed the dishes, I dried. 他洗盘子 我擦干
[14:20] We got to pocket the extra biscuits, though, didn’t we? 不过倒是能多拿些饼干吃
[14:22] What do you want, Eddie? 你想干什么 艾迪
[14:31] Where do 25 Boys cut their snow? 二五帮在哪销货
[14:33] Think I’d help the police with 10,000, huh? 一万块就想让我帮警察吗
[14:37] Word travels fast, Eddie. 消息传很快的 艾迪
[14:40] You got a son, don’t you, Henry? 你有个儿子是不是 亨利
[14:42] What’s his name? Jimmy? 叫什么来着 吉米吗
[14:44] Doing a stretch up in stateville? 在州监狱蹲大牢吧
[14:46] Domestic battery, that’s what I heard. 我听说是家庭暴力
[14:47] Must be a real tough guy, 一定是个硬汉
[14:48] beating up on his girlfriend like that. 把女朋友打成那样
[14:51] I know a couple dirty white boys who would just kill 我认识几个很乐意给小卖部账户
[14:54] to have this 10 grand deposited in their canteen account. 赚一万块的白人混小子
[14:58] One collect call, Jimmy comes back to you feetfirst. 我一通电话 你儿子就没命了
[15:04] You sign off on this? 这是你同意的吗
[15:05] Little making death threats? 让利特尔下死亡威胁
[15:09] No. 不是
[15:10] Do the cops know what kind of snake they’re in bed with? 警察知道你有多毒吗
[15:12] Let’s just play it out. 我们静观其变
[15:18] Just give me an address, Henry. 给我个地址就好 亨利
[15:46] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警察
[15:47] Put your hands up! 举起手来
[15:49] Show me your hands! 举起手来
[15:50] – Freeze! Don’t move! – Up against the wall! -不许动 -趴墙上
[15:55] Up against the wall! Everybody up against the wall! 全部给我趴墙上
[16:43] Police! Stop! 警察 别跑
[16:47] Where’re you going, pal? 你想去哪 伙计
[16:52] Don’t move! Don’t move! 不许动 不许动
[16:55] Adam, if you want to pass your next drug test, don’t breathe. 亚当 如果你想通过下次药检 别呼吸
[17:00] What? 什么
[17:03] It’s dinner. 那是晚餐
[17:04] Who can’t show up for a dinner? 有谁吃晚餐不到
[17:08] Tommy. 汤米
[17:09] This is a no-win for me. 我说了对我没好处
[17:11] I tell you it’s not going to work 我要说了这样不行
[17:13] and you get married, then I’m the jag-off. 你们又结了婚 那我就是恶人
[17:19] We’re looking for Gloria Hayden. 我们找格洛莉亚·海登
[17:20] What’s this regarding? 什么事
[17:22] We wanted to return this to her. 我们想把这个还给她
[17:24] I can’t believe you found this. 不敢相信你们找到了
[17:26] Please come in. 请进
[17:29] Our home was broken into some months back. 几个月前我们家遭了小偷
[17:33] I bought that in Tokyo on a one night layover back from Vietnam. 这是我在从越南回来 经停东京时买的
[17:37] My father was in Vietnam. 我爸爸去过越南
[17:38] 5th Marine Regiment. 海军陆战队第五团
[17:39] That was 3rd Battalion, I was in the 1st. 那是三营的 我在一营
[17:44] I remember the day I got off the plane. 我还记得自己下飞机那天
[17:46] Gloria was there. 格洛莉亚在那
[17:48] I didn’t have money for a ring, but I had this. 我没钱买戒指 但我有这个
[17:51] I proposed right then and there. 当场我就求了婚
[17:53] If you knew she was the one, why wait, right? 如果她就是对的人 何苦犹豫 对吗
[17:56] We just need Gloria to sign for her property. 我们需要格洛莉亚来签字确认一下
[17:59] Uh, she won’t be doing that. 她恐怕办不到
[18:01] She’s at Rosehill Cemetery. 她在玫瑰山墓园
[18:03] I’m so sorry, sir. 抱歉 老先生
[18:05] Young lady, don’t be sorry. 小姑娘 没什么好抱歉的
[18:08] We had 46 years together. 我们在一起46年
[18:10] I didn’t regret a day. 我从未感到后悔
[18:19] Hank’s got some paperwork he needs you to sign. 汉克有份文件要你签一下
[18:22] How much longer do we have to be here? 我们还要待在这里多久
[18:23] Just got to take care of some formalities. 就剩一些手续要处理了
[18:26] Then the three of us are out of here. 然后我们三个就能离开这里
[18:34] I know it’s not much, but if either of you’s hungry, 我知道这帮不上大忙 不过如果你们谁饿了
[18:37] there’s a vending machine. 那里有台自动贩卖机
[18:39] Good idea. 太好了
[18:40] Tracy, do you want anything? 特蕾西 你要吃什么吗
[18:43] It’s, um… 在…
[18:45] It’s just downstairs past the front desk. 下楼走过前台就到了
[18:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:53] She’s blind. 她瞎了
[18:57] How do you mean? 你想说什么
[18:59] Eddie. 艾迪
[19:00] My mom won’t see him for what he really is. 我妈妈就是看不出他是什么样的人
[19:07] You know, Eddie’s the one that shot the biker, not my mom. 是艾迪朝那个机车手开的枪 不是我妈妈
[19:13] And she just lied to protect him. 而她为了保护他说了谎
[19:20] I think we need to keep that between me and you. 这件事就我们两个知道就好 不要外传
[19:23] Why? 为什么
[19:25] Because you don’t need things to get more complicated 因为现在情况已经很复杂了
[19:27] than they already are. 不要让它更复杂
[19:29] And I don’t want your mom to get in trouble. 而且我也不想让你妈妈卷入麻烦
[19:35] I just don’t trust him. 我就是不相信他
[19:42] Do you want me to talk to your mom about this? 你想要我和你妈妈聊聊吗
[19:46] Not gonna listen to you, either. 她也不会听你的
[19:56] It’s a reliability form. 是一张证明你可靠的表
[19:58] Says you’re entitled to a reward 表明你会得到
[20:00] for the Street value of the drugs we seized. 我们缴获的毒品的市值奖励
[20:02] That’s $25,000. 那是两万五美金
[20:04] – On top of the 10%? – Yeah. -不含在那一成里的吗 -对
[20:07] And with what we got so far, plus that, 从我们缴获的情况来看 加上那个
[20:10] you’re looking at 40k, Eddie. 你可以拿到四万 艾迪
[20:12] That ain’t 75. 那也没有七万五
[20:14] I’m doing everything I’m authorized to do. 我已经在我的权限范围内尽力了
[20:17] What’d you tell people I did for you inside, anyway? 你是怎么和别人说我在牢里帮你做的事的
[20:23] You want a major score? 你想要大捞一笔
[20:24] Go rob a bank. 那去抢银行吧
[20:26] We got to go right at Jensen, right now. 我们现在就应该去抓延森
[20:27] Eddie, Eddie! 艾迪 艾迪
[20:30] – You got tunnel vision. – Come on. -你的眼光太狭隘了 -拜托
[20:31] Move to the big leagues. 去抓大头目
[20:33] Score some real cash. 来笔大的
[20:37] Why don’t you lay your cards on the table? 你不如就把底牌亮了吧
[20:39] Right now. Face up. 现在 亮给我看
[20:41] And tell me this: 然后告诉我
[20:43] Was this your plan the whole time? 这从头到尾都是你的计划吗
[20:47] We either do this together, or I take it to narcotics. 要么我们合作 要么我就拿去给毒贩
[20:50] They’d love to have this notch in their belt. 他们应该很愿意为此付点小钱
[20:57] Okay, change of plans. 好 计划变了
[20:59] We’re gonna take a run at Jensen. 我们下一步就去抓延森
[21:01] – Based on? – I reached out to him. -为什么 -我联系上他了
[21:03] He agreed to a sit-down in one the sports bars 他同意在格里村他名下的
[21:05] he owns up in Wrigleyville. 某家娱乐酒吧见面
[21:06] Really? 是吗
[21:07] Way I remember it, you two had a falling out. 我记得你们两个闹翻了
[21:09] Well, I don’t know what you remember. 我不知道你记得的是什么东西
[21:11] I ate a manslaughter wrap for the guy. 我帮他担了杀人罪
[21:13] And what did he do? 然后他怎么样了
[21:14] He got rich. 他发财了
[21:15] None of my family saw a dime. 没有分给我家一分钱
[21:17] He owes me, and he knows it. 他欠我的 他很清楚
[21:19] The lab already confirmed that the coke we seized 鉴证室已经确认 我们从那25人帮那
[21:21] off the 25 boys is the same coke that we got off the bikers. 缴获的可卡因和从机车手那里缴获的是同一批
[21:24] It’s 99% pure, so it’s Jensen’s. 纯度99% 所以是延森的货
[21:27] If we stay on course, we’re gonna have a case. 只要我们继续追查 就能查到他身上
[21:28] Our CI’s identity’s been compromised; we’re out of road. 我们线人的身份暴露了 查不下去了
[21:31] Okay, so what’s the angle here? 好 那怎么切入
[21:33] I am. 我来
[21:40] I go in with Eddie, play the role, 我和艾迪一起进去 演场戏
[21:42] we tell Jensen we get his drugs 我们告诉延森 只要给个折扣
[21:44] out of evidence for a cut rate. 他的毒品就不再是证物
[21:45] Okay, Sarge, 好 警长
[21:46] we’ll run backup, we’ll put surveillance on the bar– 那我们去后援 去监视酒吧…
[21:48] It’s just me and Eddie on this. 只有我和艾迪去
[21:53] Before you go anywhere, we got to talk. 你去之前 我们先谈一谈
[22:03] All right, look. 好 听我说
[22:06] If you have some secret deal going on with Eddie, 如果你和艾迪之间有什么秘密的约定
[22:08] I need to know right now. 现在就告诉我
[22:10] He’s helping us take down a priority target. 他正在帮我们抓一个重要目标
[22:12] You got a problem with that? 你有什么意见吗
[22:15] I have a problem with using this unit 我的意见是 你正在用这个警队
[22:17] to pay off an old prison debt. 帮一个老囚犯还债
[22:21] Maybe you should sit this one out. 这事你可以不用管
[22:22] What dirt does he have on you? 他到底抓了你什么把柄
[22:24] It’s not like that. 不是你想的那样
[22:24] No? Well, then tell me, what’s it like? 是吗 那你告诉我是哪样
[22:26] Because I’m thinking this is all to get your guy a payday. 因为我觉得这一切都是为了帮他挣点钱
[22:32] Man, you have any idea what it was like for me on the inside? 你知道我当时在牢里是什么样子吗
[22:36] After you put the cuffs on me? 在你给我戴上手铐之后
[22:38] What’s that got to do with anything? 这和我说的有什么关系
[22:40] Every guy I ever locked up knew I was coming. 所有被我抓过的人都知道我来了
[22:42] Still, I chose gen pop. 然而我还是选择了去监狱里
[22:46] No protective custody. 没有警方的保护性拘留
[22:48] So I’m in there two days, and the word comes back 我不过进去了两天 就听说
[22:51] that the whole tier’s coming after me. 所有人都在追杀我
[22:53] You know, you kill a cop, you’re top dog. 杀一个警察 你还是个官
[23:02] They jumped me in the kitchen. 他们在厨房里突然袭击我
[23:04] Four guys. 一共有四个人
[23:06] One of them’s got a shank the size of a butcher knife. 其中一个人还拿了一个屠刀大小的凶器
[23:11] And, man, I put up a fight. 然后呢 我和他们打了一架
[23:21] I wasn’t afraid to die. 我不怕死
[23:28] But I was afraid of how my son might remember me. 但我怕以后我儿子不知道该怎么看我
[23:39] Anyway, Eddie showed up in the kitchen. 总之 当时艾迪出现在了厨房里
[23:43] Had a few friends. 他带了几个朋友
[23:50] From then on, I was protected. 从那时起 我得到了保护
[23:55] The only reason I ever got a second chance to be the police… 我之所以还能成为警察
[24:00] a father, now a grandfather… 成为父亲 现在还做了爷爷
[24:06] is because of him. 都多亏了他
[24:29] Jensen. 延森
[24:40] No wires. 没带窃听设备
[24:42] There’s no way you’re taking either of those. 根本不可能带
[24:45] Eddie Little! 艾迪·利特尔
[24:46] So you’re back from the tombs, huh? 你从监狱里出来了是吧
[24:49] Let him go. 放开他
[24:50] Sweetheart, give us a minute, no? 乖 让我们聊聊 行不行
[24:52] Sure. 好的
[24:54] And the infamous sergeant from the 21. 这不是21分局那个臭名昭著的警长吗
[24:57] Rory, look at you. 罗里 你看你
[24:58] How many of these joints you have now? 你现在有多少个这种作坊啊
[25:00] Four, five? 四个 还是五个
[25:01] You must be printing money during Cubs season. 每次小熊队有比赛你肯定都赚得盆满钵满吧
[25:04] I get by. I do okay. 还行吧 凑合
[25:07] You hear that, Hank? 听到了吧 汉克
[25:08] He says he gets by. 他竟然说他只是凑合
[25:10] – Nice. – Okay. -真好啊 -行了
[25:13] So you call me after all these years, Eddie, 这么多年了 你给我打电话 艾迪
[25:15] and you tell me that you’re working for the cops. 你跟我说你现在在给警察做事
[25:17] And that you got a deal for me. 你还给我揽了笔生意
[25:20] Let it not be said 千万别说
[25:20] that you don’t have one set of balls on you, huh? 你都是胡说八道
[25:23] I got an offer. 我有个提议
[25:25] You know that coke that was taken off 你知道从那群小子手里
[25:27] the disciples and the 25 boys? 被没收的那批可卡因吧
[25:29] 30 kilos? 一共30千克
[25:30] Came from you; we both know that. 我们都知道那是你的货
[25:32] I can get it back for you. 我可以给你拿回来
[25:34] You can resell it, make 100% profit. 你可以重新再卖 稳赚不赔
[25:37] And how am I supposed to do that 缉毒队还在查我呢
[25:38] when I got narcotics investigating me? 我要怎么再去卖
[25:45] That’s good faith. 这够诚意了吧
[25:48] I pick that up and three seconds later, 只要我拿了它
[25:49] I got all my doors crashed in, right? 我的门立马就全部被踹开了 对吧
[25:52] That’s what’s gonna happen. 肯定是这样吧
[25:53] Take a look outside. 你大可往外面看看
[25:55] There’s nobody there. 外面一个人都没有
[25:58] This is about me getting square with Eddie 我只是想还了艾迪的人情
[26:01] and Eddie getting square with you. 而艾迪也只想和你扯平了
[26:04] This deal… 这笔交易
[26:07] comes with my personal guarantee 我以我个人的名义向你保证
[26:09] you’ll be protected from narcotics. 缉毒队不会来找你麻烦
[26:14] You know, when I first heard that 你知道吗 我第一次听说
[26:15] Eddie protected you inside… 艾迪在牢里保护了你的时候
[26:18] I thought the man gone insane, lost his mind. 我还以为他疯了
[26:22] But I guess it was just Eddie looking at his own 不过看来艾迪是给自己
[26:25] big picture, right? 留了条路 对吧
[26:29] You talk about a long, long con, Sergeant. 警长 这可不是一天两天的事
[26:52] We want a million too. 我们也要分一百万
[26:54] Worth twice that. Come on. 这货可值两百万
[26:57] I’ll give you 600 grand. 六十万
[27:02] So 800? 八十万
[27:10] If we do go into business together… 如果我们真一起做事的话
[27:14] You work for me just like every other guy on my payroll. 你就得像所有我手下的人一样听我的话
[27:17] That understood? 懂吗
[27:21] Understood? 懂吗
[27:24] I understand. 明白
[27:31] So we meet at our old haunt tomorrow at Remington Heights. 明天在雷明顿高地老地方见
[27:34] Noon okay with you? 中午行吗
[27:36] Yeah, fine. 可以
[27:37] All right. 那好
[27:47] Been 12 years since I tasted anything that smooth. 我已经12年没喝过这么好喝的了
[27:51] Inside, you dream about moments like this. 在里面的时候 你总是梦想着这样的生活
[27:53] Good drink, good food, good woman. 好酒 美食 靓女
[27:55] Yeah, it sure seems like you found a good one with Audrey. 是的 你和奥黛丽一起一定会过得不错
[27:58] Yeah, yeah. 是啊
[28:00] I got no right to a woman that good. 我居然遇上了那么好的女人
[28:03] All these years, I’m finally gonna get a payday. 这么多年后 我终于能拿到薪水了
[28:06] Build a life with a real family. 正儿八经地和真正的家人过日子
[28:07] You know, Eddie, if this thing goes sideways with Jensen 艾迪 如果明天和延森的事出了意外
[28:10] and you don’t make it out tomorrow, 你没能把事情搞定
[28:13] you’re not gonna have that chance. 就不会有那个机会了
[28:16] Come on, Hank, think good thoughts. 拜托 汉克 往好的方面想想吧
[28:19] Come on. 拜托
[28:20] Here. 干杯
[28:22] To a win-win. 为双赢合作干杯
[28:23] For both of us. 我们俩
[28:26] Win-win. 双赢
[28:27] Yeah. 是啊
[28:40] – Okay, just– – Hey, I’m not wearing a wire! -好了 只要… -我才不要戴窃听器
[28:42] – Well, no, this is– – Not with Jensen. -不 这是… -和延森见面我不戴
[28:43] No, no, this is a pinhole camera, all right? 不 这是针孔摄像机 好吗
[28:45] It’s basically undetectable. It goes underneath your– 基本上是检测不出来的 在你的…
[28:46] I’m not wearing a camera, then. 我不要戴摄像机
[28:48] Eddie. 艾迪
[28:49] We got to get this deal on video. 我们这笔交易得录下来
[28:51] I get made, this whole thing blows up. 我如果被发现了 事情就吹了
[28:53] There’s no deal. You understand? 就不存在交易了 你懂吗
[28:55] Look, sergeant, I could tap into track security. 警长 我可以利用追踪监控
[28:58] I’ll get whatever you need. 你需要的我都可以弄到
[28:59] Yeah. Do that. 对啊 就那样做
[29:02] Just make sure you got eyes on Jensen. 确保要盯住延森
[29:04] All right. 好了
[29:05] 29 keys of pure, boss. 29千克纯的 老大
[29:07] All right, Jensen is gonna be coming in strapped 延森出现时会带枪
[29:10] and with backup. 还有后援
[29:12] As soon as we exchange the bricks for the cash, 当我们交换现金和货物时
[29:14] we wait for Eddie to be clear… 等着艾迪的信号
[29:17] And then take him. 就拿下他
[29:18] All right. 好的
[29:20] Hey. You. 你等等
[29:22] Do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[29:23] Stay out of my family’s business, you understand? 别管我的家事 懂吗
[29:26] I’m just looking out for them. 我只是照顾她们
[29:28] How about we get in the car and we do this? 上车再谈 如何
[29:29] All right? 好吗
[29:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[29:47] I bet Sandy Bottoms to place first in the fifth. 我赌桑迪·波特姆斯第五场会拿第一
[29:50] Great. So we’re partners, right? 太好了 那我们就是同伴了 对吧
[29:51] So if you win, then that means you have to give me half. 如果你赢了 那我们奖金对半分
[30:00] What’s up? 怎么了
[30:03] They can’t take Tracy to Florida. 他们不能带特蕾西去弗罗里达
[30:08] Isn’t that her mom’s call? 那不是她妈妈的主意吗
[30:11] Her mom’s got blinders on. 她妈妈被蒙蔽了
[31:12] Mouse, you got him? 耗子 看到他了吗
[31:13] Yup. I hacked into the track’s security cams. 是的 我黑进了追踪监控系统
[31:16] I’m up and running. 正跟着他呢
[31:35] – Beautiful day. – Yes it is. -美好的一天 -是啊
[31:44] You know, I’ve been thinking about Gi-Gi Dicaro lately. 我最近一直在想吉吉·狄卡罗
[31:47] Gi-Gi Dicaro? 吉吉·狄卡罗
[31:49] Why you bringing up Gi-Gi Dicaro? 怎么提起他了
[31:52] It’s just that everybody thought 所有人都觉得
[31:53] that I took him out because he owed us money. 我把他干掉 是因为他欠我们钱
[31:57] I never told anybody the real reason. 我从没告诉别人真正原因
[32:00] What that pervert did to your sister. 那个变态对你妹妹做的事
[32:04] We’ve been through this. Why you bringing up my sister? 这事我们说过了 提起我妹妹干什么
[32:06] What the hell has gotten into you? 你在想什么啊
[32:09] Look, I appreciate the way you handled that, okay? 我很感激你处理的方式 好吗
[32:12] Didn’t appreciate it enough to send even a postcard, did you? 感激到连一张明信片都没寄过 是吧
[32:15] Look… 听我说
[32:17] This squares us. 这件事算我们扯平了
[32:19] For whatever that you think I owe you, all right? 不论你觉得我亏欠你什么 好吗
[32:22] Consider it back pay or whatever. 就算我现在事后偿还你了
[32:25] Lost years, whatever. 那些失去的年华什么的
[32:29] 800 large. 80万现金
[32:31] Yeah, that makes us even. 算我们扯平了
[32:36] Fresh out of evidence. 毫无证据可循的
[32:37] Courtesy of Sergeant Hank Voight. 汉克·博伊特警长提供的
[32:54] So we’re good? 那我们成交吗
[32:56] We’re good. 成交
[32:57] Good. 成交
[32:59] It was good to see you, Eddie. 见到你很高兴 艾迪
[33:02] Go live your life loud and fast. 好好过你的日子吧
[33:06] That’s the plan. 我就是这么想的
[33:09] Mouse, we good? 耗子 可以了吗
[33:10] Yes, sir, we’re good. 是的 长官 可以了
[33:25] All right, you take Jensen, I got Eddie. 你拿下延森 我负责艾迪
[33:37] Move in. 行动
[33:57] Police! 警察
[34:03] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[34:04] Everybody get down! 所有人趴下
[34:06] Get back! 回去
[34:11] Come here. Come on. 给我过来
[34:12] Get out of the way! 让开
[34:26] Drop it! 放下
[34:27] Drop the gun! 放下枪
[34:30] Drop it! 放下
[34:34] I got a vest on. Do you? 我穿着防弹衣 你穿着吗
[34:36] They’ll be cleaning you off the walls for a week. 我朝你开枪你会脑浆鲜血溅一墙
[34:38] Do it! 快放下
[34:39] Do it! 放下
[34:50] You punk piece-don’t move. 你个人渣 不要动
[34:55] All right, let’s go. 好 我们走
[34:59] Jensen’s in custody. 延森抓住了
[35:00] I got the CI, meet you back at 21. 线人在我这里 我们警署见
[35:07] We’re not going back to district 我们不回警署
[35:09] to voucher any of this cash. 去把这笔现金入库
[35:13] Eddie. 艾迪
[35:14] Drive. 开车
[35:29] Your gun. 你的枪
[35:32] Eddie… 艾迪
[35:35] You don’t have to do this. 你不用这样
[35:36] Yeah, didn’t have to steal my first car when I was 14, either. 我14岁时也不用偷我第一辆车
[35:39] Out of the car. 下车
[35:44] Audrey and her kid, they part of your plan? 奥黛丽和孩子也是你计划的一部分吗
[35:47] Breaks my heart. It truly does. 虽然让我心碎 但确实是
[35:49] Guys like us are better off alone. 我们这样的人最好一个人过
[35:51] Eddie… 艾迪
[35:52] On your knees. 跪下
[36:08] No hard feelings, bro. 不用难过 兄弟
[36:28] Hey, Eddie. 艾迪
[36:30] Hands on the car. Now. 车放在手上 马上
[36:44] No hard feelings, bro. 不用难过 兄弟
[36:48] Just when I was beginning to trust you. 我才刚开始相信你
[36:50] Turn around. 转身
[36:53] Get on your knees. 跪下
[36:57] Hank, let’s call it even, huh? 汉克 我们就算扯平了吧
[36:59] Eddie… 艾迪
[37:01] We were even at 4:00 this afternoon. 今天下午四点时我们就扯平了
[37:10] Cuff him. 把他拷上
[37:34] Had to take the shot, bro. 我必需冒险一试 兄弟
[37:35] Well, you’re a big-picture guy, Eddie. 你现在是大人物了 艾迪
[37:38] You were just never strong on the details. 细节一直不是你的强项
[37:41] I leave that to you. 那个就交给你了
[37:48] All right, let’s get this inventoried. 好 大家清点入库
[37:57] Great bust. 干得漂亮
[38:00] Jensen’s looking at 20 years. 延森要判20年
[38:02] Not without Eddie’s help. 要艾迪帮忙才行
[38:07] I want to give the CI money to his family. 我想把钱给线人的家人
[38:09] They’re not married. 他们没有结婚
[38:10] There’s no way the state’s attorney would go for that. 州检察官不会同意的
[38:14] It’s the right thing to do. 我们应该那么做
[38:21] This history between you two–must’ve been hard, 你们两个之间的历史…把他拷回来
[38:23] bringing little back here in cuffs. 你一定很难做
[38:40] OK, Sergant. We’ll make an exception. 好 我们就破例一次
[38:52] This is $80,000. 这是八万
[38:55] It’s 10% of the bust. 是截获数额的10%
[38:57] It’ll get you to Florida. 你用这笔钱去佛罗里达
[39:02] I never wanted the money. 我根本不想要钱
[39:06] I only wanted a life with Eddie. 我只想跟艾迪一起生活
[39:08] Mom. 妈妈
[39:10] Eddie lied to you. 艾迪骗了你
[39:14] And he was going to leave us. 他本来就打算离开我们
[39:20] Take the money. 收下钱
[39:23] Start over. 重新开始
[39:43] Look, you have my phone number. 你有我的号码
[39:45] If you ever need anything, you just call me. 如果你有什么需要 尽管找我
[39:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:19] Everyone’s going to Molly’s. 大家都要去莫利酒吧
[40:21] Meet up with some of the fire cats from 51. 去跟51大队的消防员喝一杯
[40:22] You want to go? 你想去吗
[40:24] I don’t think so. 算了
[40:26] No? 真不去
[40:28] No. 不去
[40:35] What’s going on? You okay? 怎么了 你没事吧
[40:40] You were never gonna meet my mom, were you? 你根本不会见我妈妈 对吗
[40:44] ‘Cause you were afraid if you did, 因为你担心如果见了面
[40:45] the wedding would become real. 我们就真的要结婚了
[40:50] Come on. 别这样
[40:52] Hey, where’s this coming from? 你这到底是怎么了
[40:54] It’s fine. 没事
[40:56] I accept it now. 我现在接受了
[41:03] You don’t want to be on the hook. 你不想跟我结婚
[41:10] I am letting you off. 那我放你走
[41:14] Kim… 金…
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme